PDA

View Full Version : BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68

CartMan2000
03-05-17, 21:51
Be careful!!

She used to rip off mongers in the past. Be careful. She used to ask them to come to a sketchy southside area, ask them for the donation and then ask them to wait 30 seconds before following her into the building since she gave some bullshit story about cctvs.Nice to know glad I didn't get ripped she seemed nice and genuine to me but figured I'd start contributing a bit more to the board.

Terry7168
03-05-17, 23:02
Found this on BP. Not sure if it's competition trashing or legit, but wanted you fellow mongers to know.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/caution/18275398Texted Jessica rose, no response, she spent a lot of time in different places in the Chicago area.

Texted savannah she asked how much I was offering, I asked what do you want? No response.

Eddies Pickle
03-05-17, 23:35
Texted Jessica rose, no response, she spent a lot of time in different places in the Chicago area.

Texted savannah she asked how much I was offering, I asked what do you want? No response.And also I looked up the # on the one, I saw jenna about a year ago, nice time and lovely gal, plenty of reviews, the other looks like bbw rachel which I read here is a good time just not for me, jessica rose is on my hot list, we talked on the phone for a long time and seems real nice but wouldn't negotiate which leads me to think management, yea my guess is its a cut throat post.

Dangraham
03-06-17, 01:59
I have been on this site for awhile and have gained some valuable knowledge, so I thought I would post this to maybe save someone the experience I just had and hopefully keep others on guard. I know, its my first post (been a longtime lurker), wish it was a happier one. I had in the past had 2 encounters on backpage and things went pretty smoothly. So I was in the mood for a massage and messaged a BP provider listing under the services massage section (not women seeking men). The ad also makes no mention of full service and also specifically states no AA. We text back and forth a few times and she eventually asks for a pic the next day and I relent and send a grainy face pic. She also asks for a dick pic which I did eventually provide (I was relatively convinced she was not LEO at this point and was honestly looking for an erotic massage not FS). She then asks if she could come to my place which was not convenient cause I had a family member from out of town.

I tell her maybe we can get together another day and then later she later tells me she got a hotel room near 13th and college. Seems like a safe enough area. I get to the room and she lets me in and she is a petitie cute Latina calling herself Bella per her backpage ad and she somewhat resembles her pics. She was maybe 5. 00 feet tall and dressed in a skimpy outfit and looked cute and innocent. We talk for a minute and I provide 1. 3 as agreed. She then goes to the bathroom after and then comes back out and seems to check the door. I ask to use the bathroom to take a leak after her and no one in there. When I come out of the bathroom I begin to undress and she watches as I am built likes she's concerned and then she goes back to bathroom (I assumed stupidly she was texting possible other client). She then comes out and I noticed she went to the door again, I had thought to lock it. So she comes back and I lay face down on the bed and she starts with the back massage.

After less then 5 minutes into the back massage the door opens and I knew then right away what was going on and immediately why she went to the door earlier to make sure it was (un) locked. She jumps off my back right away and 2 black guys come in and ask me of course what I'm doing there. The 1 guy does most of the talking and says this is his sister (hes black and she's light skin Latina) and she's 16 years old (more like 23). The other guy who I noticed was armed with I believe a 45 semiauto checks my jacket and my pants and everything else. He takes my wallet and pulls the remaining cash ($65). I go to my clothes to try and get dressed and the guy who is interrogating me gets really concerned not to reach for anything. So the other guy comes over and checks my clothes again. When I try to get dressed after his friend checked my clothes the 2nd time he says did I tell you that you could start getting dressed. He starts asking me where I work and if I've ever been to jail and then takes his phone to take a pic of my DL (they gave my DL back to me) and starts filming me with his phone and tells me she is underage. I tell him that the ad specifically stated her age (which was legal). He then tells me the ad was taken down. Like they were trying to get some additional leverage on me so I wouldn't report anything. Obviously when she went to the bathroom earlier she texted them to let them know where we are at with their robbery plot.

So I'm finally allowed to get fully dressed and I leave and was so pissed that I wanted to call the cops to report an armed robbery. I assume they probably left the room and rented it with someone elses I'd tho. Hopefully, since they already paid for the room they didn't decide to try it on someone else. I know its stupid but when you get a gun pulled on you, I'd almost be willing to take the charge from calling the ad so I could possibly get to see the 3 of them charged with armed robbery. I assume this scam will continue and no one reports it either, just chalk up the loss vs reporting the armed robbery and having the charge on your record (which I know wouldn't look great in my professional field). I am a concealed carry holder and thankfully I didn't bring it with me. One reason I also decided not to bring it with me was if this was a LEO, that wouldn't do good for my license I am sure. Thankfully I did not have it with me since the thugs would have taken it and who knows what crimes my gun could be used in. In retrospect, I should have made sure the door was locked before. But who knows, in the next scam there will be 2 armed guys in the closet or behind a shower drape that will come out. They also asked for the face pic and dick pic I think as leverage, so that you would just take the $$ loss and not report an armed robbery, as those items would be embarrassing and implicate you for responding to the ad. I guess I'm lucky I wasn't splattered apart by close range gun fire but also wonder what would have happened if I had let her come to my place earlier like she suggested. I assume a cash and dash attempt like I've heard of here or possibly these guys would have come to my door which I would not have opened.

The BP ad I called on was taken down but I went back and found an identical ad with a different number, I assume this scam will just continue. I can also post the number I had called if allowed (since the ad I called on they took down).

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hottt-latina-body-rubs/18246582

Eagle19
03-06-17, 02:05
And also I looked up the # on the one, I saw jenna about a year ago, nice time and lovely gal, plenty of reviews, the other looks like bbw rachel which I read here is a good time just not for me, jessica rose is on my hot list, we talked on the phone for a long time and seems real nice but wouldn't negotiate which leads me to think management, yea my guess is its a cut throat post.Jessica rose, used to go by leah, not east side Leah on Maryland by uwm, Jessica rose is aka leah who use to stay in an apartment complex on hwy 100 near cold spring west side of street in greenfield. Semi nice girl but to high on herself, likes to rush, expects higher donation, at least then no greek, FS covered, no swallow no facials. Semi cute, but to rushed for me, communicating can be long at times in between, I never repeated but I could see someone doing it in a pinch, I saw her last summer & her hair is different, leah / Jessica rose doesn't look like pics now posted, when I saw Jessica rose posting it looked tempting until I called & low & behold on my phones screen Leah pops up, if it were me I'd pass better value for the $ other places, by no means would she be confused as model material, a 7 on a 1-10. Happy hunting guys be safe. Just my 2 cents.

GoodTimes55
03-06-17, 11:27
I have been on this site for awhile and have gained some valuable knowledge, so I thought I would post this to maybe save someone the experience I just had and hopefully keep others on guard. I know, its my first post (been a longtime lurker), wish it was a happier one. I had in the past had 2 encounters on backpage and things went pretty smoothly. So I was in the mood for a massage and messaged a BP provider listing under the services massage section (not women seeking men). The ad also makes no mention of full service and also specifically states no AA. We text back and forth a few times and she eventually asks for a pic the next day and I relent and send a grainy face pic. She also asks for a dick pic which I did eventually provide (I was relatively convinced she was not LEO at this point and was honestly looking for an erotic massage not FS). She then asks if she could come to my place which was not convenient cause I had a family member from out of town.

I tell her maybe we can get together another day and then later she later tells me she got a hotel room near 13th and college. Seems like a safe enough area. I get to the room and she lets me in and she is a petitie cute Latina calling herself Bella per her backpage ad and she somewhat resembles her pics. She was maybe 5. 00 feet tall and dressed in a skimpy outfit and looked cute and innocent. We talk for a minute and I provide 1. 3 as agreed. She then goes to the bathroom after and then comes back out and seems to check the door. I ask to use the bathroom to take a leak after her and no one in there. When I come out of the bathroom I begin to undress and she watches as I am built likes she's concerned and then she goes back to bathroom (I assumed stupidly she was texting possible other client). She then comes out and I noticed she went to the door again, I had thought to lock it. So she comes back and I lay face down on the bed and she starts with the back massage.

After less then 5 minutes into the back massage the door opens and I knew then right away what was going on and immediately why she went to the door earlier to make sure it was (un) locked. She jumps off my back right away and 2 black guys come in and ask me of course what I'm doing there. The 1 guy does most of the talking and says this is his sister (hes black and she's light skin Latina) and she's 16 years old (more like 23). The other guy who I noticed was armed with I believe a 45 semiauto checks my jacket and my pants and everything else. He takes my wallet and pulls the remaining cash ($65). I go to my clothes to try and get dressed and the guy who is interrogating me gets really concerned not to reach for anything. So the other guy comes over and checks my clothes again. When I try to get dressed after his friend checked my clothes the 2nd time he says did I tell you that you could start getting dressed. He starts asking me where I work and if I've ever been to jail and then takes his phone to take a pic of my DL (they gave my DL back to me) and starts filming me with his phone and tells me she is underage. I tell him that the ad specifically stated her age (which was legal). He then tells me the ad was taken down. Like they were trying to get some additional leverage on me so I wouldn't report anything. Obviously when she went to the bathroom earlier she texted them to let them know where we are at with their robbery plot.

So I'm finally allowed to get fully dressed and I leave and was so pissed that I wanted to call the cops to report an armed robbery. I assume they probably left the room and rented it with someone elses I'd tho. Hopefully, since they already paid for the room they didn't decide to try it on someone else. I know its stupid but when you get a gun pulled on you, I'd almost be willing to take the charge from calling the ad so I could possibly get to see the 3 of them charged with armed robbery. I assume this scam will continue and no one reports it either, just chalk up the loss vs reporting the armed robbery and having the charge on your record (which I know wouldn't look great in my professional field). I am a concealed carry holder and thankfully I didn't bring it with me. One reason I also decided not to bring it with me was if this was a LEO, that wouldn't do good for my license I am sure. Thankfully I did not have it with me since the thugs would have taken it and who knows what crimes my gun could be used in. In retrospect, I should have made sure the door was locked before. But who knows, in the next scam there will be 2 armed guys in the closet or behind a shower drape that will come out. They also asked for the face pic and dick pic I think as leverage, so that you would just take the $$ loss and not report an armed robbery, as those items would be embarrassing and implicate you for responding to the ad. I guess I'm lucky I wasn't splattered apart by close range gun fire but also wonder what would have happened if I had let her come to my place earlier like she suggested. I assume a cash and dash attempt like I've heard of here or possibly these guys would have come to my door which I would not have opened.

The BP ad I called on was taken down but I went back and found an identical ad with a different number, I assume this scam will just continue. I can also post the number I had called if allowed (since the ad I called on they took down).

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hottt-latina-body-rubs/18246582Thank you for the report sorry to hear what happened to you. You broke one big rule never bring your wallet with you into the room just the amount you agreeded too. But this is a warning to everyone what can happen to anyone in this game. I have been called paranoid crazy but this reminds me why I am this way. Thank you for the report glad your safe.

Mkejoe
03-06-17, 12:15

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hottt-latina-body-rubs/18246582Just be happy you are safe, never report anything when you get ripped off. Chances are your case would be a low priority and they won't catch the guys anyway but your life would be ruined. The newspaper article or police blotter report would use your name and mugshot when talking about the case. Depending on where you work, your employer could find out and terminate you. Anyone who Googles your name will have that solicitation arrest pop up. If you seek a new job, the background check will uncover this.

MilwPussyHound
03-06-17, 12:50

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hottt-latina-body-rubs/18246582First off I'd like to say, sorry this happened to you (as I'm sure the entire board feels this way), but I am very happy that you reported it on here. This is one of the main reasons this board is here.

Now the rest is just my opinion. I think someone mentioned it already, but never take anything you aren't will to loose into the room with you. This includes Drivers License, extra money, credit cards, weapons, car keys, ect, ect. Next I always make sure that the door is locked (as I'm sure you now have learned this lesson). If she is doing something that seems odd ask her about it. It's not a bad thing right before you start if you go to the door and check it. I would also say to her as you're doing this "Just want to make sure no busts into here while we are enjoying ourselves", or something along those lines. I also would have called the cops anonymously (somehow) and reported the two guys description of who robbed you and said to the cops that you were at such and such hotel and saw these two guys go into room 123 and saw that one had a gun and their was some shouting coming from that room and you just got out of there as you were worried. I guarantee the cops will check it out if they didn't I would be shocked. Be glad you got out of there with you life let alone your vehicle. Might not be a bad thing to get one of those magnet key holders to put your keys into before going up to the room. But if you do that make sure no one sees you put your keys in it and where you put it before you go up to the room. Remember a lot of times the pimps / robbers are sitting in the parking lot in a vehicle watching you as you go into the hotel. Also just because the ad says age 23 doesn't mean she is 23. That age thing is a lie usually. Now I'm not saying she was 16 but I hope you get the idea and understand that concept.

HuntingStreets
03-06-17, 13:06

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hottt-latina-body-rubs/18246582Echoing every else's thoughts, glad you're ok and thanks for the info. One thought on wallets. On the fairly rare occasions I've seen BP girls my thought has always been if something does go south I don't want them getting pissed off that I don't have a wallet. Or worse yet figuring it's in my car and marching me out there, possibly taking the car as well. I carry a dummy wallet with about $30 in it, and 2 or 3 prepaid Credit Cards with zero balances in the hopes that will get me through a cursory look. Thankfully I've never had to find out if it works or not.

HS.

Eddies Pickle
03-06-17, 13:06
I asked if anyone seen her after she went silent a few months ago after shitloads of text that day #13445 no response here. I see her posts often I try again last night, many text again then nothing after she asks for a picture I send, sorry at 7:30 am she fell a sleep, ok cool, sends a picture back, gets address then the usual cop stuff 3 times, do I have all of the donation150 hh, finally my address since she doesn't host but looks like a motel room on the one picture on her ad, now she can leave immediately then I get some attitude that she's been here before and I stood her up, I respond no you haven't, I said you went silent last time, well she did again. She sent a face picture, looks like a strip club with lots of girls at stations in the back ground, I'm throwing in the towel for good on this one. Some of these girls don't think, if they only had a clue what a good review can do for them especially for guys that can host and hate the motel game or others willing to fork out for a room, she could make a serious living not having to pay for a room and eat vending machine or fast foods and probably get a fancy meal from some guys with deeper pockets, that is if she had a better attitude and services were good.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/beautiful-blonde-snow-bunny/18264788

Waabaah
03-06-17, 15:19
Any reviews of this girl? Looks like sheboygan maniarea.

http://sheboygan.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/massage-special/18208815

Sorry about your loss. That's probably one of my biggest fears and unsure what I would do in your suruation.

Dangraham
03-06-17, 20:37
Thank you for the support and tips. I woke up today at 600 am and went to work like nothing occurred, armed robbery by 2 guys the day before and having them interrogate me and not let me get dressed put a damper on my mood. Anyways, a few additional details. Before I left home, I did take everything out of my wallet except for my DL and cash, so that tip was also well appreciated and helped save me having to cancel credit cards etc. Great idea to also maybe have used up prepaid cards or something in there also for appearances. The reason I took the extra cash over the agreed amt was I figured if she was really hot she would upsell me and I'd have the possible option if it was worthwhile. I also did not mention, I parked my car across the street in a different hotel parking lot and left the key hidden in the vehicle and the drivers door unlocked. I wish I had also left my DL in the car and not in my wallet. I did take my phone with me to call her when I got there, but my phone is just an old basic junker. One of the guys made a comment after they cleared out my cash and looked through my wallet and looked at my phone "he don't got chit". I do think that did agitate them so the idea of the used up prepaid cards in a wallet could be helpful. I walked over the street to the hotel she was at and walked to the room.

