PDA

View Full Version : BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68

Crandell76
08-02-17, 19:06
I saw a lady in South Milwaukee in her Basement apt and on a couple car dates and I lost her contact info with my new phone! Can someone help? She is. Late twenty blonde.

Babe and a heavy smoker.

OlderGuys2
08-02-17, 21:00
Wasnt that a black guy banging her on video?

Nachynn
08-02-17, 22:01
Wasnt that a black guy banging her on video?And so is that meaningful?

Nachynn
08-02-17, 22:03
I saw a lady in South Milwaukee in her Basement apt and on a couple car dates and I lost her contact info with my new phone! Can someone help? She is. Late twenty blonde.

Babe and a heavy smoker.That is surely "Smokin Babe in the car or basement" Heck everyone knows her.

Zazap
08-02-17, 22:29
And so is that meaningful?Think he is questioning why black guy in video, but no black guys for customers according to her ad.

I'll bet that's to keep away young thuggish types rather than type. I'd bet a respectful dude of any race would get by for most girls who list that in their ads. The only color that matters is green.

Trifix1
08-03-17, 01:12
A return visit today for FS and couldn't be more pleased. 5'3", probably not much more than 100 lbs, cute face, thin build, small but perky breasts with nice nipples and a nice ass and legs. Long dark hair.

Set up a hhr visit, took her to my location and she made sure all 30 minutes were a soft, sensual experience. Stroked me gently until I was hard and switched to BBBJ. Very talented. Stopped her before I came from that alone and she straddled me to allow me to lick and suck her perky breasts. Settled back and rode me CG. Had to take slow at first, I'm no more than average but she is very tight. Rode me without complaint about sore legs or getting tired. Finally I asked her to finish me with BBBJCIM. We went slightly over the agreed upon hhr but she never complained or tried to rush be. One of the most sensual experiences I've had in 20+ years of mongering. I've already scheduled another visit and will repeat as often as I can.

HS.Well I can verify that everything HS has said about this girl is spot on. Staying at a notel around the airport area but she said she's moving soon. While driving down the road to get to her place, I noticed that at the quality inn there were 4 cop cars in the parking lot there. I just wanted to give a heads up to anybody thinking of visiting or bedding down there. I didn't let it sway me though. Went a little further down the road and got to my destination. Crystal answered the door. Very pretty girl with a great body and awesome smile. She's early / mid 20's and in great shape. I layed down donation and got undressed. DKF while I layed on my back. She stroked me as her tongue was down my throat. She started with an outstanding BBBJ that was one of the best I've ever gotten. I could feel myself about to burst, so we switched positions. She lubed up her pussy and I inserted. Again, HS has said it all, she is very tight! I really wanted her to ride me and had planned on it but after 5 minutes of mish I busted inside of her. She just felt so damn good. We made small talk and got dressed. This girl is definitely a keeper! Nothing whatsoever bad to say about her. I won't quote my price with her because definately YMMV with her. To those of you who have read my reviews tho, lets just say her price was in my wheelhouse. Suprisingly budget friendly. But again and as always, YMMV! I'm definitely going to see her again, which is very rare for me. Treat her good guys and be safe out there.

Msteresc
08-03-17, 19:27
Broke my BP cherry finally. Texted a few and Kirby was the only one that replied. I hate to say this but that is all I liked about her. She was very sweet but the body and the level of service I could of done better with an SW for. 40. Started out with an average BBBJ, she kept stopping and cracking her neck then switched to CG for a minute then she got real lazy so we switched to doggy for the finish. Body was too skinny with small ass and small T's. An obvious user of something. Ok face. I say about a 5. All in all I hope I have a better experience with BP, and I'll try a couple more but this experience for the dough that I dished made my head spin around in circles. I'm going back to the streets for a while to face ram a couple butter faces to work back up the courage to fork out that much dough on BP.I used to see her often until her rates went up for me and service went way down (Not always her fault) now I see the ad text is getting longer (more rules and opinions) that is always a bad sign.

I do need to say that not one girl I've seen is completely drug or issue free and Kirby has her issues. Not my place to air hers here.

I'm am going to schedule something with Crystal when I'm back in town

OildaleGuy
08-03-17, 21:13
So by an interesting series of events I ended up seeing Farrah on the south side of Milwaukee yesterday. Not exactly what I went down there for but that is another story for another time. Skinny young thing, cute and friendly. Place seemed safe enough, but I don't spend much time down there so I'm not sure after dark. We got comfotable, some nice kissing followed by some great head. Then asked her to hop on which she gladly did. Seemed to enjoy it, then flipped to mish with some nice deep penetration. Flipped again to doggy for a bit which was fun, asked for a second round of head but she said she doesn't do that once sex begins. Went back to mish and went to completion. Wasn't rushed, had a very nice time.

BigMilwaukee
08-03-17, 21:17
With everything that has been said so far. With a deluge of reviews of this girl I decided to give her a go. I was initially guarded as her use of the English language is significantly better than almost all of the white trash and hood rats posting right now. But she is indeed legit. Her body would be considered petite. Kind of a cross between the anorexic hannah street walker that is a c&h user that some have digits to, and Lea the exotic dancer and h user that has layed down roots at hotel off of hwy100 and beloit. Not a hard body, but does have some muscle tone. I will not get redundant with her services, but will say she is friendly and more than eager to please. She helps you relax, and while not as sensual as the one hippy girl that used to be out of Brookfield (am sure she is on to bigger and better things with her quality service), but she will try to get your motor reving. Her prices are reasonable, even for me. She has a dude staying with her (can't hide all his stuff in a small room like that) , and was probably in the bathroom the time I was there. All in all, very much worth a visit.

Well I can verify that everything HS has said about this girl is spot on. Staying at a notel around the airport area but she said she's moving soon. While driving down the road to get to her place, I noticed that at the quality inn there were 4 cop cars in the parking lot there. I just wanted to give a heads up to anybody thinking of visiting or bedding down there. I didn't let it sway me though. Went a little further down the road and got to my destination. Crystal answered the door. Very pretty girl with a great body and awesome smile. She's early / mid 20's and in great shape. I layed down donation and got undressed. DKF while I layed on my back. She stroked me as her tongue was down my throat. She started with an outstanding BBBJ that was one of the best I've ever gotten. I could feel myself about to burst, so we switched positions. She lubed up her pussy and I inserted. Again, HS has said it all, she is very tight! I really wanted her to ride me and had planned on it but after 5 minutes of mish I busted inside of her. She just felt so damn good. We made small talk and got dressed. This girl is definitely a keeper! Nothing whatsoever bad to say about her. I won't quote my price with her because definately YMMV with her. To those of you who have read my reviews tho, lets just say her price was in my wheelhouse. Suprisingly budget friendly. But again and as always, YMMV! I'm definitely going to see her again, which is very rare for me. Treat her good guys and be safe out there.

Howard5354
08-03-17, 22:05
With everything that has been said so far. With a deluge of reviews of this girl I decided to give her a go. I was initially guarded as her use of the English language is significantly better than almost all of the white trash and hood rats posting right now. But she is indeed legit. Her body would be considered petite. Kind of a cross between the anorexic hannah street walker that is a c&h user that some have digits to, and Lea the exotic dancer and h user that has layed down roots at hotel off of hwy100 and beloit. Not a hard body, but does have some muscle tone. I will not get redundant with her services, but will say she is friendly and more than eager to please. She helps you relax, and while not as sensual as the one hippy girl that used to be out of Brookfield (am sure she is on to bigger and better things with her quality service), but she will try to get your motor reving. Her prices are reasonable, even for me. She has a dude staying with her (can't hide all his stuff in a small room like that) , and was probably in the bathroom the time I was there. All in all, very much worth a visit.Ok BIgMilw has shown you the way. Noe go and smash this pussy. Watch out for the pimp in the closet like are. Kelly.

OlderFunGuy
08-03-17, 22:08
http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/violet-is-back-gentelman/21973188

Picked her up late this morning. On the way home, stopped at Yankee Candle at Brookfield Square. Had a buy 2, get 2 coupon, plus a coupon for free personalized candle where they put your picture on a candle. But first, let me explain about Yankee Candles. Most of the young ladies LOVE them. I have a closet full of about 60 of them. If the young lady puts a smile on OFG's face, they get to visit the candle closet for a parting gift. Its kind of fun watching them sniff the candles to find one they like. The only one off limits is "Cherries on Snow" which is my favorites. Anyhow, let violet sniff around the store until she found 4 she liked. I had a BOGO at CiCi's for the buffet, so stopped there for lunch. Stopped at Total Wine and picked up her favorite beverages, Captain Morgan and Absolut. I don't know how much more I can add in regard to her. Awesome time as usual. Total GFE. Gave her a very very good eating and enjoyed the awesome BBBJCIMWS. She is still only available forouts and car. OFG out.

JimmyChitWood
08-04-17, 06:54

Picked her up late this morning. On the way home, stopped at Yankee Candle at Brookfield Square. Had a buy 2, get 2 coupon, plus a coupon for free personalized candle where they put your picture on a candle. But first, let me explain about Yankee Candles. Most of the young ladies LOVE them. I have a closet full of about 60 of them. If the young lady puts a smile on OFG's face, they get to visit the candle closet for a parting gift. Its kind of fun watching them sniff the candles to find one they like. The only one off limits is "Cherries on Snow" which is my favorites. Anyhow, let violet sniff around the store until she found 4 she liked. I had a BOGO at CiCi's for the buffet, so stopped there for lunch. Stopped at Total Wine and picked up her favorite beverages, Captain Morgan and Absolut. I don't know how much more I can add in regard to her. Awesome time as usual. Total GFE. Gave her a very very good eating and enjoyed the awesome BBBJCIMWS. She is still only available forouts and car. OFG out.I thought I saw her at Total Wine! I saw the both of you in the checkout line. Then I was like no, can't be. Then I took a double look. I was the guy totally starring at you guys!

HoldenMcGroin
08-04-17, 10:48
Had a visit with Jenna May at her in call near the airport. She's an attractive girl, pretty face, pierced nips (which I love) nice smooth coochie and a great ass. All the reports I read about her are true. She is extremely cautious until you are actually in the act so if you see her be prepared. It can get a little tense. Also she had a little dog with her. He was very quiet and well behaved I didn't even know he was there.

She did make me get naked while she kept her clothes on which was a little awkward. I guess that's her LE check? She started me with a HJ to get me hard while she let me kiss her nips and play with her clit. CBJ with some nice slurping and a lick here and there. Then with me sitting on the edge of the bed she sat on my lap and slipped my dick inside of her. The grinding was fantastic and we switched back and forth between that and standing. On to the bed for some CG and DS until I finished in the bag. I had a hard time popping and I know we went over the hh but she was very cool about it. Hung out and chatted for another 15 min or so then was out the door. After we got past the initial coolness and she warmed up to me I really enjoyed myself, but as always YMMV.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/reviewed-independent-honest-just-visiting/23091398

Wheres Oslo
08-04-17, 11:16
She yankee yer candle?

Picked her up late this morning. On the way home, stopped at Yankee Candle at Brookfield Square. Had a buy 2, get 2 coupon, plus a coupon for free personalized candle where they put your picture on a candle. But first, let me explain about Yankee Candles. Most of the young ladies LOVE them. I have a closet full of about 60 of them. If the young lady puts a smile on OFG's face, they get to visit the candle closet for a parting gift. Its kind of fun watching them sniff the candles to find one they like. The only one off limits is "Cherries on Snow" which is my favorites. Anyhow, let violet sniff around the store until she found 4 she liked. I had a BOGO at CiCi's for the buffet, so stopped there for lunch. Stopped at Total Wine and picked up her favorite beverages, Captain Morgan and Absolut. I don't know how much more I can add in regard to her. Awesome time as usual. Total GFE. Gave her a very very good eating and enjoyed the awesome BBBJCIMWS. She is still only available forouts and car. OFG out.

JohnKat
08-04-17, 15:04
Broke my BP cherry finally. Texted a few and Kirby was the only one that replied. I hate to say this but that is all I liked about her. She was very sweet but the body and the level of service I could of done better with an SW for. 40. Started out with an average BBBJ, she kept stopping and cracking her neck then switched to CG for a minute then she got real lazy so we switched to doggy for the finish. Body was too skinny with small ass and small T's. An obvious user of something. Ok face. I say about a 5. All in all I hope I have a better experience with BP, and I'll try a couple more but this experience for the dough that I dished made my head spin around in circles. I'm going back to the streets for a while to face ram a couple butter faces to work back up the courage to fork out that much dough on BP.One of the biggest advantages of this forum is discovering providers before everybody else does. If you would have seen Kirby last December when the first few mongers reported on her, you wouldn't have encountered the apathy you did now. Just don't wait eight months to see a Crystal or Alyssa or some other new provider that gets several glowing reviews. You might be disappointed.

Eddies Pickle
08-04-17, 22:56
One of the biggest advantages of this forum is discovering providers before everybody else does. If you would have seen Kirby last December when the first few mongers reported on her, you wouldn't have encountered the apathy you did now. Just don't wait eight months to see a Crystal or Alyssa or some other new provider that gets several glowing reviews. You might be disappointed.I have to say you are there best advocate so I'm sure you get the royal treatment, at the same time everyone has there bad days and in any service industry it is tough to please everyone.

ZZZMan1234
08-05-17, 09:46
http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/miss-carly/23238678

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/special-k/23237033

Had these two together last night. Carly is really into it. Tight spinner body. K seemed like she's very new to this and not really into it, so I'm glad Carly was there to guide her. Everything is covered, but since they may be junkies I didn't mind. Damage was $$ for both of them for a QV which turned into 30 anyway, didn't pay attention to the clock once.

AsiaPhileJake1
08-05-17, 09:59

Had these two together last night. Carly is really into it. Tight spinner body. K seemed like she's very new to this and not really into it, so I'm glad Carly was there to guide her. Everything is covered, but since they may be junkies I didn't mind. Damage was $$ for both of them for a QV which turned into 30 anyway, didn't pay attention to the clock once.They both look great. I'm so hung up on the Asian I rarely see anything else. It's too bad if they are junkies. Carly looks tasty and K looks good also. I would have never thought of asking for both and you got a hhr that would be nice. Thank you for sharing.

AlexYummy187
08-05-17, 10:11
With everything that has been said so far. With a deluge of reviews of this girl I decided to give her a go. I was initially guarded as her use of the English language is significantly better than almost all of the white trash and hood rats posting right now. But she is indeed legit. Her body would be considered petite. Kind of a cross between the anorexic hannah street walker that is a c&h user that some have digits to, and Lea the exotic dancer and h user that has layed down roots at hotel off of hwy100 and beloit. Not a hard body, but does have some muscle tone. I will not get redundant with her services, but will say she is friendly and more than eager to please. She helps you relax, and while not as sensual as the one hippy girl that used to be out of Brookfield (am sure she is on to bigger and better things with her quality service), but she will try to get your motor reving. Her prices are reasonable, even for me. She has a dude staying with her (can't hide all his stuff in a small room like that) , and was probably in the bathroom the time I was there. All in all, very much worth a visit.I agree with BigMilW regarding her physical description. She was willing to please for me. Daty, fiv, then straight into mish and finished in her. I kept pumping even after cumming. Pussy was definitely tight and felt great. Her dfk skills could use more work. She was a gem to me. Attitude was very friendly. She said she used to be a stripper and threw on a pair of high-heels and stripped for me. She went into this position where she stuck her ass in my face and jiggled it. I just ate that ass out right then and there and her anus tasted great. She does have cats in the room. I'm an animal lover so I did not mind at all. It is a bit concerning if there was a dude in the bathroom. I did not use it. Spent an hour with her which was well worth it. Budget friendly indeed.

