PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

You Uoy
04-06-12, 10:58
Centerfolds; The girls vary mostly black some white all different shapes and sizes from tiny to large. Extras almost always available in the booths. No alcohol. Dances are 25 or two for 40. Girls can be pushy for tips after they dance. Not always the cleanest place but fun to go to once in awhile.

Body shop; serves alcohol actually more of a friendly neighborhood bar feel to it. Drinks are reasonable. Girls range but mostly white when I'm there. The do a tip walk on top of the bar. Not a bad place to visit.

Oval office; The best looking dancers in Green Bay. Two stages main stage has a huge pole. Good looking servers to get your drinks. Dances are a little pricey but not sure on the exact price. Definitely the most classy and cleanest place in Green Bay.

Skippy1
04-08-12, 01:44
What kind of extras are you suggesting? I haven't been there for years, but I never had any luck with extras before. Thanks for the additional info.

Centerfolds; The girls vary mostly black some white all different shapes and sizes from tiny to large. Extras almost always available in the booths. No alcohol. Dances are 25 or two for 40. Girls can be pushy for tips after they dance. Not always the cleanest place but fun to go to once in awhile.

Body shop; serves alcohol actually more of a friendly neighborhood bar feel to it. Drinks are reasonable. Girls range but mostly white when I'm there. The do a tip walk on top of the bar. Not a bad place to visit.

Oval office; The best looking dancers in Green Bay. Two stages main stage has a huge pole. Good looking servers to get your drinks. Dances are a little pricey but not sure on the exact price. Definitely the most classy and cleanest place in Green Bay.

You Uoy
04-08-12, 11:16
What kind of extras are you suggesting? I haven't been there for years, but I never had any luck with extras before. Thanks for the additional info.You can get it all from BBBJCIM to FS.

Woodwork
07-19-12, 10:52
Just a lap dance over priced. Good but not FS with 40 tip over 40.

SexyTime
08-24-12, 21:19
I know this is the fox valley not gb, but figured this is a place to start.

Anyone ever had luck with take out on the menu here? They get some really smokin dancers here. There was a skinny girl that was a regular there four, or five years ago. She had a weird stage name. Smokin hot box though. Always was curious if she offered take out (this was before I know how to ask for it!). Ha

Matt Thomas
09-14-12, 11:40
Visited your fair city recently (it was a Wednesday night). Did not see much on the board about back page providers etc. So hit the strip clubs. Only had about 2 hours as I had an early flight then next day. Body shop is a neighborhood bar with a stage. Girls were 4-8 range, tipping at the stage was the most fun part of the place, as girls were reasonably interactive. There is only one area for "private" dances and I mean only ONE area. Literally it is one chair for one patron and a modified stage just above the chair. Absolutely no contact whatsoever. Incredibly lame but it explains why no one tried out a private dance (except for me) in the hour that I was there. Spent $5 cover, $20 on an air dance and probably $10 at the stage plus a beer for $5.

Went to Oval office next .

Here the atmosphere is quite different. Very much an upscale club, $10 cover, it was packed and there were a lot of girls mingling and dancing both at the tables and in the main private dance area. Was sitting for only a few minutes when approached by a pretty girl, fair number of tattoos, maybe Filipino or Asian / latin mix (I am guessing. It looked like that to me) , with a pretty smile and a huge rack. We talked and I agreed to a few dances in the private area. Immediately this girl was all over me with LFK, DFK, she allowed FIV and was clearly enjoying it. We talked of the VIP and she admitted that it was pricy $400-600. I completed 4 dances at $30 / song and left . I thought to myself as I was leaving, that FS is probable in the VIP but I wasnt interested in that anyway. I was impressed enough with the place that I would go there again if I make a return trip.

Dick Sergeant
11-27-12, 18:42
Visited your fair city recently (it was a Wednesday night). Did not see much on the board about back page providers etc. So hit the strip clubs. Only had about 2 hours as I had an early flight then next day. Body shop is a neighborhood bar with a stage. Girls were 4-8 range, tipping at the stage was the most fun part of the place, as girls were reasonably interactive. There is only one area for "private" dances and I mean only ONE area. Literally it is one chair for one patron and a modified stage just above the chair. Absolutely no contact whatsoever. Incredibly lame but it explains why no one tried out a private dance (except for me) in the hour that I was there. Spent $5 cover, $20 on an air dance and probably $10 at the stage plus a beer for $5.

Went to Oval office next.