When they were interrogating me, they asked me where I parked, so I know now for sure they were in back waiting in their car looking out for me and waiting her signal to enter the room and rob me just like you indicated. They also asked me what kind of car I drove and I made something up. I could tell they were confused why they had never spotted the car. I just wished that I had dead bolted the door. I also believe that if we go to a home and they want to do an outright robbery 2 guys can be waiting in the home already and come from another room, closet, bathroom etc and your still in the same position. I kinda get the feeling if I had dead bolted the door she would either have confronted me right then and I would have known something is for sure big time wrong (and hopefully gotten dressed and out of there before they arrived) or she would have started the massage and would have went to the door when they would start knocking. That would be an interesting position with them outside the door and me between her and the door. I don't know if they would just leave or wait for me outside the door then or if I'd still have to call the cops. When she started the massage it was terrible and she used no massage oil, (we were just a few minutes into the massage so I figured maybe she has a different technique at first and would grab some massage oil from a bag I had spotted there), until bam door swings open and the 2 armed black guys charge in. These guys are bold, I wonder how many times they have struck before and it never got reported for the same reasons mkejoe and others listed. I'm not sure if I can post the 2 numbers I found, but I'm sure they will just change them and set up new ones to continue the scam.

I used to go to ERS in belvidere to get an occasional massage (I had 8 punches on my pass since I got it like 7 yrs ago) and since that closed shop I was stuck with this scam. Apparently its nothing new, I found this article among many. They did not press charges against the client but the robber did get a long sentence.

http://www.mlive.com/news/grand-rapids/index.ssf/2016/07/last_person_sentenced_for_usin.html

BigMilwaukee
03-06-17, 22:59
As others have mentioned, it is good you got out safe. Then again, if they wanted you dead, they would have just shot you. The gun was just for show as they would be caught up quickly if things went south in a hotel with survelance. A fine segway to this whole issue is those that have these hood rats and hypes over to their homes. You all know that each of these girls have handlers, and once they know where you live, the chances of a burglary or robbery go up exponentially. Just ponder our lucky friends story next time you have a piece of ghetto trash pull up in your driveway, and she gets out of the rear passenger seat.

Thank you for the support and tips. I woke up today at 600 am and went to work like nothing occurred, armed robbery by 2 guys the day before and having them interrogate me and not let me get dressed put a damper on my mood. Anyways, a few additional details. Before I left home, I did take everything out of my wallet except for my DL and cash, so that tip was also well appreciated and helped save me having to cancel credit cards etc. Great idea to also maybe have used up prepaid cards or something in there also for appearances. The reason I took the extra cash over the agreed amt was I figured if she was really hot she would upsell me and I'd have the possible option if it was worthwhile. I also did not mention, I parked my car across the street in a different hotel parking lot and left the key hidden in the vehicle and the drivers door unlocked. I wish I had also left my DL in the car and not in my wallet. I did take my phone with me to call her when I got there, but my phone is just an old basic junker. One of the guys made a comment after they cleared out my cash and looked through my wallet and looked at my phone "he don't got chit". I do think that did agitate them so the idea of the used up prepaid cards in a wallet could be helpful. I walked over the street to the hotel she was at and walked to the room.

When they were interrogating me, they asked me where I parked, so I know now for sure they were in back waiting in their car looking out for me and waiting her signal to enter the room and rob me just like you indicated. They also asked me what kind of car I drove and I made something up. I could tell they were confused why they had never spotted the car. I just wished that I had dead bolted the door. I also believe that if we go to a home and they want to do an outright robbery 2 guys can be waiting in the home already and come from another room, closet, bathroom etc and your still in the same position. I kinda get the feeling if I had dead bolted the door she would either have confronted me right then and I would have known something is for sure big time wrong (and hopefully gotten dressed and out of there before they arrived) or she would have started the massage and would have went to the door when they would start knocking. That would be an interesting position with them outside the door and me between her and the door. I don't know if they would just leave or wait for me outside the door then or if I'd still have to call the cops. When she started the massage it was terrible and she used no massage oil, (we were just a few minutes into the massage so I figured maybe she has a different technique at first and would grab some massage oil from a bag I had spotted there), until bam door swings open and the 2 armed black guys charge in. These guys are bold, I wonder how many times they have struck before and it never got reported for the same reasons mkejoe and others listed. I'm not sure if I can post the 2 numbers I found, but I'm sure they will just change them and set up new ones to continue the scam.

I used to go to ERS in belvidere to get an occasional massage (I had 8 punches on my pass since I got it like 7 yrs ago) and since that closed shop I was stuck with this scam. Apparently its nothing new, I found this article among many. They did not press charges against the client but the robber did get a long sentence.

http://www.mlive.com/news/grand-rapids/index.ssf/2016/07/last_person_sentenced_for_usin.html

MilwPussyHound
03-06-17, 23:31
These guys are bold, I wonder how many times they have struck before and it never got reported for the same reasons mkejoe and others listed. I'm not sure if I can post the 2 numbers I found, but I'm sure they will just change them and set up new ones to continue the scam.

http://www.mlive.com/news/grand-rapids/index.ssf/2016/07/last_person_sentenced_for_usin.htmlYour one statement here, I think is a bad thought process. You should have called the cops anonymously and you should post their phone numbers. Post it in the Rip Off Forum. Trust me these geniuses don't know any better to change their numbers that often. It would cut into there profit too much. Just like only robbing one customer out of that hotel room. At least try and get them busted. I also think they depend on intimidation for you not to do anything.

DaveDream
03-06-17, 23:42
To name the hotel / motel? This hobby is very risky at times so it's probably a good idea to stick with the ladies that have good reviews. Any new ad or a woman with zero reviews is a big no no for me. The one post I did about the woman I mistakenly visited thinking she had good reviews to later find out she didn't, was the one time I found the AA guy in the bathroom shower. Only highly reviewed ladies for me!

Dangraham
03-07-17, 00:12
Your one statement here, I think is a bad thought process. You should have called the cops anonymously and you should post their phone numbers. Post it in the Rip Off Forum. Trust me these geniuses don't know any better to change their numbers that often. It would cut into there profit too much. Just like only robbing one customer out of that hotel room. At least try and get them busted. I also think they depend on intimidation for you not to do anything.I do agree. After I walked back to my car I was thinking what to do now. I wanted to drive to the MCDonalds on the corner and see if they had a payphone and call 911 to report seeing 2 men with a gun in that room and hearing loud arguments. The thing I feared however is if they would have already left the room by the time I walked to my car and made the call and then responded, it may not mean much. I would love to get them busted without getting myself into an embarrassing charge as well (I'm not married / no kids. But professionally would look bad). It does surprise me that they would spend maybe $60 to rent the room and go through all that trouble to meet up for the original agreed upon 1. 3 I did call the hotel today from a payph and spoke with the manager and let them know I had agreed to meet someone there and was the victim of an armed robbery by 2 men entering the room. The manager asked me the room number and I provided, manager said they did check out that morning and they have the I'd and payment info on file and the hotel does have video surveilence. This was my 3rd ever BP encounter and this was not even full service, talk about some bad luck.

Dangraham
03-07-17, 00:20
Your one statement here, I think is a bad thought process. You should have called the cops anonymously and you should post their phone numbers. Post it in the Rip Off Forum. Trust me these geniuses don't know any better to change their numbers that often. It would cut into there profit too much. Just like only robbing one customer out of that hotel room. At least try and get them busted. I also think they depend on intimidation for you not to do anything.I do agree. After I walked back to my car I was thinking what to do now. I wanted to drive to the MCDonalds on the corner and see if they had a payphone and call 911 to report seeing 2 men with a gun in that room and hearing loud arguments. The thing I feared however is if they would have already left the room by the time I walked to my car and made the call and then responded, it may not mean much. I would love to get them busted without getting myself into an embarrassing charge as well (I'm not married / no kids. But professionally would look bad). It does surprise me that they would spend maybe $60 to rent the room and go through all that trouble to meet up for the original agreed upon 1. 3 I'm sure they counted on me having extra and I did have another. 65 in my wallet which they also took and I shouldn't have carried that much extra.

Dangraham
03-07-17, 00:43
To name the hotel / motel? This hobby is very risky at times so it's probably a good idea to stick with the ladies that have good reviews. Any new ad or a woman with zero reviews is a big no no for me. The one post I did about the woman I mistakenly visited thinking she had good reviews to later find out she didn't, was the one time I found the AA guy in the bathroom shower. Only highly reviewed ladies for me!Very true. In retrospect I realized that was a big mistake! I did google the number beforehand and found the number must be new cause I did not find any reviews. Foolishly, I did still justify it by telling myself that these women change their numbers and pics all the time. A prior successful encounter with someone I had gotten together with, they now have a different ad and number and pics but I'm sure its the same person. That was a very poor thought process on my part. Although I still read the occasional review of those that had provided good service and later went bad with a scam as well, I'm sure the odds of success are much much greater with highly reviewed. I guess for anyone complaining about awful service, it probably couldn't get too much more dangerous then this experience.

SeanStyles
03-07-17, 01:57
Apparently Savanna is now Holly. LOL.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sweet/18054237

Been trying to set something up (I love redheads), but always starts with the "age & race?" question followed by the typical runaround to silent game. Leads me to believe this is a scam. Would be a shame too because I'd like to hit this. Anyone know otherwise?

StormRide
03-07-17, 10:38

Been trying to set something up (I love redheads), but always starts with the "age & race?" question followed by the typical runaround to silent game. Leads me to believe this is a scam. Would be a shame too because I'd like to hit this. Anyone know otherwise?Check post # 13716.

Terry7168
03-07-17, 11:26

Been trying to set something up (I love redheads), but always starts with the "age & race?" question followed by the typical runaround to silent game. Leads me to believe this is a scam. Would be a shame too because I'd like to hit this. Anyone know otherwise?Post 13753 virtually the same.

MilwPussyHound
03-07-17, 13:01
I do agree. After I walked back to my car I was thinking what to do now. I wanted to drive to the MCDonalds on the corner and see if they had a payphone and call 911 to report seeing 2 men with a gun in that room and hearing loud arguments. The thing I feared however is if they would have already left the room by the time I walked to my car and made the call and then responded, it may not mean much. I would love to get them busted without getting myself into an embarrassing charge as well (I'm not married / no kids. But professionally would look bad). It does surprise me that they would spend maybe $60 to rent the room and go through all that trouble to meet up for the original agreed upon 1. 3 I'm sure they counted on me having extra and I did have another. 65 in my wallet which they also took and I shouldn't have carried that much extra.

One of the points I was trying to make was that these thugs aren't doing this for $100 or 200. There doing this for more than that. So they are going to use that room all night unless they get spooked. That's why you need to call right away, whether you think they are already gone or not. After getting robbed, when you are in the clear, calm down find a payphone (probably the hardest part) and call 911. Side note, if you are using a throw away phone that's not linked to you what-so-ever then use that for the 911. But make sure of two things before you use that throw away. One, it can not be linked to you in any matter and two, get rid of it immediately after you call 911. I'm mean take the battery and sim card out and destroy it and throw it away half way home. Make up whatever story you want. Your situation I would have said, I was leaving the X hotel and I passed two (description) thugs going into room 123. As I passed them I definitely saw a gun on one of them. After they entered the room I heard a lot of shouting and screaming and i was half way down the hall. I got out of there and called you. I don't want to be involved past this so I got to go. Hang up and boogie out of there. If you want to watch the show go park in that other parking lot you were at and stay to see the cops show up. I pointing this out not just for you (Dangraham) but for other mongers on here who might not know what to do in your exact same situation. Now your not required to do this. If you don't feel comfortable doing this then don't but I guarantee if I got robbed like you did I would definitely do it. At least cost them the room probably save some other monger from your fate and the cops might, just might start looking into them even harder.

Trifix1
03-07-17, 15:31
http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-pics-come-escape-with-me/18060435

She has been a long time poster on BP. I was always intrigued by the pics she posted as it looked like she had a banging body. She has been reviewed a few times on here and if I recall correctly, all the reviews mentioned her dental issues. I had texted with her late last summer and was going to see her. She said she was at a hotel near the airport but she directed to me to some gas station on Layton avenue so I said the hell with it. Today she posted and to my knowledge is the first time she ever posted face pics. Anyone that has seen her verify the current pics? Thanks.I took the trip to Milwaukee last Friday to see Nikki. After texting her for a few days we agreed on time / date. She close to the airport at the 8. Called her when I got to the parking lot and she gave me her room number. Went up to her room, knocked and she opened. She was wearing a plain shirt and nice tight little booty shorts! She has long dark hair, nice C tits and a nice ass! She's mid-late 20's. As in previous reports on the other site, she had dental issues but her looks and performance make it a non issue. Pretty eyes as well. So I layed donation down on nightstand and used the bathroom. Came out and made smalltalk as we both got comfy clothes hitting the floor. I layed on the bed with trifix jr at attention. She crawled between my legs and got into the position to give me some head. She hovered around my hard cock like a hawk. Grabbing it in one hand and her face was like 2 inches away from it as she talked and talked and talked about God knows what for like 5 minutes. I was hoping jr would ignore the static and stay focused. Luckily for me, it wasnt an issue. I will tell ya what though, it was worth the wait! She starting sucking and she has an AMAZING technique! Porn star quality BBBJ! Lots of salivia, stroking, twisting and an amazing mouth! Probuably best head I've ever got to be quite honest. So I could tell I was going to blow and since I paid for FS I asked if I could flip her over. I flipped her over and lubed up my cock and slid it nice and slowly into her. She has a very nice tight pussy. Very very light kissing. I sucked her tits a bit as I plowed away. She's decently flexible. I didn't change positions because it felt to damn good and I didn't want to break concentration. After 5 minutes or so I couldn't hold back anymore and unloaded inside of her. We cleaned up and talked for 10 minutes or so. The girl has a very good personality. I rarely repeat but I think jr will want seconds soon. Damage was $. Very highly recommended! Have fun and goodluck. And as always, YMMV.

Eric1975
03-07-17, 18:43
Wanted to see Kelsey tonight but works been busting my balls so I can't make it. Cute and young. Said she's 18 , $100 per half hour. If anybody is in or near Waukesha, she might be worth a go. http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/looking-for-men/18304312.

DaveDream
03-07-17, 19:37
Long time no see. Thanks for "the pen" LOL.

If she's real, she looks like a good find. No reviews or hits on the phone number makes me stay faaaar away.

Wanted to see Kelsey tonight but works been busting my balls so I can't make it. Cute and young. Said she's 18 , $100 per half hour. If anybody is in or near Waukesha, she might be worth a go. http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/looking-for-men/18304312.

OlderFunGuy
03-07-17, 23:48
Wanted to see Kelsey tonight but works been busting my balls so I can't make it. Cute and young. Said she's 18 , $100 per half hour. If anybody is in or near Waukesha, she might be worth a go. http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/looking-for-men/18304312.I was ready willing and able to take her for a test ride and report back. Sent her a couple of messages and no reply! Oh well OFG out.

CharlieKane200
03-08-17, 01:18
The saga begins.

http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/milwaukee/414-759-8627/1/444331

Saw Adrianna last week. Texted her last Monday and she quoted 170 for the hour. When I texted the next day to confirm she said 150. Just gets better and better. The pics are her, she's 20, she has a great bod and cute face. DFK, DATY, and BBBJCIM made l'il Charlie very happy. The only downside was that her phone kept blowing up. I just wanted to get out of there and stayed more like half hour than hour. I said something about it and she said next time she would do me for half price!

What a bargain, right? I text her on Friday to get together and I say 'half price, right?' She tries to weasel out, but agrees (red flag #1) and we'll meet at in about 2 hours at 4:30. I text her at 4:15 to say on my way and she says OK. Get there at 4:30 and text. After a lot of dicking around (red flag #2) she's finally ready at 4:50. Lay the donation down and we both get undressed. She is looking good! Start to rub that body and kiss that mouth and she says we only have 10 or 15 minutes.

WTF!! I say absolutely not, wasn't here for a quickie and try to snag that envelope back, but she was too quick. And boy did things go south from there. I've been in this situation far too many times. Brought back memories of Crazy Michelle hitting me with her shoe in February 2013, or April 2012 when I was with the "sisters" Carmen and Cherry and one pulled a knife. So this was relatively tame. She called someone, or pretended to, so I got dressed and got the hell out.

She texted me before I even got home and apologized. Said she only wanted 20 and didn't want to keep my money. This was, of course, after she kept my money. I said I don't know that I can trust her, but she said she wanted to make it up to me.

Texted her today and said I appreciated that fact that she wanted to make things right and what did she have in mind. She said she would do a half hour and I don't have to pay anything. I'll proceed with caution. She said she'd be ready in 45 minutes. 23 minutes later, as I'm on my way there, she texts back that she has to cancel. I'm done.

