PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Cudastang
09-30-10, 17:33
They have an ad on CL for .60 for 4 hands. Any one tried this place out yet?

Amp Guide
02-03-11, 03:56
Checked out Happy spa off exit 111 on I 5. Simple place. Walls are short and do not go up to the cieling. Ok massage. Left happy and it was affordable. Might return but no table shower. Decent average C girl. Not much english on anyone.

Stay cool out there

DriveOn
02-08-11, 18:26
Location is on the main drag but in a seedier part of town. Most of the building is vacant except a convenience store and the sauna a lot of young people just hanging out. Called ahead and told come anytime, she wasn't kidding I think I must have been the first person of the day 6pm, no heat until she turned in on.

The inside fairly large and clean, they offer a Table Shower and Dry Sauna, plenty of privacy. When I was there the only woman was in her 40 to 50 Asian, very friendly and wanted to take care of me. Started at $40 for massage, $20 for Table Shower, $40 to make me happy. This was all done before starting her talking the money leaving then coming back to ask for more.

To her credit she did take her time, the room did finally warm up. Would not really recommend if this was not Aberdeen, picking are very slim.

Diamondd
02-08-11, 19:00
Dude I was just there, nothing but a massage. I've never had trouble getting more from anyplace, but the chubby girl I got wasn't doing it. Mind you the massage was good and the price was decent.

Eaglefire
03-11-11, 02:34
Wanted to see if anyone had any info on this listing.

http://bellingham.backpage.com/BodyRubs/2-girls-full-bodywork-fantastic-effective-bodywork-outcallincall-26/6579176

Hold Caulfield
04-09-11, 10:11
Tokyo is definitely a full-service AMP. Was there in late March. Provider was older, asian woman; not lots to look at but very experienced. As reported below, basic massage is 40 and you add 20 if you want the table shower. I added in a franklin for a full-service massage and left quite satisfied.

Holden Caulfield.

Amp Guide
05-30-11, 19:57
Was running behind And not enough time to hit the lynnwood spa. So I checked out the Birmingham. Massage parlor. The massage was good. But no table shower or extrA. She was super tall. Not great looking but her efforts were. Good. Never good when you walk into a place and they have chairs out front. Oh well. Took one for the team.

GaryBusey420
09-15-11, 17:13
I've been through Bellingham for work a few times lately and needed some relaxing, figured I'd check out the local AMPs.

Couldn't find any mongers reviews so I decided to TOFTT at each AMP.

(The one in this thread by "AMP Guide" is either a bot, or doesn't know what city he was in)

Previously only been to Vegas AMPs, these are not quite the same.

No door buzzing, negotiating, showers or table showers.

Maybe my athletic body or mustache gives off a cop vibe, or I need to be a multi-repeat customer before I get offered extras.

But they all seem to be legit massage, and mostly wide open rooms with foot massage chairs, with a small room or two in the back.

All appear to be family run, or at least the same very limited staff all day every day, with brothers / uncles / husbands on duty too.

Seem to focus on foot massages and reflexology. All clean.

Golden Foot Massage.

Downtown, Chestnut St between Railroad and State St.

10am-10pm. 7 days.

I'd say the best massage of the 3.

Massage room doors are always open a crack, so you can hear street noise and other customers, and they can hear you getting karate chopped.

Farmers market is on Saturdays across the street, with lots of foot traffic and limited parking during the morning-afternoon.

$60/60min.

Ping Li's Chinese Foot Spa (Opened recently?)

9am-10pm 7 days.

Bellis Fair / Cordata area by Costco / BestBuy on Kellogg Road.

No towel draping because they had me keep my shorts on?

$48/60min.

Imperial Foot Spa.

http://www.imperialfootspa.com

10am-10pm 7 days.

Behind the Dennys, across from Bellis Fair.

They have rails on the ceiling and will walk on your back.

$60/60min.

Anybody have a recommendation on an AMP / MP with decent massage AND HJ / HE north of Everett, or had better mileage at these places?

HottieBoyFunWa
10-23-12, 14:36
Anyone know of any good ASM or SW in the auburn area?

New to the area thanks!

LuvDaPuss
09-05-13, 00:57
Went to 99 at 99 near the 5 last Friday. Got a great massage and the best ts ever. But that is as far as it went. The gal was tall for an Asian, maybe 5' 8" and very pleasant. Maybe her name was Teing? Anyhow, some mongers on the Portland board say some of the girls there will go in for happiness but not her. Really just a big tease as she did get my hopes up during the ts but alas, disappointment reigned this time.

AzGuy812
11-20-13, 02:24
Had a great experience in Vancouver last week with 'Jenny'. Thanks for the tips. I would definitely recommend her. Might go back next time and see if one of the other ladies there is as accommodating. Very good massage with HE (all I want, really). Not sure what else might be available, but I got the impression, all I had to do was ask nice. Very sweet lady. Treat her well. .

Flashback
12-05-13, 23:03
Had a great experience in Vancouver last week with 'Jenny'. Thanks for the tips. I would definitely recommend her. Might go back next time and see if one of the other ladies there is as accommodating. Very good massage with HE (all I want, really). Not sure what else might be available, but I got the impression, all I had to do was ask nice. Very sweet lady. Treat her well. .Where is Jenny at?

Red Dog
12-13-13, 02:09
Where is Jenny at?Flashback- you're having a flashback if you think you're getting an answer to your first post. There's lots of info out there- just do the work. Maybe your desk job at the local precinct doesn't allow time to do your own homework?

AzGuy812
12-30-13, 19:39
Checked out Happy spa off exit 111 on I 5. Simple place. Walls are short and do not go up to the cieling. Ok massage. Left happy and it was affordable. Might return but no table shower. Decent average C girl. Not much english on anyone.

Stay cool out thereI'm going to be in the Olympia / Lacy area quite a bit over the summer. Hope I can get some good reviews. I miss living closer to Seattle. All kinds of choice there.

