PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

CoolWays
08-24-18, 23:58
These three have all been good down hill and have now hit an all time low.

Does anyone have some new information on BP?

Coco at 419 is a decent massage but she had a real attitude on my last visit like she was the best around.COCO is nice and decent massage but it gets old quick with her bragging about she has the best body in town and she knows how to give best service in town. Over and over.

HelmetHead540
08-25-18, 10:42
COCO is nice and decent massage but it gets old quick with her bragging about she has the best body in town and she knows how to give best service in town. Over and over.That's disappointing to hear about Coco. My experience in the past was practically the opposite. Almost to the point of wondering if she had self-image and self-confidence issues.

Based on the current talent (or lack thereof), though, she may actually currently be the "best" in town. Relatively speaking of course LOL.

CobraGuy
08-25-18, 10:52
COCO is nice and decent massage but it gets old quick with her bragging about she has the best body in town and she knows how to give best service in town. Over and over.Hey, just go with it and tell her if she thinks she is so good to prove it to you!

CoolWays
08-25-18, 11:54
Hey, just go with it and tell her if she thinks she is so good to prove it to you!Yeah it's all a come on for $$ plus house. Crazy.

Hobbyist540
08-25-18, 22:04
Yeah it's all a come on for $$ plus house. Crazy.I only paid her. 8 + house for BBBJ. Of course that was early spring.

RRG5791
08-26-18, 14:39
Anyone know if Cici is returning.

CoolWays
08-27-18, 14:28
Anyone know if Cici is returning.I believe she is at the place on 419 Ji Juang or something.

John287
09-05-18, 20:48
Is it really this dead around the area for massages?

OceanMinded
09-06-18, 08:03
Has anyone sampled the new talent at BP?

Brabus33
09-11-18, 14:35
Does anyone remember the redhead that lived over on read mountain road? I saw her a couple times and had a blast every single time. I don't have her contact info and I can't remember her name. Wondered if anyone kept up with her and knew is still giving massages.

Cujo1958
09-11-18, 16:54
Does anyone remember the redhead that lived over on read mountain road? I saw her a couple times and had a blast every single time. I don't have her contact info and I can't remember her name. Wondered if anyone kept up with her and knew is still giving massages.Yes, but I won't give out that contact info because she prefers her privacy. But she does read this board so she'll see your post and if she wants to see you, she'll send you a pm. And she's not on Read Mountain Road anymore so don't anybody go knocking on doors.

SpaceNut
09-11-18, 19:55
I would be interested in talking to her too if she feels inclined.

Yes, but I won't give out that contact info because she prefers her privacy. But she does read this board so she'll see your post and if she wants to see you, she'll send you a pm. And she's not on Read Mountain Road anymore so don't anybody go knocking on doors.

MeatMe
09-11-18, 20:10
I took a chance on this place to see if any improvement in staff but was very disappointed with the two providers were 2 out of 10. Was hoping maybe Apple got transferred there, Roanoke is drying up fast. May have to go to Graves Mill to find someone decent.

Jim1960
09-11-18, 20:14
I would be interested in talking to her too if she feels inclined.I'd love for her to pm me.

Brabus33
09-12-18, 05:34
Yes, but I won't give out that contact info because she prefers her privacy. But she does read this board so she'll see your post and if she wants to see you, she'll send you a pm. And she's not on Read Mountain Road anymore so don't anybody go knocking on doors.Red, please Pm me if you feel inclined to do so. Love to see you again!

Allen Belfore
09-12-18, 14:17
I believe she is at the place on 419 Ji Juang or something.I didn't see anything like that name on 419. Does it go by another name?

GreatTimes
09-12-18, 21:45
I didn't see anything like that name on 419. Does it go by another name?Goes by Hi Jang Nam.

Cheers!

Buggs008
09-13-18, 17:53
Yes, but I won't give out that contact info because she prefers her privacy. But she does read this board so she'll see your post and if she wants to see you, she'll send you a pm. And she's not on Read Mountain Road anymore so don't anybody go knocking on doors.My sweet baby doll! I used to get some nice 4 handed massages with her and her friend on occasion. Wow! I also loved the view from her spot on the mountain. I lost touch a while back but I would definitely repeat and it you ever get a change to see her don't hesitate! Buggs.

Bummm
09-14-18, 07:06
Please pm me here, I have a question and hope we can meet. I'm clean, discrete, no drama.

Scout Master
09-14-18, 09:08
Does anyone remember the redhead that lived over on read mountain road? I saw her a couple times and had a blast every single time. I don't have her contact info and I can't remember her name. Wondered if anyone kept up with her and knew is still giving massages.One of you fellow mongers on the forum put me in touch with Red back in the good old days. She was one of my ATFs. I had seen her several times before I realized she did massage, too! Ironically, I was spending a quality afternoon with Celeste one day and she told me she and Red were friends and that the cops had nabbed her. I'm glad to know she has emerged from that bad part of her life. Good for you, Red.

BallNut02
09-14-18, 09:12
Hi red, I'm interested!

Scout Master
09-14-18, 09:17
Some of us really enjoy a table shower (or a plain old shower) after an hour at the spa. That is available at fewer and fewer places, but I have remained a regular customer at the AMP in Glenvar through numerous name changes and personnel changes because of the table shower. The place is now called Moon Spa. There is new talent this week. You will find Anna delivers a better than average massage, gets right to the main attraction in short order with excellent handwork, and wraps things up with a great table shower. Book an hour, be polite, and watch what happens.

Tucker3989
09-14-18, 18:20
Hi Red. I'd be intersted in meeting you too.

Buggs008
09-14-18, 19:00
Some of us really enjoy a table shower (or a plain old shower) after an hour at the spa. That is available at fewer and fewer places, but I have remained a regular customer at the AMP in Glenvar through numerous name changes and personnel changes because of the table shower. The place is now called Moon Spa. There is new talent this week. You will find Anna delivers a better than average massage, gets right to the main attraction in short order with excellent handwork, and wraps things up with a great table shower. Book an hour, be polite, and watch what happens.Papaya number 1 said mama! She was right and there the Koreans like you clean and for $140 and a cover on the table and maybe a nice large dark chocolate bar for your girl and mama you could get it all and yes Papaya was number 1 with me!

