PDA

View Full Version : BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68

Benicha1
04-06-17, 19:33
Hello gents,

Long time follower here who has decided to pop his posting cherry. In total I have 4 providers to post about, all of whom have been reviewed on here several times, and I have seen them over the course of a year and a half. I'll address them in different posts so senior members checking my rep won't take issue with questions from a single-post-scrub. Before I dive in, want to thank those of you who have responded to my PMs- appreciate your responses, and I'm willing to respond to any PMs I may receive. That being said, I'll start with Kaysie.

Agree with much of what has been said about Kaysie over the past few months, though I must say I had a positive experience with her. She was my first provider, and setting up the meeting was easy. It was through her friend Lydia, who was arranging stuff for her at the time (I believe this has since changed). Met at some notel that shares a parking lot with a Dunkin Donuts (don't remember exactly where).

For some reason I decided to go for 3 hours with $$$ damage. Think this mistake was fueled by my excitement at seeing a MILF-type and speaking greek for the first time. Also didn't want to be rushed, and wanted to leave time for however many shots on goal I could manage.

Turns out that number was one, haha. Not sure why, part of it was probably nerves, part of it was the strong cigarette taste / smell, and part of it how she is more worn / wrinkled then her pictures indicate (at the time I was more nave and thought the pictures were at least decently accurate they're not).

The single shot was a BBBJCIMWS, which was top notch and came after some DFK. To her credit, Kaysie seemed to be open-minded and down for anything, but after that we basically just hung out and chatted for the rest of the time. She knew it was my first time with a provider, and was happy to answer any questions I had. I wonder now if I didn't want to try more, or I was just enjoying talking to her (it was probably both). I think we actually went over the 3 hours. At the end she felt bad about the lack of activity and offered to make up for it, but I told her not to mind (naivety again, I guess).

So, in short, if you can adjust your expectations accordingly, Kaysie felt like a good provider for someone who is new to the hobby. She is open to anything, personable, and loves to suck dick. I'd go with short sessions though, and would likely only repeat if desperate.

Sorry for the essay maybe I've avoided posting because I don't know how to leave out the bullshit. Anyway, appreciate all the info you all share, and will post again soon.

Beni.

P.S.: OFG, I appreciate you.

OlderFunGuy
04-06-17, 20:39
http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/call-me-violet-414-892-0792/18140226

Picked her up Thursday afternoon and brought her home. As I posted the other day, helped her move to a new location on Monday and she paid for a week. So, the new location kind of frowns on visitors and the manager actually shagged a client away the other day. So outcall only until Monday. Anyhow, had a great time. Had a 4 sum with her and two of my friends, hippy and fluffy. Also introduced Mr. Egg into the play list and based on all of her squirming around during the tongue lashing, I do believe she enjoyed Mr. Egg. And I can't put my finger on it, but her BJ technique is amazing. And she stays down so there is no cleanup needed in aisle 9, if you catch my drift. And such a bubbly person. An absolute joy to have around. OFG out.

DaveDream
04-06-17, 21:47
She was real and that body was as hot as it looks. Might have to check out Texas Jays to sample a dance before full takeout, Good report Eddie.

While licking my wounds from a failed attempt to see someone I decided to prowl and saw a review on the other site, so I went with this one, lot of rules but those huge Ds look fake but they're real and no sag, very pretty, soft spoken and a tanned rocking body, good CBJ with some nice hand action but not hammering on it, no FIV but play on the outside and got her nice and wet. Kissing allowed but not on her lips north or south, CG to mish and unloaded the potion, good time with a hottie, worth a try, I didn't have much time so asked for QV and ran over no problem, she might be working at Texas Jays on weekends soon if all pans out.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/hot-young-petite-blonde/18313245

Howard5354
04-07-17, 11:29
http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/call-me-violet-414-892-0792/18140226

Picked her up Thursday afternoon and brought her home. As I posted the other day, helped her move to a new location on Monday and she paid for a week. So, the new location kind of frowns on visitors and the manager actually shagged a client away the other day. So outcall only until Monday. Anyhow, had a great time. Had a 4 sum with her and two of my friends, hippy and fluffy. Also introduced Mr. Egg into the play list and based on all of her squirming around during the tongue lashing, I do believe she enjoyed Mr. Egg. And I can't put my finger on it, but her BJ technique is amazing. And she stays down so there is no cleanup needed in aisle 9, if you catch my drift. And such a bubbly person. An absolute joy to have around. OFG out.OFG is helping the ladies and getting some good pussy in the process. Go get that pussy.

Miltown
04-07-17, 11:51
While licking my wounds from a failed attempt to see someone I decided to prowl and saw a review on the other site, so I went with this one, lot of rules but those huge Ds look fake but they're real and no sag, very pretty, soft spoken and a tanned rocking body, good CBJ with some nice hand action but not hammering on it, no FIV but play on the outside and got her nice and wet. Kissing allowed but not on her lips north or south, CG to mish and unloaded the potion, good time with a hottie, worth a try, I didn't have much time so asked for QV and ran over no problem, she might be working at Texas Jays on weekends soon if all pans out.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/hot-young-petite-blonde/18313245Tx for the report. Smoking body but I want to make sure I have your lingo right. When you say south do you mean no DATY available? Tx.

Eddies Pickle
04-07-17, 12:46
Tx for the report. Smoking body but I want to make sure I have your lingo right. When you say south do you mean no DATY available? Tx.Correct, she also mentioned anal extra 50 for rear door enthusiasts.

XkeyFan
04-07-17, 15:33

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/hot-young-petite-blonde/18313245What was the damage?

Eddies Pickle
04-07-17, 21:15
What was the damage?PM me please, I like OFGs idea of not reporting it since rates can vary or send a text to her, she seems to be available even when she doesn't post an ad.

FlaFlaFlowhi
04-08-17, 09:57
Greek is on Jessica's menu now.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/call-now-you-come-to-me/18210706

Coochie Eater
04-08-17, 13:54

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/call-now-you-come-to-me/18210706There used to be a tall, slim, black provider named YUMMY! She was great. It saddens me that a couple of years ago I got a text from her that said "Any hole, $150. " I was not in a position to partake. I would have loved to nail that girl in the ass. She was too much fun. Guess I'm just saying, "Don't pass it up if you have the chance. ".

Coochie (missed his chance) Eater.

God Bless You All.

Howard5354
04-08-17, 15:19

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/call-now-you-come-to-me/18210706Now go get that booty.

MilwaukeeTJ
04-08-17, 15:47

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/call-now-you-come-to-me/18210706Based upon her FB page and rouge dawg's videos, Jessica loves BBC, too. All men welcome for this BBW. Nice to see a provider that loves the color green.

ScooterAllCity
04-08-17, 18:37
There used to be a tall, slim, black provider named YUMMY! She was great. It saddens me that a couple of years ago I got a text from her that said "Any hole, $150. " I was not in a position to partake. I would have loved to nail that girl in the ass. She was too much fun. Guess I'm just saying, "Don't pass it up if you have the chance. ".

Coochie (missed his chance) Eater.

God Bless You All.A blast from the past and what a blast she was. I saw Yummy many times over quite a few years span. But you're right it seems like she has vanished. When I met her initially she was living near 25th and Wisconsin and the last was in Stallis near 60th and Cleveland. Any many more in between. At one time she was a regular on the chat lines. I bet it's been a couple of years like you state Cooch since I've seen her.

LuvsTheMall
04-09-17, 12:35
Any good AA women you guys recommend?

Laffing
04-09-17, 14:08
She's back!

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/smile-for-days/18564105

MrMister25
04-10-17, 04:48
Hey guys. First post.

I have been lurking for awhile, but was with my ex girlfriend who was in the IT industry, so posting was not something I was able to do! Now that I am single again, I can post. .

Review of Jessica:

Not pretty. Dump NoTel. But Accommodating and orally talented! Low price point for a BBBJ with finish on face and tits. I was a bit tipsy when I saw her, but I had a good time. Just close your eyes and pretend she is hot. GREAT mouth action. Sloppy and wet as I like. Also tig ol bitties, which I also like. And cheap to boot. Offered to party though which was a turn off. A user for sure.

Pros:

Cheap.

Good mouth.

Mucho boobs.

Open menu from what I could tell.

Cons:

Not much to look at (and I'm not picky).

Likely a heavy user.

Spotty text communication.

MM.

Howard5354
04-10-17, 09:13
Hey guys. First post.

I have been lurking for awhile, but was with my ex girlfriend who was in the IT industry, so posting was not something I was able to do! Now that I am single again, I can post. .

Review of Jessica:

Not pretty. Dump NoTel. But Accommodating and orally talented! Low price point for a BBBJ with finish on face and tits. I was a bit tipsy when I saw her, but I had a good time. Just close your eyes and pretend she is hot. GREAT mouth action. Sloppy and wet as I like. Also tig ol bitties, which I also like. And cheap to boot. Offered to party though which was a turn off. A user for sure.

Pros:

Cheap.

Good mouth.

Mucho boobs.

Cons:

Likely a heavy user.

MM.Now we can all go get this pussy.

Trifix1
04-10-17, 12:31
Hey guys. First post.

Review of Jessica:

Pros:

Cheap.

Good mouth.

Mucho boobs.

Cons:

Likely a heavy user.

MM.Well done! I've seen her multiple times. Second best bbjcim I've ever got. 30 will get you what you need. Be careful how much you 'party' with her. She ripped me off once when it came to that. Anyways, welcome to the board.

Msteresc
04-10-17, 20:53
Well done! I've seen her multiple times. Second best bbjcim I've ever got. 30 will get you what you need. Be careful how much you 'party' with her. She ripped me off once when it came to that. Anyways, welcome to the board.The 2nd best you ever had? I've had better on the streets I would put her in the top 25, but not in the top 10. I guess looks are hard to get passed thoughs milk bags are just that bags. To each there own.

Trifix1
04-11-17, 02:28
The 2nd best you ever had? I've had better on the streets I would put her in the top 25, but not in the top 10. I guess looks are hard to get passed thoughs milk bags are just that bags. To each there own.Maybe not 2nd. I have her in the top 5 for sure though. She's one of the few girls I have repeated just for the BJ. She takes it like an absolute champ. Deepthroat, lots of spit / stroking, doesn't come up for air, Swallows ever drop. We all like our dicks sucked a little differently but she checks all boxes off the list for me. Those HUGE tits in my hands while she's doing it help a bit to. Also knowing I only paid the equivelant to a few trips through Mcdonalds drive thru makes it that much better to. Lots of variables. My opinion. Hard pressed to find any chick that sucks better dick than Nikki by the airport. Doubt I get much pushback from that comment to anybody that has partaken.

TheTrueGamble
04-11-17, 10:22
Maybe not 2nd. I have her in the top 5 for sure though. She's one of the few girls I have repeated just for the BJ. She takes it like an absolute champ. Deepthroat, lots of spit / stroking, doesn't come up for air, Swallows ever drop. We all like our dicks sucked a little differently but she checks all boxes off the list for me. Those HUGE tits in my hands while she's doing it help a bit to. Also knowing I only paid the equivelant to a few trips through Mcdonalds drive thru makes it that much better to. Lots of variables. My opinion. Hard pressed to find any chick that sucks better dick than Nikki by the airport. Doubt I get much pushback from that comment to anybody that has partaken.Ok I'll be "that guy. " While I thought Nikki was good, I wouldn't place her as great! It felt decent but not in my top 3.

I think Samantha gives a better one. Although I don't know if I will repeat because she asks for "warning" and that's a turn off for me.

Outfishing
04-11-17, 14:53
Ok I'll be "that guy. " While I thought Nikki was good, I wouldn't place her as great! It felt decent but not in my top 3.

I think Samantha gives a better one. Although I don't know if I will repeat because she asks for "warning" and that's a turn off for me.I agree, Nikki gives just an average BJ. Go see Vanity, she is in the top 5 for sure. It is covered, but she she can take it all. Quite amazing. But, whatever, we all have our own opinions.

OlderFunGuy
04-11-17, 15:00
Just heard from her. She is at a nice place on S. 27th south of Drexel and is available for incall. OFG out.

VinceRahm
04-11-17, 17:45
Only saw some faint reviews and it says maybe. Appreciate any help.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/thick-wett-itailian-upscale-brunette/18182559

Magog
04-12-17, 18:49
http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-arrived-asian-natural-sexy-body-new-in-town-414-269-4796/18121186

Any reviews for this or any of the other multitude of asian posting lately?

Almost made a date with the 2 girl ad but something screamed LEO to me.

Main concern is LEO. Anyone have a safe one?

CuteWOne
04-12-17, 22:47
http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-arrived-asian-natural-sexy-body-new-in-town-414-269-4796/18121186

Any reviews for this or any of the other multitude of asian posting lately?

Almost made a date with the 2 girl ad but something screamed LEO to me.

Main concern is LEO. Anyone have a safe one?I daw one a few weeks ago at the hotel on 108th and mitchel. Wasn't LEO but was very expensive. I did the hour nuru massage. She literally rubbed my back for 5 minutes if that then told me to flip, then pointed at her pussy and if course I said yes then she said 60 tip. Well the hour was 160 so my hourturned into half hour. Not worth it in my opinion.

RockinAl
04-13-17, 12:40
Just heard from her. She is at a nice place on S. 27th south of Drexel and is available for incall. OFG out.Called her Tuesday and a guy answered the phone. WTF. Not sure what that was.

MkeSheldonCoop
04-13-17, 15:52
Called her Tuesday and a guy answered the phone. WTF. Not sure what that was.And I just got a text saying she's in B-Field so that contradicts other reports of New SS location?

OlderFunGuy
04-13-17, 18:30
Moved her again today. She is now at a very nice place very near to the OFG residence. Very handy indeed! OFG out.

Howard5354
04-13-17, 19:31
Moved her again today. She is now at a very nice place very near to the OFG residence. Very handy indeed! OFG out.Dude, you are getting all the good booty. I need to start moving too.

ScooterAllCity
04-13-17, 20:41
Moved her again today. She is now at a very nice place very near to the OFG residence. Very handy indeed! OFG out.I hope she's okay working in your area OFG. There have been problems with others over the years who have set up shop in Brookfield.

ZipperSquid
04-13-17, 21:33
Moved her again today. She is now at a very nice place very near to the OFG residence. Very handy indeed! OFG out.At 150 for 1/2 I passed.

Cruising Y
04-14-17, 12:16
For those of you who have seen MIchelle can you honestly confirm that she does bb FS. Saw her last Saturday and got BBBJCIM. Told her to take it easy so I could make it to the main event. She just really worked it and I unloaded in her. Maybe my fault for coming to soon, but I feel like she didn't want me to make it to the next event. I texted her today and asked if I could fuck her if I visited again and she just texed back"hey baby". Sounds like she's not interested BBFS. Couldn't get any kind of commitment from her.