TexasSailor
01-20-14, 14:40
Another website had led me to believe this was a "happy place" They were wrong!

I have tried Dragonfly a few times hoping I would become familiar. But no extra.

Still a good legit massage though.

AzGuy812
01-31-14, 01:57
I tried drove across the river from Portland, and tried the Hong Kong place on 99.

First, it's really hard to find. It is well secluded back from the street, which is really pretty nice.

A slightly chubby, but very cute, lady met me at the door and took me back to the room. It was pretty obvious from the beginning that there was going to be extras. She spent a lot of time tickling the good spots while I was face down, and wasn't shy about letting her body rub against me while she was giving a pretty respectable massage, too.

On the flip, she started teasing me, and I asked her take her top off. She lifted her shirt / bra, but didn't remove it completely. I got the impression she would for a little more $ but I was ok with it as it was. I did mention she was a little chubby = very nice boobs. She gave me a hand job and let me play with those nice boobies of hers (I'd guess between a see and the). For a while, then finished with a foot massage. She didn't rush me out, and was really nice. I would definitely go see Mimi again.

On the way out, another, younger, and smokin' hot Chinese lady was sitting on the couch. I should have got her name for next time. .

Kmart84
02-08-14, 04:49
Another website had led me to believe this was a "happy place" They were wrong!

I have tried Dragonfly a few times hoping I would become familiar. But no extra.

Still a good legit massage though.Thanks for TOFTT; I'd been thinking about that place. Especially because it kinda showed up not long after the sting where they busted the other place. I heard there is a new one up in Yakima, maybe two? Anybody know anything about those?

-K.

TexasSailor
02-09-14, 03:39
Thanks for TOFTT; I'd been thinking about that place. Especially because it kinda showed up not long after the sting where they busted the other place. I heard there is a new one up in Yakima, maybe two? Anybody know anything about those?

-K.I haven't heard of any AMP action up there, but there is quite a bit of SW activity in Yakima.

Kmart84
02-11-14, 02:10
I haven't heard of any AMP action up there, but there is quite a bit of SW activity in Yakima.I've seen the ads for a few AMPs on BP; that's why I was asking. I knew they used to have a decent stroll, but last summer it seemed dead, and LEO was everywhere. Was in the area several times with success only once. She was complaining about how LEO was keepin' 'them down. They around even in the cold?

TexasSailor
02-11-14, 15:04
Probably not much happening in the cold. Most towns across country are quiet now until spring. That's one of things I miss about TX. Year-round mongering.

So I recently found this ad on CL for an AMP in Kennewick. http://kpr.craigslist.org/thp/4327516441.html.

It appears to be a new shop. Has anyone stopped in here? The next time I head into TC's I will have to try it out. If nothing else I will get a legit massage out of it.

Kmart84
02-12-14, 02:32
Probably not much happening in the cold. Most towns across country are quiet now until spring. That's one of things I miss about TX. Year-round mongering.

So I recently found this ad on CL for an AMP in Kennewick. http://kpr.craigslist.org/thp/4327516441.html.

It appears to be a new shop. Has anyone stopped in here? The next time I head into TC's I will have to try it out. If nothing else I will get a legit massage out of it.I do believe that is the location that was busted and shut down about a year and a half ago. Pretty sure that's the address, but it may be a different suite number.

Kmart84
02-12-14, 02:34

It appears to be a new shop. Has anyone stopped in here? The next time I head into TC's I will have to try it out. If nothing else I will get a legit massage out of it.You want Year-round mongering, head up to Spokane. I was up last weekend. Freezing cold out and snowing, and they still had half a dozen choices out on the stroll.

JohnTJellyfish
05-12-14, 23:14
I have driven by the new AMP in Yakima a couple times and I'm curious to know if anyone has tried it or has any experience with it?

Kmart84
05-19-14, 03:22
I have driven by the new AMP in Yakima a couple times and I'm curious to know if anyone has tried it or has any experience with it?Can't say that I have, but I am curious which one you are talking about. I have seen a few advertised on BP and thought about checking one out next time I am up in Yakima, but I just haven't been that way in some time.

-K.

AzGuy812
09-25-14, 23:28
I've been to a couple of the AMPs in the Lacey / Spokane area, and they were ok. Does anyone know of one that has or includes a table shower? None of the (3 now) ones I tried even offered that.

Marvelous88
11-06-14, 20:15
I've been to a couple of the AMPs in the Lacey / Spokane area, and they were ok. Does anyone know of one that has or includes a table shower? None of the (3 now) ones I tried even offered that.I have been to this one a few times and they do offer a table shower. Not super sensual but feels good to be clean and warm for the massage. Try with Rose she offers and littleextra at the end.

6020 Pacific Ave SE.

Lacey, WA 98503.

6020 Pacific Ave SELacey, WA 98503.

Mrvls.

Marvelous88
11-06-14, 20:45
http://olympia.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/30hh-grand-opening-asian-massage-n_e_w-beautiful-sweet-asian/16788952

Okay this place is an little old house kinda rundown with two delightful albeit older Chines gals; Jessica and Sophia.

Very good service, I have been several times with both and always treated like a king. Be nice to them. I would not share except they need business and just know that despite the location and building they are great at what they do. However I will leave it to you and lady luck to discover the one that works for you.

For me it is every other week so please do not f*itup.

Marvelous.

JohnCitadel
03-20-15, 01:17
I've been twice; this is actually where I first got into the game. The very first time was a DIY ending, which in retrospect was probably because I clearly looked inexperienced. The second time was with the same lady and she gave me some help. I haven't gone back in awhile, but it's probably a similar experience. It's located in a very busy area, so that's definitely a big negative.

