PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Coochie Eater
10-13-10, 16:44
Hell, I don't know, but I do know I get to be the first to post in this thread!

THE HUGEST, biggest, ginormous black titties are back in action.

Bite 'em, pinch 'em, twist 'em, yank 'em, slap 'em, punch 'em, suck 'em, bind 'em, kanoodle 'em, hell do anything you want with 'em. This girl will take almost ANYTHANG! BBBW with huge floppers, very submissive, very accommodating. Digits for seniors and traders.

PS and did I say FUCK 'EM?

Davidonecall
02-09-11, 13:32
I found this youtube video on the Olando site and it could help you if you run into any problems. http://www.youtube.com/user/FlexYourRights

Kev 3X
05-08-11, 09:50
As Far as I can tell Badger and streetwaling in general has been squashed by Unle Leo.

Ramxxus
06-07-11, 13:24
Is this the new spot for SWs?

Any one with advice / experience with this loc?

Peace

Mfdvr
06-07-11, 18:20
As Far as I can tell Badger and streetwaling in general has been squashed by Unle Leo.Ladies don't like to cruise in 40-50 degree weather. When it hits 60-70 at night, they can comfortably stroll. Business should be picking up. It is the oldest profesion in the world. Trust me Madtown ain't filled with Supercops that can shut that down.

Qjwin
06-07-11, 20:52

PeaceI'm sure it's not! From the sounds of it, it sounds like a 'gay park'. Every area has them. They're the parks in which the gay closet cases go for anonymous gay sex.

Stay safe.

Paulbert
06-08-11, 13:08

PeaceCheck the WSJ. LE made arrests there yesterday for vagrancy and prostitution.

Qjwin
06-08-11, 19:12
Check the WSJ. LE made arrests there yesterday for vagrancy and prostitution.All the arrested parties were men, males. That means it's more than likely a gay park or gay cruising area. What happens is that the closet cases in every community designate a location where they can ren-dez-vous for some anonymous fun. I'm almost certain that's the case with that area.

Stay safe.

Coochie Eater
06-09-11, 01:11
What happens is that the closet cases in every community designate a location where they can ren-dez-vous for some anonymous fun. I'm almost certain that's the case with that area.If you're unfamiliar with this concept, please rent and watch "There's Something about Mary". You'll get the idea.

MSN Man
06-26-11, 23:41
Anybody ever met a girl named camile, friend told me about her, but there all the best he has ever had. Lookin for a real answer. If you have had the pleaseure let me know or just post about it. As I will after I try it out

Permanent Wood
07-20-11, 20:02
Badger Avenue: Still not dead according to the police reports. A couple months ago female on Badger tried to flag down a passing motorist, he pulled over and asked "what's up?" Female says "how about 30?" He doesn't bite. She says "20 then?" The guy drives off and once at work at the South District, he tells a co-worker about the woman; the co-worker then gets in his patrol car, goes back and makes the arrest. She was arrested for Prostitution, Resisting or Obstructing, Criminal Trespass, and on a warrant. Interesting because the report didn't specify what the "30" or "20" was for.

KnightMale
09-10-11, 08:42
Been doing the stroll, for years before I found this site and found so many kindred souls. Did a sight seeing tour last night around badger, between 10 and 11 pm. Several were out and about. Two heavier BSWs, one was rather tall and a black shirt and tight pants, and another green shirt. Then saw a slight blond, late 30s to early 40s, and a tall blond spinner. An interesting night.

Dover Key
03-05-12, 21:13
I picked up blond Mindy on Badger road! I know unbelievable (I thought it was dead)! Mindy is a super thin (not drug addict zombie thin, but nice thin) white girl with a shaved pussy in her mid 30's. Super tight ass and small tits and a nice face. .4 for bbj and cf. .1 to use her friends place. She had a great attitude and was friendly and bubbly. She gave me digits but her phone is down so I'm not sure if they are bs. I'll find out in the next couple days, as I'll be ready to repeat.

KnightMale
03-06-12, 11:01
I still occasionally see action on Badger, usually BSWs, but a week ago around 9:30 I saw a skinny short blond WSW with long very curly blond hair walking by Badger and Cypress. I waited a bit to just check things out as also saw a grey unmarked cruiser prowling. Lo and behold, a few minutes later I saw her being frisked by the LEO in the McDonalds parking lot. Last I saw of her she was be eing put in the back seat.

KnightMale
03-06-12, 15:26
I picked up blond Mindy on Badger road! I know unbelievable (I thought it was dead)! Mindy is a super thin (not drug addict zombie thin, but nice thin) white girl with a shaved pussy in her mid 30's. Super tight ass and small tits and a nice face. .4 for bbj and cf. .1 to use her friends place. She had a great attitude and was friendly and bubbly. She gave me digits but her phone is down so I'm not sure if they are bs. I'll find out in the next couple days, as I'll be ready to repeat.The WSW I saw with LEO I thought was an occasional SW that I know named Stacy. But in the distance and the dark I couldn't be sure. Now that I see your post about Mindy, I am now not so sure and wonder if it was Mindy I saw. Did your blond Mindy have very curly long blond hair? I also know that the Stacy I talking about has a friend named Mindy that she has mentioned a couple times. Just wondering.

KnightMale
03-09-12, 15:33
Earlier I posted about a short long haired skinny blond that appeared to have been working Badger Road and that I saw getting stopped by an unmarked cruiser and later being put in the backseat of the crusier. I thought I recognized her but in dark I was not 100 percent sure. Last nite I saw her again and it is the lady Stacy that I did now from times gone past. She was in the area of the Open Pantry on Park. Well I watched a bit from the Walgreens parking lot and then I saw her scurry down around the street behind Walgreens. After a bit I ventured down to see were she went and parked behind Walgreens was another unmarked black cruiser. I know Stacy's last name and there has been nothing reported recently in CCAP on her. I not sure what it means, but to me it raises red flags, so I just wanted to wanr all of you to be safe and very careful.

Chad152
03-19-12, 00:19
The WSW I saw with LEO I thought was an occasional SW that I know named Stacy. But in the distance and the dark I couldn't be sure. Now that I see your post about Mindy, I am now not so sure and wonder if it was Mindy I saw. Did your blond Mindy have very curly long blond hair? I also know that the Stacy I talking about has a friend named Mindy that she has mentioned a couple times. Just wondering.If this is the same Mindy from 4 or 5 years back, what ever you do, don't give Mindy your cell number. She will call you 10. 15 times a day.

KnightMale
03-19-12, 10:25
If this is the same Mindy from 4 or 5 years back, what ever you do, don't give Mindy your cell number. She will call you 10. 15 times a day.I believe it the same Mindy, as the MIndy described met the description of the Mindy I met with Stacy some years back. It is Stacy that been prowling Badger recently-she the long full blond hair and maybe 5'3" or so and very slight build. She gone over the edge though on her hunt for crack, so be careful as she a real danger to grab the money and run.

Be careful and safe.

KnightMale
04-12-12, 12:41
Anyone seen a tall very thin spinner blond, Verina, on the streets recently? I lost track of her and have't seen her for a number of months now. I just wonder if she ok.

KnightMale
06-14-12, 17:25
I was at the Burger King at Badger and Park St. Today around noon when a heavyset, weatherworn blond that looked like she had many long and tough miles on her just walked up to my car and asked if I wanted a date. I did not partake as I wasn't going to spend my limited shekels on her. Just found it interesting. The area is not dead-just on life support.

KnightMale
07-21-12, 09:36
I picked up blond Mindy on Badger road! I know unbelievable (I thought it was dead)! Mindy is a super thin (not drug addict zombie thin, but nice thin) white girl with a shaved pussy in her mid 30's. Super tight ass and small tits and a nice face. .4 for bbj and cf. .1 to use her friends place. She had a great attitude and was friendly and bubbly. She gave me digits but her phone is down so I'm not sure if they are bs. I'll find out in the next couple days, as I'll be ready to repeat.Saw Mindy coming out of the big PDQ on Fish Hatchery a few days ago. She is as bubbly as described. Chad's quotes on her are right on. She just didn't turn off that darn phone-she either constantly texting or getting calls. Damages and services were the same as quoted above.

Torque6969
07-23-12, 11:50
Saw Mindy coming out of the big PDQ on Fish Hatchery a few days ago. She is as bubbly as described. Chad's quotes on her are right on. She just didn't turn off that darn phone-she either constantly texting or getting calls. Damages and services were the same as quoted above.Does anyone have a way of contacting her? I would like to see her but don't feel like drivin up and down badger to do so LOL.

Thank you

MSN Man
07-24-12, 02:12
Went out tonight (Monday) lookin to see if anybody was out. Started on Allied DEAD. Then went and tried Badger DEAD also m did see 1 BSW m kinda short and bigger gal that I passed on. She did yell out for me to stop and I really hate that. Then made my way to North St, so dead I don't know why I even wast my time checking. Finally went and checked Darbo, I've had some luck there from time to time. Cruised by saw what I thought was a BSW, but was mistaken. So went down by Visions to see if I would have any luck there, just the same old luck I had been having all night. Made my way back to the west side no worse for ware, just 1/4 tank less gas. Well maybe Friday night will be better? Happy and Safe hunting to all

MSN Man
07-24-12, 09:01
Went back out again this morning and found Verina. A great time and the chance to catch up as she has not been around latley. So as things go same great job. Badger Road area is not dead after all, it just seems that way at times

MSN Man
07-28-12, 08:31
Michelle has been out the last couple of mornings, would have stoped for her but funds are low this week and such. So just thought I would let the list know. As always safe and happy hunting

KnightMale
07-28-12, 10:27
Michelle has been out the last couple of mornings, would have stoped for her but funds are low this week and such. So just thought I would let the list know. As always safe and happy huntingJust wondering if you mean the real tall slender light skinned black provider, Michelle?

Caius4321
07-30-12, 15:24
So what time of the morning is Michelle out? And is she working Badger Road?

Caius4321
07-30-12, 16:56
Just wondering if you mean the real tall slender light skinned black provider, Michelle?Was wondering what time of the morning these SWs are out. And I assume you're talking about the Badger Road area?

CheeseMan
08-03-12, 14:29
Regarding what time the ladies are strolling, I picked up Verina at a little after noon today. Saw another girl out after we finished. Might have been Michelle, was too busy scanning for Leo to get a good look. Verina is one of my favorites, I love those skinny long legs.

Be careful but keep it cheesy!

KnightMale
08-14-12, 21:04
For the first time in a long time saw an old friend, Erin, walking down Badger by the tire store across from Burger King. It was around 1 pm. She has black hair and has put on a little weight, which I hope is a good sign and hopefully means she is holding her own her own in her battles with the white stuff. She is a good lady who has had a tough road. I did not partake but it clear she was working as we did talk for a while as I wanted to see how she doing. Treat her fairly please, she is a good lady.

MSN Man
08-18-12, 09:55
8:00 This morning was out and around. Picked up a larger BSW at Johnson & North for a CBJ. Found a place to park and let her do her thing. .02, but why I'm calling it a waste as she wouldn't give a name or barley talk back even if I asked a question. But I guess we don't find them because we want conversation. So no name, no digits so kinda a waste execpt I wanted to let everybody know North st is not completely dead.

