PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Popncim
07-25-10, 16:42
Stopped in bout a month ago. Been awhile since I had been there and was met at door by Sara wearing a sexy little dress. (usally an indication there is more available than R&T)

Xtras beyond R&T now offered. (.6 entry .8 tip for entry #2)

3pops

Popncim
07-25-10, 16:44
Stopped in bout a month ago. Been awhile since I had been there and was met at door by Sara wearing a sexy little dress. (usally an indication there is more available than R&T)

Xtras beyond R&T now offered. (.6 entry - .8 tip for entry #2)

3pops

Buick 62
08-23-10, 15:00
Magic Spa on 128th near a sports bar.

Haven't been there in a while but its my first choice.

Never any complaints. .4 + 1. FS - I might be paying to much from what i read here.

Popncim
09-05-10, 13:50
I may be back in the area again!

Is Tokyo Spa still open? If they are, is the talent any good?Still open, but no talent recomendation as it's been some time since I have been there.

AMPS are always a crap shoot IMO, but great for that spur of the moment urge.

3pops

Popncim
09-05-10, 13:56
I may be back in the area again!

Is Tokyo Spa still open? If they are, is the talent any good?

Jenny @ Tokyo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Saw this in the Seattle posts

3pops

Just got done over in Lynnwood at Tokyo Spa. Saw Jenny. Who I've been seeing a few times so far over there. Got the hour table shower and massage. Usually drop .4 for HJ. She has been great so tonight I spent $ for FS. For anyone who hasn't been there or with her. She is about 5'4" giver or take a few inches and 115-120lbs. Large B or small C breast and a very nice firm ass. She never rushes and is very sensual no matter services she provides. Personally I would recommend her for any in the area that want to visit an AMP.I wasn't too impressed w/ Jenny. Got a table shower and a veryshort lack luster massage. She appeared to be 30-35yo, shoulder length hair. Not fat, but not spinner type. I've had better sessions w/ Sue. Lately I've visited Bonnie at Eurotouch. YMMV.

Raveneye1993
10-03-10, 17:14
Went to GS about 2 weeks ago, first time there since heard ok reviews. Saw Sera, great attitude. $.60 for door and $ for FS for a total of 160.

Mstersds
01-07-12, 16:18
Its a legit place, but the regina is a super hot girl that is very good with her hands and forearms. I plan on going back often.

Amp Guide
04-11-12, 21:04
Is nice and legit. Great touch but average middle aged see girls. Took one for the team. Oh well. Back next week and will try a different place.

BimForFun
12-26-12, 13:03
Great massage, no extras, cute asian with tight bod and strong hands. The room was warm and peaceful but door was left open, the massage table was behind a panel but you can hear hall traffic. Overall, an awesome massage for $50, but don't look for extras.

NomadFromJerz
03-14-13, 00:15
First off, I this place is not in Everett its in Oak Harbour. I'm here on Whidbey island for a week and needed to visit a AMP seeing how this is my first time in the state. From the begining I knew I was going to have my work cut out for me just finding a place out here. Found Oriental Pearl on SR20. I was tempted to walk out moments after I walked in. The provider had nothing going for her, but desperate times.

So I go through the routine. She asks if I've been there before, I tell her a long time ago and all is good. A less than spectacular massage is provided, all I can look forward to is the prep for the flip. It doesn't come. A hand clap on my back and instructions to turn over is the work up to the flip. A light chest massage and then she realizes my member is a little excited. She cleans up the pre jax and tells me to hold on. FINNALY, I think to myself. Instead of her going to work, she lubes my hand up and motions for me to go at it, giving me permission to touch her saggy ass. WTF. This can't be what washington has to offer. After multiple attempts of guiding her hand in stroking me and experssing my dissatisfaction I but an end to this waste of time.

I have one more chance on Friday to make good my washington trip. I'm thinking Tokyo in seattle on my way to catch my flight. Can't get worst. Can it?

Nomad

Amp Guide
07-17-13, 12:12
It was not exactly my favorite place, but late at night, Not much else open. The C girl was dressed in a short tight hooker outfit with fake breasts. She was nice but it was more if a wam bam experience. Table shower was good. No really massage QUick back rub then flip please. She seemed like she wanted to move the others that showed up after I got there. I was thinking it was great as I was the only one in the parking lot. But as we got started it was a stampeed and I think she was the only one working.

I like the more innocent quiet almost legit places where you can charm the girl some.

But late on business, One cannot be picky.

Stay safe out there. I did see one WSW on 99, but was not interested.

More soon

KricketHunter
07-20-13, 13:25
As some of you know its pretty hit and miss up north of Everett so I decided to give Far East in Marysville a shot. The location is not great due to it being in the corner of the building with parking and its entrance right in view of everyone who cares to look. They have two regular girls and a few that come in when it gets busy. As usual I asked for Lisa and waited for her to finish up but it was worth the wait. Lisa is in her upper 30's and decent on the eyes massage was great for an AMP with plenty of flirting touches and she is willing to play with the boys right off the bat. On flip she only offered a HJ for. 6 but it is well worth it, be warned she will try to get. 8 out of you so you will have to deal.

The other Girl is slightly better looking and in her upper 20's but I have not had her offer any extras Although she hints at it.

AzGuy812
12-30-13, 19:33
It was not exactly my favorite place, but late at night, Not much else open. The C girl was dressed in a short tight hooker outfit with fake breasts. She was nice but it was more if a wam bam experience. Table shower was good. No really massage QUick back rub then flip please. She seemed like she wanted to move the others that showed up after I got there. I was thinking it was great as I was the only one in the parking lot. But as we got started it was a stampeed and I think she was the only one working.

I like the more innocent quiet almost legit places where you can charm the girl some.

But late on business, One cannot be picky.

Stay safe out there. I did see one WSW on 99, but was not interested.

More soonYou probably got Amy. She really likes to get you in and out (of the place) fast, it seems. Fine if all you want is the extras, but if you want an actual massage, go elsewhere.

My recommendations for S Everett / and Lynwood area, in order are:

1. Airport (if you can get Happy or Mimi, you are in for a treat, but I've never really been disappointed by any of the girls there).

2. King's Sauna. Never a bad experience here, they have a nice TS, and FS is available. The girls seem to rotate regularly, so it's hard to find a regular.

3. Golden Spa (very good looking girls last time I went there. Don't think they had a TS, though).

4. Serene Lake Massage (standard for this area (which is quite good). One girl there was really cute, but she was never there the times I went back, I think she moved to another place).

Pussy Hound
02-23-14, 16:06
I am looking for a girl that will do BBBJ, do you guys have any recommendations?

CigarCharlie
03-13-14, 17:02
Stopped in for the first time a few weeks back. The parking lot was empty so no issues with that uncomfortable feeling when you run into other mongers. Greeted by a short medium build Asian in a cute dress I think here name was lily. TS was great cleaning all spots. Good massage and great extras. Very GFE.

Phillips35
06-13-14, 02:10
Any info on China foot massage on EMW?

MilitiaMan0
12-01-14, 22:13
Hey guys. First post, long time lurker.

Which place has the best looking women? I'm new to the area and have no reports, yet. Just curious before I go check them out and find out which place has the cuter ladies. This will save me a little money.

Thanks in advance!

MilitiaMan0
12-01-14, 23:41
Fellow mongers,

I'm new to the area and would like some advice. Which place has the best looking girls? I know I can and will find out for myself but this may save me a little coin.

Thanks.

Johnny Wasatch
12-04-14, 14:33
How many times must we repeat -- If you want some intel, you need to give some intel OR take a few minutes and read through the forums.

You will not get a response if you have one or two posts to your name. Go through the various posts, get the best idea you can, try out your best-guess AMP, and report back. Once we see that you have some credibility, we will start responding to your questions.

MilitiaMan0
12-05-14, 02:02
As I stated, I'm new here. I have visited a couple places though! First stop, I spa in Mt Vernon. I don't remember her name but she wasn't a looker I remember that! Oh well. Got HH massage and full release. She was more than happy to lift her shirt for me as well.

Next, bodyworks in Burlington. Saw Meme. Kind of cute and petite. Small a cups. She greeted me as I walked in wearing a see through shirt and fancy bra. Hr massage was nice. No shower but left happy.

I have read through old post but just wanted more recent info on places around. I guess I'm not used to it being this slow coming from a city!

Thanks anyways.

TravelGuy65
02-26-15, 17:51
You probably got Amy. She really likes to get you in and out (of the place) fast, it seems. Fine if all you want is the extras, but if you want an actual massage, go elsewhere.

My recommendations for S Everett / and Lynwood area, in order are:

1. Airport (if you can get Happy or Mimi, you are in for a treat, but I've never really been disappointed by any of the girls there).

2. King's Sauna. Never a bad experience here, they have a nice TS, and FS is available. The girls seem to rotate regularly, so it's hard to find a regular.

3. Golden Spa (very good looking girls last time I went there. Don't think they had a TS, though).

4. Serene Lake Massage (standard for this area (which is quite good). One girl there was really cute, but she was never there the times I went back, I think she moved to another place).Hi. I have been to Golden on a trip up there. It was great FS. Just wondering why you think Airport is at the top of your list over Golden. I'm making a trip there soon and will either go to Golden or maybe try Airport based on what I hear.

BarryWood
03-21-15, 03:37
I went to the massage place next to the dumpling place off Aurora on Greenwood (14314 Greenwood Ave and Seattle).

It was $60 up front for the table shower massage from a cute little girl but wouldn't let me touch her or give a happy ending.

Is it ok to ask explicitly for a BJ / FS? Or what's the best way to let them know what is really expencted?

I would think any place that advertises on BP with an ad like this would give happy endings of all sorts.

http://seattle.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/all-new-staff-just-come-here-from-lanew-beautifulsexy-dollstable-shower-4hands206-327-9832/20775811

Ocean Explorer
03-25-15, 09:38
I went to the massage place next to the dumpling place off Aurora on Greenwood (14314 Greenwood Ave and Seattle).

It was $60 up front for the table shower massage from a cute little girl but wouldn't let me touch her or give a happy ending.

Is it ok to ask explicitly for a BJ / FS? Or what's the best way to let them know what is really expencted?

I would think any place that advertises on BP with an ad like this would give happy endings of all sorts.

http://seattle.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/all-new-staff-just-come-here-from-lanew-beautifulsexy-dollstable-shower-4hands206-327-9832/20775811I agree. Based on that Back Page ad I would head there in a flash with great expectations. Sexy babes with sexy poses! Suggestive wording. They should be accused of false advertising.

LCB
03-25-15, 17:17
Thanks for posting about this place. I've been curious about them since they've opened. Sorry to hear that it didn't pan out.

-LCB.

http://seattle.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/all-new-staff-just-come-here-from-lanew-beautifulsexy-dollstable-shower-4hands206-327-9832/20775811

Boots57
04-03-15, 04:05
Been to a few AMP's in the Everette / lynnwood area and the best I found for a while was Lake serene, though it has gone a bit down hill recently. I would see candy aka mia when she was there but she left. Started seeing cici for a while, then she kind of started being less enthused? She would give a hell of a time in the shower, stopped doing that completely as well as coming off as kind of lazy when it comes down to it. Trying to find a new place that's close by, thinking of trying either airport in Everette or elite in Edmonds. I found a place in bellevue that is amazing, but a little more expensive at 300. The girls there are by far the best, and I have been all over the USA At some pretty nice places. The girls pictures are actually pretty damn accurate, its just a bit more than I would like to pay. Can look the place up at golden7blossom.com , you won't be disapointed. But for the other two places, anyone have any suggestions?

Duke Stalin
05-15-15, 15:34
Been to a few AMP's in the Everette / lynnwood area and the best I found for a while was Lake serene, though it has gone a bit down hill recently. I would see candy aka mia when she was there but she left. Started seeing cici for a while, then she kind of started being less enthused? She would give a hell of a time in the shower, stopped doing that completely as well as coming off as kind of lazy when it comes down to it. Trying to find a new place that's close by, thinking of trying either airport in Everette or elite in Edmonds. I found a place in bellevue that is amazing, but a little more expensive at 300. The girls there are by far the best, and I have been all over the USA At some pretty nice places. The girls pictures are actually pretty damn accurate, its just a bit more than I would like to pay. Can look the place up at golden7blossom.com , you won't be disapointed. But for the other two places, anyone have any suggestions?Thanks for sharing the info. Here's my report: I texted that number in that website and after about 30 minutes got a response. After doing some research on the girl that was available according to the booker's response I decided.

To give it a chance. I went through his pre-screening process which is very intrusive but I was curious as to how good this place would be. I have no regrets even knowing that it was $$$ which a lot higher than the streets. Services.

I got for the same fee include BBBJ, doggy, mish, cowgirl, mutual shower, massage. Girl was very pretty with big natural tits. No tats, upscale location very clean place. I will be back but I need to save some money, cheers.

Sicilly
05-22-15, 07:13
Thanks for sharing the info. Here's my report: I texted that number in that website and after about 30 minutes got a response. After doing some research on the girl that was available according to the booker's response I decided.

