PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Urthickgrl88
06-16-11, 11:37
I am from Rockford il and was looking for a job out there could you tell me good places to work out there.

Rickm0755
07-06-11, 22:21
I am from Rockford il and was looking for a job out there could you tell me good places to work out there.Sounds like "Uncle LEO" is fishing again.

NeverTell
10-22-11, 18:11
I found a very intriguing add on BP for Montana's Spa. Any know what the rate are (door fee, tip)?

Sorry for the flood of questions to your forum, the preparing for a visit.

LuvDaPuss
10-22-11, 23:47
Yo Never. I called there when they first opened and the gal on the phone was such a cast iron biiiiitch I never did investigate. Granted I didn't give a fair trial but if you do I would like to know more facts. LDP

NeverTell
10-28-11, 02:04
I visited Far East Oriental Spa on Sprague (a couple blocks east of division). Door fees are 10 bucks cheaper than most other places (60 for 30 min and 70 for 60 min) I opted for the 30 min and was able to pick between the two girls. I selected Ke*a. I got naked and laid on the table. She undressed to bra and panties without me knowing and climbed on my legs to massage my back and butt. Needles to say, we negotiated 60 for HJ. She got completely naked and let my hands roam every where I wanted. She acted like this rate is cheaper than she normally offers. She said she would do FS for $150 (in addition to the door fee) this is still an outrageous price compared to AMPs in other states but about 50 or 60 cheaper than most other Spokane AMPs.

You guys need to ban together. $40 for 30 minutes and $60 for 60 minutes is the standard door fee at AMPs in almost every other city I visit. HJ is usually $40 but can be $20 or $60. FS is usually $120. Go in with $120 (in addition to door fee) and say that is all you got, if they won't do it just need to walk out. If enough of you do it, prices will come down.

Good Luck and Be Safe

SolidRockFun
02-05-12, 00:11
Been to Far East in the past and been very happy. Stopped by tonight and paid the door fee."Sky" took me back and gave me a tree minute lotion application and then the [non] negotiation started. $$5 on top of the door for? You got to be kidding me. No less than $ for ANYTHING AT ALL. She swears they all charge that or more. I said "no thanks" give me some lotion instead. Was pissed of and got dressed three minutes later. In short: will never go back. And you have been warned. Never been ripped off this bad. At least give me a half ass massage for the door fee.

Member #4143
05-08-12, 20:37
I was there last week and seems to be a whole new line up and wow was hot and lets say really friendly LOL Saw Tila and was very happy By the way this was at the Far East.

Member #4143
06-18-12, 21:00
I went by the Far East the other day and they finally got a back door in LOL it is nice to enter through the rear LOL and got a great session with Valerie.

LuvDaPuss
07-15-12, 22:51
http://video.kxly.com/watch.php?id=30849

I have to wonder what the real criminals in this city are up to when 200 [! ] LEO's are out busting the AMP's. And why in the hell would they have to take 14 months to make a slam dunk case like this? 20 real cops could do this in 6 weeks even if they were just loafing around for crying out loud. It looks hilarious to see 10 of them "take" the door in full SWAT regailia. They are definitely watching too much TV. It reminds me of when Barney Fife asks Andy if he can put his bullet in. What a bunch of fucking clowns.

Be all the more careful out there boys. LDP

LuvDaPuss
08-13-12, 12:37
So where have all the boners gone? There must be a massive epidemic of blue balls here in Spokane since the storefronts are closed. This may be a good thing in the long run. Because of their ridiculous high prices I quit going a long time ago. 200. 250 is bullshit in my book. But there is still a market out there and someone will come along to service it at a reasonable profit. Uncle Leo will go back to looking the other way as long as his back pocket is getting fat along with the other "city fathers" hypocrits. Hopefully we average mongers will get a few good places that do good work for a decent price. The market can't be in a state of vacuum for very long. LDP

MannCock
08-15-12, 17:15
So where have all the boners gone? There must be a massive epidemic of blue balls here in Spokane since the storefronts are closed. This may be a good thing in the long run. Because of their ridiculous high prices I quit going a long time ago. 200. 250 is bullshit in my book. But there is still a market out there and someone will come along to service it at a reasonable profit. Uncle Leo will go back to looking the other way as long as his back pocket is getting fat along with the other "city fathers" hypocrits. Hopefully we average mongers will get a few good places that do good work for a decent price. The market can't be in a state of vacuum for very long. LDPMy question is where did these 200 girls go?

LuvDaPuss
08-17-12, 22:15
I ran into one of them on a backpage ad named Katana. Nice gal, maybe a 7/10 experience overall. No drugs or pimps hanging around and she has a really good attitude. She was at Joe Jeans for a long time and is trying to adjust to new circumstances. She has a home here in town but rents at cheap hotels for 3 or 4 day stints. She still thinks she can get the same money [$150 / hr] as when the AMPs were running and maybe she can, I don't know. There is a constant upsell with her that I find to be really irritating but like any business she has costs to cover and wants to maximize profit. I encouraged her to rent a small space and call it some kind of massage therapy and very carefully screen out clients before letting them in on the extras. I went to a gal who did this for 8 years in Cali and she never had any LEO trouble. Some of her long term clients were cops! She charged $100 / hr and by all outward signs was in a legit business. Only when the lights were turned down inside the locked room did the real situation become clear. Hopefully she will do something like this but who knows. You have to remember that 99% of these girls are damaged in some way whether or not by their own hand. Very few have a clear picture of where they fit into the grand scheme of things. But then maybe that could be said for nearly everyone. LDP

MannCock
11-15-12, 18:09
Ok guys I figured I would start some reviews on some ladies doing massage's out of there houses. I seen a girl named Shawna recently who gives a great deep 1 hour massage. She will text you a pic that is prolly 5 years ago as she has packed on some pounds. Seems to have some big tits but never seen them cause there was no extra's on the menu for my first massage with her. If you need a good hard massage then she's the girl for you.

Amp Guide
03-01-13, 13:48
Sure does suck that all the great AMPs are gone in Spokane. I had some wonderful affordable times there in the past. Was up there yesterday and visited a previous provider on BP found her last year. Look under the body rub section. Not too many there. She is great. Discrete and if you treat her well. You will have a wonderful session. I know I did.

She really is almost a GFE.

Have a great day out

MannCock
03-20-13, 23:42
What a let down this girl was. She advertises on Backpage with some trashy pics. $60 for HH massage / body rub. Apartment north side, knock on door and yapper dog starts barking. She answers door wearing sweats and a big t-shirt. Leads me to a bedroom that is dirty with crap all over. Dog won't stop barking until I say something and then she tells it to shut up. Asks for donation up front. *Warning sign* Tells me to get comfy as she takes off her shirt. Big saggy tits with fat gut. She grabs some lotion and starts to work on the johnson. No massage just straight to it. Well it went down hill from there. Needless to say I left un-full filled. Steer clear of Star!

MannCock
09-02-13, 18:39
The massage place on Trent is open again fellow mongers! Anybody try it out yet?

NeverTell
09-10-13, 21:13
The massage place on Trent is open again fellow mongers! Anybody try it out yet?I've had a regular provider that I've been seeing for almost a year when visiting here so I haven't had anything new to report, hence my lack of involvement here. However, I felt a change of pace was in order this week.

I don't even live here but I TOFTT this week.

Short Story:

This place has potential but it was self-serve. I had a whacky lady though so it was probably her. I would try again with a different lady. YMMV.

Long Story:

Short and skinny Chinese lady, cute but probably in late 40s named S*sh. Table shower and 60 min massage for 65 bucks. Table shower was good and cleaned the crack and her arm kept bumping the Johnson. It seemed at this point that extras were a sure thing. Massage was good and lasted the full length. During the massage she didn't resist my massaging her legs and butt and she kept bumping the boys when face down. When face up she wasn't shy about bumping Johnson and she even did the slow reach down while standing at my head so that her boobs smothered my face several times. It seemed that extras were a sure thing (ISTEWAST). She told me several times how handsome I was, she would stop massaging and lay her head down on my chest- ISTEWAST. She covered my eyes at one point and kissed my lips. ISTEWAST. Then the end came and she said "all done!" I was like wait, you forgot something. I grabbed her hand and tried to place it down below. She resisted and I had to motion for lube to do it myself. She got it and put it in my hand. I got her to rub my niples and balls while I finished myself. When she could tell I was getting close she started crying! Like out loud with the most disgusting look on her face. Totally made me feel like shit. There was no stopping at this point. She gave me a towel and motioned where on my body I needed to clean up. It was really weird. I tipped 20 for the good massage. She was very nice after and got me a glass of water and walked me out the door. Ran into another monger waiting in the lobby.

LuvDaPuss
10-02-13, 15:32
Noticed the opening of Absolute on Trent and got curious enough to check it out. Found it on Google maps but it was hard to find once I got out to look for it. Turns out the sign was totally blacked out with spray paint. Is this due to harassment from LE? I would have to guess it is as there is no other good reason I can think of. I suspect they are under a ton of scrutiny from local LE and the girls must know it too. I doubt they will be offering extras for a very long time, but any of you fellow mongers with deep pockets should check it out and post.

Be careful out there. LDP

MannCock
10-07-13, 17:31
Noticed the opening of Absolute on Trent and got curious enough to check it out. Found it on Google maps but it was hard to find once I got out to look for it. Turns out the sign was totally blacked out with spray paint. Is this due to harassment from LE? I would have to guess it is as there is no other good reason I can think of. I suspect they are under a ton of scrutiny from local LE and the girls must know it too. I doubt they will be offering extras for a very long time, but any of you fellow mongers with deep pockets should check it out and post.

Be careful out there. LDPWTH dude! Did you read the post below you?

MannCock
10-07-13, 17:38
I've had a regular provider that I've been seeing for almost a year when visiting here so I haven't had anything new to report, hence my lack of involvement here. However, I felt a change of pace was in order this week.

I don't even live here but I TOFTT this week.

Short Story:

This place has potential but it was self-serve. I had a whacky lady though so it was probably her. I would try again with a different lady. YMMV.

Long Story:

Short and skinny Chinese lady, cute but probably in late 40s named S*sh. Table shower and 60 min massage for 65 bucks. Table shower was good and cleaned the crack and her arm kept bumping the Johnson. It seemed at this point that extras were a sure thing. Massage was good and lasted the full length. During the massage she didn't resist my massaging her legs and butt and she kept bumping the boys when face down. When face up she wasn't shy about bumping Johnson and she even did the slow reach down while standing at my head so that her boobs smothered my face several times. It seemed that extras were a sure thing (ISTEWAST). She told me several times how handsome I was, she would stop massaging and lay her head down on my chest- ISTEWAST. She covered my eyes at one point and kissed my lips. ISTEWAST. Then the end came and she said "all done!" I was like wait, you forgot something. I grabbed her hand and tried to place it down below. She resisted and I had to motion for lube to do it myself. She got it and put it in my hand. I got her to rub my niples and balls while I finished myself. When she could tell I was getting close she started crying! Like out loud with the most disgusting look on her face. Totally made me feel like shit. There was no stopping at this point. She gave me a towel and motioned where on my body I needed to clean up. It was really weird. I tipped 20 for the good massage. She was very nice after and got me a glass of water and walked me out the door. Ran into another monger waiting in the lobby.What a bizarre visit! I'm guessing the massage was nude and if she was touching your junk, I wonder what the problem was. Perhaps when they get more established and are sure your a regular and not LE there will be more on the menu.

LuvDaPuss
10-15-13, 16:59
Decided to try the new place on Trent and was glad I did. My experience was nearly identical to the one posted by Never Tell below so I won't bore you with a repeat of the details. The lady was named Tina, 45 ish, Chinese and very pleasant. The shower was good and the massage was excellent. However it was mostly DIY when it came to junior. Maybe I'm getting old but the massage part of the experience is almost as enjoyable as the other. I've never been a big fan of DIY but apparently that's all you get there. I will go back just for the great massage and maybe it will get better on the next visit. The door was $0.65 and she seemed happy with the $0.20 tip.

NeverTell
11-15-13, 16:04
Decided to try the new place on Trent and was glad I did. My experience was nearly identical to the one posted by Never Tell below so I won't bore you with a repeat of the details. The lady was named Tina, 45 ish, Chinese and very pleasant. The shower was good and the massage was excellent. However it was mostly DIY when it came to junior. Maybe I'm getting old but the massage part of the experience is almost as enjoyable as the other. I've never been a big fan of DIY but apparently that's all you get there. I will go back just for the great massage and maybe it will get better on the next visit. The door was $0.65 and she seemed happy with the $0.20 tip.I went back recently and got Tina this time. Similar experience as before. The massage is actually good so I think I'll try then at least one more time. I noticed this time that the door was actually a curtain. I could swear the first time I actually had a door.

LuvDaPuss
11-25-13, 14:58
I think the new norm will be DIY, sorry to say. I went to the other 2 places that are advertising on CL and got nearly the identical treatment. Nice ladies, good massage but no-go on extras. Have to say I can't blame them when you consider how nearly a 20 year tradition of all-you-can-eat just got shit hammered by local LE. It was so expensive and out there, in your face I knew it could not last for too long. There will probably be an incremental creep toward some basic pleasures over the next year but I would not hold my breath. In the meantime all we can do is enjoy the bare minimum and check out other possibilities. Not the end of the world.

NeverTell
12-04-13, 17:27
OK, three stops to the same place in the last month or so with the same outcome. I got Sh#sh# again. Same result. Pluses include great TS and pretty good massage that deceivingly borders on erotic. Negatives include DIY and age of providers. I won't be back until somebody else reports a better experience. I only tipped $10 which I think is good until they provide more.

NeverTell
12-10-13, 10:28
I checked out Lily Spa on Sprague recently. Good news is that 1 hour is only 50 bucks. Bad news is that the massage was so so and no table shower. I did get the full hour but no happy ending was offered and when I removed the towel and suggest she missed something she said massage only and time is up. I did manage DIY but she was not interested in helping in any way. Won't be giving them a second chance. At least T!and at didn't give that crazy disgusted look that Sh at sh at at Asian Foot Spa gave me.

