PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Gcode
03-24-12, 16:33
Is this the one you guys are talking about?

http://chesapeake.backpage.com/BodyRubs/luxurious-full-body-relaxation-massage-31/5441778

If that's the same one I think I saw her but thought there was something wrong because she was just too huge to be a woman and I bailed. Anyway, thanks for taking one for the team. Sorry you had to go through that. Sounds like the horrible experience I had with the Southwest Asian girl with a "view of the mountains". I wish I could sue her for burning that ugly experience into my consciousness.Yea that's her.

Steveoo41
03-24-12, 22:37
If I wanted diy I'd pour baby oil on my junk and jack off at home. Can I get a amen!

Mongermonger
03-26-12, 00:20
If I wanted diy I'd pour baby oil on my junk and jack off at home. Can I get a amen!Amen indeed! Now, to get down to business.

Steveoo41
04-03-12, 12:15
Any good AMPs around here?

Insomniac2
04-03-12, 17:29
Any good AMPs around here?I wish there were. The ones that used to be guaranteed HEs are now hit and miss. Most of the AMPs here allow DIY but even these seem to tend toward having therapists of the old and not too attractive variety. Most of the AMPs here upsell for time as well. Basically it's a game where they try to give as little as possible for as much payment as they can get and we try to get as much as we can out of it as well with varying success depending on sheer luck or whether we are remembered at a particular establishment. I know you wanted a better answer, but I'd stick to the independents out here and only go to an AMP when I had enough money and patience to experiment (unless you don't mind DIY).

VaMassageFan
04-06-12, 23:45
Well, I had to check for myself. Very nice late 20's to early 30's provider. Excellent massage. Friendly, giggly personality. Period. No joy, but massage was well worth the visit. I did find 2 of VB's finest in marked units parked across lot directly in front of door. Weren't there when I arrived and there was some excited chatter in Chinese while I was on table. Can't say if all coincidence or not, just stating a fact. Be cautious friends!

Efast
04-12-12, 23:00
Saw the ad on Craigslist and Backpage so I decided to check them out. Aromatherapy Bodywork special was $20 for 30 minutes but normally $60. Was greeted by a beautiful blonde wearing a short skirt and a low cut blouse. This was going to be a wonderful afternoon.

Turned out the blonde would not be my therapist. She was the manager / owner and didn't do massage. A rather large lady came from the back to take me for my massage. I decided to leave in a hurry. Has anyone else checked them out?

http://virginia.backpage.com/BodyRubs/holistic-touch-99/7073305

Geobuck757
04-13-12, 10:31
Saw the ad on Craigslist and Backpage so I decided to check them out. Aromatherapy Bodywork special was $20 for 30 minutes but normally $60. Was greeted by a beautiful blonde wearing a short skirt and a low cut blouse. This was going to be a wonderful afternoon.

Turned out the blonde would not be my therapist. She was the manager / owner and didn't do massage. A rather large lady came from the back to take me for my massage. I decided to leave in a hurry. Has anyone else checked them out?

http://virginia.backpage.com/BodyRubs/holistic-touch-99/7073305I figured since the ad say "NO TOUCHING OF PRIVATE PARTS" that it wouldn't be worth time. Which unless you were just looking for a massage. Again, in which we wouldn't be having this conversation on this board.

Doubt I would TOFTT on this one. Better try your luck else where.

Geobuck757
04-16-12, 09:49
Went by the 'station' on Saturday around 3pm. Not busy at all and went back to the room with (never got her name as her English was just shy of none.

Went as usual. Little rubbing then the towel came off. Good work on the back, legs and plenty of teasing. Roaming allowed.

Flip was about 40 mins in and some light rubbing on legs and chest. More roaming up top. Got them unclasp and out for a little fun while she did her HE on me. After it was finished I laid back down for a second and she got on top of me and hugged and some DFK. Kinda shocking there.

Seems like the ole place is still kicking. Been a while since I've been in there.

Massage. 7.

Looks. 6 (probably mid 40s, tight body, perkies)

HE. 8. Slow, nice grip, not a drop left in the tube.

JohnnyBGood183
04-17-12, 23:26
Stopped by the station today and met a younger girl working there. I have not seen her before. No name was given as she did not speak much english. She was mid 30's, nice C cup and very sweet. Halfway through the massage, she offered the table shower at the conclusion of the massage. I know they have it there, but I have never been offered or inquired. We completed the massage with the usual HE and free roaming and off to the TS we went. I must admit, it completed the session very nicely.

Massage. 9.

HE. 8.

Looks. 8.

Overall experience was one of the better AMP visits I have enjoyed.

RichmondDude
04-18-12, 10:40
From Richmond, will be in town for a few days, wanted to check out GOOD massage, sounds like station is a decent place, but not sure where it is, some help would be greatly appreciated.

Navy81
04-18-12, 13:22
I don't know why I did this but I toftt with these women. They are fat. The one that looked decent from the photo must've been a picture from a few years ago as it looks like she's gained about 100 lbs since. These are fat and boring. They will do a mutual massage, if that is your thing, prostate, or CBJ. I didn't opt for anything. I paid upfront for what was supposed to be an hour but actually was about 35 minutes. Don't your time or money on these two. They are also located in Oceanview now.

Puvaren
04-18-12, 17:43
From Richmond, will be in town for a few days, wanted to check out GOOD massage, sounds like station is a decent place, but not sure where it is, some help would be greatly appreciated.As far as the asian places go, station is the best of the lot, but it's still going to be hit or miss. The independents here are more reliable. I can personally recommend Ginnie Leigh and Barbara, and Kimberly is on my list to see (though I've heard the first time with her isregular massage).

Steveoo41
04-23-12, 20:57
Just got back from a visit with Barbara. I discovered nanos are attacking me through my keyboard. I must have had a lot of nanos because they were expelled all the way to my circle of life. Or something like that. If you have seen this lady you know what I'm talking about. If you haven't I suggest you do. If for no other reason then the comedic value. Good massage too.

ZenExecutive
04-24-12, 15:05
I went to an AMP yesterday (Not RS) and had a nice time with a thin asian. I got undressed and she went to work. After the typical over-the-towel beginning she pulled the towel aside and oiled me up. In a few minutes she was all over my ass and balls. After a hot towel I flipped and she continue on my chest and inner thighs. I grabbed her ass, slipped my hand under her shirt, played with her nipples. She started sucking my nipples, and I mean really sucking them, while I played with her clit. She started pumping Mr Happy, no questions asked or negotiations and I popped. I had to pry her teeth off my nips!

Steveoo41
04-26-12, 11:44
Zen that's a nice spot. Anyone try.

http://chesapeake.backpage.com/BodyRubs/deep-tissue-body-rubs-by-hot-blonde-lingerie-fetish-model-and-experienced-masseuse-angel/5986898

Seanrinva
04-26-12, 14:05
RTFF, man. She's been reviewed previously. I've seen her. The massage was average, but the finish was pretty mechanical. I won't repeat.

http://chesapeake.backpage.com/BodyRubs/deep-tissue-body-rubs-by-hot-blonde-lingerie-fetish-model-and-experienced-masseuse-angel/5986898

Golferfore
04-26-12, 14:15
Went to the above spa and what a waste, you know, the experience, therapist who talked on the phone 9 times and then went to the door twice, and didn't even give what I went looking for, so I left no tip and split and won't being going back.

Regards

To Old
04-26-12, 19:23

http://chesapeake.backpage.com/BodyRubs/deep-tissue-body-rubs-by-hot-blonde-lingerie-fetish-model-and-experienced-masseuse-angel/5986898Yes did see her about 6 months ago, her picts are correct and she does look good. The massage is OK, not the best in the world but will do and the HE is very nice, she takes her time, but she does watch the clock some. Hope this helps. Be safe and have fun

Jimmie301
04-27-12, 09:39
I've seen her a couple of times. My hour massage can be as long as 2. It really depends on how you get along with her.

RTFF, man. She's been reviewed previously. I've seen her. The massage was average, but the finish was pretty mechanical. I won't repeat.

Geobuck757
04-28-12, 14:44
I went to an AMP yesterday (Not RS) and had a nice time with a thin asian. I got undressed and she went to work. After the typical over-the-towel beginning she pulled the towel aside and oiled me up. In a few minutes she was all over my ass and balls. After a hot towel I flipped and she continue on my chest and inner thighs. I grabbed her ass, slipped my hand under her shirt, played with her nipples. She started sucking my nipples, and I mean really sucking them, while I played with her clit. She started pumping Mr Happy, no questions asked or negotiations and I popped. I had to pry her teeth off my nips!I'll second this review as being spot on. I had the same dream today that went pretty much the same as this one. There wasnt much teasing during the massage, but after the hot towel she did about 3 mins of very soft touching focusing on the best places. On the flip I went to roaming as did she. Made it under her shirt and down into her stretchy pants. Smooth and moist. No questions or negotiations, good pop and I was out in about 55 mins.

SouthernGent00
04-30-12, 11:54
Same old thing at the RS this weekend. Half decent massage and a routine finish.

Can't complain!

Scboi72
04-30-12, 15:00
I'll second this review as being spot on. I had the same dream today that went pretty much the same as this one. There wasnt much teasing during the massage, but after the hot towel she did about 3 mins of very soft touching focusing on the best places. On the flip I went to roaming as did she. Made it under her shirt and down into her stretchy pants. Smooth and moist. No questions or negotiations, good pop and I was out in about 55 mins.WHere did you go geobuck because I went to rosa life spa in portsmouth and it was mainly ass play and she try to get me to finish my own self off but it was not worth it. I would like to find that massage Parlor.

Johnt8
05-02-12, 14:36
WHere did you go geobuck because I went to rosa life spa in portsmouth and it was mainly ass play and she try to get me to finish my own self off but it was not worth it. I would like to find that massage Parlor.got to second that question because since I heard that RS went sour I have been staying away from the AMP's in the areas. Last one I went to was Hilltop and ran into the same lady that was at RS and she treated me well as I reported here earlier in the year.

Geobuck757
05-02-12, 22:59
got to second that question because since I heard that RS went sour I have been staying away from the AMP's in the areas. Last one I went to was Hilltop and ran into the same lady that was at RS and she treated me well as I reported here earlier in the year.Title says as much as I'll say here

SouthernGent00
05-03-12, 14:08
Decided to stop by today for afternoon hour massage. Friendly place, looked good but got worse from there. Massage felt like she was using hammer and axe on my back and shoulders. Legs were ok, but quick. Gets the hot towel, wipes my back off and says times up. No flip or anything of that nature. Left paying house fee only, no tip. Manager seemed concerned when I left lady no tip, and said she apoligized for me not enjoying my visit, but still took my money!

Onexxxva
05-08-12, 12:19
What are you guys tipping for HE? I'll be in town this week, but I've heard. 2 by some and. 6 from others.

Johnt8
05-08-12, 12:52
What are you guys tipping for HE? I'll be in town this week, but I've heard. 2 by some and. 6 from others.Depends on what she looks like. Normally. 2 here to 3.

JayRock21
05-08-12, 15:52
What are you guys tipping for HE? I'll be in town this week, but I've heard. 2 by some and. 6 from others.Depends on where you go and what kind of massage you want. The few asian massage places that do HE will try to get you to pay between 40-60 but you can negotiate down to 25-30. It use to be standard to just tip 20 and everything was good but then you had some guys go in tipping 50 plus and raised the rates for everyone. A lot of the local ladies have HE fees included in there price already and the ones that don't, that are low to moderately priced (50-65hr) usually a decent tip is 20-30. Again this all depends on the kind of massage your looking for as to, lousy-decent with a HE or good-awsome with a HE. Some good reviews are posted.

Skeeter Buck
05-08-12, 21:13
What are you guys tipping for HE? I'll be in town this week, but I've heard. 2 by some and. 6 from others.IMO .6 is somewhat high, and .2 is somewhat low, .4 is fair amount and generally what I offer.

Onexxxva
05-09-12, 09:47
I'm not trying to have a Secret Service type incident upon completion.

Smallville
05-11-12, 22:42
Decided to take a chance at this spot after reading the lastest RM review ratings on it. Paid. 60 for the standard 1hr massage. This place has a reputation of having pretty masseuses and tonight was no exception. Was greeted by a thin cute asian. Asked for hard but ended up being soft / medium pressure. Massage was average and have had much better at the usual places. Good news was on the flip, all the signs I gave to her brought up the opportunity. Bad news was that she wouldn't budge below. 40. Even after telling her repeatedly that I couldn't match her amount, she didn't cave in. The reason being is because it was only my 2nd visit there, and usually when I feel a new place out, I just offer the minimum tipping amount. But if, over time, I continue to receive great, consistent service, then I'll begin to tip more. So needless to say, no tip. The funny thing was that as I quickly walked out the door, the owner was shouting at me for not tipping. LOL.

Anyways, this place has potential if you're willing to cough up AT LEAST that amount. Not sure if the other ladies can be low-balled, but that's just too much money to gamble with IMO. I guess it could be worth it with their pretty staff. But with that being my second visit and receiving a mediocre massage, what I had to offer was more than generous.

PM me for details if interested.

Dave Inva
05-21-12, 12:10
Anybody seen her? Called, price is right, but my schedule isn't working out. Might toftt, though.

http://virginia.backpage.com/BodyRubs/satisfaction-and-relaxation-all-for-you-34/7144788

Newby069
05-21-12, 16:31
Anybody seen her? Called, price is right, but my schedule isn't working out. Might toftt, though.

http://virginia.backpage.com/BodyRubs/satisfaction-and-relaxation-all-for-you-34/7144788She's been reviewed before. She got decent reviews on here.

Geobuck757
05-21-12, 22:58

http://virginia.backpage.com/BodyRubs/satisfaction-and-relaxation-all-for-you-34/7144788Check another site T.he oth.E.r site has mo.R.e

Mongeroose
05-22-12, 15:34
1. Second visit with Anya & Ashley. Same service as previous visit but at my location with "regular" pricing. Still highly recommend.

2. First visit to RS. Old (50's?) provider. Good massage technique though. Left happy. Dislike how rooms are open near ceiling. I don't want to hear the dude in the room next to me. Will not repeat. Any places nearby with private rooms and younger providers?

JWhite1
05-23-12, 17:17
Have anyone seen the Asian lady Sally that is in great bridge. She advertise as a sensual massage. I talked to her and she said a $ for a massage in the chair. Is it worth it.

JWhite1
05-23-12, 17:24
Anyone seen the lady Sally that advertise in great bridge. She wants a $ for a massage in a chair. Is it worth it.

JWhite1
05-23-12, 17:27
Any one seen this ad posted on BP in Va Beach?

Her name is Star under therapeutic.

Is any good

JayRock21
05-23-12, 20:25
Anyone seen the lady Sally that advertise in great bridge. She wants a $ for a massage in a chair. Is it worth it.I would advise you to stay away. According to the reviews on this board she is definitly not worth the time or money. It seems she relocates frequently when she doesn't have anymore suckers visiting her because she can't keep regulars. So that's another sign that her services are not worth it.