JMyers61
02-22-17, 14:09
Been by a few times, was descent but this last time I went had a bad experience with woman named "Coffee". Very pushy, didn't want to even wait for me to put on a condom?! Bad sign right there. Would avoid at all costs. Ask for any of the other girls.

Scwoodus
03-02-19, 15:41
Thought it might be a good idea to revive this thread a bit. Anyone have any actual experience or knowledge of AMPs out in the Aberdeen area? Searching comes up with a couple but haven't found any reviews of them anywhere.

Flyer99
03-03-19, 04:24
Thought it might be a good idea to revive this thread a bit. Anyone have any actual experience or knowledge of AMPs out in the Aberdeen area? Searching comes up with a couple but haven't found any reviews of them anywhere.Nothing.

There is a subset of slightly UTR girls who walk but it is hit and miss they mostly hang out at the 711 over by the kurt cobain bridge and at the quick mart place next to comcast and sometimes near ampm and safeway but they are all either using meth or heroin so take caution also many of them are not ripe yet if you catch my drift.

Kaiyer
06-09-20, 00:11
Anyone have a good recommendation for a parlor around Puyallup or the surrounding areas? Would be nice to get some good teasing in a massage.

Cdude2
06-10-20, 14:44
Nothing.

There is a subset of slightly UTR girls who walk but it is hit and miss they mostly hang out at the 711 over by the kurt cobain bridge and at the quick mart place next to comcast and sometimes near ampm and safeway but they are all either using meth or heroin so take caution also many of them are not ripe yet if you catch my drift.When did they start hanging out on B Street. I have not seen any there for years. My only luck (and I have not been there since COVID hit) has been by Young's Market, AM / PM and the surrounding areas. Really have not seen any by Safeway, unless I bump into someone I know. I would say I probably only know one person. I did find someone by the Bowling Alley six months ago, but she walked from the laundry mat and did not take the hint until she got that far, walking on State street. My understand was State street picked up but really have not seen anyone there except that one time.

MightySecret
02-21-22, 11:03
Is anyone aware of Any AMPs in the Bellingham area where the provider has really large boobs? The largest I have found have been C cups.

BaryMcCochener
02-23-22, 19:16
Is anyone aware of Any AMPs in the Bellingham area where the provider has really large boobs? The largest I have found have been C cups.B'ham is Auntie-ville. The best looking (although B-cup at best) would be Bay Massage on NW and Lynn St. The only FS shop I've found is in Fairhaven on MacKenzie, but again, don't expect any big-boob 20-somethings.

Best bet is to head to BC.

BaryMcCochener
03-22-22, 11:10
Had an open afternoon yesterday and sampled a couple of spots. RH on Meridian / Kellogg and FM on Kellogg west of Meridian. RH: tallish 40-something, decent massage but wasn't feeling the HE so just reaxed on 'the flip', said her name was Michelle, light OTC inner-thigh and kitty touching. Went down the block to FM and spent an hour w / Sunny, late 20's butterball that never stopped smiling. Denim skirt w / very tight tights and no resistance when I pulled them down to her knees. Soaking wet, I mean dripping. I really think she was DTF, but kept motioning to the room next door saying 'boss lady', I didn't press.

Fun adventure, but I'm a FS guy so north of the border I go

KitWalker1967
04-07-22, 13:14
Had an open afternoon yesterday and sampled a couple of spots. RH on Meridian / Kellogg and FM on Kellogg west of Meridian. RH: tallish 40-something, decent massage but wasn't feeling the HE so just reaxed on 'the flip', said her name was Michelle, light OTC inner-thigh and kitty touching. Went down the block to FM and spent an hour w / Sunny, late 20's butterball that never stopped smiling. Denim skirt w / very tight tights and no resistance when I pulled them down to her knees. Soaking wet, I mean dripping. I really think she was DTF, but kept motioning to the room next door saying 'boss lady', I didn't press.

Fun adventure, but I'm a FS guy so north of the border I goWas the foot massage place the one formally known (on RM) as Ping Li's Chinese Foot Spa? It's now referred to as Oriental Chinese Foot Spa on Google. South side of Kellogg, end of Blossom Commons plaza next to Soccer City.

BaryMcCochener
04-08-22, 09:39
Was the foot massage place the one formally known (on RM) as Ping Li's Chinese Foot Spa? It's now referred to as Oriental Chinese Foot Spa on Google. South side of Kellogg, end of Blossom Commons plaza next to Soccer City.That's the place.

JoeDuder69
04-28-22, 08:35
Brand new spa just opened this month in Bellevue. Does anyone have any information on it?

Thanks.

KitWalker1967
06-07-22, 17:51
Decided to stick a little closer to home and I've got to begin by admitting I started drafting a not so great review of this place in my head during the first five or so minutes I was on the table. When I arrived, the front door was propped open and I was hustled back into a room before I barely said hello. She was maybe 25 - 30 years old, about 5'4", slender with shoulder length black hair, wearing a strappy dress. The massage began with the girl doing that annoying pushing down thing here and there on me. Meanwhile, the door to our room was kept partially open by a flip-flop and you could see & hear two other girls talking loudly and wandering back and forth in the hallway.

But that negative vibe kinda went away as I got a better feel for my surroundings. I soon heard one guy, then another, saying their goodbyes to the girls as their sessions wrapped up. Basically, the girls were making sure nobody bumped into each other in the hallway, which I appreciated. Still don't know what was up with the flip-flop. It was like her parents wanted the door cracked open while we studied our chemistry homework or something. And it turned out the pushing hands was just a warm up. She eventually grazed the family jewels and I caressed her calves, then she grabbed the oil and started working her knuckles, elbows and forearms into me just the way I need it. Like a guy mentioned in a previous review on RM, it was like she had an actual massage plan. When she came back inside with a hot towel to clean the oil off my back, she kicked the flip-flop out of the way. The door snapped shut, she had me flip and it was game on. Next thing I know she's giving me a nice, slow Billy Squier stroke with solid eye contact and naughty whispers while I'm massaging her ass & pussy OTC (bicycle shorts under her dress, so no finger play) and sucking her little teardrop tits. After I popped off nicely, she helped clean me up and spent the last 10 minutes sitting on the edge of the table while she cradled my legs in her lap one by one and massaged them while chatting. Told me her name was Tina (without me asking) and said to ask for her next time. Offered me some candy, water and a business card on my way out. I'll come back to explore this place a little more, but I'll definitely ask them to close the door all the way right at the beginning.