LuvDaPuss
12-24-13, 22:15
Found a gem here in good old Spokane. Regular AMP treatment without the DIY. Senior members Pm me and I'll share. LEO, fuck off.

HankRollins
01-03-14, 15:49
Found a gem here in good old Spokane. Regular AMP treatment without the DIY. Senior members Pm me and I'll share. LEO, fuck off.How do I become a senior member? I pm'ed before I realized I'm just a regular member.

Six months and 25 posts.

A2

LuvDaPuss
01-07-14, 21:44
Drove by the massage place on Trent near Argonne a couple of times in the last week and it looked closed. The open light was off and it was dark inside. Did it bite the dust on its' own or did uncle LEO have something to do with it?

Viajero27
01-08-14, 22:07
Drove by the massage place on Trent near Argonne a couple of times in the last week and it looked closed. The open light was off and it was dark inside. Did it bite the dust on its' own or did uncle LEO have something to do with it?Disappointing. Was in from out of town and was looking forward to my trip for that reason.

Viajero27
01-08-14, 22:20
Light was off and looked dead around the place. Was in spokane from out of town. Super disappointed as I was looking forward to that particular part of my trip.

NeverTell
01-10-14, 17:39
Drove by the massage place on Trent near Argonne a couple of times in the last week and it looked closed. The open light was off and it was dark inside. Did it bite the dust on its' own or did uncle LEO have something to do with it?I heard they were busted by the cops but I don't know why since they were DIY.

HankRollins
04-24-14, 17:50
Strangely, this place doesn't seem to have a name. Saw the ad in BP and thought I would give it a go. The language of the ad reminded me of the Asian massage that was on Trent that closed down. Anyway, walked in and was really not impressed with cleanliness. Building is an old house that is really pretty dire. Can't remember the name of the massage girl, but she was young and cute with a rocking body. I had high hopes.

Well, massage itself was just ok. She started to brush her body against my arm a little and she was very touchy on the nether-regions. On the flip, she teased a little with her brush strokes. I was obviously excited and I motioned to her that I wanted a HE. She became very annoyed. Like she isn't asked this 20 times a day? Geez. But I was so disgusted with her demeanor that I tipped her $5. I was obviously not a happy camper.

Anyway, my advice is to save your money. Seriously. This place is gross and a complete tease. If teasing is your thing and you don't mind a bit of grime, by all means proceed.

Mtnboy49
10-05-14, 19:14
Seems to be a plethora of AMP just opening. One, at least, has been reviewed as a tease. Is this typical? I am in search of a gooood massage coupled with special attention. Suggestions?.

NeverTell
11-24-14, 20:44
Any good massage parlors in Kennewick area that provide HE?

Amp Guide
02-26-15, 23:28
Visited two massage places. One on north division st. The other on Argonne st. But legit places. Trend seems to be that they say 5 minutes left and hint if you want to finish your self. But not willing to help. I miss the old days. I want to find the AMPs where the new young white girls are working. Man I had some good massages years ago there.

Nghtrdr5
03-04-15, 22:55
Visited two massage places. One on north division st. The other on Argonne st. But legit places. Trend seems to be that they say 5 minutes left and hint if you want to finish your self. But not willing to help. I miss the old days. I want to find the AMPs where the new young white girls are working. Man I had some good massages years ago there.Yeah went to Argonne place, just a massage. Wish I would have read this before going. Nothing left like the good old days before the raids. Those were some good times.

TexasSailor
04-06-15, 00:25
Any good massage parlors in Kennewick area that provide HE?The was a good one out here a few years back in Kennewick, but it's all legit city out here. Don't be fooled by the AMPs posting in the body rub section of backpage, it just a bait and switch with a completely covered massage.

Amp Guide
02-19-16, 23:09
Was in Spokane on business. Tried out a AMP on Francsis it was near the one I got great service from years ago. But did not find anything but a couple of old tired K girls. Oh well. Tried to check out some others. I am always looking for the AMP where you find a white girl working there. BUt it is very rare, not like it used to be. I did use BP and found a massage girl. She was cool and nice. Give me a great two hour massage for not very much. Thoes are the Gems to find. She asked me not to spread the word too much. But if you read BP. I sure you will discover her.

MannCock
03-13-16, 01:10
Was in Spokane on business. Tried out a AMP on Francsis it was near the one I got great service from years ago. But did not find anything but a couple of old tired K girls. Oh well. Tried to check out some others. I am always looking for the AMP where you find a white girl working there. BUt it is very rare, not like it used to be. I did use BP and found a massage girl. She was cool and nice. Give me a great two hour massage for not very much. Thoes are the Gems to find. She asked me not to spread the word too much. But if you read BP. I sure you will discover her.Don't spread the word to much? LOL She doesn't like money? The massage place your referring to closed down long ago. Lots of Chinese shops are now popping up all over town but the most you will get is a hand finish. Any more details on your 2 hour BP girl?

Amp Guide
04-22-16, 09:06
It's Happy time. Great table shower. Super nice gal. It was very relaxing. Spokane seems to be getting better. Also. The hot weather means the girls will wear less at work. Ask for candie. She is a better than average China girl.

NeverTell
05-15-16, 10:44
It's Happy time. Great table shower. Super nice gal. It was very relaxing. Spokane seems to be getting better. Also. The hot weather means the girls will wear less at work. Ask for candie. She is a better than average China girl.How much did you pay?

HawkFan
12-17-17, 19:45
Looking to go wondering if they do happy ending.

Snow1998
03-27-19, 20:14
Seems not much going on here by way of reports.

ATM on Francis Av, Middle aged PRC about a 3 for looks, massage was average to good. Just indicated inquiringly at junior she said no but could do myself. Thats not what I go to an MP for.

Went directly from there to another place not too far on Wellesley Ave, again a middle aged to older probably thai, opted for a 30 minute session. Again average to good, on the flip she was a lot more accomodating and she offered a HJ. Allowed me to cop a feel of her small breasts. I'm just here (moses lake) for a few months. Coming from Dubai where we really are spoilt for mongering compared to out here.

Would appreciate any good AMPs MPs with extras, please do PM me.

Martin3124
05-02-19, 11:22
It's Happy time. Great table shower. Super nice gal. It was very relaxing. Spokane seems to be getting better. Also. The hot weather means the girls will wear less at work. Ask for candie. She is a better than average China girl.I've seen Candy and agree that she warms up to you more after the first visit. Lots of roaming allowed and her pants occasionally fall down.

Martin3124
05-02-19, 11:25

ATM on Francis Av, Middle aged PRC about a 3 for looks, massage was average to good. Just indicated inquiringly at junior she said no but could do myself. Thats not what I go to an MP for.

Went directly from there to another place not too far on Wellesley Ave, again a middle aged to older probably thai, opted for a 30 minute session. Again average to good, on the flip she was a lot more accomodating and she offered a HJ. Allowed me to cop a feel of her small breasts. I'm just here (moses lake) for a few months. Coming from Dubai where we really are spoilt for mongering compared to out here.

Would appreciate any good AMPs MPs with extras, please do PM me.Always had good luck on Sprague near the mall. Up to 4 women to choose from and inevitably the less pretty ones give the hottest massage and allow for more menu. Go early in the day for a better time.

Martin3124
05-02-19, 11:27

Would appreciate any good AMPs MPs with extras, please do PM me.I forgot to mention the older white gal in CDA on 4th st, who sometimes has an attitude but delivers the goods for your money, and has at least once for me went BBFS. She's worth a shot, and depending on her mood, well worth a couple benjamins.

Roy Szout
05-02-19, 22:42
[Deleted by Admin]

You can stop trying to build your post count. You will never be a senior member.

A2

TheOne7
05-03-19, 00:22

Would appreciate any good AMPs MPs with extras, please do PM me.That's interesting because they post ads on cityxguide at least a few times a week. Just the fact that they are posting there would make me think they offer more but maybe not.

LurkingDog
05-03-19, 21:55
Was visiting Spokane on business and had a free evening. There are only two clubs in this area (the other one is actually in Idaho) and do this one was the closest. It also seemed to be the least costly based on outside reviews. But this visit was by no means cheap. Cover was $20. There is no alcohol. I think it's all you can drink for $10 (soda, juice, Red Bull) but I just got a water. There were very few patrons (9:15 pm). The girls do two song sets on the main stage (two of the girls I saw got fully nude, the other did not). After three girls danced, they called a house dance which is essentially all of the girls get up in the stage and then you can pick one for a 2 for 1 special. For $20, they dance in their bikinis. For a $40 dance they go topless.

The last dancer on the stage prior to the house dance was a very attractive brunette -stage name Harper- I tipped her stage dance and decided to get the topless two for one lap in the lap dance room. Fairly open but you're in comfy-type chairs that are in desperate need of reupholstering and the chairs are arranged in cubicles do there is some privacy. As others have reported, the barmaids immediately hit you up to buy the dancer a drink — non-alcoholic— that is $20. Harper told me that it goes directly toward her credit to tip out at the end of the night. The lap dance was skillfully done and I upgraded to the $200/30 minutes option in a room closed off by a red velvet curtain and a some what larger couch. Again, Harper was very sensual— pretty much what I was looking for. She was topless, open up the G-string frequently for many close up shots, and touching everywhere except right on the pussy was allowed and encouraged. My mileage was very high — I DO suspect that this might be a YMMV depending upon the girl but I did get the sense from Harper that extras ITC are unlikely (and that she does not partake). Oh well, I still had a very nice time at this establishment.

Roy Szout
05-03-19, 23:10
Was visiting Spokane on business and had a free evening. There are only two clubs in this area (the other one is actually in Idaho) and do this one was the closest. It also seemed to be the least costly based on outside reviews. But this visit was by no means cheap. Cover was $20. There is no alcohol. I think it's all you can drink for $10 (soda, juice, Red Bull) but I just got a water. There were very few patrons (9:15 pm). The girls do two song sets on the main stage (two of the girls I saw got fully nude, the other did not). After three girls danced, they called a house dance which is essentially all of the girls get up in the stage and then you can pick one for a 2 for 1 special. For $20, they dance in their bikinis. For a $40 dance they go topless.

The last dancer on the stage prior to the house dance was a very attractive brunette -stage name Harper- I tipped her stage dance and decided to get the topless two for one lap in the lap dance room. Fairly open but you're in comfy-type chairs that are in desperate need of reupholstering and the chairs are arranged in cubicles do there is some privacy. As others have reported, the barmaids immediately hit you up to buy the dancer a drink non-alcoholic that is $20. Harper told me that it goes directly toward her credit to tip out at the end of the night. The lap dance was skillfully done and I upgraded to the $200/30 minutes option in a room closed off by a red velvet curtain and a some what larger couch. Again, Harper was very sensual pretty much what I was looking for. She was topless, open up the G-string frequently for many close up shots, and touching everywhere except right on the pussy was allowed and encouraged. My mileage was very high I DO suspect that this might be a YMMV depending upon the girl but I did get the sense from Harper that extras ITC are unlikely (and that she does not partake). Oh well, I still had a very nice time at this establishment.It's been many years since I've been to Deja Vu. I used to work near there. For a while it was simply a very expensive, no extras, druggie hangout. The parking lot was scary!

Sounds like it has gotten better and having a private area which wasn't there before sounds like a plus.

You should check out State Line Show Girls — the club in Idaho but only 25-30 minutes from Spokane- as extras are to be had!

TwistedBrother
05-05-19, 17:16
I forgot to mention the older white gal in CDA on 4th st, who sometimes has an attitude but delivers the goods for your money, and has at least once for me went BBFS. She's worth a shot, and depending on her mood, well worth a couple benjamins.Do you have a link? Thanks.

Martin3124
05-06-19, 06:41
Do you have a link? Thanks.Here ya go.

https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/sexyerotic-hot-oil-massagecoeur-d-alenedaily-208-512-3387/16291619

Roy Szout
05-07-19, 22:13
Here ya go.

https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/sexyerotic-hot-oil-massagecoeur-d-alenedaily-208-512-3387/16291619How does she look now? I ask because those are the same pictures she was using on Backpage back in 2011 when I got a few blow jobs from her.

When you went BBFS did you cream pie her?

TheOne7
05-08-19, 21:56
How does she look now? I ask because those are the same pictures she was using on Backpage back in 2011 when I got a few blow jobs from her.

When you went BBFS did you cream pie her?https://cityxguide.com/escorts/hump-day-special-cda-erotic-hotspot-sexy-and-satisfying-19879044

Here is another ad I believe to be her.

Martin3124
05-09-19, 07:44
How does she look now? I ask because those are the same pictures she was using on Backpage back in 2011 when I got a few blow jobs from her.

When you went BBFS did you cream pie her?HI there. Her face never was much to write home about, but still has great and firm headlights and a booty that would do Beyonce proud! My BBFS started off with LATY and then she asked if I wanted to FS to which I said of course. She bent over the table and I took her from behind. She knew when I was getting ready to finish and she asked I do it on her ass which I complied with. It was a very good experience, but I was told not to expect it every time.

Snow1998
05-10-19, 10:42
Always had good luck on Sprague near the mall. Up to 4 women to choose from and inevitably the less pretty ones give the hottest massage and allow for more menu. Go early in the day for a better time.Got a maybe early to mid 30's prc gal slim. Did a good massage and pretty decent HJ. Was very deft in not letting my roaming hands get to her boobs though. After a suitable finish she offered the table shower.

Will need to try Candy.

Martin3124
07-29-19, 22:39
Tried this place out on Argonne. First off, the girl was butt ugly with betel nut stained teeth with a 3/3 face body. Having said that she had no qualms about roaming OTC. She gave a good massage (. 4 h / h) and specialized in running her finger along the crack of my butt to the point I thought she was diving in, while the other hand was fondling johnnie and his two straphangars. On the flip she got right down to it. I will say she has marvelous hands and worked their magic better than anyone in a long time. Tipped. 4 for the artistry in her hands. Wouldn't mind returning but with a bag over my head so I couldn't see what was working on me.

