PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

Md Curious2
02-01-15, 15:59
Just spreading info. Received a text the EI will be open from 1 pm. Until today. Super Bowl party. Enjoy, I have an OTC to take care of. MDC.

DcFishMonger
02-06-15, 05:13
I went as "lilly white" as can be with khaki pants and polo shirts and no problems from anyone. Everybody was really nice, no problems from dancers to barbecue place next door. The only "incident" was I left to the 'boxed wine room" also known as the champagne room and some dude took my primo corner seat and handed me my bag filled with BBQ. Yeah, dude that was my seat. But whatever. He was HUGE, me not so much. So 'let' him have the seat.

Maybe I'm just like that, walk in with confidence as everybody knows why you are there. Might be some resentment that you've wandered into an area where you don't belong. But nobody gave me a hint of that and most importantly girls were really nice. Not like how sometimes you can go to a club like Camelot and find more than one stuck up dancer who only goes to the regulars.It's good to be back home for a change, and EI was nice over the weekend. Couldn't stay for long but got to meet some newer ones and it was worth the side trip. Speaking of Camelot, does anyone know if Candy still works there? I have a box of things from a mutual friend she's supposed to get and I haven't had a chance to stop by that terrible place myself.

Md Curious2
02-18-15, 06:34
Yesterday after digging out, decided to go by EI to see if they were open. Yes they were. I was sitting in front of the area with the four big chairs by the bar. Tracy from the front table comes to the area and tells the dancer she needs to leave. Sparkle who is one of my favorites asks why. Tracy said they have CAMERAS in the area and that some guy that monitors the cameras called her on the phone and said they were going too far. Mind you this was said in a way that people could hear. NON DISCRETELY. So she made sparkle leave and the guy left. So I guess at the EI you are guilty until proven innocent. So I guess I need to stay away again. I guess they are worried about the episode on fox news. I need to drop my anchor somewhere else for a while. BE CAREFUL. MDC.

Phatassluva
02-21-15, 11:18
Yesterday after digging out, decided to go by EI to see if they were open. Yes they were. I was sitting in front of the area with the four big chairs by the bar. Tracy from the front table comes to the area and tells the dancer she needs to leave. Sparkle who is one of my favorites asks why. Tracy said they have CAMERAS in the area and that some guy that monitors the cameras called her on the phone and said they were going too far. Mind you this was said in a way that people could hear. NON DISCRETELY. So she made sparkle leave and the guy left. So I guess at the EI you are guilty until proven innocent. So I guess I need to stay away again. I guess they are worried about the episode on fox news. I need to drop my anchor somewhere else for a while. BE CAREFUL. MDC.Thanks for the intel man. That place is hot as hell. What fox news episode are you referring to?

Md Curious2
02-21-15, 17:06
Thanks for the intel man. That place is hot as hell. What fox news episode are you referring to?http://www.myfoxdc.com/story/28163322/pg-officials-respond-to-alleged-illegal-activities-banquet-halls-nightclubs

Syck Daddy
02-22-15, 18:24
http://www.myfoxdc.com/story/28163322/pg-officials-respond-to-alleged-illegal-activities-banquet-halls-nightclubsWell that puts a damper on ALL of my activities in March! Where the hell am I supposed to go now? That report on Irving and Fuego is an absolute lie! No of that ish happened when went there and if they did I'd be there every week! This is terrible because EI has the kind of quality girls I require. I can't think of anywhere that matches that won't cost you an arm and a leg but still leave with blueballs!

Md Curious2
02-22-15, 22:12
Well that puts a damper on ALL of my activities in March! Where the hell am I supposed to go now? That report on Irving and Fuego is an absolute lie! No of that ish happened when went there and if they did I'd be there every week! This is terrible because EI has the kind of quality girls I require. I can't think of anywhere that matches that won't cost you an arm and a leg but still leave with blueballs!I just think this is part of a bigger conspiracy by Fox news to discredit successful minority owned businesses in PG county. To give them a bad name and kill them. There was no problem until the businesses were getting cross over traffic. Which means the clubs were impacting club traffic in DC and Baltimore. They can't have money flowing into the "community", so another put down by FOX news. Three part series. That's more than they spent on foreign affairs. We know how that network rolls. I think we should fight back, enough is enough! If you see that reporter do not run from her. Challenge her doctored up filming inside. Did she get proper releases from people. So has anyone seen anything going on at the club besides this reporter and FOX news? I have NOT! . speak now. MD.

Phatassluva
02-23-15, 22:51
I just think this is part of a bigger conspiracy by Fox news to discredit successful minority owned businesses in PG county. To give them a bad name and kill them. There was no problem until the businesses were getting cross over traffic. Which means the clubs were impacting club traffic in DC and Baltimore. They can't have money flowing into the "community", so another put down by FOX news. Three part series. That's more than they spent on foreign affairs. We know how that network rolls. I think we should fight back, enough is enough! If you see that reporter do not run from her. Challenge her doctored up filming inside. Did she get proper releases from people. So has anyone seen anything going on at the club besides this reporter and FOX news? I have NOT! . speak now. MD.I hear you, but it would also help if these mofos weren't just damn careless and stupid. They need to tighten up.

Je2010
02-24-15, 09:24
I just think this is part of a bigger conspiracy by Fox news to discredit successful minority owned businesses in PG county. To give them a bad name and kill them. There was no problem until the businesses were getting cross over traffic. Which means the clubs were impacting club traffic in DC and Baltimore. They can't have money flowing into the "community", so another put down by FOX news. Three part series. That's more than they spent on foreign affairs. We know how that network rolls. I think we should fight back, enough is enough! If you see that reporter do not run from her. Challenge her doctored up filming inside. Did she get proper releases from people. So has anyone seen anything going on at the club besides this reporter and FOX news? I have NOT! . speak now. MD.Lmao Are you actually saying that the local Fox affiliate is racist? Just an FYI, Fox News and the local Fox station are not the same. Each station is owned by someone and they are affialited with one of the big networks. Just because you "think" Fox News is racist, does not mean that all local stations are the same.

I am going to go laugh some more. This is the funniest post I have seen in a long time. The local news station hates minorities hahahah.

Chuppi
02-24-15, 10:52
I think we should fight back, enough is enough! If you see that reporter do not run from her. Challenge her doctored up filming inside. Did she get proper releases from people. So has anyone seen anything going on at the club besides this reporter and FOX news? I have NOT! . speak now. MD.I hear you, MDC. I think the best way is for people to chime in in comments on their website. And call them on their BS. The Williams and O'Reilly stories have opened up the gates re: reporters' integrity. I've never been to Irvings, and I haven't been to Fuego in the last five years. But one who has been knows this to be bogus, call them on it.

Chuppi
02-24-15, 11:57
I guess I need to stay away again. I guess they are worried about the episode on fox news. I need to drop my anchor somewhere else for a while. BE CAREFUL. MDC.That's a bummer what happened to Sparkle. I like her work ethics.

P.S.: MDC, clean up your PM box, bro!

Tha X Facta
02-24-15, 20:45
"The media's the most powerful entity on earth.
They have the power to make the innocent guilty and to make the guilty innocent, and that's power. Because they control the minds of the masses."

-Malcom X-

Including you . . . .

Lmao Are you actually saying that the local Fox affiliate is racist? Just an FYI, Fox News and the local Fox station are not the same. Each station is owned by someone and they are affialited with one of the big networks. Just because you "think" Fox News is racist, does not mean that all local stations are the same.

I am going to go laugh some more. This is the funniest post I have seen in a long time. The local news station hates minorities hahahah.

X . . . Sarcastically Lmmfao

Propilot
03-29-15, 21:20
A friend and I went to the EI on Friday from 5 pm till 7:30 p. Nice group of girls there, especially a big booty latina, (there were two, I talking about the tallest one). She wore a black top with orange or light red panties, She was hot, Also there was a white girl there that had bright red hair. Real sexy and real cute, but she never took off an article of clothing.

On another note, why do some of these strippers get so mad when you do not want a dance from them? I had to tell one girl that just because I am in a strip club, that does not mean that I want a dance from every girl in here.

Propilot-Always check your six.

Md Curious2
03-31-15, 20:40
A friend and I went to the EI on Friday from 5 pm till 7:30 p. Nice group of girls there, especially a big booty latina, (there were two, I talking about the tallest one). She wore a black top with orange or light red panties, She was hot, Also there was a white girl there that had bright red hair. Real sexy and real cute, but she never took off an article of clothing.

On another note, why do some of these strippers get so mad when you do not want a dance from them? I had to tell one girl that just because I am in a strip club, that does not mean that I want a dance from every girl in here.

Propilot-Always check your six.My body language broadcasts if I am interested (plus they know me). If my legs are crossed and I am not looking at dancer as she approachs. I might not want a dance. If I am taking up two Metro cars seats, breathing heaving and my eyes are bulging, there's a chance of " rain". If you get an attitude, I put your name on BLAST on this forum. Just keeping it 100. EI is still the best show on earth. LOL. MDC.

Propilot
04-09-15, 20:48
My buddy and I decided to go back to Ei. We were having fun until the waitress spilled a drink in my lap. My buddy had already paid for the drinks, so I asked the waitress to comp me on the next round of drinks. She said that she couldn't do that. I then asked her to get the manager. The girl walks off in a huff, only to return and say that the manager is too busy to come and talk to me. I get up to go see the manager, still wet from the spilt drink. This dumbass woman has the nerve to ask me if it thought the waitress spilled the drink on me intentionally. I said that not the issue I said your waitress spilled a drink on me and I would like my next drink to be comped. She said that she could not do that. I said that it is customary and the least you can do. She acted as if she didn't care and went back to counting the money. I was pretty pissed, so I told my buddy that I was leaving. I do not want to spend my money at a place that cannot / will not treat the customers correctly and respectfully.

Phatassluva
04-10-15, 19:53
My buddy and I decided to go back to Ei. We were having fun until the waitress spilled a drink in my lap. My buddy had already paid for the drinks, so I asked the waitress to comp me on the next round of drinks. She said that she couldn't do that. I then asked her to get the manager. The girl walks off in a huff, only to return and say that the manager is too busy to come and talk to me. I get up to go see the manager, still wet from the spilt drink. This dumbass woman has the nerve to ask me if it thought the waitress spilled the drink on me intentionally. I said that not the issue I said your waitress spilled a drink on me and I would like my next drink to be comped. She said that she could not do that. I said that it is customary and the least you can do. She acted as if she didn't care and went back to counting the money. I was pretty pissed, so I told my buddy that I was leaving. I do not want to spend my money at a place that cannot / will not treat the customers correctly and respectfully.

Propilot-Always check your six.Yeah man, the "management" at EI are seriously some of the dumbest people I've ever met. They offerd to give me a receipt for "VIP" once. I was like,"these mofos are just stupid".

Member #4917
04-10-15, 20:26

Propilot-Always check your six.I think the Bar / Liquor Store is run and managed separately from the Club. Its on the waitress or manager to dig into their tips / pockets and comp you that drink.

Customer service is non existent in EI, just take it for what it is. Don't turn your back on all those fat asses up in that joint, Pray on it. See you next week LOL.

Phino
04-10-15, 22:23
I decided to swing by EI after work Friday. I got there around 5 and it was in full swing.

They had a nice selection of talent I'd say at least 20 girls. A few spinners, thick girls, super thick and one or two on the huge side.

I ran into a dancer that I met on my last trip there months ago, her lap dance is a form of art. I got a few dances from her then.

We headed to the VIP room. She treated me like a King.

I'd say EI is back to normal operating standards.

Md Curious2
04-10-15, 23:33
I think the Bar / Liquor Store is run and managed separately from the Club. Its on the waitress or manager to dig into their tips / pockets and comp you that drink.