AlexYummy187
08-05-17, 10:17
http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/katie-is-available-for-no-limit-company/22809203 Had to work this past week in Milwaukee. Figured I'd try something different this time around. I usually bang the young little spinners but I was in the mood for some big tits and ass for whatever reason. Contacted this one. Got to her apartment near Miller park. She's definately a bbw but she says she's lost 100 lbs over the past couple years. She had just gotten out of the shower. She has short dirty blonde hair and big tits. I sat on her couch and got naked. She started with a nice BBBJ and I definately was going to blow in her mouth but I held off since we had agreed to FS as well in my donation. I got on top of her and she told me that her pussy was super wet already from giving head because she says she gets turned on by sucking dick. I got ontop of her and pounded away. Flipped her over and went hoggin doggystyle. Came inside of her about 5 or 10 minutes later. She's got a good personality and she's very friendly. She also told me I could banged her in the ass if I wanted but I was on such a roll, I didn't want to interrupt my rhythm. BBFS. Damage was. 50. YMMV.After banging crystal that same night, I too felt the need to try something different. Definitely a bbw. Her head game is awesome. And her dfk was super hot and lots of tongue. She did not allow me BBFS, which I was fine with. I actually preferred to be covered for this one.

HuntingStreets
08-05-17, 14:37
Picked up Crystal this morning and the experience was very much as previously reported. I did however say I thought I saw a guy walk past her window while I was waiting. She didn't hesitate and said her Cousin was staying with her for a few days. Don't know, don't care, I take her to my place. She did however say she never has him in the room when she has a visitor, it's just asking for trouble. She makes him go to Dunkin' Donuts or just for a walk and I do believe that. She has FAR more on the ball than the average BP girl. I also found out she has a regular part time job a couple of days a week, so guys if you message her you got to be patient, she might not always be able to get back to you right away.

Anyway, the service was as top end as ever. Started with DATY (which I rarely do with escorts), clean and sweet tasting. BBBJ which she is very good at, switch to CG and I still can't get over how hot, wet and tight she is. Finished with BBBJ. As always, digits available for contributing members.

HS.

NeedSweetLoven
08-05-17, 19:06
Saw Jessica the other day at her incall. A little tricky to find but easy two call setup. She has a room in the basement with its own side door similar to Samantha. Room looked messy but for a quick visit usually are. Statered of with BBBJ and took a while to get me going. Had to let the room thought go. Ended with missionary covered. Damage was 60 and guick trip to gas station bathroom to see about washing the scent off, very strong if you know what I mean. Though she did get very wet. Probably will not repeat.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/reviewed-safe-place-on-southside-good-attitude-4147975925/18210706

Eddies Pickle
08-05-17, 19:16

Had these two together last night. Carly is really into it. Tight spinner body. K seemed like she's very new to this and not really into it, so I'm glad Carly was there to guide her. Everything is covered, but since they may be junkies I didn't mind. Damage was $$ for both of them for a QV which turned into 30 anyway, didn't pay attention to the clock once.You may want to consider yourself lucky I never recieved a reply from carly ever and last Monday had a meeting with special k on 27th st which is a 25 minute drive, she text until I say I'm there so room number please, nothing for over 15 minutes its time to leave, I'm halfway home and its where are you, I said if I turn around I'll be there in ten minutes, ok she says yes please come back so I do and nothing again, I go to the gas station hanging around the area and text again no reply, good luck.

VikingPride
08-06-17, 01:14
Seen her. She has very reasonable donations and is quite submissive. She was able to take a rough face fucking and swallowed with much gusto. In fact, liked it so much, she did it twice!Gave BP another shot and picked up Emily at her Waukesha location for car date. Great energetic girl who said she loves giving head and proved it. It was dark so no body check but I can tell you she has smallish titties, she was white, skinny, 20 something and beautiful with a great personality. She was dolled up. Received a bbbjcimws probably one of the best I've had, top 5 for me. Like ancster said above, she swallowed with much gusto. Got some DT and finished it up with a rough face fucking. Prices in line within normal BP range. Her BP add has been removed it looks like. This is NOT the Emily with the glasses.

RougeDawg
08-06-17, 05:39
Saw Jessica the other day at her incall. A little tricky to find but easy two call setup. She has a room in the basement with its own side door similar to Samantha. Room looked messy but for a quick visit usually are. Statered of with BBBJ and took a while to get me going. Had to let the room thought go. Ended with missionary covered. Damage was 60 and guick trip to gas station bathroom to see about washing the scent off, very strong if you know what I mean. Though she did get very wet. Probably will not repeat.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/reviewed-safe-place-on-southside-good-attitude-4147975925/18210706Nice report. Keep up the good work.

HoldenMcGroin
08-07-17, 11:00
Saw Jenna at her in call last week near the Airport. She is very professional and communicates very well which always scores extra points with me. 2 call set up at a nice clean business class hotel. I found her to be quite attractive and friendly once we got things moving. But at first things where a little tense, she had me get naked while she kept a towel wrapped around her, I found that a little uncomfortable but I guess that's her way.

Service was good. Got me hard with a HJ while I kissed her nipples and rubbed her clit a little bit. Decent CBJ with a little slurrping. Then while I was sitting in the edge of the bed she sat on my lap and slipped my dick inside her. Real nice push back as we switched back and forth between standing and setting. Then onto a little CG the back to DS while I finished in the cover.

I was having a hard time popping but she was very patient about it. We agreed to a half but I know we went over on time. But because she was so cool about I'll prob repeat. As always YMMV.

FastMke
08-07-17, 22:24
I saw Crystal the other night. Like stated before she is quite articulate, personable, friendly, attractive, and budget friendly. After some chit chat we proceeded to the bed. Started off with some light kissing and proceeded to CBJ and covered FS which she stated is optional once she gets to know you. I finished in reverse cowgirl with a great view of her small but beautiful ass. She seems quite down to earth and may I say "normal". Definitely a hidden gem amongst the providers available right now. YMMV but I had a good time and would repeat.

Eddies Pickle
08-08-17, 00:20
I saw Crystal the other night. Like stated before she is quite articulate, personable, friendly, attractive, and budget friendly. After some chit chat we proceeded to the bed. Started off with some light kissing and proceeded to CBJ and covered FS which she stated is optional once she gets to know you. I finished in reverse cowgirl with a great view of her small but beautiful ass. She seems quite down to earth and may I say "normal". Definitely a hidden gem amongst the providers available right now. YMMV but I had a good time and would repeat.I agree on the service but I wasnt as attracted to her as others but we all look through different pussy glasses, nice dfk and BBBJ was decent, didn't hit the kitty it had a week old beard on it and I like clean shaven, some cg and rcg to mish and finally doggie to lazy k9 which she said she never heard of, BBFS and drained my lotion inside of her, quick chit chat and left, called me 2 minutes later and asked how close i was, we both had a good laugh but made me think if i made the right choice not suiting up if shes that busy and a cum bucket

Ancster
08-08-17, 04:27
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=5710). Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

MilwaukeeTJ
08-08-17, 07:41
I agree on the service but I wasnt as attracted to her as others but we all look through different pussy glasses, nice dfk and BBBJ was decent, didn't hit the kitty it had a week old beard on it and I like clean shaven, some cg and rcg to mish and finally doggie to lazy k9 which she said she never heard of, BBFS and drained my lotion inside of her, quick chit chat and left, called me 2 minutes later and asked how close i was, we both had a good laugh but made me think if i made the right choice not suiting up if shes that busy and a cum bucketIMO there is nothing worse then sticking my face into a paid for pussy and smelling. Or worse. Tasting man cum. It's happened twice to me. In both cases I pulled up and just said "just blow me" and quickly nutted and scooted. Some of the high volume providers like Mary Fox taste like condoms, but that I can tolerate. Dude, you'd be smart not to leave your batter into these pussies.

HuntingStreets
08-08-17, 08:30
I agree on the service but I wasnt as attracted to her as others but we all look through different pussy glasses, nice dfk and BBBJ was decent, didn't hit the kitty it had a week old beard on it and I like clean shaven, some cg and rcg to mish and finally doggie to lazy k9 which she said she never heard of, BBFS and drained my lotion inside of her, quick chit chat and left, called me 2 minutes later and asked how close i was, we both had a good laugh but made me think if i made the right choice not suiting up if shes that busy and a cum bucketThe call may have been to another customer or it may have been to her dealer, who I know delivers to her location, but either way "cum bucket" is a little harsh. Use your big heads, of course she's going to be fairly busy right now, my inbox absolutely EXPLODED after she received several good reviews and providers make the money while the money is to be had.

Miltown
08-08-17, 10:22
The call may have been to another customer or it may have been to her dealer, who I know delivers to her location, but either way "cum bucket" is a little harsh. Use your big heads, of course she's going to be fairly busy right now, my inbox absolutely EXPLODED after she received several good reviews and providers make the money while the money is to be had.I disagree. Any chick who lets nearly every guy do her BB is a cum bucket and a STD waiting to happen.

HornyHubby41
08-08-17, 12:27
HuntingStreets.

Sent you a message and your box is full. Could you clean some out and get back to me?

Thanks a bunch.

HH41.

I wasn't even speaking to the BB portion. Just pointing out that any provider that gets a bunch of good reviews in a row is likely going to be in high demand and we should all factor that in when deciding whether to ride BB or covered. Any provider that says "you're the only one I see without a cover" is likely lying. That's all I meant about using the big head. If a provider has received several good reviews and you reach out for her number, so have 20 others, she's going to make the money while she can and if she's letting you ride BB, you have to assume many others are riding BB as well.

JimmyChitWood
08-08-17, 15:14
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=5710). Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

LookingForLefty
08-08-17, 18:16
I wasn't even speaking to the BB portion. Just pointing out that any provider that gets a bunch of good reviews in a row is likely going to be in high demand and we should all factor that in when deciding whether to ride BB or covered. Any provider that says "you're the only one I see without a cover" is likely lying. That's all I meant about using the big head. If a provider has received several good reviews and you reach out for her number, so have 20 others, she's going to make the money while she can and if she's letting you ride BB, you have to assume many others are riding BB as well.Why you should stay away from the BP and CL along with most SA women. I know its an addiction and you see a slender, attractive woman in that rough street worn way, you feel you must give her a try. She looks like she would like it too. After 400 or so providers, I've learned that most are liars. No surprise. Lucky to be alive with all the barebacking. When you are doing doggy and you see all that white stuff coming out, well its not hers. My advice, stay away. These are drug addicted women who will do anything with anyone regardless of what their ad says. At first they do things covered. But soon realized the big money and repeats are bareback. When you are waiting on line at the 24 hour Walgreens, you dick is burning like hell, puss is dripping in your underwear making a permanent stain, if you have half a brain you will stop. Thats why we should all do major intel on every provider learning everything we can about them. FB, Ccap, Snap chat, and these message boards. New rule is I will not TOFFT. Let some other sucker do that. Oddly I have found plenty of free providers who many look just as good or better than BP addicts. I've paid my dues. Sometimes the little head says give her a shot but when I see the long rap sheet, the gang banger guy friends, the female friends with the dark eye makeup, why would I risk visiting them in their hood like turf, allow them into my home, or risk my phone number being one of the last ones they call before the OD? I have a lifetime of bad memories. Many hauntingly horrible. Oh sure there were about 20 super encounters that Penthouse would love to hear. And nearly 400 I wished I had my money back. For #300 I treated myself to an evening at the New Berlin retreat, rode all the rides in the park, and repeated a few more times. But that is the exception and not the rule. The rule used to be some scabby marked up woman 10 years older and a few pounds heavier than her pic. Coughing, nose running, smelling of cigarettes, mud on the helmet, phone buzzing, phony dirty talk, leaving an oil slick on my sheets. Or the AMP with an old Asian woman who thinks all guys like jackhammer and the sight of those old boobs makes you go soft. Not like the old Pine where you got a table shower, good massage by a fit Asian MILF, then your saw some clothes hit the floor before the flip, ball licking and daty during the HE. A career provider who likes her work and not some scared young trafficked girl off the boat. What do you do when one of those girls asks for help after your session? More bad memories.

BigTen
08-08-17, 21:51
LMAO, but excellent advice Lefty.

My advice, stay away. These are drug addicted women who will do anything with anyone regardless of what their ad says. At first they do things covered. But soon realized the big money and repeats are bareback. When you are waiting on line at the 24 hour Walgreens, you dick is burning like hell, puss is dripping in your underwear making a permanent stain, if you have half a brain you will stop. Thats why we should all do major intel on every provider learning everything we can about them. FB, Ccap, Snap chat, and these message boards. New rule is I will not TOFFT. Let some other sucker do that. ... when I see the long rap sheet, the gang banger guy friends, the female friends with the dark eye makeup, why would I risk visiting them in their hood like turf, allow them into my home, or risk my phone number being one of the last ones they call before the OD?

Scorpion74
08-09-17, 02:12
I went to see Crystal the other day. What a waste of time. I called and set an appointment for 3 pm and as I am pulling into the motel she texts me that she is running late can I make it 330 pm. So like an idot I said sure. So I get there laid the $ hhr dontion down and we start off with LFK then she procedes to put the cover on and starts with very good CBJ which lasted about a minute then she stops to answer the phone. And then proceeds to some cg which lasted all of 5 minutes then she hops off saying she has to use the bathroom. At this point I am getting pissed she comes back and says she will finish me with a HJ. I simply got dressed and left. One other note she was either high or drunk because she couldn't keep her eyes open. So no I will not be seeing her again as she was a total waste of time.

OlderFunGuy
08-09-17, 07:19
Picked her up Monday morning and brought her home and made her favorite breakfast for her. We were chilling on the deck and one of my best buddies popped in and we visited for a couple of hours so playtime got delayed. But the wait was worth it A new orgasm record she had 5 very lovely orgasms and I of course had the usual 1 very awesome O She has he sweetest bald beaver I have ever eaten. I don't know how she gets that thing so smooth and bald. She is only available for out and car. OFG out.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/its-violet-im-available-gentleman/22309063

MongerWaukesha
08-09-17, 08:50
Saw Emily early this morning, she had a room at one of the brokfield hotels. Her body is a wreck, her arms look like she was caught in a fire or something (a long time ago) as she had scars all over that resembled burns. She has had allot of weight loss, and it shows in hanging belly skin and deflated saggy tits. But as others have said, she gives great head. I'll repeat for the head, but will have her keep her clothes on. I can't believe nobody mentioned her body before this.