Ps1999
04-14-17, 13:49
For those of you who have seen MIchelle can you honestly confirm that she does bb FS. Saw her last Saturday and got BBBJCIM. Told her to take it easy so I could make it to the main event. She just really worked it and I unloaded in her. Maybe my fault for coming to soon, but I feel like she didn't want me to make it to the next event. I texted her today and asked if I could fuck her if I visited again and she just texed back"hey baby". Sounds like she's not interested BBFS. Couldn't get any kind of commitment from her.I have seen her a few times. First time I saw her she didn't have one and I didn't bring one, BBFS, big creampie LOL. Second time I brought one so it was used. I'm not really the guy to go BBFS. She can be kinda hard to get a hold of. Enjoy.

Eagle19
04-14-17, 18:03
For those of you who have seen MIchelle can you honestly confirm that she does bb FS. Saw her last Saturday and got BBBJCIM. Told her to take it easy so I could make it to the main event. She just really worked it and I unloaded in her. Maybe my fault for coming to soon, but I feel like she didn't want me to make it to the next event. I texted her today and asked if I could fuck her if I visited again and she just texed back"hey baby". Sounds like she's not interested BBFS. Couldn't get any kind of commitment from her.Happy Easter weekend, Cruising Y, your messages are full, lost Michelle's digits, same one on s77th.

OlderGuys2
04-14-17, 20:39
So were has Violet moved to and does anyone have her digits? Ihad them at one time but lost them!

Pm150
04-15-17, 19:18
Only saw some faint reviews and it says maybe. Appreciate any help.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/thick-wett-itailian-upscale-brunette/18182559Her number goes to her facebook, same name same person.

OlderFunGuy
04-15-17, 21:10
So first off she is now in Wauwatosa. Anyhow, picked her up Saturday afternoon. She had a bunch of laundry so brought it over and did 4 loads. Chilled out on the deck on this gorgeous Saturday afternoon. In between loads of laundry, had a very very nice hot tub BJ. When the laundry was all done had some very very nice playtime. Awesome time as always. I detected a slightly smaller Violet and weighed her in at 115.5. So Happy Easter and hope the bunny fills everyone's basket with sweet treats! OFG out.

FatOldman69
04-15-17, 21:29
I am looking for Latino, provides GFE, BBBJCIM, LFK, busy and no BBW. Any suggestions!

Thanks FOM69.

Howard5354
04-16-17, 05:29
So first off she is now in Wauwatosa. Anyhow, picked her up Saturday afternoon. She had a bunch of laundry so brought it over and did 4 loads. Chilled out on the deck on this gorgeous Saturday afternoon. In between loads of laundry, had a very very nice hot tub BJ. When the laundry was all done had some very very nice playtime. Awesome time as always. I detected a slightly smaller Violet and weighed her in at 115.5. So Happy Easter and hope the bunny fills everyone's basket with sweet treats! OFG out.Those tits are standing at attention OFG. You are getting plenty booty dude. Happy Easter.

RougeDawg
04-16-17, 08:53
So first off she is now in Wauwatosa. Anyhow, picked her up Saturday afternoon. She had a bunch of laundry so brought it over and did 4 loads. Chilled out on the deck on this gorgeous Saturday afternoon. In between loads of laundry, had a very very nice hot tub BJ. When the laundry was all done had some very very nice playtime. Awesome time as always. I detected a slightly smaller Violet and weighed her in at 115.5. So Happy Easter and hope the bunny fills everyone's basket with sweet treats! OFG out.OFG I want to be you when I grow up.

RougeDawg
04-16-17, 08:54
I am looking for Latino, provides GFE, BBBJCIM, LFK, busy and no BBW. Any suggestions!

Thanks FOM69.Don't you mean Latina?

Guapo Marx
04-16-17, 10:04
OFG I want to be you when I grow up.OFG is living the life. Me, not so much.

When I get one built like Violet, she shows up late, on drugs, smelling of cigarettes. Nice figure with clothes on but once they are off you see the baby damage. Then the bad breath and smelly vagina.

The skinny ones are not skinny because of good genes, a good diet and exercise. They are skinny because they are sick. Often there are dental issues which are quite obvious. Coughing and sniffing. Is it drugs and cigarettes or are they carrying a disease?

Then the mental issues. The non stop talking. The upside is that once the games begin its often not as mechanical as an AMP. If an escort is very attractive you can bet for sure there is a man in charge someplace. They might appear to be independent, but believe me there is a man. Once you get a good look at those facebook friends, you see exactly who she is and who she associates with. I'm not telling you anything new. All that comes with the territory. Unless you are willing to pay $800 to $1500 a crack with a high class woman, you are going to end up with desperate women.

OFG sounds like a real gentleman. That goes a long way in getting a good response from his providers. Me, I want them the hell out of here after an hour. Got to make sure everything is locked up. Like having a 3 year old running hoping they don't get into anything.

How many times have any of you experienced the "can I borrow your phone, mine is dead. " No way, not calling your dealer from my number. Then the territory marking. Seems they always leave something behind.

AltereEgo
04-16-17, 10:58
I stopped by Michelle yesterday. I haven't heard anything about her lately, so I called and she quoted me $. 25 for a half. I told her I wasn't going to pay that and she immediately dropped to. 5. I have always liked that warning that so I bit. Dumpy little place near Miller park. Messy with busted furniture and two cats. Nice enough lady. Tall but getting heavy. Announced she was feeling sick. Felt kind of rushed. Maybe I caught her on a bad day. Undecided on repeating.

MesoMorph
04-16-17, 11:14
Don't you mean Latina?This made me almost spit my water out.

Cruising Y
04-16-17, 13:15
I stopped by Michelle yesterday. I haven't heard anything about her lately, so I called and she quoted me $. 25 for a half. I told her I wasn't going to pay that and she immediately dropped to. 5. I have always liked that warning that so I bit. Dumpy little place near Miller park. Messy with busted furniture and two cats. Nice enough lady. Tall but getting heavy. Announced she was feeling sick. Felt kind of rushed. Maybe I caught her on a bad day. Undecided on repeating.7.

Yup. When I saw her last Saturday against my better judgement I thought she looked really hot. Major dissapointment when clothes came off. Jeez, really unattractive mid section. When I was leaving saw a litre I guess it is of orange pop on the coffe table in her living room. All that sugar. No wonder over weight bod. Oh and everyday is a bad with her. For the most part she seems to be a nice person with a ton of issues. I kinda feel bad for her.

FatOldman69
04-16-17, 20:45
Latina, now any suggestions?

Eddies Pickle
04-17-17, 09:30
OFG is living the life. Me, not so much.

When I get one built like Violet, she shows up late, on drugs, smelling of cigarettes. Nice figure with clothes on but once they are off you see the baby damage. Then the bad breath and smelly vagina.

The skinny ones are not skinny because of good genes, a good diet and exercise. They are skinny because they are sick. Often there are dental issues which are quite obvious. Coughing and sniffing. Is it drugs and cigarettes or are they carrying a disease?

Then the mental issues. The non stop talking. The upside is that once the games begin its often not as mechanical as an AMP. If an escort is very attractive you can bet for sure there is a man in charge someplace. They might appear to be independent, but believe me there is a man. Once you get a good look at those facebook friends, you see exactly who she is and who she associates with. I'm not telling you anything new. All that comes with the territory. Unless you are willing to pay $800 to $1500 a crack with a high class woman, you are going to end up with desperate women.

OFG sounds like a real gentleman. That goes a long way in getting a good response from his providers. Me, I want them the hell out of here after an hour. Got to make sure everything is locked up. Like having a 3 year old running hoping they don't get into anything.

How many times have any of you experienced the "can I borrow your phone, mine is dead. " No way, not calling your dealer from my number. Then the territory marking. Seems they always leave something behind.I let one use my phone to call her babysitter, once connected it was obvious she was setting up a buy, others have left panties, bras, undershirts, earrings, necklace even a phone and wallet. OFG seems to have a keen eye and a vibe when searching, he does sound to be a gentleman and also is here sharing where many would keep good ones out of the spotlight for as long as possible, I can't blame them really. It takes time, questions, luck and a lot of searching for a ripe apple to fall, browsing BP theres likely only 1 or 2 I would even consider bringing home or for that matter even going to them.

LetHerGo
04-17-17, 10:37
So back last time I was in Milwaukee saw Shelby do to reading some reviews and not living here anymore. And there isn't anything I can't tell you that all of you don't already know. Unless she has changed I am seeing her again when I come back this week. I do not think there is one thing that she will not do and she for certainly can take a pounding. She goes out of her way to make your experience worth the POA. And adds little things to make it different than others. I joined her in the bubble bath she made for us. And the ass is to die for on such a pettite little lady. For sure one of my favorites. .

Al E Kat
04-17-17, 13:58
http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexi-lexi-is-back/18604935

My research was apparently not very accurate. Maybe just too many Lexi. Much heavier than I expected, more of a BBW. However, very accommodating in all aspects and reasonable donation. Incall in a reasonable area. Room quite small, but definitely an attempt to keep organized and clean as possible for the size. Bathroom facilities not convenient. I would repeat if into BBW.

Guapo Marx
04-17-17, 19:11
I let one use my phone to call her babysitter, once connected it was obvious she was setting up a buy, others have left panties, bras, undershirts, earrings, necklace even a phone and wallet. OFG seems to have a keen eye and a vibe when searching, he does sound to be a gentleman and also is here sharing where many would keep good ones out of the spotlight for as long as possible, I can't blame them really. It takes time, questions, luck and a lot of searching for a ripe apple to fall, browsing BP theres likely only 1 or 2 I would even consider bringing home or for that matter even going to them.When I was younger I was more blind to just how bad off most of the escorts are. My first real escort was in a strip club. There would be this somewhat disabled guy sit by the stage for hours every night. He had lots of money and tipped well. He had screwed nearly every dancer in the place. The traveling black girls were the easiest as were the big titted blond regular staffer. At that time $100 was the going rate. Cocaine was everywhere. I tried to make a date with the feature dancer. My lack of experience must have been obvious. She turned me down flat. Within minutes a talk blond from the UP came over and asked my out to lunch for the next day. I showed up promptly and she was ready, well dressed. Big ass purse. I took her to a nice fast casual restaurant. She orders a big steak and eats it like a hungry dog. She was about 6 ft, 140, late 30's. Years later I learned she was a state champ out of state in track. During lunch I told her I'd never done this before and she said just let her be in control. Back at my place we stripped and I was in awe of her stripper body. She gave me a very skillful BJCIM with spit. I think I paid $50. I had her over for the next 3 days. She eventually returned home. I followed her online as the internet became available. Lots of criminal activity, drugs and such. I tracked her down recently and we made a date to meet. Then she cancelled out when she didn't have bus fare, she doesn't drive. She also said she needed to lose some weight. On the phone she was talking a mile a minute and could not stay focused. Probably about 60 now. Really just how good has time been to a tall, mentally ill addict? She said she danced until 47 and then could not get any work. Not a good sign.

I just found her FB page. She has a 25 year old pic as the profile. And the bartender is a FB friend. She was selling it too but it looks like she's make a recovery. She is now a licensed professional, married, and is still pretty.

Slither
04-17-17, 20:58
Was with Adrian last week, backpage advertiser. $ .40 hour mutual touching left happy. Room was small pics are close. Baby damage Left happy. A will repeat.

BigEmz00
04-18-17, 01:46
Based upon her FB page and rouge dawg's videos, Jessica loves BBC, too. All men welcome for this BBW. Nice to see a provider that loves the color green.What are "Rouge Dog Videos"?

MilwaukeeTJ
04-18-17, 07:46
What are "Rouge Dog Videos"?They are great works of art. Not much plot, but outstanding action. If you search Rouge Dog's posts here, you can figure it out.

Power House
04-18-17, 12:21
I saw Shebly the other night. She is always a great time. She knows exactly what I like. Sexy outfits and Greek. She has been reviewed here many times and still a great time. To each his own.

https://www.preferred411.com/pwb-public.cfm?cid=225233

OlderGuys2
04-18-17, 12:56
Are you willing to share the contact info of Violet or are you keeping her to your self? Wink Thanks OG2! Idid have it at one time but lost it on my phone.

ScooterAllCity
04-18-17, 17:32
Are you willing to share the contact info of Violet or are you keeping her to your self? Wink Thanks OG2! Idid have it at one time but lost it on my phone.A PM might be a better idea as a way to contact OFG. I'm sure if he does share info with you it would be by private message.

JoeyBobbyD
04-18-17, 19:03
First time poster, long time lurker and thought it was time to finally pitch in my 2 cents for you all whom I've learned much from in the past.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/full-body-deep-muscle-sensual-massage/18458771

Had a dream with her twice. Once last year and another earlier this year at a couple no-tells on the SS. She used to have a special rate going on not too long ago which I took full advantage of. Easy to get a hold both via texting (at least when she has a recent ad up).

Bigger girl who is very articulate and courteous. Kinda shy at first and cautious, but she loosens up once you converse with her a bit. Can't blame her though as I'd be the same way. She has a cute face, very clean looking, and even better lips. Anyway she has you on her bed laying on your stomach while she lightly massages your back up and down with her top down. She has some music you might hear at a spa going on in the background through her phone. At some point shortly after she starts rubbing her nice supple breasts on your back which felt fantastic. After about 20 minutes Becky tells you to flip over and that is when the real fun starts. She still is rubbing her nice tits all over you while teasing your member as she slides them around while still rubbing you with her hands too. Pretty much giving you a drive-by Russian of sorts. Soon after Becky gets ready and starts a nice BBBJ, which felt so nice while my hands roamed around squeezing her tits and feeling that big ass of hers. I cim and she waits a bit till she knows you are finished which I appreciate, and then excuses herself to the bathroom. We have a bit of small chat while getting dressed, then a hug that's a wrap. Both times she kept her pants on which was a bit of a shame, but I didn't really want to push it by asking as I was having a decent time as it is for the discounted price at the time (HH for. 8). I've read others say she is into kissing too, but I personally didn't partake yet. If she ever gets a special going again, I'll be back for more. Although even at her normal rate of. 1 for hh it isn't the worst deal in the world for what you get.

I know this one review is not much so far but I hope some of you got something out of it.

LetHerGo
04-18-17, 19:44
The younger girl with great reviews and tattoos. I am going to take the dive finally. Anyone can give me some in depth on her and what to expect? PM if necessary.

Thanks in advance.