Here the atmosphere is quite different. Very much an upscale club, $10 cover, it was packed and there were a lot of girls mingling and dancing both at the tables and in the main private dance area. Was sitting for only a few minutes when approached by a pretty girl, fair number of tattoos, maybe Filipino or Asian / latin mix (I am guessing. It looked like that to me) , with a pretty smile and a huge rack. We talked and I agreed to a few dances in the private area. Immediately this girl was all over me with LFK, DFK, she allowed FIV and was clearly enjoying it. We talked of the VIP and she admitted that it was pricy $400-600. I completed 4 dances at $30 / song and left. I thought to myself as I was leaving, that FS is probable in the VIP but I wasnt interested in that anyway. I was impressed enough with the place that I would go there again if I make a return trip.Anyone try Oval Office VIP?

Rock Bustr
11-28-12, 11:42
I know this is the fox valley not gb, but figured this is a place to start.

Anyone ever had luck with take out on the menu here? They get some really smokin dancers here. There was a skinny girl that was a regular there four, or five years ago. She had a weird stage name. Smokin hot box though. Always was curious if she offered take out (this was before I know how to ask for it!). HaIs that the club up in Mac ville north of town?

Dick Sergeant
11-28-12, 16:35
Is that the club up in Mac ville north of town?Yes it is. The actual name is Beansnappers.

Dick Sergeant
11-29-12, 03:04
Does anyone remember Starla and Sweets? They danced at Oval Office in Green Bay a few years ago. I think they were from the Eau Claire area.

Would love to see them again. If you have info, let me know. These chicks were super hot and not afraid to have a good time.

Goodd
06-02-13, 08:42
Still one of my favorites around here. 2 for 1 happy hour until 6 pm, some pretty good looking women working, mostly good to great lap dances for $20, from time to time still get someone who doesn't know what they're doing or has just no clue about getting & obtaining customer loyalty. And rarely I have had some luck with take-out, it's been a time, it's like the slot machine so have to keep at it. For the record, my best take-out there was me getting talked into a 3 way with w 2 black sisters (real sisters, not sista's) and the older one showing the younger one who was hot skinny 105 lbs with 36D's how to hum loud when giving head to give an extra sensation boost, which it f-ing does! Too bad it was all covered though, but gd that was a great morning.

PantyLover66
06-19-13, 11:07
So I hear the city of Green Bay bought the Body Shop. I didn't know they closed. Too bad. I liked the neighborhood bar atmosphere over there and the girls dancing on the bar itself was a nice touch. It was small but it was also how I liked it.

Wish I had gone there one last time. My last visit was a few years ago.

TyroneWheatley
08-15-13, 11:13
Bonkers in Manitowoc.

This off the beat place can provide a nice change of pace. Cheap drinks and laid back atmosphere. Night I was there it was 6 african american and 2 white dancers. All very nice and playful. Kind of shocked how far patrons were allowed to go.

Loki Jotunn
08-15-13, 23:50
Bonkers in Manitowoc.

This off the beat place can provide a nice change of pace. Cheap drinks and laid back atmosphere. Night I was there it was 6 african american and 2 white dancers. All very nice and playful. Kind of shocked how far patrons were allowed to go.Touching with your hands you mean?

YoungBuck4950
07-02-14, 00:27
Hey mongers. Going to find myself in the fine city of Manitowoc later this week any action? How about Bonkers?

Thanks guys.

Daty79
07-31-14, 09:00
Hey mongers. Going to find myself in the fine city of Manitowoc later this week any action? How about Bonkers?

Thanks guys.Stopped in last night. There were about 4 black girls and 1 white girl that I saw. All in about the 6-7 range. Only stayed for one drink as not much was happening during the week. No dancers peaked my interest.

Fanofhg22
07-31-14, 10:18
Had some free time so stopped at the old stomping grounds. Good ol Northpoint. Just 4 dancers but one black dancer with nice the boobs and a nice booty named Promise caught my attention. I decided to get some dances and am glad I did. It was a strange dance though as she was hot and cold throughout it. But the end could not have been better for having clothes on that is. She positioned junior right where she needed it and rubbed her clit on him like a champ. She had one goal in mind and that was getting herself off! Watching her face was a thing of beauty and helped me go much quicker than I was hoping. She continued to grind until she was happy then at the end looked at my shorts and just smiled with a happy face of a great accomplishment on her part. Not sure who made my shorts wetter but in the end that doesn't really matter!

Dick Sergeant
08-01-14, 23:18
Had some free time so stopped at the old stomping grounds. Good ol Northpoint. Just 4 dancers but one black dancer with nice the boobs and a nice booty named Promise caught my attention. I decided to get some dances and am glad I did. It was a strange dance though as she was hot and cold throughout it. But the end could not have been better for having clothes on that is. She positioned junior right where she needed it and rubbed her clit on him like a champ. She had one goal in mind and that was getting herself off! Watching her face was a thing of beauty and helped me go much quicker than I was hoping. She continued to grind until she was happy then at the end looked at my shorts and just smiled with a happy face of a great accomplishment on her part. Not sure who made my shorts wetter but in the end that doesn't really matter!What was her name?

