PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Eddy Fine
02-15-15, 02:59
Interesting article from Thrilllist.com. Good hints on what to look for when traveling.

http://www.thrillist.com/travel/nation/best-strip-club-in-every-state-florida-california-new-york-and-more

NightWiz78
11-28-15, 15:59
Really why? They can't all be connected to one owner that was taken down for manufacturing drugs at his house. I wish I would've got some numbers of a few of them now.

NightWiz78
12-03-15, 20:06
Well one of the clubs is back. Seems like they are trying to make a more legit place with better looking, not strung out girls. Stopped in this week and the girls there were very attractive and friendly; however, the place is under better management so not sure about back room extras. Didn't have the time to make sure.

Dog2000
12-09-15, 02:02
Back in town and drove down to St. Albans. Only place open was JBs and I have never seen more than two cars outside there so I have not ventured inside.

Guy69
12-10-15, 23:44
Sheer got shut down is why there no longer open foxy lady got sold but should be open soon and Jb I've only seen open a few times heard they also got a new owner but most the girls are at elite and it a few clubs in hun area and logan.

DaveyBdew
03-29-16, 21:20
Are there any strip clubs in Charleston, will be in town next week. Looking for something to do.

Ahrnyguy
10-17-16, 15:41
Was driving down 60 the other night and it looks like something has opened up where Foxy Lady was. I was sure I would remember the name, but age does that. Anyway, I didn't have time to stop so I thought I would ask if anyone on here knew what was going on there. Thanks.

DwDangerous
10-20-16, 03:39
Was driving down 60 the other night and it looks like something has opened up where Foxy Lady was. I was sure I would remember the name, but age does that. Anyway, I didn't have time to stop so I thought I would ask if anyone on here knew what was going on there. Thanks.It's now "The Man Cave" but it looks like just a normal bar, not a genteman's club. With that name, it is hard to tell. I keep hoping that area will become The Badlands again, but that seems less likely as time goes on. I think even Smiley's hotel / bar is getting less action. If anyone hears news, share it with us!

Daman2
10-20-16, 13:55
It's now "The Man Cave" but it looks like just a normal bar, not a genteman's club. With that name, it is hard to tell. I keep hoping that area will become The Badlands again, but that seems less likely as time goes on. I think even Smiley's hotel / bar is getting less action. If anyone hears news, share it with us!It's a gay bar basically. That's what the badlands have been reduced to.

Steveo545
10-01-17, 10:32
Is there any strip clubs anymore? I know there are a few in downtown Charleston but I try to stay out of downtown. Are there any strip clubs in the surrounding areas. I used to go to Jefferson but they have been closed for awhile. I just seen the other day where they tore down JB's, I liked that place.

Eddy Fine
10-01-17, 13:43
Is there any strip clubs anymore? I know there are a few in downtown Charleston but I try to stay out of downtown. Are there any strip clubs in the surrounding areas. I used to go to Jefferson but they have been closed for awhile. I just seen the other day where they tore down JB's, I liked that place.There are no more clubs in "The Badlands" anymore. The Gold club is the only one downtown. It used to be great but now it's like a "Badlands" club, it's just downtown. There used to be one up near the airport called Terry's, but it's long gone.

The nearest, *better* ones now are in Huntington. It's a crossroads of three states there so more business, more girls, an' everything.

Bil73
10-01-17, 20:34
There are no more clubs in "The Badlands" anymore. The Gold club is the only one downtown. It used to be great but now it's like a "Badlands" club, it's just downtown. There used to be one up near the airport called Terry's, but it's long gone.

The nearest, *better* ones now are in Huntington. It's a crossroads of three states there so more business, more girls, an' everything.Damn eddie fine how in the hell have you been and welcome back.

Daman2
10-02-17, 16:15
Damn eddie fine how in the hell have you been and welcome back.I know right LOL. Thought he died or something. His posts were what originally got me posting and contributing to this board years ago.

Prozzy Lover
10-03-17, 11:17
I know right LOL. Thought he died or something. His posts were what originally got me posting and contributing to this board years ago.I too am very happy to see you posting again Eddie Fine! Eddie knows as much about the hobby as anyone and always had the best info.

Nost41
10-05-17, 01:12
There are no more clubs in "The Badlands" anymore. The Gold club is the only one downtown. It used to be great but now it's like a "Badlands" club, it's just downtown. There used to be one up near the airport called Terry's, but it's long gone.

The nearest, *better* ones now are in Huntington. It's a crossroads of three states there so more business, more girls, an' everything.Terry's was pretty good back in the day, plenty available for reasonable tips. Sadly, as most everything here, it is long gone.

ChaswvGuy
04-22-20, 11:12
Terry's was pretty good back in the day, plenty available for reasonable tips. Sadly, as most everything here, it is long gone.Oh man, I remember Terry's fondly. There was a dancer there, called her self Sara (Sarah? Really short, cute as could be, long dark (black, I think) hair. I was either in love with her or had a serious infatuation. I remember going up there one night to see her, but had bar hopped downtown too long, so they had already called last call when I got there and wouldn't let me in. I wrote a note and left it on her car with my phone number, 'cause, ya know, I was a little tipsy. I wonder how she's doing now. That was a LONG time ago.