Eddies Pickle
08-09-17, 11:07
I didn't think that profile was real. Sounds like you had a good time, hopefully she's easy to vibe with. She looks super cute, maybe better than baby bunny. I'm going to have to add her to the hit list. My realistic order (I won't even rank becca blossoms) 1. Violet 2. Fatima / Sadia 3. Blonde kaylah from oak creek 4. This one. Ik Fatima is a handful and probably on drugs, but hot damn what a hot cougar.I have text blonde kaylah in Oak creek to finally get an idea of how much for sex only I'll get a massage elsewhere, 300 qv oh my well I haven't seen her due to that quote, yes natasha is one of the cutest and best bodies imo on BP right now and she is super easy to get a long with, a remarkably professionalism for how new she is, and best of all its at her place and not a motel.

DaveDream
08-09-17, 14:10
Interesting! Either you had a good time and want her all to yourself now or she has started the downhill spiral like all these girls do once they go high volume.

I went to see Crystal the other day. What a waste of time. I called and set an appointment for 3 pm and as I am pulling into the motel she texts me that she is running late can I make it 330 pm. So like an idot I said sure. So I get there laid the $ hhr dontion down and we start off with LFK then she procedes to put the cover on and starts with very good CBJ which lasted about a minute then she stops to answer the phone. And then proceeds to some cg which lasted all of 5 minutes then she hops off saying she has to use the bathroom. At this point I am getting pissed she comes back and says she will finish me with a HJ. I simply got dressed and left. One other note she was either high or drunk because she couldn't keep her eyes open. So no I will not be seeing her again as she was a total waste of time.

RndmFF
08-09-17, 18:01
I've been texting her for the past week or two and she's been a complete flake. I can relate to you of her brushing you off probably due to the high volume that she is dealing with. It takes hours for her to respond to texts and false promises of dates. I have since put her on my do not see list. In addition to the fact that many people have bragging rights of filling her up.

ThotSlap
08-09-17, 20:25
I've been texting her for the past week or two and she's been a complete flake. I can relate to you of her brushing you off probably due to the high volume that she is dealing with. It takes hours for her to respond to texts and false promises of dates. I have since put her on my do not see list. In addition to the fact that many people have bragging rights of filling her up.2 dates made radio silence gaps in texting I can wait till the hubbub goes down. Got a new project or two anyway.

JamesGang41
08-09-17, 20:33
This one caught my eye as I'm sure otheres did too.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/just-visiting-colombiana/23442763

Any intel other than touring? I've been in communication and may visit before she's gone. Maybe she's here either Venessa who is visting too and mentioned on another section. Both are Columbian. This one seems willing to negotiate.

JohneDrama
08-09-17, 20:51
I have text blonde kaylah in Oak creek to finally get an idea of how much for sex only I'll get a massage elsewhere, 300 qv oh my well I haven't seen her due to that quote, yes natasha is one of the cutest and best bodies imo on BP right now and she is super easy to get a long with, a remarkably professionalism for how new she is, and best of all its at her place and not a motel.Kaylah does a good BBBJ and a ok massage for $100. She's chunky and not worth anything close to $300. She's a cool chick and worth $100 imo.

MarkLipper
08-10-17, 01:00
Picked her up Monday morning and brought her home and made her favorite breakfast for her. We were chilling on the deck and one of my best buddies popped in and we visited for a couple of hours so playtime got delayed. But the wait was worth it A new orgasm record she had 5 very lovely orgasms and I of course had the usual 1 very awesome O She has he sweetest bald beaver I have ever eaten. I don't know how she gets that thing so smooth and bald. She is only available for out and car. OFG out.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/its-violet-im-available-gentleman/22309063Why do you keep posting these old pics of her?

Aehtra
08-10-17, 02:12
Yes she's super hot, but I saw her once, for an hour, but she made me leave early, after 30 minutes. "One pop and you have to leave". Was on her phone the whole time. Now she constantly texts me asking me to come over. I told her I wasn't happy about coming over for an hour but haveing to leave after 30. Would love to see her again, but I feel kinda ripped off. Also found out that any kind of oral was extra. 5 during our session even though I already paid $$. 5 for the hour. Kind of a rough deal, but damn she's so hot!!

RougeDawg
08-10-17, 04:32
Why do you keep posting these old pics of her?Umm. You sure? Pretty sure the last pics he posted of her were from Monday.

DaveB3655
08-10-17, 08:52
Saw Emily early this morning, she had a room at one of the brokfield hotels. Her body is a wreck, her arms look like she was caught in a fire or something (a long time ago) as she had scars all over that resembled burns. She has had allot of weight loss, and it shows in hanging belly skin and deflated saggy tits. But as others have said, she gives great head. I'll repeat for the head, but will have her keep her clothes on. I can't believe nobody mentioned her body before this.She's a cutter, or at least she was. Her legs are all bruised, too. From drug use or other abuse? Hard to say, but yeah, her body has seen better days.

RndmFF
08-10-17, 09:42
She's a cutter, or at least she was. Her legs are all bruised, too. From drug use or other abuse? Hard to say, but yeah, her body has seen better days.It's there an ad associated with Emily?

DaveB3655
08-10-17, 10:13
It's there an ad associated with Emily?Not at the present time. She posts ads very infrequently, then takes them down after a day or two.

Sammy42
08-10-17, 11:16
Just visited your community a few days ago come across Kym on back page not FS but a very good massage out call only! Very prompt with time, and reasonable on price. PM me for Info. Happy hunting Sammy.

ScooterAllCity
08-10-17, 11:54
Why do you keep posting these old pics of her?Where are you looking? When he posts about Violet there are usually fresh pictures from their adventure that day. He has no control on the pics that are shown in her BP ad. OFG usually posts a link to her ad in his report.

DaveDream
08-10-17, 15:27
With one review?

http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/25yr-old-brunette-looking-for/438598154264

She's a cutter, or at least she was. Her legs are all bruised, too. From drug use or other abuse? Hard to say, but yeah, her body has seen better days.

HornyHubby41
08-10-17, 17:10
Had a session with Crystal today. Was really looking forward to it. We scheduled for today at 10:30 AM. Asked me to call when I was 5 minutes out. 10:25 call. No pick up. 10:30 text back "Oh, can we do 11? YOu know how women are always late". Sure 11 is fine but I also have my life (or so it seems). 10:55 I call. No answer. Could you bring me a pack of cigs? I'll explain when you get here. She texts back again, I'm here but housekeeping is at my door. I'm trying to get them to leave and they won't. In the mean time I am sitting like an idiot at a bus stop by Schlossmanns Subaru. 11:15 - "What's going on?" "Well I have a pet and I am trying to hide it as they are coming in my room". I'll text you as soon as they are out. 11:30. I tell her around 11:35 that I am getting a bit nervous now. "I'm absolutely here, I'll text you when they leave.

FINALLY get the text with her room number. Knock walk in. Stuff all overr, hotter than Dutch love in there. Offers me a room temperature water. Lock the door begin undressing. Sexy tight body. Nice DFK. We are sitting on the bed making out as I play with her tits and nipples. Making her nice and moist. We lay back on the bed and I start playing with her pussy and clit. Wanting to get her soaked. All of a sudden BANG BANG BANG on the door. I kid you not I almost shit a brick! I jumped up and said what the fuck? I am literally scared shitless. She puts her hand on my head and reassures me that everything is ok. Its someone wanting to know how long until they can get in the room. Oh my fucking god. So, after I settle down we start making out and I have 2 fingers inside her tight wet pussy going to town and occassionally pulling out to rub her clit. She has a nice orgasm. I stand up and she slides on a cover for my BJ. Very nice work, as she's sucking she is playing with my balls. Getting closer. I lay her back and spread her legs for miss. Spend some time slowly sliding in and out. I can feel it coming so I start pounding away. Bam. Nice hard cum. More making out. Then we lay on the bed together and just talk for a while. $ for 45 minutes. She has taken down her BP and is only seeing regulars and referrals. I will repeat if we can not have someone knock on the fucking door while I am naked with my fingers in her pussy.

Digits available.

HH41 - out.

Hudly83
08-10-17, 18:18
Seeing a lot of Asian ladies on BP. Many deem to be located at a specific hotel. Wondering how it all stacks up. How legit, problems found, safety. If anyone has some info would appreciate it. I'm pretty new.

TheSwampHawk
08-10-17, 18:24
Why do you keep posting these old pics of her?Seem to match compliment great, informative current stories.

Hmmm.

-SH.

Trifix1
08-11-17, 01:34
I'm not judging those mongers who go BB because I do want those encounters to be posted so I can avoid those gals. As an avid DATY guy, I would like to lessen the chances that I would end up licking cum left from her prior guests.I don't mind your reasoning for knowing which broads put out BB. To the other fucks who want to 'preach' about going BB with a chick when they are licking my cum out of the same chicks pussy I say FUCK YOU! I come on these boards and report my adventures. What I do is my fucking buisness and I pay with my own money, not yours. If other mongers want to do DATY, go for it. Not my thing but atleast I don't preach in some warped ass sewing circle telling other mongers what is and isn't acceptable. See the girls, do your thing and report back. Hopefully other negative Nancys on this board won't get their panties in a bunch and try to run up their own post count by trying to be relevant on this board by saying what's right and wrong. I've been with atleast 60 BP girls and never once DATY. Will I start a thread on how all you guys who do DATY are gross or 'taking chances'? Fuck no, not my place. If that's your thing, then by all means, eat that pussy and have fun. I appreciate the reports and that we all have our own needs. I'm just done hearing from all the fucktards on this board how BB is the devil. Because ya know what, I'm going to BB another * tomorrow. I've earned and shared my keep and then some! Sorry for the rant, I can only deal with soo many Martha Stewart's on this board).

GRMan42
08-11-17, 02:48
Yes she's super hot, but I saw her once, for an hour, but she made me leave early, after 30 minutes. "One pop and you have to leave". Was on her phone the whole time. Now she constantly texts me asking me to come over. I told her I wasn't happy about coming over for an hour but haveing to leave after 30. Would love to see her again, but I feel kinda ripped off. Also found out that any kind of oral was extra. 5 during our session even though I already paid $$. 5 for the hour. Kind of a rough deal, but damn she's so hot!!Which Natasha? There are 2 currently advertising.

GRMan42
08-11-17, 02:51
Had a session with Crystal today. Was really looking forward to it. We scheduled for today at 10:30 AM. Asked me to call when I was 5 minutes out. 10:25 call. No pick up. 10:30 text back "Oh, can we do 11? YOu know how women are always late". Sure 11 is fine but I also have my life (or so it seems). 10:55 I call. No answer. Could you bring me a pack of cigs? I'll explain when you get here. She texts back again, I'm here but housekeeping is at my door. I'm trying to get them to leave and they won't. In the mean time I am sitting like an idiot at a bus stop by Schlossmanns Subaru. 11:15 - "What's going on?" "Well I have a pet and I am trying to hide it as they are coming in my room". I'll text you as soon as they are out. 11:30. I tell her around 11:35 that I am getting a bit nervous now. "I'm absolutely here, I'll text you when they leave.

FINALLY get the text with her room number. Knock walk in. Stuff all overr, hotter than Dutch love in there. Offers me a room temperature water. Lock the door begin undressing. Sexy tight body. Nice DFK. We are sitting on the bed making out as I play with her tits and nipples. Making her nice and moist. We lay back on the bed and I start playing with her pussy and clit. Wanting to get her soaked. All of a sudden BANG BANG BANG on the door. I kid you not I almost shit a brick! I jumped up and said what the fuck? I am literally scared shitless. She puts her hand on my head and reassures me that everything is ok. Its someone wanting to know how long until they can get in the room. Oh my fucking god. So, after I settle down we start making out and I have 2 fingers inside her tight wet pussy going to town and occassionally pulling out to rub her clit. She has a nice orgasm. I stand up and she slides on a cover for my BJ. Very nice work, as she's sucking she is playing with my balls. Getting closer. I lay her back and spread her legs for miss. Spend some time slowly sliding in and out. I can feel it coming so I start pounding away. Bam. Nice hard cum. More making out. Then we lay on the bed together and just talk for a while. $ for 45 minutes. She has taken down her BP and is only seeing regulars and referrals. I will repeat if we can not have someone knock on the fucking door while I am naked with my fingers in her pussy.

Digits available.

HH41 - out.Can you link to an ad?

HuntingStreets
08-11-17, 07:34
Can you link to an ad?No ad, at least at this point. As he mentioned, at this point she's only seeing regulars and referrals.

DaveB3655
08-11-17, 09:23
With one review?

http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/25yr-old-brunette-looking-for/438598154264Don't know about TER, but yeah, that's her.

Eddies Pickle
08-11-17, 11:54
Which Natasha? There are 2 currently advertising.If she's that hot and text want to see me a few times a week its probably this one, seen her a few times but never the hour, CBJ was included but wanted. 25 for daty, I guess that's gone up but she said regulars get 25 still, I find that part to be annoying.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/natasha-petite-discrete-freak/19934838

WRutaWRuta
08-11-17, 12:07
http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/katie-is-available-for-no-limit-company/22809203 Had to work this past week in Milwaukee. Figured I'd try something different this time around. I usually bang the young little spinners but I was in the mood for some big tits and ass for whatever reason. Contacted this one. Got to her apartment near Miller park. She's definately a bbw but she says she's lost 100 lbs over the past couple years. She had just gotten out of the shower. She has short dirty blonde hair and big tits. I sat on her couch and got naked. She started with a nice BBBJ and I definately was going to blow in her mouth but I held off since we had agreed to FS as well in my donation. I got on top of her and she told me that her pussy was super wet already from giving head because she says she gets turned on by sucking dick. I got ontop of her and pounded away. Flipped her over and went hoggin doggystyle. Came inside of her about 5 or 10 minutes later. She's got a good personality and she's very friendly. She also told me I could banged her in the ass if I wanted but I was on such a roll, I didn't want to interrupt my rhythm. BBFS. Damage was. 50. YMMV.I took a chance on a qv from Katie from BP and was not disappointed. Easy to contact, mostly text, near Miller Park, and yes a BBW but proud of it and gives amazing head! Try her!

AsiaPhileJake1
08-11-17, 12:54
Seeing a lot of Asian ladies on BP. Many deem to be located at a specific hotel. Wondering how it all stacks up. How legit, problems found, safety. If anyone has some info would appreciate it. I'm pretty new.There seems to be a flurry of them again. I can tell you that it's hit or miss on age / looks / service about all you can do is check them out and if you don't like them leave. There is one that has been around awhile and she will ask for confirmation picture don't bother she is super paranoid and not worth it.

