PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Avenasia
07-18-10, 02:52
Okay, decided to post in topic section so I hope I am not going against the grain. Visiting shepherdstown and decided to cruise martinsburg around 2 am to see what was around. On the main drag, near the police station I saw this one really hot BSW. I asked for directions to a bar (also asked if they were still open as I am usually not of this state).

She started to give directions then asked what it was that I wanted a bar or a girl... I kinda said both as that was the whole point of drinking. She has me drive further away from the police station and then tries to get in my car, I told her I didn't want any trouble and eventually she walked off, refusing to give me any further directions.

Tried to follow what she did give me and I ended up in a rough part of town. Made a U-turn near a 7-11, leo had one guy pulled over and was patrolling the area quite heavily. After being told that all bars close at 2am, I continued on to try to find my way back in town. Saw this one WSW on a corner (IDK where) who when I tried to ask for directions, immediately tried to enter my car then walked away when I tried to ask my question again. She looked really strung out and somewhat dirty looking.

Eventually made it back to Shepherdstown where I am writing this now. In retrospect, I think I should have let the BSW (she was hot with big ones) enter my car and then offer to take her to my hotel in shepherdstown to hang out. Might have gotten some price quotes or something, but I was nervous about the whole thing.

Anyway, here for another week and would love to hook up with a cheap, sure thing if anyone knows of one. Of course, if we all knew where the sluts hanged out, we wouldn't be here. Anyway, Hope this helps update the forum. Was also thinking of going into town tomorrow to conduct a little "antiquing" on the main drag. Anyone have luck that way?

Frdranger79
04-27-12, 01:19
Was cruisin a few weeks ago and picked up a young girl named amanda. Been looking for her since and have no luck. Should have got her number but wasnt thinking at time. Anyone have any info on this girl or digits?

Crazy Jim Wood
01-16-13, 13:37
Does anyone have good ideas for car dates in Martinsburg or near by? Preferably somewhere someone has used and knows is free from nuisances or being harassed by nosey neighbors or Uncle Leo? It wouldn't be a working girl most likely, all the same, I don't want a ticket for indecent exposure.

FRmonger1
04-15-13, 13:22
Went out to Martinsnsburg about 9 PM on Thurday night. Did the normal loops and found a SW short named Haley. Made arrangements and went to her place where she had a friend named Ashley (?) on Martin. It was nothing but a bunch of games and I was highly disappointed. Did get BBBJCIM but cost too much and skill were terrible. She was also prego which I didn't notice until we got back to her place. Over all though there is a lot of talent on those streets and I am looking forward to future visits. If anyone has numbers they wish to share please PM me.

Frdranger79
04-16-13, 13:21
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=5710). Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks![Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=5710). Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

FRmonger1
04-21-13, 12:18
Went to Martinsburg last night. Arrived at 9:00 PM and cruised the loops. Pretty empty but finally picked up a 20 yo blond named Ashley on King. She was a little thick but we checked into a hotel and she did a BBBJCIM for 4 Good skills but definitely not GFE. Cruised around afterward looking for more but the streets were empty. Went home at 12. Cruised Winchester loop on way home and it was empty.

Timmy80
06-01-13, 23:56
Cruised Martinsburg King and Queen streets. Pretty empty, especially for a Saturday night. Saw only maybe 5 providers. Scooped a thin local white local girl, Tiffany. Nice tits, but otherwise kinda rough. Good BBBJ though, she sucked my cock nicely. DATY too, got her off a couple of times. Then mish and doggie. She was way into it, she likes to fuck. Gave her $.8 but probably could have paid less, never did really negotiate but she seemed happy with that.

Successfull night especially I am not local here and just, shall we say, went fishing!

Timmy

Frdranger79
06-02-13, 12:06
Cruised Martinsburg King and Queen streets. Pretty empty, especially for a Saturday night. Saw only maybe 5 providers. Scooped a thin local white local girl, Tiffany. Nice tits, but otherwise kinda rough. Good BBBJ though, she sucked my cock nicely. DATY too, got her off a couple of times. Then mish and doggie. She was way into it, she likes to fuck. Gave her $.8 but probably could have paid less, never did really negotiate but she seemed happy with that.