SeeksCuriously
06-07-22, 20:28
Decided to stick a little closer to home and I've got to begin by admitting I started drafting a not so great review of this place in my head during the first five or so minutes I was on the table. When I arrived, the front door was propped open and I was hustled back into a room before I barely said hello. She was maybe 25 - 30 years old, about 5'4", slender with shoulder length black hair, wearing a strappy dress. The massage began with the girl doing that annoying pushing down thing here and there on me. Meanwhile, the door to our room was kept partially open by a flip-flop and you could see & hear two other girls talking loudly and wandering back and forth in the hallway.

But that negative vibe kinda went away as I got a better feel for my surroundings. I soon heard one guy, then another, saying their goodbyes to the girls as their sessions wrapped up. Basically, the girls were making sure nobody bumped into each other in the hallway, which I appreciated. Still don't know what was up with the flip-flop. It was like her parents wanted the door cracked open while we studied our chemistry homework or something. And it turned out the pushing hands was just a warm up. She eventually grazed the family jewels and I caressed her calves, then she grabbed the oil and started working her knuckles, elbows and forearms into me just the way I need it. Like a guy mentioned in a previous review on RM, it was like she had an actual massage plan. When she came back inside with a hot towel to clean the oil off my back, she kicked the flip-flop out of the way. The door snapped shut, she had me flip and it was game on. Next thing I know she's giving me a nice, slow Billy Squier stroke with solid eye contact and naughty whispers while I'm massaging her ass & pussy OTC (bicycle shorts under her dress, so no finger play) and sucking her little teardrop tits. After I popped off nicely, she helped clean me up and spent the last 10 minutes sitting on the edge of the table while she cradled my legs in her lap one by one and massaged them while chatting. Told me her name was Tina (without me asking) and said to ask for her next time. Offered me some candy, water and a business card on my way out. I'll come back to explore this place a little more, but I'll definitely ask them to close the door all the way right at the beginning.My visits there have been about the same. Haven't been back in a few months. I only wish the actual visit was more like their post on STG. I remember when it first opened. I initially put it on RM. Great spot, have always had great girls. Always younger then other places I have been to. Just, wish there was a little more. Last girl I saw their was Anna. Sweet, good looking and flirty. I'd have loved it if she sat on my face!

KitWalker1967
06-07-22, 21:59
My visits there have been about the same. Haven't been back in a few months. I only wish the actual visit was more like their post on STG. I remember when it first opened. I initially put it on RM. Great spot, have always had great girls. Always younger then other places I have been to. Just, wish there was a little more. Last girl I saw their was Anna. Sweet, good looking and flirty. I'd have loved it if she sat on my face!A great find! Thanks for putting them on the map over on RM. Yeah, they haven't exactly endeared themselves to our little community with those STG shenanigans. And unless the guy in question sees this and decides to prove me wrong, I'm going to say right now that those reviews by Petersonson295 are bullshit owner reviews. Since the ladies here tend to be younger, I'll be sure to pop back in here occasionally. Unfortunately it doesn't look like it's easy to get any frequent flyer perks, given their apparent rotation of ladies (on RM).

BaryMcCochener
06-08-22, 00:21
A great find! Thanks for putting them on the map over on RM. Yeah, they haven't exactly endeared themselves to our little community with those STG shenanigans. And unless the guy in question sees this and decides to prove me wrong, I'm going to say right now that those reviews by Petersonson295 are bullshit owner reviews. Since the ladies here tend to be younger, I'll be sure to pop back in here occasionally. Unfortunately it doesn't look like it's easy to get any frequent flyer perks, given their apparent rotation of ladies (on RM).I've visited maybe a half-dozen times (less lately w / the border re-opening) and Anna was the most recent (maybe 6 weeks to 2 months ago) experience. I concur, OTC was the furthest any of the MP's allowed (and I generally have a decent success rate).

A few blocks south (in a strip mall next to the dentist office. Same side of the street) there's Mandy. Similar mileage but there seemed to be a 'possibility' of more.

The only FS spot I've found in Whatcom / Skagit has been in Fairhaven on Mackenzie. Auntieville but fun.

SeeksCuriously
06-08-22, 09:15
Mandy. Please tell me more.

I have never given that place a second thought as I figured is was more legit or non-erotic.

Possible open to riding my face?

Thank you.

I've visited maybe a half-dozen times (less lately w / the border re-opening) and Anna was the most recent (maybe 6 weeks to 2 months ago)

experience. I concur, OTC was the furthest any of the MP's allowed (and I generally have a decent success rate).

A few blocks south (in a strip mall next to the dentist office. Same side of the street) there's Mandy. Similar mileage but there seemed to be a 'possibility' of more.

The only FS spot I've found in Whatcom / Skagit has been in Fairhaven on Mackenzie. Auntieville but fun.

BaryMcCochener
06-15-22, 09:45
Mandy. Please tell me more.

I have never given that place a second thought as I figured is was more legit or non-erotic.

Possible open to riding my face?

Thank you.Guessing mid-30's, nice figure, decent English (no barriers but nuanced jokes probably won't be acknowledged. Or perhaps I'm not nearly as funny as I believe), determined to have you finish (even after I let her know that it's probably not going to happen). *side note* possibly a nervous tic, but her eyes would often widen and get intense for a few seconds. Random, I just found it odd not off-putting or anything.