LoveSmallPerky
08-11-17, 12:58
Yes she's super hot, but I saw her once, for an hour, but she made me leave early, after 30 minutes. "One pop and you have to leave". Was on her phone the whole time. Now she constantly texts me asking me to come over. I told her I wasn't happy about coming over for an hour but haveing to leave after 30. Would love to see her again, but I feel kinda ripped off. Also found out that any kind of oral was extra. 5 during our session even though I already paid $$. 5 for the hour. Kind of a rough deal, but damn she's so hot!!For 1 pop and done. Unless you discuss it first to clarify it is the full time it is 1 and done. If you read back you will see that many will do a QV first to sample / test the waters which can save the extra but unless you can last a LOOONG time a HHR should suffice. That is also partly why many will state NO GFE since full time is one of the usual "requirements. ".

HornyHubby41
08-11-17, 21:32
Can you link to an ad?She told me she pulled it down once she found out that her ph # could be tracked for 10 years.

Ancster
08-12-17, 12:44
Does anyone have any intel about Amy? I'll take one for the team this afternoon if not.

http://www.bodyrublist.com/262-339-1646/?pid=23390258

HuntingStreets
08-12-17, 13:08
I saw Crystal for the 4th time today. No problems communicating or setting the time up. Was ready within 10 minutes of my arrival text. Took her to my place for a sublimely sensual 30 minutes of touching, caressing and standard activities.

I know some of you have had trouble reaching her, I suspect she got rather busy after the first good reviews. My suggestion is don't give up, to me she is absolutely the most sensual provider at a reasonable price point at the moment. Yes, I already have my next visit scheduled.

HS.

Ancster
08-12-17, 17:19
Does anyone have any intel about Amy? I'll take one for the team this afternoon if not.

http://www.bodyrublist.com/262-339-1646/?pid=23390258She came over and had a hard time finding parking. Upsides: will do outcall, good body, quick BBBJ with swallow, cheap. Downsides: she was not into the face fucking and she only LFKs inspite of claiming to be GFE and as a result I won't repeat.

MSmith9999
08-13-17, 10:48
Based upon her recent reviews, this long time forum lurker and fellow monger set up an early Sunday session with BBW Amy.

Easy communication, mostly text, with one VV call. Stopped over, normal small Apt. Went to couch, got naked, and some DFK, she smelled good and it was a comfortable setting.

Then the BBBJ, and she is good. Really good, and likes it.

Then a bit of covered DS and miss, and I filled the bag easily.

Quick clean up and left. Not a clock watcher, relaxed and easy to talk to.

The off street parking behind the building is nice. Damage $.

Have a great day.

BigNice
08-13-17, 11:00
Guys, this is a fake, the pics are of a British web model and is nowhere near Milwaukee. Don't buy it. This person has been posting in Milwaukee and Madison starting in July 21st. Phone number has no history and Tineye showed up the pics from the British website.

Be careful out there.

I am 50 years young, down to earth, and sensual by nature. I have long, naturally curly blonde hair, a curvy full figure with natural 38 D's, and warm green eyes. I enjoy the company of nice, polite, clean, fun gentlemen of young or older ages.

I am a GFE, and offer a relaxed, non rushed date, bringing warmth and playfullness to my sessions. I love to please and be pleased! I will be sensitive to your needs and will do my best to have you leave with a big smile on your face! We can also have dinner too if you want to wine and dine before everything!! I believe everyone should be pampered once in awhile and made to feel special. Fetishes welcome. Sensual domination also is my other favorite thing to do! At.

I am well read and college educated, so can offer intelligent conversation. Why not take a chance and spend a little time with me and see what a mature, sensitive companion can offer? Time spent with me, will be time that will be all about YOU! REAL PICS!! Jenny 414 xxxx334.

Poster's age: 50.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/images/attach/jpg.gif

Ben Spend
08-13-17, 17:34
Guys, this is a fake, the pics are of a British web model and is nowhere near Milwaukee. Don't buy it. This person has been posting in Milwaukee and Madison starting in July 21st. Phone number has no history and Tineye showed up the pics from the British website.

Be careful out there.

I am 50 years young, down to earth, and sensual by nature. I have long, naturally curly blonde hair, a curvy full figure with natural 38 D's, and warm green eyes. I enjoy the company of nice, polite, clean, fun gentlemen of young or older ages.

I am a GFE, and offer a relaxed, non rushed date, bringing warmth and playfullness to my sessions. I love to please and be pleased! I will be sensitive to your needs and will do my best to have you leave with a big smile on your face! We can also have dinner too if you want to wine and dine before everything!! I believe everyone should be pampered once in awhile and made to feel special. Fetishes welcome. Sensual domination also is my other favorite thing to do! At.She has also posted on BP in Miami and Chicago. Thanks for heads up. I actually talked with her but never pulled the trigger. Didn't think to check pics. I guess the little guy was doing the thinking.

AngryBob
08-13-17, 20:05
Went to see Crystal. She's hot. CBJ followed by multiple positions CFS. Never was offered or spoke of BB and no BBBJ (disappointing), so perhaps she is changing her ways after some guidance and playing things safe. I think she is a YMMV kind of gal and high volume-she was getting ready for the next monger while I was still there. She asked for a tip at the end which I thought was kind of tacky.

Eddies Pickle
08-14-17, 01:07
Went to see Crystal. She's hot. CBJ followed by multiple positions CFS. Never was offered or spoke of BB and no BBBJ (disappointing), so perhaps she is changing her ways after some guidance and playing things safe. I think she is a YMMV kind of gal and high volume-she was getting ready for the next monger while I was still there. She asked for a tip at the end which I thought was kind of tacky.Yes very tacky especially with no BBBJ offered, I don't get it JK puts his best foot forward for these girls to the forum and they under perform from what posts here report, I'm curious why after the almost pimp endorsements they wouldn't be on top of there game. AB you need to ask for what you want though, if its BBFS or BBBJ just ask, most girls Will do as little as possible, remember your the consumer and there the service provider, take charge!!

Milw Fireman
08-14-17, 14:47
I took a chance on a qv from Katie from BP and was not disappointed. Easy to contact, mostly text, near Miller Park, and yes a BBW but proud of it and gives amazing head! Try her!Is this her?

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/katie-is-available-for-no-limit-company/23295048

Jaunty Plow
08-14-17, 14:53
Was in the area visiting, decided Saturday night I wanted to have some fun in dreamland. This little lady was easy to contact and text with. Quoted. 8 for hh and off I went. She guided me to her place in West Allis, showed up and she is the exact lady in the pictures. Dark Hair spinner, very sweet. Got inside and she took off her dress and had me strip down, very nice body for her age, almost no breasts but very perky nipples. She made me comfortable by kissing and letting me suck her nipples, while I did some FIV. She then had me go on my back and started with a decent BBBJ, but she told me not do do anything in her mouth. So she helped me slip on a cover and let me take her from behind against the bed, she was tight. Took me some time to finally get it in, took a decent hard pounding, no noises but pushed back as I thrust in, was able to pull down on her shoulders and hips, grabbed the boobs a little. As I dropped into the cover she went to go get a warm washcloth to cleanup.

I would repeat when in the area. Very safe accommodations and she is willing to make you happy.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/the-doctor-is-in/23635468

http://escortresume.com/262-955-5864

HughMonger
08-14-17, 15:29
Long time lurker, first time poster. After all the reviews, I gave Emily a shot. Like others have said, her body has seen better days, but her face is very pretty. BBBJCIMWS was excellent, and she handles a good facefucking. Great personality. Very sweet. But has gotten a lot of mileage down her throat. She'll do BBFS if you're interested, but I'm not about to take that risk.

HughMonger
08-14-17, 17:29
On the board's recommendation, I checked out Samantha. Smokes tons. Great BBBJCIMWS. Tough to schedule but good at what she does. Decent body but a few extra pounds.

Ps1999
08-14-17, 18:04
Was in the area visiting, decided Saturday night I wanted to have some fun in dreamland. This little lady was easy to contact and text with. Quoted. 8 for hh and off I went. She guided me to her place in West Allis, showed up and she is the exact lady in the pictures. Dark Hair spinner, very sweet. Got inside and she took off her dress and had me strip down, very nice body for her age, almost no breasts but very perky nipples. She made me comfortable by kissing and letting me suck her nipples, while I did some FIV. She then had me go on my back and started with a decent BBBJ, but she told me not do do anything in her mouth. So she helped me slip on a cover and let me take her from behind against the bed, she was tight. Took me some time to finally get it in, took a decent hard pounding, no noises but pushed back as I thrust in, was able to pull down on her shoulders and hips, grabbed the boobs a little. As I dropped into the cover she went to go get a warm washcloth to cleanup.

I would repeat when in the area. Very safe accommodations and she is willing to make you happy.

http://escortresume.com/262-955-5864I've seen her twice. Each time she's done the job. Very clear with her terms. Very nice woman. Second time I saw her she was skin and bones. She looked like she was about 100 lbs. Tits were really unattractive. But she got the job done. Did she put on weight?

MilwaukeePics
08-14-17, 18:54

Hmmm, on this recommendation I took the plunge. Communication leading up to the meeting was fine over text. I had a substantially different experience than you, though. After business was conducted she said "Oh, I'm still finishing my period and I'm out of condoms. You didn't happen to bring one? So I'll blow you but you can't cum in my mouth" Yep, all things that a good provider would have communicated ahead of time. The apartment smelled like cats, stale cigarettes, poverty and hopelessness. So I got took - 80 for a BBBJ and then jerked myself off.

JimHoll
08-14-17, 20:52
Not the Brooke we all knew. Not 100 lbs. More like 145. Still great chest nips and tight smooth skin. Living in a nice clean, well furnished flat in Stallis. Yes I was surprised. Very. Not the spaced out unpredictable druggie anymore. She has detoxed and is fighting the fight. Totally different gal. Polite, respectful and straight. Ahh except for her meds. She's got plans for her future. Job, school and children. Qv and out.

OildaleGuy
08-14-17, 21:52
Long time lurker, first time poster. After all the reviews, I gave Emily a shot. Like others have said, her body has seen better days, but her face is very pretty. BBBJCIMWS was excellent, and she handles a good facefucking. Great personality. Very sweet. But has gotten a lot of mileage down her throat. She'll do BBFS if you're interested, but I'm not about to take that risk.Any chance we could specify which Emily? Is this Waukesha one who is friends with little monster? Or glasses one?

NewCleve
08-14-17, 23:52
Not the Brooke we all knew. Not 100 lbs. More like 145. Still great chest nips and tight smooth skin. Living in a nice clean, well furnished flat in Stallis. Yes I was surprised. Very. Not the spaced out unpredictable druggie anymore. She has detoxed and is fighting the fight. Totally different gal. Polite, respectful and straight. Ahh except for her meds. She's got plans for her future. Job, school and children. Qv and out.Oh thank God, I saw her a year ago close to he airport. Made me almost want to quit.

OlderFunGuy
08-15-17, 06:21
http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/its-violet-im-available-gentleman/22309063

Picked her up Monday morning. Hadn't seen her for a week so she got an extra good tongue lashing and I guess I wore her out as she had to take a nap on the deck. Awesome time as always.

[Deleted by Admin]

Seriously, no drama. If somebody is douching on your posts just report it.

A2

MSmith9999
08-15-17, 07:27
Is this her?

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/katie-is-available-for-no-limit-company/23295048Yes that's her. BBW Katie, some recent good reviews (one is mine).

HughMonger
08-15-17, 08:24
Any chance we could specify which Emily? Is this Waukesha one who is friends with little monster? Or glasses one?Waukesha Emily.

DaveB3655
08-15-17, 09:25
Any chance we could specify which Emily? Is this Waukesha one who is friends with little monster? Or glasses one?It's the Waukesha one. Her head is second to none. And I can attest to the BBFS. The one time I saw her, she must have sensed I was about to cum during oral and she hopped up on top of me and slid me inside of her. Before I could protest, I was cumming inside of her. While it did feel great, I'll never do it again.

Badger53
08-15-17, 09:58
It's the Waukesha one. Her head is second to none. And I can attest to the BBFS. The one time I saw her, she must have sensed I was about to cum during oral and she hopped up on top of me and slid me inside of her. Before I could protest, I was cumming inside of her. While it did feel great, I'll never do it again.Anyone have a picture or a post of hers?

The only Emily I know had a kid and a habit.

Jaunty Plow
08-15-17, 10:07
Hmmm, on this recommendation I took the plunge. Communication leading up to the meeting was fine over text. I had a substantially different experience than you, though. After business was conducted she said "Oh, I'm still finishing my period and I'm out of condoms. You didn't happen to bring one? So I'll blow you but you can't cum in my mouth" Yep, all things that a good provider would have communicated ahead of time. The apartment smelled like cats, stale cigarettes, poverty and hopelessness. So I got took - 80 for a BBBJ and then jerked myself off.Sorry to hear it was not what you needed. Her place did have a slight smell, but not overly bad. She had a box of magnums in the top of her closet, wonder how many she went through. I guess I owe you a beer to make it up.

I've seen her twice. Each time she's done the job. Very clear with her terms. Very nice woman. Second time I saw her she was skin and bones. She looked like she was about 100 lbs. Tits were really unattractive. But she got the job done. Did she put on weight?
Probably not, she was really thin, but this is my first meeting with her so I don't know any difference.

DaveB3655
08-15-17, 11:16
Anyone have a picture or a post of hers?

The only Emily I know had a kid and a habit.Probably the same one. Go to post 15054. There's a link to an ad with current pics.

HughMonger
08-15-17, 11:26
Anyone have a picture or a post of hers?

The only Emily I know had a kid and a habit.Here you go.

DaveB3655
08-15-17, 17:56
Here you go.Her boobs are even smaller and more deflated than that now. If you look closely, you can see the cutting scars on her arms. She told me she's lost 40-50 pounds the past few months, "without even trying. " Nice personality, but not easy to communicate with a lot of the time.

LankyBoy
08-15-17, 20:38
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

OlderFunGuy
08-16-17, 01:01
Picked her up to go to Potowatomi to meet some friends for dinner and Bingo. She comes out in a hot little outfit. I told her to go back inside and change, not that I didn't like the outfit, but mainly because Poto likes to keep the place at meat locker temperature and she would have froze her buns off. Anyhow, had a nice dinner at Bella Italiana. Zero luck at Bingo. Zero luck at slots. Brought her home and my luck improved tremendously. OFG out.

RougeDawg
08-16-17, 04:35
Yes that's her. BBW Katie, some recent good reviews (one is mine).I thought I throw my 2 cents in on Katie. Hooked up with her 2 weeks ago. Head was amazing. Anal was on the table so I said F it why not. Without going too much into it, will NEVER do anal again. Though she can take a pounding.

Ancster
08-16-17, 11:25
Picked her up to go to Potowatomi to meet some friends for dinner and Bingo. She comes out in a hot little outfit. I told her to go back inside and change, not that I didn't like the outfit, but mainly because Poto likes to keep the place at meat locker temperature and she would have froze her buns off. Anyhow, had a nice dinner at Bella Italiana. Zero luck at Bingo. Zero luck at slots. Brought her home and my luck improved tremendously. OFG out.Mr. OFG, she says very good things about you. Says you've gone above and beyond in helping her out. I've seen her a few times but never cooked her breakfast!

