PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Salty Dawg
11-01-10, 07:08
Call this provider and heard a man in background. I went to her location and parked. After sitting and watching for 20 minutes, I made the call to see if she was ready telling her I was 5 minutes out. I watch some more and no one ever left the room. I decided it was a no go, not a good vibe but I was nice enough to call and cancel.

Slevin Kelevra
11-02-10, 17:12
TOFTT at one of the many new AMP's advertised on see / l. Trusted seniors can get with me for the info.

Turkesh
11-24-10, 10:44
Ok tried the girl fvrm BP that says she is house wifve and lonly. She is a hot little Russian chick that gives shit massage but the HJ is ok. Gets a little nerv. When I touched her but she let me for a while till I started to rub on her clit she told me she perfvered I not do that oh well. But if mass and HJ is what you want try her out. Vfery nice and russin sounds good when she strokes the cock. Located in vb by hilltop.

Vbgent4u2c
11-28-10, 19:56
I saw her over a year ago when she did FS. Loved her accent and her eastern European look but very business like and bossy. Guess she got married and doesn't offer FS anymore. IMHO much better ladies out there that offer more.

Hapki Sul
12-27-10, 17:20
Went to the new new spa advertised in back-age Mawa Spa I VA beach. Nice place pretty asian girl. Great massage got close to the boy but never touched them, I got the vibe that she might be willing to go a bit further will definately return and see if I can build a bit of trust.

Hapki Sul
12-27-10, 17:53
See kelly at top healing hands, when you get undressed do not cover yourself with the towel. Be clean and trimmed, great massage. Be courteous, and polit and CLEAN. It may take a second time but its worth it. Very nice lady.

Skeeter Buck
12-31-10, 04:18
I tried spotting the AMP on Witchduck. I was willing to toftt since I look nothing like LE, and would probably meet with some success if extras were provided. Unfortunately, I didn't see anything, and it's not a long road. Is this place still in existence?

Hapki Sul
01-01-11, 12:32
I tried spotting the AMP on Witchduck. I was willing to toftt since I look nothing like LE, and would probably meet with some success if extras were provided. Unfortunately, I didn't see anything, and it's not a long road. Is this place still in existence?Good thinkg you did not stop place is a COMPLETE wastes of time and money. No extras, lame table shower, lame massage.

Skeeter Buck
01-01-11, 14:01
Good thinkg you did not stop place is a COMPLETE wastes of time and money. No extras, lame table shower, lame massage.That sucks. At the very least I was hoping for a decent table shower and massage.

Jay Tax
01-08-11, 12:14
Hi guys,

My friend and inwas talkin the other day and he asked if I knew a place to get a couples massage that has a male for his wife and doesn't require draping. Clearly I never thought of this nor looked for any male workers when I go. Any info would be helpful.

Tonyyayo
01-18-11, 16:30
Recently visited a massage parlor on Virginia Beach Blvd. Descent massage, but no happy ending. I am not for sure what the name is but the address is 3786 Virginia Beach Blvd.

Efast
01-26-11, 23:50
Called the new place in NN and was told 'couple more days' so I decided to try Mawa. The setup is like Hilltop with doors that must stay slightly open and walls that don't go to the ceiling. My therapist was around 45ish and slightly plump. Service was better than Witchduck but not as good as Hilltop.

Sleeplessinche
01-27-11, 18:16
Called the new place in NN and was told 'couple more days' so I decided to try Mawa. The setup is like Hilltop with doors that must stay slightly open and walls that don't go to the ceiling. My therapist was around 45ish and slightly plump. Service was better than Witchduck but not as good as Hilltop.Been twice almost a third time but had to wait, they need work on keeping track of appointments, so I went to Hilltop. My door has been closed both times and once with the girl you described and once with younger one. I wah happy with my massages and will be back.

Skeeter Buck
02-03-11, 21:35
I saw a Massage Therapy office today off of Virginia Beach Blvd. where they have some good hay. The sign is brown. Has anyone been there? Asian?

Geobuck757
02-05-11, 12:23
I saw a Massage Therapy office today off of Virginia Beach Blvd. where they have some good hay. The sign is brown. Has anyone been there? Asian?Need a little more detail

Efast
02-06-11, 22:33
I saw a Massage Therapy office today off of Virginia Beach Blvd. where they have some good hay. The sign is brown. Has anyone been there? Asian?There are at least a half dozen in VB with more in Chesapeake and two in NN. Check out Craigslist and BP.

Skeeter Buck
02-07-11, 19:52
There are at least a half dozen in VB with more in Chesapeake and two in NN. Check out Craigslist and BP.I was inquiring about a specific AMP but I guess I'm being too vague.

Slevin Kelevra
02-13-11, 21:05
She advertises on BP. Has anyone seen her?

Efast
02-16-11, 12:32
New therapist in town. Anyone seen her?

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/thp/2216924443.html

Sleeplessinche
02-17-11, 05:17
New therapist in town. Anyone seen her?

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/thp/2216924443.htmlHaven't seen, but there is a TS advertising with the same number. Goes by Valerie. I get suspicious when multiple peeps on one number.

Efast
02-17-11, 12:20
Haven't seen, but there is a TS advertising with the same number. Goes by Valerie. I get suspicious when multiple peeps on one number.Must be 'Charles' not Chasity.

http://virginia.adultsearch.com/classifieds/look?id=281043&loc_id=15053

Sleeplessinche
02-18-11, 01:18
Must be 'Charles' not Chasity.

http://virginia.adultsearch.com/classifieds/look?id=281043&loc_id=15053LOL. Charles in Charge.

Spdawg2000
02-22-11, 14:27
Hi,

I'm new and understand if no one wants to acknowledge me yet. But, I'm just curious if anyone has seen this person:

http://virginiabeach.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/namaste-massage-30-therapeutic-affordable-specials-couples/4522851

First email was met with a rather terse response, but that could just be caution.

Randytomcatt
02-22-11, 22:00
Hi,

I'm new and understand if no one wants to acknowledge me yet. But, I'm just curious if anyone has seen this person:

http://virginiabeach.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/namaste-massage-30-therapeutic-affordable-specials-couples/4522851

First email was met with a rather terse response, but that could just be caution. Given she states "Draping is required and this is strictly a professional, therapeutic massage." and the price, not likely. You might try a couple times and report back how it goes.

Geobuck757
02-25-11, 17:26
Hi,

First email was met with a rather terse response, but that could just be caution. Really read the post. WTF was to be expected?

TheKing
03-05-11, 06:41
Okay. My Hampton Roads brothers. Out of the seemingly endless number of Asian Spas that have opened in the last couple of months, which on will give me a happy massage? Thanks and feel free to PM me if you don't want to post anything on the board.

Thanks again, TheKing

Brunson
03-08-11, 08:11
Really read the post. WTF was to be expected?Nice girl ok massage but only theraputic and def draped.

Slevin Kelevra
03-09-11, 21:34
There have been spotty reports, but as far as a sure thing. None that I have found. Gotten lucky at a couple places, but nothing is a sure thing.

If you want a private provider that works out of her house, I can give you a great one!

Okay. My Hampton Roads brothers. Out of the seemingly endless number of Asian Spas that have opened in the last couple of months, which on will give me a happy massage? Thanks and feel free to PM me if you don't want to post anything on the board.

Thanks again, TheKing

War Doggie
03-14-11, 22:47
Toth older masseause reallly great massage and esp ending.

Slevin Kelevra
03-15-11, 15:59
Against my better judgment, I went to the castle today. Total waste. I thought it may be good when she was rubbing my legs and brushed the boys several times while asking if it was ok. I don't know when I'll learn my lesson about these places.

Like WD, I'm sticking with the older, private girls, down here in the 757 anyway

Tonyyayo
03-15-11, 21:00
What's does tooth stand for? I am trying to go there. I have tried searching but keep coming up short.

Slevin Kelevra
03-15-11, 21:47
Saw her tonight and a complete waste of time and money. The pics are of her but maybe 10 years ago. Massage awful and an upsell once you get to her room, which is a disaster. I know theres not many out there, but save your time with this chick. Not worth it at all

Efast
03-17-11, 12:27
Against my better judgment, I went to the castle today. Total waste. I thought it may be good when she was rubbing my legs and brushed the boys several times while asking if it was ok. I don't know when I'll learn my lesson about these places.

Like WD, I'm sticking with the older, private girls, down here in the 757 anyway.I made a trip to Spa Castle. Setup very similar to Pilothouse. Cute therapist but massage only. She said "boss fire me" and "boss watching" Didn't know what she was talking about until leaving. They have a peep hole in the door so someone can look in but you can't see out.

I agree with Slevin if you are looking for more "Go Ugly Early"

War Doggie
03-17-11, 22:42
Is a term used to experienced mongers here to designate a know place senior members with over 3 years postings and multiple will only be given consideration.

Mister Gizmo
03-21-11, 20:01
Checked out the spa in NN on Pilothouse again this past weekend. It's certainly a NO GO! I went back solely because the rooms have doors and the masseuse put a step stool behind the door to use a door stop when I flipped over.

Save your money and go elsewhere. To a place that's well known to give you what you want.

Kastagir98
03-27-11, 18:55
Checked out the spa in NN on Pilothouse again this past weekend. It's certainly a NO GO! I went back solely because the rooms have doors and the masseuse put a step stool behind the door to use a door stop when I flipped over.

Save your money and go elsewhere. To a place that's well known to give you what you want. Hit the spa next to hooters and similar experience. Still. It was a nice massage and I am not complaining. Maybe a little. But nice girl, attentive, but nothing really. At one point I got the ear tug and a few "You very handsome man" which is BS but being lied to is part of the fantasy. . If I was a model, I would not be seeing you, sweetheart.

I figured with downturn in the economy, the hunting would get better. No dice. My last truck route from CA to VA took me along I-10. I has zero issues there. Especially in big cities like Dallas and Phoenix. But this place is different.

Looking forward to joining the conversation and actually contributing something of value.

You guys be safe out there.

Kastagir

Geobuck757
03-28-11, 11:17
Saturday morning I headed down to the "station" for some relaxation of the Asian persuasion.

Started with a nice hot TS. She ensured that my crack was very clean and even washed my hair. I had done all this just prior to going, but it's nice to washed too. The flip was nice and cleaned all the important parts.

Headed to a nice massage with great pressure. On flip the massage was just as good and things wrapped up happily with great technique. Out the door for. 80.

Senior members and those I already trust, you know what to do.

To Old
03-31-11, 13:28
Hello to everyone,

I have been a avid follower and now just registered so I may pass on my experiences. Live in NC and travel to Tidewater often so I don't get to oportunity to try all of the AMP that seem to pop up almost daily.

I love Asian massage and a nice table shower, but that seems hard to find. Here are my experiences: 407 Witchduck-waste of time and money, Shore Drive-fair massage and thats all, MAWA-just fair massage only, Top Healing Hands-nothing but massage now. There used to be a lady by the name of Linda that worked there, she was fantastic, great hands and great ending but she is long gone, would love to find were she went I would follower her around from AMP to AMP, but no such luck. Did try the new Relaxation Station once only got a massage with no extra available, will admit that I opted only for the 30 min. Massage with no table shower, maybe that was a mistake.

Anyhow that has been my experiences in a nut shell, would love to find a AMP that has a good massage, nice talbe shower and a nice ending to send me on my way.

Be safe out there

To Old
04-18-11, 19:08
Will try the AMP scene again tomorrow, thinking about going back to the Relaxation Station and give it one more try and this time opt for the table shower. Wish me luck. OR.if anyone has any suggestions please PM me. Will post how it goes.

Thanks and be safe out there.

Slevin Kelevra
04-19-11, 20:34
Seriously? You think you'll be different than anyone else on the board? See on of the independents and at least get what you're looking for.

Will try the AMP scene again tomorrow, thinking about going back to the Relaxation Station and give it one more try and this time opt for the table shower. Wish me luck. OR. If anyone has any suggestions please PM me. Will post how it goes.

Thanks and be safe out there.

To Old
04-21-11, 19:44
Slevin, you are so right.

Sailfst
04-25-11, 20:01
Don't waste your money in tidewater for, ah you know. Nothing, I mean nothing going on here in the massage area, unless you enjoy table showers and just letting go. The one on south witchduck was best with a table shower, rub down etc. I enjoyed it anywayz. Really! I felt GREAT!

Vbgent4u2c
04-26-11, 19:32
Saw a lady last week that gave a massage and some nice extras for a very reasonable fee. She asked me if I could help her out with a "few" friends as she doesn't want to attract a lot of attention since she works out of her home.

SM's PM me if you are interested.

