PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

CyberFilly
09-20-18, 00:39
One online site list this parlor as erotic. It's not it's so not I thought I was at a LMT certified location. Draping like a blanket required. Massage was decent full 60 minutes. The masseuse looked to be 15 or 16.

Atlanta John
10-05-18, 18:48
One online site list this parlor as erotic. It's not it's so not I thought I was at a LMT certified location. Draping like a blanket required. Massage was decent full 60 minutes. The masseuse looked to be 15 or 16.Where exactly is it?

Jimmy 5
02-06-19, 12:18
Hi Gang:

Does anyone have any information on a lady who goes by the name of Rebecca in the Wheeling area. She is a blond attractive 50 year old BBW lady. I would appreciate any information you can share with me regarding this lady good or otherwise. Either post a comment here or PM me. Thanks in advance for any information you can help me with I really would like to meet this lady.

Jimmy 5.

(Senior).

Mobius4175
12-09-20, 11:52
Looking for a massage girl with extras in Toronto Steubenville and WV area if anyone has someone to recommend please inbox me thanks in advance.

On The Table
05-30-22, 17:08
Hi,

I'll be in the area in a couple weeks and was hoping for some tips on Wheeling. It looks like there isn't many people posting. Would love to partake while in town if someone can point me in the right place. I can also return the flavor on Roanoke VA or a few other places.

I don't usually ask but there isn't many post on this board so thought I'd ask. Thank you. DM welcome to.

Victor40
12-02-23, 05:46
Went to the new AMP on National rd.

2 women one probably 45 one probably 40.

Average looks friendly place was clean parking weird. Big parking lot across street but then have to cross big rd.

Very good massage. I told her medium. I could see where some may want to tell her light.

Tried to get me to do diy at end but I insisted she take care of business and she did. I doubt any more is on table.

SpaceMan22
01-01-24, 19:21
Went to the new AMP on National rd.

2 women one probably 45 one probably 40.

Average looks friendly place was clean parking weird. Big parking lot across street but then have to cross big rd.

Very good massage. I told her medium. I could see where some may want to tell her light.

Tried to get me to do diy at end but I insisted she take care of business and she did. I doubt any more is on table.Thanks for the information. Sounds like a place that I would like to visit. So what did they charge for the massage? And what was the cost or tip for the extras? Thanks in advance.