Gotj17
07-22-15, 15:15
Are the clubs up there still open? I used to live there about 20 years ago and did some work for Big John who owned two of the places. One by the mall downtown and one over by the stadium. He made me come into the club to get paid so that I would leave some behind. He had two sons that worked for him. Are they still around?

Daty79
07-24-15, 09:16
Are the clubs up there still open? I used to live there about 20 years ago and did some work for Big John who owned two of the places. One by the mall downtown and one over by the stadium. He made me come into the club to get paid so that I would leave some behind. He had two sons that worked for him. Are they still around?The only club open is The Oval Office. Used to be the Bamboo Room years ago. It's all redone inside. Sadly the talent isn't the greatest.

Gotj17
07-24-15, 23:05
The only club open is The Oval Office. Used to be the Bamboo Room years ago. It's all redone inside. Sadly the talent isn't the greatest.Yeah, that was the name of the place downtown by the mall.

That was were I met Tigger (like Winnie the Pooh) from Ottumwa.

What a wonderful woman. She was funny and danced to Aerosmith.

Is there anyplace or anyone down by Appleton that would be fun.

A voluptuous blonde or ginger GFE who is a great kisser?

Or a dive strip club? A happy massage place? Anything?

Any direction here or by PM would be appreciated.

Daty79
07-25-15, 09:04
Yeah, that was the name of the place downtown by the mall.

That was were I met Tigger (like Winnie the Pooh) from Ottumwa.

What a wonderful woman. She was funny and danced to Aerosmith.

Is there anyplace or anyone down by Appleton that would be fun.

A voluptuous blonde or ginger GFE who is a great kisser?

Or a dive strip club? A happy massage place? Anything?

Any direction here or by PM would be appreciated.The mall is gone too!

I personally stay away from Appleton area so I can't help you there.

mwvoyeur
08-11-15, 22:37
About 18 months ago I was GB and decided to go to Oval Office. I had a few dances with Trouble. She convinced me to go for a VIP dance where we could have some more fun. There was a brief moment of extras, but that ended quickly because the bouncer was watching. She supposedly wanted to spend the night with me at my hotel, but I was planning an early departure to see a provider in Appleton. So I declined. Besides, I thought it was BS. Has anyone ever experienced take out. Just curious, because I'm heading that way in a couple of weeks and I do enjoy the chase of the possibility in a strip club.

PantyLover66
10-06-15, 15:35
The only club open is The Oval Office. Used to be the Bamboo Room years ago. It's all redone inside. Sadly the talent isn't the greatest.Do they still scan your ID at the door? I didn't like that for privacy reasons. I went there once and have not been back since because of that. Good to know that the talent isn't the greatest so I'm not missing much.

Chad001
01-09-16, 19:22
Anyone have any luck at the local strip clubs hooking up? Even just a BJ? Any info is appreciated feel free to PM me.

Vinnie Kramer
11-21-19, 22:31
Still scanning IDs. $10 cover.

A handful of 7's rotating on and off stage.

35 freaking dollars for a semi-private lap dance.

I drank my beer and left.

Do they still scan your ID at the door? I didn't like that for privacy reasons. I went there once and have not been back since because of that. Good to know that the talent isn't the greatest so I'm not missing much.

BayWood
07-17-20, 20:05
Anyone been to Northpoint lately?

SwankyTodd
07-20-20, 02:27
Anyone been to Northpoint lately?I was there Saturday night.

Two or three decent girls. One blonde that I wouldn't mind bringing home. Seemed like all of the girls had a boyfriend there with them. Did the tip walk and then right back to the same guy, same age as them. Buying their own drinks. Didn't stick around for long.

GBFunGuy
07-20-20, 16:15
I was there Saturday night.

Two or three decent girls. One blonde that I wouldn't mind bringing home. Seemed like all of the girls had a boyfriend there with them. Did the tip walk and then right back to the same guy, same age as them. Buying their own drinks. Didn't stick around for long.I was there as well.

I also got the same feeling, either I came late and they all latched onto some guy already or its most likely their boyfriend or guy friend with them.

BayWood
08-24-20, 13:36
Stopped last night. Not much for talent, but there was a couple dancers that would let you play with their boobs. One I could get hand under the thong and feel her Pussy (briefly) it was wet, but that's as far as she would let me go. I stayed to closing time and believe if I wanted to spend the money I could've had a roommate for the night.

