PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Jwredskins55
09-29-11, 14:16
Wow just taking a drive back from work late at night I saw some decent action in the beach at the oceanfront. There were 3 or four out and I picked up this spinner indian named nadie. She asked if I was a cop to which I put my hand between her legs. I asked her and she started rubbing my cock. .4 for a pretty decent BBBJ which was pretty nice. She didn't have a location but there were dark neighborhoods all around and we found a spot. She said FS for $ but I wasn't really looking so I didn't have much money on me. She says she's out there all the time.

Looks : 6/7.

Price :8.

Skill: 7.

All in all a surprising evening especially when I wasn't really looking for anything. Haven't seen to many SW reports on here but they are turning up especially since the tourists are gone. Senior members pm for location details if interested. Be safe boys there saw plenty of LEO out too.

TigerBlood2349
09-30-11, 03:16
I tried a couple of streets but most of them had UNCLE and I mean everywhere I turned.

Bluntzilla11
10-14-11, 08:28
Have been leary of all the fakes and upsellers on BP so I decided to try getting some the old school way. Took a couple of trips to the oceanfront the last few nights. Cruised the strip, pacific. 17th and 19th. No luck anywhere. Tons of le and not a nary WSW in sight. I will keep trying but this seems pointless. Getting a little frustated that I might have to call a stripper over (not really enthused about that). Still new to this and have read all the guidelines as to what to look for, just no such luck. Wish I had something better to report.

Bluntzilla11
10-14-11, 08:56
Have been leary of all the fakes and upsellers on BP so I decided to try getting some the old school way. Took a couple of trips to the oceanfront the last few nights. Cruised the strip, pacific. 17th and 19th. No luck anywhere. Tons of le and not a nary WSW in sight. I will keep trying but this seems pointless. Getting a little frustated that I might have to call a stripper over (not really enthused about that). Still new to this and have read all the guidelines as to what to look for, just no such luck. Wish I had something better to report.

Styx87
11-07-11, 01:03
I always here that's where "they" are but no matter how much cruising I do nothing am I in the wrong area. I seen one on wolfsnare that's near lasking road but was to big for my taste.

Carsten
06-13-12, 19:15
I was leaving Walmart (Lynn and PA) today. I always park in the way back so my car does not get scratches. On the walk to my car 2 blondes approached me in the back of the parking lot. Both were skinny, one was rough looking the other was hot. The rough one kept calling me mister and apologizing to me. She said they needed money for a hotel room because they just had a house fire. I knew what was up but I was in a hurray and was not looking. This was around 4PM.

VaMassageFan
07-02-12, 00:35
About 11:30 Friday morning, I was coming back up DS from Shore and turned onto Northampton toward truckstop. I saw a WSW, blonde and slim built turning corner in front of WaWa. Saw her scan the passing traffic. By the time I got to Baker and U-turned back, she had been picked up. I did not get a good look at her face, but noted body type, hair color, and time of day. I was surprised at daytime, but have seen ladies at night in that area. She was definitely throwing the look to passersby!

Decivus
07-09-12, 13:31
New member but have some decent info, and I'll try to be as coherent as possible. The usual haunts of OV etc are pretty dried up and usually saturated with LE. However there are still 3-4 BSW and the occasional WSW available most evenings between 9pm. 1am, have no idea about daylight walkers. In chesapeake there is a WSW that hangs on the corner of wilson road frequently, oral skills are about a 7 for. 2 and you can explore pretty freely. I really lack ANY luck at all in Portsmouth so if someone could help me out there I would be very appreciative.

Decivus
07-12-12, 23:48
Had a dream today that I was driving the cruise of OV and DS between the hours of 11:30 am and 1 PM, saw 3 acceptable WSW late 20's to early 30's. Then I found one girl that was TGTBT circled twice on Chesapeake (not sure if its blvd or ave) just to be sure and recieved a BBBJCIM for. 2 seniors can PM me for a better location idea.