Ryancp81
08-02-19, 18:11
Tried this place out on Argonne. First off, the girl was butt ugly with betel nut stained teeth with a 3/3 face body. Having said that she had no qualms about roaming OTC. She gave a good massage (. 4 h / h) and specialized in running her finger along the crack of my butt to the point I thought she was diving in, while the other hand was fondling johnnie and his two straphangars. On the flip she got right down to it. I will say she has marvelous hands and worked their magic better than anyone in a long time. Tipped. 4 for the artistry in her hands. Wouldn't mind returning but with a bag over my head so I couldn't see what was working on me.I assume you got Mimi with the pigtails, she was good when I first started going there. Now she's quite lackluster and yeah, def not a looker. Stick with the place on Sprague and university or Sprague and evergreen.

Martin3124
08-03-19, 21:43
I assume you got Mimi with the pigtails, she was good when I first started going there. Now she's quite lackluster and yeah, def not a looker. Stick with the place on Sprague and university or Sprague and evergreen.Appreciate the vector! Will adjust course and check them out.

Ericrevere1983
08-07-19, 19:05
I assume you got Mimi with the pigtails, she was good when I first started going there. Now she's quite lackluster and yeah, def not a looker. Stick with the place on Sprague and university or Sprague and evergreen.Any reccs on who to try at either of those places?

TwoWheelTourer
08-29-19, 11:18
https://bodyrubshop.com/ads/body-on-body-sexy-slippery-satisfying-ready-in-post-falls-cum-see-me-28614114

On a return trip from Alaska. Stopped in CDA for a couple days and wanted the sore muscles worked on. Read a few old posts about this lady and figured she'd be a good option for an English speaking experience. I should have just gone to an AMP for the same level of service at a lower price.

Decent place in a family neighborhood in Post Falls with street parking. Walked in to find a tall older woman and 2 little dogs. Up the stairs to her massage room, got undressed and face down on the table. She came back in topless and her tits were handing kinda low. IMO, her pics are several years old. Body is not close to as attractive as in the pics.

Not a massage by any stretch, just a little rubbing with some oil that absorbs fairly well. She teased a bit for about a half hr. On the flip she teased some more, started stroking and I rubbed her tits.

She offered FS for another $100. She does not give head. No way I was spending a total of $225 to fuck an old lady.

Mtnboy49
09-14-19, 20:27
https://bodyrubshop.com/ads/body-on-body-sexy-slippery-satisfying-ready-in-post-falls-cum-see-me-28614114

On a return trip from Alaska. Stopped in CDA for a couple days and wanted the sore muscles worked on. Read a few old posts about this lady and figured she'd be a good option for an English speaking experience. I should have just gone to an AMP for the same level of service at a lower price.

Decent place in a family neighborhood in Post Falls with street parking. Walked in to find a tall older woman and 2 little dogs. Up the stairs to her massage room, got undressed and face down on the table. She came back in topless and her tits were handing kinda low. IMO, her pics are several years old. Body is not close to as attractive as in the pics.

Not a massage by any stretch, just a little rubbing with some oil that absorbs fairly well. She teased a bit for about a half hr. On the flip she teased some more, started stroking and I rubbed her tits.

She offered FS for another $100. She does not give head. No way I was spending a total of $225 to fuck an old lady.She had ads in Nickles Worth in those days. Her studio was in midtown. No FS available at all. The body slide was nice. No rush, the time was the full agreed upon time. Seems like Ben and Andy took care of the entry fee.

Pleasant but, wouldn't repeat. Found myself wishing for more than the appetizer.

PnwMoose
10-16-19, 23:47
Place in the valley is legit. I've been a few times and always had good service. Very good massage as well as standard finish.

Elmo69
10-21-19, 00:55
Will be in CDA on business next Saturday through the following Wed, from the East Coast. Generally stick to strip clubs or AMPs. Haven't built up the courage to do private dates yet, always paranoid about Uncle LEO or Chris Hansen stopping by LOL. Anyway, I've been reading reviews on here for the past week or two, and it seems like slim pickings. I know this is the massage parlor reports, but anyone have any intel on the strip club at stateline? Strip club page hasn't been active since Spring, so now recent reports. Also, as far as AMPs, best bang for the buck (pun intended) LOL. I'm sure I'll need to head to Spokane for anything of real value. Any insight on either would be greatly appreciated! Stay safe, fellow mongers!

Squirly
10-23-19, 17:28
Any intell on the massage parlors on North division?

Martin3124
10-24-19, 08:15
Will be in CDA on business next Saturday through the following Wed, from the East Coast. Generally stick to strip clubs or AMPs. Haven't built up the courage to do private dates yet, always paranoid about Uncle LEO or Chris Hansen stopping by LOL. Anyway, I've been reading reviews on here for the past week or two, and it seems like slim pickings. I know this is the massage parlor reports, but anyone have any intel on the strip club at stateline? Strip club page hasn't been active since Spring, so now recent reports. Also, as far as AMPs, best bang for the buck (pun intended) LOL. I'm sure I'll need to head to Spokane for anything of real value. Any insight on either would be greatly appreciated! Stay safe, fellow mongers!The strip club at state line is a place where you can sometimes arrange for an after hours meeting with one of the working girls. Depends on the competition but in my experience it's 50/50.

http://spokane-coeurdalene.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/and-that-youll-never-forget/507061863960

Scarlett will always show and can be fun.

https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-happy-day-spa-spokane-valley-wa-22589#rubmaps.

Always reliable AMP for you.

MrSig
12-07-19, 16:40
I'm going to be in town for a couple days next week. Does anybody have Intel on butterfly or any of the other AMPs in Spokane? PM if you'd like. Thank you in advance.

FishingForSome
01-18-20, 16:45
New to the Spokane area from L. A. Fuck this scene is about as barren as this board.

Rolled the dice and headed out to Crystal Sea. Paid the standard 60/ hr fee. No Line up to be had. Late 40's provider said her name was synonymous with the toy on a string that goes up and down.

Decent massage, and didn't push hands away as I was roaming all over to signal, that I wanted more. Under clothes, hands on ass, no push away. Good news for me.

On the flip, standard hand finish. Didn't push for more, as frankly wasn't interested. Went straight at it, with pressure on the back door, but no entry. Plenty of under the clothes roaming, nipple sucking for both of us. FIV, and no rush.

Nice pop, paid the standard 40, got dressed and out the door I went.

Will be trying some other places as the time comes. Let me know your favorite.

Fish.

Ashensj
01-18-20, 19:26
Hey guys, 1st time poster sharing local AMP experiences:

The following places give standard massages plus HJ:

Evergreen (old, unattractive provider last time I went).

Chinese Holiday (both providers are decent).

Jasmine (Older provider, there is a 2nd one, haven't seen yet).

Dragonstar (younger girls both times I've gone).

East / west (old).

Magic Touch (old).

Space oil (old, but will do CBJ for $).

Might be others, just can't think of them at the moment.

Ryancp81
01-19-20, 02:04
You forgot Happy Day. It's on par with Dragon Star.

East / west (old).

Magic Touch (old).

Ashensj
01-19-20, 17:40
You forgot Happy Day. It's on par with Dragon Star.Ah yes. Happy Day, decent HJ but not very good massage. Also went to Asian Touch recently and they would not do anything. Wanted me to do it myself. No thanks.

FishingForSome
02-03-20, 11:00
Two days, and two different providers at Chineese Holiday.

C*ndy with an I: Late 40's or just rolled out of bed. Strong massage, had to ask to her let up a couple of times on a few spots, but if you like hard massages, this is your girl. Ill be back for this alone. Finish is the standard rollover, with slight massage of the chest / abd / legs. Not sure what the hell she was doing, but I think I hit the door when I came. Girl has some hand skills. No real roaming, cause I still don't know what Chinese ancient secret she did.

Th*and (th like in path)?: Late 40's as well, maybe a little older, but better looking then C*ndy with an I. Softer massage, and a better tease on the flip. But she def does not have the hand skills that C has. She had to work for that finish, with some OTC roaming allowed without protest. Didn't really try for anything else.

I usually go for the. 6 hour, and tip the standard. 4. I will say that with C*ndy with an I, got an extra 20 for the massage alone. Or the ending. She got an extra 20.

Been thinking about hitting Jasmine, but that bright as fuck pink building. WTF?

Stay safe out there.

Fish.

Ashensj
02-05-20, 02:26
Two days, and two different providers at Chineese Holiday.

C*ndy with an I: Late 40's or just rolled out of bed. Strong massage, had to ask to her let up a couple of times on a few spots, but if you like hard massages, this is your girl. Ill be back for this alone. Finish is the standard rollover, with slight massage of the chest / abd / legs. Not sure what the hell she was doing, but I think I hit the door when I came. Girl has some hand skills. No real roaming, cause I still don't know what Chinese ancient secret she did.

Th*and (th like in path)?: Late 40's as well, maybe a little older, but better looking then C*ndy with an I. Softer massage, and a better tease on the flip. But she def does not have the hand skills that C has. She had to work for that finish, with some OTC roaming allowed without protest. Didn't really try for anything else.

I usually go for the. 6 hour, and tip the standard. 4. I will say that with C*ndy with an I, got an extra 20 for the massage alone. Or the ending. She got an extra 20.

Been thinking about hitting Jasmine, but that bright as fuck pink building. WTF?

Stay safe out there.

Fish.I've been to Jasmine a couple times, seen both ladies. Older, unattractive, decent massage, standard finish.

Ashensj
02-10-20, 12:17
Went and checked out Lavender Oil Spa yesterday. Was greeted by a cute, tiny girl in her late 20's. Massage was OK, standard HE on the flip. Motioned for her to use her mouth and she shook her head. Did let me put my hands on her legs and ass. .6 for the hr massage plus .4 tip.

FishingForSome
02-24-20, 11:03
Screwed up and made this a tread initially, moderator feel free to delete the thread start.

Made the trip out into the valley this weekend, and visited Dragon Star. Previous post was correct, masseuse was one of the most attractive that I have seen out here. Je**ica, cute as a button, put her age mid30's early 40's. I say that because she looks young, but who the fuck knows. Meh massage, and standard finish. Every now and then one of has to really work for it, and yesterday was the day. HA. Kept roaming to over the clothing, and bottom half only.

Facilities are kinda dirty, initially led me into a dirty room. Now, I am not dull enough to think they do a deep clean between each of us, but probably won't repeat out here just because of the facilities. Rubber band held the door close. Dirty in all the good ways, but in some bad ways too. 60 for the hour, 40 on the flip, standard finish.

Stay Safe.

Fish.

Hotsome
07-15-20, 06:05
Driving down Sprague I saw a new place close to pines on the south side of the road, the name escapes me now. Was wondering if anyone has tried it out yet, was thinking of swinging by next week.

Ryancp81
07-17-20, 21:12
Driving down Sprague I saw a new place close to pines on the south side of the road, the name escapes me now. Was wondering if anyone has tried it out yet, was thinking of swinging by next week.East or west of pines? Can you approx an address via google maps?

Ryancp81
07-17-20, 22:13
East or west of pines? Can you approx an address via google maps?Went for a drive. Not sure if I'm allowed to put an address but it's called Perfect Asian Massage. Looks seedy enough on the outside for happiness inside. I may just go home and shower and come back and toftt.

Ryancp81
07-18-20, 00:51
East or west of pines? Can you approx an address via google maps?TOFTT.

Go with confidence. Decently lit. No music though. Standard massage w / standard HE. Nothing special and not a whole lot of tease. HE was decent, little bit of PM tickle. Even pulled up her mini dress and some utc kitty and pillow play etc. Her name was May, Asian probably 40's. Didn't have to wear a mask but she did during the massage. Standard pricing and tips. Reg shower avail. It ended 8 minutes short though, not a big deal.

CuriousCarl
09-10-20, 15:38
I am in town for a couple days and thinking about trying Happy Days. Mostly because I like younger girls. I'll TOFTT and leave a review if I have to but would appreciate any recent info.

Ryancp81
09-16-20, 02:26
I am in town for a couple days and thinking about trying Happy Days. Mostly because I like younger girls. I'll TOFTT and leave a review if I have to but would appreciate any recent infoHappy Day along with basically every other Valley AMP offers a HJ HE. You won't get more than that really anywhere though. I did get a crappy CBJ at space oil.

CuriousCarl
10-10-20, 10:34
Happy Day along with basically every other Valley AMP offers a HJ HE. You won't get more than that really anywhere though. I did get a crappy CBJ at space oil.So I went to Happy Days a couple weeks ago. Overall, good experience. Girl was younger and cute, as were the other 2 girls I saw in the hallway. Lots of teasing before the flip and UTC roaming top and bottom. I will visit again when I'm back in town and recommend to any locals.

GarudaDarkblac
10-18-20, 18:49
I was in town visiting during the summer so this is a bit dated but the experience is what it is. I'd been to several other places during past visits but this was my first time at Dragon Star Spa. Aside from the masks it was the kind of experience people seeing an AMP for the first time would dream of but rarely experience. The girl was cute and was very friendly and playful. She played with my nipples so to be fair she allowed me to reciprocate. During the quality HJ she enthusiastically praised my member's strength and stamina, and while logically it is unlikely she was actually impressed, she was very convincing with lots of positive energy. As a cynic I don't normally leave places feeling emotionally different but I must admit I felt really good when I left. I will definitely be going back when I visit again in December assuming nothing drastically changes before then.

GarudaDarkblac
12-27-20, 08:53
Surprised nobody else has posted since my last one. Back in town so I went to Dragon Star. No ego boost this time. Overall pretty standard with a good massage, HJ HE with some utc feeling up top. A good experience as usual but a little pricier than other places so I'll be trying Happy Day or the new place in a few days since it seems every place offers the same limited services.