Sparkl3
08-16-17, 11:33
Marie Maine was my ATF, and I have no idea what ever happened to her. I probably saw her as recently as 2 years ago? Damn, miss her. Anyone know what happened to her? The previously oft discussed LM was another ATF but I know what happened to her. Ah well.You may run into her at Texas Jay's.

ZipperSquid
08-16-17, 11:59
Met up with Jess this a.m. She is back from her leave of absence. Hadn't seen her in close to 2 years. She has lost weight due to hiatal hernia. Talked some and caught up on recent stuff and down to business for BBBJ cim which was very, very nice. She came back with a wash cloth after and cleaned me up. Talked some more and left. Decent in call in West Allis near Greenfield. Donation somewhat negotiable.

Cruising Y
08-16-17, 12:26
Picked her up to go to Potowatomi to meet some friends for dinner and Bingo. She comes out in a hot little outfit. I told her to go back inside and change, not that I didn't like the outfit, but mainly because Poto likes to keep the place at meat locker temperature and she would have froze her buns off. Anyhow, had a nice dinner at Bella Italiana. Zero luck at Bingo. Zero luck at slots. Brought her home and my luck improved tremendously. OFG out.Wonder how much of a friend this women would be if you quit spending money on her.

HarryPiano391
08-16-17, 13:47
Met up with Jess this a.m. She is back from her leave of absence. Hadn't seen her in close to 2 years. She has lost weight due to hiatal hernia. Talked some and caught up on recent stuff and down to business for BBBJ cim which was very, very nice. She came back with a wash cloth after and cleaned me up. Talked some more and left. Decent in call in West Allis near Greenfield. Donation somewhat negotiable.How did you contact her?

Chesty3086
08-16-17, 16:23
Picked her up to go to Potowatomi to meet some friends for dinner and Bingo. She comes out in a hot little outfit. I told her to go back inside and change, not that I didn't like the outfit, but mainly because Poto likes to keep the place at meat locker temperature and she would have froze her buns off. Anyhow, had a nice dinner at Bella Italiana. Zero luck at Bingo. Zero luck at slots. Brought her home and my luck improved tremendously. OFG out.So, who is she? She looks like a great date!

DaveB3655
08-16-17, 17:34
So, who is she? She looks like a great date!Have you been living under a rock the past few months, LOL?

ZipperSquid
08-16-17, 18:27
Curious if anyone saw her last night? Texted but no reply. The ad was taken down, but here are a few pics. Looks very young.

Fannima30
08-16-17, 18:53
Curious if anyone saw her last night? Texted but no reply. The ad was taken down, but here are a few pics. Looks very young.Agreed on the young part. Kind of makes you wonder who's taking those pictures. In one picture there's another girl in the background. Probably a traveling crew of some sort. But could be a few different scenarios.

Msteresc
08-16-17, 20:16
Curious if anyone saw her last night? Texted but no reply. The ad was taken down, but here are a few pics. Looks very young.Haven't seen her but would like tapping that. If anyone as contact info or anything. I'd be In. That is fine stuff.

RndmFF
08-16-17, 21:05
Curious if anyone saw her last night? Texted but no reply. The ad was taken down, but here are a few pics. Looks very young.It's not really her. It was the old Jamie using her pictures. Jamie is now known as Cassie. Although they are friends, under management and LEO is very aware of their situation, trafficking.

JamesGang41
08-16-17, 21:10
Haven't seen her but would like tapping that. If anyone as contact info or anything. I'd be In. That is fine stuff.I got a response. I nice hello and quote 140 hh. I passed and no longer have the number otherwise I'd offer it.

OildaleGuy
08-17-17, 07:26
Was doing some looking and research last night and have a question about Kaylah. The pictures are pretty obviously Bree Olson, but both here and the other site people say pics are her but maybe a bit old. Am I to believe Bree Olson is in Milwaukee?

JohneDrama
08-17-17, 09:30
Was doing some looking and research last night and have a question about Kaylah. The pictures are pretty obviously Bree Olson, but both here and the other site people say pics are her but maybe a bit old. Am I to believe Bree Olson is in Milwaukee?LOL no it's not BO. Kaylah is a semi attractive really sweet girl. The massage is below average and the BJ is above average.

Eddies Pickle
08-17-17, 09:36
Sent a text and she responded well, I received a picture and realized it was farrah and we have text before, things developed fast and I was there just as she got home from her regular job, she lives near the airport, a crowd was hanging around across the street but I didn't feel threatened after dark, we stripped and layed down for BBBJ and pussy play, I could tell she was tight when working some fiv, she is GFE but I did qv so I had to move along, she rode me for 5 minutes no complaining and I suggested a flip to mish which she said is her favorite, took a good pounding for another 5 minutes and seemed to enjoy it as much as me, quick clean up a hug and out the door, she is price friendly and looks a little thinner then her picture, 5' 5" 115 lbs. Not sure what's going on there, the visit worked for what I needed and i may repeat. Link is dead just as i posted, xxx-7550

Badger53
08-17-17, 10:50
Was doing some looking and research last night and have a question about Kaylah. The pictures are pretty obviously Bree Olson, but both here and the other site people say pics are her but maybe a bit old. Am I to believe Bree Olson is in Milwaukee?She has been using fake pics from the beginning.

WRutaWRuta
08-17-17, 12:40
Is this her?

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/katie-is-available-for-no-limit-company/23295048That is her.

OildaleGuy
08-17-17, 14:39
She has been using fake pics from the beginning.I mean I assumed but I'm 90% certain I read on both boards that either pictures were here but old, or pics were her at flattering angles.

GasolineMan
08-17-17, 16:02
How did you contact her?She put an ad up on Backpage. I have not seen here since she has come back. Might, depending on feedback from others.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/tall-sexy-seductive-and-single-quick-or-long-satisfy-your-desires/23802853

AltereEgo
08-17-17, 16:40
Lucky star is cute, sort of a Russian look. Nice tits a little flabby butt. She's typically friendly and sweet. Doesn't catch. So bring a towel to clean yourself up. Didn't have an incall that I aware of, but things change with these girls day to day. Easy on the wallet. A general good time. Don't let her drink.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/lucky-star/23810943

WTFNow
08-18-17, 01:43
You know, if you ever need a break I would be happy to help keep her busy LOL.

Picked her up to go to Potowatomi to meet some friends for dinner and Bingo. She comes out in a hot little outfit. I told her to go back inside and change, not that I didn't like the outfit, but mainly because Poto likes to keep the place at meat locker temperature and she would have froze her buns off. Anyhow, had a nice dinner at Bella Italiana. Zero luck at Bingo. Zero luck at slots. Brought her home and my luck improved tremendously. OFG out.

Harry Baals
08-18-17, 09:38
Kind of a long shot here but did anyone by chance recall seeing or answer the post on BP during the last couple days of the State Fair. The ad basically says to come to the fair, find me, then fuck me. Calls herself hot sauce but also appears to have put her real name in the ad.

So we've been emailing back and forth and finally set up a time, gives me her address and I'm knocking and knocking, and she's not even there but I met both her neighbors who asked if I was looking for her. Weird. She then texts me supposedly from in home saying she's fighting with roommate because she's cockblocking.

In email exchange she says she loves flowers -tulips specifically- and is not implying anything by saying it would be nice if I brought flowers for her. I'm thinking. Donation? Then asks if her neighbor that I met said anything about the tuplips I brought. Something seems off. And then I thought I would search her name, which didn't sound like a "stage name", that was posted in the ad. All I have to say is wow, this girl is not bright and I can tell why. Have pics and details available.

If anyone has encountered her, maybe we could share our experience as I'm thinking about making contact again.

Thanks.

AltereEgo
08-18-17, 12:11
Jess has moved back out to the park on s 27th.

AltereEgo
08-18-17, 12:21
Kind of a long shot here but did anyone by chance recall seeing or answer the post on BP during the last couple days of the State Fair. The ad basically says to come to the fair, find me, then fuck me. Calls herself hot sauce but also appears to have put her real name in the ad.

So we've been emailing back and forth and finally set up a time, gives me her address and I'm knocking and knocking, and she's not even there but I met both her neighbors who asked if I was looking for her. Weird. She then texts me supposedly from in home saying she's fighting with roommate because she's cockblocking.

In email exchange she says she loves flowers -tulips specifically- and is not implying anything by saying it would be nice if I brought flowers for her. I'm thinking. Donation? Then asks if her neighbor that I met said anything about the tuplips I brought. Something seems off. And then I thought I would search her name, which didn't sound like a "stage name", that was posted in the ad. All I have to say is wow, this girl is not bright and I can tell why. Have pics and details available..I seen that ad. Seemed silly to me. 'come find me at the fair"? Seriously? Pretty large place and large crowd? That's like looking for a needle in a needle stack. Seems odd both of her neighbors come out to meet you. Were you supposed to be identified with tulips? This all sounds fishy to me but I'm paranoid. And she didn't look all that good to put in all that effort.

Ps1999
08-18-17, 12:49

In email exchange she says she loves flowers -tulips specifically- and is not implying anything by saying it would be nice if I brought flowers for her. I'm thinking. Donation? Then asks if her neighbor that I met said anything about the tuplips I brought. Something seems off. And then I thought I would search her name, which didn't sound like a "stage name", that was posted in the ad. All I have to say is wow, this girl is not bright and I can tell why. Have pics and details available.

If anyone has encountered her, maybe we could share our experience as I'm thinking about making contact again.

Thanks.So I saw her ad stating she was not a hooker so I though hmm. Free. Made contact through email, I couldn't make it at her prescribed time so she told me to come to her office and stuff her pussy. I'm game for that. Gave me the name of the place and address so just before I left got an email saying she has to do a working lunch. OK? I asked for later that day and haven't heard back.

She did say she wanted flowers too and yes she did ask for tulips.

So in short I have no answer for you. I'm not going to put around with this I have enough of a time getting together with the 'other' women.

WaukeshaBrad
08-18-17, 17:48
Not the Brooke we all knew. Not 100 lbs. More like 145. Still great chest nips and tight smooth skin. Living in a nice clean, well furnished flat in Stallis. Yes I was surprised. Very. Not the spaced out unpredictable druggie anymore. She has detoxed and is fighting the fight. Totally different gal. Polite, respectful and straight. Ahh except for her meds. She's got plans for her future. Job, school and children. Qv and out.Link to ad? Used to be a regular of hers haven't had the bad Brooke many have spoke about she was always fair to me.

JimHoll
08-18-17, 20:33
Brooke isn't posting she told me. She only wants to work with her old familiar clients and client referrals.

Digits avail our.

XkeyFan
08-19-17, 01:04
Jess has moved back out to the park on s 27th.The park? What do you mean?

ZipperSquid
08-19-17, 06:56
Jess has moved back out to the park on s 27th.Glad I caught her in West Allis. The park is a no go for me.

GasolineMan
08-19-17, 07:52
The park? What do you mean?He is talking about a notel on south 27th street.

CharlieKane200
08-19-17, 08:56
The park? What do you mean?It's a motel.

GMan25
08-19-17, 09:41
I seen that ad. Seemed silly to me. 'come find me at the fair"? Seriously? Pretty large place and large crowd? That's like looking for a needle in a needle stack. Seems odd both of her neighbors come out to meet you. Were you supposed to be identified with tulips? This all sounds fishy to me but I'm paranoid. And she didn't look all that good to put in all that effort.When they get that specific on things to bring, the alarm bells go off. Following specific directions like that is used as evidence for intent and that you didn't just stumble upon this woman.

Ps1999
08-19-17, 18:48
When they get that specific on things to bring, the alarm bells go off. Following specific directions like that is used as evidence for intent and that you didn't just stumble upon this woman.She wasnt looking for cash. She really wanted flowers. Tulips to be exact. Wasnt a sting I think she's just nuts. Thats my take on it.

HuntingStreets
08-19-17, 19:07
It was my pleasure to be able to stop by and see Crystal twice this week. I know she's had some up and down reviews, but to me their is no one in town that offers a more sensual and erotic experience at a reasonably budget friendly price.

Genuinely enjoyed her personality and conversation as we drove to my place. Once there light kissing and mutual touching and stroking. No need to make the post even longer, a variety of positions as previously described.

The wife is going out of town in a few weeks for a few weeks and available playtime will increase. Every minute of my available time will be spent with her. I put her in my best 3 ever for a sensual experience.

HS.

Trogon
08-19-17, 19:45
It was my pleasure to be able to stop by and see Crystal twice this week. I know she's had some up and down reviews, but to me their is no one in town that offers a more sensual and erotic experience at a reasonably budget friendly price.

Genuinely enjoyed her personality and conversation as we drove to my place. Once there light kissing and mutual touching and stroking. No need to make the post even longer, a variety of positions as previously described.

The wife is going out of town in a few weeks for a few weeks and available playtime will increase. Every minute of my available time will be spent with her. I put her in my best 3 ever for a sensual experience.

HS.Do you have a link to ad.

HuntingStreets
08-19-17, 19:55
Do you have a link to ad.I posted here because that's where her original reviews were, but she no longer has an ad, relying on regulars and referrals.

Ben Spend
08-19-17, 20:32
Do you have a link to ad.Not sure about number.

http://www.escortsinthe.us/414-553-4125/

Danyo
08-20-17, 10:13
http://milwaukee.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sexy-milf-now/16919361

Saw her a couple of weeks ago. Agreed to meet at Perkins. Well she is mature, tall and busty! Anyhow, back to the OFG residence. Had a very nice time. I do believe everything is on the menu. She is a nice lady. No rush at all. I did not repeat because I stumbled across my new favorite and Tara is not exactly in my wheelhouse. But wouldn't mind seeing her again sometime down the road. She never posts pics but will text pics upon request. Enjoy this gorgeous Sunday. OFG out.Her ad says 36, is that accurate? And busty-D or DD?

Ps1999
08-20-17, 11:06
Brooke isn't posting she told me. She only wants to work with her old familiar clients and client referrals.

Digits avail our.Here's the link with digits.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/brooke/23962498

Star67
08-20-17, 16:16
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

WinkMartindale
08-20-17, 18:45
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

YuenJay
08-20-17, 19:03
Hi guys!

Been awhile since I posted was looking to see if anyone has any info on some actually good Asian ladies something that will cure this craving I can't shake I really dislike these fakes that keep popping up, pm me and I'd be willing to trade info for good intell here are a few I have experience with got more.

Kaylah-.

https://www.escortcafe.com/wisconsin/14311/kaylah-262-777-6569

Mary Fox-.

https://www.escortcafe.com/wisconsin/13837/mary-fox-715-952-0518

Holli-.

http://milwaukee.sugarnights.com/escorts/holli

Natasha-.

https://myproviderguide.com/wisconsin/milwaukee/escorts/8350844

Samantha-.

http://www.escortphonelookup.com/414-376-1574/?id=22212913

Nachynn
08-20-17, 20:39
Already less than honest. If she's posting when she says she's not then she wasn't truthful.Well, the not posting comment was a 3rd party source, so, who knows. Even so, we know she is not a girl scout. I have heard she is as clean as she has been in years, so it is temptig. However, not biting, yet.