The reason I think there's potential for more was her allowing me to unhook her bra (while I was giving her a short backrub) and her dedication to seeing me to the end. I sense a very YMMV kinda girl and it could take several visits (of which I'm probably not going to invest).

*caveat emptor* the mamasan is not attractive and probably older than me, so be prepared to walk. That's when she called-in Mandy. As far as taking a seat on your chin? I'm the wrong guy for that intel.

SeeksCuriously
06-16-22, 08:49
Guessing mid-30's, nice figure, decent English (no barriers but nuanced jokes probably won't be acknowledged. Or perhaps I'm not nearly as funny as I believe), determined to have you finish (even after I let her know that it's probably not going to happen). *side note* possibly a nervous tic, but her eyes would often widen and get intense for a few seconds. Random, I just found it odd not off-putting or anything.

The reason I think there's potential for more was her allowing me to unhook her bra (while I was giving her a short backrub) and her dedication to seeing me to the end. I sense a very YMMV kinda girl and it could take several visits (of which I'm probably not going to invest).

*caveat emptor* the mamasan is not attractive and probably older than me, so be prepared to walk. That's when she called-in Mandy. As far as taking a seat on your chin? I'm the wrong guy for that intel.Thank you, always appreciate intel. I have always avoided this place but have been curious about it.

Might have to give it a shot.

SeeksCuriously
08-04-22, 11:45
Guessing mid-30's, nice figure, decent English (no barriers but nuanced jokes probably won't be acknowledged. Or perhaps I'm not nearly as funny as I believe), determined to have you finish (even after I let her know that it's probably not going to happen). *side note* possibly a nervous tic, but her eyes would often widen and get intense for a few seconds. Random, I just found it odd not off-putting or anything.

*caveat emptor* the mamasan is not attractive and probably older than me, so be prepared to walk. That's when she called-in Mandy. As far as taking a seat on your chin? I'm the wrong guy for that intel.I did go a head and give Mandy a try. It was ok. Lots of OTC roaming. It was fine over all. But I doubt I'll be back. There are other options in the area and think those options are about the same service with better girls.

Nothing bad, just not. Worthy of a repeat.

I didn't really ask if there were more options to the menu, but she told me unsolicited that there are no other options. LOL found that kind of funny, maybe I got her on a bad day after a bad customer before me, I don't know. She looked grumpy from the very start.

As always, YMMV.

If a massage and HE is all I seek ill just go see YoYo of at bay massage next to the Safeway.

No extras, but is always fun, flirty and gives a nice massage as well.

BaryMcCochener
08-05-22, 10:10
I did go a head and give Mandy a try. It was ok. Lots of OTC roaming. It was fine over all. But I doubt I'll be back. There are other options in the area and think those options are about the same service with better girls.

Nothing bad, just not. Worthy of a repeat.

Agreed. Unfortunately, Skagit / Whatcom is a desert.

SeeksCuriously
08-08-22, 21:03
Agreed. Unfortunately, Skagit / Whatcom is a desert.It would seem for things like this. I am guessing hey stay busy enough with out the extras.

Any place that has had extras in the past goes away quickly!

Alita's that was in Anacortes was awesome!! But didn't last long till it was shut down.

The way this valley is.

KitWalker1967
09-25-22, 02:07
As a monger from what I refer to as The Northern Wastelands, this place has been on my radar for awhile. Between the latest review that was posted on RM yesterday and an already planned trip to Cabela's today, I decided it was time to head south and check it out. Rang the doorbell and waited for roughly a minute. A short auntie wearing some sort of a white "hot nurse"/ go-go dancer outfit let me inside and guided me through the small lobby and second doorway. A much younger hottie, wearing a little black dress that showed off her very nice rack and ass, popped out into the hallway and they both started what I interpreted to be a brief discussion about which one of them was going to deal with me. The younger girl led me to a room further down the hallway. I asked for an hour, but she countered with 30 minutes and asked for $50. Having seen this price bump elsewhere, I forked over the house fee and got settled. A few minutes later, the younger girl came back inside the room and began what was only a cursory massage (no skills whatsoever) while occasionally texting (WTF?) while we talked. She introduced herself as Angela. She appears to be Chinese Filipino, with shoulder length black hair, a tattoo on her right calf and a tight body. Mentioned she was 25 years old, but I'm guessing she's actually in her early 30's. Sweet demeanor, but she's hot and knows she's hot. Asked what I wanted at the flip and damn near laughed in reply when she said $200 for head & boom-boom. Having seen past reviews that cited a $220 total fee, I countered with $160 and said it was all I had. She smiled & nodded, took the cash and left. Since I was sensing she might try to rush things, I was sitting on the edge of the table when she returned with a condom. She initially tried to get me to lie back, but I asked her to remove her dress first and took my sweet time lavishing some attention on her dark nipples while my hands roamed over her body. If she has implants, my compliments to the doctor because I seriously couldn't tell. Aside from some soft moans, she didn't reciprocate in any way. Asked about DATY, but she ignored the question and insisted I lay back. Thankfully she's attractive enough that I already had a chub when she rolled the condom on and started sucking. Her head doctor game was rather unremarkable, so after a few minutes we switched and I had her lay back. Put her calves on my shoulders and rubbed my cock over her cuntlips a bit before sinking inside. Slow-jam stroked her awhile and enjoyed the sight of her body, while she made appropriate / requisite facial expressions & moans, then leaned in and sucked her nipples while eventually pumping harder and finally spraying. When these chicks try to rush things, I just take my time. She jumped up, got dressed and kissed my cheek, then left and returned with a warm washcloth to clean me up and a mini bottle of water. No attempt at any post fun-time massage from her, so I got dressed and left.

If part of your enjoyment of "this thing of ours" is actually receiving a massage, don't waste your time with her. I'd treat this place like the Lynnwood boom-boom parlors. Just hand over $200 - $220 at the very beginning, gently spank Angela's ass and tell her to go get a condom.