BayWood
10-05-20, 14:49
Stopped in again this past Saturday. Got there around 9 and it was pretty busy. I stayed until closing time. They had quite a few dancers. Maybe 3 were worth sitting by the stage to tip. Got talking to one skinning good looking AA gal. She complained about not making any money because to many dancers and nobody tipping. She tried real hard to get me to go to the VIP room. It's 100.00 for 15 minutes. I was close to saying yes because she was hot but tried to negotiate. I got her to tell me she splits 50/50 with the bar. I told her she could get 100% outside and not have to split with bar. She wouldn't budge! We still talked for a bit and then she went her way to try and snag someone else. After that I started a conversation with a young good looking, nice tits white girl. She too was complaining about not making any money. I tried to negotiate with her also. Her excuse was she had other girls riding with her back to Green Bay so she couldn't hook up after closing. Not sure if I buy that or not. All in all it was an ok night. I like going on Monday or Tuesday night because they are not as busy. 1 more thing. Couple of guys brought their girl friends or wives in and one was real hot. I was hoping she would get a little wild but she didn't. I got the feeling though that she does let it snap at times.

BasketBaller11
12-17-20, 17:32
Has anybody been to Sassie Lassie in Green Bay recently? Wondering if it's worth the drive for a modeling show. PM me with details.

YeahBuddy2000
12-18-20, 20:08
Has anybody been to Sassie Lassie in Green Bay recently? Wondering if it's worth the drive for a modeling show. PM me with details.Yeah I don't see the bug appeal. Larger girls and way way over priced with no extras. Basically a little dance with the radio on and they watch you SS. Save the money. Military is a hotspot right now too with all the massage parlors getting license checks.

DarkKnight7
01-09-21, 23:28
Was at the oval office a few weeks ago. Girls were very pretty. I would say that Ariel was the hottest of the evening and my type. Nice body with all the right curves and she new how to interact with customers. Although she also seemed the busiest. Go figure. LOL I'm not a huge fan of all the VIP rooms as it can become a bit of a tease. Does anyone know of any of the girls that would communicate outside of the club? I'll be up there later next week and wouldn't mind getting some insight. PM me if it's more appropriate. Thanks in advance and perhaps I'll see some of you next week. =) Peace.

BayWood
02-01-21, 16:11
Went to Northpoint last Monday. I've always liked going there Monday or Tuesday as it's usually not overly busy, but last Monday was terrible. 2 very young white dancers and it's hard to call them dancers. Both overweight and one was pretty ugly. Needless to say that was my first time in a strip club were I didn't spend much money.

Plywood99
05-17-21, 14:49
Went to bonkers on Friday night. Hadn't been to a strip joint in a couple years, so I thought "hey, I have some free time. Been a while since I've gone to one. Let's see what's new".

Yeesh. It was two extremes, either super skinny and no tits, or fatties with huge tits. Nothing in that "right size that I liked" range. And one of them, yikes. Her tits were wrinkly and floppy, hanging low. Reminded me of an old grannys titties, but she was like late 20's early 30's.

But, I did find one on the skinny end that looked cute, so I took her into a VIP room. Which was quiet.

Overall, I'd say that it was "meh".

Noctis4569
05-29-21, 07:33
I stopped by the Oval office recently. The women were beautiful, but it doesn't appear to be a place for extras. It was fun for what it was though. I travel a lot, and I'm not entirely sure what Green Bay puts on the water around here, but rest of the country should do the same. The women around here, are just amazing.

With that being said. I sat around at the oval office drinking for a couple of hours before anyone came to talk to me, or see me about a dance. The service sucked, and the women didn't seem overly friendly. But oh my they were fun to look at.

The club itself is very clean and set up nicely.

IfNotNow
09-22-21, 19:56
A long shot I know. There is a girl dancing at Northpoint from time to time. Her dancer name is Dodge. Street name is Dianna. Decent full contact lap dances. Probably the sweetest girl in the bar. I've been trying to get her outside the bar for years. Never been able to get it done. Anybody have experience with her?

DaveDream
04-17-22, 21:12
Heading up to GB next weekend. Any club worth a visit? (private dance with touching. VIP with more fun) Bonkers, Oval office? Thanks!

IfNotNow
04-18-22, 08:38
Heading up to GB next weekend. Any club worth a visit? (private dance with touching. VIP with more fun) Bonkers, Oval office? Thanks!I haven't had a good VIP experience in a long time. The Oval office is monitored. Northpoint was a good spot, but those days are long gone. Someone posted in the Appleton forum that he had a decent time in the VIP at Bonkers. Other people have mentioned at the Landing strip, they were able to get numbers for a later meet up. YMMV.

