PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Madmaxon
10-02-12, 18:27
I just noticed a Chinese massage place in Silverdale near the Lovers store. Anybody try it out?

Madmaxon
10-12-12, 18:14
Ok, I went in and tried them out. Cute young Chinese (she claimed) girl. Mediocre massage. No extras offered. At one point when she was near the top of my head I tried to touch her legs and she moved my hands away pretty firmly. But she did, very lightly, graze my balls when she was massaging my legs. So at this point I'm thinking the place is just a massage place that teases a bit.

ElVatoLoco8869
10-12-12, 20:07
I just noticed a Chinese massage place in Silverdale near the Lovers store. Anybody try it out?I've been twice. First time they switched girls mid massage (an hour). The replacement didn't push my hands away, and helped me finish myself off. The second time, I had the second girl the whole time, and she again helped me finish myself, while allowing my hands some roaming.

Madmaxon
12-03-12, 14:20
I've been twice. First time they switched girls mid massage (an hour). The replacement didn't push my hands away, and helped me finish myself off. The second time, I had the second girl the whole time, and she again helped me finish myself, while allowing my hands some roaming.I hope that they start loosening up. I assume that their repeat business will start dwindling if they don't. I really can't see going back and paying again without seeing some reviews where guys actually got something. I would return just so I can finish myself off. I can do that for free.

Beijing4987
12-02-13, 02:25
Looks like this joint has been around long enough without any HE reports. I was there and only got a nice massage. 40's gal and Papa seemed surprised at no tip. Just being Chinese I guess, expecting more for less.

BJ.

ElVatoLoco8869
12-12-13, 21:39
Looks like this joint has been around long enough without any HE reports. I was there and only got a nice massage. 40's gal and Papa seemed surprised at no tip. Just being Chinese I guess, expecting more for less.

BJ.I don't visit as often as I used to, but HJ are still available. They go through girls fairly consistently, but AVA has been there for about a year. She runs the place more or less. I guess what you get is based upon how often she sees you. YMMV.

Beijing4987
12-14-13, 17:21
Is HE available at the Wheaton Way Mp?

ElVatoLoco8869
12-16-13, 15:01
Is HE available at the Wheaton Way Mp?There are 2 girls that work there. Lisa and the other one. I've visited the other one several times when she was on Silverdale Way. If you give the right signs, you can get a HJ out of her, but that's about it. And she looks like she's been around the block and has several miles on her already. Lisa looks good and YMMV.

Madmaxon
01-02-14, 15:28
I posted a review on the AMP in Silverdale. Come on guys! Has anyone gotten a HE there yet? How long has this joint been open? Seattle is a too far away.

BJIt seems to be basically self service. The new one in East Bremerton is better. Also there is a new one in West Bremerton, which I haven't been to yet.

HawaiiNinja
04-21-14, 16:22
It seems to be basically self service. The new one in East Bremerton is better. Also there is a new one in West Bremerton, which I haven't been to yet.I have been to both AMPs in East and West Bremerton. The newer one on the 303 generally has 2/3 providers. I am not sure of the names. But the services is fair. You must be convincing to receive anything other than self-service HJ. Try to sweet talk them and play with their tits a little. One provider in Silverdale across from the mall has 2 providers 1 of which will give a very quick and rough oil HJ but only after much convincing and offer of tip. Do yourself a favor and make a trek to a full service provider. But these will do in extreme times.

ElVatoLoco8869
05-20-14, 23:01
I've visited mostly all of the Kitsap AMP's and will write brief reports on all of them. I'm not good with names, so will probably be leaving them out.

Chinese Spa (Silverdale Way): Good Massage, usually I can get nothing more than a HJ. Sometimes they try to convince to DIY, but ain't nobody got time for that! I convince them to assist. Eva, is usually more hands on and loves to tease and massage the cock and balls. I got a massage from Michelle a few times, she at least let me get into her tiny little G-String. Usually there are 3 girls working. I don't have much info on the other girls.

Undo Stress (Wheaton Way): I was a frequent regular of Lisa's. She enjoyed DATY, DFK, BBBJTC, and BBFS with CID. Claimed I was the only one... So I would love to know if anyone else got this and identifying details (that one that got into her pants would be the only ones to know). I have gotten massages from Sandy several times going all the way back to when she was at Chinese Spa. She is always a hands on, but "No Inside" kinda lady. I might finally have an "in" but have been busy exploring other options to visit again. There is another girl that I have not gotten a massage from. (Lisa's replacement).

Orchid Spa (Kitsap Way): I've been about 5 times as this is the only place in the county that includes a table shower. Usually I get the same girl, she gives a good massage and I've been able to get her pants down. She is a little apprehensive about the idea of of DATY, but I should have her convinced soon. There is another girl, I have not gotten a massage from her yet.

Bethel Square AMP Port Orchard (Bethel Ave): I've been 4 times since this AMP opened. First time I visited the lady I got was older, and needed a bag over her head. I had her naked in the first 5 minutes. She enjoys DATY, BBBJ, FIV, FIA and BBBJ. Allows 2 pops in an hour. 80 tip for CFS. 60 for BBBJ and 2 pops. 40 for HJ and 2 pops. The cleanliness of this place can be questioned as they have blankets on the beds and don't change them out in between customers. I went back yesterday and got the other girl (I assume there is only 1 other). Paid for an hour. She was against letting me into her pants and her massage sucked. She was decent at the HJ though. Another customer came in at the 20 minute mark. She made them wait under the pretense that she would be done in 10 minutes (She made them prepay) so, at the 40 minute mark, when she was telling me my time was up, I gave her a 20 and she whined for more. I was quick to tell her to take it out of the 60 I paid for an hour since I didn't get a full hour.

I will be happy to share more info with others if asked.

Loco.

RameenCool
06-19-14, 18:32
I'

I will be happy to share more info with others if asked.

Loco.Anything on the Bay Street place? Best Massage?

ElVatoLoco8869
06-20-14, 23:58
Anything on the Bay Street place? Best Massage?Bay Street Place? A little bit more info, and Ill look into it. Eventually.

Madmaxon
07-16-14, 12:22
Anything on the Bay Street place? Best Massage?Just tried it yesterday. The massage itself was above average, but it was a disappointing tease. No extras. I won't be returning.

Luckily I was only out 60, so I went straight over to Orchid and met a new gal (Coco) and had a great time.

ElVatoLoco8869
07-24-14, 01:52
Anything on the Bay Street place? Best Massage?Tried the Bay street place twice. Got massages from "Lisa" and "Coco. " Both girls were very good looking and younger compared to what I've been getting in Kitsap recently. Coco made sure I stayed covered the whole time and was very resistant to being touched. She was completely legit. Lisa, was done, but not resistant when I started stroking it in front of her. Overall though, I would say they are completely legit.

The place in Gig Harbor that advertises on Craigslist, I checked out Monday. The girl looked good wore a floor length dress. She is money hungry though. 60 for a HJ, +20 for another cup. I got to give her a massage as well and slid my tiny dick between her bare cheeks.

Orchid is my new favorite place, between Lucy and Coco, I haven't left unhappy yet.

Madmaxon
08-14-14, 15:51
Tried the Bay street place twice. Got massages from "Lisa" and "Coco. " Both girls were very good looking and younger compared to what I've been getting in Kitsap recently. Coco made sure I stayed covered the whole time and was very resistant to being touched. She was completely legit. Lisa, was done, but not resistant when I started stroking it in front of her. Overall though, I would say they are completely legit.

The place in Gig Harbor that advertises on Craigslist, I checked out Monday. The girl looked good wore a floor length dress. She is money hungry though. 60 for a HJ, +20 for another cup. I got to give her a massage as well and slid my tiny dick between her bare cheeks.

Orchid is my new favorite place, between Lucy and Coco, I haven't left unhappy yet.I'd have to agree. Orchid is the best so far. Nice table shower too. Unfortunately a HJ and stroking Coco's kitty is as far as I've been able to get. Doesn't seem to be much chance at FS or even a BJ.

ElVatoLoco8869
08-14-14, 23:55
I'd have to agree. Orchid is the best so far. Nice table shower too. Unfortunately a HJ and stroking Coco's kitty is as far as I've been able to get. Doesn't seem to be much chance at FS or even a BJ.The one massage I got from Coco, she wanted 80 tip for me to touch her and another 80 for DATY. Did she try upselling you for big bucks also?

Madmaxon
08-26-14, 20:24
The one massage I got from Coco, she wanted 80 tip for me to touch her and another 80 for DATY. Did she try upselling you for big bucks also?Yes, she tried upselling me too. I'm pretty used to 40 for a HJ, when I tried to touch her kitty she asked for 80 total. I wouldn't be opposed to 140 + the door if I was able to get full service. It just doesn't seem to be available.

LilFluffyMan
12-29-14, 21:22
Went to Mayflower on 12 ave near Jackson st. Cute Chinese girl coco gave me soft touch massage. Massaged by balls then turned over she caressed my nipples and sucked on them before giving me hand job my hand went under her shirt and caressed her tits until I erupted on her hand hot towel and masaged another 10 min. No FS or BJ total was $50 house $50 to coco they have 3 other girls working there just HJ and massage.

Madmaxon
01-12-15, 17:31
Went to Mayflower on 12 ave near Jackson st. Cute Chinese girl coco gave me soft touch massage. Massaged by balls then turned over she caressed my nipples and sucked on them before giving me hand job my hand went under her shirt and caressed her tits until I erupted on her hand hot towel and masaged another 10 min. No FS or BJ total was $50 house $50 to coco they have 3 other girls working there just HJ and massage.12th & Jackson in Tacoma?

PoolSideTango7
01-29-15, 16:57
Has anyone checked out the newer AMP in Port Orchard? Shang Hi?

I went to Best massage a few days ago. The girl was cute but not into any touching.

ElVatoLoco8869
02-03-15, 00:22
Has anyone checked out the newer AMP in Port Orchard? Shang Hi?

I went to Best massage a few days ago. The girl was cute but not into any touching.Best totally seems to be a YMMV type of place depending on the girl and how often you frequent.

Shang Hi, I have gotten BBBJ, DATY and CFS when they first opened. That girl is no longer there. Usually for the hour you can expect HJ x 2 and some ass play. They go through girls more than I go through underwear. I went the other night and got a half hour, no Happy Ending and no flip.

ElVatoLoco8869
02-04-15, 23:38
Best totally seems to be a YMMV type of place depending on the girl and how often you frequent.

Shang Hi, I have gotten BBBJ, DATY and CFS when they first opened. That girl is no longer there. Usually for the hour you can expect HJ x 2 and some ass play. They go through girls more than I go through underwear. I went the other night and got a half hour, no Happy Ending and no flip.Visited Best today. Had a girl that was against me touching at all. Of all the places on this side of the bridge, the girls look the best and youngest at Best Massage. No HE, totally completely legit and painful.

Went to Shang Hi afterwards, as I figured I could at least get finished off there. Hour long massage and no HE. She wasnt against me touching her, but wouldn't finish me off. Not sure WTF is going on with these places.

Hit up Orchid and Undo stress earlier this week, had a decent time. Nothing significant to write home about typical are & T.

Madmaxon
02-20-15, 13:49
Thought I would try undo stress again. I was thinking that since Orchid was so much better, maybe the competition would have undo stepping it up. Well, I got there about 9:00 and all of the ladies were with guys upstairs, and one guy was waiting in the lobby. I said I would come back, but the front desk girl wasn't buying it. She insisted that she would do the massage (she's cute and much younger at 22). So I reluctantly agreed. That was a mistake. She gave a substandard massage with virtually no erotic feel to it at all. I was already thinking it was going to be a crappy legit massage when it was time for the flip. But before that happened, she stepped out of the room and one of the regular girls stepped in and told me to turn over. She went straight for my unit and tried to negotiate 60 for a HE. I said no and offered 40. She kept pushing for more until I told her I'd give her 60 if she blew me. Then all of a sudden she didn't understand English. LOL. Once she got me off she left again and back came the other girl for more amateur massage. The way it all went down was pretty off putting. I doubt I'll be going back.

Beijing4987
02-20-15, 17:08
Thought I would try undo stress again. I was thinking that since Orchid was so much better, maybe the competition would have undo stepping it up. Well, I got there about 9:00 and all of the ladies were with guys upstairs, and one guy was waiting in the lobby. I said I would come back, but the front desk girl wasn't buying it. She insisted that she would do the massage (she's cute and much younger at 22). So I reluctantly agreed. That was a mistake. She gave a substandard massage with virtually no erotic feel to it at all. I was already thinking it was going to be a crappy legit massage when it was time for the flip. But before that happened, she stepped out of the room and one of the regular girls stepped in and told me to turn over. She went straight for my unit and tried to negotiate 60 for a HE. I said no and offered 40. She kept pushing for more until I told her I'd give her 60 if she blew me. Then all of a sudden she didn't understand English. LOL. Once she got me off she left again and back came the other girl for more amateur massage. The way it all went down was pretty off putting. I doubt I'll be going back.

I've been to both places. Undo has provided an ok massage and HE each time, no mention of how much the tip would be. I give 40 and there is only a thank you. Lisa let me fondle her jugs and her fly was open, maybe by accident, but I did not venture there. Jenny, who may be gone did not allow any roaming. The two different gals at Orchid gave an ok massage. The skinny gal allowed no roaming. Both had good HE technique. The gal with the belly allowed tit groping and FIV. I gave her $50, the skinny gal $40. Again, only thankyou and come see ME again. Kou Jiao is Chinese for oral sex. I doubt if they would do it in this area.

ElVatoLoco8869
02-24-15, 02:21

I've been to both places. Undo has provided an ok massage and HE each time, no mention of how much the tip would be. I give 40 and there is only a thank you. Lisa let me fondle her jugs and her fly was open, maybe by accident, but I did not venture there. Jenny, who may be gone did not allow any roaming. The two different gals at Orchid gave an ok massage. The skinny gal allowed no roaming. Both had good HE technique. The gal with the belly allowed tit groping and FIV. I gave her $50, the skinny gal $40. Again, only thankyou and come see ME again. Kou Jiao is Chinese for oral sex. I doubt if they would do it in this area.I've been to both. Will keep going to both. There are 3 - 4 girls at Undo and only 2 at Orchid. Decent massages with HE and roaming from at least 3 girls at UNDO. Sandy the owner is the only one that is adamant about No inside the pants with me. At Orchid, I used to get DATY and be able to rub my dick on Lisa's pussy. Last time she said her boss said no more. The other more spinnerish lady with the low rise pants, there has got to be more there, I just got to get her past the language barrier.

