PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

MassageLoveWva
04-20-17, 18:22
Anyone one have a dream at Sky Spa? I'm wondering if it is massage only or if there is a little bit of fun to be had with your dream? Any info would be great thanks.

Wheelzman
04-21-17, 15:39
Anyone one have a dream at Sky Spa? I'm wondering if it is massage only or if there is a little bit of fun to be had with your dream? Any info would be great thanks.Worth the drive, if you are talking about the one in Pittsburgh. Great dreams there.

John304
06-03-17, 08:25
Tried it last weekend. An ok massage that was all business no teasing but there was a parade of men coming in wanting massages while I was there. I tipped 20% since it was a massage and she looked at me and said tip is more LOL.

I guess nothing offered here?

HungryEye
11-04-17, 10:30
Any thing going on in Morgantown, passing through next week, or should I stop along the way? Feel free to PM if you have UTR.

Thanks.

H.

Ficdon
06-06-19, 17:22
I saw an AMP up East Pike Street from Angel's Strip Club in Clarksburg. The front of the place was pretty large, it is in the same building as the market / gas station beside the strip club parking lot.

I did not have time to go in, but wanted to let why'all know about it and ask if anyone has tried it.

Popelandoii
09-02-19, 00:22
Just passed by and saw the lights on. Have I been missing this, or has something new been added? Any experiences with this one?

Dext3361
09-06-19, 11:21
Just passed by and saw the lights on. Have I been missing this, or has something new been added? Any experiences with this one?Opened in August (Better experience than Spring IMO, but similar service level. Enjoy.

D.

Dext3361
09-08-19, 20:53
I saw an AMP up East Pike Street from Angel's Strip Club in Clarksburg. The front of the place was pretty large, it is in the same building as the market / gas station beside the strip club parking lot.

I did not have time to go in, but wanted to let why'all know about it and ask if anyone has tried it.Same owners as place in Morgantown by pizza shop. I. e. , YMMV but I'd pass.

D.

JayWV
01-14-20, 10:12
New place near Fairmont Walmart. Massage was decent but that was it. Won't repeat unless someone else has better luck. If so get a name LOL.

MassageLoveWva
12-27-21, 21:02
Any intel on New Spring Spa? Any extras available?

JohnBoy4077
01-13-22, 02:39
Any intel on New Spring Spa? Any extras available?Visited there last week. Saw Tina. Excellent massage. She wore jeans and a t-shirt, had a mask on the entire time. Being my first visit I didn't ask about extras. I left Happy and will return.

Cunnibg
01-21-22, 00:32
Visited there last week. Saw Tina. Excellent massage. She wore jeans and a t-shirt, had a mask on the entire time. Being my first visit I didn't ask about extras. I left Happy and will return.Did you get too pick her? When I was there, one just met me and took me to the room.

Dext3361
01-22-22, 18:25
Any intel on New Spring Spa? Any extras available?I've often told people when factoring everything in (tip, quality of provider, mileage, haggling) Spring Spa had the higher floor and Water Lily the higher ceiling. I'd generally never recommend the former over the latter, but ever since Spring started posting on STG they have some older providers who will raise the bar (speaking first-hand). YMMV but if that's your thing give it a try (Water Lily might get you there too, and the girls are a bit more attractive, but I find them to be a bit more mercenary).

Dex.

Cunnibg
02-09-22, 00:41
I've often told people when factoring everything in (tip, quality of provider, mileage, haggling) Spring Spa had the higher floor and Water Lily the higher ceiling. I'd generally never recommend the former over the latter, but ever since Spring started posting on STG they have some older providers who will raise the bar (speaking first-hand). YMMV but if that's your thing give it a try (Water Lily might get you there too, and the girls are a bit more attractive, but I find them to be a bit more mercenary).

Dex.I might worry that advertising might draw too much attention to them.

Last time I was there, it was just a donation left on the table in the room. No choice of girl. And no discussion on the flip, just right to it. No reaction to my roaming hands, wither. Quite mechanical, but dependable.

Gatoraid
03-14-22, 20:52
I'm new to Morgantown, came down from Pit. Wondering what the prices are like here for typical handshake at water lily or spring and if there's anymore on the table? Any person you recommend?

JeffEj513
03-16-22, 11:07
I'm new to Morgantown, came down from Pit. Wondering what the prices are like here for typical handshake at water lily or spring and if there's anymore on the table? Any person you recommend?$40 for 1/2 hour.

$60 for hour.

Usually give a $40-$60 tip. Never tried for anything more. Also options are pretty limited when it comes to girls. You do not get a choice just whoever greets. I would suggest going back to Pit if you are looking for anything more.

Gatoraid
03-16-22, 17:46
$40 for 1/2 hour.

$60 for hour.

Usually give a $40-$60 tip. Never tried for anything more. Also options are pretty limited when it comes to girls. You do not get a choice just whoever greets. I would suggest going back to Pit if you are looking for anything more.Gotcha, any roaming allowed?

Cunnibg
07-17-22, 10:03
I've been to Spring 3-4 times, and always was rewarded with L1. But I only just found out about Water Lily.

Any Info? I looked here and didn't see anything decipherable.

JeffEj513
07-19-22, 15:07
Are there any new girls at Spring or Water Lily?

JeffEj513
08-01-22, 21:58
Went here for the first time in a few months. Saw a wonderful lady who I had never seen before. Gave a great massage, and was very enthusiastic about everything else. Would highly recommend.

Sadly I did not get her name because I do not normally ask.

Popelandoii
09-15-22, 21:06
Went here for the first time in a few months. Saw a wonderful lady who I had never seen before. Gave a great massage, and was very enthusiastic about everything else. Would highly recommend.

Sadly I did not get her name because I do not normally ask.Tried the place this evening, and I'm thinking I got the same one. Mine was named Coco, and she was both talented and enthusiastic. Surprisingly nice chest, and while her mask hid some of her age, she was not old.

Massage was worth the full hour, and the tip was four Jacksons. Could have been less, but she was worth it. First visit, so there was nothing above standard expectations.

Popelandoii
10-14-22, 17:32
So, upon return, I think the lady in question may actually be Lucy. She's a few years younger than Coco, and was definitely the more fun-loving of those two. Hugs on greeting, tugging on earlobes and light tickling on the massage, and playing bongos on my butt. Was open to licking her nipples and taking off her tights and panties for some hand play. No FIV. Of the two, she's the one who really makes me wish for FS in this place. Massage was not as good as Coco's, if that makes a difference. While Coco lightly teased before the flip, Lucy just reached in to assess the situation with a "You ready. Turn over."

Both have their strong points, and I wouldn't be disappointed in getting either one.

Popelandoii
11-15-22, 17:35
Where is the parking? The spaces down behind are all marked as permit parking only. I don't want to leave the car at Sheetz and try to cross the road.

BurgerGrillle
02-08-23, 16:32
New place in pineview anybody dream there yet?

JayWV
02-09-23, 21:25
New place in pineview anybody dream there yet?Stay away. Major Drama from the Tennant next door. I went there this evening. Massage wasn't anything good just got to some light teasing nothing great then a knock on the door. A Male clearly states "I'm Dr M* You can't be living here" asking the lady "what kind of business you got going on here? This is B*shit what are you guys doing in there?" "I'm calling the cops and shutting this S**t down!" Very fowl aggressive behavior from a "Dr". The lady working spoke very poor English and was hard to understand. We rushed the flip. I was still unsettled by everything I heard. I grabbed my clothes and rushed out the door.. There was Mr Lovely from next door standing in front of his office on the phone. If you want Drama, bad massage and someone hard to understand go ahead and try it. Was really looking forward to some new talent in town but it's a Hard No Repeat for me.

Celric
02-11-23, 13:39
Stay away. Major Drama from the Tennant next door. I went there this evening. Massage wasn't anything good just got to some light teasing nothing great then a knock on the door. A Male clearly states "I'm Dr M* You can't be living here" asking the lady "what kind of business you got going on here? This is B*shit what are you guys doing in there?" "I'm calling the cops and shutting this S**t down!" Very fowl aggressive behavior from a "Dr". The lady working spoke very poor English and was hard to understand. We rushed the flip. I was still unsettled by everything I heard. I grabbed my clothes and rushed out the door.. There was Mr Lovely from next door standing in front of his office on the phone. If you want Drama, bad massage and someone hard to understand go ahead and try it. Was really looking forward to some new talent in town but it's a Hard No Repeat for me.So basically, hurry up and get in there before they get shut down.