Blarghonk
05-24-12, 21:28
Decided to take a chance at this spot after reading the lastest RM review ratings on it. Paid. 60 for the standard 1hr massage. This place has a reputation of having pretty masseuses and tonight was no exception. Was greeted by a thin cute asian. Asked for hard but ended up being soft / medium pressure. Massage was average and have had much better at the usual places. Good news was on the flip, all the signs I gave to her brought up the opportunity. Bad news was that she wouldn't budge below. 40. Even after telling her repeatedly that I couldn't match her amount, she didn't cave in. The reason being is because it was only my 2nd visit there, and usually when I feel a new place out, I just offer the minimum tipping amount. But if, over time, I continue to receive great, consistent service, then I'll begin to tip more. So needless to say, no tip. The funny thing was that as I quickly walked out the door, the owner was shouting at me for not tipping. LOL.

Anyways, this place has potential if you're willing to cough up AT LEAST that amount. Not sure if the other ladies can be low-balled, but that's just too much money to gamble with IMO. I guess it could be worth it with their pretty staff. But with that being my second visit and receiving a mediocre massage, what I had to offer was more than generous.

PM me for details if interested.going to be working on the other side of the water this weekend, looking for a little fun after my work is done. If nothing else, I'll try hitting up RS, but I am intrigued by the description given by Smallville earlier. Small, if you or anyone else could PM me that info, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

Johnt8
05-26-12, 08:44
I haven't had a chance to check this place out yet but if you have any recommendations before stopping in please pm me. I will be going by this place on Tuesday or Wednesday and will report back anything worth reading. Thanks in advance to any that reply.

Efast
05-28-12, 18:53
Any one seen this ad posted on BP in Va Beach?

Her name is Star under therapeutic.

Is any goodYes I've seen Star and I will repeat.

Looks like she has a new # but pictures are the same. Totally female with accurate pictures.

She only works during middle of the day.

Efast
05-28-12, 19:00
Had a decent massage with Sophia about a year ago in Newport News at her clean apartment.

Decided to see her again in VB and it was terrible. Parked in her drive for 30 minutes waiting for her to come out. She lives with some roommates in a very nice looking house from the outside. The inside is a dump and I got a terrible massage with at least one cat under the table. One hr. Massage and I was back in the car in 40 minutes.

Scott88
05-30-12, 11:44
Has anyone tried Lucky Star yet?

Johnt8
05-30-12, 16:55
Checked out a place today and had a great massage with a better than most use of time. She was very nice and never asked for anything. Senior Members here and contributors can PM me for more details. I will say it was the hottest asian yet as far as body goes.

Geobuck757
06-05-12, 14:34
Was short on time yesterday so hit up the local asian place Churchland. Was mostly looking for a good massage but anything else is welcome as usual. The same owner is still there, and nice as always.

After the usual towel pat-down it came off and was undraped throughout the first part with lots of teasing. On the flip she covered it back up and slowed moved it around as she worked my legs with lots more teasing. Eventually mr happy pushed it off and she didn't recover it. I asked for more but she said no, so I asked if I could DIY and she agreed and continued to massage the boys. After it was done she asked if it was my first time and I said no. 3rd time.

On the way out MMS recognized me and said "oh, this not your first time. So glad you here" said something in Chinese to the other woman, and then "oh ok, next time. Next time" with a big smile. Maybe they're loosing up. I hope so, they're convenient to my location and give a great massage.

6 door and. 2 for her.

Skeeter Buck
06-10-12, 00:49
Visited RS today. Haven't been there in almost six months. Left extremely disappointed especially considering my last trip left me happy.

Age / looks (+)

TS (-)

Massage (+)

HE (-)

I was so disappointed that I almost left without tipping, but the staff politely yet firmly reminded me that tips are appreciated. So, I left $20. Total damage including the one hour massage was $80. Will not repeat again.

Smallville
06-10-12, 15:35
Well decided to check this same place out again a month later to see if they got their act right. Turns out they didn't. Asked for someone specific from a RM review for an appointment. Not only did I have to wait an extra hr, but the chick they gave me was some old hag that I believe I've seen before at another place. Mediocre massage but I didn't care since I just wanted to get it over with. On the flip, just closed my eyes and took my time to finish. Total damage. 60 +.20 tip. If I had change, I woulda tipped less for them pulling the bait and switch on me, but I wanted to establish myself and just have options just in case. Don't plan on returning back anytime soon for what they did, and I will ask for another girl next time. SM's and peeps I've traded info with before, feel free to PM me for more info.

Sleeplessinche
06-12-12, 06:34
Has anyone tried Lucky Star yet?Went there last week, not to bad, called ahead but no answer, since I was nearby I stopped by and went in I had noticed a lady sitting in a minivan near the entrance turns out she was one working there, typical middleaged Asian masseuse. Anyway she follows me in and asks if I wanted a massage, and I go for one hour. Very nice place, I was showed into a room where they do couples massages, there appear to be several one table rooms also, but this one was near the door and phone, decent massage, lots of teasing but no joy. Got a lot of "you first time here" comments, maybe a second visit would be more interesting.

Massage 7/8.

Looks 5/6

Damage. 50 + 20 tip.

Will repeat to see if more is available

MikedD
06-12-12, 18:14
Visited RS today. Haven't been there in almost six months. Left extremely disappointed especially considering my last trip left me happy.

Age / looks (+)

TS (-)

Massage (+)

HE (-)

I was so disappointed that I almost left without tipping, but the staff politely yet firmly reminded me that tips are appreciated. So, I left $20. Total damage including the one hour massage was $80. Will not repeat again.Sounds like my visit today. Pretty enough massuse (spell check?). Never had a TS there. But the massages are A1 top notch. This was my fourth time there. First time I think was in January. Actually had a HE that was not a DIY. Next time was DIY. Today was DIY as well. Considering what else is in the area I will still probably go back again sometime.

Scott88
06-14-12, 12:53
Went there last week, not to bad, called ahead but no answer, since I was nearby I stopped by and went in I had noticed a lady sitting in a minivan near the entrance turns out she was one working there, typical middleaged Asian masseuse. Anyway she follows me in and asks if I wanted a massage, and I go for one hour. Very nice place, I was showed into a room where they do couples massages, there appear to be several one table rooms also, but this one was near the door and phone, decent massage, lots of teasing but no joy. Got a lot of "you first time here" comments, maybe a second visit would be more interesting.

Massage 7/8.

Looks 5/6

Damage. 50 + 20 tip.

Will repeat to see if more is availableThanks for the info Sleep.

Scorpio22
06-20-12, 09:05
Any body else notice this place advertising in the escort section on BP? Why would the post here if legit? http://newportnews.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/grand_-openingrelax-massageenjoy-you-timegreat-prices-28/7499231

ZenExecutive
06-27-12, 13:38
I checked out A-1 Spa today.

The girl (Bobbi) was nice looking and pleasant until the massage started. She asked if I wanted "hard or soft"? I usually like a firm massage and said "hard". She started walking on my back and said "hard massage extra $10, ok?" I said "it depends how well you do". She walked on my back for awhile, which is apparently the hard massage but actually it was a little painful. The massage was pretty basic with just a few teases on the boys, but I was hardly excited. At the flip she says "you want more?" I said "sure" and she says $40 plus the $10 for extra hard massage to the house.

I told her $30 for everything including the hard massage. The led to us arguing back and forth. She would alternate between kissing my neck and teasing to getting angry that I woudn't cough up $50 extra. I held my ground for 5 minutes and started to get dressed. She didn't give up and kept grabbing Mr. Unhappy and saying "$40 is minimum, $40 is minimum, plus extra $10". Her whining had to have disturbed other clients. Finally to shut her up I got real close with a smile on my face and said "how much for everything?". She points at the peep-hole on the door, which freaked me out, and shook her head no.

I got dressed and she followed me down the hall and said "extra $10, extra $10". I threw a $10 bill on the counter and she continued "no tip, no tip?" all the way out the door. It was ridiculous and probably my worst AMP experience. Don't go there and don't put up with hand job inflation!

Vbgent4u2c
06-27-12, 16:04
I checked out A-1 Spa today.

Don't put up with hand job inflation!Hand job inflation. Priceless! LOL!

Johnt8
07-06-12, 07:28
Anybody have any information on her now? Tried to find her listings with no luck and read sometime back that she had moved. Please PM me if you have any info on her. Thanks.

Seva Lurker
07-06-12, 07:36
Any body else notice this place advertising in the escort section on BP? Why would the post here if legit?

http://newportnews.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/grand_-openingrelax-massageenjoy-you-timegreat-prices-28/7499231And why would they post in the Newport News thread with a Chesapeake address in their ad? TOFTT

Geobuck757
07-06-12, 09:18
Anybody have any information on her now? Tried to find her listings with no luck and read sometime back that she had moved. Please PM me if you have any info on her. Thanks.Http://norfolk.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/magical-hands/6704928

Ortho313
07-06-12, 11:46
And why would they post in the Newport News thread with a Chesapeake address in their ad? TOFTTIt's Relax Spa in Chesapeake. Been there and left unhappy.

Ortho

Johnt8
07-12-12, 08:41
Stopped in yesterday and checked this place out for a second time. Boss was there and the massage was mostly covered but was able to roam across her tight little Asian body quite a few times. Massage was really good and she couldn't speak a bit of English but when I she draped me after I rolled over I knew it was not good. She pointed at my cock and said boss is here so no no LOL. She did touch it and then would drape again. Senior members can PM me for details on her name. The girls they have working here are really tight and cute.

Stevi
07-14-12, 13:10

http://virginia.backpage.com/BodyRubs/holistic-touch-99/7073305Its a massage only!

To Old
07-14-12, 20:01
Anyone been to the RS on Va. Beach Blvd. Lately, have not seen any post on them for a long while. Want to do so relaxing when I come up to town next week. PM OK if you don't want to share info. Last time in town went to the Sunny Spa left NOT HAPPY at all, it was up sell for the entire time I was on the talble. Hope this helps and be safe, have fun

SouthernGent00
07-20-12, 12:10
Visited this spot couple times over the last few weeks. First time nice massage and draping was off in about 15 minutes. On the flip, uncovered, a lot of teasing and light touching, but wanted me to finish. Second visit about 2 weeks later, different girl, massage was so-so, and strictly legit, draped entire time, and boring. Not sure if I will return.

Newby069
07-20-12, 15:20
I have had the same experiences there. It just depends on who you get, to far to keep trying though.

Visited this spot couple times over the last few weeks. First time nice massage and draping was off in about 15 minutes. On the flip, uncovered, a lot of teasing and light touching, but wanted me to finish. Second visit about 2 weeks later, different girl, massage was so-so, and strictly legit, draped entire time, and boring. Not sure if I will return.

To Old
07-20-12, 20:30
Visited this spot couple times over the last few weeks. First time nice massage and draping was off in about 15 minutes. On the flip, uncovered, a lot of teasing and light touching, but wanted me to finish. Second visit about 2 weeks later, different girl, massage was so-so, and strictly legit, draped entire time, and boring. Not sure if I will return.I have heard and seen post where this place was a waste of time and cash.

Blarghonk
07-23-12, 23:40
Anyone been to the RS on Va. Beach Blvd. Lately, have not seen any post on them for a long while. Want to do so relaxing when I come up to town next week. PM OK if you don't want to share info. Last time in town went to the Sunny Spa left NOT HAPPY at all, it was up sell for the entire time I was on the talble. Hope this helps and be safe, have funAs of a little over two weeks ago, RS is still the same, decent massage, leave happy, no real bells or whistles, but a decently surefire shot.

JWhite1
07-27-12, 13:09
Anyone tried the Bingo in Va Beach.

SurfStx
07-31-12, 20:47
Anyone tried the Bingo in Va Beach.Stopped By the Bingo this afternoon to give it a shot. They are located in a condo just off Indian River in a nice neighborhood. Knocked on the door and was let in by a late 40s, unattractive, hunched over asian woman. There was another older unattractive woman in the kitchen making a snack. The woman that let me in starts leading me up the stairs and I ask if she is the one that will be doing the massage. She says yes and I ask if I could have one of the girls from the ad. She looked very disappointed and shook her head no. I said no thanks and walked out.

So, I can't comment on the service but I can say if you are expecting to see anything close to an attractive girl don't bother.

Efast
08-02-12, 06:56
Stopped By the Bingo this afternoon to give it a shot. They are located in a condo just off Indian River in a nice neighborhood. Knocked on the door and was let in by a late 40s, unattractive, hunched over asian woman. There was another older unattractive woman in the kitchen making a snack. The woman that let me in starts leading me up the stairs and I ask if she is the one that will be doing the massage. She says yes and I ask if I could have one of the girls from the ad. She looked very disappointed and shook her head no. I said no thanks and walked out.

So, I can't comment on the service but I can say if you are expecting to see anything close to an attractive girl don't bother.I also stopped in to check out the services. I only saw one lady and she looked much like the ones at other AMP's. Took the trip up stairs and there were two massage tables in one room. No other furniture in the house. She had her hands all over me as we were going upstairs and gave me the impression that more was avaliable.

I was on my way to another appointment in the area and just wanted to check them out. This is in a residential area.

http://virginia.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-asian-girl-coming-today-best-massage-70-70-70-23/7877330

OldSailor
08-02-12, 09:03
I also stopped in to check out the services. I only saw one lady and she looked much like the ones at other AMP's. Took the trip up stairs and there were two massage tables in one room. No other furniture in the house. She had her hands all over me as we were going upstairs and gave me the impression that more was avaliable.

I was on my way to another appointment in the area and just wanted to check them out. This is in a residential area.

http://virginia.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-asian-girl-coming-today-best-massage-70-70-70-23/7877330You not stay and enjoy "Gland Open"? LOL

Geobuck757
08-02-12, 09:45
I also stopped in to check out the services. I only saw one lady and she looked much like the ones at other AMP's. Took the trip up stairs and there were two massage tables in one room. No other furniture in the house. She had her hands all over me as we were going upstairs and gave me the impression that more was avaliable.

http://virginia.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-asian-girl-coming-today-best-massage-70-70-70-23/7877330So I'm guessing you had a good time? Don't leave us hanging man! .

Efast
08-02-12, 11:21
So I'm guessing you had a good time? Don't leave us hanging man! .Guess I wasn't very clear, sorry about that.

Was on the way to another appointment in the area and I didn't stay at Bingo, only stopped to check them out to go back later if everything was ok. I will not return. Unless it's late, I've been drinking and can't find anyone else. I don't drink!

I do check out a lot of the new places whether on Backpage, Craigslist or nail spa. Recently stopped at a nail spa and asked for a massage. (knowing they didn't do massage) This gives me a chance to talk to them to see if they are interested. I've had one to follow me out and hookup with a massage at a later time.