Charlotte was wide open when I was doing a consulting gig. One of my favorite places. Buggs.

Mama gave me my first shower so she could check out the clients to make sure they were what they were looking for and before setting you up with one of her girls.

CoolWays
09-14-18, 23:22
Can you share a bit more info? $ and looks?

Thank you.

Some of us really enjoy a table shower (or a plain old shower) after an hour at the spa. That is available at fewer and fewer places, but I have remained a regular customer at the AMP in Glenvar through numerous name changes and personnel changes because of the table shower. The place is now called Moon Spa. There is new talent this week. You will find Anna delivers a better than average massage, gets right to the main attraction in short order with excellent handwork, and wraps things up with a great table shower. Book an hour, be polite, and watch what happens.

JoeXOX
09-15-18, 14:25
Hi Guys,

About 2 years ago I did a session with a beautiful, drama-free masseuse off of Stewartsville Rd just east of Vinton. Clothing optional for both; really good massage and HE without haggling--all included in price of admission! She used to advertise on CL Therapeutic, but alas no longer exists. Acknowledging that I don't post much (but intending to do better! I would really appreciate it if any members could point me toward contact info for this rare jewel! Thanks and be safe.

Hobbyist540
09-16-18, 10:33
Hi Guys,

About 2 years ago I did a session with a beautiful, drama-free masseuse off of Stewartsville Rd just east of Vinton. Clothing optional for both; really good massage and HE without haggling--all included in price of admission! She used to advertise on CL Therapeutic, but alas no longer exists. Acknowledging that I don't post much (but intending to do better! I would really appreciate it if any members could point me toward contact info for this rare jewel! Thanks and be safe.I saw her once too but lost the contact info. Would definitely like to reconnect with her.

RedRoanokeVa
09-16-18, 12:13
My sweet baby doll! I used to get some nice 4 handed massages with her and her friend on occasion. Wow! I also loved the view from her spot on the mountain. I lost touch a while back but I would definitely repeat and it you ever get a change to see her don't hesitate! Buggs.Why'all know how to make a girl feel missed! I really do appreciate the inquiries but I'm not looking to make any new friends. Stay safe out there!

CoolWays
09-17-18, 01:44
Does anyone have any positive dreams in the area besides BP downtown or Apples. If so please share.

Thanks.

CobraGuy
09-17-18, 10:22
Does anyone have any positive dreams in the area besides BP downtown or Apples. If so please share.

Thanks.Where is Apples? You have been around long enough to know that it takes two for a positive dream. YMMV. Read the places where dreams are discussed and roll the dice!

BlackLavenderX
09-17-18, 11:38

Thanks.I've tried the massage parlor on Franklin rd in the strip mall that wasn't good they didn't even do a HE.

There a little massage place on west main Street salem was ok but the last did the HE gagged when I came. I think she was new.

Sha Sha spa on West Main Street is not good either there was a language barrier and she didn't give HE.

RoaDreamer1
09-17-18, 13:22
+1, I didn't realize she did massage either, but certainly had some great visits with her.

She was one of the best around IMO and its good to hear things seem to have shaken out.

One of you fellow mongers on the forum put me in touch with Red back in the good old days. She was one of my ATFs. I had seen her several times before I realized she did massage, too! Ironically, I was spending a quality afternoon with Celeste one day and she told me she and Red were friends and that the cops had nabbed her. I'm glad to know she has emerged from that bad part of her life. Good for you, Red.

Scout Master
09-17-18, 17:43
Can you share a bit more info? $ and looks?

Thank you.I'm not sure I can add much more. The hourly rate is the same at all the AMPs, and beauty is in the eye of the beholder. As far as the tip is concerned, I would speculate that the nicer you are, the cleaner you are and the more generous your tip, the better the results.

CobraGuy
09-17-18, 19:13
I'm not sure I can add much more. The hourly rate is the same at all the AMPs, and beauty is in the eye of the beholder. As far as the tip is concerned, I would speculate that the nicer you are, the cleaner you are and the more generous your tip, the better the results.Agree with above. This is not a machine where you put money in, press the button and everybody gets the same prize. Be nice, be clean, be the kind of guy they like, smile, compliment, be respectful and you may be rewarded.

Frelance
09-17-18, 20:15

Thanks.I don't know where Apples is, but I can confirm that BP downtown (also known as Asian Healing and Angel Spa) has remained fairly consistent. The current line up consists of Ice (sometimes called Alice) and Mimi. This is not Ice's first time at BP; she has been there before off and on. Good looking, nice figure, and her English is fair. Loves to laugh and gives a great massage plus extras. Mimi is new. Her English is not the best. She knows a few words and phrases. Does a decent massage and she also offers extras. BP is a house on 3rd Street in old Southwest. The place is clean and private. Definitely a positive experience as CoolWays said.

HelmetHead540
09-19-18, 18:02
Finally was able to schedule some time with Jenna this week. First time after reading several positive reviews. I opted for the 1 hour Nuru massage and was not disappointed. The massage was relaxing, and the whole experience was a pleasure, and I certainly left happy. I found Jenna to be a sweetheart, and hope to be able to schedule her again in the near future.

Playboy717
09-19-18, 20:56
I've been meaning to leave a review an AJ. I met her a few months ago at her secluded duplex. She made me feel comfortable from the start. All the positive reviews on her are spot on. No more AMP for me, she's my new to go to for my massage needs. She don't offer full service and I'm cool with that. Treat her good fellows.

VirginiaMan7
09-19-18, 22:19
Thought I had heard they closed. Though I had never visited there. Was never inclined to try after reading reviews on the forum. However, happened to be driving by today and saw Uncle LEO x 3 in the parking lot.I went by Red Rose today for a massage. Everything seemed fine to me. I left happy.