ImapLover
08-19-12, 11:44
My first post, when over to the northside this morning around 2 and nothing just men walking up and down e. Wash, not my cup of tea. Headed south, to many leo on badger, so called it a night, so disappointed.

ImapLover
08-19-12, 19:17
My first post, took a stroll around 2 this morning headed north and work my way back, nothing just a few guys walking aimlessly, not my cup of tea. N. Badger no better leo back in the bushes, watching me pass by, nervousness full alert, went home.

Jack0505
08-19-12, 23:04
They have been using unmarked vehicles on Badger so watch out for that.

KnightMale
09-01-12, 12:09
Saw Michelle walking by the PDQ on Hatchery late afternoon a few days ago. Geesh, she is pregnant again. That lady has pushed out enough babies while walking the streets to qualify for a reality tv show.

MSN Man
09-16-12, 11:25
Met her the other day and took her back to her apartment that she said she was moving out of. She tried. 3 for CBJ / FS, countered. 2. So she strips and starts CBJ (was fairly good) and was just going to let her finish things that way, but figured that should use all I paid for. So standing cfs was the way to go. So I will see if moving was the truth (to beloit) or if it was just the SW bs. As always safe & happy hunting

Dover Key
10-01-12, 08:19
I've got Mindy's number, but I'm looking for something different today. Anyone got any numbers they want to trade or any positive advice on where to look?

Howard5354
10-01-12, 14:39
Saw Michelle walking by the PDQ on Hatchery late afternoon a few days ago. Geesh, she is pregnant again. That lady has pushed out enough babies while walking the streets to qualify for a reality tv show.Bare Backing for some extra cash.

MSN Man
10-01-12, 18:52
Saw 2 that I knew from past visits and a 3rd that had the look. Why only when I am working recently. So Badger is still moving and on the 1st of the month, would have thought they would all have SS money as it is check day LOL

KnightMale
10-02-12, 00:44
Saw 2 that I knew from past visits and a 3rd that had the look. Why only when I am working recently. So Badger is still moving and on the 1st of the month, would have thought they would all have SS money as it is check day LOLAnd Erin, Michelle and Lisa were all out tonight-seemed like they now mostly hang around the apartment complex across the road from the car wash by the Burger King.

ImapLover
10-02-12, 13:28
Theres a leo suv in the parking lot after the tralier park, past him a couple times on the beltline, late nite killed my intentions on going over on badger (sting) my thoughts. During the day I have noticed more walking now and ready.

Torque6969
10-02-12, 15:29
I've got Mindy's number, but I'm looking for something different today. Anyone got any numbers they want to trade or any positive advice on where to look?I seen that mindy one time and damn that woman is agressive and just flat out a mean drunk haha

Dover Key
10-04-12, 10:50
I seen that mindy one time and damn that woman is agressive and just flat out a mean drunk hahaI have not had that experience with her in the 4 or 5 times I've seen her (thin, tight ass, small tits). That said, I'm not going to attest that she is not a substance abuser who could on accessions be that way.

Torque6969
10-05-12, 09:51
I have not had that experience with her in the 4 or 5 times I've seen her (thin, tight ass, small tits). That said, I'm not going to attest that she is not a substance abuser who could on accessions be that way.I in no way called her a substance abuser. She reeked of alchohol and was just mean the time I seen her. Beyond that I do not kno as I will never see that crazy ***** again LOL.

Dover Key
10-07-12, 18:45
I in no way called her a substance abuser. She reeked of alchohol and was just mean the time I seen her. Beyond that I do not kno as I will never see that crazy ***** again LOL.Well, thanks for the help in finding something new, then.

MSN Man
10-09-12, 19:04
She has always been a rockin good time the couple of times I have seen her. If you pick her up, you should try and find a place to take her as it ad lots to the time you will have. Good luck and as always safe and happy hunting

ImapLover
10-16-12, 13:31
Yes, preggo. Shoot to the south around 8 and saw this michelle, pulled over and jumped in, leo check just to make that it was her, .4 for FS. Easy going would like to see her again.

ImapLover
10-16-12, 17:03
Ms. Preggo was out last nite walking the strip. (wadling) and I was in the mood. Stopped and picked her up, light conv. Leo check. FS. 4 nice and juicy, I would love to see her again, no digits forgot to ask but I had fun.

KnightMale
11-02-12, 21:22
I have had a number of great times with Mindy and she had always been straight and honest with me. Well, recently I had her over as due to recent surgery I am not very mobile. Anyhow, she shows up, grabs the cash and dashes out the door. I guess we are never too old to keep relearning the same lesson-always and I mean always be careful and no matter how many times they have been honest with you before, you still have to always be careful.

Aczdad
11-02-12, 22:49
Feel sorry for you dude. Sometimes, bi*ch is bi*ch, won't become a lady.

I have had a number of great times with Mindy and she had always been straight and honest with me. Well, recently I had her over as due to recent surgery I am not very mobile. Anyhow, she shows up, grabs the cash and dashes out the door. I guess we are never too old to keep relearning the same lesson-always and I mean always be careful and no matter how many times they have been honest with you before, you still have to always be careful.

Dover Key
11-02-12, 23:44
Feel sorry for you dude. Sometimes, bi*ch is bi*ch, won't become a lady.Last time I saw Mindy, she was starting to look strung out skinny. Thanks for the heads up, no more business from me.

Howard5354
11-03-12, 05:40
I have had a number of great times with Mindy and she had always been straight and honest with me. Well, recently I had her over as due to recent surgery I am not very mobile. Anyhow, she shows up, grabs the cash and dashes out the door. I guess we are never too old to keep relearning the same lesson-always and I mean always be careful and no matter how many times they have been honest with you before, you still have to always be careful.Better be careful in bring strung out SW over to your pad. They may come back or tell their buddies and they all come back a la home invasion.

Stay safe

Fishdude
11-03-12, 10:00
I have had a number of great times with Mindy and she had always been straight and honest with me. Well, recently I had her over as due to recent surgery I am not very mobile. Anyhow, she shows up, grabs the cash and dashes out the door. I guess we are never too old to keep relearning the same lesson-always and I mean always be careful and no matter how many times they have been honest with you before, you still have to always be careful.Yeah, hard to know who to trust. I call this the delayed ripoff. I've had it happen a couple of times over the years. A provider you've seen 2 or 3 times. Everything was ok, then she tries to pull some bs.

I've seen providers that I know wouldn't do this and I trust them, but just because you've seen someone once or twice, you've still got to think with the big head (easy for me to say). Especially SW's. Don't know that I'd ever trust any of them completely.

Sorry this happened to you. I've never picked her up, but I think that I've seen her walking. She was sort of on my list, but not anymore.

Stay safe,

Fd

ImapLover
11-06-12, 14:26
Please don't let these women in your house Or have your personal no#, they will show upatany hour. They think your Mr. Moneybags. Or an atm with unlimited funds. I have been robbed in my own house.

KnightMale
11-11-12, 11:31
I dreamed I was finally able to drive again, so last night in the dream took a stroll down Badger. About midnight saw Rhea who advertises on BP (http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/rhea-riser-38/6696518) walking down the street. I dreamed she took 25 for CBJ. Went to a nearby spot and the dream was quick and ok-not wonderful. She won't get any academy awards for acting, but for the price worth it.

Coochie Eater
11-12-12, 14:06
Better be careful in bring strung out SW over to your pad. They may come back or tell their buddies and they all come back a la home invasion.

Stay safeIf all you lost was the cash she dashed with, you are very lucky. SW w / pimp or posse = home invasion, burglary, robbery. I feel your pain, my friend. I had a small business and hired an SW for some minor shit and ready pussy. It would have worked out great, but anything like a regular job was just too much for her. Earn a paycheck AND get paid for pussy? FUCK THAT! There's too much crack in this world to be smoked, so let's steal some lawn chairs.

LAWN CHAIRS, for Chrissakes. I didn't know there was a street market in lawn chairs. So anyway, don't ever, ever, ever, ever have a b1tch to the house. I mean really. She knows where you live. Do you know where she lives? Nope. Does she have anything worth stealing? Nope. Can you call the cops on her? (You can, but they show up and laugh at you because it was an illegal transaction, therefore you have no recourse.) So the answer is "Nope."

Are any of you going to have a provider to your home, even through an escort service? NOPE!

Experience is learning from your mistakes. Wisdom is learning from others' mistakes. Be wise.

Cooch.

God bless you all.

KnightMale
01-09-13, 20:07
I am finally starting to be able to be mobile again. Saw Michelle / Aly walking the parking lot about 2 pm this afternoon in the Saddle Ridge Apts on Badger, near the Burger King. I wonder how long it will be this time until the baby factory again is at work. I been down that road in the past and chose not to partake today. She said she wasn't working, but she gave every car that passed the stare.

MSN Man
02-11-13, 19:38
Anybody seen her recently. Anybody got her number that they would be willing to PM it to me. Thanks

ChopperFan1
02-13-13, 11:10
Anybody seen her recently. Anybody got her number that they would be willing to PM it to me. ThanksClear space in your in box and pm me.

ChopperFan1
02-14-13, 13:50
If anybody is a regular of Rheas I'd like any info on her.

KnightMale
03-02-13, 15:38
Mindy is in the Dane County Jail and I suspect it possible this might be a little longer stay than the typical (whatever typical is) stay, I. E. Not just an overnighter.

WillowRut
03-02-13, 18:02
Is this the same Mindy red hair from the Milwaukee south side streets. I know her real name but nothing comes up in Madison. I hope she is OK.

QUOTE=KnightMale; 1694671]Mindy is in the Dane County Jail and I suspect it possible this might be a little longer stay than the typical (whatever typical is) stay, I. E. Not just an overnighter.[/QUOTE]

Kev 3X
04-26-13, 09:14
A Large black women may have given me the look on Badger, closest thing I have seen to a SW there in ages. Wouldn't have stopped even if I was looking for that one though,

KnightMale
04-26-13, 11:39
Was this around 8:30 to 9pm or so last night? She walked slowing across Park to the liquor store across from BK? If so, I agree, not want to touch but then watched her get into the back seat of a car parked at BK and the car just sat there for quite a while. Interesting. Stay safe everyone!

Andy54
04-27-13, 15:12
Saw a girl walking on park St wearing a dress and didn't really think to much about it, other than that she seemed out of place wearing a dress on a cold day, and that the dress was probably really not a current style. An hour later I saw the same girl on Badger Road in front of the saddle ridge apartments. So I am guessing she was a street walker. Can't really describe her other than that she was a white girl and of average size. I drive a delivery truck and I get through that area 2-4 times daily, so I figured I might as well keep a look out, but I haven't seen anything, for so long, I wasn't really paying attention anymore. Guess I will have to start paying more attention again!

CheeseMan
05-23-13, 16:43
Has anyone seen Varina out lately? I have been making the occasional cruise looking for her but have come up empty!

KnightMale
05-23-13, 18:18
Has anyone seen Varina out lately? I have been making the occasional cruise looking for her but have come up empty!I have not seen her on badger for months. I think she now a rare visitor to badger as her bf, main squeeze / supplier is out of the joint and she lives with him. At least that what my intel says. If she makes an appearance again, I would be interested in knowing.