SurfStx
08-02-12, 13:07
Has anyone seen her? If you could PM me or put a report up I would appreciate it.

http://virginiabeach.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/andlt3-dream-massage-andlt3-dream-massage-andlt3-dream-massage-andlt3-dream-massage-andlt3-dream-massage/7773584

Newby069
08-02-12, 17:16
Has anyone seen her? If you could PM me or put a report up I would appreciate it.

http://virginiabeach.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/andlt3-dream-massage-andlt3-dream-massage-andlt3-dream-massage-andlt3-dream-massage-andlt3-dream-massage/7773584I saw her at her old location, I think she had a boyfriend then. Good massage nothing more. Looks like she is at a new place, maybe more to the menu. If so I would definitely see her.

SurfStx
08-03-12, 15:35
I saw her at her old location, I think she had a boyfriend then. Good massage nothing more. Looks like she is at a new place, maybe more to the menu. If so I would definitely see her.Thanks Newby,

I stopped bye today and gave her a shot. She works out of her house, it was clean and in a nice neighborhood. She was quite attractive but fully clothed in a t-shirt and black pants. She gave a great massage and that was it, she is very legit. Damage was 100 for 90min and she didn't short me at all. If you want a top notch massage by a friendly good looking girl I would look her up. If you want a good massage and a little more you will have to look elsewhere (Kimberly or Mary).

Stay safe,

Surfstx

Newby069
08-04-12, 15:00
Tried Barb, she started talking normal and I thought maybe she changed. Wrong, but the ending was worth it.

Bocelli111
08-05-12, 15:00
Thanks Newby,

I stopped bye today and gave her a shot. She works out of her house, it was clean and in a nice neighborhood. She was quite attractive but fully clothed in a t-shirt and black pants. She gave a great massage and that was it, she is very legit. Damage was 100 for 90min and she didn't short me at all. If you want a top notch massage by a friendly good looking girl I would look her up. If you want a good massage and a little more you will have to look elsewhere (Kimberly or Mary).

Stay safe,

SurfstxI agree with Surf for a little more fun try kimberly or mary. I have seen mary several times and she is worth it. Won't budge on anything more than a handjob finish but she makes it very intimate and tells me," she loves to make guys cum" while she stares into your eyes with that sultry smile. She has a sexy little body. I wish she would do more, maybe in the future. All in all a good time, pretty good massage. Anyone else had any luck getting more?

Newby069
08-06-12, 13:24
Went to the Portsmouth AMP. Good massage but nothing more, no teasing no DIY. That's definitely my last time there.

To Old
08-10-12, 13:27
Has anyone been to or have any info on Bingo, services or rates. Have read past post and it sounds interesting. If I knew where they were would try them out and report either bad or good.

Be safe

JohnnyBGood183
08-13-12, 20:15
I saw Linda. She was new there for me. Late 30's early 40's. Excellent massage with very nice manual skills to follow. Lots of teasing and light touch. The table shower was a nice touch as well. $.

Massage. 8.5.

Ending. 9.

Looks. 8 (AMP scale)

Tiki80
08-16-12, 01:51
I agree with Surf for a little more fun try kimberly or mary. I have seen mary several times and she is worth it. Won't budge on anything more than a handjob finish but she makes it very intimate and tells me," she loves to make guys cum" while she stares into your eyes with that sultry smile. She has a sexy little body. I wish she would do more, maybe in the future. All in all a good time, pretty good massage. Anyone else had any luck getting more?Info on Mary?

Geobuck757
08-16-12, 10:18
Info on Mary?Http://www.rubsbymary.com/

BoneDaddy9568
08-28-12, 11:51
Visited the AMP on Ferrell Pkwy today. Standard operation and paid. 76 for the massage / ts combo. Massage was good and a lot of teasing since I asked for some of that. The flip was almost instantaneous and we bargained for. 40 for a HJ. Good technique to the release. No touching or nudity on her half though.

The ts was not worth it though. After the HE, was the ts. The room reeked of mold and the mat was cracked all over as well. If trying this place, I would save the extra dough and just go with the massage / HE. Total damage was 1.16.

Spat3005
08-30-12, 20:57
Info on Mary?I've been thinking about trying Mary. I like her site and she looks great. Seem well reviewed. May try this week if I can set something up. Will report back and let you know.

Forumvip
08-31-12, 08:51
I've been thinking about trying Mary. I like her site and she looks great. Seem well reviewed. May try this week if I can set something up. Will report back and let you know.I have seen Mary many times. She is the truth. Very good looking with an explosive ending. I don't know if she does for everyone but I have had no problem with roaming. I have tried but never got anything more than HE though. Treat her right, we need her to stick around!

Rann
08-31-12, 16:34
I have seen Mary many times. She is the truth. Very good looking with an explosive ending. I don't know if she does for everyone but I have had no problem with roaming. I have tried but never got anything more than HE though. Treat her right, we need her to stick around!Very, Very hard to contact. I would win the lottery first it seems.

Forumvip
09-03-12, 12:30
Very, Very hard to contact. I would win the lottery first it seems.It seems like the best way or only way to get at response is via text. She normally is only available on the weekdays but I noticed that she did post this past Saturday.

Efast
09-08-12, 09:10
Visited the AMP on Ferrell Pkwy today. Standard operation and paid. 76 for the massage / ts combo. Massage was good and a lot of teasing since I asked for some of that. The flip was almost instantaneous and we bargained for. 40 for a HJ. Good technique to the release. No touching or nudity on her half though.

The ts was not worth it though. After the HE, was the ts. The room reeked of mold and the mat was cracked all over as well. If trying this place, I would save the extra dough and just go with the massage / HE. Total damage was 1. 16.I've never noticed any problem with the shower and everything always seemed clean. Ferrell is my favorite closely followed by sister location on Battlefield Blvd.

Navy81
09-10-12, 15:25
But does anyone know of a legit black girl that isn't fat nor a ts that gives a great massage with a fantasting finish?

Forumvip
09-11-12, 10:39
But does anyone know of a legit black girl that isn't fat nor a ts that gives a great massage with a fantasting finish?There used be one by the name of Star. I saw her twice, once in Norfolk and once in Virginia Beach. She was super pretty and all she offered was massage with HE. I haven't seen her post in a couple of months but as soon as I come across her contact info, I will PM you.

Efast
09-12-12, 14:08
There used be one by the name of Star. I saw her twice, once in Norfolk and once in Virginia Beach. She was super pretty and all she offered was massage with HE. I haven't seen her post in a couple of months but as soon as I come across her contact info, I will PM you.Black Girls.

I've seen a black girl named Star but she was located off Indian River Road. And later moved to Newport New. Clean and gave a decent massage.

Nancy worked out of a legitimate place off Independence Blvd. But I've not seen her lately.

Out of town girls who offer more than massage.

Sunkist comes into town occasionally and posts on BP.

http://www.sexxisunkiss.com

Nathalia advertises on Ave-x when she comes to town.

Tiki80
09-15-12, 19:12
I've never noticed any problem with the shower and everything always seemed clean. Ferrell is my favorite closely followed by sister location on Battlefield Blvd.Went there one time and spend 40 on a HJ. Never again

Geobuck757
09-24-12, 15:19
Oh guys, let me tell you about this trip. I really only went there for a good massage since it was close to home and I was low on time, plus my back has been really tight. I was just looking for someone to go heavy on the muscles, if more then great. If not, I was ok with that.

Well the back massage was great, heavy pressure, and actually a LOT of teasing. She had me excited and ready to pop.

Flip over, no towel and stading at full attenion. She massages my chest, arms, legs, and even more teasing. At this point I'm definitely DIY or better and then it happens."OK". *ok?"Ok, you need lose weight" as she touches my stomach. I'm shocked, and say excuse me what did you say."you fat, need exercises". I grab her hand and wrap it around my cock and she pulls away. *So I start stroking it myself and she starts playing with the boys. *I slowly stand up and she keeps massaging my balls, when its time to pop I turn around, aim up and blow first shot to the face and the rest all down her front.

Neeless to say, she was pissed and I'm certain it was in her eye. *I probably should have gotten up and walked when it happened, but I was leaving there without busting one. *I'm sure she'll think twice before she insults a customer. She got a $10 tip for playing catch with me for a few mins.

JustLoookin2
09-25-12, 03:14
Oh guys, let me tell you about this trip. I really only went there for a good massage since it was close to home and I was low on time, plus my back has been really tight. I was just looking for someone to go heavy on the muscles, if more then great. If not, I was ok with that.

Well the back massage was great, heavy pressure, and actually a LOT of teasing. She had me excited and ready to pop.

Flip over, no towel and stading at full attenion. She massages my chest, arms, legs, and even more teasing. At this point I'm definitely DIY or better and then it happens."OK". *ok?"Ok, you need lose weight" as she touches my stomach. I'm shocked, and say excuse me what did you say."you fat, need exercises". I grab her hand and wrap it around my cock and she pulls away. *So I start stroking it myself and she starts playing with the boys. *I slowly stand up and she keeps massaging my balls, when its time to pop I turn around, aim up and blow first shot to the face and the rest all down her front.

Neeless to say, she was pissed and I'm certain it was in her eye. *I probably should have gotten up and walked when it happened, but I was leaving there without busting one. *I'm sure she'll think twice before she insults a customer. She got a $10 tip for playing catch with me for a few mins.One way to lose weight.

VaMassageFan
09-25-12, 08:53
On behalf of those of us who occassionally (or more often. LOL) catch catty comments about our well earned tool sheds, way to f'and go! Too funny and perhaps the shot to the eye will improve her outlook toward her customer base! Here's hoping the next time said provider is "looking" at a customer, her rose colored glasses will be in place!

Neeless to say, she was pissed and I'm certain it was in her eye. *I probably should have gotten up and walked when it happened, but I was leaving there without busting one. *I'm sure she'll think twice before she insults a customer. She got a $10 tip for playing catch with me for a few mins.

VaMassageFan
09-26-12, 00:56
I made a trip earlier to Great Neck Road tonight. I was in search of a decent massage at a discount rate and remembered a good experience from several months ago. I had to wait a bit as it was later in evening and they were shorthanded. It turned out to be a better experience than anticipated! So much so I originally wrote too long and detailed a post. Things are definitely looking up for this Palace. SM's and contributors PM for details on provider and nice surprise I encountered. I will say I saw some techniques that were new to me.

To Old
09-29-12, 20:15
I made a trip earlier to Great Neck Road tonight. I was in search of a decent massage at a discount rate and remembered a good experience from several months ago. I had to wait a bit as it was later in evening and they were shorthanded. It turned out to be a better experience than anticipated! So much so I originally wrote too long and detailed a post. Things are definitely looking up for this Palace. SM's and contributors PM for details on provider and nice surprise I encountered. I will say I saw some techniques that were new to me.Man- 0- man can't wait to here about this one, hope it turns out to be a good report.

Puvaren
09-30-12, 16:13
Went by the new place Massage Elite, on Battlefield Blvd. I mentioned I had been to their sister place, AA on Ferrell Pkwy. Still only got a straight massage. Only help I got was from the her spray with the shower massager in the table shower.

OldPapa
10-01-12, 09:04
After much research about parlors in the area, and some extra cash. I decided to check out the highest rated AMP on RM for the beach area. I called after closing on Saturday trying to set an appointment for early in the week, to my surprise mama-son told me to come down. I told her I was about 45 min. Away. She said no problem. Got there and fell for the upsell. I then was greeted with kiss on the cheek by Jennie. Older mid 40s slender frame with C cups. This might be interesting. I went into the nice private room, she told my undress on the table. I was covered at the waist. She gave a marginal massage back and shoulders not to bad. My phone rung and she allowed me to answer it. While on the phone I pulled. 4 out and sat it beside my wallet, just to see what would happen. Got off the phone she gave me a hug (I guess to look over my shoulder and see how much was there) and said."I like your face, is this for me?" I said,"we will see". I laid back on the table and the massage continued, after a few minutes of walking on my back, she got down and uncovered me. She was teasing the boys etc. She turned me over and oiled the front. I was a rock by that time, it surprised her. She continued to rub brushing the pole. After a few she put on some gloves and asked if it was ok, I said YEA! Great HJ and allowed me touch chest and other areas. She talked the standard oohs and ahhs, you big boy, etc. After HJTC Had the table shower, she stayed in uniform. As I was going out she said to come early and she will do more. Needless to say I will return!

Popcorn52
10-01-12, 16:57
Tried the place on Princess Anne Road. Stated out with a great massage face down, and covered. As the massage was going cover went off, little tease on the boys. I statred to playwith herbutt and leg rubbing she didn't move. As she rub my head I tried rubbing between her legs she added some grinding. On the flip she oiled me up some talking but really could not understand her but she keep on going. A great HJ after clean up went on with a great massage.

Popcorn

Navy81
10-05-12, 21:43
I don't know if anyone has went and seen this lady, but don't waste your time and money. She is ok looking and has a decent body but her massage totally fails and she only did it 40 minutes after I paid for an hour upfront. I was so furious from the crap ass massage that I didn't even want to ask for extras. She wll do a rub and tug though. She tried to get me to do it as soon as she walked in the room after I undressed. Also, the place she does it in is some apartment complex off of lynnhaven that is in major ghetto area. So be careful. Damage was the price on the ad and only 40 minutes not an hour. She tried to get me to give her a tip after that but refused. Needless to say, I will not repeat and recommend not going at all for anyone else.

http://virginiabeach.backpage.com/BodyRubs/best-asian-massage-70-23/8045820

VaMassageFan
10-06-12, 03:52
Looks like the first report on Bingo. Thanks for TOFTT Navy. Several people have taken a look into this place (at least I believe it's same) , but until now I don't recall a review. I've noticed phone number and name changes and apparently an address change from reports. Or maybe new places opening on this venue. Kind of reminds me of places I've read about in NoVa forum. Only with less on the menu.

I don't know if anyone has went and seen this lady, but don't waste your time and money. She is ok looking and has a decent body but her massage totally fails and she only did it 40 minutes after I paid for an hour upfront. I was so furious from the crap ass massage that I didn't even want to ask for extras. She wll do a rub and tug though. She tried to get me to do it as soon as she walked in the room after I undressed. Also, the place she does it in is some apartment complex off of lynnhaven that is in major ghetto area. So be careful. Damage was the price on the ad and only 40 minutes not an hour. She tried to get me to give her a tip after that but refused. Needless to say, I will not repeat and recommend not going at all for anyone else.

http://virginiabeach.backpage.com/BodyRubs/best-asian-massage-70-23/8045820

PhiloCentric
10-10-12, 17:39
Hope my first post helps.

Took a trip to Relax Channel 5 and was disappointed. Apparently, someone was careless which resulted in a "strictly business" approach yesterday. Might be like that all week. Hope I save someone a couple $.

Philo

Playaboy
10-11-12, 11:24

http://virginiabeach.backpage.com/BodyRubs/best-asian-massage-70-23/8045820I knew it was too good to be true. I am a sucker for Asian women and these women look too good to be in Virginia Beach doing this kind of work.