RougeDawg
03-08-17, 07:59
The saga begins.

Saw Adrianna last week. Texted her last Monday and she quoted 170 for the hour. When I texted the next day to confirm she said 150. Just gets better and better. The pics are her, she's 20, she has a great bod and cute face. DFK, DATY, and BBBJCIM made l'il Charlie very happy. The only downside was that her phone kept blowing up. I just wanted to get out of there and stayed more like half hour than hour. I said something about it and she said next time she would do me for half price!

What a bargain, right? I text her on Friday to get together and I say 'half price, right?' She tries to weasel out, but agrees (red flag #1) and we'll meet at in about 2 hours at 4:30. I text her at 4:15 to say on my way and she says OK. Get there at 4:30 and text. After a lot of dicking around (red flag #2) she's finally ready at 4:50. Lay the donation down and we both get undressed. She is looking good! Start to rub that body and kiss that mouth and she says we only have 10 or 15 minutes.

WTF!! I say absolutely not, wasn't here for a quickie and try to snag that envelope back, but she was too quick. And boy did things go south from there. I've been in this situation far too many times. Brought back memories of Crazy Michelle hitting me with her shoe in February 2013, or April 2012 when I was with the "sisters" Carmen and Cherry and one pulled a knife. So this was relatively tame. She called someone, or pretended to, so I got dressed and got the hell out.

She texted me before I even got home and apologized. Said she only wanted 20 and didn't want to keep my money. This was, of course, after she kept my money. I said I don't know that I can trust her, but she said she wanted to make it up to me.

Texted her today and said I appreciated that fact that she wanted to make things right and what did she have in mind. She said she would do a half hour and I don't have to pay anything. I'll proceed with caution. She said she'd be ready in 45 minutes. 23 minutes later, as I'm on my way there, she texts back that she has to cancel. I'm done.Why does it say TS on her website? Just askin.

CharlieKane200
03-08-17, 09:13
Why does it say TS on her website? Just askin.No idea. I'm guessing in her case it means "Tough Shit". As in, 'Yeah I took your money and just wasted your time, TS. '.

Badger53
03-08-17, 10:48
No idea. I'm guessing in her case it means "Tough Shit". As in, 'Yeah I took your money and just wasted your time, TS. '.TRANSEXUAL.

Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Eric1975
03-08-17, 10:55
Long time no see. Thanks for "the pen" LOL.

If she's real, she looks like a good find. No reviews or hits on the phone number makes me stay faaaar away.Hey Dave!! Your welcome, hopefully you put them to good use. Let me know if you need more, I have since switched brands. I was hoping to hook up with her, just my type.

Eric1975
03-08-17, 11:06
I was ready willing and able to take her for a test ride and report back. Sent her a couple of messages and no reply! Oh well OFG out.Sorry OFG, she looked like she'd be a fun ride!!

RougeDawg
03-08-17, 12:30
Wanted to see Kelsey tonight but works been busting my balls so I can't make it. Cute and young. Said she's 18 , $100 per half hour. If anybody is in or near Waukesha, she might be worth a go. http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/looking-for-men/18304312.Managed to get ahold of Kelsey. She quoted 100 for HH like you mentioned HOWEVER it's for FS only, no BJ. For both she wants 150. Just to see where her head was at I asked if that 150 included video. She said Nooo I can't get 10,000 for video. That tells me everything I need to know about this girl. I'll stick to my ATFs that'll let me film for a 30 upcharge IF that. Unless one of you guys reports back that she's giving PSE, I'm staying away.

OlderFunGuy
03-08-17, 13:00
Managed to get ahold of Kelsey. She quoted 100 for HH like you mentioned HOWEVER it's for FS only, no BJ. For both she wants 150. Just to see where her head was at I asked if that 150 included video. She said Nooo I can't get 10,000 for video. That tells me everything I need to know about this girl. I'll stick to my ATFs that'll let me film for a 30 upcharge IF that. Unless one of you guys reports back that she's giving PSE, I'm staying away.Heard back from her 15 hours after I texted her last night. Seems to have zero personality. Quoted 250/ hour and 150/ half. She is no longer on the OFG to do list. I got to go chase my garbage can that is blowing down the street!! OFG out.

Myzippy1
03-08-17, 18:50
I've been texting her all frickin day. She has sent me at least 10 pics. Wanted me to come see her. Said 150 for BBBJ and covered full service. Has any one seen her yet? Nice body but wouldnt chance it til someone reports or reviews her

CuteWOne
03-08-17, 19:16
The saga begins.

Texted her today and said I appreciated that fact that she wanted to make things right and what did she have in mind. She said she would do a half hour and I don't have to pay anything. I'll proceed with caution. She said she'd be ready in 45 minutes. 23 minutes later, as I'm on my way there, she texts back that she has to cancel. I'm done.I've seen her before, had a good experience with her. But like most providers out there they just want you to get your nut and leave. I don't kniw why you were expecting anything more from this one.

Icculus82
03-08-17, 21:40
First Post. Hey, fellas.

Kelsey intrigued me from a post on here, so I started communication and got her to send me a pic proving she was the girl in the pics and at the hotel she claimed she was (hopefully included). She is unbelievably beautiful, but I'm still way too nervous. She was responding to all my texts within seconds, but then claimed to be really busy when I asked for a nude with her holding up a piece of paper with my name or date. I'm losing my mind, but must think with brain.

Anyway, I look forward to conversing here.

Dick5322
03-08-17, 22:27
Why does it say TS on her website? Just askin.It's a dude that got a sex change. Some are part way some are all the way.

DaveDream
03-08-17, 22:55
You know you're getting a good BBBJ when you see a line of saliva running down you're cock as the woman looks you in the eye. And then she licks your shaft up and down as she moans. Some twisting motion hand job before she goes back to the deep sloppy BBBJ with another line of saliva running down my cock. If my girlfriend did this I wouldn't be on this site typing this post. Dave's Dick had a good day today.

RougeDawg
03-08-17, 23:43
It's a dude that got a sex change. Some are part way some are all the way.You guys are something else. I know what a TS is. I just don't know why she has TS on her page when from reports and pics she doesn't appear to be.

RougeDawg
03-08-17, 23:44
You know you're getting a good BBBJ when you see a line of saliva running down you're cock as the woman looks you in the eye. And then she licks your shaft up and down as she moans. Some twisting motion hand job before she goes back to the deep sloppy BBBJ with another line of saliva running down my cock. If my girlfriend did this I wouldn't be on this site typing this post. Dave's Dick had a good day today.So. You sharing info?

Eagle19
03-09-17, 03:19
Saw an amazing hot little spinner today, we even went for lunch, she opened up to me quickly, telling me several times, I feel very comfortable with you & like ya, so I decided let's have a simple lunch first & see how things move forward & how they did, I'll keep the rest silent & if you want to know who where & why, PM me & you know who you are from my previous post, I'll pass the good info along, happy hunting & posts like this will keep us all safe & make it great.

Eagle 19 flying out.

Mkejoe
03-09-17, 09:03
Why does it say TS on her website? Just askin.It isn't really her website its a website that pulls info from her posts elsewhere. The TS thing appears to be nothing more than a link to another section of that website with transsexuals escort listings.

CharlieKane200
03-09-17, 09:17
I've seen her before, had a good experience with her. But like most providers out there they just want you to get your nut and leave. I don't kniw why you were expecting anything more from this one.I had a good time with her, too; re-read paragraph one. I'm disappointed because I thought I had found a new regular. She made the half price offer, I never demanded or suggested anything. But knowing that I wanted to spend more than a half hour with her, she told me when she was available, made me wait, told me that we only had 10 or 15 minutes, and took my money. My expectations are not unreasonable, but she did not clear that low hurdle.

Like Head
03-09-17, 11:16
You know you're getting a good BBBJ when you see a line of saliva running down you're cock as the woman looks you in the eye. And then she licks your shaft up and down as she moans. Some twisting motion hand job before she goes back to the deep sloppy BBBJ with another line of saliva running down my cock. If my girlfriend did this I wouldn't be on this site typing this post. Dave's Dick had a good day today.I had one too yesterday.

Coochie Eater
03-09-17, 11:30
You know you're getting a good BBBJ when you see a line of saliva running down you're cock as the woman looks you in the eye. And then she licks your shaft up and down as she moans. Some twisting motion hand job before she goes back to the deep sloppy BBBJ with another line of saliva running down my cock. If my girlfriend did this I wouldn't be on this site typing this post. Dave's Dick had a good day today.You might be right, if your girlfriend did that, you'd be out of the hobby.

If my girlfriend did that, I'd get horny thinking about it, and have to pick up the next black hooker to blow baby batter in her mouth to relieve me. Then when I got home, I'd have to have my gf do me so I could fantasize about the hooker swallowing my cum for $20.

I'm just sayin'.

Coochie (my level of depravity has no limits) Eater.

God bless you all.

OldGuy414
03-09-17, 13:18
http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/young-sexy-and-available-now-100-satisfaction-guaranteed/18314228

Looks interesting, wonder if anyone has any info?

Acrovader7
03-09-17, 15:51
Pretty sure her name was Jessica or is? Bbbjtcws skills are great but besides price that's the only reason to go. She has big TaTa's but a big gut to boot. Nice girl, very young, not even 20. I wouldn't return.I've seen Jessica a couple times last year. Been wanting to see her again. Yes, she's chubby, and she doesn't dress sexy or anything (when I saw her, she looked like she just rolled out of bed) but her oral skills are great. I think she turned 21 late last summer. She's a nice girl, eager to please, doesn't watch the clock (at least didn't the 2 times I saw her), and her prices are reasonable.

Ferguson5
03-09-17, 16:25
What is this about?

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/caution/18275398

Outfishing
03-09-17, 18:26
http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/young-sexy-and-available-now-100-satisfaction-guaranteed/18314228

Looks interesting, wonder if anyone has any info?Sure does look interesting. Check her out and let us know how it went.

ACelticRogue
03-09-17, 19:00
She's real thin but has a decent attitude. Very easy to set up. $.8 gets you very good BBBJ, covered FS and more BBBJ CIM but no swallow. She just needs help is all.

http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/milwaukee/414-364-0037/1/452995

I will repeat. No management either.

ScooterAllCity
03-09-17, 21:50
What is this about?

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/caution/18275398Most likely sour grapes.

DaveDream
03-09-17, 22:04
Did this! But, I won't be back because of her dental issues. (Yes, its that bad). Great tits and beautiful eyes. Stays at the airport 8. She sure knows how to work the pole. She could make some serious coin if she got her grill fixed. Wallet friendly too.

You know you're getting a good BBBJ when you see a line of saliva running down you're cock as the woman looks you in the eye. And then she licks your shaft up and down as she moans. Some twisting motion hand job before she goes back to the deep sloppy BBBJ with another line of saliva running down my cock. If my girlfriend did this I wouldn't be on this site typing this post. Dave's Dick had a good day today.

DaveDream
03-09-17, 22:08
Junk food when they go see her. She needs to gain that 30 lbs back she lost. She'll also talk your ears off so be warned!

She's real thin but has a decent attitude. Very easy to set up. $.8 gets you very good BBBJ, covered FS and more BBBJ CIM but no swallow. She just needs help is all.

http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/milwaukee/414-364-0037/1/452995

I will repeat. No management either.

HugeLoad34
03-10-17, 02:55
Anybody know what happen to the squirter Michelle (BBW)?

DieselMike
03-10-17, 11:02
Junk food when they go see her. She needs to gain that 30 lbs back she lost. She'll also talk your ears off so be warned!Maybe some "protein" in her diet would help.

MilwPussyHound
03-10-17, 11:59
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Daprip
03-10-17, 12:44
Does anyone have info on this one?

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/drip-drop-rainy-days-make-me-w3t-real-exclusive-gorgeous-treat-i-am-your-fantasy/17911060

I should be experienced enough to know who's fake and who's not by now. I've done my research and her number is associated with another girl and that's always bad news but by Jove she looks hot and I'm looking for a glimmer of hope anywhere. I'd appreciate any info, PM me if you prefer. Thanks!

ZipperSquid
03-10-17, 14:04
Junk food when they go see her. She needs to gain that 30 lbs back she lost. She'll also talk your ears off so be warned!If she has 7 or 8 bucks to buy a pack of cigarettes, she could certainly buy herself a Whopper with cheese if she chose to.

Outfishing
03-10-17, 17:11
Is this the same one that used to go by the name of Tiffany last year? If it is, stay away. Over weight and bad odor down below. http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/beautiful-brunette-and-ebony-hot-babes-2-girl-special-nicoleandamber/18128731

MilwPussyHound
03-11-17, 13:08
You are just don't get it.[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

No sir, you would be the one who doesn't get it. There is no harm in mentioning a hotel. Cops know what hotels rent to hookers. We don't let guys say hotel rooms because that identifies a chick.

There are rules on this forum, you do not make them nor are you the person who is responsible for enforcing them. You promised me that going forward you would report posts where there is an issue instead of inflaming threads like this.

A2

Amplover69
03-11-17, 15:33
You might be right, if your girlfriend did that, you'd be out of the hobby.

If my girlfriend did that, I'd get horny thinking about it, and have to pick up the next black hooker to blow baby batter in her mouth to relieve me. Then when I got home, I'd have to have my gf do me so I could fantasize about the hooker swallowing my cum for $20.

I'm just sayin'.

Coochie (my level of depravity has no limits) Eater.

God bless you all.Agreed Coochie. My GF gives great head. But variety is the spice of life.

Bonadrag
03-11-17, 16:07
Does anyone have info on this one?

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/drip-drop-rainy-days-make-me-w3t-real-exclusive-gorgeous-treat-i-am-your-fantasy/17911060

I should be experienced enough to know who's fake and who's not by now. I've done my research and her number is associated with another girl and that's always bad news but by Jove she looks hot and I'm looking for a glimmer of hope anywhere. I'd appreciate any info, PM me if you prefer. Thanks!No real info but I'm assuming the girl in the bottom left pic in the Cavs outfit is the girl you'll meet. She's definitely thicker and her face looks more worn out than the girl in the other pics. Though, who knows. Maybe it is the same girl, just a couple of years apart.

OldGuy414
03-11-17, 16:49
Sure does look interesting. Check her out and let us know how it went.Ran another ad today with a different number, doesn't answer calls or texts so far.

OldGuy414
03-11-17, 20:35
Sure does look interesting. Check her out and let us know how it went.http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/updated-young-sexy-and-available/18314228

She had a new ad up today, different phone number, but doesn't answer calls or texts so far.

LoveSmallPerky
03-12-17, 07:16
http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/updated-young-sexy-and-available/18314228

She had a new ad up today, different phone number, but doesn't answer calls or texts so far.A couple of her other pictures used before but don't remember anyon mentioning a visit. Here are links to 2 results for the 262 that show the older pics in case it refreshes someones memory.

http://www.escortreviewfinder.com/262-346-7358

http://callescort.org/262-346-7358

Dick5322
03-12-17, 15:05
I did a session with Christina. She is in a large south side apartment building. No Greek or kissing. Covered blow job and full service. She will hug and cuddle for a little bit of time. The clock starts when she lets you in at the street entrance. The building is big and it is a long walk to her apartment. This does not allow much time with her. Her pictures are real and if you want a cute spinner she is ok. She is to rushed for me and the donation she wants.

http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/milwaukee/414-410-9739/2/453127

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/bored-with-life-not-no-more/18326531

OlderFunGuy
03-12-17, 15:41
I did a session with Christina. She is in a large south side apartment building. No Greek or kissing. Covered blow job and full service. She will hug and cuddle for a little bit of time. The clock starts when she lets you in at the street entrance. The building is big and it is a long walk to her apartment. This does not allow much time with her. Her pictures are real and if you want a cute spinner she is ok. She is to rushed for me and the donation she wants.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/bored-with-life-not-no-more/18326531Christina is Payton / Ms. Pleasure from last summer has reviews under that name on some other site.

Dick5322
03-12-17, 19:28
Christina is Payton / Ms. Pleasure from last summer has reviews under that name on some other site.I thought she had other names. I could not find them.

Cbonia2
03-12-17, 22:26
Man, she f**ked you more ways than one. What a bish!