To give it a chance. I went through his pre-screening process which is very intrusive but I was curious as to how good this place would be. I have no regrets even knowing that it was $$$ which a lot higher than the streets. Services.

I got for the same fee include BBBJ, doggy, mish, cowgirl, mutual shower, massage. Girl was very pretty with big natural tits. No tats, upscale location very clean place. I will be back but I need to save some money, cheers.WOW, that's a little too rich for me without A2 M and back to A!

Boots57
06-06-15, 03:48
Thanks for sharing the info. Here's my report: I texted that number in that website and after about 30 minutes got a response. After doing some research on the girl that was available according to the booker's response I decided.

I got for the same fee include BBBJ, doggy, mish, cowgirl, mutual shower, massage. Girl was very pretty with big natural tits. No tats, upscale location very clean place. I will be back but I need to save some money, cheers.Yea it is a bit pricey but you definitely get what you pay for. The girls they have there are very pretty and make sure you are happy.

KitsapGreen
10-25-15, 21:39
I have a tipping question. If most providers in an area charge. 6 and. 4 is customary for a HJ, and a provider charges. 7, is a. 3 tip okay? Or would the. 4 tip be expected?

Madmaxon
10-26-15, 15:45
I have a tipping question. If most providers in an area charge. 6 and. 4 is customary for a HJ, and a provider charges. 7, is a. 3 tip okay? Or would the. 4 tip be expected?I'd probably assume that the house fee and tip are totally separate things.

KitsapGreen
10-27-15, 09:20
I'd probably assume that the house fee and tip are totally separate things.Thank you. I will make sure the girl gets the full tip.

MilitiaMan0
11-03-15, 08:48
http://everett.backpage.com/BodyRubs/tantric-body-work-convenient-new-downtown-location/7914235

Any info on this one? I've seen her ads for a couple years just never seen a review.

Thanks.

Dr Tardis
11-09-15, 02:42
http://everett.backpage.com/BodyRubs/tantric-body-work-convenient-new-downtown-location/7914235

Any info on this one? I've seen her ads for a couple years just never seen a review.

Thanks.Yes I have paid this one a visit. I have no negatives at all save one, she is a nude massuse. Period. Oh will work areas and such, but she tells it like it is on her site and that is where it stays. May not be your cup of tea. I partook once, wasn't what I was looking for and won't repeat.

The Doctor.

RainierBeer
09-21-16, 21:49
Anyone been to Viventium LLC next to the Hyundai delaership on Lake City Way? I paid a visit and met Wendy but she was a bit older than I'm used to so I politely left. I think this one is new because I don't remember it before during my 99 cruises.

Doctor Man Toy
12-22-17, 17:28
Anyone have any experience with this place?

http://everett.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/young-asian-girl-grand-opening-discount/57570572

OneByOne
12-22-17, 19:40
Anyone have any experience with this place?

http://everett.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/young-asian-girl-grand-opening-discount/57570572Good luck on actually seeing a girl like one of those pictures. In over 90% of the time, that does not happen.

Doctor Man Toy
12-22-17, 21:11
Good luck on actually seeing a girl like one of those pictures. In over 90% of the time, that does not happen.That is cool as long as I get a HE.

GoogleMe206
02-14-18, 00:34
I'm new to this but I got a table shower and a massage.

Once we got bak to the room she ask did I want any thing.

Else besides a massage So I said yeah a HJ she said ok.

BBAsianLover
02-15-18, 17:33
I'm new to this but I got a table shower and a massage.

Once we got bak to the room she ask did I want any thing.

Else besides a massage So I said yeah a HJ she said ok.There's a lot more available at VIP if you're interested. I've never had any issues getting great service there.

DriverHer69
03-25-18, 10:26
Yes I have paid this one a visit. I have no negatives at all save one, she is a nude massuse. Period. Oh will work areas and such, but she tells it like it is on her site and that is where it stays. May not be your cup of tea. I partook once, wasn't what I was looking for and won't repeat.

The Doctor.I never have tried a parlor before usually do escort service can you provide me info where to go to get these services I read in forum which place should I go for first visit for FS? Do I just ask for it? I'm new to this but I'm up for something but don't know where to go or look since I haven't before.

Popncim
04-04-18, 20:33
I never have tried a parlor before usually do escort service can you provide me info where to go to get these services I read in forum which place should I go for first visit for FS? Do I just ask for it? I'm new to this but I'm up for something but don't know where to go or look since I haven't before.Had a bad experience with Kayla at Airport Massage. I recommend you stay away from her if you go to APM. She has great tits and sexy, but fucked up in the head IMO.

Bushman426
09-29-18, 22:55
I visited Mimi at 4 seasons today. First time visiting MP in Washington. No different from Cali.

Parking lot was packed. But only one monger inside and he was leaving as I walked in. If you don't want people to notice you, don't drive your work van. Just saying.

Lobby had almost nothing in it, good sign. Office had nothing in it, good sign. Mimi came right out and grabbed me by the hand and whisked me into the back, good sign. She was Asian, about 40, chubby (in a good way), no ass, but big natural rack.

She asked for. 6 right off. I asked for hhr, she took the. 4 She said undress and she left. Came right back in and asked if I had been there before. I said, not here, but others.

She hiked her dress up and climbed on the table with me. Massage was just the motions, while she asked screening questions. I got tired of the questions and just grabbed her ass and popped the tip of my middle finger in. She jumped, but got the idea and the questions stopped. She went right to the light touch. Got me going and asked to flip. She popped her titties out and asked for 1. For everything. I was only in the mood for h / e. She asked for. 6, but I stood firm on. 4. Good technique, didn't rush, and allowed roaming. No fingers inside. Finished the job and had a little time left. She showed me she had real massage skills.

All in all, I'll repeat.

TruthBTold425
11-18-18, 20:13
For me, this is a toss up. With VIP Spa the providers are way more liberal with the menu but with Royal Spa the providers are way more attractive. Same pricing for the most part and imo Royal seems cleaner and more discreet. I'm looking for a combination of both if anyone knows a place.

SpinalTap
12-12-18, 14:01
Hi all,

Has anyone visited Tracy Lee from Sacrederos?

https://sacrederos.com/listing/tracy-sexual-visionary-guide/

Occasional Amp
01-14-19, 00:47
Will be in the Mukilteo / Everett / Lynnwood area soon and am looking for comments on the quality of Royal, King's, and VIP, all of which seem fairly close to each other. Any one stand out among the rest?

What's the custom tip for HE, etc.? Don't want to rock the boat too badly.

Anything near-by that should be considered as well? A lot of comments here are old, given the references to BP.

I will comment on my experience for future hobbyists.

OA.

Daniel29
04-08-19, 23:43
Came here a long time ago but found out already closed. I keep coming back hoping it will open again. I wonder where's Tricia now. Anybody know where she works now.

KitsapGreen
04-28-19, 01:47
Will be in the Mukilteo / Everett / Lynnwood area soon and am looking for comments on the quality of Royal, King's, and VIP, all of which seem fairly close to each other. Any one stand out among the rest?

What's the custom tip for HE, etc.? Don't want to rock the boat too badly.

Anything near-by that should be considered as well? A lot of comments here are old, given the references to BP.

I will comment on my experience for future hobbyists.

OA.While these AMPs are in Lynwood and Edmonds, almost all their reviews are on the Seattle page. Euro Touch, Royal, Kings, Elite and VIP are the same with prices. . 60 for the hour, 1. 4 for the tip. Full service is what is offered. The benefit of Royal is they have a younger staff and a white girl and a Mexican girl. VIP has an older staff, but Seven is really good. Kings has been good to me, but there is not a lot of talk about it. Elite has gone through some transition lately, so I don't have any good info on them. Euro is my go to. They have a larger staff, and they have all been good for me. Again, check the Seattle page for better information.

I hope this helps, and stay safe.

KitsapGreen
07-29-19, 11:15
I had two trips to Airport. The first visit I had Sarah. Nice Korean lady. Great face, okay body. Good service. But, I made the mistake of bringing in my wallet with extra cash in it. She noticed it and kept going in for the upsale. I hate that. She also talks a lot. I was fine with it, but I know it bothers some.

My second visit there was with Kaia. She is a stripper from Vegas. She is younger than most of the girls on the 99 strip. Her body is thin, tight and amazing. Her skills are top notch. She has some great bolt ons. She is a little off, but in a fun, interesting way.

I also went to VIP, and saw Charlotte. This is her second trip to the area from her original home in DC. She is a bit older, but has a great body. She is small, thin and has some good bolt ons. She is all about the GFE.

Pussy Hound
08-24-19, 15:27
I also went to VIP, and saw Charlotte. This is her second trip to the area from her original home in DC. She is a bit older, but has a great body. She is small, thin and has some good bolt ons. She is all about the GFE.I saw her the other day she let me take the condom off and cum inside her. On the way out, I met two of the other girls that work there. Both were solid options.

AckThrowAway
08-27-19, 19:43
While these AMPs are in Lynwood and Edmonds, almost all their reviews are on the Seattle page. Euro Touch, Royal, Kings, Elite and VIP are the same with prices. . 60 for the hour, 1. 4 for the tip. Full service is what is offered. The benefit of Royal is they have a younger staff and a white girl and a Mexican girl. VIP has an older staff, but Seven is really good. Kings has been good to me, but there is not a lot of talk about it. Elite has gone through some transition lately, so I don't have any good info on them. Euro is my go to. They have a larger staff, and they have all been good for me. Again, check the Seattle page for better information.

I hope this helps, and stay safe.Visiting the area for business. Euro touch or royal? I like to make a visit before checking into the hotel.

Bosco89
09-06-19, 01:33
While these AMPs are in Lynwood and Edmonds, almost all their reviews are on the Seattle page. Euro Touch, Royal, Kings, Elite and VIP are the same with prices. . 60 for the hour, 1. 4 for the tip. Full service is what is offered. The benefit of Royal is they have a younger staff and a white girl and a Mexican girl. VIP has an older staff, but Seven is really good. Kings has been good to me, but there is not a lot of talk about it. Elite has gone through some transition lately, so I don't have any good info on them. Euro is my go to. They have a larger staff, and they have all been good for me. Again, check the Seattle page for better information.

I hope this helps, and stay safe.Went to Royal today hoping to see some of these younger girls. No luck, though I did see Lily and was not disappointed. 40-50 maybe with a smoking hot body, super soft skin and neatly trimmed.

Paid for an hour and she started things off. Massaging shoulders and climbing on the table letting things get close.

Told me that every thing would be 200 but told her that was too much for me. Asked her menu and told me 80 for BJ, told her in can do 120 for everything. She said she'd make an exception. I'm unfortunately a quick finisher so that was more my price.

Though I didn't get a BJ or HJ, she did wrap me up and let me have her. I asked about a BJ and she said she already lubed me up so no, I guess I ask about this next time beforehand.

I loved playing with her tits and totally do it again. Hoping to see other girls next time or I'll check out VIP / euro touch if its no good.

Box999
09-13-19, 16:32
You can PM me.

Sonny1802
01-20-20, 21:25
Anybody tried to get a HE at Zen Massage in Edmonds?

I have a review from my recent visit. Went in on a slow Friday after lunch and I was greeted by a fairly attracted LC gal named Nina. Asked how long of a massage and I was going to say 60 but she suggested 30 min? So I just went with it. Took me to one of the rooms and told me to take all of it off. 30 seconds later, she came in while I was about to lay on the table. I thought she would put the towel cover on me but She went ahead and started the massage with warm oil. The massage was good and rather surprised and thinking I should have gone for the 1 hour. 15 minutes of massage went pretty quick and time for the flip. Junior was not awake but that did not take long after she put her warm hands to size him up. She motioned to keep going and I motioned for her to stop because I can do that at home. I motioned for an FS and she said no. I motioned for a BJ and she said no also. What the heck? Then she motioned for the HJ and whispered. 80. I said okay thinking that I normally would give that much for a good massage anyways. I finished off while grabbing her boobs and running my fingers between her legs (clothes on). I'll be back next time and see if I can try another girl. I got a glimpse of one of the girls working that night and she looked real nice. Maybe she might have a better menu. Just wondering if anyone had a better visit.

HarleySteve
01-21-20, 13:04
Was in Everett yesterday and thought about stopping at Sunrise Massage on Broadway for some relaxation. They are closed and the storefront is vacant. Last time I was there the young lady allowed UTC touches and then took her clothes off and climbed on top.

Sonny1802
01-22-20, 08:40
Was in Everett yesterday and thought about stopping at Sunrise Massage on Broadway for some relaxation. They are closed and the storefront is vacant. Last time I was there the young lady allowed UTC touches and then took her clothes off and climbed on top.I also noticed a couple of Spas have opened in Everett from cityxguide. I have not tried them out yet but planned to soon. Hopefully some of you that have tried will post some insights. Have a good day.

Peet0115
01-22-20, 14:22
I also noticed a couple of Spas have opened in Everett from cityxguide. I have not tried them out yet but planned to soon. Hopefully some of you that have tried will post some insights. Have a good day.Anybody try Broadway Spa? Its brand new just up from Guage.