Gunzz75
07-18-12, 00:13
Be careful out there guys. Newport News but none the less.

http://www.wavy.com/dpp/news/crime/9-face-prostitution-related-charges

Viktor Vaughn
08-14-12, 14:37
Gents,

I just moved to the area from across the pond & I'm trying to get a lowdown on the land. I've strolled around the DS OV line at night between 10pm & 3am & I've seen a few BSW's, most set off alarms, I've seen 1 WSW late 20's maybe, dark hair looks older than she is (as habits will do) who gave great BBBJ & FS for. 40. I had her number, but I had to evacuate it from my phone one day. If I see her again I'll make sure to pass it on. I don't usually stroll during the day, but a week ago around DS, I saw a WSW in her 20's, dark hair, flabby upper, slimmer legged with a sweaty look on her that made it seem like she was walking home from her job filling sandbags in Iraq during the hottest day of the year. I played the drive around game a few times (she was very very cautious) Until she was sure I wasn't LE. We drive off & I ask her If she had a room, she didn't & told me to go to a spot she was familiar with. Me being new to the area, I didn't have one of my own, so I went with hers. It wasn't discreet enough for me, so offered BBBJ for. 4 & I told her I wanted FS. We couldn't agree on a spot so I dropped her off. Today I saw her strolling around again & picked her up, at first she didn't remember me so we played drive around for a few until she recognized. Again she didn't have a spot, this time I was slightly more prepared. BBBJ & FS for. 5 w a tip. She was even more sweaty, but the BJ was nice & sloppy, the FS was ok, but I really couldn't look at her & the heat generated made it smell like a underfunded high school locker room in my car, so I ended it before I Ended it. I bet she'd be better at night when it cooled off a bit. I asked her if she ever came out at night, which she said that she does sometimes just after dusk. She told me her boyfriend walks with her for her safety & it usually scares mongers off. She gave me her digits & I asked if she needed more dreams. SM I have permission to give them out if you're interested, I'm willing to trade for some helpful information on the strolls in the area or a UTR, PM me.

The Villain

Member #4290
01-24-13, 23:59
I had a dream that I was driving around and decided to stop at the corner of GW & Victory for some refreshments. There was a little white girl just hanging around out in front of the store as I left (thin, short, and easy on the eyes). She kept her eyes on me the whole time I was walking back to my car and when she shot me a smile I asked her if she needed a ride. She did, so she hopped in the car and away we went. She told me she was looking for work and ask me if I had any work available. I told her (I think she goes by Shay) that I couldn't offer her any employment but since I felt bad for her, the job market is pretty rough right now, I asked her if she could use a little help. She said she would appreciate it so I gladly donated 20 to help her get by. Well it turns out that my selfless gesture actually excited her and she told me I should pull off into a nice private place for a bit. She got so worked up that just a hug to show her gratitude wasn't enough for her and she started giving a good BBBJ. She didn't rush either, just a very pleasant pace with some tongue swirls thrown in every now and then and when I got close I grabbed her head and went at it fast and furious until I filled her mouth. She didn't pull away at all and let me go until I was ready to stop, which was nice compared to some similiar dreams I've had. I took her where she wanted dropped off and we parted ways. It's hard to tell how a dream will go when you meet someone like this so I don't know if everyone would have as nice a dream as I did but I woke up with a smile on my face.

Seattle Junkie
01-30-13, 03:25
I had a dream that I was driving around.Did you get a number?

WhiteFblk7411
02-11-13, 09:28
I live in Suffolk but work in Norfolk. I am looking for an area that I can find some BSW's just prefer black girls. Any help would be great.

Vbgent4u2c
02-11-13, 20:58
I was down around the same area this past Friday meeting a friend at one of the strip clubs. As I passed the 7-11 I saw a possible WSW walking in the cold rain. I pulled up in one of the parking lots and she made a bee line for my car. Said she needed another 40 to make her rent and would be willing to do anything to get out of the rain. Drove her into Craddock and told her after we were done she could have the 40 and pay her rent. Well, supposedly her landlady locked her out of the apt and needed the 40 up front. Not really sensing it was a scam, but I didn't have time to mess with it so I told her I would look for her and hour or so later but she was nowhere to be found. Very messed up teeth, but the rest of her looked pretty good.