Customer service is non existent in EI, just take it for what it is. Don't turn your back on all those fat asses up in that joint, Pray on it. See you next week LOL.I just assume that somebody is going to do something dumb. How to I get through it? I estimate the number of lap dances. I multiply by $5 for EI and $ (20-60) for Baltimore block. Any questions? . See you next week. MDC.

Tha X Facta
04-11-15, 09:05
That's absolutely and unequivocally false.

I think the Bar / Liquor Store is run and managed separately from the Club.
Its on the waitress or manager to dig into their tips /pockets and comp you that drink..
Propilot clear your box.

I get up to go see the . . . .

X

Propilot
04-13-15, 20:31
That's absolutely and unequivocally false.

Propilot clear your box.

XPropilot-Always check your six.

StandUpGuy81
04-16-15, 12:05
Thought I'd living this thread up some. This is one of my good good friends, she use to dance at Bazz, but gave up dancing. Still sexy as ever.

Original Man 78
04-16-15, 20:58
Does she get down for some change? PM me with info.

Thought I'd living this thread up some. This is one of my good good friends, she use to dance at Bazz, but gave up dancing. Still sexy as ever.

Chuppi
04-17-15, 10:42
PG, ya heard? LOL.
Former D.C. Council Member Jim Graham Goes to Work at Strip Club

Politicians who lose elections often end up working in government-related business. That's not the case for former D.C. Council member Jim Graham.
Former D.C. Council member Jim Graham appears to have found his new career path by joining the adult entertainment industy at a Washington nightclub.
Graham was hired as a special events director for a northwest D.C. nightclub, The House. Club owner Darrell Allen said Graham will be in charge of two nights for the club, Sunday nights for nude male dancing for gay men and Thursday nights for nude male dancing for women.
Graham said they are exploring nude female dancing for women.

http://www.nbcwashington.com/blogs/first-read-dmv/Former-DC-Council-Member-Jim-Graham-Goes-to-Work-at-Strip-Club-300199591.html

Original Man 78
04-20-15, 23:28
Huh? What is this foolishness? I thought that he would tuck tail and lay low after all that he has been through. I'm kinda sad that the house is no longer the shit hole that it used to be.

PG, ya heard? LOL.
Former D.C. Council Member Jim Graham Goes to Work at Strip Club

Politicians who lose elections often end up working in government-related business. That's not the case for former D.C. Council member Jim Graham.
Former D.C. Council member Jim Graham appears to have found his new career path by joining the adult entertainment industy at a Washington nightclub.
Graham was hired as a special events director for a northwest D.C. nightclub, The House. Club owner Darrell Allen said Graham will be in charge of two nights for the club, Sunday nights for nude male dancing for gay men and Thursday nights for nude male dancing for women.
Graham said they are exploring nude female dancing for women.

http://www.nbcwashington.com/blogs/first-read-dmv/Former-DC-Council-Member-Jim-Graham-Goes-to-Work-at-Strip-Club-300199591.html

Mr Back Shot
04-21-15, 01:19
Seen the chick with the red hair too. She sticks out like a sore thumb. Said her name is sunny and she is actually black, just looks kinda white. At least that's what the other dancers said. She wouldn't bite on extras, which was weird as she wasn't getting many takers for dances.

Anyway, after hearing a 7 minute speech over the mic about the dancers letting guys get dances on credit. Really. And how the guys never pay on Friday as promised I got the hell out of there. Probably one of the least enjoyable daytime visits. Still, for the price, just can't be beat.

MBS.

BRob72
04-26-15, 14:10
Went to EI last Saturday and it was packed.

Got there at 4 pm. There was a birthday party going on as well.

The best seats in the house were taken so I didn't spend much on lap dances as I normally do.

But as for selection. Except for vanilla flavors, there is something for EVERYONE. Like a Las Vegas buffet.

This club is the best in the area, hands down.

If I am missing out on a better club, please let me know.

Mozam
04-27-15, 18:00
How does EI compare with Harley Riders as far as extra menu items. Harley has this one huge booty girl that is down for extras in the VIP room or for take out at a hotel nearby. Most, if not all the girls at Harley's are down for extra's what about EI. As for take-out, which clubs have you had most success with. I've had success with Harley's, a bit at Fuegos and very little at Sensaytionals.

DoeSurfer
04-28-15, 10:15
How does EI compare with Harley Riders as far as extra menu items. Harley has this one huge booty girl that is down for extras in the VIP room or for take out at a hotel nearby. Most, if not all the girls at Harley's are down for extra's what about EI. As for take-out, which clubs have you had most success with. I've had success with Harley's, a bit at Fuegos and very little at Sensaytionals.EI has take out and VIP action inside. The difference between EI and Harley, is that all of the girls at Harley do extras, while not all girls at EI do extras.

Question. Was your take out at Fuego's Latina? I ask be / see I speak fluent Spanish but have never tried take out from a Fuego's Latina.

Original Man 78
04-28-15, 13:39
Please be mindful with the assault on strip clubs in the PG area to not give out incriminating information about what goes on in these clubs. We do not want these two to be shut down because of loose lips. Please back channel information among yourselves.

My. 02.

Mozam
04-28-15, 15:50
EI has take out and VIP action inside. The difference between EI and Harley, is that all of the girls at Harley do extras, while not all girls at EI do extras.

Question. Was your take out at Fuego's Latina? I ask be / see I speak fluent Spanish but have never tried take out from a Fuego's Latina.Yes, it was a latina I did take out with at Fuego's. I had been a regular customer for a while and I asked if she did "private dance shows". She was teasing about it but agreed. When we arranged a date at my spot she was "adamant" about no intercourse, LOL but that was for the birds. 30 minutes later I had her bent over in doggy yelling "ay papi". Saw her periodically for a while then I looked for new talent (as we all do).

Regarding EI and Harley's, who do you think has a better selection of girls. I know Harley's has Tanya (though she has a fake ass), some girl named Blackberry I think (she's from PA, MASSIVE ASS, but again, its fake) and a slim bubble butt girl that has a shaved head. I've gotten extra's from all of them and it was pretty good. I even saw Tanya on the side for a while. Harleys has a pretty inconsistent line up of girls as some girls will go and come so it's hard to spot. My question is, from what you've seen at both, which is better for my time and money as far as extra's and future "after club meetings"? Which club has the better dancers (by better I mean Thick, Monsta Booty Asses, think Cherokee the'ass or Ms. Cleo, prefarbley real)?

Tha X Facta
04-28-15, 18:57
It's not a matter of if . . . . it's a matter of When.

SOS

X . . . Smdh

Ykg3000
05-04-15, 23:08
Hey fellas, quick question.

I wanted to ask if anyone remembers a dancer named Honey that used to dance at Puzzles stripclub in Suitland before it was shut down. She was lightskinned with a BIG THICK Natural ass. She had handprint tattoos on each butt cheek.

If you do remember her, I'd also like to know if you know if she works at any of the other stripclubs in the area.

Thanks in advance.

Loop Vet
05-07-15, 14:58
A little sugarbaby of mine said she worked one night at EI and would never again. Said the customer expectation was out of control. No subtly. Dicks just taken out halfway through a dance, etc. She said she had to do a disclaimer before she sat down with anyone. LOL. Ya'll should probably dial it down a bit.

Mozam
05-07-15, 22:40
A little sugarbaby of mine said she worked one night at EI and would never again. Said the customer expectation was out of control. No subtly. Dicks just taken out halfway through a dance, etc. She said she had to do a disclaimer before she sat down with anyone. LOL. Ya'll should probably dial it down a bit.I've never laughed so hard in my life at an online post. This is crazy man.

Ykg3000
05-07-15, 23:02
A little sugarbaby of mine said she worked one night at EI and would never again. Said the customer expectation was out of control. No subtly. Dicks just taken out halfway through a dance, etc. She said she had to do a disclaimer before she sat down with anyone. LOL. Ya'll should probably dial it down a bit.Yeah that's crazy. Guys need to be a bit more smoother with their perversions.

So I'm guessing either she's working at Bazz and Crue, Sinsaysionals, Harley Riders, or she quit the game.

Thanks for the reply LV.

Syck Daddy
05-08-15, 00:23
A little sugarbaby of mine said she worked one night at EI and would never again. Said the customer expectation was out of control. No subtly. Dicks just taken out halfway through a dance, etc. She said she had to do a disclaimer before she sat down with anyone. LOL. Ya'll should probably dial it down a bit.Unfortunately my friend, that is the whole point of going to EI in the first place. I strongly suggest girls check the clubs out before deciding to work there. The clientele may not be to their liking and the atmosphere may not be conducive to their work. If she's not used to guys being direct, then that is not the place for her. But I do agree with patrons needing to dail it back a bit though.

We don't need anymore "issues" with the county and community. It's bad enough we're losing places left and right.

Mozam
05-08-15, 13:36
Does anyone have any intel on these 2 dancers at Harleys. One of them goes by Tanya (light skinned, fake ass, older looks), the other one goes by Blackberry or so, not certain (tall for a girl, HUUGEEE Fake ass, dark skinned, from PA, is down for takeouts but for a hefty fee). Any intel on them would be appreciated. PM me.

Best,

Mozam.

Vito187
05-11-15, 23:11
Any intel or what night harleys is jumping off? Fri or sat? Thinking about hitting it up this sat. But may opt for e. I. Day shift. Will report back with other choice.

Vito187
05-11-15, 23:13
Also looking for intel if Fri. / sat is best night to visit harleys. May go sat night or opt for e. I. Day shift. Will report back with either choice.

Mozam
05-12-15, 19:20
Also looking for intel if Fri. / sat is best night to visit harleys. May go sat night or opt for e. I. Day shift. Will report back with either choice.In my experience, Fridays is slightly better than Saturdays for Harley's. There will be more and better dancers but they also inflate their prices quite a it. Especially the one with the ridiculously fake butt. You'll know who I'm talking about when you see her. She's darkskin and relatively tall in her heels.

Mozam.

Slayer2012
05-13-15, 09:59
In my experience, Fridays is slightly better than Saturdays for Harley's. There will be more and better dancers but they also inflate their prices quite a it. Especially the one with the ridiculously fake butt. You'll know who I'm talking about when you see her. She's darkskin and relatively tall in her heels.

Mozam.Dude I went in there on a Friday night a month or so ago and I kid you not. I was the only one. Maybe because it was cold, I really don't know. The girl with the fake butt was the only one in there as well. Wanted to walk out but didn't feel like wasting a trip. She's cool.

Slayer2012
05-13-15, 10:10
Any intel or what night harleys is jumping off? Fri or sat? Thinking about hitting it up this sat. But may opt for e. I. Day shift. Will report back with other choice.Dude its hit or miss. One night it could be a lot of women and the other 1 or 2 sitting down talking on their cell phones. One of them explained to me the new PG law about no dancing on the stage or something like that. I only spend about 25 to 30 minutes in there. Cause I only have one goal in mind. In and Out. But if you looking for a high quality place with lots of high class women, this surely isn't it. It's more of a fast food joint with a limited menu.

Propilot
05-16-15, 18:28
Stopped by EI a couple of weeks ago and met a stripper by the name of Charley. Charley is a nice young redbone with a cute smile, a flat stomach, and she has braided hair. She has a few tattoos, specifically one on her thigh. We had a good conversation and she did a few dances for me. I forgot to get her number and her schedule of when she dances again. Anyway, I went back to EI last Thursday and Friday to see if she was dancing. No luck. If anyone know of the girl that I am talking about, hit me up here or pm if you want. I would love to see her again.

I met a few other girls there like Sin and Cocky. Both seem like sweet girls. Sin thought that I was handsome and wanted to take me out on a date. We'll see.