Bobby75
01-06-21, 13:30
Saw a new place pop up in airway. Just a lit sign says massage. Anyone try it out?

Ryancp81
01-10-21, 15:26
Saw a new place pop up in airway. Just a lit sign says massage. Anyone try it out?This the place? Looks like at the least a HE place. Looks pretty scuzzy from the outside.

https://m.facebook.com/pages/category/Massage-Service/Thailand-Oil-Spa-105765034715738/

SnoreLax777
01-23-21, 10:33
I'm willing to spill the beans of the places I've been. I would like to learn about some of your guys spots also.

Dragon star- probably my favorite, gone to probably 30 times now. Kylie is my favorite. Only a HE place tho and some utcr (just depends on the girl too).

Jasmine spa- only went once older lady, nice tits let me suck on them, only a H. E. Tho.

Crystal sea-my favorite pm for the deetzs.

Ashensj
01-23-21, 21:48
Does anyone have any other locations they would like to add to the list besides the once listed below and Happy Days, and Asian Touch? What about Lily Foot or Chinese Sun Rise? Anybody have luck getting a BBJ (or FS) anywhere? Wishful thinking I know.

East / west (old).

Magic Touch (old).

CharlieIsUp
01-25-21, 11:56
Does anyone have any other locations they would like to add to the list besides the once listed below and Happy Days, and Asian Touch? What about Lily Foot or Chinese Sun Rise? Anybody have luck getting a BBJ (or FS) anywhere? Wishful thinking I know.I've been to Happy Days several times. Younger, cute girls. Did a duo once when's they were slow. Pretty good massage was I was allowed a fair amount of mutual touching. One of my favorite visits as I was on my stomach, she was kneeling on the table straddling my head working my back. As she was moving back and forth massaging my back I noticed she was also massaging herself on the back of my head. Once I realized what was going on I raised my head to add more pressure, she enjoyed that as it continued for quite awhile. That was quite a turn on. She also enjoyed my hand massaging her, I think we had mutual happy endings. I like starting with a table shower, kind of sets the stage for the remaining visit.

Bobby75
01-26-21, 11:29
This the place? Looks like at the least a HE place. Looks pretty scuzzy from the outside.

https://m.facebook.com/pages/category/Massage-Service/Thailand-Oil-Spa-105765034715738/Yep, that's the place. May TOFT one of these days. Looks promising.

MrFixIt1828
02-19-21, 00:12
I'm planning on taking a trip to Spokane in the next couple of weeks, during my trip I'd like to visit a Massage parlor, but I've never been to one, can anyone tell me the going rate, I'm thinking of going to Happy Days Spa, is there a better one? Also I know I pay for the room up front, but do I tip before or after the massage? And how much? I'm interested in HE, hand job, or more, if it's offered. Any help anyone can give would be appreciated!

SnoreLax777
02-19-21, 15:45
I'm planning on taking a trip to Spokane in the next couple of weeks, during my trip I'd like to visit a Massage parlor, but I've never been to one, can anyone tell me the going rate, I'm thinking of going to Happy Days Spa, is there a better one? Also I know I pay for the room up front, but do I tip before or after the massage? And how much? I'm interested in HE, hand job, or more, if it's offered. Any help anyone can give would be appreciated!I like dragon star spa in Spokane Valley for H. E.

And I also like Crystal sea on division. Ask to see if Coco is there she does FS for like 140. Always tip at the end. Any questions just reply ill answer the best I can.

MrFixIt1828
02-20-21, 09:27
I like dragon star spa in Spokane Valley for H. E.

And I also like Crystal sea on division. Ask to see if Coco is there she does FS for like 140. Always tip at the end. Any questions just reply ill answer the best I can.Thanks for your help, sorry, I pm'd you some more questions, rather then replying here, still getting use to being on a board.

JBenny1
02-23-21, 00:38
I stopped by perfect Asian massage today on E Sprague. I drive by often and I have wondered about this place. Nice looking gal late 20's maybe. Very nice with a great attitude. I think there were two girls working. I didn't get to see the other one. The girl I had said her name was Gigi. Massage was good with the standard H. E. I feel there may be more offered on a return visit. Overall it was a good visit. Paid for the hour and it ended up being about an hr and 20.

MrFixIt1828
02-23-21, 10:53
I stopped by perfect Asian massage today on E Sprague. I drive by often and I have wondered about this place. Nice looking gal late 20's maybe. Very nice with a great attitude. I think there were two girls working. I didn't get to see the other one. The girl I had said her name was Gigi. Massage was good with the standard H. E. I feel there may be more offered on a return visit. Overall it was a good visit. Paid for the hour and it ended up being about an hr and 20.Good to know, I'll have to check it out when I get to Spokane.

UnkCowboy
03-30-21, 18:48
I noticed a few new places in town and the pictures online look promising. Anyone have any intel? Lucky Oil Spa, 1+1 Oil Spa, 24 K Gold Oil Spa, I also think I noticed a new sign on and. Division that said something like LH Oil Spa, not sure. Anyone have details?

Seems like lots of places in business now, but that bust a year or so again and a few follow up news stories has me wondering if it's safe to venture out, especially to new places.

Ryancp81
04-06-21, 00:51
1+1 is full service. Avoid 24 k I've been there, quite poor. Idk about the others, no reviews on rubmaps.

I noticed a few new places in town and the pictures online look promising. Anyone have any intel? Lucky Oil Spa, 1+1 Oil Spa, 24 K Gold Oil Spa, I also think I noticed a new sign on and. Division that said something like LH Oil Spa, not sure. Anyone have details?

Seems like lots of places in business now, but that bust a year or so again and a few follow up news stories has me wondering if it's safe to venture out, especially to new places.

RockBert
04-16-21, 14:46
I can confirm 1+1 is full service, but the gal wanted $200 for it (on top of the $60 house fee). I declined, saying it was too much.

She then offered an oral finish for $100 or a hand finish for $60. I declined both. She then got mad and wanted $20 to continue with the second half of my 1 hour massage. I told her to pound sand, dressed myself and left.

I didn't catch her name but she was quite old, smelled of cigarettes and had short hair. She was masked the entire time so I never saw her full face.

The massage was quite good -- all 30 minutes of it.

Maybe I'm expecting too much, but in Lynnwood I could get 60 minutes of pure debauchery with a younger (mid-40's), more attractive, playful "masseuse" for $180 total. And the west side isn't known for being a bargain.

1+1 is full service. Avoid 24 k I've been there, quite poor. Idk about the others, no reviews on rubmaps.

MrFixIt1828
04-17-21, 08:08
I can confirm 1+1 is full service, but the gal wanted $200 for it (on top of the $60 house fee). I declined, saying it was too much.

She then offered an oral finish for $100 or a hand finish for $60. I declined both. She then got mad and wanted $20 to continue with the second half of my 1 hour massage. I told her to pound sand, dressed myself and left.

I didn't catch her name but she was quite old, smelled of cigarettes and had short hair. She was masked the entire time so I never saw her full face.

Maybe I'm expecting too much, but in Lynnwood I could get 60 minutes of pure debauchery with a younger (mid-40's), more attractive, playful "masseuse" for $180 total. And the west side isn't known for being a bargain.Full service at 1+1 sounds good, but not at the price their asking, or with someone that's old enough to be my grandma, I've gone to Happy Day Spa like 3 times, Coco does A good massage, but a great happy ending, are there any recommendations for full service with younger girls?

RockBert
04-23-21, 02:47
I actually got BBCIP from a young-ish provider at Crystal Sea. I forget her name, but she was a tiny little gal. This was about a month ago. I haven't been back to repeat, but I probably should. She was a nice surprise. Good hard massage too.

Full service at 1+1 sounds good, but not at the price their asking, or with someone that's old enough to be my grandma, I've gone to Happy Day Spa like 3 times, Coco does A good massage, but a great happy ending, are there any recommendations for full service with younger girls?

PriceIsRight39
04-23-21, 13:19
I actually got BBCIP from a young-ish provider at Crystal Sea. I forget her name, but she was a tiny little gal. This was about a month ago. I haven't been back to repeat, but I probably should. She was a nice surprise. Good hard massage too.Wow! Thanks for the report! I've never done the AMP, perhaps it's time. Any fire down below?

MrFixIt1828
04-23-21, 14:05
I actually got BBCIP from a young-ish provider at Crystal Sea. I forget her name, but she was a tiny little gal. This was about a month ago. I haven't been back to repeat, but I probably should. She was a nice surprise. Good hard massage too.Nice, thanks for the info! I'll let you know.

RockBert
04-25-21, 02:27
Wow! Thanks for the report! I've never done the AMP, perhaps it's time. Any fire down below?Haha. I saw her over a month ago. No fire in the hole.

I saw another girl there more recently. A little bigger. Her name was Armini or Armandi. Something unusual like that. FS but everything was fully covered, including her face with a mask. No BJ of any kind. I can't recommend her.

Jd058
04-26-21, 16:10
Hey gents,

Any of you run across a cute AMP girl named Evie that was new in the past month or two?

TooLad
04-27-21, 19:31
What's the damage at crystal sea?

MrFixIt1828
04-29-21, 07:33
What's the damage at crystal sea?I was just there 3 days ago, $60.00 for a hour $150.00 FS covered, she was cuts and little, middle aged, she tried to get $200.00 but settled for $150.00, a good time.

RockBert
05-04-21, 21:21
I was just there 3 days ago, $60.00 for a hour $150.00 FS covered, she was cuts and little, middle aged, she tried to get $200.00 but settled for $150.00, a good time.I hit up Crystal Sea this AM. The girl said her name was Cici. She looked a few months pregnant. She gave a pretty good massage but, on the flip, I declined any extras. I just had no attraction to her at all and Junior was just turtling and hoping not to be seen.

To her credit, she continued to massage my legs, feet, and head even with no promise of a tip. I tipped her $20 and she seemed happy and gave me a hug on the way out.

Of major concern, though, was the way she smoothed out the sheets on the massage table and refolded the towel while I got dressed. I had just wiped my ass and crotch with that towel to remove any residue oil before I got dressed. The next poor fella's going to undress and wrap that tainted rag around his junk. Sorry bro.

Based on that serious breach of protocol, I probably won't return.

PriceIsRight39
05-05-21, 11:39
I hit up Crystal Sea this AM. The girl said her name was Cici. She looked a few months pregnant. She gave a pretty good massage but, on the flip, I declined any extras. I just had no attraction to her at all and Junior was just turtling and hoping not to be seen.

To her credit, she continued to massage my legs, feet, and head even with no promise of a tip. I tipped her $20 and she seemed happy and gave me a hug on the way out.

Of major concern, though, was the way she smoothed out the sheets on the massage table and refolded the towel while I got dressed. I had just wiped my ass and crotch with that towel to remove any residue oil before I got dressed. The next poor fella's going to undress and wrap that tainted rag around his junk. Sorry bro.

Based on that serious breach of protocol, I probably won't return.Crap! I was hopeful on this place. Thanks for the report.

Old Blue
05-11-21, 00:43
Feeling the urge I stopped by both Perfect and Dragon Star tonight both times I was quoted 70 for an hour house fee. I declined both and told them last time it was 60. As I was leaving Perfect she continued to say something as I left and as I was leaving Dragon she tried to grab my arm to get me to stay. Last year the same thing happened at Happy Days they said it had been 70 for a long time, I gave her 80 but never received even a hint of getting my change. The house fee is the house fee but don't feel you can cheat me because you feel I am a nube.

PriceIsRight39
05-12-21, 14:13
Feeling the urge I stopped by both Perfect and Dragon Star tonight both times I was quoted 70 for an hour house fee. I declined both and told them last time it was 60. As I was leaving Perfect she continued to say something as I left and as I was leaving Dragon she tried to grab my arm to get me to stay. Last year the same thing happened at Happy Days they said it had been 70 for a long time, I gave her 80 but never received even a hint of getting my change. The house fee is the house fee but don't feel you can cheat me because you feel I am a nube.Thanks! How were the girls looks?

TooLad
05-15-21, 14:49
Any places in the area where head is an option? Preferably uncovered but I know that's a long shot.

Ashensj
05-16-21, 16:11
Any places in the area where head is an option? Preferably uncovered but I know that's a long shot.I've gotten a BBBJ at Magic Touch and a CBJ at Space Oil. Damage is a $ at both places.

TooLad
05-18-21, 07:03
What's the age range on the ladies at magic touch?

Ashensj
05-18-21, 12:09
What's the age range on the ladies at magic touch?I was mistaken, the place where I got BBBJ wasn't Magic Touch, it's a newer place close to Magic Touch that isn't on Google maps yet. It's right next to the La Michoacana Mexican restaurant. The lady there was older, 50's. The only place where I've found consistently younger girls is Dragonstar. But I haven't been able to get a BJ there.

WatchMe509
05-18-21, 18:02
New here! Hi all! Info here is very valuable. So thank you in advance! Just a thought, I'd like to see a new thread for porn shops. Ones I know like Hollywood Video where you can rent a room to view porn, you can bring women with. In my travels, I like to find women that want to prove themselves in dastardly ways. I'm sure we all run across a few like them on occasion and want to share times and locations with fellow gents. Anyone interested? It would be entertaining if we could share these adventurous gals with each other.

JBenny1
05-18-21, 18:29
I went by Hong Kong oil massage on Sprague in the valley. Older Asian maybe late 40's or a little older. Thin gal. Massage was actually decent with a little teasing. You know the flip has possibilities when they run their body on you during the massage when they really don't have to. Signaled for the flip and it seemed everything was open. Went for bbbycim. Damage was 40 for half hr and $. 2 for the tip. Stay safe fellas and as always keep your head on a swivel.

Old Blue
05-19-21, 00:03
I went by Hong Kong oil massage on Sprague in the valley.....This is damn near across the street from another well established business. Is there a real difference in services offered?