CharlieKane200
04-18-17, 23:12
http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/milwaukee/414-719-9293/1/481875

Easy set up via text. Ready in 20 minutes. Crappy south side basement, reminded me of Bunnie's place. Small bed, tight, cluttered room. Petite, not a hard body, some baby damage, nice soft C cups and very responsive nipples. 100 for hhr. Very nice BBBJCIMWS. Sweet girl. Would repeat, but the incall needs an upgrade.

LetHerGo
04-19-17, 05:26
First time poster, long time lurker and thought it was time to finally pitch in my 2 cents for you all whom I've learned much from in the past.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/full-body-deep-muscle-sensual-massage/18458771

Had a dream with her twice. Once last year and another earlier this year at a couple no-tells on the SS. She used to have a special rate going on not too long ago which I took full advantage of. Easy to get a hold both via texting (at least when she has a recent ad up).

Bigger girl who is very articulate and courteous. Kinda shy at first and cautious, but she loosens up once you converse with her a bit. Can't blame her though as I'd be the same way. She has a cute face, very clean looking, and even better lips. Anyway she has you on her bed laying on your stomach while she lightly massages your back up and down with her top down. She has some music you might hear at a spa going on in the background through her phone. At some point shortly after she starts rubbing her nice supple breasts on your back which felt fantastic. After about 20 minutes Becky tells you to flip over and that is when the real fun starts. She still is rubbing her nice tits all over you while teasing your member as she slides them around while still rubbing you with her hands too. Pretty much giving you a drive-by Russian of sorts. Soon after Becky gets ready and starts a nice BBBJ, which felt so nice while my hands roamed around squeezing her tits and feeling that big ass of hers. I cim and she waits a bit till she knows you are finished which I appreciate, and then excuses herself to the bathroom. We have a bit of small chat while getting dressed, then a hug that's a wrap. Both times she kept her pants on which was a bit of a shame, but I didn't really want to push it by asking as I was having a decent time as it is for the discounted price at the time (HH for. 8). I've read others say she is into kissing too, but I personally didn't partake yet. If she ever gets a special going again, I'll be back for more. Although even at her normal rate of. 1 for hh it isn't the worst deal in the world for what you get.

I know this one review is not much so far but I hope some of you got something out of it.Does she swallow.

OlderFunGuy
04-19-17, 05:58
Are you willing to share the contact info of Violet or are you keeping her to your self? Wink Thanks OG2! Idid have it at one time but lost it on my phone.No I am not keeping her all to myself. I forgot to post a link in my last review. She hasnt posted for awhile on BP. Here you go. Enjoy!! OFG out.

https://myproviderguide.com/wisconsin/milwaukee/escorts/7767007

JoeyBobbyD
04-19-17, 06:58
Does she swallow.No she does not swallow. She will wait to catch every last drop from you before she does go spit it out however. Some girls don't always give you that courtesy, but she has so far.

Ps1999
04-19-17, 08:47
No I am not keeping her all to myself. I forgot to post a link in my last review. She hasnt posted for awhile on BP. Here you go. Enjoy!! OFG out.

https://myproviderguide.com/wisconsin/milwaukee/escorts/7767007Here's her BP ad from this morning.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/respectful-gentleman-only/18642274

LoveSmallPerky
04-19-17, 11:24
Does she swallow.This line sounds like a spit. "I cim and she waits a bit till she knows you are finished which I appreciate, and then excuses herself to the bathroom. ".

MilTown151
04-19-17, 14:28
The younger girl with great reviews and tattoos. I am going to take the dive finally. Anyone can give me some in depth on her and what to expect? PM if necessary.

Thanks in advance.Expect everything to be covered. Nice girl but not the tightest.

MilTown151
04-19-17, 14:30

I know this one review is not much so far but I hope some of you got something out of it.It's a decent massage. I get her to give me some head first then also at the end of the hour and maximize my $50.

LetHerGo
04-19-17, 14:43
This line sounds like a spit. "I cim and she waits a bit till she knows you are finished which I appreciate, and then excuses herself to the bathroom. ".I reread it again. %100 spit.

DaveDream
04-19-17, 15:44
Your mailbox is full.

Milw Fireman
04-19-17, 16:18
Jess has been blanketing BP lately "down on her luck" and "everything available" . FYI butt stuff still not on menu LOL. I used to see her when she lived over a few blocks north of Lincoln. She uses the same pics from then. But has lost a lot, ALOT, of weight. Seedy notel on s27, quick text or two for a special -- son story the whole time but first time I felt genuinely bad for a provider who is barely seeming to get by. I wanted to go buy her a sandwich or some groceries. But, I am no white knight. Long story short I pumped a load into skeletor's mouth, she's still great at it, and left. Don't think I'll return. Stay safe.

DaveDream
04-19-17, 19:01
Your inbox is also full. EVERYONE, delete some of your mail to make room. Go to the bottom of your inbox to see how much messages you have. THANKS.

Your mailbox is full.

ZipperSquid
04-19-17, 20:00
Jess has been blanketing BP lately "down on her luck" and "everything available" . FYI butt stuff still not on menu LOL. I used to see her when she lived over a few blocks north of Lincoln. She uses the same pics from then. But has lost a lot, ALOT, of weight. Seedy notel on s27, quick text or two for a special -- son story the whole time but first time I felt genuinely bad for a provider who is barely seeming to get by. I wanted to go buy her a sandwich or some groceries. But, I am no white knight. Long story short I pumped a load into skeletor's mouth, she's still great at it, and left. Don't think I'll return. Stay safe.If it's the place I suspect it is. You could literally knock on any door and get about anything you want. There's probably 4 or 5 working at that location on any given day.

XkeyFan
04-19-17, 20:21
Jess has been blanketing BP lately "down on her luck" and "everything available" . FYI butt stuff still not on menu LOL. I used to see her when she lived over a few blocks north of Lincoln. She uses the same pics from then. But has lost a lot, ALOT, of weight. Seedy notel on s27, quick text or two for a special -- son story the whole time but first time I felt genuinely bad for a provider who is barely seeming to get by. I wanted to go buy her a sandwich or some groceries. But, I am no white knight. Long story short I pumped a load into skeletor's mouth, she's still great at it, and left. Don't think I'll return. Stay safe.Can't find her ad on BP. Can you post a link.

HugeLoad34
04-19-17, 21:09

Thanks in advance.Easily in my top 5 haven't seen her in a while though but yeah expect everything to be covered BJ was pretty good considering that it's covered but the sex was even better in my opinion and all while not being to bad on your wallet. Good luck though my brotha and don't forget to report back and let us know how it went.

OlderFunGuy
04-19-17, 21:24
Looks smoking hot! I think she was mentioned as having some dental issues. How bad could that possibly be? OFG out.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-tall-beautiful-brunette-100-sp-nn3r/18613284

DomCorazon
04-19-17, 21:49
Noticed this one and I think she just recently popped up. Or has this Candice been around a while? 608-XXX-8190.

DaveDream
04-20-17, 02:11
On both sides of her front teeth. And those two front teeth are half way rotted away. Good body and one of the best BBBJ I ever had. See my post about her #13789.

Looks smoking hot! I think she was mentioned as having some dental issues. How bad could that possibly be? OFG out.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-tall-beautiful-brunette-100-sp-nn3r/18613284

Howard5354
04-20-17, 05:49
On both sides of her front teeth. And those two front teeth are half way rotted away. Good body and one of the best BBBJ I ever had. See my post about her #13789.Looks like some trannies trying to hit it too.

Eddies Pickle
04-20-17, 11:44
I almost didn't want to post this and its never my intention to hurt anyones income, but a few weeks ago I went here off the lake and called once inside a lobby, I was let in and upstairs to her apartment, this whole time I had some weird feeling but went into a clean small place, bedroom to the left and before I would place the envelope I asked her to get naked and I will decide on the service I want, first she must have some good photoshop, its possibly her in the ad but very plain almost dude looking, I looked some more and everything looked female except these very odd looking pussy lips, not simply meat curtains I never saw anything like it, at that point I said I couldn't because she looks like my cousin, I left a small donation and gone like roadrunner, I have no clue what a transformation all includes or what it all looks like, body was ok and feet were female looking, voice was female but the face was dudish and that snatch, I would hate to be saying all this if she's a she just homely, she said this is short term job for her, if I'm way off base the fact remains she's not a looker by any stretch of the imagination, anyone else see her, agree or disagree I'm curious either way.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-slim-blonde-with-a-nice-round-booty-hosting-downtown-available-now/18146353

Cl8484
04-20-17, 14:05
New ad just popped up. Anyone have any info?

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/lets-play-sexy-white-clean-lets-get-together/18653132

Eddies Pickle
04-20-17, 15:13

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/lets-play-sexy-white-clean-lets-get-together/18653132Its not new but what a user name to start out asking these questions, I'm sorry but I had to chuckle at CI.

ScooterAllCity
04-20-17, 16:03
I almost didn't want to post this and its never my intention to hurt anyones income, but a few weeks ago I went here off the lake and called once inside a lobby, I was let in and upstairs to her apartment, this whole time I had some weird feeling but went in to a clean small place, bedroom to the left and before I would place the envelope I asked her to get naked and I will decide on the service I want, first she must have some good photo shop, its possibly her in the ad but very plain almost dude looking, I looked some more and everything looked female except these very odd looking pussy lips, not simply meat curtains I never saw anything like it, at that point I said I couldn't because she looks like my cousin, I left a small donation and gone like roadrunner, I have no clue what a transformation all includes or what it all looks like, body was ok and feet were female looking, voice was female but the face was dudish and that snatch, I would hate to be saying all this if she's a she just homely, she said this is short term job for her, if I'm way off base the fact remains she's not a looker by any stretch of the imagination, anyone else see her, agree or disagree I'm curious either way.You must have shit when you first saw him / her. The pictures sure don't give off that vibe. Better luck next time.

VinceRahm
04-20-17, 16:21
You must have shit when you first saw him / her. The pictures sure don't give off that vibe. Better luck next time.I was going to see her / him for only 80 but man you saved me all the drive, exhaustion and embarrassment. Wow, I thought she was a super hot model for 80. Wow, thanks a lot (Mr. Pickle) for this very useful info.

Eddies Pickle
04-20-17, 19:58
I was going to see her / him for only 80 but man you saved me all the drive, exhaustion and embarrassment. Wow, I thought she was a super hot model for 80. Wow, thanks a lot (Mr. Pickle) for this very useful info.I never saw this JJ talked about and thought some of her pics were straight up dude looking, possibly I was spooked a little by her looks but maybe she just has a huge labia or whatever, bottom line is if you're going for looks that you see on BP be prepared to be disappointed.

Axel6
04-20-17, 20:49

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/lets-play-sexy-white-clean-lets-get-together/18653132Check out the racine forum. Good reviews on her but only does outcall.

OlderFunGuy
04-20-17, 21:21

Picked her up at her Wauwatosa location and went for a nice dinner at Carrabbas. She wore a hot little dress which was a nice touch. Got her home and she looked a tad tinier, so weight her in at 112.5 as opposed to 114.5 the other day. This girl has a banging little body that most 21 years old would envy. You would never guess she has popped out 3 kids. Anyhow, the other day, OFG got greedy with the BJ and held off so long there was no happy ending. She seemed bound and determined that was not going to happen again. So OFG Jr was attacked and she plopped that sweet little pussy on my face. Well it was about 2 minutes and game over. And as I am writing this it appears the Bucks game is over at half time. Anyhow, a great time as usual. No muss, no fuss, no rush. And she showed me a little trick. She was a gymnast / dancer for 13 years. She can wrap her legs back around her head. I am thinking if I ever get back to the FS mode that could be a very interesting position. OFG out.

Eddies Pickle
04-20-17, 23:50
I never saw this JJ talked about and thought some of her pics were straight up dude looking, possibly I was spooked a little by her looks but maybe she just has a huge labia or whatever, bottom line is if your going for looks that you see on BP be prepared to be disappointed.What I meant about JJ I didn't clarify if you knew what you were getting, with the blonde she does not look like her pics period, the shorts pic I'm sure is her and a close look should reveal that, hey maybe my standards are over the top, I went, I shared, now it's up to you to decide.

Howard5354
04-21-17, 04:51

Picked her up at her Wauwatosa location and went for a nice dinner at Carrabbas. She wore a hot little dress which was a nice touch. Got her home and she looked a tad tinier, so weight her in at 112.5 as opposed to 114.5 the other day. This girl has a banging little body that most 21 years old would envy. You would never guess she has popped out 3 kids. Anyhow, the other day, OFG got greedy with the BJ and held off so long there was no happy ending. She seemed bound and determined that was not going to happen again. So OFG Jr was attacked and she plopped that sweet little pussy on my face. Well it was about 2 minutes and game over. And as I am writing this it appears the Bucks game is over at half time. Anyhow, a great time as usual. No muss, no fuss, no rush. And she showed me a little trick. She was a gymnast / dancer for 13 years. She can wrap her legs back around her head. I am thinking if I ever get back to the FS mode that could be a very interesting position. OFG out.You are getting all that good pussy, a little dinner and then pussy in the face. Nice.

DieselMike
04-21-17, 07:47

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/lets-play-sexy-white-clean-lets-get-together/18653132A Google search of the phone # brings this up: https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/show.asp?id=320990.

All good reviews.

Eddies Pickle
04-21-17, 09:37
Its not new but what a user name to start out asking these questions, I'm sorry but I had to chuckle at CI.Check out my review #1364 in the racine backpage thread, that should help you decide. I must be slacking this is my 2nd follow up to my original posts in 2 days LOL.

TheSwampHawk
04-21-17, 10:17
Really enjoy your posts. We have similar tastes.

Can't wait to get back to my old haunts on a visit this year. Will try to enjoy some of your finds.

What price range would this kind of recreation run in MKE these days?

Thanks for sharing.

-Also old, not-so-fun, Swamphawk.

Picked her up at her Wauwatosa location and went for a nice dinner at Carrabbas. She wore a hot little dress which was a nice touch. Got her home and she looked a tad tinier, so weight her in at 112.5 as opposed to 114.5 the other day. This girl has a banging little body that most 21 years old would envy. You would never guess she has popped out 3 kids. Anyhow, the other day, OFG got greedy with the BJ and held off so long there was no happy ending. She seemed bound and determined that was not going to happen again. So OFG Jr was attacked and she plopped that sweet little pussy on my face. Well it was about 2 minutes and game over. And as I am writing this it appears the Bucks game is over at half time. Anyhow, a great time as usual. No muss, no fuss, no rush. And she showed me a little trick. She was a gymnast / dancer for 13 years. She can wrap her legs back around her head. I am thinking if I ever get back to the FS mode that could be a very interesting position. OFG out.

Miltown
04-21-17, 12:44

Can't wait to get back to my old haunts on a visit this year. Will try to enjoy some of your finds.