Beijing4987
02-26-15, 17:31
They have to be careful. It's not Seattle or Bellevue where LE could never bust everyone. The next guy through the door could close them down.

PoolSideTango7
02-27-15, 19:26
I checked out what I think was Shang hi (now called "hot rocks" or something like that) a few days ago.

The massage was great and she allowed me to touch her outside of her clothing (breasts, ass etc).

On the flip she refused to service me but urged me to do it myself. It was disappointing for what was otherwise a great massage.

Good service, but I'll stay with Orchid / Undo stress. I've never had anything beyone HJ but they are always good with great massages / assplay.

Madmaxon
02-28-15, 19:13
I checked out what I think was Shang hi (now called "hot rocks" or something like that) a few days ago.

The massage was great and she allowed me to touch her outside of her clothing (breasts, ass etc).

On the flip she refused to service me but urged me to do it myself. It was disappointing for what was otherwise a great massage.

Good service, but I'll stay with Orchid / Undo stress. I've never had anything beyone HJ but they are always good with great massages / assplay.I hope you didn't tip. I never tip for self service or no service. They need to get the message that they only make money for service.

PoolSideTango7
03-01-15, 00:46
I hope you didn't tip. I never tip for self service or no service. They need to get the message that they only make money for service.I tipped because it was still a damn good massage. 25. Usually 40 for a HJ.

PoolSideTango7
03-01-15, 23:37
Info on the AMP in Gig Harbor?

ElVatoLoco8869
03-03-15, 01:29
Info on the AMP in Gig Harbor?Previously was run by the same as the location on Bethel that you reviewed. I was planning on going today to see if they still offer at least a HJ since they are not in Kitsap. Instead I went to Best on Bay street and got a completely legit good massage for 60 + 10 tip. Please let me know what you find out about Gig Harbor. I have previously gotten BBBJ, HJ, FIV, and DATY in Gig Harbor, but I also used to be able to get that at the place on Bethel that is now self service.

ElVatoLoco8869
03-07-15, 01:26
Previously was run by the same as the location on Bethel that you reviewed. I was planning on going today to see if they still offer at least a HJ since they are not in Kitsap. Instead I went to Best on Bay street and got a completely legit good massage for 60 + 10 tip. Please let me know what you find out about Gig Harbor. I have previously gotten BBBJ, HJ, FIV, and DATY in Gig Harbor, but I also used to be able to get that at the place on Bethel that is now self service.Tried the GH place again. Got a HJ from a woman that was about 3 x the age of the 25 year old at Best Massage. There were 3 girls working, the other 2 were busy. I'll stick with Undo and Orchid. Or Best when I want to be teased by a hottie.

Went to Undo yesterday, had a decent time.

NamCool
04-08-15, 13:09
Things have been slow in Kitsap since Chinese Spa closed -- which was my fav by far.

Best Massage. Phone not ringing here anymore. Good looking, younger girls. Great massage. Got one to let me massage her. But only self serve once. Others were resistant to drape coming off.

Undo. Been a little while. OK massage. Old. OK HJ.

Orchid. Went in about a month ago. Busy. Older lady with tits and yoga pants. Allowed lots of over clothes touching. Machine gun HJ. Meh.

Shang Hi. SS only. Seemed more active and willing to play along, however, which made it fun. Massage OK.

ElVatoLoco8869
04-27-15, 17:51
I noticed today that the lights were on at Chinese Spa. Has anyone been since they reopened?

PoolSideTango7
04-28-15, 11:11
http://seattle.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/chinese-spa-silverdale-wa-360-698-0126-grand-opening-thurs-april-8/20921359

I just saw this today.

ElVatoLoco8869
04-30-15, 00:27
I noticed today that the lights were on at Chinese Spa. Has anyone been since they reopened?Ava's back. Working alone. She left for a few months due to "legal issues" totally legit for a while.

Beijing4987
06-24-15, 22:44
I noticed the local police parked across from Undoo Stress after I took my pleasure there. Who is the gal there wearing glasses. There is only one gal in Shanghai who gives a better massage. Xiao is her family name.

RedLake40
07-01-15, 21:52
Came in for 1 hr, made all the overt signs that I'm not le and looking for HE, almost didn't even get a flip, then a "massage only!" at the end. Don't waste your time.

Madmaxon
07-02-15, 13:13
Came in for 1 hr, made all the overt signs that I'm not le and looking for HE, almost didn't even get a flip, then a "massage only!" at the end. Don't waste your time.Only been there once. It was ok, but it felt like the HE I got was out of the norm. She even seemed surprised when I tipped. I'm not surprised that it's gotten worse. I think there must be a lot of LE pressure in Kitsap right now.

ElVatoLoco8869
07-04-15, 23:00
Only been there once. It was ok, but it felt like the HE I got was out of the norm. She even seemed surprised when I tipped. I'm not surprised that it's gotten worse. I think there must be a lot of LE pressure in Kitsap right now.I've been here a few times. Sad to say, the only reason I keep going is because I went when it first opened and had a girl that recognized me from the Gig Harbor place, so I got FS / BBBJ CIM. Ever since then, I have been going back hoping for the same. But the past few months. Not even a HE.

I haven't been to the Gig Harbor place in a while because the last time in, the woman I got sounded too manly.

Anyone ever had any luck at the place on Bay street? I've been a few times. A lot of teasing, but only 1 HE.

My preferred places in the county are still Undo and Orchid. But I would love to hear if Best has gotten any better.

Beijing4987
07-17-15, 23:02
I'd like to put in a vote for the gal who wears glasses at Undo Stress in Bremerton. She does a very nice massage and happy ending. For sure they have to be careful regarding law enforcement.

Sicilly
08-11-15, 09:53
I'd like to put in a vote for the gal who wears glasses at Undo Stress in Bremerton. She does a very nice massage and happy ending. For sure they have to be careful regarding law enforcement.Saw he a bit back, and concur, very nice indeed.

KitsapGreen
09-05-15, 10:23
I have been a long time lurker, and with my trip to Bremerton, I thought I would try an AMP for the first time. I did a lot of research on this site as well as a few others. I decided to try Chinese Spa in Silverdale in late June. The reviews I read suggested making an appointment before trying to get in to this place. I called often for 3 days before someone finally answered the phone. I made an appointment for that night. I saw Ava, and I think she was the only one working. There was an older Asian guy there at the desk. Ava is very pretty, thin and with a nice face. Her teeth were gray, but that did not bother me much.

She led me to a private room and I told her I wanted the hour. She told me to get undressed. The massage was alright. She really worked the back of my neck so hard it hurt. I was sore there for days afterwards. It was cold in the room, and with my added nerves, I shivered a lot.

I tried to let her know throughout the massage that I would like to be relaxed at the end, but it did not happen. I asked her about extras before I got up, but she pretended not to understand, telling me the massage was over.

I got dressed and paid her $60 for the massage, and she asked for a tip. I said no, because I thought there would be more. She was not happy when I left. Neither was I.

KitsapGreen
09-05-15, 13:31
I have been a long time lurker, and with my trip to Bremerton, I thought I would try an AMP for the first time. I did a lot of research on this site as well as a few others. I decided to try Chinese Spa in Silverdale in late June. The reviews I read suggested making an appointment before trying to get in to this place. I called often for 3 days before someone finally answered the phone. I made an appointment for that night. I saw Ava, and I think she was the only one working. There was an older Asian guy there at the desk. Ava is very pretty, thin and with a nice face. Her teeth were gray, but that did not bother me much.

She led me to a private room and I told her I wanted the hour. She told me to get undressed. The massage was alright. She really worked the back of my neck so hard it hurt. I was sore there for days afterwards. It was cold in the room, and with my added nerves, I shivered a lot.

I tried to let her know throughout the massage that I would like to be relaxed at the end, but it did not happen. I asked her about extras before I got up, but she pretended not to understand, telling me the massage was over.

I got dressed and paid her $60 for the massage, and she asked for a tip. I said no, because I thought there would be more. She was not happy when I left. Neither was I.From the whole tone of this event, my overall conclusion is that YMMV. There was some teasing that went on that was a bit more than incidental. I think if I had gone back a second time, things would have worked out better for me.

ElVatoLoco8869
09-06-15, 00:12

I got dressed and paid her $60 for the massage, and she asked for a tip. I said no, because I thought there would be more. She was not happy when I left. Neither was I.I don't know why you would decide on Chinese spa. Or where you were actually looking at to decide which place to go to. My latest review of Chinese Spa, (In April) said that the place was totally legit.

With that being said, there are 2 girls that work at Chinese Spa now. If they don't know you, they are totally legit. Undo continues to be my favorite, but its also the busiest.

KitsapGreen
09-06-15, 04:51
Right after my disappointment at Chinese Spa I drove over to Orchid. It was just before 9:30 pm when I got there. When I went in I was greeted by Donna. She is thin and nice looking. I would guess she is in her 30's. I asked for a 30 minute massage. She led me to a private room where I paid. 4 up front. She told me to get undressed, and left the room. When she came back she asked for med or hard. I opted for the hard. It was better than the one I just had.

There was a bit of teasing, and she asked if I wanted "front too?" I said yes. The end was very mechanical and right to the point. When I left I was relaxed and happy. I tipped. 4.

KitsapGreen
09-06-15, 14:00
Since I had a good time the last time I went, I decided to go back I mid in July. Again, I went with a walk in. A stocky gal with a smoker voice was at the desk. I asked if Donna was there. She said she was, but was busy. I said I would wait. The lady said I could have a massage right now with someone else, but I said I would come back later.

The lady at the counter said it would only be a short wait, so she lead me to a private room. About 15 min later, Donna came in. I asked for an hour with the table shower. I paid the. 6 up front and she had me undress while she left the room. When she came back, Donna had me put the towel around my waist and lead me to the TS.

She did not remember me, but after talking with her for a bit, I think she did. The TS experience was okay. Everything was cleaned, but no special attention was paid to any specific areas.

After the TS, she lead me back to the private room. The massage was good. There was a little teasing. After the flip I asked about more extras than before, and she said no, they don't do that. I figured it couldn't hurt to ask. The ending was mechanical, but I left relaxed.

KitsapGreen
09-07-15, 14:08
I saw some very positive reviews for Lisa at Undo Stress, so I called and made an appointment that day in late July. Lisa answered the phone and she was available. I parked to the side of the building and walked to the front door. I rang the buzzer. Lisa answered.

She looks to be in her 30's. She wears glasses. She has an average build, and is pretty. I confirmed I was the one who called, and she lead me by the hand upstairs to one of the private rooms. I asked for the hour. I paid her the. 6 and she had me undress and lay on the table while she left the room.

The massage started off well, with no towel as I laid on my front. The massage was good. The hot stones portion especially nice. There was some occasional good teasing as well.

She asked me how I knew her, and I said a friend said you were really good. It seem to put her at ease. On the flip, she was about to put on a towel, but I suggested she didn't. The ending was very good. She seemed to be into it. When it was all done I was very relaxed. I tipped. 4 and she lead me back downstairs by the hand, and gave me a small bottled water.

KitsapGreen
09-08-15, 12:33
I wanted to go back to Lisa At Undo Stress. It was a great experience last time and I was looking forward to another. I called to make an appointment. I had to wait an hour, but I did not mind, so I ran some errands in town. This time I parked in back. There is a ramp by the back parking lot that leads you by all the businesses in the complex. Undo is at the end. All the girls were cooking on the back porch. Lisa recognized me immediately, and lead me by the hand upstairs.

I asked for the half hour. The massage was great, but no hot stones. On the flip I asked for other things. She said no, she doesn't do those, but in a playful way that did not ruin the mood. Again, the end was very good, with her really getting into it, with lots of smiles. When the massage was over I was very relaxed. She left and I got dressed. As I was leaving I gave her. 4 for the massage and. 4 for the tip. She lead me back downstairs by the hand and gave me a small bottle of water. The other two girls, both very skinny and cute, smiled and giggled playfully as I left.

Beijing4987
09-08-15, 15:58
I saw some very positive reviews for Lisa at Undo Stress, so I called and made an appointment that day in late July. Lisa answered the phone and she was available. I parked to the side of the building and walked to the front door. I rang the buzzer. Lisa answered.

She looks to be in her 30's. She wears glasses. She has an average build, and is pretty. I confirmed I was the one who called, and she lead me by the hand upstairs to one of the private rooms. I asked for the hour. I paid her the. 6 and she had me undress and lay on the table while she left the room.

The massage started off well, with no towel as I laid on my front. The massage was good. The hot stones portion especially nice. There was some occasional good teasing as well.

She asked me how I knew her, and I said a friend said you were really good. It seem to put her at ease. On the flip, she was about to put on a towel, but I suggested she didn't. The ending was very good. She seemed to be into it. When it was all done I was very relaxed. I tipped. 4 and she lead me back downstairs by the hand, and gave me a small bottled water.

Lisa with glasses.

I've dropped in a few times and seem to get her as my provider. Good massage and her happy ending has not failed me yet. I need to squeeze her tomatoes it seems to make it work. That's why I don't like the thin gal in Bremerton. The older, chubby gals allows roaming. I do fail to squirt sometimes. Getting old.

KitsapGreen
09-09-15, 12:45
It was mid August and I wanted one last massage before I left the area, but due to time constraints, I could not wait until 10 to start my massage.

I stopped by just as they were closing the night before to see when they opened the next day. There were two ladies at the desk. Luckily, Orchid opens at 9:30 am. I told them I would see them tomorrow.

When I walked in just after 9:30 am the next day, the one of the same girls from the night before was there. She seemed surprised.

Her name was Linda. She is cute and on the thinner side. I asked for a half hour. She lead me to a private room, and I paid my. 4 up front. She had me undress as she left the room. The massage was good. I asked for hard and she did her part. The towel stayed on the whole time on my front, but there was some incidental teasing. On the flip things went well, and the ending was good. This was my best experience at Orchid. When the massage was over, I met her by the desk and gave her the. 4 tip and got a Dixie cup of water. I asked her for her just before I left.