MrFixIt1828
05-19-21, 09:12
I went by Hong Kong oil massage on Sprague in the valley. Older Asian maybe late 40's or a little older. Thin gal. Massage was actually decent with a little teasing. You know the flip has possibilities when they run their body on you during the massage when they really don't have to. Signaled for the flip and it seemed everything was open. Went for bbfscim. Damage was 40 for half hr and $. 2 for the tip. Stay safe fellas and as always keep your head on a swivel.Good info, I'm going to have to try them out next, thank you.

JBenny1
05-19-21, 09:14
This is damn near across the street from another well established business. Is there a real difference in services offered?I have been to the other several times. The difference is the flip. The other establishment I've never gotten more than the regular HJ happy ending. The new place seems to have more options available.

JBenny1
05-19-21, 15:02
Good info, I'm going to have to try them out next, thank you.I want to clarify. I received BBBJCIM for the tip I gave. I asked the moderator to correct my post. That being said I felt everything was open when I was there.

RockBert
05-24-21, 20:48
I went by Hong Kong oil massage on Sprague in the valley. Older Asian maybe late 40's or a little older. Thin gal. Massage was actually decent with a little teasing. You know the flip has possibilities when they run their body on you during the massage when they really don't have to. Signaled for the flip and it seemed everything was open. Went for bbbycim. Damage was 40 for half hr and $. 2 for the tip. Stay safe fellas and as always keep your head on a swivel.Good Intel here. I was going to stop in after work and see just how much was open, but the place I found didn't look quite like I expected so I cruised on past. Is this a foot massage place?

JBenny1
05-24-21, 23:29
Good Intel here. I was going to stop in after work and see just how much was open, but the place I found didn't look quite like I expected so I cruised on past. Is this a foot massage place?Yes it's the foot massage place.

DownRigger
05-25-21, 12:51
Has anyone been to Lucky Oil Spa?

MrFixIt1828
05-25-21, 21:07
Has anyone been to Lucky Oil Spa?I've never been there myself, but on another site, a gentleman sent me a list of most of the AMP's in Spokane how they rated, and what they offer on the flip, lucky oil spa is said th have above average massage, ask for lulu or Anna, good English, friendly good deep tissue massage, HE, excellent pelvic and prostate massage, like I said I've never been there, but the guy was right on with the two other spa's I did visit, if you go, let us know.

MrFixIt1828
05-27-21, 12:52
Hope this helps!

SPatrick9999
05-27-21, 20:05
Anyone been to this new place on Division next to Platos closet? Went inside and it felt like it was legit. Anything additional on the menu?

Rktshp
05-28-21, 00:08
Anyone been to this new place on Division next to Platos closet? Went inside and it felt like it was legit. Anything additional on the menu?Been three or four times. Good massage and HE every time. First time was from a rotund middle aged woman. No flip, she had me get up on my knees a little and started working. It felt amazing.

OTC / UTC touching up top, depending on the person. Wanted to suck one's tits but she told me no and that she was a professional.

Hey, I ain't judging.

MrFixIt1828
05-28-21, 08:03
Anyone been to this new place on Division next to Platos closet? Went inside and it felt like it was legit. Anything additional on the menu?Do you know the name?

PriceIsRight39
05-28-21, 14:59
Been three or four times. Good massage and HE every time. First time was from a rotund middle aged woman. No flip, she had me get up on my knees a little and started working. It felt amazing.

OTC / UTC touching up top, depending on the person. Wanted to suck one's tits but she told me no and that she was a professional.

Hey, I ain't judging.I was excited until you said rotund. LOL.

Thanks for the info. Anyone thin in there??

Rktshp
05-28-21, 19:38
I was excited until you said rotund. LOL.

Thanks for the info. Anyone thin in there??Most are regular size, to include the one that wouldn't let me suck on her tits.

TBH though, I would go back and see based on the HE experience.

Massage is good across the board regardless of what provider you see.

SPatrick9999
05-30-21, 08:28
I was surprised to see a AMP in the Northtown Mall. Lin's RS. Looks legit from the outside, but thought I'd check to see if anyone has a success story. Something about being in a mall that is a turn on.

PriceIsRight39
05-30-21, 13:39
Most are regular size, to include the one that wouldn't let me suck on her tits.

TBH though, I would go back and see based on the HE experience.

Massage is good across the board regardless of what provider you see.Cool, thanks! I'll give it a shot and report back! Any prostate play?

PriceIsRight39
05-30-21, 13:41
Do the AMP see AA men? Many Asian providers don't so thought I'd get some intel before I head over.

Thanks.

Rktshp
05-31-21, 17:02
Cool, thanks! I'll give it a shot and report back! Any prostate play?Title says it all. If you know of a place that DOES do prostate play, please share!

Rktshp
05-31-21, 17:03
I get the vibe that Crystal Sea, 1+1, and Thailand in Airway Heights are all managed under the same umbrella. When I ask who's working, I get info for two or three places.

Crystal Sea $60 hr, $50 hh.

FS with easy access clothing, typically skirts or dresses, no bras. Plenty of OTC and UTC, although they're quick to say "not inside" when you start playing with their kitty (before the flip).

Cici / Sasa (not sure on name) - Mid 30's? Short, chubby, not hot. Absolutely garbage massage. Plenty of "pushing" as opposed to massaging, was painful at times. However. I go there to get my rocks off so I started touching anyway. Offered CFS on the flip for 140. I only had 105 at the time, she accepted. Checked the box for busting a nut, but otherwise note noteworthy. Would not recommend.

Coco (last visited May) - Late 20's early 30's. She's surprisingly tall for a Chinese woman. Good sized tits, solid b+. Good massage, plenty of OTC before the flip. After the flip, offered CFS, asked 140. I only had 120 on me at the time, she accepted it. Good time, no BJ, would go again.

Mushi (not there anymore) - Late 30's-early 40's. Smallish tits. Gives a good massage and solid HE. Can't say that she's necessarily better or worse than any other. $40 HE, paid 60 for sucking on her tits, fingering etc. She was the first provider I saw, so I didn't try to negotiate.

Unknown name (probably not there anymore) - Much the same as Mushi.

1+1 $60 hr, $50 hh (Not going to there again).

FS with easy access clothing, typically skirts or dresses, sometimes no bras. Plenty of OTC and UTC, although they're quick to say "not inside" when you start playing with their kitty (before the flip). This is where they put the cantankerous ones I suppose.

I can't remember names for anyone here. Massages are not bad, never did anything more than HE.

The last time I went, I wanted an hour massage since it's only $10 more than the HH. I had to wait a while and then she told me she could only do a half hour. Decent massage. On the flip, HE for 60 but also playing with and sucking on her tits, OTC kitty. I was sliding my finger in her slit playing with her clit; she edged her hips away and told me "not inside" several times.

Whatever though. This was stop #3 in pursuit of a HE.

First stop was Evergreen, (no HE, good massage although she tried to charge me more than the sign said), second stop was lucky oil, who said they were busy.

MrFixIt1828
05-31-21, 21:11
Title says it all. If you know of a place that DOES do prostate play, please share!Coco at Happy day spa, does a excellent prostate.

Massage the first time I just put my leg up, and she went right for it, the next time I had to remind her, both times were excellent! I paid $70.00 for a hour, and gave her a $ 40.00 tip, well worth it to me!

RockBert
06-03-21, 22:08
Based on some reports here, I thought I'd test the waters at Happy Day after work today. I was greeted by Summer. Not the best looking gal but not the worst. Fairly thin body but a pronounced bump in her abdominal are. Another pregnant one perhaps? Weird.

She never unmasked, which I hate. I disrobed and got on the table for the massage. The massage was actually heavenly. I told her medium or even a little harder and she delivered. She worked my sore back and legs, making sure to get plenty of expertly-executed incidental contact with the boys, which was great.

After the massage, she hot towelled the oil off and asked me if I wanted anything else. I asked how much to which she replied, "you tell me. " I offered $40 and she offered a manual HE. She oiled me up and commenced the coaxing. Things fell apart in a hurry when I tried to reach under her shirt. She said, "Don't touch me!" which I immediately obeyed. The vibe was dead on arrival though and I told her never mind the HE.

She got me another hot towel for the newly oiled region and, once clean, I got dressed. I gave her a $20 tip for the great massage. When she saw the wad of $20's in my pocket, she asked for one more because she "touched me. " I just gave her and incredulous laugh and walked out the door.

I wish I could find a place here without any game of cat and mouse. A place where the price is the price and the menu is all-access. Hopefully that will come if / when I find a place worth visiting enough to become a regular. I'm starting to have my doubts though.

Rktshp
06-10-21, 16:55
Butterfly is on division and pretty legit seeming since they accept insurance.

40 HH, 60 hr.

I generally like this place since I get a hhhj without posting the inflated price you might see at crystal sea.

Also much more legit. I can't imagine if the LEOs were on the hunt, they'd bother going here.

I've seen two providers, one older, one younger.

The older was late 40's, small, slim build.

Good massage, good HJ, on the whole not bad for a 4+4. No other services.

The younger provider is Tina. She's five nothing, thin, and has an upbeat attitude. Good massage, good HJ.

Allows OTC / UTC, although won't let you slide fingers in. Totally down with letting me suck on her tits.

I tip 60 since she doesn't have to have a good attitude and she is down with sucking and UTC.

Bad news, as of this week she's at Hawaiian oil which sucks. When I was there several months back, there were curtains over the doorways and it cost 50 hh /70 hr.

Sad to see Tina go, but I won't be seeing her anymore.

MrFixIt1828
06-11-21, 07:52
I drove to Spokane for a overnight at a hotel, called two escorts, neither one got back to me, typical nowadays so I decided to hit up a few AMP's instead, first place was lucky oil spa where I met Lucy, she gave me the best massage I had ever gotten from a AMP, she was very good, and her h. E was even better, lucky oil spa is my new favorite place to visit now, it was coco at happy days.

The second AMP I visited was Hong Kong foot washing room, what a complete waste of time and money, I seen Katie, she is absolutely clueless about giving massages, and her happy ending totally sucked, I paid for a BBBJ, and a prostate massage, neither one was worth a fuck, don't waste your time going here.

Rktshp
06-14-21, 18:41
Went by there for the first time and saw Lucy. She used to work at crystal sea. Mid to late 40's, slim, small tits. She was cool with me playing with them and sucking on them.

50 HH, 60 hr.

Good massage, OTC wandering from the get go and she was cool with it. Lots of OTC kitty before the flip.

Little bit of teasing on the massage. Probably would've been more if I didn't initiate the touching.

On the flip, 140 FS. Solid overall but not worth the drive.

JDobson1551
06-15-21, 15:24
Called Hawaiian Oil and they said she was there either. Too bad, was looking forward to seeing her. Any other intel?

Butterfly is on division and pretty legit seeming since they accept insurance.

40 HH, 60 hr.

I generally like this place since I get a hhhj without posting the inflated price you might see at crystal sea.

Also much more legit. I can't imagine if the LEOs were on the hunt, they'd bother going here.

I've seen two providers, one older, one younger.

The older was late 40's, small, slim build.

Good massage, good HJ, on the whole not bad for a 4+4. No other services.

The younger provider is Tina. She's five nothing, thin, and has an upbeat attitude. Good massage, good HJ.

Allows OTC / UTC, although won't let you slide fingers in. Totally down with letting me suck on her tits.

I tip 60 since she doesn't have to have a good attitude and she is down with sucking and UTC.

Bad news, as of this week she's at Hawaiian oil which sucks. When I was there several months back, there were curtains over the doorways and it cost 50 hh /70 hr.

Sad to see Tina go, but I won't be seeing her anymore.

DownRigger
06-15-21, 17:59
Tina was not at the Hawaiian Oil?

Called Hawaiian Oil and they said she was there either. Too bad, was looking forward to seeing her. Any other intel?

JDobson1551
06-16-21, 00:29
Nope. And not at Butterfly either today.

Tina was not at the Hawaiian Oil?

SPragueCrawler
06-16-21, 02:05
Anyone know the name of the hot young therapist at Happy Days? I've seen her as, but not had a chance to talk to her or have her massage. Was hoping someone knew her name? Probably mid 20's while all the others are older?

Thanks!

Rktshp
06-16-21, 13:34
Allegedly at Crystal sea, there's a white provider by the name of Elle. 10 am-6 pm W-F.

Nope. And not at Butterfly either today.Weird. I went to butterfly like the first week of June, so I would've figured she'd moved already.

She told me she was moving and when I asked her to show me, it was Hawaiian oil.

RockBert
06-16-21, 21:40
I drove to Spokane for a overnight at a hotel, called two escorts, neither one got back to me, typical nowadays so I decided to hit up a few AMP's instead, first place was lucky oil spa where I met Lucy, she gave me the best massage I had ever gotten from a AMP, she was very good, and her h. E was even better, lucky oil spa is my new favorite place to visit now, it was coco at happy days.

The second AMP I visited was Hong Kong foot washing room, what a complete waste of time and money, I seen Katie, she is absolutely clueless about giving massages, and her happy ending totally sucked, I paid for a BBBJ, and a prostate massage, neither one was worth a fuck, don't waste your time going here.I guess it all depends on who you see. Twice now, I've gotten a nice, firm massage with BBCIP after the flip. The gal acted like she was really enjoying herself too, pulling me in deeper during the missionary phase and expressing disappointment when I finished.

The second time I released a particularly copious load in her and she complained a little about the subsequent leakage running down her leg, but aside from that, she was a very game and happy partner. I think she said her name was Summer.

MrFixIt1828
06-17-21, 07:50
I guess it all depends on who you see. Twice now, I've gotten a nice, firm massage with BBCIP after the flip. The gal acted like she was really enjoying herself too, pulling me in deeper during the missionary phase and expressing disappointment when I finished.

