PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

1EroticArt
05-05-10, 19:50
Dropped in about 2pm on the last day, today. Lots of customers, more than usual. Probably 15 girls, most fairly hot. The girls quickly let me know since it was the last day no rules need apply. Opted for a Honey's handshake from a hotty that will head to Texas after today. The girls I talked with were mostly at a loss as to what they would do to make money from here out.

Martinisshy
05-06-10, 03:11
Dropped in about 2pm on the last day, today. Lots of customers, more than usual. Probably 15 girls, most fairly hot. The girls quickly let me know since it was the last day no rules need apply. Opted for a Honey's handshake from a hotty that will head to Texas after today. The girls I talked with were mostly at a loss as to what they would do to make money from here out.Man it sucks to be unemployed and broke at probably the best opportunity for a hot dance.

Pariah
05-06-10, 17:38
Dropped in about 2pm on the last day, today. Lots of customers, more than usual. Probably 15 girls, most fairly hot. The girls quickly let me know since it was the last day no rules need apply. Opted for a Honey's handshake from a hotty that will head to Texas after today. The girls I talked with were mostly at a loss as to what they would do to make money from here out.

they can come to my joint. There's always work!!

Diver3
05-07-10, 20:18
Man it sucks to be unemployed and broke at probably the best opportunity for a hot dance.

Yup, I can agree with you on that-except my unemployment ran out last week.

Re: Honeys

Happened to be driving down Hwy 99 and there was the locksmith (bulger) changing out the locks- and a big box truck loading up the furnishings, I guess.

And the reader board eerily says "we're open"....

Oh well, just another chapter closing in the sordid Puget Sound.

Gon' Divin'

Buick 62
08-23-10, 14:30
This is a long shot, but. About 5 years ago I met a gal at Honey's in Everett. She was in her 30s long-ish blonde hair, big boobs, great personality. She went by the name Joy. I don't remember the lap dance she gave me but I do remember that I gave her my business card.

The very next day she called me and needed stage fee for work, we meet at a bar in Marysville. We went back to my office (after hours). She asked for me to give her oral, which I did. Then I fucked her. She had a completely shaved puss and it was great. Maybe the best.

She called me the next day and I could not talk so I asked her to call me again. I never had her # but I often think about how great she was.

I would love to find her if she's still around. Anyone know her?

Buick 62
08-23-10, 14:37
Double Post, sorry...

Member #4143
08-30-10, 01:35
Any help would be great.

Diver3
08-31-10, 21:47
Any help would be great.

All gone bye....bye......

Sniff
01-16-11, 19:34
Apparently there will be a new strip club in Monroe opening in February. It will be named Macalicious Gentlemens Club.

Sniff
01-16-11, 19:50
Apparently there will be a new strip club in Monroe opening in February. It will be named Macalicious Gentlemens Club.

Cdude2
02-08-11, 02:48
This guy must work for the club. He has 7 reports and they are all about this club opening in a bunch of different area forums in Washington, to include Tacoma.

Really, one post in the Everett area would have been plenty. If I lived in Tacoma I certainly would not run up to Monroe to a strip club. If I lived in Everett maybe.

Sniff
03-06-11, 01:11
This guy must work for the club. He has 7 reports and they are all about this club opening in a bunch of different area forums in Washington, to include Tacoma.

Really, one post in the Everett area would have been plenty. If I lived in Tacoma I certainly would not run up to Monroe to a strip club. If I lived in Everett maybe.I have been a member here for year. A longtime hobbyist and on the larger local boards. I live in the area and was curious what others thought. Personally I think Monroe is a terrible location. Just my opinion.

1EroticArt
03-06-11, 13:34
I have been a member here for year. A longtime hobbyist and on the larger local boards. I live in the area and was curious what others thought. Personally I think Monroe is a terrible location. Just my opinion.Monroe is not a great place for this type of club. I don't expect it to last very long. Not saying it wouldn't be enjoyable, just too many folks around that don't want it there.