Beware of security. Six nine, the real tall guy with boonie hat, was walking up to every couple that seemed be too close and would actually try to see if they were fucking. Please keep your dick pants.

Original Man 78
05-16-15, 20:22
Maybe he's is just trying to do his job, too many clowns are ruining the spot as it is. By the way, I don't think he would like his name bantered around on this board especially when he reads it! All talk and references to that place should cease especially since every place else in PG is getting pinched.

Stopped by EI a couple of weeks ago and met a stripper by the name of Charley. Charley is a nice young redbone with a cute smile, a flat stomach, and she has braided hair. She has a few tattoos, specifically one on her thigh. We had a good conversation and she did a few dances for me. I forgot to get her number and her schedule of when she dances again. Anyway, I went back to EI last Thursday and Friday to see if she was dancing. No luck. If anyone know of the girl that I am talking about, hit me up here or pm if you want. I would love to see her again.

I met a few other girls there like Sin and Cocky. Both seem like sweet girls. Sin thought that I was handsome and wanted to take me out on a date. We'll see.

Beware of security. Six nine, the real tall guy with boonie hat, was walking up to every couple that seemed be too close and would actually try to see if they were fucking. Please keep your dick pants.

Propilot
05-17-15, 17:43
Maybe he's is just trying to do his job, too many clowns are ruining the spot as it is. By the way, I don't think he would like his name bantered around on this board especially when he reads it! All talk and references to that place should cease especially since every place else in PG is getting pinched.Original Man78, You misunderstand. That report was a warning about the need for discretion about any activities of the club. I am well aware that there are people trying to close EI. I understand that 6 9 is trying to do his job and I support him 100 percent. That's the reason for the warning for guys to keep their dicks in their pants. That's the stupid shit that gets a club busted. As far as me calling him out by name, well, one he is a public figure that works at the club like the strippers do. Most strippers use a stage name, some of them use their real name. And two, I really don't see the difference in saying his name on this board. That's not his real name anyway. Look I appreciate the pm about your concern about details of the club, but I know the rules on how to be discrete. Even though you may not think so, nothing I posted was outside the lines.

Original Man 78
05-19-15, 16:47
Loose Lips Sink Ships. You all have been warned, repeatedly, but don't take my advice. You can https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdh54tBip5U.

Original Man78, You misunderstand. That report was a warning about the need for discretion about any activities of the club. I am well aware that there are people trying to close EI. I understand that 6 9 is trying to do his job and I support him 100 percent. That's the reason for the warning for guys to keep their dicks in their pants. That's the stupid shit that gets a club busted. As far as me calling him out by name, well, one he is a public figure that works at the club like the strippers do. Most strippers use a stage name, some of them use their real name. And two, I really don't see the difference in saying his name on this board. That's not his real name anyway. Look I appreciate the pm about your concern about details of the club, but I know the rules on how to be discrete. Even though you may not think so, nothing I posted was outside the lines.

Member #4917
05-20-15, 19:46

Propilot-Always check your six.Haha, I got the same invite out to Dinner. Lets us know how the cookie crumble.

Smith.

Propilot
05-21-15, 21:03
Loose Lips Sink Ships. You all have been warned, repeatedly, but don't take my advice. You can https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdh54tBip5U.I have three things to say after watching that video. First is that those possessed motherfuckers need some Prozac and Jesus (you can reverse the order if you like). Secondly, it just goes to show that anyone will do anything to get on Youtube. Thirdly, the time I wasted looking at that video, I will never get back!

If EI gets shut down, it will not be because of anything that I have personally reported here. Also, anything that is written here is hearsay. To close down the club, something has to be seen and proven. Once again guys, if you want the club to stay open, CUT THE SHIT and behave yourselves while you are in there. I know its hard,(pun intended), but if you don't, they will close the club.

Syck Daddy
05-22-15, 19:19
What is everyones opinion on house parties. I ask because it seems that Irving's has been doing house parties lately. In fact, there one tonight in Largo. IMO, I think this might the future of clubs in the area if things keep going the way they are right now.

Tha X Facta
05-22-15, 20:18
What is everyones opinion on house parties. I ask because it seems that Irving's has been doing house parties lately. In fact, there one tonight in Largo. IMO, I think this might the future of clubs in the area if things keep going the way they are right now.To each his own, but what's the upside?

X

Syck Daddy
05-26-15, 23:02
To each his own, but what's the upside?

XI'm guessing since this would be a private invite only party would be a more casual atmosphere with relaxed rules. They'd be able to serve alcohol and such. I guess I'm not sure what to expect but I'll go to one and report back.

Triple E
06-02-15, 12:41
What is everyones opinion on house parties. I ask because it seems that Irving's has been doing house parties lately. In fact, there one tonight in Largo. IMO, I think this might the future of clubs in the area if things keep going the way they are right now.I'm mixed. The idea of a better atmosphere works for me, and it'd probably be like the gangbang parties where it was chill. Downside is, my mongering time is few and far between, so I like the existence of places where I can drop in anytime and have some fun. I can't do the house party thing most of the time.

Chuppi
06-04-15, 11:44
What is everyones opinion on house parties. I ask because it seems that Irving's has been doing house parties lately. In fact, there one tonight in Largo. IMO, I think this might the future of clubs in the area if things keep going the way they are right now.Back when I was still in the Burgh, I remember visiting the hole in the wall on Georgia, and this girl handed me an invite for a house party not too far away. I enjoyed no no holds barred aspect of it. But at the same time, since they are not regular, you can see how it might be for those who have limited time or are not in the city on a regular basis. It can add to the business of the club, but it would be a losing proposal if they only did that.

Vito187
06-13-15, 00:20
Loose Lips Sink Ships. You all have been warned, repeatedly, but don't take my advice. You can https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdh54tBip5U
.Haha, hodge twins. I will send them email about usasexguide.info and see what they say. Will report back.

Did check out EI and macombo last month.

Macombo has a stripper with a super phat (fake) ass that should be working Fuego or some other place. Had a good time, it's a chill place. But did not stay too late. Neighborhood is sketchy but.

Police do a good job with patrols. One was parked outside when I got out.

Checked out EI on sat around 4. Was expecting it to be more crowded with all the good seats gone based on previous reviews, but I was able to find a good seat. A super phat (fake) ass by the name.

Of Lilly was there. Your $$ always go far here. Will be visiting again to check her out.

Staying away from harleys, too hit or miss; PG strip club scene is getting kind of weak. Hope it does not go the way of DC AMP scene, may it RIP.

Game Ova
07-27-15, 23:18
I recently found out E. I was open on Sundays so I decided to try it out. Probably won't do it again and will just stick to the weekdays. On Sundays they obviously aren't fully operational: no wait service, there were maybe 6 women in the building, and the front door host didn't have change in ones. My time wasn't a total bust. I got a couple of dances and enjoyed myself in VIP by a dancer named Ice.

Phatassluva
07-28-15, 23:57
Question, has anybody had any luck with her beyond a dance? I tried to convince her to come through and let me nail that play ass but she says she's just a dancer. Not sure if that was just a line to me or it was legit. Let me know. Thanks.

Md Curious2
08-30-15, 17:50
Question, has anybody had any luck with her beyond a dance? I tried to convince her to come through and let me nail that play ass but she says she's just a dancer. Not sure if that was just a line to me or it was legit. Let me know. Thanks.Anybody know what is the latest at EI? Why the drama last Thursday and now opening at 5 pm?. Just when things were getting back to normal. PM me. No need in putting this on blast. MDC.

ImpactPlayer
08-31-15, 00:43
Anybody know what is the latest at EI? Why the drama last Thursday and now opening at 5 pm?. Just when things were getting back to normal. PM me. No need in putting this on blast. MDC.I can't confirm this, but I thought EI changed their day shift hours to 3:00 pm to 8:45 pm. Again, that is what I heard. I'm not aware of any drama. But, I am always curious to know what's going on.

Bill Cullen
08-31-15, 12:25
Anybody know what is the latest at EI? Why the drama last Thursday and now opening at 5 pm?. Just when things were getting back to normal. PM me. No need in putting this on blast. MDC.One of the ladies told me on Thursday that PG County instituted new legislation making the 5:00 start a requirement. I did a quick google and couldn't find anything, but another site seems to back this up.

Md Curious2
08-31-15, 18:03
One of the ladies told me on Thursday that PG County instituted new legislation making the 5:00 start a requirement. I did a quick google and couldn't find anything, but another site seems to back this up.They must have caught too many government workers (PG, DC, postal, etc.) at the club making it rain during work hours. Probably using their government credit cards. So they should exempt the weekend. This will be interesting when the time goes back to standard time. I like to peep the ladies at the bar in some natural light. LOL. MDC. EI rides again!

Only Me
08-31-15, 20:40
Anyone know if Harley Riders is also opening at 5 pm now?

I sure hope this isn't the case. I really like having a place to drop into during the day. If it is true that PG clubs can't open until 5 pm (and Ebony Inn's website says their hours are 5 pm - 3 am), we're stuck with no-touch DC clubs or the long drive to be'more.

Member #4917
09-03-15, 03:21
Anybody know what is the latest at EI? Why the drama last Thursday and now opening at 5 pm?. Just when things were getting back to normal. PM me. No need in putting this on blast. MDC.Word on the streets is that Day shift is now from 5 pm - 10 pm.

Only Me
09-03-15, 06:25
Anyone know if Harley Riders is also opening at 5 pm now?

I sure hope this isn't the case. I really like having a place to drop into during the day. If it is true that PG clubs can't open until 5 pm (and Ebony Inn's website says their hours are 5 pm - 3 am), we're stuck with no-touch DC clubs or the long drive to be'more.Solved it myself with a drive to Harley Riders Tuesday afternoon. It was open. Three dancers; not much happening aside from whatever might have taken place inside the VIP rooms. Went to EI at 5 and by 5:30 it was packed, and much was happening on the floor. A dancer at Harley's told me the owner is selling that building, so Harleys might not be around much longer.

Md Curious2
09-08-15, 18:54
Solved it myself with a drive to Harley Riders Tuesday afternoon. It was open. Three dancers; not much happening aside from whatever might have taken place inside the VIP rooms. Went to EI at 5 and by 5:30 it was packed, and much was happening on the floor. A dancer at Harley's told me the owner is selling that building, so Harleys might not be around much longer.EI was live and well yesterday. It was like a Friday / Saturday combo pack. Everybody in the house. 5 pm start and 6:00 PACKED. MDC.

Phatassluva
09-08-15, 21:35
EI was live and well yesterday. It was like a Friday / Saturday combo pack. Everybody in the house. 5 pm start and 6:00 PACKED. MDC.I showed up around 7:30 and the quality was lacking. No bubble asses other than chocolate.

Chuppi
09-15-15, 17:26
They must have caught too many government workers (PG, DC, postal, etc.) at the club making it rain during work hours. Probably using their government credit cards. So they should exempt the weekend. This will be interesting when the time goes back to standard time. I like to peep the ladies at the bar in some natural light. LOL. MDC. EI rides again!I'm gone a couple of weeks, and I come back to so much change!

Original Man 78
09-17-15, 22:29
I'm gone a couple of weeks, and I come back to so much change!I'll be at the EI on Saturday around 5 - 5:30. PM me if you want to meet up.

Chuppi
10-08-15, 10:48
Columbus is coming to "discover" these lands in a couple of days.
Any updates on the new EI, anyone? The alternative? Some of us day visitors have been scheduled out of the new EI.

Dre336
10-27-15, 01:39
Columbus is coming to "discover" these lands in a couple of days.
Any updates on the new EI, anyone? The alternative? Some of us day visitors have been scheduled out of the new EI.It's been 2 years since I've hit the EI. I'll check it out soon and post my findings.