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/bored-with-life-not-no-more/18326531

Eagle19
03-13-17, 13:26
A couple of her other pictures used before but don't remember anyon mentioning a visit. Here are links to 2 results for the 262 that show the older pics in case it refreshes someones memory.

http://www.escortreviewfinder.com/262-346-7358

http://callescort.org/262-346-7358So I call her late night Tuesday, around 11:30 pm, she calls back says use this number instead, ok so she calls says she's 13 & C,frequent spot for them. Snowing slippery get to gas station right there obtw she texts 3 x on the way there she's ready, get there no response, WTF really, say f' it, get home what hinges t. V. She texts me from 262 # I'm still waiting where are you, mind you almost 4 hours later, you say your crazy I was there 4 hours ago. I get a call this morning,10:45 this morning you still want to come over, I say are you serious, she spatters out I'll make it up to you, I've heard this before, I say how you going to do that 3 x,nothing there she hangs up, a hour later she sends a top less pic of someone holding up a phone number, who's I don't kno, I've been scoring awesome pussy lately, no need for stress or taking a chance, for set up or LEO, maybe I just had bad kuck, but I'll pass with her, just giving youu guys a heads up on my experience, she refused to say how she'd make it up to me, made me wonder, she quoted 150 hhr, I laughed, said happy trails. Be careful guys, phone number XXX-9679;9679;9679; 0163.

RobertWi69
03-13-17, 16:37
I saw this one around the national ave area for a quikie before work. She was a excellent fuck. $ was the damage. Seems like a nice lady. Not sure what's all on the menu. My time was limited because of work. Mish, doggy and cowboy positions. She seems to really enjoy having sex. To each his own. Because on this board lately every time you right a review someone comes behind you and says the opposite. To me she was a good fuck. PH Out!

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/what-the-doctor-order-sexy-boomshell/18054237

The pics are fake.It appears as if this ad has completely changed from the original posting. I'm wondering if it's the same phone number as the old ad. This current one leads to one of many FB pages for a girl I know who's very busy in the business and has lots of friends working (I'm friends with like 6 of them on my FB page). I'm also curious as to who this original post was about. These pics don't resemble any of the girls I know from FB at all.

Ferguson5
03-13-17, 18:07
I noticed this one moved to Milwaukee. I saw her in Madison when she went by Lydia. She is a nice girl tight pussy for having some baby damage, but last time I saw her I noticed she was a little out of it and had distictive marks on her arms. I'm afraid she might be going down hill. If you google her number you can find pics and reviews on the other site.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/thirsty-thursday-come-have-a-drink-of-me/18325775

VinceRahm
03-13-17, 18:09
http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/satisfaction-guaranteed/18011237

Am generally trying to cut back this year. I was curious and saw her. It was a short visit and she does not offer full service. Massage and B2B rub and happy closure was what we discussed for 40. So it was economical. Nice tatas, but I am a face man too. She was not that cute, but generally ok. Still, I don't plan on repeating.

Of course pics are fake

Howard5354
03-13-17, 18:09

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/bored-with-life-not-no-more/18326531That ass looks sweet. I may have to come up to Milwaukee during March madness and hit it. As always, go get that pussy.

VinceRahm
03-13-17, 21:05
That ass looks sweet. I may have to come up to Milwaukee during March madness and hit it. As always, go get that pussy.I set the bar high for myself. But I saw her (lot of pimples) and bailed on her at the parking lot (she came down to open the door). She is kind of cute, but I did not go through. Even though it was a 50 meet. Its up to you.

OldGuy414
03-14-17, 07:37
So I call her late night Tuesday, around 11:30 pm, she calls back says use this number instead, ok so she calls says she's 13 & C,frequent spot for them. Snowing slippery get to gas station right there obtw she texts 3 x on the way there she's ready, get there no response, WTF really, say f' it, get home what hinges t. V. She texts me from 262 # I'm still waiting where are you, mind you almost 4 hours later, you say your crazy I was there 4 hours ago. I get a call this morning,10:45 this morning you still want to come over, I say are you serious, she spatters out I'll make it up to you, I've heard this before, I say how you going to do that 3 x,nothing there she hangs up, a hour later she sends a top less pic of someone holding up a phone number, who's I don't kno, I've been scoring awesome pussy lately, no need for stress or taking a chance, for set up or LEO, maybe I just had bad kuck, but I'll pass with her, just giving youu guys a heads up on my experience, she refused to say how she'd make it up to me, made me wonder, she quoted 150 hhr, I laughed, said happy trails. Be careful guys, phone number XXX-9679;9679;9679; 0163.I've been chasing that with no contact, think I will move on.

Eagle19
03-14-17, 10:52
I've been chasing that with no contact, think I will move on.I get the vibe either way it's not right with her. She's either a nut job, fake pics, or even could be a sting or a combination, when in doubt best to stay out, never take risks or big time chances on a 99% chance, there really is nothing there, it could go oh so wrong, to much good pussy out there to start taking risks my fellow mongers. She screwed things up with me, read my earlier post right before this one, now OldGuy414 is getting the run around, no answers. I say PASS PASS, could be a set up happy hunting & be safe guys.

EAGLE 19 FLYING OUT.

JBoots725
03-14-17, 11:07
I've been chasing that with no contact, think I will move on.I got hooked up with her yesterday. Once you finally meet up with her it's worth the chase.

JvMan
03-14-17, 17:26
Went to see JJ again. Haven't seen her in a year. How a year has been to her is what 30 years has been to other women not on whatever. She looks terribleness. Scars everywhere. Services are rushed cause she is all over the place. Jackhammer BBBLCIMSW. And then downs a Moutain Dew. I told her to take off her cloths, she didn't want to but she finally did. She is discussing. Smells like she hasn't showered in a week. Her hair is a rats nest. I still think she is nice, and wll not quit on your dick. She will stay on it till the cows come in. . 3 this was my last time. Can't believe I am going to say this but chela looks better.

VinceRahm
03-15-17, 15:20
I generally hesitate before I write "Meh reviews" only because a lot of these girls are doing this to just get by. Am sorry but this was really a super Meh category. I let her have 40 and walked out giving some excuse about smoke and being nervous. She is a friend of Stacie (some of you might be familiar and Stacie, as far as I know is not coming back for a while). Pics are not real.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-arrival/16474879

Mkejoe
03-15-17, 17:40
I generally hesitate before I write "Meh reviews" only because a lot of these girls are doing this to just get by. Am sorry but this was really a super Meh category. I let her have 40 and walked out giving some excuse about smoke and being nervous. She is a friend of Stacie (some of you might be familiar and Stacie, as far as I know is not coming back for a while). Pics are not real.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-arrival/16474879I used to feel the same way but soon realized the value of the bad review. I try not to be too mean spirited and if the girl is nice ill always mention that, but this board functions best when people are honest. Thanks for the review, I was curious about that ad.

DaveDream
03-15-17, 18:15
Has anyone on here seen her besides me? She has another good review on the TER site. (pics are old of course) Talk about JJ and "terribleness". She has a nasty in call and looks like a nastier body. These guys that leave these good reviews must be really desperate for any kind of pussy. The funny thing is, if I met some of these ladies that I've seen in this hobby at a bar, I wouldn't let them pay me to fuck them but I've had visits with them because of an ad or review.

Went to see JJ again. Haven't seen her in a year. How a year has been to her is what 30 years has been to other women not on whatever. She looks terribleness. Scars everywhere. Services are rushed cause she is all over the place. Jackhammer BBBLCIMSW. And then downs a Moutain Dew. I told her to take off her cloths, she didn't want to but she finally did. She is discussing. Smells like she hasn't showered in a week. Her hair is a rats nest. I still think she is nice, and wll not quit on your dick. She will stay on it till the cows come in. . 3 this was my last time. Can't believe I am going to say this but chela looks better.

Avg Joe
03-15-17, 20:38
Went to see JJ again. Haven't seen her in a year. How a year has been to her is what 30 years has been to other women not on whatever. She looks terribleness. Scars everywhere. Services are rushed cause she is all over the place. Jackhammer BBBLCIMSW. And then downs a Moutain Dew. I told her to take off her cloths, she didn't want to but she finally did. She is discussing. Smells like she hasn't showered in a week. Her hair is a rats nest. I still think she is nice, and wll not quit on your dick. She will stay on it till the cows come in. . 3 this was my last time. Can't believe I am going to say this but chela looks better.Had seen her a couple times over a year ago and recently stopped to see her again. Back then she looked ok and was very nice however this time when she answered the door I honestly couldn't believe what I was looking at. What a mess! She is everything you described and more. I handed her 40, said "I'm sorry" and left.

Her lifestyle has certainly taken a toll on her.

AJ.

DaveDream
03-15-17, 23:19
Awsome! Please tell me she's for real?

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/dy-in-m-p-ace-o%CE%BC/18328268

BigMilwaukee
03-16-17, 00:19
I am pretty sure she is real and even reviewed not to long ago. The review from what I remember was not particularly good, but, if you are there just for the titties, you should be good to go.

Awsome! Please tell me she's for real?

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/dy-in-m-p-ace-o%CE%BC/18328268

VinceRahm
03-16-17, 21:04
Has anyone on here seen her besides me? She has another good review on the TER site. (pics are old of course) Talk about JJ and "terribleness". She has a nasty in call and looks like a nastier body. These guys that leave these good reviews must be really desperate for any kind of pussy. The funny thing is, if I met some of these ladies that I've seen in this hobby at a bar, I wouldn't let them pay me to fuck them but I've had visits with them because of an ad or review.Very well said indeed. Sometimes I feel these are fake reviews or as you said written by very desperate guys. Waste of time and money if we take these reviews to heart. But I have fallen into the trap a couple of times myself.

Zazap
03-16-17, 21:31
http://cubanabarbie.naughtynsexy.com/

Anyone see this one recently? Lost contact and hadn't seen her post in a while. She was a good time, great dick sucking lips.

ScooterAllCity
03-16-17, 22:38
. But I have fallen into the trap a couple of times myself.I think we all have fallen into that trap in our escapades over the years. The reason for the reviews being all over the board is the mix of personalities as I see it. Some people hit it off great from the start and some not so much.

ScooterAllCity
03-16-17, 22:44

Anyone see this one recently? Lost contact and hadn't seen her post in a while. She was a good time, great dick sucking lips.Funny no reviews in almost a year and a half. To me it means one of two things. Either she has had a bambino or she was a guest of the prison system.

DaveDream
03-16-17, 23:12
Almost busted in 5 min with her great BBBJ skills. (Having those great lips helps! First time was GFE with 69 and different positions. The second time was a month later and it was like I was with different woman. Total rush job and she tried to up sell after the BJ when I wanted FS. If she's back, I would love to see those big lips around little dave jr again.

Anyone see this one recently? Lost contact and hadn't seen her post in a while. She was a good time, great dick sucking lips.

PornFan1000
03-17-17, 00:33
Is Ari still around? Haven't seen one of her ads in months. She has not been answering her number either.

FastMke
03-17-17, 07:15
Is Ari still around? Haven't seen one of her ads in months. She has not been answering her number either.If your talking about Ari / Leah then yes she is still around. She doesn't advertise anymore and from what she told me she is only seeing regulars. Her old number is still active and the way I reach her.

Member #5496
03-17-17, 07:28
When I search the number, FB comes up with a guy with lots guns, money / possible illegal money embezzlement, and drugs, so if you're ever wondering about Katie or another girl (Ad says say who you like to see), have fun.

Also, curious to how many would still message regardless of what I just said.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/upscaled-beauty-massages-im-the-best-262-444-1675/18359124

BooMack
03-17-17, 07:47
Is Ari still around? Haven't seen one of her ads in months. She has not been answering her number either.I texted her a week ago asking her if she was still around, 3 days later she got back to me saying she was, I never replied back. It made cautious because usually she responds right away.

Amplover69
03-17-17, 11:39

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/bored-with-life-not-no-more/18326531She doesn't tolerate any law enforcement agencies LOL.

BigMilwaukee
03-17-17, 11:43
So my last two attempts seeing someone has been less than stellar. I will start with my first swing and major wiff.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/chocolate-tesha/18379375

This one I will take most of the blame for. I checked one add that had pics taken at VERY flattering angles, and did not do my research. She was in a motel on Appleton and I get there and, damn talk about a walrus. To make it simple, she is fffffffaaaaaaatttttttt. Since I am there, I figure I might as well take one for the team. Bad decision on my part. She barely wants to play with the wang, and she has so many roles, I am not even sure if I was fucking her, or one of her roles. Oh well. Luckily she was cheep at. 4.

My second go around is less of a wiff, and more of a pop up.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/Magic-M-uth/18360177

The positive is she is asian, which is cool. The bad is the pics are fake. She looks close in face, but most Asians have similar facial structures. She is fat, yes I said fat, with no tits. On the plus side, she has decent head action, and, well, she is asian. Got her at a good price at. 6 which is almost to much I will say. But she is asian.

CuteWOne
03-17-17, 14:02
When I search the number, FB comes up with a guy with lots guns, money / possible illegal money embezzlement, and drugs, so if you're ever wondering about Katie or another girl (Ad says say who you like to see), have fun.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/upscaled-beauty-massages-im-the-best-262-444-1675/18359124I wouldn't but looks like she as a nice ass!

Chips123
03-17-17, 14:21

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/upscaled-beauty-massages-im-the-best-262-444-1675/18359124Why even mess with BP girls? It's become nothing but drugs and thugs. You can find a nice clean college girl on the other site. Pay more yes but you'll live to see another day.

Eric1975
03-17-17, 16:43
Why even mess with BP girls? It's become nothing but drugs and thugs. You can find a nice clean college girl on the other site. Pay more yes but you'll live to see another day.Why? Cause its the thrill of the hunt. Its the thrill of taking a gamble. The thrill of someone new. LOL, yes the college girl on SA would be a safer and easier bet, I'll probably look into that when I get older and can't chase anymore. Besides , if it we took that route , think of all the stories , good and bad , we'd be missing out on .

GoodTimes55
03-17-17, 18:16
Why? Cause its the thrill of the hunt. Its the thrill of taking a gamble. The thrill of someone new. LOL, yes the college girl on SA would be a safer and easier bet, I'll probably look into that when I get older and can't chase anymore. Besides , if it we took that route , think of all the stories , good and bad , we'd be missing out on .There are some good backpage girls and they are not talked about on for the most part I wonder why LOL.

Messi2201
03-17-17, 20:43
Why? Cause its the thrill of the hunt. Its the thrill of taking a gamble. The thrill of someone new. LOL, yes the college girl on SA would be a safer and easier bet, I'll probably look into that when I get older and can't chase anymore. Besides , if it we took that route , think of all the stories , good and bad , we'd be missing out on .Funny post, you made me laugh. But while the concept of SA makes it look like it is safe and pretty straight forward, girls there (and perhaps us as well) find ways to make it as difficult as any other chase.

Chips123
03-17-17, 22:19
Why? Cause its the thrill of the hunt. Its the thrill of taking a gamble. The thrill of someone new. LOL, yes the college girl on SA would be a safer and easier bet, I'll probably look into that when I get older and can't chase anymore. Besides , if it we took that route , think of all the stories , good and bad , we'd be missing out on .Dude it's just a different kind of chase. There are still scammers, over pricers and other disappointments. But generally no pimps, notels, LEO or drama. I will admit that I enjoy reading some of the stories here LOL. To each his own. Stay safe.

LankyBoy
03-17-17, 23:20

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/upscaled-beauty-massages-im-the-best-262-444-1675/18359124I saw her about 6 months ago. She has a very nice curvy body but has absolutely no interest in it. I got her. 80 half hour but didn't repeat because she is so dull. I didn't have any issues with safety but the tattoos on the back of her thighs mean she's been "branded" by someone who "owns" her.

GoodTimes55
03-17-17, 23:44
Funny post, you made me laugh. But while the concept of SA makes it look like it is safe and pretty straight forward, girls there (and perhaps us as well) find ways to make it as difficult as any other chase.I think sa is a more dangerous option you do not know what your walking into if there real and they my freak out. There may be jems to find but alot of work and money. Not sure they are going to show up but I guess that sometimes the same as some escorts LOL. But good have options and each person can make and decide what works best for themselves.