Successfull night especially I am not local here and just, shall we say, went fishing!

TimmyWas this the best one out of the 5 you saw out? Any digits?

Timmy80
06-04-13, 13:17
Nope, no digits. Best on offer though. She did saw that it was a slow night, especially for a Saturday.

Majaja
06-06-13, 06:42
Went to Martinsburg last night. Arrived at 9:00 PM and cruised the loops. Pretty empty but finally picked up a 20 yo blond named Ashley on King. She was a little thick but we checked into a hotel and she did a BBBJCIM for 4 Good skills but definitely not GFE. Cruised around afterward looking for more but the streets were empty. Went home at 12. Cruised Winchester loop on way home and it was empty.Where is the Winchester loop? Don't know anything about the loops close to home only the WASH DC. Loop since I work in the city and hit it before work sometimes. What is the going rate for CBJ ETC?

DcFishMonger
07-02-13, 21:50
So after a weekend in the Martinsburg area (my SO's car broke down so I was taking her to and from work) I decided to check out your street action. Not sure if I was following the right paths but then again that's how I learned several other cities. Saw one of the SO's former co-workers strolling so I avoided (the SO knows I meet others and hell her job is to grind on WV's Mongerneers) as she's always had a bad attitude. Finally after about an hour of cruising found a scrawny doper. She had medium length blondish hair with lots of marks but it was almost time to get back to the club so I made the scoop. We did the LE check but she wanted 0. 5 for CBJ so I dropped her off with the quickness. Is this standard for your area? Never really bothered with the street action, but there's a certain thrill of the hunt and running down gems that I enjoy so I'll have to try next time I'm out west.

Stay safe & GLHF!

FRmonger1
09-25-13, 05:42
So after a weekend in the Martinsburg area (my SO's car broke down so I was taking her to and from work) I decided to check out your street action. Not sure if I was following the right paths but then again that's how I learned several other cities. Saw one of the SO's former co-workers strolling so I avoided (the SO knows I meet others and hell her job is to grind on WV's Mongerneers) as she's always had a bad attitude. Finally after about an hour of cruising found a scrawny doper. She had medium length blondish hair with lots of marks but it was almost time to get back to the club so I made the scoop. We did the LE check but she wanted 0. 5 for CBJ so I dropped her off with the quickness. Is this standard for your area? Never really bothered with the street action, but there's a certain thrill of the hunt and running down gems that I enjoy so I'll have to try next time I'm out west.

Stay safe & GLHF!King St and Queen St are where they hang. On King from the 7-11 to Queen. Most are on vacation. Never heard of one wanting 0.5 usually you can negotiate. Some are pretty nice but be careful with your shit. They all steal.

Frdranger79
11-11-13, 19:56
Cruised the loop tonight just after dark and aside from the usuals I seen a new dark hair girl. Wasnt for sure at first but she gave the look like they all do so I circled the block and she then was setting on one of the regular steps. Made one more loop and then she was gone. She looked TGTBT as she was the best looking girl I've seen in the burg. She was wearing tight white pants and a pink shirt. Anyone have any info or digits on this one.

If not and I see her again I'm for sure going to toftt.

Member #5689
12-16-13, 00:13
On these reports are you reporting on martinsburg which is not by the panhandle or new martinsburg which is but I can't see these talked about streets?

Almighty
12-16-13, 20:46
This forum is talking about martinsburg. It is in the eastern panhandle, close to Virginia and Maryland.

New martinsville is on the Ohio river, clear across the state. There is no such place as "new martinsburg".

FRmonger1
12-17-13, 04:36
I spent some time with Kim (I have digits for trade). She is an older woman (43) but any port in a storm. Adequate BJ but it is strictly business.