Mozam
10-31-15, 19:56
Went to Harley's for the first time in a while (6-7 months). Wanted to see if the talent was as good as I remember. Last time I was here, there were about 8 dancers. 3-4 of them looked very nice. The rest where average. Tonight not quite the case. About 8 girls, but only 3 that were worth it. I got a nice dance from a girl by Danger for ATL. I got her number and will try to see her after hours. P.S. I used Harley's as a fishing pool when BP was low on quality (as it is now). Some other ok looking girls. Major changes since I stopped going.

1. The $20 VIP room has now been changed to a $5 dollar private room with the doors taken off. It's a bit more private but with the doors off, you can't get as touchy and feely as before.

2. There is a new $30 VIP "Boom" room. This is the area where you would pay $5 dollars to get a lapdance as at a point in time there were no lapdances in the general area, go figure. The boom room is what the $20 VIP room used to be. In my opinion, the $20 VIP room was better. Either way, you know the drill.

3. Lastly, at least most surprisingly, Harley's sells food now. I found that quite amusing. Fried Chicken and Ribs outside the door. 2 for $8. With hot sauce. I swear those looked better than the offerings inside. Maybe it was just for Halloween Weekend, but either way, I like that new idea.

All in all, Harley's is Harley's. It's a 50/50 as to what you'll find. Find a girl, get a few dances, get her number and avoid BP. That's been my new strategy and it's working pretty well.

Mozam.

Md Curious2
11-22-15, 22:01
Just left EI. They have a sign up. Will be open Thursday at 1 pm. . MDC So the new law doesn't apply on holidays, something does not add up.

Chuppi
12-04-15, 19:18
So the new law doesn't apply on holidays, something does not add up.Tru dat! Tru dat!

Baja 910
12-11-15, 23:16
I understand HR to be a black club. Mostly black dancers. I am traveling from out of town and have been to black clubs in North Carolina before. Just wondering if this club is white guy friendly?

Thanks in advance and if you're headed to NC let me know and I'll give you some guidance.

Baja.

Mozam
12-12-15, 00:12
I understand HR to be a black club. Mostly black dancers. I am traveling from out of town and have been to black clubs in North Carolina before. Just wondering if this club is white guy friendly?

Thanks in advance and if you're headed to NC let me know and I'll give you some guidance.

Baja.I've seen some white guys in there before. The club is 'green' friendly. As far as your spending money they don't care if you're a Chinese, Brazilian, Korean, Russian whatever. The club is a true hit or miss. On their good days, they are very good. Sexy dancers, lots of dancers, many customers and good food being cooked outside (ribs, chicken, wings). On their slow days its poor the dancers are average at best. Harley's is really like a box of chocolates, you don't know what you may get. Overall, a decent club, one of the few full service clubs still left.

Haven't been down to NC in a while, last time I was there I was on a business trip. Tried to see Ms. Cleo, but couldn't get the logistics right. I'll be down later.

Triple E
12-12-15, 10:04

Baja.I haven't been in since the latest remodel, but I've been hitting this club for a few years no off and on. I'm pretty white, and they don't give a shit as long as I have money on me and spend it, and I'm cool with everyone. Same for EI or any other black clubs in sketchy areas. Just be cool with everyone else, and nobody will notice.

Md Curious2
12-24-15, 07:40
Does anyone know EI's holiday Christmas hours? . MDC.

MotegPro
01-06-16, 02:18
I am coming in town next Sun-Wed and looking for a good strip club. What I mean by good is fully nude, good aggressive lap dances, good attitudes from the ladies and maybe some extras. Nashville strip clubs suck and I am glad get to another state, hopefully it will be a good experience. I do love a nice big booty so any advise would be great where to go.

Chuppi
01-06-16, 03:39
I am coming in town next Sun-Wed and looking for a good strip club. What I mean by good is fully nude, good aggressive lap dances, good attitudes from the ladies and maybe some extras. Nashville strip clubs suck and I am glad get to another state, hopefully it will be a good experience. I do love a nice big booty so any advise would be great where to go.If you RTFF, you have an idea. Stop by Ebony Inn. "Day" shift.

Girlmoneys
01-07-16, 03:42
I am coming in town next Sun-Wed and looking for a good strip club. What I mean by good is fully nude, good aggressive lap dances, good attitudes from the ladies and maybe some extras. Nashville strip clubs suck and I am glad get to another state, hopefully it will be a good experience. I do love a nice big booty so any advise would be great where to go.No lap dances in DC.

Prince George's county MD or better yet Baltimore.

MotegPro
01-10-16, 14:14
If you RTFF, you have an idea. Stop by Ebony Inn. "Day" shift.IRTFF. Just like to get updated feed back as things change regularly. I don't trust the strip club industry to stay consistent for month and years. EI is what I have seen the most as you mentioned. What is considered day shift. I saw one post in Aug say it was 5-10 now. Is it full nude in any of these places?

Original Man 78
01-11-16, 07:41
In VIP they get nude if you so choose. PG county has been putting clamps on clubs so there are no nude clubs now.

IRTFF. Just like to get updated feed back as things change regularly. I don't trust the strip club industry to stay consistent for month and years. EI is what I have seen the most as you mentioned. What is considered day shift. I saw one post in Aug say it was 5-10 now. Is it full nude in any of these places?

Propilot
01-11-16, 23:51
Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't there only three strip clubs remaining in Prince George's county now? That would be EI, the Harley Riders and the Mile High Club. I haven't been to the Mile High Club in about a year, but I seem to recall some full nudity there.

Girlmoneys
01-12-16, 00:36
Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't there only three strip clubs remaining in Prince George's county now? That would be EI, the Harley Riders and the Mile High Club. I haven't been to the Mile High Club in about a year, but I seem to recall some full nudity there.

Propilot-Always check your six.Showcase in Beltsville.

Squatty2
01-15-16, 12:06

Propilot-Always check your six.And of those, is EI the only one with anything resembling a day shift (although 5 pm isn't exactly day).

Anyone know the true hours for Harley Riders with respect to when there will actually be dancers there? Like at EI, 5:15 or 5:30 is the real time when there are dancers available.

Outandabout
01-20-16, 22:14

Propilot-Always check your six.Fuego in Hyattsville is still in business.

Propilot
01-22-16, 00:18
Fuego in Hyattsville is still in business.I think that there is a strip club called Mustangs in or near the Hyattsville area also. Please correct me if I am wrong.

I forgot about Fuegos. I heard that the best time to go is on a Thursday night. It has been said that Friday and Saturday night have the most girls but there are so many guys that it is hard to get a seat or move around.

Hrp56
03-29-16, 13:27
I think that there is a strip club called Mustangs in or near the Hyattsville area also. Please correct me if I am wrong.I know it's a few months late, but figured I'd add some info.

Mustangs is in Hyattsville off of Chillum Rd. Last time I went there was over 3 years ago, and the place was run down then. Can't imagine it's gotten any better. The dancers offered "Wall dances" where you stood against the wall and they'd rub and grind against you. Kind of a strange setup, never had much interest in going back, considering that better options such as EI were closer to home.

Max #01
03-29-16, 20:45
I know it's a few months late, but figured I'd add some info.

Mustangs is in Hyattsville off of Chillum Rd. Last time I went there was over 3 years ago, and the place was run down then. Can't imagine it's gotten any better. The dancers offered "Wall dances" where you stood against the wall and they'd rub and grind against you. Kind of a strange setup, never had much interest in going back, considering that better options such as EI were closer to home.I first ran into wall dances years ago at Mitchell Brothers' in SF.

Md Curious2
04-05-16, 20:09
http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Prince-Georges-County-Shuts-Down-Strip-Clubs-374675871.html

Friday is the last day they can operate legally. MDC.

Syck Daddy
04-06-16, 00:29
http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Prince-Georges-County-Shuts-Down-Strip-Clubs-374675871.html

Friday is the last day they can operate legally. MDC.What exactly do we for fun now? This is horrible!

Game Ova
04-06-16, 09:25

Friday is the last day they can operate legally. MDC.I'm sick at this news. Anyone have any official list of the clubs? No more Ebony Inn?

ImpactPlayer
04-06-16, 10:37
I'm sick at this news. Anyone have any official list of the clubs? No more Ebony Inn?This SUCKS!

Squatty2
04-06-16, 10:51
I'm sick at this news. Anyone have any official list of the clubs? No more Ebony Inn?If you go to the link, it shows you a map of which ones are closed, and if you click on the little icons, it'll show the club name.

Looks like I got to head out there in the next three days to salute the end of an era.

Max #01
04-06-16, 11:35
I'm sick at this news. Anyone have any official list of the clubs? No more Ebony Inn?They put together a Google map showing all the clubs being closed. If you click on the "square" in the upper right corner of the small map, it expands it to its own tab. The list of clubs comes up on the left. Yes, EI was one of them. Showcase Theater in Beltsville survived, primarily because it is in an industrial area that meets the zoning requirements.

Game Ova
04-06-16, 12:27
Thanks for the information. Yeah I see.

Fuego, Ebony Inn, Mustangs, Bazz & Crue, X4 B, Mile High, Sinsaysionals. All on list of PG strip club closures. I got to get out to EI before Friday!

Drkrider
04-06-16, 21:00

Fuego, Ebony Inn, Mustangs, Bazz & Crue, X4 B, Mile High, Sinsaysionals. All on list of PG strip club closures. I got to get out to EI before Friday!Total bullshit. I'm hoping that the "demand" for these establishments causes them to adapt and a new creative option presents itself. I haven't been to a club in over a year, but the thought that they're gone bothers me. Maybe locked door semi private lap dance establishments in apartments or basements will be a new option. Or, much needed new talent on BP and other websites will start to fill the gap. We can only hope.

Squatty2
04-06-16, 21:37
I was in there today, and apparently they talked with their lawyer and worked something out and got a waiver / reprieve. The VIP room is now lit, so folks can now see into it from across the room, and the door to it is different too.

Other than that, the $5 lap dances (early shift) continue.

It's just not going to be the "wild west" that it has been in the past. LOL.

Supmanlov 2
04-07-16, 21:31
I was in there today, and apparently they talked with their lawyer and worked something out and got a waiver / reprieve. The VIP room is now lit, so folks can now see into it from across the room, and the door to it is different too.

It's just not going to be the "wild west" that it has been in the past. LOL.WOW and I was thinking No more spots in PG county. Would have to travel out to state for a good round of fun.

Game Ova
04-07-16, 22:32

It's just not going to be the "wild west" that it has been in the past. LOL.I went today and a couple of the waitresses said that club was going to remain open. Or rather, "I know we'll be open tomorrow. " I could hear other patrons discussing the closings.

I got there around opening time, 5:30 PM, and the place was dead. Full of guys but I saw one stripper giving a lapdance. Sure enough, the VIP was well lit and had a new sliding accordion door. If this was going to be my last visit, it certainly wasn't starting out as a memorable one. Around 6:30 things started picking up and more girls were out on the floor. I got a couple of dances from Thunder who then convinced me the VIP could be worth it. It wasn't the same but still had a good time and then left.

Md Curious2
04-08-16, 12:05
There is going to be a public hearing. My OTCs keep telling me things will be open. The news says five o'clock today. Like my father use to say, there are two sides to a story. I think we will know the real deal in 48 hrs.

Have you always notice crack downs like this ALWAYS happen during an election year!! . We will find another means. MDC.

SonChi
04-08-16, 13:07

Fuego, Ebony Inn, Mustangs, Bazz & Crue, X4 B, Mile High, Sinsaysionals. All on list of PG strip club closures. I got to get out to EI before Friday!Fuego is a great place AND it is already in a warehouse district. I have been here many time, including VIP, and can honestly say there is no "action", just some good, grinding fun. There are no homes nearby at all. NIMBYism!

