PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Member #4143
08-17-10, 03:09
Stopped in this weekend and they had some little hotties there and pretty good couch dance.

NeverTell
10-20-11, 16:02
Any advice for Rainbow bar and grill. I hear they have a grandfather clause that lets them be more fun.

NeverTell
12-05-12, 03:41
Any advice for Rainbow bar and grill. I hear they have a grandfather clause that lets them be more fun.Since posting this a year ago I've actually visited Rainbow 4 or 5 times. Never extras our take home and most girls were yuck but there were a few good ones. I stopped by there tonight and the door was locked with a sign thanking then for 50 years of service. Are they closed for good? What happened? I know this place was a dive but that is what I liked about it.

Mtnboy49
10-25-14, 02:19
Long time with no posts.

Stopped in out of curiosity today about 2:30 PM. Cheap to get in. Ten bucks gets cover and drink. Well, a whole lot of ice and a little bit of soda. 3 dancers. All nice ladies. ONe young with some extra baggage, one older also with some extra baggage and neither one was getting the tops off. But, the third, I am in lust big time. Fairly tall strawberry blond with a near perfect body and face. Her butt is perfect. Nicely done boobs, smooth skin. We chatted while cuddling on the couch for a bit during a break set then, off for a dance then two. If the bank hadn't run dry I would still be there. The WA codes require the clothes stay on. And they did. Sorta. All within the limits of the law, of course.

Roy Szout
04-27-19, 20:22
Stateline ShowGirls isn't getting enough love on this site.

Way better than an Spokane club in terms of extras. When I lived in the area I would always load up on zinc and lecithin, drink a gallon of water a day, edge, and otherwise abstain from getting off which would help me save up a monster sized load. I'd then go into the VIP room at Stateline and find some willing lady to ejaculate on / in. Amazing. Miss those days.

Cityioio
02-03-20, 17:20
Had a great time last week with her for some topless danxes. One way contact but she made it count. Thinking about going VIP with her. Anyone done that with her before? More mileage?

Blazer1979
11-06-21, 21:31
Can we re-energies this topic? I'm relatively new to the area although I visited here my whole life and have gone to Stateline the last 10 years. Need some reports on each of our two clubs.

CuriousMan18
11-06-21, 23:35
Can we re-energies this topic? I'm relatively new to the area although I visited here my whole life and have gone to Stateline the last 10 years. Need some reports on each of our two clubs.Well to start off, how was the last time you went? It's been probably 5 years since I've last gone to state line and 3 since deja vu. Never had a hint of extras around those times, maybe I was just to naive back then.

JBenny1
11-09-21, 13:34
Well to start off, how was the last time you went? It's been probably 5 years since I've last gone to state line and 3 since deja vu. Never had a hint of extras around those times, maybe I was just to naive back then.I'll chime in here. Been several times before covid. Had a regular there I'd go see. She hasn't returned since covid and the number I had for her doesn't seem to work. She was one of the better ones that I saw a few times outside of the club. It took some time and $$ to get to where I was at with her. I've been twice since things have settled down with covid. Seems if they have 15 dancers 2 of them are attractive and they will cost you a lot of money for a 30 minute tease in the back room. I haven't been in awhile but my last two experiences have told me to stay away. I'll stop for a drink at the kon-tiki from time to time. Plenty to look at in there.

Blazer1979
11-09-21, 20:38
I'll chime in here. Been several times before covid. Had a regular there I'd go see. She hasn't returned since covid and the number I had for her doesn't seem to work. She was one of the better ones that I saw a few times outside of the club. It took some time and $$ to get to where I was at with her. I've been twice since things have settled down with covid. Seems if they have 15 dancers 2 of them are attractive and they will cost you a lot of money for a 30 minute tease in the back room. I haven't been in awhile but my last two experiences have told me to stay away. I'll stop for a drink at the kon-tiki from time to time. Plenty to look at in there.I've only done the $25 "no touch" lap dances. Ok, for $25 plus tip it's not bad to have a pretty young naked lady on your lap. I'm going to do the $10 upgrade and try the next step but I wasn't born yesterday and I suspect it's pretty much the same thing at twice the price. Any comments?

I like how Benny describes the back room as a 30 minute tease. I don't see going in there. A few years ago a girl said we should do that and I told her I'd only do that if we both end up with our clothes off. She reported me and I was asked to leave two minutes later.

My thought is that there's more opportunities at DV Spokane.