Dug61
10-11-12, 13:48
I knew it was too good to be true. I am a sucker for Asian women and these women look too good to be in Virginia Beach doing this kind of work.This was not my experence, the massage didn't really happen but we did end up in the shower. The visit was for a full hour.

Amesdan
10-12-12, 20:34
Went to the AMP on Cedar Road in Chesapeake this afternoon. I was debating between the one on Cedar and the one on Battlefield, but ended up going to the AMP on Cedar. It is at the corner of a section of storefronts, I think near the Dunkin Donuts. Was greeted at the front by a fat asian (about 30) and then by a less fat asian female (about 40). Paid up front for 1 hr ($60). Was brought back to a small room (about 6x12) and told to get undressed. Apparently no TS available, and it looked like the place had maybe 6 rooms, one or two of which are probably for couples.

The older asian woman came in and gave me a passable massage. After about 40 mins, she told me to flip and then massaged my front. Nothing else offered or implied.

She did have to leave the room several times to check the front door and also answered a phone call. She apologized profusely for both of these distractions. She was quite cheerful and pleasant. No tip, and apparently didn't expect one the way she finished and walked me out.

Overall, it was an alright experience. But, I was hoping for more.

I would not return. Anyone have any experiences with the AMP on Battlefield?

http://chesapeake.backpage.com/BodyRubs/asian-massage-very-nice-ne-w-staff-great-prices-25/8240276

Geobuck757
10-13-12, 18:11
Finally made my first trip here. All the reviews here and on RM are spot on. Say Candy / Cindy. Couldn't quite tell which she was saying but otherwise good English. Tall, thin, pretty face, long hair and didn't mind the roaming anywhere. The business as usual to start but when the towel came off it was all fun and games.

6 to the house. 4 to her and I was out the door with a big smile on my face and the taste of her tongue in my mouth.

Enjoy guys.

Scott88
10-16-12, 17:26
I don't know why I did this but I toftt with these women. They are fat. The one that looked decent from the photo must've been a picture from a few years ago as it looks like she's gained about 100 lbs since. These are fat and boring. They will do a mutual massage, if that is your thing, prostate, or CBJ. I didn't opt for anything. I paid upfront for what was supposed to be an hour but actually was about 35 minutes. Don't your time or money on these two. They are also located in Oceanview now.I TOFTT also around the same time you did, just late posting about it. Just writing to confirm what your sentiments. I only had the one that appears to be the owner. Then later on FB and CL I see the other one, D, posting all the time. I began thinking they were the same person. I didn't get anything offered and was fine with that, I wanted to get out of there. The set up is in a run down apartment building of like 4 units. Her place stunk badly, like mold or something. Horrible experience.

Bosoxfan
10-18-12, 06:29
Hey guys,

I am visiting Va Beach on business. I am staying at town center. I am looking for a good massage near Town Center. Would love a good massage with an oral finish.

Stashio
10-18-12, 12:21
New poster but long time reader from NOVA. Recently visited the beach and decided to get a massage on Atlantic. Upsell from the start, but was able to pull the curtains down, fingers were able to strum the boat and got soaked in the process with some DFK. All in all dropped $.6. Will repeat when I come back next month for another visit to see if more is available or have them visit me.

Vbgent4u2c
10-18-12, 22:16
Hey guys,

I am visiting Va Beach on business. I am staying at town center. I am looking for a good massage near Town Center. Would love a good massage with an oral finish.Check out Barbara in the Craigs List Therapeutic section.

It is an experience you will never forget!

Abcdefg1950
10-19-12, 19:19
Just had my 3rd visit to Chinese Therapy Massage (Sunlight Asian Spa) on Holland Road. 3rd visit. 2 different masseuses, had a very good time with both. Left happy, even on first visit, and was very much pampered. Will definitely be back.

Abcdefg1950
10-20-12, 08:51

http://virginiabeach.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/andlt3-dream-massage-andlt3-dream-massage-andlt3-dream-massage-andlt3-dream-massage-andlt3-dream-massage/7773584I saw her some time back when she was off of First Colonial. She's very nice, lovely bod and several tats. OK massage, she's very knowledgeable about techniques and claims to have 4 masters degrees in massage. (?) Anyway, on the flip she went topless (nice!) and started my chest and abdomen leaning over me, I had mouthfuls of titty. She let me put my hands down her pants too. I think there could have been much more available had I pursued it. I'll have to go back and see her one of these days.

Gunzz75
10-20-12, 16:30
Just had my 3rd visit to Chinese Therapy Massage (Sunlight Asian Spa) on Holland Road. 3rd visit. 2 different masseuses, had a very good time with both. Left happy, even on first visit, and was very much pampered. Will definitely be back.I went there today and didn't leave happy. Masseuse was pretty good looking with nice sized fun bags so I was hoping for something more but it was strictly legit. Pretty good massage though so all wasn't lost.

Abcdefg1950
10-21-12, 18:42
Don't know what to tell you. I didn't even have to ask. 1st time she wouldn't even let me dress myself, I felt like royalty!

Fireball25
10-23-12, 17:06
Just went there today in the afternoon. Paid. 76 for one of their specials. Massage was so so by an older gal, nothing to write about. Was offered HE for. 50 but did not even attempt to negotiate. Massage gal herself was nothing to write about either.

CaptMonger
10-24-12, 16:50
Don't know what to tell you. I didn't even have to ask. 1st time she wouldn't even let me dress myself, I felt like royalty!What was the name of your girl there?

Abcdefg1950
10-25-12, 17:20
What was the name of your girl there?First was Lisa, very pear shaped, big butt, no roaming or touching. OK massage, nice TS. She would not let me dry or dress myself, she did it all.

2nd and 3rd times, CoCo, very pretty, early to mid 30's, maybe a more (?) hard to say. Very slim. Again an OK massage, on the flip, does the chest and belly, then taps it and says "this"? I don't think she can speak 10 words of english but very pretty.

Good luck!

CaptMonger
10-25-12, 21:06
Went to Sunshine Spa yesterday around 5-6 o'clock. Did the $55 / hr? The girl look so-so. Nothing special. I opted for a TS before the massage. It was nice but no signs of fun. On the flip she covered my junk and didn't tease or even try to upsell. Very uneventful, besides the actual massage. Massage was good though, so it wasn't a total loss. Was hoping I would get lucky there like the other members here. Oh well.

Abcdefg1950
10-26-12, 17:26
Went to Sunshine Spa yesterday around 5-6 o'clock. Did the $55 / hr? The girl look so-so. Nothing special. I opted for a TS before the massage. It was nice but no signs of fun. On the flip she covered my junk and didn't tease or even try to upsell. Very uneventful, besides the actual massage. Massage was good though, so it wasn't a total loss. Was hoping I would get lucky there like the other members here. Oh well.She runs the place I think, Her name is Katie and she is who you'll get if no one else is available. She will also be the one who runs out to great a customer right in the middle of a massage. Make an appointment.

YensidLocal
11-12-12, 17:07
I'm new on here and was wondering if anyone can give me any info on this place or about Lainey?

OldPapa
11-13-12, 23:07
Ok Fellas, I have done the AMP thing for some time now. I have had sone great endings but not a FS ending. So, I am looking for a non AMP or AMP (what the h3/) provider that can give me a nice FS massage so I get that deep tissue massage with my rod. Anyone know of any nuru massage ladies as well. I am looking for FS body slide, massage etc. If you can help an old guy work through his bucket list PM me with details. I may have a trade or 2.

Vbgent4u2c
11-14-12, 13:09
I'm new on here and was wondering if anyone can give me any info on this place or about Lainey?Very hot looking but strictly massage only.

Abcdefg1950
11-14-12, 18:20
So, based on some interesting reviews "elsewhere", I decided on a whim to try Anne Spa. I think that is the mistake that most make is just walking in. I was first one in and only mamasan was there so I got her. Next guy in waited alone on a table for awhile but then got the next girl who arrived to work. I think he got a better deal, she sure sounded fun anyway. And that leads me to. I may or may not try them again. The walls do not go to the ceiling so EVERY SINGLE THING can be heard between the rooms, and I really do mean every sniffle, giggle, whisper, etc. There are also no doors, at all, just a half sheet. My massage was just a massage, and it was OK but I think there could be more. Not sure yet if I'll go back, but that other girl sure sounded fun.

YensidLocal
11-14-12, 20:24
Has anyone else on here had any problems with this one? She advertises on BP, answers the first time to set up the appointment and then when you call her to tell her you are almost there she doesn't answer. I would just like to know if its worth it to keep trying. Also has anyone tried the Russian chick in Greenbrier?

Randytomcatt
11-17-12, 10:12
Has anyone else on here had any problems with this one? She advertises on BP, answers the first time to set up the appointment and then when you call her to tell her you are almost there she doesn't answer. I would just like to know if its worth it to keep trying. Also has anyone tried the Russian chick in Greenbrier?There has been a review in this area and a few more in her previous location. Have you tried searching? Not hard to find info on her. Google is a wonderful tool. Better yet, why don't you visit and report back. That way you'll start to gain some credibility and you'll be more likely to get direct answers to your questions.

Scott88
11-19-12, 18:02
I went there on a recent Sunday afternoon and had one of my best AMP experience. Although it was a bit of an up sell, I had to extend the hour, for once it was worth it.

Puvaren
11-22-12, 13:55
I went by AA massage earlier this week, and had a great time with Cindy. She negotiated the tip ahead of time, but once that was take care of, she was quite affectionate, and I left very happy.

Abcdefg1950
11-30-12, 15:04
So I replied to this Backpage ad that implies $70 for an hour and actually says body to body. Well it's not. Kinda scary at first. Address given was to a bad looking vacant house. Texted and almost bailed, then they called back and said they were in house next door. OK. So got on the table and she started rubbing my back and butt and other things, no oil and no teasing, right to it. After just 3 minutes, the flip, a quick neg for the HJ and there you have it. Was able to fondle a bit but sure no body to body. Flipped again so she could make an attempt at a real massage to my back. Timer's up after only 30 minutes. Maybe things would be different on a second visit but not sure I'm willing to try. I guess you get what you pay for, or sometimes not even that.

http://virginiabeach.backpage.com/BodyRubs/body-to-body-hot-massage-free-shower-japanese-asian-girl-7070-22/8786514

Randytomcatt
11-30-12, 18:31
So I replied to this Backpage ad that implies $70 for an hour and actually says body to body. Well it's not. Kinda scary at first. Address given was to a bad looking vacant house. Texted and almost bailed, then they called back and said they were in house next door. OK. So got on the table and she started rubbing my back and butt and other things, no oil and no teasing, right to it. After just 3 minutes, the flip, a quick neg for the HJ and there you have it. Was able to fondle a bit but sure no body to body. Flipped again so she could make an attempt at a real massage to my back. Timer's up after only 30 minutes. Maybe things would be different on a second visit but not sure I'm willing to try. I guess you get what you pay for, or sometimes not even that.

http://virginiabeach.backpage.com/BodyRubs/body-to-body-hot-massage-free-shower-japanese-asian-girl-7070-22/8786514Thanks for TOFTT, we've all had that experience. I bet the pics are not of her too. Tineye is a wonderful site.

Scott88
11-30-12, 21:08

http://virginiabeach.backpage.com/BodyRubs/body-to-body-hot-massage-free-shower-japanese-asian-girl-7070-22/8786514I recently went there also. Had the same experience. I did get bare breast action the whole time and some ass play. Mine was smoking hot though, even better than the pic. She said more next time. I somehow doubt it.

Johnt8
12-02-12, 20:39
Hit Sunny last week with about the same success as in the past. Anyone been finding anything out there good? If you have please pm me. I'm not too sure if these AMP's are really worth it these days since RS took a hit. If you have a private one that is good I wouldn't mind learning. I haven't had much luck with anything here lately.

BillyBaroo58
12-02-12, 22:38
Hit Sunny last week with about the same success as in the past. Anyone been finding anything out there good? If you have please pm me. I'm not too sure if these AMP's are really worth it these days since RS took a hit. If you have a private one that is good I wouldn't mind learning. I haven't had much luck with anything here lately.I started seeing Kimberly in Norfolk in January. I've found that she is a great alternative to the AMP scene in VaBeach. She advertises under "massage" on Backpage in Norfolk. She is by appointment only and sometimes it is tough to get a same-day session but the service is great. She is well discussed on the Norfolk Massage section of this board.

MatNva
12-05-12, 14:57
New here and thought I would post about my trip to see Zarina. I have seen a few good reviews, so I thought I would give her a try. It was a fast response to my email and to set up appt, in a safe place in the Greenbrier area. It was a pretty good massage.

She is a real cute girl, nice firm body and great Russian accent. She knows how to use her hands and I will be making another trip.

http://chesapeake.backpage.com/BodyRubs/russian-extacy-now-open-for-business-34/8247823

Mongeroose
12-06-12, 14:01
New here and thought I would post about my trip to see Zarina. I have seen a few good reviews, so I thought I would give her a try. It was a fast response to my email and to set up appt, in a safe place in the Greenbrier area. It was a pretty good massage.

She is a real cute girl, nice firm body and great Russian accent. She knows how to use her hands and I will be making another trip.She quoted me 100 for basic and 150 for "provocative" massage. That is almot twice the AMP rate including tip.

FBSM with BBBJCIM finish can be had for 80 in the area. So long as it was a good value to you. Is there something else special she does? I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Johnt8
12-13-12, 16:13
Same old scene here yesterday. I knew it was going to be good when my girl had Juicy on the back of her sweatshirt she was wearing. LOL. Normal service and the massge was actually very good. She was especially attentive to the finishing part and most of it was not draped. .6 on the hour and. 3 for the tip. Overall a nice massage.

I am still looking for a better massage if you will from a massage therapist in the area so if you have anyone in mind please send a message. Thanks and be safe out there.

Geobuck757
12-14-12, 14:53
Was rolling down Portsmouth blvd last night around 830 headed toward victory when I saw this place called instinctive massage on the right. Looked like they were open and a few people inside. Was wondering if anyone has been there and how it went. Looked kinda promising from the outside but didn't have time to stop in. May toftt if no one else has.

Navy81
12-14-12, 21:33
I went to this place today. Obviously, the ladies at the place aren't the ones in the ad, but the one I got, Susan, was very nice. She's a mid 30's Chinese girl. I'd give her about 8 on looks. 8 body, be cups. Started off with massage, teasing right off the bat, wearing a tight skirt with a thong and putting her kitty all over and more. On the flip, she did CBJ, then went onto cg, and then I finished in k9. There was still time on the clock, so she took a minute to wash up, then washed me, then used the rest of the time for a good massage. House fee of. 70 and with the extras for a Benjamin. I got my full hour and definitely will be repeating.

http://virginiabeach.backpage.com/BodyRubs/2-girl-unforgettable-special-new-girls-body-to-body-22/8921009

Jwredskins55
12-17-12, 19:31
http://virginiabeach.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/80-pocahontas-girl-of-your-dreams-21/8051327

This one looks very very interesting. Tineye came back with nothing but a google search gave me this ad plus on extra that leaves me a little bit hesitant. Does anyone know anything about this provider and can give me any details?