Game Ova
04-27-16, 23:39
Has anyone been by EI? Is it closed?

Abomb28
04-29-16, 00:39
It was a whole bunch of nothing.

Ebony Inn is still open along with Fuegos. Haven't checked out any of the other places, but as far as I know, no place shut down.

BuckMaster
05-19-16, 16:08
So is there any day shift before 5 anymore, anywhere around? I have to head to the eastern shore tomm, could make a pit stop.

Chuppi
05-19-16, 16:26
So is there any day shift before 5 anymore, anywhere around? I have to head to the eastern shore tomm, could make a pit stop.Did you check Harley? I have to admit I've never been in the last five years.

Oh, which one in Eastshore, if you don't mind?

BuckMaster
05-19-16, 19:55
I will have to check their website / FB page. I've never been there, is it about the same as EI? As in I'm a mid 30's white male, Am I going to be ok going there? I have to be at a work function down the eastern shore by 6 or so.

UnknownSoldier
05-20-16, 16:04
So is there any day shift before 5 anymore, anywhere around? I have to head to the eastern shore tomm, could make a pit stop.No more day shift at Harley's or EI's, got to go up to B-more for any real daytime action.

BuckMaster
05-23-16, 15:56
No more day shift at Harley's or EI's, got to go up to B-more for any real daytime action.Yea I found that out. Sucks I live in VA at these clubs suck. I used to be able to get up, have some fun then get back through NOVA before the traffic got bad. Not anymore I guess. Last time I was at EI there was a tall, short haired woman in her mid 30s wearing some sort of harley davidson attire. I can't remember her name but damn she was fun. The harley davidson attire sticks out in my mind as I think she was the only one in the place that had stepped foot on one. She has a large set of bolt ons as well. Diamond maybe?

Chuppi
05-27-16, 00:00
got to go up to B-more for any real daytime action.What places in Bmore?

Abomb28
05-29-16, 01:27
What places in Bmore?Check the Maryland\Baltimore board but basically any place on the Block that isn't Hustlers.

Chuppi
05-31-16, 13:15
Check the Maryland\Baltimore board but basically any place on the Block that isn't Hustlers.Thanks for the feedback.

I googled a few, and will check our Norma Jean's soon.

Horsetrader
05-31-16, 22:57
Thanks for the feedback.

I googled a few, and will check our Norma Jean's soon.Many bars are located together. Just walk in and out of each of them until you see something that you like. Don't buy yourself a drink until you have surveyed the area. If you like AA girls, Norma Jean's might be the best place. If you like white girls, don't bother going inside.

UnknownSoldier
06-01-16, 13:55
What places in Bmore?Red Room and Circus always seem to have easy extras if you like the strung out type. Hustlers is open during the day and has more upscale women (and rates).

Md Curious2
06-04-16, 09:08
http://www.fox5dc.com/news/local-news/152011390-story

Looks like they were using a shoe cam.

O Professor
06-05-16, 11:32
http://www.fox5dc.com/news/local-news/152011390-story

Looks like they were using a shoe cam.At the end of the story the reporter admits what she said up to that point was bullshit. EI is not operating "despite the county's direct order. " The clubs and the county are waiting until the 4th Circuit rules on the motion for an injunction. The reporter repeatedly tried and failed to put words in the PG spokesman's mouth saying EI was operating illegally. That didn't stop her from saying it anyway without any facts to back her up. Just the latest in a series of false reports from Fox 5 and this reporter. If they had any journalistic integrity she ought to be fired. If you don't like what goes on in strip clubs, DON'T GO.

"Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy. " - H. L. Mencken.

Link to appeal info:

http://www.plainsite.org/dockets/2yha0crjk/court-of-appeals-for-the-fourth-circuit/maages-auditorium-v-prince-georges-county-md/

Freshly Snipes
06-25-16, 08:42
I haven't been to any of these strip joints / lap dance spots in years. Around early 2000 til 20023 I would attend religiously.

I always wondered what hapened to Cinnamon / Cinnabunz who use to dance at 'The Legend' Nightclub on Monday nights, along with Cherrybomb who was with Daddiesgirlz.

Member #6136
08-03-16, 04:37
I been living in the DC area for some time now, haven't hit the clubs tho because it hard to gather Intell here. Yesterday I decided to go to the closet to me and man did I get the rush of my life!! I won't state the clubs name here because I don't want to mess it up. Basically me and my buddy went to have a drink because it's the closet bar. Dancers were kinda relax, the girl to guy ratio was about 1:1. Every girl came around and offer dancing so we got a chance to pick the cream of the crop. Hit the jackpot when one cutie mention the VIP. Decided to check it out after getting quoted reasonable donation. It was totally worth it, no rush, no drama. Will be going back soon for sure, established members PM me for details.

Twengy.

Triple E
09-27-16, 11:34
I've been out of the game for a bit (and moved from MoCo to NoVA), and have some daytime to burn for a couple more weeks. Unfortunately, it looks like Harley Riders closed, EI doesn't open until like 5:30 now (I used to go around 2), and other options for lapdances are either relatively close to home (Springfield clubs, ugh) or driving all the way up to The Block (let's face it, if I'm on this group, I don't want a vanilla lapdance if I can get more).

Has something else changed in the scene, or is this pretty much the info as it stands now?

Thanks!

Md Curious2
10-29-16, 23:09
Was there today. Starting Monday, daytime hours are 3 pm to 10 pm. Daytime hours are getting extended.

Syck Daddy
11-01-16, 00:53
Was there today. Starting Monday, daytime hours are 3 pm to 10 pm. Daytime hours are getting extended.Just to expand on that a little.

Dances are now $7 and after 9 pm it completely dies. Most girls leave before night shift starts and I mean they leave in droves. From what I've been told, girls hate the night shift. Only a hand full of girl will work it and it's sad. Fridays and Saturdays are still the best days to go.

Chuppi
11-03-16, 14:36
Was there today. Starting Monday, daytime hours are 3 pm to 10 pm. Daytime hours are getting extended.Hey, MdC! Long time, bro!

I suppose business had gone down. BTW, does it mean the county ordinance has been rescinded?

Chuppi
11-03-16, 14:38
Just to expand on that a little.

Dances are now $7 .I wonder why 7 and not 8 or 9.

Md Curious2
11-03-16, 20:05
Hey, MdC! Long time, bro!

I suppose business had gone down. BTW, does it mean the county ordinance has been rescinded?Things have really fallen off from the hey day. $7. 00 seems so ODD. I guess they were afraid $10.00 would drive people away. SO I guess I have to hibernate with my OTCs this winter. Good hearing from you Chuppi. Theres an uncomfortable chair waiting for you at the EI. Slim pickins'. Like TV One TV shows. BTW- I think the county had nothing to do with the hours.... MDC on hold for now.

TheBarbarian
11-04-16, 16:56
I haven't resided in the DC area very long -so my knowledge of the club scene is very limited through the history lessons I've seen on several sites.

I say that to say this. If you like bright strip clubs, without changing rooms for the dancers, with lazy dancer and you can not bring your phone in and it will cost you $10 to reenter the club once you've already paid the cover. This is your spot.

Mind you, I've only visited after 9 pm twice. And don't get me started on the stank vagina. 9/10 girls have smelly twats. Uggh.

The only 2 pros is, it's cheap and no one has ever stopped my hands from roaming.

SWMonger
11-18-16, 08:33
Only visited two clubs in DC. Went to Camelot, no cover charge but beers are $10. Waitress didn't like it that I complained about drink prices. I am sure they make more money overcharging for drinks than they would charging a cover. The girls were pretty. The total nude dance is a nice treat compared to other places with partial nudity and pasties. I like Good Guys much better. Also no cover but the beers were $8. 00. They have three stages with three nude dancers which is nice. They also have a lot of girls working.

BuckMaster
11-23-16, 17:58
Anyone know is E. I day shift is open Friday? If so what time?

John2526
11-26-16, 20:19
Only visited two clubs in DC. Went to Camelot, no cover charge but beers are $10. Waitress didn't like it that I complained about drink prices. I am sure they make more money overcharging for drinks than they would charging a cover. The girls were pretty. The total nude dance is a nice treat compared to other places with partial nudity and pasties. I like Good Guys much better. Also no cover but the beers were $8. 00. They have three stages with three nude dancers which is nice. They also have a lot of girls working.It's been years since I've been to a DC strip club. My perception was that Camelot girls were stunning, but acted like they were doing you a favor to stop and take your tip money. Good Guys girls were fun, and seemed to enjoy turning guys on. It was no contest.

There was another club in the 90's at 17th and I St. (approx) that was even more chill. Two levels. Busloads of middle-aged Asian tourists (male and female) would sometimes wander in. Dunno WTF that was about.

I heard they got screwed out of their liquor license. Told they could move and take it with them then, after they gave up the space, were told they couldn't.

DC strip clubs: No dogs, no clothes, no contact. It is what it is.

Horsetrader
11-28-16, 22:38
There was another club in the 90's at 17th and I St. (approx) that was even more chill. Two levels. Busloads of middle-aged Asian tourists (male and female) would sometimes wander in. Dunno WTF that was about.I've never seen this happen in a US club, but it is very common at the Hong Kong club in Tijuana, usually during daytime hours. Hong Kong is not only a strip club, but it is a place where you pick your girl and take her to the hotel next door for sex. That's ordinary business there and the Asian women watch their men drool over what is available to the rest of the customers.

TheBarbarian
12-10-16, 12:20
Went to Fuegos and it was pretty dead upon my arrival. But around 11 I saw some of the late crew coming in. I was looking for Miami, no dice as the club was going to close at 5 am.

Either way, I grabbed the first ok thing I saw. (Naya or Nala) Not the bubble ass I like but ass maybe a 7.

Got one dance and when I went to re-position my stick, she caught that, paused and said no, not out here. Okay.

After the dance she stated, I think what you're looking for we need to go to VIP. Not sure if she was the right choice, I jumped anyway. $40 for 1 dance. I knew she was overcharging as I've paid $30 before.

We got back there and she position my stick, went reverse cowgirl and grinded hard and accomplished the mission.

She was cool, I prefer way more booty meat.

Chuppi
01-14-17, 22:04
BTW- I think the county had nothing to do with the hours.... Really?

Anyway, check out your box, you got mail.

Later,

C.

Darkstick
01-29-17, 23:54
Went to EI and got a lap dance for one song. Then she kept on dancing song after song after song. When she was done she told me an interesting amount cause each song was $10. I paid to avoid any potential conflict and knew I had a fast one pulled on me. Part of me was upset cause I knew better and remember reading such games at other places here. Next time I'll think with the head above my shoulders. Lesson learned.

MotegPro
01-31-17, 21:23
Looking for a good club to try out? I am traveling and have been to IE and was very disappointed in the actual stripclub side of things. I did enjoy my one lap dance but wanted to see some actually stripping. Headed to another club. I can't remember its name but it was off 50 at the back of a warehouse. It was better but wasn't sure how the lap dance would be.

I am looking for something with a basic cab ride, good dancers and a good lap dance. Is that asking to much? Haha.

SamEyeAm
02-02-17, 11:58
I am looking for something with a basic cab ride, good dancers and a good lap dance. Is that asking to much? Haha.In DC, yes you're asking too much. Best bet is to take a 40 min drive north to Baltimore.

TheBarbarian
02-28-17, 08:54
After a late nigh at the office, decided to hit up Feugo but before I left, caught wind they had shut down.

Wanting to get the most bang for my buck, I want to the most thirsty, ratchet place I know. Ebony Inn.

Upon parking, I'm thinking shit, this placed is closed too.