TowerTimeUSA
11-15-21, 01:46
Been to both several times recently.

DV in Spokane is a fully nude but no touch, bottoms on for lap dance joint. There are some cute young women here who will rub their titties on your face, but that is about it. There is no chance at getting extras in the 'VIP room', and the privacy is limited anyways. The girls here are timid and cockshy, and not very much fun. The atmosphere is subdued and the place was mostly dead all three weekends I went. I tried to feel out some extras on several occasions but they acted scandalized by the idea. 100% golden pussy syndrome zone. I did some VIP time here and both occasions with two different girls were effectively 30 minute lap dance, and they wouldn't let me touch anywhere but their thighs. Absolute garbage. Waste of money 100% for VIP. Do not be fooled.

Stateline is a bit more fun. Lap dances are fully nude and some of the women are very intimate with the dancing. I suggest you bring some wet wipes in your car, otherwise your face will be smelling like ass crack or pussy. Don't try to dig your tongue in though or they will get all pissed off. Lots of decent looking young women, many spinners. The best looking girls are the least motivated as you might expect. The happy medium of single mom that needs money but it still hot enough to make your cock hard is how you get the most out of your money for dances. That being said, the VIP here is also garbage. The room is nothing more than an array of lap dance couches with zero real privacy. The floor manager does a loop through there every 5 minutes and the girls are terrified of being caught doing anything, while simultaneously understanding they better do fucking something for asking for several hundred dollars. Both sessions I enjoyed were little more than advanced teasing sessions, and only the smallest whiff of pussy was provided. There is zero-none-no chance of any type of fucking happening here, due to the lack of privacy and constant presence of the floor manager. Do not waste your money unless you want a slightly more advanced lap dance session or just really enjoy simping for your girl. This was surprising to me because I have heard around town that Stateline was the place to go to get a girl who would satisfy you in the back, but I don't see it happening due to the lack of privacy. There was no 'Champaign room' concept here at all. Again, it was just lap dance couches in a back room. I don't understand the business model, really. Who in their right mind would pay 400+ dollars to chit chat with a young woman for 30 minutes while she does nothing but tease you? I am flush with cash at the moment and wanted to see what was available, but I felt ripped off in the end. The answer, I believe, is that the business relies on men who are out of their mind with desperate loneliness to agree to extremely expensive private hostess time. Do not both with VIP here. Just get some more lap dances, or wait for 2 for1's to come up every hour.

These are the only clubs close to Spokane and I have to say they are a real letdown. I've been all over the USA and gotten some really amazing treatment at other locations. Both of these clubs don't hold a candle to what is available elsewhere. You could say that for the location in general though for everything but natural wonder and shitty roads.

Blazer1979
11-16-21, 12:20
Been to both several times recently.

Stateline is a bit more fun. Lap dances are fully nude and some of the women are very intimate with the dancing. I suggest you bring some wet wipes in your car, otherwise your face will be smelling like ass crack or pussy. Don't try to dig your tongue in though or they will get all pissed off. Lots of decent looking young women, many spinners. The best looking girls are the least motivated as you might expect. The happy medium of single mom that needs money but it still hot enough to make your cock hard is how you get the most out of your money for dances. That being said, the VIP here is also garbage. The room is nothing more than an array of lap dance couches with zero real privacy. The floor manager does a loop through there every 5 minutes and the girls are terrified of being caught doing anything, while simultaneously understanding they better do fucking something for asking for several hundred dollars. Both sessions I enjoyed were little more than advanced teasing sessions, and only the smallest whiff of pussy was provided. There is zero-none-no chance of any type of fucking happening here, due to the lack of privacy and constant presence of the floor manager. Do not waste your money unless you want a slightly more advanced lap dance session or just really enjoy simping for your girl. This was surprising to me because I have heard around town that Stateline was the place to go to get a girl who would satisfy you in the back, but I don't see it happening due to the lack of privacy. There was no 'Champaign room' concept here at all. Again, it was just lap dance couches in a back room. I don't understand the business model, really. Who in their right mind would pay 400+ dollars to chit chat with a young woman for 30 minutes while she does nothing but tease you? I am flush with cash at the moment and wanted to see what was available, but I felt ripped off in the end. The answer, I believe, is that the business relies on men who are out of their mind with desperate loneliness to agree to extremely expensive private hostess time. Do not both with VIP here. Just get some more lap dances, or wait for 2 for1's to come up every hour.