NerdyGuy
09-20-18, 01:20
I went by Red Rose today for a massage. Everything seemed fine to me. I left happy.What was the provider like? Pretty? Skinny or thick? Was it better than going to one of Alice's places?

VirginiaMan7
09-20-18, 09:48
What was the provider like? Pretty? Skinny or thick? Was it better than going to one of Alice's places?She was just one of those 40 ish ladies. Not ugly, but not hot. Friendly. All the girls I've had with Alice have been younger and prettier, but very expensive. Also this lady at RR had a gut. But so do I. 😎.

JoeXOX
09-20-18, 13:55
Gentlemen if these ladies (Jenna, AJ) would like a clean, respectful new client please pass along contact info. I am tired of being treated like a piece of meet with a wallet at AMPs!!

I've been meaning to leave a review an AJ. I met her a few months ago at her secluded duplex. She made me feel comfortable from the start. All the positive reviews on her are spot on. No more AMP for me, she's my new to go to for my massage needs. She don't offer full service and I'm cool with that. Treat her good fellows.

Frelance
09-22-18, 22:55
Coco took a short break while Florence was pounding the Carolinas but has now returned to the spa on 419, Hi Jang Nan. Just as a reminder, she is a licensed massage therapist with small, strong hands, good looking, playful attitude, and fluent in English. She has a limited menu, but is very competent with great reviews here on the board and wants you to leave relaxed and happy.

Frelance
09-26-18, 21:44
Coco took a short break while Florence was pounding the Carolinas but has now returned to the spa on 419, Hi Jang Nan. Just as a reminder, she is a licensed massage therapist with small, strong hands, good looking, playful attitude, and fluent in English. She has a limited menu, but is very competent with great reviews here on the board and wants you to leave relaxed and happy.All of this time I've been telling you guys about the coming and going of Coco, but I have neglected to describe the other masseuse at this shop Eva. She has been at Hi Jang Nan, the spa on 419, since it opened. Every now and then somebody will report they got a massage from her. Their report is always positive and they have left happy. She is referred to as the masseuse with the low voice. And while her English is not as good as Coco's, she can carry a conversation. Good massage, strong hands, she is not one of those middle aged women right off the boat from China and desperate to make money. She has experience and knows how to please. You would do well with either lady.

CobraGuy
09-26-18, 22:55
All of this time I've been telling you guys about the coming and going of Coco, but I have neglected to describe the other masseuse at this shop Eva. She has been at Hi Jang Nan, the spa on 419, since it opened. Every now and then somebody will report they got a massage from her. Their report is always positive and they have left happy. She is referred to as the masseuse with the low voice. And while her English is not as good as Coco's, she can carry a conversation. Good massage, strong hands, she is not one of those middle aged women right off the boat from China and desperate to make money. She has experience and knows how to please. You would do well with either lady.I agree with your comments about Eva. She will take a vacation to NY on occasion but otherwise good to go. She does enjoy seeing regulars although she will press the tip issue on occasion. I think that excellent higher end location reduces their volume of mongers.

Allen Belfore
09-27-18, 12:17
The massage was excelent, but other things were not.

When it came time for the HE, I told her I wanted her to make it last a long time. When I was close, I told her to stop, but she didn't. As a result, it was over. Even so, the massage was good so I tipped her $25. She asked for more, like I actually owed more. I'm not a confrontational person, so I gave her another $20. I won't be back though. Greedy and doesn't follow instructions are deal-breakers for me no matter how good the massage was.

MeatMe
09-30-18, 20:37
All of this time I've been telling you guys about the coming and going of Coco, but I have neglected to describe the other masseuse at this shop Eva. She has been at Hi Jang Nan, the spa on 419, since it opened. Every now and then somebody will report they got a massage from her. Their report is always positive and they have left happy. She is referred to as the masseuse with the low voice. And while her English is not as good as Coco's, she can carry a conversation. Good massage, strong hands, she is not one of those middle aged women right off the boat from China and desperate to make money. She has experience and knows how to please. You would do well with either lady.Last time I saw Eva she was very friendly!! She would not offer FS but would go for CBJ which my little head decided was a good idea. Only problem was she used her teeth which was a huge turn off.

I will not repeat.

NotBob2014
09-30-18, 20:48
I thought Eva was pretty good. The massage was strong enough and the CBJ (maybe BBBJ on the right day? Was a nice option. I didn't notice any teeth but maybe that's because I like a little pain and kink! Haha. Seriously, I didn't have any teeth problem. I feel like more may be offered if you become a regular. Several good options in the valley.

Last time I saw Eva she was very friendly!! She would not offer FS but would go for CBJ which my little head decided was a good idea. Only problem was she used her teeth which was a huge turn off.

I will not repeat.

Jrogers318
10-01-18, 12:25
Have reviewed her before but always happy to do so again. If you like an attractive MILF with a sexy attitude, then Jenna is your discrete massage provider. Her location is easy to find, relaxing and well furnished. The menu is limited, so please be respectful. She's very good at what she does and always makes you feel appreciated for visiting. Her USASG screen name is gingermilf55, so try to contact her via the messaging service. You won't be disappointed!

SlapNutts
10-01-18, 19:49
The massage was excelent, but other things were not.

When it came time for the HE, I told her I wanted her to make it last a long time. When I was close, I told her to stop, but she didn't. As a result, it was over. Even so, the massage was good so I tipped her $25. She asked for more, like I actually owed more. I'm not a confrontational person, so I gave her another $20. I won't be back though. Greedy and doesn't follow instructions are deal-breakers for me no matter how good the massage was.As long as I have been in the hobby (about 5 years) $40 has been the standard HE tip. You say She's greedy. But $25 makes you a Cheap Charlie.

Alice168
10-01-18, 20:11
For those who were looking for Tina, she just back to sunflower today.

Hugh Japenis
10-02-18, 15:01
As long as I have been in the hobby (about 5 years) $40 has been the standard HE tip. You say She's greedy. But $25 makes you a Cheap Charlie.Eh. I'm of the mindset that it really is a tip, and should be viewed as such by both parties. For excellent service you should tip more (I. E. If she had taken directions well and you were extremely satisfied, 60 would be appropriate). However since she seemed to be in a rush and get the primary reason we go to these places through with, I feel like 25 was appropriate.