Nope, they actually had about 25 dancers to 25 customers at mid night mid week.

In the end, no change to previous report.

$10 dances, girls range 5-7, some big booties, real and fake.

$100 did me right.

Supmanlov 2
03-16-17, 19:50
Gents, went to Bazz & Crue this past Saturday 11th, empty parking lot. Except for 1 car. I guess security. Walked to the door of B&C sign stated "This building is closed to All Occupants". Shut down I used to enjoy the girls in that spot. Besides EI. Any other spots?

JimBliss478
03-19-17, 13:28
Gents, went to Bazz & Crue this past Saturday 11th, empty parking lot. Except for 1 car. I guess security. Walked to the door of B&C sign stated "This building is closed to All Occupants". Shut down I used to enjoy the girls in that spot. Besides EI. Any other spots?Go to Baltimore!

MyOwnAdvocate
03-20-17, 14:12
Hi Gentlemen,

Long time user of this board for all club / AMP / BP provider feedback and finally bit the bullet and signed up today. Thank you all for coming together and building a vast network based upon rapport and agglomeration!

I am 36, married, model citizen (with the exception of a few very private vices) and nice looking / athletic guy who would love to find a wingman to explore the strip clubs with.

Nothing nefarious, nothing gay about it. We hunt better in packs. Please message me if you are looking for a like minded wingman.

Propilot
04-08-17, 14:22
A couple of years ago, I was told that the Stadium was the place to go. I never got the chance. One of my buddies from the service is flying in for the weekend and I wanted to take him to a nice tit bar. Is the Stadium still open? Has anyone heard of any new reviews of the club? Is there a and entrance fee? Any information is appreciated. Thanks.

Utwogood
04-08-17, 15:50
After a late nigh at the office, decided to hit up Feugo but before I left, caught wind they had shut down.

Wanting to get the most bang for my buck, I want to the most thirsty, ratchet place I know. Ebony Inn.

Upon parking, I'm thinking shit, this placed is closed too.

Nope, they actually had about 25 dancers to 25 customers at mid night mid week.

In the end, no change to previous report.

$10 dances, girls range 5-7, some big booties, real and fake.

$100 did me right.Fuego pissed me off with that. They KNEW they were closing, so for a few months before, they charged people an extra $5 to become a "member". It was all a hoax to get more money ahead of the shutdown. With all the money that club made, I'm really surprised they had no apparent backup plan.

Same with Bazz and Crue / Chula Chica X4 B, which I heard was owned by the same person.

Member #6136
09-22-17, 14:37
Haven't posted in bmore in a while because I live in DC (trust me DC is dead) but I'm here to hook my fellow mongers up. I had a dream that I got lucky on Wednesday where I met a stripper at EI (DC folks know this well). We exchanged digits and I had take out that night for reasonable donations $. She hit me up today asking for a favor to drive her to a hotel in Baltimore because she is flying to Vegas tomorrow, Saturday night. I dropped her off and said I could send a few friends her way if she willing to service. She said yes.

So for established mongers hit me for details. She is a true spinner with a killer body, A cups, nice ass, CBJ was great, moaner when you hit it from the back. DATY available because she is clean (I checked it thoroughly). Not sure her donations but when you text her ask.

Only really mongers message me. I'm don't want to ruin my rep with her because we built a good connection.

SomeGuy3
10-18-17, 00:14
I have been in DC for a week and will finally get some time for a club. What are the best places to try?

I can give info for Atlanta and Jacksonville?

Darkstick
11-28-17, 23:58
Its been a while so made a trip. Lots of girls but not to hot in the looks department but made up for in with their bodies. Lap dances were 5. Stayed there for a little while for some dances and talked to a few girls. That was about it and had a decent time.

Game Ova
12-12-17, 10:21
Its been a while so made a trip. Lots of girls but not to hot in the looks department but made up for in with their bodies. Lap dances were 5. Stayed there for a little while for some dances and talked to a few girls. That was about it and had a decent time.Dances are back at 5 now? I went a couple of months ago and they had raised it to 7, which I thought was dumb.

Member #5795
12-12-17, 22:35
Dances are back at 5 now? I went a couple of months ago and they had raised it to 7, which I thought was dumb.Any extras available?

Jsidd
12-27-17, 20:10
Got your Showbars in DC and then the places up in Bmore. Anything else out there?

Chuppi
01-20-18, 20:23
Dances are back at 5 now? I went a couple of months ago and they had raised it to 7, which I thought was dumb.Nope. Still 7.

Haven't been there in the last four months. For a Friday, the place was desolate. Hardly ten men, and a dozen or so dancers.

Chuppi
01-20-18, 20:26
$90 K, huh?

Ex-dancer sues, saying she was hired for IT but boss required sex
http://wtvr.com/2018/01/19/employee-sues-fannie-mae-saying-she-was-hired-for-it-but-boss-required-sex/

Brizmo
02-12-18, 14:54
I got a "Freaky Friend" from Chicago coming into town next week. She and I like to hit the strip clubs and see if we could end up taking a dancer back to the hotel. Any good places around P street and 21st street NW. We will be staying at a hotel on P street. Also are there any peep show parlors / adult theaters, book stores left in DC or do we have to travel outside of DC for that? Any info you mongers can provide would be greatly appreciated.

BigCoolie
02-14-18, 13:19
Lookup TUSCL for local strip clubs nationwide. There is a gentleman's club in DC, but as you move towards Baltimore the clubs get "freakier". Depending on what you are looking for with your friend you may have to travel.

I got a "Freaky Friend" from Chicago coming into town next week. She and I like to hit the strip clubs and see if we could end up taking a dancer back to the hotel. Any good places around P street and 21st street NW. We will be staying at a hotel on P street. Also are there any peep show parlors / adult theaters, book stores left in DC or do we have to travel outside of DC for that? Any info you mongers can provide would be greatly appreciated.

BigCoolie
03-11-18, 11:30
I stopped by there a few days ago when they opened up for the day. There were a lot of girls, but only a small supply of good looking ones. However, I found that take out was available for only a very select few. Most ignored the question. One of the strippers stated that they do not trust take out after the last LE shakedown. I had a good time. It is cheaper than Baltimore, and more action than DC. Too bad they do not have a mixed set of girls. As always, YMMV.

Be safe mongers.

Home Grown12
03-26-18, 07:07
Drove by and saw they were still under renovation / reconstruction from when the building walls collapsed.

That was some years ago, but noticed thier logo was updated.

Their website still isn't up, but their social media has tentative reopening. Featuring Stormy Daniels.

https://twitter.com/CloakroomDC/status/978067571063840770?s=20

CowboysFan
04-08-18, 12:24
Haven't posted in bmore in a while because I live in DC (trust me DC is dead) but I'm here to hook my fellow mongers up. I had a dream that I got lucky on Wednesday where I met a stripper at EI (DC folks know this well). We exchanged digits and I had take out that night for reasonable donations $. She hit me up today asking for a favor to drive her to a hotel in Baltimore because she is flying to Vegas tomorrow, Saturday night. I dropped her off and said I could send a few friends her way if she willing to service. She said yes.

So for established mongers hit me for details. She is a true spinner with a killer body, A cups, nice ass, CBJ was great, moaner when you hit it from the back. DATY available because she is clean (I checked it thoroughly). Not sure her donations but when you text her ask.

Only really mongers message me. I'm don't want to ruin my rep with her because we built a good connection.Was her name Coco? About 5'1 light skin black. Almost looks Hispanic?

I saw on her Instagram she was in Vegas. She's from Bmore and lives in DC.

DCDave
06-21-18, 15:12
DC has a new strip open now. Cloakroom at 4th and K NW reopened last month after a four year closure due to a construction accident. There are several lap dance booths at expensive rates $100 for 10 minutes. But with DC laws there are only dances on a small stage. Nevertheless, I saw several guys partaking these non events. The curtains on several of the booths where guys were paying for these dances were open and I think they have cameras in the booths. The only game in DC is to try to secure OTC but who need game, money and repeat get to know you trips for this. Its only for residents who can spend the time.

So far the lineup on weekday nights is not great, but it may improve on weekends. This club's decor and style tries to be high end, but without the high end girls. It's an OK place for a group to let off some steam and throw money on the stage, but that's about it. On the other hand they are supposed to be hosting a show by Stormy Daniels next month, which should attract a money crowd.

Member #6136
07-24-18, 15:57
Ran into an old friend at EI. He told me he recruits EI girls to dance at his private parties. I been to a couple and boy are they fun!! Dine in is definately an option... They send out and texts with the invites in the afternoon. Its my bday and thinking about going there this week. Mongers message me if you want the details or want to wing man it with me there one night. They are hosted over by northeast.

Jsidd
08-11-18, 21:27
Heard about a dancer at a strip club in dc that got the name Handsy for doing certain things in corners of a club. Anyone know about her? Talk to me in a pm to exchange details.

BuckMaster
02-12-19, 09:23
Dead forum but is EI still open on day shift? Would anyone be willing to share info on private parties?

Nfamous
02-28-19, 21:23
I will take a trip to DC next week. Where did the girls go now from Irvings when it was open since it shut down.

Also, is there another club in a 40 mile radius that stays open til 6 am? Or, any pvt parties we can attend while there?

Any info is good info.

Nfamous
03-10-19, 22:34
Wasn't in DC for mongering purposes but figured I'd take the drive to Hyattesville to see what I could get into.

Let me say it is the worst sc I have been to ever!

Lets get into this and count the ways.

1st-There is a series of no's at the security check-no cell phone, no gum, no alcohol, no this no that. Luckily my buddy ran back to the car to store our cell phones. Dumbest shit I ever heard. What if I have an emergency?

2nd-Security. If I have to go thru a series of checks before getting into the place, it must be dangerous or there have been issues before. I just don't feel safe going in.

3rd- The $22 cover: Yea, no for what? Lets see.

4th- The layout of the place is awful; there are chairs-wooden chairs- throughout the club just sitting around like its a bootleg concert or something. Bring in a pro designer and spruce the place up. Its 2019.

5th- BYOB- I am all for this policy but dam it is incredibly boring being in a sc with no alcohol.

6th- The place markets itself as a fully nude club which is why they don't serve alcohol but there were more pasties than Victoria secret; Never saw anyone butt naked. Stop with advertising that.

7th- Where are the natural booties and natural tits? I know this is a common theme in most sc's but this is way too dumb. Saw one maybe 2 that had natural ass and / or tits.

There is so much wrong with this space, I'd never recommend anyone going here. It is totally not worth the time and effort. Some of the ladies there are up to about a 7 or 8 which is good but the energy level is so low, I don't think the girls really care whether they make money. The patrons are mainly standing around waiting for girls to say hi or strike up a conversation.

There are also more no's- no nipples, no puss, and no fun!!

Stay away. Irving was much better. Fuk this place.

Jsidd
04-22-19, 17:08
Wasn't in DC for mongering purposes but figured I'd take the drive to Hyattesville to see what I could get into.

Let me say it is the worst sc I have been to ever!

Lets get into this and count the ways.

1st-There is a series of no's at the security check-no cell phone, no gum, no alcohol, no this no that. Luckily my buddy ran back to the car to store our cell phones. Dumbest shit I ever heard. What if I have an emergency?

2nd-Security. If I have to go thru a series of checks before getting into the place, it must be dangerous or there have been issues before. I just don't feel safe going in.

3rd- The $22 cover: Yea, no for what? Lets see.

4th- The layout of the place is awful; there are chairs-wooden chairs- throughout the club just sitting around like its a bootleg concert or something. Bring in a pro designer and spruce the place up. Its 2019.

5th- BYOB- I am all for this policy but dam it is incredibly boring being in a sc with no alcohol.