CharlieKane200
03-18-17, 13:12

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/upscaled-beauty-massages-im-the-best-262-444-1675/18359124She lost me at 5' 4" and 170 lbs.

ZipperSquid
03-18-17, 16:16
Was wondering if any TER members could look into this one for me? Mostly interested in knowing if BBBJ was on the menu? Anything else pertinent would be appreciated. Pm or open forum. She's in town until Tues. Made initial contact and 250 half and 300 hour. Downtown incall. I prefer to get more mileage from my hobby dollars, but think I'd make an exception for her. http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/lita-arrived/18385113.

WizardOfAahs
03-18-17, 16:29
It's only a matter of time before SA either gets hacked or gets raided. As they are hosted in the US and have way too much data from registration and payments, it is trouble rating to happen.

I will vet the BP girls based on my common sense with help from here and The othER site.

Salvadore Pike
03-18-17, 17:25
Was wondering if any TER members could look into this one for me? Mostly interested in knowing if BBBJ was on the menu? Anything else pertinent would be appreciated. Pm or open forum. She's in town until Tues. Made initial contact and 250 half and 300 hour. Downtown incall. I prefer to get more mileage from my hobby dollars, but think I'd make an exception for her. http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/lita-arrived/18385113.This is distilled from TER, I have no direct knowledge of her. She has 19 reviews. 4 reviews give her 6 or 7 out of 10 for appearance and / or performance, the balance are 8's and 9's for both categories, with a couple of 10's.

According to her profile and the couple of reviews I skimmed, yes to BBBJCIM, kissing with tongue, DATY, Greek, and more that one pop. The reviewers were quite pleased with their experience.

Gg420
03-18-17, 18:01
Was wondering if any TER members could look into this one for me? Mostly interested in knowing if BBBJ was on the menu? Anything else pertinent would be appreciated. Pm or open forum. She's in town until Tues. Made initial contact and 250 half and 300 hour. Downtown incall. I prefer to get more mileage from my hobby dollars, but think I'd make an exception for her. http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/lita-arrived/18385113.Says BB and first 2 reviews claim that as well. Good luck!

Axel6
03-18-17, 19:54
Traveling into town this week and looking for some Intel on Alexus. I've contacted her about a sensual massage. She said no sensual. I still am thinking of TOFTT. I would still go if the massage is descent but I think there may be more on the table. Her rate is. 7/ hr.

ZipperSquid
03-18-17, 23:05
Was wondering if any TER members could look into this one for me? Mostly interested in knowing if BBBJ was on the menu? Anything else pertinent would be appreciated. Pm or open forum. She's in town until Tues. Made initial contact and 250 half and 300 hour. Downtown incall. I prefer to get more mileage from my hobby dollars, but think I'd make an exception for her. http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/lita-arrived/18385113.Got what I was looking for. Thanks again to those who helped out.

Chips123
03-19-17, 00:37
Well this kind of follows the theme of my last post. Another example of the quality BP girl. Stacie, the blonde who has been discussed on here in the past, shows up at my house Saturday night. I hadn't seen her in weeks. She had a sob story about being evicted from her apartment, sleeping in her car, having nowhere to go, etc. I will admit she did look the part very grubby and gross. So of course she wants money and like a dumb ass I agree to a 200 session. We go to the ATM together. Then she was going to take a shower and clean up. We get back to my place and while I'm in the bathroom she takes off. It's probably a good investment just to be done with her and end my BP days. Stay safe.

Eddies Pickle
03-19-17, 02:00

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-arrival/16474879She hasn't gone anywhere since she came back from California, I've seen her many times myself and she's top shelf, not sure about her new roomie that is filling in for murphy but she looks good so could you explain why your review of her was so negative, I didn't read any details that would make me want to stay away from her, I'm waiting to hear an actual review of her, thanks.

Axel6
03-19-17, 08:25
Traveling into town this week and looking for some Intel on Alexus. I've contacted her about a sensual massage. She said no sensual. I still am thinking of TOFTT. I would still go if the massage is descent but I think there may be more on the table. Her rate is. 7/ hr.Sorry, forgot the link.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/real-professional-massage/18155145

VinceRahm
03-19-17, 10:39
She hasn't gone anywhere since she came back from California, I've seen her many times myself and she's top shelf, not sure about her new roomie that is filling in for murphy but she looks good so could you explain why your review of her was so negative, I didn't read any details that would make me want to stay away from her, I'm waiting to hear an actual review of her, thanks.Pics are not real and she is not cute like Stacie. About Stacie, I heard that she had the fast life get to her head and spent time in Cali. Not sure if she is back and if she is clean and fun as before. In any case, I will not see Lexi (the link that I had posted). And Chips 123 , was he talking about the same Stacie?. Am confused, Eddies says Stacie is back and top shelf material and Chips says she stood him up. Like to clarify.

Eagle19
03-19-17, 16:52
Sorry, forgot the link.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/real-professional-massage/18155145She's gone by many different names, south 27th notels, she used to be with girl that called her self the Italian princess always on South 27th. Older chubby, not my type, good luck guys, happy hunting. Murphy & Stacie were on Appleton ave, far cry from s 27 interesting. Stacie was hot, but got to high on herself for my liking, settle down guys, don't over donate.

Eagle19.

Days Fun
03-19-17, 16:53
Sorry, forgot the link.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/real-professional-massage/18155145I have seen her, she is very skittish about explicit texts. Schedule just the massage. Once in room discuss topless and HE. Its not an upsell. I had 1 hr for $20 tipped.

She's just trying to be safe. I have and will repeat, half and full hour. A Real Talker so sometimes an hour is long. IMO as good as an AMP for the price with out granny.

Member #5496
03-19-17, 18:26
I have seen her, she is very skittish about explicit texts. Schedule just the massage. Once in room discuss topless and HE. Its not an upsell. I had 1 hr for $20 tipped.

She's just trying to be safe. I have and will repeat, half and full hour. A Real Talker so sometimes an hour is long. IMO as good as an AMP for the price with out granny.But is it a FS or just a HJ etc?

Eddies Pickle
03-19-17, 21:07
Pics are not real and she is not cute like Stacie. About Stacie, I heard that she had the fast life get to her head and spent time in Cali. Not sure if she is back and if she is clean and fun as before. In any case, I will not see Lexi (the link that I had posted). And Chips 123 , was he talking about the same Stacie?. Am confused, Eddies says Stacie is back and top shelf material and Chips says she stood him up. Like to clarify.Thanks for clarifying on the other girl, much appreciated, sorry to hear about chips adventure that is a tough one whether its the same Stacie or not, to my knowledge I didn't think she did outcalls but I don't know her that well. For me I can only report my experience and depending on the girl that can change in a weeks time so reviews have a short expiration date.

Chips123
03-20-17, 11:17
She hasn't gone anywhere since she came back from California, I've seen her many times myself and she's top shelf, not sure about her new roomie that is filling in for murphy but she looks good so could you explain why your review of her was so negative, I didn't read any details that would make me want to stay away from her, I'm waiting to hear an actual review of her, thanks.Just to clarify this is the Stacie that hangs with Murphy and now Lexi. To finish my story I sent several texts to her after she bolted. Finally at about 1:30 AM I get a text from Lexi saying that Stacie has stolen money from her. Gives me the address of some drug house in the hood where Stacie is supposedly staying. I'm guessing they were trying to set me up but even I'm not that clueless. Texted a bit with Lexi whom I have never met on Sunday morning. She says Murphy is in rehab and Stacy is in sad shape. I'm not trying to be negative. This is what happened to me.

OlderGuys2
03-20-17, 12:51
Does anyone know of any woman who are over the age of 40 and like to play preferably Waukesha meno falls or brookfield area?

Milwaukeeguy
03-20-17, 13:35
I have seen her, she is very skittish about explicit texts. Schedule just the massage. Once in room discuss topless and HE. Its not an upsell. I had 1 hr for $20 tipped.

She's just trying to be safe. I have and will repeat, half and full hour. A Real Talker so sometimes an hour is long. IMO as good as an AMP for the price with out granny.Just a heads up that she ripped me off, and another couple of people on here. Ran away with money. So make your own decision.

Axel6
03-20-17, 14:48
Just a heads up that she ripped me off, and another couple of people on here. Ran away with money. So make your own decision.Thanks! I'll avoid this one.

DaveDream
03-20-17, 17:12
Don't see Murphy, Stacie, or Lexi until they get their act together.

Just to clarify this is the Stacie that hangs with Murphy and now Lexi. To finish my story I sent several texts to her after she bolted. Finally at about 1:30 AM I get a text from Lexi saying that Stacie has stolen money from her. Gives me the address of some drug house in the hood where Stacie is supposedly staying. I'm guessing they were trying to set me up but even I'm not that clueless. Texted a bit with Lexi whom I have never met on Sunday morning. She says Murphy is in rehab and Stacy is in sad shape. I'm not trying to be negative. This is what happened to me.

ScooterAllCity
03-20-17, 17:27
Don't see Murphy, Stacie, or Lexi until they get their act together.And sadly that probably will not happen. It's a tough hill to climb.

Ancster
03-21-17, 00:00
Does anyone have intel on this lady?

Link: http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/boyfriend-gone-again-latina-play-time/18246701.

If no one has tried then I'll take one for the team and report back. (I just love mature women).

FastMke
03-21-17, 11:05
Visited Jenna last night as she has been on my radar since last summer. Fairly cute face and decent body. She has a great little sexy voice that drove me crazy. Started with some cuddling, lfk, BBBJ, and moved onto several positions. Finished with her gripping on for dear life has I filled the bag. Says she'll be staying in Milwaukee now and she's done traveling. Room was a little messy but not a deal breaker. Damage was. 5 for a half. I would repeat if my regular is unavailable.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/jenna-college-girl-airport-area/18400679

EatItNow
03-21-17, 14:25

Link: http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/boyfriend-gone-again-latina-play-time/18246701.

If no one has tried then I'll take one for the team and report back. (I just love mature women).She is OK. Bf is an unstable guy. Hides in the room next to hers and like to listen to her get fed and them will clean her up after so bb is on the menu so if not into that bring your own cover. She does not have any. She is a crack head but no scabs or signs of it. Bf is as well. So be careful. Bf will just show up in the middle of season as well. Oh she does have a few more pounds on her then the pic shows. Good luck.

CreamCityDick
03-21-17, 15:09
Anyone know of some housewifes that provide on the far north of Milwaukee. Thiensville / cedarburg / grafton / poet area? Sheboygan ads are of no use for the are I mentioned and everything in the Milwaukee ads heads west.

ZipperSquid
03-21-17, 17:06

If no one has tried then I'll take one for the team and report back. (I just love mature women).I've been wondering about her to. Look forward to your report.

Coochie Eater
03-21-17, 21:05
So I was cruising the videos on BP, and there's one of a black girl with really prominent lips. Hmmm. Black, hmmmm. Big lips, hmmmm. Young. Yep, this is a Coochie Eater type girl. I call, and get a sweet sounding, but very cautious girl on the phone. She gives me directions to her incall, which is a residence on the northside. Tough neighborhood. I go anyway. I have a great time. She'll do a covered BJ for 40 and BBJ for 50. Sounds reasonable to me. I'm looking at those full delicious, luscious lips. YEP! She kisses! French kisses! So now after a few times, she's my regular, or I am her regular or whatever. House is no longer available, so must do car dates in the alley. Last time I squeeze her little B-cup titties, and pinch and yank the nipples like they're rubber. She only sucks harder. I ask if she can go to the balls. She does. She giggles because I am now as hard as I was when I was 20. Yes, it took some skull fucking and advanced tit abuse to get there, but I exorcised the leather-dick demon without the magic pill, or rather she did. She really enjoyed making me hard, then she enjoyed making me soft. I really like this girl as she is sweet natured, friendly and open. I don't know how long that will last, but I'm enjoying her while I can.

Coochie (love tha Blacque Gurls) Eater.

God bless you all.

Ancster
03-21-17, 22:31
She is ok. Bf is an unstable guy. Hides in the room next to hers and like to listen to her get fed and them will clean her up after so bb is on the menu so if not into that bring your own cover. She does not have any. She is a crack head but no scabs or signs of it. Bf is as well. So becareful. Bf will just show up in the middle of season as well. Oh she does have a few more pounds on her then the pic shows. Good luck.Thank you sir! I think I will pass. I have no desire to get into trouble.

Jc2490
03-22-17, 01:21
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

BhmForFun
03-22-17, 02:11
So decided to setup a dream with Amber, typical text / call setup, she sent me a pic on the phone claiming to be her. I googled, didn't find reviews but found many ads by her. Little head doing the talk decided to follow up with it.

When she shows up to my hotel room, she is definitely not the girl in the pics, or if it is her, it's many pounds ago and tattoos. I confronted her about it and she begged to stay. Ended up working out a discount, but not worth it.

I should've sent her away. Stupid mistake.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/blonde-bombshell-blue-eyes-exotic-fun/18417195

CLReplyMailBox
03-22-17, 15:17
I checked this site for recent activity but nothing caught my eye. Went to BP and looked for a local W. A. Provider.

I happened upon http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/dream-come-true/18423860 text her. Waited. Went out to get some lunch and about an hour later got a reply.

Text a bit, and set up the meeting.

Let me tell you. Her pics on the ad don't do her justice. Very nice body. Thin, small top (which I love) very nice ass, shaved super smooth, nice long hair and nice looking.

Didn't have a lot to give her but got a nice BBBJ and a backrub In an out in 30 min or so. Damage was. 6. I'd see her again for sure.

Eagle19
03-23-17, 01:29
I checked this site for recent activity but nothing caught my eye. Went to BP and looked for a local W. A. Provider.

I happened upon http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/dream-come-true/18423860 text her. Waited. Went out to get some lunch and about an hour later got a reply.

Text a bit, and set up the meeting.

Let me tell you. Her pics on the ad don't do her justice. Very nice body. Thin, small top (which I love) very nice ass, shaved super smooth, nice long hair and nice looking.

Didn't have a lot to give her but got a nice BBBJ and a backrub In an out in 30 min or so. Damage was. 6. I'd see her again for sure.You have digits or name, tapped your link lots of different providers popped up.

Mkejoe
03-23-17, 11:03
Does anyone know of any woman who are over the age of 40 and like to play preferably Waukesha meno falls or brookfield area?I Know Kaysie sometimes hosts in Brookfield or Waukesha area. I've tried to connect but never seems to work out.

She has mixed reviews, mostly positive though.

http://bksecretkaysie.gfefiles.com/about

I used to see Gia in Waukesha fairly regularly but she has retired. She was one of my all time favorites.

I too prefer the older providers. Let me know what you find.

Eagle19
03-23-17, 11:22
I Know Kaysie sometimes hosts in Brookfield or Waukesha area. I've tried to connect but never seems to work out.

I used to see Gia in Waukesha fairly regularly but she has retired. She was one of my all time favorites.

I too prefer the older providers. Let me know what you find.Way to high, that old, that big, a guy would be nuts at that donation, could fly to Vegas for less. To each his own I guess.

LetHerGo
03-23-17, 17:16
Need some help gentleman. Would preferably like shorter, and big natural tits. And great ass. A girl that is nice and will treat me like I am supposed to be treated. She will be taken care of. Good smile a huge plus don't want any druggies. Thank you in advance and for the help. Can't help much on posting since I only make it back for a couple of days every 6 months or so.

CuriousGuyMke
03-23-17, 17:27
Visited Jenna last night as she has been on my radar since last summer. Fairly cute face and decent body. She has a great little sexy voice that drove me crazy. Started with some cuddling, lfk, BBBJ, and moved onto several positions. Finished with her gripping on for dear life has I filled the bag. Says she'll be staying in Milwaukee now and she's done traveling. Room was a little messy but not a deal breaker. Damage was. 5 for a half. I would repeat if my regular is unavailable.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/jenna-college-girl-airport-area/18400679Actually tried to set something up with her earlier this week but schedules didn't work out. Yet. Thanks for the intel.

Sonic69
03-23-17, 18:08
http://milwaukee.postfastr.com/TherapeuticMassage/real-professional-massage/18155145

Miltown
03-23-17, 18:10
http://milwaukee.postfastr.com/TherapeuticMassage/real-professional-massage/18155145See has been talked about often here. Buyer beware.

