PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Neely
01-30-13, 14:07
Any action Petersburg way? Cruised some possible areas and struck out. Any info out there?

G Spot Scout
12-09-13, 23:56
WSW's and BSW's stroll on Pr. Anne from Colonial Inn to Hardee's. They don't last long because of the number of horny guys around.

G Spot Scout
01-22-14, 21:45
Well, my favorite WSW is off the trail pregnant and trying to nail down the daddy. Action on Princess Anne is nothing right now I think because popo is keeping a higher profile and the cold weather is taking its toll. I have noticed a few workers around the downtown library but mostly when I am on my way to work with no time to play.

Ethol
08-04-14, 11:05
In the Fredericksburg area? Any activity?

WhiteLake830
08-05-14, 07:13
In the Fredericksburg area? Any activity?I live in the Fred area and have walked the streets in my job and have never seen a SW in Fred. Perhaps I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time but I've never been so lucky.

MaxSalvo
02-03-15, 09:58
With the Hardee's putting up cameras, and the canal path being extended directly through the troll, I think there where enough complaints to uncle LEO that they cracked down on This street. The possibility of LEO reading this forum is also a possibility. But with baby girl on vacation and these factors the troll is dead.

In the future I recommend keeping the exact details to pm.

Oh, and there was a charge of solicitation the other day. Check the local crime blotters for info. Be safe out there.

JoeDBlack
05-11-17, 15:33
Anybody know about cheap streetwalker in Halifax va.