Dext3361
02-11-23, 18:39
So basically, hurry up and get in there before they get shut down.Sorry you had to deal with that, man. It didn't seem like a very promising location in a strip with two dentists and an insurance office. FWIW, I stopped by the first or second day it opened. No signage (no one but STG would know it's there. Actually thought it was a second Spring location tbh). Sue Sue wasnt too bad on the eyes (was pretty weak in the massage game, like OP said, but the release was pretty good, playful, good technique, took top off). Standard tip, she seemed satisfied. No music at all though, which was sort of weird. Probably won't last but change of pace from the other two jack shacks till it is shut down.

JayWV
02-12-23, 16:30
Sorry you had to deal with that, man. It didn't seem like a very promising location in a strip with two dentists and an insurance office. FWIW, I stopped by the first or second day it opened. No signage (no one but STG would know it's there. Actually thought it was a second Spring location tbh). Sue Sue wasnt too bad on the eyes (was pretty weak in the massage game, like OP said, but the release was pretty good, playful, good technique, took top off). Standard tip, she seemed satisfied. No music at all though, which was sort of weird. Probably won't last but change of pace from the other two jack shacks till it is shut down.You're very right! Wouldn't have known myself if it wasn't for Skip. Experience may have been better if it wasn't for the drama next door. She did come back in to finish and get me out the door at least but it was straight to the point. I don't see it lasting because of the location.

Popelandoii
02-21-23, 17:13
Sorry you had to deal with that, man. It didn't seem like a very promising location in a strip with two dentists and an insurance office. FWIW, I stopped by the first or second day it opened. No signage (no one but STG would know it's there. Actually thought it was a second Spring location tbh). Sue Sue wasnt too bad on the eyes (was pretty weak in the massage game, like OP said, but the release was pretty good, playful, good technique, took top off). Standard tip, she seemed satisfied. No music at all though, which was sort of weird. Probably won't last but change of pace from the other two jack shacks till it is shut down.Went after dark to avoid the neighbors. Also had Sue Sue work on me, and everything was satisfactory. I also noticed the lack of music, but which was aggravating because the battery was dying in the smoke detector. It would chirp every 35 seconds. It didn't do much for my OCD tendencies, and I found myself waiting for the next chirp, rather than focusing on the massage.

Dext3361
04-02-23, 17:19
Posted a review shortly after this place opened. It was fine, pretty much on par with the other two jack shacks in town, with the added caveat it wouldn't last given its location.

Figured I would give it another shot a month + later. Not much had changed; STG advertising and literally no external signage except for the crooked neon OPEN sign. And I shit you not, the alarm still chirps a month later (though at least they have music now).

Amy greeted me at the door and led me through a two-table room (I guess another monger was there). 60-min appt. Amy is newish. And she is stacked; C-D's on an AMP provider immediately get my attention.

First 20 min was avg massage at best. Decided to post again because Amy has a pretty open menu for the rest of the visit. YMMV, but for those in Morgantown looking for options above the handshake, she will oblige. I will say it's going to be covered (I didn't go for everything...settled for CBJ... but I imagine it's available), but that really isn't a bad thing all considered. And as mentioned above, she's stacked for an Asian and gives full access to the girls. Finished with a foot massage. All in all this place now sits at the top of the food chain here, compared to Spring (low hassle, avg and limited service) and Water Lily (better quality, but mercenary). At least until it gets shut down. I'd ask for her specifically. Enjoy.

Dex.

JeffEj513
04-04-23, 14:01
Posted a review shortly after this place opened. It was fine, pretty much on par with the other two jack shacks in town, with the added caveat it wouldn't last given its location.

Figured I would give it another shot a month + later. Not much had changed; STG advertising and literally no external signage except for the crooked neon OPEN sign. And I shit you not, the alarm still chirps a month later (though at least they have music now).

Amy greeted me at the door and led me through a two-table room (I guess another monger was there). 60-min appt. Amy is newish. And she is stacked; C-D's on an AMP provider immediately get my attention.

First 20 min was avg massage at best. Decided to post again because Amy has a pretty open menu for the rest of the visit. YMMV, but for those in Morgantown looking for options above the handshake, she will oblige. I will say it's going to be covered (I didn't go for everything...settled for CBJ... but I imagine it's available), but that really isn't a bad thing all considered. And as mentioned above, she's stacked for an Asian and gives full access to the girls. Finished with a foot massage. All in all this place now sits at the top of the food chain here, compared to Spring (low hassle, avg and limited service) and Water Lily (better quality, but mercenary). At least until it gets shut down. I'd ask for her specifically. Enjoy..I tried to visit here last night and decided not to. I think the neighbors were giving them problems again. There was a guy dressed like a dentist pounding on the outside door, and he was on his phone. Another guy in like a polo and khakis standing with him also on his phone. I just did a circle in the parking lot and left.

SmileWitDimple
05-01-23, 11:20
I tried to visit here last night and decided not to. I think the neighbors were giving them problems again. There was a guy dressed like a dentist pounding on the outside door, and he was on his phone. Another guy in like a polo and khakis standing with him also on his phone. I just did a circle in the parking lot and left.Everytime I go by and consider stopping, I see activity in parking lot near their door. Many times it appears to be 2-3 men who look similar to previous times. I'm still spooked on this place.

MoTown82
06-11-23, 12:33
This is the place to go. I have had all good experiences. No problems with neighbors. Very friendly workers YMMV but I have gotten better service here.

JeffEj513
08-29-23, 12:21
Anyone been to this place up in Uniontown? I saw their ad on STG but I have not been able to find much else.

Dext3361
09-02-23, 08:44
Anyone been to this place up in Uniontown? I saw their ad on STG but I have not been able to find much else.Yeah. It's in a run down strip mall, but nice on the inside (as in, looks only legit nice). However, they are friendly and have a low hassle menu (YMMV, but similar to the places in Morgantown). I wouldn't go out of my way for this place, but not a bad option if over in Uniontown (since it's a bit of a AMP desert there without going north).

Dex.

Dext3361
10-06-23, 13:43
Probably have noticed a new "K & J" (usually a good sign) listing on STG. I figured it was going to be one of those Korean apt/hotel shops like in Pittsburgh, but drove past and it's a full-fledged SPA, with misspelled signage and everything. And highly visible right at a busy intersection if you are local. Anyway, got gas across the street and watched no less than three mongers roll in mid-day and none left. Crazy to think a 3-person + K shop opens right in Morgantown and will last, but maybe here we are. Any intel, here or messages, is appreciated.

Also wanted to add to my last post. Tried Oliver (Uniontown) again. Different provider (CoCo?) and full menu. South of Pit used to be a desert, but not complaining for when I need to roll through here on work.

Dex.

SmileWitDimple
10-09-23, 10:45
Anyone been to this place up in Uniontown? I saw their ad on STG but I have not been able to find much else.2 girls working when I went. One started but then after starting massage and getting further along she whispered in ear about getting other girl who would be better for me that day. Coco came in. Skirt. Very sexy. Massaged some and then whispered in ear. Gave donation and had a great time. YMMV but this was best service I have had amongst this location and several Morgantown spots. (Sabraton, downtowns, hospital).

Popelandoii
10-10-23, 00:41
Does every place have a Coco? At least two in Motown, and one in Uniontown.

Also curious about the new listing. Building used to be a bar? Forgive the ignorance, but what is "K & J"? Korea and Japan?

I've been getting *all* of my needs met at C&S lately, but returned to Water Lily on a whim (and the road home.) The menu there was a tad more open this time, and I wonder whether it's due to increased local competition.

Popelandoii
10-14-23, 22:34
Went to check out the new establishment on Point Marion Road, and I think I have a new favorite local place.