BimForFun
09-30-22, 13:04
Where was Alita's?

Alita's that was in Anacortes was awesome!! But didn't last long till it was shut down.

BaryMcCochener
11-04-22, 12:20
Dropped-by the other day and was pleasantly surprised that a slender, early / mid-thirties attendant welcomed me in. After some chit-chat and a decent back-rub she requested I turn-over, at which time my request for 'boom-boom' was countered by the HJ pantomime. I just opted for her to continue massaging. She said she's recently up from Ballard and her name is Coco (of course it is), and she's helping her friend (alluded to said friend being the shop-owner) w / the business.

Very good English, light roaming, soft skin. Overall a nice (kinda sensual) experience, just wasn't in the mood for the manual labor. $70/ hr+$30/ tip.

SeeksCuriously
11-04-22, 20:40
Where was Alita's?

Alita's that was in Anacortes was awesome!! But didn't last long till it was shut down.Yeah. It was awesome! And was walking distance from my house. Very sad it's gone.

However, would have gone broke!

Miss that place.

Smcddtc
11-30-22, 03:07
Dropped-by the other day and was pleasantly surprised that a slender, early / mid-thirties attendant welcomed me in. After some chit-chat and a decent back-rub she requested I turn-over, at which time my request for 'boom-boom' was countered by the HJ pantomime. I just opted for her to continue massaging. She said she's recently up from Ballard and her name is Coco (of course it is), and she's helping her friend (alluded to said friend being the shop-owner) w / the business.

Very good English, light roaming, soft skin. Overall a nice (kinda sensual) experience, just wasn't in the mood for the manual labor. $70/ hr+$30/ tip.Thanks for the review. Did you just do a walk in or did you call ahead?

Any OTC / UTC roaming allowed?

BaryMcCochener
11-30-22, 13:12
Thanks for the review. Did you just do a walk in or did you call ahead?

Any OTC / UTC roaming allowed?Completely random act of horniness (seems to be my MO). Pop-in and see if there's any reason to stay, if not, on to the next.

Light OTC roaming alluding to my intent and there was not much resistence, hence the 'boom-boom' request.

MightySecret
12-12-22, 11:15
So, I've been looking for a while but not making a lot of progress so I figured I would ask. Where have you found the largest boobs in Washington state? Real or fake, I'm hoping to find literally anyone larger than a C cup. Slim pickings in Whatcom so I'm willing to drive.

BaryMcCochener
12-13-22, 16:51
So, I've been looking for a while but not making a lot of progress so I figured I would ask. Where have you found the largest boobs in Washington state? Real or fake, I'm hoping to find literally anyone larger than a C cup. Slim pickings in Whatcom so I'm willing to drive.Dust-off your Passport and head north. You can check-out Leolist. Cc for pics / ads and then cross-reference with Perb. Cc for validation / verification. Your johnson will thank me but your wallet will curse me.

SouthOfVan
06-15-23, 11:24
King st. Good. Beautiful milfy gal with glasses. Hot. Handy at finish.

Northwest and Bakerview. Great parking lot with back entrance. But why? Complete legit massage from auntie bordering on granny. Younger cuter cal poked her head out. Seemed to be the boss. Completely legit only. The kind where when they massage your legs they wrap your other leg with sheet so no inadvertent touching occurs.

BaryMcCochener
06-16-23, 10:39
King st. Good. Beautiful milfy gal with glasses. Hot. Handy at finish.What's the cross street?

SouthOfVan
06-19-23, 00:21
What's the cross street?Just north of Lakeway.

BaryMcCochener
06-21-23, 10:11
Just north of Lakeway.I popped-by the other day and a super-smiley dude greeted me. I asked who was available and he pointed to the front-desk gal (middle aged, not attractive) so I meandered to the foot spa on Kellogg (west of Meridian) and had a nice time w / Sue.

On my way home I noticed a brand new spot on Northwest just south of Bakerview that had the proper / encouraging signage. Any experience w / this one yet? I'll probably TOFTT and report this week.

SouthOfVan
06-22-23, 09:38
I popped-by the other day and a super-smiley dude greeted me. I asked who was available and he pointed to the front-desk gal (middle aged, not attractive) so I meandered to the foot spa on Kellogg (west of Meridian) and had a nice time w / Sue.

On my way home I noticed a brand new spot on Northwest just south of Bakerview that had the proper / encouraging signage. Any experience w / this one yet? I'll probably TOFTT and report this week.Bury,

I just reported this one. See below.

Tell me about Sue.

BaryMcCochener
06-23-23, 00:01
Bury,

I just reported this one. See below.

Tell me about Sue.She works out of the Oriental Foot Massage spot on Kellogg Road (west of Guide-Meridian) and is mid thirties to mid forties, slender / medium figure w / C+ boobs, average face, fairly good English. What set her apart was her attitude and willingness to please. Nothing beyond OTC + HJ, but given the environment and the fact I didn't have the extra hour to head to BC, I had a fun hour.

Too bad about the new spot on NW, I had higher hopes.

ChattMan1962
06-26-23, 21:10
Kiki joined Cheerfully Massage in Bellingham last week. Gorgeous face, tiny, sexy body (if you like petite like I do). HJ on flip left me dizzy!!

ChattMan1962
06-26-23, 21:45

Very good English, light roaming, soft skin. Overall a nice (kinda sensual) experience, just wasn't in the mood for the manual labor. $70/ hr+$30/ tip.Next time ask for Kiki. She's gorgeous, not the best English, but unbelievable small hands & knows how to use them.

SouthOfVan
06-27-23, 10:57
She works out of the Oriental Foot Massage spot on Kellogg Road (west of Guide-Meridian) and is mid thirties to mid forties, slender / medium figure w / C+ boobs, average face, fairly good English. What set her apart was her attitude and willingness to please. Nothing beyond OTC + HJ, but given the environment and the fact I didn't have the extra hour to head to BC, I had a fun hour.