KitsapGreen
10-04-15, 02:22
I have been reading reviews in other areas and they mention massage parlors run out of apartments. Are there any in the Bremerton?

ElVatoLoco8869
11-16-15, 21:04
Last Couple weeks I've been to The place in Silverdale, Undo, and the place on Bay Street. Excellent experiences at all. Totally based upon how well they know you. YMMV. Just something to note. I noticed a couple discarded (Brand New) condoms in the parking lot at Undo. Seriously? If you need to get rid of that shit, do it at the car wash 2 driveways down. Don't need to be giving people reasons to think that something goes on there.

Madmaxon
01-26-16, 22:30
Looking on CL, I see there are a couple new massage places in Kitsap. Undo says they're under new management. There is a new place over on Wheaton Way near the hospital called Best Asian Massage. I wonder if there was some split up at Undo since it's so close.

There's also a new place in Poulsbo called A New You Spa. The one in Poulsbo has the exact same ad copy as Orchid, so maybe owned by the same people. Or maybe just copied.

Has anybody tried them? PM me please. Very interested if any of the new places are offering more than a HJ ending. I've stopped going to the original 3 because service is just OK.

Beijing4987
01-27-16, 15:29
These "Asian" MP's will most likely provide the same service as before. The providers have little incentive to provide more than HE. Plus the fear of LE! Both are on my list to check out. Undo Stress provides a good massage and reliable HE for me, but I'm curious about the new locations. Stay tuned.

ElVatoLoco8869
01-28-16, 23:40
The place on Wheaton Way "Best Massage" I have been a couple times. Nothing really different than what I normally get at Undo Stress from any girl (HJ). Only difference is the girls look better.

Best Massage on Bay street has been decent the last 2 times. HJ with wet fingers for me.

Last time at Undo stress I got the ol Bait and Switch. From someone that regularly services me. Really pissed me off. Won't go back for a while.

Have not been to the place on Kitsap way for a few months.

Chinese Spa in Silverdale remains my current favorite. I did not know there was a place in Poulsbo. Look forward to my reviews soon.

Beijing4987
02-04-16, 11:56
What is the fat girl's name at Undo Stress? Had her for the first time. Really would like to have sex with her. Would not get a massage and HE again, though. The others are much better.

ElVatoLoco8869
02-05-16, 00:09
What is the fat girl's name at Undo Stress? Had her for the first time. Really would like to have sex with her. Would not get a massage and HE again, though. The others are much better.So. What did you get from the fat girl, that would make it worth trying?

Beijing4987
02-05-16, 12:59
Lisa with glasses greeted me and scolded me for taking six months to return. Then I the flat girl came to massage me. She said her Chinese name was Kun Ming, like the city in Yunann province famous for producing tea. I like little bbw's like her. I was prepared to tip her more, just for having nice tits, but the massage was just ok, as was the handjob. Some tit fondling was allowed but not the pussy. If they try to fix me up with her again I'll refuse and ask for Lisa or anyone else. The other, older gal did a better massage and had a softer bra to allow full fondling during the HE.

Morginon
02-09-16, 21:50
Tried the new place in pouslbo today. Showed up at about 4:30 pm and was slowly greeted by Betty. She was pretty, skinny, and looked like I woke her up. I paid the house fee and she led me to a room. The place was empty, looked nice and clean, but was pretty cold. Sad to say this trip was a loss. Lack luster massage and no HE. I did all my usual lingo at the other parlors but she just wasnt havin it, claimed the didn't speak english card when I tried breaking the ice. Overall she seemed to be in a bad mood. This place has alot of potential, decent location, kinda hard to spot, its behind thr bank facing the main road. If anyone has had better experience let me know. Willing to give it another shot.

Beijing4987
02-10-16, 13:59
I went there to the and could not find it. Just as well considering the lame service just reported. I ended going to the Chinese mp near downtown Bremerton. Had the gal with pock marked face. She does a good massage, but not enough teasing just before the flip. I'm old so coming takes a while longer if there is not enough stimulation. She did not object to squeezing the tomatoes. She was very sweaty at the end. Did not think I would come. With a bit more roaming allowed she could have earned mite than 40 for her tip. I get off much better at Undoo, but opted for a change after a so so session with the cute fat girl there.

ElVatoLoco8869
02-10-16, 19:20
New You is managed by the same people as the place on Kitsap Way (Lucy). I have seen 3 girls come in and out. They all look decent for Kitsap. Hell, for Kitsap they are some of the best girls I have seen. The actual massage. Very odd. I think (Katie) is extremely OCD. She is a clean freak. She is also not afraid to call it like it is (She will tell you if you stink). The table sshower. MEH. Don't expect anything. As always though, YMMV.

PoolSideTango7
02-11-16, 17:09
I was there last week and saw Kelly (or Katie).

Young -- maybe 26-28. Cute, nice breasts. Good english and kept talking throughout the experience. Was a little distracting.

Allowed for some hand roaming. Massage was blah, HE was ok. Not sexy as she kept on talking about other stuff throughout. No shower.

Upon leaving I saw Lucy from Orchid and gave a hug. Even though older, I would have preferred her any day.

Amy at Chinese spa is my current woman of choice.

Morginon
02-22-16, 01:36
Gave new you another shot, this time late at night. Greeted by katie again. This time she seemed to be in a really good mood. Got an ok table shower, she conversed with me alot more and even remembered my last visit. He massage was pretty good and kept the talking to the perfect amount. She allowed some touching and on the flip she covered my junk. I made the bold move of talking the towel off and she responded with "oh, you like being naked?" After some body massage she then teased around my thighs then gave a decent HE. She let me pop open 2 buttons on her blouse and reveal her cleavage with some hand roaming under her bra. Cleaned me up and finished the massage. Tipped her $65 since I was glad to see her in a better mood and to show I'm a good customer. I still favor undo to here atm, but this place is just so much closer.

PoolSideTango7
03-04-16, 19:55
I went back today. Greeted by Katie. Rude. She was busy, but essentially poked her head out of the bathroom, said 'very busy, go', and then disappeared.

I keep on wanting Lucy to work up here instead. Thus far, blah.

Madmaxon
03-09-16, 14:27
I went back today. Greeted by Katie. Rude. She was busy, but essentially poked her head out of the bathroom, said 'very busy, go', and then disappeared.

I keep on wanting Lucy to work up here instead. Thus far, blah.I tried New You in Poulsbo. Worst AMP experience so far. No happy ending. She actually abruptly walked out at 45 minutes saying "all done" and closed the door before I even opened my eyes. I left no tip and didn't say a word as I left. The massage was amateurish at best. Table shower was bad. Not even sure she used soap. Yes, she's younger than Lucy (she described Lucy as old enough to be her mother and laughed). But I'd take Lucy any day over her.

ElVatoLoco8869
03-11-16, 00:31
New place so everyone needs to try it out, No matter how shitty the reviews eh? I've had some really good times with Katie. My last time there though, she was very abrupt, said she didn't want to do anymore. Got dressed and walked out. Very. Odd.

Beijing4987
05-27-16, 17:13
I went to the Silverdale shop expecting to get an acceptable massage. Spoke to the gal in mandarin the entire time. She played with the boys and little man while I was on my stomach, and stuck her finger in my ass. They were expecting the main event to occur after the flip. Alas, she put my hand on the little man expecting me to self serve. I said bullshit lady, I'll go to another shop next time. I know you are scared. I may go back when I need a massage only and get a foot massage combo. I was so worked up that I had to go to Release Stress, because I needed the release. The girl with large breasts allowed me to squeeze them this time. Lisa came in to say hello and scold me for being away so long. A lame massage, cat bath and BBBJ can be purchased for $40 in Shanghai. $100-150 for an unforgettable 90 minute sauna experience with soapy bed wash, BBBJ and intercourse.

Beijing4987
06-08-16, 22:35
New place so everyone needs to try it out, No matter how shitty the reviews eh? I've had some really good times with Katie. My last time there though, she was very abrupt, said she didn't want to do anymore. Got dressed and walked out. Very. Odd.

Very Odd indeed. No, everybody does not need to try out "New Spa" in Poulsbo. Once inside the gal says only 30 minutes. She has a scowl on her face. My devil on one shoulder says go for it. Angel on other shoulder says get the eff out. Most lame massage ever. Can't even call it that. Boycott this worthless joint.

KitsapGreen
07-11-16, 03:23
I parked in back, and walked up to the entrance off the boardwalk. I was met by Coco and she escorted me upstairs to a room. I got the half hour massage, but she tried to get me to do an hour multiple times. I asked for a hard massage and got a really good one. The ending was great and I left completely relaxed. . 40 for the massage and. 4 for the tip. There was no issue at all with negotiations.

KitsapGreen
07-27-16, 00:34
I had such a good experience with Coco that I went back. I opted for the hour this time. I asked for a hard massage again. It was great. She worked out some resilient knots. I left happy and relaxed.

Starship015
08-18-16, 10:45
I had such a good experience with Coco that I went back. I opted for the hour this time. I asked for a hard massage again. It was great. She worked out some resilient knots. I left happy and relaxed.I have been here a number of times and never had a bad experience. I have seen a number of ladies and all have been good.

GreyJake
09-21-16, 22:20
I was passing through Poulsbo, and decided to check out the New You Spa. Coco took care of me, a nice Chinese MILF. The table shower was so-so, but the massage was great, with a nice hand finish. On my way out, I saw a younger, pretty girl. Might try her next time. No complaints about Coco. Though.

KitSapHawkEye
12-15-16, 14:37
On Monday I went to the Asian massage parlor on Bethel in Port Orchard kind of older lady not too old at 1:30 ish didn't look too bad nice slender body let me into the room it was nice and quiet everything was clean nice soft massage wasn't looking for anything super hard to work out any kinks or anything but nice light touch there was a lot to take in but it felt kind of forced and not natural there was no flip no massage on the front at all not even chest arms nothing and so obviously of course there was no HE. She was the only one working so there wasn't even an option to pick anybody else at that time I would not recommend her she went by the name Shirley I see it's not a real name she didn't speak English very well if anyone visits this place I hope that you have better success than I did 40 plus 10 for the tip because it was a decent back massage.

Beijing4987
12-29-16, 01:46
Finally met Coco at Undoo stress. Does she also work at the Poulsbo location? She was very frisky. Her word. Lisa and others there did a better massage. Her HE was rough and hard, not sensuous. Saw a younger, slimmer pretty gal there. Is Lisa and the big boobs gals gone or working different hours. Pays to get a cell number. Got the Wechat of one there, but she left. Please me pm if you have Lisa's number. I'm surprised they don't offer a cell number if you have seen them a few times. They certainly want the business for themselves.

Starship015
01-16-17, 18:28
Lisa is gone, I was told she went home and not coming back. Also did not see Coco. What I did see was a whole new staff. Got my usual 60 min with a HF, but not all that good a finish or massage. On top of it thye changed girls in the middle of the massage and tried to "upgrade" me to a 4 hand for twice the money.

Time to look around and I see a brand new AMP listed in the massage section of Back Page. Not the now closed section, look under massage in another area of the main page for WA.

Finally met Coco at Undoo stress. Does she also work at the Poulsbo location? She was very frisky. Her word. Lisa and others there did a better massage. Her HE was rough and hard, not sensuous. Saw a younger, slimmer pretty gal there. Is Lisa and the big boobs gals gone or working different hours. Pays to get a cell number. Got the Wechat of one there, but she left. Please me pm if you have Lisa's number. I'm surprised they don't offer a cell number if you have seen them a few times. They certainly want the business for themselves.

Starship015
02-09-17, 18:58
Well since the changes at the other MP I went to the new on in Bremerton on Kitsap Way. Glad I did!

Only 2 girls on duty, one older and one younger. The younger one took me and away we went. I mentioned the table shower and she said good and went to set it up. Took 10 min. But it was well worth it. Good start I though, and I was right. The massage was by far the best I have ever had at a MP. She asked if Medium was ok and I said sure. I don't think I want to try "Hard" if that was just Medium. Anyway after the flip and about half way through she pointed and asked "you want" I said yes and she proceeded to make the boys happy. She finished up on the front, hot towels and done. Right exactly on the hour I paid for. Left a tip and will return for she. Sorry I did not get her name is all.

Lisa is gone, I was told she went home and not coming back. Also did not see Coco. What I did see was a whole new staff. Got my usual 60 min with a HF, but not all that good a finish or massage. On top of it they changed girls in the middle of the massage and tried to "upgrade" me to a 4 hand for twice the money.

Time to look around and I see a brand new AMP listed in the massage section of Back Page. Not the now closed section, look under massage in another area of the main page for WA.

Madmaxon
05-10-17, 16:38
New place in Port Townsend. Basically the same as the others. Hand finish only. Asian girls in their 20's is my guess. Pretty good attitudes. No table shower. Similar massage to undo and orchid.

GoodTimeSoahu
06-09-17, 21:09
As the title said, I caught the foot ferry from Bremerton to Port Orchard for the film festival a few weeks ago. Sorry for not posting sooner but life in Seattle leaves little free time to explore. Once I arrived to Port Orchard and explored the film festival, I saw a huge red sign on bay street for an Asian massage. I cannot remember if the address was 1616,1612, or 1614 bay steet. The place I speak of is across a bar and portable coffee place. It is also next to a laundromat. The place has to gilfs (50+) who work there. The one that serviced me was named Judy. Without further delay, here are the details as how it matters to me:

Looks: 4/10.

Massage Skills: 6/10.

He skills: 4/10.

Her HE was mechanical and nothing to rave about. Her massage was descent. 60 for the hour and 40 for the fun. Enjoy guys!

I am new to the area so PM me with places in Bremerton fellas, I could use tips. In exchange, I can share good spots near the seattle ferry terminal.

Beijing4987
06-11-17, 02:55
The new Chinese Mp in Port Townsend New place in Port Townsend provided me me with a good oil massage. There was anticipation about the ending, but at the point of getting my legs massaged I knew there would be disappointment. But the kicker was getting hit up for a tip for a massage with nothing extra. She placed my hand near the scene just like in a Silverdale. "Here, you finish it". I can do this at home for free. Now I'll need to drive to Bremerton or Seattle when I miss the pleasures. Still, for $60, not a bad massage. Not Exactly Bremerton. 50 miles away from Bremerton.

Basically the same as the others. Hand finish only. Asian girls in their 20's is my guess. Pretty good attitudes. No table shower. Similar massage to undo and orchid.