Thanks for sharing.

-Also old, not-so-fun, Swamphawk.OFG probably gets a discount. The rest of us are getting quoted $150 for half, 300 for hr.

Miltown
04-21-17, 12:52

Thanks for sharing.

-Also old, not-so-fun, Swamphawk.OFG probably gets a discount. The rest of us are getting quoted $150 for half, 300 for hr.

ScooterAllCity
04-21-17, 14:11
OFG probably gets a discount. The rest of us are getting quoted $150 for half, 300 for hr.He deserves one if he's getting it, that's for sure.

OlderFunGuy
04-21-17, 14:31
Check out my review #1364 in the racine backpage thread, that should help you decide. I must be slacking this is my 2nd follow up to my original posts in 2 days LOL.Dear mr pickle maybe you should make some room for some PM's thanks OFG out.

Ps1999
04-21-17, 16:07
He deserves one if he's getting it, that's for sure.OFG has put in his time with this woman. Dinners, moving her, letting her do laundry at his house. He's kept all mongers up to date as far as where she is and if she can have visitors. Give the guy credit he has helped her out when she needed it. If he has a deal with her good for him. Good things sometimes happen when you show some compasion for a person. Keep it up OFG!

Eddies Pickle
04-21-17, 18:07
Dear mr pickle maybe you should make some room for some PM's thanks OFG out.Done, I see where Dave was talking about the inbox #s, thanks guys I'll keep an eye on it.

OlderFunGuy
04-21-17, 18:17
Guess you can call me two men and a truck!! LOL moved her again today. Seems most motels don't like a lot of visitors. Anyhow, now at a pretty nice place on Hy 100. OFG out.

TrueHater7
04-21-17, 18:20
Coming down for the Bucks game. Can anyone recommend a good white girl to see (I am white as well). Thanks!

ScooterAllCity
04-22-17, 05:21
OFG has put in his time with this woman. Dinners, moving her, letting her do laundry at his house. He's kept all mongers up to date as far as where she is and if she can have visitors. Give the guy credit he has helped her out when she needed it. If he has a deal with her good for him. Good things sometimes happen when you show some compasion for a person. Keep it up OFG!No shit. I read OFG's posts.I know that he has been helping her. That's exactly why I posted what I did. A comment as simple as I wrote how in hell could you interpet that any other way?

Howard5354
04-22-17, 06:20
Guess you can call me two men and a truck!! LOL moved her again today. Seems most motels don't like a lot of visitors. Anyhow, now at a pretty nice place on Hy 100. OFG out.Thats why you are getting all that good booty. Kindness and compassion = good booty.

Ps1999
04-22-17, 06:27
No shit. I read OFG's posts.I know that he has been helping her. That's exactly why I posted what I did. A comment as simple as I wrote how in hell could you interpet that any other way?Sorry to make you upset. I didn't direct that at you. Just commenting that it shouldn't matter if he is getting a break.

HuntingStreets
04-22-17, 08:56
No shit. I read OFG's posts.I know that he has been helping her. That's exactly why I posted what I did. A comment as simple as I wrote how in hell could you interpet that any other way?Easy Scooter, when I read it I took it as he was just adding on detail in agreement with your statement.

ScooterAllCity
04-22-17, 11:25
No shit. I read OFG's posts.I know that he has been helping her. That's exactly why I posted what I did. A comment as simple as I wrote how in hell could you interpet that any other way?I would hope that was the point, but I don't think so. And that's because of the heading "What's Your Point?" I don't understand why anyone could think that was a negative comment I wrote.

Ps1999
04-22-17, 13:17
I would hope that was the point, but I don't think so. And that's because of the heading "What's Your Point?" I don't understand why anyone could think that was a negative comment I wrote.That wasn't directed at you. I was just expanding on your point. That's it.

RougeDawg
04-22-17, 20:10
Finished a car date with Violet. Hell of a BBBJ. Paid lots of attention to the boys and took every last drop no spit. She even had a little dribble on the side of her mouth as she left my car. Probably should had told her it was there. Not very gentlemanly of me.

Will definitely repeat.

Thanks to my life coach OFG for sharing her info.

TrueHater7
04-22-17, 23:17
Finished a car date with Violet. Hell of a BBBJ. Paid lots of attention to the boys and took every last drop no spit. She even had a little dribble on the side of her mouth as she left my car. Probably should had told her it was there. Not very gentlemanly of me.

Will definitely repeat.

Thanks to my life coach OFG for sharing her info.Wish she would have suggested that with me. I had a date with her all planned out after the Bucks game but at the last minute she said she could not host and wanted me to get a room for a HHR date. I passed.

Faust68
04-24-17, 10:48
Has anyone seen Indian Doll yet?

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/indian-doll-new-number/17981762

Ps1999
04-24-17, 12:43
So first official report here.

I saw her a couple times over the last month. Set it up through text she sent me a pic and gave me the area she was in along with donation (very budget friendly). She did state she smokes and I could leave my clothes in her closet. We set up for the next am. I showed up to a nice looking (6) woman fresh out of the shower in a bra, thong and robe.

She led me to her room with the workbench on the floor. Got undressed, and undressed her. Nice D's barbell piercings, a little thick through the middle but a nice plump ass. She asked if I liked kissing and we began to dfk. Made our way to the bed. She gave an ok BBBJ while my hands roamed. I asked fo daty and she told me she is very tickleish but I could. Started on top, ears tickleish, neck and shoulders the same. Ta ta's were fun and didn't bother her. Stomach tickleish. Why tasty fresh and she did enjoy it. After a bit came up and asked if I wanted a cover (BBFS is avail didn't take it) slid it on and went mish dfk and took it pretty good. I asked for cg and she told me her knee hurt so no. Went to k9 and it didn't take long to finish. Both got cleaned up, little chit chat and I was omw.

Saw her again the next week and it seemed a bit rushed. Not terrible just not alot of patiance on her part. So here's my conclusion. She was going by Sammy last year. She's in a safe area. She does smoke and she will burn a dart with you there. Nice looking woman. Picture Megan's body. She is GFE, and I mean GFE to the point where it was like being with my ex who had me do all the work, but Nikita actualy liked what I was doing and told me. Great pricepoint and she does do 2 girl shows from time to time, which I would like to try with her (her friend is cute) but I would have to work twice as hard LOL.

Drawback for me is it is a haul (40 min) so with my limited playtime it cuts into it. Enjoy.

WomenSeekMen / let-me-treat-you-like-royalty /18667990.

OlderFunGuy
04-24-17, 13:26
Got a message from her Monday morning. She has the flu and is temporarily out of service. She apparently hasnt been responding to texts / calls OFG out.

OlderFunGuy
04-24-17, 15:15
Got a message from her Monday morning. She has the flu and is temporarily out of service. She apparently hasnt been responding to texts / calls OFG out.As most of you know, I am somewhat forgetful in my old age. Anyhow, the upsetting thing with Violet being sick, today is my birthday and we had a little party planned. I don't know how you wrap a ribbon around my favorite thiing. Perhaps a bow. Anyhow, went to the well and came up empty. Dipped my toe in the rather slim pickins BP pool and nothing. Looks like a party of one. Oh well. OFG out.

Ps1999
04-24-17, 15:30
So first official report here.

I saw her a couple times over the last month. Set it up through text she sent me a pic and gave me the area she was in along with donation (very budget friendly). She did state she smokes and I could leave my clothes in her closet. We set up for the next am. I showed up to a nice looking (6) woman fresh out of the shower in a bra, thong and robe.

She led me to her room with the workbench on the floor. Got undressed, and undressed her. Nice D's barbell piercings, a little thick through the middle but a nice plump ass. She asked if I liked kissing and we began to dfk. Made our way to the bed. She gave an ok BBBJ while my hands roamed. I asked fo daty and she told me she is very tickleish but I could. Started on top, ears tickleish, neck and shoulders the same. Ta ta's were fun and didn't bother her. Stomach tickleish. Why tasty fresh and she did enjoy it. After a bit came up and asked if I wanted a cover (BBFS is avail didn't take it) slid it on and went mish dfk and took it pretty good. I asked for cg and she told me her knee hurt so no. Went to k9 and it didn't take long to finish. Both got cleaned up, little chit chat and I was omw.

Saw her again the next week and it seemed a bit rushed. Not terrible just not alot of patiance on her part. So here's my conclusion. She was going by Sammy last year. She's in a safe area. She does smoke and she will burn a dart with you there. Nice looking woman. Picture Megan's body. She is GFE, and I mean GFE to the point where it was like being with my ex who had me do all the work, but Nikita actualy liked what I was doing and told me. Great pricepoint and she does do 2 girl shows from time to time, which I would like to try with her (her friend is cute) but I would have to work twice as hard LOL.

Drawback for me is it is a haul (40 min) so with my limited playtime it cuts into it. Enjoy.

WomenSeekMen / let-me-treat-you-like-royalty /18667990.http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/let-me-treat-you-like-royalty/18667990

VinceRahm
04-24-17, 21:58
Has anyone seen Indian Doll yet?

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/indian-doll-new-number/17981762Not worth it at all. I spent 15 min and she is black (maybe some very distant Indian DNA). But please save your cash and search elsewhere!.

Member #6005
04-25-17, 08:04
As most of you know, I am somewhat forgetful in my old age. Anyhow, the upsetting thing with Violet being sick, today is my birthday and we had a little party planned. I don't know how you wrap a ribbon around my favorite thiing. Perhaps a bow. Anyhow, went to the well and came up empty. Dipped my toe in the rather slim pickins BP pool and nothing. Looks like a party of one. Oh well. OFG out.Happy Birthday, OFG. Sorry you didn't get to party.

Coyote7033
04-25-17, 19:36
Sorry its a day late but hope you had a good one OFG.

As most of you know, I am somewhat forgetful in my old age. Anyhow, the upsetting thing with Violet being sick, today is my birthday and we had a little party planned. I don't know how you wrap a ribbon around my favorite thiing. Perhaps a bow. Anyhow, went to the well and came up empty. Dipped my toe in the rather slim pickins BP pool and nothing. Looks like a party of one. Oh well. OFG out.

Ancster
04-25-17, 22:53
Has anyone seen this MILF-y character? Her body looks delicious but wanted to get a sense of the community first. Otherwise, I'll take one for the team and report back.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/mid-week-stress-call-me/18710238

CharlieKane200
04-25-17, 23:46
http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/let-me-treat-you-like-royalty/18667990My experience was a little different. We set up a date at 10:00 this morning to meet this afternoon around 4:30 near the airport. Texted at 4:00 to confirm, she said she needed 20 minutes and would text me back. I head over to the airport. She texts back later and asks if I'm with law enforcement, I say no, then she gives me what street she lives on, then she says she needs a picture of me. I say I can't do that, ask if I can call to talk with her. She says no, a little back and forth, I say you could have told me 6 hours ago when we set the date. She says she "didn't think it would be a problem, it usually isn't. " I've sent one dick pic in 20 years of hobbying, and no face pics. Ain't going to start now.

Anyway, texted Nikki and I was in her room in 7 minutes. Snatching victory from the jaws of defeat. Pun intended.

Ps1999
04-26-17, 12:56
My experience was a little different. We set up a date at 10:00 this morning to meet this afternoon around 4:30 near the airport. Texted at 4:00 to confirm, she said she needed 20 minutes and would text me back. I head over to the airport. She texts back later and asks if I'm with law enforcement, I say no, then she gives me what street she lives on, then she says she needs a picture of me. I say I can't do that, ask if I can call to talk with her. She says no, a little back and forth, I say you could have told me 6 hours ago when we set the date. She says she "didn't think it would be a problem, it usually isn't. " I've sent one dick pic in 20 years of hobbying, and no face pics. Ain't going to start now.

Anyway, texted Nikki and I was in her room in 7 minutes. Snatching victory from the jaws of defeat. Pun intended.Your mailbox is full.

Dick5322
04-26-17, 14:32
My experience was a little different. We set up a date at 10:00 this morning to meet this afternoon around 4:30 near the airport. Texted at 4:00 to confirm, she said she needed 20 minutes and would text me back. I head over to the airport. She texts back later and asks if I'm with law enforcement, I say no, then she gives me what street she lives on, then she says she needs a picture of me. I say I can't do that, ask if I can call to talk with her. She says no, a little back and forth, I say you could have told me 6 hours ago when we set the date. She says she "didn't think it would be a problem, it usually isn't. " I've sent one dick pic in 20 years of hobbying, and no face pics. Ain't going to start now.

Anyway, texted Nikki and I was in her room in 7 minutes. Snatching victory from the jaws of defeat. Pun intended.I send Dick Pics all the time. They are not mine.

CharlieKane200
04-26-17, 21:24
Your mailbox is full.Made some room. Thanks for letting me know.

CharlieKane200
04-26-17, 21:27
I send Dick Pics all the time. They are not mine.I assumed she meant a face pic. She said it was for her legal protection (whatever that means) but she did not specify a face pic. After going back and forth a bit I knew I wasn't going to have a good time, so sometimes it's best to just pass.

Coochie Eater
04-27-17, 14:16
I send Dick Pics all the time. They are not mine.I send fake dick pics all the time. Of course, I have the ugliest dick ever (do any of them look good? I once made the mistake of sending a big black dick. Boy, was she disappointed when I showed up!

Coochie (penilely challenged) Eater.

God bless you all.

Litho Fox
04-27-17, 21:23
Has anyone seen this MILF-y character? Her body looks delicious but wanted to get a sense of the community first. Otherwise, I'll take one for the team and report back.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/mid-week-stress-call-me/18710238Reached out to her she is on Southside. 8th and oklahoma area. Looks better with cloths on. Bolt ons are older and used.

Ben for 30 min. And reeks of meth. Hasn't washed her hair in days. Will not repeat.

Billsmelco
04-28-17, 09:46
http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/hello-milwaukee-area-verified-reviewed-independent-honest-visiting/18011979

Saw Jenna yesterday. Southside near airport, had me drive around a bit, 2 different locations. Then I sat, then finally she gave me the floor. No room number, I was to text when on the floor. I almost bailed, for some reason I decided not to.

Got into her room and was pleasantly surprised. Pics are definitely her, even had that pink lipstick on.

Got comfortable, and started with a nice lubed HJ, then she lubed herself up and all but grabbed my hand for FIV. She really liked that, very responsive. Then DATY, with FIV, she lurched and moaned pretty good.

Cover on, and a bit of a BJ, but she really wanted it in her. Doggy first and she was pounding against me pretty hard. Switched to mish, and she was turning every which way to grind hard against me, it was a lot of fun. Then I finished but she grabbed my hips and ground her self against me a bit more to get the last few O's. Definitely multiple for her, or really good faker. Either way she seemd to enjoy as did I.