Provo RM
01-27-20, 16:52
Anybody tried to get a HE at Zen Massage in Edmonds?

I have a review from my recent visit. Went in on a slow Friday after lunch and I was greeted by a fairly attracted LC gal named Nina. Asked how long of a massage and I was going to say 60 but she suggested 30 min? So I just went with it. Took me to one of the rooms and told me to take all of it off. 30 seconds later, she came in while I was about to lay on the table. I thought she would put the towel cover on me but She went ahead and started the massage with warm oil. The massage was good and rather surprised and thinking I should have gone for the 1 hour. 15 minutes of massage went pretty quick and time for the flip. Junior was not awake but that did not take long after she put her warm hands to size him up. She motioned to keep going and I motioned for her to stop because I can do that at home. I motioned for an FS and she said no. I motioned for a BJ and she said no also. What the heck? Then she motioned for the HJ and whispered. 80. I said okay thinking that I normally would give that much for a good massage anyways. I finished off while grabbing her boobs and running my fingers between her legs (clothes on). I'll be back next time and see if I can try another girl. I got a glimpse of one of the girls working that night and she looked real nice. Maybe she might have a better menu. Just wondering if anyone had a better visit.I've been to Zen three times I think. Went around last May, got a kinda cute Asian who gave a good massage with standard HE. Went back in August, got a different girl, and I was surprised with some pretty great FS. Went back six weeks later, and, nothing. She encouraged me to take care of myself, but I don't see the point of that. Sorry I don't have more details, but it was 4+ months ago. I have no idea what to expect if I go back.

Sonny1802
01-28-20, 16:33
I've been to Zen three times I think. Went around last May, got a kinda cute Asian who gave a good massage with standard HE. Went back in August, got a different girl, and I was surprised with some pretty great FS. Went back six weeks later, and, nothing. She encouraged me to take care of myself, but I don't see the point of that. Sorry I don't have more details, but it was 4+ months ago. I have no idea what to expect if I go back.Thanks for the info fellow massage adventurer. It's really YMMV depending on who is on duty. Makes me wonder if these honeys talk among themselves and compare notes. I would think they would just to find out how to make more money and which customer to watch out for. Anyway, I'll keep trying for a good FS next time. Happy ending.

Talboy2131
02-04-20, 19:06
Has anyone been to this place? Looks like it just opened it's kinda tucked away. Wondering if it's worth it.

Sonny1802
02-05-20, 09:08
Has anyone been to this place? Looks like it just opened it's kinda tucked away. Wondering if it's worth it.There is one 5 star review on Google. But give it a try and let us know bro.

Sonny1802
02-09-20, 22:24
I had some time to kill so I went in to try and see if this massage place has something nice to offer. Short answer, it's a big thumbs down. I was greeted by a 30 to 40 yo Korean named Aimee and shown to a room. Asked how long and I said HH. She wanted the. 4 right away so I gave it. Took her about 5 min to show up and then started an alright massage on my back. She did that about 10 min while I tried to start a chat but nothing not even a response to my compliment. Then the flip came and she pointed at limp junior which I motioned for a possible BJ. She quickly said no and I quickly said pass on the HJ. I told her I can do it myself at home. There was still plenty of time so she went and started massaging my legs. After about 3 minutes, she said okay to which I said there is still 10 min left. Quickly she whipped out her cellphone and played a recording when I came in at the door. I said, are you saying that my 30 min started when I came in at the door? She said yea. What the eff? I realized it's time to get the eff out of here and dressed up. She didn't even offered water or see me out of the door. Anyway folks, my advise is to avoid this place. Just my contribution to my fellow hobbyist.

HarleySteve
02-17-20, 13:32
Any info about Guage in Everett? Is it like Euro Touch or VIP? I see several reviews on Tubman's but don't have a subscription. Any intel would be appreciated feel free to PM.

DavidSmallie
02-21-20, 19:14
Hey guys, longtime lurker and I just wanted to see if ET is still good, Google says permanently closed but they answered the phone and said Coffee was working. Just want to make sure it's still a safe place?

Also, is Coffee still a good bet? Read maybe these days ET just isn't.

I really prefer petite, CFS, maybe option to COT and MSOG if anybody can recommend anything!

HarleySteve
02-24-20, 16:03
Drove by an hour ago and the sign says open. Didn't have time to stop for a visit. There are lots of recent reports in the Seattle section about ET and Coffee. My last visit and Coffee was very good. Just ask for a cover and they will provide one.

Petite is not a word I would use to describe anyone at ET. On the other hand they are not BBW either!

Hey guys, longtime lurker and I just wanted to see if ET is still good, Google says permanently closed but they answered the phone and said Coffee was working. Just want to make sure it's still a safe place?

Also, is Coffee still a good bet? Read maybe these days ET just isn't.

I really prefer petite, CFS, maybe option to COT and MSOG if anybody can recommend anything!

Shaund89
03-11-20, 16:16
Anybody try Broadway Spa? Its brand new just up from Guage.Bump, also curious.

Pussy Hound
04-13-20, 17:50
Drove by an hour ago and the sign says open. Didn't have time to stop for a visit. There are lots of recent reports in the Seattle section about ET and Coffee. My last visit and Coffee was very good. Just ask for a cover and they will provide one.

Petite is not a word I would use to describe anyone at ET. On the other hand they are not BBW either!Airport was closed when I stopped by last week, but I did get some satisfaction at VIP.

Talboy2131
04-16-20, 01:02
So VIP is open then even though their sign has said closed for the passed to weeks? PM me if you want, I'd like to know how to get in. Thanks.

VikVaughanKon
04-17-20, 14:45
Not a parlor but has anyone seen Rebecca for a massage?

http://everett.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/exotica-snowbunny-healer/484773810581

AvgGuy15
04-17-20, 16:19
VIP gives great satisfaction if you are not overbearing.

Pigrig
04-17-20, 18:02
So VIP is open then even though their sign has said closed for the passed to weeks? PM me if you want, I'd like to know how to get in. Thanks.Probably be best to use the door.

Pull in the parking lot and walk in the door.

Jy2019
05-10-20, 11:17
Does anyone have experience with kamikittenofseattle of Everett recently? Last report was back in 2016.

Pigrig
06-12-20, 17:40
Anyone know the current line up at the royal?

ZosKunk
06-12-20, 19:29
Bump, also curious.It is open. Middle aged Korean lady gives great massage and a happy ending at Broadway. Gage is also a jack shack. Younger gal. Very cute. Not quite as good of a massage.

Face masks are provided and worn by both masseuse and monger.

MoonDancer477
06-20-20, 11:19
Looking for a table shower. How are the girls at VIP? I'm looking for younger and decent looking.

PabstBlue28
07-20-20, 11:41
Had a good time at Evergreen last week with Jenny. Got a relaxing table shower and nice finish. Will return.

Kharne
07-22-20, 00:16
Had a good time at Evergreen last week with Jenny. Got a relaxing table shower and nice finish. Will return.I don't know where this one is. Been to airport, ET, Royal, VIP. Hell even some foot massage place on 128th (no good BTW). Help a man out?

HarleySteve
07-31-20, 16:06
I don't know where this one is. Been to airport, ET, Royal, VIP. Hell even some foot massage place on 128th (no good BTW). Help a man out?It is located on Evergreen Way in Everett.

Pigrig
08-02-20, 01:47
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

TeenyWeeny
08-13-20, 08:29
It is located on Evergreen Way in Everett.Can anyone else confirm services at Evergreen? Thanks in advance.

Bushman426
08-18-20, 20:34
Can anyone else confirm services at Evergreen? Thanks in advance.Went there before COVID.

Older lady mid 40's. Don't remember name.

Massage was ok.

After flip she asked what I wanted. 150 FS, 100 BBBJ, 60 he. Got her down to 100 for FS.

Technique was good. If you don't mind the wrinkles in the packaging. No rush.

JMirage
09-01-20, 11:57
Went late on Sunday, saw Coco, everything was very okay. Not great, not bad. She was probably late 30's early 40's, little extra weight. Standard massage and. 4 HE after the flip. Access under very loose fitting shirt with those nice squishy older boobs that are great for kneading while I finished. Might repeat in a pinch, but not in a hurry by any means.

BBAsianLover
09-03-20, 21:51
Shanghai foot spa seems to be advertising on skipthegames now. Anyone have any luck there? I tried it a couple years ago and struck out 3 x so gave up.

HarleySteve
09-04-20, 18:45
Shanghai foot spa seems to be advertising on skipthegames now. Anyone have any luck there? I tried it a couple years ago and struck out 3 x so gave up.Last review on rubmaps is over a year ago and most reviews there are consistent with your past experiences.

Kharne
09-07-20, 11:02
I went and visited Blue opal the other day and I believe I got the girl that people were talking about. Mid 30's large c's with a little extra in the middle.

Decent massage, and she would brush up against my fingers so then I got the que and started playing under the skirt. On the flip it was an extra $ for everything. She was super vocal and responsive. Cfs and CBJ.

Peet0115
09-10-20, 19:52
I went and visited Blue opal the other day and I believe I got the girl that people were talking about. Mid 30's large c's with a little extra in the middle.

Decent massage, and she would brush up against my fingers so then I got the que and started playing under the skirt. On the flip it was an extra $ for everything. She was super vocal and responsive. Cfs and CBJ.Had a similar experience. She is not big on BJ anyone else there to see?

Peet0115
09-10-20, 19:55
Went late on Sunday, saw Coco, everything was very okay. Not great, not bad. She was probably late 30's early 40's, little extra weight. Standard massage and. 4 HE after the flip. Access under very loose fitting shirt with those nice squishy older boobs that are great for kneading while I finished. Might repeat in a pinch, but not in a hurry by any means.Does Coco have short hair? Who else is working there?

HarleySteve
09-11-20, 14:08

Decent massage, and she would brush up against my fingers so then I got the que and started playing under the skirt. On the flip it was an extra $ for everything. She was super vocal and responsive. Cfs and CBJ.I visited and had a similar experience with apparently the same lady. She did get very vocal when she was enjoying!

NickNasty
09-27-20, 14:19
I found a place on 12811 8th Ave. , is that where Blue Opal is located? The # on Rub Maps is disconnected. Thanks!

Had a similar experience. She is not big on BJ anyone else there to see?

Anony
09-27-20, 22:44
I found a place on 12811 8th Ave. , is that where Blue Opal is located? The # on Rub Maps is disconnected. Thanks!Yes. I actually drove by to check it out, but no lights were on and the windows were draped shut. This was around 10 am on a Saturday. So I don't know what the story is with this place.

KitWalker1967
09-29-20, 18:57
Much like the search for the perfect slice of pizza or cheesesteak, I enjoy exploring "off the beaten path" places with the hope of making a pleasant discovery. Anybody know if visiting Cherry Spa on 19th would be an absolute waste of time? Thanks in advance my dudes.

Willie71
10-09-20, 23:38
Anyone have any info on either of these?

ZosKunk
10-11-20, 17:25
Anyone have any info on either of these?I have had very good massages at Natural Health Spa, nothing more. Worse yet heavy teasing at Blue Sky but again nothing more. If a parlor is not going to give a HE then they should avoid the teasing. And advertising on escorts sites is adding another level of dishonest to the services.

Willie71
10-13-20, 21:52
I have had very good massages at Natural Health Spa, nothing more. Worse yet heavy teasing at Blue Sky but again nothing more. If a parlor is not going to give a HE then they should avoid the teasing. And advertising on escorts sites is adding another level of dishonest to the servicesThanks for the info. I believe they pay someone to do their advertising and all used the same service. If you look at the adds you see the same format in all the adds. The service posts the adds on escort sites.

Peet0115
10-14-20, 12:22
Anyone have any info on either of these?Hi, where is Blue Sky? Are they new?

JMirage
10-14-20, 21:14
I have had very good massages at Natural Health Spa, nothing more. Worse yet heavy teasing at Blue Sky but again nothing more. If a parlor is not going to give a HE then they should avoid the teasing. And advertising on escorts sites is adding another level of dishonest to the services.Saw this, and checked out Blue Sky yesterday. 100% got the HE. I had to take some initiation, but massage was okay, teasing was great, finish was standard. Best thing was that she didn't count out her. 4 tip in front of me, just says, "See you next time".

Girl was Ada, little' chunky, 40 ish.

Nice place though.

ZosKunk
10-15-20, 03:04
Saw this, and checked out Blue Sky yesterday. 100% got the HE. I had to take some initiation, but massage was okay, teasing was great, finish was standard. Best thing was that she didn't count out her. 4 tip in front of me, just says, "See you next time".

Nice place though.That restores a little bit of faith in humanity to me. I may have had a provider that did not provide an HE. As the saying goes "your results may vary". Who knows, I might give them another shot.

Peet0115
10-16-20, 18:09
Anybody try Blue Bay on Casino Road? Just spied it as I left Fred Meyer across the street.

Potato13
11-13-20, 22:40
My usual go to Euro Touch is okay, but I've been wanting to get with something younger that's got more in the chest, and willing to go fully all natural. Anyone got something that fits the bill?