Too bad about the new spot on NW, I had higher hopes.Yep. I know. It looked like the perfect setup. Back parking lot, etc. Maybe I just got a visiting helper who was afraid of the white snake! Haha. Someone else go in and give it a try. Ask for the younger girl and tell us.

New place in Mt Vernon looks promising. Anyone? If you cross bridge from old sports massage, it is on the right a couple blocks.

Now Barry. Thanks for Intel on Sue. Need reliable FS option though. I miss Rub Hut! Hahaha. I assume you got in on that before it was gone?

Is there a thread around here about BC options? The border is pretty easy to get through since Covid. Everyone says it's great up there. I've only been a couple of times. Once to AMP and once to some place that had a plush room and was all fancied up. Tell us a story for bedtime pleaseeee.

BaryMcCochener
06-27-23, 11:46
Next time ask for Kiki. She's gorgeous, not the best English, but unbelievable small hands & knows how to use them.Nice intel! I'll give her a try when I can't get up to BC.

Saw Sophia at that odd / unknown spot in the Burlington Coat Factory parking lot (SW corner) yesterday evening. Mid-forties, fun personality, lots of Google translate and nothing beyond the standard HJ $100 for the hour+ (it was dead, so we may have gone overtime).

OldNan1
07-19-23, 13:08
Kiki joined Cheerfully Massage in Bellingham last week. Gorgeous face, tiny, sexy body (if you like petite like I do). HJ on flip left me dizzy!!I agree Kiki is 100% gorgeous. Probably weigh 85-90 pounds with beautiful legs and feet. She knows how cute her butt is. She will pull up her skirt for an extra $20-$40 so you have more access. I also saw Eva there: cute with a decent body. For me the best spot in B'ham at the moment. I hope they maintain the quality.

Stopped in at the new place, Blue Ocean, on Northwest just south of Bakerview. Greeted by an auntie so I just said I forgot my wallet and made a quick exit. Anybody have a better experience there?

I went to the new place on King St. When I first saw the ad on Skipthegames. Coco was the only one there. Cute younger girl with distinctive black-framed glasses. Good enough that I went back a few days later and she was still alone. She told me more girls coming there soon. Read a couple negative reviews since so I haven't been back.

SeeksCuriously
07-20-23, 15:02
New place in Mt Vernon looks promising. Anyone? If you cross bridge from old sports massage, it is on the right a couple blocks.

.I made a post about it in the mt. Vernon thread. Super cute girls. All smiles and happy. Didn't have much with me so just a HJ. Asked if she would ride my face, and would have if I'd had more the the 60 to give. I know BJ is also on menue. For more. Lots of OTC and lots of under cover roaming. Played with her tight Ass and hole. Super sensual, slow amazing HJ. Possibly the best HJ I have ever recieved in an AMP. Don't know if FS is option. I'll be back with more cash. This was just a quick test trip to see. All in $ for half hour (actual was 40 min).

I'll definitely me back. I'll definitely have her ride my face. The girls are all dresses the same, black tight short little outfits. So short when she best over I got full kitty view through the sheer black panties.

Any way, as always, YMMV. There are reports that others experienced non-erotic.

OldNan1
09-12-23, 13:14
I noticed a sign advertising massage in the strip mall corner of Kellogg and Meridian (by Olive Garden). Thought I'd try it out and was greeted by Anna. Probably mid 40's, lots of makeup but a decent body. Said $50 for the half hour so I figured I'd try her out.

There are several rooms but the partitions don't reach the ceiling so she turned the music up loud. Really not much massage just a light touch and some teasing around the junk. I was quickly ready for the flip and she asked what I wanted. She said $60 for HJ and $100 for BJ. I chose the BJ so she left to get a cover, came back and applied it with her mouth, whipped out a tit for me to play with and went to work. Took it quite deep and I busted pretty quickly. She cleaned things up and offered to finish the time with a massage but I opted to get back on the road.

I'm glad to have an option for something beyond the standard HJ. Might go back again.

BaryMcCochener
09-18-23, 11:02
I noticed a sign advertising massage in the strip mall corner of Kellogg and Meridian (by Olive Garden). Thought I'd try it out and was greeted by Anna. Probably mid 40's, lots of makeup but a decent body. Said $50 for the half hour so I figured I'd try her out.

There are several rooms but the partitions don't reach the ceiling so she turned the music up loud. Really not much massage just a light touch and some teasing around the junk. I was quickly ready for the flip and she asked what I wanted. She said $60 for HJ and $100 for BJ. I chose the BJ so she left to get a cover, came back and applied it with her mouth, whipped out a tit for me to play with and went to work. Took it quite deep and I busted pretty quickly. She cleaned things up and offered to finish the time with a massage but I opted to get back on the road.

I'm glad to have an option for something beyond the standard HJ. Might go back again.Popped-in yesterday afternoon and was greeted by (I'm guessing Anna based on the 'make-up' comment) I let her know I'd 'come back' later and she called for the other girl and guess who comes out? The owner / manager of Cheerful Massage on Birchwood / NW. Attractive mid-to-late 30's, smiling and I ask if additional activities are available with her here. She said 'you know me, only HE but new / pretty girl starts next week'.

So here we go again.

I ended up at Bay (hoping to see Wendy, but she's been gone for a while). Frumpy 40+ meh. Opted for just 30 minutes of a lame massage / rub / tickle / touch, but she was very friendly and said FS 'next time'. Whatever. Didn't catch / remember her name. Should have invested that 30 minutes into the drive to BC for a proper rogering, LOL.

ILoveCoffee
09-24-23, 13:41
I keep seeing everyone talking about going north of the boarder. When I tried to go alone at night I got super harasser by the boarder patrol about where I was going. What do you guys say? How do you get across, also where is a good place to start?