I had a dream that I was driving around and decided to stop at the corner of GW & Victory for some refreshments. There was a little white girl just hanging around out in front of the store as I left (thin, short, and easy on the eyes). She kept her eyes on me the whole time I was walking back to my car and when she shot me a smile I asked her if she needed a ride. She did, so she hopped in the car and away we went. She told me she was looking for work and ask me if I had any work available. I told her (I think she goes by Shay) that I couldn't offer her any employment but since I felt bad for her, the job market is pretty rough right now, I asked her if she could use a little help. She said she would appreciate it so I gladly donated 20 to help her get by. Well it turns out that my selfless gesture actually excited her and she told me I should pull off into a nice private place for a bit. She got so worked up that just a hug to show her gratitude wasn't enough for her and she started giving a good BBBJ. She didn't rush either, just a very pleasant pace with some tongue swirls thrown in every now and then and when I got close I grabbed her head and went at it fast and furious until I filled her mouth. She didn't pull away at all and let me go until I was ready to stop, which was nice compared to some similiar dreams I've had. I took her where she wanted dropped off and we parted ways. It's hard to tell how a dream will go when you meet someone like this so I don't know if everyone would have as nice a dream as I did but I woke up with a smile on my face.

WhiteFblk7411
02-17-13, 11:24
I was driving around Ptown. Went down GW and Military Hwy I did not see anything guess everyone was inside because of the weather.

MrEMonger
02-12-14, 01:06
Cruzed down to GW & Victory and even down to GW and Military Hwy tonight around 1000.Nothing. I assume it is too cold.

It's been a while since this thread has had a post.

Is the area all dried up or is it timing? Perhaps a fellow hobbyist can recommend better hunting grounds.

Stay Safe.

Mr E.

Irate Pirate
02-12-14, 11:42
https://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ll=36.800591, -76.321442&spn=0.015154,0.027874&t=m&z=16

I've had random sightings along GWH in Craddock. Usually the east side of the street in the vicinity of Afton Pkwy.

I'm usually in that area between 12 and 2 pm daily.

Cold weather probably has them holed up.

Cruzed down to GW & Victory and even down to GW and Military Hwy tonight around 1000.Nothing. I assume it is too cold.

It's been a while since this thread has had a post.

Is the area all dried up or is it timing? Perhaps a fellow hobbyist can recommend better hunting grounds.

Stay Safe.

Mr E.

Ordy
04-23-14, 20:48
I saw to me yesterday. She was walking G W Hwy. By Craddock at 4 PM. Pullover to talk to her and found out that she got rid of that boyfriend of hers. Went to her room for some BBBJ, good skills, showing a good attitude. I have digits.

Ordy
06-14-14, 11:59
I saw Chris said today on GW highway, she has a active digits if you would like him PM. Me.

Ordy
06-16-14, 13:21
I saw Chris say again yesterday she has her own apartment. I want to her place and had a really good time. On Rush and very comfortable, digits upon request.

BirdLover
07-12-14, 23:47
Is there anything going on in Virginia Beach? Out of stater coming next month.

Geobuck757
07-29-14, 19:05
Today I was headed and on gwh just before it crosses victory. Saw what I thought to be my first spotting of a WSW. From.

Behind she was thin, wearing short shorts and a tight tan tank top carrying a bag over her shoulder. She seemed to be giving a look to passing cars too. As I got closer she definitely had a face of a user and had seen better days.

Again WSW with maybe shoulder length blonde hair, thin, small rack, and giving the look to cars. Any know who this was possibly? Wouldn't mind giving a shot to my first one but not fully sure how to go about it.

Scott4949
07-30-14, 11:17
Today I was headed and on gwh just before it crosses victory. Saw what I thought to be my first spotting of a WSW. From.

Behind she was thin, wearing short shorts and a tight tan tank top carrying a bag over her shoulder. She seemed to be giving a look to passing cars too. As I got closer she definitely had a face of a user and had seen better days.