OldPapa
12-17-12, 21:15
http://virginiabeach.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/80-pocahontas-girl-of-your-dreams-21/8051327

This one looks very very interesting. Tineye came back with nothing but a google search gave me this ad plus on extra that leaves me a little bit hesitant. Does anyone know anything about this provider and can give me any details?Oh my! Might have to TOFTT! Very exotic!

Fireball25
01-01-13, 22:07
Had to make a run to Newport News coming from Norfolk on Sunday. Decided to check this place out on the way back. Few folks already being serviced when I arrived and waited in the ante room for about 15 min. Chose the 1hr option for. 6. I would rate my gal a 6-looks. 8-massage. She was very through in her legit massage, the best one I have had in the few other AMPs I have visted. Unfortunately, nothing else was offered, but I did not ask. I will next time.

Scrappy Coco
01-02-13, 14:38
New to the hobby maybe a year and just found site so fig I share my reviews so far. Rs was my 1st no appt walked in seen imediatly only one there cute girl looked 20s prob 30s ok english 60 visit 40 tip left happy but no roaming but that was prob my shyness while leaving they had 2 or 3 waiting was ok but havn't been back yet.

Scrappy Coco
01-09-13, 11:23
This was my 2nd trip here. Visit same as the 1st good massage cute girl pluse table shower. Got same girl both times little English roaming 2nd time. Standard ending wouldn't budge. Ok overall still looking for more then standard. Hiuse +50 tip both times.

Scrappy Coco
01-09-13, 11:57
I've prob seen her half dozen times for regular massage. She is great good convos. She knows her stuff but never more then reg massage. Saw a review where she went topless and roaming but I'm not seeing it. I'll keep going back great massage for. 5 but don't think anything will be offerd no matter what tips offerd.

Abcdefg1950
01-13-13, 14:42
Recently visited Sunlight on Holland. Dry spell I guess. The two girls I was familiar with are gone. This time I had Lucy and there wasn't even a hint of a tease. Not even the slightest brush up against anything. Sure wish I could stumble onto something like the link in post #6606 in Northern Virgina Massage Parlors!

JayRock21
01-15-13, 19:29
Went and tried out the new Asian massage by Mt. Trashmore. It's in a place where a previous Asian massage was. The massage service was standard Asian. I pulled out all the tricks and hints to let them know I wasn't LE and looking for extras but no luck. On the way out I recognized one of the other ladies that I have seen at other places and she has never gave me any extras. My conclusion is that this place is legit for now but I have seen other places start out legit until business gets really slow then they come to grips with why the business is slow. So only time will tell.

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/thp/3548287339.html

BoneDaddy9568
01-18-13, 14:21
I recently saw one of these providers:

http://virginiabeach.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/gorgeous-hot-sexy-asian-girls-and-soothing-massage-22/9130354

Too expensive for my taste. I arrived at the location near Mt. Trashmore on ID Blvd. I called back to get the suite number and was told to wait. After a few minutes she called back and directed me to the back of the complex. I arrive and she looks good, better than most AMP ladies in HR. The massage was a bit rough and there was no body rubs as advertised even after I asked about it. It went downhill from there. On top of the overpriced $70 hour fee, she wanted $100 for a HJ. No thanks. After bartering, she agreed to a nude HJ for the same price. That's still way too high but when you have the itch, you don't want to walk. She let me DATY which was ok yet she looked as stiff as a board. After that, the did the HJ and it was done. After 30 minutes I was out the door with $170 less in my pocket with a subpar experience. I will not return.

JayRock21
01-19-13, 20:49

http://virginiabeach.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/gorgeous-hot-sexy-asian-girls-and-soothing-massage-22/9130354

Too expensive for my taste. I arrived at the location near Mt. Trashmore on I'd Blvd. I called back to get the suite number and was told to wait. After a few minutes she called back and directed me to the back of the complex. I arrive and she looks good, better than most AMP ladies in HR. The massage was a bit rough and there was no body rubs as advertised even after I asked about it. It went downhill from there. On top of the overpriced $70 hour fee, she wanted $100 for a HJ. No thanks. After bartering, she agreed to a nude HJ for the same price. That's still way too high but when you have the itch, you don't want to walk. She let me DATY which was ok yet she looked as stiff as a board. After that, the did the HJ and it was done. After 30 minutes I was out the door with $170 less in my pocket with a subpar experience. I will not return.Thanks for the review. I was going to check them out but now I will pass. Tipping a Franklin is not worth it too me. There are to many fullservice providers out there let alone UTR's that I can have for half that price.

TheKing
01-20-13, 03:01
I visited this place a couple of weeks ago. I tipped. 4 and got a nude HJ with full roaming. The girl was super sexy. I was short of funds on my visit but was told the full menu was available for 1. The only issue I have is that they wouldn't tell my where they were located. They sent a text instead. That troubles me a little because there is now a record that I was in contact with them. Other than that I would recommend the place. I would have gone back but jenny was in town. Look for her ad on backpage. She is a real treat.

TheKing.

Too expensive for my taste. I arrived at the location near Mt. Trashmore on I'd Blvd. I called back to get the suite number and was told to wait. After a few minutes she called back and directed me to the back of the complex. I arrive and she looks good, better than most AMP ladies in HR. The massage was a bit rough and there was no body rubs as advertised even after I asked about it. It went downhill from there. On top of the overpriced $70 hour fee, she wanted $100 for a HJ. No thanks. After bartering, she agreed to a nude HJ for the same price. That's still way too high but when you have the itch, you don't want to walk. She let me DATY which was ok yet she looked as stiff as a board. After that, the did the HJ and it was done. After 30 minutes I was out the door with $170 less in my pocket with a subpar experience. I will not return.

Puvaren
01-27-13, 23:27
I went by the new Sunny Spa on Pembroke Blvd today. I didn't get any hapiness, but I did get a great massage by a woman named Linda. I asked for a medium massage, but I could still feel the strength in her hands. I'm sure she can give a good hard massage. There was a little bit of teasing at the end, making me think the table shower would be fun, but it was just a thourough scrubbing. Plus, this place had the most comfortable tables I've ever been on. On the negative side, there is a bar right next door, and the bass was coming through the walls pretty well. But I was there in the evening.

Thetilly
01-31-13, 18:53

Too expensive for my taste. I arrived at the location near Mt. Trashmore on I'd Blvd. I called back to get the suite number and was told to wait. After a few minutes she called back and directed me to the back of the complex. I arrive and she looks good, better than most AMP ladies in HR. The massage was a bit rough and there was no body rubs as advertised even after I asked about it. It went downhill from there. On top of the overpriced $70 hour fee, she wanted $100 for a HJ. No thanks. After bartering, she agreed to a nude HJ for the same price. That's still way too high but when you have the itch, you don't want to walk. She let me DATY which was ok yet she looked as stiff as a board. After that, the did the HJ and it was done. After 30 minutes I was out the door with $170 less in my pocket with a subpar experience. I will not return.There are two girls that work there. I have seen them both. You have to ask for Susan. Susan gives CFS. And, she is the better looking of the two.

Puvaren
02-01-13, 21:54
Drove by the Relaxation Station by Military Circle Malll, and it was closed again, with the same green piece of paper posted on the door as before.

OdedIsHere
02-02-13, 21:11
There are two girls that work there. I have seen them both. You have to ask for Susan. Susan gives CFS. And, she is the better looking of the two.What's the damage?

Jusblaze1
02-04-13, 13:56
I wanted to get some info on Massage Relaxation Station, what they offer and what the damages are.

Abcdefg1950
02-05-13, 18:00
Had a good time there this time. Visit and ask for Lucy. Make sure she knows you want a lot of attention to your butt, not as much verbally but more like moving to meet the location of her hand(s). Go for the extra 1/2 hour and you will def not be disappointed.

Puvaren
02-06-13, 17:23
Drove by the Relaxation Station by Military Circle Malll, and it was closed again, with the same green piece of paper posted on the door as before.Well, drove by while getting lunch today, and there's a For Lease sign on the window. So I guess they're gone for good this time.

Thetilly
02-08-13, 19:09
What's the damage?.7 to the house, plus $ for FS

TheKing
02-08-13, 20:50
.7 to the house, plus $ for FSSusan will try to get 1. 2 or 1. 4 for FS but she will agree to $.

Puvaren
02-09-13, 17:50
Went by the new place bieng advertised on Newtown Road. It seems like they only have one lady on duty at a time, as I had to wait a few minutes in the lobby. Big open lobby, with oversized chairs, for the foot massages I guess. Massage was int the back, no doors on the rooms just curtains. I didn't get a name, as she only knew a few words of English. Tried to get me to do a DIY at the end, I tried to put her hand there, we ended up doing it together.

Geobuck757
02-10-13, 00:48
Saw this one in the "wild" today at a local bowling establishment. I had seen her before for a massage, and as others have reported she's legit and good looking. Or was good looking. The pics are old and judging by her looks today the meth biz is live and well in Chesapeake.

Just to reaffirm, don't waste time or money.

http://virginia.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/miracle-massages-new-winter-rates-taking-sat-appt-feb-9th/9136721

Dug61
02-10-13, 12:29
I was short on time and couldn't research a new location, as I am frequent reader of this site. I stopped by MAWA for a walk-in, been there a few times in that past and felt comfortable, and was warmly greeted by the cutie running the place had to wait about 10m. Then a upper 30s maybe 40 small attractive Asian lead me to a room, started with a very good medium back massage, she is good. As she work around the upper leg an rump she did not tease but very comfortable with casual touching. Then the flip. Well things where much different she began a light rub "all" over and I went to Rome with no resistance and we finished with great satisfaction. I am keeping this place on my list.

AOTMike13
02-11-13, 16:20
Hey had a pretty good afternoon, went to Portsmouth and visited a spa called "Rose Life Spa". I elected for a hour massage and the massage was very enjoyable not too hard and a lot of attention to the back of my legs and butt. She also brushed up against the boys more than a few times, I took that as a sign to play with her legs and ass and she didn't move away. On the flip I kept touching her and then pulled the towel completely off of me, she looked at me and gave me the "DIY" with some lotion in my hand. So I started and as I kept going she massaged my chest and balls, I tried to put her hand there but she said she doesn't do that. Anyway I kept going and when I busted I aimed it right on her arm, she actually smiled and laughed about it, she said "that was a nice one". Finished the massage and she only charged me 60 even though I could have sworn she told me earlier that I would have to pay for 20 more min. But she didn't charge me for it, I gave her a. 20 tip and her eyes lit up (I guess they don't get tipped much) she smiled gave me a hug and told me to come back and enjoy my day. Was my first time but not bad, with how she reacted to the tip I bet a couple more visits and we can become very friendly.

Vbgent4u2c
02-11-13, 21:32
You think if she had a habit she would be more open to providing extras. Guess I wouldn't want any now. What a shame.

Saw this one in the "wild" today at a local bowling establishment. I had seen her before for a massage, and as others have reported she's legit and good looking. Or was good looking. The pics are old and judging by her looks today the meth biz is live and well in Chesapeake.

Just to reaffirm, don't waste time or money.

http://virginia.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/miracle-massages-new-winter-rates-taking-sat-appt-feb-9th/9136721

Geobuck757
02-12-13, 10:05
You think if she had a habit she would be more open to providing extras. Guess I wouldn't want any now. What a shame.I thought the same thing when I saw her. And maybe she doesn't have a habit but she's got ahold of something that's not treating her too well. I know she used to provide extras a few yers back when she worked out of Atlantic city. She advertised in the body runs section and even told me the first time I saw her in va. But said that wasn't her thing anymore. So as you could imagine I lost all interest right there and haven't been back. She also shares office space with the girl at soothing hands in Chesapeake. Who doesn't give an HJ but lots of teasing and some technique of rubbing the area around that has lead me to happy a few times. She's a go to for me since she's close by and have developed a trusting relationship.

Member #4290
02-12-13, 20:19
Would someone mind sharing the rates and general gratuity info for Mawa with me please.

Much appreciated.

Dave Inva
02-12-13, 21:45
Susan will try to get 1. 2 or 1. 4 for FS but she will agree to $.Vouch as well. She tried real hard to get me to give up $.2 but took $.

Kept saying "next time $.2" even as I was walking out the door. Got obnoxious about it really.

But service was good even if massage was a little rushed and hard.

Dug61
02-13-13, 22:37
Would someone mind sharing the rates and general gratuity info for Mawa with me please.

Much appreciated..6 to the house and .2.3 tip.

Fireball25
02-13-13, 23:16

Much appreciated.Went there this afternoon. I did 60min for .6. I was done by a mid-30's to late 30's girl, about a 5 on looks. Massage was average. Most of the time was spent on the back area, when the flip occurred, she gave me a 10min head massage and asked if I wanted to extend for 30min for. 3. I declined, so she "helped" me with the HE. She did not give me a tip amount, she just asked to take care of her. Gave her .4 for the tip, may have been too much. I'm 50/50 on a revisit.

Lands End
02-16-13, 23:03
Went there on a tip from Popcorn after I found out about the Poplar Hall closing. (Thanks) Standard house fee for this area but the tip seemed a little high. I was recently advanced at work so had a little extra available. Good legit massage and left happy twice! Wish we had a more dependable MP on the Peninsula.

Stay safe and happy hunting!

Puvaren
02-17-13, 17:39
This spa is part of the RS / Top Healing hands group. I recognized the guy at the desk. If I had to guess, they got this place in response to Poplar Hall being closed. Anyways, same good service as the other places, but I didn't partake of the shower, as they barely had the heat on in the place.

Mongeroose
02-18-13, 11:18
Visited there recently and recived a thorough and playful full body massage from slim 45ish masseuse. Location is a bit busy, but cleanliness is on point. Paid $60 for the hour and got the full 60 min. Tipped $30 for complete tension relief. Will repeat.

Abcdefg1950
02-18-13, 15:13
A tip for newbies (learned by a newbie).

DON'T be the first on a table shower on a winter morning. It'll ruin whatever happy feelings you may have had.

This spa is part of the RS / Top Healing hands group. I recognized the guy at the desk. If I had to guess, they got this place in response to Poplar Hall being closed. Anyways, same good service as the other places, but I didn't partake of the shower, as they barely had the heat on in the place.

Puvaren
02-18-13, 18:47
A tip for newbies (learned by a newbie).

DON'T be the first on a table shower on a winter morning. It'll ruin whatever happy feelings you may have had.Another tip (that I learned the hard way too, LOL) let them run the water for a while before hoping on the table, just to make sure it's warm!