Hapki Sul
04-28-11, 09:10
Don't waste your money in tidewater for, ah you know. Nothing, I mean nothing going on here in the massage area, unless you enjoy table showers and just letting go. The one on south witchduck was best with a table shower, rub down etc. I enjoyed it anywayz. Really! I felt GREAT!The relaxation Station is pretty good. Been there three times, I was happy with thier service everytime

Geobuck757
05-21-11, 08:53
Anyone tried the new place in VB? http://norfolk.craigslist.org/thp/2392879111.html

Or a new one by military mall? http://norfolk.craigslist.org/thp/2393878491.html

Blackmamba757
05-23-11, 23:40
The one on military is just like all the others, There is only one girl working the two times I went, and she's mid to late 30s. Decent massage, owned by people that own healing hands on top of hill

MisterOtk
05-24-11, 23:12
Found myself in Va Beach, saw a place on Kemps River? Thought I'd stop in. Doors are locked with a "Closed until Further notice" on the door.

KM2175
05-31-11, 13:13
What's the story with http://norfolk.craigslist.org/thp/2412117200.html

Says to offer sensual.

War Doggie
05-31-11, 16:01
Still good to go. Seniors you know what to do

Insomniac2
05-31-11, 19:45
What's the story with.

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/thp/2412117200.html

Says to offer sensual.I heard these ladies consider their massage sensual because they tease you to give an erection but that's about it. There are good places and independents in Hampton Roads and I wouldn't recommend taking one for the team on these hands in motion ladies as it's too expensive in my opinion to leave to chance. I think the only way I'd go there is if I knew for sure I'd get something out of it and it was included in the price. At one hundred dollars (120 for 4 hand) I'd have to see some pretty good reviews on them which I have not. I heard they're kind of like that Hot Island Massage lady who just gives you a bad case of the hardons.

To Old
05-31-11, 20:12
What's the story with.

Says to offer sensual.Have heard they are a waste of time and a lot of money. Never been there so can't say from experience.

Ortho313
06-01-11, 08:13
What's the story with.

Says to offer sensual. I TOFTT! Nothing sensual here. Got a fairly decent massage by a reasonably attractive lady. Was draped the whole time and when I asked to have it removed I was firmly told that I must stay draped. I would not return as there are better options available.

Ortho

Tjones2360
06-01-11, 09:23
I traveled to the other side (tidewater) to see these ladies. I will say it was a very good massage, however they draped me with a thin piece of material and all I did was leave with a hard-on. So to much money for no results. Any luck on the peninsula? I might tofft team today just need a good lead.

Thanks

Mister Gizmo
06-02-11, 21:18
I checked out a spa today. Senior member's PM me!

Randytomcatt
06-03-11, 06:03
I checked out a spa today. Senior member's PM me!Hey Giz, found something other that RS?

Dirk41
06-06-11, 22:10
I traveled to the other side (tidewater) to see these ladies. I will say it was a very good massage, however they draped me with a thin piece of material and all I did was leave with a hard-on. So to much money for no results. Any luck on the peninsula? I might tofft team today just need a good lead.

ThanksHands in Motion is a waste of money so are most establishments in area. RS is the only AMP that I find to be worth it in area.

JohnnyBGood183
06-08-11, 15:01
I checked out the newest massage landing in VB. Excellent massage but that was all for me.

Thoughts?

Seanrinva
06-08-11, 16:06
From what I've read here, you're only going to get a standard massage from the MPs. For more, you would need to go to the independents.

I checked out the newest massage landing in VB. Excellent massage but that was all for me.

Thoughts?

Vbgent4u2c
06-09-11, 14:02

Thoughts? Yes, I got info from another SM that said extras were available there.

Nothing but an average massage. Then the lady had the gall to ask me to give her and the mamasan a ride home!

Chill1983
06-10-11, 08:53

Thoughts? I got referred there from a senior member as well and they gave me a decent massage. But the the lady that gave me a massage had the nerve to ask me could she drive my car!

Bleach
06-10-11, 11:15
I got referred there from a senior member as well and they gave me a decent massage. But the the lady that gave me a massage had the nerve to ask me could she drive my car!Maybe you could have let her drive your car and things could have gotten better? Idk? You never know. I've been there and got an excellent massage as well. The two ladies there where Very nice. I'd go back for a great massage, knowing that's all I'll probably get.

With that being said, this is pretty much a "hobby" just like fishing, golf, etc. Sometimes you catch a fish, sometimes you don't. You still spend money on gas / food / bait etc. When I think of it like that, it really doesn't get me upset If I get what I paid for. Sure there's a sterotype of AMPs, and in most parts of the country they are correct! Happy endings are part of the experience. With that being said, I've been in NY and not got the traditional HE. So it all just depends on the situation.

Any one who has been to an AMP around here, knows, it's hit or miss. Mostly miss. And when it's not a miss, I don't think it's wise to post about it here. We know the police read this site. It gives them a direct reason to visit and shut down our favorite spots. Remember NN a few years back. When it was the ONLY AMP in the area. It got shut down in weeks! It's nice now that we have so many options and after enough visits things might get better? Or not? Just like fishing.

Member #2204
06-17-11, 09:44
I stopped in at H-N-R on the blvd yesterday. I saw Mindy and while I walked out feeling nearly brand new it wasn't because I received the type of relief we are searching for! No shower avail whatsoever, just a theurapeutic massage table and a fully clothed China woman who has quite knowledgable on the muscle groups!

MikeMak
06-24-11, 21:08
Anyone tried Yuki on VBB? Think I may try it this weekend, ever since Hilltop parished, I've been looking.

http://virginiabeach.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/yuki-spa-brand-new/4940737

Insomniac2
06-25-11, 02:32
I've tried Yuki. Spent too much money for a tease. The girl I had was a pretty Chinese gal named Mary (or so she said) , but the table shower which I paid an extra ten for was lacking in some significant areas and then she made me stay draped for the entire massage which I do not like. I was a chump and tipped her a ten spot just because she was attractive and the massage was nice, but I don't think it's likely this place does anything resembling extras. The only reason I may be wrong is because I went there the first few days it was open and maybe they were just being cautious. The girl was pretty and attentive though, so if you just want a feel good session without experiencing the gratification we all crave it may be good. Don't know what you mean about Hilltop though. Hope this helps.

To Old
06-26-11, 11:24
I've tried Yuki. Spent too much money for a tease. The girl I had was a pretty Chinese gal named Mary (or so she said) , but the table shower which I paid an extra ten for was lacking in some significant areas and then she made me stay draped for the entire massage which I do not like. I was a chump and tipped her a ten spot just because she was attractive and the massage was nice, but I don't think it's likely this place does anything resembling extras. The only reason I may be wrong is because I went there the first few days it was open and maybe they were just being cautious. The girl was pretty and attentive though, so if you just want a feel good session without experiencing the gratification we all crave it may be good. Don't know what you mean about Hilltop though. Hope this helps.Hay guy's whats up with Hill Top, thats one of my favorit places?

Insomniac2
06-26-11, 15:31
Hay guy's whats up with Hill Top, thats one of my favorit places?I don't know what's up with Hill Top. I've been told by some guy that it's a pretty sweet place and I've been meaning to check it out. Hope everything's cool there.

Blackmamba757
06-26-11, 21:54
I went and got a rub down. It is off the beaten path so I hoped it to be worth it. Good massage and loose draping. Was complemented on features, but alas nothing happened. The heat from the hot stones lead to small head running for cover. Good massage though two hours for 100 bucks can't complain about the pampering.

Mamba

Efast
06-26-11, 21:55
Wish I had something good to report but I don't. Wouldn't see her if she was paying. Always have a plan to leave when meeting someone new.

http://hampton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/certified-therapeutic-body-work/5153930

Sending healing Energy to The body stress points,

Achy Components that have a healing of the body like.

No other.

* Back Pain * Stress & Tention * pillow Pain.

www.*******.com/rejuvanating

We Come 2 U! . { Non-Sexuale Therapeutic Body work}

U Come 2 Us! .1114 Big Bethel Road. Suite #2.

Hampton Va 236666.

Ask 4 the Elegant blond (202) 834-6515.

Text or Call Today.

• Post I'd: 5153930 hampton

MisterOtk
06-26-11, 23:15
Wish I had something good to report but I don't. Wouldn't see her if she was paying. Always have a plan to leave when meeting someone new.

http://hampton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/certified-therapeutic-body-work/5153930

Sending healing Energy to The body stress points, Wow that bad? I was going to see about trying that place this week. Glad I saw this first!

MisterOtk
06-29-11, 01:15
She's a new girl to the area, from the NE US. Asian, Korean I think and speaks good english. Went for a 1/2hr massage, She didn't pressure for the upsell to an hr long massage. Started well when she didn't drape me at all and she had good skills. On the flip, I asked for more help, and asking I tip her good, got a ok / HHHJ.

5 and. 3 for everything. I'd repeat even if the finish wasn't as good as I'd hoped.

Seniors can PM for more details.

Insomniac2
07-01-11, 15:48
Went to Happy Landing today and didn't leave quite as happy as the name suggests. The girls are prettier here than other places I've been in Hampton Roads and the massage was enjoyable, but the aluminum dividers instead of walls separating the rooms should have been my first clue that this was a massage fit for only old ladies. Then they tried to upsell by doing almost the entire hour on my back. Literally two minutes after the flip the timer goes off and they ask me if I want more time which by that time I knew there was nothing else on the menu so I said hell no. I won't return.

Nomad15
07-05-11, 16:07
I went to get a massage at a location close to poplar hall. The massage was great, even though the lady wasn't that attractive. The shower was great also. No He though, I might repeat to see if their are any other ladies available.

To Old
07-17-11, 19:39
She's a new girl to the area, from the NE US. Asian, Korean I think and speaks good english. Went for a 1/2hr massage, She didn't pressure for the upsell to an hr long massage. Started well when she didn't drape me at all and she had good skills. On the flip, I asked for more help, and asking I tip her good, got a ok / HHHJ.

5 and. 3 for everything. I'd repeat even if the finish wasn't as good as I'd hoped.

Seniors can PM for more details.Your are very lucky to find someone with talents that can make you happy, good hunting if you find more please keep us posted.

Insomniac2
07-23-11, 09:02
I went to get a massage at a location close to poplar hall. The massage was great, even though the lady wasn't that attractive. The shower was great also. No He though, I might repeat to see if their are any other ladies available.Sometimes it pays to be a little aggressive here if you know what I mean. I used to have no joy here as well till I got over my natural shyness and learned to take matters into my own hands.

Blackmamba757
07-24-11, 20:55
I revisited hoping the multiple visits would extend courtesy. No more aluminum divider but door is left open with a semi transparent curtain. She smiled at my head but proceeded to keep him covered to whole time. Not returning!

Insomniac2
07-25-11, 17:21
I revisited hoping the multiple visits would extend courtesy. No more aluminum divider but door is left open with a semi transparent curtain. She smiled at my head but proceeded to keep him covered to whole time. Not returning!Here is the list of places I have left unhappy at. Hopefully it'll save someone else some money. If I'm wrong about any of these then I apologize. Please correct me.

1. Happy Landing: Same experience as Blackmamba.

2. Yuki Spa: Nice massage, friendly and attractive therapist, table shower while covered with a wet rag, did not leave happy but left with impression more could be available upon return visits (not going to fall for this one after my experiences at asian touch).

3. Asian Touch: Been here three times and each time was identical to my experience at Yuki except the therapist was an old hag each time.

4. Health and Relax on Aragona: Not a positive experience at all. Massage from a rude old lady with no english skills sucked.

5. Soothing Touch: Not an AMP and although draping was extremely liberal like I enjoy I did not leave happy. If I just wanted a therapeutic massage, however, I would rate this place pretty highly.

6. Hot Island Massage: The worst experience of them all. This lady is a tease. Her pictures are accurate but she leads you to believe in her ads that you will get the pampering you want while the reality is I think she thoroughly enjoys seeing U-turned on and squirming just to make you leave extremely frustrated. And the price is unreasonable and the drive completely not worth the while.

I hope this helps. There are good places here in Hampton Roads that are worth the money spent.

ShoeGuy
07-26-11, 13:22
Ok I am new to the game and no I am not LE either. Just looking for massage parlor to go. I prefer asian and of course I would like to leave happy. I know I am not a senior member but if anyone is willing to give me some advice I would appreciate it.

Message me please

Efast
07-26-11, 14:17
Insomniac2 says a lot without going into details.

I had great success at Asian Touch when they first opened but now they are like all the rest, just enough teasing to make you spend more $.

Thanks for the post.