Engineer Bob
04-01-11, 00:11
Monroe is not a great place for this type of club. I don't expect it to last very long. Not saying it wouldn't be enjoyable, just too many folks around that don't want it there.Looking at where you find most longer-term clubs, residential areas don't standout as lasting. Mixed commercial / retail or industrial areas are where most survive.

Cherokee00
04-08-11, 17:18
Looking at where you find most longer-term clubs, residential areas don't standout as lasting. Mixed commercial / retail or industrial areas are where most survive.Did this place ever open?

WebbHoes
11-27-16, 23:18
Dropped in about 2pm on the last day, today. Lots of customers, more than usual. Probably 15 girls, most fairly hot. The girls quickly let me know since it was the last day no rules need apply. Opted for a Honey's handshake from a hotty that will head to Texas after today. The girls I talked with were mostly at a loss as to what they would do to make money from here out.That was a great day. I rawdogged three ladies that day.

BuckNaked123
01-03-17, 20:28
That was a great day. I rawdogged three ladies that day.Damn, wish I would have thought about going.

KookyKidd
08-04-21, 02:55
I will be traveling to the area soon. Just wanted to know of any good spots to partake while I am in the area. Cool to PM me if you want.

ZoooBus
08-04-21, 10:13
I will be traveling to the area soon. Just wanted to know of any good spots to partake while I am in the area. Cool to PM me if you want.Bad news. There are no longer any strip clubs in Everett. Or even in Snohomish county. Your best bet is to go to the Seattle part of this forum and ask there.

MrCraftyHands
10-10-21, 19:17
I don't see a discussion of this anywhere? I'm here for work frequently and have wondered about it. A buddy told me it's really just a bunch a gay dudes. That is not my thing, personally. Can anyone who has been tell us what it's like? What to expect? If it's even worth a trip? Thanks.

HarleySteve
10-19-21, 12:47
I don't see a discussion of this anywhere? I'm here for work frequently and have wondered about it. A buddy told me it's really just a bunch a gay dudes. That is not my thing, personally. Can anyone who has been tell us what it's like? What to expect? If it's even worth a trip? Thanks.Your buddy is mostly correct in a bunch of gay dudes either wanting to suck or be sucked. Lots of video booths with glory holes. Sometimes around lunch time or evenings there are some ladies or couples visiting in the theater. They have three theaters; hetro, gay, and sissy / TG. In the hetro section there is a section for couples to play. When ladies do appear guys are on them like dogs to raw meet. Have had lots of fun with my neighbors wife there a few times. Most guys are respectful in watching us play together. You will need to go to Seattle for strip clubs since there are none in Snohomish County! Also lots of AMPs around Airport Video. You may want to join Fetlife to find more of your liking.

CrashBandi
10-20-21, 23:10
Your buddy is mostly correct in a bunch of gay dudes either wanting to suck or be sucked. Lots of video booths with glory holes. Sometimes around lunch time or evenings there are some ladies or couples visiting in the theater. They have three theaters; hetro, gay, and sissy / TG. In the hetro section there is a section for couples to play. When ladies do appear guys are on them like dogs to raw meet. Have had lots of fun with my neighbors wife there a few times. Most guys are respectful in watching us play together. You will need to go to Seattle for strip clubs since there are none in Snohomish County! Also lots of AMPs around Airport Video. You may want to join Fetlife to find more of your liking.Since Secrets closed its becoming one of the go-to places for couples. There is one couple that announces when they are going on Fetlife and Doublelist. If you see their ad, follow their instructions and you might get lucky.

GolphPro
08-14-22, 13:34
Dropped in about 2pm on the last day, today. Lots of customers, more than usual. Probably 15 girls, most fairly hot. The girls quickly let me know since it was the last day no rules need apply. Opted for a Honey's handshake from a hotty that will head to Texas after today. The girls I talked with were mostly at a loss as to what they would do to make money from here out.That last week of honeys was a free for all.

It was like a sex club. No one was hiding it.

I hope I didn't get any dancers pregnant that week.