JMirage
11-15-20, 15:50
Anybody try Blue Bay on Casino Road? Just spied it as I left Fred Meyer across the street.I just did Friday.

Very old massage lady, if she had soft hands, the massage would have been top notch. Sadly, her hands are a little sandpaper-ish. She rubbed with a towel between her hands and my body quite a bit, which turned about to be a good thing.

A little teasing when she got down to my legs that turned on to poking my booty hole and giving me a top notch from under HE. She did something with the balls while I was spilling that felt amazing.

Tipped. 4, if she was 20-30 years younger, she would probably be my top 2-3 favorites, but I can recommend!

Peet0115
11-16-20, 14:39
I just did Friday.

Very old massage lady, if she had soft hands, the massage would have been top notch. Sadly, her hands are a little sandpaper-ish. She rubbed with a towel between her hands and my body quite a bit, which turned about to be a good thing.

A little teasing when she got down to my legs that turned on to poking my booty hole and giving me a top notch from under HE. She did something with the balls while I was spilling that felt amazing.

Tipped. 4, if she was 20-30 years younger, she would probably be my top 2-3 favorites, but I can recommendThanks for TOFTT, I wonder if that the older lady from Shoreline (Sakura) ? Any chance with additional services? Sounds like maybe age high limit that?

Member #6240
11-17-20, 12:04
I have had very good massages at Natural Health Spa, nothing more. Worse yet heavy teasing at Blue Sky but again nothing more. If a parlor is not going to give a HE then they should avoid the teasing. And advertising on escorts sites is adding another level of dishonest to the services.Natural Health has been pretty reliable for me; always at least a HE with some OTC touch. They used to have a younger girl, Amber, there. But it appears she's left. Ladies now are mostly Dragon Ladies; in decent shape but 50+ for sure.

Still, a reasonably nice, reliable place. I see they're getting RM reviews again; last time that happened they had them and the parlor deleted.

ZosKunk
11-19-20, 21:32
Natural Health has been pretty reliable for me; always at least a HE with some OTC touch. They used to have a younger girl, Amber, there. But it appears she's left. Ladies now are mostly Dragon Ladies; in decent shape but 50+ for sure.

Still, a reasonably nice, reliable place. I see they're getting RM reviews again; last time that happened they had them and the parlor deleted.I have to admit that I screwed up. I don't know how I made the mistake but I was thinking of Reflexology in Everett when I responded to your post. Maybe because they are rather close to Blue Sky. I have never had the pleasure of going to Natural Health. And it has been a while since I went to Reflexology. Things may have changed there.

ZosKunk
11-24-20, 20:54
I have to admit that I screwed up. I don't know how I made the mistake but I was thinking of Reflexology in Everett when I responded to your post. Maybe because they are rather close to Blue Sky. I have never had the pleasure of going to Natural Health. And it has been a while since I went to Reflexology. Things may have changed there.I understand my error. I drove past Reflexology today. Reflexology has a sign on their building saying "Natural Health Massage". That was a descriptive phrase, not its actual name.

Wong Hing
11-27-20, 16:06
I have seen two different girls at VIP.

Lilly says she is Japanese and Korean. I think I saw her in 2015. Looked about 35 then. And, looks about 40 now. Gave me the full hour, did BBBJ. Little kissing in 2015, no kissing in 2020.

I have booked twice with Kay, who I find the facially prettiest there. Mid 30's, Korean. CBJ, no bls, very rushed.

All times, I paid 200.

Wong Hing
11-27-20, 16:28
It looks like I have some company on this board: I usually date in Vancouver BC. But, who knows how much longer the borders will be closed.

I am so out of the game in Seattle.

I went in and saw Bonnie the first time. CBJ. But, did give me the full hour.

I heard that Michelle was one of the hotter girls there. Saw Michelle next. I would say she's late 30's, and she's Korean. Curvy. Gave me BBBJ and some rimming. And the full hour.

Paid 200 for both dates, each.

No kissing with either.

Bonnaryi
11-30-20, 10:22
It looks like I have some company on this board: I usually date in Vancouver BC. But, who knows how much longer the borders will be closed.

I am so out of the game in Seattle.

I went in and saw Bonnie the first time. CBJ. But, did give me the full hour.

I heard that Michelle was one of the hotter girls there. Saw Michelle next. I would say she's late 30's, and she's Korean. Curvy. Gave me BBBJ and some rimming. And the full hour.

Paid 200 for both dates, each.

No kissing with either.Word is Bonnie went to Evergreen in Everett and Michelle is gone but may start working at a different spa in the future.

Wong Hing
12-04-20, 01:17
Is it ok if I post about "not so good dates" at massage parlors, as long as I'm being truthful and to the point?

I don't want to bash anybody, but just want to be honest.

ZosKunk
12-05-20, 14:51
Is it ok if I post about "not so good dates" at massage parlors, as long as I'm being truthful and to the point?

I don't want to bash anybody, but just want to be honest.Go ahead. Good reviews are no good if there is not an exceptional bad review. Candy coating the process does not help anyone. No personal insults or excessive info and you should be good.

Peet0115
12-07-20, 13:57
Thanks for TOFTT, I wonder if that the older lady from Shoreline (Sakura) ? Any chance with additional services? Sounds like maybe age high limit that?I went and has a similar experience although there was a hint of maybe more available? Anybody else try this older lady out?

ZosKunk
12-18-20, 12:47
Saw this, and checked out Blue Sky yesterday. 100% got the HE. I had to take some initiation, but massage was okay, teasing was great, finish was standard. Best thing was that she didn't count out her. 4 tip in front of me, just says, "See you next time".

Nice place though.I gave them another shot. Third time's the charm.

I don't know why, but the first HE from a provider seems to much better than the rest.

Peet0115
12-31-20, 19:00
Anybody know why Blue Opal was closed? Are they gone for good? Sign was off and door locked when I stopped by today.

ThinMan
01-01-21, 22:21
New around here and new to this. Was wondering if any of the spas around Marysville allow kissing?

JpLovesBlondes
04-11-21, 22:50
There must be 3 or 4 newish places right near 19th and Broadway in North Everett, any of these worth visiting?

Peet0115
04-12-21, 16:11
There must be 3 or 4 newish places right near 19th and Broadway in North Everett, any of these worth visiting?Hi any Spa you want in particular update with?

Have you tried: Yu-Lai Massage in Everett, Washington.

HarleySteve
04-12-21, 23:54
There must be 3 or 4 newish places right near 19th and Broadway in North Everett, any of these worth visiting?Either Gage or Broadway on Broadway are worth a visit.

Peet0115
04-13-21, 17:45
Either Gage or Broadway on Broadway are worth a visit.It looks like Broadway change to Amy and not as good as Mary? Have you tried?

HarleySteve
04-13-21, 23:19
It looks like Broadway change to Amy and not as good as Mary? Have you tried?Have not been in to see Amy.

Willie71
04-14-21, 00:16
Have not been in to see Amy.Yeah Amy prefers just massage. She talks a lot and continues talking about what ever during most of the HJ. It has been a while since I saw her. Mabe she has improved since then.

MyRonJobrah
05-22-21, 17:48
I'm visiting from CA where there are a lot of Latina options. Any places here that offer non-Asian? I'm in Lynnwood and have struck out twice with sub-par service around here. Thanks!

Peet0115
05-28-21, 17:42
Anybody try Trio Spa in Everett? Just saw it driving through Everett.

ZoooBus
06-05-21, 00:50
Anybody try Trio Spa in Everett? Just saw it driving through Everett.Okay massage. Some teasing when face down but not much. After the flip the teasing got more intense and she uncovered me. Sadly she expected me to finish off myself and would not do anything else. Your results may vary.

Madcat1795
06-05-21, 18:15
Any info on the new places along Broadway north of 41st?

Peet0115
06-05-21, 20:09
Okay massage. Some teasing when face down but not much. After the flip the teasing got more intense and she uncovered me. Sadly she expected me to finish off myself and would not do anything else. Your results may vary.Great thanks for the info. Do you remember who you saw or a description?

ZoooBus
06-05-21, 21:50
Great thanks for the info. Do you remember who you saw or a description?I didn't ask for a name since I was not terribly impressed. The masseuse was cute enough, moderately busty with a bit of cleavage showing. So it looked promising. Just a terribly disappointing finish. Oh, and age probably mid thirties.

Peet0115
06-14-21, 12:15
I didn't ask for a name since I was not terribly impressed. The masseuse was cute enough, moderately busty with a bit of cleavage showing. So it looked promising. Just a terribly disappointing finish. Oh, and age probably mid thirties.Ok, does not sound like much going to happen unless someone else has had a better experience.

JMirage
06-16-21, 17:51
One of the worst massage experiences I have had. No hint of extras from the one I had, and the massage was actually just plain BAD. No reason to ever go back.

ZoooBus
06-17-21, 13:06
One of the worst massage experiences I have had. No hint of extras from the one I had, and the massage was actually just plain BAD. No reason to ever go back.It is nice to know that I was not the only one that struck out. I had the impression that it might be the sort of place where with repeated trips that at least a HJ might be possible, but there is no reason to go back since there are other places where one gets a better massage and there is no hassle with a HE. Save your money. Go to Carnation one block north if you are that desperate. Older lady, really good massage, and a HE if you want one. Rated as "non-erotic" by Rubmaps but I did not find that to be the case. Or north two blocks on the other side of the street to Ocean. Or for that matter almost any other place in the area. The only two non-erotic places that I can think of still offer a far superior massage.

Peet0115
06-22-21, 14:07
I went and has a similar experience although there was a hint of maybe more available? Anybody else try this older lady out?Is this place now out of business? Or new owners?

FunLover1981
06-22-21, 14:13
It is nice to know that I was not the only one that struck out. I had the impression that it might be the sort of place where with repeated trips that at least a HJ might be possible, but there is no reason to go back since there are other places where one gets a better massage and there is no hassle with a HE. Save your money. Go to Carnation one block north if you are that desperate. Older lady, really good massage, and a HE if you want one. Rated as "non-erotic" by Rubmaps but I did not find that to be the case. Or north two blocks on the other side of the street to Ocean. Or for that matter almost any other place in the area. The only two non-erotic places that I can think of still offer a far superior massage.I got roped in also, the front desk girl is smoking hot. Figured what the hell Ill take my chances hoping for at least good massage if nothing else. Well that went down the tubes, the massage sucked, no extras or even a hint to it. Avoid at all costs.

Peet0115
06-22-21, 17:26
I got roped in also, the front desk girl is smoking hot. Figured what the hell Ill take my chances hoping for at least good massage if nothing else. Well that went down the tubes, the massage sucked, no extras or even a hint to it. Avoid at all costs.Wow saw the hot gal at the counter, good English and a little flirting. Is this who you got? Who did your massage and you said no hint of extras?

What is Carnation like just up the street?

ZoooBus
06-23-21, 12:06
Wow saw the hot gal at the counter, good English and a little flirting. Is this who you got? Who did your massage and you said no hint of extras?

What is Carnation like just up the street?I had her. Mediocre massage. Not much in the way of teasing. On the flip more teasing and was looking very good and then she tried to apply oil to my hand. Sorry, but I do not do self service and she would not finish what she started. Very frustrating.

As to Carnation, older lady. Not very attractive. But one of the best deep, and I mean DEEP tissue massages that I have ever had. If you are a bit stiff and sore it is worth it for a real massage and an appropriate tip. But she also does a HE which is fine if you keep your eyes closed.

FunLover1981
06-23-21, 12:55
Wow saw the hot gal at the counter, good English and a little flirting. Is this who you got? Who did your massage and you said no hint of extras?

What is Carnation like just up the street?This place is straight up legit, if you want to go give it a go that's your call, but about 6 reports below and then some all say no extras. If the massage was good I would go back. But I'm not paying for a terrible massage.

WaRubMonger
07-13-21, 17:06
Hello and as this is my first post I apologize for spelling errors or a lack of skill on abbreviations. Been dabbling a bit and lurking a lot so I thought I'd join and share.

First worthy visit was to Blue Opal in Everett. Right on 12Xth. I am pretty green so basically just went for it. Was greeted and shown to a room and asked for a basic massage and poinied up. 4 as house fee. I was clearly looking for more and did I was told. Undressed and laid down. I did use the restroom first and noticed a stand up shower but no TS. I don't remember her name but 40's and ok acceptable. She began at my head and shoulders and said all the things I expected. I'm so handsome and ph muscles! Uh huh. I think what was noticeable to her was the cash I allowed to be seen by my personal effects. Not wide open but there.

What I really liked was the long reach down my back that gave her access to my glutes and lower back. I made the right sounds and she moved south. I'm thinking we are on. She comes around and begins on my legs. Long strokes like I asked. She grazed the boys a few times and I asked for a little more oil. No hesitation. She began an inside the thigh, high and tight taint and ball massage that was awesome. Not even on the flip yet and I'm thinking I got to pace myself. I think she knew cause she smacked my ass and said flip.