FRmonger1
01-02-14, 11:08
Spent time with Mellisa, Lisa and TT this last week. Melissa has dark hair and is pretty and petite. Lisa is tall with dark hair and is sexy and TT is blond. I will trade digits to senior members.

Frdranger79
01-03-14, 17:39
Spent time with Mellisa, Lisa and TT this last week. Melissa has dark hair and is pretty and petite. Lisa is tall with dark hair and is sexy and TT is blond. I will trade digits to senior members.I've known Melissa awhile now myself. Never have done anything with her. Only hung out as a friend. I've always wondered how she was in the business side of things. Good stuff. Thanks for the post. I'm wondering if the Lisa is the one I posted about a a bit back that I seen. The dark hair girl I seen was sexy and looked nearly perfect from the distance I seen her but was gone when I circled. Haven't seen her since.

FRmonger1
02-10-14, 13:22
[Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is somewhat heartless and really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

Thanks!

Tat23
03-30-14, 21:05
A beautiful black haird girl walks on King Street all the time and around Martinsburg as of late, usually all dressed in black and is doing tricks. She claims that she is 19 and 20 and looks it. But a friend of mine had a terrible experience had picked her up days before with her claiming to be 19 and 20. Days later he picked her up she was in a fowl mood went to a spot she acted ignorant so he took her back to king st when she got out she was looking at his license plate then she text him about 15 minutes later and said I'm sending all these text messages to the police you tried to rape me and I'm only 17 needless to say my friend was pissed but its a scam for them to try to get more money or they're going to the cops he didn't do anything with her nor will he pick her up again LOL but wanted to let all the fellas know that this was going on so you all don't get wrapped up in something like this he said she's so pretty though she probably gets a lot of guys so be careful just ask for that ID.

FRmonger1
05-17-14, 14:21
Met a women in Martinsburg with red hair late 30's early 40's who made willy cry and he wants more. Great skills and good to look at with that long red hair and nice freckle face as she gives that look from down south. She is willing to meet any need. Got her digits so pm me for them.

Billiebird36
05-18-14, 10:34
Met a women in Martinsburg with red hair late 30's early 40's who made willy cry and he wants more. Great skills and good to look at with that long red hair and nice freckle face as she gives that look from down south. She is willing to meet any need. Got her digits so pm me for them.She wouldn't by chance be the small redhead who works the street up by 7-11 down to the stripmall that riteaid is in?

FRmonger1
05-21-14, 02:53
She wouldn't by chance be the small redhead who works the street up by 7-11 down to the stripmall that riteaid is in?No she walks king.

FRmonger1
05-23-14, 16:34
The redhead I described in a previous post lost her cell phone and she has a new one now and is available.

FRmonger1
05-31-14, 01:03
Here is her picture 323471.

FadedShore
11-28-14, 20:39
Young redbone on Winchester ave. Title says it all. Her ne is Brittany. Good BBBJ, cim. Body kind of bad from having a baby. Didn't crush it. Just wasn't that into her. She can smoke it though.

Red1949
03-12-15, 22:57
Anyone have recent intel on Martinsburg? Going there soon and would like info on SW action and LEO activity.

FRmonger1
03-16-15, 11:10
Anyone have recent intel on Martinsburg? Going there soon and would like info on SW action and LEO activity.There is a loop from king st at 7/11 to queen st. On Winchester up to the economy hotel and john st. It has been a long time since I have been there, still have some digits but don't know if they work. I know one girl. Her picture is on here but she may or not may show up. I go to Baltimore which for me is about the same distance for me.

Fozzie
03-17-15, 00:07
There is a loop from king st at 7/11 to queen st. On Winchester up to the economy hotel and john st. It has been a long time since I have been there, still have some digits but don't know if they work. I know one girl. Her picture is on here but she may or not may show up. I go to Baltimore which for me is about the same distance for me.I was wondering the same but afraid to ask. I work towards Baltimore but they have alot more action. When I had time driving around Mburg 12-5 pm there's a lot of civs.

