PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Sniff
01-16-11, 18:38
Sounds like it will be opening in February. Doesn't seem like a great location to me. Anyone heard anything? Would anyone be willing to travel there?

Andariego
02-27-14, 23:24
Saw an ad on backpage that Desires was looking for dancers.

Has desires reopened as a strip club?

Andariego
04-05-14, 04:27
Guess They officially opened 4/4/14. Popped in before midnight & they had quite a crowd. Place is a bit small. I think they need to expand into video / bookstore area. Lapdance area is small, exposed to view of the club and has uncofortable benches but dances are $20 ea. VIP area is also open but is since its in the corner its not so bad. I was quoted numbers for 15,30 & 60 min don't remember the number though. Dancers ranged in shape and sizes all nice to look at. No 10's. Maybe a 9. But most were 6-7 range.

There was one goofy girl wearing a camisole that needs to give it up. She's a clumsy dancer and fell a couple times while doing lap dances across from me. LOL.

Got a some lapdances. Good grindage from booty & legs, but no exposure or touching either way. Considering I was expecting air dances on opening night, I'd say it not a bad place.

All in all not bad for an opening night. Hopefully it gets better too.

Saw an ad on backpage that Desires was looking for dancers.

Has desires reopened as a strip club?