Seems like all the strip clubs have shut down. I mean, they'd be closed right now anyway 'cause of all the coronacraziness, but are there even any left around here?

Almighty
04-23-20, 11:46
Oh man, I remember Terry's fondly. There was a dancer there, called her self Sara (Sarah? Really short, cute as could be, long dark (black, I think) hair. I was either in love with her or had a serious infatuation. I remember going up there one night to see her, but had bar hopped downtown too long, so they had already called last call when I got there and wouldn't let me in. I wrote a note and left it on her car with my phone number, 'cause, ya know, I was a little tipsy. I wonder how she's doing now. That was a LONG time ago.

Seems like all the strip clubs have shut down. I mean, they'd be closed right now anyway 'cause of all the coronacraziness, but are there even any left around here?Nope. Not a single club left in Jefferson. Still the one open on Capitol street, that's it, in kanawha county.

ChaswvGuy
04-24-20, 09:37
Nope. Not a single club left in Jefferson. Still the one open on Capitol street, that's it, in kanawha county.That's a shame. I would imagine the recession in '07/'08 hit them pretty hard? It's been way too long since I've been to a strip bar. I've only been to the one on Capitol St once, years ago. It was in the local news recently; apparently, someone broke into the place.

CoachSteve
08-31-20, 03:18
Not a fan of the local club. Bummer cause its the only club. Decent selection, horrible Ldances.

CbjFan69
08-31-20, 13:29
Didn't know they were back open, what's it like after COVID?

Not a fan of the local club. Bummer cause its the only club. Decent selection, horrible Ldances.

CoachSteve
03-06-21, 23:27
Correct, last time I checked (week ago) place was closed😕 dunno if its due to covid, or something else.

NiceBlueEyes
04-11-21, 23:59
What kind of extras on the menu at the Capitol St. Club (whatever it is called)? Anything beyond lap dances? Are they even allowed with covid?

Prozzy Lover
04-14-21, 11:08
Oh man, I remember Terry's fondly. There was a dancer there, called her self Sara (Sarah? Really short, cute as could be, long dark (black, I think) hair. I was either in love with her or had a serious infatuation. I remember going up there one night to see her, but had bar hopped downtown too long, so they had already called last call when I got there and wouldn't let me in. I wrote a note and left it on her car with my phone number, 'cause, ya know, I was a little tipsy. I wonder how she's doing now. That was a LONG time ago.

Seems like all the strip clubs have shut down. I mean, they'd be closed right now anyway 'cause of all the coronacraziness, but are there even any left around here?I think I know who you are talking about. She often wore a Dallas Cowboys jacket? She would give BJ's and swallow. To my knowledge she didn't do full service. I'm thinking this was like in '03, '04, '05?

WVPhoto2000
04-17-21, 12:48
I was walking past Elite on Capitol Street and noticed a new sign on the door.

ELITE Gentlemens Club.

NOW OPEN.

HOURS:

Sunday 7 PM-3 AM.

Monday 3 PM-3 AM.

Tuesday 3 PM-3 AM.

Wednesday 3 PM-3 AM.

Thursday 3 PM- 3AM

Friday 3 PM 3 AM.

Saturday 3PM - 3AM

Restraint
04-25-21, 15:53
That's a shame. I would imagine the recession in '07/'08 hit them pretty hard? It's been way too long since I've been to a strip bar. I've only been to the one on Capitol St once, years ago. It was in the local news recently; apparently, someone broke into the place.If I remember right, all the ones out Jefferson were owned by the same guy. He got busted for drugs in 2015/2016 or so and that's why they are all shut down.

SsnakeInc
09-06-21, 12:36
Was passing thru and headed to Elite about 9:15 for the first time. Has a door to the stairs that is up but you have to go thru the double doors next to it and look back. Odd.

$10 cover, I was the only guy there for 30 minutes or so. Beers $7. Place was like a converted 2nd floor apartment maybe 800 sq ft. There were 6-7 tables with 3 chairs each.

6 girls, 3 chubby, 2 younger but meh, and a older 35 that was trying to hold on. Dances 3/65 no touching, they keep there outfit on. Private room, girl nude, no touching $170, and a hot tub $700/15 min or something crazy like that. Only a couple of the girls got naked on stage, I hung out until 11:30 or so. Got a 3 fer from the older women, she did a good job. Probably not worth stopping in again.

DDorBiggerPlz
09-07-21, 23:03
Was passing thru and headed to Elite about 9:15 for the first time. Has a door to the stairs that is up but you have to go thru the double doors next to it and look back. Odd.

$10 cover, I was the only guy there for 30 minutes or so. Beers $7. Place was like a converted 2nd floor apartment maybe 800 sq ft. There were 6-7 tables with 3 chairs each.

6 girls, 3 chubby, 2 younger but meh, and a older 35 that was trying to hold on. Dances 3/65 no touching, they keep there outfit on. Private room, girl nude, no touching $170, and a hot tub $700/15 min or something crazy like that. Only a couple of the girls got naked on stage, I hung out until 11:30 or so. Got a 3 fer from the older women, she did a good job. Probably not worth stopping in again.I don't have a lot of strip clib experience. What is a "3 fer"?