Here is the list of places I have left unhappy at. Hopefully it'll save someone else some money. If I'm wrong about any of these then I apologize. Please correct me.

1. Happy Landing: Same experience as Blackmamba.

2. Yuki Spa: Nice massage, friendly and attractive therapist, table shower while covered with a wet rag, did not leave happy but left with impression more could be available upon return visits (not going to fall for this one after my experiences at asian touch).

3. Asian Touch: Been here three times and each time was identical to my experience at Yuki except the therapist was an old hag each time.

4. Health and Relax on Aragona: Not a positive experience at all. Massage from a rude old lady with no english skills sucked.

5. Soothing Touch: Not an AMP and although draping was extremely liberal like I enjoy I did not leave happy. If I just wanted a therapeutic massage, however, I would rate this place pretty highly.

6. Hot Island Massage: The worst experience of them all. This lady is a tease. Her pictures are accurate but she leads you to believe in her ads that you will get the pampering you want while the reality is I think she thoroughly enjoys seeing U-turned on and squirming just to make you leave extremely frustrated. And the price is unreasonable and the drive completely not worth the while.

I hope this helps. There are good places here in Hampton Roads that are worth the money spent.

Blackmamba757
07-27-11, 21:57
I found a place 300 dollars later. Nova finish. Va beach. Senior members pm for details. Looking for younger girls like at shut down place near scope though, as I am a young guy. Barter information.

Insomniac2
08-01-11, 16:01
Yikes. Maybe I was wrong about Yuki Spa.

http://www.wvec.com/my-city/vabeach/Police-investigating-spas-in-Virginia-Beach-125848248.html

Still not sure if I want to go back till the heat goes away.

Puvaren
08-04-11, 11:16
I don't know what's up with Hill Top. I've been told by some guy that it's a pretty sweet place and I've been meaning to check it out. Hope everything's cool there.I've tried Hill Top 3 times now, and never got the same experience as others have reported. Last time, lady told me to come back for 90 and it would be better, but I don't think I'm going back.

Puvaren
08-04-11, 11:18
I went to get a massage at a location close to poplar hall. The massage was great, even though the lady wasn't that attractive. The shower was great also. No He though, I might repeat to see if their are any other ladies available.I had some good luck there, but I knew to ask for a specific lady. And like Insomniac said, it helps to be a little bit aggressive.

MikedD
08-08-11, 20:49
Drove by Sunday afternoon. Sight lit up and said OPEN. No cars in the lot however. I probably won't be going here anytime soon. As the old saying goes "a bear should not s*t in his own woods". I will wait til there are some positive posts. All my 'mongering' is out of the area.

Insomniac2
08-09-11, 17:12
Drove by Sunday afternoon. Sight lit up and said OPEN. No cars in the lot however. I probably won't be going here anytime soon. As the old saying goes "a bear should not s*t in his own woods". I will wait til there are some positive posts. All my 'mongering' is out of the area.I plan on hitting this place up again in the near future after reading the glowing news article about it I posted last week. Thanks VBPD and WVEC for the info! I've been there before but the ladies seemed too attractive and the place too classy for what I was after. The girl I saw seemed to hint it would be better next time (don't they always though). I'll let you guys know how it goes. If anybody else has any info please let me know.

Thanks

Vbgent4u2c
08-11-11, 17:15
Hey Guys,

I know a lady that is currently going to massage school and has recently learned how to give Nuru massages.

She has a very pretty face a little on the thick side, but by no means a BBW. She has big natural tits, nice legs and takes very good care of herself. She also has some awesome massage skills and you will leave very happy.

SM's or contributors you know what to do.

To Old
08-11-11, 19:25
I plan on hitting this place up again in the near future after reading the glowing news article about it I posted last week. Thanks VBPD and WVEC for the info! I've been there before but the ladies seemed too attractive and the place too classy for what I was after. The girl I saw seemed to hint it would be better next time (don't they always though). I'll let you guys know how it goes. If anybody else has any info please let me know.

ThanksI would love to try this place after the heat cools down, but am looking for a little more than DIY. It seems it would take months for the pot to cool down to sample the stew. Anyhow in the mean time I will go to my standby, Top Healing Hands at Hill Top, aways been very consistant there and leave happy.

Be safe

Puvaren
08-11-11, 23:32
http://norfolk.craigslist.org/thp/2541178095.html

Decided to try a new place. No joy here. Rooms are totaly sealed, with floor to ceiling walls and full doors, but doors have peepholes. I was fully draped the entire time. Massage was very deep and hard, even though I asked for medium. Asked for the back walking, was told therapist would determine if I could handle it, but I didn't get it. Table shower was covered with a rag and done with gloves.

MisterOtk
08-13-11, 12:28
With the recent heat in Norfolk I was pretty sure I'd not be having any fun when I went in for a massage this week. As it turns out I was happily surprised with a new provider. Things started slow w / her giving me a full drap with the towel as she started on my back, but after the initial work was done the towel went away. The back massage turned into a lot of stroking on my ass, and her lightly brushing the boys more that anything else. I went for the flip early, and with a small amount of encouragement on my part, she had things well in hand. The door was left partially open and she kept a close eye on it in case the boss happened by, left the towel on my stomach kinda bunched up to hide things from the view of the door. But basically she spent a good 15 min on me, while allowing roaming. But didn't allow me to put my hands down her pants. She seemed to enjoy the roam as much as I enjoyed her handwork. Tipped her. 4 And hope to go back soon, just have to find the time and money!

Well worth the price!

Seniors can PM for details

KM2175
08-17-11, 12:31
http://norfolk.craigslist.org/thp/2551381067.html

Anyone check this out yet.

Insomniac2
08-17-11, 18:07
http://norfolk.craigslist.org/thp/2551381067.html

Anyone check this out yet.Yes. I've checked it out as have others and we all (at least that have posted on here about it) have left unhappy. It's a shame as the girls were pretty attractive. I'd bet with enough time and money invested one could eventually come to amicable terms here, but who has the time or money for maybes?

KM2175
08-17-11, 22:02
Yes. I've checked it out as have others and we all (at least that have posted on here about it) have left unhappy. It's a shame as the girls were pretty attractive. I'd bet with enough time and money invested one could eventually come to amicable terms here, but who has the time or money for maybes?If I only I had logged on sooner. I checked them out today and found the same thing. Except the girls weren't all that at the time. May invest a bit.

To be continued.

Efast
08-30-11, 10:47
Had a recent session with Holli who advertises on Craigslist under Services. She gives you a link to her face book B3Massage. Very therapeutic session with sheet and blanket. Very sweet lady but a very weak massage. Will bit repeat.

Insomniac2
08-31-11, 16:01
Anyone been to Sunny Spa in Chesapeake? I kind of want to check it out but don't want a repeat of Happy Landings. Any info whether it's good or bad would be greatly appreciated.

Sleeplessinche
09-01-11, 12:04
Anyone been to Sunny Spa in Chesapeake? I kind of want to check it out but don't want a repeat of Happy Landings. Any info whether it's good or bad would be greatly appreciated.Pretty much the same as Happy Landings. I mean GREAT MASSAGE. But to much tease and 'So Sir, Only regular Massage' YMMV, but I only went once. Good tease. Maybe they might now that they have been open a while. But I doubt it. Stick to the DAY SPA locations.

Geobuck757
09-03-11, 16:36
Went down to the station today for a long over due massage. Great massage and TS. I left relaxed happy, and will return. Still one of my favorite places.

Sr's and trusted can ask for info and name.

Jwredskins55
09-06-11, 14:22
http://www.fabulous4hand.com/default.html

Is there one out there with any info on this place? It looks amazing and the menu is very nice but more high ens than what I usually spend and I don't want to just pour it all down the drain.

Tjones2360
09-06-11, 17:12

Is there one out there with any info on this place? It looks amazing and the menu is very nice but more high ens than what I usually spend and I don't want to just pour it all down the drain.Great Massage no he.

Randytomcatt
09-06-11, 17:25

Is there one out there with any info on this place? It looks amazing and the menu is very nice but more high ens than what I usually spend and I don't want to just pour it all down the drain.Has been reviewed a couple times. Just needed to look.

PPounder
09-07-11, 05:52

Is there one out there with any info on this place? It looks amazing and the menu is very nice but more high ens than what I usually spend and I don't want to just pour it all down the drain.If you are looking for a great massage by 2 elderly women about early to mid 40s then by all means go but if you are looking for anything else don't bother.

Puvaren
09-07-11, 15:07

Is there one out there with any info on this place? It looks amazing and the menu is very nice but more high ens than what I usually spend and I don't want to just pour it all down the drain.Have to agree with everyone else, nothing but a staight massage.

Car King 757
09-08-11, 12:53
http://norfolk.craigslist.org/thp/2587971344.html

Went to spa castle this morning.

My fist time there, loose draping and nothing but tease but great massage.

Today was my 2nd visit. Masseuse was a little on the heavy side, so I walked out.

So I went back on CL and found this.

This place was great. Great massage, no draping and HJ.

PM me for name and place

Sleeplessinche
09-09-11, 01:04
Has anyone ever seen this provider?

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/bts/2568352043.html

She seems to advertise a lot. Any feedback is appreciated.

Thanks

Ruffneck69
09-09-11, 14:42
Went this fancy spa yesterday. Teasing, loose draping, and an absolutely fabulous massage. 2nd time. Asked for extras, was told I could do it myself. Not my style. Nice table shower tho.

Insomniac2
09-09-11, 16:20

ThanksYessir. I have seen her. She is a caucasian CMT from Texas, does a pretty good massage, brings her own table, and will leave you satisfied for the right price. About the same price you'd pay going to one of the RS or THH day spas, but with the convenience of you not having to leave your residence. You also don't get a TS though which sucks for me. She's not the most attractive lady in the world and she likes to talk quite a bit, but she's a nice lady and gets the job done. If you're just hankering to try a new lady then I'd say go for it, and the one time I paid for her services it was worth it. That being said, I like variety and won't repeat with the same lady unless she's smoking hot or offers a set of skills that really blows my mind which didn't quite happen here.

Hope this helps

Sleeplessinche
09-10-11, 01:28
Yessir. I have seen her. She is a caucasian CMT from Texas, does a pretty good massage, brings her own table, and will leave you satisfied for the right price. About the same price you'd pay going to one of the RS or THH day spas, but with the convenience of you not having to leave your residence. You also don't get a TS though which sucks for me. She's not the most attractive lady in the world and she likes to talk quite a bit, but she's a nice lady and gets the job done. If you're just hankering to try a new lady then I'd say go for it, and the one time I paid for her services it was worth it. That being said, I like variety and won't repeat with the same lady unless she's smoking hot or offers a set of skills that really blows my mind which didn't quite happen here.

Hope this helpsYep, thanks. I have talked to her a couple of times and she had to cancel each time. I was just wondering if worth pursuing. I like to keep it fresh too, might keep in back pocket for a rainy day.

Randytomcatt
09-10-11, 17:11

ThanksI saw her awhile back and reviewed. Bottom line for me was upsell, lotion with a strong odor (had to find a place to shower on way home) and not attractive to me.

Dfs N Vabeach
09-11-11, 09:20
http://norfolk.craigslist.org/thp/2587971344.html

Went to spa castle this morning.

My fist time there, loose draping and nothing but tease but great massage.

Today was my 2nd visit. Masseuse was a little on the heavy side, so I walked out.

So I went back on CL and found this.

This place was great. Great massage, no draping and HJ.

PM me for name and placeHaven't posted in a while. Life's been busy; I've tried quite a few massage parlor's in the Hampton Roads area and have found none to be like the parlor's in northern virginia. Several in HR's will extend great service after they lock the door, but not normally on the 1st. 2nd or even the 3rd visit. They are trying to be careful, so take your time, ask for the same provider and get to know her; take care of the ladies and they'll take care of you.

Carl King 757, I've sent you a PM; interested in the place you've found.

Efast
09-11-11, 10:56
I saw her awhile back and reviewed. Bottom line for me was upsell, lotion with a strong odor (had to find a place to shower on way home) and not attractive to me.My experience was not as good as Randytomcatt's.

She has been doing this for a long time and keeps changing her ad because she knows no one will repeat!

Efast
09-11-11, 11:00
Has anyone seen Heidi in NN? Advertises on BP under Body Rubs.

Thanks

JohnnyBGood183
09-12-11, 14:54
I have seen her several times. She's not very flasy, but she gets the job done. Don't get her going on her animals. She's a little out there.

My experience was not as good as Randytomcatt's.

She has been doing this for a long time and keeps changing her ad because she knows no one will repeat!

Car King 757
09-13-11, 15:18
Went again today. I think I'm done experimenting here.