6th- The place markets itself as a fully nude club which is why they don't serve alcohol but there were more pasties than Victoria secret; Never saw anyone butt naked. Stop with advertising that.

7th- Where are the natural booties and natural tits? I know this is a common theme in most sc's but this is way too dumb. Saw one maybe 2 that had natural ass and / or tits.

There is so much wrong with this space, I'd never recommend anyone going here. It is totally not worth the time and effort. Some of the ladies there are up to about a 7 or 8 which is good but the energy level is so low, I don't think the girls really care whether they make money. The patrons are mainly standing around waiting for girls to say hi or strike up a conversation.

There are also more no's- no nipples, no puss, and no fun!!

Stay away. Irving was much better. Fuk this place.I saw one of those postcard flyers for Fuego a day ago. Definitely advertising full nude, etc. Guess that's not true, thanks for the info.

Max #01
04-30-19, 10:25
Wow -- This news item slipped through the crack completely unnoticed. I only found out yesterday when I was looking at a strip club review site. The Royal Palace was probably the most sleazy of the DC strip clubs but you could always count on it when you needed it. I remember an Asian dancer who would sit with you between dances in the booths along the wall. She would grab your hand and place it on her boob. Her English was pretty non-existent, so maybe that was her way of soliciting post-dance tips? TO was probably available from her and many other dancers, but I never tried. Anybody else have stories about Royal Palace?

https://www.popville.com/2019/03/royal-palace-closing-dupont-circle/

(If the link doesn't work, just Google "Royal Palace DC Closing".).

Tom McAn
04-30-19, 11:37
Wow -- This news item slipped through the crack completely unnoticed. I only found out yesterday when I was looking at a strip club review site. The Royal Palace was probably the most sleazy of the DC strip clubs but you could always count on it when you needed it. I remember an Asian dancer who would sit with you between dances in the booths along the wall. She would grab your hand and place it on her boob. Her English was pretty non-existent, so maybe that was her way of soliciting post-dance tips? TO was probably available from her and many other dancers, but I never tried. Anybody else have stories about Royal Palace?

https://www.popville.com/2019/03/royal-palace-closing-dupont-circle/

(If the link doesn't work, just Google "Royal Palace DC Closing".).I visited Royal Palace a few times during my early days of mongering. I hadn't been there in many years and didn't even know it still existed. Then again, I haven't been in that part of town for years.

There was also an American MP upstairs a long time ago. I visited there once but got a bad vibe and left.

Jackbenimble17
04-30-19, 13:13
I visited Royal Palace a few times during my early days of mongering. I hadn't been there in many years and didn't even know it still existed. Then again, I haven't been in that part of town for years.

There was also an American MP upstairs a long time ago. I visited there once but got a bad vibe and left.Remember going there for lunch with the boys in the early 90's. It was sleazy then and can only imagine how it looked in the last 20 years as I haven't been there since 1993. Recall friending one of the dancers who was really cool and agreed to come to one of the boys apartment for a private show. She ended up giving BJ's to many of us and let the guys pull a train on her. Good times and RIP!

Utwogood
08-19-19, 08:45
My first time at The House on Georgia Ave in about 6 years. Anyway, they spruced the place up a bit and no wonder - $25 cover + one drink (I'm sure with Macombo's closing, they realized they were the only game in the area. A lot of nice-looking lady's on Saturday night, all 7's and up, imo. They still don't offer lap dances. So that makes the cover kinda outrageous. But the dancers are a little more eager to come off stage nude and dance in your face (once you weren't allowed to touch them at all). So even though Super Fuego was my go to for lap dances, their stricter rules actually make The House a better option in some ways.

But I have a question.

One bad chick with a killer ass approached me wanting to go upstairs to some "VIP" type place. Asked me if I wanted some p*ssy in my face. She said it was $20 to get stamped and you can go in and out all night. But she was non-descript about what goes on or how much the dances were. I don't usually like asking dancers for how much dances are because they lie sometimes. Have any of you been upstairs to the private area and can give details about what goes on and for how much? PM if you like.

Syck Daddy
10-26-19, 23:54
I visited Royal Palace a few times during my early days of mongering. I hadn't been there in many years and didn't even know it still existed. Then again, I haven't been in that part of town for years.

There was also an American MP upstairs a long time ago. I visited there once but got a bad vibe and left.Someone bought it and reopened it as Club Assets. New owner, new rules. Haven't been yet but I'll report as soon as I do.

Max #01
10-27-19, 14:24
Someone bought it and reopened it as Club Assets. New owner, new rules. Haven't been yet but I'll report as soon as I do.Hadn't heard that. I might be able to check them out this week during the day (if they are open).

Upon further review .. I found their website. It looks like they have completely gentrified DC's most entertainingly sleazy strip club. The don't even open until 10:00 pm. I don't know how that jives with "exquisite and diverse cuisine" at that time of night. The site also mentions "Private dance rooms" and "VIP seating". Given DC's strict rules, I can't imagine this is anything more than separating you from your cash a lot faster.

BuckMaster
11-25-19, 18:19
Anyone know if EI or fuegos are open this Wednesday or Friday? What times are these places up and going these days?

Slayer2019
12-29-19, 20:59
7 year lurker here. Finally decided to come out the trenches and post. EI is good to go. Not sure how I missed this one. The area is not what people make it to be. Its well lit and plenty of parking across the street. 10 to get in. 20 for VIP. Go from there. Dancers rate from 8 to 10. Pretty relaxed atmosphere. Music is not overly loud. Dancers do not hassle.

Drunker Irish
03-02-20, 02:47
7 year lurker here. Finally decided to come out the trenches and post. EI is good to go. Not sure how I missed this one. The area is not what people make it to be. Its well lit and plenty of parking across the street. 10 to get in. 20 for VIP. Go from there. Dancers rate from 8 to 10. Pretty relaxed atmosphere. Music is not overly loud. Dancers do not hassle.EI is pretty good and the dancers are overall nice. The only issue I had was with another customer. I put my BBQ on the table, did a visit with a dancer in the private room. When I came out some asshole was in my chair, and handed me my bag of food. Unfortunately for me he was a big dude, at least 6'2" and 300 plus. Isn't there some sort of etiquette? I should have plopped my ass next to him and finished my meal. Ha!

Next time.

Marburger
04-10-20, 23:46
EI is pretty good and the dancers are overall nice. The only issue I had was with another customer. I put my BBQ on the table, did a visit with a dancer in the private room. When I came out some asshole was in my chair, and handed me my bag of food. Unfortunately for me he was a big dude, at least 6'2" and 300 plus. Isn't there some sort of etiquette? I should have plopped my ass next to him and finished my meal. Ha!

Next time.Move your feet lose your seat. I thought that was universal rule.

TheRabbit
04-24-20, 14:23
There's a hot stripper at my local club and I want to proposition for you know with cash, how can I go about this?

Drunker Irish
04-29-20, 05:09
Move your feet lose your seat. I thought that was universal rule.True, but the club was freaking empty with maybe three other customers.

Good to know that the rule. Clubs I've been in PDX, that has never happened.

Kraven Morehed
04-30-20, 09:36
True, but the club was freaking empty with maybe three other customers.

Good to know that the rule. Clubs I've been in PDX, that has never happened.It's still open?

DCDave
06-20-20, 01:56
Paper Moon in Springfield is open. Website encourages reservations and indicates a limit of 20 customers So far this is the only club open in the area. Some Baltimore clubs are open. Phase 2 in DC is in effect Monday, but haven't seen any indication DC clubs will open.

Max #01
12-28-20, 16:12
Guys -- I meant to post this question last week. Does anyone know where the now-former Washington R**s**ns QB Dwayne Haskins went for his post-game party a week ago? I'm assuming it was in DC rather than one of the MD 'burbs near FedEx Field but I could be wrong. Was it an actual club or with girls in a limo? I'm curious if anyone has any details or might have recognized one or more of his companions.

Bacon Bread
12-29-20, 10:43
Guys -- I meant to post this question last week. Does anyone know where the now-former Washington R**s**ns QB Dwayne Haskins went for his post-game party a week ago? I'm assuming it was in DC rather than one of the MD 'burbs near FedEx Field but I could be wrong. Was it an actual club or with girls in a limo? I'm curious if anyone has any details or might have recognized one or more of his companions."Private party where strippers were present. ".

Thenocturnal
03-14-21, 23:14

There was also an American MP upstairs a long time ago. I visited there once but got a bad vibe and left.The MP upstairs (El Dorado Bathhouse I think was the name) had a Hot Tub theme. It closed when they had a plumbing mishap and flooded Royal Palace bad enough to keep it closed for many weeks.

The Royal Palace itself I found had a varied assortment of girls, some I liked, some I didn't.

I liked it better than Good Guys and the other place near Good Guys, because it was never as crowded.

But whenever I was there bouncers policed things tightly enough I never saw any one interact with the girls except on stage and asking for tips for anyone who didn't tip stageside. But that was brief and they were promptly escorted back to the dressing room. Only time I ever saw a girl there she was either walking to the stage, on stage, or asking for tip on the way back to the dressing room. I'd heard from some others about arranging (very expensive even for SC) meetings later in the week, but I never saw opportunity to have that conversation.

Stopped going when I moved an no longer lived 2 miles fro DC line, so it has been a very long time.

Max #01
03-15-21, 17:26
The MP upstairs (El Dorado Bathhouse I think was the name) had a Hot Tub theme. It closed when they had a plumbing mishap and flooded Royal Palace bad enough to keep it closed for many weeks.

The Royal Palace itself I found had a varied assortment of girls, some I liked, some I didn't.

I liked it better than Good Guys and the other place near Good Guys, because it was never as crowded.

But whenever I was there bouncers policed things tightly enough I never saw any one interact with the girls except on stage and asking for tips for anyone who didn't tip stageside. But that was brief and they were promptly escorted back to the dressing room. Only time I ever saw a girl there she was either walking to the stage, on stage, or asking for tip on the way back to the dressing room. I'd heard from some others about arranging (very expensive even for SC) meetings later in the week, but I never saw opportunity to have that conversation.

Stopped going when I moved an no longer lived 2 miles fro DC line, so it has been a very long time.Interesting! I never knew there was an MP upstairs. There was an AMP down the street on DuPont Circle itself if I remember correctly. You could get in the mood at the Royal Palace and finish the job at the AMP.

I do remember a 40-ish Asian dancer who would sit with customers in the booths in the back of the club. She picked me out one time, sat next to me in the booth, grabbed my hand, and placed in on her boob. This happened during the early afternoon one hot summer day. It was always a sleazy strip club in a good sort of way!

Rosine
05-26-22, 11:22
I've heard casual discussions of underground strip clubs in the district and MD. I used to frequent some back in the early 2000's but lost my connection to that world. Does anyone know if they still exist? If they do, are they any good? Safety an issue?

Ickis
05-27-22, 06:52
I've heard casual discussions of underground strip clubs in the district and MD. I used to frequent some back in the early 2000's but lost my connection to that world. Does anyone know if they still exist? If they do, are they any good? Safety an issue?Yeah, I've been trying to figure that out as well, last time I went to one was back in 2012. Would love ro know if there is a forum, website, or a connect.

Milfsalot
06-01-22, 07:00
I've heard casual discussions of underground strip clubs in the district and MD. I used to frequent some back in the early 2000's but lost my connection to that world. Does anyone know if they still exist? If they do, are they any good? Safety an issue?Pre-pandemic I saw several listed. Never went though. My mind always turned to these being me sitting in a strange room with tacky subpar hood chick's and a bunch of young hood dummies in skinny jeans with their cell phone cams out documenting everything like some damn reporters LOL. Ill pass. Especially the way all these shootings are popping off in the area.