These are the only clubs close to Spokane and I have to say they are a real letdown. I've been all over the USA and gotten some really amazing treatment at other locations. Both of these clubs don't hold a candle to what is available elsewhere. You could say that for the location in general though for everything but natural wonder and shitty roads.My question about Stateline, and I'm going to experiment next time, is What about the $50 vs $25 dances? You are offered a bracelet for $10 to get access to the VIP area (or whatever it's called). Now I know that YMMV based on what girl you pick but is that at least worth the extra cash?

No way am I paying for the back room, that has rip-off written all over it.

Mtnboy49
11-16-21, 12:32
My question about Stateline, and I'm going to experiment next time, is What about the $50 vs $25 dances? You are offered a bracelet for $10 to get access to the VIP area (or whatever it's called). Now I know that YMMV based on what girl you pick but is that at least worth the extra cash?

No way am I paying for the back room, that has rip-off written all over it.I went once for the bracelet upgrade. A bit more privacy than being out in the open but not much else. Having the bracelet might get you more attention. Last two times I was there in ine late afternoon, I was not approached a single time for a private. Dancers were doing their stage, hanging out by the DJ booth. I guess you need to flag them down, ask as they're picking their tips up off the rail.

Last time I was there, I saw one big, older guy come out of the HydeAway with two BBW go to the bar and buy ANOTHER $1200 of time.

Old Blue
11-16-21, 22:05
.... Last two times I was there in the late afternoon, I was not approached a single time for a private. Dancers were doing their stage, hanging out by the DJ booth......That has happened to me more than once. At one time I tipped every dancer on stage but no more because many times I have not even got as much as a nod to say thank you even I was the only one who tipped. Recently I was the only one to tip the lady while she was on stage. When she got off stage she asked everybody in the club if they wanted a dance while passing by me over 3 times. When she finally did ask me for a dance she was quite put out when I said I was but not anymore because she asked me last after passing by me several times.

At present most of them have a tone and at present most of the daytime shift has excess COVID weight which I don't mind if their personality makes up for it but most times it doesn't.

PriceIsRight39
11-17-21, 14:30
That has happened to me more than once. At one time I tipped every dancer on stage but no more because many times I have not even got as much as a nod to say thank you even I was the only one who tipped. Recently I was the only one to tip the lady while she was on stage. When she got off stage she asked everybody in the club if they wanted a dance while passing by me over 3 times. When she finally did ask me for a dance she was quite put out when I said I was but not anymore because she asked me last after passing by me several times.

At present most of them have a tone and at present most of the daytime shift has excess COVID weight which I don't mind if their personality makes up for it but most times it doesn't.Man! Even the strip clubs are dead out here.

Rob D
01-27-22, 11:37
Any of you guys know if you can get a show or a little something at any of those coffee stands? Just curious if any of you guys are in the know on any hidden fun.

Thanks!

SirLoin69
01-27-22, 15:22
Sat night my GF wanted to go to a strip club. I wasn't looking for any action, but if she got some, I'd would greatly benefit so who am I to say no?

I should say that we are both new to the state.

Quick google search & found that DV was near us.

First I hit the ATM, rookie move I know, but a $7 fee irritated me.

We go in, & the woman at the door says that it's a $22 cover charge. WHAT? That's fucking robbery! But she's kissing my neck so I pull out 2, 20's. "Each. It's $22 for each of you" Are You Fucking Kidding Me! My GF says, "you know I have a vagina right? Vaginas never pay to get into a strip club. ".

"Well here you do!" the masked bandit says rudely. I wanted to leave. The place was dead as fuck, we were the only 2 customers there. But again, she kisses my neck & whispers something really fucking dirty in my ear so I fork over another 20. "And I'd like ALL of my change please!" We get 2 cans of soda for my $44 dollars & sit on perv row. 3 songs go by, our sodas are almost gone & still no tits, ass, or pussy seen.

We get bored & pull out our phones. The bouncer, short guy w / a Napoleon complex taps me on the shoulder, "excuse me sir, but I can't allow you to be on your phones in this area. ".

"Why? Afraid I'll take a pic of stripperless poles or are you afraid I'm googling another club to go to b / c this one is lame as fuck?

My GF puts her hand in my knee, subtly telling me to calm down. But I can't; I am extremely agitated at the ass rape of my wallet. I ask him if there are actually any dancers working tonight or shall." GF again puts my hand in my thigh, higher this time.