Popped-in yesterday afternoon and was greeted by (I'm guessing Anna based on the 'make-up' comment) I let her know I'd 'come back' later and she called for the other girl and guess who comes out? The owner / manager of Cheerful Massage on Birchwood / NW. Attractive mid-to-late 30's, smiling and I ask if additional activities are available with her here. She said 'you know me, only HE but new / pretty girl starts next week'.

So here we go again.

I ended up at Bay (hoping to see Wendy, but she's been gone for a while). Frumpy 40+ meh. Opted for just 30 minutes of a lame massage / rub / tickle / touch, but she was very friendly and said FS 'next time'. Whatever. Didn't catch / remember her name. Should have invested that 30 minutes into the drive to BC for a proper rogering, LOL.

ScotchYoke
09-24-23, 22:26
I keep seeing everyone talking about going north of the boarder. When I tried to go alone at night I got super harasser by the boarder patrol about where I was going. What do you guys say? How do you get across, also where is a good place to start?Here's a good place to get some info possibly:

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?35205-Vancouver-BC

BaryMcCochener
09-25-23, 11:28
I keep seeing everyone talking about going north of the boarder. When I tried to go alone at night I got super harasser by the boarder patrol about where I was going. What do you guys say? How do you get across, also where is a good place to start?If it's during the day I just say I'm going to IKEA and then sushi / lunch in Richmond (just specific enough to be plausible). If it's in the evening, I say sushi / dinner (if pressed why I'd drive all the way up for dinner, I just say 'have you ever had good sushi in 'name your city'.

If you're going to make this trip a 'regular thing' I highly reccommend applying for a NEXUS pass (I realize they have a loooong backlog, but it's the best $50 I've ever spent).

ILoveCoffee
09-25-23, 22:34
Good info thanks, anyone ever called one of these numbers on stg?

Obviously the photos are fake, but what's the angle.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/anacortes/female-escorts/asian/-best-staff-vip-service360-761/838637440549

If it's during the day I just say I'm going to IKEA and then sushi / lunch in Richmond (just specific enough to be plausible). If it's in the evening, I say sushi / dinner (if pressed why I'd drive all the way up for dinner, I just say 'have you ever had good sushi in 'name your city'.

If you're going to make this trip a 'regular thing' I highly reccommend applying for a NEXUS pass (I realize they have a loooong backlog, but it's the best $50 I've ever spent).

BaryMcCochener
09-26-23, 12:40
Good info thanks, anyone ever called one of these numbers on stg?

Obviously the photos are fake, but what's the angle.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/anacortes/female-escorts/asian/-best-staff-vip-service360-761/838637440549The STG ads are almost 100% aunties and 80% HS. FS can be had at the spot on Mackenzie in Fairhaven and the spot behind the Mexican restaurant on Guide Meridian (north of Walmart opposite side of the street). The owner of Cheerful Massage on Birchwood / NW Ave let me know of a FS spa in The Olive Garden strip mall, but when I popped-in I was greeted by a granny that put her lipstick on during an earthquake, LOL.

OldNan1
09-30-23, 17:51
Eva mentioned a new girl at the Birchwood shop so stopped to check her out. Probably early 30's 5 feet tall and decent body. I think she said her name is Emma.

She's a sweetie with very good English skills. She gave a nice light massage that quickly turned into some pleasant teasing. Menu is pretty much just a skilled HJ with some OTC touching.

She is very relaxed with lots of laughing, joking and plenty of hugs. I'll probably repeat as this spot has had consistently nice younger girls.

Brake Master C
12-19-23, 00:21
I'm going to be in Woodland on business, was wondering if anybody has any intell, on any places with BBBJ / FS.

BaryMcCochener
01-10-24, 12:35
New (ish) spot in The Olive Garden parking lot.

Greeted by Annie, cute, mid-30's about 5'1"-5'2", nice bum, no baby-damage, trimmed below. OK to poor English (but was able to work everything out). The owner / manager of Cheerful on NW & Birchwood recommended I visit this spot since they offer FS and the first time I tried I was denied. This time (it took a bit of coaxing and helped that there were no customers on a cold late morning) she begrudgingly relented and we agreed on $200. It was my understanding that was the 'all-in' price, but she insisted that it's 'in-addition' to the room fee. Effing fine. I didn't have the time to run across the border so I get seriously 'retailed' at $270, grrr.

Started very slowly in standing mish, eased into standard mish, transitioned to reverse Asian CG and finished back in mish.

I guess I've been ruined by all my 'up north' activities and my mind got distracted during the deed w / Annie. Thinking that the $270 equates to about $375 in CAD which would have opened the menu to any number of young / hot / choose-your-ethnicity girls and still left change for gas / lunch.

The main variable, I guess, is the time so having an option in-town makes the experience a tad better than 'meh'.

Johnathan Cake
01-10-24, 16:29
Is that all covered?

New (ish) spot in The Olive Garden parking lot.

Greeted by Annie, cute, mid-30's about 5'1"-5'2", nice bum, no baby-damage, trimmed below. OK to poor English (but was able to work everything out). The owner / manager of Cheerful on NW & Birchwood recommended I visit this spot since they offer FS and the first time I tried I was denied. This time (it took a bit of coaxing and helped that there were no customers on a cold late morning) she begrudgingly relented and we agreed on $200. It was my understanding that was the 'all-in' price, but she insisted that it's 'in-addition' to the room fee. Effing fine. I didn't have the time to run across the border so I get seriously 'retailed' at $270, grrr.

Started very slowly in standing mish, eased into standard mish, transitioned to reverse Asian CG and finished back in mish..

BaryMcCochener
01-11-24, 13:12
Is that all covered?Yes, with the caveat that I did not ask or press the issue. I was happy / surprised she said 'ok' because she denied me FS on my last visit.