Again WSW with maybe shoulder length blonde hair, thin, small rack, and giving the look to cars. Any know who this was possibly? Wouldn't mind giving a shot to my first one but not fully sure how to go about it.I have seen her multiple times. I used to give her. 3 for a BBBJ, but I have cut her back to. 2 now. There are two out there, the older one is her mom. They are both meth heads. Don't GO TO HER PLACE. I got stuck in the middle of a huge confrontation with her GIANT roommate once. Now I just go to the shopping center parking lot. I also picked up a new one in the McDonalds parking lot yesterday. I went in to grab a quick burger and she was outside. I asked her if she was working or just walking around. She said "both". I took her for a ride and got a BBBJ for. 2 in a neighborhood. She offered FS for. 4. I have digits for SM's. FYI. She's all tatted up and looks like a crackhead. Good body though.

Geobuck757
08-15-14, 00:03
Was rolling to work this morning and came across a WSW in an unexpected area. Headed up high st between rodman and western branch. 22,7 on regular scale, brown hair and a great body. Offered her a ride and took a quick detour through some neighborhoods to park. . 4 for a BBBJ and was pretty good. She's young, soft, great assets up top and all over.

Wearing a tight tshirt, shirt pink booty shorts, and cowboy boots. Went by Amanda but wouldn't give over digits.

Would have went for more at her place with more time but I had to get to work. This was my first ever pick up and the thrill was awesome.

Irate Pirate
08-18-14, 10:26
When reporting, could we at least post a cross street?

GW Highway covers a lot of ground.

I do appreciate the effort. Stay safe out there.

GSpiceItUp
09-18-14, 14:41
I had a daydream I took a walk down GW hwy early morning lunch yesterday near a few spots I saw previously reported here.

I awoke with a smile was able to drum up more than a few great meets that knocked out a few.

Cobwebs along the way. (definetly a turn around from chamberlayne in RVA).

To day is good weather think I might go over to NN and check out that scene.

Need to sum up sum $$$ just hope this dream doesn't end a nightmare.

Was over on randolph with a girlfriend last night round 1 am heavy LE harrassment.

An unmarked Attempted to chop me off but after being unsucessful sent a squad car to in so many words tell us to go home.

Dream crushers.

Swvadude
11-09-14, 21:19
Cruising through last week around dinnertime, saw a WSW at the corner where US60 turns from Ocean View to 4th view near the Hampton Roads Bridge Tunnel. Cute in a sort of Carmen Diaz way. Just as I was turning off the road, I saw what I thought was a baby bump, which is a deal killer for me. And I realized that I was in a company vehicle. Oops. Anyhow, might be worth a look and I could be wrong about that bump. Have fun, all.

Werve22
11-12-14, 04:08
Cruising through last week around dinnertime, saw a WSW at the corner where US60 turns from Ocean View to 4th view near the Hampton Roads Bridge Tunnel. Cute in a sort of Carmen Diaz way. Just as I was turning off the road, I saw what I thought was a baby bump, which is a deal killer for me. And I realized that I was in a company vehicle. Oops. Anyhow, might be worth a look and I could be wrong about that bump. Have fun, all.That would be Jessie. She has been reported on recently in the OV Reports. I think she probably lives in that area cause I've seen her down there several times and I've never seen anyone else that far down. They don't tend to go past the shopping center down there.

Mgrf0925
01-02-15, 09:15
Had a dream I was riding in Portsmouth and picked up a older sister, who took me to her place for some deep-throat and tight-kitty banging.

Then dreamt I traveled by London Blvd and picked up tall busty white babe who deep-throated and loved on the boys with her tongue. Would.

Love to dream of these two again.

OralLova
01-02-15, 11:42
Had a dream I was riding in Portsmouth and picked up a older sister, who took me to her place for some deep-throat and tight-kitty banging.

Then dreamt I traveled by London Blvd and picked up tall busty white babe who deep-throated and loved on the boys with her tongue. Would.

Love to dream of these two again.Around what time, It's dead every time I go out there.

Mgrf0925
01-03-15, 01:07
Around what time, It's dead every time I go out there.Hey Orallova,

It is hit or miss, but then again I have been rolling in that area for years so I sort of have a six sense for that kind of thing. Also have to be careful of Uncle.

TruckMonger
03-30-15, 06:22
Was out and about in Portsmouth las night around 10 pm. Picked up BSW named Danita. BBBJCIM. 3 not bad skills but lot of drama. Would not return for repeat visit.