We didn't kiss, but I didn't initiate, so not sure if that is available or not.

Pleasant attitude, well kept. Perfume was a bit strong. Clean nice room.

She does travel, so I'm not sure where she always will be.

HankyPankie
04-28-17, 10:42
Confused on witch Nikki I should see this weekend. The tatted up one. Or the other one. Or is there 3? Need to take a break from east side Leah. And by the way she cleaned up her place a bit. They are doing spot inspections. But anyways any info is greatly appreciated. Will give a full Nikki report next week. Have a safe and relaxing weekend everyone.

Howard5354
04-28-17, 15:13
http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/hello-milwaukee-area-verified-reviewed-independent-honest-visiting/18011979

Saw Jenna yesterday. Southside near airport, had me drive around a bit, 2 different locations. Then I sat, then finally she gave me the floor. No room number, I was to text when on the floor. I almost bailed, for some reason I decided not to.

Got into her room and was pleasantly surprised. Pics are definitely her, even had that pink lipstick on.

Got comfortable, and started with a nice lubed HJ, then she lubed herself up and all but grabbed my hand for FIV. She really liked that, very responsive. Then DATY, with FIV, she lurched and moaned pretty good.

Cover on, and a bit of a BJ, but she really wanted it in her. Doggy first and she was pounding against me pretty hard. Switched to mish, and she was turning every which way to grind hard against me, it was a lot of fun. Then I finished but she grabbed my hips and ground her self against me a bit more to get the last few O's. Definitely multiple for her, or really good faker. Either way she seemd to enjoy as did I.

She does travel, so I'm not sure where she always will be.Looks like you tore that young pussy up. Way to go. You whipped that pussy good.

Waabaah
04-28-17, 16:40
Confused on witch Nikki I should see this weekend. The tatted up one. Or the other one. Or is there 3? Need to take a break from east side Leah. And by the way she cleaned up her place a bit. They are doing spot inspections. But anyways any info is greatly appreciated. Will give a full Nikki report next week. Have a safe and relaxing weekend everyone.Tattooed up Nikki is smiling in a recent photo. Her teeth look fine. Maybe she got some work done? Only saying it cause previous reports say her teeth are really bad.

DaveDream
04-28-17, 17:42
Doesn't have teeth issues. This Nikki does. (still gives one hell of a good BBBJ) Your welcome.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/come-let-me-please-n-tease-call-heaven/18623097

Tattooed up Nikki is smiling in a recent photo. Her teeth look fine. Maybe she got some work done? Only saying it cause previous reports say her teeth are really bad.

Ps1999
04-28-17, 18:37
Doesn't have teeth issues. This Nikki does. (still gives one hell of a good BBBJ) Your welcome.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/come-let-me-please-n-tease-call-heaven/18623097When I text.

Tattoed up Nikki she was at $. 50 hhr. Reviews on the other site wernt too great. (I personaly have not seen her).

Based on all that has been said here and the other site I would take the bad teeth Nikki. She sounds like fun! (Again I have not seen her either) Enjoy.

OlderFunGuy
04-28-17, 19:21
When I text.

Tattoed up Nikki she was at $. 50 hhr. Reviews on the other site wernt too great. (I personaly have not seen her).

Based on all that has been said here and the other site I would take the bad teeth Nikki. She sounds like fun! (Again I have not seen her either) Enjoy.I saw her sometime in the summer of 2015 and had posted a review. First off, it amazes me to this day that she is still in business. Anyhow, at the time she was relatively new and it was $100/ half for an outcall. Well, the body was banging. I recall her ass fitting in one hand. And I do recall a little DATY and a so so BBBJ and out the door in 18 minutes. I tried to find the original post I made but I was unable to go back that far. Another thing I recall is someone else commented on my review and said she had a big forehead LOL OFG out.

Ancster
04-28-17, 20:32
Reached out to her she is on Southside. 8th and oklahoma area. Looks better with cloths on. Bolt ons are older and used.

Ben for 30 min. And reeks of meth. Hasn't washed her hair in days. Will not repeat.Thanks for the intel! Will pass.

Miltown
04-28-17, 21:41

She does travel, so I'm not sure where she always will be.What did it set you back? Last time in town she was a bit pricey with rules. It it sounds like she has relaxed a bit.

Trifix1
04-28-17, 22:05
Ok. I can't post the darn link but she claims she's 21. Has a backpage ad that says 'best in the midwest'.

And her other ad states 'come on over baby'. One of you guys who are able to post the link, I will reply verifying it. Thanks. So anyways, I was pressed for time today and wasnt recieving texts back from a few others I wanted to see. I text Susanna (Ashley) and asked if we could play. Naturally by the time I was on my way there a couple others from BP text me back but I was locked in with Susanna by then. I couldn't finx any reviews atall of her but I figured I'd TOFTT since she seemed real and I liked her pics. She gave me directions to an apartment off of 27th st close to College ave. She came down and let me in. Went up to her apartment. She was very seductive and started kissing. I will say, she looks better in her pics. She has a bit of dental issues as well. Also has more baby damage in person than you can see in her pics. Got undressed and gave donation. She sucks very good dick, deepthroating all the way down. She put the condom on me and layed back on the couch. I lubed myself up and went to work. Fucked her mish for between 5-10 minutes and unloaded in cover. She is very personable and at a decent pricepoint. Damage was. 80. Not sure I will repeat. Have fun guys.

FlintStone69
04-28-17, 22:48
http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/best-in-the-mid-west/18832798

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/come-on-over-baby/18829538

Trifix1
04-28-17, 23:30
http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/best-in-the-mid-west/18832798

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/come-on-over-baby/18829538Thanks for posting the link. Yes that's her.

ZipperSquid
04-29-17, 07:36
Ok. I can't post the darn link but she claims she's 21. Has a backpage ad that says 'best in the midwest'.

And her other ad states 'come on over baby'. One of you guys who are able to post the link, I will reply verifying it. Thanks. So anyways, I was pressed for time today and wasnt recieving texts back from a few others I wanted to see. I text Susanna (Ashley) and asked if we could play. Naturally by the time I was on my way there a couple others from BP text me back but I was locked in with Susanna by then. I couldn't finx any reviews atall of her but I figured I'd TOFTT since she seemed real and I liked her pics. She gave me directions to an apartment off of 27th st close to College ave. She came down and let me in. Went up to her apartment. She was very seductive and started kissing. I will say, she looks better in her pics. She has a bit of dental issues as well. Also has more baby damage in person than you can see in her pics. Got undressed and gave donation. She sucks very good dick, deepthroating all the way down. She put the condom on me and layed back on the couch. I lubed myself up and went to work. Fucked her mish for between 5-10 minutes and unloaded in cover. She is very personable and at a decent pricepoint. Damage was. 80. Not sure I will repeat. Have fun guys.She has an ad on SA to. Saw one pic with a slight smile that hinted of dental issues as you mention.

OlderGuys2
04-29-17, 09:17
Does anyone know any woman that do this in Meno falls area or Brookfield area? Or any other area to the west?

Konquistador
04-29-17, 10:43
She is proud of herself anyway, just quoted me 100 for quick BJ on my way through. I wished her the best of luck.

And her other ad states 'come on over baby'. One of you guys who are able to post the link, I will reply verifying it. Thanks. So anyways, I was pressed for time today and wasnt recieving texts back from a few others I wanted to see. I text Susanna (Ashley) and asked if we could play. Naturally by the time I was on my way there a couple others from BP text me back but I was locked in with Susanna by then. I couldn't finx any reviews atall of her but I figured I'd TOFTT since she seemed real and I liked her pics. She gave me directions to an apartment off of 27th st close to College ave. She came down and let me in. Went up to her apartment. She was very seductive and started kissing. I will say, she looks better in her pics. She has a bit of dental issues as well. Also has more baby damage in person than you can see in her pics. Got undressed and gave donation. She sucks very good dick, deepthroating all the way down. She put the condom on me and layed back on the couch. I lubed myself up and went to work. Fucked her mish for between 5-10 minutes and unloaded in cover. She is very personable and at a decent pricepoint. Damage was. 80. Not sure I will repeat. Have fun guys.

ScooterAllCity
04-29-17, 11:02
What did it set you back? Last time in town she was a bit pricey with rules. It it sounds like she has relaxed a bit.Just so you know Jenna at one time read these forums. And probably still does! A PM might be a better idea.

XkeyFan
04-29-17, 17:16
Just so you know Jenna at one time read these forums. And probably still does! A PM might be a better idea.Who cares? If she realizes she's overpriced maybe she will read it here and change her ways.

XkeyFan
04-29-17, 19:55
Reached out to her she is on Southside. 8th and oklahoma area. Looks better with cloths on. Bolt ons are older and used.

Ben for 30 min. And reeks of meth. Hasn't washed her hair in days. Will not repeat.Contacted her thinking she had incall near 8th and Oklahoma like was mentioned because quite frankly I live on 10 Oklahoma but she said she never ever has incall. Are you sure it was 8th Oklahoma?

Waabaah
04-30-17, 01:00
http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/let-me-treat-you-like-royalty/18667990Texted a day in advance trying to set something up. We got to chitchatting back and forth via text. Somehow my words may have seemed like I was talking about current day. Easily fixable mistake. Apptointmrnt day comes and my plans changed. I texted her saying I wouldn't make it. She understood. An hour goes by and my plans chanted. I give her at least an eight hour notice that I can indeed make our plans. She says "Come on over. " I have a 40 min drive. I get 20 minutes into the trip and my gas tank fell and started running on driveshaft. I told her right away. I said "don't count me out, I'm 1 mile from Walmart". I bought some tie down straps and was back on the road in exactly 30 min. I texted her saying I was back on the road. No response. I ask for address. No response. Finally texts saying she is in bed and thought I said "count me out".

Oh well. I tried and really wanted to see her. Really not her fault but I would have been 30 minutes late. Not like yone would be already in bed by then. Hell I wobbler an hour appointment.

EatItNow
04-30-17, 08:13
Contacted her thinking she had incall near 8th and Oklahoma like was mentioned because quite frankly I live on 10 Oklahoma but she said she never ever has incall. Are you sure it was 8th Oklahoma?She lives some where close to 8th Oklahoma. She has like 4 kids and is all over the place in her head. She gets a notel in 27th and drexel.

My question is how did you know what meth smells like. I would say she does not use meth. She has all of her teeth.

ScooterAllCity
04-30-17, 10:16
Who cares? If she realizes she's overpriced maybe she will read it here and change her ways.I for one. I sure didn't appreciate the text messages from her soon after I posted a okay review but not stellar as she I guess expected. That was some years back but her flaming texts were almost threatening.

Howard5354
04-30-17, 10:45
Texted a day in advance trying to set something up. We got to chitchatting back and forth via text. Somehow my words may have seemed like I was talking about current day. Easily fixable mistake. Apptointmrnt day comes and my plans changed. I texted her saying I wouldn't make it. She understood. An hour goes by and my plans chanted. I give her at least an eight hour notice that I can indeed make our plans. She says "Come on over. " I have a 40 min drive. I get 20 minutes into the trip and my gas tank fell and started running on driveshaft. I told her right away. I said "don't count me out, I'm 1 mile from Walmart". I bought some tie down straps and was back on the road in exactly 30 min. I texted her saying I was back on the road. No response. I ask for address. No response. Finally texts saying she is in bed and thought I said "count me out".

Oh well. I tried and really wanted to see her. Really not her fault but I would have been 30 minutes late. Not like yone would be already in bed by then. Hell I wobbler an hour appointment.Try again, go back and get that Russian pussy.

Billsmelco
05-01-17, 10:02
What did it set you back? Last time in town she was a bit pricey with rules. It it sounds like she has relaxed a bit.1. 2 for hh.

ScooterAllCity
05-01-17, 12:02
1. 2 for hh.For what Jenna offers and her decent looks that's very fair.

CuteWOne
05-01-17, 22:12
http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/let-me-treat-you-like-royalty/18667990Waste if fucking time!

Trued to set something uo with her twice. Oncae last Thursday and she flaked on me then today. Text her early in the morning and set somethingup for 6. Text her that I'm on my way and she said ok. Text her when I was 5 minutes out nothing. Got there oarked down the road text her again nothing. Text her a few nore times and called her nothing. So fuck that she's not worth it in my opinion!

Eagle19
05-02-17, 08:31
Waste if fucking time!

Trued to set something uo with her twice. Oncae last Thursday and she flaked on me then today. Text her early in the morning and set somethingup for 6. Text her that I'm on my way and she said ok. Text her when I was 5 minutes out nothing. Got there oarked down the road text her again nothing. Text her a few nore times and called her nothing. So fuck that she's not worth it in my opinion!The only thing Russian about her is having people rushing to get there. 3 different times tried setting things after the first time I knew she was full of you kno what, so second & third time from the comfort of my own place set something up alls hood like the first time until your 5 minutes away then silence, at least the last 2 times I was at home, didn't water time or gas, believe she is a game player, better fish out there, thought I'd pass that info along. Happy Hunting guys & be safe, on a side note.

Love that Packer draft.

EAGLE 19.

MrMemfis
05-02-17, 09:36
Didn't see any reviews of this one, but was in the mood for a MILF so thought I'd take the plunge.

The good: she is in a safe neighborhood in West Allis, just off 76th. She is very accommodating and not a cock watcher. She was pretty budget friendly. BBBJCIM. Very good attitude and responsive to texts.

The bad: old pics. She shares a house with another woman and kids (who were hiding in the basement), no FS.

As always, YMMV. But I wouldn't repeat unless I was in a pinch. Happy hunting.

70/ hhr.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-and-sweet/17709805

HankyPankie
05-02-17, 10:47
Didn't see any reviews of this one, but was in the mood for a MILF so thought I'd take the plunge.

The good: she is in a safe neighborhood in West Allis, just off 76th. She is very accommodating and not a cock watcher. She was pretty budget friendly. BBBJCIM. Very good attitude and responsive to texts.

The bad: old pics. She shares a house with another woman and kids (who were hiding in the basement), no FS.

70/ hhr.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-and-sweet/17709805Go back a couple pages. She has some reviews here. You can use the search, sign in. Right side.

Wheres Oslo
05-02-17, 11:55
So she has her eyes closed the whole time?

70/ hhr.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-and-sweet/17709805

DaveDream
05-02-17, 21:18
I said I wouldn't repeat with Jess but I received a text from her with a pic of her friend asking if I was interested. In-call at the much visited motel around Rawson Ave. (I would not visit this place at night because it is wide open from the street and it seems like everyone is hanging outside their rooms). Is it me or do you guys get a dirty feeling driving 27th St and passing all the other motels / hotels and remembering all the ladies you visited at each place? Anyways, I got these two for the price of one because they need the donation for another nights stay and food and cigarettes. BBBJ from Jess, CBJ from Melissa. Finished doing doggy to Melissa while Jess massaged my sack from underneath. Jess is still super skinny with skin sagging off her ass and tits but she can still give a good BBBJ with those big lips and is super GFE with lots of deep kissing. Good time but I HATE this motel.