Great massage. The end.

Off to find a new experiment

Sleeplessinche
09-13-11, 15:32
Here is another provider that I would be grateful for info about.

http://virginiabeach.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/time-to-unwind/5685336

Don't get the whole send a picture thing.

VaMassageFan
09-15-11, 14:54
Here is another provider that I would be grateful for info about.

http://virginiabeach.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/time-to-unwind/5685336

Don't get the whole send a picture thing.Pic is very deceiving. Provider has become SSBBW. House dirty. Average massage & ending no more than half hearted. Also. 2 upsell. Don't plan to repeat. Been lurking here awhile, but had to weigh in on this.

Sleeplessinche
09-16-11, 08:53
Pic is very deceiving. Provider has become SSBBW. House dirty. Average massage & ending no more than half hearted. Also. 2 upsell. Don't plan to repeat. Been lurking here awhile, but had to weigh in on this.Thanks for the info, it is much appreciated.

MasterSplyntr
09-18-11, 01:53
Sorry originally accidentally posted in Norfolk.

Went to the location having to do with stray cats today, excellent massage and table shower.

Saw jennifer behind door that shut and reached all the way to the ceiling.

She is very attractive IMHO and has a great attitude.

The only thing I can say negative is that she did ask me several times if I wanted more time.

MasterSplyntr

Whitman1818
09-19-11, 08:15
There was a lady there that was doing HE. Guess the boss caught her & now she is gone. Has not been a good visit since then.

JayRock21
09-20-11, 10:01
Pic is very deceiving. Provider has become SSBBW. House dirty. Average massage & ending no more than half hearted. Also. 2 upsell. Don't plan to repeat. Been lurking here awhile, but had to weigh in on this.I have to second that review. No massage table. She gives you a massage on her bed with no towl to lay on. Very effortless. Although I didn't get an option for an ending, I guess it was for the best because I more than likely would have turned it down. Definitly not a repeat!

Smallville
09-24-11, 17:54
Decided to check it out to see a fresh, new face. The interior is fancy. The hallways and rooms have that professional look, almost as if it were catering to traveling businessmen. I guess that was the first bad sign. Another big difference is that they ask for the fee upfront which felt pretty weird. Anyways, saw the chick that was recommended to me. Very attractive with skills to match, but the HE was a no go. She asked if I wanted more and after telling her what I really wanted, she declined. But what really got me was the fact that as I was making my way out the door, the mamasan was requesting a tip. LOL.

Stick to the usual places if you want to stay happy! PM if you want more details.

Insomniac2
09-25-11, 07:52
Decided to check it out to see a fresh, new face. The interior is fancy. The hallways and rooms have that professional look, almost as if it were catering to traveling businessmen. I guess that was the first bad sign. Another big difference is that they ask for the fee upfront which felt pretty weird. Anyways, saw the chick that was recommended to me. Very attractive with skills to match, but the HE was a no go. She asked if I wanted more and after telling her what I really wanted, she declined. But what really got me was the fact that as I was making my way out the door, the mamasan was requesting a tip. LOL.

Stick to the usual places if you want to stay happy! PM if you want more details.I don't remember ever running into this problem back in the 90s. I first got into this "hobby" back in San Diego and every AMP I hit up was a success. The ladies were alot prettier back then and I always left happy. The first AMP I went to that I left in a frustrated state was Asian Touch on Witchduck about two years ago and ever since then it's hard to find a good place. I've even had crap luck in California the last year or so where it used to be guaranteed good service. I don't know if this is due to the places now being Chinese where in the past most were Korean or if they are just more cautious now. Whatever the reason, I'm happy for this website and those who post on it that help us reduce the risk of wasting money on places that really shouldn't be in business.

Thanks

Insomniac2
09-25-11, 08:07

Stick to the usual places if you want to stay happy! PM if you want more details.FYI I have seen another positive report on this place on rubmaps as a DIY place.

Cbd7669
09-27-11, 00:57
Ok, I give up. I have no clue what "stray cat" refers to. Can someone provide a link, address, phone number, etc? Thanks!

FYI I have seen another positive report on this place on rubmaps as a DIY place.

Puvaren
09-27-11, 18:40
Ok, I give up. I have no clue what "stray cat" refers to. Can someone provide a link, address, phone number, etc? Thanks!I just figured it out myself. Stray cat = Feral Cat.

ZenExecutive
10-02-11, 15:25
I have been there three or four times, mostly because I get a decent undraped massage. The end is always DIY but after lots of butt play it's not bad. I usually tip $10 to $20 as I would for any massage.

Navy81
10-04-11, 07:05
Went to this joint yesterday. Massage was ok. Lots of teasing but no HE. I don't think more as available at all at this place. Damage was. 6

I'm also 3/3 at RS and 0/2 at Mawa.

VaMassageFan
10-05-11, 10:37
I have found these experiences myself:

1) Asian Touch; great massage, BEST TS, somewhat teasing, no joy. My last visit was not up to previous (new provider).

2) RS; early visits so-so massage. No tease, no joy. Last visit nice TS, good massage, good tease, as suggested, seniors PM.

3) HNR (Aragona) ; Earlier visits very good massage, very happy with provider (now gone). Last visit interesting, seniors PM.

4) MAWA; Good massage, mindful provider. Seniors PM.

5) Suki; Seniors Pm.

6) Happy Landing / Happy Land / Kellys; got to love back walking.

7) Hilltop Therapy; Good massage. Fair TS. Seniors PM.

My experiences vary in some cases from others posted. I do enjoy the input here and hope this helps as well.

To Old
10-05-11, 16:44
For me the most consistant has been the RS on Va. Beach Blvd. Great table shower, good to very good massage and leave happy. The girls are mostly older but eager to please. Have seen "Jen" she is younger but a little plump but not by much. Hope this helps.

Be safe.

Blarghonk
10-07-11, 22:05
RS was WELL worth the damn near hour long drive with Friday evening traffic."Miya" put me through my paces with a very thorough, deep massage, and what she lacked in finesse with the finish she more than made up for with determination to finish. Will definitely return soon!

Whitman1818
10-11-11, 07:57
Has anyone seen Kelly-cmt?

Reply: kellycmt825@gmail.com

Light music, candles, heated table, hot oil with body wash. All included-Priced Right!

Call for pricing, availabilty, and info. Thanks Kelly (609) 481-7201.

Email kellycmt825@gmail.com

Therapeutic. Ultimate muscle workout-stretching provided if requested.

Swedish. Relaxing continuous strokes never leaving your body.

Esleen- Elongated strokes

Feathering. Light strokes.

4 hand massage. Avail with days notice.

Also includes chest, gluts, and adductor massage. Very minimal draping required.

Western Branch Blvd at Forest Haven ln. 23321 google map | yahoo map.

• Post ID: 5486498 virginia

Insomniac2
10-11-11, 18:03
Has anyone seen Kelly-cmt?I've seen her. It was a very nice undraped massage from a fairly attractive lady. That's all it was for me and I didn't feel like driving back to portsmouth again to see if more was offered after the first visit. She used to advertise on escort sites in New Jersey, but I believe she does not do this sort of thing anymore.

Whitman1818
10-12-11, 09:12
Thanks for the info. I almost made that move. Glad I didn't.

I've seen her. It was a very nice undraped massage from a fairly attractive lady. That's all it was for me and I didn't feel like driving back to portsmouth again to see if more was offered after the first visit. She used to advertise on escort sites in New Jersey, but I believe she does not do this sort of thing anymore.

Zingie
10-13-11, 16:51
Went to this joint yesterday. Massage was ok. Lots of teasing but no HE. I don't think more as available at all at this place. Damage was. 6

I'm also 3/3 at RS and 0/2 at Mawa.You are correct. Straight up massage and covered TS. There was a 3rd, who no longer works there. Seemed she wanted to earn extra but place wouldn't let her.

VaMassageFan
10-14-11, 00:34
I have seen this lady listed on CL periodically. I haven't seen any reviews. Is there any info available? Rosa claims to have "best hands in VB". Just me or does that sound familiar. LOL!

Randytomcatt
10-14-11, 07:44
I have seen this lady listed on CL periodically. I haven't seen any reviews. Is there any info available? Rosa claims to have "best hands in VB". Just me or does that sound familiar. LOL!Ok and pretty vigorous massage. Left happy but have not repeated.

VaMassageFan
10-18-11, 23:25
So, why are all the AMPs suddenly advertising abut outcall to hotels? Is the outcall service different from the incall? Seems to have started with maybe Mawa and now all the AMPs are showing same. Just something to make one go hmmmm!

TheKing
10-23-11, 20:27
The is place in VB is great. I had Amy (I think that was her name). She probably mid 30s. 40's. Okay looking, decent body. Great massage and left happy.

To Old
10-26-11, 17:54
Ok and pretty vigorous massage. Left happy but have not repeated.I also have seen Rosa, like you said OK massage, it was just to mechanical for me, its almost like a robot is giving the massage. A good one time only experience.

Kastagir98
10-30-11, 22:48
Went to my usual spot on VB Blvd and met with an older gal. Nice massage and opted out on the TS. But she let me know when it was "5 minutes, sir." No problem. She wanted me to DTY, but was not interested. I let it go and just enjoyed the rest of the massage. Then when she saw that there would be no tip, she then agrees "OK. One time only. You nice guy." She was a little older but I liked her. Nice face, good hands, and cheered a little at the end for me. Made me laugh. I asked her name and she, very embarrassed after what she had done, said "No name. No name." OK. Well then how do I ask for you next time?

I probably tipped her too much, but it was a nice afternoon. Place is OK with me. Hope it stays open for a while.

Kasta

Randytomcatt
10-31-11, 07:26
Went to my usual spot on VB Blvd and met with an older gal. Nice massage and opted out on the TS. But she let me know when it was "5 minutes, sir." No problem. She wanted me to DTY, but was not interested. I let it go and just enjoyed the rest of the massage. Then when she saw that there would be no tip, she then agrees "OK. One time only. You nice guy." She was a little older but I liked her. Nice face, good hands, and cheered a little at the end for me. Made me laugh. I asked her name and she, very embarrassed after what she had done, said "No name. No name." OK. Well then how do I ask for you next time?

I probably tipped her too much, but it was a nice afternoon. Place is OK with me. Hope it stays open for a while.

KastaWas a discussion a couple months or so ago about tipping. Since not NVA, RI, (lower cost of living here) that. 2 was an appropriate amount. Of course they will try to make it higher and if some of us tip higher makes it hard to keep it at that. Of course, tip what you think appropriate.

VaMassageFan
11-02-11, 23:30
So I stopped by Yuki to check out "under new management". Provider under 5' tall and a little chubby. A very bubbly personality and not much talk during massage. Fair massage of medium pressure. I left towel off and only attempt to drape was on flip. Towel casually tossed over little head. I threw it back & she giggled then hung towel out of way. Some roaming allowed although there was some "protest". There was discussion of tip, she wanted. 4 for HE. Stand your ground and she will play for less. Roaming seems to distract her somewhat. I will disclose provider's name via PM to SMs.

Cckyashell
11-09-11, 13:54
Has anyone had luck with any of the mp in Virginia beach. I just wasted 60 plus tip yesterday. Am I doing something wrong?

Seanrinva
11-09-11, 15:20
RTFF, and you'll find that the AMP's are a bust.

Has anyone had luck with any of the mp in Virginia beach. I just wasted 60 plus tip yesterday. Am I doing something wrong?

Hapki Sul
11-09-11, 19:54
http://virginia.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relaxing-massage-friendly-therapist/5593866

Went to see this very attractive lady. Awesome massage nothing else this time. But she said next time other stuff would be negotiable. She is very hot I will update when I see her again. If anybody has seen her please pm me with your experience please.

Insomniac2
11-10-11, 22:43
LOL. They're getting desperate. Look at the photo they posted. Like anyone wants a massage from a lady with a half-bra covering her face. Heard nothing but bad reviews about this place anyway. Anyone hear anything different?

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/thp/2695158109.html

VaMassageFan
11-11-11, 11:49
LOL. They're getting desperate. Look at the photo they posted. Like anyone wants a massage from a lady with a half-bra covering her face. Heard nothing but bad reviews about this place anyway. Anyone hear anything different?

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/thp/2695158109.htmlI haven't been in a while, but there was a playful provider that would tease you up and encourage through a DIY. I guess I should check out the new offerings of table shower & "palace style walking on back". MMS even called to check on me when I didn't come in for a while.

Skeeter Buck
11-11-11, 20:02
Hey, just curious, has anyone ever had AMP sessions eventually turn to "carry-out"? (ie trying to meet up with a provider outside of her place of business for more private sessions?)