Mongeroose
02-28-13, 10:58
Visited Susan despite mixed reviews here. Their operation has moved to a few doors down from Angie. Massage was one of the worst I've had. Main event was one of the better ones. Same rates discussed below. Overall not a great value. Unlikely to repeat. Youth / looks, quiet location, and private room were strong points.

Blarghonk
02-28-13, 12:58
After all my other plans fell through one after the other, I ultimately decided upon a trip to RS, thinking that at least that trip would make for a good return from Afghanistan and 6 months of self-therapy. Unfortunately, even our tried and true RS seems to be slipping. The massage itself was actually pretty nice, after a long 48 hours of traveling, it was quite enjoyable. Decent working of the muscles and good teasing led me to believe the regular slate was coming up. However, on the flip, the towel went back on. Once the towel came off, she insisted on DIY. I thought she wanted to do the faux back and forth before getting down to business, but she was having nothing to do with actually working it. So, I did a DIY with roaming, but even then, only below the waist and over the clothes. I tipped. 2 for the decent massage, but it was hardly the return event I was looking forward to all these months. It would seem that even our Old Faithful (get it, geyser, eruption, I'll see myself out) is starting to falter.

In case it was a provider-only sort of deal, her name was Ana (ah-nah). She was decent looking when she had her mouth shut, but her teeth were all kinds of jacked up. She had an okay body, but again, VERY limited roaming was allowed. I would recommend avoiding her, if you attend RS.

Fireball25
03-02-13, 14:51
Went back from Mawa since I had a good time last time. Visited mid afternoon and it was busy. So busy, that the lady at the counter was the person giving me the massage. While she did some light teasing, nothing more than that. Paid. 6 +.2 tip for 1hr time. Also after 5pm its 30min free according to her. I did not catch her name, mid-30's, kinda of attractive but nothing special.

Bottom line, don't get the massage from the head lady / receptionist.

FrostByteRr
03-05-13, 12:47
Was wondering if anyone had any good info on a caucasian provider at a massage parlor? I don't find asian women attractive so find going to AMP wiggs me out. THe girls on backpage are great, but I'm no really down with going to a motel or house. Any help would be great.

Dennerb
03-20-13, 21:29
http://norfolk.craigslist.org/thp/3693639019.html

Found this on Craigslist and took the plunge. $50 special for one hour. Tina brought me back to the room. Mid 40s, nothing special to look at, but had a great massage. At the end on my stomach. Lots of light touch without specifically grabbing. Then the flip. More massage including inner thighs then encouraged to offer my hand for oil. Took the oil and declined the self service. Convinced her to do the work without too much arm twisting. HJ with lots of play with the other hand. I was able to roam without removing clothing. Got underneath the shirt and bra and had a satisfying finish. No tip was requested, but left her $40. All in all a satisfying trip.

Member #4621
03-24-13, 01:20
I dreamed I was in the area and decided to stop on by Mawa to see if it lived up to some of the recommendations. The dream didn't start off well, as I was greeted with an old lady about 50 years old. My eyes surveyed around, hungering for another opportunity in the building, but alas I was trapped by hope that this lady would take me back to another younger, more attractive lady. Just then another younger lady, a little on the big side but better looking and better English, came up to the front and took my money from the older woman. In my dream I could understand some Chinese, so I heard them discuss my request for an hour massage and TS. I was lead back to a small private room, stripped, and laid down on the massage table awaiting my fate at this place. To my dismay, the same old lady walked in the room and began the massage. I dreamed it was an ok massage, but nothing to write home about. I was covered before and after the flip and there was no hope of attention for my little man. During the TS I was again covered, and my little man woke up for a minute only to be laughed at and smacked back down. I left, disappointed.

My dream did not end there, my good chaps, for I am a man of determination. I would find a good massage with proper ending or else, so help me, I'll never awake from this dream. I recalled hearing about a lady named Susan, with positive feedback, so I figured I'd give her a shot. The address was given and I was over there within 15 minutes. When the door opened, I knew this dream would end well. There stood a pretty and young lady who was very giddy. She lead me back to the private room and I knew exactly what she was about. I knew I'd be leaving happy. Susan had obviously been burned in the past, for she wanted to confirm I had money for the tip. I flashed my stack and asked her to wait until the time was appropriate, and she agreed. There was no pressure. This dream was fun and all about the business I cam there for. She mounted my back wearing only a tank and underwear as she gave me my massage. Then came the teasing about 30 minutes into it. This was a great sign. That left 30 good minutes for the ending. I dreamed she was upfront and asked for the Full Monty. I agreed and she requested $. I had no problem with that. She had a very nice set and a fine piece of meat. She covered me and enjoyed herself almost as much as I enjoyed it. Midway through she asked if I had any requests, but my dream was good enough as it was, so we finished and sat and talked a bit afterwards. I wish my dream could've started here.

BigSarge
03-24-13, 16:58
Hello. I am in the VA beach area until Friday AM (29th). I am looking for a decent massage with good endings. I am staying at the Founders Inn. Any suggestions would be helpful!

Thanks

BigSarge
03-24-13, 19:25
I'm in the Virginia Beach area until Friday (29th). Looking for a decent massage with HE. Preferably a HJ or BJ. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

I dreamed I was in the area and decided to stop on by Mawa to see if it lived up to some of the recommendations. The dream didn't start off well, as I was greeted with an old lady about 50 years old. My eyes surveyed around, hungering for another opportunity in the building, but alas I was trapped by hope that this lady would take me back to another younger, more attractive lady. Just then another younger lady, a little on the big side but better looking and better English, came up to the front and took my money from the older woman. In my dream I could understand some Chinese, so I heard them discuss my request for an hour massage and TS. I was lead back to a small private room, stripped, and laid down on the massage table awaiting my fate at this place. To my dismay, the same old lady walked in the room and began the massage. I dreamed it was an ok massage, but nothing to write home about. I was covered before and after the flip and there was no hope of attention for my little man. During the TS I was again covered, and my little man woke up for a minute only to be laughed at and smacked back down. I left, disappointed.

My dream did not end there, my good chaps, for I am a man of determination. I would find a good massage with proper ending or else, so help me, I'll never awake from this dream. I recalled hearing about a lady named Susan, with positive feedback, so I figured I'd give her a shot. The address was given and I was over there within 15 minutes. When the door opened, I knew this dream would end well. There stood a pretty and young lady who was very giddy. She lead me back to the private room and I knew exactly what she was about. I knew I'd be leaving happy. Susan had obviously been burned in the past, for she wanted to confirm I had money for the tip. I flashed my stack and asked her to wait until the time was appropriate, and she agreed. There was no pressure. This dream was fun and all about the business I cam there for. She mounted my back wearing only a tank and underwear as she gave me my massage. Then came the teasing about 30 minutes into it. This was a great sign. That left 30 good minutes for the ending. I dreamed she was upfront and asked for the Full Monty. I agreed and she requested $. I had no problem with that. She had a very nice set and a fine piece of meat. She covered me and enjoyed herself almost as much as I enjoyed it. Midway through she asked if I had any requests, but my dream was good enough as it was, so we finished and sat and talked a bit afterwards. I wish my dream could've started here.

Johnt8
03-24-13, 20:08

My dream did not end there, my good chaps, for I am a man of determination. I would find a good massage with proper ending or else, so help me, I'll never awake from this dream. I recalled hearing about a lady named Susan, with positive feedback, so I figured I'd give her a shot. The address was given and I was over there within 15 minutes. When the door opened, I knew this dream would end well. There stood a pretty and young lady who was very giddy. She lead me back to the private room and I knew exactly what she was about. I knew I'd be leaving happy. Susan had obviously been burned in the past, for she wanted to confirm I had money for the tip. I flashed my stack and asked her to wait until the time was appropriate, and she agreed. There was no pressure. This dream was fun and all about the business I cam there for. She mounted my back wearing only a tank and underwear as she gave me my massage. Then came the teasing about 30 minutes into it. This was a great sign. That left 30 good minutes for the ending. I dreamed she was upfront and asked for the Full Monty. I agreed and she requested $. I had no problem with that. She had a very nice set and a fine piece of meat. She covered me and enjoyed herself almost as much as I enjoyed it. Midway through she asked if I had any requests, but my dream was good enough as it was, so we finished and sat and talked a bit afterwards. I wish my dream could've started here.Ah yes. Susan is one hell of a dream. Will be visiting again soon. Might try the four hands this time.

Fyre251
03-28-13, 22:21
I had a dream I stopped by this place on Blvd last week. I was met at the counter by a female in her late 30s. Paid for the massage and was directed to a nice room. The massage was nice and exactly what I needed. I was taken for the table shower and was cleaned very well. Little persuasion needed. I would visit again for the price and satisfaction. PM me if you need more details.

FlackHead
03-30-13, 15:55
Found myself in Chesapeake for the evening. Stopped by Sunny. Massage was a little firmer then I prefer. No teasing. Flip was asked if it was ok. Shook my head yeah and a very nice handshake followed .60 to the house 40 for the tip. Had signs up about asking for sexual activity. I was pleased as I left. I'll be back in a few weeks. Anywhere else for a decent massage and a shake?

Spat3005
03-31-13, 09:26
Can anyone PM me info on getting in touch with Kimberly?

Thanks

Doker44
03-31-13, 19:41
Over the weekend I stopped by one of the places, first time in years and the only time I have been in one in the states other then a few times in DC when every time I was loaded after a night of drinking. This weekend I really enjoyed the massage. Not only did I find it to be good value but loved the convenience of just being able to walk in when I want to and didn't feel rushed rather then the often pain in the ass "what time are we meeting" rushed game played with the girls. When I was in there as I dozed off I dreamed I heard the guy next to me and in my dream he was having a good time. I found myself paranoid not of the girls but that some raid would take place. Keep in mind I am not new to mongering.

Just looking on some thoughts for some guys that are experts on this scene, I know the hobby carries risks, but does anybody feel going to these places carries an unacceptable risk. I think its not if but when they will get shutdown one way or another. To be honest I was brainstorming when the best time would be to go in to minimize the risk, if there is such a thing.

Tiki80
04-01-13, 10:25
Ah yes. Susan is one hell of a dream. Will be visiting again soon. Might try the four hands this time.Is there a house fee?

Mongeroose
04-01-13, 14:18
Is there a house fee?70 to the house. 100 tip when I went

Mongeroose
04-01-13, 15:56
I think the risk is acceptable, but your risk tolerance may vary. The cops know what it is going on. They read BP, CL, and this and similar forums. I suspect they usually act when a neighbor / nearby business complains or as part of some deliberate "operation" usually tied in with the state / fed. That said, I only use AMPs here when I can't get an appointment with an UTR in-home or individual provider which I believe are much safer and a better value. I'm not sure what the LE MO is here, but elsewhere I've hobbied they often shut places down without a big bust / arrests. I've also read stories on here about guys getting charged (frequenting a bawdy place?) during busts, so do be careful. If a charge could cost you your family / job / clearance you may think twice. As for best times, do you know when shift change is at the local precinct? Maybe days when LE is busy with big local events, bad weather, or some other calamity? Those are just guesses though. If I were LE those would be my raid times. Good luck.

Over the weekend I stopped by one of the places, first time in years and the only time I have been in one in the states other then a few times in DC when every time I was loaded after a night of drinking. This weekend I really enjoyed the massage. Not only did I find it to be good value but loved the convenience of just being able to walk in when I want to and didn't feel rushed rather then the often pain in the ass "what time are we meeting" rushed game played with the girls. When I was in there as I dozed off I dreamed I heard the guy next to me and in my dream he was having a good time. I found myself paranoid not of the girls but that some raid would take place. Keep in mind I am not new to mongering.

Just looking on some thoughts for some guys that are experts on this scene, I know the hobby carries risks, but does anybody feel going to these places carries an unacceptable risk. I think its not if but when they will get shutdown one way or another. To be honest I was brainstorming when the best time would be to go in to minimize the risk, if there is such a thing.

Robespiere
04-02-13, 08:49

Just looking on some thoughts for some guys that are experts on this scene, I know the hobby carries risks, but does anybody feel going to these places carries an unacceptable risk. I think its not if but when they will get shutdown one way or another. To be honest I was brainstorming when the best time would be to go in to minimize the risk, if there is such a thing.There are a host of new laws on this business. It all depends on the town you are in. I can speak in terms of AMP's. First, when you speak of "risks", there are different kinds of "risks". I would say to you that you would be wise to never forget that these girls are essentially working girls. Period. You may be the second or tenth guy that day. You figure it out. They ain't your girlfriends and you ain't "special". It is all about money. Too many mongers are in "the lonely hearts club" who have fantasies of running off into the sunset with one of these girls. You are there to get serviced. End of story.

Second, you are dead on that they will eventually get closed. Maybe a month, maybe a year, maybe ten years. They will be closed. All it takes is a nosy neighbor, an election coming up, a new police chief, or a disgruntled monger that didn't get his schlong serviced properly and posts it on here. That's all. That is neither here nor there. For you, what is important is that you are not there when they do get closed. First, foremost, and above all, don't believe the crap you read on these boards from all the a holes who think they are graduates of the Harvard Law School. You may walk away, or your life can become a living hell. Also depends on if you have anything to lose. There are people who are successful that monger and they obviously take a greater risk. There are a lot of mongers with wrap sheets who have essentially nothing to lose and could care less if they are on the 11 o'clock news. All depends. Finally, I will leave you with this. This post caught my eye because I have a friend who recently went to his first visit to an AMP. Unfortunately for him, there was a raid that day. They questioned him and arrested him as a John patronizing a prostitute. Bad enough. But it didn't end there. They now have an expansion of the sexual predator laws in his state and he will now be placed on that list as a "sexual predator". When he told me this I said that wasn't possible because that law is for more violent and heinous stuff. Not so. A casual stop at the local AMP for a after work HJ, he is now a "sexual predator". His life is essentially now ruined. You decide if there are "risks" in this business. That, my friend, you can take to the bank.

Scrappy Coco
04-02-13, 23:22
Saw her during Super Bowl weekend last appt of the night .7 for house lots of? S how you hear of us you know price things like that ok massage good teasing lasted maybe 15 min then flip kept asking 130 finally agreed 1. Good skills little bit of everything started oral then mish fin in doggy pop then out said come back but 130 next. Nice overall no fuss no woundering but location at night all else closed in area and going out back sure would raise? S if seen. Has she moved anyone tried other girl there.

Scrappy Coco
04-03-13, 14:07
Set up midday appt. 2 girls working both were cute. Didn't have much time got 30 min for .4 for a good solid massage. No teasing all back. Offerd 30 more for .2 took it all front. Now here comes the teasing close and brushing at full attention with smiles and chuckling. Made hints only offer was dyi declined. Tipped .1 and out the door I went. Don't think anything more on table but would do 30 min again. Like I said good solid massage.

Laura2013
04-05-13, 11:22
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

SouthernGent00
04-08-13, 09:30
Does anyone know if Susan is still around town? Haven't seen them advertising lately on BP.