Howard5354
05-03-17, 03:55
I said I wouldn't repeat with Jess but I received a text from her with a pic of her friend asking if I was interested. In-call at the much visited motel around Rawson Ave. (I would not visit this place at night because it is wide open from the street and it seems like everyone is hanging outside their rooms). Is it me or do you guys get a dirty feeling driving 27th St and passing all the other motels / hotels and remembering all the ladies you visited at each place? Anyways, I got these two for the price of one because they need the donation for another nights stay and food and cigarettes. BBBJ from Jess, CBJ from Melissa. Finished doing doggy to Melissa while Jess massaged my sack from underneath. Jess is still super skinny with skin sagging off her ass and tits but she can still give a good BBBJ with those big lips and is super GFE with lots of deep kissing. Good time but I HATE this motel.Looks like you tore that ass up.

HankyPankie
05-03-17, 06:42
Last week trying to set up something with tatted up Nikki but the 15 to 20 minutes in between texts is annoying as hell. Like 2 hours. Almost was going to pull the trigger but says she is downtown. I was south and ran out of time. I told her maybe next time. Next day I hooked up with other Nikki. Very good BBBJ. Attempt at DT. No go she tried. Then on went the cover so she could climb on top. Went at it for a couple minutes until junior wants to play soft on me. I just say Finnish with a BBBJ. Was looking forward to cim but she said no. Bummer I like to finnish with swallow. Thats my thang. She Finnish with HJ while I played with her pussy Wanted a 69 to start but she says it's hard to concentrate. Very nice looking puss I wold like to eat. A repeat visit might happen. Not sure yet.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/come-let-me-please-n-tease-call-heaven/18623097

Howard5354
05-03-17, 08:09
Last week trying to set up something with tatted up Nikki but the 15 to 20 minutes in between texts is annoying as hell. Like 2 hours. Almost was going to pull the trigger but says she is downtown. I was south and ran out of time. I told her maybe next time. Next day I hooked up with other Nikki. Very good BBBJ. Attempt at DT. No go she tried. Then on went the cover so she could climb on top. Went at it for a couple minutes until junior wants to play soft on me. I just say Finnish with a BBBJ. Was looking forward to cim but she said no. Bummer I like to finnish with swallow. Thats my thang. She Finnish with HJ while I played with her pussy Wanted a 69 to start but she says it's hard to concentrate. Very nice looking puss I wold like to eat. A repeat visit might happen. Not sure yet.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/come-let-me-please-n-tease-call-heaven/18623097She has a nice body so you want to stay rock hard and wear that twat out so next time pop a pill and go get that pussy.

OlderGuys2
05-03-17, 09:17
Does anyone have her number and if she is still around.

OldGuy414
05-03-17, 11:11
Does anyone have her number and if she is still around.I think I sent you a PM with her number, if you PM me I will send you the number I have, not positive it's still currant.

VinceRahm
05-03-17, 11:34
http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/beautiful-young-babe-available/18319829

Avoid, its a bunch of young kids trying to hold up and extract from unsuspecting folks. I was lucky and I got off after nice hugs and kisses and playing with tatas (which is weird). She was probably 24 and he was around the same age as well (he came out of the closet slowly and didn't say much. And that's after I played with her a bit). He wanted money. So did not make sense in any levels other than it was a amateur con job. Why would she let me play with her and then open the closet? Why did he ask me for how much more I got (I did not have anything with me, it was in the car). Why would the LE let me go with some play before the BF came out and why would LE ask for mre money. And after I left I got a text saying that he was LE and that I have 7 min to pay more else LE will be on the way. It was literally 0. 3 loss!.

Eagle19
05-03-17, 12:10
http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/beautiful-young-babe-available/18319829

Avoid, its a bunch of young kids trying to hold up and extract from unsuspecting folks. I was lucky and I got off after nice hugs and kisses and playing with tatas (which is weird). She was probably 24 and he was around the same age as well (he came out of the closet slowly and didn't say much. And that's after I played with her a bit). He wanted money. So did not make sense in any levels other than it was a amateur con job. Why would she let me play with her and then open the closet? Why did he ask me for how much more I got (I did not have anything with me, it was in the car). Why would the LE let me go with some play before the BF came out and why would LE ask for mre money. And after I left I got a text saying that he was LE and that I have 7 min to pay more else LE will be on the way. It was literally 0. 3 loss!.That's why I eat vanilla ice cream only, plain & simple nothings added for flavor change.

Ps1999
05-03-17, 12:54
I had started seeing her ads late last year and we just weren't able to get together. Fast forward to late Feb and so her posts again so I text her. She remembered us texting before so we made a date. A day or 2 later and I was on her door step. Nice looking young woman, early 20's. Went up to her apt. A little chit chat and she took her top down. I thought I was going to cry. I haven't seen tata's like this since my high school gf. Perfect C's! IMO.

Picked up my mouth and moved on. She's not skinny but far from fat for me. Very nice ass. Started with a HJ with lube. Doing good so far. Lots of eye contact and has a tongue that keeps popping out of her mouth in determination. Kinda hot. Cover on for a CBJ. Not so good. Too much teeth and gagging. I asked for DATY. And / A! Shot down. At least I can play with her tata's. Such fun. I felt like I was 17 again.

Went mish. Very nice and tight. Problem her had was down there the whole time making sure the cover was in place LOL. Hard to drive it home. Asked for cg. And / A LOL. K9? Yes. Again, really nice. Great ass. Problem, the hand thing. Finished, clean up. She lit a cig and chatted and omw.

Here's the thing guys. I've seen her at least a half dozen times since then. I always feel like I can get more if I just let my charm take over LOL. Restrictions have loosened a bit. The hand thing not an issue anymore, and there has been some DATY, just the other day in fact. Still no kissing and I'm thinking that's never going to be on the table.

For me I like her. Easy to look at. Never been bitchy or rude and in the words of Terry Hatcher "Yes Jerry, they're real, and they're spectacular"!

Drawbacks for me. Not GFE, probably too safe of a neighborhood. Kinda feel like a fish in an aquarium.

Enjoy.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/young-white-fun-karmen/18936293

Waabaah
05-03-17, 13:41
Does anyone have her number and if she is still around.I have 2 numbers. I've recently texted both numbers and no response. I've called both numbers and her old number is disconnected. One of her ads awhile back stated that phone was not in service anymore.

I would like to get in contact with her too.

Waabaah
05-03-17, 13:51

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/come-let-me-please-n-tease-call-heaven/18623097Funny I did the same thing. I was texting a couple of providers and was getting no responses and some drama from another. I decided to text Nikki and was super simple to set up. Exactly how I feel it should be. Nikki greeted me at the door after a 2 step process. Nikki is a very cool and calm girl. She even said the same response when I asked for 69. "I won't be able to concentrate". LOL. No complaints here about how she treated me. She meet my expectations and then some.

She seemed like she was having fun too. Left with a smile on my face and will repeat in the future.

DaveDream
05-03-17, 19:21
For gods sake people. If you're going to write a review on someone, please tell all! Nikki has some major dental issues. Yes she gives one hell of a BBBJ with lots of saliva running down your rod and yes she has a nice body BUT beware of the missing teeth and only half of each front tooth remains. Not trying to be mean just telling the rest of the story.

Agrego
05-03-17, 19:22
Does anyone have first hand experience with Miss Candy? Phone XXX-XXX-7650.

She posts under both massage and women-seeking-men. Since links never last that long I'll post photos instead.

Msteresc
05-03-17, 19:43
Does anyone have first hand experience with Miss Candy? Phone XXX-XXX-7650.

She posts under both massage and women-seeking-men. Since links never last that long I'll post photos instead.She used to street walk but was low volume, she's safe (at least was. She's a good time and completes her jobs easy to talk to but does take a couple of visits to lighten up then she's better then average. She is flabby in the middle (at least was) the pics are her and she is beautiful. She used to go by a different name on BP that I can't remember. Was easy on the budget. I will repeat in the future. Go enjoy your time.

Ben Spend
05-03-17, 20:27
After getting stood up by the older Michelle went to plan b and texted Nikita. She got back to me a half hour later and headed to her ok flat south of the airport for a late morning appointment. Previous descriptions of her are accurate and T and A very nice. We stripped and hopped on the pallet. Not an enthusiastic kisser but adequate. Daty is not on the table. I had some trouble getting started and after an ok BBBJ I asked for some hand action. Not ready for action yet I took matters into my own hands while she described to me what really gets her off. That did it!

Started uncovered doggie with some encouraging words from her but switched to mish which is what she claims gets her off and it did. It also took me over the edge and I blew inside. Wasn't a complete GFE experience but it got the job done. Would I repeat? Oh yeah! Very budget friendly.

CharlieKane200
05-03-17, 23:49
But they sure look the same when they bend over.

http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/milwaukee/414-517-7976/2/495297

http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/milwaukee/414-346-6905/3/495246

CuteWOne
05-04-17, 00:08
After getting stood up by the older Michelle went to plan b and texted Nikita. She got back to me a half hour later and headed to her ok flat south of the airport for a late morning appointment. Previous descriptions of her are accurate and T and A very nice. We stripped and hopped on the pallet. Not an enthusiastic kisser but adequate. Daty is not on the table. I had some trouble getting started and after an ok BBBJ I asked for some hand action. Not ready for action yet I took matters into my own hands while she described to me what really gets her off. That did it!

Started uncovered doggie with some encouraging words from her but switched to mish which is what she claims gets her off and it did. It also took me over the edge and I blew inside. Wasn't a complete GFE experience but it got the job done. Would I repeat? Oh yeah! Very budget friendly.Do you have a link for her add ir can you pm me her number?

Ben Spend
05-04-17, 03:08
Do you have a link for her add ir can you pm me her number?http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/let-me-treat-you-like-royalty/18857283

Ps1999
05-04-17, 05:55
She used to street walk but was low volume, she's safe (at least was. She's a good time and completes her jobs easy to talk to but does take a couple of visits to lighten up then she's better then average. She is flabby in the middle (at least was) the pics are her and she is beautiful. She used to go by a different name on BP that I can't remember. Was easy on the budget. I will repeat in the future. Go enjoy your time.I agree with what you have said. I didn't know she was a s / w but I have been seeing her for about a year and a half. Just gave birth a few months ago, 1 previous the reason for the flab. Big tata's nice ass, and I agree she is very pretty. GFE but did take some warming up. Nice girl. Go see her!

BooMack
05-04-17, 11:40
I had started seeing her ads late last year and we just weren't able to get together. Fast forward to late Feb and so her posts again so I text her. She remembered us texting before so we made a date. A day or 2 later and I was on her door step. Nice looking young woman, early 20's. Went up to her apt. A little chit chat and she took her top down. I thought I was going to cry. I haven't seen tata's like this since my high school gf. Perfect C's! IMO.

Picked up my mouth and moved on. She's not skinny but far from fat for me. Very nice ass. Started with a HJ with lube. Doing good so far. Lots of eye contact and has a tongue that keeps popping out of her mouth in determination. Kinda hot. Cover on for a CBJ. Not so good. Too much teeth and gagging. I asked for DATY. And / A! Shot down. At least I can play with her tata's. Such fun. I felt like I was 17 again.

Went mish. Very nice and tight. Problem her had was down there the whole time making sure the cover was in place LOL. Hard to drive it home. Asked for cg. And / A LOL. K9? Yes. Again, really nice. Great ass. Problem, the hand thing. Finished, clean up. She lit a cig and chatted and omw.

Here's the thing guys. I've seen her at least a half dozen times since then. I always feel like I can get more if I just let my charm take over LOL. Restrictions have loosened a bit. The hand thing not an issue anymore, and there has been some DATY, just the other day in fact. Still no kissing and I'm thinking that's never going to be on the table.Great review, just wondering what was the damage for the visit? Thanks!

LuvNitdc5
05-04-17, 13:23
It's been a while since I have posted. Thanks you all for great reviews and ideas.

I had to say this about Jenna.

We met last week, incall, medium hotel, very clean and she is as pictured. All things went well as expected based on previous reviews. One and twenty and that was very fair. So I reached out today and she's on a high and mighty kick. One and fifty is her offer for hh incsll and I'm not interested. It is what it is. But wait. Now my phone is text after text about why she needs 30 more and how I am cheap and she is blah blah blah.

Shit! First time I've dealt with this. I've read about it but never had it happen my way. I am extremely respectful and this is not a bad review about her looks or service. But she is demanding and rude when she doesn't get what she wants.

I had a fun first ride and I will be passing on this one as she seems to have developed golden pussy syndrome.

Cool in person but not worth the hassle.

We're talking BP girls here not a high end service.

Miltown
05-04-17, 15:13
It's been a while since I have posted. Thanks you all for great reviews and ideas.

I had to say this about Jenna.

We met last week, incall, medium hotel, very clean and she is as pictured. All things went well as expected based on previous reviews. One and twenty and that was very fair. So I reached out today and she's on a high and mighty kick. One and fifty is her offer for hh incsll and I'm not interested. It is what it is. But wait. Now my phone is text after text about why she needs 30 more and how I am cheap and she is blah blah blah.

Shit! First time I've dealt with this. I've read about it but never had it happen my way. I am extremely respectful and this is not a bad review about her looks or service. But she is demanding and rude when she doesn't get what she wants.

I had a fun first ride and I will be passing on this one as she seems to have developed golden pussy syndrome.

Cool in person but not worth the hassle.

We're talking BP girls here not a high end service.That's her alright. When she doesn't get her way or like what you say, she texts the shit out of you.

LuvNitdc5
05-04-17, 15:18
That's her alright. When she doesn't get her way or like what you say, she texts the shit out of you.I'm single and I have no kids so she can text all day. But if you have to be discrete avoid this one. She is not private as you may need.

Other than that I am definitely going to hate fuk her sometime soon for not one cent more than one and twenty.

I look forward to my future report about making her pay for her attitude.

Howard5354
05-04-17, 15:29
I'm single and I have no kids so she can text all day. But if you have to be discrete avoid this one. She is not private as you may need.

Other than that I am definitely going to hate fuk her sometime soon for not one cent more than one and twenty.

I look forward to my future report about making her pay for her attitude.Go get that pussy.

ScooterAllCity
05-04-17, 15:29
Other than that I am definitely going to hate fuk her sometime soon for not one cent more than one and twenty.How about one in the ass end for her! With a running start and no grease! Now, that's a hate Fuck!