JohnLew0887
06-12-13, 01:13
Hello all,

I've recently moved into the Madison area and thankfully found about this site. I'm looking for some helpful tips and suggestions on good locations and times to go out and find someone. If anyone has good places, routes and / or general times, let me know. Thanks guys, happy hunting and be safe.

Howard5354
06-12-13, 09:37
Hello all,

I've recently moved into the Madison area and thankfully found about this site. I'm looking for some helpful tips and suggestions on good locations and times to go out and find someone. If anyone has good places, routes and / or general times, let me know. Thanks guys, happy hunting and be safe.Dude, you have to earn your respect here. No one is going to share anything with you, because you could be LE or simply a collector. So read the forums for a while then pounce on one of the ladies and then report back. Learn the ropes then check out a lady and then share. Slowly but surely the doors will open. Read, Read and Learn. Do not move too fast or you may find yourself doing the perp walk.

Good luck and welcome to Madison.

Qjwin
06-12-13, 19:29
Hello all,

I've recently moved into the Madison area and thankfully found about this site. I'm looking for some helpful tips and suggestions on good locations and times to go out and find someone. If anyone has good places, routes and / or general times, let me know. Thanks guys, happy hunting and be safe.Give me a break officer.

Steve4100
06-12-13, 21:24
Hello all,

I've recently moved into the Madison area and thankfully found about this site. I'm looking for some helpful tips and suggestions on good locations and times to go out and find someone. If anyone has good places, routes and / or general times, let me know. Thanks guys, happy hunting and be safe.Well if he is not an officer then he should RTFF.

Howard5354
06-12-13, 21:42
Well if he is not an officer then he should RTFF.How come I did not see the connection. Screen name is JohnLew or John Law.

KnightMale
07-07-13, 21:17
Saw her Sunday morning on Badger about 8am-she was just coming across the footbridge across the beltline. Later, when I was on my way home, about 10 am, she was further down walking back and forth, closer to fish hatchery; I briefly talked to her but I had no time to play today, and it was clear she been out most, if not all night. She was looking tough.

CTmongerX1
08-02-13, 23:57
Was recently up from chi town for some business, driving past the ol Geisha House on E Washington near Johnston. Saw 2 that certainly looked they were on the prowl about dinner time. 1 heavy WSW, the other was a WSW with a cute body, but a worn face. Both walking west and gave me the look. Its a very busy area of the street, so I was surprised. Any luck finding a gem in this area? Wiling to trade for Chicago area AMP INFO if you would rather PM.

Ctm

Dover Key
09-27-13, 19:24
Going to a buddies place and passing the Hotels on Hayes Road, I spotted a young dark haired girl named Clary. She said she was 25, but was a bit "used" looking if that was her real age. She had no protection and explained all her rules to me on the way. I told her, I could drive her back right now or she could drop the "I might be a psycho" routine, treat me like a boyfriend for 20 min. She opted for the treating me like a boyfriend and I had a nice BBBJ and Cf for. 60 in the car, of which. 20 was a tip. Nice C tits and tight body on the good side, not so great teeth-a 6. Also the # she gave me is not her, so no repeat.

I sure miss street walker action. If anyone has any streetwalker numbers they want to share, I would love to partake. Otherwise, I'll just wait for my next business trip.

KnightMale
12-22-13, 23:12
Saw Stacy who used to be from Stoughton walking Badger by the liquor store across from BK this evening. She has not worn the miles and the time behind bars well. Be careful as a check of CCAP shows she has an outstanding warrant for possession.

FuelBoy
05-31-14, 01:12
I will be visting stoughton for a week I'm from milwaukee are there any street walkers in stoughton I would like some help please.

Sky Flyer
05-31-14, 06:53
I will be visting stoughton for a week I'm from milwaukee are there any street walkers in stoughton I would like some help please.While I don't get to Stoughton much I think it's to small to have that kind of action. Try Madison.

KnightMale
06-19-14, 15:08
Just to occasionally satisfy my curiosity I did a perusal of Badger this early afternoon. Despite the road construction, saw Verina trolling the streets, working her way up to Saddle Ridge. The years of walking and using have sure taken their toll on her. I had known her for a number of years and foolishly at one time thought we were friends until she did a grab and dash on me a while back. Even if you have treated them well and with respect over the years, one can still never take anything for granted. She is looking bad.

MidMan3562
08-08-14, 00:40
I used to have decent luck but now I can't catch any fish? Any new fishing areas?

Another Guy
08-27-14, 00:14
In town for a brief visit and looked for some stress relief around 7:30 p on Badger. Picked up Michelle who looked a bit better from a distance but not quite as good in the car. A BSW she is probably in her 40's. There was a BIG amount of LEO presence tonight so picked her up a block north of Badger and a block west of Park. All the neighborhood folk around strolling on the streets seemed to know what was going on. Settled on an amount for a BBBJ, found a spot. Paid a little premium as I asked for a leisurely, girlfriend friend experience but pretty quickly she was asking if I was close and as soon I did get close to finishing she pulled away leaving me with a mess in my lap. Then she wanted a ride to the 7-11 to pick up cigs AND wanted me to take her back where I found her. As soon as she was in the 7-11 I drove off figuring if she couldn't fulfill the transaction (mess in my lap) then I certainly was finished with any extras for her.

She got the job done, I suppose. If you pick her up, stick to your minimum donation and have clean up materials with you (I did not since I just got in to town and was in a rental).

Be safe!

Another Guy.

PaulB1911
10-08-14, 14:39
Does any one got any current ph# for Mindy or MILF rhea please pm me.

Or any other vheap girls prefer older white one also looking for JVL or Fort Atkinson ww areas I got a good ph# to trade.

KnightMale
11-06-14, 22:47
Not sure if I just avoided a sting or not. I was just cruising Badger for a while this evening for old times sake when about 8 pm I see in front of the apartment complex across from the fire station two new faces. In the dark and with the heavy coats it was hard to get a good look but one appeared to be black and shorter and more rotund. The other was white, taller and had a real spinner body. But, they just never moved from the general area. They didn't stand right next to each other, but it clear they working together. I drove by several times and the spinner would keep giving me the look and still she never moved. Finally my curiosity got the better of me and I pulled into the driveway by the entrance to the apartment building. After the two appeared to talk for a few moments the spinner walked over. She leaned in the window and asked if I was looking "for an arrangement" but she wouldn't get in. I She said she would not get in unless we agreed on an arrangement. If there is one thing I have learned from this forum is to never discuss business with someone who will not get in the care and do a LEO check and then move out a bit before business is discussed. Needless to say that I told her then I not interested and just wanted to see if she had needed a ride. I may have passed up the encounter of a lifetime, but it all just smelled to me and I decided discretion is the better part of valor. Be careful out there and be safe.

Sinlover
11-06-14, 23:03
Not sure if I just avoided a sting or not. I was just cruising Badger for a while this evening for old times sake when about 8 pm I see in front of the apartment complex across from the fire station two new faces. In the dark and with the heavy coats it was hard to get a good look but one appeared to be black and shorter and more rotund. The other was white, taller and had a real spinner body. But, they just never moved from the general area. They didn't stand right next to each other, but it clear they working together. I drove by several times and the spinner would keep giving me the look and still she never moved. Finally my curiosity got the better of me and I pulled into the driveway by the entrance to the apartment building. After the two appeared to talk for a few moments the spinner walked over. She leaned in the window and asked if I was looking "for an arrangement" but she wouldn't get in. I She said she would not get in unless we agreed on an arrangement. If there is one thing I have learned from this forum is to never discuss business with someone who will not get in the care and do a LEO check and then move out a bit before business is discussed. Needless to say that I told her then I not interested and just wanted to see if she had needed a ride. I may have passed up the encounter of a lifetime, but it all just smelled to me and I decided discretion is the better part of valor. Be careful out there and be safe.Nicely done! Way to think with the big head.

DittoDude
11-06-14, 23:46
Not sure if I just avoided a sting or not. I was just cruising Badger for a while this evening for old times sake when about 8 pm I see in front of the apartment complex across from the fire station two new faces. In the dark and with the heavy coats it was hard to get a good look but one appeared to be black and shorter and more rotund. The other was white, taller and had a real spinner body. But, they just never moved from the general area. They didn't stand right next to each other, but it clear they working together. I drove by several times and the spinner would keep giving me the look and still she never moved. Finally my curiosity got the better of me and I pulled into the driveway by the entrance to the apartment building. After the two appeared to talk for a few moments the spinner walked over. She leaned in the window and asked if I was looking "for an arrangement" but she wouldn't get in. I She said she would not get in unless we agreed on an arrangement. If there is one thing I have learned from this forum is to never discuss business with someone who will not get in the care and do a LEO check and then move out a bit before business is discussed. Needless to say that I told her then I not interested and just wanted to see if she had needed a ride. I may have passed up the encounter of a lifetime, but it all just smelled to me and I decided discretion is the better part of valor. Be careful out there and be safe.Definitely a sting. I drove by not long ago and saw the white woman walking away from the scene while three cops were talking to some schmuck who I figure tried to pick her up.

Stay safe.

MSN Man
12-19-14, 15:45
Haven't seen a real street walker in a few months,(just a sting on badger) . Not Badger, Allied Area, North St or any where's along E. Wash. If anybody else has had any sightings please do tell. Looks like BP it will be. Lot less doing for the same money.

ChopperFan1
03-09-15, 10:01
I'm looking for cheap cum dumps to suck me few times a week I'm willing to buy you a BJ from a bbw I nknow for a good working ph#.

Prefere white and skinny.

Coochie Eater
03-11-15, 14:24
Yeah, there might be a stray out once in a while, but for the most part the strolls are dead. Out of sight, out of mind is the operative philosophy today. I used to cruise Badger for quickies all the time. Now the only women out walking are getting their 10,000.

Steps in to keep slim and trim. Everything's been pushed to backpage. Who knows when they'll start enforcing there?

One of the providers that advertises on BP all the time said that enforcement here is unbelievable. As a State Capital, she feels that BP is given free reign, and the only ones that get prosecuted are ones who get reported for theft or other rip offs.

So save your gas cruising the streets of Madtown. It's just not worth it.

KnightMale
12-10-15, 18:34
Lost track of Verina a number of months back, she is the tall blond spinner. Anyone any recent intel and contact info on her?

Thanks. Be safe out there.

Howard5354
12-10-15, 19:46
Yeah, there might be a stray out once in a while, but for the most part the strolls are dead. Out of sight, out of mind is the operative philosophy today. I used to cruise Badger for quickies all the time. Now the only women out walking are getting their 10,000.

Steps in to keep slim and trim. Everything's been pushed to backpage. Who knows when they'll start enforcing there?

One of the providers that advertises on BP all the time said that enforcement here is unbelievable. As a State Capital, she feels that BP is given free reign, and the only ones that get prosecuted are ones who get reported for theft or other rip offs.

So save your gas cruising the streets of Madtown. It's just not worth it.Fire up your wheels and head to Chicago. LEO is busy so booty is available. Girls, especially on the Northside will probably give you a booty discount.