GreatTimes
10-03-18, 09:33
Eh. I'm of the mindset that it really is a tip, and should be viewed as such by both parties. For excellent service you should tip more (I. E. If she had taken directions well and you were extremely satisfied, 60 would be appropriate). However since she seemed to be in a rush and get the primary reason we go to these places through with, I feel like 25 was appropriate.At AMP's it is a tip, (but there has kinda become a standard amount) but I tend to be very forgiving on first visit especially. The ladies deal with a lot of different types of guys that like different things, some ladies are very nervous on first time meetings, they don't know how long everyone takes and want to make sure everything is done when the time is up also. One thing also is that a less than standard tip they probably look at it as a disrespect to them and makes them feel bad about themselves which is sad. So even if things are not perfect on the first visit especially I still tip good and keep a very friendly easy going, fun way with the ladies. By doing this almost all of my second and on going visits are awesome probably only been a couple ladies this did not work with over the years. I understand what you mean by "25 was appropriate" and it doesn't matter to me, but your visits will not be nearly as fun by giving below standard tips. This is just a friendly piece of advice just trying to help you out. (actually I like it when guys do below standard tips because it just makes them love and appreciate me even more!! LOL) Not sure how true it is but I have always heard the house gets the hourly fee and the only pay the ladies get is the tips.

A piece of advice that applies to everything in life in addition to the hobby is: Always try to look at things through the other person's eyes / point of view. By doing this you will have better interactions with almost everyone.

Stay safe everyone!!

NotBob2014
10-03-18, 21:01
Oh no! All shops pay the girls per customer. For one hour, you can safely assume each girl gets $20. It can be hard to get cute women to come to backwoods Roanoke. Remember, they all live in the outskirts of NYC and Roanoke is small and not exciting.

Roanoke shops generally pay $20 per hour to the girls. Roanoke BP is now at $20. Boss Alice, the queen of FS, pays $20 per hour. And Emily in Lburg, who always has a beautiful girl working, also pays $20/ hour to the lady.

These women easily make 80,000 (no full service) to 180,000 (or more) per year. They work 7 days a week. Do the math for $160 per fuck and $60 per HE. About one week a month they can't fuck. And, they will often take a week off between jobs. Maybe they work 9-10 months a year unless they stay put and work a lot.

Not sure how true it is but I have always heard the house gets the hourly fee and the only pay the ladies get is the tips.

MeatMe
10-05-18, 12:39
Had to take the bite from Alice's post on Tina being back. Sure glad I did with a decent light massage with some teasing.

On the flip had some communication issues but hand signals worked with the tried and true OK symbol.

With some minor haggling on tip got to business. She ranks up there with Cici and way better than Aple.

Need to start saving for next time.

NotBob2014
10-05-18, 13:54
Had to take the bite from Alice's post on Tina being back. Sure glad I did with a decent light massage with some teasing.

On the flip had some communication issues but hand signals worked with the tried and true OK symbol.

With some minor haggling on tip got to business. She ranks up there with Cici and way better than Aple.

Need to start saving for next time.I've always wondered if you are one of Alice's fake monger accounts. But, regardless, FS with Tina was enjoyable. I skipped the circle and finger symbolism, she knew the word fuck. I pointed to my cock, her pussy, showed the money, and away we went! As much fun as BP on 3rd.

CobraGuy
10-05-18, 13:55
For those who were looking for Tina, she just back to sunflower today.Hey Alice. How about telling the girls to put fresh sheets on the massage tables after each customer. That in itself will increase your business!

ClitLicker57
10-05-18, 19:53
I've always wondered if you are one of Alice's fake monger accounts. But, regardless, FS with Tina was enjoyable. I skipped the circle and finger symbolism, she knew the word fuck. I pointed to my cock, her pussy, showed the money, and away we went! As much fun as BP on 3rd.Would like to know the tip. I never take more $ than what I think I will need cause I have found out these girls can smell it in your pocket!

NotBob2014
10-05-18, 20:23
I usually wait 1-3 weeks before posting. I don't want the boss or a prostitute to figure out who I am. Same goes for tipping. I'll gladly share what I have done in the past but not for a specific visit. House fee is always $60 in this region for one hour. I either pay 200 total or 200 tonthe girl (after house fee). Remember, the woman always gets $20 of the house fee. Don't listen to what they tell you. They lie. They don't give a shit about you. Only money matters to them and the boss. On rare occasions I may have paid a little more to get something special when the girl is not known for doing that. It is interesting what they will do for money. More have done bareback or CIM than you want to know. I'm surprised an outbreak of some std hasn't caught all of us. Ever notice that many of the girls get little bumps on their lips or inside of mouth? HSV-1. The initial infection happens in the first 5 days after contact. Then, it will go away for some after a few iterations. Others, keep getting outbreaks for years and years. Oh well, the risk for those lips around my cock. CIM is rare for AMP women! Nice when you find a good one.

Would like to know the tip. I never take more $ than what I think I will need cause I have found out these girls can smell it in your pocket!

WhiteDiamond04
10-07-18, 16:53
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

VirginiaMan7
10-08-18, 16:32
http://roanoke.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/massage-therapy/191548192843

This is interesting. Her massage business looks legit. But her STG post looks suggestive. And yes, those pictures were taken some years back. Anyone know her deal? FS?

FlackHead
10-08-18, 16:40
http://roanoke.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/massage-therapy/191548192843

This is interesting. Her massage business looks legit. But her STG post looks suggestive. And yes, those pictures were taken some years back. Anyone know her deal? FS?She was a stripper for a long time at gns. I'm sure her menu is wide open. I have not partaken but I would expect a good time w her.

ClitLickHer
10-08-18, 17:01

This is interesting. Her massage business looks legit. But her STG post looks suggestive. And yes, those pictures were taken some years back. Anyone know her deal? FS?Damn if you find out she offers more let us know. She is cute.