Ps1999
05-04-17, 18:16

Started uncovered doggie with some encouraging words from her but switched to mish which is what she claims gets her off and it did. It also took me over the edge and I blew inside. Wasn't a complete GFE experience but it got the job done. Would I repeat? Oh yeah! Very budget friendly.A monger let her know she's been talked about on here and she read them LOL. So when I went to set something up she told me thanks for the good review. She just text me to let me know that she will be out of town this Sunday through thurs. So if you don't here back from her she's not blowing you off she's out of town.

VinceRahm
05-04-17, 21:23
http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/let-me-treat-you-like-royalty/18857283No great shakes, but at least not a robber like the one I posted before!.

VinceRahm
05-04-17, 21:32
That's why I eat vanilla ice cream only, plain & simple nothings added for flavor change.I like to, time to time, exercise equal opportunity and see any good provider!. I have run into unicorns of all shades in the past, so wanted to give this a shot. Funny thing is she is on this board (or her friend / partner and probably reading this as well), and replied to making fun of the incident ( I was jovial too and replied the same way). Again it was a low damage so no biggie. I know am a bit off, but I did respond to her text (that criticized my posting) and am told her "cut off your BS and I will see you if you are serious". In case you are reading this Leh (I think that's your name, if I remember right) yes I will see you if you don't try to rob me again! Give me a chance to still believe in Equal Opportunity baby!. On the other hand "Fool me once. !

Howard5354
05-05-17, 10:49
I like to, time to time, exercise equal opportunity and see any good provider!. I have run into unicorns of all shades in the past, so wanted to give this a shot. Funny thing is she is on this board (or her friend / partner and probably reading this as well), and replied to making fun of the incident ( I was jovial too and replied the same way). Again it was a low damage so no biggie. I know am a bit off, but I did respond to her text (that criticized my posting) and am told her "cut off your BS and I will see you if you are serious". In case you are reading this Leh (I think that's your name, if I remember right) yes I will see you if you don't try to rob me again! Give me a chance to still believe in Equal Opportunity baby!. On the other hand "Fool me once. !Once you turn off the lights, that pussy has no color, so go get it.

MilTown151
05-05-17, 15:03
Seen Nikki the other day. I've seen her a few times and it's always a good time. You guys are right about her mouth being exceptionally warm while she's giving head, kind of nice. All in all she's a good provider who can carry on a conversation. Only down side is that she's got some dental issues. If you haven't seen her she is definitely worth a shot. Never rushed even when she makes a mistake and double books. Sorry whoever was there after me, I'm going to take my time. On the plus side as I was leaving she was hopping in the shower, so she is fresh before she meets the next.

WRutaWRuta
05-05-17, 15:52
http://milwaukee.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/the-perfect-choice-the-diamond-in-the-ruff/17910245

So I'm new to this board, hi. I have gotten massages from Becky, Sienna and one AMP, all pretty good Xperience. Has anyone experienced Adrian from BP? Curious as to what your experiences were, that's right up my alley.

ThirstyLotus
05-05-17, 22:23
Can anyone validate any of these pages I'm new and inexperienced to everything and have no idea how to know what is legit or not. Any tips in general would be much appreciated.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/drip-drop-rainy-days-make-me-w3t-real-exclusive-gorgeous-treat-i-am-your-fantasy/17911060

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/dominican-white-young-beauty-1-night-n-town/19096468

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/chloe-back-by-demands/18204720

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-slim-thick-classy-senual-and-flirtatious-real/18663907

ZipperSquid
05-05-17, 23:57
Can anyone validate any of these pages I'm new and inexperienced to everything and have no idea how to know what is legit or not. Any tips in general would be much appreciated.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/drip-drop-rainy-days-make-me-w3t-real-exclusive-gorgeous-treat-i-am-your-fantasy/17911060

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/dominican-white-young-beauty-1-night-n-town/19096468

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-slim-thick-classy-senual-and-flirtatious-real/18663907I have no knowledge of these ladies. I would recommend for starters, to google the numbers and see if any other ads with different pics appear. I also like the search engine Bing as it usually returns more hits than google. It doesn't hurt to to try both. Some guys also use Facebook to search on the phone numbers. There are also review sites like TER and EM.

Waabaah
05-06-17, 02:11

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-slim-thick-classy-senual-and-flirtatious-real/18663907First one, I've seen her ad. Her pictures look to glamourish. I've never contacted her. I would be cautious.

Second one, pictures look good BUT her ad wording is the same wording for other girls. I would also be cautious. LOL. Could be working for the same people. Would be an easy NO for me though.

Http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/west-coast-girl-in-town-one-night/19096678

3rd one sounds expensive. LOL.

4th one doesn't seem real neither. No reviews by her number on TER.

Wish I could help more. I was in the same boat as you trying to decide where to go. All it took from me is some review research on TER and some reading here on this forum.

Eddies Pickle
05-06-17, 02:46
Seen Nikki the other day. I've seen her a few times and it's always a good time. You guys are right about her mouth being exceptionally warm while she's giving head, kind of nice. All in all she's a good provider who can carry on a conversation. Only down side is that she's got some dental issues. If you haven't seen her she is definitely worth a shot. Never rushed even when she makes a mistake and double books. Sorry whoever was there after me, I'm going to take my time. On the plus side as I was leaving she was hopping in the shower, so she is fresh before she meets the next.Seen her 4-5 months ago and it wasn't even the dental issues as much as her body has mileage and not firm at 25 as she advertised then, yes very good BBBJ but was worried the whole time I was going to end up getting stitches, definitely not my cup of tea, there's not much out there but I tucked my pickle in and knew I was never going back, if you enjoyed her MT who am I to say, this is just my take.

AsianFever69
05-06-17, 08:01
Wondering if anyone knows what's up with this.

Howard5354
05-06-17, 09:49

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-slim-thick-classy-senual-and-flirtatious-real/18663907Very nice collection, so check them out. Even if you nail one, you will be in pussy heaven. Go get that pussy!

Axel6
05-06-17, 11:44
http://milwaukee.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/the-perfect-choice-the-diamond-in-the-ruff/17910245

So I'm new to this board, hi. I have gotten massages from Becky, Sienna and one AMP, all pretty good Xperience. Has anyone experienced Adrian from BP? Curious as to what your experiences were, that's right up my alley.I've done some texting with her and plan on getting together. She has some good reviews on T3 R, although it doesn't sound like she offers FS. Prices sound good.

DaveDream
05-06-17, 13:26
Because the pickings are slim these days, I'm thinking of taking a drive out West to have her suck on Dave Jr. Please. Help a brother out and give me a better option tonight!

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/rt-off-94-stockings-and-heels-oconomowoc/18526851

Badger53
05-06-17, 13:43
Because the pickings are slim these days, I'm thinking of taking a drive out West to have her suck on Dave Jr. Please. Help a brother out and give me a better option tonight!

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/rt-off-94-stockings-and-heels-oconomowoc/18526851Don't do it!

Othello15
05-06-17, 14:23
Don't do it!Right?

Hope you just used your hand.

Ps1999
05-06-17, 15:06
Don't do it!Don't let Dave jr talk you into that! I've red revies on the other site. Stay away! LOL.

ScooterAllCity
05-06-17, 15:08

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/rt-off-94-stockings-and-heels-oconomowoc/18526851Stay away! The pickings will never be that slim. You've been warned.

DaveDream
05-06-17, 17:42
To even talk to some of these ladies at their incalls. The hunt continues.

Stay away! The pickings will never be that slim. You've been warned.

Curious Jack
05-06-17, 17:42

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/rt-off-94-stockings-and-heels-oconomowoc/18526851See Daphne if you can tolerate cigarette smoke. She's about 50, spectacular breasts, everything covered but a sensual woman. South Side off Lincoln. She advertises as "Safe, Sane and 45" on a couple of sites.

AltereEgo
05-06-17, 20:29

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-slim-thick-classy-senual-and-flirtatious-real/18663907The the one is a dude.

Emiglio
05-07-17, 14:10
Don't do it!I read two reviews on another board. One was weak, other was OK. Could you elaborate as to why not. Just looks? Or something else? Thanks Badger.

Curious Jack
05-07-17, 15:07
I read two reviews on another board. One was weak, other was OK. Could you elaborate as to why not. Just looks? Or something else? Thanks Badger.I remember several reports that she's a nice lady but likes to talk. And talk and talk and talk and talk.

Axel6
05-07-17, 17:17
I've done some texting with her and plan on getting together. She has some good reviews on T3 R, although it doesn't sound like she offers FS. Prices sound good.Met up with Adrian today for a hhr. It was an easy setup all through texting. She live in an apartment near 13th and Oklahoma. I thought she might be Latina which is what I was looking for, but she was Caucasian. I believe she is the one in the photos, if not it was a pretty good representation. She has a veey pretty face. She does have some baby damage.

When I arrived she led me up to her place. I laid the donation on the dresser and we got undressed. We laid on the bed where she started with a mediocre massage. I had a hard time getting comfortable and would have preferred a table. After about 10 minutes, she asked if I would like to massage her. I obliged and gave her a back and neck massage while FIV. Then we got in position for some GFE while exploring each other. I asked for BBBJ and she said. 2 more. I came anyway in the heat of the moment so I didn't get one. Should've got that out of the way in the beginning. Hate negotiations in the middle of it. My regular just does it and I tip at the end. All in all she's a nice girl who is relatively reasonable with her rates. She offers FS as well. May repeat. Go get her gents.

DaveB3655
05-07-17, 18:17
Met up with Adrian today for a hhr. It was an easy setup all through texting. She live in an apartment near 13th and Oklahoma. I thought she might be Latina which is what I was looking for, but she was Caucasian. I believe she is the one in the photos, if not it was a pretty good representation. She has a veey pretty face. She does have some baby damage.

When I arrived she led me up to her place. I laid the donation on the dresser and we got undressed. We laid on the bed where she started with a mediocre massage. I had a hard time getting comfortable and would have preferred a table. After about 10 minutes, she asked if I would like to massage her. I obliged and gave her a back and neck massage while FIV. Then we got in position for some GFE while exploring each other. I asked for BBBJ and she said. 2 more. I came anyway in the heat of the moment so I didn't get one. Should've got that out of the way in the beginning. Hate negotiations in the middle of it. My regular just does it and I tip at the end. All in all she's a nice girl who is relatively reasonable with her rates. She offers FS as well. May repeat. Go get her gents.Phone number leads to her FB page.

DaveDream
05-07-17, 20:55
Works at Guaranty Bank. Doesn't show her teeth in photos. BF is AA and probably knows what she does. And she up sells. A big NO on this one.

Phone number leads to her FB page.

Emiglio
05-08-17, 08:31
I remember several reports that she's a nice lady but likes to talk. And talk and talk and talk and talk.She even talks a lot in her video. Thanks. Just glad that it was nothing too bad like rip-off etc.

OldChicagoDog
05-10-17, 19:39
A friend of mine used to see Megan a few years ago. She said she usually worked Madison and Milwaukee. Is she still around and working? She gave a great BBBJ with COF end. Thank you for any info and be safe and happy hunting.

http://www.************.com/madison/classifieds/ad/53c3533fdef852tnOHE8gS-NG6BnMj_9HpG8-atN85yRR7mLjO/

NickL
05-11-17, 01:59
Went and saw Nikita today. Had a little trouble at first getting a time set up, but eventually got it. Her pictures are real. Says she's Russian, uses that in her ad, but has no accent. I asked her about it and she said her parents are from russia. Showed me an insurance card or something and her name is actually Nikita so there is some truth to that. In a decent neighborhood, but she's definitely no housekeeper. Said she works a lot plus school and kids, doesn't have time to clean. Pricing is fair and she followed through on services offered (BBFS, BBBJ, daty, cip, no cim, no dtk, no greek) Stretch marks on her stomach but has a nice shape. Big milk makers, pierced. I'm newer to this but she was better than the last one I saw. As I said she smokes but doesn't appear to be on drugs or booze. I felt like someone else may have been in the house, but I didn't see anyone so it could've been my nerves. I'd see her again.

DaveB3655
05-11-17, 08:27
A friend of mine used to see Megan a few years ago. She said she usually worked Madison and Milwaukee. Is she still around and working? She gave a great BBBJ with COF end. Thank you for any info and be safe and happy hunting.

http://www.************.com/madison/classifieds/ad/53c3533fdef852tnOHE8gS-NG6BnMj_9HpG8-atN85yRR7mLjO/If you're going to post a link, please make sure it works.

Fanofhg22
05-11-17, 08:59
I normally try to post something more informative, but this time I'm asking for info. This girl really has my attention. She sent me some topless pics that have my attention even more. But she looks way TGTBT. Anyone try her out yet?

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/full-body-massages/19146288

Please PM me because if she's really that good then we need to keep her safe!

OldChicagoDog
05-11-17, 10:56
If you're going to post a link, please make sure it works.The link was working when I posted it. The system put in the asterisks for some reason. Put "608-XXXX023 escort" in Google and it should be the first link titled Adult Ads for Phone Number.

TrueHater7
05-11-17, 15:41
The link was working when I posted it. The system put in the asterisks for some reason. Put "608-XXXX023 escort" in Google and it should be the first link titled Adult Ads for Phone Number.LOL what. That does not work either. Just repost the link or post digits if you want info LOL.

Power House
05-11-17, 17:07
I have seen Gia a few times she is slowly getting better. But one thing that keeps me coming back is that sexy body. She wil do BBBJ after a few visits and is very accommodating at times. But for a old guy like me. She is outstanding. To each his own. PH out!

$ for hh south side location.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-pics-new-pics-absolutely-stunning-hot-n-horny-real/179081

Power House
05-11-17, 17:16
She has been around a long while. BBW with nice skills and is a very nice lady. She Know how to please a man. BBBJ on the menu.

She will come to you or meet at a local hotel. I enjoyed myself with her. $ for hr. No rushing.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/mature-men-45-80-for-discrete-prostate-play-sensuality-seduction-brains-and-beauty/18311052

VeineDShaft
05-11-17, 17:20
The link was working when I posted it. The system put in the asterisks for some reason. Put "608-XXXX023 escort" in Google and it should be the first link titled Adult Ads for Phone Number.It happened to me too, its the site.

Vein.