Insomniac2
11-11-11, 20:34
Hey, just curious, has anyone ever had AMP sessions eventually turn to "carry-out"? (ie trying to meet up with a provider outside of her place of business for more private sessions?)Nope. Had one indy I considered myself lucky to experiment with outside of a client / provider relationship a few years back, but she turned out to be a loon and I quickly lost her number and never saw her again. Even changed my phone number. I had another indy, this one very old and none too attractive, tried to get me to take her out to dinner and bar hopping, but I didn't want to be seen in public with her and haven't called her since. I could see AMP girls wanting to escape their realities and trying to hook up with clients, but I don't think I'd be comfortable with this because who knows what kind of legal / financial messes this could cause. It would benefit them only it seems, and woe to the poor guy that gets taken on this ride. To me it's just easier to pay them the money for services rendered, and then you get to choose whether or not you return for a repeat.

If you're just talking about an outcall situation though, where they come to your hotel / domicile, you bust a quick one, pay them, and they leave then that might be nice to see if you can get away with more than at the parlor.

Please let us know if this works out.

Skeeter Buck
11-12-11, 15:43
I would definitely be aiming for the outcall scenario. I'll share if I have any success.

Nope. Had one indy I considered myself lucky to experiment with outside of a client / provider relationship a few years back, but she turned out to be a loon and I quickly lost her number and never saw her again. Even changed my phone number. I had another indy, this one very old and none too attractive, tried to get me to take her out to dinner and bar hopping, but I didn't want to be seen in public with her and haven't called her since. I could see AMP girls wanting to escape their realities and trying to hook up with clients, but I don't think I'd be comfortable with this because who knows what kind of legal / financial messes this could cause. It would benefit them only it seems, and woe to the poor guy that gets taken on this ride. To me it's just easier to pay them the money for services rendered, and then you get to choose whether or not you return for a repeat.

If you're just talking about an outcall situation though, where they come to your hotel / domicile, you bust a quick one, pay them, and they leave then that might be nice to see if you can get away with more than at the parlor.

Please let us know if this works out.

Dave Inva
11-13-11, 12:19
TOFTT this weekend. Went to "oriental Massage" http://virginia.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/try-once-and-love-forever-_grand-opeing/6116472 Off of Edwin. Was looking for a HE (at least). Two providers there. Both older, not the best looking in the world. The woman who showed me in said $55 for an hour and off we went. Massage room right off "lobby" if you will. Had a door that closed fully which was a good sign to me.

Long story short, nice massage, used a oil which smelled a little fruity (would be nice to shower afterwards if you have to go home to a SO). Started out dry witha towel draping; when oil came out towel went away. Like I say it was a nice massage. A couple light touches on the boys and the stick kept me interested. On the flip, oil was out again, and I started roaming. She said it was okay and nice (I was giving her my version of a backwards massage). Even went so far as to do a credit-card swipe up her legs while roaming. No complaints. She stayed clothed the whole time but I got her bra loosened up and was having a nice boob feel. She was steadily massaging my upper thighs, and in my lost state of mind I didn't think to guide her hands to my joy stick to see what would happen. Finally she says times up, rubs me all over with a hot wet towel (maybe to get the oil off but it didn; t do a very good job). So I went DIY.

Gave her a Jackson as I was leaving, and she said "next time, next time". Maybe just a tease, but I would go back just t see how far we could get.

Be careful!

Dave

Insomniac2
11-14-11, 22:52
TOFTT this weekend. Went to "oriental Massage"

http://virginia.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/try-once-and-love-forever-_grand-opeing/6116472

Off of Edwin. Was looking for a HE (at least). Two providers there. Both older, not the best looking in the world. The woman who showed me in said $55 for an hour and off we went. Massage room right off "lobby" if you will. Had a door that closed fully which was a good sign to me.

Long story short, nice massage, used a oil which smelled a little fruity (would be nice to shower afterwards if you have to go home to a SO). Started out dry witha towel draping; when oil came out towel went away. Like I say it was a nice massage. A couple light touches on the boys and the stick kept me interested. On the flip, oil was out again, and I started roaming. She said it was okay and nice (I was giving her my version of a backwards massage). Even went so far as to do a credit-card swipe up her legs while roaming. No complaints. She stayed clothed the whole time but I got her bra loosened up and was having a nice boob feel. She was steadily massaging my upper thighs, and in my lost state of mind I didn't think to guide her hands to my joy stick to see what would happen. Finally she says times up, rubs me all over with a hot wet towel (maybe to get the oil off but it didn; t do a very good job). So I went DIY.

Gave her a Jackson as I was leaving, and she said "next time, next time". Maybe just a tease, but I would go back just t see how far we could get.

Be careful!

DaveI've never heard of anyone getting more than DIY here, but who knows? I went there once and the lady (think her name was Lili) who was an older lady with kind of a homely face but a pretty good body gave me a massage that was slightly mechanical but still above average. Her body was far better than most the AMP ladies in this area I have to admit. I agree a shower, especially a table shower, would have been a nice touch here. She covered me with a towel after the flip but I removed it and she didn't complain so I took matters in my own hand and she helped a little. I don't really want to get into too many details on this public forum, but it sounds like you went a little further than me as I didn't try to roam. Next time I'll have to give it a go and may even try risking tipping up front to try and get better service. Thanks for your review!

Starrman
11-15-11, 17:39
http://norfolk.craigslist.org/thp/2701608287.html

I've read mixed reviews. I thoroughly enjoyed my massage with her. Light, then firm and she isn't afraid to touch the good parts. She will rub your legs, then ass, then taint and balls, then back to your shoulders, etc.

The flip (IMO) was great. Again, she would linger on the little guy, then move on to another body part, always to return.

If you want a "sure thing" HE without having to explain, ask, or answer the awkward "can I do anything else for you" question, she is a good girl.

Navy81
11-18-11, 14:20
Went and tried happy land massage the other. Don't waste your money going to this place. They make you stay draped and the massage sucked. The woman was using her elbows for almost the whole time. Damage was. 55.

I also have seen barbara this week. She is like others have said in being weird as far as having a conversation with her and is a bigger girl, but if you can get past those, then you're good. The massage was great and she did an outstanding BBBJCIM to end things all included in the price for the massage, being. 75 for an hour. I tipped her well though.

Geobuck757
11-18-11, 23:29
Went and tried happy land massage the other. Don't waste your money going to this place. They make you stay draped and the massage sucked. The woman was using her elbows for almost the whole time. Damage was. 55.

I also have seen barbara this week. She is like others have said in being weird as far as having a conversation with her and is a bigger girl, but if you can get past those, then you're good. The massage was great and she did an outstanding BBBJCIM to end things all included in the price for the massage, being. 75 for an hour. I tipped her well though.She claims another victim LOL.

She's out there that's for sure. I've seen her off and on for years. God bless that mouth, it's only quiet during the BBBJ LOL

To Old
11-20-11, 17:34
She claims another victim LOL.

She's out there that's for sure. I've seen her off and on for years. God bless that mouth, it's only quiet during the BBBJ LOLThats well and true until she starts looking for the light in places where it is suppose to be dark! LOL

To Old
11-21-11, 16:48
Have been doing some resurch on NURU massasge, it sounds and looks like a wonderful alternitive to the regular AMP massage. Anyone have any info on this type of massage and is anyone offering this in our area. PM response is OK also. Wonder what this kind of massage cost relitive to the reqular type of massage, the oil used I think is quite expensive.

Be safe

Insomniac2
11-29-11, 16:51
Has anyone ever tried Tracielinn (advertises on CL sometimes and massageanywhere)? She looks amazing and advertises esalen massage. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Cbd7669
11-29-11, 22:24
http://richmond.backpage.com/BodyRubs/enjoy-some-nuru-body-2-body-with-a-42dd-in-richmond-35/6156501

This provider is based in Northern VA but is currently touring Richmond and Fredericksburg. I have not seen her myself but she appears to be the real deal. PM me for her email address if you like.

If anyone here has had a session with her, I would like to hear about your experience.

Have been doing some resurch on NURU massasge, it sounds and looks like a wonderful alternitive to the regular AMP massage. Anyone have any info on this type of massage and is anyone offering this in our area. PM response is OK also. Wonder what this kind of massage cost relitive to the reqular type of massage, the oil used I think is quite expensive.

Be safe

Insomniac2
12-01-11, 17:05
Went to Sunlight Spa last night and did not get my money's worth at all. The hour cost 70 including the table shower and the massage was very teasing. Three minutes after the flip before I even had a chance to try to negotiate anything she informed me I was done. The only plus was that she didn't have the gall to ask for a tip at the end. That was nice because she wouldn't have got one anyway.

Randytomcatt
12-02-11, 08:24
Has anyone ever tried Tracielinn (advertises on CL sometimes and massageanywhere)? She looks amazing and advertises esalen massage. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

ThanksSaw her a couple years ago. Very attractive but nothing extra that visit

Slevin Kelevra
12-03-11, 18:43
I had a session with her Tuesday. She is a sweet person. I little bigger than her pics lead on. The Nuru is a lot of fun but super messy. You can PM me for more info.

http://richmond.backpage.com/BodyRubs/enjoy-some-nuru-body-2-body-with-a-42dd-in-richmond-35/6156501

This provider is based in Northern VA but is currently touring Richmond and Fredericksburg. I have not seen her myself but she appears to be the real deal. PM me for her email address if you like.

If anyone here has had a session with her, I would like to hear about your experience.

Insomniac2
12-03-11, 21:41
I had a session with her Tuesday. She is a sweet person. I little bigger than her pics lead on. The Nuru is a lot of fun but super messy. You can PM me for more info.Always wanted to try the nuru thing. I'm afraid she might crush me though if it's anything like the nuru videos. Her picture alone makes her look pretty ginormous.

Starrman
12-07-11, 16:10
Saw Jenny today around noon. It was my first visit, but of course I didn't make that well-known. She was older. Maybe mid 40s but very sweet and very accommodating. I was led into a room with a massage table. What. No TS? I didn't think to ask if they offered TS until I was naked and being massaged.

The massage was very good actually. The flip was nice too. For. 6 and a. 2 tip, not too shabby. Not the happiest ending I've had, yet I left happy nonetheless.

Contributors feel free to PM for more info.

Insomniac2
12-07-11, 18:29
Fellas, be warned!

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/thp/2739294103.html

Now she's operating out of Virginia Beach. Just in case you didn't see my previous posting in the Hampton section I'll fill you in. This was the most heinous waste of money I ever was party to. She's rude (although quite pleasant on the phone) , looks busted beyond belief, her massage is horrible, she uses a nauseous mess of some kind of wax / bengay mixture as lotion, and she doesn't clean you up afterwards. I hate to post such a negative review, but believe me, stay away.

Starrman
12-07-11, 18:33
Fellas, be warned!

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/thp/2739294103.html

Now she's operating out of Virginia Beach. Just in case you didn't see my previous posting in the Hampton section I'll fill you in. This was the most heinous waste of money I ever was party to. She's rude (although quite pleasant on the phone) , looks busted beyond belief, her massage is horrible, she uses a nauseous mess of some kind of wax / bengay mixture as lotion, and she doesn't clean you up afterwards. I hate to post such a negative review, but believe me, stay away.I can not second this fervently enough. The. Worst. Ever.

Puvaren
12-08-11, 01:11
Saw Jenny today around noon. It was my first visit, but of course I didn't make that well-known. She was older. Maybe mid 40s but very sweet and very accommodating. I was led into a room with a massage table. What. No TS? I didn't think to ask if they offered TS until I was naked and being massaged.

The massage was very good actually. The flip was nice too. For. 6 and a. 2 tip, not too shabby. Not the happiest ending I've had, yet I left happy nonetheless.

Contributors feel free to PM for more info.Yeah, none of the places I've been to around here offer the table shower, you have to ask for it. And even then, they usually do the shower last. I've learned to ask for the TS, and ask to do it first. I've found I've gotten better results that way.

Johnt8
12-12-11, 14:17

Contributors feel free to PM for more info.If she is a petite lady I think I saw the same one. Couldn't understand the language one bit. Nonetheless though once she grabbed the goods she massaged them well.

Sleeplessinche
12-14-11, 10:52
Been looking at this one for a while. Anyone have any info? She looks almost TGTBT. Any feedback is appreciated.

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/thp/2750820304.html

Merry Christmas.

Insomniac2
12-14-11, 17:04
Been looking at this one for a while. Anyone have any info? She looks almost TGTBT. Any feedback is appreciated.