Red1949
03-17-15, 08:16
There is a loop from king st at 7/11 to queen st. On Winchester up to the economy hotel and john st. It has been a long time since I have been there, still have some digits but don't know if they work. I know one girl. Her picture is on here but she may or not may show up. I go to Baltimore which for me is about the same distance for me.Thanks for your response. Always nice to have an idea where to look before I get there.

FRmonger1
03-18-15, 13:18
I was wondering the same but afraid to ask. I work towards Baltimore but they have alot more action. When I had time driving around Mburg 12-5 pm there's a lot of civs.Martinsburg is hit or miss. I have found girls at all hours. After dark is the best time. I checked my # only one girl still has the same # and I don't recommend her. Last time I was there (7 months ago) john st was very active in the early afternoon. There are often girls around the church on king street. Stay safe.

Red1949
03-23-15, 21:18
Went to Martinsburg this weekend. Cruised for several hours before and after dark and only saw a couple of providers, and both were situated so as to make scooping them dicey at best. WSW mid forties, redish hair, ansd a BSW that looked like it could have been a TS. Looks like the: EO has the place locked=down pretty good.

FRmonger1
03-24-15, 19:37
Went to Martinsburg this weekend. Cruised for several hours before and after dark and only saw a couple of providers, and both were situated so as to make scooping them dicey at best. WSW mid forties, redish hair, ansd a BSW that looked like it could have been a TS. Looks like the: EO has the place locked=down pretty good.This is why I go to baltim ore now. There are many loops and many providers. Take a look at their forum.

RocketMan138
09-22-15, 03:11
I lived in Martinsburg from 2000-2005, right off one of the main drags, and back then, the SW traffic could be--especially on weekends and near the end of the months--so heavy it was a bit overwhelming. White girls, black girls, thin, thick, BBW, pretty much anything you were looking for.

I had some GREAT experiences back then, and it was easy pickings--The girls knew to stay off King and Queen because that's where the LE watched. They would dodge in and out of the main streets, to the side streets, so if you saw something you liked, you could wheel around the block and make a scoop on a side street--away from the prying eyes of Johnny Law. I even made some scoops while on foot myself, and had some amazing "under the stars" experiences that I won't ever forget.

But apparently, they have cracked down on the foot traffic these days. I was in town last weekend--arrived around 11 pm on Saturday night--and the streets were literally empty. It was like a ghost town. The weather was perfect--in the "good old days" there would have been a girl on every corner. But last Saturday it was like Death Valley out there.

Sunday, I left town around 9 pm. I thought I'd make the loops to see if anything was happening. I made a loop on King and out Queen, and must have seen half a dozen local Cruisers--NOT a hospitable environment for a hobbyist.

But I did see a few walkers--several BSWs (a couple BBWs and one very tall spinner) --not interested.

Then, on the return loop up King--on my way to the 7-11 to get a soda for the drive home--I saw a WSW--early 20's short curly dark hair, an amazing tan, and legs that went for miles. I looped the block, and came back around, and there she was--WOW. I almost pulled over. I went around the block again, and she was still there, and actually shouted at me this time, but up the street was rolling a cruiser, and my "spidey sense" kicked in and I got a bad vibe, so I kept moving, and decided to just call it a night and head home.

Things sure have changed in Martinsburg.

And apparently, it looks like things are only going to get more bleak. The current Chief of Police resigned this summer (he was a corrupt, power-hungry tyrant who got the City into several lawsuits because of his tactics). And the new Chief is an old Chicago cop that is big on "Community outreach" and "aggressive preventative policing". So I'm guessing over the winter months, the Street Traffic in Martinsburg is going to completely dry up, and that city is going to become another BackPage-Only area.

Oh well. I'll be visiting Martinsburg several times over the next few months, so I'll try to make updates. But I'm not optimistic about the future of the hobby there. The times, they are a-changin'.

FRmonger1
09-22-15, 19:47
I lived in Martinsburg from 2000-2005, right off one of the main drags, and back then, the SW traffic could be--especially on weekends and near the end of the months--so heavy it was a bit overwhelming. White girls, black girls, thin, thick, BBW, pretty much anything you were looking for.