The second time I released a particularly copious load in her and she complained a little about the subsequent leakage running down her leg, but aside from that, she was a very game and happy partner. I think she said her name was Summer.Which place Hong Kong? , next time I'm in Spokane, maybe I'll give Hong Kong another try, and ask for Summer, I't deffenantly depends on who you see! Katie's idea of a massage is just pushing on your back, if her flip would have been good, I wouldn't have complained about the massage, but it sucked too!

WestTraveler
06-24-21, 14:53
There isn't much info on CDA MPs in this forum. I didn't have time to drive to Spokane. Next time I'm in the area and want a rub, I either have to make time to get to Spokane or just pull over and tug myself.

I looked at Rubmaps and picked Chinese Bodyworks on Government Way. It had the most reviews and I figured reviews equals service, but I was wrong.

The rooms have no doors, only sheer curtains and you hear conversations from the other rooms. That should have been my first clue. While I was facedown, the masseuse climbed on the table with my head between her legs and began rubbing from my shoulders down to my ass. I reached up to stroke her legs and she started flailing them, then she quickly got down off the table. Next she got a towel and draped it over my head, then climbed back on the table. It was then I knew nothing was going to happen.

Time went on and she finished the massage. I got dressed, pulled the $60 out of my wallet and walked to the front, dropping the fee on the desk. She picked it up and complained I didn't tip her. Nope.

Mr Sausage
06-27-21, 05:46
There isn't much info on CDA MPs in this forum. I didn't have time to drive to Spokane. Next time I'm in the area and want a rub, I either have to make time to get to Spokane or just pull over and tug myself.

I looked at Rubmaps and picked Chinese Bodyworks on Government Way. It had the most reviews and I figured reviews equals service, but I was wrong.

The rooms have no doors, only sheer curtains and you hear conversations from the other rooms. That should have been my first clue. While I was facedown, the masseuse climbed on the table with my head between her legs and began rubbing from my shoulders down to my ass. I reached up to stroke her legs and she started flailing them, then she quickly got down off the table. Next she got a towel and draped it over my head, then climbed back on the table. It was then I knew nothing was going to happen.

Time went on and she finished the massage. I got dressed, pulled the $60 out of my wallet and walked to the front, dropping the fee on the desk. She picked it up and complained I didn't tip her. Nope.Try Asia massage. Used to be better service. Although I haven't been there in a while.

Chad1337
06-27-21, 14:29
Which of the massage parlors have air conditioning? At this point in time I think that is the most pressing question at hand. Also, where is a good bet to go for some masseuses who are not 40+ years old? Is it poor form to ask to she who is available when you go in? Last time I went it was an older lady and I wasn't sure how that works, as there was a younger lady there to but the older lady just kinda took control.

Chad1337
06-27-21, 14:32
Try Asia massage. Used to be better service. Although I haven't been there in a while.Where can I find some Air conditioning while getting a massage. Also, is it OK to ask to see who is working? My first experience the lady was older and I had a good massage but I would prefer a younger or more petite lady. PM's are fine.

Mr Sausage
06-28-21, 02:10
Where can I find some Air conditioning while getting a massage. Also, is it OK to ask to see who is working? My first experience the lady was older and I had a good massage but I would prefer a younger or more petite lady. PM's are fine.Most of the ones that have been around for a while have AC in my experience. I know happy day in the valley and Thailand in airway both have AC since I have been there recently. If I remember right space oil, crystal sea, and dragon star also have AC I've not been afraid to ask for who I want. They are working for tips so won't be excited to show you who is there but sometimes will. If I see one I want and ask for her they will usually let it happen but won't always be happy about it.

MrFixIt1828
06-29-21, 08:58
Where can I find some Air conditioning while getting a massage. Also, is it OK to ask to see who is working? My first experience the lady was older and I had a good massage but I would prefer a younger or more petite lady. PM's are fine.I was at Happy hays spa and got CoCo older lady, she gave a great massage and a excellent he, the next day I went back there seen a younger one, and requested her, she would only let me touch her legs, and her massage was terrible, she had no idea how to massage! She knew I was not happy with her, about half way through the hour, Coco came in and finished me, Coco is a lot better then the younger one's, be careful what you wish for! If you do find a younger girl that provides excellent service, please let me know, always looking!

Spontaneous
06-29-21, 11:19
Thinking a out a drive to Spokane. Has anyone else checked out Thai Oil to get a massage from Terri? Older lady about 50, very thin. If you want feel free to pm me. Thank you!

Spontaneous
06-30-21, 22:44
Thinking a out a drive to Spokane. Has anyone else checked out Thai Oil to get a massage from Terri? Older lady about 50, very thin. If you want feel free to pm me. Thank you!I apologize!! I listed the wrong name. Her name is Annie. Thank you!

Redhotmailer
07-01-21, 15:30

Maybe I'm expecting too much, but in Lynnwood I could get 60 minutes of pure debauchery with a younger (mid-40's), more attractive, playful "masseuse" for $180 total. And the west side isn't known for being a bargain.After decades in the Hobby, I finally decided to break my AMP cherry and spend some quality time at 1 + 1 for the first time last night.

Came by about 9:00 PM. You would not know this place is this big from the outside. Very tranquil with the lights down low, soft music playing, a water fountain bubbling in the lobby. Was greeted by a short, petite Asian gal, who I guessed was in her 40's (hard to tell because she was masked). Very cute, she was wearing a short, form fitting satiny dress. In her very difficult english, she asked me how long I wanted, I said 60 minutes and she collected the $60 door fee.

She led me down the hall past several rooms. Pointing to a restroom behind a curtain, she insisted that I wash my hands before beginning. Looks like they take COVID precautions pretty seriously here, which is good I guess.

After washing my hands, she led me to a massage room and shut the door. She pointed to the table, and with hand gestures and sporadic words she instructed me to get undressed and lie face down. Then she left the room.

A few minutes later, she returned. Spent a lot of time with hand sanitizer before working on me. With no lotion or oil (which I prefer, BTW), she worked my back, legs, neck and head for about 5 or 6 minutes. Good strong pressure, but clearly nothing you would get at a more medically-based practitioner. Occasionally, she would run her hands over my ass, but nothing near Door Number Two (which is OK by me, not really into that).

As she continued working on me, she told me in a soft low voice that I was handsome, very handsome. That's when I realized that I had not tipped her yet (newbie mistake). I rose up, pointed to my shorts on a chair, and asked her to retrieve them for me (easier said than done with the language barrier). I pulled $$ from my wallet and handed it to her. She asked me if I wanted FS by making a thrusting motion at me. Answering yes and as I rolled onto my back, she smiled, saying "OK" about a dozen times, very animated.

From there, it was like any other FS session I would have with a lady. She started with CBJ, as I ran my hand over and under her dress. Before she began, there was a lengthy prep period of sanitizer on her hands, my hands, her Secret Place, and my junk. I should note that this was the only time she lowered her mask the entire time I was there and that because of this, kissing is not on the menu at all.

Lowering her dress, she showed me her small but youthful looking tits. As she took me into her mouth, I lifted up her dress and fondled her ass. She has amazingly smooth skin and she seemed to be fine with this, but as other have mentioned, FOV, FIV, and FIA are off the table. Using a wide variety of gestures, I suggested 69, which she was more than willing to do. DATY, even DATO was great as she continued to orally work on my Johnson but like I said, she would reach up and pull my hand away if I tried FIA or FIV. Not a deal breaker for me, as I continued to dine while running my hands all over her amazingly smooth legs and ass. If she is middle aged like I suspected, she has taken great care of herself.

A number of positions followed, including CG, RCG, mish, standing mish, doggy. It was hard to keep up any spontaneity however, because with each position change came the sanitizer ritual. She took everything I gave her like a champ, various angles and paces. The sanitizer breaks were making it difficult for Junior to stay amused, so I laid back down on the table, and though gestures encouraged her to lay next to me. Since kissing was not an option, she positioned herself in such a way that she was able to feed me one of her perky little tits. I engulfed it and enjoyed it as I finished myself manually.

She sprang up and retrieved a warm wash cloth from a towel warmer. She cleaned me off, and with scattered words asked me if everything was good. I smiled and ensured her it was. Just then the door bell rang, and she quickly pulled her dress back on, excused herself, and ran out the door. She must have been the only one working, and I could hear her converse with the customer and lead him to a nearby massage room. Returning, she once again made sure I was "OK, OK" as I got dressed. I asked her name, she told me "shee-shee" (I don't know how to spell it), several times, as if to make sure I would remember it for next time. With her arm around me she walked me back to the entrance. As I left I thought yes, there will be a next time all right.

SPragueCrawler
07-05-21, 14:57
Allegedly at Crystal sea, there's a white provider by the name of Elle. 10 am-6 pm W-F.Can anyone confirm this?

PriceIsRight39
07-06-21, 13:56
After decades in the Hobby, I finally decided to break my AMP cherry and spend some quality time at 1 + 1 for the first time last night.

Came by about 9:00 PM. You would not know this place is this big from the outside. Very tranquil with the lights down low, soft music playing, a water fountain bubbling in the lobby. Was greeted by a short, petite Asian gal, who I guessed was in her 40's (hard to tell because she was masked). Very cute, she was wearing a short, form fitting satiny dress. In her very difficult english, she asked me how long I wanted, I said 60 minutes and she collected the $60 door fee.

She led me down the hall past several rooms. Pointing to a restroom behind a curtain, she insisted that I wash my hands before beginning. Looks like they take COVID precautions pretty seriously here, which is good I guess.

After washing my hands, she led me to a massage room and shut the door. She pointed to the table, and with hand gestures and sporadic words she instructed me to get undressed and lie face down. Then she left the room.

A few minutes later, she returned. Spent a lot of time with hand sanitizer before working on me. With no lotion or oil (which I prefer, BTW), she worked my back, legs, neck and head for about 5 or 6 minutes. Good strong pressure, but clearly nothing you would get at a more medically-based practitioner. Occasionally, she would run her hands over my ass, but nothing near Door Number Two (which is OK by me, not really into that)..That's got to be one of the best massage stories I've heard. They going to get overwhelmed. LOL. Thanks for sharing!

DownRigger
07-12-21, 14:18
https://spokane-coeurdalene.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/its-hot-outside-and-itts-cool/773823493099

JBenny1
07-13-21, 00:47
https://spokane-coeurdalene.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/its-hot-outside-and-itts-cool/773823493099I have reached out to her several times over the last couple of years. I spend a few weeks in the Phoenix area during the winter. This past January I saw her post down there. I checked and she had ads running in Spokane at the same time. I stopped trying to reach out to her after that. She could be legit I don't know as I know of a few providers from Washington that will travel to Phoenix in the winter. In the end I've never gotten her to respond back.

NeverTell
07-13-21, 14:03
I'm looking for the closest AMP to the airport that provides at least a HJ. I'll have one night alone, staying near the airport and will need to uber to the location. Any recommendations?

Stay safe,

NT.

NeverTell
07-13-21, 19:45
I'm looking for the closest AMP to the airport that provides at least a HJ. I'll have one night alone, staying near the airport and will need to uber to the location. Any recommendations?

Stay safe,

NT.I just realized there is one in AH. I'll give it a try unless you recommend a different place. Does this make anybody nervous?

https://www.google.com/maps/@47.6432214,-117.5959278,3a,75y,267.61h,79.43t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1siGayRf2vs8NC0cPJ_8huLQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Stay safe,

NT.

Mr Sausage
07-14-21, 21:52
What can anyone tell me about Lucky oil spa?

MrFixIt1828
07-18-21, 08:02
What can anyone tell me about Lucky oil spa?Go to the next page and read report 140, any additional questions I'll be happy to answer if I can.

ExploringRubs
07-19-21, 02:47
I was visiting in CDA, did not see much on here that would point me to a good time. While driving down Government Way I saw Oriental Massage, figured I had nothing to lose by checking it out. Glad I did. Saw a late 30's lady, cute spinner body. Full menu, very friendly. Highly recommend.

MrFixIt1828
07-22-21, 00:46
I was visiting in CDA, did not see much on here that would point me to a good time. While driving down Government Way I saw Oriental Massage, figured I had nothing to lose by checking it out. Glad I did. Saw a late 30's lady, cute spinner body. Full menu, very friendly. Highly recommend.Thanks for the review, I'm thinking of head that way in August, might just check it out, I googled the place, it looked nice and clean, do you remember the girls name, and what was the damage?

NeverTell
08-01-21, 17:15
I just realized there is one in AH. I'll give it a try unless you recommend a different place. Does this make anybody nervous?

https://www.google.com/maps/@47.6432214,-117.5959278,3a,75y,267.61h,79.43t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1siGayRf2vs8NC0cPJ_8huLQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Stay safe,

NT.This place appears to be next door to T_Oil in AH.

https://spokane-coeurdalene.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/airport-spokanethailandmassage/208364372231

Is this a new place? I didn't find this address on RM.

Old Blue
08-02-21, 13:25
This place appears to be next door to T_Oil in AH.

https://spokane-coeurdalene.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/airport-spokanethailandmassage/208364372231

Is this a new place? I didn't find this address on RM.I believe that the point of the post was to show concern that the massage place is the next building West of the Airway PD.

NeverTell
08-02-21, 14:14
I believe that the point of the post was to show concern that the massage place is the next building West of the Airway PD.Sorry for the confusing posts. To clarify, it looks like there are two AMPs here. One at 13504 (unknown name) and one at 13420 (Thai Oil). The STG adv for the one at 13504 is nearly identical to several other adverts for AMPs all over Washington state, which concerns me. My other concern was the proximity to 13326.

Be safe,

NT.

Parker1
08-09-21, 16:47
I don't post much as I don't live in the area and where I do live there is no hobby. But I was in Spokane back in June for a couple of days. After going through he nightmare of trying to find someone to meet up with and having no success, I decided to hit an AMP.

