PDA

View Full Version : Truck Stop Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Mark1160
07-30-12, 23:34
Was parked for the night at the T A (tit and ass) truck stop. In one of the spaces closest to the road, so was able to see all that was going on, when Beth passed by in a white pick up with her driver, we looked and smiled at each other but I thought that was the end of it as they drove off. Five minutes later Beth was walking towards me in the lot, she stands about 5. 7 probably weighs 145=155 nice big the cups with the greatest nipples I've seen in a while, blonde hair to her shoulders. She was wearing skin tight jeans which she had to pull down as she couldn't bend over to blow me as they were so tight, and a pink polka dot corset, that left nothing to the imagination. She climbs in and we have the usual chat and check, then she tells me its $50 in the truck, me being just ahead of the game had already put my wallet up and had $30 on me which she gladly took, after reminding me I was getting a discount which I told her I would make up next time I'm through. I got a great BBBJCIM with her sucking and playing with my balls too. I was only allowed to play with her boobs for my $30, I was very happy with the investment I had made. She said full service was available for the $50, but would be covered. She lives near moundsville which is about 20 miles south of wheeling, and would work local to there if you are that way.

Will gladly share info with seniors especially if you have something to add to the pot.

Remember keep hunting and keep safe