LurkingDog
07-14-22, 23:34
I was in the Green Bay area and did my internet research. The one club there (the Oval Office) seemed like it was very expensive and not likely be have much mileage for fun. So I looked more broadly and found two clubs in Manitowoc (Bonkers and Exotica) and chose Bonkers merely because it was closer. This club is really in the middle of nowhere -- the GPS took me down several county roads (in this part of the country they are designated by alphabet letters like "V") and landed me in a small business district of a small country town. From the outside, it looks like a regular bar with free parking and everything seems safe.

When I arrived (9:00 pm on a Wednesday) there was no bouncer, no cover charge, and apparently, no drink requirement. The bar was on the right side of a large room. There was a rectangular stage with a pole with chairs surrounding the stage, several other chairs and tables and even a few couches around. There were also 7-12 dancers — a couple of very slender AA women with little up top or down lower, a couple more shapely white dancers, a couple of blondes, and couple of dark haired girls and one with artificially dyed hair. They were all talking with customers; I did not see anyone sitting in the corner on her phone, which is a pleasant change from many of the clubs I have recently visited.

But I didn't find out the names of any of the other dancers because when I walked in, there was a very attractive blonde, totally nude, laying on the stage and giving a customer a real show. So I went up to the bar and got some singles to tip the stage dancer, sat back down and she danced over to me and made me an "amateur gynecologist" in direct fashion. I tipped her well and after that show was done, she came down off the stage and sat with me on one of the couches.

Her name was Ruby and she said she was from Cuba. While sitting on the couch, she was stick shifting and hand-shaking and encouraging my own exploration of her ample body. She had nice natural C's and a very generous bootie. She, of course, was wanting me to take her for private dances. The private dances are done "downstairs" (which is on the same floor as the bar and stage) and "upstairs". The downstairs dances were down in upholstered booths that were situation down a hallway. The booths do not have doors and the openings are into the hallway such that you and your dancer could see everything that was going on if there was someone in the booth immediately across from you. Those dances were (I think) $150/15 minutes, $175/30 mins, $300/60 minutes — tips to the dancer were extra. Upstairs the dances were an additional $100 for each increment. Ruby said that the dances done upstairs were the most fun.

So we went upstairs for the 30 minute session. I paid the $275 to one of the bartenders and Ruby was given a kitchen timer. We went upstairs and Ruby asked for a few singles to feed into the jukebox for music. Then we settled into a room that had multi-colored flashing disco lights and three couches. There was another large room (more traditionally lighted) with multiple couches, and a large bathroom / toilet room. In our room, she got totally naked and then started the timer. Her dance was fun, erotic and totally fulfilling. And she made sure that I got my full 30 minutes. It was wild. She did say that there is a camera in the upstairs hallway but there wasn't one in our room (don't know about the other room). And fortunately, we were the only people upstairs so we had a ton of privacy (the benefit of a slow-ish weekday evening) but I could imagine that if there were multiple dances going on simultaneously in those rooms on the other couches, the experience could have been different.

As a final note, they advertise this as a nude club. After Ruby came off the stage to sit with me, the next two girls who got up on the stage totally disrobed BEFORE the first song even started and so I guess they take the "dress code" seriously there! I would definitely return if I'm ever in this area again.

StrShoots
07-17-22, 20:30
I'm not one for strip clubs normally, only been to a few in my teens and early twenties. Boredom and drunk buddies led me to Beamsnappers this week, and it's been a few years since I was there. My lord. I had a time and a half. They had 5-6 girls working and most were damn good looking. Sat at the rail for awhile, honestly blew a ton of money, decided to get a few dances too.

Buddies bought me a VIP from Valerie easily the hottest girl in the place IMO, a tall blonde w some of the best natural tits I've seen in awhile. Very chatty, very friendly and the dance was great. At one point she threw her legs over my shoulders and had her pussy maybe an inch from my face. She sure knows how to work that tight body. Let me motorboat and got a even put one of her tits in my mouth. 15/10 would recommend.

Came out of the VIP with the biggest grin on my face and was ready to take off but it turns out my buddy was getting a lap dance so I said fuck it and got one too. Chose a girl named Piper, small tits but a real nice ass and a cute tattoo. I was sure there was no way she was going to top the dance I just had. Boys. When I say this is the best hottest lap dance I've had I'm not kidding. Lots of grinding, traced my face with her nipples, told me to kiss her inner thigh, she turned and sat on me and was playing with herself at one point. This obviously got me a little excited and I was rocking a half chub and thankfully I'm doing well down there. She felt that and when she turned around to face me she ran her cheek across junior and my thigh and with a big smile on her face said "someone's a little excited" Just a really damn seductive woman after my money lmao.

Now I did throw pretty decent money on both girls when they were on stage but if the service is like this all the time, they might have found themselves a new customer in the future.