SandFourMan
02-02-17, 15:08
Is LEO still looking for streetwalkers? Or is just dead forever now?

Cyngen
05-03-17, 12:17
I'm new to this could someone tell me where to hunt in Madison. Doesn't look like much activity.

Howard5354
05-04-17, 06:50
I'm new to this could someone tell me where to hunt in Madison. Doesn't look like much activity.Used to be on Packer and King but LEO has put an end to this activity.

Cs101
05-04-17, 12:07
Used to be on Packer and King but LEO has put an end to this activity.Madison LE has a pretty obvious policy. Keep the prostitution inside the massage parlors and off the streets.

BFSMan
05-05-17, 14:46
Madison LE has a pretty obvious policy. Keep the prostitution inside the massage parlors and off the streets.Sorry, new here, what's LEO?

Chesty3086
05-05-17, 16:16
Sorry, new here, what's LEO?LEO = Law Enforcment Officer.

Rather than ask questions, read the forums for a while. You can figure this stuff out if you have half a brain.

Cyngen
05-07-17, 15:42
It's so sad that there are little or no street activity. It should not be a crime for these girls to make a living in any way they can. For some its a matter of surviveing and for some even starvation for others. And for us who post here a way to give them something they need and for us get something we need.

DaHobbyist
05-07-17, 19:53
LEO = Law Enforcment Officer.

Rather than ask questions, read the forums for a while. You can figure this stuff out if you have half a brain.That unwarranted and patronizing response leads me to believe you have less than a quarter of a brain.

And yes, I have sunk to your level.

Cyngen
05-08-17, 05:09
That unwarranted and patronizing response leads me to believe you have less than a quarter of a brain.

And yes, I have sunk to your level.Who are you using making this statement 2.

Sanctimonious6
05-08-17, 15:03
That unwarranted and patronizing response leads me to believe you have less than a quarter of a brain.

And yes, I have sunk to your level.No need for the acrimony on either end. There's a great glossary of abbreviations on this very site. Just click on "Abbreviations" above. But just like nearly every other forum on the planet, when a noob asks a noobie question, there's going to be some flame. That's just how the world is, for better or worse. So it's good to try not to take it personally.

BFSMan
05-08-17, 16:01
No need for the acrimony on either end. There's a great glossary of abbreviations on this very site. Just click on "Abbreviations" above. But just like nearly every other forum on the planet, when a noob asks a noobie question, there's going to be some flame. That's just how the world is, for better or worse. So it's good to try not to take it personally.That's why I never replied to it, wasn't worth the effort LOL. Thanks for letting me and everybody else know about the abbreviations link, I was reading through this forum probably about 4 hours, and never saw anything about that. And I did realize that LEO was likely some form of officer, just wanted to verify.

ToolMan347
05-09-17, 02:23
It's so sad that there are little or no street activity. It should not be a crime for these girls to make a living in any way they can. For some its a matter of surviveing and for some even starvation for others. And for us who post here a way to give them something they need and for us get something we need.There will be no SW activity in Madison for quite some time. Another member mentioned the focus of LE and they have publicly stated it the same way themselves in the newspaper. Their goal is to keep it off the streets. Basically saying so much as they do not care about the online stuff. One newspaper interviewed a retired undercover that even said they were fully aware that illegal escorting was taking place fairly heavily in the east side hotels but right now their plan was to not put in the resources into even slowing it down. They are more concerned about the SW and drug trafficking. So, bad for the SW, good for the escorts and hobbyist I guess. Either way, I'm not going to complain as long as they are not focusing their efforts on escorting. In my opinion the SW scene was never worth a crap anyway. Cheaper? Yes. But quality was not much good. I partook in the Madison SW scene for 5 years and I think I only ever picked up 2 girls that were worth a repeat out of about 50. No thanks. They can take it away all they want.

DaHobbyist
05-10-17, 01:53
No need for the acrimony on either end. There's a great glossary of abbreviations on this very site. Just click on "Abbreviations" above. But just like nearly every other forum on the planet, when a noob asks a noobie question, there's going to be some flame. That's just how the world is, for better or worse. So it's good to try not to take it personally.I agree, for better or worse, that's the way of the world. But that doesn't make rudeness proper. In my humble opinion, we mongers should attempt collegiality at this site, not take joy in the humbling of "newbies. " The seemingly incessant demeaning of "newbies" is the reason I have so few posts.

I find cliques to be a nuisance, and I was also taught to frown on bullying. How can this site expect to grow when some members choose to treat fellow members the same way (I suspect) they treat providers. With no respect.

Oh well, I wrote too much and will step off my soapbox now.

AsiaPhileJake1
07-05-17, 15:30
Madison LE has a pretty obvious policy. Keep the prostitution inside the massage parlors and off the streets.I'm still wondering why RS got shut down? Too much pressure from the public?

KCbbqFan
07-22-17, 11:45
Don't know if this qualifies for this forum, but had an interesting experience on the way to the county fair on Thursday. Came off the belt on Rim to head to the fair. At the corner by the hotel (the Big C) was an apparent HSW smiling and waving to cars going by. She had on a little pair of shorts, halter top, ball cap & slim body. She had earbuds in and was dancing around. I gave her a wave and pulled into the hotel parking lot. Lo and behold she walks over to the car and jumps in. Says her name is Ashley and she doesn't have enough money for the fair. So I ask her if she would like to earn some money with some car fun & she says yes. So off we go for a very enjoyable BBBJCIM. Says she doesn't do this often. Only when she's short on funds. Generally hangs around rim and the frontage road next to the belt. Damage was. 25 Will have to stroll over that direction again sometime to see if she can be found again. Asked for digits and she claimed she had no phone at present. Maybe a fluke or maybe a good omen of things to come. Perhaps good things happen for those who are persistent. Will have to see.

PNR2004
09-05-17, 17:39
I'm still wondering why RS got shut down? Too much pressure from the public?I wonder why RS got shut down too. I come to Madison for work a couple time each year. I stay downtown and go there to relax. I was disappointed this last trip to town. Found a girl on BP. Tia. 19 y / o. OK. Would do again.

Cs101
09-06-17, 14:17
I wonder why RS got shut down too. I come to Madison for work a couple time each year. I stay downtown and go there to relax. I was disappointed this last trip to town. Found a girl on BP. Tia. 19 y / o. OK. Would do again.They got some negative attention recently when some girl (s) who worked there reported that they were forced to have sex with their clients, and that information went public. It's not like nobody knew, but I guess that was the straw that broke the camel's back IMHO.

CurbFeeler
09-06-17, 22:37
They got some negative attention recently when some girl (s) who worked there reported that they were forced to have sex with their clients, and that information went public. It's not like nobody knew, but I guess that was the straw that broke the camel's back IMHO.The guy chuck that own_ran the place died on sat. Closed on sat. Night never to re-open again RIP.

DannyFunn63
09-07-17, 17:21
From what I saw, the RS owner and his ex wife had some tax issues that eventually brought it down.

I wonder why RS got shut down too. I come to Madison for work a couple time each year. I stay downtown and go there to relax. I was disappointed this last trip to town. Found a girl on BP. Tia. 19 y / o. OK. Would do again.

Cs101
09-07-17, 22:20
The guy chuck that own_ran the place died on sat. Closed on sat. Night never to re-open again RIP.I don't know about that, I can't find any obituary. He was actually charged with running a brothel last fall.

SandFourMan
10-05-17, 02:42
Anyone think some former posters on BP are going to SW now that BP is dead sort of speak?

KCbbqFan
10-06-17, 20:52
Was strolling on west Wash by the golden arches and noticed 4 possible working girls, 2 WSW, 2 BSW. This was around 10 am on Tuesday. Pulled into McD's parking lot to scope things out. Yeah, they are walking around aimlessly, a few managers hanging around, a couple hanging out at the bus stop, but not getting on when the bus came. Saw a fairly decent looking BSW across the street that passed on two busses. So took a drive by to see what's up.

She gives almost no look or even indicates she sees me, so I decide to go around the block to see what happens. Lo and behold when I make the turn back to Wash, there she is, so I stop and in the car she jumps. Says her name is Tracy and she needs money for her grandkids birthday (said she was 40, which was somewhat believable). After a quick LEO check we're off to a private spot for BBBJ. Said she wanted. 5, but said I only had. 3, so she agreed to that. Get to the spot and she gets totally naked. Skin was soft, missing a few teeth, nice tits with a little sag. She gets right to work and I get some tittie play and some fiv. Didn't take long to bust and she swallowed.

Says she's out most days, but I've gone by the past three days and haven't seen her or any other SW's. Have seen a large, busty BSW over on Darbo and down towards the park. Looks like she is advertising, but have not made the scoop yet. Usually wears shorts and a top several sizes too small.

Hopefully this is a sign of good things to come. Happy mongering!

SandFourMan
10-07-17, 00:09
Was strolling on west Wash by the golden arches and noticed 4 possible working girls, 2 WSW, 2 BSW. This was around 10 am on Tuesday. Pulled into McD's parking lot to scope things out. Yeah, they are walking around aimlessly, a few managers hanging around, a couple hanging out at the bus stop, but not getting on when the bus came. Saw a fairly decent looking BSW across the street that passed on two busses. So took a drive by to see what's up.

She gives almost no look or even indicates she sees me, so I decide to go around the block to see what happens. Lo and behold when I make the turn back to Wash, there she is, so I stop and in the car she jumps. Says her name is Tracy and she needs money for her grandkids birthday (said she was 40, which was somewhat believable). After a quick LEO check we're off to a private spot for BBBJ. Said she wanted. 5, but said I only had. 3, so she agreed to that. Get to the spot and she gets totally naked. Skin was soft, missing a few teeth, nice tits with a little sag. She gets right to work and I get some tittie play and some fiv. Didn't take long to bust and she swallowed.

Says she's out most days, but I've gone by the past three days and haven't seen her or any other SW's. Have seen a large, busty BSW over on Darbo and down towards the park. Looks like she is advertising, but have not made the scoop yet. Usually wears shorts and a top several sizes too small.

Hopefully this is a sign of good things to come. Happy mongering!If you can pm info about tracy would love to see her. Might hit up wash up on Monday.

WaterFrontDean
10-09-17, 08:29
Anyone know if any of these ladies looking for a handout in the street are SW's? Saw a thing one by Woodman's yest in SP.

SandFourMan
10-10-17, 12:38
Anyone know if any of these ladies looking for a handout in the street are SW's? Saw a thing one by Woodman's yest in SP.What time did you see them there?

GunSmoke
10-10-17, 13:38
Anyone know if any of these ladies looking for a handout in the street are SW's? Saw a thing one by Woodman's yest in SP.Be careful Madison has a no panhandling law so LE could be watching.