I flip and a very quick offer was made to me for 120 more she take care of anything. I'm new to this so say sure. I settle up and get my first taste of the two minutes of oh shit waiting. She comes back in, drops everything and applies her best CBJ efforts. Going well. I'm getting close again so end that and she says right here and props herself up while I'm standing. Didn't take much to get her going and she's either an amazing actor that has precise muscle control or she was into it. I'm having my way and am bottoming out and she says harder. I risk a little bit here and get a handful of her hair and am close enough to her ear to ask if it's okay. She says yes and pull harder. Now I'm legit like oh shit I hit the jackpot. Sadly my enthusiasm led to a quick pop shortly after her encouragement. I rested a second after ccip and could feel her pulsing. She cleaned me up, hot towel service and that's about all she wrote.

WaRubMonger
07-13-21, 18:13
OK. I'll post up my experiences here. I had seen ET here and it kept getting mentioned so I figured I'd give it a go but invest a few visits to see how it went.

All visits were with CiCi FYI.

First visit pretty normal and a good time. Was greeted and paid the house fee and led to the room. Comfy, private, full door which I liked. First off the the TS and this is kinda what got me hooked. I don't have a ton of experience at all but totally dig the set up. Was thoroughly lathered and she git all the nooks with a nice amount of attention to the boys and my ass. I enjoyed this and was still enjoying the rinse off etc. Once back. To the room I was impressed with her massage as she puts some muscle into it. After the flip I agreed to. 4 and she began working. I ssid whoa to fast and gave a few suggestions about my preferences. She took that to heart and adjusted to my likes. As I got close off came the top and I was given direct and sexy instructions to pop on her chest. Badda bing.

Second visit. Checked in and paid upfront 140. All went as expected with a little more teasing and handling during TS and sauna visit. Back in the room she got more fiesty and I didn't complain. I stayed face down and she stayed between my knees and got the hands and oil going. I really enjoy that angle with both hands going. I was letting her guide me here and in relatively unknown territory. She pressured my hips up and I'm in a funky downward dog yoga thing and she alternating from my balls to my d to my taint and my ahole. Lotta sensation going on. I now feel some pressure, she says ok and I say yes. In goes a finger. She's now jacking and fingering my ass and I'm making weird noises and she keeps both shushing me and encouraging me. Boom off I go. Once I could speak she helped me ease down and fid that light nails on skin thing all over. She got out the warm toweks and took care of things and even helped me dress.

Third visit and last visit so far. Figured this time I'd also just see how it went. Paid the 160 upfront and it went very well.

I'll be back but do want to branch out.

HarleySteve
07-14-21, 10:49
Nice review sounds like fun!

Hello and as this is my first post I apologize for spelling errors or a lack of skill on abbreviations. Been dabbling a bit and lurking a lot so I thought I'd join and share.

First worthy visit was to Blue Opal in Everett. Right on 12Xth. I am pretty green so basically just went for it. Was greeted and shown to a room and asked for a basic massage and poinied up. 4 as house fee. I was clearly looking for more and did I was told. Undressed and laid down. I did use the restroom first and noticed a stand up shower but no TS. I don't remember her name but 40's and ok acceptable. She began at my head and shoulders and said all the things I expected. I'm so handsome and ph muscles! Uh huh. I think what was noticeable to her was the cash I allowed to be seen by my personal effects. Not wide open but there.

What I really liked was the long reach down my back that gave her access to my glutes and lower back. I made the right sounds and she moved south. I'm thinking we are on. She comes around and begins on my legs. Long strokes like I asked. She grazed the boys a few times and I asked for a little more oil. No hesitation. She began an inside the thigh, high and tight taint and ball massage that was awesome. Not even on the flip yet and I'm thinking I got to pace myself. I think she knew cause she smacked my ass and said flip.

I flip and a very quick offer was made to me for 120 more she take care of anything. I'm new to this so say sure. I settle up and get my first taste of the two minutes of oh shit waiting. She comes back in, drops everything and applies her best CBJ efforts. Going well. I'm getting close again so end that and she says right here and props herself up while I'm standing. Didn't take much to get her going and she's either an amazing actor that has precise muscle control or she was into it. I'm having my way and am bottoming out and she says harder. I risk a little bit here and get a handful of her hair and am close enough to her ear to ask if it's okay. She says yes and pull harder. Now I'm legit like oh shit I hit the jackpot. Sadly my enthusiasm led to a quick pop shortly after her encouragement. I rested a second after ccip and could feel her pulsing. She cleaned me up, hot towel service and that's about all she wrote.

VicRattlehead
07-14-21, 14:59
Welp, my experience here was very lack luster to say the least. Paid for an hour and laid down. Younger girl comes in about 10 minutes later. She's about a 6 or so but not to bad and decent, seemingly real tits. Lightly brushes my back, asks what I would like and asks me to flip over. This is where she want another $$ for cfs. After a pretty hard negotiation I get her down to 160. The service from her was lack luster to say the least. Missionary was all she would do, and she just laid there most of the time. Then after I lay back down expecting some sort of massage at least. She starts pointing to the athletic tape on her arm and shoulder and says it hurts to massage. Says everyone else is busy, and won't at least refund me $20 (the difference between an hour and half hour). So, rather than arguing any longer, I leave after only being there for 25 minutes (that is including the 10 minutes I was there before she came in the room). Want a much better experience, go to Euro. Better, friendlier girls, and cheaper.

WaRubMonger
07-15-21, 11:17
Have driven by a few times. Number one, the wings at Cask & Trotter next door are the bomb. Looks promising and they advertise heavily on rr, stg, etc.

WaRubMonger
07-15-21, 16:38
Have driven by a few times. Number one, the wings at Cask & Trotter next door are the bomb. Looks promising and they advertise heavily on rr, stg, etc.Yea, I'm replying to my own quote with some info. I called, sadly no TS.

Based on some bssic looking around they seem to vary in services provided and price and might be a bit of a hassle which at times is a downer.

So. My question about that comes down to etiquette and am interested to hear first hand recap from those more seasoned.

Say I want to check it out but have specific interests in mind. Can I go in, ask for mamasan, step aside discreetly to talk business. Be polite, maybe offer a token gift with a 20, say I'm here, looking for 30 min and would enjoy a busty provider that would be open to this or that and make a cash offer. It's business right. Or would that get me tossed out on my monger ass?

TruthBTold425
07-20-21, 13:06
Cherry for me is the sexiest woman I've seen in an AMP. Easy to talk to, looks great wearing a skin tight mini dress the day I saw her, just a gorgeous black woman. Def recommend. Anyone know the lineup at Royale Spa nowadays?

Peet0115
07-20-21, 17:34
Cherry for me is the sexiest woman I've seen in an AMP. Easy to talk to, looks great wearing a skin tight mini dress the day I saw her, just a gorgeous black woman. Def recommend. Anyone know the lineup at Royale Spa nowadays?Last I was there it was Kim and Lucky. Not sure what happened to Lily?

Peet0115
07-20-21, 17:41
Anyone have any luck here? A buddy was able to get FS so wondering what the providers are like?

Mitch Cor
08-05-21, 13:23
Anyone have a phone number for Blue Bay? (I assume this is the one in Casino Square shopping center?) Wanted to make sure Cindy (formerly of Sakura) was around when I drive up there. Or if anyone knows of a better place for serious prostate massage, lmk!

Anyone have any luck here? A buddy was able to get FS so wondering what the providers are like?

JpLovesBlondes
08-06-21, 15:25
Either Gage or Broadway on Broadway are worth a visit.Curious, is Gauge and Gage the same place?

I'm not seeing a lot of good info on these places, but they are so damn close I could walk there.

ZoooBus
08-07-21, 14:32
Curious, is Gauge and Gage the same place?

I'm not seeing a lot of good info on these places, but they are so damn close I could walk there.Gage is the name on the sign, but for some reason Rubmaps calls it "Gauge". And yes, Broadway massage is a block north of it. There is also a "Carnation Massage" around the corner on 19th st.

Mr B73
08-12-21, 17:40
Hi, I am new here, I spend most of my time on TNA. I am thinking of visiting Evergreen in Everett and am looking for advice. How much goes to the house? What are the extras and how much? Anyone special I should ask for? Is there a better alternative? I am coming from the south so not looking to go further north.

Thanks.

Peet0115
08-14-21, 17:35
Hi, I am new here, I spend most of my time on TNA. I am thinking of visiting Evergreen in Everett and am looking for advice. How much goes to the house? What are the extras and how much? Anyone special I should ask for? Is there a better alternative? I am coming from the south so not looking to go further north.

Thanks.Which Evergreen do you wish to know about? Evergreen Health Spa? Or Ever Green Massage.

ZoooBus
08-14-21, 21:01
Which Evergreen do you wish to know about? Evergreen Health Spa? Or Ever Green Massage.I only know of "Ever Green Spa". Perhaps you are conflating Mini Health Spa on Evergreen Way. There are There are at least four places that are at least HE on Evergreen Way. And just in case you don't know. Evergreen Way starts at the intersection of Evergreen Way and Everett Mall Way. South of that the road is Highway 9. Most people do not know this, but Evergreen Way is not highway 99. Everett Mall Way is. And Evergreen Way ends at roughly 43rd st. North of that it is Rucker.

Okay, enough of the geography lesson. If there is a spot that I am unaware of I would appreciate knowing.

ZoooBus
08-14-21, 22:17
Which Evergreen do you wish to know about? Evergreen Health Spa? Or Ever Green Massage.Ops! Never mind my last post. I should have Google searched the phrase. Yes there is a Evergreen Health Spa, but it is on Everett Mall Way. And I even went there once. New place. So so massage. Happy ending that was also mediocre. No wonder I did not remember the name:

https://www.yelp.com/biz/evergreen-health-spa-everett-2

FunLover1981
08-16-21, 16:35
Curious, is Gauge and Gage the same place?

I'm not seeing a lot of good info on these places, but they are so damn close I could walk there.I haven't been to Gage in some time, I was there almost weekly when Alisa was there. After she left there was a cute skinny maybe mid 40's woman that gave a decent massage with HE and another girl that was a bit more exuberant. I'm sure times have changed. Go give them a shot and report back.

HH216
08-20-21, 21:28
1st visit to Ever Green.

Drew Joy / Kim, 30 ish, slender, nice rack, easy on the eyes. One hour house fee, $. 4 tip. She was playful in the TS. OK massage, quick flip. Her BBBJ was slow and gentle. Hardly noticed she had slipped on a party hat. Her box was reasonably snug. CG, ACG, hand finish (not her fault) with some BLS. Continued to massage after with some nice neck and hip stretches.

Left about the 50 minute mark. Overall I was happy with the experience and will repeat. Only negative was she was masked and insisted I wear one for almost the entire visit.

AussieFury
08-22-21, 13:14
1st visit to Ever Green.

Drew Joy / Kim, 30 ish, slender, nice rack, easy on the eyes. One hour house fee, $. 4 tip. She was playful in the TS. OK massage, quick flip. Her BBBJ was slow and gentle. Hardly noticed she had slipped on a party hat. Her box was reasonably snug. CG, ACG, hand finish (not her fault) with some BLS. Continued to massage after with some nice neck and hip stretches.

Left about the 50 minute mark. Overall I was happy with the experience and will repeat. Only negative was she was masked and insisted I wear one for almost the entire visit.Joy is indeed easy on the eyes, but doesn't technically do BBBJ. She keeps her mouth near the tip of your dick and uses wet fingers to approximate the BJ. Feels pretty good, but she only puts it in her mouth fully once you're covered.

She used to be a fav of mine at a different location a while back.

HH216
08-23-21, 03:06
Joy is indeed easy on the eyes, but doesn't technically do BBBJ. She keeps her mouth near the tip of your dick and uses wet fingers to approximate the BJ. Feels pretty good, but she only puts it in her mouth fully once you're covered.

She used to be a fav of mine at a different location a while back.That would make sense. I did see her head bob a little, but my belly blocked my view. Something I need to work on. LOL.

TreekAme
08-27-21, 17:45
I love a good AMP as much as the next guy, but I also appreciate variety. Are there any black, Latina, or European parlors in Everett or nearby I have been doing my due diligence in research but I can't find any useful info.

ReindeerGames
08-30-21, 16:02
I wanted to report and say that Royal Spa is the first massage parlor I have ever been to. I have went to Royal about 3 times now, and I always get a HE. They have asked me to pay more but I have always gotten a break saying I didn't know it was extra and yadda yadda ya.

My question is, are there younger girls that work at Royal at all? Maybe I keep coming at the wrong time (no pun intended (but it is always an older gal. I don't mind, but I like variety and feel like a younger gal would be more open to experiment. Leading me to my next question.

If I am looking for an RJ, do you know a good spa to go to, if not Royal? One time I went, the gal used a glove and her fingers but I am looking for tongue if possible. Any idea as to what I would be paying?

ReindeerGames
08-30-21, 16:04
I love a good AMP as much as the next guy, but I also appreciate variety. Are there any black, Latina, or European parlors in Everett or nearby I have been doing my due diligence in research but I can't find any useful info.I am also interested in variety, particularly Latinas / Caucasians if there exist any in the area. I doubt it, worth checking though.