HonoluluBidder
12-26-17, 06:56
Looking for FOB asian girls or hispanic new comers.

If any place with new arrival ladies, please pm or let me know here. Thanks.

Beijing4987
01-27-18, 16:02
Has anybody been to Undoo Stress MP recently? Port Townsend Chinese mp has a small sign inside saying no sexual services are provided and you are not to touch the provider. On my second visit there only a massage was provided by a gal who could barely speak english. I thought they needed to graduate from a massage school. Msybe only the Ma Ma Ned's that. Any thoughts about this?

Toastymanor
03-12-18, 06:24
Has anybody been to Undoo Stress MP recently? Port Townsend Chinese mp has a small sign inside saying no sexual services are provided and you are not to touch the provider. On my second visit there only a massage was provided by a gal who could barely speak english. I thought they needed to graduate from a massage school. Msybe only the Ma Ma Ned's that. Any thoughts about this?I was at Undo Stress in January for my 2nd time, had Amy, she was pretty good at both the massage, teasing, happy ending HJ and Prostate massage, would definitely go back!

Beijing4987
11-28-18, 11:39
I've not been in the Kitsap scene for a while. Sometimes I'm really desperate for a rub and tug. Undoo gals do a good massage before the fun stuff. Any new talent?

WaumpWaump
05-07-19, 10:34
Visited Bremerton and stopped by Undo for a half hour. I drew Anna, who seems to run the place. The location was clean and quiet, although I wished it was off the street a little. Anna provided a great massage with some lovely teases on the ass and balls. She even reached under me to caress my cock. I got hard pretty quick, she flipped me over and got busy with two hands and a grin. I ran my hand over her body and she took out her nice B cup titties and stuffed them in my mouth. Pop!

Standard 40/60 tip.

WaumpWaump
05-07-19, 10:50
Another spot I visited during my Bremerton vacation was Orchid on Kitsap. A very quiet establishment with one older looking lady with glasses working up and a few girls hanging out in the back. The older lady (didn't get a name and had a hard time communicating with her the whole half hour) led me to a room and left me to undress. I kept hoping she was going to grab another girl to give me a massage, but she hobbled on in and started the massage. No teasing and I was grateful. I knew (or hoped at least) there wasn't going to be any extras with her. When it was time to flip I was surprised when she actually pointed to my cock and muttered something. I think I knew what she was asking and nodded yes. She left the room again and I was still hopeful a more attractive girl would come in to finish me. Yet, the old lady came back with lotion and a towel. I closed my eyes and went to my happy place as she worked me. The finish wasn't bad. She had nice soft hands and a skilled technique. Despite the HE, I definitely preferred Undo Stress.

Rj008
05-08-19, 15:25
Visiting kitsap, any good massage here? Went to Bremerton and silverdale for Chinese massage, didn't really like it not much, is there any good parole or private massage??

Seamau
06-24-19, 15:40
Undo Stress, Orchid, H2 O and another AMP in Poulsbo shut down by LE. Yer tax $ at work.

KitsapGreen
06-27-19, 02:19
Undo Stress, Orchid, H2 O and another AMP in Poulsbo shut down by LE. Yer tax $ at work.https://www.google.com/amp/s/mynorthwest.com/1426743/kitsap-prostitution-busts-june-2019/amp/

What a shame.

KitsapGreen
06-27-19, 09:54
https://www.google.com/amp/s/mynorthwest.com/1426743/kitsap-prostitution-busts-june-2019/amp/

What a shame.Be careful if they open up again soon. LE sometimes will use a recently raided AMP and girls who have made a deal to run a sting to get mongers. Stay safe out there.

OverDrive69
08-06-19, 22:31
Is there anything out there in the Bremerton / Silverdale area? Any UTR situations or AMPs that are happening?

Toastymanor
08-18-19, 09:46
Is there anything out there in the Bremerton / Silverdale area? Any UTR situations or AMPs that are happening?I admit this was several months ago, but I saw a couple reviews on RMs, so I thought the chances were good that they offered an HE. I don't remember the girls name, other then she was non-Asian. For 60 plus 60 got a good massage, some good UTC touching, and a very nice HJ ending!

LundonFrog
10-04-19, 11:44
I just moved to the area, and am dying from the dryspell of AMP's around here.

Post / PM me if you've had any success. Thanks.

EgoThrasher
02-28-20, 20:18
Anyone know, I believe it was this AMP, there was a really good looking 20-30 masseuse, spoke great English, that worked here over a year ago. Went there recently, decent massage, lots of play around the groin area. In the end though it seems it is a DIY no HE.

TomaIn
04-20-20, 23:22
Been 6 years since I last lived in the kitsap region. Everything still dry as a ghost town or something finally spring up? Feel free to DM me.

CamCamMan
06-02-20, 18:24
Hey locals. I'll piggyback on the previous post and ask if anything is cooking in Kitsap or even North Mason county? I have been posting regularly in the Tacoma section as I split my time between Tacoma and Kitsap county.

In addition to the AMP question just asked by the previous poster, I am also really into good legit massages but with an open-minded therapist / provider that might allow no draping and teasing. Extra bonus would be a HE but not totally expected. Since this is probably a license loser for the therapist, please PM me with any info any of you might have! Thank you in advance.

GreyJake
06-03-20, 18:44
Hey locals. I'll piggyback on the previous post and ask if anything is cooking in Kitsap or even North Mason county? I have been posting regularly in the Tacoma section as I split my time between Tacoma and Kitsap county.

In addition to the AMP question just asked by the previous poster, I am also really into good legit massages but with an open-minded therapist / provider that might allow no draping and teasing. Extra bonus would be a HE but not totally expected. Since this is probably a license loser for the therapist, please PM me with any info any of you might have! Thank you in advance.As of a couple of days ago,' Undo Stress' in Bremerton, and 'Chinese Spa' in Silverdale were still closed. 'New You' in Poulsbo is closed and their sign has been removed.

TomaIn
06-03-20, 21:27

In addition to the AMP question just asked by the previous poster, I am also really into good legit massages but with an open-minded therapist / provider that might allow no draping and teasing. Extra bonus would be a HE but not totally expected. Since this is probably a license loser for the therapist, please PM me with any info any of you might have! Thank you in advance.So far things are still locked up. I have had a few text backs from a place in Silverdale that said they won't be open until the 9th. So I am driving to Tacoma / Federal way.

CamCamMan
06-16-20, 22:59
Hey, have any of the aforementioned places in Bremerton or Silverdale (or even Port Orchard) opened up yet? Itching to try out a new place. If so, any tips on who to ask for an the going rate would be great.

ElVatoLoco8869
06-17-20, 10:34
Hey, have any of the aforementioned places in Bremerton or Silverdale (or even Port Orchard) opened up yet? Itching to try out a new place. If so, any tips on who to ask for an the going rate would be great.3 places in Port Orchard all have open signs lit. Silverdale does also. ToFTT and let us know how it goes.

CamCamMan
06-17-20, 12:52
3 places in Port Orchard all have open signs lit. Silverdale does also. ToFTT and let us know how it goes.Thanks! I looked back through the thread and maybe I just missed it but does anyone have the names and roughly the locations of the Port Orchard places? Also is Undo Stress open and details? Anyone with info can PM me if that is safer. I wonder if Uncle LEO might be on the prowl. Thanks!

TomaIn
06-17-20, 22:57
Hey, have any of the aforementioned places in Bremerton or Silverdale (or even Port Orchard) opened up yet? Itching to try out a new place. If so, any tips on who to ask for an the going rate would be great.The one is silverdale is open. I stopped in today but they were busy and had waiters in the lobby so I left.

GreyJake
06-19-20, 08:17
The one is silverdale is open. I stopped in today but they were busy and had waiters in the lobby so I left.I drove by "Undo Stress" in Bremerton yesterday. They're still closed.

EgoThrasher
06-25-20, 19:37
Has anyone been to the massage place in Bethel square, in Port orchard. No name, just says massage. Can't even find a phone number for them.

TomaIn
06-25-20, 20:28
Has anyone been to the massage place in Bethel square, in Port orchard. No name, just says massage. Can't even find a phone number for them.I haven't but you can always TOFTT and let us know the details.

GoodTimeSoahu
07-05-20, 14:51
Has anyone been to the massage place in Bethel square, in Port orchard. No name, just says massage. Can't even find a phone number for them.I've been to the one in port orchard and no HE offre. Years ago I was able to get a HE from a massage spa on Bay Street (downtown). Don't remember her name or if they are even open during this pandemic. Older gal in her 50's for sure. But not much to choose from in Port Orchard.

ElVatoLoco8869
07-09-20, 07:51
Has anyone been to the massage place in Bethel square, in Port orchard. No name, just says massage. Can't even find a phone number for them.When it first opened years ago, it was ran by the same lady that ran the place that used to be in Gig Harbor. She recognized me right away and climbed on top until I filled her up. Since that time, it seems to have changed hands. I haven't seen them yet since they reopened, as it only seems to be sporadically open. BEST Massage in Bay Street is very sporadic in any extra services. I ventured into the place next to Hi Tide just to check it out. Its very open floor plan. I don't know if they have enclosed rooms. It seems to be a husband and wife running it, so. Not sure.

GoodTimeSoahu
07-27-20, 16:26
I was visiting Port Orchard today on this beautiful day and decided to revisit an old place and a new place. Both on bay street. One is called happy feet I believe, inside a massive parking lot facing the waterfront near the ferry. This reflexology place had 2 male masseuses and an open floor with about 6 chairs in the space. Needless to say I did not partake.

Thankfully, across the street was a place that simply reads "massage" in red letters. I did not recognize any of 2 masseuse there today compare to 7 years when I was more active there. It seems like new ownership and has some massage chairs also in the entrance now and 3 private rooms. I paid for the private room, one hour and $60 standard rate. Lady did not tease, or play with the boys, no hint of good times whatsoever. She placed a towel over my private area twice. She was older, maybe 60, def aged. No HE and that is okay. Gave her a $5 tip and was on my way. Massage was also okay, I give it a 4/10.

I was thinking of trying the port orchard mall next, the area next to goodwill. Has anyone had any luck there?

TomaIn
07-27-20, 23:12
I was visiting Port Orchard today on this beautiful day and decided to revisit an old place and a new place. Both on bay street. One is called happy feet I believe, inside a massive parking lot facing the waterfront near the ferry. This reflexology place had 2 male masseuses and an open floor with about 6 chairs in the space. Needless to say I did not partake.

Thankfully, across the street was a place that simply reads "massage" in red letters. I did not recognize any of 2 masseuse there today compare to 7 years when I was more active there. It seems like new ownership and has some massage chairs also in the entrance now and 3 private rooms. I paid for the private room, one hour and $60 standard rate. Lady did not tease, or play with the boys, no hint of good times whatsoever. She placed a towel over my private area twice. She was older, maybe 60, def aged. No HE and that is okay. Gave her a $5 tip and was on my way. Massage was also okay, I give it a 4/10.

I was thinking of trying the port orchard mall next, the area next to goodwill. Has anyone had any luck there?Only place I have had any luck with so far here in kitsap is the place off of Silverdale way behind the parts store, Granted I have not tried many in the area yet. Been partaking on the other side of the water mainly.

EgoThrasher
07-29-20, 21:55
Just recently visited the place just across the bridge, Wheaton and Cambell way intersection. All the signs of your typical AMP, just massage sign out front. They are pretty busy it seems, and appointments are probably best. 60 for the house, she did ask how much I had later in the massage. Wanted 60 for HE, but negotiated to 40. Do not know if there is more to offer, perhaps? Decent massage, nice HE, and a nice post massage so it lasts the entire hour.

TomaIn
08-09-20, 00:07
Saw an AMP up on Bethel across from the bar. Any news on it?

GoodTimeSoahu
08-14-20, 16:37
Saw an AMP up on Bethel across from the bar. Any news on it?Bethel road seems to be something found in multiple cities. Or is this a plaza named bethel?

TomaIn
08-14-20, 23:20
Bethel road seems to be something found in multiple cities. Or is this a plaza named bethel?Bethel Rd Port Orchard.

GoodTimeSoahu
09-01-20, 14:07
Bethel Rd Port Orchard.I went yesterday and it was disappointing. No teasing whatsover or hint of a HE. Look elsewhere for a better time. I wish port orchard offered more.

ElVatoLoco8869
09-18-20, 07:40
I've been to the place on Bethel 2 times and had 2 different ladies. Both gave good massages with zero extras.

Best Massage on Bay Street, hit or miss. Never anything more than HE usually leave with bluebells.

Anyone tried the foot massage place across the street from Best? It looks like they built a room for body massage.

GoodTimeSoahu
09-20-20, 08:53
I've been to the place on Bethel 2 times and had 2 different ladies. Both gave good massages with zero extras.

Best Massage on Bay Street, hit or miss. Never anything more than HE usually leave with bluebells.

Anyone tried the foot massage place across the street from Best? It looks like they built a room for body massage.What you described about the bethel location AND bay street location has been the exact same experience for me. Did you at least get a hint of extras from the bethel location? I walked into the foot spa across the street from the bay street "best massage" and walked out after looking at their physical menu because both people working that day were men. I will pass on men massaging me.

ElVatoLoco8869
09-21-20, 10:47
What you described about the bethel location AND bay street location has been the exact same experience for me. Did you at least get a hint of extras from the bethel location? I walked into the foot spa across the street from the bay street "best massage" and walked out after looking at their physical menu because both people working that day were men. I will pass on men massaging me.No. Not even a hint. The owner is more legit than the other girl. The other girl at least gazed at my dick and made it clear she was looking. She allowed some OTC touching but yet. Nothing. Not even a graze of the hands.

The silverdale and bremerton remain the best for extras in Kitsap.

GoodTimeSoahu
09-24-20, 23:55
No. Not even a hint. The owner is more legit than the other girl. The other girl at least gazed at my dick and made it clear she was looking. She allowed some OTC touching but yet. Nothing. Not even a graze of the hands.

The silverdale and bremerton remain the best for extras in Kitsap.The only place in bremerton I know of is undo stress. I thought they were closed?

ElVatoLoco8869
09-25-20, 06:31
The only place in bremerton I know of is undo stress. I thought they were closed?Undo stress is open. There is 1 old lady with saggy tits working. The place smells funky and she doesn't change the linens, even after you blow your load all over her and she uses them to clean up.