Mgrf0925
04-23-15, 05:27
Sunday night I dreamed that I was out on GW highway in that crazy rain. Picked up a little WSW trying to stay dry under an awning of a store. I dreamt that she was cool as hell with real head / throat skills and an unbelievably tight kitty. I dreamt I donated. 40 for FS. Definitely will dream of her again when I am in the area.

TheKing
04-24-15, 00:51
What's her name? Where was she on GW Hwy? So many questions.

Sunday night I dreamed that I was out on GW highway in that crazy rain. Picked up a little WSW trying to stay dry under an awning of a store. I dreamt that she was cool as hell with real head / throat skills and an unbelievably tight kitty. I dreamt I donated. 40 for FS. Definitely will dream of her again when I am in the area.

Vbgent4u2c
07-13-15, 17:38
Just returned from a trip up north to a big city and man the SW's that were available were incredible! Both in sheer numbers and looks. One pass up and down a 3 mile stretch there had to be more than 20 out walking. I even had a nice looking 30 something WSW walk right up to me at a gas station and offered to "help me out". I already had a UTR I was picking up otherwise I would have taken her up on her offer.

Anyway when I got back into town I decided to take a little run to my old SW haunts and sure enough they are out there.

First place I went was good old Port Norfolk around 8 pm and as I turned onto Commerce street from Broad bingo! A little heavier than I like but this WSW totally freaked me out because as soon as I made eye contact with her she comes running to my car like she is a zombie wanting to eat by brain. She ran along my car for about 20 yards which was pretty funny but she definitely didn't make the cut in terms of looks. What can I say? My UTR's have spoiled me!

So I then head over to Craddock and as I am driving down George Washington I see two thin WSW one blond and one brunette by the donut place. Both are well within my acceptability range but the black haired one looked a little cuter. I do a you-turn to get a closer look and to my dismay the brunette disappeared and the closer I got to the blond the less I liked. She signaled me to turn down one of the side streets but no way. I went up and down a few of the side streets hoping to run across the brunette but no avail.

I then popped out one of the side streets and there was the blond again giving me the "what's up" head nods, but again didn't make the cut. I then parked over at the McD's at the Victory and GW intersection to watch if the brunette came out again. 2 double cheese burgers and a coke later still no brunette but a brudda with an Audi picked up the blond right on GW! Not a good idea however with no LE was in sight he pulled off into the night with no trouble.

Another side note I stop in the strip joint that used to be Maddog's in Ptown to quench my thirst. Can't remember the new name but it is right across from the Hot Seat. I walk in and there are two much heavier than they should be dancers that no one was tipping so they were just sitting on the stage and a few squidlys were playing pool. I take a seat at the bar and the bar tender was better looking than either dancer so I jokingly ask her what time she goes on stage and she replys "I don't fucking do that. What do you want?" I just laugh as I stand up, put my $50 back in my wallet and walk out. Not sure how that place stays in business!

They are out there!

Steve Hurst
07-15-15, 22:01
Just returned from a trip up north to a big city and man the SW's that were available were incredible! Both in sheer numbers and looks. One pass up and down a 3 mile stretch there had to be more than 20 out walking. I even had a nice looking 30 something WSW walk right up to me at a gas station and offered to "help me out". I already had a UTR I was picking up otherwise I would have taken her up on her offer.

Anyway when I got back into town I decided to take a little run to my old SW haunts and sure enough they are out there.

First place I went was good old Port Norfolk around 8 pm and as I turned onto Commerce street from Broad bingo! A little heavier than I like but this WSW totally freaked me out because as soon as I made eye contact with her she comes running to my car like she is a zombie wanting to eat by brain. She ran along my car for about 20 yards which was pretty funny but she definitely didn't make the cut in terms of looks. What can I say? My UTR's have spoiled me!

So I then head over to Craddock and as I am driving down George Washington I see two thin WSW one blond and one brunette by the donut place. Both are well within my acceptability range but the black haired one looked a little cuter. I do a you-turn to get a closer look and to my dismay the brunette disappeared and the closer I got to the blond the less I liked. She signaled me to turn down one of the side streets but no way. I went up and down a few of the side streets hoping to run across the brunette but no avail.