Merry Christmas.I saw her and it was strictly therapeutic. I wanted to ask for more but felt like a pervert old turd in doing so. I could have sworn I saw her advertise a white tigress tantra session though in the past, but she was too pretty for me to press on it LMAO. I may have mixed her up in my head as someone else who posted for that kind of session. Her massage was very nice though.

Newby069
12-14-11, 19:27

Merry Christmas.I saw her and it was strictly professional. I tried to get with a couple of days later to see if more was on the menu and she did not call back. Maybe she sensed that I don't know.

Sleeplessinche
12-15-11, 10:35
I saw her and it was strictly therapeutic. I wanted to ask for more but felt like a pervert old turd in doing so. I could have sworn I saw her advertise a white tigress tantra session though in the past, but she was too pretty for me to press on it LMAO. I may have mixed her up in my head as someone else who posted for that kind of session. Her massage was very nice though.Funny, I remember seeing an ad like that too. Which is why I asked prior to contacting. I have noticed that the girls go legit from time to time then revert back. There is the girl in Chesapeake offering 'Miracle Massages' on Backpage. If you research her she was all over the New Jersey body rubs, erotic sections with some good reviews. But since shestarted working here she is legit (at least on my visits). Could be the same kinda thing with this cutie.

Thanks for the info..

VaMassageFan
12-15-11, 11:00
Went back to MAWA last week. I wanted to check out new table shower arrangement. Got a new provider. Good massage. Limited roaming. Shower was after massage. Provider concerned about job when HE discussed. Based on teasing of massage (really full body yet no joy) I opted DIY in shower. This excited her greatly. Will return and try again. This one has potential.

Insomniac2
12-15-11, 16:45
Funny, I remember seeing an ad like that too. Which is why I asked prior to contacting. I have noticed that the girls go legit from time to time then revert back. There is the girl in Chesapeake offering 'Miracle Massages' on Backpage. If you research her she was all over the New Jersey body rubs, erotic sections with some good reviews. But since shestarted working here she is legit (at least on my visits). Could be the same kinda thing with this cutie.

Thanks for the info.I think the lady from Jersey is legit because of where she's working. I'm betting on her one day branching out on her own and doing her own thing again. When that happens I'll be scheduling at least once a month because her massage is outstanding and she's pretty attractive for a lady of her age. She also works with you being undraped. I saw her postings from Jersey as well which is why I went to see her the first time. I got the feeling the soothing lady she works with would have none of it so I haven't seen her since. I heard unsubstantiated rumors that the soothing lady used to work with the Hot Island lady. For anyone who's seen the Hot Island lady please don't. I made the mistake of seeing her one evening and it was nothing but a tease. She wasn't very attractive, but you guys know how it is when a female has her hands all over your body. Needless to say it was an expensive case of blue balls. She was way overpriced for a regular massage (which accompanied by how she looks and her tantra hints she drops everywhere made me think there would be more) and still keeps spamming my phone with her "specials". I can't wait to one day leave my phone at home and my wife pick it up to find one of these spam texts.

Newby069
12-16-11, 11:12
I think the lady from Jersey is legit because of where she's working. I'm betting on her one day branching out on her own and doing her own thing again. When that happens I'll be scheduling at least once a month because her massage is outstanding and she's pretty attractive for a lady of her age. She also works with you being undraped. I saw her postings from Jersey as well which is why I went to see her the first time. I got the feeling the soothing lady she works with would have none of it so I haven't seen her since. I heard unsubstantiated rumors that the soothing lady used to work with the Hot Island lady. For anyone who's seen the Hot Island lady please don't. I made the mistake of seeing her one evening and it was nothing but a tease. She wasn't very attractive, but you guys know how it is when a female has her hands all over your body. Needless to say it was an expensive case of blue balls. She was way overpriced for a regular massage (which accompanied by how she looks and her tantra hints she drops everywhere made me think there would be more) and still keeps spamming my phone with her "specials". I can't wait to one day leave my phone at home and my wife pick it up to find one of these spam texts.I get spammed from her too. I won't call again and can only hope like you I never get a message from her while around my wife. I think I would explain it as "spam".

ZenExecutive
12-16-11, 12:56
I get spammed from her too. I won't call again and can only hope like you I never get a message from her while around my wife. I think I would explain it as "spam".I have a Google Voice number that works well to stop spam. You can block numbers with a few keystrokes. The other option is a special monger phone buts it expensive and if the wife ever finds it you are toast!

Hapki Sul
12-16-11, 14:13
I get spammed from her too. I won't call again and can only hope like you I never get a message from her while around my wife. I think I would explain it as "spam".I used to get spammed by her all the time. I finally texted back and said unlees you are willing to give me a bbbjtcim take me off your list. Never heard crom her again.

VA Beach
12-19-11, 23:48
At the blvd and Aragona.

2nd time. Good massage with extra's. 2 ladies, one older, one younger. Had the younger both times. I didn't drape, and she didn't mind. Left very relaxed.

Dfs N Vabeach
12-23-11, 13:17
Not worth the drive; saw "Dana", had to work with her just to get her name correct, she knows little english, so that made everything difficult. My first visit with her, other girl was busy, so I wasn't sure what was on the menu. Dana is probably in her early 30's, maybe late 20's (very late) nice body, awesome pair of breast, but I don't think anyone will ever see them, as she kept those puppies covered, wasn't no chance I was going to get to see anything. She was very sweet, did an awesome job with the massage, but that was it.

Table shower was after the massage, which is usually not a good sign. Like stated, the massage was very good, she kept me covered for most of the session, so on the flip I moved the cover, but no luck in any other services.

Massage was. 6 and gave her a. 1 on the tip, thought that was the least I could do on such a good massage.

Mongermonger
12-23-11, 17:36
Went to RS this afternoon, the first time I have been to an AMP in the 757. Went VERY well; I will repeat definitely here again. Seniors PM for details. I want to try Poplar Hall next.

Dave Inva
12-27-11, 19:01
Visited Sunny Spa today; saw Crystal. Didn't find any reviews so I may have TOFTT. Anyway, she was cute; massage was great; TS was $10 extra. Thought I woud leave very happy due to some minor massaging of the boys and man; but when time was up (after the flip) she said they don't do that but I could DIY.

Left with balls turning blue. Didn't DIY, will look for relief tomorrow.

Geobuck757
12-27-11, 22:00
I accidentally posted this in the BP review section, so here it is in the right place.

Paid a visit to the station on Christmas Eve about 10:30am. Went for the hour as usual. Met with Ava (I believe thats what she said) and had a great soft / medium massage that was very relaxing. After she was good with the ankle squeeze it was pretty free roaming. Lots of massaging my crack and boys, even reached under grab the little guy and asking if that was ok.

On the flip, slightly covered, but always exposed. Was able to pull out her nice C's and massage tweak while she did her thing on me. Left happy with a. 4 tip and usual. 6 to the house.

Looks 7.

Body: 7.

Massage: 8.

Technique 8.

After some chatting with her it seems they swap girls back and forth between VB and NYC. Which would explain the variation in talent available these days. She said its very hard on the girls and is a lot of work.

This place is getting very busy she said. Probably did 10 massages on Friday. I worry its going to get too much attention. I probably heard 10 people come in during the hour I was there.

Mongermonger
12-28-11, 16:14
I accidentally posted this in the BP review section, so here it is in the right place.

Paid a visit to the station on Christmas Eve about 10:30am. Went for the hour as usual. Met with Ava (I believe thats what she said) and had a great soft / medium massage that was very relaxing. After she was good with the ankle squeeze it was pretty free roaming. Lots of massaging my crack and boys, even reached under grab the little guy and asking if that was ok.

On the flip, slightly covered, but always exposed. Was able to pull out her nice C's and massage tweak while she did her thing on me. Left happy with a. 4 tip and usual. 6 to the house.

Looks 7.

Body: 7.

Massage: 8.

Technique 8.

After some chatting with her it seems they swap girls back and forth between VB and NYC. Which would explain the variation in talent available these days. She said its very hard on the girls and is a lot of work.

This place is getting very busy she said. Probably did 10 massages on Friday. I worry its going to get too much attention. I probably heard 10 people come in during the hour I was there.Yeah, it seemed understaffed when I was there. The woman I had was shuffling another monger out the door while I headed back to the bathroom to wiz, and was checking another one in when I was leaving. There was no attempt to keep clients separated; the guy who came in when I left was waiting right there in one of the recliners by the front door.

Starrman
12-29-11, 14:09
I saw her and it was strictly therapeutic. I wanted to ask for more but felt like a pervert old turd in doing so. I could have sworn I saw her advertise a white tigress tantra session though in the past, but she was too pretty for me to press on it LMAO. I may have mixed her up in my head as someone else who posted for that kind of session. Her massage was very nice though.The ad is expired. Was her name Delaina or something like that? If so, I saw her about a year ago with similar results. Totally undraped, but no touching. Still a great massage, but I was left wanting more.

ZenExecutive
12-30-11, 16:10
Yes her name is Delaina Hall. I also saw her almost two years ago when she was working in a studio off of Independence. It was kinda funny because I paid at the desk and before she showed me to the room she said "this is an all nude massage with no draping, are you ok with that?" duhh! I had a nice massage and a great HE but no touching and she kept her clothes on. At the time she had some weirdo boyfriend that also did massage, nude yoga, and sex videos with Delaina. She disappeared after that and occasionally I would get a text that she was in a new place but I never repeated. Anyway you never know if some of these women go legit but I am sure she would not be offended if you asked for extras based on her history.

The ad is expired. Was her name Delaina or something like that? If so, I saw her about a year ago with similar results. Totally undraped, but no touching. Still a great massage, but I was left wanting more.

Skeeter Buck
01-02-12, 14:55
Went to Yuki's the day after Christmas and visited RS the day before New Year's Eve. One hour massage both times.

Yuki's

Age / looks (+)

TS (+)

Massage (+)

HE (-)

----------

RS

Age / looks (-)

TS (-)

Massage (-)

HE (+)

Would not repeat at Yuki's. Would consider visiting RS again if they had a younger staff. As stated it is very busy.

Starrman
01-03-12, 12:21
Yes her name is Delaina Hall. I also saw her almost two years ago when she was working in a studio off of Independence.Ok yes, that was her for sure. She talked about tantra stuff, and said at the end of the massage there would be a lesson. Lovely undraped massage, but no lesson, and no HE. If she makes it back this way, I would see her again.

Doozer112
01-04-12, 11:43
She claims another victim LOL.

She's out there that's for sure. I've seen her off and on for years. God bless that mouth, it's only quiet during the BBBJ LOLHttp://norfolk.craigslist.org/thp/2779209493.html

Was wondering if worth the trip.

Jimmie301
01-04-12, 13:18
That's the one. When she finally shuts up and stops talking about the light, yeah it's worth the trip.

Http://norfolk.craigslist.org/thp/2779209493.html

Was wondering if worth the trip.

Insomniac2
01-04-12, 15:51

Was wondering if worth the trip.Yes, that would be her. She's 50+ years old and rather large. Also she will go off on some wild and crazy tangents. Also she may or may not accuse you of being a government agent / malevolent alien. I've been to see her four times and once she asked me if I was a government agent and another time she accused me of being one of the "dark" aliens so I'd say it's about 50/50. If you like listening about aliens, angels, implants, demons, and multiple conspiracy theories during your massage and aren't put off by her age and weight I'd say to go for it. Her massage is not deep tissue. It is more long, slow, sensual strokes with a light touch. She makes up for her shortcomings with loads of skill during the final piece. The ending will vary every time you see her as well, so there's no telling what you'll get.

To Old
01-04-12, 20:16
Yes, that would be her. She's 50+ years old and rather large. Also she will go off on some wild and crazy tangents. Also she may or may not accuse you of being a government agent / malevolent alien. I've been to see her four times and once she asked me if I was a government agent and another time she accused me of being one of the "dark" aliens so I'd say it's about 50/50. If you like listening about aliens, angels, implants, demons, and multiple conspiracy theories during your massage and aren't put off by her age and weight I'd say to go for it. Her massage is not deep tissue. It is more long, slow, sensual strokes with a light touch. She makes up for her shortcomings with loads of skill during the final piece. The ending will vary every time you see her as well, so there's no telling what you'll get.This lady is different, she will tell you about the light and then try to find it inside your body by searching various openings, but the ending is worth it.

Have fun.

ZenExecutive
01-05-12, 16:59
I just had a great massage and HE from a Not-RS AMP. I don't know if all the girls here are doing this but the one I saw today (Lisa) did an outstanding job. The massage started out undraped, lots of nice butt play, and she even rubbed herself all over me and kinda humped me. The massage was extra deep with good technique. On the flip she did the light touch thing and went to work on Mr. Happy while I massaged her ass and felt her pussy through her leggings. She cleaned me up with a nice warm towel.