There is another place down by the hospital that is still open also. I think it becomes Wheaton Way down there.

Up on Riddell next to drivers license place, I saw a sign for a massage place. Limited research makes me think it's the place that used to be in the mall.

Port orchard next to Fred Meyer is a sign for a foot massage place coming soon. It's been coming soon for about 6 months.

ShenRyans
03-02-21, 23:55
I just got back from the massage parlor in Silverdale, next to the Arby's and Men's Club Barber Shop, and it was much better than I expected. The hour fee was a normal $60, but I also gave her $100 off the bat to see what I can get with that. Turns out it was nothing special but YMMV. Now, I say it was better than expected because after the HE, I actually got a super nice full front massage, including my head, arms, hands, and feet / legs. That part alone was worth going back for, maybe not for $160, but at least $80-100. Solid 8/10 for that place.

ElVatoLoco8869
03-03-21, 08:14
I just got back from the massage parlor in Silverdale, next to the Arby's and Men's Club Barber Shop, and it was much better than I expected. The hour fee was a normal $60, but I also gave her $100 off the bat to see what I can get with that. Turns out it was nothing special but YMMV. Now, I say it was better than expected because after the HE, I actually got a super nice full front massage, including my head, arms, hands, and feet / legs. That part alone was worth going back for, maybe not for $160, but at least $80-100. Solid 8/10 for that place.You must have been in there when I tried. The lady working was older, wearing tights and what could have been a short dress. She was busy and sent me on my way.

ElVatoLoco8869
03-03-21, 08:24
I tried the place on Bay Street next door to High Tide. It was 9 AM and the place was cold. I got a decent massage. When she was done, I put her hand on my dick to get the ending I wanted. Meh.

Last night I ended up at the place on Bethel again. I thought it might be different because I haven't seen the vehicle out front that belongs to the management. It wasn't. She covered me with a light sheet. No grazing. No teasing. No happy finish. There is a new place next door to Fred Meyer. Happy Foot Massage. It's on my list. Eventually.

Since I'm still in Kitsap, there is a girl at Chinese Spa in Silverdale that was all about FIV while I sucked on her tittys. She was fun, but I think it was about 200 just to get my fingers wet.

Undo Stress is the reliable one for me. I know who I'm getting and exactly what I'm getting.

I have not been to the place by the hospital in over a year. RM reports indicate I haven't missed much.

GoodTimeSoahu
04-12-21, 16:48
I tried the place on Bay Street next door to High Tide. It was 9 AM and the place was cold. I got a decent massage. When she was done, I put her hand on my dick to get the ending I wanted. Meh.

Last night I ended up at the place on Bethel again. I thought it might be different because I haven't seen the vehicle out front that belongs to the management. It wasn't. She covered me with a light sheet. No grazing. No teasing. No happy finish. There is a new place next door to Fred Meyer. Happy Foot Massage. It's on my list. Eventually.

Since I'm still in Kitsap, there is a girl at Chinese Spa in Silverdale that was all about FIV while I sucked on her tittys. She was fun, but I think it was about 200 just to get my fingers wet.

Undo Stress is the reliable one for me. I know who I'm getting and exactly what I'm getting.

I have not been to the place by the hospital in over a year. RM reports indicate I haven't missed much.I have been to the place on bay street. I have only seen the grandma with short hair, thin body and ya, whatever HE. Who did you see there?

Are you talking about the fred meyers in port orchard. Maybe I will check it out today.

GoodTimeSoahu
05-28-21, 00:24
Parlor #1: undo stress massage in bremerton.

Looks: 4/10 (she was easy over 60 years old with bad teeth).

Massage: 5/10 (not sensual nor therapeutic).

He: 4/10 (I just coudnt get into it).

Parlor #2: Best massage in port orchard (bay street).

Looks for lisa: 5/10 (somewhat younger, maybe in 40's).

Massage: 7/10 (she was good but tired and could not use a lot of strength).

He: 0/10 because none to be had.

Parlor #3: Asian foot spa (bay street port orchard).

Looks for older lady: 4/10 (slim but someones grandma for sure).

Massage: 5/10 (it felt nice but nothing special).

He: 4/10 (she had the jackhammer technique).

Parlor #4: Happy feet massage (port orchard).

Looks: 6/10 (maybe in her 30's nothing special.

Massage: 7/10 (she was actually good with a lot of sensuality and teasing).

He: 0/10 (none to be had and I tried and offered a higher tip).

GoldMinerLxv
05-28-21, 13:07
Parlor #1: undo stress massage in bremerton.

Looks: 4/10 (she was easy over 60 years old with bad teeth).

Massage: 5/10 (not sensual nor therapeutic).

He: 4/10 (I just coudnt get into it).

Parlor #2: Best massage in port orchard (bay street).

Looks for lisa: 5/10 (somewhat younger, maybe in 40's).

Massage: 7/10 (she was good but tired and could not use a lot of strength).

He: 0/10 because none to be had.

Parlor #3: Asian foot spa (bay street port orchard)..Parlor #2 - last week walked in and was greeted by an unattractive and old lady, so I immediately asked for a young woman. She said they didn't have any and so I thanked her and left.

Parlor # 4 - then I went to the one on Sedgwick next to Fred M. She was attractive but busy and suggested I try another place a few minutes away on Bethel. The decorations were almost identical and I was greeted by another attractive woman but she was also busy, so I settled for an older woman who gave a nice massage but absolutely nothing else! A total strike out for my afternoon of 'fun'.

GoldMinerLxv
05-28-21, 13:21
I was on my way to a medical appointment the other day and ran across what appears to be new AMP on Campbell Way near the Warren Avenue Bridge.

Does anyone have any intel on this place?

ElVatoLoco8869
05-29-21, 03:09
I was on my way to a medical appointment the other day and ran across what appears to be new AMP on Campbell Way near the Warren Avenue Bridge.

Does anyone have any intel on this place?Is it actually on Campbell or is it the place on Lower Wheaton Way? The Wheaton Way place has been there for years. Pre covid it was a decent massage. Usually just a HJ with minimal roaming. Haven't been in 18 months or so, have passed by a few times since, but closed when I have.

GoldMinerLxv
05-29-21, 10:11
Is it actually on Campbell or is it the place on Lower Wheaton Way? The Wheaton Way place has been there for years. Pre covid it was a decent massage. Usually just a HJ with minimal roaming. Haven't been in 18 months or so, have passed by a few times since, but closed when I have.Thanks ElVatoLoco and you are right. The address is Wheaton Way even though the house faces Campbell. The next time I'm over that way I'll have to TOFTT and give a full report.

GoodTimeSoahu
05-30-21, 14:15
Thanks ElVatoLoco and you are right. The address is Wheaton Way even though the house faces Campbell. The next time I'm over that way I'll have to TOFTT and give a full report.I will be exploring more places hoping to find some hidden gems. But I have gone to several places this month, I am almost getting burned out of getting let down.

GreyJake
06-10-21, 18:58
Does anyone have any info on this place? It's new, on Hwy 305 just as you leave Poulsbo going toward Bainbridge (across from The Poulsbo Inn). PM me if you like, I'm happy to exchange info on other local AMPs.

GreyJake
06-14-21, 17:35
Does anyone have any info on this place? It's new, on Hwy 305 just as you leave Poulsbo going toward Bainbridge (across from The Poulsbo Inn). PM me if you like, I'm happy to exchange info on other local AMPs.Well, I gave the Rising Sun a try today. I got a I hr massage from a nice slender, pretty Korean lady named Abbie. Sadly, she made it very clear that no "extras" were available, not even a handy. So, don't waste your time here, Gents. There's much better service available in Silverdale.

FullMetalHelme
06-17-21, 17:50
Well, I gave the Rising Sun a try today. I got a I hr massage from a nice slender, pretty Korean lady named Abbie. Sadly, she made it very clear that no "extras" were available, not even a handy. So, don't waste your time here, Gents. There's much better service available in Silverdale.Thank you for the intel.

Is Royal Spa in Silverdale the legit one with zero extras? There's also signs on the other side of Silverdale Way hidden in the back of a plaza. Wondering if they're one and the same.

ElVatoLoco8869
06-17-21, 23:27
Thank you for the intel.

Is Royal Spa in Silverdale the legit one with zero extras? There's also signs on the other side of Silverdale Way hidden in the back of a plaza. Wondering if they're one and the same.There are no legit places in Silverdale with zero extras.

GoldMinerLxv
06-30-21, 19:49
There are no legit places in Silverdale with zero extras.ElVatoLoco. DM me if you don't mind.

ElVatoLoco8869
07-01-21, 07:32
ElVatoLoco. DM me if you don't mind.I sent a message.

FullMetalHelme
07-08-21, 17:20
Tried the Chinese Spa Massage on Silverdale Way. 40 hhr / 60 hr. Some OTC touching with some light scolding.

Firm NO on any UTC or anything more, let alone BJ or FS, even for 100 more.

Two women; one is a granny in mid or late 50's, the other is mid 40's and decently cute.

Aiming to try Royal Spa across the street next time but not expecting much.

Safe to say there's zero FS or BBFS action in all of Kitsap, including Poulsbo, Bremerton, and Port Orchard.

GoldMinerLxv
07-09-21, 14:21
Tried the Chinese Spa Massage on Silverdale Way. 40 hhr / 60 hr. Some OTC touching with some light scolding.

Two women; one is a granny in mid or late 50's, the other is mid 40's and decently cute.

Safe to say there's zero FS or BBFS action in all of Kitsap, including Poulsbo, Bremerton, and Port Orchard.I visited Royal Spa a month or so ago and though I got a nice massage and even though my body language hinted that I was looking for a little extra, no joy. I won't be going back.

TomaIn
07-13-21, 22:02

Safe to say there's zero FS or BBFS action in all of Kitsap, including Poulsbo, Bremerton, and Port Orchard.There is a reason I head to Tacoma. M&M has it all for $$. Ladies are in 30's. I usually see Coco.

GreyJake
10-15-21, 13:02
I got an invitation via WeChat to visit this place, located at 9960 Silverdale Way NW (below King's Buffet) and decided to give it a try. My MP was Anna, a cute young Asian lady. I got a one hour hot stone massage that was very well done, but absolutely no extras. Anna said there were 2 others girls there and they provided only massage too.

I would really like to find a place in Kitsap that provided Full Service, or at least a BJ. If any one has any suggestions, please let me know. PM me if you like.

Stay safe, Guys!

GreyJake.

IowaCityMale
12-06-21, 15:26
Anybody have any good reports in Port Orchard? Bremerton? Or do I need to cross the bridge?

I got an HE at a place in Bremerton from an heavy set Asian MT a few moths ago. Not 100% happy with the service I received, but $60 house + $40 tip and I left done.

IowaCityMale
12-06-21, 16:25
Anybody have an recommendations for Port Orchard or Bremerton? Or do I need to cross the bridge?

A few months ago I stopped at a place in Bremerton and had a HE massage with a heavy set Asian MT. 60+40. Not great, but it took care of the day.

TomaIn
12-06-21, 19:15
Anybody have an recommendations for Port Orchard or Bremerton? Or do I need to cross the bridge?

A few months ago I stopped at a place in Bremerton and had a HE massage with a heavy set Asian MT. 60+40. Not great, but it took care of the day.For the most part, kitsap is a dry hole these days. It is hit and miss on what shops will offer HE on any given day. If you want consistent or more than HE, cross the bridge.

FapMan69
01-11-22, 14:30
Anything good in the kitsap area?

GoldMinerLxv
01-14-22, 19:57
Hey guys. In case you're not aware, there's a new AMP in East Bremerton on Riddell named Orchid Massage Therapy & already have a RM review. Unfortunately, I don't have a subscription to RM so if anyone has any intel on this place I'd appreciate it very much as I will be in the area next week.

ScotchYoke
01-14-22, 22:55
Hey guys. In case you're not aware, there's a new AMP in East Bremerton on Riddell named Orchid Massage Therapy & already have a RM review. Unfortunately, I don't have a subscription to RM so if anyone has any intel on this place I'd appreciate it very much as I will be in the area next week.HJ for $ all in. . 6 + . 4.

Sbwmj
01-15-22, 00:00
HJ for $ all in. . 6 + . 4.What were the girls like?

GoldMinerLxv
01-15-22, 11:43
HJ for $ all in. . 6 + . 4.Sweet ScotchYoke!! Thank you. I hope to try them next week.

ScotchYoke
01-15-22, 14:40
What were the girls like?40's petite A cups.

GoldMinerLxv
01-22-22, 10:49
HJ for $ all in. . 6 + . 4.Gave this AMP a try after making an appointment the day before and can confirm the prices quoted. There are a few providers as I heard them talking while I was undressing & I don't think I drew the same one as ScotchYoke because she was a few pounds over weight but not overly so but also in her late 30's, early 40's.

Decent but not great massage, roaming was permitted and she flat out buried her tits on my head several times when working my butt from the front. There was little to no teasing at all until just before the flip and then it all happened in earnest, cupping Willy in both hands from underneath and giving him his own private massage. Felt great, lasting several minutes, and then after the flip she started a light chest & abdomen massage, playing with my nips as her hands passed over them while I'm playing my finger fiddle OTC at the why.

She got more oil and without asking started softly massaging Willy and the boys while I'm trying to talk her into FS. No joy in that regard. She somehow sense when I was getting close even though my body language hadn't changed the best I could tell. That's when she started playing with my anus with her free hand and soon thereafter I popped.

She cleaned me off and ended with a head massage, something I always enjoy & I got a nice hug going out which is always nice. I'll be going back the next time I'm in the area.

ScotchYoke
01-22-22, 14:07
Gave this AMP a try after making an appointment the day before and can confirm the prices quoted. There are a few providers as I heard them talking while I was undressing & I don't think I drew the same one as ScotchYoke because she was a few pounds over weight but not overly so but also in her late 30's, early 40's.

Decent but not great massage, roaming was permitted and she flat out buried her tits on my head several times when working my butt from the front. There was little to no teasing at all until just before the flip and then it all happened in earnest, cupping Willy in both hands from underneath and giving him his own private massage. Felt great, lasting several minutes, and then after the flip she started a light chest & abdomen massage, playing with my nips as her hands passed over them while I'm playing my finger fiddle OTC at the why.