Lands End
04-11-13, 14:57
Just Got back from there. Been a few times now and left happy every time. Twice the first time! I like the reliability of this place and it seems there is a lot more roaming allowed (I had her bare chested today and got to suck on them a little). But, this place is probably the most expensive in the area. I strictly limit myself to one excursion off the peninsula each month. Excellent massages from all the girls I have seen.

As always,

Stay safe out there.

Bt2123
04-11-13, 20:42
Does anyone know if Susan is still around town? Haven't seen them advertising lately on BP.The number goes straight telling you the voice mailbox is not setup. I think they either left town or got rolled. Too bad, I only had he pleasure of visiting once. Had hoped to repeat.

OldPapa
04-14-13, 21:19
If this place was in VB, I would have jumped on this today. BUT, it's in Williamsburg. Which seems very shadey to me. If they are legit Uncle will shut them down immediately. Anyone venture to this place?

Stay Thirsty but Tread lightly my Friends.

http://newportnews.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/the-village-spa-and-concepts-23/9897643

Ortho313
04-15-13, 08:38
If this place was in VB, I would have jumped on this today. BUT, it's in Williamsburg. Which seems very shadey to me. If they are legit Uncle will shut them down immediately. Anyone venture to this place?

Stay Thirsty but Tread lightly my Friends.

http://newportnews.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/the-village-spa-and-concepts-23/9897643The address in the ad is actually a 7-11 near Fords Colony in Williamsburg. The same phone number has been used in similiar ads in other cities.

Careful with this one!

Ortho

BoneDaddy9568
04-28-13, 22:08
Has anyone got a 4 hand massage in HR? I have seen them advertised here and am hesitant to do so. I believe Mawa advertises 4 hand. I would think there wouldn't be any HE because one girl would not do that with the other girl there and vice versa. I would also doubt they would do the HE together and if they did, you have to pay double the tip. Anyone been in this scenario before?

Ukcats2012
05-06-13, 06:28
Saw Kimberly last week she posts on massage portion of backpage. She's definitely older but man her cans are amazing. Got a good 1 hour massage. She's very talkative but does a legit massage and once you flip her tits come out and man they are nice. After the flip she asks if you want a happy ending. She leads you to the futon and does BBBJCIM and it was amazing. Will repeat.

Randytomcatt
05-06-13, 21:05
Saw Kimberly last week she posts on massage portion of backpage. She's definitely older but man her cans are amazing. Got a good 1 hour massage. She's very talkative but does a legit massage and once you flip her tits come out and man they are nice. After the flip she asks if you want a happy ending. She leads you to the futon and does BBBJCIM and it was amazing. Will repeat.Really? A review of someone with several already. Why don't you TOFTT with someone new and gain some credibility. This was a waste of time and just got you an increment in number of posts.

Lands End
05-12-13, 00:51
I hope I don't come off like an a$$ here but I have said before, I do not usually share info with Regular Members even though I am one. The reason I am is because I only try to post good info and I do not hobby very often. So please don't Pm me asking for info if you are a Regular Member. I don't think I have made it very hard for you to figure out the what, where, and when if you review all my posts and do a little homework. MOST Senior Members are there because they have done a lot of legwork and posted here on USASG.

I still look at a SMs posts to see if I think there is an acceptable amount of info going out to share what they ask for. They are more likely to get info from me than any of the RMs. A lot of what I have posted here has come from just reading the forums, doing my own homework, and proceeding with caution. Respectfully, you should do the same.

As always,

Stay Safe

Dug61
05-12-13, 10:50
Set up midday appt. 2 girls working both were cute. Didn't have much time got 30 min for .4 for a good solid massage. No teasing all back. Offerd 30 more for .2 took it all front. Now here comes the teasing close and brushing at full attention with smiles and chuckling. Made hints only offer was dyi declined. Tipped .1 and out the door I went. Don't think anything more on table but would do 30 min again. Like I said good solid massage.I too visited Anne Spa recently and the girls are cute, however I only received a fair massage at best and only on back, then she gave the up-sale for front massage. I was a sucker and took the up-sale with much disappointment. This included the TS and she was focused on DIY not shower. There are better places to spend the $s and get a better rub and what ever.

VA Beach
05-12-13, 14:16
I had a few experiences recently but haven't had a chance to update.

The reviews on the place on Constitution are pretty much on the mark. Good selection of pretty girls. They actually had the available girls come to the front for me to pick. I picked a very pretty girl. She didn't speak much English. The massage was not that good, but she offered more for a tip and delivered. It's a little more pricey than some of the other places, but the girls are younger and prettier.

The place on Newtown has become my favorite. Massage Oriental, next to Rays NY Pizza, close to the Blvd. The girls are okay, a little older than the other place. They are very friendly but don't speak much English. The massages are the best I've ever had. I've been there 3 time and have been impressed all 3 time. Teasing and roaming. All DYI but teasing while doing so. For the best massage and teasing this is the best place. Price is reasonable. The last lady I had goes by Mary.

Mongeroose
05-29-13, 14:36
Dreamed of 2 more visits here over the last month. Called ahead for Linda both times. She was there the first time and I got slightly more playful massage with TS. I would not recommend the TS however as my chest broke out in acne the next day. Second time Linda was "on vacation" so I drew Anna. She was older and not as attractive as Linda but provided a similar level of service for $20 tip. Helped me get dressed, which was mixed result as I'd like to have gotten all of the lotion / oil off first. Not sure if I'll return as Kimberly is a better value. Any AMPs with younger providers and HE / TS around, or is this as good as it gets for $80-100? Thanks.Mo.

Visited there recently and recived a thorough and playful full body massage from slim 45ish masseuse. Location is a bit busy, but cleanliness is on point. Paid $60 for the hour and got the full 60 min. Tipped $30 for complete tension relief. Will repeat.

GizmoJoe
05-30-13, 20:57
Not from the area, just visiting / vacationing. Not mongering.

(http://chesapeake.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/miracle-massages-new-massage-hrs-today1230-to-630-sun-19th/9136721)

Went to see Kelly today and got one of the best Deep Tissue Massages I've ever had. Did not get any extras as this group is legit massage. I explained what I needed (not a newbie at massages) and she covered all areas and I think I really made her earn it as it has been long over due.

She is a nice lady and gives a straight up excellent massage. She has no HE and no touching rules. I would do it again in the next couple of days if I was going to be here. I wanted to post this as I saw several not so glowing reviews and this forum is about recent experience. Correct?

Prices here are a bit more than at home (PA) but this was worth it. YMMV

Geobuck757
06-01-13, 12:58
Not from the area, just visiting / vacationing. Not mongering.

(

http://chesapeake.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/miracle-massages-new-massage-hrs-today1230-to-630-sun-19th/9136721

)

Went to see Kelly today and got one of the best Deep Tissue Massages I've ever had. Did not get any extras as this group is legit massage. I explained what I needed (not a newbie at massages) and she covered all areas and I think I really made her earn it as it has been long over due.

She is a nice lady and gives a straight up excellent massage. She has no HE and no touching rules. I would do it again in the next couple of days if I was going to be here. I wanted to post this as I saw several not so glowing reviews and this forum is about recent experience. Correct?

Prices here are a bit more than at home (PA) but this was worth it. YMMVEven her sensual massage is a no go there. Lots of teasing but that's all.

Doker44
06-01-13, 17:16
Thanks for the review GizmoJoe but probably why she gets the bad reviews is because of the nature of this board, so here she should probably be badly reviewed but your post is honest and for that Thanks.

Went over to Massage Oriental, nice place inside and the massage was very good. I don't necessarily like the places known for HE because I am paranoid and I knew this place wasnt known for it. Two strange things. I was getting a very good back massage and she had me flip and within 30 seconds of the flip she said the time was up, I set up an hour, and because I was enjoying it so much she was right I did get an hour. Usually they have you flip within your hour in my experience. She asked me if I wanted another half hour and I said yes, another great non-rushed massage but the other strange thing was she wanted to have a conversation. Not have a conversation and not do anything but have a conversation while giving the massage, I found that unusual.

This is the place to go if you want a good massage with out filling out paper work, sitting in a waiting room while a massues pretend they are part of the medical filed all while being horrified of seeing a buttock. Most here would probably be happier going somewhere else but I would recommend.

Mongeroose
06-03-13, 08:10
Dropped by Mawa this weekend when an opportunity presented itself. Did not call ahead as monger-phone was in office. Linda was mid-30s, stocky, good enough looking, younger than most providers here. Paid. 7 for hour plus TS. Mentioned that I'd been there 4 times before and who I'd seen. She complained a bit about not calling first. Went back to room and got ready. Left tip in plain view. She came in and said off the bat she doesn't like to be touched,"it tickles." Okay, no prob, I respect boundaries. Massage goes on for the hour with nary a tease, no brushing, jr covered the whole time. Alarm goes off, time for TS. Back we go, good enough TS, still covered, she suggests I DIY, but I request HE instead, she declines saying she'll get in trouble. Went through this drill twice. Fair enough, maybe they've gone legit. I get dressed and leave, but no tip since service was sub-standard. First time I've had a bad experience here. Unlikely to return anytime soon.

Ortho313
06-03-13, 09:06
Sorry to hear about your bad experience. I've seen Linda and Cece within the last 2 weeks and have received standard service and was very happy when I left. I too stopped by without an appointment and they lady who is normally at the desk did complain about my not having an appointment. It appears that they are so busy that anyone without an appointment creates issues for them.

Ortho.

Dropped by Mawa this weekend when an opportunity presented itself. Did not call ahead as monger-phone was in office. Linda was mid-30s, stocky, good enough looking, younger than most providers here. Paid. 7 for hour plus TS. Mentioned that I'd been there 4 times before and who I'd seen. She complained a bit about not calling first. Went back to room and got ready. Left tip in plain view. She came in and said off the bat she doesn't like to be touched,"it tickles." Okay, no prob, I respect boundaries. Massage goes on for the hour with nary a tease, no brushing, jr covered the whole time. Alarm goes off, time for TS. Back we go, good enough TS, still covered, she suggests I DIY, but I request HE instead, she declines saying she'll get in trouble. Went through this drill twice. Fair enough, maybe they've gone legit. I get dressed and leave, but no tip since service was sub-standard. First time I've had a bad experience here. Unlikely to return anytime soon.

Geobuck757
06-03-13, 10:56
Dropped by Mawa this weekend when an opportunity presented itself. Did not call ahead as monger-phone was in office. Linda was mid-30s, stocky, good enough looking, younger than most providers here. Paid. 7 for hour plus TS. Mentioned that I'd been there 4 times before and who I'd seen. She complained a bit about not calling first. Went back to room and got ready. Left tip in plain view. She came in and said off the bat she doesn't like to be touched,"it tickles." Okay, no prob, I respect boundaries. Massage goes on for the hour with nary a tease, no brushing, jr covered the whole time. Alarm goes off, time for TS. Back we go, good enough TS, still covered, she suggests I DIY, but I request HE instead, she declines saying she'll get in trouble. Went through this drill twice. Fair enough, maybe they've gone legit. I get dressed and leave, but no tip since service was sub-standard. First time I've had a bad experience here. Unlikely to return anytime soon.If you are in that area just keep going and go to sunny spa in Chesapeake on kempsville. Much better service.

ZenExecutive
06-03-13, 13:04
I second Geobuck's recommendation for Sunny Spa. I go there a couple of times a month. I never ask and don't negotiate. It just happens and I tip them $40. This might be a little much but I get such a great massage and ending it's worth it.

If you are in that area just keep going and go to sunny spa in Chesapeake on kempsville. Much better service.

Popcorn52
06-04-13, 17:13
I have been looking for a good Massage without having to cross the HRBT. A friend of mine suggest I try the MM bridge Chesapeake. I did some checking and in looking for one I found two. Tried One one weekend then the other. Oriental Massage, cost more and I think the ladies are better looking, but have only been there once. Good massage, table shower and left happy. Massage Stressless Time doesn't look like much from outside, but once inside it is clean but small. Massage was little better than good but the table shower was one of the best I ever had, plus ending was the same. Both are on Battlefield blvd, really when I went to one I was looking for the other could not find it so went to one I found. Any questions you can PM me.

Popcorn52

Michigan3
06-06-13, 09:30
I second Geobuck's recommendation for Sunny Spa. I go there a couple of times a month. I never ask and don't negotiate. It just happens and I tip them $40. This might be a little much but I get such a great massage and ending it's worth it.I thought Sunny Spa was in VB. Is this the name of the establishment? I have tried other AMP on Battlefield; but would like options.

LostSoul2308
06-06-13, 15:18
I thought Sunny Spa was in VB. Is this the name of the establishment? I have tried other AMP on Battlefield; but would like options.The one in Va Beach is no where near the experience as the one on Kempsville in Chesapeake.

Fireball25
06-06-13, 17:06
I thought Sunny Spa was in VB. Is this the name of the establishment? I have tried other AMP on Battlefield; but would like options.This = http://chesapeake.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sunny-spa-757-436-5553-chesapeake-and-va-beach/7586514

Not many options, but all have been discussed on this board. (past month)

Johnt8
06-07-13, 05:58
This =

http://chesapeake.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sunny-spa-757-436-5553-chesapeake-and-va-beach/7586514

Not many options, but all have been discussed on this board. (past month) Only time I have had a bad experience at SS was when the boss was there. Almost every time I go there I leave very happy with a great massage.

Michigan3
06-07-13, 11:09
This =

http://chesapeake.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sunny-spa-757-436-5553-chesapeake-and-va-beach/7586514

Not many options, but all have been discussed on this board. (past month) Thank You for the information. I will have to try them very soon.

TheKing
06-08-13, 02:04
This place is a winner. I had Neenee or something like that. Probably late 40's but nice smooth skin and some nice natural C's. Good massage and great ending. She even had a kitty in the room that she let me play with near the end of my hour. Door fee was. 6 and I tipped an extra. 6 because her kitty was so cute, warm and fuzzy. I wonder if I can pick one up like that at the SPCA?

Mongeroose
06-08-13, 09:33
Dreamed a visit to Sunny based on the reco's here. Called ahead for appointment. Greeted by a 50ish asian lady, a bit older than I prefer, didn't get her name. Room and table were fine, but I was a bit concerned about the half curtain instead of door. This place in next door to a daycare, so I could hear kids singing and playing through the wall during my massage. Massage was one of the best I've gotten here. Sufficient teasing, brushing, and roaming over clothes allowed during back massage. Front massage left me happy even though she wasn't much to look at. I'd recommend skipping the TS. Overall an improvement in massage quality over Mawa, but less attractive and liberal provider than Linda at Mawa. Not sure if I'll return. Kimberly continues to be my best option, with Mawa as a backup if Linda is available. 60 HR + 10 TS + 20 Tip (She was done in 45 mins, including shower).

Bleach
06-10-13, 12:42
My experience wasn't as nice as others, but still not bad. My provider didn't have a kitty in the room but as always YMMV. Oh well, somewhat disappointed, but that's how this thing goes.