Was met by Mia, who was very attractive for the area. Could be 30's, possibly early 40's, but definitely not saggy or wrinkled. Great set of C-cups, too.

Flat rate for massage was. 6, and there was no set time limit discussed. "No rush" is correct. No sauna or table shower, even though there are plenty of rooms.

Massage was average to perhaps a little lacking. Adequate, but unenthusiastic. No teasing before the flip, but offers and rates were straight-forward. Went with 1. 4, and Mia was far more enthusiastic for this part of the session. Protection was as expected.

So, shelling out 2 plus giving her an additional tip afterward was worth it for the best AMP experience I've had in Motown. Definitely want to repeat soon. I heard the doorbell ring a few times, and the other car parked next to mine was definitely not the one that was there when I arrived in mid-afternoon. Looks like they're handling moderate, steady traffic. Yes, when exiting, you will be in full view of everyone at the Circle K pumps. It also appears that there is a bar in operation down around behind the spa.

RoadGlide21
10-21-23, 10:20
New place on Point Marion Rd in Morgantown is the best in the region by far. Would love to see them expand to Fairmont and Clarksburg area. Studio is very clean and girls are beautiful. Massage was not bad but all the extra was off the chart. I have seen Helen and Mia. While both are awesome I tend to favor Mia just a little. I will definitely be going back just wish they were closer. They are by far top notch and WAY better than any place in Morganton.

RoadGlide21
10-21-23, 10:23

Also curious about the new listing. Building used to be a bar? Forgive the ignorance, but what is "K & J"? Korea and Japan?

I've been getting *all* of my needs met at C&S lately, but returned to Water Lily on a whim (and the road home.) The menu there was a tad more open this time, and I wonder whether it's due to increased local competition.Water Lily is way over priced. $200 additional for BJ and $150 for HJ? Nope. Never go back.

RoadGlide21
10-21-23, 10:33
Same owners as place in Morgantown by pizza shop. I. e. , YMMV but I'd pass..Nothing extra. 100% legit. They will tease and let you DIY.

RoadGlide21
10-21-23, 16:45

I've been getting *all* of my needs met at C&S lately, but returned to Water Lily on a whim (and the road home.) The menu there was a tad more open this time, and I wonder whether it's due to increased local competition.If you go to the one on Point Marion Rd. You will NEVER go any place else. Mia and Helen are by far THE BEST. Good rates and awesome unrushed service.

RoadGlide21
10-21-23, 16:59
I've been to Spring 3-4 times, and always was rewarded with L1. But I only just found out about Water Lily.

Any Info? I looked here and didn't see anything decipherable.Try Holisitic Spa on Point Marion Rd. MUCH better massage than Water Lily and no drama like C&S.

RoadGlide21
10-27-23, 19:09
Seen ad for new Spa on Don Knotts Blvd. Tried to message but no reply. I called, Seemed rushed and would only say " very busy come by in 30 min".

Any body been here yet or have a review?

Is it as good as Holistic spa on Point Marion Rd?

Be tough to beat Mia at Holistic spa.

Dext3361
10-29-23, 10:22
Seen ad for new Spa on Don Knotts Blvd. Tried to message but no reply. I called, Seemed rushed and would only say " very busy come by in 30 min".

Any body been here yet or have a review?

Is it as good as Holistic spa on Point Marion Rd?

Be tough to beat Mia at Holistic spa.AMPs feeling like the new "hot spots" of Morgantown. Good way to fill a building vacancy, in this case right next to a florist.

STG ad feels more like you are going to have to work a little to figure out the mileage (vs Hollistic, which blatantly exists for just one reason), but yeah seeing as how there are four places (including Uniontown) where you don't have to be a regular / work hard for full menu options, hard to see what this place can bring to the table.

Dex.

Curious Consum
11-05-23, 10:16
New place on Point Marion Rd in Morgantown is the best in the region by far. Would love to see them expand to Fairmont and Clarksburg area. Studio is very clean and girls are beautiful. Massage was not bad but all the extra was off the chart. I have seen Helen and Mia. While both are awesome I tend to favor Mia just a little. I will definitely be going back just wish they were closer. They are by far top notch and WAY better than any place in Morganton.What can you tell us about tipping here?

RoadGlide21
11-05-23, 14:52
What can you tell us about tipping here?$70 house. $100 tip.

I gave the place on Don Knotts Blvd a shot. Same price as Holistic except Holistic was better.

Don Knotts uses plastic wrap instead of condom. Coco was playful but no where as good as Mia from Holistic spa.

I will drive the few extra miles for MIa. Helen at Holistic is also very good.

Popelandoii
11-22-23, 22:31
Now seeing a listing on Van Voorhis Road, but it's using the address of a Starbucks. I'm assuming there's a building behind it.

But that is how many new locations in the past couple of months? Three? And they're popping up in more prominent, public locations. I just worry that the increasing number and higher visibility may draw unwanted attention and demands that something be done about them. People may drive by on Point Marion Road or W. Va. 7 in Rock Forge and not look twice, but to open next to a florist or on one of the busiest thoroughfares in town? People may complain.

On the other hand, the neighbors certainly were frustrated about C&S, but they're still up and running. Maybe I'm just paranoid.

I was in Wheeling a couple of weeks ago, and one opened there that same day. That city has cracked down on them 20 years, yet they're trying again. It almost feels like a purposeful, major expansion by whomever controls these. Like Dext pointed out below, these places are becoming the new Hot Spots.

RoadGlide21
11-23-23, 09:05
Now seeing a listing on Van Voorhis Road, but it's using the address of a Starbucks. I'm assuming there's a building behind it.

But that is how many new locations in the past couple of months? Three? And they're popping up in more prominent, public locations. I just worry that the increasing number and higher visibility may draw unwanted attention and demands that something be done about them. People may drive by on Point Marion Road or W. Va. 7 in Rock Forge and not look twice, but to open next to a florist or on one of the busiest thoroughfares in town? People may complain.

On the other hand, the neighbors certainly were frustrated about C&S, but they're still up and running. Maybe I'm just paranoid.

I was in Wheeling a couple of weeks ago, and one opened there that same day. That city has cracked down on them 20 years, yet they're trying again. It almost feels like a purposeful, major expansion by whomever controls these. Like Dext pointed out below, these places are becoming the new Hot Spots.Not sure what to make of so many popping up so fast. Would like to see on in Fairmont and Clarksburg. So many at one time in the same city does raise suspicion and makes a person more paranoid.

RoadGlide21
11-23-23, 09:23
Seems there are too many Spas opening up in the area in record time. May raise a few eyebrows with local LE. Maybe they need to look into expanding to Fairmont and Clarksburg areas. As far as I know there are 0 in Fairmont or Clarksburg. AMP in those 2 area offer no extras.

Dext3361
11-26-23, 16:24
Decided to TOFTT and try the "newest" place on Van Voorhis this weekend.

Laughed when I realized it isn't just near what's probably the busiest Starbucks in town. It's in the same building (must have been a former med space). You walk past the drive-through line and the door is adjacent to the Starbucks store, for those of you local that might care about that sort of thing. Spa is at top of stairs and you buzz in.

Next surprise came when I buzzed and Amy / CoCo from C&S answered. So much for a new experience. I don't know if the two place share the same boss, but I gather she works here now and expect whatever menu you enjoyed at C&S (for record, I like Amy. Biggest tits in town and the massage is actually good. Though she is a little older / bigger than some others). Like C&S they use the "saran wrap" here for business, so BYOC if you want the full menu.

I've been to six of the seven current places in town recently (and the Uniontown place. Though CoCo left there and new girls not as good) with Pt Marion being the last to try. Since the original duo at C&S are now gone, for new mongers I'd recommend Pt Marion (based on feedback from legit sources), the new place on Don Knotts, CoCo at Spring, and now CoCo at this new place. Pass on the original Asian Spa (across from Spring. YMMV though HJ is generally on table) and Water Lily (bunch of overpriced mercenaries. Haggling is a buzz kill). No clue about current C&S girls, though if trained by CoCo and SueSue before those two left it is probably decent. Enjoy.

Dex.