BooRadley72
10-10-17, 16:57
Anyone know if any of these ladies looking for a handout in the street are SW's? Saw a thing one by Woodman's yest in SP.Last winter there was a young lady and her dog sitting in front of Barnes and Noble. I was there with my little brother. (Big brother program). She and the dog were freezing. I got her a coffee and offered to get dog food from target and food for her. One chipotle burrito and iams bag later everyone is happy. I offered to take her to Salvation army but she said they don't allow dogs. I have rental properties and offered her and the dog a place to stay to be warm for the evening. I told her that she could stay there alone as long as she left the place in the condition she found it and makes sure the dog went to the bathroom outside. I was on a strictly humanitarian Mission here. I made it clear ito her. Well, once the place to stay offer was made, she went nuts. Started screaming at me and accusing me of all kinds of things. Made a huge scene my little brother who was 12 was completely freaked out. What I thought would be a lesson treating others kindly turn into a lesson abut crazy people. I guess the short answer is don't do it unless they approach you.

AsiaPhileJake1
10-10-17, 21:20
Be careful Madison has a no panhandling law so LE could be watching.Let me get this straight. If you give a panhandler something you are also in trouble?

WaterFrontDean
10-11-17, 07:35
What time did you see them there?Saw her around noonish, I was going to the movies.

KCbbqFan
10-13-17, 02:05
Sorry guys I do not have more info on Tracy. I have not seen her out again and she was a no show for a scheduled date. Looks like her and the SW's I saw were a one time thing. Also, a correction to my earlier post, I meant east Washington not west. If I happen to get lucky again I will post a review.

CheeseMan
10-13-17, 10:51
Let me get this straight. If you give a panhandler something you are also in trouble?Madison has an ordinance about where panhandlers can panhandle. Police could watch a panhandler, or bum as we used to call them, to discourage them from begging in the median.

Cyngen
03-07-18, 17:10
Does / can anyone tell me where in Madison I can pick up a street walker as of 3 -2018.

SandFourMan
03-10-18, 21:48
Does / can anyone tell me where in Madison I can pick up a street walker as of 3 -2018.Man if you can find any let me know!

Cyngen
03-11-18, 20:12
I looked a couple years ago. Drove for hours no luck. It isn't normal not to see even one.

NoDamage
03-12-18, 08:19
Does / can anyone tell me where in Madison I can pick up a street walker as of 3 -2018.

Man if you can find any let me know!

I looked a couple years ago. Drove for hours no luck. It isn't normal not to see even one.MPD has had a zero tolerance policy for SW for a number of years. Your not likely to see one. If they do make a re-appearance, MPD would probably crack down and also resume doing stings.

Madison likes to pretend that sex work doesn't exist. Out of site, out of mind.

Cyngen
03-12-18, 16:59
I had to go to Madison today on business. I had a couple hours to kill so I drove. South Park to fish hatchery rd. I had been told this was a good area back in the day.

I did not see anything. There was a guy who looked to be in drag. Probley LEO.

Gone twice in 2 years. Won't be going back. I give up.

TimWatley1973
03-12-18, 23:43
Haven't been any for YEARS and that's been posted on this thread many times.

I had to go to Madison today on business. I had a couple hours to kill so I drove. South Park to fish hatchery rd. I had been told this was a good area back in the day.

I did not see anything. There was a guy who looked to be in drag. Probley LEO.

Gone twice in 2 years. Won't be going back. I give up.

Cyngen
03-14-18, 13:23
Haven't been any for YEARS and that's been posted on this thread many times.I wonder what LEO did to make this a S. With free city. I have never seen anything like it.

NoDamage
03-15-18, 08:49
I wonder what LEO did to make this a S. With free city. I have never seen anything like it.1) Aggressive targeting of both the SW and the johns. It's not a question of will they target you, it's just a matter of when.

2) They ignore AMPs and providers working out of hotels, for the most part. Why walk the streets when LEO ignores hotel activity?

This allows Madison to pretend that prostitution doesn't happen here. Sure lots of people know better, but you have to at least look for it. It's not in your face unless your staying at a notel.

DieselMike
03-15-18, 09:37
1) Aggressive targeting of both the SW and the johns. It's not a question of will they target you, it's just a matter of when.

2) They ignore AMPs and providers working out of hotels, for the most part. Why walk the streets when LEO ignores hotel activity?

This allows Madison to pretend that prostitution doesn't happen here. Sure lots of people know better, but you have to at least look for it. It's not in your face unless your staying at a notel.Coming soon to Milwaukee, per the interim Chief of Police. They can not stop "the world's oldest profession", only force it out of sight. No complaints from Sanctimonious Suzy Q. Public equals "problem solved".

HornyGuy Lif
03-15-18, 17:53
Haven't been any for YEARS and that's been posted on this thread many times.You have to travel to Rockford Ill. Or Milwaukee to find any SW. Just the way it is.

CheeseMan
03-16-18, 12:32
Last success I had was near East Town Motels last summer. Girl advertising on back page.

Was out walking the motel parking lot looking for some cash that she did not have to share with her managers.

Anyway, I see activity there sporadically as I work in the area. Of course it does not last long, police presence moves in shortly as they are drawn to people hanging out in those parking lots.

You have to travel to Rockford Ill. Or Milwaukee to find any SW. Just the way it is.

Cyngen
03-16-18, 17:51
Last success I had was near East Town Motels last summer. Girl advertising on back page.

Was out walking the motel parking lot looking for some cash that she did not have to share with her managers.

Anyway, I see activity there sporadically as I work in the area. Of course it does not last long, police presence moves in shortly as they are drawn to people hanging out in those parking lots.Is east town motels the name of one motel or a group of them?

RawlSocket
03-16-18, 18:49
Never picked up a SW, not because I didn't want to, but it was never the right time. The last time I had the chance, was when my son was living on Park St. , and I was heading over for a visit. Sitting at a light, a really sweet looking young black girl wanted a "ride". If I wasn't busy, I would have jumped. This was over 6 years ago. The other thing is, I can only see this happening during the heat of summer anymore. And then only if you're lucky.

Cyngen
03-22-18, 14:23
Is east town motels the name of one motel or a group of them?Where are these motels?

CurbFeeler
03-23-18, 05:21
Where are these motels?4 on Hayes rd. Don't let the bedbugs BITE. LOL.

Cyngen
03-23-18, 10:24
Thanks for the info.

4 on Hayes rd. Don't let the bedbugs BITE. LOL.

KCbbqFan
03-24-18, 19:48
Last October I scooped a BSW on east wash near the arches across from ellas (see posts 113 & 121). It was a one time right place right time thing as I never saw any SW's around there again. I work in the area and I go by there 5 days a week with zero sightings. I also found a WSW on rimrock during fair time, again a right place right time event. Once in a while I visit the old stroll on park and fish hatch with zero results.

Also have seen sw's around the perkins and the close by east side motels. sometimes you might be able to catch them in the parking lots, but management is also usually around.

I guess once in a while a gem may show up, but I'm not holding my breath.

Tjinla2001
04-09-18, 11:07
I lived near the capital in the 1970 s. There were prostitutes in the streets and bars. I met so many nice African American girls during college. Madison is a backwater now.

Member #6005
05-23-18, 21:03
I was cruising the other day, near Visions, but on the other side of the street. A girl catches my eye. It's obvious from the get go that she's "working. " I didn't beckon her or anything. I saw her cross the street and head to Kwik Trip. So I drove over to the side parking lot. She walked past and I motioned her to get in. She offered $80 for hh. I declined, politely. She then skipped straight to $20. LOL. I asked her politely to leave, several times. She finally did. She was just a bit too dinged up for my taste.

My point is, it's out there, if you're looking for it.

Cs101
05-24-18, 11:03
I was cruising the other day, near Visions, but on the other side of the street. A girl catches my eye. It's obvious from the get go that she's "working. " I didn't beckon her or anything. I saw her cross the street and head to Kwik Trip. So I drove over to the side parking lot. She walked past and I motioned her to get in. She offered $80 for hh. I declined, politely. She then skipped straight to $20. LOL. I asked her politely to leave, several times. She finally did. She was just a bit too dinged up for my taste.

My point is, it's out there, if you're looking for it.I guess we can thank the "Push Sex Workers Out Onto the Streets Again" act for that.

RawlSocket
06-12-18, 09:55
I guess we can thank the "Push Sex Workers Out Onto the Streets Again" act for that.I won't give the exact location, but several of the girls that used BP would use a house that was very close to Visions. I wonder if that still might be the case.

ShortyMeicher
06-18-18, 10:08
A co-workers sister used to work at the G-House and her boyfriend / manager was supposedly a bouncer there. She had a house behind visions and down the street a short ways. She "braided hair" there. So five years ago there was at least one house. As soon as her two kids got out of high school she straightened up and moved back to Stoughton and works at a decent job now. But of course by then the whole family dis-owned her. Had more to do with her boyfriend then anything.

Coochie Eater
06-20-18, 12:21
I lived near the capital in the 1970 s. There were prostitutes in the streets and bars. I met so many nice African American girls during college. Madison is a backwater now.OMFG! The Corner Tap, The Main King, The Mustang Inn, The Dangle, Four Massage Parlors and a Dirty Book Store. Black girls used to take the bus in from Milwaukee just to stroll Main and King Streets. If you went to the Majestic for The Rocky Horror Picture Show, or Harold and Maude, you had to wade your way through so much pussy, you reeked of vagina from just crossing the street. I knew a cab driver that used to park on Main Street in front of the Dangle, and in the winter time, he'd charge the hookers a buck to get warm. "If I get a call you have to get out. It might be a half hour, it might be five minutes, but either way it costs a buck to get in. " He made more in warming pussy up than he did in fares.

It's much nicer and safer now, because that whole neighborhood was a super shit-hole back then, but it was monger heaven too. The Main-King was the place you went to get knifed by a cockroach.

Okay, so a friend of mine and I had gone to a midnight show at the Majestic. Afterwards we stopped at the bar across the street (Fuck, I can't remember the name of it now. It was the only decent place on the block. It had stained glass windows, and it had a church-like name, like "The Chapel" or something like that. It's a gay bar now.) After a cold one, we were walking up the street, and as we passed the next building, which was a shoe store then, a black hooker with huge tits in a coral crop top and gold pants (I can remember her like yesterday, and I can't remember the name of the fucking bar) stepped out of the doorway and started walking next to us. "You want me to suck your dick?" she asked.

I was going to say "I don't know, how much does it cost?" I got as far as "I don't know. . . " when she cut me off, turned around and shouted at another hooker at the top of her lungs:

THIS MAN DON'T KNOW IF HE WANT ME TO SUCK HIS DICK OR NOT!!!

Ah, the good ol' daze.

Coochie (the undecided) Eater.

God Bless You All.

P.S. I decided I did not, BTW. I still regret it. She was fairly attractive, had a little narrow waist, and titties just bubbling out of that coral crop top. She's probably 68 - 70 years old right now. And those titties are all slack and keeping company with her navel. So you got to strike while the iron is hot guys. Coochie (yes, me and pussy both) do not improve with age.

Howard5354
06-20-18, 19:30
OMFG! The Corner Tap, The Main King, The Mustang Inn, The Dangle, Four Massage Parlors and a Dirty Book Store. Black girls used to take the bus in from Milwaukee just to stroll Main and King Streets. If you went to the Majestic for The Rocky Horror Picture Show, or Harold and Maude, you had to wade your way through so much pussy, you reeked of vagina from just crossing the street. I knew a cab driver that used to park on Main Street in front of the Dangle, and in the winter time, he'd charge the hookers a buck to get warm. "If I get a call you have to get out. It might be a half hour, it might be five minutes, but either way it costs a buck to get in. " He made more in warming pussy up than he did in fares.