Atanion
06-01-22, 10:21
I've heard casual discussions of underground strip clubs in the district and MD. I used to frequent some back in the early 2000's but lost my connection to that world. Does anyone know if they still exist? If they do, are they any good? Safety an issue?I'll be in DC a few times this summer and would love to know more about this. An underground strip club experience sounds lovely.

KingKane
06-04-22, 13:35
I've heard casual discussions of underground strip clubs in the district and MD. I used to frequent some back in the early 2000's but lost my connection to that world. Does anyone know if they still exist? If they do, are they any good? Safety an issue?I used to know a lot of guys who were into this, but that was many yrs ago. Safety would be my #1 concern.

Ren Man
06-23-22, 23:03
I've heard casual discussions of underground strip clubs in the district and MD. I used to frequent some back in the early 2000's but lost my connection to that world. Does anyone know if they still exist? If they do, are they any good? Safety an issue?Will be visiting in July and I'd love to know if these types of places are still around? Or apartment brothels? Or?? Any hints?

DCDave
09-11-22, 18:01
Just learned that Camelot is offering private dances now. They are the last of the DC clubs to start this. But they don't have booths or curtained off areas. Since they don't seem to be busy enough to open both floors, they just take you down to the first floor and you have the whole floor to yourself for a couch dance. I was quoted $500 for 30 minutes. This is not on their web site and girls don't seem to bring it up on their own. I doubt it's much mileage because the first floor is teeming with cameras. I didn't take them up on it. I only saw two girls there that I would be interested in doing it with anyway.

Max #01
09-20-22, 08:49
I've heard casual discussions of underground strip clubs in the district and MD. I used to frequent some back in the early 2000's but lost my connection to that world. Does anyone know if they still exist? If they do, are they any good? Safety an issue?I recall some short videos on one of the Porn Tube channels showing an underground strip club near Baltimore. It was separate from the Tri-County Gangbang club that was in Montgomery County, mostly in the Silver Spring area. I'm not sure if the strip clubs are still happening. I know Tri-County stopped about 8 years ago after the organizer was arrested.

Meanwhile, here's a history lesson from 2008 from the Washingtonian: https://www.washingtonian.com/2008/04/09/from-the-archives-dcs-underground-sex-industry/.

RegalFreeman
03-14-23, 10:03
Hey DC forum, I'm about to stop by your area for a weekend and I was wondering if which club has the highest opportunity for "extras" in the VIP? If anyone has questions about the tristate region, I can help there if you just send me a PM. Thanks.

Harold Myers
03-14-23, 14:55
I recall some short videos on one of the Porn Tube channels showing an underground strip club near Baltimore. It was separate from the Tri-County Gangbang club that was in Montgomery County, mostly in the Silver Spring area. I'm not sure if the strip clubs are still happening. I know Tri-County stopped about 8 years ago after the organizer was arrested.

Meanwhile, here's a history lesson from 2008 from the Washingtonian: https://www.washingtonian.com/2008/04/09/from-the-archives-dcs-underground-sex-industry/.Great article.

Max #01
03-14-23, 16:22
Hey DC forum, I'm about to stop by your area for a weekend and I was wondering if which club has the highest opportunity for "extras" in the VIP? If anyone has questions about the tristate region, I can help there if you just send me a PM. Thanks.They just started allowing private dances not too long ago. They are no-contact and the VIP areas are pretty heavily monitored. Some of the clubs outside DC, such as the Showcase in Beltsville MD, allow more traditional lap dances. I remember the first VIP area in the now-closed Royal Palace, was a blue tent identical to the blue injury tents on the sidelines at NFL games!

One Stiffy
04-17-23, 21:06
Hey DC forum, I'm about to stop by your area for a weekend and I was wondering if which club has the highest opportunity for "extras" in the VIP? If anyone has questions about the tristate region, I can help there if you just send me a PM. Thanks.Mpire is basically full service now. Get a dance with one of the Spanish girls and you're good to go. Expect to spend a fortune.

Zimmer8
07-04-23, 07:19
Hey all, looking at going to a strip club in Beltsville. Which should I pick, the Showcase or the Bodyshop? Not really looking for VIP or extras. Just to enjoy a good stage show and maybe a laptdance or two.

RidgeRacer
10-24-23, 21:03
Milestone birthday is coming up and I'm looking to have a memorable night at the strip club. Willing to pay up but I don't want to spend several hundreds without a guaranteed payoff. Can anyone on here or through PM let me know where and how I can make this happen in DC (or reasonable Uber range outside DC)? Specific girls to seek out would be helpful but not obligatory.

RidgeRacer
12-01-23, 11:17
Stopped by the House on a recent Wednesday. $20 cover and supposed to be a two drink minimum but didn't seem strictly enforced. I did get a couple of $8 beers though during my time there. There are three stages one big one, two smaller on the sides. You can just walk up to a girl dancing, drop some ones and get a lot of attention. Particularly on the stage near the hookah bar, farthest from the entrance (and security) I was getting away with a level of contact with a dancing stripper that I've never experienced before. Kind of awkward to be just standing up in front of everyone doing these things though, not a great place to keep a low profile although I wasn't worried about anyone I know coming in.

There were 5 or 6 girls, none amazing looking but some cute and ample assets on all. Found myself gravitating to one girl in particular and bought her a drink. Asked about the private dances upstairs. $50 to the house to get up there and then you pay your girl by the dance. She wouldn't agree to everything I wanted but let me know she'd take care of me so I took the plunge. Glad I did although she told me once up there it was $30 a song instead of $20 like I heard. Still I left happy and pretty good value compared to other strip clubs I've been to. If you want details on which girl, PM me.

Squatty2
12-05-23, 15:13
Stopped by the House on a recent Wednesday. $20 cover and supposed to be a two drink minimum but didn't seem strictly enforced. I did get a couple of $8 beers though during my time there. There are three stages one big one, two smaller on the sides. You can just walk up to a girl dancing, drop some ones and get a lot of attention. Particularly on the stage near the hookah bar, farthest from the entrance (and security) I was getting away with a level of contact with a dancing stripper that I've never experienced before. Kind of awkward to be just standing up in front of everyone doing these things though, not a great place to keep a low profile although I wasn't worried about anyone I know coming in.

There were 5 or 6 girls, none amazing looking but some cute and ample assets on all. Found myself gravitating to one girl in particular and bought her a drink. Asked about the private dances upstairs. $50 to the house to get up there and then you pay your girl by the dance. She wouldn't agree to everything I wanted but let me know she'd take care of me so I took the plunge. Glad I did although she told me once up there it was $30 a song instead of $20 like I heard. Still I left happy and pretty good value compared to other strip clubs I've been to. If you want details on which girl, PM me.What's that area like these days at night? With the rash of car jackings and robberies, a mf'er walking out of that club to his car would be a prime victim. My boy got laid down on the sidewalk and robbed at gunpoint around there back in the early 2000's.

Max #01
12-05-23, 17:45
Guys. DC Senior asking -- I'll be at a convention at the Inner Harbor in early February. Would I be crazy to walk from the Hilton to The Block in the evening? Google Maps says it's about. 6 mile. My probably flawed rationale is that there will be less bad guys out simply because the weather is colder. Other options would be taxi or Uber. Of course, I'm probably at the same risk walking back & forth between the Hilton and the Convention Center every day. Appreciate advice.

Squatty2
12-05-23, 18:15
Guys. DC Senior asking -- I'll be at a convention at the Inner Harbor in early February. Would I be crazy to walk from the Hilton to The Block in the evening? Google Maps says it's about. 6 mile. My probably flawed rationale is that there will be less bad guys out simply because the weather is colder. Other options would be taxi or Uber. Of course, I'm probably at the same risk walking back & forth between the Hilton and the Convention Center every day. Appreciate advice.The convention center is super close. Under a 5 minute walk. The Block is closer to a 20 minute walk. Early evening I'd probably walk there, but I'd likely get a cab / Uber back. That would be a long walk in the dark (it'll be dark both ways). You'd likely be safe, but better safe than sorry, and you can suss out the scene and the vibe on the walk TO the Block.

It's not really a good move to ever leaving strip club on foot because at that point people know that you have money (or at least had money and can likely get more.) Prior to that you are just another random person on the street.

Max #01
12-05-23, 18:29
The convention center is super close. Under a 5 minute walk. The Block is closer to a 20 minute walk. Early evening I'd probably walk there, but I'd likely get a cab / Uber back. That would be a long walk in the dark (it'll be dark both ways). You'd likely be safe, but better safe than sorry, and you can suss out the scene and the vibe on the walk TO the Block.

It's not really a good move to ever leaving strip club on foot because at that point people know that you have money (or at least had money and can likely get more.) Prior to that you are just another random person on the street.Thanks very much. I hadn't considered walking to the Block and taxing an Uber back to the hotel for the reason you cited. If I recall, isn't there a police station at the east end of The Block? It would seem like that would be a good place to stand in front of while waiting for an Uber.

RidgeRacer
12-05-23, 21:16
What's that area like these days at night? With the rash of car jackings and robberies, a mf'er walking out of that club to his car would be a prime victim. My boy got laid down on the sidewalk and robbed at gunpoint around there back in the early 2000's.I Ubered to and from but I did take an extended smoking break outside and it seemed fine. A homeless woman with mental health issues came and talked to me for a while but she was harmless and I gave her a few bucks. In general though I find the danger in DC to be extremely overblown, especially without a car.

Marburger
12-11-23, 15:07
You'll find a lot more info on the Block in the Baltimore forum. I will share that I've made the walk to the block from inner harbor, harbor east, and nearby non-crappy hotels many times without issue. It is a gritty town but if you don't look like a tourist and keep street awareness you should be fine. If you haven't logged much time in a city then you may be more comfortable finding another area to visit or arriving by car. There is usually parking in the area but you may need to walk a block or two.

Thanks very much. I hadn't considered walking to the Block and taxing an Uber back to the hotel for the reason you cited. If I recall, isn't there a police station at the east end of The Block? It would seem like that would be a good place to stand in front of while waiting for an Uber.

Original Man 78
01-16-24, 13:57
Whats up Mongers.

Is Ebony Inn still open? I moved back to Detroit so it's not often that I get to come into the DMV. However, I am planning on possibly coming this weekend.

Any intel is much appreciated. If you are ever in Detroit hit me up, I still know where a lot of the good spots are.

OM78.

Spratty711
01-16-24, 20:56
Yes its still up and running.

Only thing that has change is the price per dance,$10 is the asking price now.

Still a hit or miss as the girls work whenever they want. You'll still find some of the ole heads there from time to time but fresh faces are in abundance.

Sp.

Whats up Mongers.

Is Ebony Inn still open? I moved back to Detroit so it's not often that I get to come into the DMV. However, I am planning on possibly coming this weekend.

Any intel is much appreciated. If you are ever in Detroit hit me up, I still know where a lot of the good spots are.

OM78.

Original Man 78
01-17-24, 10:32
Is the same action to be had in the corners and in the VIP? Man I definitely have left my mark in that club over the years, LOL!

Yes its still up and running.

Only thing that has change is the price per dance,$10 is the asking price now.

Still a hit or miss as the girls work whenever they want. You'll still find some of the ole heads there from time to time but fresh faces are in abundance.

Sp.

Abomb28
02-09-24, 03:55
Anyone know what's up with the Ebony Inn? Two Mondays ago it was shut down, anyone know if it's going to ever be back?

WarrenE
02-23-24, 17:29
I'll be staying in the downtown area. Is there a club that has FS? CBJ? TIA.

ShoreDog
04-21-24, 08:20
Anyone know what's up with the Ebony Inn? Two Mondays ago it was shut down, anyone know if it's going to ever be back?I heard there was a huge bust. I googled it but I can't find anything.