Peet0115
09-01-21, 19:09
I wanted to report and say that Royal Spa is the first massage parlor I have ever been to. I have went to Royal about 3 times now, and I always get a HE. They have asked me to pay more but I have always gotten a break saying I didn't know it was extra and yadda yadda ya.

My question is, are there younger girls that work at Royal at all? Maybe I keep coming at the wrong time (no pun intended (but it is always an older gal. I don't mind, but I like variety and feel like a younger gal would be more open to experiment. Leading me to my next question.

If I am looking for an RJ, do you know a good spa to go to, if not Royal? One time I went, the gal used a glove and her fingers but I am looking for tongue if possible. Any idea as to what I would be paying?Who do normally get? Also there was a younger White girl and a younger Hispanice girl before.

WaRubMonger
09-12-21, 16:37
Looking to branch out tomorrow. Test the waters. Familiar with Lake Serene, ET. Been to a few others. Looking for new. For good or bad.

Mi Massage on 128th?

Looking for pissible TS, decent rub with good tease and a good ol fashioned HJ.

Random little spot you can suggest?

Report to follow of course.

ZoooBus
09-13-21, 01:28
Looking to branch out tomorrow. Test the waters. Familiar with Lake Serene, ET. Been to a few others. Looking for new. For good or bad.

Mi Massage on 128th?

Looking for pissible TS, decent rub with good tease and a good ol fashioned HJ.

Random little spot you can suggest?

Report to follow of course.I went to Mi massage on 128th a few weeks ago. Younger provider, cute enough Big signs saying no extras. But she locked the door after I paid for an hour. That was a good sign. But when it came to the massage it was very professional. Not even a hint of a tease. So I did not push it.

Your results may vary.

WaRubMonger
09-13-21, 15:20
OK, reporting in. The goal was to cheaply test the waters at a new location. Wasn't looking for FS so off I went. Cruised a few locations on eve mall way but passed. Across from Blue Opal is a tiny location called magic spa. Crowded little soa among other businesses. Typical tiny entrance and ring the bell deal. Ok so far. Menu was standard 30.4, 60.6, TS extra. 2. I do like a TS but was going cheap. Freshly showered passed. Room small, typical with mirror atc. In she comes, typically dressed, 40's late I'd guess. I ask for 30 min, give a hundy, she gets me change and I get on the table. Climbs on and gives a fairly strong but a little brief massage, little to no tease but lets me roam freely a bit. I flip and she asks what I'm looking for. I say only he and she smiles and says why not more? Cause I'm cheap! I didn't say that but clearly FS was available. She had a cut and bandage on a finger so that hand she gloved up. Ok, no problem. No encouragement needed, dress comes off and she says you like and turns her black thong ass my way. Yes, I like. Nice breasts that showed her age but all natural which is just fine. I was free to roam and I did but didn't go far as I got right into it. Since she was gloved it didn't surprise me that she changed it up and went fir the ass with no need to request. She got a bit of extra oil and got between my knees and kinda tucked her feet under my ass. She knew what she was doing and I had a good grip on both calves which allowed me to kinda sit up a bit. Great eye contact and very skilled with the prostate. She talked a good game and increased the pace, pressure, and depth. She could feel the pulse beginning and got very verbal which I dig. Once I popped she very gently wound down all attention and milked every drop out of me. Hot towel treatment followed and she pointed to tge. 6 remaining and asked if she could keep all. I think I could have had it all for. 8 but didn't mind the. 4 plus. 6 total. So out the door for 1. And was content.

Marko Ramius
10-06-21, 19:52
Was in the area last week and was too tired and too lazy to go anywhere else. Didn't have high expectations based on past reviews and my own experiences a few years ago. But it wasn't that bad.

Met by a big asian girl. She wasn't at all fat, but she was full-figured and curvy. In ten years with a few thousand bags of cheetos she will probably look like Jabba the Hut but for now she is pretty attractive.

All in for $200, she tried to upsell but not too hard and didn't take it personally when I declined. She was friendly and reasonably enthusiastic without being over the top. Her fuzzy vulva hid a pleasantly snug snatch. Pounded it out in doggy and mish. Everything was covered but I think with that would be negotiable if you got to know her or tipped more.

She compares favorably to some of the younger providers at other MPs in the area. Not fantastic but still pretty good. I'd take her over Kaia or the girls at Royal or Green anyday.

Motion3131
12-03-21, 17:50
Was going here for a while when Amber was working and got good extras from her. Anyone else have experience here with other girls working here that do more than just a HJ or licking pussy?

I like these Chinese spas more than the Korean ones on 99.

ZoooBus
12-05-21, 13:52
Was going here for a while when Amber was working and got good extras from her. Anyone else have experience here with other girls working here that do more than just a HJ or licking pussy?

I like these Chinese spas more than the Korean ones on 99.There were extras available there? Any details? My last visit there was an older lady with a meh massage and a poor HJ. I took it off my list after that.

Motion3131
12-05-21, 17:36
Yes sir amber was doing some extras. There was a girl named Vivian who was there who was doing some extras to I am trying to find out where she went as well.

There were extras available there? Any details? My last visit there was an older lady with a meh massage and a poor HJ. I took it off my list after that.

BugBarbeque
12-16-21, 12:51
Who do normally get? Also there was a younger White girl and a younger Hispanice girl before.Are your you referring to Bianca? Sexy little spinner who only does 30 minutes but does it all? I'm curious if she still works there.

Peet0115
12-23-21, 19:52
Are your you referring to Bianca? Sexy little spinner who only does 30 minutes but does it all? I'm curious if she still works there.Yes but its been awhile since I have see he there.

Peet0115
12-23-21, 20:06
Hey anybody have any new favorite spots in Everett? Ocean, Happy? Just curious about any new talent or new fun with new management. Stay safe & Happy Holidays!!

Pigrig
12-26-21, 14:08
Time to seek different talent been researching magic on 128th.

What's Mimi's build really like? According to rubmaps some say petite with D's others say she's average with DD's that tells me she's fat and big saggers.

Are they really open 24 hrs? That would make it way to convenient to stop in on the way to work and get my attitude adjusted for the day.

KitWalker1967
01-19-22, 23:45
So I was up in Arlington taking care of some stuff and happened across this place unexpectedly. Would someone who has a RM account please cut and paste the review for Annie, dated 6/8/2021? If it looks promising, I'll check it out and post a report here.

ZoooBus
01-20-22, 11:56
So I was up in Arlington taking care of some stuff and happened across this place unexpectedly. Would someone who has a RM account please cut and paste the review for Annie, dated 6/8/2021? If it looks promising, I'll check it out and post a report here.I do not have a paid account, so I cannot read reviews. But I do have a free one and know how to use the advance search feature. All of the five open Arlington sites are said to have at least offered a handjob in the past. None of them seem to go much beyond that. Some also include breast and pussy play. That includes the one with the non-erotic rating. When it comes to other services the answer appears to be "No". You could always take your chances. If you walk in and do not like the provider you can always walk out.

KitWalker1967
01-21-22, 03:03
I do not have a paid account, so I cannot read reviews. But I do have a free one and know how to use the advance search feature. All of the five open Arlington sites are said to have at least offered a handjob in the past. None of them seem to go much beyond that. Some also include breast and pussy play. That includes the one with the non-erotic rating. When it comes to other services the answer appears to be "No". You could always take your chances. If you walk in and do not like the provider you can always walk out.Thanks ZoooBus! That at least gives me a little hope. Although I have another place I want to visit first, this one is now on my list.

Bonnaryi
01-22-22, 22:46
I do not have a paid account, so I cannot read reviews. But I do have a free one and know how to use the advance search feature. All of the five open Arlington sites are said to have at least offered a handjob in the past. None of them seem to go much beyond that. Some also include breast and pussy play. That includes the one with the non-erotic rating. When it comes to other services the answer appears to be "No". You could always take your chances. If you walk in and do not like the provider you can always walk out.Reviewer paid 60 house fee plus 100 tip for a HJ:

"First visit, walked in, was greeted promptly and shown to a room. Asked for an hour and paid the house. Shortly after I was joined by my masseuse who was a bit older than I hoped for. She remained in the room as I undressed and made no attempt to cover me or avert her gaze. I took that as a good sign. Asked for medium pressure. Decent massage with some suggestive grazing of genitalia. After the flip, more blatant teasing and grazing followed with some very skillful hand work. Soon it was on and I enjoyed the attention. I asked for nothing, just left my tip on the table and she took it from there. Being my first time in this place, I had no high expectations, just wanted to establish myself as a decent potential repeat client. I ask those who've been before me if there are better providers here or nearby that I should visit?

Cheers".

KitWalker1967
01-22-22, 23:20
Reviewer paid 60 house fee plus 100 tip for a HJ:

"First visit, walked in, was greeted promptly and shown to a room. Asked for an hour and paid the house. Shortly after I was joined by my masseuse who was a bit older than I hoped for. She remained in the room as I undressed and made no attempt to cover me or avert her gaze. I took that as a good sign. Asked for medium pressure. Decent massage with some suggestive grazing of genitalia. After the flip, more blatant teasing and grazing followed with some very skillful hand work. Soon it was on and I enjoyed the attention. I asked for nothing, just left my tip on the table and she took it from there. Being my first time in this place, I had no high expectations, just wanted to establish myself as a decent potential repeat client. I ask those who've been before me if there are better providers here or nearby that I should visit?

Cheers".Thanks Bonnaryi!

Provo RM
01-24-22, 16:13
Have driven by a few times. Number one, the wings at Cask & Trotter next door are the bomb. Looks promising and they advertise heavily on rr, stg, etc.I went there a week ago. Seems they have three providers on the younger side. Positive: decent looking provider who put some effort into a good HJ. Negatives: she haggled a lot on price, and allowed nothing UTC. I used all my charms and even tried to ply her with more $, but I left convinced that there is nothing more on the table. I won't repeat. Oh yah, in and out in 30 after paying for the full hour.

BabCockee
01-27-22, 15:32
Hey anybody have any new favorite spots in Everett? Ocean, Happy? Just curious about any new talent or new fun with new management. Stay safe & Happy Holidays!!Try jessicabliss she is located in Snohomish but will not disappoint at all.

Peet0115
01-27-22, 18:14
Try jessicabliss she is located in Snohomish but will not disappoint at all.Any links or where does she work?

ILuvazns
01-28-22, 22:51
Try jessicabliss she is located in Snohomish but will not disappoint at all.Need more details where can we find her?

ThinMan
01-29-22, 23:37
Need more details where can we find her?https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/74230688/3608898505

WaRubMonger
01-31-22, 00:19
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/74230688/3608898505Her number is easy to find, she has great tits and is kinda crazy but fun.

VikVaughanKon
01-31-22, 17:42
Ughh christ those pics.

KitWalker1967
01-31-22, 19:02
Her number is easy to find, she has great tits and is kinda crazy but fun.From reading her rambling posts, she's got some kinda crazy and some nosy ex-husband drama going on.

ILuvazns
01-31-22, 19:09
Ughh christ those pics.The post are kind of cringe, I'm just avoiding if she has ex problems, you may be the lucky one he barges in on.

WaRubMonger
01-31-22, 19:11
From reading her rambling posts, she's got some kinda crazy and some nosy ex-husband drama going on.All true but I've had zero issues.

Router911
01-31-22, 19:17
All true but I've had zero issues.I've tried texting her several times and no luck. Bummed out!

Flyer99
01-31-22, 20:47
Is she super short? Tight tiny little pussy? I think I used to fuck her a long time ago. By long time, I mean back in high school, after college, and a little when I'd go back to my home town to visit. If it's her. Sure fuckin looks like it. Most recently would've been 2008 or so. Still as tight as ever.

Damn. Sad. Drugs are bad mmkay.

https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/74230688/3608898505

EvilScout
02-01-22, 20:03
Your inbox is full bro! Trying to send you a msg.

ES.

Is she super short? Tight tiny little pussy? I think I used to fuck her a long time ago. By long time, I mean back in high school, after college, and a little when I'd go back to my home town to visit. If it's her. Sure fuckin looks like it. Most recently would've been 2008 or so. Still as tight as ever.

Damn. Sad. Drugs are bad mmkay.

https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/74230688/3608898505

Member #6240
02-01-22, 20:38
Try jessicabliss she is located in Snohomish but will not disappoint at all.She is Grade A certified wacko. Nice BBJCIM (spits) but if you put a foot wrong in any communication she'll go full batshit on you.

Also has a vindictive hubby is out to cause trouble, as well as apparently neighbours that aren't happy with her "massage" business.

WaRubMonger
02-02-22, 16:48
She is Grade A certified wacko. Nice BBJCIM (spits) but if you put a foot wrong in any communication she'll go full batshit on you.

Also has a vindictive hubby is out to cause trouble, as well as apparently neighbours that aren't happy with her "massage" business.Agreed on communicating and things can get weird quick. I'd be open to anything further that is worth sharing. Can reciprocate a bit locally. PM preferred, tia.

Jessicabliss88
02-13-22, 17:58
She is Grade A certified wacko. Nice BBJCIM (spits) but if you put a foot wrong in any communication she'll go full batshit on you.

