PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

WV Traveler
08-19-17, 11:09
I lucked into a date with a tall redhead this week, had never seen her before. Picked her up at the Circle K in Adamston.

Saw a few girls out in Fairmont this week, but no one I would want to pick up.

Always plenty of hot chicks around Morgantown but since the college girls all dress like cheap hookers, I never know what to think. Any tips about the Morgantown area?

MassageLoveWva
08-20-17, 16:26
I lucked into a date with a tall redhead this week, had never seen her before. Picked her up at the Circle K in Adamston.

Always plenty of hot chicks around Morgantown but since the college girls all dress like cheap hookers, I never know what to think. Any tips about the Morgantown area?Any other places in Clarksburg to pick up a date? I've been trying to find the local hangouts instead of using backpage.

WV Traveler
08-21-17, 20:09
Any other places in Clarksburg to pick up a date? I've been trying to find the local hangouts instead of using backpage.In front of the library or across the street, around the go-mart on Chestnut street. In front of the McDonald's down on Pike St. And if you are cool any of the girls at Angels would see you outside of the club.

SirLaughALot
08-22-17, 20:40

Always plenty of hot chicks around Morgantown but since the college girls all dress like cheap hookers, I never know what to think. Any tips about the Morgantown area?If anyone figures out Morgantown please let me know. I have had less luck in that town than any of the many others I travel into for work. I usually assume most of the chicks out are college chicks and the ones on BP usually advertise ridiculous rates, are stings, scams, or are not the types I'm usually into. I have only seen a few that passed through from Pittsburgh I have good memories of, but didn't stay long.

Frank Pony
08-26-17, 22:12
Visiting Morgantown, finding the BP girls here overpriced and not worth the trouble. Driving around the town at random isn't working. Help me out. Where are the desperate street girls willing to do anything for $20?

Prozzy Lover
08-27-17, 12:30
Visiting Morgantown, finding the BP girls here overpriced and not worth the trouble. Driving around the town at random isn't working. Help me out. Where are the desperate street girls willing to do anything for $20?There is no streetwalking action in Morgantown whatsoever. To my knowledge, there never has been.

WV Traveler
08-27-17, 17:45
Visiting Morgantown, finding the BP girls here overpriced and not worth the trouble. Driving around the town at random isn't working. Help me out. Where are the desperate street girls willing to do anything for $20?The only $20 girls you will find are a few ancient ones down in Clarksburg. I would never trust any of the BP girls, unless you already know them from one of the clubs or through another girl. I've lucked into a few gems on Seeking Arrangement but most on there are completely unreasonable.

WV Traveler
10-21-17, 12:56
I've never lucked into a SW in Grafton, but I saw a very acceptable redhead near the Shop'and'Save by the library. I figured I would at least offer her a ride, and she hopped right in. Her pricing structure is weird, she only wanted. 2 for BBBJCIM, but then she quoted $ for BBFS. I talked to her for a while, it seems her menu is completely open. She's frustrated because when she walks downtown, guys honk and whistle at her, but no one picks her up. I am sure it's because no one expects to find a SW in this area. I've seen her out a few more times. Good hunting.

DirtyJoeDirt
10-25-17, 01:03
I've never lucked into a SW in Grafton, but I saw a very acceptable redhead near the Shop'and'Save by the library. I figured I would at least offer her a ride, and she hopped right in. Her pricing structure is weird, she only wanted. 2 for BBBJCIM, but then she quoted $ for BBFS. I talked to her for a while, it seems her menu is completely open. She's frustrated because when she walks downtown, guys honk and whistle at her, but no one picks her up. I am sure it's because no one expects to find a SW in this area. I've seen her out a few more times. Good hunting.Hello. Long time lurker, first time poster.

I'm pretty close to Grafton and I would love to give this girl a shot. When the best time to find her walking around?

DirtyJoeDirt
10-25-17, 01:08
I've never lucked into a SW in Grafton, but I saw a very acceptable redhead near the Shop'and'Save by the library. I figured I would at least offer her a ride, and she hopped right in. Her pricing structure is weird, she only wanted. 2 for BBBJCIM, but then she quoted $ for BBFS. I talked to her for a while, it seems her menu is completely open. She's frustrated because when she walks downtown, guys honk and whistle at her, but no one picks her up. I am sure it's because no one expects to find a SW in this area. I've seen her out a few more times. Good hunting.Hello. Long time lurker, first time poster.

I'm pretty close to Grafton and I would like to try this girl out. When's the best time to find her walking around?

WV Traveler
10-25-17, 19:52
Hello. Long time lurker, first time poster.

I'm pretty close to Grafton and I would like to try this girl out. When's the best time to find her walking around?I see her fairly often on the way home from work, so I would say 5-6 PM. I don't know if she walks in the daytime at all.

WV Traveler
10-26-17, 19:27
I have been seeing one of these girls (Michaela) fairly regular. She was my go-to girl for a while. I've only met the sister (much bigger tits) once when when M set up a threeway.

They used to be under the radar, even after a good reference it took me a year to get Michaela to see me), I'm tossing them out there because they have been posting on BP and CL.

Be careful, I don't trust either of them, and even though I am friends with M I would never meet her in a hotel. She's fine as long as you pick her up and park somewhere secluded, it's not like she's going to run away. She's normally $ for BBBJ and BBFS, but she's offered. 5 when she's desperate.

Don't take her anywhere afterwards except to drop her off, she'll try to get you to take her to make a purchase.

DJLuv
11-09-17, 16:29
I have been seeing one of these girls (Michaela) fairly regular. She was my go-to girl for a while. I've only met the sister (much bigger tits) once when when M set up a threeway.

They used to be under the radar, even after a good reference it took me a year to get Michaela to see me), I'm tossing them out there because they have been posting on BP and CL.

Be careful, I don't trust either of them, and even though I am friends with M I would never meet her in a hotel. She's fine as long as you pick her up and park somewhere secluded, it's not like she's going to run away. She's normally $ for BBBJ and BBFS, but she's offered. 5 when she's desperate.

Don't take her anywhere afterwards except to drop her off, she'll try to get you to take her to make a purchase.What street can you find them on?

WV Traveler
11-10-17, 12:50
What street can you find them on?Keep an eye on Craigslist for Michaela and BP for her sister. I've never seen the sister out but when I've seen Michaela it's been at the McDonalds on Fairmont Ave and the roads down behind it.

WV Traveler
11-23-17, 12:00
[Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

Thanks!

WV Traveler
12-24-17, 15:23
Keep an eye on Craigslist for Michaela and BP for her sister. I've never seen the sister out but when I've seen Michaela it's been at the McDonalds on Fairmont Ave and the roads down behind it.So I finally was able to peel off Steph and meet her one on one. She recently had a baby but she's back in play. I can provide phone # for senior or active regular members. I gave her $1. 6 but she drove all the way from Wetzel county.

DJHouston
12-27-17, 18:48
So I finally was able to peel off Steph and meet her one on one. She recently had a baby but she's back in play. I can provide phone # for senior or active regular members. I gave her $1. 6 but she drove all the way from Wetzel county.Definitely would love to meet her!

BillRose
08-20-20, 08:24
Any street Action lately? In my area the stroll is pretty dead but that doesn't mean you won't find a diamond in the rough one and then.