Chimil Detin
08-07-22, 08:00
Boredom and drunk buddies led me to Beamsnappers this week, and it's been a few years since I was there.As a guy who goes to a variety of clubs around the Midwest, I'm not going to say the Bean is my favorite place, but it does have some redeeming values.

I have a type: Busty, cute & sassy with a mild bent toward European. Accordingly, Kiira at the Bean gives one of my favorite stage shows in the Midwest. Busty enhanced blonde little firecracker. She's fun, flirty, interactive and alone is worth the Bean's two-soda minimum. I like girls who can dance or are sensual and Kiira can dance and tumble with the best of 'them. Off the top of my head, I'd only put Holly at Silk Madison and an ex-gymnast that works at Polekatz south of Chicago in Kiira's league in terms of stage show.

That said, I did a 15-minute room with Kiira a few years ago. Good as her stage show is, the room was very meh.

I will go just to see Kiira on stage sometimes, but beyond that, none of the regular flavors I see at the Bean typically interest me. A lot of the girls strike me as "northern Wisconsin hot": Cute, friendly, but chubby, rough around the edges (I don't like tatts and weird-colored hair) and not terribly sexy. With the Bean being non-alcohol, I see a lot of younger folks, probably not even drinking age, in there together, and I'm sure it's a thrill at that age to see other people's bewbs. For those of us that have been around the game longer, though, and who club in places like Chicago and Detroit, too, the Bean isn't so much a thrill as just a stop when going elsewhere.

I tried to give both the Bean and Hippo (moreso an Appleton club) a fair shake after a recent spate of work in that part of the state. I seemed to hit it off for a while with Natalie at Hippo, but something went sideways and I get the impression she purposely ignores me now. Beyond her and Kiira, I've struggled to find talent up in that direction that flips my lid. I am also convinced the Oval Office is only good when the Packers are around, and I'm rarely in Green Bay when the Packers are around, so my trips there have never been good.

OnTheRoad2019
09-19-22, 17:32
I'm not one for strip clubs normally, only been to a few in my teens and early twenties. Boredom and drunk buddies led me to Beamsnappers this week, and it's been a few years since I was there. My lord. I had a time and a half. They had 5-6 girls working and most were damn good looking. Sat at the rail for awhile, honestly blew a ton of money, decided to get a few dances too.

Buddies bought me a VIP from Valerie easily the hottest girl in the place IMO, a tall blonde w some of the best natural tits I've seen in awhile. Very chatty, very friendly and the dance was great. At one point she threw her legs over my shoulders and had her pussy maybe an inch from my face. She sure knows how to work that tight body. Let me motorboat and got a even put one of her tits in my mouth. 15/10 would recommend.

Came out of the VIP with the biggest grin on my face and was ready to take off but it turns out my buddy was getting a lap dance so I said fuck it and got one too. Chose a girl named Piper, small tits but a real nice ass and a cute tattoo. I was sure there was no way she was going to top the dance I just had. Boys. When I say this is the best hottest lap dance I've had I'm not kidding. Lots of grinding, traced my face with her nipples, told me to kiss her inner thigh, she turned and sat on me and was playing with herself at one point. This obviously got me a little excited and I was rocking a half chub and thankfully I'm doing well down there. She felt that and when she turned around to face me she ran her cheek across junior and my thigh and with a big smile on her face said "someone's a little excited" Just a really damn seductive woman after my money lmao.

Now I did throw pretty decent money on both girls when they were on stage but if the service is like this all the time, they might have found themselves a new customer in the future.I'm going to be heading to Green Bay so doing a little research. If having a nipple trace your face is the end all be all, not even going to go. I'm used to a quick convo and negotiating for extras in the VIP. Is it REALLY this bad? I'm sad for you guys.

Chimil Detin
09-20-22, 00:31
I'm going to be heading to Green Bay so doing a little research. If having a nipple trace your face is the end all be all, not even going to go. I'm used to a quick convo and negotiating for extras in the VIP. Is it REALLY this bad? I'm sad for you guys.If you're used to, and expect, Detroit-level service, do not waste a dime on a Wisconsin club, save maybe OTB in Milwaukee during day shift. Ain't nothin' going to happen that comes near what you can do in Detroit.

A variety of reasons for that: Lower cost of living means the folks here make less money, so less VIP stuff happens in general. Smaller populations mean less anonymity. Stricter LE. Plain ol' pruder, and drunker, people.

I try to get to Detroit to experience their club scene at least once every couple years. It's worth my money to save up a grand or so and get in MSOG, literally, while I'm there.

