PDA

View Full Version : Truck Stop Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

LBerkey
07-19-20, 17:27
Rolled into the Pilot center on I-79 exit 67 (Flatwoods, Braxton, Sutton exit). I'd call it about 10:15 am. Filling up at the pump and white chick late 20's came up to me begging for money. White, brunette, big tits, and little chunky in the middle. My guess is she just had a baby. Homey and would not say she was pretty. No signs of addiction and easy to talk to. She asked for a few bucks for food. We talked for a second and I got her sob story about being down on her luck, no job, etc. Told her I had something I mind, but she wasn't interested.

Finish cleaning the windows and the fill. Headed in to take a leak. I come out and she's standing by the door. She says she's really desperate and she'll do it. At this point, she's god damn nervous. Jump in, move the wheels. She wants to see money. I lay 20 on the console. I tell her there's more if its good. She goes to town and it's a pretty damn fine piece of head. Even swallowed. Give her an other 10 and she's on her way. Given her reaction, I definitely don't think she's a professional or even occasional lizard.

Weird thing was, this same exact thing happened to me about 3 weeks ago in Nebraska. I had a rider so couldn't take her up on it, but it worked out this time. I've never had girls approach me AT the pumps before. Usually they wait until I park it. Crazy times.