MisfitOfMadnes
09-11-21, 11:13

6 girls, 3 chubby, 2 younger but meh, and a older 35 that was trying to hold on. Dances 3/65 no touching, they keep there outfit on. Private room, girl nude, no touching $170, and a hot tub $700/15 min or something crazy like that. Only a couple of the girls got naked on stage, I hung out until 11:30 or so. Got a 3 fer from the older women, she did a good job. Probably not worth stopping in again.Certainly doesn't sound very Elite.

Champ1960
09-12-21, 20:02
I will ask what is a 3 fer.

HowardWander
09-28-21, 11:41
I've heard wv is a great place for clubs. What are the best spots along 77? Driving through this weekend and might make a stop.

Tia.

HowardWander
10-04-21, 22:56
Going to provide an alternative report on elite.

Everything ssnake said about the location, prices and stuff I completely agree with. My opinion of the ladies is a bit different.

There were 7 total that night. 5 were skinny or really fit. The other two I wouldn't say were chubby but they weren't skinny. And one of them was the best of group. Her stage work was unreal and she took it all off leaving nothing to the imagination. Some guy actually dropped 7 bills for the hot tub with her and I can't blame him. Bet that was a hell of an experience.

One skinny redhead would also take all off on stage. She was pretty sexy and I had a nice time chatting with her. One skinny tall white girl seemed a little older and never took the stage that night which was a shame.

One girl was real tall and skinny but with a perfect ass. Thought I might do more with her because I had a good vibe going but another stole my heart. She was shorter, super fit with a killer ass and amazing boobs. Super cute and young and after our private we just hung out the rest of the night and I got a VIP treatment when she went back on stage. It was a good night.

Other two girls included a shirt white girl that danced to classic rock which was sweet. She wasn't skinny but far from chubby or anything. Then one dark skinned girl who happened to wear stocking that night which was a big turn on but with so many great options I had to pass on anything there. Ultimately I think I would have an excellent private with any of these. Not a one seemed lacking in any way.

JoeDonn
10-05-21, 19:18
Going to provide an alternative report on elite.

Everything ssnake said about the location, prices and stuff I completely agree with. My opinion of the ladies is a bit different.

There were 7 total that night. 5 were skinny or really fit. The other two I wouldn't say were chubby but they weren't skinny. And one of them was the best of group. Her stage work was unreal and she took it all off leaving nothing to the imagination. Some guy actually dropped 7 bills for the hot tub with her and I can't blame him. Bet that was a hell of an experience.

One skinny redhead would also take all off on stage. She was pretty sexy and I had a nice time chatting with her. One skinny tall white girl seemed a little older and never took the stage that night which was a shame.

One girl was real tall and skinny but with a perfect ass. Thought I might do more with her because I had a good vibe going but another stole my heart. She was shorter, super fit with a killer ass and amazing boobs. Super cute and young and after our private we just hung out the rest of the night and I got a VIP treatment when she went back on stage. It was a good night.

Other two girls included a shirt white girl that danced to classic rock which was sweet. She wasn't skinny but far from chubby or anything. Then one dark skinned girl who happened to wear stocking that night which was a big turn on but with so many great options I had to pass on anything there. Ultimately I think I would have an excellent private with any of these. Not a one seemed lacking in any way.I was there last night and there was a short mixed girl with huge tits. She was new and pretty hot. Did you see her when on your visit I'm wondering LOL.

HowardWander
10-06-21, 11:08
I was there last night and there was a short mixed girl with huge tits. She was new and pretty hot. Did you see her when on your visit I'm wondering LOL.Yeah she was the one. Could hardly think about the rest as good as they all were. Still sad I don't make it back the following night.

JoeDonn
10-08-21, 12:52
She was pretty hot. So how was the VIP.

Treatment? And extras to be had?

Yeah she was the one. Could hardly think about the rest as good as they all were. Still sad I don't make it back the following night.

HowardWander
10-09-21, 01:29
She was pretty hot. So how was the VIP.

Treatment? And extras to be had?It was great. She danced on me very well and seemed super into it. No extras.

MaxMagnums
04-28-22, 11:54
I'm viaiting in a week. Any recomendations on clubs or dancers who offer extras?

DwDangerous
05-26-22, 16:58
I'm viaiting in a week. Any recomendations on clubs or dancers who offer extras?You're going to have to go to Huntington. JB's, 29th st exit, is the place to go. Don't bother before dark, the day shift girls are not high-quality, and there are fewer to choose from. Sadly, Elite in downtown Charleston is overpriced and underwhelming. Southern Xposure and Lady Godiva in Barboursville are hit or miss IMHO. YMMV as always, but I really think there is only 1 choice.

BlueDrifter
07-22-23, 08:13
Just moved back to VA area and was looking for a good strip club to hit up. What are some good ones that has pretty decent looking dancers, extras always a bonus. Huntington, Charlestown, Morgantown? Don't mind driving if worth it.

Pm also available.