RoadGlide21
11-28-23, 20:28
Water Lilly is way over priced.

C&S is too much drama from neighbors.

Pt Marion Rd has raised rates but use condoms and excellent service.

Don Knotts wraps your package in saran wrap.

Haven't tried place on Van Voorhis.

Asian Body Works across from Sheetz on University Ave only offers HJ.

Asian Massage on University Ave offers Nothing.

Asian Massage in Clarksburg USE to have a girl who did HJ, BJ and DATY. She is gone and now there is NO extras.

If you just need relief, the girls on STG are cheaper than the AMPs.

I like the AMPs and will try the one on Van Voorhis but it will be hard to beat Pt Marion.

NKYmann
11-29-23, 23:18
As an occasional visitor I agree with the opinions on: Asian Body Works across from Sheetz on University Ave only offers HJ. And not much to write home about, older attendants non very skilled at
massage. .... Asian Massage on University Ave offers Nothing. That says it all. I didn't find Waterlilly overpriced. 4 a half. 6 an hr is very typical. And when I tipped those too were reasonable. But I never felt that it was too clean and the attendants looks wise and skill wise weren't anything to write home about.

Tonight, I tried Hollistic. The hr was. 6 and that was ok, the attendant Yoomi was very pleasant eye candy .... I mean very very pleasant eye candy.

Massage skills were not very good I need to stop her a few times and demonstrate the pressure and effleurage movement speeds that I wanted, she eventually got it ... at least acceptable. On the flip, raincoat covered extras were negotiated from 1. 4 to 1 ... and I was satisfied with getting what I wanted. I'd definitely go back and try one of the others or repeat with Yoomi.

Water Lilly is way over priced.

C&S is too much drama from neighbors.

Pt Marion Rd has raised rates but use condoms and excellent service.

Don Knotts wraps your package in saran wrap.

Haven't tried place on Van Voorhis.

Asian Body Works across from Sheetz on University Ave only offers HJ.

Asian Massage on University Ave offers Nothing.

Asian Massage in Clarksburg USE to have a girl who did HJ, BJ and DATY. She is gone and now there is NO extras.

If you just need relief, the girls on STG are cheaper than the AMPs.

I like the AMPs and will try the one on Van Voorhis but it will be hard to beat Pt Marion.

RoadGlide21
11-30-23, 18:40
As an occasional visitor I agree with the opinions on: Asian Body Works across from Sheetz on University Ave only offers HJ. And not much to write home about, older attendants non very skilled at
massage. .... Asian Massage on University Ave offers Nothing. That says it all. I didn't find Waterlilly overpriced. 4 a half. 6 an hr is very typical. And when I tipped those too were reasonable. But I never felt that it was too clean and the attendants looks wise and skill wise weren't anything to write home about.

Tonight, I tried Hollistic. The hr was. 6 and that was ok, the attendant Yoomi was very pleasant eye candy .... I mean very very pleasant eye candy.

Massage skills were not very good I need to stop her a few times and demonstrate the pressure and effleurage movement speeds that I wanted, she eventually got it ... at least acceptable. On the flip, raincoat covered extras were negotiated from 1. 4 to 1 ... and I was satisfied with getting what I wanted. I'd definitely go back and try one of the others or repeat with Yoomi.Reason I said Water Lily was over priced is she said $200 for BJ and $100 HJ. That was in addition to the house fee.

Face it, we don't really go to these places for a massage, so massage quality is never an issue for me. I'm there for the extras.

RoadGlide21
12-03-23, 09:48
I keep seeing ad for place on Van Voorhis but has anyone been there?

What was your experience?

RoadGlide21
12-03-23, 09:56
As an occasional visitor I agree with the opinions on: Asian Body Works across from Sheetz on UniversiSatisfiedty Ave only offers HJ. And not much to write home about, older attendants non very skilled at

Massage skills were not very good I need to stop her a few times and demonstrate the pressure and effleurage movement speeds that I wanted, she eventually got it ... at least acceptable. On the flip, raincoat covered extras were negotiated from 1. 4 to 1 ... and I was satisfied with getting what I wanted. I'd definitely go back and try one of the others or repeat with Yoomi.If you were pleased with Yoomi, You would have fallen in love with Mia. She was drop dead gorgeous and completely rocked my world. Seriously wish they hadn't changed her out. Then again Yoomi is awesome in her own right. Hollistic is the place to go but I am willing to give other places a chance. Juat wish there was a place in Fairmont or Clarksburg with same services.

Popelandoii
12-03-23, 22:03
I keep seeing ad for place on Van Voorhis but has anyone been there?

What was your experience?I think Dex's notes are enough for me. Too public a location for my comfort — and if C&S Coco / Amy is working there, I'm more curious to see who's housed at C&S now.

HappyFungi
12-05-23, 01:12
I don't know if I'm just not picking up on it or not, but what kind of action are you guys dreaming of when you go to the Asian massage parlors? Do you dream of BJ's or is there sex in your dreams?

Dext3361
12-05-23, 12:52
I don't know if I'm just not picking up on it or not, but what kind of action are you guys dreaming of when you go to the Asian massage parlors? Do you dream of BJ's or is there sex in your dreams?These sorts of answers are never black and white. There is a reason people always throw the YMMV flag around. While some providers recognize me, I don't consider myself a "regular" so I will use the bar, "new customer coming off the street who doesn't give off dbag / LE vibes and isn't afraid to ask about what's on table". Regardless of who you see, Pt Marion is a FS shop. That's why they exist. Van Voorhis, C&S, new Don Knots shop are generally BJ shops. Though certain providers may offer more. Spring is generally a HJ shop, though more (including FS) is provider-specific. The original massage place is DIY, with provider-specific HJ. Just haven't been to Water Lily recently to offer good insight, though falls into HJ / BJ range. Generally you are looking at house + . 4-. 5, $, and $1. 2-$1. 4 for each level of service.

Dex.

BakedPotato
12-05-23, 14:48
I think it's been said on here before, but I can unfortunately say again that the places in Clarksburg and Fairmont are not worth trying. Both were mediocre rubs and DIY finishes. Not fun and not exciting. So if you were wondering if they've improved they have not.

BakedPotato
12-06-23, 13:11
I visited this place last week and it's a terrible location. Everyone in the Starbucks drive thru line was staring at me as I walked to the door and again when leaving people are looking at you. It's awkward to say the least. There was only one lady working working when I stopped in and she was not young. Massage was ok, not great, and flip was OK CBJ, not great. Probably not going to repeat. I enjoyed the new place on Don Knott's more.

Celric
12-06-23, 16:47
I visited this place last week and it's a terrible location. Everyone in the Starbucks drive thru line was staring at me as I walked to the door and again when leaving people are looking at you. It's awkward to say the least. There was only one lady working working when I stopped in and she was not young. Massage was ok, not great, and flip was OK CBJ, not great. Probably not going to repeat. I enjoyed the new place on Don Knott's more.You don't enjoy a handie and a coffee? I dunno sounds like a great way to start the morning to me.

Brainless
12-08-23, 21:39
Visited Spa Hollistic on this forum's user recommendations. Once in November, and again today. Both were poor experiences and on Friday / Saturday evenings.

Both times, called ahead in the early afternoon to confirm that recommended therapists would be there. Mia and Yoomi. In both cases the person answering the phone confirmed they would be there in the evening when I could get there. Both times, they were not, and was greeted by older. Below average looking therapists. In the first, the person greeting me told me that Mia had already gone home, and in the second the therapist told me (via google translate) that Yoomi was off for the weekend.

In November I was surprised and just went through with it since I had a long drive even though I didn't find the woman attractive. Therapist, to her credit, was an incredible masseuse, did all the right pressure points. On flip she asked what mia had offered and asked if I was still interested and I went through with it, but that was a mistake. Just complete lack of interest and jackhammered it.

Today I had my head on straight and resolved to not utilize the services if I didn't find the therapist pleasing. Noped out of there when tonight's therapist told me that Yoomi was off for the weekend. Upon retrospect I probably should have asked who else was available but that was the end of the night.