You will find the occasional cute girl or two in Wisconsin clubs, and some even give you a good grind. But generally speaking, I do my clubbing elsewhere. Hotter girls in Chicago, far better service in Detroit.

KingSalami
09-21-22, 13:28
I'm going to be heading to Green Bay so doing a little research. If having a nipple trace your face is the end all be all, not even going to go. I'm used to a quick convo and negotiating for extras in the VIP. Is it REALLY this bad? I'm sad for you guys.If you want the best in WI travel a short distance to Rockwood. You won't be disappointed you will go bonkers!

Chimil Detin
09-25-22, 01:49
If you want the best in WI travel a short distance to Rockwood. You won't be disappointed you will go bonkers!I was there once. Not worth going back. Certainly not Detroit level service or talent. Maybe comparable in terms of club quality to something like Landing Strip in Romulus, but you won't have the same experiences.

BayWood
09-27-22, 11:50
Stopped in after this past Packers game. 8 dancers, all decent shape, mixture of white and dark, young, and all but 1 was pretty good looking in my opinion. Only a handful of customers and the talent would make the rounds to all. Nothing to exciting but was nice to see some decent looking girls. I stayed to watch each one perform and that was it so didn't stay there to long to see if any of them would loosen up the later it got.

HipPeters77
09-28-22, 10:57
Stopped in after this past Packers game. 8 dancers, all decent shape, mixture of white and dark, young, and all but 1 was pretty good looking in my opinion. Only a handful of customers and the talent would make the rounds to all. Nothing to exciting but was nice to see some decent looking girls. I stayed to watch each one perform and that was it so didn't stay there to long to see if any of them would loosen up the later it got.I was in there years ago and had some fun in the private dance. Got BBBJ and FS for no cost at all. She was a smoking hot blonde who was just as horny as I was apparently. It's hit or miss here just like any other joint!

JokeHead351
10-16-22, 13:17
Went there for the first time on Saturday and had a great time. Met a stripper named piper and she was great. Got the VIP room and gave one hell of a dance. Nothing extra but I would love to see her again or possibly see her outside of the club. If anyone has any info on her please let me know.

DaveDream
01-21-23, 19:26
Any updates on this club? I'm heading up North in a few weeks and want to stop in if the recent reviews are good. Probably on a Thursday night. Thanks.

DaveDream
04-22-23, 21:14
Is everyone staying home watching the "no defense" Bucks playing instead of getting some private dances?

Any updates on this club? I'm heading up North in a few weeks and want to stop in if the recent reviews are good. Probably on a Thursday night. Thanks.

SumDumbFuk
06-17-23, 23:07
Yeah, Bonkers sucks. I feel horrible for you guys up here. I'm from Tampa and knows it wouldn't be like back home but man is it bad.

1 white fat chick, 10 black chicks of varying sizes and looks but none would be able to work in Tampa. One more was a mix of a couple ethnicities.

Place is a cross of a bad sports bar and a really bad strip club.

Only good thing was no cover and cheap drinks. No idea what the dance prices were. Wasn't interested either.

Next stop Detroit. Hopefully better pickings there.

Oh and yeah this was a Saturday night.

Chimil Detin
06-22-23, 23:47
Yeah, Bonkers sucks. I feel horrible for you guys up here. I'm from Tampa and knows it wouldn't be like back home but man is it bad.

1 white fat chick, 10 black chicks of varying sizes and looks but none would be able to work in Tampa. One more was a mix of a couple ethnicities.

Place is a cross of a bad sports bar and a really bad strip club.

Only good thing was no cover and cheap drinks. No idea what the dance prices were. Wasn't interested either.

Next stop Detroit. Hopefully better pickings there.

Oh and yeah this was a Saturday night.Comparing Tampa and / or Detroit clubs to northern Wisconsin clubs is like comparing Michelin-rated restaurants to a peanut butter & jelly sandwich.

You're talking two of the best strip club cities in the country. I haven't been to Tampa yet, but have done Detroit a bunch of times. You're not going to find anything close to those experiences here.

If you want something close to quality ladies anywhere in Wisconsin north of Wisconsin Dells, maybe you luck out once in a while at Peppermint Hippo or Beansnappers. Anywhere else? You're talking townie-bar, corn-fed rural ladies and / or SWs from the city trying a different tack. You're not going to find the cream of the crop here. Far from it.

SumDumbFuk
06-23-23, 12:54
Yep, I thought I'd give it a try anyway. I'll just save up my cash for Detroit. Thanks.

Hope you make it to Tampa some time. Good stuff there.

Darth Cosmos
11-13-23, 13:20
Hi.

I'll be traveling to gb soon from chicago.

I prefer full contact grind dances over nude shows.

Any full contact grind houses in the area?

Oval office?

