PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

JtMayne69
06-30-16, 07:45
Anyone else on here met up with Ann the Bbw. Tho not a looker her service is a plus. She usually posts on w4 m as blo and go or massages. From my experience I've had lots of fun. Usually pretty easy to get ahold of too. And more than fair prices, maybe that's because I'm a long time customer. But if you were curious she's real.

Dext3361
07-06-16, 09:17
Anyone else on here met up with Ann the Bbw. Tho not a looker her service is a plus. She usually posts on w4 m as blo and go or massages. From my experience I've had lots of fun. Usually pretty easy to get ahold of too. And more than fair prices, maybe that's because I'm a long time customer. But if you were curious she's real.This the gal off of 50 near Pennsboro? She is real and gets the job done, but Incall was stereotypical WV trailer trash and I wouldn't repeat.

Dex.

DonkeyKong69
07-06-16, 23:41
This the gal off of 50 near Pennsboro? She is real and gets the job done, but Incall was stereotypical WV trailer trash and I wouldn't repeat.

Dex.Yeah I made the trek to see Ann. Quite surprised when I got to the location. Thought, I drove all this way, might as well try it out. Pretty good BBBJCIM. She loves what she does and is pretty good at it. Never returned though.

WV Traveler
10-21-17, 12:51
This is regarding the girl who always posts for "Car B&G". She'll want you to pick her up at the Shell station off the Kingmont exit. She's legit, but her pics are misleading. She looked like the blonde pic when I saw her. Then she died her hair black (the other face pic). She tried to send me the cute face / body pic, but that is NOT her. She's a load, only date if you like really big girls. Plus, when I went to pick her up, her body odor wafted into my car and I almost gagged. I drove off and it took me a few minutes to get the smell out of my car. Plus, after you contact her, she will send you her menu with prices. It's a really bad move because it would make it easy if the cops wanted to get her. Proceed with caution.

Prozzy Lover
10-22-17, 14:39
This is regarding the girl who always posts for "Car B&G". She'll want you to pick her up at the Shell station off the Kingmont exit. She's legit, but her pics are misleading. She looked like the blonde pic when I saw her. Then she died her hair black (the other face pic). She tried to send me the cute face / body pic, but that is NOT her. She's a load, only date if you like really big girls. Plus, when I went to pick her up, her body odor wafted into my car and I almost gagged. I drove off and it took me a few minutes to get the smell out of my car. Plus, after you contact her, she will send you her menu with prices. It's a really bad move because it would make it easy if the cops wanted to get her. Proceed with caution.Thanks for the info. I was interested there until you said she smells bad. Does she smell like sweat? Cigarettes? Ass?

WV Traveler
10-23-17, 07:03
Thanks for the info. I was interested there until you said she smells bad. Does she smell like sweat? Cigarettes? Ass?Just really bad BO, not from cigarettes or anything but not bathing. She must have had other complaints because I have seen her advertising "freshly showered" a few times.

Jack The Ghost
11-07-17, 13:04
Regarding the one who posted she was not clean. I visited her recently and she explained the situation she was going through. She went through a two week period where she was not able to take showers at her place and had to go to the neighbors to shower. Her place was about 6 inches underwater. She took me over and showed me the place and I'm happy to say she got out of that situation. The place was very old and wasn't in bad condition when she first moved in but the place being over 100 yrs old nature took it's course on the place so to say. She is now moved into her new place and showers regularly. She also explained to me that she gets STD and pregnancy tested once a month due to her birth control shot. She will not meet anyone who even looks the slightest bit dirty, she also works very hard outside of doing this. She does house keeping and simple construction so if you ever need a little helper she's the girl to call. She also came.

To my place and cleaned for me, very professional and she wouldn't even think about stealing. She's just an amazing girl, she is also not that big in size, she only weighs 150 lbs she's not that heavy, just pointing that out to. She smelled Very very nice, soft hair, and looked very sexy. No complaints at all would visit her regularly! She's an all around amazing girl to be around and I would choose her over any of the other girls. She's a blast and a half.

NickTheGreek
11-08-17, 10:45
Regarding the one who posted she was not clean.... She's just an amazing girlObviously, the girl herself or her pimp. And his first post?

Jack The Ghost
11-08-17, 14:28
[Deleted by Admin]

No shit Marie if you do this again I'm going to edit the post to say you have AIDS

A2

Jack The Ghost
11-08-17, 14:31
Thanks for the info. I was interested there until you said she smells bad. Does she smell like sweat? Cigarettes? Ass?What a big lie, I'd reccomend her before any of these other nasty girls.

WV Traveler
11-09-17, 07:45
Obviously, the girl herself or her pimp. And his first post?I think you nailed it. .

Sometimes they are even right when they say this, has anybody reported the post so I can look at it?

A2