It's much nicer and safer now, because that whole neighborhood was a super shit-hole back then, but it was monger heaven too. The Main-King was the place you went to get knifed by a cockroach.

Okay, so a friend of mine and I had gone to a midnight show at the Majestic. Afterwards we stopped at the bar across the street (Fuck, I can't remember the name of it now. It was the only decent place on the block. It had stained glass windows, and it had a church-like name, like "The Chapel" or something like that. It's a gay bar now.) After a cold one, we were walking up the street, and as we passed the next building, which was a shoe store then, a black hooker with huge tits in a coral crop top and gold pants (I can remember her like yesterday, and I can't remember the name of the fucking bar) stepped out of the doorway and started walking next to us. "You want me to suck your dick?" she asked..I had so much pussy back in the day. Used to eat Mercedes ass and pussy out big time. I recently reunited with Mercedes for a farewell ass eating session. There is nothing left in Madison.

Member #5726
06-20-18, 21:59
OMFG! The Corner Tap, The Main King, The Mustang Inn, The Dangle, Four Massage Parlors and a Dirty Book Store. Black girls used to take the bus in from Milwaukee just to stroll Main and King Streets. If you went to the Majestic for The Rocky Horror Picture Show, or Harold and Maude, you had to wade your way through so much pussy, you reeked of vagina from just crossing the street. I knew a cab driver that used to park on Main Street in front of the Dangle, and in the winter time, he'd charge the hookers a buck to get warm. "If I get a call you have to get out. It might be a half hour, it might be five minutes, but either way it costs a buck to get in. " He made more in warming pussy up than he did in fares.

Okay, so a friend of mine and I had gone to a midnight show at the Majestic. Afterwards we stopped at the bar across the street (Fuck, I can't remember the name of it now. It was the only decent place on the block. It had stained glass windows, and it had a church-like name, like "The Chapel" or something like that. It's a gay bar now.) After a cold one, we were walking up the street, and as we passed the next building, which was a shoe store then, a black hooker with huge tits in a coral crop top and gold pants (I can remember her like yesterday, and I can't remember the name of the fucking bar) stepped out of the doorway and started walking next to us. "You want me to suck your dick?" she asked.

I was going to say "I don't know, how much does it cost?" I got as far as "I don't know. . . " when she cut me off, turned around and shouted at another hooker at the top of her lungs:

THIS MAN DON'T KNOW IF HE WANT ME TO SUCK HIS DICK OR NOT!!!

Ah, the good ol' daze.

Coochie (the undecided) Eater.

God Bless You All.

P.S. I decided I did not, BTW. I still regret it. She was fairly attractive, had a little narrow waist, and titties just bubbling out of that coral crop top. She's probably 68 - 70 years old right now. And those titties are all slack and keeping company with her navel. So you got to strike while the iron is hot guys. Coochie (yes, me and pussy both) do not improve with age.I can remember back in those old days to, but just to drive around and see what hookers looked like in the Main and King Street area. There was a massage parlor upstairs in that area. The bar patrons would heckle guys leaving the place. There was a massage parlor in the rear of Visions back then to. Went in there once with a buddy as a lark after bar time. We wanted to see what it was like. We only had pocket change and asked a really hot southern gal working as a receptionist (blonde big tits and no bra) what we could get with it. She pointed to the pop machine and said some of those. Yep good ol days.

Coochie Eater
06-21-18, 16:14
I can remember back in those old days to, but just to drive around and see what hookers looked like in the Main and King Street area. There was a massage parlor upstairs in that area. The bar patrons would heckle guys leaving the place. There was a massage parlor in the rear of Visions back then to. Went in there once with a buddy as a lark after bar time. We wanted to see what it was like. We only had pocket change and asked a really hot southern gal working as a receptionist (blonde big tits and no bra) what we could get with it. She pointed to the pop machine and said some of those. Yep good ol days.I was taking some courses at Madison Business College. Went to the swamp off the square to check out some titty flop at the Mustang. I believe there were two massage parlors above the bars on Main, right next to each other. Shit, there was a massage parlor out on the west side in the shopping center where Dorn Hardware is at Midvale and the Belt. Anyway, after getting nice and hard watching Rosy the bartender with most most perfect anti-gravity tits ever, I stopped up at one of the rub'and'tugs. There was one of my teachers sitting there! Haha!

Now that I think about it, Rosy had one of the best bodies on a human being I've ever seen. She was also a sweet person and a great gal to talk to. I hope she's doing okay these days. I really liked her.

Coochie (waxing nostalgic about black titties) Eater.

God Bless You All.

Member #5726
06-23-18, 00:49
I was taking some courses at Madison Business College. Went to the swamp off the square to check out some titty flop at the Mustang. I believe there were two massage parlors above the bars on Main, right next to each other. Shit, there was a massage parlor out on the west side in the shopping center where Dorn Hardware is at Midvale and the Belt. Anyway, after getting nice and hard watching Rosy the bartender with most most perfect anti-gravity tits ever, I stopped up at one of the rub'and'tugs. There was one of my teachers sitting there! Haha!

Now that I think about it, Rosy had one of the best bodies on a human being I've ever seen. She was also a sweet person and a great gal to talk to. I hope she's doing okay these days. I really liked her.

God Bless You All.Completely forgot about the Mustang bar with its topless bartenders! To bad they weren't around today. Remember back when the Madison newspaper was full of ads for escorts? Pre-internet days for you youngsters. And the Whiskey-A-GoGo every body went there when you turned 18. Youngsters may not know back in those 18 you could go to bars and drink. What was blood alcohol back then. 20 or. 25? There was a time when you couldn't be arrested for dui unless you had caused an accident to.

Howard5354
06-24-18, 12:07
I was taking some courses at Madison Business College. Went to the swamp off the square to check out some titty flop at the Mustang. I believe there were two massage parlors above the bars on Main, right next to each other. Shit, there was a massage parlor out on the west side in the shopping center where Dorn Hardware is at Midvale and the Belt. Anyway, after getting nice and hard watching Rosy the bartender with most most perfect anti-gravity tits ever, I stopped up at one of the rub'and'tugs. There was one of my teachers sitting there! Haha!

God Bless You All.Where has all the good booty gone in Madison?

Member #5726
06-24-18, 15:11
Where has all the good booty gone in Madison?Economy is to good and jobs are to plentiful. Especially if your an attractive girl! Most chicks get into the biz as a last resort. The wolf is knocking at the door or their about to end up on the street. Not many women view this kinda work as their first career choice but one born out of necessity. They find out the money is fast, good, and easy so they stick with it till they burn out or guys get tired of repeating and phone stops ringing. Back in the gangster days think Al Capone they would hook girls on heroin before turning them out. Kinda sounds like history repeats with heroin / opioid crisis these days. Plus girls fees have not kept on with real inflation-pretty stagnant over past 10-15 years. Holy crap I bought some car stuff for doing restoration work on one of my corvettes and prices have doubled! Gov tries to say no inflation BULL!

Coochie Eater
06-26-18, 11:02
Completely forgot about the Mustang bar with its topless bartenders! To bad they weren't around today. Remember back when the Madison newspaper was full of ads for escorts? Pre-internet days for you youngsters. And the Whiskey-A-GoGo every body went there when you turned 18. Youngsters may not know back in those 18 you could go to bars and drink. What was blood alcohol back then. 20 or. 25? There was a time when you couldn't be arrested for dui unless you had caused an accident to.One of my less stellar moments in drinking: A cop thought I was dead because he found me spread eagled in a parking lot with my feet still in the car. Apparently I had just opened the door as I passed out, and fell onto the black top. Did I get a drunk in public ticket? Did I get a drunk driving ticket? Did I get a ride to jail to sleep it off?

FUCK NO! It was the 70's! I was extremely polite and deferential to him as he roused me from my drunken slumber. I had all the right answers to his questions, and because I wasn't a jerk, he let me go.

Today? Cuffed and stuffed with at least two charges against me.

I hate to admit it, but we're probably safer today without assholes like me on the road. Still, my record is clean and I have a good story.

Coochie (much luckier than he deserves) Eater.

God Bless You All.

Member #5726
06-26-18, 19:23
One of my less stellar moments in drinking: A cop thought I was dead because he found me spread eagled in a parking lot with my feet still in the car. Apparently I had just opened the door as I passed out, and fell onto the black top. Did I get a drunk in public ticket? Did I get a drunk driving ticket? Did I get a ride to jail to sleep it off?

FUCK NO! It was the 70's! I was extremely polite and deferential to him as he roused me from my drunken slumber. I had all the right answers to his questions, and because I wasn't a jerk, he let me go.

Today? Cuffed and stuffed with at least two charges against me.

I hate to admit it, but we're probably safer today without assholes like me on the road. Still, my record is clean and I have a good story.

Coochie (much luckier than he deserves) Eater.

God Bless You All.The part about only getting a DUI only if you caused an accident was probably in the early to mid 60's it was told to me by an old local cop way back. Plus remember the big safe cars we had then. They were big and heavy well built rugged machines. Not the pop cans of today. Speaking about how cops have changed we once threw a case of beer out cause cops were following us. They picked the beer up, stopped us and gave us the beer back. We were underage at the time to. True story!

Xiao Xing
07-07-18, 15:53
I came from Tampa Florida due to job relocation. There is almost no street walkers here in Madison. I go back to Florida during long holiday weekends and found the number of gals on the street is reducing too. BP is closed, causing some inconvenience too.

XX.

Economy is to good and jobs are to plentiful. Especially if your an attractive girl! Most chicks get into the biz as a last resort. The wolf is knocking at the door or their about to end up on the street. Not many women view this kinda work as their first career choice but one born out of necessity. They find out the money is fast, good, and easy so they stick with it till they burn out or guys get tired of repeating and phone stops ringing. Back in the gangster days think Al Capone they would hook girls on heroin before turning them out. Kinda sounds like history repeats with heroin / opioid crisis these days. Plus girls fees have not kept on with real inflation-pretty stagnant over past 10-15 years. Holy crap I bought some car stuff for doing restoration work on one of my corvettes and prices have doubled! Gov tries to say no inflation BULL!

YellowFever82
07-22-18, 22:38
I came from Tampa Florida due to job relocation. There is almost no street walkers here in Madison. I go back to Florida during long holiday weekends and found the number of gals on the street is reducing too. BP is closed, causing some inconvenience too.

XX.I used to live in St. Pete, but never hobbied there.

In general I'm not into walkers, but if someone is bored, has time to read and needs a laugh try reading the street walkers thread of St. Pete. I did that the other day and was laughing out loud.

When I'm bored at work I think I'll start reading random threads from around the country. Someone smart will probably make millions publishing a book with the shit written out there.