First I went to Perfect Asian Massage in the valley. Cute girl in her late 30's, maybe early 40's. Pretty decent massage, then on the flip the usual handy work. Every time I was close I asked her to stop, and she would stop for a bit and then resume. Had a nice teasing session for about 10 min before I let her finish. Nothing else was available and wouldn't remove her shirt. Good experience overall. Usual tip.

On my last day I hit dragon star, purely because of reviews on this forum. Standard experience. Less massage and more rushed than the other place, but girl was cute 20's /30's and much more aggressive on the flip. Nothing else offered. Usual tip.

I would go back to either place next time I am in the area, but only if I couldn't find a normal meetup.

SnoreLax777
08-12-21, 16:07
Went to Perfect Asian Massage on Sprague in the valley. Chubby girl in her 40's, but really nice tits, also pulled her pants down to rub and play with her ass. Wouldn't let me play with her kitty tho. I kinda get a feeling no FS as they have the same paper signs as dragon star on the walls in the rooms, also a little reluctant about me pulling her pants down. The massage was ok, wasn't the reason why I was there. No negotiations just grabbed it, no jack hammering, nice slow and sensua, l gave 60 as a tip, looked pleased.

SnoreLax777
08-13-21, 16:37
Forgot her name, hr massage for 60, cfs, CBJ, fia. She can take a pounding, and she got me for $180. She says she's 35 I'm thinking maybe a little older. Big fake boobs. Wore some sexy panties but they didn't stay on long. Go have fun with her, massage girls come and go.

Spontaneous
08-16-21, 16:04
Flew into Spokane this weekend to visit my buddy and decided to go back to Thai. Saw Annie and had a great massage but she seemed to be paranoid. Very thin lady, middle aged, pretty. Great massage but no extras. Anyone else had any luck here? $60 house. Left $40. Plan to be back in a few weeks. Long flight!.

AlwaysHungry17
08-16-21, 20:11
Had a great massage by Summer at Lucky Oil Spa yesterday. $60 for hr + $140 cfs and I rammed her pretty good for a solid 10 minutes, then finished in bag.

I'll be back soon!

DownRigger
08-17-21, 13:22
Had a great massage by Summer at Lucky Oil Spa yesterday. $60 for hr + $140 cfs and I rammed her pretty good for a solid 10 minutes, then finished in bag.

I'll be back soon!I saw Summer about 2 weeks ago had a great time. I will be back.

PriceIsRight39
08-19-21, 12:15
I saw Summer about 2 weeks ago had a great time. I will be back.Much appreciated!

JBenny1
08-19-21, 16:12
I noticed new ads for a AMP off wellsley so I decided to give it a try. Place seemed ok so I decided to go in. I was met by a small gal probably early 40's named Maya. The ad said 40 for hr but their sign said 50. I've come to expect this and since I was already there I paid it. She had a short dress on so I knew I was in the right place. I don't like oil so I requested medium hard with no oil. I've found atleast for me I end up getting a firmer massage when I do this. The massage was good and on the flip the menu was wide open. She started at $. 2 for CBJ and $$ for cfs. I negotiated it down to $. 4 CBJ and cfs. She had a nice set of little melons and firm. I pounded away and she finally pointed to the clock so I hurried up blew in the bag. She cleaned me up and did the usual chat and I left. It was actually one of my better expierences I've had for awhile. I did notice another gal there that I have seen at Hong Kong in the valley. I was glad I didn't get her as I would have left.

FranklySports
08-26-21, 00:55
Got a good massage with a nice BBBJCIM from KD. Pretty much average provider 40 ish. At Crystal sea next month.

MSail18
08-26-21, 11:31
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

TooLad
08-28-21, 18:51
I noticed new ads for a AMP off wellsley so I decided to give it a try. Place seemed ok so I decided to go in. I was met by a small gal probably early 40's named Maya. The ad said 40 for hr but their sign said 50. I've come to expect this and since I was already there I paid it. She had a short dress on so I knew I was in the right place. I don't like oil so I requested medium hard with no oil. I've found atleast for me I end up getting a firmer massage when I do this. The massage was good and on the flip the menu was wide open. She started at $. 2 for CBJ and $$ for cfs. I negotiated it down to $. 4 CBJ and cfs. She had a nice set of little melons and firm. I pounded away and she finally pointed to the clock so I hurried up blew in the bag. She cleaned me up and did the usual chat and I left. It was actually one of my better expierences I've had for awhile. I did notice another gal there that I have seen at Hong Kong in the valley. I was glad I didn't get her as I would have left.Got a piece of Maya this week. Typical but attractive AMP girl. Did an hour massage was more like 30 min of massage which is fine, I don't go there for the massage anyway, on the flip jr was noticeably ready and she gently stroked me and we began negotiating, she's smart LOL. I like to test these girls limits with roughness and she only complained once, otherwise took a fantastic pounding and even creamed me a little. Said she probably won't be at this place for much longer.

DownRigger
08-30-21, 20:03
Are there any Vietnamese Spas in Spokane?

DownRigger
09-05-21, 10:59

I'll be back soon!Went to Lucky Oil Spa. Saw Lucey She gives a great message. She said Summer is gone and will be back in November.

NeverTell
09-14-21, 17:34
Sorry for the confusing posts. To clarify, it looks like there are two AMPs here. One at 13504 (unknown name) and one at 13420 (Thai Oil). The STG adv for the one at 13504 is nearly identical to several other adverts for AMPs all over Washington state, which concerns me. My other concern was the proximity to 13326.

Be safe,

NT.I've been to Thia Oil twice now. The first time was as expected. The second time, the door was locked. I knocked, no answer. I walked down the street to see if that building infront of the motel was actually another massage place or not. It didn't appear to be so I walked back to Thai Oil. This time someone unlocked the door and led me to a room. I told her I wanted 30 minutes and she pointed to the clock where 30 minutes would be and I agreed. After about 10 minutes I realized that she meant she wouldn't be able to see me until 30 minutes. I decided not to wait. I got dressed and left. There has to be another choice on that side of town.

JBenny1
09-22-21, 18:21
Decided last minute today to stop in to dragon star today. I know it's just a massage and a HE. Paid the door fee of. 5 for the half hour. I've been here in the past and I knew what to expect. Did the normal routine and laid on the table. Decent looking gal and if I remember right they usually were here. As soon as she came in she asked me to lay on my back and offered a pillow. I've never had this happen before but I figured I'd go along with it. As she started to rub lightly she asked how much tip. At that point I asked about the massage. She said no time for massage. She wanted. 5 for the HJ. I got up got dressed and had to ask for my door fee back. Never had this happen before. Now I know the massages aren't the best but I wasn't going to pay $ for a HJ. Anyone else ever have this happen to them?

AllenIdaho
09-22-21, 19:13
I'm usually not there for the massage at all. I prefer to pay for what I want up front, do my thing and bounce.

Redhotmailer
09-23-21, 14:59
I noticed new ads for a AMP off wellsley so I decided to give it a try. Place seemed ok so I decided to go in. I was met by a small gal probably early 40's named Maya. The ad said 40 for hr but their sign said 50. I've come to expect this and since I was already there I paid it. She had a short dress on so I knew I was in the right place. I don't like oil so I requested medium hard with no oil. I've found atleast for me I end up getting a firmer massage when I do this. The massage was good and on the flip the menu was wide open. She started at $. 2 for CBJ and $$ for cfs. I negotiated it down to $. 4 CBJ and cfs. She had a nice set of little melons and firm. I pounded away and she finally pointed to the clock so I hurried up blew in the bag. She cleaned me up and did the usual chat and I left. It was actually one of my better expierences I've had for awhile. I did notice another gal there that I have seen at Hong Kong in the valley. I was glad I didn't get her as I would have left.What's the name of the place?

JBenny1
09-23-21, 17:41
[QUOTE=Redhotmailer;5557456]What's the name of the place?[/QUOTE

I don't remember the name it's off wellsley a block east of division

Ryancp81
09-23-21, 21:26
What's the name of the place?Probably 12 Spa Body Massage. I don't see any reviews yet on RMaps yet.

https://goo.gl/maps/7xQbLvkvEBrvXTaK6

JusaYoungGamer
09-25-21, 05:22
I have been to lucky oil massage a few times but they were good experience's, been reading some reviews on here and have never seen evergreen massage was just wondering if anyone knew anything about the place because I was curious, or even what is your guys favorite place to go to I defiantly want to try some new ones out.

Ashensj
09-25-21, 13:27
I have been to lucky oil massage a few times but they were good experience's, been reading some reviews on here and have never seen evergreen massage was just wondering if anyone knew anything about the place because I was curious, or even what is your guys favorite place to go to I defiantly want to try some new ones out.I went to Evergreen a couple times a few years ago. Good massage, standard HE on the flip. Old, heavy set masseuse, but again it's been awhile.

Chinese Holiday is probably my favorite. Great massage and standard HE. I also like Hong Kong if I feel like splurging for a BBBJ / CIM.

DownRigger
09-25-21, 19:16
I went to Evergreen a couple times a few years ago. Good massage, standard HE on the flip. Old, heavy set masseuse, but again it's been awhile.

Chinese Holiday is probably my favorite. Great massage and standard HE. I also like Hong Kong if I feel like splurging for a BBBJ / CIM.Who do you see at the Chinese Holiday?

Ashensj
09-26-21, 12:21
Who do you see at the Chinese Holiday?I'm not sure their names but I've seen two different ladies there and they are both good.

Rktshp
09-26-21, 13:48
I went to Evergreen a couple times a few years ago. Good massage, standard HE on the flip. Old, heavy set masseuse, but again it's been awhile.Been here a couple times in the past few months. She tried to get 50 for hh, even though a sign said 40. When I made it look like I was going to walk she accepted it.

No tease, no play, just older heavyset. The massage itself wasn't bad but that's not the only thing I wanted.

Evergreen has been posting pretty hard advertising young pretty girls but I'm pretty sure its a scam.

DownRigger
10-20-21, 11:20
I talked with Lucy the other day and she told me she has a new girl that just started working there.

PriceIsRight39
10-20-21, 11:50
I talked with Lucy the other day and she told me she has a new girl that just started working there.Young? Slim? Maybe I should head over and check it out!! If I do I'll leave report. Never done the AMP in Spokane.

DownRigger
11-03-21, 11:52
Young? Slim? Maybe I should head over and check it out!! If I do I'll leave report. Never done the AMP in Spokane.I went there last week and had a hard time getting a answer on the phone. Saw CiCi she is a 30's something lady great message. But house price is 70 now and she wanted 80 for a HJ. Lucy is gone CiCi said they have a new boss. I probably won't go back.

TowerTimeUSA
11-15-21, 01:48
Don't be fooled by any online ads. Every Spokane / sv location is full of fat old women who will at best let you grab their flat saggy asses through their yoga pants.

Save your cash and drive over to Seattle for the weekend if the pass isn't a deathtrap.

AmericanScott
11-22-21, 06:28
Don't be fooled by any online ads. Every Spokane / sv location is full of fat old women who will at best let you grab their flat saggy asses through their yoga pants.

Save your cash and drive over to Seattle for the weekend if the pass isn't a deathtrap.LOL Well that is disappointing.

I was in Coeur D'Alene last month and there were a number of great spots: Chinese Body Works and Oriental massage spa -- both on North Government Way; Foot massage on and. 3rd street; and Asian massage on E. Seltice Way in Post Falls.

If you are in Spokane, sounds like you'd be better off trying Idaho.

PriceIsRight39
11-22-21, 13:03
LOL Well that is disappointing.

I was in Coeur D'Alene last month and there were a number of great spots: Chinese Body Works and Oriental massage spa -- both on North Government Way; Foot massage on and. 3rd street; and Asian massage on E. Seltice Way in Post Falls.

If you are in Spokane, sounds like you'd be better off trying Idaho.Could you give some details on the ladies in CDA?? Thanks.

AmericanScott
11-22-21, 14:34
Could you give some details on the ladies in CDA?? Thanks.Oriental Massage spa on Government way was by far my favorite. The women were some of the hottest I've seen and they had a fairly large menu of services. No BBFS, but almost everything else. They were a little pricier than I was used to, but they could probably demand that because they are younger and hotter than most of the local competition.

Mtnboy49
11-28-21, 15:06
Oriental Massage spa on Government way was by far my favorite. The women were some of the hottest I've seen and they had a fairly large menu of services. No BBFS, but almost everything else. They were a little pricier than I was used to, but they could probably demand that because they are younger and hotter than most of the local competition.That wouldn't be the one across from the Faigrounds would it?

GoaThillBilly
12-15-21, 00:23
That wouldn't be the one across from the Faigrounds would it?That's the one. Went there today and they were closed and the one south on the same street was also closed, WTF?

SnoreLax777
12-28-21, 11:40
Has anyone been there lately? Thinking about going there again while I'm in town.

Chad1337
12-31-21, 01:28
Anyone suggest a place with a nice, petite or under 35 masseuse currently working? Feel free to reply via DM if you prefer, would love some guidance. Is it appropriate to go in to see who is working? Last experience at Lucky Oil was not the best (I think it was a new employee over the ones mentioned in this thread), so wanted to try elsewhere while in town.

Amp Guide
01-24-22, 18:32
At the good spots on Spokane there were quite a few white girls working. Does anyone know or willing to share if any places have some younger white girls working. In the past. There was a place on Francis street. WOW super hot and nice. A few under the radar girls were also available. But its been a number of years since I had any business in the S and CDA area.

Thanks.

Old Blue
01-24-22, 22:42
At the good spots on Spokane there were quite a few white girls working. Does anyone know or willing to share if any places have some younger white girls working. In the past. There was a place on Francis street. WOW super hot and nice. A few under the radar girls were also available. But its been a number of years since I had any business in the S and CDA area.

Thanks.https://www.spokesman.com/stories/2012/jul/11/suspected-brothels-raided/

PriceIsRight39
01-26-22, 16:09
https://www.spokesman.com/stories/2012/jul/11/suspected-brothels-raided/Best part of the article. I who's these ladies would try again cause the competitive market is again, well.