HelmetHead540
10-08-18, 17:24

This is interesting. Her massage business looks legit. But her STG post looks suggestive. And yes, those pictures were taken some years back. Anyone know her deal? FS?She's legit. That's Jenna. She's been reviewed quite a bit. Including one not too long ago by me. No FS, but I highly recommend her.

VirginiaMan7
10-09-18, 00:01
Damn if you find out she offers more let us know. She is cute.You can Google her phone number and see more recent pics. Google says her real name is [Deleted by Admin]

Let me help you with something for the future. Every time you type the words "real name is" you should stop right there. Just stop, because you are about to break the rules. If you do it again I have to put you on forever moderation.

A2

Michigan3
10-09-18, 11:15
She's legit. That's Jenna. She's been reviewed quite a bit. Including one not too long ago by me. No FS, but I highly recommend her.I too have seen and reviewed Jenna. If you read the reviews, you will have all the information you need. She is legit and not FS.

Leroy 0169
10-09-18, 11:23

Massage was half*ed and the happy ending was mechanical. Great lady. Pics are very very old. I opted for the Gstring and wished I hadn't. Very mechanical. I have known her from her GNS days. When I saw her, she recognized me instantly. Thought I was in for a great session, but the massage was a total let down. She expressed interest to me that she would like to stop to HE and just be a real therapist. My advice to her is to go to school and learn to give a massage.

You would think that an older woman, former pole dancer / stripper would know her way around a man. But I got none of that. All I heard about were the rules, what she wouldn't do, how much guys offer her and she won't do more. I personally would not pay her for anything more. It was a cold mechanical session. I would go to an AMP first before ever considering going back to her.

Like I said, real nice lady, down to earth. Nothing bad about her personality and no mood swings.

Safe Hunting. L.

CoolWays
10-09-18, 19:08

Massage was half*ed and the happy ending was mechanical. Great lady. Pics are very very old. I opted for the Gstring and wished I hadn't. Very mechanical. I have known her from her GNS days. When I saw her, she recognized me instantly. Thought I was in for a great session, but the massage was a total let down. She expressed interest to me that she would like to stop to HE and just be a real therapist. My advice to her is to go to school and learn to give a massage.

You would think that an older woman, former pole dancer / stripper would know her way around a man. But I got none of that. All I heard about were the rules, what she wouldn't do, how much guys offer her and she won't do more. I personally would not pay her for anything more. It was a cold mechanical session. I would go to an AMP first before ever considering going back to her.

Like I said, real nice lady, down to earth. Nothing bad about her personality and no mood swings.

Safe Hunting. L.I am looking for alternatives to those nasty AMPs. When were you at "Jenna"? Seems most enjoy but I can see YMMV on certain times.

GingerMILF55
10-10-18, 09:59
The positives outweigh the one negative! Thanks to all the positives!

LoneRaider
10-10-18, 13:12

Safe Hunting. L.+++1 on this.

VirginiaMan7
10-10-18, 13:13
The positives outweigh the one negative! Thanks to all the positives!It's okay. One day there will be a web site where the girls review the guys, then everyone's butt will hurt equally. 😀.

GingerMILF55
10-10-18, 13:19
It's okay. One day there will be a web site where the girls review the guys, then everyone's butt will hurt equally. 😀.True and thank you.

Leroy 0169
10-10-18, 14:55
Re: Mechanical.

Quote Originally Posted by GingerMILF55.

Who are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Leroy 0169.

Why do you ask?

Because I'm Jenna and would like to know whos spreading rumors. I don't have any recollection of you, or the conversation you said we had. Send me a picture so Ill know whos talking shit behind my back. I have had a couple people come in who I recognized immediately from when I danced but neither would talk this way about me and I did read your other reviews about other people and you're not very nice all the way around, maybe we the therapist should review our clients, how would that be do you think? So, who are you?

I am not going to get into with you. Just the fact that you have dual I'd's speaks tons about you. Quit trying to manipulate this forum. I didn't say you were a bad person. I actually said good things about you, but your massage was mechanical. It was actually horrible and the ending was not sensual at all. So instead of thinking about who is spreading rumors as you say, maybe you need to examine your techniques better.

You will not scare me from telling the truth. Quit trying to manipulate what people think and say. And if telling the truth makes me not a nice person, then so be it.

HabsBurg
10-10-18, 18:41
It's okay. One day there will be a web site where the girls review the guys, then everyone's butt will hurt equally. 😀.It's called references!

ClitLickHer
10-10-18, 20:41
She's legit. That's Jenna. She's been reviewed quite a bit. Including one not too long ago by me. No FS, but I highly recommend her.This would be my first time outside of AMP, do you give a tip to them also or is their price set?

GreatTimes
10-10-18, 23:30
This would be my first time outside of AMP, do you give a tip to them also or is their price set?In my experiences the ladies set their price and have not pressured to give a tip or even asked for a tip. Some non-AMP provider's set rates are high, when they are already high I don't tip. When the price is reasonable (similar to AMP prices) I always tip IF the lady does a good job, is pleasant, and I like her.

Roger1286
10-11-18, 08:02
Re: Mechanical.

Who are you?

Why do you ask?

Because I'm Jenna and would like to know whos spreading rumors. I don't have any recollection of you, or the conversation you said we had. Send me a picture so Ill know whos talking shit behind my back. I have had a couple people come in who I recognized immediately from when I danced but neither would talk this way about me and I did read your other reviews about other people and you're not very nice all the way around, maybe we the therapist should review our clients, how would that be do you think? So, who are you?

I am not going to get into with you. Just the fact that you have dual I'd's speaks tons about you. Quit trying to manipulate this forum. I didn't say you were a bad person. I actually said good things about you, but your massage was mechanical. It was actually horrible and the ending was not sensual at all. So instead of thinking about who is spreading rumors as you say, maybe you need to examine your techniques better.