GasolineMan
08-20-17, 21:03
Her ad says 36, is that accurate? And busty-D or DD?The ad you referenced is quite old, back to the old escorts section which is no longer in service.

Anyway, I saw her about 6 months ago. My memory is a little foggy, but here is what I remember:

-My guess is she is early to mid 40's.

-Tits are possibly a D, or maybe a big C. Not DD. Very nice and firm.

-She is tall, about 5'8" give or take.

-she sends a photo of her face when you contact her. It is her, but obviously an old photo taken under best conditions. She does not look as good or as young as the photo. She is not unattractive, just not as good looking as the photos.

-budget friendly.

-a bit of scent from down below, but not the worst. Maybe she was just having a bad day.

-BBBJCIM to finish is an option.

I have not repeated, but would not rule it out.

PM if you want more details.

Gas Out.

VinceRahm
08-20-17, 22:51
Any intel on little monster in Waukesha? Saw few reports for her ex-roomate emily (and I stayed away). Any intel on the little monster is appreciated.

http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/little-monster/21490353

FatOldman69
08-21-17, 00:21
I have not seen any reports on these ladies. Any one know anything on them?

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sunday-fun-tightest-youll-ever-have/23091378

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/spend-your-sunday-with-the-sexiest-exotic-dancer-massage-specialist-in-milwaukee/21499843

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/curvy-sexy-hot-white-woman/23960633

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/amber-the-new-girl-around-town/23382868

JimmyChitWood
08-21-17, 06:12
Has anyone seen her? If so. Experience?

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/something-blonde-and-sexy/20479988

Ps1999
08-21-17, 08:57
The ad you referenced is quite old, back to the old escorts section which is no longer in service.

Anyway, I saw her about 6 months ago. My memory is a little foggy, but here is what I remember:

-My guess is she is early to mid 40's.

-Tits are possibly a D, or maybe a big C. Not DD. Very nice and firm.

-She is tall, about 5'8" give or take.

-she sends a photo of her face when you contact her. It is her, but obviously an old photo taken under best conditions. She does not look as good or as young as the photo. She is not unattractive, just not as good looking as the photos.

-budget friendly.

-a bit of scent from down below, but not the worst. Maybe she was just having a bad day.

-BBBJCIM to finish is an option.

I have not repeated, but would not rule it out.

PM if you want more details.

Gas Out.I've seen her probably 5 times. Upper 40's, average looking. Pretty big saggy funbags. Above average BBBJ. Rides pretty well. She will go the extra mile. Budget friendly. Safe area. Go for it!

NewCleve
08-21-17, 10:09

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sunday-fun-tightest-youll-ever-have/23091378

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/spend-your-sunday-with-the-sexiest-exotic-dancer-massage-specialist-in-milwaukee/21499843

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/amber-the-new-girl-around-town/23382868The one on the bottom has some "interesting" bruises.

MongerWaukesha
08-21-17, 10:33
http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/wet-and-sexy/24033363

Sylvia:

Pics are her, but dolled up, expect a average looking girl to be who you see. Texted back right away, picked he up on south side, back to my place. OK body, a small gut, seen worse, no signs of drug use. Be sure the have your own condoms, she will be bareback otherwise. Started with BBBJ, the. Doggie. HS tightness of a 40 yo not a 19 yo. Definitely would repeat.

Msteresc
08-21-17, 11:27
Already less than honest. If she's posting when she says she's not then she wasn't truthful.The ad doesn't make her dishonest. Her methods do. She will work you until you stop her, be firm and have limits. I see her and help her as long as she is on a clean path (which is in question with me at the moment) she can go from excellent to she ripped me off at a moment's notice.

As it is said a leopard can't change it's spot. That is so true with her.

I do think you all should give her a shot. As she can be a PSE. Talk to her and make sure you get what you want. Be careful she is a slick one.

ZipperSquid
08-21-17, 11:49
The one on the bottom has some "interesting" bruises.Judging by the bottom picture, looks like the picnic table on the east end of Days on 13th & College. Likely a user.

Msteresc
08-21-17, 12:03
Judging by the bottom picture, looks like the picnic table on the east end of Days on 13th & College. Likely a user.LOL.

You know exactly where the table is. Nice to know your at the place enough to mimerize the table location.

Great it made me laugh.

Eddies Pickle
08-21-17, 14:26
The ad doesn't make her dishonest. Her methods do. She will work you until you stop her, be firm and have limits. I see her and help her as long as she is on a clean path (which is in question with me at the moment) she can go from excellent to she ripped me off at a moment's notice.

As it is said a leopard can't change it's spot. That is so true with her.

I do think you all should give her a shot. As she can be a PSE. Talk to her and make sure you get what you want. Be careful she is a slick one.I would think theres only a handful that don't lie or are trustworthy, a guy could give a girl a nice allowance to keep her low volume but the second the phone rings she's plopping her pussy on any cock that comes along, the mere offer of money to these girls is like a tornado siren going off.

ThotSlap
08-21-17, 15:45
His post is almost a year old that you're inquiring about.Someone rtff.

ScooterAllCity
08-21-17, 15:52
Someone rtff.That's for sure. Something different. And he got responses also. That surprises me even more.

Msteresc
08-21-17, 16:05
I would think theres only a handful that don't lie or are trustworthy, a guy could give a girl a nice allowance to keep her low volume but the second the phone rings she's plopping her pussy on any cock that comes along, the mere offer of money to these girls is like a tornado siren going off.You are so right, a couple of years back I had one living with me (big mistake), she played the game well until I caught her riding a Johns face in my bed that was the last day for her, the bed and All the bedding (she was one hell of a squirter).

ZipperSquid
08-21-17, 16:54
LOL.

You know exactly where the table is. Nice to know your at the place enough to mimerize the table location.

Great it made me laugh.Actually have only been there twice and likely never again. Last time when leaving I saw some shady looking dudes sitting at the table when I was leaving the parking lot. Maybe where the pimps and dealers hang out while their girls are taking care of business. Better there than in the bathtub.

Member #5933
08-21-17, 17:26
I have texted a few times. Seems pretty open menu. Has anyone seen the southside asian whos posts? Super hot photos (ofc) LOL pm if you prefer. Ty.

Arbys77
08-21-17, 19:26
Just curious if anyone in the area.

Has tried this out:

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/text-me-asap/23681878

OlderGuys2
08-21-17, 22:18
So were do I find the asians been wanting to try 1 but not sure what's real or not out there? Any out there that have there own homes and are legit?

NewCleve
08-22-17, 01:36
So were do I find the asians been wanting to try 1 but not sure what's real or not out there? Any out there that have there own homes and are legit?If they send you to an apartment in a nicer complex, it's legit. Looks are a mixed bag.

Speed4242
08-22-17, 09:19
I had seen the other comments on Stacia, but I had to try her. I like the mature ladies and thought there might be more available.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/independent-east-meets-west-unique-sensual-pampering-see-details/19293738

I had read through her website and honestly was looking forward to the edging and lingam thing. It was a little more business like then I was expecting. She was kind, polite and skilled with her hands. But overall for three with twenty minutes of chat and an hour on the table, I thought it really wasn't worth it. So if you want a mature, curvy, nude masseuse that gives a good release then go see her. Otherwise I think there are better, budget friendly, options.

MilwaukeeTJ
08-22-17, 10:00
I had seen the other comments on Stacia, but I had to try her. I like the mature ladies and thought there might be more available.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/independent-east-meets-west-unique-sensual-pampering-see-details/19293738

I had read through her website and honestly was looking forward to the edging and lingam thing. It was a little more business like then I was expecting. She was kind, polite and skilled with her hands. But overall for three with twenty minutes of chat and an hour on the table, I thought it really wasn't worth it. So if you want a mature, curvy, nude masseuse that gives a good release then go see her. Otherwise I think there are better, budget friendly, options.Providers are more than happy to talk for your entire time if you want that. Especially the massage providers, because it is easier using your yapper than your arm muscles. Your post is an excellent reminder that we control the way the time is spent. Essentially you paid $100 for 20 minutes of small talk. At the very least she could have been rubbing your stinky feet for that money while you shot the shit.

Aehtra
08-22-17, 18:30
I've never seen this type of provider before. Makes me wonder how she became greek only! Seems odd, no? https://valgreekgoddess.******.com/.

Aehtra
08-22-17, 18:50
I've seen her ads for a while and have texted with her a couple times. Seems like her ad is legit, but I still can't tell. Has anyone received a massage from her? http://milwaukee.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/call-me-for-an-amazing-massage/23658498.

Peter North 9
08-22-17, 19:50

I had read through her website and honestly was looking forward to the edging and lingam thing. It was a little more business like then I was expecting. She was kind, polite and skilled with her hands. But overall for three with twenty minutes of chat and an hour on the table, I thought it really wasn't worth it. So if you want a mature, curvy, nude masseuse that gives a good release then go see her. Otherwise I think there are better, budget friendly, options.She has been around for a while now, looks like she is changing-up the advertising. I think the AMP's have really cut into her business. You can basically get the same thing for less than half the price at an AMP. I have seen her a few times. Nice gal, and a safe in-call location. She either needs to adjust her pricing or expand the menu.

PN9.

VinceRahm
08-22-17, 21:50
Any intel on little monster in Waukesha? Saw few reports for her ex-roomate emily (and I stayed away). Any intel on the little monster is appreciated.

http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/little-monster/21490353Also wanted to hear any intel on.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/i-can-be-yours-baby-one-call-thats-all-just-looking-for-a-little-fun/24107153

The little monster in waukesha, I spoke to sounded decent and looks cute. But am thinking as she used to be Emily's roommate. This red head I have to talk to yet and hope she is safe. Any intel is appreciated.

AltereEgo
08-22-17, 22:36
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove references to underage persons.

I am aware that the vast majority of references to underage girls are legitimate attempts to warn other fellow members about how easy it is to accidentally pickup an underage girls, the potential dangers of being caught with underage girls, etc. However, past discussions in the Forum has repeatedly demonstrated that the subject simply cannot be discussed intelligently, in any form or for any reason, without being misinterpreted, and without starting flame wars.

Please do not post references to underage persons in the Forum. Thanks!

Ps1999
08-22-17, 22:42
Also wanted to hear any intel on.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/i-can-be-yours-baby-one-call-thats-all-just-looking-for-a-little-fun/24107153

The little monster in waukesha, I spoke to sounded decent and looks cute. But am thinking as she used to be Emily's roommate. This red head I have to talk to yet and hope she is safe. Any intel is appreciated.I did talk to Cherry. Seemed like a nice girl. Really wanted a visitor. I couldn't pull the trigger. She's in a part of town I don't go to. I think she told me $20 hhr.

Little Monster I talked to and when I talked to her she was only doing outs. I think she has a place now. She was reported on here.

Rolo1
08-22-17, 23:00

http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/little-monster/21490353This her ad.

http://posting.milwaukee.backpage.com/online/classifieds/ViewAd.html/mke/milwaukee.backpage.com/?oid=21490353&uid=efea7c709b702278f44292058e64aacb

DaveDream
08-22-17, 23:05
When I first found this site I was searching for reviews on strip clubs and came across the escort reviews. Gia caught my eye as she has always been at the top of my to do list. The other day I crossed her name off that list. Safe location off of E College Ave. She says it's her moms house and I believe her because of all the younger pics of her on the wall and the toys in her bedroom when she was younger. (It felt like banging my girlfriend when I was in high school and her parents weren't home) Good BBBJ and doggy finish. Nice body with teenage looking tits and perky nipples. She says she's looking for a good job and I hope she turns her life around. I'll repeat only at a hotel. Too many eyes on me by some of the neighbors as I parked and walked up the driveway. If mom doesn't know what's going on at her house she soon will be by them. Be carful at this in call.

Dave's Dream.

WizardOfAahs
08-22-17, 23:14
Just curious if anyone in the area.
Has tried this out:
http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/text-me-asap/23681878Hangs out at The Washington House Pub on the weekends; a friend has had dreams of her. I haven't gotten up there yet.

PNR2004
08-23-17, 08:18
I've never seen this type of provider before. Makes me wonder how she became greek only! Seems odd, no? https://valgreekgoddess.******.com/.Maybe she is Greek only because he has a crank in front?

JohneDrama
08-23-17, 08:50
http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/wet-and-sexy/24033363

Sylvia:

Pics are her, but dolled up, expect a average looking girl to be who you see. Texted back right away, picked he up on south side, back to my place. OK body, a small gut, seen worse, no signs of drug use. Be sure the have your own condoms, she will be bareback otherwise. Started with BBBJ, the. Doggie. HS tightness of a 40 yo not a 19 yo. Definitely would repeat.Has anyone else seen her?

Ps1999
08-23-17, 11:28
Has anyone else seen her?Maybe she's saving herself for marriage.

Nachynn
08-23-17, 11:53
Maybe she is Greek only because he has a crank in front?A complete link would be appreciated.

Aehtra
08-23-17, 11:56
I've seen her ads for a while and have texted with her a couple times. Seems like her ad is legit, but I still can't tell. Has anyone received a massage from her? http://milwaukee.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/call-me-for-an-amazing-massage/23658498.Gave a call, setup an appointment, walked into a house with a much less attractive person than in the ad. As soon as the door was closed she dropped her britches and started chatting me up. She had a cheetah print tattoo in her left butt cheek. I pretended to be in the wrong place and got out of there. She seemed nice just not super hot. I got a text from the number I used asking if I liked her friend. She said she was out of town so she just sent me to her friend. Seems believable, but I imagine the owner of the ad isn't much hotter. Stay safe, why'all!

Wheres Oslo
08-23-17, 12:59
Well that's fuckin helpful.

This her ad.

http://posting.milwaukee.backpage.com/online/classifieds/ViewAd.html/mke/milwaukee.backpage.com/?oid=21490353&uid=efea7c709b702278f44292058e64aacb

Rolo1
08-23-17, 16:45

http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/little-monster/21490353Met the monster the other night. Very sweet and made me comfortable. BJ was awesome and tight too. Doesn't do bb very safe and clean. She's hot and sure am going back for more!!

Aehtra
08-23-17, 19:17
A complete link would be appreciated.Just search the username in ******. Not sure what happened to it.

Crandell76
08-23-17, 20:38
Met the monster the other night. Very sweet and made me comfortable. BJ was awesome and tight too. Doesn't do bb very safe and clean. She's hot and sure am going back for more!!She is not that great, very fake and mechanical. Not worth the price of admission.

GasolineMan
08-23-17, 20:52

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/amber-the-new-girl-around-town/23382868I don't think anyone else has replied to this, so I will comment. The last one (calling herself Amber now, sitting in front of the Days Inn sign) was Mellissa, the one who was answering skinny Jess's phone when she was away. I saw her and believe I posted something about it, and others have as well.

Gas.