BooRadley72
08-07-18, 16:25
Ran into what I think was a street walker on the east side. 1st of all I've never picked up a street Walker. I need a quick bite before an appointment so I went through McDonald's drive-thru. While parked I was approached by a young woman early 20's. Asked if I could give her ride. I asked where she needed a ride to and she told me she was staying at the Motel 6. That's literally a block away so I asked her if she had something wrong with her legs. She laughed and said we could hang out if if drove her there. I told her I didn't have time to hang out. She walked off. I could be wrong, but FYI.

RawlSocket
08-07-18, 20:18
Ran into what I think was a street walker on the east side. 1st of all I've never picked up a street Walker. I need a quick bite before an appointment so I went through McDonald's drive-thru. While parked I was approached by a young woman early 20's. Asked if I could give her ride. I asked where she needed a ride to and she told me she was staying at the Motel 6. That's literally a block away so I asked her if she had something wrong with her legs. She laughed and said we could hang out if if drove her there. I told her I didn't have time to hang out. She walked off. I could be wrong, but FYI.That area has always kinda been like that. I got approached like 30 years ago near "red letter news". Skinny white girl asked me if I was looking for a date, (seriously).

Coochie Eater
08-07-18, 20:38
I wonder what LEO did to make this a S. With free city. I have never seen anything like it.Yes, other than the occasional provider actually walking to a destination, the SW scene is deader than Dillinger's ghost. Part of what made it easy to control SW's is that the strolls were fairly localized. Badger Rd, North St, and for a while, Marquette and Darbo. Easy to enforce, easy to sweep. (God, remember when Rayray used to work the Mobil Station? Anyway if girls strolled anywhere else, they stuck out like Michael Jordon in a snow bank. Once the interweb developed, hooking got pushed in-doors. Out of sight, out of mind. Also, remember, busting SWs was an easy bust. Something to do at the end of the month to make your numbers look good. But in terms of control, to set up stings and really get some arrests going, the amount of effort the force would have to do is intensive compared to the relatively low impact those arrests would have. Prostitution, after all, is a misdemeanor. So I would imagine that "out of sight, out of mind" works well for everyone, and LEO is only going to use prostitution busts to target providers involved in other, more dangerous activities, I. E. Extortion, drug dealing, etc.

Coochie (been mongering too long) Eater.

God Bless You All.

BulletsNBrains
08-08-18, 09:44
That area has always kinda been like that. I got approached like 30 years ago near "red letter news". Skinny white girl asked me if I was looking for a date, (seriously).I worked at RL back in '81/'82 ! We didn't allow working girls in our lot. Rules then girl / guy, girl / girl, but no guy / guy in the video booths. We sold a lot of 8 mm, super 8 and were just expanding our Beta / VHS tapes. The booths were still 8 mm mostly.

RawlSocket
08-08-18, 18:26
I worked at RL back in '81/'82 ! We didn't allow working girls in our lot. Rules then girl / guy, girl / girl, but no guy / guy in the video booths. We sold a lot of 8 mm, super 8 and were just expanding our Beta / VHS tapes. The booths were still 8 mm mostly.Oh this wasn't inside the store, this was out on the street, in the area.

Cyngen
09-15-18, 08:11
Yesterday I was down in Madison and had some time to kill so I drove up and down fish hatchery road and park. Saw nothing but one old lady that looked and sounded like she was nearly dead. I think she might of been a working girl at one point but at this point all she could attract is flys.

I thought maybe I might see something if I drove by adult book stores. Nothing, not one. I am at a point I don't feel like wasting my time or Gas.

FLSTC
03-11-20, 00:50
Wow been gone for 8 years and reading this its changed alot. I was going to try playing when I am there but I guess that would be a waste of time. What do you guys do for fun these days?

Flstc.

AsiaPhileJake1
07-11-21, 08:14
Yesterday I was down in Madison and had some time to kill so I drove up and down fish hatchery road and park. Saw nothing but one old lady that looked and sounded like she was nearly dead. I think she might of been a working girl at one point but at this point all she could attract is flys.

I thought maybe I might see something if I drove by adult book stores. Nothing, not one. I am at a point I don't feel like wasting my time or Gas.There hasn't been an obvious SW in Madison for years. You may occasionally stumble on one. I had two possibilities out on the west side and was tempted to hit up a young lady pumping gas. Last time I scooped one in the east side sitting outside the M6 it was a big mistake. She was shitface drunk and didn't like her awesome fake tits touched. WTF right? Then had difficulty getting her the fuck out of my car. She had a fifth in her purse and was sipping here and there. I think there may be possibilities out Gammon Rd.

Flagrant
07-12-21, 11:38
There hasn't been an obvious SW in Madison for years. You may occasionally stumble on one. I had two possibilities out on the west side and was tempted to hit up a young lady pumping gas. Last time I scooped one in the east side sitting outside the M6 it was a big mistake. She was shitface drunk and didn't like her awesome fake tits touched. WTF right? Then had difficulty getting her the fuck out of my car. She had a fifth in her purse and was sipping here and there. I think there may be possibilities out Gammon Rd.I was driving west on East Wash, near the intersection with Stoughton Road, by the Walgreens. And there was a surprisingly healthy looking woman panhandling on that little island. I thought about offering her $20 and suggesting we get a room so she could shower and relax on a bed, etc. But it was daylight and I thought better of it. It was a fun fantasy, though. LOL.

Coochie Eater
07-13-21, 11:37
Land of the Living Dead. In the 80 - 90's Main and King were crawling with slores. There were at least three massage parlors on those streets. You couldn't spit without hitting a hooker. By the early 2000's, that area had been gentrified and the strolls got pushed to Badger Road and North St from the old Red Letter News to E Johnson. If my memory serves me correctly, those areas were dryer than gramma's hoohah by 2009. Word on the street was that Madison LEO didn't enforce prostitution laws on the net, but swept the streets to keep them clean. Out of sight, out of mind kinda thing. It's been a good decade that I've even seen a stray walking Badger that could be grabbed on the fly.

Here's a memory from the distant past. Back in the 80's a friend of mine and I had gone to see the "Rocky Horror Picture Show" at the Majestic on King St. After the show, at about 1:30 in the morning, walking back up to the car, we were hit on by four different slores. The one I remember was an outstanding black woman with huge boobs and a narrow waste in gold hip-huggers and a coral midriff top. Son of a breach! I still regret not doing that one!

Coochie (Livin' in the past) Eater.

God bless you all.

AsiaPhileJake1
07-13-21, 22:15
Land of the Living Dead. In the 80 - 90's Main and King were crawling with slores. There were at least three massage parlors on those streets. You couldn't spit without hitting a hooker. By the early 2000's, that area had been gentrified and the strolls got pushed to Badger Road and North St from the old Red Letter News to E Johnson. If my memory serves me correctly, those areas were dryer than gramma's hoohah by 2009. Word on the street was that Madison LEO didn't enforce prostitution laws on the net, but swept the streets to keep them clean. Out of sight, out of mind kinda thing. It's been a good decade that I've even seen a stray walking Badger that could be grabbed on the fly.

Here's a memory from the distant past. Back in the 80's a friend of mine and I had gone to see the "Rocky Horror Picture Show" at the Majestic on King St. After the show, at about 1:30 in the morning, walking back up to the car, we were hit on by four different slores. The one I remember was an outstanding black woman with huge boobs and a narrow waste in gold hip-huggers and a coral midriff top. Son of a breach! I still regret not doing that one!

Coochie (Livin' in the past) Eater.

God bless you all.Yes I also remember the Majestic emptying out after RHPS. I got hit up unexpectedly by one asking if I was looking. There were quite a few dressed in drag also which definitely isn't my thing.

Sinconwis
05-21-22, 20:28
Got approached on the strip in the Dells by a young attractive BSW who asked if I wanted to be her daddy for the night for 4. We settled on a car date for. 6. Says she's a dancer, goes by Exotic.

WiDaddy
08-16-22, 18:39
Today at the mid afternoon point I was at that service station across from the car wash on Park Street. I noticed a young blonde sitting on the steps of the service station so I went around and parked on the side. When I walked to the front door of the service station she was asking me something but I couldn't understand it so I went in and got a Gatorade and when I came out she approached my car on the side of the building and asked if she could "make me happy" all the while rubbing her tits. She said her name is Isis and she will help me if I can help her. She wanted a ride to Darbo Drive. It all seemed so kind of out in the open to me so I went with my "brain" judgment and decided to not partake. I must admit though it was very tempting! Just wondering if anybody else has had this experience with her? It's been forever since I've seen a "Street walker" in Madison.

Flagrant
08-16-22, 20:55
Today at the mid afternoon point I was at that service station across from the car wash on Park Street. I noticed a young blonde sitting on the steps of the service station so I went around and parked on the side. When I walked to the front door of the service station she was asking me something but I couldn't understand it so I went in and got a Gatorade and when I came out she approached my car on the side of the building and asked if she could "make me happy" all the while rubbing her tits. She said her name is Isis and she will help me if I can help her. She wanted a ride to Darbo Drive. It all seemed so kind of out in the open to me so I went with my "brain" judgment and decided to not partake. I must admit though it was very tempting! Just wondering if anybody else has had this experience with her? It's been forever since I've seen a "Street walker" in Madison.I can see it now, for the next few days, people at the service station are going to be like, "Where the fuck are all these dudes coming from? And who the fuck is Isis?

WiDaddy
08-16-22, 23:36
I can see it now, for the next few days, people at the service station are going to be like, "Where the fuck are all these dudes coming from? And who the fuck is Isis?Right! The thing is that she looked familiar. Probably STG?

SnoopiesNose
08-17-22, 08:08
Today at the mid afternoon point I was at that service station across from the car wash on Park Street. I noticed a young blonde sitting on the steps of the service station so I went around and parked on the side. When I walked to the front door of the service station she was asking me something but I couldn't understand it so I went in and got a Gatorade and when I came out she approached my car on the side of the building and asked if she could "make me happy" all the while rubbing her tits. She said her name is Isis and she will help me if I can help her. She wanted a ride to Darbo Drive. It all seemed so kind of out in the open to me so I went with my "brain" judgment and decided to not partake. I must admit though it was very tempting! Just wondering if anybody else has had this experience with her? It's been forever since I've seen a "Street walker" in Madison.Maybe Gabby? Recently moved from SA to STG. I know she's been stuck outdoors a couple times this summer. Burning her bridges from stealing money to feed her drug habit. Led to her crossover from SA to STG. Maybe transitioning to Streetwalker now.

Flagrant
08-17-22, 10:45
Maybe Gabby? Recently moved from SA to STG. I know she's been stuck outdoors a couple times this summer. Burning her bridges from stealing money to feed her drug habit. Led to her crossover from SA to STG. Maybe transitioning to Streetwalker now.Oh, good call. LOL.

Flagrant
08-17-22, 11:48
Maybe Gabby? Recently moved from SA to STG. I know she's been stuck outdoors a couple times this summer. Burning her bridges from stealing money to feed her drug habit. Led to her crossover from SA to STG. Maybe transitioning to Streetwalker now.Here's her most recent SA profile, in Rockford:

https://members.seeking.com/member/02dccb5e-eba3-4d66-9375-559143f8dac3

You can find her STG ads by searching (in the Madison STG) for "bombshell". At this moment, there's one from Saturday, July 23rd:

https://madison.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/Beautiful-bombshell-ready-for/314720358107

WiDaddy
08-17-22, 12:13
Maybe Gabby? Recently moved from SA to STG. I know she's been stuck outdoors a couple times this summer. Burning her bridges from stealing money to feed her drug habit. Led to her crossover from SA to STG. Maybe transitioning to Streetwalker now.Bleach blonde with black roots and very long / wavy hair. Shorter with a decent body. Mid 20's. A bit ghetto accent. If this helps.

