PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

ElVatoLoco8869
05-20-14, 23:05
Picked up "Honey" in front of the Grocery Wharehouse on Wheaton Way. I could tell she was working and she was quick to jump in the car. 40 for a BJ which when asked said Uncovered, but she ended up wrapping it up. She had a parking spot near the YMCA. She enjoyed the CBJ, FIV, and FIA. I got digits.

Today, I picked up a girl on 6th in front the salvation Army. She was looking for a ride to Yak's. I gave her a ride and got a BBBJTC and FIV for 40 bucks. She seemed high, and probably was. She was wearing a teal top and a black skirt, with a tiny black thong.

Cdude2
03-16-15, 22:47
I was in Bremerton the other day and saw a definite WSW.

I pulled in a parking lot, I believe Grocery Warehouse, she came into the parking lot. Then like three other guys showed up. It was thick with dudes.

I pulled further into the parking lot to get out of the crowd.

There was a guy who was one of the ones that pulled in, he looked to be just watching me to see what I did. I noticed him eye balling me when he pulled in. I walked into a restaurant but they were getting ready to close. Came back out and the guy was still there watching me. I got back in my car, by this time the girl was over by Grocery Warehouse. I drove over that way, by that time she was walking across the parking lot again. The guy was still watching me from where he had parked when he first came into the parking lot. I left the area. Came back in a few minutes and the girl was gone and so was the dude. I do not believe LEO but there was something going on maybe like a neighborhood watch guy or something.

Madmaxon
03-17-15, 19:36
I saw one the other day in between buildings at the hotel right next to jack in the crack on Kitsap way. Definitely got the vibe she was working, although I couldn't get her to approach.

I know a girl who is often in Bremerton, she doesn't street walk but posts on CL. She's a bit heavy, describes herself as a small bbw. very good bbbjtcim. She'll do car dates, I've even had her meet me at the cinema for a bj in a booth.

KitSapHawkEye
12-08-16, 11:00
I saw one the other day in between buildings at the hotel right next to jack in the crack on Kitsap way. Definitely got the vibe she was working, although I couldn't get her to approach.

I know a girl who is often in Bremerton, she doesn't street walk but posts on CL. She's a bit heavy, describes herself as a small bbw. very good bbbjtcim. She'll do car dates, I've even had her meet me at the cinema for a bj in a booth.Thera not a lot around here anymore do you still have her info sounds like a good fit for me. If you do you can pm me.