LankyBoy
08-23-17, 21:23
Hangs out at The Washington House Pub on the weekends; a friend has had dreams of her. I haven't gotten up there yet.Her name is Riley and she is in West Bend. Wanted. 14 hhr and had to drive up to west bend. I passed.

LankyBoy
08-23-17, 21:31
The one on the bottom has some "interesting" bruises.Talked to the 2nd one. Ciara is the name. She is budget friendly and stays at hotel near zoo. Sent me a pic and she looked black or puertorican. I passed.

I've seen the third one. She used to be in West Bend. She's got big floppy tits and a nice ass. Only problem is she smelled like she hadn't showered in days. Smell down under wasn't great either and the session was rushed. YMMV. Does offer BBBJ.

Nachynn
08-23-17, 21:40
Just search the username in ******. Not sure what happened to it.That make no sense.

Eddies Pickle
08-23-17, 21:47
Met the monster the other night. Very sweet and made me comfortable. BJ was awesome and tight too. Doesn't do bb very safe and clean. She's hot and sure am going back for more!!So her twat was tight or did you only get a BJ? Are you saying its a covered BJ? I see your new and just trying to clarify, with that said why repeat for a CBJ when theres plenty out there that will happily digest the goods.

Rolo1
08-23-17, 22:00
So her twat was tight or did you only get a BJ? Are you saying its a covered BJ? I see your new and just trying to clarify, with that said why repeat for a CBJ when theres plenty out there that will happily digest the goods.Uncovered BJ. Tongue ring was awesome. Tight wet an perfect down below. Constantly smiling. Was hard to get a hold of her but now that I did it's not a problem. Very sweet young lady and doesn't stay with Emily anymore I guess.

OlderFunGuy
08-23-17, 22:05
What a total waste of time. Texted back and forth with her for over an hour. She is nervous about doing and outcall. She can't be gone that long. On and on and on with the bullshit. Then she says 120 for a car date. LOL And there has been some mention of her roommate Emily and she doesn't sound much better. Little monster may be a cutie but I have no time for a bunch of BS OFG out.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/little-monster/21490353

Sandmans
08-23-17, 22:26
Met up with Satin-Silk for a QV before work near airport, she quoted me $120 for a QV. She started off with CBJ for a few minutes then switched to missionary and then onto lazy doggy then finished in the bag. She has a nice ass and fake DD breast I will definitely repeat with a longer session.

Aehtra
08-23-17, 22:34
That make no sense.Apparently this site doesn't like her homepage. Here is her current link, which is in MN. http://minneapolis.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/visiting-minneapolis-bloomington-now-available-petite-spanish-gorgeous-submive-girl/24614713.

ThotSlap
08-23-17, 23:02
A complete link would be appreciated.https://valgreekgoddess.******.com/

t u m b l r in place of ******

and look a crank slot :)

Sonic69
08-24-17, 01:32
I'm not saying this is a bad thing but came across this ad and wanted to share she must be under management or has a BF.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/t-ρ-f-1090;hє-lι951;1108;-extremely-1109;969;1108;1108;1090;-daddys-favorite-little-girl-ready-to-play /24064253.

I didn't notice it right away but if you look on the bed behind her there is a dark skin dude sleeping in shorts and tee shirt.

Be safe!

JimmyChitWood
08-24-17, 04:12
I'm not saying this is a bad thing but came across this ad and wanted to share she must be under management or has a BF.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/t-ρ-f-1090;hє-lι951;1108;-extremely-1109;969;1108;1108;1090;-daddys-favorite-little-girl-ready-to-play /24064253.

I didn't notice it right away but if you look on the bed behind her there is a dark skin dude sleeping in shorts and tee shirt.

Be safe!She's holding a battery pack while taking selfies. Like she couldn't have charged the phone for a few minutes?

It's like playing Where's the Pimp in the photos lately.

LoveSmallPerky
08-24-17, 09:49
https://valgreekgoddess.******.com/

t u m b l r in place of ****** and look a crank slot :)The t you m b l e are page has her rates for MN listed. Is she crazy? Serious GAS, not GPS. LOL.

Greek Goddess / Anal lover.

I'm strictly a ANAL provider ONLY.

Always play safe (no exceptions) No eplicit talk or questions allowed, lets be professionals and RESPECTFUL!

Gifts 🎁 
9201;30 min Incall - 200 roses.

30 min Outcalls - 400 roses.

1 hour incall - 400 roses.

1 hr outcall - 600 roses.

HoldenMcGroin
08-24-17, 11:58
Met up with Satin-Silk for a QV before work near airport, she quoted me $120 for a QV. She started off with CBJ for a few minutes then switched to missionary and then onto lazy doggy then finished in the bag. She has a nice ass and fake DD breast I will definitely repeat with a longer session.Did she look like she might preggo to you? I saw her a couple months ago and her belly was definitely smaller than this last time around. I don't think she's getting fat either, her ass is still one of the 7 wonders of the world. I'm a sick deprived SOB so naturally it turned me on and finished way under the 30 I paid for.

Days Fun
08-24-17, 17:06
Just adding another POS review. I have seen her twice in the last three weeks. Yeah teeth need some work. Sad, because if she did I think she'd have a nice smile. Typical late 30's body, no heavy baby damage, real B cup soft tits and responsive nipples. She truly wants you to leave happy. Cool with a lot of kissing, very GFE in my opinion. DATY clean and fresh. Got everything I wanted for. 80 HHR absolutely no rush and a great BBBJ to finish. FS is avaialable for HHR but I prefer not to. I like a great BJ and that's what I got both times. She's pleasent and a pro. Bounces between East and West SouthSide. Always a clean No-Tel. For a 50 plus guy like myself she is a great time with out the hassles of a GPS 20 something knockout that bitches the whole time.

All for now, always looking for budget friendly pussy.

Days Fun
08-24-17, 17:23
Not sure if this should be posting here or Massage Parlor, so I put it here becasue I found her on BP. She has been around forever and has had a lot of other reviews. I thought I'd add mine from a week ago. She is nery heavyset (Pear shaped FAT) bigger fat girl boobs with a nice pretty face. Gave a nice 20 min massage and oral finish for my QV 30 min $ HHr experience. Massgae was really just oiling me up / lotion rub. Finished with a BBBJWS, she does give great head. Light roaming on her chest was allowed but kept her bottoms on. Her size prevented any further interest anyways. Overall a fair experience and she is a really nice friendly gal, I felt like with all the other options out their I don't think I'll repeat. I sort of regretted it later, but I didn't think over charged or short changed. I look to the cheaper end since I am only after the oral finish. For. 80 I have found several sexier options body wise and a couple with pleasent personalities. If you don't mind heavyset and are looking for variety I say go get some its one more notch on the board.

Arbys77
08-24-17, 19:50
Hangs out at The Washington House Pub on the weekends; a friend has had dreams of her. I haven't gotten up there yet.Thanks for the reply. So I assume she's legit? We text back and forth a couple times but couldn't coordinate a time that worked for the both of us. I then requested a face pic and haven't heard back from her since. Got spooked.

What about either of these?

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/relax-and-unwind-with-me/24180658

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/beautiful-sweet-young-and-petite/24130128

DaveDream
08-24-17, 21:47
I would love to 69 that and tap that. She looks young so good luck in anyone that sees her.

She's holding a battery pack while taking selfies. Like she couldn't have charged the phone for a few minutes?

It's like playing Where's the Pimp in the photos lately.

OldBear
08-24-17, 23:28
Did she look like she might preggo to you? I saw her a couple months ago and her belly was definitely smaller than this last time around. I don't think she's getting fat either, her ass is still one of the 7 wonders of the world. I'm a sick deprived SOB so naturally it turned me on and finished way under the 30 I paid for.Saw her a couple of years ago. Nice kid. Not a horrible visit by any means but kind of lackluster.

OldBear
08-24-17, 23:31
The above pretty much says it. Katie is late 30's, has a very spartan apartment in a not-too-bad Miller Park location, provides good GFE service and is, well, surprisingly normal in a place with a bunch of crazies among providers. Apartment was smoky, though. Good time and if you don't mind a BBW, being reasonably sane has its merits.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/have-a-delightfully-wicked-time-with-katie/24086033

HoldenMcGroin
08-25-17, 08:45
Saw her a couple of years ago. Nice kid. Not a horrible visit by any means but kind of lackluster.My first visit with her was really good, this last time was a bit lackluster though. She was just going through the motions, no real effort was put into anything. Prob my last visit with her, you are right though, she is a nice kid. Convo is usually pretty good.

AngryBob
08-25-17, 09:31
Thanks for the reply. So I assume she's legit? We text back and forth a couple times but couldn't coordinate a time that worked for the both of us. I then requested a face pic and haven't heard back from her since. Got spooked.

What about either of these?

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/relax-and-unwind-with-me/24180658

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/beautiful-sweet-young-and-petite/24130128She is legit, I have seen her. Unfortunately, probably will not repeat. I did some research after seeing her and she's got a record, with drugs. Her and another guy were caught making / selling Molly (a designer drug) in West Bend. That is not my reservation. She claims not to do drugs, but she had all this redness / bruising on her arm, particularly in the inner elbow (vein area). Also, she had these sores, kind of looked like herpes but not quite, on parts of her body. After seeing this, I opted for oral only with her, not knowing what was going on exactly.

From what I gather, she was pretty open to activities, bbbjcimws for me. If you like them young, she's for you, but with caution as always.

Jc2490
08-26-17, 01:50
Just adding another POS review. I have seen her twice in the last three weeks. Yeah teeth need some work. Sad, because if she did I think she'd have a nice smile. Typical late 30's body, no heavy baby damage, real B cup soft tits and responsive nipples. She truly wants you to leave happy. Cool with a lot of kissing, very GFE in my opinion. DATY clean and fresh. Got everything I wanted for. 80 HHR absolutely no rush and a great BBBJ to finish. FS is avaialable for HHR but I prefer not to. I like a great BJ and that's what I got both times. She's pleasent and a pro. Bounces between East and West SouthSide. Always a clean No-Tel. For a 50 plus guy like myself she is a great time with out the hassles of a GPS 20 something knockout that bitches the whole time.

All for now, always looking for budget friendly pussy.Thanks for the reminder, I had forgotten about her. I went and saw her today and your review was spot on.

ZipperSquid
08-26-17, 07:27
I was surprised to see that Letti has come back on the scene. Saw her once for a BBBJ years ago at her place in a so so neighborhood on a very busy street on the south side.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/letti-is-back/24237978

JimHoll
08-27-17, 11:09
http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/a-special-treat-when-you-crave-something-sweet/24268658

Quick report.

I was in the mood for something different and summer seemed super personal friendly and welcoming while texting sat night. Made a date for sun morn early $. North side private home. Bed in the basement. Very disappointing. Rush rush with an odor that was appalling. Quick CBJ and after smelling my fingers, donation paid, I quickly got the hell out of there. Of course YMMV.

CuriousGuyMke
08-27-17, 18:25
The above pretty much says it. Katie is late 30's, has a very spartan apartment in a not-too-bad Miller Park location, provides good GFE service and is, well, surprisingly normal in a place with a bunch of crazies among providers. Apartment was smoky, though. Good time and if you don't mind a BBW, being reasonably sane has its merits.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/have-a-delightfully-wicked-time-with-katie/24086033I was there last week, too. Nice enough girl but certainly a BBW and she's alright with it. Took a chance anyway, just to change things up. OldBear is right: spartan place, decent neighbrood, good service, fairly sane and surrounded by crazies. Service was good. BBBJ was very good. Not sure if I'll repeat, but not a bad value.

http://escortresume.com/262-955-5864Meanwhile, I had a much, much different experience here. More in line with what the follow-up poster experienced (#15080). Horrible body. Basically wrinkled skin on tiny bones. No tits whatsoever to speak of. And once inside, it was the same speil: oh can't do FS. So, I'll suck uou til your close but you have to finish in my hand. WTF? $60 wasted. And there was AC. So. Got done and got the hell out. Never ever ever again.

Trifix1
08-27-17, 20:22

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/have-a-delightfully-wicked-time-with-katie/24086033I reviewed her several weeks back. I believe I was the first to review her. She has a friend in Racine that I fucked this past week on the northeast side in an apartment complex incase any of you head that way. Shitty area imo. Early 40's, great head. Smaller than Katie but not a spinner. I would say maybe 5'6 160 ish. Missing a front tooth. Average looks. She used to advertise on BP but her ad is down. Fucked her BB reverse cowgirl until I blew inside of her. Nice girl. Damage was. 50. YMMV. Digits for seniors.

AsiaPhileJake1
08-27-17, 20:35
I reviewed her several weeks back. I believe I was the first to review her. She has a friend in Racine that I fucked this past week on the northeast side in an apartment complex incase any of you head that way. Shitty area imo. Early 40's, great head. Smaller than Katie but not a spinner. I would say maybe 5'6 160 ish. Missing a front tooth. Average looks. She used to advertise on BP but her ad is down. Fucked her BB reverse cowgirl until I blew inside of her. Nice girl. Damage was. 50. YMMV. Digits for seniors.It blows my mind you get these BB's for. 5 WTF am I doing wrong. I need some budget friendly pussy right now.

Power House
08-28-17, 04:34
I saw her this weekend. This woman just loves sex. South side hotel. She has been reviewed many times on this site. Very tight pussy and tight ass for Greek.

XkeyFan
08-28-17, 09:48
Anybody got a link to winters most recent BP add? She's on the top of my to do list but can't find her on BP.

PNR2004
08-28-17, 10:46
Wondering if there are any reports on this one?

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/heat-of-the-night/21035348

Silver9828
08-28-17, 12:05
I had arranged a morning meeting with Kirby a week ago. But when the appointed time came around there was no response from her. She later responded that she had overslept. So being a patient guy I then rescheduled a meeting for later on. A week later. Texting occurred the night before our meeting indicating that everything was on track. Come the following morning no response. No explanation either. Needless to say I was disappointed but probably won't try again.

Silver9828
08-28-17, 12:14
Having been foiled with meeting Kirby, I quickly devised a backup plan. I have always found MILFs to be a lot of fun so I contacted Tara. She advertises herself as a 36 year old MILF and has been positively well reviewed here. She responded immediately and a meeting time was agreed upon for 45 minutes later. When I arrived in the neighborhood I texted for final directions and got absolutely no response. Dead silence. I'm thinking of changing my forum name to "Can't Get Laid in Milwaukee". I may have to enroll in OFGs charm school or something.

Days Fun
08-28-17, 15:23
Wondering if there are any reports on this one?

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/heat-of-the-night/21035348She refers to herself as Blonde in the text of the photo's clearly show long Brown / Brunette hair.

How dumb do they think we are?

Days Fun
08-28-17, 15:36
Hi Alll,

Had a PM pose an interesting question, anyone else have some input?

"Know any other providers in the $50-60 range for HHR (Jess will go. 5-6 but hate her hotel) (Jada is. 8). " As far as I know Jess is the cheapest out there. Value / time vs price. I loook at it as twice a week, instead of once. With pussy Qty trumps, Jess twice a week for a month OR some GPS 9. 5/10 ***** once a month.