She got more oil and without asking started softly massaging Willy and the boys while I'm trying to talk her into FS. No joy in that regard. She somehow sense when I was getting close even though my body language hadn't changed the best I could tell. That's when she started playing with my anus with her free hand and soon thereafter I popped.

She cleaned me off and ended with a head massage, something I always enjoy & I got a nice hug going out which is always nice. I'll be going back the next time I'm in the area.Just so we're clear, I have not visited there, I was just quoting the RM review. It does sound like you had I good time and I wouldn't mind checking it out.

Madmaxon
03-18-22, 16:56
https://bremerton-wa.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/bremerton-ground-open-make-yo/083006502131

Anybody try the new place in Bremerton yet?

TomaIn
03-19-22, 01:13
https://bremerton-wa.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/bremerton-ground-open-make-yo/083006502131

Anybody try the new place in Bremerton yet?Think I will wait. Not keen on its location.

GoldMinerLxv
03-21-22, 10:45
Think I will wait. Not keen on its location.Just curious why you say that? Kitsap Way too busy or too close to home?

TomaIn
03-22-22, 00:03
Just curious why you say that? Kitsap Way too busy or too close to home?Don't care for the traffic volume in that spot. Not sure if the door is in the front or the back but a lot of traffic happens in that lot.

ElVatoLoco8869
03-23-22, 01:58

Anybody try the new place in Bremerton yet?Tried it tonight. 2 ladies working. I had Lilly. She's late 30's A cup. OTC lower, UTC upper. 50 for HH 70 for FH. HJ only. I tried for more, even flashed more cash. No go. The parking lot is packed with people doing laundry. No privacy at all to get in or out. The inside is interesting. It's got modulate floor to ceiling walls. A locking door in the lobby and locking doors on each room.

GoldMinerLxv
03-25-22, 10:33
Don't care for the traffic volume in that spot. Not sure if the door is in the front or the back but a lot of traffic happens in that lot.If I go there I'll park in the area between West Bay and the massage shop building. But first I'll go around the block and enter from the back, 13th street side. Then walk. And West Bay can be your alibi if someone sees you. I can't tell from Google Earth, but I'd walk around the back of the laundromat building since the massage shop is on the other end.

GoldMinerLxv
03-25-22, 10:40
Tried it tonight. 2 ladies working. I had Lilly. She's late 30's A cup. OTC lower, UTC upper. 50 for HH 70 for FH. HJ only. I tried for more, even flashed more cash. No go. The parking lot is packed with people doing laundry. No privacy at all to get in or out. The inside is interesting. It's got modulate floor to ceiling walls. A locking door in the lobby and locking doors on each room.A locking inside door and room doors too? Sounds to me like they're all set up for some FS action. But $70/ hr house fee is a turn off for me when I can go across the Wheaton Way bridge and get an hour for $60. Along that same line, there's a new place in Silverdale next door (north) to the Safeway gas station and they charge $70/ hour too and they are appointments only.

That reminds me. What did you pay for the HJ?

ElVatoLoco8869
03-25-22, 12:26
A locking inside door and room doors too? Sounds to me like they're all set up for some FS action. But $70/ hr house fee is a turn off for me when I can go across the Wheaton Way bridge and get an hour for $60. Along that same line, there's a new place in Silverdale next door (north) to the Safeway gas station and they charge $70/ hour too and they are appointments only.

That reminds me. What did you pay for the HJ?Just park at the autoparts and walk over.

We never discussed tip. I paid 100 total.

The place by Safeway is a good massage but absolutely nothing else.

2 new places have popped up in Port Orchard on Mile Hill. One has strange hours that I've only seen the open sign lit once. The other I just noticed yesterday.

GoldMinerLxv
03-26-22, 10:13
Just park at the autoparts and walk over.

We never discussed tip. I paid 100 total.

The place by Safeway is a good massage but absolutely nothing else.

2 new places have popped up in Port Orchard on Mile Hill. One has strange hours that I've only seen the open sign lit once. The other I just noticed yesterday.That's the standard fee I almost always pay unless the HJ service is exceptional. Thanks for the clarification.

I'll have to check out Mile Hill the next time I'm in the area. Is one of them in the strip mall near Albertson's with a Burger King on the street up front?

EgoThrasher
04-14-22, 00:29
Tried the Happy massage spa near safeway in silverdale. . 7 for the H, no extras, don't believe they offer any either. Good massage with hot stones though (Staff seemed younger <40, shame they don't offer anything) Only places I know that may offer HJ is the place in bremerton and possibly the one in silverdale called Chinese Spa (older providers though I believe). Anyone have any other intel for the kitsap area would be greatly appreciated. Tacoma is quite the drive.

GoldMinerLxv
04-14-22, 18:04
Tried the Happy massage spa near safeway in silverdale. . 7 for the H, no extras, don't believe they offer any either. Good massage with hot stones though (Staff seemed younger <40, shame they don't offer anything) Only places I know that may offer HJ is the place in bremerton and possibly the one in silverdale called Chinese Spa (older providers though I believe). Anyone have any other intel for the kitsap area would be greatly appreciated. Tacoma is quite the drive.I got a decent massage with some OTC and a nice HJ at Orchid. You can read my post further down this page.

Otherwise, why not give Undo Stress a shot which is near Orchid by the way?

IowaCityMale
04-15-22, 16:11
2 new places have popped up in Port Orchard on Mile Hill. One has strange hours that I've only seen the open sign lit once. The other I just noticed yesterday.Details? I recently drove Mile Hill to the edge of town and didn't see anything. I even cruised through a couple of strip mall parking lots.

FullMetalHelme
04-17-22, 17:38
Latest rm report for Undo Stress in Bremerton shows that the BBFS provider is back after a long hiatus.

Anyone know if it's the same short Chinese late 40's chick with B-cup tits, black hair ponytail, messed up horse-like teeth that stick out, and has terrible cigarette breath?

She's the only that's been there for the past 2 years.

Regularity
04-18-22, 12:40
Latest rm report for Undo Stress in Bremerton shows that the BBFS provider is back after a long hiatus.

Anyone know if it's the same short Chinese late 40's chick with B-cup tits, black hair ponytail, messed up horse-like teeth that stick out, and has terrible cigarette breath?

She's the only that's been there for the past 2 years.Yes, based on my recent experience, I think so. It was my first time there.

GoldMinerLxv
04-29-22, 14:48
Do any of you guys have any intel on a new shop, not sure if it's an AMP though, in Poulsbo on highway 305?

The name is Health and Wellness Massage and they also recently popped up on RM.

Thanks.

ScotchYoke
04-29-22, 23:02
Do any of you guys have any intel on a new shop, not sure if it's an AMP though, in Poulsbo on highway 305?

The name is Health and Wellness Massage and they also recently popped up on RM.

Thanks.The review said it ended up being DIY. Maybe that will change over time.

GreyJake
04-30-22, 08:09
The review said it ended up being DIY. Maybe that will change over time.I gave it a try back in June 2021 shortly after they opened. It was called the "Rising Sun Spa" then. (see my review) It was strictly legit then, I doubt if its changed, but you never know.

GoldMinerLxv
04-30-22, 10:05
The review said it ended up being DIY. Maybe that will change over time.Thank you much ScotchYoke & GreyJake for the intel. Guess I'll pass then and maybe go to Orchid instead.

GoldMinerLxv
05-01-22, 10:15
Details? I recently drove Mile Hill to the edge of town and didn't see anything. I even cruised through a couple of strip mall parking lots.The name of one place is Top Service Massage at 2653 Mile Hill Dr, phone number 564-229-4863 according to RM, but no reviews as yet.

Please be sure to give us review if you decide to TOFTT.

Happy hunting.

Greene69
05-07-22, 15:38
The name of one place is Top Service Massage at 2653 Mile Hill Dr, phone number 564-229-4863 according to RM, but no reviews as yet.

Happy hunting.Tried the place out. No doors just sheet covering the door way. Kept me covered the entire time and no extra.

GoldMinerLxv
05-08-22, 10:26
Tried the place out. No doors just sheet covering the door way. Kept me covered the entire time and no extra.First off, welcome to the forum Green69.

Unfortunately, that's happened to all of us before and me personally at least a half-dozen times between the Bremerton and Olympia areas and we certainly appreciate the effort. But did you at least get a decent massage from her and how was she in the looks & age department?

ElVatoLoco8869
05-10-22, 10:53
The name of one place is Top Service Massage at 2653 Mile Hill Dr, phone number 564-229-4863 according to RM, but no reviews as yet.

Happy hunting.I walked in. The girl that was working was the girl I've seen previously at the massage place in the Safeway parking lot in Silverdale. She does a good massage, but no extras. She's even against DIY. I saw a review that indicated someone got HE there, must be another girl. I'm assuming they rotate between the 2 locations.

The other questionable place is in the Albertsons parking lot on Mile Hill, it's called Lifestyle Massage. It has a legit appearance to it and one 40+ woman working. I haven't gone inside yet to check it out, but it's on my list for when I don't want a sure thing.

GoldMinerLxv
05-12-22, 09:52
I walked in. The girl that was working was the girl I've seen previously at the massage place in the Safeway parking lot in Silverdale. She does a good massage, but no extras. She's even against DIY. I saw a review that indicated someone got HE there, must be another girl. I'm assuming they rotate between the 2 locations.

The other questionable place is in the Albertsons parking lot on Mile Hill, it's called Lifestyle Massage. It has a legit appearance to it and one 40+ woman working. I haven't gone inside yet to check it out, but it's on my list for when I don't want a sure thing.Thanks for the intel. I guess I for one will stick to the Bremerton / Silverdale shops where I know I'll get what I need; a decent massage, some roaming, and a nice HJ with the possibility of more.

FapMan69
05-12-22, 16:54
Thanks for the intel. I guess I for one will stick to the Bremerton / Silverdale shops where I know I'll get what I need; a decent massage, some roaming, and a nice HJ with the possibility of more.Which ones have the 'possibility of more'?

GoldMinerLxv
05-13-22, 09:38
Which ones have the 'possibility of more'?Unfortunately, I am sad to report that I have yet to succeed past a HJ for the real extras. I keep pushing every time I go which may not be often enough since I only go when I'm in the area on business because I don't live there. Olympia and Lacey is where I go for FS when I'm in the mood.

ElVatoLoco8869
05-13-22, 11:20
Which ones have the 'possibility of more'?In Kitsap? None.

Greene69
05-21-22, 16:33
First off, welcome to the forum Green69.

Unfortunately, that's happened to all of us before and me personally at least a half-dozen times between the Bremerton and Olympia areas and we certainly appreciate the effort. But did you at least get a decent massage from her and how was she in the looks & age department?Sorry for the delay. She was mid 40's and the massage was just ok. Not worth the 100.00 for 90 min.

Greene69
05-21-22, 16:38
In Kitsap? None.Went to O spa on Kitsap way. Pretty good massage. A lot of grabbing of my junk while she did my back. And the flip she pulled her top off and asked me to touch her. I grabbed and sucked in her tits while she gave me a HJ. Thought she was going to go in for a BJ but she just licked and sucked my nipple and jacked me off til I came.

She was a little chunky and probably in her 40's. Didn't catch her name but not Lulu or Mandy.

Was a little uncomfortable when I left. I gave her a 60.00 tip and she expected more and complained a bit but I just walked out.

GoldMinerLxv
06-06-22, 20:23
Got a decent massage from Kailee, a new girl. MEH in looks, petite & small boobs, BUT a perfectly shaped kitty play area. Also got a lot of wonderful teasing & great double-handed HJ with a little anal play thrown for the grand finale. I saw her twice. A lot of OTC kitty roaming and a little UTC tit play was allowed on the first visit and with the HJ I gave her a $50 tip for 60 minutes. The second visit she wanted a lot more but I only gave a $60 tip, which was still too much in my book after she started complaining.

All that said, she made it perfectly clear that FS is NOT on her menu and will probably be moving on to another AMP in a month or so.

Atillathehung
06-22-22, 00:05
Went to O spa on Kitsap way. Pretty good massage. A lot of grabbing of my junk while she did my back. And the flip she pulled her top off and asked me to touch her. I grabbed and sucked in her tits while she gave me a HJ. Thought she was going to go in for a BJ but she just licked and sucked my nipple and jacked me off til I came.

She was a little chunky and probably in her 40's. Didn't catch her name but not Lulu or Mandy.

Was a little uncomfortable when I left. I gave her a 60.00 tip and she expected more and complained a bit but I just walked out.Just wondering if lulu or Mandy are better at this place or not? I've never experienced an HE before, but I've always been interested since I was younger. I also called and they said they do 4 hand massages. Do you think this would be a good thing to try here?

Atillathehung
06-22-22, 01:05
Went to O spa on Kitsap way. Pretty good massage. A lot of grabbing of my junk while she did my back. And the flip she pulled her top off and asked me to touch her. I grabbed and sucked in her tits while she gave me a HJ. Thought she was going to go in for a BJ but she just licked and sucked my nipple and jacked me off til I came.

Was a little uncomfortable when I left. I gave her a 60.00 tip and she expected more and complained a bit but I just walked out.I'm looking for somewhere to be my first experience with this, and this is the place I was actually just going to try out. Are lulu and Mandy better? Should I request them? Also, is a 4 hands massage worth it? I asked and they do offer.

ElVatoLoco8869
06-23-22, 08:05
I'm looking for somewhere to be my first experience with this, and this is the place I was actually just going to try out. Are lulu and Mandy better? Should I request them? Also, is a 4 hands massage worth it? I asked and they do offer.4 hands is never worth it, IMO. Also, since it's your first time, take whoever you get.

Atillathehung
06-23-22, 17:29
4 hands is never worth it, IMO. Also, since it's your first time, take whoever you get.Kinda what I was thinking. If I find two girls I like a lot then I might do it, but for now I don't think it's worth it. I'll just hope it's not this MT. Thank you.

GoldMinerLxv
06-23-22, 21:46
Asked for Candi this time. She's in her mid-30's, not bad looking & wearing bib overalls, a first for me. I laid naked on the table with my junk exposed, receiving a lite, head to toe, fingertip touch when she came in. She asked lite, medium, hard? I said medium, but the ONLY pressure applied was lite. I normally enjoy lite when done correctly as it can be ever so erotic & arousing. Unfortunately, Candi didn't do it very well at all and so the one-eyed monster stayed at parade rest most of the time.