I then popped out one of the side streets and there was the blond again giving me the "what's up" head nods, but again didn't make the cut. I then parked over at the McD's at the Victory and GW intersection to watch if the brunette came out again. 2 double cheese burgers and a coke later still no brunette but a brudda with an Audi picked up the blond right on GW! Not a good idea however with no LE was in sight he pulled off into the night with no trouble.

Another side note I stop in the strip joint that used to be Maddog's in Ptown to quench my thirst. Can't remember the new name but it is right across from the Hot Seat. I walk in and there are two much heavier than they should be dancers that no one was tipping so they were just sitting on the stage and a few squidlys were playing pool. I take a seat at the bar and the bar tender was better looking than either dancer so I jokingly ask her what time she goes on stage and she replys "I don't fucking do that. What do you want?" I just laugh as I stand up, put my $50 back in my wallet and walk out. Not sure how that place stays in business!

They are out there!I have also had luck with a few providers I met in the same area. From the fire station on Victory to the McDonalds used to be a hot spot a few years ago.

Man Who Will
07-16-15, 04:20
Appreciate your update as very informative and needed to keep our forum worthwhile. You and Tom are great books of info and I listen when you write. I am not sure what has happened but UTR's and MILF's are coming out of the woodwork this past week after things were really dead. Thanks you for contributions and I always do the same when provider okays me reviewing. Had a recent review offend a good provider at first and asked for withdrawal my review then came back telling me not to pull as has helped her business. Can never figure them out completely and when you think you have, watch out as they will have new plan to get you. Play safe and keep good reviews and info coming to make our forum stronger. J.

I have also had luck with a few providers I met in the same area. From the fire station on Victory to the McDonalds used to be a hot spot a few years ago.

Pootie Tang
12-31-15, 08:17
SW are out for the holidays and so is uncle LEO. After being stood up had some free time so ran some errands then passed through OV. Pass a WSW on the main strip so circled back and catch a light on the side street just as she hits the corner. Give her the look and she hops in and off to the car date spot. I got lucky on the pickup but uncle LEO was crawling all over the place while doing the drip off. More than I've seen in a long time. There was even in parked deep on a side street in an unmarked. SW's are not my preference but I couldn't pass up a target of opportunity but be careful out there, the track is hot.

Bar Clamp
04-24-16, 20:17
Saw a WSW on Granby today heading south towards the zoo from the area of the Lafayette River. She was early 20's, jeans and a hoodie with a pink bandana on her head. Definitely doing the stroll, she approached a cream colored Escalade that had pulled in to the lamp place parking lot across from the McDonalds but was waved off as I drove by. I did a quick left at the old Veneziano restaurant and circled around back onto Granby but she was gone when I got back to Granby.

It reminded me of old days in OV. My best SW experience was with Shyra in OV. I've only seen her once, maybe 3 years ago, I picked her up at Willow and she took me to her usual spot and gave me a great BBBJCIM. She's late 30's / early 40's, blonde with perky little be cups. Great head game, not a spitter. She said she is a no muss, no fuss kinda girl. I dropped her off somewhere along Sturgis. I seem to recall she mentioned she had hit some hard times and was staying with family in that area.

Appreciate any recent intel.

Southside J
08-20-16, 12:20
Can anyone provide tips for the best roads to travel to check out the SW scenery in Va Bch? I'm near 27th and beachfront. Or maybe digits for good reliable Talent. Prefer white spinners or attractive white 20's to 30's. Help make my vacation relaxing. Thanks.

ATool
08-20-16, 22:39
Saw a WSW on Granby today heading south towards the zoo from the area of the Lafayette River. She was early 20's, jeans and a hoodie with a pink bandana on her head. Definitely doing the stroll, she approached a cream colored Escalade that had pulled in to the lamp place parking lot across from the McDonalds but was waved off as I drove by. I did a quick left at the old Veneziano restaurant and circled around back onto Granby but she was gone when I got back to Granby.

It reminded me of old days in OV. My best SW experience was with Shyra in OV. I've only seen her once, maybe 3 years ago, I picked her up at Willow and she took me to her usual spot and gave me a great BBBJCIM. She's late 30's / early 40's, blonde with perky little be cups. Great head game, not a spitter. She said she is a no muss, no fuss kinda girl. I dropped her off somewhere along Sturgis. I seem to recall she mentioned she had hit some hard times and was staying with family in that area.