Ancster
03-23-17, 19:25
I Know Kaysie sometimes hosts in Brookfield or Waukesha area. I've tried to connect but never seems to work out.

I too prefer the older providers. Let me know what you find.Kaysie used to be good but now she overcharges for her looks. She is fat and saggy and smells heavily of cigarettes. Buyer beware!

LetHerGo
03-23-17, 20:46
Your assumption of her is correct. I saw her about a year ago. Her teeth were yellowed, and she was at a dumpy dirty notel. I settled for a CBJ, and got out of there. For some reason she has many good reviews.Same here, she is nice but I would not see her again.

AlexZim
03-23-17, 22:29
Kaysie used to be good but now she overcharges for her looks. She is fat and saggy and smells heavily of cigarettes. Buyer beware!Does she still have that goiter looking bump next to her snatch?

Oakly
03-24-17, 00:24
So I was cruising the videos on BP, and there's one of a black girl with really prominent lips. Hmmm. Black, hmmmm. Big lips, hmmmm. Young. Yep, this is a Coochie Eater type girl. I call, and get a sweet sounding, but very cautious girl on the phone. She gives me directions to her incall, which is a residence on the northside. Tough neighborhood. I go anyway. I have a great time. She'll do a covered BJ for 40 and BBJ for 50. Sounds reasonable to me. I'm looking at those full delicious, luscious lips. YEP! She kisses! French kisses! So now after a few times, she's my regular, or I am her regular or whatever. House is no longer available, so must do car dates in the alley. Last time I squeeze her little B-cup titties, and pinch and yank the nipples like they're rubber. She only sucks harder. I ask if she can go to the balls. She does. She giggles because I am now as hard as I was when I was 20. Yes, it took some skull fucking and advanced tit abuse to get there, but I exorcised the leather-dick demon without the magic pill, or rather she did. She really enjoyed making me hard, then she enjoyed making me soft. I really like this girl as she is sweet natured, friendly and open. I don't know how long that will last, but I'm enjoying her while I can.

Coochie (love tha Blacque Gurls) Eater.

God bless you all.Sounds interesting but you give no clue who you are describing.

Enphl
03-24-17, 09:42

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/bored-with-life-not-no-more/18326531I saw her a while back when she was going by another name. She did light kissing eventhough she said she didn't kiss. She did BBBJ for a little extra but no cim. She was really energetic. She was watching the clock but did go over my 30 min (if I'm counting the time where both of us were undressed). I think as with anyone its a YMMV situation. If you like her, it may be worth an extra visit or two to see if it improves. Otherwise, there are plenty of other fish.

Ancster
03-24-17, 12:24
Does she still have that goiter looking bump next to her snatch?I don't even go there. She has a distinctive odor. I have used her for some brutal face fucking and greek. She is able to take quite a lot. I was able to get her to come down from 220 to 150 last time. I will repeat if she goes down to 100-120 because she is a trooper and can take a lot of punishment.

Dick5322
03-24-17, 17:08
I saw her a while back when she was going by another name. She did light kissing eventhough she said she didn't kiss. She did BBBJ for a little extra but no cim. She was really energetic. She was watching the clock but did go over my 30 min (if I'm counting the time where both of us were undressed). I think as with anyone its a YMMV situation. If you like her, it may be worth an extra visit or two to see if it improves. Otherwise, there are plenty of other fish.I think there are plenty of other fish to chose from. I am going to move on.

WhiteZorro
03-25-17, 08:10
Has anyone tried any of these independent Asian massage hotties on backstage. I'm into Asian women and would appreciate any feedback.

OlderFunGuy
03-25-17, 22:17
Texted back and forth quite a bit Saturday night. We are supposed to get together on Sunday anyone have any info on her? Thanks OFG out.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/hey-gentleman-lets-have-some-adult-fun/18312350

Power House
03-25-17, 23:17
I saw Megan the other day. She is amazing. I had a great time and will repeat. She been reviewed on here a few times. Great choice. Everything you need to know is in her ad. PH Out!

http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/milwaukee/262-327-3951/1/418553

Trifix1
03-26-17, 12:10
Texted back and forth quite a bit Saturday night. We are supposed to get together on Sunday anyone have any info on her? Thanks OFG out.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/hey-gentleman-lets-have-some-adult-fun/18312350Check the othEr site. Somebody just reviewed her yesterday. She has 2 reviews. Both very very good! Good luck OFG. Badger game was a damn heartbreaker. Stay safe everybody.

Ancster
03-26-17, 12:45
Check the othEr site. Somebody just reviewed her yesterday. She has 2 reviews. Both very very good! Good luck OFG. Badger game was a damn heartbreaker. Stay safe everybody.I've been texting back and forth with her. She is a little flakey. Might be because I am not going to her low end motel where she stays and instead want her to come over to my place. She sent me several pictures. She is really hot with an enhanced chest. Very pornstar hot and she told me that she was open to my depravity. I did see the 2 reviews. They were very good so now I am curious to meet her asap.

Another thing, she will probably negotiate on her prices.

BrewCityGuy
03-26-17, 13:42
Has anyone tried any of these independent Asian massage hotties on backstage. I'm into Asian women and would appreciate any feedback.None of them are independent. They are most likely all trafficked women. I've called three different numbers from three different ads. All three gave me the same address of a motel on hwy 100. I didn't follow through because that motel has rooms that are very visable to management. 9 times out of 10 it's a 45 year old rough looking Asian woman that opens the door anyway.

CuteWOne
03-26-17, 14:50
None of them are independent. They are most likely all trafficked women. I've called three different numbers from three different ads. All three gave me the same address of a motel on hwy 100. I didn't follow through because that motel has rooms that are very visable to management. 9 times out of 10 it's a 45 year old rough looking Asian woman that opens the door anyway.I saw one there 2 weeks ago, it was supposed to be a nuru for an hour for 160. So gotthere she was cute with a decent body. It wasn't a nuru at all. She rubbed my back for about 10 minutes then told me to flip. Ok thought now it was going to get all oiled up a the nuru would start. Nope she pointed at he pussy I said yeah, she said 40 more. I said the money I gave her was all I brought. So she said no problem we just do an half hour. So anyway the cover went on she did an ok CBJ, then we did mish then finished in doggie. Over all it was an ok experience bit definitely not worth the 160. The total time I was in the room was about 30 minutes max.

DaveB3655
03-26-17, 17:40
I've been texting back and forth with her. She is a little flakey. Might be because I am not going to her low end motel where she stays and instead want her to come over to my place. She sent me several pictures. She is really hot with an enhanced chest. Very pornstar hot and she told me that she was open to my depravity. I did see the 2 reviews. They were very good so now I am curious to meet her asap.

Another thing, she will probably negotiate on her prices.Here's a link to another of her ads. Why she chose to use this pic, I have no idea, but she looks a little "rough."

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/attention-its-violet-call-me-attention/18451471

OlderFunGuy
03-26-17, 21:47
http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/milwaukee/414-892-0792/1/438286

Her post caught my eye Saturday night. Texted back and forth and agreed to meet up on Sunday. I picked her up at her southside notel and off to my place. Some very nice DFK before we were out of the parking lot. I had asked her to wear her hair down and wear some nice jeans. Well, damn, she had some skin tight jeans on and looked great. So had a cocktail and some chit chat and some kissing and grabbing in the kitchen. I couldn't wait to get her into the playroom. Damn, this lady has a banging little body. Five foot 4, 120,34 D Just a perfect little package. Extremely passionate. Great personality. So, GFE, DFK, DATY, 69, BBBJCIMWS. What a technique on the BJ. And I was done and she still had an upper lip lock on OFG Jr and I gave her the head tap and said either let go or call 911. And I don't recall eating such a sweet stubble free pussy in awhile. No rush whatsoever. So we chatted a bit more and on the way back to her place stopped for some late lunch. She is on top of the OFG to do list for sure. An absolute delight! OFG out.

Ancster
03-26-17, 23:56
Here's a link to another of her ads. Why she chose to use this pic, I have no idea, but she looks a little "rough."

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/attention-its-violet-call-me-attention/18451471I did see that ad. She told me she posted that just after waking up but whatevs. Her body is better than most 18 year olds. She sent me several pictures.

OldGuy414
03-27-17, 08:04
I saw Megan the other day. She is amazing. I had a great time and will repeat. She been reviewed on here a few times. Great choice. Everything you need to know is in her ad. PH Out!

http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/milwaukee/262-327-3951/1/418553Glad to see this review, I reviewed her a couple weeks ago here, and that was followed by a few bad reviews (which I don't understand). I also thought she was amazing.

Howard5354
03-27-17, 08:18

Her post caught my eye Saturday night. Texted back and forth and agreed to meet up on Sunday. I picked her up at her southside notel and off to my place. Some very nice DFK before we were out of the parking lot. I had asked her to wear her hair down and wear some nice jeans. Well, damn, she had some skin tight jeans on and looked great. So had a cocktail and some chit chat and some kissing and grabbing in the kitchen. I couldn't wait to get her into the playroom. Damn, this lady has a banging little body. Five foot 4, 120,34 D Just a perfect little package. Extremely passionate. Great personality. So, GFE, DFK, DATY, 69, BBBJCIMWS. What a technique on the BJ. And I was done and she still had an upper lip lock on OFG Jr and I gave her the head tap and said either let go or call 911. And I don't recall eating such a sweet stubble free pussy in awhile. No rush whatsoever. So we chatted a bit more and on the way back to her place stopped for some late lunch. She is on top of the OFG to do list for sure. An absolute delight! OFG out.Damn, OFG you getting all that young stuff. I may have to come and get a taste of this good pussy.

Daprip
03-27-17, 10:17
If anyone has see this girl please let me know here or PM. Thanks!

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/big-ooty-certified-freak/18433214

DartMan
03-27-17, 13:30

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/big-ooty-certified-freak/184332145'2 and slim but also 180# according to her ad. Good luck finding info on her. TOFTT and report back.

Miltown
03-27-17, 14:02

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/big-ooty-certified-freak/18433214That is a hot body! Did she claim her pics are real?

Daprip
03-27-17, 14:41
That is a hot body! Did she claim her pics are real?Yes she says it's her!

ScooterAllCity
03-27-17, 15:35

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/big-ooty-certified-freak/18433214Sorry I can't me much help here as I have not seen her. And of course a review can't be found. But does she look like a woman who's 5' 2" tall and weighs 180 lbs? That is how she describes herself in her BP ad. Or am I missing something?

EatItNow
03-27-17, 17:18
Of is right on with her. Not sure how long she will be around so get her while she is fresh. LOL. Here is a good pic of her as well. Good luck. Oh I like the fact that she will go for a drink with you as well. Good ice breaker.

MilTown151
03-27-17, 19:59
http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/no-drama-with-adrianna/18451497

Seen her a few days ago. The pics are her. She tall and cute and a mixed girl. She's young and new to this so things are as advertised but she is inexperienced. Everything covered but the BBBJ is on the menu for an up sell. All business is done at a NW side apartment on a pullout couch that has seen its better days. There was someone else in the place who she said was her cousin but most likely management. The BJ is what you'd expect from a teenager fast and to the point with little tongue play. She has nice long legs and is down for multiple positions and doesn't rush.

Eagle19
03-27-17, 20:59
[Deleted by Admin]

Ok, then I'll delete the whole post. I told you to knock that shit off.

A2

MotorCity77
03-27-17, 21:25

Her post caught my eye Saturday night. Texted back and forth and agreed to meet up on Sunday. I picked her up at her southside notel and off to my place. Some very nice DFK before we were out of the parking lot. I had asked her to wear her hair down and wear some nice jeans. Well, damn, she had some skin tight jeans on and looked great. So had a cocktail and some chit chat and some kissing and grabbing in the kitchen. I couldn't wait to get her into the playroom. Damn, this lady has a banging little body. Five foot 4, 120,34 D Just a perfect little package. Extremely passionate. Great personality. So, GFE, DFK, DATY, 69, BBBJCIMWS. What a technique on the BJ. And I was done and she still had an upper lip lock on OFG Jr and I gave her the head tap and said either let go or call 911. And I don't recall eating such a sweet stubble free pussy in awhile. No rush whatsoever. So we chatted a bit more and on the way back to her place stopped for some late lunch. She is on top of the OFG to do list for sure. An absolute delight! OFG out.OFG needs to write a book! I guess this is why my text was returned with "anytime tomorrow. " OFG was working her out!

CuteWOne
03-27-17, 21:44
http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/no-drama-with-adrianna/18451497

Seen her a few days ago. The pics are her. She tall and cute and a mixed girl. She's young and new to this so things are as advertised but she is inexperienced. Everything covered but the BBBJ is on the menu for an up sell. All business is done at a NW side apartment on a pullout couch that has seen its better days. There was someone else in the place who she said was her cousin but most likely management. The BJ is what you'd expect from a teenager fast and to the point with little tongue play. She has nice long legs and is down for multiple positions and doesn't rush.I seen her before when she was at a notel hwy 100. Had a great time with her. I think she is sexy.

XkeyFan
03-28-17, 17:09
Had a great time with Summer / Jessica. World class BBJ with plenty of ball lick and when I was ready she let me pull it out and nut all over her face. She did a great job and you better believe I'll be back for more. Afterwards I was a tad drained so I went to the burger king across the street which was absolutely disgusting. I went to piss and the floors were sticky like if a popsicle melted and dried all over the fucking floor. Then there was food all over the floor and my fucking burger was cold. Not to mention nobody was wearing gloves. I overheard the ghetto trash employees talking and as it turns out this burger king is closing for good tomorrow.

Thank god.

DaveDream
03-28-17, 19:40
Saw her last week at her incall on the East side. Almost left because she makes you wait in the glass entrance way of the apartment building that is located at an intersection. (Good luck with the parking at night.) Overall a good time but I'm 50/50 on repeating.

The good: If you like "fake" dirty talk, you should give her a try. "I want to taste your cum".

The bad: I have a feeling that her neighbors know what she's doing.

Dave.

Member #6005
03-28-17, 20:28
Of is right on with her. Not sure how long she will be around so get her while she is fresh. LOL. Here is a good pic of her as well. Good luck. Oh I like the fact that she will go for a drink with you as well. Good ice breaker.That's all I have to say.

RobertWi69
03-28-17, 22:47
Had a great time with Summer / Jessica. World class BBJ with plenty of ball lick and when I was ready she let me pull it out and nut all over her face. She did a great job and you better believe I'll be back for more. Afterwards I was a tad drained so I went to the burger king across the street which was absolutely disgusting. I went to piss and the floors were sticky like if a popsicle melted and dried all over the fucking floor. Then there was food all over the floor and my fucking burger was cold. Not to mention nobody was wearing gloves. I overheard the ghetto trash employees talking and as it turns out this burger king is closing for good tomorrow.

Thank god.Would this be Jessica "kneeling for your pleasure"? What was the damage? Is it the Burger King on 27th?

OlderFunGuy
03-28-17, 22:52
Of is right on with her. Not sure how long she will be around so get her while she is fresh. LOL. Here is a good pic of her as well. Good luck. Oh I like the fact that she will go for a drink with you as well. Good ice breaker.Yes indeedy that is Ms. Violet And if you have her over her favorite drink is vodka and Red Bull (ugh) And as DaveB pointed out the other day, why on earth she posted that face pic the other day is beyond me. But it did make me chuckle a bit as I almost passed on her based on the ass pic in the black outfit (pic1) and comparing it to the other ass pic. I showed her the black outfilt ass pic Sunday and she confirmed that is her ass. I asked her what on earth was she thinking?

Anyhow, here is where I am going with this. Like I said, she was here on Sunday and I asked her to come back on Monday. Haven't heard a peep out of her. So, I have posted some pretty good reviews on several ladies. Pretty much have never even gotten a "thank you". So, for those of you who remember Willow, I saw her plenty and posted several good reviews on her. Then around the middle of January I got a text from her saying she could no longer honor our agreement in regard to time spent and donation, as our "dates" usually included lunch / dinner and were rather lengthy visits. I never saw her again. NBD And it appears she has vanished anyway So, I have a few great ladies that I have never posted on. I had a couple of clunkers since Christmas that never got invited back and I did not post on them either. So, I kind of think that with Violet, demand is going to drive up price and availability down. Who knows?