RoadGlide21
12-09-23, 12:20
You don't enjoy a handie and a coffee? I dunno sounds like a great way to start the morning to me.If the staff at the one on Van Voorhis is the same that were at C&S I see no reason in trying the on on Van Voorhis if you have been to C&S. I'd rather my package not be wrapped in saran wrap. Can't use a condom, them go BB.

BakedPotato
12-09-23, 16:43
If the staff at the one on Van Voorhis is the same that were at C&S I see no reason in trying the on on Van Voorhis if you have been to C&S. I'd rather my package not be wrapped in saran wrap. Can't use a condom, them go BB.Yes I believe it is the same lady from C&S, she looked like the one I had when I visited C&S although that was several months ago and I could be mistaken.

Dext3361
12-10-23, 20:50
Visited Spa Hollistic on this forum's user recommendations. Once in November, and again today. Both were poor experiences and on Friday / Saturday evenings.

Both times, called ahead in the early afternoon to confirm that recommended therapists would be there. Mia and Yoomi. In both cases the person answering the phone confirmed they would be there in the evening when I could get there. Both times, they were not, and was greeted by older. Below average looking therapists. In the first, the person greeting me told me that Mia had already gone home, and in the second the therapist told me (via google translate) that Yoomi was off for the weekend.

In November I was surprised and just went through with it since I had a long drive even though I didn't find the woman attractive. Therapist, to her credit, was an incredible masseuse, did all the right pressure points. On flip she asked what mia had offered and asked if I was still interested and I went through with it, but that was a mistake. Just complete lack of interest and jackhammered it.

Today I had my head on straight and resolved to not utilize the services if I didn't find the therapist pleasing. Noped out of there when tonight's therapist told me that Yoomi was off for the weekend. Upon retrospect I probably should have asked who else was available but that was the end of the night.Sorry about your luck. I've recently seen Yumi too (who I'd recommend) and eyed an even younger looking girl on my way out (didn't get the name), so sounds like you got dealt a bad hand. I've heard of someone else talking about the bait and switch with the person who managed the phone. Don't know an easy answer if you are driving from a distance.

Dex.

Dext3361
12-10-23, 20:54
I enjoyed the new place on Don Knott's more.FWIW, Don Knotts has a new girl, Angela (as in a week new). Younger, taller, and more attractive than SheShe but still very mechanical (on both massage and the extras) and very little playfulness. I'd give her a bit more time.

Dex.

RoadGlide21
12-11-23, 20:52
Sorry about your luck. I've recently seen Yumi too (who I'd recommend) and eyed an even younger looking girl on my way out (didn't get the name), so sounds like you got dealt a bad hand. I've heard of someone else talking about the bait and switch with the person who managed the phone. Don't know an easy answer if you are driving from a distance.

Dex.Mia was gone before Yoomi got there. It was Mia, Helen, Nancy, Yoomi and now Bobo. I have been there many many times and not once disappointed and definitely No Bait and Switch. There are the Only place that will send a pic and name of who is working that day.

Brainless
12-12-23, 21:46
Mia was gone before Yoomi got there. It was Mia, Helen, Nancy, Yoomi and now Bobo. I have been there many many times and not once disappointed and definitely No Bait and Switch. There are the Only place that will send a pic and name of who is working that day.Could you share the general times of day / week you've been going? Both of my attempts were after 6:30 pm on a weekend evening.

Also curious how you've gotten them to share a pic and name. I sent a text in November and got no reply, so I assumed they only took calls, after which I'd be told the person I asked to see at my planned time would be there only to find the "they've gone home for the day" switch.

It's over an hour's drive for me so I definitely want more assurance that it's a worthwhile trip if I'm going to do so.

MoTown82
12-13-23, 13:21
The newly opened spa on Van Voorhis on the 2nd floor of Starbucks is a good place to visit. The woman who works there has always been friendly to me. The office is clean and quiet with no disruptions. This is a place I will visit often and recommend everyone visit.

RoadGlide21
12-13-23, 21:04
Could you share the general times of day / week you've been going? Both of my attempts were after 6:30 pm on a weekend evening.

Also curious how you've gotten them to share a pic and name. I sent a text in November and got no reply, so I assumed they only took calls, after which I'd be told the person I asked to see at my planned time would be there only to find the "they've gone home for the day" switch.

It's over an hour's drive for me so I definitely want more assurance that it's a worthwhile trip if I'm going to do so.I usually go late morning or early afternoon. I text the number asking who is working and for a pic. I have been going there since they opened, about twice a week so they do know me and my number.

RoadGlide21
12-13-23, 21:08
The newly opened spa on Van Voorhis on the 2nd floor of Starbucks is a good place to visit. The woman who works there has always been friendly to me. The office is clean and quiet with no disruptions. This is a place I will visit often and recommend everyone visit.Is it the same girls that were at C&S? They still using saran wrap?

NKYmann
12-14-23, 00:00
Back in Mtown and got the itch for a massage went back to Spa Holistic on Pt Merion opposite the gas station. I called and was told by the mamasan that there were two girls Yoyo and?? I said I'll want to see them both and choose. Was greeted by Yoyo I asked to see the other girl too, she gave me a wierd look but said ok. The other girl came in and asked if I wanted a 4 hand I said no I just wanted to choose. She was pleasant but a little on the 'fluffy' side so I stayed with the girl whose turn it was, YoYo. I was very impressed with the massage, I told her I wanted soft slow but firm. She got it just right. I was totally satisfied with the massage and the extra was just right too at the right tip which I gave after the session was over. I took the hr for. 6 and tipped 1 all in all it was well worth it and I plan on repeating. I may even try the other one too.

Dext3361
12-14-23, 10:24
Is it the same girls that were at C&S? They still using saran wrap?Yes, I posted this a couple weeks back.

Next surprise came when I buzzed and Amy / CoCo from C&S answered. So much for a new experience. I don't know if the two place share the same boss, but I gather she works here now and expect whatever menu you enjoyed at C&S (for record, I like Amy. Biggest tits in town and the massage is actually good. Though she is a little older / bigger than some others). Like C&S they use the "saran wrap" here for business, so BYOC if you want the full menu.

RoadGlide21
12-17-23, 02:33
I would like to see more places like Holistic Spa in Clarksburg and Fairmont area. Why should Morgantown get all the good spas. There is a massage place in Clarksburg but it is DIY IF anything. No where near what is offered in Morgantown, I hope the owners of the Morgantown location sees this and looks into expanding south of Morgantown, Anyone else have an opinion?

RoadGlide21
12-17-23, 11:51
Yes, I posted this a couple weeks back.There seems to be a lot of these places popping up in Morgantown. Need to get a few in the Clarksburg Fairmont area.

BakedPotato
12-18-23, 12:54
There seems to be a lot of these places popping up in Morgantown. Need to get a few in the Clarksburg Fairmont area.I completely agree, I would love to see something better open up near Clarksburg or Fairmont. The two options in those towns both are terrible.

RoadGlide21
12-24-23, 06:51
I completely agree, I would love to see something better open up near Clarksburg or Fairmont. The two options in those towns both are terrible.Hopefully the owners of the AMPs in Morgantown sees these reviews and will consider expanding to Fairmont and Clarksburg. It takes almost an hour to get to Morgantown. If not for the drive I'd visit more often.

RoadGlide21
12-24-23, 10:49
I completely agree, I would love to see something better open up near Clarksburg or Fairmont. The two options in those towns both are terrible.I hope the owners of these AMPs see these comments and open new places in Clarksburg / Fairmont area.

RoadGlide21
12-24-23, 11:43
Yes, I posted this a couple weeks back.Had a day off and decided to treat myself. Went to Ho;;istic as usual and was seen by YoYo. Paid 6 for house. Massage was decent. Was able to negotiate for flip. Skills were impeccable. Not much teasing but playful and finish was quick. Still had time so she continued massage and I recovered but no tie for round 2.