Appreciate any recent intel.Her parents lived in the Kempsville area and I used to meet her at Sneaky Pete's when I first met her. I had many visits with Shyra, she has been MIA for at least 3 years that I know of.

Vbgent4u2c
08-24-16, 08:20
Best bet is to cruise 17th street from Pacific to Birdneck. I've seen two out recently but the are old and not very good looking so not worth the $ or risk. You will find that there is a 5-0 station right in the middle of this zone so watch your 6.

Other than that RTFF and I'm sure you will find what you seek.

Can anyone provide tips for the best roads to travel to check out the SW scenery in Va Bch? I'm near 27th and beachfront. Or maybe digits for good reliable Talent. Prefer white spinners or attractive white 20's to 30's. Help make my vacation relaxing. Thanks.

SW Lover
08-26-16, 12:26
I was out for lunch and saw and older WSW down Northampton near the truck stop. Stopped and asked if she needed a ride. She jumped in and we were off. Not bad looking but she said she been doing this for years. I dreamt we pulled over I got an awesome BBBJCIM for 3. She told me her name but I forgot. Been lurking for years but this is my first real post. Really don't prefer SW but I don't have any UTR to go to yet.

Irate Pirate
08-26-16, 14:42
I was out for lunch and saw and older WSW down Northampton near the truck stop. Stopped and asked if she needed a ride. She jumped in and we were off. Not bad looking but she said she been doing this for years. I dreamt we pulled over I got an awesome BBBJCIM for 3. She told me her name but I forgot. Been lurking for years but this is my first real post. Really don't prefer SW but I don't have any UTR to go to yet.I have seen her over that way.

Just stop at Wendy's. Get a drink, and sit in parking lot and watch action.

Nada1
08-26-16, 16:59
I have seen her over that way.

Just stop at Wendy's. Get a drink, and sit in parking lot and watch action.I have seen an older long grey haired woman walking up & down Old Greenbriar between the Studios 4 Less and Military Hwy. Stopped at 7-11 she was giving me the eye which totally ignored. Have a bad feeling about that area.

ILuvBoobies
03-19-19, 11:39
Any info on ladies for car dates / SW or qv around downtown / ghent area?

DtForMe
01-15-20, 14:03
Did a quick drive through in craddock found an older WSW. Jackson got me a dream of a BBBJ cim then dropped her off. Not sure if she had many teeth but the deep throat was there. Seems to have a pattern picked her up a few more times around 14:00. Stay safe.

JBoogs
01-18-20, 18:22
Did a quick drive through in craddock found an older WSW. Jackson got me a dream of a BBBJ cim then dropped her off. Not sure if she had many teeth but the deep throat was there. Seems to have a pattern picked her up a few more times around 14:00. Stay safe.What does she look like?

Pariah24
02-21-20, 14:20
Going through a ***** of a divorce rn and just want to take my mind off it. Anyone got any suggestions on best areas to look for SWs?

Vbgent4u2c
07-19-20, 00:57
While waiting to pick up my date yesterday I decided to cruise Craddock in Ptown. Had a lot of success in that area back in the day. As I was passing the BP station I see two ladies walking down the side street away from GW Highway into Craddock.

One was young and a little on the chunky side that waved at me as I drove by. Should have picked her up.

What caught my eye was a thin, tan blond in a very short tube dress with nice legs. Pulled up to her and she jumped in right away said "Where you been baby?" Never saw this lady ever before and I haven't been near Craddock in like 3 years!

So she pulls her dress down to expose some small, pancake tits and then hikes up her dress to expose her pussy and unkept bush. I see her haggard face about the same time the smell hits me. She must have been walking all day in the 95 degree heat.

She then starts rubbing my cock thru my pants and keeps saying "what's up baby, what's up". You got 20 for head, 40 to f**k.

I ask for her cell number and she didn't have one. So I am about to tell her I don't have time and she sees a guy in a silver pick up and literally jumps out of my car to flag down the truck. Guy in the truck ignores her so she tries to get back in my vehicle but I just slowly roll away.