TheBootyMan
06-11-13, 08:28
First and foremost, thanks to all contributing members for info and advice provided leading me to take this 1st dive.

Just to provide some updated info, I took a trip to Holland. Quick call right before heading there 1 hour before closing. Got the front girl who runs out when door opens. Room has curtain and door, door left wide open. She gave a really decent massage actually working out knots. She worked the butt but not the boys. Package draped on flip. 1st time, not happy but didn't push it as I half expected it. She promised better next time as typical. Tipped $15, gave her a groping hug, told her I'm going to hold her to that "better next time" and would be back next week.

Week later did a mid-day call, arrived 20 mins later, and got her again (other girl finished her client 20 mins into my appt and minded the front so no running out). Door left cracked this time- good sign. Another decent massage, left the draping loose on the flip. Up-sell on time as barely flipped before time was up, I went for it knowing I'd just take it out of her tip. Only a little coaxing needed to leave happy. $ damage with tip and extra time. She wanted more but didn't get it. Make me happy within the hour!

Forumvip
06-18-13, 12:39
Went to the Spa on Newtown Road. I didn't call ahead so I had to wait in the room for 20 minutes before the massage started. I was seen by Mary, an older but pretty lady. The massage was great and there was alot of teasing around the boys and inner thighs. On the flip, the trading continued but Mary showed no signs of touching my friend. She told me that there were ten minutes left and I tried to guide her hand down there. She said no and motioned for me to DIY. I tried again but she wouldn't bite. I finished myself and gently roamed her backside with no problems. She cleaned me up and met me at the front to pay. It was 56 for the hr. I tipped 20. Doubt I'll return. I hate DIY.

VA Beach
06-23-13, 03:39
I had purposely avoided this place. When massage places started popping up in the area a local new channel ran a story and focused on this place. It's changed names multiple times. I've see various reviews, and also that the lady who runs it follows that reviews line.

I swung by after having a few drinks at a local bar, something I've never done before just to check it out real quick. Lisa the lady who greeted, me wasn't very attractive but insisted that she would give a "full" body message, see repeated full body a few times. I said I'd go get $ (even though they take credit cards). I was going to move on, but I was to curious and hit an ATM and returned. $50 upfront for an hour. This is the first time that I've had anyone stay in the room while I undressed and she seemed to like what she saw. Massage stared slow and weak, but got better. On the flip. With plenty of time, she went right to work on mini me, without saying anything. He agreed it was a good one.

It would have been great if she was more attractive. I didn't get to see any of the other girls. It looks like the girls live there, as there was a room with clothes laid out and food being prepared in a back room as I passed.

VA Beach
06-23-13, 03:40
I had purposely avoided this place. When massage places started popping up in the area a local new channel ran a story and focused on this place. It's changed names multiple times. I've see various reviews, and also that the lady who runs it follows that reviews line.

I swung by after having a few drinks at a local bar, something I've never done before just to check it out real quick. Lisa the lady who greeted, me wasn't very attractive but insisted that she would give a "full" body message, see repeated full body a few times. I said I'd go get $ (even though they take credit cards). I was going to move on, but I was to curious and hit an ATM and returned. $50 upfront for an hour. This is the first time that I've had anyone stay in the room while I undressed and she seemed to like what she saw. Massage stared slow and weak, but got better. On the flip. With plenty of time, she went right to work on mini me, without saying anything. He agreed it was a good one.

It would have been great if she was more attractive. I didn't get to see any of the other girls. It looks like the girls live there, as there was a room with clothes laid out and food being prepared in a back room as I passed.

Salty Dawg
07-13-13, 13:05
Been to this establishment 2X's, good massage and finish both times. Yes the ladies are not young as I normally like but they are good at what they do.

Lands End
07-18-13, 16:11
Just got back across the bridge. Went there and found out that Faye moved to New York. I can't remember if I talked about her on the board but I know that I have answered a few PMs about this place and spoke of her there. The only thing special about her was that she is more adventurous than the rest of the girls. She allowed more roaming. Any way, new day same report, you still leave happy and they are still expensive.

Lands End

TheKing
07-18-13, 19:28
This place rocks! My return trip was even better than the first. They had younger girls working on my visit. The one I got was cute but nothing to write home about. I went to restroom before the massage and saw a very pretty girl hanging out in the back. I thought about requesting her for my massage but didn't. Boy did I make the right choice by not saying anything. I haven't had this much fun at an AMP here since the Newport News at City Center closed down years ago. I won't go into details but there are 69 reasons I will go back soon.

TheKing

Mongermonger
07-19-13, 13:39
This place rocks! My return trip was even better than the first. They had younger girls working on my visit. The one I got was cute but nothing to write home about. I went to restroom before the massage and saw a very pretty girl hanging out in the back. I thought about requesting her for my massage but didn't. Boy did I make the right choice by not saying anything. I haven't had this much fun at an AMP here since the Newport News at City Center closed down years ago. I won't go into details but there are 69 reasons I will go back soon.

TheKingThat advertises with the line "Enjoy our magic touch! You will be feeling like the "KING" since the moment you walk in, here is your "KINGDOM'."

TheKing
07-19-13, 21:00
Go there and have a good time!

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/thp/3945854891.html

That advertises with the line "Enjoy our magic touch! You will be feeling like the "KING" since the moment you walk in, here is your "KINGDOM'."

Navy81
07-19-13, 22:39
Go there and have a good time!

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/thp/3945854891.htmlI went there earlier today and the girl I got was pretty cute. I didn't find 69 reasons to repeat. I only got the usual. The girl kept saying boss can see.

Mongeroose
07-24-13, 15:04
I went there yesterday after a couple BPers could not meet my schedule. Drew Michelle I think she said. 45ish HWP. I actually think they did a switch-a-roo at some point. Wish I could have got the girl at the door. Got a good medium massage though. Not sure if TS was available, didn't see one in the back. Massage featured teasing throughout with HE finish and breast sucking / squeezing. 60+40. Too much lotion for my taste and no towels in the room to wipe off with, just some paper towels. Kind of busy mall with bus stop and restaurant nearby. Nothing special. Will not repeat. I prefer Mawa despite one bad experience there.Mo.

I went there earlier today and the girl I got was pretty cute. I didn't find 69 reasons to repeat. I only got the usual. The girl kept saying boss can see.

RSteele9
07-26-13, 09:36
I went there earlier today and the girl I got was pretty cute. I didn't find 69 reasons to repeat. I only got the usual. The girl kept saying boss can see.How was your experience? Price?

Amesdan
07-28-13, 21:07
Went to an AMP on Battlefield, south of the bridge, yesterday for a massage. The place is located in a sort of small strip mall. Called first and they said to come on in. I told them 30 mins and arrived about 40 mins later. Location is not bad, but it is open to all driving along Battlefield. There is parking in the back (which I learned later) but the entrance is in the front.

Once I arrived I was greeted by a tall thin busty asian (nice!). She asked me what I wanted and I said a 60 min massage. She told me it was $60 and I gave her the cash. She asked if I wanted a TS. Yes. Another $10, she says. Sure, whatever.

I am led to the room and another girl comes in. Damn, was hoping to keep the first girl. She comes in and asked what kind of massage. I say deep tissue. She says another $10. Sure, whatever. She says, since you've paid $80 already, you can just pay $10 more and get the 90 min massage. Again. Sure, why not.

She walks out and a third girl comes in. Not bad, but the least attractive of the three. Probably mid 40s. We start face down and its going well.

Decent massage, lots of attention to the ass. Standard finish on the flip with lots of roaming. Ended with the table shower. Which was good to get the oil off. Tipped $40.

Good time overall. Might repeat in hopes of getting the thin busty girl!

Be safe.

BuckMaster
07-29-13, 17:09
Might make the drive down from Willamsburg, what the closest AMP to 64 with a good massage and good handshake?

Popcorn52
07-29-13, 17:18
I have been to Oriental Massage on Battlefield blvd more than I like to say (more than a few). It is alright but seems to only have two girls that work there. Last visit wasOK but she keep on with the tip (how much and etc.) was not happy with what I gave her. Still good massage but a new face would be nice. Some ending also little more than I like to spend but shower is in the cost so that seems to equal things out.

Popcorn

Geobuck757
07-31-13, 11:03
Might make the drive down from Willamsburg, what the closest AMP to 64 with a good massage and good handshake?Massage time off battlefield in chesapeake.

Mongeroose
08-10-13, 08:05
Fellow earthlings, I made my first trip to Barbara's this past week and I'm happy to report that she has used her remote viewing powers to destroy the alien clone mother-ship orbiting the south pole. Luckily for me her imagination does not detract from her massage and HE skills. She has a nice dark room in her home set up for massage, just watch out for the electric dolphin. Massage was legit with regular teasing. Finish technique was outstanding, matched only by a few older Korean ladies I've met near DC. Much better finish than any of the AMPs around here, and not too much oil left on. Major downside is that I smelled like an ash-tray when I left. Highly recommend unless you are a non-smoker that needs absolute discretion. Enjoy. Mo.

Redleg27
08-10-13, 20:16
All is true she has saved us and gives an awesome rim job to go with the BBBJTCIM.

Fellow earthlings, I made my first trip to Barbara's this past week and I'm happy to report that she has used her remote viewing powers to destroy the alien clone mother-ship orbiting the south pole. Luckily for me her imagination does not detract from her massage and HE skills. She has a nice dark room in her home set up for massage, just watch out for the electric dolphin. Massage was legit with regular teasing. Finish technique was outstanding, matched only by a few older Korean ladies I've met near DC. Much better finish than any of the AMPs around here, and not too much oil left on. Major downside is that I smelled like an ash-tray when I left. Highly recommend unless you are a non-smoker that needs absolute discretion. Enjoy. Mo.

Scorpio22
08-11-13, 07:32
All is true she has saved us and gives an awesome rim job to go with the BBBJTCIM.
Fellow earthlings, I made my first trip to Barbara's this past week and I'm happy to report that she has used her remote viewing powers to destroy the alien clone mother-ship orbiting the south pole. Luckily for me her imagination does not detract from her massage and HE skills. She has a nice dark room in her home set up for massage, just watch out for the electric dolphin. Massage was legit with regular teasing. Finish technique was outstanding, matched only by a few older Korean ladies I've met near DC. Much better finish than any of the AMPs around here, and not too much oil left on. Major downside is that I smelled like an ash-tray when I left. Highly recommend unless you are a non-smoker that needs absolute discretion. Enjoy. Mo.What does she look like and what were her rates?

Jusblaze1
08-13-13, 03:12
Hello fellow hobbyist, mongers etc. I would just like to say you all in Hampton roads are greedy and selfish. Not only do you have barb, but you also have Susan, and several other massuse with great prices and end is included. Whereas us in Richmond are having to put up with ridiculous prices and topless, nude, end is more more more $. I wouldn't mind even getting your lower tiered massuse like Cynthia / Celeste / Angel or Green Eyed Blond or Dani.

CoupleOfInches
08-13-13, 07:35
Hello fellow hobbyist, mongers etc. I would just like to say you all in Hampton roads are greedy and selfish. Not only do you have barb, but you also have Susan, and several other massuse with great prices and end is included. Whereas us in Richmond are having to put up with ridiculous prices and topless, nude, end is more more more $. I wouldn't mind even getting your lower tiered massuse like Cynthia / Celeste / Angel or Green Eyed Blond or Dani.Depending on traffic we are just a two hour drive away. Pick up the phone and make an appointment. Or do the walk in thing. There is no greed here. We have all been very open and direct with our support and comments on what is in the area.

BoneDaddy9568
08-17-13, 02:42
Has anyone got a 4 hand massage in HR? I have seen them advertised here and am hesitant to do so. I believe Mawa advertises 4 hand. I would think there wouldn't be any HE because one girl would not do that with the other girl there and vice versa. I would also doubt they would do the HE together and if they did, you have to pay double the tip. Anyone been in this scenario before?Figured I'd ask again.

Also, has anyone tried those BP ads for asian women that states $140 at the door and anything we do during the time is free?

Jusblaze1
08-17-13, 21:17
What is the risk factor from licking and sucking a massage / provider tits. Maybe hiv transmission from previous client who nutted on her breast.

Navy81
08-22-13, 18:44
Figured I'd ask again.

Also, has anyone tried those BP ads for asian women that states $140 at the door and anything we do during the time is free?Yes I have. She's an average looking Asian chick and kinda robotic at first, but she seemed to get into it after a a few minutes and was willing to try a couple of different positions. I had a little bit of time left after we finished and gave a small massage after that. Nothing special or anything but not bad for the price.

Popcorn52
09-02-13, 11:31
Been to Massage Time on in Chesapeake, more than a few times. My last visit was great worth the extra miles I have to travel. The lady that took my $$ was in a dress and low top was thinking she would be great for my massage. Did 90 minutes hoping she would do the job. But she wasn't nice looking lady about 30 but not the figure of the lady at the door but OK. Massage was little different but good more finger working, rooming was aloud, and the HJ was all you are going to get. I have tried at no luck. Will go back. If anyone know of better place please let my know?

Popcorn

Mongeroose
09-03-13, 09:22
Visited the Foot Spa at Hilltop (formerly Healing Hands?) on Labor Day after a couple of BPers didn't pick up. Ana was the only one there so I booked a 30 minute massage for 40. Ana was 35ish, slightly younger and more attractive than the local average AMP fare. The place is small but clean. Having the whole place to ourselves was nice since we did not have to worry about disturbing others over open ceilings. Light touch was requested and adequately executed. Roaming over jeans was generous, no area off limits. HE on the flip was a bit mechanical and no roaming above the waist. She did do a good job cleaning me off and left a fluffy towel behind for me to get any extra oil. Tipped 20, so overall a good value for not having to call ahead or book an appointment day in advance. Would repeat for a quickie, but not a long stay.

Johnt8
09-05-13, 08:46
Went here last week and had a wonderful experience as I was looking for a nice massage along with a HE. Heard some good reports and when I arrived a guy was standing outside and immediately went inside as I approached the door. Asked for a 1 hour massage and was then approached by a nice thin B cup middle aged lady. Had a great massage with all things leading up to the HE and then on the flip she proceeded with a nice HE which was not mechanical. Actually got into it with my roaming and stopped to chat about it along the way to happiness. After it was all said and done she finished with a nice foot massage. All in all a great experience and I would and will repeat. For more details please PM me.

Dfs N Vabeach
09-18-13, 00:28
You guys are right; if you can get past the space ship stuff and the talk of your brain on constant mode you'll do ok with her. Nice massage and nice ending, enjoy and be careful out there.

Tyrate
09-18-13, 14:50
You guys are right; if you can get past the space ship stuff and the talk of your brain on constant mode you'll do ok with her. Nice massage and nice ending, enjoy and be careful out there.Curious Is Beverly And Barbara The Same Person? (Sorry About Caps For Some Reason The Cell Keeps Adding Automatically)