PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Ripper99
11-12-17, 02:16
Responded to this ladies ad, said she was in Hedgesville, couldn't host and could only do a BJ wanted $100 for it! WTF?? And this is another reason why this area has turned to garbage! Girls either are too drugged out or they have GPS!

RedBaron Daron
11-15-17, 14:10
Responded to this ladies ad, said she was in Hedgesville, couldn't host and could only do a BJ wanted $100 for it! WTF?? And this is another reason why this area has turned to garbage! Girls either are too drugged out or they have GPS!I think you mean Golden Mouth Syndrome. Imagine what a pussy costs on that scale. Not really a looker either.

RBD out.

Ripper99
11-16-17, 01:35
I think you mean Golden Mouth Syndrome. Imagine what a pussy costs on that scale. Not really a looker either.

RBD out.She actually text me the other day and said she was willing drop her price and offer FS, if the price is right I may pull the trigger.

ShoreThing
11-19-17, 21:46
New to all this and Martinsburg BP sucks. Anyone willing to help a newbie with an UTR?? Much obliged.

Ripper99
12-21-17, 01:49
Met up with Hanna a week ago at her place in Kearneysville, responded to her ad exchanged info then off to her place, she was quiet at first but warmed up quickly, decent body, little baby damage nice tits, BBBJ cfs multiple positions, finished in the hat cleaned up and was satisfied with her and would repeat $120 for an hour. Also saw Rachelle at the Martinsburg Motel about 2 weeks ago, much improved service from when I saw her awhile back, BBBJ cfs over an hour of fun with her damage was $100 will see her again. Looks like theres a few more ladies posting so hopefully theres more to come.

BadNLovinIt72
12-22-17, 04:34
Met up with Hanna a week ago at her place in Kearneysville, responded to her ad exchanged info then off to her place, she was quiet at first but warmed up quickly, decent body, little baby damage nice tits, BBBJ cfs multiple positions, finished in the hat cleaned up and was satisfied with her and would repeat $120 for an hour. Also saw Rachelle at the Martinsburg Motel about 2 weeks ago, much improved service from when I saw her awhile back, BBBJ cfs over an hour of fun with her damage was $100 will see her again. Looks like theres a few more ladies posting so hopefully theres more to come.Wish I could say I had the same experience. Hannah cash & dashed me.

No problems with C & D in the two decades I used providers (over 150 of them) before I moved to the Panhandle. These snakes in the grass are a breed apart. In the worst possible way.

DMV42
12-22-17, 07:38
Met up with Hanna a week ago at her place in Kearneysville, responded to her ad exchanged info then off to her place, she was quiet at first but warmed up quickly, decent body, little baby damage nice tits, BBBJ cfs multiple positions, finished in the hat cleaned up and was satisfied with her and would repeat $120 for an hour. Also saw Rachelle at the Martinsburg Motel about 2 weeks ago, much improved service from when I saw her awhile back, BBBJ cfs over an hour of fun with her damage was $100 will see her again. Looks like theres a few more ladies posting so hopefully theres more to come.Got a contact for Hanna? Also the Martinsburg Hotel girl not bad she just think she is worth more than her services at times. She will lie about being alone and when you get there it's a different story.

Ripper99
12-23-17, 01:36
Got a contact for Hanna? Also the Martinsburg Hotel girl not bad she just think she is worth more than her services at times. She will lie about being alone and when you get there it's a different story.Sending you a PM.

Broker1968
12-23-17, 11:41
Sending you a PM.I would love her digits. Thanks.

Broker1968
12-23-17, 11:43
Sending you a PM.Could you pm me Hanna's digits.

Mustang69
12-25-17, 00:57
Could you pm me Hanna's digits.Could you send me Hanna's # also.

Dg2469
12-29-17, 16:02
Met up with Hanna a week ago at her place in Kearneysville, responded to her ad exchanged info then off to her place, she was quiet at first but warmed up quickly, decent body, little baby damage nice tits, BBBJ cfs multiple positions, finished in the hat cleaned up and was satisfied with her and would repeat $120 for an hour. Also saw Rachelle at the Martinsburg Motel about 2 weeks ago, much improved service from when I saw her awhile back, BBBJ cfs over an hour of fun with her damage was $100 will see her again. Looks like theres a few more ladies posting so hopefully theres more to come.Please send me her contact info. Thanks.

DMV42
02-03-18, 11:36
Any info on this CL provider?

https://martinsburg.craigslist.org/w4m/d/come-hang/6481688745.html

Ripper99
03-17-18, 15:32
Hookup with this little firecracker a couple weeks ago replied to her ad she had up and met her at a her motel room in Martinsburg. Cute tight body, small A cup tits, nice ass too! We talked for a few before the fun began, got undressed, and she started with some light kissing and teasing, then had me lay back for a good BBBJ, fiv during which got her wet and ready. On with the hat then into cg, rcg and missionary finished in the hat cleaned up some more small talk, she is a user and told me her tales of woe and I rolled out. Not a bad time and I will repeat if she can keep a working number! ($125 for an hr).

LurkerJones
03-22-18, 22:07
Craigslist. Down forever.

WinGuy72
03-25-18, 15:07
If you all have any contact info on a lady who used to work under the names mj or livia a few years ago pm me. Thanks!

Jd Clam
04-01-18, 13:36
Looking for Hanna's digits for a visit to Martinsburg in the next few days. PM me please. I can return the favor if you are ever in Northern Ohio or Southeast Michigan. Thanks.

JD.

Ripper99
12-12-18, 03:07
Hookup with this little firecracker a couple weeks ago replied to her ad she had up and met her at a her motel room in Martinsburg. Cute tight body, small A cup tits, nice ass too! We talked for a few before the fun began, got undressed, and she started with some light kissing and teasing, then had me lay back for a good BBBJ, fiv during which got her wet and ready. On with the hat then into cg, rcg and missionary finished in the hat cleaned up some more small talk, she is a user and told me her tales of woe and I rolled out. Not a bad time and I will repeat if she can keep a working number! ($125 for an hr).I recently saw her again she's looking for some help. She gave me her text app number pm me if you are interested.

Broker1968
12-12-18, 11:28
I recently saw her again she's looking for some help. She gave me her text app number pm me if you are interested.I'm interested in helping. Message me digits.

GoldPack072
12-21-18, 08:49
Can someone PM me her #? In need of some stress relief!