You will not scare me from telling the truth. Quit trying to manipulate what people think and say. And if telling the truth makes me not a nice person, then so be it.Recently in a PM to another member, I said many positive things but also said this: I liked everything about her set-up but her then, (I saw her back in January) HJ skills were not as good as many others. With all the practice she is getting I imagine that has improved!

It could be a matter of what rocks one's boat may not move another's. In other cases, I have seen some stellar reviews about BBBJ skills that I personally found lacking. Perhaps a YMMV situation.

RhayDen087
10-11-18, 14:55
Recently in a PM to another member, I said many positive things but also said this: I liked everything about her set-up but her then, (I saw her back in January) HJ skills were not as good as many others. With all the practice she is getting I imagine that has improved!

It could be a matter of what rocks one's boat may not move another's. In other cases, I have seen some stellar reviews about BBBJ skills that I personally found lacking. Perhaps a YMMV situation.She doesn't know how to give a proper massage. And I agree her HJ skills aren't the best. She is definitely not FS and she lets you know that up front. But she is very nice and beautiful tits. To each his own.

Hugh Japenis
10-12-18, 09:05
She doesn't know how to give a proper massage. And I agree her HJ skills aren't the best. She is definitely not FS and she lets you know that up front. But she is very nice and beautiful tits. To each his own.What level of otc or utc does she allow?

Jim1960
10-13-18, 07:16
She doesn't know how to give a proper massage. And I agree her HJ skills aren't the best. She is definitely not FS and she lets you know that up front. But she is very nice and beautiful tits. To each his own.I would love to find a women who does a massage and more nothing like a back rub then roll over and go to it haven't found that sense red she new what I liked, if any one know of a provider that can do that pm me (utr will work) or a provider on here.

ClitLickHer
10-13-18, 21:26
I would love to find a women who does a massage and more nothing like a back rub then roll over and go to it haven't found that sense red she new what I liked, if any one know of a provider that can do that pm me (utr will work) or a provider on here.I fully agree and same here. PLEASE let me know also.

Frelance
10-14-18, 12:18
The spa on Third Street downtown (Balance Point, Angel Spa, Asian Healing) has a new arrival. Mimi has gone back to New York and Anna has replaced her now. Anna is good looking, great personality, loves to laugh and especially sing, plus she gives a great massage (with extras). She asked me how strong I wanted my massage and I told her medium and what I got was moderately hard (but the way I like it). I left happy. Also at the shop is April (she's not new, however she's changed her name). Good looking, nice figure, and her English is fair. Loves to laugh and her massage is also good and she's open to more. At a time when many spas are cutting back on staff with only one girl per shop, it's nice to have two great choices.

NotBob2014
10-15-18, 13:19
Mimi will be missed. $$. But, I'm looking forward to seeing the two you described and getting FS. What was April's old name? I like to know who is proving FS before I walk in. This shop always has at least one for 200. Usually both will.

The spa on Third Street downtown (Balance Point, Angel Spa, Asian Healing) has a new arrival. Mimi has gone back to New York and Anna has replaced her now. Anna is good looking, great personality, loves to laugh and especially sing, plus she gives a great massage (with extras). She asked me how strong I wanted my massage and I told her medium and what I got was moderately hard (but the way I like it). I left happy. Also at the shop is April (she's not new, however she's changed her name). Good looking, nice figure, and her English is fair. Loves to laugh and her massage is also good and she's open to more. At a time when many spas are cutting back on staff with only one girl per shop, it's nice to have two great choices.

BrandonH1072
10-17-18, 02:09
The spa on Third Street downtown (Balance Point, Angel Spa, Asian Healing) has a new arrival. Mimi has gone back to New York and Anna has replaced her now. Anna is good looking, great personality, loves to laugh and especially sing, plus she gives a great massage (with extras). She asked me how strong I wanted my massage and I told her medium and what I got was moderately hard (but the way I like it). I left happy. Also at the shop is April (she's not new, however she's changed her name). Good looking, nice figure, and her English is fair. Loves to laugh and her massage is also good and she's open to more. At a time when many spas are cutting back on staff with only one girl per shop, it's nice to have two great choices.New here. What do you consider the extras that you were speaking off. Interested and was curious on cost?

ClitLickHer
10-18-18, 15:23
The spa on Third Street downtown (Balance Point, Angel Spa, Asian Healing) has a new arrival. Mimi has gone back to New York and Anna has replaced her now. Anna is good looking, great personality, loves to laugh and especially sing, plus she gives a great massage (with extras). She asked me how strong I wanted my massage and I told her medium and what I got was moderately hard (but the way I like it). I left happy. Also at the shop is April (she's not new, however she's changed her name). Good looking, nice figure, and her English is fair. Loves to laugh and her massage is also good and she's open to more. At a time when many spas are cutting back on staff with only one girl per shop, it's nice to have two great choices.Frelance, trying to send private message but your inbox is full. Need to ask some questions like What are the extras, how much do they usually charge you, what is your body type, how do you ask for the extras, etc. ?. Just wondering since I'm a newbie.

Craiglyszt
10-22-18, 13:31
I used to get text from a traveling asian, usually stayed at one of the local hotels.

Does anyone still have that contact.

You can pm me if you wish.

BlackLavenderX
10-25-18, 11:27
Any good places that would be good to get your monies worth.

MeatMe
10-25-18, 21:01
So far BP on Third is by far the place to get a good rub and if you're nice you can get more.

Nothing special anywhere else with second string at all of Alice's places.

NotBob2014
10-27-18, 15:34
I second this. 90% of the time there is FS. Just play your cards right and be a regular. It is easy. The place goes by 2 or 3 names. Most often, BP or Angel Spa.

I've had a few favorites over the years. I am starting to forget their names by now as there has been so many. Kasumi, CiCi, and Yoyo to name three.

So far BP on Third is by far the place to get a good rub and if you're nice you can get more.

Nothing special anywhere else with second string at all of Alice's places.

CoolWays
10-28-18, 17:24
What is the total damage you have had? Thanks

I second this. 90% of the time there is FS. Just play your cards right and be a regular. It is easy. The place goes by 2 or 3 names. Most often, BP or Angel Spa.