Flagrant
08-17-22, 13:41
Bleach blonde with black roots and very long / wavy hair. Shorter with a decent body. Mid 20's. A bit ghetto accent. If this helps.Hmm, ghetto accent doesn't sound like Gabby.

Free34
08-17-22, 13:42
Maybe Gabby? Recently moved from SA to STG. I know she's been stuck outdoors a couple times this summer. Burning her bridges from stealing money to feed her drug habit. Led to her crossover from SA to STG. Maybe transitioning to Streetwalker now.That was my first thought. STG ad is down now.

CasualReader1
08-17-22, 16:24
Maybe Gabby? Recently moved from SA to STG. I know she's been stuck outdoors a couple times this summer. Burning her bridges from stealing money to feed her drug habit. Led to her crossover from SA to STG. Maybe transitioning to Streetwalker now.A Streetwalker in Madison? I've lived here for years and I've never seen one. I've heard of there being street walkers in the Badger Rd area but that happened years ago. I usually don't go that far west but I just might have to take a cruise that way sometime soon.

Cherokee70
08-17-22, 17:37
That was my first thought. STG ad is down now.I would stay so far away from that girl. I was the first to report on her on SA. I've tried seeing you a few times since and it just gets worse. It's too bad because she seems like she could be a really good person but she has a lot of personal demons.

CasualReader1
08-17-22, 21:47
I would stay so far away from that girl. I was the first to report on her on SA. I've tried seeing you a few times since and it just gets worse. It's too bad because she seems like she could be a really good person but she has a lot of personal demons.I'm not familiar with this Gabby. Is there an ad that I can reference? I tried the search feature, no dice.

Flagrant
08-18-22, 07:51
I would stay so far away from that girl. I was the first to report on her on SA. I've tried seeing you a few times since and it just gets worse. It's too bad because she seems like she could be a really good person but she has a lot of personal demons.Totally agree. She's extremely attractive. But also very skilled at making the experience of trying to enjoy her company nearly impossible. And short-lived.

LOL.

P.S. Can you link to the post where you first reported on her? I tried to find it, but came up empty. Thanks.

Cherokee70
08-18-22, 20:34
Totally agree. She's extremely attractive. But also very skilled at making the experience of trying to enjoy her company nearly impossible. And short-lived.

LOL.

P.S. Can you link to the post where you first reported on her? I tried to find it, but came up empty. Thanks.It was in the arrangement section. It was probably about a year ago now. How do you post a link? Wow I sound stupid don't I haha.

Flagrant
08-20-22, 15:33
It was in the arrangement section. It was probably about a year ago now. How do you post a link? Wow I sound stupid don't I haha.Not stupid at all. If you notice each post is numbered, in the upper right hand corner. Click that link, it will take you to the post. If you paste that URL into a message, though, it won't quite work. Because the forum software doesn't seem to recognize it's own links. So you have to embed it in URL tags. If that's not clear, I can explain in more detail. The more people who know how to do this, the better. So I'm happy to help.

Cherokee70
08-20-22, 15:54
Not stupid at all. If you notice each post is numbered, in the upper right hand corner. Click that link, it will take you to the post. If you paste that URL into a message, though, it won't quite work. Because the forum software doesn't seem to recognize it's own links. So you have to embed it in URL tags. If that's not clear, I can explain in more detail. The more people who know how to do this, the better. So I'm happy to help.So I was trying to look for the post, but I don't see it anymore. Does this thing automatically delete posts after a certain time?

Flagrant
08-20-22, 16:04
So I was trying to look for the post, but I don't see it anymore. Does this thing automatically delete posts after a certain time?Not that I'm aware of. You can look through your own posts. When you click the name of a message's author, you get a menu. One of the items is view forum posts. You may have put it in a different thread?

Wahobbert
05-04-23, 10:40
I'm asking about the streets where the women walk. I'm about fed up with these bitches all asking for pre-pay and ghosting, or having pics on the ad that are from 2 years and 3 babies ago. I prefer to see something I like with my own eyes and snap that up instead of all of this screwing around. I just spent like 4 hours messing around and texting back and forth after simply asking the direct question "What are your rates and terms for 1 hour in-call". I think one in twenty actually just straight up answered the question without wasting time first, with stupid nonsense. I asked to talk to one, she said "wait 5 minutes" and got back to me 2 days later. I mentioned that she must have a strangely different concept of time and that I had already left town (end). Or they said the rates and terms, then to do the old "by the way, I need you to send me pre-pay because I've had a bad experiences before". I really don't know how sending pre-pay makes them safe from anything but having to actually do something in return for the money they get.

It's getting pretty bad out there. In the old days, you went out in your car, grabbed some of the things the ladies like and went out driving around till you found one strolling down the street. Nobody walks around anymore. Everything is phones and internet and we all know that's where the scammers can work their dark magic on unsuspecting fools with more money than sense.

It's so easy to scam, I would do it myself if my morals became compromised.

Crisler
05-04-23, 12:53
I'm asking about the streets where the women walk. I'm about fed up with these bitches all asking for pre-pay and ghosting, or having pics on the ad that are from 2 years and 3 babies ago. I prefer to see something I like with my own eyes and snap that up instead of all of this screwing around. I just spent like 4 hours messing around and texting back and forth after simply asking the direct question "What are your rates and terms for 1 hour in-call". I think one in twenty actually just straight up answered the question without wasting time first, with stupid nonsense. I asked to talk to one, she said "wait 5 minutes" and got back to me 2 days later. I mentioned that she must have a strangely different concept of time and that I had already left town (end). Or they said the rates and terms, then to do the old "by the way, I need you to send me pre-pay because I've had a bad experiences before". I really don't know how sending pre-pay makes them safe from anything but having to actually do something in return for the money they get.

It's getting pretty bad out there. In the old days, you went out in your car, grabbed some of the things the ladies like and went out driving around till you found one strolling down the street. Nobody walks around anymore. Everything is phones and internet and we all know that's where the scammers can work their dark magic on unsuspecting fools with more money than sense.

It's so easy to scam, I would do it myself if my morals became compromised.I think of all the nonsense as a blessing: It's a waste of time, but as long as I keep my wits about me, there's simply nothing on offer that's reasonable and promising. So I end up not indulging. Which is sort of my goal.

I still try, though. Because I'm an idiot? LOL.

SandFourMan
05-22-23, 00:53
Think as we inch closer to recession or whatever and times are getting a little harder, drugs are flowing more and the weather is getting better. Might see a return in the streets. What do yall think? Only ever really scored in mke.

Sanctimonious6
05-22-23, 06:47
Think as we inch closer to recession or whatever and times are getting a little harder, drugs are flowing more and the weather is getting better. Might see a return in the streets. What do yall think? Only ever really scored in mke.Not likely. We've had recessions and it didn't make a difference. It's a public policy thing, not economic.

SmokinAcee
05-24-23, 17:16
Think as we inch closer to recession or whatever and times are getting a little harder, drugs are flowing more and the weather is getting better. Might see a return in the streets. What do yall think? Only ever really scored in mke.Highly doubt it.

Pulled up on some fat SW with a gut bigger then a grocery bag last night asking for 60 for CBJ. At this point its an insult to scene that was once their.

Dover Key
10-24-23, 10:03
I have been thinking about linking up with a streetwalker or two. Anyone have an opinion on which is better, Milwaukee or Rockford, based on experience? I'm asking based on variety, safety, and cost. Thoughts?

RawlSocket
10-24-23, 20:15
I have been thinking about linking up with a streetwalker or two. Anyone have an opinion on which is better, Milwaukee or Rockford, based on experience? I'm asking based on variety, safety, and cost. Thoughts?Don't you think it would be best to ask on the milwaukee or rockford board?

Dover Key
10-25-23, 11:36
Don't you think it would be best to ask on the milwaukee or rockford board?No because I can read those reports with very little effort. I just want to know if anyone has made the hour + drive and thought it was worth it. I want the Madison area perspective. Have you ever made the trip? Was it worth it or not?

RawlSocket
10-25-23, 13:35
No because I can read those reports with very little effort. I just want to know if anyone has made the hour + drive and thought it was worth it. I want the Madison area perspective. Have you ever made the trip? Was it worth it or not?Even back in the days when street walkers were prolific, I wouldn't drive an hour plus for some milwaukee *****.

SandFourMan
10-29-23, 03:07
No because I can read those reports with very little effort. I just want to know if anyone has made the hour + drive and thought it was worth it. I want the Madison area perspective. Have you ever made the trip? Was it worth it or not?Don't do it just to stroll. I go for other reasons then if I feel up to it I go swing by. Don't get me wrong you get madison quality and looks for cheap. Haven't been to rockford, didn't even know they had a street scene.

CasualReader1
10-30-23, 09:11
Don't do it just to stroll. I go for other reasons then if I feel up to it I go swing by. Don't get me wrong you get madison quality and looks for cheap. Haven't been to rockford, didn't even know they had a street scene.As someone that lives in Rockford but also lived in Madison for years I am uniquely qualified to answer this question (not really). I've never attempted to pick up a streetwalker anywhere because I'm not stupid enough to solicit out in the open. Anyone that does is an idiot in my opinion. From what I read there are some walkers here but they are all so nasty and unattractive that it doesn't pay to come here. The providers that do post here are few and far between. I've been here 8 months now and have contacted them all from here to Janesville but for me, there isn't a one that is worth your time and money. This whole area is blue-collar, poor, crime-ridden, and just blah. Don' even get me started on Beloit (shudder). Long story short, Rockford = no go.

Slapshot
11-05-23, 03:30
I have been thinking about linking up with a streetwalker or two. Anyone have an opinion on which is better, Milwaukee or Rockford, based on experience? I'm asking based on variety, safety, and cost. Thoughts?Milwaukee was a gold mine in 2016 and 2017 but has been on a steady decline. Quantity and quality has fallen off a cliff, there's hardly anyone around now with an occasional gem here and there. Was there last week, I just can't believe how bad it is there now. Just a few stoned zombies in hoodies with bad teeth who haven't bathed in months.

Rockford is even worse, picked up some real gems here in the 90's to maybe 5 years ago. The stroll once encompassed a large area, including many streets with plenty of bars, some hotels and lingerie joints. All gone now, everything is boarded up and the area they call Midtown is a ghost town and the stroll now is limited to one street basically, with a police station 3 blocks away. Anything left there now are hardcore addicts and thieves, old and worn, like a something out of a zombie apocalypse movie. This was once a very fun scene, there was street action all over, bikini bars, massage and lingerie places but it's all gone. They've ruined the sex trade here and turning it into a lifeless ghetto of empty buildings and streets. Trust me, don't waste your time.