I hate her location as well.

I was also seeing Nola for $ for HHR, once a week. After a month we were friendly, clock watching stopped as HHR became when I was done 40-45 min. Everything but greek on the table for my Benny.

I think if you saw Jess twice a week for a month she'd marry your ass and let you do what ever you wanted to her. Short of pain or humiliation. She is, at heart a nice person. Same with Jada.

Just some thoughts for the budget bound.

Days Fun
08-28-17, 16:09
Here is her BP link http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/morgan-baby/18175810 . From the picture she seems very real. I know she has been around for a while. Anybody seen her lately? Too many Morgans to get a clear idea searching the forum.

Thanks.

Days Fun
08-28-17, 16:17
Anybody got a link to winters most recent BP add? She's on the top of my to do list but can't find her on BP.She bounces between Milwaukee, Madison and Chicago. Try the other forums. Send her a message and see when she's coming back to milwaukee again.

HankyPankie
08-28-17, 16:32
Hi Alll,

Had a PM pose an interesting question, anyone else have some input?

"Know any other providers in the $50-60 range for HHR (Jess will go. 5-6 but hate her hotel) (Jada is. 8). " As far as I know Jess is the cheapest out there. Value / time vs price. I loook at it as twice a week, instead of once. With pussy Qty trumps, Jess twice a week for a month OR some GPS 9. 5/10 ***** once a month.

I hate her location as well.

I was also seeing Nola for $ for HHR, once a week. After a month we were friendly, clock watching stopped as HHR became when I was done 40-45 min. Everything but greek on the table for my Benny.

I think if you saw Jess twice a week for a month she'd marry your ass and let you do what ever you wanted to her. Short of pain or humiliation. She is, at heart a nice person. Same with Jada.

Just some thoughts for the budget bound.Budget friendly, Looks like Letti is back. I have seen her a handful of times 3 or 4 years ago. She was always in the. 4 to. 5 range for a pretty good bbbjwcim. I just might scratch that itch again.

Coyote7033
08-28-17, 18:15
She told me she bleached her hair and she is now a blonde. She wasn't to happy when I called her out on it and told to to jump off a bridge. Laughing.

She refers to herself as Blonde in the text of the photo's clearly show long Brown / Brunette hair.

How dumb do they think we are?

DaveDream
08-28-17, 19:13
Besides JJ, Morgan is the worse experience I ever had. Body is worn out and her incall is nasty. Or was it her incall was worn out and her body was nasty. I'm getting old. I did a review of her last fall?

Here is her BP link http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/morgan-baby/18175810 . From the picture she seems very real. I know she has been around for a while. Anybody seen her lately? Too many Morgans to get a clear idea searching the forum.

Thanks.

Miltown
08-28-17, 20:19
Besides JJ, Morgan is the worse experience I ever had. Body is worn out and her incall is nasty. Or was it her incall was worn out and her body was nasty. I'm getting old. I did a review of her last fall?Her incall (basement) was horrible.

Eagle19
08-28-17, 20:53
So I've taken a major break on the loop, risk vs reward, not good at this time, but that being said, I've struck oil 2 x in the last week. After leaving poto south on cesarz Chavez drive, to and, west to Miller parkway freeway, I ran Into a hot blonde spinner, about 5'5" 105 lbs, nice small ta tas, real pretty face, willing to share with contributing seniors. She's super easy on the pocket, appears, to be no drama at this point,. 30 great BJ with cover, she does all but anal, including bbbjcimws if you so choose. I needed a car wash, so went with the deluxe & while my car was getting shined, she gave me a great oil change going through, with plenty of licking on & around the boys. Setting something up for Wednesday after work.

EAGLE 19, flying high.

Power House
08-29-17, 06:57
This is a true provider. I'm sure some senior remember her. She really enjoys herself as much as you do. She in the Brookfield area. Very nice notel. Go get this pussy.

http://www.************.com/beaumont/classifieds/ad/56638626a436djDZcnLR3hffhQcWwjST1k_pGqdsA12_bxXgmf/

LoveSmallPerky
08-29-17, 10:29
This is a true provider. I'm sure some senior remember her. She really enjoys herself as much as you do. She in the Brookfield area. Very nice notel. Go get this pussy.

http://www.************.com/beaumont/classifieds/ad/56638626a436djDZcnLR3hffhQcWwjST1k_pGqdsA12_bxXgmf/Is the link to? I tried the sexy service one but came up blank.

Power House
08-29-17, 11:14
Is the link to? I tried the sexy service one but came up blank.Try this one.

https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/show.asp?ID=290003

Silver9828
08-29-17, 11:34
I saw Kendall a couple of times before she moved to Texas. A very hot GFE. I hope she stays a while and I get a chance to see her again. Search her name on BP for her latest ad. Hope to see some great reviews.

Is the link to? I tried the sexy service one but came up blank.

HomeSlice
08-29-17, 14:09
Super interested in this one if I can find some time to get away this week:

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/expand-passion-and-purpose-w-tantra-yoga-and-massage-goddess-asha/22756418

Anyone here visit with her?

Agrego
08-29-17, 14:45

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/expand-passion-and-purpose-w-tantra-yoga-and-massage-goddess-asha/22756418

Anyone here visit with her?I contacted her during one of her last visits but she left before she returned my email. She has a place that she works out of in Portage Park (where 90 and 94 meet) down near Chicago. Her e-mail was apologetic and sincere, seems like a good person.

She did send this for pricing.

The rates for the sessions include:

Session 1 for 1. 5 hrs is $180.

Session 1&2 for 2 hrs is $280.

Session 1&2 for 2. 5 hrs is $350.

Session 1,2&3 for 3. 5 hrs is $500.

DilliGaf69
08-29-17, 15:54
She is legit, I have seen her. Unfortunately, probably will not repeat. I did some research after seeing her and she's got a record, with drugs. Her and another guy were caught making / selling Molly (a designer drug) in West Bend. That is not my reservation. She claims not to do drugs, but she had all this redness / bruising on her arm, particularly in the inner elbow (vein area). Also, she had these sores, kind of looked like herpes but not quite, on parts of her body. After seeing this, I opted for oral only with her, not knowing what was going on exactly.

From what I gather, she was pretty open to activities, bbbjcimws for me. If you like them young, she's for you, but with caution as always.In your post you said you were with one of the providers. The post you replied to listed two. Which one is it. My friend, I thank you for posting your review. May have kept me from another bad decision.

Aehtra
08-29-17, 17:24

Anyone here visit with her?It was pretty interested but ultimately disappointing because I was after a HE that I didn't get. However I discovered her buried TER after I saw her in mke a couple months ago. My experience was similar to this review. https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/detail/goddess-asha-review-by-nonesuch-2043643.

Pogo57
08-29-17, 17:52
I saw her this weekend. This woman just loves sex. South side hotel. She has been reviewed many times on this site. Very tight pussy and tight ass for Greek.How does a dreamer contact Shelby? Can't find any ad for her on BP.

Curious Jack
08-29-17, 18:44
Having been foiled with meeting Kirby, I quickly devised a backup plan. I have always found MILFs to be a lot of fun so I contacted Tara. She advertises herself as a 36 year old MILF and has been positively well reviewed here. She responded immediately and a meeting time was agreed upon for 45 minutes later. When I arrived in the neighborhood I texted for final directions and got absolutely no response. Dead silence. I'm thinking of changing my forum name to "Can't Get Laid in Milwaukee". I may have to enroll in OFGs charm school or something.It seems like you did everything right: Tara likes a text, arrival time and then the business at hand. She perhaps had some kind of emergency. I texted her yesterday late morning looking for a quick visit, stating I could be there within 15 minutes. She

was on board and we had some fun (69 then sex). We agreed afterward how great it was that from my initial text until the time I left only 40 minutes had elapsed. By the way, it's $60 for a QV, $100 for more time. I have seen her three times in a 12-month period. Nice lady, not a flake, efficient but not hurried. I recommend trying again.

HugeLoad34
08-30-17, 03:03
I remember when I started this hobby about 3 and 1/2 years ago and there were so many girls to choose from and majority of them looked decent and had a pretty good personality nowadays not only has the selection decreased significantly but the attitude some these girls have are pretty pissy I don't know I guess I just miss the old days and by them destroying BP it didn't make it any better am I the only one in this boat or am I just looking in the wrong places?

UroDude
08-30-17, 10:11
Had some time the other day driving back from from Fondy. Sent out some txts and got a bite from Riley. She just so happened to be located at hotel in Germantown (perfect or so I thought). Communication was quick / easy, she was immediately available and after she said she 'neeeeded the cash' we settled on 100 for a half. I arrived, she met me at the side door, cute personality, young, we head up to the room and it was downhill from there. The place was a mess. Looked like it had been squatted in for a month. Seriously I don't get how these girls trash these rooms so quickly (don't answer that). I set the donation down and she starts to undress. Took off her zip hoodie to reveal just a bra and skin covered in healing scabs and not just a couple, they were everywhere. I should'a left but little head prevailed. Killed the lights except for the tv (helped w the view) . Had an average BBBJ, fingered her while at it (smell was not good) on w the cover (which she made sound optional. No fucking way), started w cg, moved to mish and a quick finish. The pics are her but don't be fooled. http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/heeeeeyyyyy/24393963.

StormRide
08-30-17, 13:13
How does a dreamer contact Shelby? Can't find any ad for her on BP.https://www.preferred411.com/pwb-public.cfm?cid=225233

JamesGang41
08-30-17, 14:14
Try this one.

https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/show.asp?ID=290003I saw her recently also. The reports are accurate and she's looking to reconnect with old friends. She sure enjoys pleasing and being pleased. She was on her knees undoing my buckle before I took three steps through the door. Texting is preferred and number is available to senior members. Really encourages to be pounded. Now go get that pussy!

Eagle19
08-30-17, 14:24
I saw her recently also. The reports are accurate and she's looking to reconnect with old friends. She sure enjoys pleasing and being pleased. She was on her knees undoing my buckle before I took three steps through the door. Texting is preferred and number is available to senior members. Really encourages to be pounded. Now go get that pussy!Tried leaving you a message, you need to delete sone, your maxed out.

EAGLE 19.

AngryBob
08-30-17, 15:16
Had some time the other day driving back from from Fondy. Sent out some txts and got a bite from Riley. She just so happened to be located at hotel in Germantown (perfect or so I thought). Communication was quick / easy, she was immediately available and after she said she 'neeeeded the cash' we settled on 100 for a half. I arrived, she met me at the side door, cute personality, young, we head up to the room and it was downhill from there. The place was a mess. Looked like it had been squatted in for a month. Seriously I don't get how these girls trash these rooms so quickly (don't answer that). I set the donation down and she starts to undress. Took off her zip hoodie to reveal just a bra and skin covered in healing scabs and not just a couple, they were everywhere. I should'a left but little head prevailed. Killed the lights except for the tv (helped w the view) . Had an average BBBJ, fingered her while at it (smell was not good) on w the cover (which she made sound optional. No fucking way), started w cg, moved to mish and a quick finish. The pics are her but don't be fooled. http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/heeeeeyyyyy/24393963.Yeah, did you read my review? What the fuck are those sores all over her body? It was disgusting. I'm surprised you fucked her, I opted for oral only. I sure hope whatever she's got isn't contagious, but it looked nasty.

HomeSlice
08-30-17, 16:01
It was pretty interested but ultimately disappointing because I was after a HE that I didn't get. However I discovered her buried TER after I saw her in mke a couple months ago. My experience was similar to this review. https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/detail/goddess-asha-review-by-nonesuch-2043643.Well, her current ad certainly would have you expecting a HE at a minimum.

HomeSlice
08-30-17, 18:09
OK, I am sure she has been discussed her, but I cannot remember her name or find anything on her:

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/boobie-lovers-click-me-38d-save-20-today-only-best-hands-down-non-asian/17034905

MSmith9999
08-30-17, 18:15
OK, I am sure she has been discussed her, but I cannot remember her name or find anything on her:

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/boobie-lovers-click-me-38d-save-20-today-only-best-hands-down-non-asian/17034905She was not like the pics at all. More round, and definitely less sexy, less everything.

She was not relaxing, stayed clothed, and the massage was among the worst I ever had. I was uncomfortable the entire time, and left before it was done, will never go back.

However, YMMV. I hope you save the money for either a good masseuse or a good ending. She posts on CL often, and gets flagged. I think it's other unsatisfied guys. But who knows.

Don't expect anything like the pic.

MSmith9999
08-30-17, 18:18

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/boobie-lovers-click-me-38d-save-20-today-only-best-hands-down-non-asian/17034905I did a review on her. Please check under the massage section and the post number is #4543.

Good luck.

WrldTrek
08-30-17, 19:03

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/boobie-lovers-click-me-38d-save-20-today-only-best-hands-down-non-asian/17034905Years ago I saw her a number of times. She is not the woman in any of the pictures. Nice massage with HE. I stopped going because I felt the price wasn't worth it.

Hotorcold
08-30-17, 19:10

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/boobie-lovers-click-me-38d-save-20-today-only-best-hands-down-non-asian/17034905Her name is Ty she used to have a place on greenfield about 43-45.

Miltown
08-30-17, 19:24
I saw her recently also. The reports are accurate and she's looking to reconnect with old friends. She sure enjoys pleasing and being pleased. She was on her knees undoing my buckle before I took three steps through the door. Texting is preferred and number is available to senior members. Really encourages to be pounded. Now go get that pussy!Why is her number different than the one posted in her current ad?

SoccerFan4245
08-30-17, 22:16
Shelby doesn't have a BP ad anymore that I am aware. She is on FB Messenger a lot and I have a number if you are interested. PM me if you wish.

https://www.preferred411.com/pwb-public.cfm?cid=225233.

JamesGang41
08-30-17, 22:48
Tried leaving you a message, you need to delete sone, your maxed out.

EAGLE 19.Cleared it out.

Pogo57
08-31-17, 06:30
Shelby doesn't have a BP ad anymore that I am aware. She is on FB Messenger a lot and I have a number if you are interested. PM me if you wish.

.Appreciate the response gents. The link provided may have all I need to make contact. From the link she sounds like my kind of dream. Will report back if contact is made.

RockinAl
08-31-17, 12:29
Try this one.

https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/show.asp?ID=290003Was great to see Kendall after all these years. She is looking better than ever. Greeted me with instant DFK. On bed for DAY, she came repeatedly and super soaked me. Then the best BBBJ ever. Great personality. Budget friendly at $ and not a clockwatcher.

JimHoll
08-31-17, 15:51
Any info available. She has been around a good while but never posts a name. I know there's got to be a reason.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/slim-tight-sexy-blonde-hosting-downtown-available-now/23634563

Ps1999
08-31-17, 16:51
I saw this just now. Think its true or another girl trying to get "work"? Or a pimp?

Busted Girls.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/busted-girls/24502738

ZipperSquid
08-31-17, 18:04
This was just posted on BP. Decide for yourself. http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/busted-girls/24502738.