Also has a vindictive hubby is out to cause trouble, as well as apparently neighbours that aren't happy with her "massage" business.Your full of shit dude I have no hubby I have an ex who extort me but then you already know that because your him so good try jamin LOL.

Jessicabliss88
02-13-22, 22:07
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Member #6240
02-14-22, 14:55
Your full of shit dude I have no hubby I have an ex who extort me but then you already know that because your him so good try jamin LOL.While a response is likely futile, I did want to clarify that a) I am not the 'ex' in question and b) I'm not "jamin'.

If people are willing to put up with wacko to get a good BBBJCIM, more power to them.

I, for one, am not.

ZoooBus
02-19-22, 00:32
I saw an odd ad for a new place. No name. Standard text. I took one for the team. The girl that answered the door was real cute and early thirties at the oldest. Since it was a brand new place I was cautions. No grabs no nothing. And I was not getting any overt signs in response. Always well covered and very rare accidental grazing of the boys. I was on my best behavior. It looked like a legitimate massage place. And then at the last minute she made the universal sign. And then asked for money. Went for it. Nice HE. May try again.

What was odd about the place is that it has no name and the phone number is that of Sea Breeze Spa in Shoreline. It is a place that only has a Non-erotic rating from Rubmaps and the advanced search feature did not show any signs of any goodies. They have a current ad running in RubRatings.

Peet0115
02-19-22, 16:18
I saw an odd ad for a new place. No name. Standard text. I took one for the team. The girl that answered the door was real cute and early thirties at the oldest. Since it was a brand new place I was cautions. No grabs no nothing. And I was not getting any overt signs in response. Always well covered and very rare accidental grazing of the boys. I was on my best behavior. It looked like a legitimate massage place. And then at the last minute she made the universal sign. And then asked for money. Went for it. Nice HE. May try again.

What was odd about the place is that it has no name and the phone number is that of Sea Breeze Spa in Shoreline. It is a place that only has a Non-erotic rating from Rubmaps and the advanced search feature did not show any signs of any goodies. They have a current ad running in RubRatings.Thanks it appears. Rub Ratings is been hacked.

ZoooBus
02-20-22, 15:00
Thanks it appears. Rub Ratings is been hacked.I found another site with essentially the same ad:

https://seattle.rubmd.com/bf06d77e-1e2b-47b3-9be9-31bc426a8f62

Member #6240
02-20-22, 21:39

What was odd about the place is that it has no name and the phone number is that of Sea Breeze Spa in Shoreline. It is a place that only has a Non-erotic rating from Rubmaps and the advanced search feature did not show any signs of any goodies. They have a current ad running in RubRatings.Thanks for TOFTT. I had seen that ad and wondered; looks like a TINY little house with no external signage at all.

Sounds like it's worth a try.

AuroraGuy69
02-22-22, 14:26
Thanks for TOFTT. I had seen that ad and wondered; looks like a TINY little house with no external signage at all.

Sounds like it's worth a try.Location? Old sea breeze location?

ZoooBus
02-22-22, 16:44
Location? Old sea breeze location?No. As I said in my review it has the old Sea Breeze telephone number. But Sea Breeze is in Shoreline. This one is in Everett at 41XX Hoyt. If you are coming from Seattle on I-5 take the 41st st exit. Go west. One block after the second traffic light is Hoyt. Take a left and you are there.

EvergreenRover
02-22-22, 18:38
No. As I said in my review it has the old Sea Breeze telephone number. But Sea Breeze is in Shoreline.I sent you an inquiry on this.

AuroraGuy69
02-22-22, 20:35
No. As I said in my review it has the old Sea Breeze telephone number. But Sea Breeze is in Shoreline.Yes sorry thanks was around to edit post before published.

Hooch723
02-28-22, 14:27
Hi there fellas,

I'm coming out of AZ for a 1 week visit to Marysville. Looking for some info on any of the AMPs out there. Ill be off the 5 and 172nd. Google shows me 4 in my area. Those being: FS, Seoul, Senses, and Tulip spas. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. As always, stay safe and happy mongering fellas.

Jecnlkr
03-01-22, 01:11
Hi there fellas,

I'm coming out of AZ for a 1 week visit to Marysville. Looking for some info on any of the AMPs out there. Ill be off the 5 and 172nd. Google shows me 4 in my area. Those being: FS, Seoul, Senses, and Tulip spas. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. As always, stay safe and happy mongering fellas.Unfortunately those places you listed are just HE only, FS Spa is a legit massage place with no hints of extras / no HE. If you want a very good (legit) massage though FS is your go to place.

Marko Ramius
03-01-22, 12:31
I'm coming out of AZ for a 1 week visit to Marysville. Looking for some info on any of the AMPs out there...None of the spas North of Everett are very good.

There are a couple of places on Broadway and Hoyt in Everett that are at least okay.

What I've seen up north has been low-quality ladies, poor service, and obnoxious upselling.

BimForFun
03-01-22, 13:54
Anyone tried the one on State at 94th, or Burlington?

https://bellingham.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/asian/360-941-3616gfebbbjhot-sexy-3/604361284158

https://bellingham.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/seattlebellingham-massage1hr60/661255565731

None of the spas North of Everett are very good.

There are a couple of places on Broadway and Hoyt in Everett that are at least okay.

What I've seen up north has been low-quality ladies, poor service, and obnoxious upselling.

TruthBTold425
03-02-22, 15:56
Just called there and was told "they have a new Seven."

HarleySteve
03-03-22, 12:34
Just called there and was told "they have a new Seven."She has moved to Euro Touch!

Original703
03-03-22, 13:13
I found another site with essentially the same ad:

https://seattle.rubmd.com/bf06d77e-1e2b-47b3-9be9-31bc426a8f62

Thanks it appears. Rub Ratings is been hacked.A user on the Seattle MP thread found this site: http://rubsratings.com/ The look and feel is very similar to the original Rub Ratings site but there are fewer listings, and the connection is not encrypted. Different domains, different registrars, hard to tell if the new one is merely a spoof of the old one or whether it's a legit replacement. I'll probably continue with RubMD for a while.

ZoooBus
03-03-22, 14:56
A user on the Seattle MP thread found this site: http://rubsratings.com/ The look and feel is very similar to the original Rub Ratings site but there are fewer listings, and the connection is not encrypted. Different domains, different registrars, hard to tell if the new one is merely a spoof of the old one or whether it's a legit replacement. I'll probably continue with RubMD for a while.Probably the real deal. It is the same url and the ownership of those is registered. They were saying that the whole site needed to be redone due to the hacking and this is sort of what one would expect. They have a few real ads, but to make the site look more active they have some fake ones too.

SmithSonok
03-18-22, 16:33
Anyone been to this place and was FS offered?

I've been twice. Both times saw Anna. Both were enjoyable experiences for the most part but it wasn't clear to me what was on the menu and I didn't want to push it. Both times were just a HE. A good one, but nothing much more offered.

ZoooBus
03-19-22, 00:15

I've been twice. Both times saw Anna. Both were enjoyable experiences for the most part but it wasn't clear to me what was on the menu and I didn't want to push it. Both times were just a HE. A good one, but nothing much more offered.Excellent massage and HE, but that is it. For a bit extra you can use your hands a bit. But no FS or anything much beyond a HE .

Spartan191
03-22-22, 10:17
[QUOTE=ZoooBus;5830662] Excellent massage and HE, but that is it. For a bit extra you can use your hands a bit. But no FS or anything much beyond
a HE

I am in Everett this week on business.

What is the going rate here Half hour- Hour and expected tip.

Thanks and be safe.

ZoooBus
03-22-22, 14:32
I am in Everett this week on business.

What is the going rate here Half hour- Hour and expected tip.

Thanks and be safe.The base rates are going to be 40 and 60 for just the massage at most places for a half an hour and an hour, though one place that I know of now charges 65 for an hour and I think 40 for a half an hour. If you go for a half an hour 40 is fairly standard tip. If you go for an hour there are places where you can easily get away with 40, older ladies or just not that attractive. But if I get a quality massage from a half decent looking lady it is a 60 from me for tip.

Peet0115
03-23-22, 18:36
Anybody been here lately? I saw a very small petite mature woman whom I assumed was the MMS, I wanted to see if she was also a provider, but they were too busy. Anyone know who she is or anything about her?

Member #6240
03-24-22, 14:27

I've been twice. Both times saw Anna. Both were enjoyable experiences for the most part but it wasn't clear to me what was on the menu and I didn't want to push it. Both times were just a HE. A good one, but nothing much more offered.I'm kind of a regular. Seen Anna / Annie a number of times, and Lisa, And WeiWei and a few others.

I went fairly high on tips with Annie and she was explicit that nothing more was on the menu. She got nude for me once and took fingers, but that hasn't happened again even at the same tip. WeiWei seemed promising, but wasn't there long and hasn't been back.

I've soured on the place a bit. It is clean and quiet which are my two main criteria and the girls have been lovely and sweet. But I've never had anything more than an HE, even though Annie does some amazing face-down teasing with her side reach But I think she's just overworked now as often the only one there, and I haven't heard of a new girl in quite a while.

MassagedGuy
03-26-22, 22:11
Went to Meridian spa in shoreline on the way to costco saw wendyy and she was 40 ish nice. But massage was so so and encouraged me to give a bigger tip than 60 she wanted or encouraged 100. And her HE was avg to below. Anyone else with experiences there?

Spartan191
03-29-22, 09:33
First of all, thanks for all the feedback on this and other locations. Being from out of state, the information I received was very helpful.

I did a walk-in at Golden Star on Hoyt. Plenty of parking and by the time I was out of my car the door was being opened by a young lady (my guess upper 20's too low 30's She is from China.

She brought me in and offered me some water. The menu is on a table, and it offers 1 hr for $75 45 minutes for $50 and and 30 minutes for $40.

There were also 2-girl rates but I was not interested I selected the 45 minute rate, was shown to the room. No once else was there around 11:30 am.

Her name was Anna (spoken about before here) I got undressed and laid on my stomach Her technique was very nice. With a towel over me she used palms and elbows to work on some of my pain points. After 15 minutes the towel came off and she used just the right amount of oil to do a sensual full body back and leg massage and that included a lot of reaching between my legs and some nice ass crack play. I would boosk myself up a bit so she had full access to my balls and my manhood. She could tell that I was getting warmed up. I rubbed her leg and ass and then very professionally asked if I could touch more, Yes she said sure. So found my way to her boobs. She had a big bra on to help inflate thier size but I was able to get under the bra and had fun making her large nipples even larger, She to was turned on.

She asked me to flip and immediately went right to my balls and cock, very slow and teasing like, Lots of playing and some nipple pinching as well.

A few minutes later with a little dirty talk from Anana there was as very happy ending.

Golden Star is very clean and safe. A place I will for sure visit again.

$50.00 per 45 minutes and no tip was asked for I tipped her $ 50.00 and she was very thankful.

Treat them right and they will do the same.

Have fun and be safe.

JpLovesBlondes
03-29-22, 13:47
There must be 3 places within a half block of Broadway and 19th. Curious if any one has had good experiences recently.

Keith115
03-29-22, 16:41
She has moved to Euro Touch!I just call asking about her and Cici as mentioned on other sites and apparently they both quit.

ZoooBus
03-29-22, 22:12
First of all, thanks for all the feedback on this and other locations. Being from out of state, the information I received was very helpful.

I did a walk-in at Golden Star on Hoyt. Plenty of parking and by the time I was out of my car the door was being opened by a young lady (my guess upper 20's too low 30's She is from China.

She brought me in and offered me some water. The menu is on a table, and it offers 1 hr for $75 45 minutes for $50 and and 30 minutes for $40.

There were also 2-girl rates but I was not interested I selected the 45 minute rate, was shown to the room. No once else was there around 11:30 am.

Her name was Anna (spoken about before here) I got undressed and laid on my stomach Her technique was very nice. With a towel over me she used palms and elbows to work on some of my pain points. After 15 minutes the towel came off and she used just the right amount of oil to do a sensual full body back and leg massage and that included a lot of reaching between my legs and some nice ass crack play. I would boosk myself up a bit so she had full access to my balls and my manhood. She could tell that I was getting warmed up. I rubbed her leg and ass and then very professionally asked if I could touch more, Yes she said sure. So found my way to her boobs. She had a big bra on to help inflate thier size but I was able to get under the bra and had fun making her large nipples even larger, She to was turned on.

She asked me to flip and immediately went right to my balls and cock, very slow and teasing like, Lots of playing and some nipple pinching as well.

A few minutes later with a little dirty talk from Anana there was as very happy ending.

Golden Star is very clean and safe. A place I will for sure visit again.

$50.00 per 45 minutes and no tip was asked for I tipped her $ 50.00 and she was very thankful.

Treat them right and they will do the same.

Have fun and be safe.Golden Rose not Golden Star. But yes, very satisfactory place for a HE.

KitWalker1967
04-01-22, 18:48
I'm kind of a regular. Seen Anna / Annie a number of times, and Lisa, And WeiWei and a few others.