But then, shortly before flipping, I was pleased to find that she permitted roaming both her thighs & kitty (OTC), exactly the stimulus needed to thoroughly wake up 'the man'.

She immediately asked if I wanted a HJ on the flip and even though I knew it would be a 'no', I asked for FS. She then confirmed my assumption with a polite, no way head shake. I persisted both verbally and with more deliberate kitty work, but still no joy. So I ended up settling for a very nice HJ with some lite anal work which felt great because she didn't go in all the way. Unfortunately, I soon found out her cute tits we're off limits. As a result, I was having trouble finishing because she had also moved out of kitty fondling range.

She was getting a little tired so I told her to move closer because I would cum faster if I could feel her kitty. So she did, spreading her legs a little for easier access and within like 30 seconds I had finished. After cleaning me up she gave me a nice head massage to finish up my 60 minutes.

I will go back again, but will ask for the other masseuse next time because she was a lot more receptive to fondling everything, especially her nice soft & natural hooters during my first visit, but she is also a no-go FS gal.

Atillathehung
07-02-22, 17:05
I'm looking at this place on RM called asian massage. It's on Wheaton way and looks like just a small house with all the windows covered. Has anyone tried this place out? I'm thinking about just going for it, but I know there's some municipal buildings in the area and not sure the place will offer anything. Any intel will help. Thank you.

GoldMinerLxv
07-03-22, 08:42
I'm looking at this place on RM called asian massage. It's on Wheaton way and looks like just a small house with all the windows covered. Has anyone tried this place out? I'm thinking about just going for it, but I know there's some municipal buildings in the area and not sure the place will offer anything. Any intel will help. Thank you.Welcome to the forum.

The place is nice and very clean inside. There are two masseuses there, Tina & Anna. Both speak fair English and give really good massages. FS is not on the menu but a HJ is. I always get an hour so I don't know if 30 minutes is offered. $60/60, $90/90. When the fleet is in town they can be very busy, so I always call ahead for an appointment.

Have fun.

Atillathehung
07-11-22, 17:55
Has anyone tried the place in Silverdale in the old town area called Zen Garden Massage? I was just driving by and noticed it. I can't really find anything about it other than a pretty empty yelp page.

GoldMinerLxv
07-12-22, 09:18
Has anyone tried the place in Silverdale in the old town area called Zen Garden Massage? I was just driving by and noticed it. I can't really find anything about it other than a pretty empty yelp page.This place is new to me & 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM hours plus another Koko / Coco infers to me another AMP to check out. I won't be in Silverdale for a while, so why don't you just drop in and inquire about rates, other masseuses, etc. That way at least you'll see her in person and assess if you want to TOFTT or say 'thank you' and walk out.

EvergreenRover
07-22-22, 09:50
Hello gents.

I'll be in the Poulsbo / Silverdale / Bremerton area this coming week for work and was looking to get any info on AMP's in the area.

Not looking for more than a massage and HE but obviously an open menu is welcomed.

GreyJake
07-23-22, 08:15
This place is new to me & 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM hours plus another Koko / Coco infers to me another AMP to check out. I won't be in Silverdale for a while, so why don't you just drop in and inquire about rates, other masseuses, etc. That way at least you'll see her in person and assess if you want to TOFTT or say 'thank you' and walk out.I tried the Zen Garden yesterday. The only person there was the masseuse, Cyndi. She's a reasonably attractive Asian lady in her 50's. She provided a decent massage, but wouldn't allow any under the clothes roaming, and absolutely no happy ending. Damages were $60 for one hour.

GoldMinerLxv
07-24-22, 00:13
Hello gents.

I'll be in the Poulsbo / Silverdale / Bremerton area this coming week for work and was looking to get any info on AMP's in the area.

Not looking for more than a massage and HE but obviously an open menu is welcomed.Ditch Poulsbo. Regarding Silverdale & Bremerton, I believe I've done a fair job in my previous reviews. That said, I have not been to the relatively new place on Kitsap Way, but it appears at least a HE is available there but I don't recall regarding massage quality.

Happy hunting E. Are.

GoldMinerLxv
07-24-22, 00:17
I tried the Zen Garden yesterday. The only person there was the masseuse, Cyndi. She's a reasonably attractive Asian lady in her 50's. She provided a decent massage, but wouldn't allow any under the clothes roaming, and absolutely no happy ending. Damages were $60 for one hour.Appreciate the intel GreyJake and thanks for TOFTT. That's what makes this a great forum.

Take care.. Goldminer.

Member #6129
08-22-22, 19:23
I was visiting the area on a recent work trip and felt the need for my first AMP in a long time. Royal Spa did not disappoint, though it perhaps would not be to everyone's standards. I've done several AMPs around the country from NYC & Philly to TX etc. And when I want that kind of experience, I adjust my expectations. Again, you may disagree, but it is what it is. Went there about 7:30 pm on a Friday and while I thought I heard another customer leaving at some point during my massage, I didn't have to wait at all. The manager (in her 40's or 50's?) met me with smiles but little English and showed me right to a room when I asked for 1-hr massage. When I was ready she came in and with a little laugh immediately removed the small cloth which I had draped somewhat halfheartedly over my backside. What followed was an above average massage -- she was quite strong -- and a little teasing but nothing blatant. Yet I didn't have to ask for anything on the flip (I never look for more than a HJ at AMPs anyway) and she took care of business with enthusiasm and no questions asked. Overall, I'd say it was an average to above-average AMP experience. Friendly service, clean facility, privacy, and little noise considering the location. There was an interruption (her phone or something) but she came right back and got to work. Lasted the full hour. Cost 70 plus tip.

Good luck and be safe.

GreyJake
08-24-22, 08:11
I was visiting the area on a recent work trip and felt the need for my first AMP in a long time. Royal Spa did not disappoint, though it perhaps would not be to everyone's standards. I've done several AMPs around the country from NYC & Philly to TX etc. And when I want that kind of experience, I adjust my expectations. Again, you may disagree, but it is what it is. Went there about 7:30 pm on a Friday and while I thought I heard another customer leaving at some point during my massage, I didn't have to wait at all. The manager (in her 40's or 50's?) met me with smiles but little English and showed me right to a room when I asked for 1-hr massage. When I was ready she came in and with a little laugh immediately removed the small cloth which I had draped somewhat halfheartedly over my backside. What followed was an above average massage -- she was quite strong -- and a little teasing but nothing blatant. Yet I didn't have to ask for anything on the flip (I never look for more than a HJ at AMPs anyway) and she took care of business with enthusiasm and no questions asked. Overall, I'd say it was an average to above-average AMP experience. Friendly service, clean facility, privacy, and little noise considering the location. There was an interruption (her phone or something) but she came right back and got to work. Lasted the full hour. Cost 70 plus tip.

Good luck and be safe.Did she allow any under the clothes roaming?

EyeCam
08-24-22, 09:45
Did she allow any under the clothes roaming?What location- city did you go to?

GreyJake
08-24-22, 15:44
What location- city did you go to?Bremerton, WA.

GoldMinerLxv
08-29-22, 10:45
Bremerton, WA.Unless there's another AMP in Bremerton using the same name, this AMP is in Silverdale, not Bremerton. It's on Silverdale Way at the opposite end of the building Arby's is in. Large nice and clean rooms if memory serves.

GoldMinerLxv
09-06-22, 18:27
Stopped by the other day after making an appointment to see Lina, the same woman I had a while back & liked her HJ very much. Unfortunately, this time it was not the same Lina. She was a good 10 years older though her boobs liked decent based on looks only, not a hands-on feedback. Her body was off limits to roaming.

Her massage was barely mediocre using minimal oil & absolutely no teasing at all even though I was completely naked with my junk in very plain view. She also positioned herself to prevent any touching whatsoever while I was face down. Things changed on the flip because she immediately pointed asking if Willy wanted a massage too? So with a head nod, she went to work with a slow stroke using her free hand to cup the boys while standing at arms length away, and I have long arms.

The odd thing is that she kept her eyes closed the entire time during the HJ, except to get more oil or lotion.

I won't repeat as there are more friendly & open-minded AMP's in the area.

GoldMinerLxv
09-14-22, 19:48
Visited Asian Massage on Wheaton Way today and was hit with an unexpected house fee price hike.

They now charge $70/ hr & $110/90-minutes. To my knowledge there are now 3 AMP's in the Bremerton / Silverdale area charging $70 and I'm sure it's only a matter of time before my stomping grounds of Olympia & Lacey get hit too. But until then, I will avoid Bremerton and give all my business to the 'hometown' shops.

The funny thing is, I asked Anna my masseuse, how business has been and she said slow. Fewer customers so lets raise prices. Go figure. That's why I'll never be a businessman.

Member #6129
09-28-22, 17:46
Unless there's another AMP in Bremerton using the same name, this AMP is in Silverdale, not Bremerton. It's on Silverdale Way at the opposite end of the building Arby's is in. Large nice and clean rooms if memory serves.Sorry for the delayed reply. Yes, you are correct. This AMP was in Silverdale and the rooms were large and clean. Someone else asked about roaming -- I didn't try; I was happy to be on the receiving end of an enthusiastic provider.

BronteDunn
10-09-22, 09:56
Does anyone have rubmaps access and can post the latest info from O Spa?

Thanks!

GoldMinerLxv
10-10-22, 09:56
Does anyone have rubmaps access and can post the latest info from O Spa?

Thanks!I do not have a RM account, however, using the advanced search feature & filters set to reviews newer than 3 months with handjob, O Spa was one of the results. No joy regarding FS though.

You should give it a try as a lot can learn by just using the filters correctly.

Good luck.

GoldMinerLxv
10-19-22, 09:49
Has anyone been to the AMP on Mile Hill or Bethel lately? I'll be in the area in a few weeks & looking for a change from Bremerton & Silverdale.

PM me if you don't want to use the megaphone.

TallDrLuv
10-23-22, 12:14
I hit Royal a few times this summer. Nice place, with very good massages.

First time I had a fantastic massage from an older lady (can't recall her name), with a somewhat mechanical HE. .6 house plus .4 tip.

Second time I drew Lina (Great massage again, but with a very excited HE process. She was all about the experience and made me feel very happy in the end. (All clothed, no roaming from me). It was just all about my trip as she masterfully built me up to a crescendo. The older ladies just have a magical, delicately sensual touch that is only learned from years of experience. Just the perfect grip, speed, and pace for a mind blowing ending. She was a true orgasm master.

I will return just for the massage, but the HE was perfect too. .6 house plus .6 tip, and she seemed very grateful for it.

TallDrLuv
10-23-22, 12:16
I see that O has a table shower. I have not experienced a TS before and would enjoy that, especially with play involved. Has anybody been there? I may need to TOFTT to find out.

NikKnew1
10-26-22, 01:36
Has anyone been to the AMP on Mile Hill or Bethel lately? I'll be in the area in a few weeks & looking for a change from Bremerton & Silverdale PM me if you don't want to use the megaphone.Went to Mile hill location a couple of weeks ago. Asked for an hour, lady was in her 40's+, little English and and said maybe 10 words the whole time. Flip and HJ finish and I left. Won't go back.

GoldMinerLxv
10-27-22, 18:55
Went to Mile hill location a couple of weeks ago. Asked for an hour, lady was in her 40's+, little English and and said maybe 10 words the whole time. Flip and HJ finish and I left. Won't go back.I really appreciate the report Nikk. Looks like I might be stuck with Bremerton / Silverdale after all when I'm in the neighborhood.

Happy Hunting.

NikKnew1
11-24-22, 13:21
I really appreciate the report Nikk. Looks like I might be stuck with Bremerton / Silverdale after all when I'm in the neighborhood.

Happy Hunting.Anyone been to Mile Hill AMP lately? They sent me a text last week and said two new girls were there. No pics put said they were 28 yo. Thanks in advance.

GoldMinerLxv
11-26-22, 18:03
Anyone been to Mile Hill AMP lately? They sent me a text last week and said two new girls were there. No pics put said they were 28 yo. Thanks in advance.I REALLY wish I could help you dude and had I known about the new girls I would have stopped by to check them out when I was in Port Orchard last week. Unfortunately, I won't be back in the area until late January since I'm heading out of town soon on personal business.

GoldMinerLxv
01-26-23, 10:28
Behind O'Reilly's in Silverdale.

It would take several posts for me to explain in detail why I will never return to this place. Just suffice it to say I got the tag-team switch-a-roo after waiting for 15 minutes butt naked for the woman I thought I was getting to enter the room. I didn't want to make a big deal of it at the time when the other woman came so I just went with the flow though she was not my type. But I did point to the clock saying my 1-hour starts now, right?

Later on I paid for a naked HJ but only got a bra pulled up to show her sagging boobs, and her pants pulled down to show her undies. After complaining, she pulled her undies down a few inches to show some pubic hair. Pay more to see more she said. I'm getting more pissed by the second.

Her HJ was actually pretty good but then after she cleaned me up she said times up with 20 minutes still remaining. I balked, so she gave a 10 minute lackluster rub & tried leaving again. I said you agreed to a full hour when you first came in. She stayed another 5 minutes and then left.

I don't need this kind of BS and suspect most of you guys don't either.

Don't bother asking me for her name because I didn't want to know.

BOTTOM LINE. Stay away from this place and go elsewhere with your hard-earned money. Next time I'm going across the street to try out Royal Spa.

NikKnew1
01-29-23, 01:36

It would take several posts for me to explain in detail why I will never return to this place. Just suffice it to say I got the tag-team switch-a-roo after waiting for 15 minutes butt naked for the woman I thought I was getting to enter the room. I didn't want to make a big deal of it at the time when the other woman came so I just went with the flow though she was not my type. But I did point to the clock saying my 1-hour starts now, right?

Later on I paid for a naked HJ but only got a bra pulled up to show her sagging boobs, and her pants pulled down to show her undies. After complaining, she pulled her undies down a few inches to show some pubic hair. Pay more to see more she said. I'm getting more pissed by the second.

Her HJ was actually pretty good but then after she cleaned me up she said times up with 20 minutes still remaining. I balked, so she gave a 10 minute lackluster rub & tried leaving again. I said you agreed to a full hour when you first came in. She stayed another 5 minutes and then left.

I don't need this kind of BS and suspect most of you guys don't either.

Don't bother asking me for her name because I didn't want to know.