I've had a few favorites over the years. I am starting to forget their names by now as there has been so many. Kasumi, CiCi, and Yoyo to name three..

CoolWays
10-28-18, 17:42
In the last month I have given in a tried some of the area AMPs. Here is my observations.

Alice's places, same thing as before older, unattemtive, 60 min is actual 45. Places seem to be a bit cleaner but Toyko has a hint of sewer smell at times. Sunflower no answer ar door even after making appt. Left was told come back, I returned and was told only 30 min available.

Oriental, older decent massage, guess I hit the wrong time as a very strong odor of burnt food cooked. Massage was ok felt rushed and masseuse left 3 times to answer phone or go to door. Standard finish asked for. 80 offered. 40 got a hammer job.

419 decent massage, nice lady some free roam but harrassed for tip even before flip. Gave tip then didn't get was was offered was told no good today.

Star walked in looked saw a monger in the room undressed door open. Oops I left.

Red Rose older lady not really a massage on flip the ladies came out. Little tease and normal finish.

Sha Sha. Older mat be 50's overweight started with. 60 + . 60 tip. This was during walking to the room. Hmm I left.

Don't remember the name but in a strip area with gas station. TS was broke, massage ok, standard finish. Next door nail shop owner kept walking in the place and down the halls. Kinda weird for me.

I guess a trip Charlotte is in the planning.

ClitLickHer
10-28-18, 18:04
In the last month I have given in a tried some of the area AMPs. Here is my observations.

Alice's places, same thing as before older, unattemtive, 60 min is actual 45. Places seem to be a bit cleaner but Toyko has a hint of sewer smell at times. Sunflower no answer ar door even after making appt. Left was told come back, I returned and was told only 30 min available.

Oriental, older decent massage, guess I hit the wrong time as a very strong odor of burnt food cooked. Massage was ok felt rushed and masseuse left 3 times to answer phone or go to door. Standard finish asked for. 80 offered. 40 got a hammer job.

419 decent massage, nice lady some free roam but harrassed for tip even before flip. Gave tip then didn't get was was offered was told no good today.

Star walked in looked saw a monger in the room undressed door open. Oops I left.

Red Rose older lady not really a massage on flip the ladies came out. Little tease and normal finish.

Sha Sha. Older mat be 50's overweight started with. 60 + . 60 tip. This was during walking to the room. Hmm I left.

Don't remember the name but in a strip area with gas station. TS was broke, massage ok, standard finish. Next door nail shop owner kept walking in the place and down the halls. Kinda weird for me.

I guess a trip Charlotte is in the planning.Which one is Oriental, don't see any by that name. Thanks.

WVFan32
10-28-18, 19:52
Headed tomorrow. Any recommendations on who to request?

CoolWays
10-28-18, 20:21
Franklin Rd.

Which one is Oriental, don't see any by that name. Thanks.

NotBob2014
10-28-18, 21:43
The cost runs about the same for all the shops when a massage prostitute offers full service. I think I listed this before. Total is typically 200 or 260 (both include house fee). You should be in good shape, clean, and not smell like shit. Looks don't matter, they just want your money. Some of the girls don't do blacks (sorry, that is their choice). I've paid more but that was because I enjoyed the woman and I was getting FS with no condom. Many would do that. Most don't give a good BBBJ but sometimes one will. After you pay the house fee, many of them try to get 200. They act like they don't get any of the house fee of $60 (for one hour). That is BS. They get 20 per hour. I never do 30 min so I don't know what they get for 30 min. Remember, they are prostitutes first. The boss knows this. It is all discussed before they commute to VA.

What is the total damage you have had? Thanks.

NotBob2014
10-28-18, 22:04
This has never been discussed here. The old time regulars know what I am talking about. However, it isn't discussed because everyone thinks they are special and they want to keep it happening. BP / Angel Spa sometimes will have a girl that will go home with you. This is Boss LuLu. Same for all of Alice's shops. However, Alice will arrange this for you. You must be a regular. You must tip well. Often, the girls will share this with the boss. Alice likes to know which customers tip welll. And, you must call and make your appointment. This is how the boss knows you. Ok, so you use an alias. Who cares. If you keep visiting, the boss is more inclined to help you. How much to take a girl home for the night? Well, it helps if she knows you. And, you tip well. And, the boss knows you. I try to keep the cost at $300. But, it may be $500. This is after the woman has finished for the day. Fucking customers all day. What do you get? One well worn out pussy. She will spend the night. One from BP fucked me three times! As soon as we made it to the house, around midnight, and in the morning before I drove her back to work (begins at 10 am). The regulars, the very good customers, keep this secret to themselves. I've gone a little crazy so I'm sharing all my darkest secrets. It took a while to get here. I've spent much money. But, the bosses know me. In fact, they used to work themselves. And, I enjoyed a massage (wink). From them as well. However, that was in the past. Why share this? Follow my advice and this secret bonus could be yours. These girls come down from NYC and they are looking to make money any way possible!

BlackLavenderX
10-29-18, 21:25
I will agree with everyone on angel spa. I was a regular there for a long time I would get katsumi. She would always do FS all the time with me. But I belive she has went back to NYC. Damage was fair she had a great body she was in her early to mid 30's. Nice booty and decent B cup breast. She was great. When katsumi left I had chi chi she was great to but didn't get to see enough to get FS. They have good quality girls that smell great. No drugs to worry about. Just worry about your wallet getting light when the dreams over with. Its been a while since I've been there. I will have to visit tomorrow to get an update of the ladies there.

Lavender out.

ClitLickHer
10-30-18, 16:19
Franklin Rd.Rub maps says Oriental on Franklin Road is non erotic. So is it erotic or not?

Dick Massage
10-30-18, 19:07
Rub maps says Oriental on Franklin Road is non erotic. So is it erotic or not?Been there a couple times expecting non erotic massage, and it was. I expected it and did not mind. In fact at least once I had a male masseusse, which, for my expectations, was fine, I don't know if extras are ever offered, but I sensed none, but didn't ask. (Especially with the man.).