I have been to this place a few times before but she was new. Lisa is nothing special to look at, but overall a good massage and HE experience. Seniors and contributors can PM for the location. I would rather not post and have to deal with lines out the door and into the parking lot like the Relaxation Station.

Smallville
01-06-12, 20:23
I just had a great massage and HE from a Not-RS AMP. I don't know if all the girls here are doing this but the one I saw today (Lisa) did an outstanding job. The massage started out undraped, lots of nice butt play, and she even rubbed herself all over me and kinda humped me. The massage was extra deep with good technique. On the flip she did the light touch thing and went to work on Mr. Happy while I massaged her ass and felt her pussy through her leggings. She cleaned me up with a nice warm towel.

I have been to this place a few times before but she was new. Lisa is nothing special to look at, but overall a good massage and HE experience. Seniors and contributors can PM for the location. I would rather not post and have to deal with lines out the door and into the parking lot like the Relaxation Station.Just checked out Zen's place. What's funny is that when I asked for Lisa, they quoted $3 more on top of the additional fee. I said fine. Massage was great and on the flip she did the light touch thing. I noticed my time was almost up, so I signaled what I wanted. She declined. Maybe you have to be a regular there until she looses up, but I don't think it's right that they overcharge and then leave you with that stupid tease. Like the title says, YMMV but stick to the usual places for a sure thing.

Fun Sex
01-11-12, 12:27

Was wondering if worth the trip.LOL. I am amazed that some of us still see her. I am even more amazed that Barbara can come up with all the BS that she was talking during my session with her last year. I saw her once, and that's enough. That answers your question.

VaMassageFan
01-11-12, 16:46

Was wondering if worth the trip.Barbara does talk about strange ideas. That being said the massage is very good and the ending is fantastic. The ladt definitely has skills.

To Old
01-12-12, 20:17

Was wondering if worth the trip.This will be an experience you will never forget, and who knows she may be just what the doctor order for you. She is to far out in space for me.

Johnt8
01-12-12, 21:18
Went to RS the other day to check the place out again and that place is getting way too busy. Nobody was at the desk and I waited around like 5 mins and actually heard more than I wanted to in the first room so I kindly walked out and had a nice deli sandwich next door. Returned to find two older ladies waiting and just wasnt my thing after the last time with the mid 30's woman. I kindly refused the massage and walked out because they were older and right damn scary looking LOL. Sorry but just my opinion and my money plus the tip.

Whitman1818
01-13-12, 09:46
My experience was pretty much the same. The first visit was better than the 2nd one & on the 2nd visit she was "demanding" 40 for the HE. I said ok, but only gave 30. It was lackluster at best. It certainly has been hit / miss around these days. I was seeing the 'hot' provider in Norfolk (Kimberly) but the oil is way too strong and you have to wash each piece of clothing and take 2 showers to get the scent off of you.

Went to RS the other day to check the place out again and that place is getting way too busy. Nobody was at the desk and I waited around like 5 mins and actually heard more than I wanted to in the first room so I kindly walked out and had a nice deli sandwich next door. Returned to find two older ladies waiting and just wasnt my thing after the last time with the mid 30's woman. I kindly refused the massage and walked out because they were older and right damn scary looking LOL. Sorry but just my opinion and my money plus the tip.

Starrman
01-16-12, 19:04
I was seeing the 'hot' provider in Norfolk (Kimberly) but the oil is way too strong and you have to wash each piece of clothing and take 2 showers to get the scent off of you.Willoughby Spit Kimberly?

Ruffneck69
01-17-12, 08:22
Went to stray cat because I've had great luck with one provider in particular. However, when I called she was no longer working there. Went in over the weekend anyway and got completely worked over by 20s attractive slim therapist who walked on my back and massaged undraped while I was on my stomach. She started out teasing but on the flip grew timid. Will be happy to trade more intel via pm as not to sink ships. I think this just happens to be an excellent massage place with extras hit or miss.

Whitman1818
01-17-12, 09:19
It's a pretty good massage but you can't beat the finish (she won't allow it!). She does a nice oral finish. But after the strong scent, I've decided to look for other options. I thought of taking my own oil as well.

Willoughby Spit Kimberly?

MikedD
01-19-12, 19:19
Stopped in and finally tried for some "relaxation". Not much to add to the other posts on this place. 60 house fee plus a tip. I was kind of disappointed that my massage therapist did not dress up. She had on sweat pant bottoms. Although she did let me feel the fabric on the backside during the massage witch was great. Left happy.

MikedD
01-20-12, 17:54
Went to Relax a bit at the station. This was my second visit in the last 10 days. I don't think I will be going quite so often in the future. Considering the area and what is availble this is a nice. Very nice. Place to relax at. For my second visit it was with a different girl. Same room, same music, same massage. At the end she did want 50 but even thought I was going to try to get away with paying 30 for her services I decided not to argue and held up 4 fingers to her 5. She was cool with that. So in conclusion, nice visit but DO NOT start giving in to the 50 dollar tip.

Ruffneck69
01-22-12, 17:34
Went there today and had a great, relaxing massage. Will share intel via pms to those interested.

Johnt8
01-25-12, 17:46
Visited one today with some nice lighting and happened upon a lady that I had seen before many times at some other AMP's in the area. She immediately smiled when I walked through the door and went to work on my back with a very nice massage. I had the opportunity to rub her pussy through her pants before the flip and once I flipped over she had the boy in her hand right away. I motioned for her to give me a BBBJ and she held up 6 fingers. I had never had her do anything like this before so I immediately called her like a poker match. She started stroking on it and I starting feeling her up pretty good and enjoying her perky little tits. She then started to go for the oil which I was confused at first until she got ready to grab it again and I pulled away slightly and motioned for her mouth to be introduced to my cock. She was timid at first but I grabbed the towel and wiped the oil off her hands and motioned again for. 6 her mouth. She nodded ok and went to work. OMG this was the first and fantastic. She continued until I got close to cumming and then finished me off with her hands. I fondled her tits the whole time and she had small perky pink nipples.

Senior members and contributors are welcome to PM me for more information. I don't have her exact name but have two different ways of saying it which I can spell them out to you via PM.

Insomniac2
01-26-12, 13:28
Has anyone been to the AMP on shore drive at Bayside? Just curious as I was thinking about TOFTT there next week unless someone had any experience to share on the place.

JayRock21
01-26-12, 16:12
http://norfolk.craigslist.org/thp/2819089604.html

Has anyone been to see her? I have been checking her out but everytime I get ready to see her either my plans fall through or she doesn't have anything available for the time I want. Now I have notice that she has raised her price. $85 for 1hr is pretty steap for non sensual unless the massage is undraped, with some roaming allowed or some kind of extras.

To Old
01-26-12, 16:23
Has anyone been to the AMP on shore drive at Bayside? Just curious as I was thinking about TOFTT there next week unless someone had any experience to share on the place.Yes tried it soon after it opened, but the the same standard results, trying for the up sell and a lot of teasing but no action. Left with a light bill fold and a frown on my face. But like I said it has been a couple of months since I was there.

Hope this helps.

Newby069
01-26-12, 18:37

Has anyone been to see her? I have been checking her out but everytime I get ready to see her either my plans fall through or she doesn't have anything available for the time I want. Now I have notice that she has raised her price. $85 for 1hr is pretty steap for non sensual unless the massage is undraped, with some roaming allowed or some kind of extras.I saw her before the price increase and it was draped. Good massage but nothing more.

Johnt8
01-26-12, 19:40
I think I read somewhere on here that it is a straight up professional massage with no HE.

Has anyone been to see her? I have been checking her out but everytime I get ready to see her either my plans fall through or she doesn't have anything available for the time I want. Now I have notice that she has raised her price. $85 for 1hr is pretty steap for non sensual unless the massage is undraped, with some roaming allowed or some kind of extras.

Sleeplessinche
01-27-12, 07:24
I think I read somewhere on here that it is a straight up professional massage with no HE.I have been tempted to go, she is cute but from what I have read and heard she is using her looks as a reason to charge more. Lots of good looking ones stay legit because there are a lot of guys that are suckers for cute girls and pay for the looks. My guess is she will not change unless she needs the money. There are some nice looking independents that give great massages and more. I would not waste time or money.

If anyone has more info please share.

Happy Hunting

To Old
02-01-12, 20:10
Had to head up to Va. And had some time on my hands so I decided to let the llittle guy out for some fresh air and ended up at AMP close to Military Circle. My provider was Geanny, had a great table shower with much time spent on every crack and crevise. Then on to the massage, it was pretty good and had a lot of teasing. The flip was nice wilth most of the attention show to the little guy, she held up 4 fingers for the dead and I gave her a nod, she allowed me to take down her pants and get to that little kitty, it was nice. She was into it well by then and wanted me to give her a good licking and fingering witch I did. All and all was a good time had by all.

Gcode
02-02-12, 18:47
Had to head up to Va. And had some time on my hands so I decided to let the llittle guy out for some fresh air and ended up at AMP close to Military Circle. My provider was Geanny, had a great table shower with much time spent on every crack and crevise. Then on to the massage, it was pretty good and had a lot of teasing. The flip was nice wilth most of the attention show to the little guy, she held up 4 fingers for the dead and I gave her a nod, she allowed me to take down her pants and get to that little kitty, it was nice. She was into it well by then and wanted me to give her a good licking and fingering witch I did. All and all was a good time had by all.Which one was that pm me the details.

Gcode
02-02-12, 20:32
Had to head up to Va. And had some time on my hands so I decided to let the llittle guy out for some fresh air and ended up at AMP close to Military Circle. My provider was Geanny, had a great table shower with much time spent on every crack and crevise. Then on to the massage, it was pretty good and had a lot of teasing. The flip was nice wilth most of the attention show to the little guy, she held up 4 fingers for the dead and I gave her a nod, she allowed me to take down her pants and get to that little kitty, it was nice. She was into it well by then and wanted me to give her a good licking and fingering witch I did. All and all was a good time had by all.Where is this at. Pm me the location please want to try that out.

Puvaren
02-03-12, 22:12
Drove by the there were people inthe parking lot from one of the nearby shops. Poplar Dr Day Spa today, and it was closed with a green paper taped to the door. Didn't stop to read it as.

To Old
02-04-12, 14:57
Drove by the there were people inthe parking lot from one of the nearby shops. Poplar Dr Day Spa today, and it was closed with a green paper taped to the door. Didn't stop to read it as.Wonder whats going on there. Hope it is not our local LE.

Puvaren
02-04-12, 22:15
Drove by the there were people inthe parking lot from one of the nearby shops. Poplar Dr Day Spa today, and it was closed with a green paper taped to the door. Didn't stop to read it as.Jeez, did my post get put out of whack after I did some back arrow and editing. Sorry for the messed up grammer, it wasn't intentional.

Anyways went by RS today afterwwork to see if they were affected (and plus I didn't get my me time last nite) , and it was packed. One guy walked in right in front of me, two more guys walking in as I'm coming out of the table shower, and two other guys waiting in the lobby as I'm leaving.

Johnt8
02-08-12, 18:12
Just read on another review site RM that some of the RS's had been shut down and other AMP's were being very cautious due to LE visits. Just wanted to let everyone know what was up with the sign on the door. Cover yourselves on the flip LOL.

Styx87
02-09-12, 22:21
Wow that's what's going on? I thought it was just me. LOL. LE needs a life.

Just read on another review site RM that some of the RS's had been shut down and other AMP's were being very cautious due to LE visits. Just wanted to let everyone know what was up with the sign on the door. Cover yourselves on the flip LOL.

Geobuck757
02-16-12, 11:47
Man with all the AMPs under the radar, where does a guy go to get his massage?

Was hoping to try to get something new this weekend, maybe someone I haven't tried before. Any on out there want help me out or PM me any recommendations?

Not looking to spend a fortune, but I'll entertain any new ideas. Trusted / Seniors let me know if you got anything UTR or private. I'll report back how it went.

Stay safe out there guys and let me know what you think.

To Old
02-18-12, 20:57
Magical hands (Norfolk Willouby Spit) Has anyone tried or have any info on this great looking provider. She looks to good to be true. She is a Back Page provider.

Redleg27
02-18-12, 23:36
Magical hands (Norfolk Willouby Spit) Has anyone tried or have any info on this great looking provider. She looks to good to be true. She is a Back Page provider.She is the real deal. Great massage. She uses scented oils if that is an issue. Honest and genuine and she loosens up a stiff back will skill. Great Happy ending awesome breasts as well! She is moving to Norfolk so may be out of action for a week or so. Book with confidence!