"Yeah, she's getting ready; she'll be out in a moment" I thought to myself, yeah, wiping the sleepy seeds from her eyes, but I didn't say it.

Finally the dancer comes out. Great pole work, thin, attractive, tattoos. Annddd she doesn't take a stitch of clothing off. (Here is our nativity shows. Where we are from, the dancer would get naked, then go from customer to customer, getting tips as she went. We were waiting for our dance so we didn't put any money up.) Our bad at that.

She leaves, another dancer gets up, & the DJ announces that we need to put money up to get a full showing, so to speak. At this point another guy came in & sat down. The 3 of us give this dancer some bills & she shows us "the goods".

The first dancer gets back on stage when the 2nd leaves. Now that we know the deal, we give her some cash & she gets fully nude. My GF is really into her, whooping & clapping. I give her a 5, in addition to about $10 in 1's, to put on stage, thing that would catch her eye & she's give my GF some attention. Nope, not at all. She gets off stage, walks right passed us, & goes to the other guy, who BTW, only out up like $3.

My GF actually said, "What the Fuck! Fuck this place, let's go".

And we left, my wallet a lot lighter. The can of soda was refreshing though. I don't think we'll ever be back.

Money420
01-28-22, 15:10
Strip clubs in Washington are complete bullshit. I haven't been to one in ten years and it sounds like they've gotten worse. I thoroughly enjoy them in Oregon. No cover, can enjoy a beer, completely naked, nice girls, can sit on the meat rack and it's usually a couple of bucks a dance or if she is hot and sweet you can tip her whatever you want. Haven't been to one in Idaho but something tells me I'm not missing much.

PriceIsRight39
01-30-22, 19:09
Strip clubs in Washington are complete bullshit. I haven't been to one in ten years and it sounds like they've gotten worse. I thoroughly enjoy them in Oregon. No cover, can enjoy a beer, completely naked, nice girls, can sit on the meat rack and it's usually a couple of bucks a dance or if she is hot and sweet you can tip her whatever you want. Haven't been to one in Idaho but something tells me I'm not missing much.Portland clubs were pretty fun, too bad the city is a dumpster fire now. I bailed after 22 years. Progressives have ruined that place.

HushPuppie
02-25-22, 18:45
Strip clubs in Washington are complete bullshit. I haven't been to one in ten years and it sounds like they've gotten worse. I thoroughly enjoy them in Oregon. No cover, can enjoy a beer, completely naked, nice girls, can sit on the meat rack and it's usually a couple of bucks a dance or if she is hot and sweet you can tip her whatever you want. Haven't been to one in Idaho but something tells me I'm not missing much.Yes, Washington clubs are a complete waste of time.

35 years in Portland set the bar pretty high. I've been to at least 50 of them in PDX and I've seen just about everything imaginable go down in various clubs there.

Stateline Idaho has steep gate fees and not many girls on the floor.

SleadHead
08-18-22, 01:34
Went to State line strip club tonight.

And after the third fat girl got on stage and one more waiting I just couldn't take it any more and walked out.

Money420
08-19-22, 13:22
Went to State line strip club tonight.

And after the third fat girl got on stage and one more waiting I just couldn't take it any more and walked out.You know what Stewie said about midweek strippers don't you?

"Is there anyone here with out a C-section?

Mtnboy49
10-04-22, 12:05
You know what Stewie said about midweek strippers don't you?

"Is there anyone here with out a C-section?I stopped in to Stateline on a whim after Cabela's last Thursday about 5. Got the usual beer and $5 discount at Kon Tiki. Got to say, there were no ugly ones on the rotation. Got one dance - 2 for 25 before 9. Everything came off on second song. Mostly air. I'm bad on names. Tall, dark red hair. I was there for one rotation. Intended to come back after a beer, burger and funds replenishment. I'd only brought about $50 figuring it would be slow. Got sidetracked and didn't make it back.

A bit of an odd feeling. There were lots of cars in the lot and most of the tables were full at the bar. When I got to the show club and eyes adjusted, I was the only one there. Before I left, there was one other PL on a couch snuggling wiith 1 dancer and 2 guys at the rail making it rain on each dancer. Good for them. I'm pretty cheap, I'll do $2 if I'm at the rail then maybe another 2 or 3 if if it's a good dancer. These dudes were showering maybe $10 a song. Each. Outa my league.