Darth.

Darth Cosmos
11-16-23, 00:17
Hi.

I'll be traveling to gb soon from chicago.

I prefer full contact grind dances over nude shows.

Any full contact grind houses in the area?

Oval office?

Darth.Well, so I visited GB, only one day.

Wasn't sure what club to hit, so I figured I'd try the oval office first, and then swing down over to peppermint hippo.

But I ended up spending the whole time at oval office. I had a great time actually.

One thing that I dug about this club versus Chicago clubs, the girls were not stuck up, and just hung out with you. Like you were a person. It wasn't just about money, at least not completely.

In Chicago as soon as the money stops flowing the chicks gone.

Anyway, so I got there, and two girls came over and sat down with me. They were both very pretty. Monica and Trixie.

I was there to play, so I was looking to get some dances, and Monica looks at me and she's like what's your rush, slow down.

But I realized I had nothing better to do that night, and she was right. So we chilled out had a few drinks, and played foot is under the table, getting to know each other.

That I took Trixie in the back, and played with her for a few dances.

Very nice, great backside.

Nice bump, and grind, very pleasurable.

Then, my girls went up on stage together, I got to taste both of their titties.

Then we chilled back at our table, playing footsie again, holding hands and talking about stuff.

While casually watching the other dancers dance.

Then me and Monica went in the back room, and fooled around for a few songs, which turned into a few more songs because she was fantastic.

Honestly, my lap dance craving was completely satisfied. With her bump and grind I was good.

Never made it over to peppermint hippo.

Went back to the hotel, happy and satisfied man. And looking forward to my next trip to your very wonderful town.

Darth.

Jh547
11-17-23, 21:06
Well, so I visited GB, only one day.

Wasn't sure what club to hit, so I figured I'd try the oval office first, and then swing down over to peppermint hippo.

But I ended up spending the whole time at oval office. I had a great time actually.

One thing that I dug about this club versus Chicago clubs, the girls were not stuck up, and just hung out with you. Like you were a person. It wasn't just about money, at least not completely.

In Chicago as soon as the money stops flowing the chicks gone.

Anyway, so I got there, and two girls came over and sat down with me. They were both very pretty. Monica and Trixie.

I was there to play, so I was looking to get some dances, and Monica looks at me and she's like what's your rush, slow down.

But I realized I had nothing better to do that night, and she was right. So we chilled out had a few drinks, and played foot is under the table, getting to know each other.

That I took Trixie in the back, and played with her for a few dances.

Very nice, great backside.

Nice bump, and grind, very pleasurable.

Then, my girls went up on stage together, I got to taste both of their titties.

Then we chilled back at our table, playing footsie again, holding hands and talking about stuff.

While casually watching the other dancers dance.

Then me and Monica went in the back room, and fooled around for a few songs, which turned into a few more songs because she was fantastic.

Honestly, my lap dance craving was completely satisfied. With her bump and grind I was good.

Never made it over to peppermint hippo.

Went back to the hotel, happy and satisfied man. And looking forward to my next trip to your very wonderful town.

Darth.The Hippo went covered nips because some square potitioned the city, dug up an old law and. So the Hippo can't serve booze and show nips. And they make more money on booze than nips.

FerChicago
03-27-24, 03:16
In was in town for a few days and I had the opportunity to visit a few clubs. I always complain about clubs in Chicago, but tbh after my visit to GB, I won't complain anymore.

1. Oval Office: Best bang for your buck. Gorgeous white girls, full nude dances, good grinding and mutual touch. Very expensive though and no extras.

2. Beansnappers: No alcohol. Beautiful white girls. Full nude but you can't touch the dancer. Not even the legs which is ridiculous. I had 3 dances with Katana, gorgeous brunette spinner and she mentioned I can't touch her but she would allow a foot massage. I don't have a feet fetish but she had very manicured feet so I massaged and sucked those beautiful toes while having a perfect pussy inches from my face. Cheap 3 x60 dances but air dances are a deal breaker for me.

3. Bonkers. Dive bar with a stage and 2 poles. I went multiple times and I only saw black dancers. I was waiting for the fat white chick someone mentioned before. Heavy extras with most dancers. Sit at the bar and all the girls will approach and grab your dick. There are multiple VIP rooms. 30 minutes is $180. Everything covered and full service available but anything is possible for a price. No cameras in VIP rooms. I was asked 200 donation on top of the cost of the room. The problem is the talent. There are no good looking girls except for the bartender. A couple of black dancers with nice bodies but feels like you are dealing with a SW. If you want to bust a nut it might be an option for you but I won't repeat.

It would be perfect if the girls from Oval Office or Beansnappers would work at Bonkers but I know that's never going to happen.