It's not the first police raid targeting prostitution activity in Spokane this year. In February, police searched motel rooms in Airway Heights and Spokane as part of an investigation into a group of traveling prostitutes who said they were making good money here because the local competition is ugly.

LOL.

PriceIsRight39
01-26-22, 16:10

Thanks.Wouldn't it be nice a AMP full of pretty little white spinners!! LOL Any day now.

Tom2000
01-28-22, 00:45
CDA AMPs, Several of them are closed anyone know what happened?

Money420
01-28-22, 15:15
Best part of the article. I who's these ladies would try again cause the competitive market is again, well.

It's not the first police raid targeting prostitution activity in Spokane this year. In February, police searched motel rooms in Airway Heights and Spokane as part of an investigation into a group of traveling prostitutes who said they were making good money here because the local competition is ugly.

LOL.That article is 10 years old. I don't think there is enough Ho activity these days for the cops to waste their time.

MrFixIt1828
01-28-22, 15:19
That article is 10 years old. I don't think there is enough Ho activity these days for the cops to waste their time.The article I read, had three or four girls in a group traveling through, when one said all the girls said all the girls here are ugly, it was only a year or two ago.

Spontaneous
01-29-22, 13:10
Has anyone have a report available for this spa? I am going there again for business soon. Thanks.

WestCoastr
02-01-22, 19:05
Has anyone have a report available for this spa? I am going there again for business soon. Thanks.I've been here twice.

Rate is accurate and a Benji on top of the entry will get you home. Grant and Hamilton on top of entry gets a handshake.

The handshake was not repeatable for me but the home run was truly a grand slam. I like this park and plan on visiting again.

SparkMann
02-01-22, 21:45
When going to a new AMP location, where you don't know anyone, are you essentially obligated to go with the first woman that comes out to greet you?. How do you get to see what all of the options are?.

Ryancp81
02-05-22, 21:39
When going to a new AMP location, where you don't know anyone, are you essentially obligated to go with the first woman that comes out to greet you?. How do you get to see what all of the options are?.Well clearly it's not exactly the Bunny Ranch in NV type of lineup at any AMP so I personally tend to go with whomever greets me. I suspect they may have a system of who gets the next customer too for fairness, so it may end up leading to nowhere if you were to push it and ask in that manner as they could a suspect you're a LEO too. Hope this helps.

GoaThillBilly
02-06-22, 19:19
So can anyone confirm that the two Spa's on Government way in CDA are still closed? If so, are there any other viable options in CDA?

Gus38
02-07-22, 00:43
So can anyone confirm that the two Spa's on Government way in CDA are still closed? If so, are there any other viable options in CDA?The two on Government Way are closed Chinese Bodyworks and Oriental Massage Spa. Also, LH Bodyworks on 18XX Lincoln way is closed. Asia Massage on 10XX and 3rd St is open and it's has the same name and number as the one in Post Falls has. The one in Post Falls standard H / J. Oriental Acupressure Center is open on 40X E Montana Ave and 4th Street. Never seen any reviews on that one.

SparkMann
02-07-22, 19:28
Has anyone tried A Massage on and. Argonne? Just happened to notice it the other day.

SPragueCrawler
02-09-22, 15:23
Has anyone tried A Massage on and. Argonne? Just happened to notice it the other day.Yes, pretty solid massage, and HE, just one provider I've seen there. She's pretty open to take off top during HE.

SPragueCrawler
02-11-22, 20:10
Nice little body with perfect boobs. Did some new things while reaching under me and milking as I was face down, while rubbing between cheeks. She also liked to be massaged!.

PriceIsRight39
02-14-22, 13:20
Nice little body with perfect boobs. Did some new things while reaching under me and milking as I was face down, while rubbing between cheeks. She also liked to be massaged!.Ooo!! Sounds fun! No CFS? I'm in need of putting jr in a pussy. Although the milking sounds fun I need the vag!!

Thanks for the report.

Nice handle!

Ryancp81
02-22-22, 23:31
Ooo!! Sounds fun! No CFS? I'm in need of putting jr in a pussy. Although the milking sounds fun I need the vag!!

Thanks for the report.

Nice handle!Nothing more than HJ and often a PM at Happy Day. Probably the best in that regard in town though.

PriceIsRight39
02-23-22, 14:08
Nothing more than HJ and often a PM at Happy Day. Probably the best in that regard in town though.Cool! Are the ladies decent looking? Age range? What's the standard tip for that?

Thanks for the report!

MrFixIt1828
02-23-22, 15:33
Cool! Are the ladies decent looking? Age range? What's the standard tip for that?

Thanks for the report!Good question, I usually tip $40 for just a hand job, only $20 if its just so so, and $60 for hand job and pm, probably too high?

PriceIsRight39
02-23-22, 17:41
Good question, I usually tip $40 for just a hand job, only $20 if its just so so, and $60 for hand job and pm, probably too high?I've never done the AMP so wouldn't know. Sounds about right. Total 120-130 for an hour? Including tip.

Amp Guide
02-24-22, 18:07
You could find girls off the farm working in the AMPs and private massage. Any one know if this still exists anywhere in the Spokane area white girls. Not the K or C girls.

Thanks Missing the great years of past. OMG some of the best girls around the Spokane area.

JohnnyGuitar
02-24-22, 18:51
Coming to town this weekend. If I wanted full service, or a really good BBBJ, what AMP do I go to? Seeing good things about Thailand Oil and 1+1.

GoaThillBilly
02-24-22, 21:16
Good question, I usually tip $40 for just a hand job, only $20 if its just so so, and $60 for hand job and pm, probably too high?No, that seems about right, although I don't typically pay extra for the PM, maybe 10 more to be generous. I went to the Lucky Oil place about a month ago, $50 for the HH, and on the flip she wanted $100 more for a HE. I was like hell no. She said she would take it off, which she didn't. Agreed to. 80, for just HE and UTR touch. I felt I was ripped off and for sure won't be back. Don't recall her name, she was maybe 50's and pretty attractive. Still, I felt she lied and ripped me off. Way it goes sometimes.

HushPuppie
02-25-22, 18:41
After reading few reports I decided to try this one this week. I'm not sure how long they've been operating there.

Cindy is older (40's) and is a 5/10. For a first time visit, I ordered a 30 m and dished 40 up front.

She delivered a VERY thorough massage and has great skills. She has been doing this for 5 years.

Standard flip and HE. I reached up for a squeeze and she quickly offered them. .

I didn't pursue anything else. Next.

Hush.

Tom2000
02-28-22, 15:50
After reading few reports I decided to try this one this week. I'm not sure how long they've been operating there.

Cindy is older (40's) and is a 5/10. For a first time visit, I ordered a 30 m and dished 40 up front.

She delivered a VERY thorough massage and has great skills. She has been doing this for 5 years.

Standard flip and HE. I reached up for a squeeze and she quickly offered them. .

I didn't pursue anything else. Next..Same, but 1 hour (60) and offered FS for 200, did not try.

SnoreLax777
02-28-22, 18:11
Went to thai massage, can't find a listing for it on Google, but it's next to boost mobile by Sprague and Havana. Inside is kind of a shit hole, flashing lights, wierd music playing, the area around this place is busy, located in a strip mall. First time I've had a Thai massage and she did a good job, it felt amazing, probably one of the better massages I've had. She said her name is Pattaya. The towels on the table were clean. She was wearing short black dress with no panties. I would say she's in her late 30's to early 40's, Ass wasn't flat but wasnt huge (looked good in doggy), I loved her tits tho, small but yet plump. She didn't do much teasing, I rubbed her leg a little bit but she kinda pulled away, I was thinking I wasn't going to get anything. Flip happened she finished the massage and started playing with my dick. Asked if we could fuck she asked how much I was going to tip, we settled on 140. No BJ but I was ready to go anyway, doggy / mish / cg. Her pussy felt really good, no fake moaning, or fake cumming seizure shit from her. Had to be quiet so the store next door didn't hear us. There was another girl there sounded younger but didn't see her. As with AMPs YMMV. I will definitely be going back.

Old Blue
02-28-22, 20:44
Went to thai massage, can't find a listing for it on Google, but it's next to boost mobile by Sprague and Havana. I believe it is listed as "7 days oil spa massage".

SnoreLax777
02-28-22, 21:29
I believe it is listed as "7 days oil spa massage".Yep that's it! Thanks. I didn't see the name when I was there my mind was elsewhere LOL.

PriceIsRight39
03-01-22, 14:46
Went to thai massage, can't find a listing for it on Google, but it's next to boost mobile by Sprague and Havana. Inside is kind of a shit hole, flashing lights, wierd music playing, the area around this place is busy, located in a strip mall. First time I've had a Thai massage and she did a good job, it felt amazing, probably one of the better massages I've had. She said her name is Pattaya. The towels on the table were clean. She was wearing short black dress with no panties. I would say she's in her late 30's to early 40's, Ass wasn't flat but wasnt huge (looked good in doggy), I loved her tits tho, small but yet plump. She didn't do much teasing, I rubbed her leg a little bit but she kinda pulled away, I was thinking I wasn't going to get anything. Flip happened she finished the massage and started playing with my dick. Asked if we could fuck she asked how much I was going to tip, we settled on 140. No BJ but I was ready to go anyway, doggy / mish / cg. Her pussy felt really good, no fake moaning, or fake cumming seizure shit from her. Had to be quiet so the store next door didn't hear us. There was another girl there sounded younger but didn't see her. As with AMPs YMMV. I will definitely be going back.Wow! Sounds fun! Did she have a hairy kitty? I Hera the Asian ladies often do. I can't resist that! Ha ha. Any DATY?

Was she cute??

SnoreLax777
03-01-22, 17:48
Wow! Sounds fun! Did she have a hairy kitty? I Hera the Asian ladies often do. I can't resist that! Ha ha. Any DATY?

Was she cute??She wore a mask the whole time, her body was nice and pussy tight. Bald pussy, tasted good, she didn't lube her self up. I would totally recommend this place.

JusaYoungGamer
03-04-22, 12:17
Wanted to know if anyone had info on this place, plan on visiting in the future as the drive isn't to far for me.

SnoreLax777
03-04-22, 18:05
Wanted to know if anyone had info on this place, plan on visiting in the future as the drive isn't to far for me.Was about a year ago. Massage was OK, had an older gal, tits were ok, HJ ok nothing special, no jack hammering.

DownRigger
03-07-22, 14:50
Can anyone tell me how the Chineese Holiday is these days and who is working.

CrackedWheat
03-07-22, 21:49
Can anyone tell me how the Chineese Holiday is these days and who is working.Hello DR, just went there yesterday. I prefer an HR but the greeter let me know she had an appointment and could only do 30 minutes. I appreciated that as less reputable places would have take the HR fee and rushed the session. They did raise prices to $50/70. I didn't understand her name but she was 40 or so, about 5'2" with a pretty face and a MILF body. The massage started out slow but she started getting momentum and good technique as time progressed. She was good about some teasing and really had nice soft surface touching before the flip. I gave her $60 for the HHR and she asked about the tip I offered $40 more which she seemed pleased with. The HE had her focused and she was open to coaching. It took a lot effort on her part but the finish was really good.

The place is still clean and the table had fresh sheets and a towel. I don't think they have a shower but I don't usually ask post-covid. Pretty sure no additional menu items are available but all things considered a pretty good session. Will repeat.

CW.

PriceIsRight39
03-23-22, 10:56
Claiming white girls working. Anyone been? I've passed it many times. Busy location by the Dutch bros coffee shack.

Here's the map link. You can see the joint with the street view. I'm in need of a release. Any intel appreciated.

Happy hunting.

https://maps.app.goo.gl/Pai6JgZECoavQoaK7

Rktshp
03-23-22, 18:45
Claiming white girls working. Anyone been? I've passed it many times. Busy location by the Dutch bros coffee shack.

Here's the map link. You can see the joint with the street view. I'm in need of a release. Any intel appreciated.

Happy hunting.

https://maps.app.goo.gl/Pai6JgZECoavQoaK7She recently moved out of state.

Tom2000
03-23-22, 23:46

Happy hunting.

https://maps.app.goo.gl/Pai6JgZECoavQoaK7Check out https://spokane-coeurdalene.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/spokanehappy-ending-here/809742495934.

Same owner for several places around Spokane, and yes they all provide such services.

TooLad
03-24-22, 19:08
Is Hong Kong foot wash the only place offering BBBJ these days?

DirtyDirky
03-24-22, 23:11
Is Hong Kong foot wash the only place offering BBBJ these days?The place on Sprague by Costco = BBBJ BBFS Best BJ I have had in a long time. I pulled out from doggy and layed down for the finish and let her suck me dry.

PriceIsRight39
03-25-22, 12:16
The place on Sprague by Costco = BBBJ BBFS Best BJ I have had in a long time. I pulled out from doggy and layed down for the finish and let her suck me dry.Nice!! Was she decent looking? Age? I've been told that most are a bit older. Not that that's a deal breaker. BBFS is tempting!!

Septmorn
03-25-22, 12:44
The place on Sprague by Costco = BBBJ BBFS Best BJ I have had in a long time. I pulled out from doggy and layed down for the finish and let her suck me dry.What's the name of the spot near Costco?

Old Blue
03-25-22, 20:34
What's the name of the spot near Costco?I believe it is listed as "7 days oil spa massage".

PsychicMega
03-27-22, 10:42
Can confirm. Went there yesterday and got BBFS plus BBBJ. It was pretty good. Nice massage and and she really worked hard to finish that BJ.

DirtyDirky
03-27-22, 21:10
Nice!! Was she decent looking? Age? I've been told that most are a bit older. Not that that's a deal breaker. BBFS is tempting!!She was probably early 40's a little pudgy but so willing to earn her keep. Perky tits and around 5' She probably would have let me go greek for extra if I asked. It's worth a try she was clean, hardworking and attentive.