Left and got something to eat and decided to try Van Voorhis she since I was in the area. I was met by Apple. Paid house fee. Massage was OK. On flip I tried to negotiate a BBBJ but was firmly denied. Her skills were pretty good and she finished quickly also, no teasing or playing just straight to it and get it done. Seems both girls were kind of rushing to get it done and I prefer some teasing and playing. All in all both woman got the job done but I would have to choose Hollistic Spa. The location on Van Voorhis is terrible as they share the building with a Starbucks and the parking lot and drive thru are always really busy. Also choose Hollistic Spa for the ability and openess for negotiating a fair price.

Popelandoii
12-28-23, 21:12
Paid a visit last weekend, and was asked whether I had brought my own banana wrapper. I had not, as they had been supplied on previous occasions. Yoyo's solution to the situation was using a latex glove. Things felt off during the ride, and I didn't know why until afterward when I saw the glove lying on the floor.

I'm inclined to bring my own latex along next time, but on the other hand, Yoyo had no problem eating an unwrapped banana.

RoadGlide21
12-29-23, 21:06
Paid a visit last weekend, and was asked whether I had brought my own banana wrapper. I had not, as they had been supplied on previous occasions. Yoyo's solution to the situation was using a latex glove. Things felt off during the ride, and I didn't know why until afterward when I saw the glove lying on the floor.

I'm inclined to bring my own latex along next time, but on the other hand, Yoyo had no problem eating an unwrapped banana.YoYo definitely likes eating unwrapped bananas. Last 2 visits she offered unwrapped and she also liked the cream. She is without a doubt worth revisiting. Going in for a 4 hand for my birthday. Hoping for a 90 min 4 hand.

RoadGlide21
12-31-23, 16:11
Decided to try 4 hands massage at Hollistic Spa. All I can say is, don't. It was not worth the extra money. One one both, both girls are awesome. Combined, well I was disappointed. There was NO interaction between the 2 ladies. YES, I was their priority but I'd hope for a little more.

LongRanger8
01-01-24, 20:31
YoYo definitely likes eating unwrapped bananas. Last 2 visits she offered unwrapped and she also liked the cream. She is without a doubt worth revisiting. Going in for a 4 hand for my birthday. Hoping for a 90 min 4 hand.Are there other options for a wrapped banana? Such as F. S. ?

LongRanger8
01-01-24, 20:41
Are there other options for a wrapped banana? Such as F. S. ?Can anyone describe the girls working there? Sounds like YoYo is a hit! Wondering about her physical appearance!

RoadGlide21
01-03-24, 19:52
Can anyone describe the girls working there? Sounds like YoYo is a hit! Wondering about her physical appearance!Short. Nice form breast, Tiny tight ass. All she did unwrapped was suck. Didn't try for anything else as her oral skills are awesome.

Dext3361
01-04-24, 16:14
Anyone been here lately? I don't imagine it's changed, since the new girl the original duo trained before they left (I had heard SueSue left but didn't confirm) was no looker, but intel is appreciated.

Dex.

Popelandoii
01-04-24, 20:36
Anyone been here lately? I don't imagine it's changed, since the new girl the original duo trained before they left (I had heard SueSue left but didn't confirm) was no looker, but intel is appreciated.

Dex.SueSue is indeed gone, and her enthusiasm was the best part of C&S. Replaced by Aima, at which time Amy became a CoCo. Aima didn't have years or looks in her favor, and her work really didn't impress me. I've been curious, as well, but haven't had the urge to try when money can be better spent elsewhere in a variety of places.

By the way, I don't know whether anyone else has been getting these, but Amy / CoCo has been texting me. It started with a "mistake" message from "ya ge foot spa": "Sorry, maybe I sent the wrong number. This is a newly opened spa shop in Morgantown. I'm sorry if I disturbed you. I got the wrong number. Sorry!

I then made the mistake of acknowledging it, and she's been texting two or three times per week. I don't have anyone else looking at my phone, so it's not an issue but it could be a problem for people who have attachments / SOs.

RoadGlide21
01-07-24, 17:34
I am wondering if any of the owners of these Spas see the reviews?

Do they take any of the reviews or comments seriously?

Would still like to see some of these Spas come to Clarksburg and Fairmont.

RoadGlide21
01-08-24, 04:20
Anyone know if there are anyone providing NURU services in the Clarksburg. Fairmont or Morgantown area.

Popelandoii
01-10-24, 00:11
I am wondering if any of the owners of these Spas see the reviews?

Do they take any of the reviews or comments seriously?

Would still like to see some of these Spas come to Clarksburg and Fairmont.I doubt that they do. At least on the local level, they hate that sites like this exist because everyone's favorite Uncle LEO could use them to gather information toward taking action against spas. So I wouldn't bet on a honcho reading here for constructive criticism — let alone reading here at all. Is it worth their time to even translate the pages?

Frankly, I'm surprised that the industry has taken root in Motown and Uniontown, and has grown so rapidly with levels of service generally unavailable previously. There's one in Wheeling again after several years, but otherwise, think of how far you would have to drive to get comparable service — Pittsburgh, Charleston, Huntington, Youngstown / Warren, Beckley / Bluefield (and way far east into Maryland.

Just saying that these places may be popping up in Motown like traffic cones on I-79, but it still seems to be a regional strategy at best. We have a long way to go before AMPs adopt the Dollar General strategy of installing a location where none exists.

MeTooToo
01-10-24, 00:21
I doubt that they do. At least on the local level, they hate that sites like this exist because everyone's favorite Uncle LEO could use them to gather information toward taking action against spas. So I wouldn't bet on a honcho reading here for constructive criticism let alone reading here at all. Is it worth their time to even translate the pages?

Frankly, I'm surprised that the industry has taken root in Motown and Uniontown, and has grown so rapidly with levels of service generally unavailable previously. There's one in Wheeling again after several years, but otherwise, think of how far you would have to drive to get comparable service Pittsburgh, Charleston, Huntington, Youngstown / Warren, Beckley / Bluefield (and way far east into Maryland.

Just saying that these places may be popping up in Motown like traffic cones on I-79, but it still seems to be a regional strategy at best. We have a long way to go before AMPs adopt the Dollar General strategy of installing a location where none exists.It seems to me that the recent closures in Warren might have been the impetus for this sudden explosion. Looking for places where they can freely operate for a number of years. Hoping Uncle stays away.

RoadGlide21
01-10-24, 18:41
It seems to me that the recent closures in Warren might have been the impetus for this sudden explosion. Looking for places where they can freely operate for a number of years. Hoping Uncle stays away.I did not know about this site until after a visit to one of these spots. I commented as I was leaving how great the service was and the masseuse gave me the web address and told me to post a review.

And her we are. LOL.

NKYmann
01-10-24, 19:49
I visited again last week and drew Bobo. The experience was every bit as good as the previous time that I went there and reported previously I highly recommend this place because for the 3rd time visiting, I had a good massage, a pleasant experience and the attendants are pleasant to look at and are pleasant in the service they provide. Will repeat.

Dext3361
01-11-24, 08:44
Experience was a little different than what I expected (figured it was just a handoff from the original crew). LeLe (Lilly)? was a decent-looking, middle-aged provider sporting a red dress. Communication was challenging from get go, as in she even used her phone to tell me the house fee at the door (though like all these girls, her counting skills are top-notch). Once in the room she also started haggling (via phone) for extras upfront. Another thing you don't see at the non K-spa places. For record, her magic number prices to start are 80 and 160 so you can go from there. Anyway, the experience itself was ok. Average massage, decent fun, gave me whole hour. If you are looking for a FS experience, you are much better off at Hollistic, but it's an alternative on the table.

(Can't speak for BB options. Jumped right to main course. Again, sort of odd but w / e).

Dex.

RoadGlide21
01-14-24, 07:00
Experience was a little different than what I expected (figured it was just a handoff from the original crew). LeLe (Lilly)? was a decent-looking, middle-aged provider sporting a red dress. Communication was challenging from get go, as in she even used her phone to tell me the house fee at the door (though like all these girls, her counting skills are top-notch). Once in the room she also started haggling (via phone) for extras upfront. Another thing you don't see at the non K-spa places. For record, her magic number prices to start are 80 and 160 so you can go from there. Anyway, the experience itself was ok. Average massage, decent fun, gave me whole hour. If you are looking for a FS experience, you are much better off at Hollistic, but it's an alternative on the table.