OFG out.

OlderFunGuy
03-28-17, 22:54
Of is right on with her. Not sure how long she will be around so get her while she is fresh. LOL. Here is a good pic of her as well. Good luck. Oh I like the fact that she will go for a drink with you as well. Good ice breaker.I just wrote a post and forgot to upload the pics I referenced. I am losing my marbles. OFG out again.

MilTown151
03-28-17, 22:54
I seen her before when she was at a notel hwy 100. Had a great time with her. I think she is sexy.She is sexy but definitely new to this and inexperienced. I'll repeat to see if it gets better the second time around. I'd like to get her to my place so it's not a beat up pull out couch that should of been in the garbage a decade ago. I'm thinking the more she gets to know you the better it might get.

CuteWOne
03-28-17, 23:13
She is sexy but definitely new to this and inexperienced. I'll repeat to see if it gets better the second time around. I'd like to get her to my place so it's not a beat up pull out couch that should of been in the garbage a decade ago. I'm thinking the more she gets to know you the better it might get.I had a good experience with her, she sucked a mean cock and licking that tight pussy of hers, mmmmm.

XkeyFan
03-29-17, 01:06
Would this be Jessica "kneeling for your pleasure"? What was the damage? Is it the Burger King on 27th?Yes, it is on both accounts. Weren't you a big poster on a now defunct site that started with a h?

Howard5354
03-29-17, 05:59
I just wrote a post and forgot to upload the pics I referenced. I am losing my marbles. OFG out again.That is a sweet looking ass OFG. Would love to have that bad boy sitting on my face, LOL.

Miltown
03-29-17, 08:51
I just wrote a post and forgot to upload the pics I referenced. I am losing my marbles. OFG out again.Well I read your post and think you are right on. Demand has driven up price. I was quoted $$$ for an hour. That is out of my range for a BP gal.

DaveB3655
03-29-17, 09:26
Yes indeedy that is Ms. Violet And if you have her over her favorite drink is vodka and Red Bull (ugh) And as DaveB pointed out the other day, why on earth she posted that face pic the other day is beyond me. But it did make me chuckle a bit as I almost passed on her based on the ass pic in the black outfit (pic1) and comparing it to the other ass pic. I showed her the black outfilt ass pic Sunday and she confirmed that is her ass. I asked her what on earth was she thinking?Yeah, I've never understood why so many gals post pics of themselves looking like they're getting ready to take a dump. Do they think that's hot?

ZipperSquid
03-29-17, 11:03
Yes indeedy that is Ms. Violet And if you have her over her favorite drink is vodka and Red Bull (ugh) Like I said, she was here on Sunday and I asked her to come back on Monday. Haven't heard a peep out of her. .She's been unresponsive to my texts as well.

Member #6005
03-29-17, 11:06
Yes indeedy that is Ms. Violet And if you have her over her favorite drink is vodka and Red Bull (ugh) And as DaveB pointed out the other day, why on earth she posted that face pic the other day is beyond me. But it did make me chuckle a bit as I almost passed on her based on the ass pic in the black outfit (pic1) and comparing it to the other ass pic. I showed her the black outfilt ass pic Sunday and she confirmed that is her ass. I asked her what on earth was she thinking?

Anyhow, here is where I am going with this. Like I said, she was here on Sunday and I asked her to come back on Monday. Haven't heard a peep out of her. So, I have posted some pretty good reviews on several ladies. Pretty much have never even gotten a "thank you". So, for those of you who remember Willow, I saw her plenty and posted several good reviews on her. Then around the middle of January I got a text from her saying she could no longer honor our agreement in regard to time spent and donation, as our "dates" usually included lunch / dinner and were rather lengthy visits. I never saw her again. NBD And it appears she has vanished anyway So, I have a few great ladies that I have never posted on. I had a couple of clunkers since Christmas that never got invited back and I did not post on them either. So, I kind of think that with Violet, demand is going to drive up price and availability down. Who knows? But, I am rethinking my posting policy and I see real no upside to post great reviews on a provider anymore. Again, who knows? And I certainly get the impression that there are far more takers than givers on this forum.

OFG out (perhaps forever).I value your contributions highly, OFG. I think some of what you're experiencing is hard to escape. It's a damned if you do damned if you don't kind of thing.

Girls that stay too far under the radar don't get enough business to keep them interested, is my guess.

So it feels odd when you're playing a major role in creating that visibility that you're not exempt from the price raising and availability limiting that comes with that.

This was my experience with several girls in Madison. I no longer mention them publicly. As I feel that same sense of unfairness. But I'm not sure that's all that useful to me either.

In their case, the water's already over the dam. And I certainly benefit from other people (such as yourself) sharing.

I'd love to find a regular, but I also love the hunt.

TosaTesla
03-29-17, 12:19
I know a AA semi UTR provider near marquette that is looking to expand her clientele at SW prices. PM me if you would like her digits.

Howard5354
03-29-17, 16:38
I have an AA semi UTR provider near marquette that is looking to expand her clientele at SW prices. PM me if you would like her digits.What does she look like?

OlderGuys2
03-29-17, 20:47
Does anyone know why she isn't answering her phone? Also what are her costs high or low? What part of town is she living in?

OlderGuys2
03-29-17, 20:48
Does anyone know why she isn't answering her phone? Also what are her costs high or low? What part of town is she living in? She in her 30's?

Eddies Pickle
03-29-17, 21:56
Does anyone know why she isn't answering her phone? Also what are her costs high or low? What part of town is she living in? She in her 30's?I saw her last Friday at a notel southside, age 35, she said she doesn't get a room often but did for the weekend through Monday night that I know of, I don't think she's full-time since she has kids, she normally does outcall when she is working and you drive or uber her, probably hit or miss and maybe after all the excitement she has enough regulars, I personally thought she would run the course while calls were coming until it slowed some.

Sonic69
03-30-17, 00:08
I value your contributions highly, OFG. I think some of what you're experiencing is hard to escape. It's a damned if you do damned if you don't kind of thing.

Girls that stay too far under the radar don't get enough business to keep them interested, is my guess.

So it feels odd when you're playing a major role in creating that visibility that you're not exempt from the price raising and availability limiting that comes with that.

This was my experience with several girls in Madison. I no longer mention them publicly. As I feel that same sense of unfairness. But I'm not sure that's all that useful to me either.

In their case, the water's already over the dam. And I certainly benefit from other people (such as yourself) sharing.

I'd love to find a regular, but I also love the hunt.Yes I agree ofg does see plenty of girls and does review them which is great for the forum.

Ofg you shouldn't get mad if for some reason they don't responded right away also the fact you do tell us that you see these girls and do dinner lunch and drinks and tours at your place must realize at some point these girls are there for $. Time spent = $ there isn't much else you can take away from that eventually they will realize it's great to get a meal and so on but if they can run through more appointment then the tour and dinner you might be taking advantage of them at some point. Your helping them get the word out but eventually it's going to all come down to $.

USA needs to come up with some kind of currency so people on here can trade info. There are a lot more people that don't share them they are that do. You share a lot which is always a plus but there are a lot that just hide in the weeds waiting for announcement of a utr. When mine came up I had plenty of people asking but I looked through there post and not much info reported. I only have it out to a few people on the form. It's a tough position if your helping your self or helping others but there will always be leechers out there just waiting to pounce.

MilTown151
03-30-17, 01:18
Does anyone know why she isn't answering her phone? Also what are her costs high or low? What part of town is she living in? She in her 30's?I called her the other day and she wanted $$$ for an hour. That's a little pricey for a middle aged woman.

Mkejoe
03-30-17, 10:28
I called her the other day and she wanted $$$ for an hour. That's a little pricey for a middle aged woman.I hate when they go from the $ range to the $$$ range but for some of them I guess I can't blame them. You can do 1/3 the amount of work and make the same amount of money. I remember seeing Victorian Vixen for $ for a half hour and now she's over $$$ for an hour.

There are about 3-4 providers around that could easily charge double or triple what they are now. I won't name them in case they read this forum. It sucks for us bargain hunters but I can't fault them for wanting to make more money.

Badger53
03-30-17, 11:07
What does she look like?A description would be helpful.

ScooterAllCity
03-30-17, 11:58
I hate when they go from the $ range to the $$$ range but for some of them I guess I can't blame them.You're right you can't blame them. If her phone would stop ringing the prices would come down real quick obviously. Kind of like being a free agent.

Miltown
03-30-17, 12:58
I called her the other day and she wanted $$$ for an hour. That's a little pricey for a middle aged woman.Correct on her current rate. People need to read the posts. I quoted her rate about 10'posts ago.

Power House
03-31-17, 03:10
http://milwaukee.backpage.com/MenSeekWomen/adult-breastfeeding-and-or-professional-and-sensual-masaage/18490582

Get it while it last.

Cruising Y
03-31-17, 08:30
Is West Allis Michelle still around. Havnt seen her add on backpage and forgot to save her #, which might be a good thing LOL. Thought I might give herbanother go.

MrMemfis
03-31-17, 09:43
Well guys. Long time lurker, just never actually created an account. Always appreciated the content and guidance on this forum.

Decided to create the account because I was robbed and wanted to share.

Stay away from this one! She gets in your car and has a guy follow you in a car. I felt like someone was following so tried to keep driving until I felt safe. She starts in on the bus making you forget and after parking, and asking for the gift, she bolts and the same car I felt was following was right there to pick her up.

I have both of her numbers, the description of the car and the plate off that car. But probably best to just lick my wounds and walk away from that. As much as revenge would be great!

Just wanted to warn you all as I don't remember seeing anything on her in the forum.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/good-moening-gents/18487909

ZipperSquid
03-31-17, 10:08
http://milwaukee.backpage.com/MenSeekWomen/adult-breastfeeding-and-or-professional-and-sensual-masaage/18490582

Get it while it last.She's been around for a good year.

ScooterAllCity
03-31-17, 10:54
She's been around for a good year.Exactly. LOL!

DieselMike
03-31-17, 12:36
She's been around for a good year.She's milking it for all it's worth, LOL! Ol' lady breastfed one of our kids for a whole year. Not sure how long a woman can keep lactating.

Jc2490
03-31-17, 13:31
She's milking it for all it's worth, LOL! Ol' lady breastfed one of our kids for a whole year. Not sure how long a woman can keep lactating.As long as she keeps getting tapped, she can keep producing milk for several years.

Oakly
03-31-17, 15:58
She's milking it for all it's worth, LOL! Ol' lady breastfed one of our kids for a whole year. Not sure how long a woman can keep lactating.Just like a cow, a woman can keep lactating as long as there is demand. It sounds like she goes for at least three milkings a day.

Guapo Marx
03-31-17, 16:02
Just like a cow, a woman can keep lactating as long as there is demand. It sounds like she goes for at least three milkings a day.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Charity

Maybe this will make you feel better about her.

Days Fun
03-31-17, 18:18
She's been around for a good year.Saw her a couple of months ago, really chubby Mom of like 4 and it shows.

Massage was OK, price was fair, feeding was weird (not my thing) but I'll try anything. Life is short.

She has an ugly older friend doing prostate massage.

I won't repeat with either. Just not my thing.

OlderFunGuy
04-01-17, 06:08
Perhaps I should have posted this in Rants and Raves!

Violet I get a message from her with the pic below on Wednesday night. She wants to get together. Fine with me. Back and forth and agree on Thursday. Haven't heard a peep out of her since.

Megan. Get a message from my old friend Megan Thursday night. She is now in the Falls and wants to get together. Fine with me. Back and forth. Agree to pick her up on Friday at 12:40 and then nothing.

Morgan. Was kind of interested in her and her "great rates" So she is OK with outcall to Brookfield. Her "great rate" was $250. I think not.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/amazing-new-blonde-great-rates/18460690

Shay. Reached out to her She loves older gentlemen. She is OK with outcall to Brookfield. Then we play the 20 questions that irritate the hell out of me. Are you LE? House or apartment? Age and race" so we do the dance and then radio silence.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/DRE%EA%AD%BFM-%EA%AE%86IRL-p%E2%83%A3e%E2%83%A3r%E2%83%A3f%E2%83%A3e%E2%83%A3c%E2%83%A3t%E2%83%A3-i%D1%8F%D1%8F%D1%94s%C4%B1st%C4%B1%C9%9E%CA%9F%D1%94-real/18054237

Happy April Fools Day! OFG the old fool out.

Eddies Pickle
04-01-17, 10:26
Well guys. Long time lurker, just never actually created an account. Always appreciated the content and guidance on this forum.

Decided to create the account because I was robbed and wanted to share.

Stay away from this one! She gets in your car and has a guy follow you in a car. I felt like someone was following so tried to keep driving until I felt safe. She starts in on the bus making you forget and after parking, and asking for the gift, she bolts and the same car I felt was following was right there to pick her up.

I have both of her numbers, the description of the car and the plate off that car. But probably best to just lick my wounds and walk away from that. As much as revenge would be great!

Just wanted to warn you all as I don't remember seeing anything on her in the forum.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/good-moening-gents/18487909She's still posting today, In hind sight I think if I felt I was being followed I wouldn't have been distracted and made a few more turns to be sure, especially with no reviews or anything on googling the number which you being around reading here that should have been a huge red flag, I don't do car dates but doubt I would hand money over until the deed is done. Sorry to hear this happened and thanks for sharing, I'm just not 100% convinced being a first post, I'm sure you understand Mr. M.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/servicing-hard-ons-today-boys/18502704

Ps1999
04-01-17, 11:31
She's still posting today, In hind sight I think if I felt I was being followed I wouldn't have been distracted and made a few more turns to be sure, especially with no reviews or anything on googling the number which you being around reading here that should have been a huge red flag, I don't do car dates but doubt I would hand money over until the deed is done. Sorry to hear this happened and thanks for sharing, I'm just not 100% convinced being a first post, I'm sure you understand Mr. M.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/servicing-hard-ons-today-boys/18502704I had been in contact with her the last couple weeks. I saw the post last night so I contacted her today and just asked. She replyed she never did. I'm not sure myself, I've put myself in bad sitsuations before and been taken also, so I can't really say its not possible. She is posting with a differant number today than the one I've been in contact with before. BTW this is my first post here, been on the other site for some time with plenty of reviews so I'm not an April fools joke. Enjoy.

NewCleve
04-01-17, 13:50
Just had a date last night with eastside Leah.

Not as hot as described but a great time due to how nice she was. Would repeat.

MrMemfis
04-01-17, 15:59
She's still posting today, In hind sight I think if I felt I was being followed I wouldn't have been distracted and made a few more turns to be sure, especially with no reviews or anything on googling the number which you being around reading here that should have been a huge red flag, I don't do car dates but doubt I would hand money over until the deed is done. Sorry to hear this happened and thanks for sharing, I'm just not 100% convinced being a first post, I'm sure you understand Mr. M.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/servicing-hard-ons-today-boys/18502704I saw she posted for a while. And she was more then willing to prove she was safe, send pics, etc. I was confident she wasn't LEO but didn't account for the cash and dash. Was a rookie mistake for sure. But wanted everyone else to know so she doesn't get any more victims.

Happy hunting guys.

Eddies Pickle
04-01-17, 19:37
I had been in contact with her the last couple weeks. I saw the post last night so I contacted her today and just asked. She replyed she never did. I'm not sure myself, I've put myself in bad sitsuations before and been taken also, so I can't really say its not possible. She is posting with a differant number today than the one I've been in contact with before. BTW this is my first post here, been on the other site for some time with plenty of reviews so I'm not an April fools joke. Enjoy.I certainly don't doubt anyones experience but I look at it from all angles, kind of like I would a hot girl. Hope we all have a safe weekend with reports like this circulating, I would rather lose my money to a bait and switch fat fugly then get robbed.

Ancster
04-01-17, 23:42
I've been texting with this one. (http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/fun-time/18499691) Does anyone have intel? Her asking prices are SW low but she'll only do incall. For some reason, my spidey senses are tingling.

Mkejoe
04-02-17, 09:00
I've been texting with this one. (http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/fun-time/18499691) Does anyone have intel? Her asking prices are SW low but she'll only do incall. For some reason, my spidey senses are tingling.I am pretty aure she lives with this girl. Was going to see her (the one in the link below) last week but had to cancel. Anyone see her yet?