Seanrinva
02-19-12, 03:52
Magical hands (Norfolk Willouby Spit) Has anyone tried or have any info on this great looking provider. She looks to good to be true. She is a Back Page provider.Kimberly has reviews. One is.

here (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?9246-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=1361493&highlight=Kimberly#post1361493)

Kndll
02-19-12, 18:00
I can't find contact info for Kimberly from Norfolk.

Can anyone help?

Insomniac2
02-20-12, 09:53
I can't find contact info for Kimberly from Norfolk.

Can anyone help?She advertises on backpage as magichands or something like that. I've never seen her and seen a few good reviews, but if you see her let us all know how it goes. I'm thinking of doing the same.

Puvaren
02-20-12, 10:03
She advertises on backpage as magichands or something like that. I've never seen her and seen a few good reviews, but if you see her let us all know how it goes. I'm thinking of doing the same.Her ad posted today indicates she'll be taking some time off soon to complete a move, and will be back to work in March.

Insomniac2
02-20-12, 14:09
For anyone that's been to see Kimberly in the past I have a quick question.

How much if any do we bring for a tip?

Kndll
02-20-12, 14:12

How much if any do we bring for a tip?Where is the postat

Lookd but didn't find.

Can someone pm me the link?

Insomniac2
02-20-12, 15:35
Here's her link. Let me know if a tip is required if you see her please.

http://norfolk.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/magical-hands/6704928

Redleg27
02-22-12, 21:23
Here's her link. Let me know if a tip is required if you see her please.

http://norfolk.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/magical-hands/6704928Kimberly is moving this week to a new place- the rent on the old place went through the roof I guess. She told me she would be up middle of next week. Her price is all inclusive- I leave a tip but I am not sure how much of one is required.

Enjoy

Starrman
02-28-12, 09:32

How much if any do we bring for a tip?She won't ask for a tip or upsell. Take care of her. I tip her. 2 and she is very sweet. The ending is worth it, but as has been said: her lotion will stink you and your clothes up all day.

Geobuck757
02-28-12, 15:20
She won't ask for a tip or upsell. Take care of her. I tip her. 2 and she is very sweet. The ending is worth it, but as has been said: her lotion will stink you and your clothes up all day.I see this is a pretty common complaint with her. Has anyone bothered to bring this up with the provider or maybe question if you could bring your own. Most people seem to have an issue with this. I would think you'd be helping yourself and her if she switched. Might help her get more clients and us as the customer may go more often.

Puvaren
02-28-12, 17:17
I see this is a pretty common complaint with her. Has anyone bothered to bring this up with the provider or maybe question if you could bring your own. Most people seem to have an issue with this. I would think you'd be helping yourself and her if she switched. Might help her get more clients and us as the customer may go more often.The other thing to try maybe is to give her a present of a massage oil that you would prefer. That way you get the no smell, and score points for being a nice guy.

HunterOfWolf
02-28-12, 21:19
The other thing to try maybe is to give her a present of a massage oil that you would prefer. That way you get the no smell, and score points for being a nice guy.She told me the last time I saw her that some do bring their own oil or lotion because of the smell of hers. Said she uses the stuff she does because of sort of benefit to the skin. Bring your own, as she does not seem to care.

Sleeplessinche
03-13-12, 03:34
Decided to try a visit to one of the AMPs offering the sub $60 one-hour massages. Picked the one offering the $40 for one hour in VB and headed out. It is upstairs in a dark and rather empty office park, was met my two Asian women at the desk one, in her thirties, spinner and decent looking and the other a very short, chubby late 30s woman with wild, bushy hair name is Deni or Dani. Guess the one I ended up with. After telling them I wanted the special I was escorted to the room, curtain and door. There is a peephole, but it is so high up there is no way these women can look through it. LOL.

I was asked to pay up-front, bad sign, but for $40 I figured it would be worth the risk, I had a wad of bills and peeled off the fee and noticed that the girl was practically drooling looking at it. Good sign. I got undressed and laid down with towel over me. She came in and immediately took off the towel asking "Ok, sir?" and went to work. Not a bad massage, not the best, med pressure, but lackluster. Just as she got to my back about 10 min in she handed me a pillow and told me to turn over. After some quick comments in a language I did not understand, she went to work on Jr, no tease nothing, (roaming was allowed but I only did a quick feel, she is too out of shape. I like BBW but she is a marshmellow). In any case I went with it and finished. So now we are about 20 min into the massage and she looks like she is going to pass out! She got a stool and did another 20 min or so of rubbing my head and feet sitting on the stool and looking like she was going to pass out from the effort. After about 45 min total time she said "ok sir' and left. Big mistake. One hour is one hour not 40-45 min. She came back in and did the old 'puppy eyes' beg for tip thing. Like she had done such a good job. Anyway I did tip her $10 (in case I come back looking for the skinny girl) and she held it like it was an insult. Looking at it while I left.

In any case I will not return, if I do I will ask for the skinny girl and no way for the one I had.

Insomniac2
03-16-12, 19:05
I know I've seen posts about this chick, but haven't seen anything to confirm or deny whether or not extras are available. I saw her three or four years ago and got the impression more may be on the menu, but I don't want to spend 85 dollars on a maybe. Getting tired of the lame AMPs in the area and want to see what else is out there.

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/thp/2905060041.html

Anyone have any good recon on her?

Sleeplessinche,

LMAO I had a massage from the very same fat chick and concur wholeheartedly. Glad you only gave her a ten for the tip as that's all it's worth. She should have tipped me I felt so dirty afterwards. The entire time she had this look on her face like she was bored during the massage and she'd make comments in Chinese that sounded like insults (I don't know Chinese, but facial expressions and tones say much). The HE was mechanical and I thought about roaming but her enormous and flabby body was not conducive to touching (my choice). At least it's a cheap massage though. I did try three other girls there and they all gave excellent massages. Some of them allowed more roaming than others and all allowed DIY service. The other three were all older and in various stages of attractiveness, but at least they weren't obese nor did they make funny faces during the massage or speak to themselves in Chinese.

JayRock21
03-16-12, 19:58
[QUOTE=Insomniac2; 1405086]I know I've seen posts about this chick, but haven't seen anything to confirm or deny whether or not extras are available. I saw her three or four years ago and got the impression more may be on the menu, but I don't want to spend 85 dollars on a maybe. Getting tired of the lame AMPs in the area and want to see what else is out there.

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/thp/2905060041.html

Anyone have any good recon on her?

Sleeplessinche,

Yep, I have seen her. In my opinion and after pretty much experiencing most of the massage therapists in the area, her massage is not worth 85 bucks. I don't know why she increased her price when she was already reasonably priced for the type of massage / service she provides. I will say that it is a "decent" massage but no HE, no roaming and your fully draped. I also had a couple of my buddies go see her and got the same report. So I don't believe it's a YMMV situation. I was also told that she is some type of religious minister so that can pretty much some it up on getting any extras.

Insomniac2
03-17-12, 08:58
Yep, I have seen her. In my opinion and after pretty much experiencing most of the massage therapists in the area, her massage is not worth 85 bucks. I don't know why she increased her price when she was already reasonably priced for the type of massage / service she provides. I will say that it is a "decent" massage but no HE, no roaming and your fully draped. I also had a couple of my buddies go see her and got the same report. So I don't believe it's a YMMV situation. I was also told that she is some type of religious minister so that can pretty much some it up on getting any extras.Thanks for the reply. You saved me 85 bucks and a case of blue balls.

To Old
03-17-12, 15:45
Thanks for the reply. You saved me 85 bucks and a case of blue balls.I hate to read these type of reports, and another one bites the dust. Blue balls are not fun

Puvaren
03-17-12, 21:06
I was in the area, so I stopped by the Relaxation Station that on 19th street at the Oceanfront. The Open light was on, but the doors were locked. Go figure.

Johnt8
03-18-12, 12:30
Guess the AMP review site has now gone premium price to review a AMP. So glad to have this site and some great people that are trustworthy.

Thanks and be safe.

Efast
03-20-12, 10:26
Lainey came from Florida about (2) years ago and started working at Allied with Jamie, Denise along with other great ladies. Allied was located on South Independence and turned into a great place to meet therapist but it's now closed. Her latest picture on Backpage and Craigslist are more current. (search USA under the therapeutic massage). Due to other responsibilities Lainey only works during the mid part of the day.

I'm not aware of her being a minister as Jayrock was told. May have been confused with Sophia who started in NN, went to VB and now back in NN but that's another story.

I realize these ladies have families, jobs, friends and responsibilities other than being therapist so it always makes me uncomfortable to see details about their services, but that's just me.

Puvaren
03-20-12, 15:59
Guess the AMP review site has now gone premium price to review a AMP. So glad to have this site and some great people that are trustworthy.

Thanks and be safe.After a couple days of testing, it looks like the premium service only blurs out the last month of reviews. You can still see older ones, and once a review becomes 30 days old, you can see it.

MikedD
03-20-12, 19:17
Just wondering if it is me, but is RS becoming DIY? My last 2 trips there (last 2 have been.

A month ago. Delayed / put off posting and then it was too late I fugured. And today) have.

Been DIY. Its OK I guess. Did not tip last month and figured I'd give her ten more as I left.

As always it seems you pay for an hour. You get an hour.

Insomniac2
03-20-12, 20:41
Just wondering if it is me, but is RS becoming DIY? My last 2 trips there (last 2 have been.

A month ago. Delayed / put off posting and then it was too late I fugured. And today) have.

Been DIY. Its OK I guess. Did not tip last month and figured I'd give her ten more as I left.

As always it seems you pay for an hour. You get an hour.It seems to be more and more that way since it's sister parlor shut down in Norfolk. I have heard from a few others that they have had success since then, but it seems YMMV.

Puvaren
03-21-12, 03:14

As always it seems you pay for an hour. You get an hour.Since the shutdown of the sister store, I've been one and one as far as DIY goes at RS.

VaMassageFan
03-21-12, 09:36
Stopped by Edwin the other day. Saw the slimmer 30ish provider. Massage was medium pressure and middle of the road. Not the best I've had, but definitely not the worst. The tease was there although, more subtle. Flip led to a little more tease and a DIY invitation. Roaming was interestingly liberal. PM for provider name and detai8l specifics.

Sailfst
03-21-12, 20:41
It's done. Everytime I've been I've had a great massage. Every massage has been wonderful by qualified folks. What you guys experienced is rare. Go anyway for the massage.

Gcode
03-22-12, 16:52
This my first post but I went hunting for massage and checked out relaxation massage on BP. In chesapeake, the female was not so attractive but nice. The massage was worse ever and the HE. Was not happy at all started with a HJ and talked her into the worse BBBJ I ever had. Wasnt worth time or the damage. Would not repeat. I need help finding some good safe places not trying to get caught out there or beat in the head.

ZenExecutive
03-23-12, 17:48
This my first post but I went hunting for massage and checked out relaxation massage on BP. In chesapeake, the female was not so attractive but nice. The massage was worse ever and the HE. Was not happy at all started with a HJ and talked her into the worse BBBJ I ever had. Wasnt worth time or the damage. Would not repeat. I need help finding some good safe places not trying to get caught out there or beat in the head.A few of us have been taken in by this women. I posted a review a while back and still have nightmares about it! If I ever want to hold back an orgasm I just think of the traumatic experience I had with her. She really needs to leave town. I would think by now that the hotel she works out of would have kicked her out.

Insomniac2
03-24-12, 10:08
A few of us have been taken in by this women. I posted a review a while back and still have nightmares about it! If I ever want to hold back an orgasm I just think of the traumatic experience I had with her. She really needs to leave town. I would think by now that the hotel she works out of would have kicked her out.Is this the one you guys are talking about?

http://chesapeake.backpage.com/BodyRubs/luxurious-full-body-relaxation-massage-31/5441778

If that's the same one I think I saw her but thought there was something wrong because she was just too huge to be a woman and I bailed. Anyway, thanks for taking one for the team. Sorry you had to go through that. Sounds like the horrible experience I had with the Southwest Asian girl with a "view of the mountains". I wish I could sue her for burning that ugly experience into my consciousness.

Gcode
03-24-12, 16:25
Is this the one you guys are talking about?

http://chesapeake.backpage.com/BodyRubs/luxurious-full-body-relaxation-massage-31/5441778

If that's the same one I think I saw her but thought there was something wrong because she was just too huge to be a woman and I bailed. Anyway, thanks for taking one for the team. Sorry you had to go through that. Sounds like the horrible experience I had with the Southwest Asian girl with a "view of the mountains". I wish I could sue her for burning that ugly experience into my consciousness.Yea that's her.