I went fairly high on tips with Annie and she was explicit that nothing more was on the menu. She got nude for me once and took fingers, but that hasn't happened again even at the same tip. WeiWei seemed promising, but wasn't there long and hasn't been back.

I've soured on the place a bit. It is clean and quiet which are my two main criteria and the girls have been lovely and sweet. But I've never had anything more than an HE, even though Annie does some amazing face-down teasing with her side reach But I think she's just overworked now as often the only one there, and I haven't heard of a new girl in quite a while.How would you say Anna / Annie compares to Lisa? Went to Golden Rose around noon today and was seen by Lisa. Not the greatest experience, but not my worst either. To my knowledge she was the only one there at the time; never heard or saw anyone else.

TruthBTold425
04-02-22, 13:45
Decided yesterday after a long work week to check out VIP spa. Kim comes in asks how long, I say an hour. Table shower? Yes, I just got off of work. Anything else? Yes, HE. I give her the 6 plus 6, everything's normal. I get ready, she comes back and tells me to lay on my back takes the towel away and goes right into HE. I reminded her of the table shower, she gets a wet rag and wipes me off and goes right back to HE. At this time I just want to enjoy the moment but she has a grasp on my wrist that I'm trying to get her to stop, it's a huge turnoff. Then she's telling me to finish just a few minutes in so I'm like Kim, I am here for an hour. She says no, stop being a cheap *****. An hour is $$. So in this moment I've been denied the table shower, massage, has my right arm under control and being called a cheap ***** so I get up and get ready to leave and she smirks like I played right into her hand. I've gone here for years, always respectful, but never again.

Marko Ramius
04-03-22, 11:02
Is she a new girl? Sometimes the new girls don't know how things are done there.

Some little birds and some old hens have told me that those shops are having a hard time getting new girls because of the expectations about price and performance the customers have.

TruthBTold425
04-03-22, 22:17
Is she a new girl? Sometimes the new girls don't know how things are done there.

Some little birds and some old hens have told me that those shops are having a hard time getting new girls because of the expectations about price and performance the customers have.Not sure if she's new there but she's kinda older so if imagine she's seasoned. Tbh, if I knew her I wouldn't even want the massage or if I didn't work all day the table shower, it's just a process we go through so everyone is comfortable about the LE factor. Regardless, she's a thief. I'll give golden rose a shot this week and let you know how it goes.

Marko Ramius
04-04-22, 10:42
Not sure if she's new there but she's kinda older so if imagine she's seasoned. Tbh, if I knew her I wouldn't even want the massage ...At VIP, like most of the shops in that area, the same half-dozen or so girls have been working for the last few years. Some of them move around a bit and some of them quit, but the scene has been remarkably consistent. She didn't sound like anybody I remember from that place so I suspect she was rotated in, and will probably rotate out soon and be long gone. There is some kind of back channel where the massage ladies move from town to town and shop to shop, and I've even heard rumors there are vans that transport them around, probably with frequent stops at casinos.

The thing to remember about all MPs is they are a lot like eating at Burger King. You are likely to get fed, there probably isn't anything too horrifying in the food, and you won't be out a huge amount of money. But on the other hand you shouldn't expect a fantastic meal.

Bonnaryi
04-05-22, 12:28
There is some kind of back channel where the massage ladies move from town to town and shop to shop, and I've even heard rumors there are vans that transport them around, probably with frequent stops at casinos.

They have their own vehicles but yes many of them frequent the casinos on their days off.

Member #6240
04-11-22, 12:28
How would you say Anna / Annie compares to Lisa? Went to Golden Rose around noon today and was seen by Lisa. Not the greatest experience, but not my worst either. To my knowledge she was the only one there at the time; never heard or saw anyone else.Lisa is a cute MILF, but she's definitely curvy and wears a full-body SPANX thing that gives those curves you see in the lobby. So body is not really hot, and other than maybe dropping out one of the girls you're not going to get much more than that and a decent if unmemorable handy.

Annie is rail thin but very tight. She's gone nude for me a few times, and has taken fingers a few times but there's no consistency to it and she's been crystal clear that's because I tip will and she doesn't go any further for any amount of money. Her face-down teasing game with a little side reach-in is outstanding, handy is well above average.

As noted, I think Annie and Lisa are getting a bit burned out and jaded and there doesn't appear to be new talent rotating in.

DandiDanny
04-12-22, 19:54
I took a visit yesterday, had to ring the bell and let in.

I'm thinking it was LISA who opened up the door for me because she was not attractive at all. I immediately asked for Annie as I was led into the room. Annie comes in. The reports I've read said she's cute but I'm sorry I didn't see her attractive or cute at all. She seems in her late 40's or even early 50's.

I pretended I left my wallet in the car and just walked out.

Lisa is a cute MILF, but she's definitely curvy and wears a full-body SPANX thing that gives those curves you see in the lobby. So body is not really hot, and other than maybe dropping out one of the girls you're not going to get much more than that and a decent if unmemorable handy.

Annie is rail thin but very tight. She's gone nude for me a few times, and has taken fingers a few times but there's no consistency to it and she's been crystal clear that's because I tip will and she doesn't go any further for any amount of money. Her face-down teasing game with a little side reach-in is outstanding, handy is well above average.

As noted, I think Annie and Lisa are getting a bit burned out and jaded and there doesn't appear to be new talent rotating in.

Member #6240
04-13-22, 16:05
I took a visit yesterday, had to ring the bell and let in.

I'm thinking it was LISA who opened up the door for me because she was not attractive at all. I immediately asked for Annie as I was led into the room. Annie comes in. The reports I've read said she's cute but I'm sorry I didn't see her attractive or cute at all. She seems in her late 40's or even early 50's.

I pretended I left my wallet in the car and just walked out.You assumed it was Lisa because I thought Lisa was cute, and you didn't so it must be her?

Tastes differ.

Gentle BadBoy
04-15-22, 10:35
Just wanted to know who has the best spot in the north end. I'm talking Lynnwood Everett area. Just trying to get a feel for what offered in my area.

Peet0115
04-15-22, 19:25
Just wanted to know who has the best spot in the north end. I'm talking Lynnwood Everett area. Just trying to get a feel for what offered in my area.Mini Health in Everett is good!

SmithSonok
04-16-22, 00:09
Mini Health in Everett is good!I saw in the Herald that their building caught fire. Are they still open?

When you say 'good' - full menu of services?

MrHelmetHead
04-16-22, 01:23
Mini Health in Everett is good!Mini might not be open. They had major fire in the adjacent unit last night.

Keith115
04-16-22, 15:04
Mini Health in Everett is good!Anyone in particular to ask for? What can you get there and for how much?

Peet0115
04-16-22, 15:59
I saw in the Herald that their building caught fire. Are they still open?

When you say 'good' - full menu of services?Yes a full menu of services last time there saw a have Thai / Chinese woman that was rocking hot, sorry forgot her name and looks like with fire maybe not a choice.

SmithSonok
04-20-22, 21:15
Anyone know if some of the north end shops are full service? Specifically been looking at Happy Spa or Gauge Spa. Both on Broadway.

Peet0115
04-21-22, 14:34
Anyone know if some of the north end shops are full service? Specifically been looking at Happy Spa or Gauge Spa. Both on Broadway.Happy Spa will provide the service you are looking for.

Gbb1337
04-21-22, 19:02
Yes a full menu of services last time there saw a have Thai / Chinese woman that was rocking hot, sorry forgot her name and looks like with fire maybe not a choice.Pricing? And anyone have info on if this place is open after their fire?

AuroraGuy69
04-22-22, 15:00
Pricing? And anyone have info on if this place is open after their fire?Was there Thursday during day. Paid for HH in cash 40. Lady was mid 40's wore a mask with a skirt on. Enthusiastic but at 4/10 small chest. Said they have two girls working usually. Massages backside with towel over each spot massaging (gross) flipped went right at it. Meh exp won't be back.

TiredFrog
04-22-22, 15:44
Happy Spa will provide the service you are looking for.When I do a search for Happy Spa online, the only info I find talks about them being shut down in 2016 or else saying they're permanently closed. Where are they located?

SmithSonok
04-22-22, 17:51
When I do a search for Happy Spa online, the only info I find talks about them being shut down in 2016 or else saying they're permanently closed. Where are they located?Broadway between Hewitt and Wall St. Right across from the arena. And I think they did go away but it's been in business again for at least a year, maybe more.

ZoooBus
04-22-22, 17:55
When I do a search for Happy Spa online, the only info I find talks about them being shut down in 2016 or else saying they're permanently closed. Where are they located?That name is used now by the place on 30th and Broadway:

https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-happy-massage-everett-wa-123120#rubmaps.

OzzyKid62
04-25-22, 18:15
Happy Spa will provide the service you are looking for.Went to Happy Spa today based on this recommendation. Provider was a granny and only offered HE. Said no one there offers FS. But on the positive side, massage was awesome!

ZoooBus
04-25-22, 19:30
Went to Happy Spa today based on this recommendation. Provider was a granny and only offered HE. Said no one there offers FS. But on the positive side, massage was awesome!I am not sure if the one that I saw was a "granny" but I did get a CBJ there. I don't remember the massage being awesome so probably not the same lady.

SmithSonok
04-25-22, 20:44
Went to Happy Spa today based on this recommendation. Provider was a granny and only offered HE. Said no one there offers FS. But on the positive side, massage was awesome!I went yesterday and same experience. It wasn't a complete waste. Best actually massage I've had at an AMP. But not exactly what I was shopping for.

ReindeerGames
04-25-22, 22:27
Can anyone give any recs on places in the Everett / Lynnwood (Seattle if necessary) area that offer younger girls (18-30) age range? A place I drive past often is VIP spa. How is it compared to Royal, does anyone know? Thanks.

Rimjob Report: So the only place I have been to is still Royal, and the person I see there is Candy. Not sure how old. She works all days besides Sunday, to the most recent of my knowledge. For 200, she would give me a table shower and toss my salad. She wants this to be very down low. Also, the last time I went and got serviced, she told me from now on it will be 300 for salad tossing. I would say my experience has been worth it so far. She follows instructions pretty well and knows what she is doing. If anyone else has seen Candy, I would love to compare notes. Thanks.

Keith115
04-26-22, 14:47
So a couple of months ago back when I was first tipping my toes in this, I went to lake serene to test the water, unfortunately I couldn't get a massage for a last minutes call. What is it like? Do they do FS, or just TS and HE? If so, who would you recommended and how is the pricing?

Marko Ramius
04-26-22, 18:03
So a couple of months ago back when I was first tipping my toes in this, I went to lake serene to test the water, unfortunately I couldn't get a massage for a last minutes call. What is it like? Do they do FS, or just TS and HE? If so, who would you recommended and how is the pricing?Lake Serene provides full services but completely covered with rare exceptions. Expect to be out two benjamins for the whole visit.

Marko Ramius
04-26-22, 18:08
Can anyone give any recs on places in the Everett / Lynnwood (Seattle if necessary) area that offer younger girls (18-30) age range? A place I drive past often is VIP spa. How is it compared to Royal, does anyone know? Thanks.
...VIP has reliable full services with older ladies. I've stopped going there largely because of poor experiences with some of the ladies. On the plus side they have a great table shower for soapy fun. If you go there ask your attendant to "shower together".

There aren't many places left in the area with reliable younger girls. Least bad choices are at Lucky Star and Evergreen. I've heard from a couple of girls now that because a lot of guys want BBFS a lot of girls aren't willing to work at the shops there.

On the other end of the age spectrum there is at least one lady who works sporadically around there who is easily in her 70's. She was around in the late 1990's and was over 50 then. So if you're into that keep an eye out for her. She reliably offered anal back in the day so if you're into that she might be an option for you.

OzzyKid62
05-02-22, 10:28
Stopped into Sunshine on State in Marysville and greeted by Nana. A short chunky Chinese girl probably in late 30's with small Bs. Was going to leave but she pulled into the room, put my hands on her ass and in her cute high voice, asked me to try her. Decided on 30 min for $40. The place is dumpy and old but the room was clean and fresh.

Massage was ok, and she kept the mask on. Was thinking I would skip the HE and try another location on State. But once I flipped, she pulled out her boob and placed it in my mouth and gently stroked junior with fresh warm oil. She made cute moans with that high voice. By then, junior was in control. She took my hand and put it on her ass. After playing with her wet kitty, the happy ending arrived. Thoroughly cleaned me up and provided a hug and water bottle on the way out. She wasn't my type looks wise, but it was a good experience.

EvergreenRover
05-02-22, 10:57
Hello gents,

Looking for a new place to tip the toes in around the Lynnwood-Marysville area.

I have been to more than a handful of locating in between but am looking to change things up, so looking for some recommendations.

You can Pm me to keep info lowkey. Mainly looking for a really good HE experience with a decent provider.

But more on the menu is always welcomed.

Not the granny type.

Willing to share past recent experiences and locations.

Country Boi81
05-06-22, 05:14
Hello gents,

Looking for a new place to tip the toes in around the Lynnwood-Marysville area
Sent PM with Lake Stevens area contact. White PAWG that not necessarily good at massage but good at HE and other activities.