Then as I am coming out of Craddock I see a nice looking brunette in a white tshirt and very short jean shirts and flip flops. I immediately know she looks TGTBT but as I pass her she gives me the "what's up look" and a smile but I was out of time. I will be back more frequently!

Turbo99
03-19-21, 02:35
Decided to take a cruise through OV two days ago and ran across Shannon. 5'5, redhead about mid to late 40's. We went to a spot off of 2nd Bay and she got the job done. BBBJCIM with some doggy in between, Set me back. 4. Won't repeat, but it felt good to catch a SW in public again like the good old days.

Mule4508
07-08-21, 19:07
I bought an old accord yesterday from a young lady in deep creek. This morning around 3 am I was coming home from girlfriends house in great Bridge figured while out this way I would call AAA and have it towed home. I stopped at 711 on Yadkin rd.

While waiting I was approached by a woman with the sweetest voice asking if I wanted some company. I unfortunately declined her offer but she was probably late 30 early 40's. She wasn't bad looking and had a smoking body. I may go try to find her this weekend.

VitB6
08-08-21, 07:16
Just had a decent looking blonde chick in a big BLUE Tshirt offer to show me something good for her Gas Money. Has some physical issue but if I'd had time and somewhere to go I might have taken her up on it.

Good Luck Mongers.

CapsCrusader
03-18-22, 17:32
Tall black young lady slightly heavy large boobs if anyone dreams let me know.

HopDiesel
03-20-22, 09:59
Tall black young lady slightly heavy large boobs if anyone dreams let me know.Around what time?

CapsCrusader
03-21-22, 20:10
Around what time?5 ish but haven't seen her in some days.

HopDiesel
03-22-22, 20:01
5 ish but haven't seen her in some days.Cap,

I have seen her twice over the last 2 days.

She is just where you said she hangs out. I scoped her out and her behavior was erratic and a little over the top for a SW. She was not being very discreet, causing my spidey sense to go off.

Also she doesn't look run down like most swans, actually dressed nice, which could also mean she might be a TS. So I thought with the big head and decided to pass on this one. If anyone decides to dream, please post.

Happy hunting and be careful out there.

IrishJoe73
03-29-22, 10:08
Cap,

I have seen her twice over the last 2 days.

She is just where you said she hangs out. I scoped her out and her behavior was erratic and a little over the top for a SW. She was not being very discreet, causing my spidey sense to go off.

Also she doesn't look run down like most swans, actually dressed nice, which could also mean she might be a TS. So I thought with the big head and decided to pass on this one. If anyone decides to dream, please post.

Happy hunting and be careful out there.I was picking offspring up at Northside parks skate area 3 ish on Saturday and was seen cruising around parking lot, couldn't tell if TS or not from where I was looks to be same person. Maybe after being locked down for so long providers have been coming back to the wilds, had some luck in the OV Ave area between Chesapeake Blvd. and 1st view.

JohnnyReb0706
12-05-22, 11:32
Well I haven't spent much time in tidewater since the late 90's due to moving out to the Shenandoah Valley. However, was at the beach this weekend and went down thru some old haunts. Nothing to be seen on the Peninsula like before and nothing in Ocean View like before either. That said, I did just happen along a WSW who gave the look, thought it was TGTBT but pulled into a gas station anyway and sure enough, she approached. She is about 30, light brown hair, nice ass. Got a great bbbjwims and was on my way. I'm guessing with the holidays coming up there might be more out? I dunno. I know there's virtually none out this way.

MovieDude
12-05-22, 12:10
Well I haven't spent much time in tidewater since the late 90's due to moving out to the Shenandoah Valley. However, was at the beach this weekend and went down thru some old haunts. Nothing to be seen on the Peninsula like before and nothing in Ocean View like before either. That said, I did just happen along a WSW who gave the look, thought it was TGTBT but pulled into a gas station anyway and sure enough, she approached. She is about 30, light brown hair, nice ass. Got a great bbbjwims and was on my way. I'm guessing with the holidays coming up there might be more out? I dunno. I know there's virtually none out this way.Where on Shore Drive, kinda surprised but in a good way.