Days Fun
05-11-17, 18:20
Went and saw Nikita today. Had a little trouble at first getting a time set up, but eventually got it. Her pictures are real. Says she's Russian, uses that in her ad, but has no accent. I asked her about it and she said her parents are from russia. Showed me an insurance card or something and her name is actually Nikita so there is some truth to that. In a decent neighborhood, but she's definitely no housekeeper. Said she works a lot plus school and kids, doesn't have time to clean. Pricing is fair and she followed through on services offered (BBFS, BBBJ, daty, cip, no cim, no dtk, no greek) Stretch marks on her stomach but has a nice shape. Big milk makers, pierced. I'm newer to this but she was better than the last one I saw. As I said she smokes but doesn't appear to be on drugs or booze. I felt like someone else may have been in the house, but I didn't see anyone so it could've been my nerves. I'd see her again.Is this her Ad?

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/let-me-treat-you-like-royalty/19232743

What were the damages, PM if you want I ask because she strikes me as GPS.

Days Fun
05-11-17, 18:23
I normally try to post something more informative, but this time I'm asking for info. This girl really has my attention. She sent me some topless pics that have my attention even more. But she looks way TGTBT. Anyone try her out yet?

Please PM me because if she's really that good then we need to keep her safe!I totally agree and I haven't seen the topless pictures yet. I only see one ad ever for Sat May 6th. I have a text out to her trying to set something up. She may be a one and done just looking for some quick cash.

HuntingStreets
05-11-17, 19:02

Please PM me because if she's really that good then we need to keep her safe!Texted her this afternoon and got an instant response, but couldn't make it all the way out to the Slinger area in the time I available.

Monopolizr
05-11-17, 19:14
She has been around a long while. BBW with nice skills and is a very nice lady. She Know how to please a man. BBBJ on the menu.

She will come to you or meet at a local hotel. I enjoyed myself with her. $ for hr. No rushing.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/mature-men-45-80-for-discrete-prostate-play-sensuality-seduction-brains-and-beauty/18311052Did she say how long she was in town?

ScooterAllCity
05-11-17, 23:00
Did she say how long she was in town?As long as I know she has lived in the Milwaukee area. I'd bet that Taylor has been around for close to 20 years. I'm sure she is older than the 36 that her ad states. Taylor has been known to set up shop in or near Chicago too. At one time she did doubles with her girlfriend.

LoveSmallPerky
05-12-17, 07:37

http://www.************.com/madison/classifieds/ad/53c3533fdef852tnOHE8gS-NG6BnMj_9HpG8-atN85yRR7mLjO/The asterisks with a sexy service (no spaces) and it brings up an older ad. I have seen the links for that site tend to get altered with the asterisks.

Miltown
05-12-17, 10:49
I totally agree and I haven't seen the topless pictures yet. I only see one ad ever for Sat May 6th. I have a text out to her trying to set something up. She may be a one and done just looking for some quick cash.She doesn't host. She wanted a car date which isn't my thing.

Howard5354
05-12-17, 11:42
She doesn't host. She wanted a car date which isn't my thing.Rent or borrow a large SUV like an Escalade, Tahoe, or even rent one of the 29.99 trucks from Home Depot, put some pillows in the back and tear that pussy up. I did one in the back of my SUV.

HarryPiano391
05-12-17, 13:06

Please PM me because if she's really that good then we need to keep her safe!Is this the old "Selena from Slinger"?

Eddies Pickle
05-12-17, 16:18
Boys get over here today, she is doing her rare incall on the southside, nice place with a big comfy bed, very hot girl with a youthful C rack, sweet and a class act, completely fills your needs with zero attitude over it, CBJ, CG, mish then I was going to finish on her back but she grabbed a hold of it and worked it very nicely and leaned over to suck me dry when I warned her while stroking, never saw her spit as we talked for awhile after, I was a good 20 minutes over my time but you know the drill that's not always going to happen but I doubt she rushes anyone.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/upscale-snow-bunny-crystal-is-near-your-and-wants-to-meet/18578989

XkeyFan
05-12-17, 19:52
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

DieselMike
05-12-17, 19:55
Rent or borrow a large SUV like an Escalade, Tahoe, or even rent one of the 29.99 trucks from Home Depot, put some pillows in the back and tear that pussy up. I did one in the back of my SUV.I have a mini-pickup with a topper, dark tinted windows. Bed is 6+ feet long. I'm 5'6", so it's a good fit and very cozy with some heavy moving quilts as mattress. I once did a girl in the truck in a dark corner of boat launch parking lot. A good time was had by all! If you're going to do something like that; make sure the door unlatches from the inside first.

Back in my younger days; I had an old work van. No windows in the back. Great for going to drive-in movies (got to be old to remember those!) except I never saw a whole movie! Can't believe the GF's parents didn't freak out when this long-haired scruffy dude with a van picked their daughter up.

JohneDrama
05-12-17, 21:58
Boys get over here today, she is doing her rare incall on the southside, nice place with a big comfy bed, very hot girl with a youthful C rack, sweet and a class act, completely fills your needs with zero attitude over it, CBJ, CG, mish then I was going to finish on her back but she grabbed a hold of it and worked it very nicely and leaned over to suck me dry when I warned her while stroking, never saw her spit as we talked for awhile after, I was a good 20 minutes over my time but you know the drill that's not always going to happen but I doubt she rushes anyone.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/upscale-snow-bunny-crystal-is-near-your-and-wants-to-meet/18578989Those pics are real?

ZipperSquid
05-13-17, 00:19
Is this the old "Selena from Slinger"?If you're referring to the girl who did the car dates. I don't believe it's her.

Eddies Pickle
05-13-17, 00:29
Those pics are real?The pics are her, my jaw dropped when I saw her since I wasnt expecting the same person in the ad.

CuteWOne
05-13-17, 10:36
If you're referring to the girl who did the car dates. I don't believe it's her.I don't think it's her either. I saw her quite a bit and actually saw her without having to donate anything toher a few times. She had a very sexy ass and gave hreat head!

Howard5354
05-13-17, 11:07
The pics are her, my jaw dropped when I saw her since I wasnt expecting the same person in the ad.If those pics are real, then thanks Eddie for confirmation, so we better head on up and go get some of this pussy.

Trifix1
05-13-17, 11:15
Went and saw Nikita today. Had a little trouble at first getting a time set up, but eventually got it. Her pictures are real. Says she's Russian, uses that in her ad, but has no accent. I asked her about it and she said her parents are from russia. Showed me an insurance card or something and her name is actually Nikita so there is some truth to that. In a decent neighborhood, but she's definitely no housekeeper. Said she works a lot plus school and kids, doesn't have time to clean. Pricing is fair and she followed through on services offered (BBFS, BBBJ, daty, cip, no cim, no dtk, no greek) Stretch marks on her stomach but has a nice shape. Big milk makers, pierced. I'm newer to this but she was better than the last one I saw. As I said she smokes but doesn't appear to be on drugs or booze. I felt like someone else may have been in the house, but I didn't see anyone so it could've been my nerves. I'd see her again.Went and saw her the other day. She has lost weight and is way cuter in person than pics (which is a nice change). She is total GFE. Light LE check when I got there and started kissing. Led me to her bedroom where lights were off and a few small candles lit. She got naked and she has a cute little spinner body. Gave me head for 5 minutes and was definitely above average. Asked me what position, so I got on top of her lubed up and filled her with my cream. Small talk and very enjoyable time. Southside residential home. Damage was. 90.

MrPerfectFor1
05-13-17, 12:49

Please PM me because if she's really that good then we need to keep her safe!So I decided to TOFTT last night and check this girl out. She is definitely not Selena from Slinger. Texted to set up, offered. 85 for massage, 150 for FS. She operates out of the West Bend area. She doesn't drive, so it's only incall.

So we settle on. 85 because she's low on cash, and everything is on the menu. She goes by "Holli. " So I'm on my way and she says she's staying with family, and she has the house to herself tonight. So I get there and she says don't ring the door bell, her sister is there and sleeping. She's "staying" with grandma and grandpa. More like she's living with them, but they aren't home. So she leads me to her room which is one of the messiest rooms I've seen. Bloody tissues in the garbage can, needles all over. She tells me its because she is diabetic, and stresses over and over its insulin needles. There are lots of medication bottles all over.

So I lay on the bed for a "massage" - rubbing oil on me is basically all it was. I can give myself more of a massage than I rec'd. So midway through, she hears something and thinks its grandma and grandpa coming home. So we get quiet, get dressed, wait a little while, and then it's time to get out. Luckily I saw her ID and took a picture of it. She's got drug offenses for possession of narcotics.

She's got a great rack, but there's a big pouch from the chest down.

I'd give a thumbs down on this one friends.

Imnur12
05-13-17, 13:24
http://milwaukee.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hot-oils-music-body-2-body-massages-nuru-andprostate-massages-available-and-much-more-call-maria/19391778

Force10
05-13-17, 15:24
Any new reports on Michelle in west allis?

Eagle19
05-13-17, 15:57
Any new reports on Michelle in west allis?She's sweet as pie, forgetful, way out there, maybe both. My 4 year old at times holds a better conversation most times & her ta tas very much like a slinky, must of been something to suck on or Titty fuck 25 years ago. Usually hassle free if you can remind her why your there & what she should be doing, she tends to go into memory lapse moments, if you can handle that she's descent then. She sucks a good dick & swallow all with no complaints. H as pay hunting to all.

EAGLE 19.

Hotorcold
05-13-17, 16:37
So I decided to TOFTT last night and check this girl out. She is definitely not Selena from Slinger. Texted to set up, offered. 85 for massage, 150 for FS. She operates out of the West Bend area. She doesn't drive, so it's only incall.

So we settle on. 85 because she's low on cash, and everything is on the menu. She goes by "Holli. " So I'm on my way and she says she's staying with family, and she has the house to herself tonight. So I get there and she says don't ring the door bell, her sister is there and sleeping. She's "staying" with grandma and grandpa. More like she's living with them, but they aren't home. So she leads me to her room which is one of the messiest rooms I've seen. Bloody tissues in the garbage can, needles all over. She tells me its because she is diabetic, and stresses over and over its insulin needles. There are lots of medication bottles all over.

So I lay on the bed for a "massage" - rubbing oil on me is basically all it was. I can give myself more of a massage than I rec'd. So midway through, she hears something and thinks its grandma and grandpa coming home. So we get quiet, get dressed, wait a little while, and then it's time to get out. Luckily I saw her ID and took a picture of it. She's got drug offenses for possession of narcotics.

I'd give a thumbs down on this one friends.I just had the run around with her. Drove all the way out there, found the address and thought the place was too nice for this operation. I sent a text and she responded not to go there her family just got home and that she was getting a room. I told her to forget it I don't play bullshit games. Haven't heard back from her and don't expect too.

HugeLoad34
05-13-17, 18:38
Those pics are real?Those pics are most definitely real I've been on her Facebook page she's legit.

Miltown
05-13-17, 20:20
I just had the run around with her. Drove all the way out there, found the address and thought the place was too nice for this operation. I sent a text and she responded not to go there her family just got home and that she was getting a room. I told her to forget it I don't play bullshit games. Haven't heard back from her and don't expect too.I know you all go by what she tells you to get you out there but she almost always NEVER can host. It's a car date or her begging you to go to a cheap hotel. As noted, there are several at the house including grand parents.

Member #5496
05-13-17, 21:32
So I decided to TOFTT last night and check this girl out. She is definitely not Selena from Slinger. Texted to set up, offered. 85 for massage, 150 for FS. She operates out of the West Bend area. She doesn't drive, so it's only incall.

I'd give a thumbs down on this one friends.She is very young early twenties, and a nice girl. I did FS at her incall in a decent motel near Mayfair. Kissing, foreplay, BBBJ available, any position no BBCIM. Agreed for 30 min but stayed longer no rush. Pretty face in person, and body looks average in photos, but its not. Breast and ass are big and soft. The moment her clothes came off I had to rethink If I wanted to do it just because all the flabby and saggy belly fat, but in the end she did a good job.

HuntingStreets
05-13-17, 22:17
Those pics are most definitely real I've been on her Facebook page she's legit.If only she'd respond. Tried calling and texting multiple times, never picked up, never texted back.

Eddies Pickle
05-14-17, 05:50
If only she'd respond. Tried calling and texting multiple times, never picked up, never texted back.I'm no advocate for her I've only seen her 3 times, pics are real as I said and I do know her fb that seemed to be above my clarification at seeing her in person but whatever, see her once and be real and you get her private #. Fuck that pussy guys she's a good one, if you like her pics you will totally enjoy watching that cute face while you stuff her!!

Eagle19
05-14-17, 09:31
If only she'd respond. Tried calling and texting multiple times, never picked up, never texted back.Outcall mostly, she lives with grandparents, small messy room, looks like an F-5 tornado went thru. I don't believe for a minute, those are diabetic needles for a minute. Nice ta tas just very loose & flabby ass. I'd never go back.

Eagle 19.

Vulpes
05-14-17, 11:51
Can someone provide me with her current contact info via PM? Thanks in advance.

MrPerfectFor1
05-14-17, 12:39
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

SlipKid77
05-14-17, 13:11
Anyone interested in connecting with Shelby / Michelle the sexy MILF today is a very good day to do it she needs help.

HuntingStreets
05-14-17, 19:15
Outcall mostly, she lives with grandparents, small messy room, looks like an F-5 tornado went thru. I don't believe for a minute, those are diabetic needles for a minute. Nice ta tas just very loose & flabby ass. I'd never go back.

Eagle 19.Try and keep up. You're talking about the West Bend area escort, we're not.

LuvNitdc5
05-14-17, 21:39
Try and keep up. You're talking about the West Bend area escort, we're not.I'm almost sure that you are mistaken Platypus. When I read back it seems they are all talking about the same girl. I'd luv to see more reviews and less BS towards one another.

Thanks again boys. Always good info to be found here.

DaveDream
05-14-17, 21:54
Just haven't had anything / anyone to write about. What are you guys using to find escorts these days? Backpage women seeking men has all AA now or nasty white girls. Live escort reviews has old ads that they re-post too make it look like they are new. A sexy service is a joke. I need to find a good regular to relieve some stress every few weeks. Help.

Dave (getting rusty) Dream.

HuntingStreets
05-14-17, 22:18
I'm almost sure that you are mistaken Platypus. When I read back it seems they are all talking about the same girl. I'd luv to see more reviews and less BS towards one another.

Thanks again boys. Always good info to be found here.Sorry, sometimes it just gets to me. I try to not to get into drama. I may be a regular member and not a senior but I've shared everything I've had and haven't asked for anything.

See posts #14223,26, 28,30, 37 and you'll see the posts were most assuredly not about the West Bend girl.

Moving on until I have info to share.

P19.

GhostRider22
05-15-17, 05:59

Please PM me because if she's really that good then we need to keep her safe!Saw her this weekend at hotel near Mayfair. Nice girl, relaxing massage. Does full service for fair price. BBBJ. I like women with meat on their bones, has curves in all the right places and cute face. Would recommend guys.