(Can't speak for BB options. Jumped right to main course. Again, sort of odd but w / e).

Dex.My last trip to C&S was not worth the house fee. The masseuse seemed not into it and they were having issues with the neighbors a few days earlier. I feel it won't belong before LE pays them a visit.

I am staying FAR away from there. I am starting to wonder the same for the one on Van Voohries and Don Knotts. Pretty out in the open.

MassageLoveWva
01-15-24, 10:42
I was in town and decided to try the place on Don Knotts. Nice looking girl named Mei-ing who is from China. She gave me a really good massage and on the flip offered a CBJ for 140.00 I'm not sure if this is the going rate but I was in no position to negotiate with her nice c cups in my face. I would guess late 20's to early thirties but asian women are hard to judge. She has a very nice face and perfect C's for your pleasure. She worked junior over really well after putting on the cling wrap. Not a fan of the cling wrap so I'll bring my own party favors next time. All in all a great time all around and I will most definitely see her again if at all possible. Of course this was all just a dream.

Dext3361
01-15-24, 10:55
I was in town and decided to try the place on Don Knotts. Nice looking girl named Mei-ing who is from China. She gave me a really good massage and on the flip offered a CBJ for 140.00 I'm not sure if this is the going rate but I was in no position to negotiate with her nice c cups in my face. I would guess late 20's to early thirties but asian women are hard to judge. She has a very nice face and perfect C's for your pleasure. She worked junior over really well after putting on the cling wrap. Not a fan of the cling wrap so I'll bring my own party favors next time. All in all a great time all around and I will most definitely see her again if at all possible. Of course this was all just a dream.They will throw out $140 or $150, but generally won't push back too much at $1. 140 is the FS rate at places where this is offered (don't think don knots is one of them, though YMMV). Glad you had fun.

Dex.

RoadGlide21
01-15-24, 19:17
After months of singing their praises I can finally say I was let down. I drew Lilly. Pretty cute and nice body. Made agreement for BBBJ but when the time came she pulled out a cover. I expressed that was not the agreement but she acted confused and put it on anyway. Her oral skills were Very very lacking. She only put the tip in her mouth. I tried to get her to go deeper but she refused. She then rubbed lube on her pussy and got on top. So much lube it felt like I was sticking my dick in a tub of crisco. She was very mechanical in the ride and I could wait to finish. She was not playful at all. Needless to say I will Not be seeing her again. Got the job done but not what I wanted or agreed to.

MassageLoveWva
01-16-24, 16:01
They will throw out $140 or $150, but generally won't push back too much at $1. 140 is the FS rate at places where this is offered (don't think don knots is one of them, though YMMV). Glad you had fun.

Dex.Thanks for the info. I will certainly negotiate in the future.

CblGuy29
01-17-24, 18:54
I visited again last week and drew Bobo. The experience was every bit as good as the previous time that I went there and reported previously I highly recommend this place because for the 3rd time visiting, I had a good massage, a pleasant experience and the attendants are pleasant to look at and are pleasant in the service they provide. Will repeat.Where is this place, I live in Parkesburg and Yo-yo sounds awesome, nothing on google. Need a number.

Dext3361
01-25-24, 12:00
Mixed feelings about this place. It's only been around for a couple months and there is a pretty high level of rotation. My most recent visit had two new girls (Mini who I saw. And I think she said a YuYu was also there). I'd say they tend to have some of the youngest (if not the youngest) girls in town (Mini was probably in her 20's. I thought she was cute). That said, unless it is a K-shop, I find youth doesn't always translate into the best experience. The massage is ok, but pretty functional, and there really isn't a lot of teasing or deviations from the script based on how things are going. Maybe when you are young you forget older guys need some time to wind up! My first visit with CiCi / Sheshe (older, not as attractive) was more fun. If you aren't in the full service market, I'd still recommend this as the go-to right now (stick to $ though. Don't overpay the 1. 3 or 1. 4 they start with). I also find it interesting their water is from a Costco and not a Sams, FWIW.

Dex.

RoadGlide21
01-25-24, 19:06
Mixed feelings about this place. It's only been around for a couple months and there is a pretty high level of rotation. My most recent visit had two new girls (Mini who I saw. And I think she said a YuYu was also there). I'd say they tend to have some of the youngest (if not the youngest) girls in town (Mini was probably in her 20's. I thought she was cute). That said, unless it is a K-shop, I find youth doesn't always translate into the best experience. The massage is ok, but pretty functional, and there really isn't a lot of teasing or deviations from the script based on how things are going. Maybe when you are young you forget older guys need some time to wind up! My first visit with CiCi / Sheshe (older, not as attractive) was more fun. If you aren't in the full service market, I'd still recommend this as the go-to right now (stick to $ though. Don't overpay the 1. 3 or 1. 4 they start with). I also find it interesting their water is from a Costco and not a Sams, FWIW.

Dex.Seems like they all swap out girls about every 30 days or so. My last visit to Holistic was the pits. New girl had No skills. Not worth the house fee.

RoadGlide21
02-01-24, 19:08
Decided to give this place another chance. Last trip was a fiasco and worse service ever. I texted the number on STG and voiced my concern. After a few messages I was going to wait until the girls were changed again, but went for another visit anyway / This time I requested EVA.

She more than made up for the last visit. Bartered for 120 BBJ no CIM. She was very attentive to the task at hand and even playful. She was NOT able to deep throat but then again I haven't had an Asian that could, maybe one day.

As I was ready to pop I pushed her away and shot on her face. She stroked the rest out and then sucked a little more. She was amazing. I will go back to her again. I honestly thought the house fee would be waived for such bad service the previous time but it wasn't. Still a good time.

CoffeeCakes
02-05-24, 13:50
On this visit I did get Le-Le and I think she had the same red dress that Dex saw LOL. Anyway pretty much the same, middle aged Asian from China. Could be playing dumb with the translator but that's fine and nothing I haven't seen before. I went for the full hour because I needed a knot worked out of my shoulder. She did get the spot but it wasn't the best. On the flip she flirted a little then went right to business for negotiations. Settled for 1. 3 and she went to work. It seemed more mechanical than anything else. She did use a lot of lube which did not feel right but it got the job done. This is the first for me in this area so I will add it to a list and see what else is out there.

BakedPotato
02-12-24, 14:19
Had some free time and decided to stop by early morning right after they opened. I haven't been in a couple months and didn't recognize the girl this time. As crazy as it might sound some of us actually enjoy the massage part of the visit myself included but this time it wasn't that great. Oh well, it happens. She didn't speak more than 3 words of English and had to use her phone to translate which is fine but was a little more difficult. Finally got her to understand what I wanted and she never mentioned a price so I tipped $.1 since she tried really hard to give me what I wanted. All in all OK visit, I miss the other lady that used to be there, she was fun.

CoffeeCakes
02-17-24, 18:49
Decided on a little visit this morning. Texted in advance to verify the weather had not affected them. I showed up and rang the bell and a very small attractive Asian answered the door. Seemed very sweet with a bit smile. She lead be back to a room and requested the 60 fee. She stepped out while I got undressed and laid on the table. She seemed young of course but the massage was pretty good. She did not object to roaming hands while she was working out the kinks. Well hot towel time wiped off the oil then did the flip. Some mild teasing while my hand was up under her dress feeling that firm ass. After a few minutes she did the boom boom motion as a question mark and I agreed. She handed me my pants and I pulled out a c note and 20 just to see if that would be all that was needed. She was very appreciative and said many thank you. Her name was lei lei, and I guess I was doomed at the start. She instantly disrobed and she was very firm. Soft and smooth but a little stubbly between the thighs. So here is where it went bad, she didn't tease or anything to even get me aroused but pulled out a wrapper and wrapped it limp. Then she tried to give a CBJ. She probably only had it to half mast when she tried to ride it. Well I am an older gentleman and that was just not going to work. I had to let her think it did just to avoid any embarrassment on either part. She cleaned it all up and got dressed and then finished the message. Anyway the massage was good, she was very attractive but I think she needs a little more experience in the VIP category. Oh well I will take it as a loss and try my luck again later.