BOTTOM LINE. Stay away from this place and go elsewhere with your hard-earned money. Next time I'm going across the street to try out Royal Spa.WOW! Thanks for the honest report! You would thing that there would be at least one place out here that was worth going to. I wandered into Mile Hill last week and was met by the same older lady in a mask again even though they sent a text saying there was a new girl. I'd rather not drive all the way to Tacoma but that still seems like the only option.

GoldMinerLxv
01-29-23, 18:47
WOW! Thanks for the honest report! You would thing that there would be at least one place out here that was worth going to. I wandered into Mile Hill last week and was met by the same older lady in a mask again even though they sent a text saying there was a new girl. I'd rather not drive all the way to Tacoma but that still seems like the only option.I've always had a happy & enjoyable time at this place, though it's been a few months since I was there last. Not sure if the girls have rotated or not.

PM me if you'd like more details.

IowaCityMale
02-03-23, 15:00
Stopped by the Mile Hill place twice in January. First time I didn't have enough cash, so only HE (1 hr 60+40). Second time got good CFS (30+160). Provider (Mia) was probably 30 ish and spoke good English. She said they rotate new girls in monthly.

IowaCityMale
02-03-23, 15:04
Stopped by the Mile Hill place twice in January. First time I didn't have enough cash, so only HE (1 hr 60+40). Second time got good CFS (30 min 50+150). Provider (Mia) was probably 30 ish and spoke good English. She said they rotate new girls in monthly.

GoldMinerLxv
02-03-23, 20:14
Stopped by the Mile Hill place twice in January. First time I didn't have enough cash, so only HE (1 hr 60+40). Second time got good CFS (30 min 50+150). Provider (Mia) was probably 30 ish and spoke good English. She said they rotate new girls in monthly.It's great to hear things are picking up in Port Orchard and thanks for the report.

How was Mia in the looks department & what kind of build does she have? Curvy, petite, etc. That is.

NikKnew1
02-04-23, 00:27
It's great to hear things are picking up in Port Orchard and thanks for the report.

How was Mia in the looks department & what kind of build does she have? Curvy, petite, etc. That is.Good to know about Mile Hill. Was thinking I'd go by this weekend and test the waters. Got a text yesterday that there was a new girl there. So we'll see.

GoldMinerLxv
02-05-23, 15:20
Stopped by the Mile Hill place twice in January. First time I didn't have enough cash, so only HE (1 hr 60+40). Second time got good CFS (30 min 50+150). Provider (Mia) was probably 30 ish and spoke good English. She said they rotate new girls in monthly.Is it the place near Albertson's or the place next door to the donut shop down the street towards Bethel Ave?

Much appreciated.

IowaCityMale
02-16-23, 22:33
It's great to hear things are picking up in Port Orchard and thanks for the report.

How was Mia in the looks department & what kind of build does she have? Curvy, petite, etc. That is.Not bad looking at all. Probably small C's and not a flat butt.

Mossey
04-04-23, 21:05
Stopped by today in my ongoing quest to find a decent spot in Kitsap. Greeted by 50's-ish standard issue AMP lady with a basic body. Wasn't feeling it but I haven't yet mastered the art of getting out of a place once they start pulling you toward the room. She showed me to the first room on the right with two massage beds. Paid for 30 min (. 5) just to expedite things. Massage was actually pretty good; the right amount of pressure and she really worked the knots out. On the flip she didn't say anything and zero negotiation, she just went to work with a two handed technique which was surprisingly good. Lots of eye contact which I actually find kind of off-putting with the older ladies for some reason. I couldn't help but laugh a little because she started dirty talking, which consisted of her repeating; "oh yes baby, fuck you fuck you fuck you". Finally busted after several minutes of her chanting "fuck you fuck you" LOL. Since we didn't negotiate the tip I just handed her. 5 on the way out and she seemed happy enough with it and gave me a hug and told me to come back soon.

Pretty basic AMP experience. I probably won't be back, but it's a decent spot if you're looking for a predictable experience with no haggling. Wish the places out here had the AMP girls like you find in Tacoma.

JpcCT
04-14-23, 22:33
Is it the place near Albertson's or the place next door to the donut shop down the street towards Bethel Ave?

Much appreciated.Can someone clue me in on this location? My GPS took me to a vape shop and a trading card store.

TomaIn
04-15-23, 01:16
Can someone clue me in on this location? My GPS took me to a vape shop and a trading card store.Its on mile hill by the smoke shop. Little hole in the wall. She has started using a rubber band and plastic wrap in place of the condom. I left. Will stay in the Tacoma area for much better quality and price.

NikKnew1
04-15-23, 12:05
Its on mile hill by the smoke shop. Little hole in the wall. She has started using a rubber band and plastic wrap in place of the condom. I left. Will stay in the Tacoma area for much better quality and price.Yep the place is still there, just to the right of the card shop. She sends me a text every so often saying a new girl in there. So last Monday I thought I'd pop in and see. Nope, same auntie as last time.

Mossey
04-16-23, 13:28

I don't need this kind of BS and suspect most of you guys don't either..I've noticed this place has been advertising recently on Adultlook about new girls, etc. I assume BS but anyone been in there lately?

GoldMinerLxv
04-16-23, 13:30
Its on mile hill by the smoke shop. Little hole in the wall. She has started using a rubber band and plastic wrap in place of the condom. I left. Will stay in the Tacoma area for much better quality and price.I'll be happy to bring my own hat, but only if she's worth it. Can you describe your experiences with her and total cost please?

Appreciate it Tomain.

GM.

TomaIn
04-17-23, 02:25
I'll be happy to bring my own hat, but only if she's worth it. Can you describe your experiences with her and total cost please?

Appreciate it Tomain.

GM.Massage was a 3. Looks are average about 50 yr old. Wanted 140 for CBJ that last about 2 min before she switched to HJ. No roaming. Not worth it. Tacoma has better IMO for cheaper.

GoldMinerLxv
04-17-23, 12:04
Massage was a 3. Looks are average about 50 yr old. Wanted 140 for CBJ that last about 2 min before she switched to HJ. No roaming. Not worth it. Tacoma has better IMO for cheaper.Yikes!! Sounds like she has a serious case of GPS. You'd think that aunties like her would have slightly better rates, unless she's willing to do it only if you're willing to pay the price. But man, sounds like anyone going to her is really hard up.

Thanks much for the intel and the warning.

FunGuy6
05-01-23, 13:17
Just curious if there is any feedback / reviews on Undo Stress on Wheaton Way. It used to get reviews on Rubmaps, but I don't pay for premium to see them and most of them are old.

Mossey
05-02-23, 18:50
Just curious if there is any feedback / reviews on Undo Stress on Wheaton Way. It used to get reviews on Rubmaps, but I don't pay for premium to see them and most of them are old.Most recent review is 2/3/23. Haven't personally been, but most of the reviews are for Cici, who according to the reviews is 45-50, BBBJ / BBFS, and to quote the most recent review; "Just another disappointing AMP encounter. If they aren't old, they are fat and ugly now. ".

Like I said, haven't personally been, and I'm not into risking bare, but this might be the spot if you're hard up for BBBJ / BBFS in the area.

NikKnew1
05-03-23, 23:03
Stopped by Mile Hill AMP to see the new girl that they text me about. Mid 20's ishhhh, attractive, nice smile but a bit of a language barrier. Said she'd be here for a month. . OK massage cute figure but seemed a little inexperienced. FS is available, . 5 house fee plus balance of $$. Not fantastic but saves a drive over the bridge. She has a 12 in tat across her abdomen which seemed out of place but oh well.

FunGuy6
05-31-23, 14:25
I know it's not Bremerton, but it is only 5 miles away. Chinese Massage had 2 40 year old ladies. The one I chose was either Lee Lee or Lilly. Very good massage. I like it hard. She walked on back. I was pleased with this. Negative was the old I will be 10 minutes and it was more like 30, she came in as I was about to leave. Nice tight body, enhanced breasts. On flip, only HE was option. She allowed UTC touching and suckeling. H60 wanted 60 for tip but gave 50 as I waited too long. No haggling. Would consider returning.

NikKnew1
06-01-23, 23:08
Stopped by Mile Hill AMP to see the new girl that they text me about. Mid 20's ishhhh, attractive, nice smile but a bit of a language barrier. Said she'd be here for a month. . OK massage cute figure but seemed a little inexperienced. FS is available, . 5 house fee plus balance of $$. Not fantastic but saves a drive over the bridge. She has a 12 in tat across her abdomen which seemed out of place but oh well.Supposed to be a new girl at Mile Hill. Got a text yesterday. Might be worth a look. I'll go by on Sat AM unless someone reports an old auntie.

Cheers.

BronteDunn
06-07-23, 15:32
Supposed to be a new girl at Mile Hill. Got a text yesterday. Might be worth a look. I'll go by on Sat AM unless someone reports an old auntie.

Cheers.Did you wind up going? How is the new girl?

GoldMinerLxv
06-10-23, 13:00
Supposed to be a new girl at Mile Hill. Got a text yesterday. Might be worth a look. I'll go by on Sat AM unless someone reports an old auntie.

Cheers.I'm not local & cannot find an AMP using that name on Mile Hill Road, so could you please provide the real name, an address, or another store close by for reference?

Thanks.. GM.

GoldMinerLxv
06-10-23, 13:05
This place recently popped up on RM but has only 2 reviews so far. Do any of you locals have any intel or an RM subscription to provide a summary of the reviews?

Appreciate the assistance.

Goldminer.

ScotchYoke
06-10-23, 17:05
This place recently popped up on RM but has only 2 reviews so far. Do any of you locals have any intel or an RM subscription to provide a summary of the reviews?

Appreciate the assistance.

Goldminer.HE with a high house fee of 70 on one review and 110 on the other.

GoldMinerLxv
06-11-23, 10:14
HE with a high house fee of 70 on one review and 110 on the other.Thanks much ScotchYoke! It's always fun giving a new place a try.

Mossey
06-18-23, 18:03
I'm not local & cannot find an AMP using that name on Mile Hill Road, so could you please provide the real name, an address, or another store close by for reference?

Thanks.. GM.RM lists it as Top Service. It's next door to a trading card store. RM latest review is over a year ago. I've never been in but there's always cars parked out front so not sure if it's actually that busy or if it's other local businesses.

NikKnew1
06-19-23, 11:24
RM lists it as Top Service. It's next door to a trading card store. RM latest review is over a year ago. I've never been in but there's always cars parked out front so not sure if it's actually that busy or if it's other local businesses.There is a trading card shop next door, search it. The AMP is attached with a light on, can't miss it. But don't go expecting much. They rotate a new girl once a month, current girl is less than great looking. Stopped by last week but didn't stay. Will try again on next rotation.

GoldMinerLxv
06-20-23, 13:20
There is a trading card shop next door, search it. The AMP is attached with a light on, can't miss it. But don't go expecting much. They rotate a new girl once a month, current girl is less than great looking. Stopped by last week but didn't stay. Will try again on next rotation.First off, I didn't care for the location parking wise. Secondly, the woman really was "less than good looking" and so I decided to pass & thanked her.

NikKnew1
07-03-23, 10:45
Supposed to be a new girl at Mile Hill as of Sat. Anyone been by in the last couple of days? Love a report. Good hunting! Cheers.

GoldMinerLxv
07-04-23, 10:54
Supposed to be a new girl at Mile Hill as of Sat. Anyone been by in the last couple of days? Love a report. Good hunting! Cheers.I don't have a subscription to RM, but a review was just posted yesterday & based on the advanced search filter, the guy only got a HJ after going thru all the other important filters like FS, ass play, BJ, & breast play.

Mossey
07-04-23, 11:34
I don't have a subscription to RM, but a review was just posted yesterday & based on the advanced search filter, the guy only got a HJ after going thru all the other important filters like FS, ass play, BJ, & breast play.RM review says it's an older lady, not fat but not skinny. FS was "too much), BJ 1.6, opted for HE. 6 which was done rushed with "horrible technique".

Atillathehung
07-22-23, 06:36
I see that O has a table shower. I have not experienced a TS before and would enjoy that, especially with play involved. Has anybody been there? I may need to TOFTT to find out.Did you end up trying out the TS? If so, how was it?

GoodJohnn
07-27-23, 14:11
Did you end up trying out the TS? If so, how was it?I'm thinking about trying O and the table shower sound fun. I guess I'll be the next report.

NikKnew1
07-29-23, 00:39
Anyone been by ASIAN MASSAGE in Bremerton lately? Seems quiet and out of the way. TIA.

Priapus77
07-29-23, 11:48
I'm thinking about trying O and the table shower sound fun. I guess I'll be the next report.I enjoy a nice table shower from time to time. I will be over on that side later this month would would like to know about that place.

The place I typically go for the table shower is in Fed Way. Always a pleasant visit.

GoodJohnn
07-29-23, 13:44
I'm thinking about trying O and the table shower sound fun. I guess I'll be the next report.O massage yesterday, Pretty lady, Small tight body and great smile. Payed for an hour and dropped trou. You know what to expect when you are getting your bare butt patted as you walk. Table shower was kind of wonky but she cleaned all the cracks and crevasses both front and back. Back in the room she started a face down massage that turned into play very quick. She used different lotions or creams. One was thick and the other thin. Very erotic feeling. Then the flip. I got boobs in my face with suckable nipples to suck and then her pants down and hand in her crack. She had a nice butt. Stroked me to completion and laughed about sticky hands after. Well cleaned and back to finish the massage. Even dressed me when she was done. I love when they do this. Next time I'll ask about oral or FS. Cute face, nice body if you like small and good service.

GoldMinerLxv
07-30-23, 11:06
Anyone been by ASIAN MASSAGE in Bremerton lately? Seems quiet and out of the way. TIA.I assume you're referring to the one near the intersection of Campbell & Wheaton Way. It's been a while since I've been there but I used to stop in every time I was in the area. I don't know if she's still there, but Anna was my only provider and gave a good massage, allowed a fair amount of roaming, and a wonderful HJ too. Plus, even though she's late 30's or so, she is a good looking woman. Unfortunately, after seeing her more than a dozen times, maybe 2 dozen, she teased me with the age old 'FS next time' BS & so when they decided to raise their prices I stopped going.

If you give them a try I'd appreciate hearing about your experience, either here on the board or by PM.

Good luck.