Money420
10-06-22, 13:42
I stopped in to Stateline on a whim after Cabela's last Thursday about 5. Got the usual beer and $5 discount at Kon Tiki. Got to say, there were no ugly ones on the rotation. Got one dance - 2 for 25 before 9. Everything came off on second song. Mostly air. I'm bad on names. Tall, dark red hair. I was there for one rotation. Intended to come back after a beer, burger and funds replenishment. I'd only brought about $50 figuring it would be slow. Got sidetracked and didn't make it back.

A bit of an odd feeling. There were lots of cars in the lot and most of the tables were full at the bar. When I got to the show club and eyes adjusted, I was the only one there. Before I left, there was one other PL on a couch snuggling wiith 1 dancer and 2 guys at the rail making it rain on each dancer. Good for them. I'm pretty cheap, I'll do $2 if I'm at the rail then maybe another 2 or 3 if if it's a good dancer. These dudes were showering maybe $10 a song. Each. Outa my league.When I was younger in my 20's, Thursday nights were the best night to hunt for poon. Friday / Saturday nights they were all on guard or looking for prince charming or whatever. So I consider Thursday nights the beginning of the weekend.

Ever read the Google reviews of Stateline Showgirls? Many reviewers being accused of ripping the girls off. No thanks. Oregon is the place to visit the clubs. For me it's not even a strain to stay away from the clubs here or in Idaho. They are way over priced and they just suck.

GarudaDarkblac
02-26-23, 13:33
This is going to turn into a little bit of a rant.

Overpriced is an understatement. I'm in from out of town visiting family. I had a date scheduled but she canceled on my last minute and I couldn't find a replacement. The AMPs were closed by then so I decided to give Stateline a try. I'll give you a comparison to the clubs in Tucson. Stateline is $25 for nude air dances, VIP is $50 (10 wristband) for nude lap / air dances, and champagne room I was told was something like $100 for the room (I forget for how long) and a girl in the room with you will run $500-800. In Tucson topless lap dances (not this air dance ripoff) are $10, VIP (typically no cover) is $20-30 for lap dance with touching, and nobody bothers with champagne rooms because you can get all the extras you want in VIP. For the price of an air dance you can get a full contact lap dance and for the price of a Stateline partial lap dance in Tucson the right girl you can make you pop with her tits in your hands. AMPs and escorts are a better option although those are lacking here as well. Back home I'm a 15 minute walk from 3 different AMPs that will all do an hour with FS for $200 or less so why would I get a single "dance" at Stateline? It's unbelievable.

Money420
02-26-23, 15:10
This is going to turn into a little bit of a rant.

Overpriced is an understatement. I'm in from out of town visiting family. I had a date scheduled but she canceled on my last minute and I couldn't find a replacement. The AMPs were closed by then so I decided to give Stateline a try. I'll give you a comparison to the clubs in Tucson. Stateline is $25 for nude air dances, VIP is $50 (10 wristband) for nude lap / air dances, and champagne room I was told was something like $100 for the room (I forget for how long) and a girl in the room with you will run $500-800. In Tucson topless lap dances (not this air dance ripoff) are $10, VIP (typically no cover) is $20-30 for lap dance with touching, and nobody bothers with champagne rooms because you can get all the extras you want in VIP. For the price of an air dance you can get a full contact lap dance and for the price of a Stateline partial lap dance in Tucson the right girl you can make you pop with her tits in your hands. AMPs and escorts are a better option although those are lacking here as well. Back home I'm a 15 minute walk from 3 different AMPs that will all do an hour with FS for $200 or less so why would I get a single "dance" at Stateline? It's unbelievable.Idaho is quickly turning into California North! The most overpriced everything is in and. Idaho. Escorts charging $1000/ hour, Sugar babies asking $1000/ PPM, even the cost of strip clubs is high. And quality of service usually lacks. Might as well book a trip to Vegas for those prices.

Old Blue
08-10-23, 15:27
There is a for sale sing in front of the Spokane Deja Vu. Rumor has it that the girls will be gone by the 1st.

Blazer1979
08-11-23, 10:01
There is a for sale sing in front of the Spokane Deja Vu. Rumor has it that the girls will be gone by the 1st.Where are the girls going to show up? Stateline? I doubt it for most, Stateline likes the GND look. * maybe, Seeking Arrangements, STG.

FireMedkc
03-30-24, 15:38
Anyone ever get any extras at showgirls?