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/lets-have-some-saturday-fun/18503312

OlderGuys2
04-02-17, 09:08
Hey OFG The megan you are talking about that moved to the falls is that the 1 from the northside on appleton ave?

OlderGuys2
04-02-17, 12:33
Does anyone have Megans nimber right now?

TheTrueGamble
04-02-17, 13:14

I saw this one recent. She's hit or miss with texting back. Finally agree to meet for a QV.

I liked the parking (on a side street that isn't too busy) I get to the place and it reminds me of a dungeon. I hope she's not being trafficked.

I meet in a very dark room, she's very nice / polite. As t is common for me, I request oral only. She's down. BBBJ. I'm very gentle and always polite, but I did push her head very softly and she didn't really resist but may have disliked it a little. Her skills were pretty good (I mean it!) as I finished she gagged slightly and pulled off (I think she hated the taste?) I apologized and said next time I'll warn her.

Gave her a hug and went on my way.

OlderFunGuy
04-02-17, 18:06
Was finally able to connect with Violet today after a couple of false starts during the week. Picked her up at her southside notel, stopped for a nice lunch at Jose's Blue Sombrero and on to the OFG residence. Forgot to do the weigh in last week and she tipped in at 121.5 This lady has a body that I think most 20 year olds would kill for. Hard to believe she has had 3 kids. Anyhow, a couple of cocktails (vodka and red bull for her) and some great chit chat and off to the races. This lady is probably one of the squeakiest clean woman I have have ever met. She started an awesome BBBJ and about a minute in I had to give the head tap and suggested that there was immediate seating for one on OFG's face. Damn I love eating her. One hell of a mustache ride and she was gyrating all over the place and had 3 lovely orgasms. Her pussy is so smooth. Not one stubble. I give her 9. So then on to some 69 and I really couldn't hang in there that long. So I give that a 9 also. She has such a great personality and is so bubbly. So after a very pleasant afternoon took her home. And she will be relocating to a much nicer place this week. A very happy OFG out.

OlderFunGuy
04-03-17, 00:50
Was finally able to connect with Violet today after a couple of false starts during the week. Picked her up at her southside notel, stopped for a nice lunch at Jose's Blue Sombrero and on to the OFG residence. Forgot to do the weigh in last week and she tipped in at 121.5 This lady has a body that I think most 20 year olds would kill for. Hard to believe she has had 3 kids. Anyhow, a couple of cocktails (vodka and red bull for her) and some great chit chat and off to the races. This lady is probably one of the squeakiest clean woman I have have ever met. She started an awesome BBBJ and about a minute in I had to give the head tap and suggested that there was immediate seating for one on OFG's face. Damn I love eating her. One hell of a mustache ride and she was gyrating all over the place and had 3 lovely orgasms. Her pussy is so smooth. Not one stubble. I give her 9. So then on to some 69 and I really couldn't hang in there that long. So I give that a 9 also. She has such a great personality and is so bubbly. So after a very pleasant afternoon took her home. And she will be relocating to a much nicer place this week. A very happy OFG out.As I stated the other day, I am losing my marbles. I forgot to post a link. OFG out.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/hey-gentleman-lets-have-some-adult-fun/18312350

DaveDream
04-03-17, 09:26
Is it just me or does it look like the auto body shop forgot to adjust her headlights when she had her work done? Post #13918.

Was finally able to connect with Violet today after a couple of false starts during the week. Picked her up at her southside notel, stopped for a nice lunch at Jose's Blue Sombrero and on to the OFG residence. Forgot to do the weigh in last week and she tipped in at 121.5 This lady has a body that I think most 20 year olds would kill for. Hard to believe she has had 3 kids. Anyhow, a couple of cocktails (vodka and red bull for her) and some great chit chat and off to the races. This lady is probably one of the squeakiest clean woman I have have ever met. She started an awesome BBBJ and about a minute in I had to give the head tap and suggested that there was immediate seating for one on OFG's face. Damn I love eating her. One hell of a mustache ride and she was gyrating all over the place and had 3 lovely orgasms. Her pussy is so smooth. Not one stubble. I give her 9. So then on to some 69 and I really couldn't hang in there that long. So I give that a 9 also. She has such a great personality and is so bubbly. So after a very pleasant afternoon took her home. And she will be relocating to a much nicer place this week. A very happy OFG out.

DaveB3655
04-03-17, 09:46
Is it just me or does it look like the auto body shop forgot to adjust her headlights when she had her work done? Post #13918.It does look a bit off, LOL!

OldGuy414
04-03-17, 10:30
Does anyone have Megans nimber right now?Sent you a pm.

Eddies Pickle
04-03-17, 10:55
Is it just me or does it look like the auto body shop forgot to adjust her headlights when she had her work done? Post #13918.I'm confused how thread 13918 is related to the OFGs review or the man mades, am I the only one that doesn't get it.

TheSwampHawk
04-03-17, 12:14
Hoping to find something like this on my visit back this summer. Used live in MKE in the 80's, but wasn't a serious hobbyist, then.

Thanks for sharing intel on "what's on the menu, there!

Happy Hunting, Stay Safe.

-SH.

WienerDawg
04-03-17, 13:16
Anyone got any leads on an independent Asian? All these sketchy ads are to much for me LOL. Shoot me a PM if anyone's got anything. Thanks.

DaveDream
04-03-17, 17:40
Picture in his post. I should've said that.

I'm confused how thread 13918 is related to the OFGs review or the man mades, am I the only one that doesn't get it.

HugeLoad34
04-03-17, 22:05
https://www.escortcafe.com/wisconsin/10927/michelle-989-672-9696 Here's a link if anyone was wondering who I was talking about I was wondering if anybody knows if she's still working or not I'd love to pay here a visit she one of the few true squirter I've ever been with.

Mkejoe
04-04-17, 10:41
https://www.escortcafe.com/wisconsin/10927/michelle-989-672-9696 Here's a link if anyone was wondering who I was talking about I was wondering if anybody knows if she's still working or not I'd love to pay here a visit she one of the few true squirter I've ever been with.I've been wondering the same thing. Tried a couple of the numbers I had for her a few weeks ago with no response. Probably out of the game.

She was a geyser. I think she squirted half a dozen times when I last saw her. The only other one that came close was my ATF Kendall.

RockinAl
04-04-17, 12:49
Was finally able to connect with Violet today after a couple of false starts during the week. Picked her up at her southside notel, stopped for a nice lunch at Jose's Blue Sombrero and on to the OFG residence. Forgot to do the weigh in last week and she tipped in at 121.5 This lady has a body that I think most 20 year olds would kill for. Hard to believe she has had 3 kids. Anyhow, a couple of cocktails (vodka and red bull for her) and some great chit chat and off to the races. This lady is probably one of the squeakiest clean woman I have have ever met. She started an awesome BBBJ and about a minute in I had to give the head tap and suggested that there was immediate seating for one on OFG's face. Damn I love eating her. One hell of a mustache ride and she was gyrating all over the place and had 3 lovely orgasms. Her pussy is so smooth. Not one stubble. I give her 9. So then on to some 69 and I really couldn't hang in there that long. So I give that a 9 also. She has such a great personality and is so bubbly. So after a very pleasant afternoon took her home. And she will be relocating to a much nicer place this week. A very happy OFG out.Called here. She sounds great. Will be seeing her this evening and will report back.

OlderFunGuy
04-04-17, 12:54
Helped her move on Monday. Still on 27th but in what I think is a nicer place. OFG out.

SandFourMan
04-04-17, 18:39
From Madison in town the week looking to try some girls here. Any recommendations on who gives the best head? If their a bbws that's a plus in my mind.

CharlieKane200
04-04-17, 23:37
From Madison in town the week looking to try some girls here. Any recommendations on who gives the best head? If their a bbws that's a plus in my mind.Check the Escort Report thread.

HugeLoad34
04-04-17, 23:54
I've been wondering the same thing. Tried a couple of the numbers I had for her a few weeks ago with no response. Probably out of the game.

She was a geyser. I think she squirted half a dozen times when I last saw her. The only other one that came close was my ATF Kendall.Yeah same here I really liked her personality I was able to her see quite a few times and never had a problem with her but on the other hand you willing to share Kendall? LOL.

Member #5994
04-05-17, 01:17
What was the damage for a QV with this one?

I saw this one recent. She's hit or miss with texting back. Finally agree to meet for a QV.

I liked the parking (on a side street that isn't too busy) I get to the place and it reminds me of a dungeon. I hope she's not being trafficked.

I meet in a very dark room, she's very nice / polite. As t is common for me, I request oral only. She's down. BBBJ. I'm very gentle and always polite, but I did push her head very softly and she didn't really resist but may have disliked it a little. Her skills were pretty good (I mean it!) as I finished she gagged slightly and pulled off (I think she hated the taste?) I apologized and said next time I'll warn her.

Gave her a hug and went on my way.

OldGuy414
04-05-17, 06:03
Helped her move on Monday. Still on 27th but in what I think is a nicer place. OFG out.Tried to meet with her yesterday, was texting most of the day, and got general area, but stopped texting when I got to general area, so didn't get to see her. Don't understand that, but it is what it is.

Mkejoe
04-05-17, 07:38
Yeah same here I really liked her personality I was able to her see quite a few times and never had a problem with her but on the other hand you willing to share Kendall? LOL.She's long gone. Moved out of state.

Ps1999
04-05-17, 09:19
She never answered the phone. Nothing to report. I never got to see her.I just saw her a couple weeks back in stallis. She actually still looks pretty good for just considering having another kid. No daty she says you have to see her a couple times (this was my second visit). Pretty good BBBJ positioned herself to allow fiv. Started mish went cg then k9. Asked her to finish and she did. Weird thing no swallow kinda let it drop out of her mouth back on to me. Weird. Kinda got a little skittish when I went to the bathroom to clean up. Kept looking out the window and lit a cig. Out the door in about 20. Damages. 8. Pretty good. Tight, nice funbags. Doubt ill go back though. Enjoy.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/come-play-with-this-sexy-busty-country-girl/18452946

OlderFunGuy
04-05-17, 11:55
As I mentioned on Monday, I helped her move to a different motel on 27th street which is nicer than the other 27th street location. Anyhow, the new location keeps an eye on people coming and going and has made it impossible for her to have visitors. So for the immediate future, she is only able to do outs. And she is sorry for not responding to messages for the last two days. OFG out.

TheTrueGamble
04-05-17, 13:30
Here's a couple reports of visits that happened within the last 6 months (I don't do this hobby often, so these could be from months ago).

Rachel:

"BBW" woman. Notel on southside near airport. So I arrive. The pics are real. She is nice, and tells me immediately there is someone in the bathroom. She says it's a girl and volunteered to show, but I said that's okay. I opt for a QV. I seldom do FS with women because I'm clean and trying to keep it that way. So I ask for a BBBJ. She has my lay down. It starts on what I think will be good skills, but it was very disappointing. After about 5 seconds of good skills, she got lazy and was hardly working. I began to get soft, and she offered a condom so I could do FS, but I declined. I stood up and asked her to try again with a similar result. Without finishing, I said "it's okay, you tried. I'll just go now. ".

She apologized and said "since you didn't finish, I'll do half price next time" (yeah right). I was polite as I always am but was disappointed. So I left unfinished. Needless to say I did not repeat.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/ready-to-play-all-dayy-busty-gorgeous-young-and-unique-bbw-ms-rachel-fun-and-sweet/18155892

"Eastside Leah":

Met her four times. First time was amazing. She's pretty has a nice pair of knockers. Parked on the side street near the place. I thought the oral skills were amazing. Went smoothly. Second time was even a little better, she was really good. Very nice DT.

However on the third visit, she said she had an injury or soreness that prevented her from going all out like the last times. It was okay but not great. It was probably because of the soreness.

Finally on my 4th visit, she said she had a cut or something. It was again very average and some scraping, but I finished. That was the last time I saw her as I thought she was on the decline. However it's been a while, and I may see her again to see if she's back with it.

Member #5933
04-05-17, 14:27
Anyone got any leads on an independent Asian? All these sketchy ads are to much for me LOL. Shoot me a PM if anyone's got anything. Thanks.Me too. Lots in illinois though.

Member #5933
04-05-17, 14:29
As I mentioned on Monday, I helped her move to a different motel on 27th street which is nicer than the other 27th street location. Anyhow, the new location keeps an eye on people coming and going and has made it impossible for her to have visitors. So for the immediate future, she is only able to do outs. And she is sorry for not responding to messages for the last two days. OFG out.Please pm me her digits.

DaveDream
04-05-17, 17:49
Look under the Asian Apartment girls section. Looks like there's a place by Chinatown. Good review about the place.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/chinatown-3-asian-girls-new-incall-312-856-2270/58048553

Anyone got any leads on an independent Asian? All these sketchy ads are to much for me LOL. Shoot me a PM if anyone's got anything. Thanks.

Guapo Marx
04-05-17, 23:15
Look under the Asian Apartment girls section. Looks like there's a place by Chinatown. Good review about the place.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/chinatown-3-asian-girls-new-incall-312-856-2270/58048553The address is a KFC franchise.

JamesGang41
04-06-17, 00:15
The address is a KFC franchise.Finger lickin' good!

OlderGuys2
04-06-17, 08:48
So texted with her on Monday and she said she w2 ill gone for awhile but did not give any reason. It might be due to family stuff not sure.

Mkejoe
04-06-17, 11:35
Here's a couple reports of visits that happened within the last 6 months (I don't do this hobby often, so these could be from months ago).

Rachel:

"BBW" woman. Notel on southside near airport. So I arrive. The pics are real. She is nice, and tells me immediately there is someone in the bathroom. She says it's a girl and volunteered to show, but I said that's okay. I opt for a QV. I seldom do FS with women because I'm clean and trying to keep it that way. So I ask for a BBBJ. She has my lay down. It starts on what I think will be good skills, but it was very disappointing. After about 5 seconds of good skills, she got lazy and was hardly working. I began to get soft, and she offered a condom so I could do FS, but I declined. I stood up and asked her to try again with a similar result. Without finishing, I said "it's okay, you tried. I'll just go now. ".

She apologized and said "since you didn't finish, I'll do half price next time" (yeah right). I was polite as I always am but was disappointed. So I left unfinished. Needless to say I did not repeat.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/ready-to-play-all-dayy-busty-gorgeous-young-and-unique-bbw-ms-rachel-fun-and-sweet/18155892

"Eastside Leah":

Met her four times. First time was amazing. She's pretty has a nice pair of knockers. Parked on the side street near the place. I thought the oral skills were amazing. Went smoothly. Second time was even a little better, she was really good. Very nice DT.

However on the third visit, she said she had an injury or soreness that prevented her from going all out like the last times. It was okay but not great. It was probably because of the soreness.

Finally on my 4th visit, she said she had a cut or something. It was again very average and some scraping, but I finished. That was the last time I saw her as I thought she was on the decline. However it's been a while, and I may see her again to see if she's back with it.Rachel works with a girl named Jenna and you'll often see their posts at the same time. Rachel also ripped me off so I feel it's my obligation to mention that whenever she is reviewed so people know what kind of person she is.

OildaleGuy
04-06-17, 16:16
Can anyone point me in the direction of a provider who doesn't have smoke on their clothes or place? I absolutely can't have the smoke smell on me when I come home and I know bringing a change of clothes could work but that's a hassle. Would much rather just have a nice girl who doesn't have the smell.

DaveDream
04-06-17, 17:00
Direct you to the real address. I got 2 PM's about the place and it sounds like fun. I might plan a trip down there on Monday.

The address is a KFC franchise.

Eddies Pickle
04-06-17, 19:03
While licking my wounds from a failed attempt to see someone I decided to prowl and saw a review on the other site, so I went with this one, lot of rules but those huge Ds look fake but they're real and no sag, very pretty, soft spoken and a tanned rocking body, good CBJ with some nice hand action but not hammering on it, no FIV but play on the outside and got her nice and wet. Kissing allowed but not on her lips north or south, CG to mish and unloaded the potion, good time with a hottie, worth a try, I didn't have much time so asked for QV and ran over no problem, she might be working at Texas Jays on weekends soon if all pans out.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/hot-young-petite-blonde/18313245