CoffeeCakes
02-17-24, 18:54
After months of singing their praises I can finally say I was let down. I drew Lilly. Pretty cute and nice body. Made agreement for BBBJ but when the time came she pulled out a cover. I expressed that was not the agreement but she acted confused and put it on anyway. Her oral skills were Very very lacking. She only put the tip in her mouth. I tried to get her to go deeper but she refused. She then rubbed lube on her pussy and got on top. So much lube it felt like I was sticking my dick in a tub of crisco. She was very mechanical in the ride and I could wait to finish. She was not playful at all. Needless to say I will Not be seeing her again. Got the job done but not what I wanted or agreed to.At least she was able to get the job done for you. It didn't work for me.

Dext3361
02-25-24, 12:33
At least she was able to get the job done for you. It didn't work for me.I've tried Van Voorhis enough the last few times I've driven into town from up north to feel it's turned into the granny version of Hollistic. I don't even mean that in a bad way; the providers I've seen there are just older and aren't going to compete with Hollistic or Don Knotts (which isn't FS) in the looks department. That said, more experienced providers tend to also be more fun and less hassle and have a better idea about needing to sometimes "ramp up" before being good to go.

The newest addition to the team is Linda. She definitely needs to work out some kinks in her massage routine (or be given better instructions. The other girls do quality work so "medium" is sufficient. Might need to tell Linda "hard" and ask for more massage post-fun if you have time left), but she does aim to please and gets into it. Pretty nice body for her age, probably the best looking (to each their own) and some firm (probably MM) B / Cs. Also seems to be into some of the GFE things (LFK / DFK), though can't speak to any BB options as I generally don't ask. You'd probably want to text for her specifically, else you could get CoCo or Rose (both are fine too in their own ways. But I think Linda is the better option as she improves her massage game). House + tip for everything is probably around Holistic range (190-210) if you hold your ground.

Dex.

edit: Oh meant to add LeiLei @ Hollistic has been around for a bit now and can't really play the new card, so that meh performance is just probably what she provides.

BakedPotato
03-05-24, 12:13
So I see that the place on Don Knott's is now offering a table shower for no extra charge. Has anyone tried it out yet? My last experience there wasn't the best but now I'm tempted to try again.

RoadGlide21
03-05-24, 18:35
So I see that the place on Don Knott's is now offering a table shower for no extra charge. Has anyone tried it out yet? My last experience there wasn't the best but now I'm tempted to try again.If your last experience wasn't the best, why would you think a table shower would make it an improvement.

Bad service is bad service. Don't see how soap and water could improve it.

Just my opinion. My last visit was not good and I won't go back to that girl again.

BakedPotato
03-06-24, 13:34
If your last experience wasn't the best, why would you think a table shower would make it an improvement.

Bad service is bad service. Don't see how soap and water could improve it.

Just my opinion. My last visit was not good and I won't go back to that girl again.When I said that the experience wasn't the best I didn't mean that it was necessarily bad. Just not exceptional. And I really enjoy a good table shower so that could be the difference that makes a "not great" visit into a much more enjoyable time. Of course this is just my preference. Stay safe out there.

RoadGlide21
03-09-24, 17:50
Not sure what is going on. Today I drove an hour to visit one of the spas. I checked out 3 different ones and there seemed to be an unusual amount of LE patrolling the area.

Two LE were parked at the gas station across the street from one location.

Decided to lay low and not patronize any of these places.

Tried STG but that was a bust.

Use Caution.

BakedPotato
03-11-24, 13:44
Not sure what is going on. Today I drove an hour to visit one of the spas. I checked out 3 different ones and there seemed to be an unusual amount of LE patrolling the area.

Two LE were parked at the gas station across the street from one location.

Decided to lay low and not patronize any of these places.

Tried STG but that was a bust.

Use Caution.Thanks for the heads up. This is a good reminder to not be complacent and always keep a good lookout when going out to play.

BakedPotato
03-18-24, 16:21
So the nice weather last week had me out and about and I happened to be over close to C&S so I decided to stop in. I haven't been in there in probably 6 or 7 months so I was hoping for some new beautiful young ladies, well the lady was new but that's it. Said her name was YuYu and that she just started there. She spoke really good English so no issues there and her massage was actually not too bad. Easy negotiation for finish and even though she wasn't young her body was nice in my opinion and she tried hard to to give me everything I wanted. All in all $$ out the door FS. I'd probably repeat again if I was nearby and in the mood.

RoadGlide21
04-06-24, 16:48
Whats the scoop on the AMPs in Motown? New women? Better Services? More open minded masseuse? Anything in Fairmont area worth trying?

JeffEj513
04-08-24, 13:19
Whats the scoop on the AMPs in Motown? New women? Better Services? More open minded masseuse? Anything in Fairmont area worth trying?I haven't really participated in the hobby since Hollistic opened. Too many opened too fast and were a little blatant about what they were. I got a little spooked.

BakedPotato
04-08-24, 16:35
Whats the scoop on the AMPs in Motown? New women? Better Services? More open minded masseuse? Anything in Fairmont area worth trying?Don't waste your time or money in Fairmont or Clarksburg. You will be disappointed.

CoffeeCakes
04-10-24, 16:45
Yes there does seem to be a rotation of girls going on. There are 2 new ones at Holistic. I have not had the chance to give the details yet. Yoyo is now at YGFS. I am not sure if she is the same that started at CS or not. And Sopia is at CS. I did take my first at Lavender as it was close and got Wendy. She was OK on the massage but on the flip it was not a very good finish. I did check out Linda per Dex recommendation. And he was right on spot. But I think she was rotated out now too and I don't have any replacement info yet.

That's all I have for now. Be sure to post updates if you chance on a new one. Be careful out there.

JayWV
04-11-24, 11:10
I went in yesterday. Massage was ok. Cute younger girl with a nice ass. Wasn't anything extra on the menu other than what has been mentioned before. Paid for the hour but around 45 minutes in she kinda acted like the massage was over but just kinda lurked around. I asked if we were done. She said I had more time but didn't offer anything else. I asked what about the table shower and with poor English said yes then took me to the back room and turned on a regular shower and walked out. There was a table shower next to the shower but I was standing there waiting for the water to warm and just got in the shower. She didn't come back in the room. I rinsed any oil left off and grabbed my towel. She was waiting for me and lead me back to the room to get dressed. Overall not that impressed but wanted to try the place out.

CoffeeCakes
04-11-24, 12:39
I went in yesterday. Massage was ok. Cute younger girl with a nice ass. Wasn't anything extra on the menu other than what has been mentioned before. Paid for the hour but around 45 minutes in she kinda acted like the massage was over but just kinda lurked around. I asked if we were done. She said I had more time but didn't offer anything else. I asked what about the table shower and with poor English said yes then took me to the back room and turned on a regular shower and walked out. There was a table shower next to the shower but I was standing there waiting for the water to warm and just got in the shower. She didn't come back in the room. I rinsed any oil left off and grabbed my towel. She was waiting for me and lead me back to the room to get dressed. Overall not that impressed but wanted to try the place out.Well I am glad it was not me. One of the previous posts was actually complimenting the table shower option. When I was there last week, I got a wet washcloth to wipe off the oil LOL. At least we tried Right? Off my list for now.

RoadGlide21
04-14-24, 08:36
Well I am glad it was not me. One of the previous posts was actually complimenting the table shower option. When I was there last week, I got a wet washcloth to wipe off the oil LOL. At least we tried Right? Off my list for now.Had about the same service. Very disappointing. WILL NOT GO BACK.

RoadGlide21
04-14-24, 08:44
Visited Holistic last weekend. Met with Jenny. Massage was not that great. More like just a rub down with oil and little to no pressure. On the flip we negotiated a BBBJ. At this point all I can say is OMG! She was very playful, did NOT rush able to deep throat all of it and let me CIM. She stopped to spit and returned to the task. She completely drained me and kept going until I was soft. There was NOTHING to clean up.

She spent the rest of the time caressing my face and arms. I would HIGHLY recommend this on 1000000000%.