I had some GREAT experiences back then, and it was easy pickings--The girls knew to stay off King and Queen because that's where the LE watched. They would dodge in and out of the main streets, to the side streets, so if you saw something you liked, you could wheel around the block and make a scoop on a side street--away from the prying eyes of Johnny Law. I even made some scoops while on foot myself, and had some amazing "under the stars" experiences that I won't ever forget.

But apparently, they have cracked down on the foot traffic these days. I was in town last weekend--arrived around 11 pm on Saturday night--and the streets were literally empty. It was like a ghost town. The weather was perfect--in the "good old days" there would have been a girl on every corner. But last Saturday it was like Death Valley out there.

Sunday, I left town around 9 pm. I thought I'd make the loops to see if anything was happening. I made a loop on King and out Queen, and must have seen half a dozen local Cruisers--NOT a hospitable environment for a hobbyist.

But I did see a few walkers--several BSWs (a couple BBWs and one very tall spinner) --not interested.

Then, on the return loop up King--on my way to the 7-11 to get a soda for the drive home--I saw a WSW--early 20's short curly dark hair, an amazing tan, and legs that went for miles. I looped the block, and came back around, and there she was--WOW. I almost pulled over. I went around the block again, and she was still there, and actually shouted at me this time, but up the street was rolling a cruiser, and my "spidey sense" kicked in and I got a bad vibe, so I kept moving, and decided to just call it a night and head home.

Things sure have changed in Martinsburg.

And apparently, it looks like things are only going to get more bleak. The current Chief of Police resigned this summer (he was a corrupt, power-hungry tyrant who got the City into several lawsuits because of his tactics). And the new Chief is an old Chicago cop that is big on "Community outreach" and "aggressive preventative policing". So I'm guessing over the winter months, the Street Traffic in Martinsburg is going to completely dry up, and that city is going to become another BackPage-Only area.

Oh well. I'll be visiting Martinsburg several times over the next few months, so I'll try to make updates. But I'm not optimistic about the future of the hobby there. The times, they are a-changin'.Good report. I used to go there 2 years ago and found them at king, st john and winchester ave (up to the notels). About a year and a half ago they all got a free visit to the grey bar motel and now all their phones are off. Last time I was there it was cruisers everywhere and girls running from cars. I go to Balt'more when I go but it is quite a drive.

FRmonger1
03-22-16, 02:18
Went out and did the loops king st, winchester for about an hour at 11:30 pm and there was nothing. Been checking some BP but I am more of a SW guy. What has happened to martinsburg.

FadedShore
03-23-16, 18:22
Went out and did the loops king st, winchester for about an hour at 11:30 pm and there was nothing. Been checking some BP but I am more of a SW guy. What has happened to martinsburg.Day light hours only up on winchester right outside city limits. LEO pressure bad, bad, bad.

Goodolboy27
03-30-16, 01:44
Day light hours only up on winchester right outside city limits. LEO pressure bad, bad, bad.Are you referring to towards inwood? Been all up and down that way, can't seem to catch a break and find anything.

Sexingit
04-27-16, 11:35
Hello all!

I will be in Charlestown this weekend and if I can get away I would like to stroll the loops. By the looks of things, the loop looks completely dry.

If anybody could provide Intel it would be appreciated. Anything would help. Thank you!

Goodolboy27
10-08-16, 23:03
Just moved down to Ranson, anyone have any idea where the SW hangout? I rode all through town the past 2 days and haven't found anything.

Goodolboy27
01-10-17, 16:09
Ah I hate to hear that BP has shutdown, but for guys like myself that love the SW I'm excited. Hope to see an abundance of SW when the weather warms up.

Mustang69
08-26-18, 20:40
Any info on the strolls by the bowling alliey?

DMV42
08-27-18, 04:59
Any info on the strolls by the bowling alliey?At this point I would not deal with anything on route 11. Too many stings lately.