Scout Master
10-31-18, 08:55
Rub maps says Oriental on Franklin Road is non erotic. So is it erotic or not?My experience at Oriental is a mixed bag. Sometimes the women there will give you a nice tease and stop, sometimes they go a little further And sometimes anything but FS can be had. In fact I used to see Alice there before she stepped up her game and became an entrepreneur. I don't go there anymore. Two disappointing visits in a row and I'm done.

BlackLavenderX
11-01-18, 20:52
Went to this spa place in Salem on main Street right next to a nail salon. Walked in and a lady came to say hi she didn't tell her name I don't think she understood much English. She guided me to a room and told me to get ready so I did. The same lady came back in and started to do what she called a massage. It wasn't sensual she wasnt into it and I asked if everything's OK she said yes. The whole massage was less to be desired. On the flip she went right for the member and seem to not know what she was doing because she wasn't jackhammering or being slow and sensual she had the face of want am I suppose to do with it. I'm guessing she was new I don't know. So I guided her on what to do and she kept going until I popped and it went all over her hand and she started gagging I don't know why. She did clean me up and didn't ask for tip but gave her something. I'm going to try again another dayaybe a different person will be there. The damage was typical for MP. 4 for 30.6 for hr.

Playboy717
11-01-18, 21:53
Rub maps says Oriental on Franklin Road is non erotic. So is it erotic or not?I've always have gotten at least a hand job there. I've gotten even more with one of the girls there she was early 30's. Haven't seen her there lately.

Playboy717
11-01-18, 21:55
Been there a couple times expecting non erotic massage, and it was. I expected it and did not mind. In fact at least once I had a male masseusse, which, for my expectations, was fine, I don't know if extras are ever offered, but I sensed none, but didn't ask. (Especially with the man.).I would have declined a massage from a man, but to each his own.

CoolWays
11-04-18, 19:21
Well all I can say it wasn't my fault, junior talked me into this one. Decided to take a ride out to Sunflower. Decent lady, well that's where it ended. Paid the house. 60 massage half at best, a little tease 15 min into so called massage asked what I would like, hmmm I said what's available she says well that depends on me. I fell for it gave. 60,15 more min of masage and a rip off hammer job. Total time 34 min total damage $. 20.

Junior wont be seeing that place again.

Scout Master
11-06-18, 11:44
I notice new ads for 8788 lately. Did something change there or is it the same old same old?

BlackLavenderX
11-06-18, 19:02
I notice new ads for 8788 lately. Did something change there or is it the same old same old?I was wondering the same thing. I'll take a look sometime tomorrow. And share my dream.

Frelance
11-08-18, 11:35
Coco at Hi Jang Nin, the spa on 419, has gone on another vacation. However Eva is still there. And the new girl, who is filling in for Coco, calls herself Lucy. She is young, fairly decent looking, and gives a pretty good massage. Her rub comes with the standard handshake. I do not know if more is available or not.

MeatMe
11-08-18, 21:32
I notice new ads for 8788 lately. Did something change there or is it the same old same old?Where did you see ads for 8788?

VirginiaMan7
11-09-18, 00:36
Where did you see ads for 8788?You guys probably mean 9899 Asian Massage on Williamson. He saw that ad on STG's. It had the traditional cute Asian girls pictures that don't really work there. But, maybe the ones that DO work there are kind of cute now, and maybe there's an expanded menu because they know what STG's is selling. Not sure about any of this but I think someone will report back soon.

HelmetHead540
11-09-18, 08:48
Coco at Hi Jang Nin, the spa on 419, has gone on another vacation. However Eva is still there. And the new girl, who is filling in for Coco, calls herself Lucy. She is young, fairly decent looking, and gives a pretty good massage. Her rub comes with the standard handshake. I do not know if more is available or not.I've never gotten any more than a handshake there. FS seems to be off the table. I know Coco won't go there. One reason she left BP was she wasn't comfortable with the additional offerings there. Unless there's a significant change in girls here, just plan on a massage and HE. All of which have been enjoyable during my visits there.

HelmetHead540
11-09-18, 08:51
You guys probably mean 9899 Asian Massage on Williamson. He saw that ad on STG's. It had the traditional cute Asian girls pictures that don't really work there. But, maybe the ones that DO work there are kind of cute now, and maybe there's an expanded menu because they know what STG's is selling. Not sure about any of this but I think someone will report back soon.Visited here once last year. Had a choice of 3 to choose from when I walked in. Settled on one (cute, but not necessarily a looker). Massage and handshake were okay, but haven't been inclined to return. If that answers your question.

Maybe some talent is there now. ?

Craiglyszt
11-11-18, 21:05
I was wondering if Sunflower in Vinton was still open and who was working there?

Thanks.

Craig.

Accidentaly posted on the escort site.

CobraGuy
11-12-18, 14:19
I was wondering if Sunflower in Vinton was still open and who was working there?

Thanks.

Craig.

Accidentaly posted on the escort site.Yes, Sunflower is still open, drove by there today. Read post 2353 for an accurate current review. I didn't write it but becoming typical of Alice's AMP's.

Scout Master
11-12-18, 17:26
Just a note to say ditto to the several recent comments on BP / Angel Spa. LuLu must get first pick when new ladies are headed for Roanoke. The two on staff now are easy on the eyes, willing to sell extras, and sure to send you away drained and happy. If only we could communicate better.

Allen Belfore
11-16-18, 08:13
Went to this spa place in Salem... I'm going to try again another dayI'm curious if you ever went back. That place is on my way to work and back. It would be nice if there were a good place so convenient for me.

Anyone had any more recent, or positive experiences there?

Vaclient
11-16-18, 22:25
Stopped by there tonight for the first time in a couple years or so. I'm guessing a mid 40's girl met me at the door wearing a very nice short blue skirt. She was not bad on the eyes and the Massage was ok. She had reached under me several times for a soft yank so that when I turned over for the flip I was hard as a rock. I had gently been rubbing her legs most of the time she was rubbing my back. I couldn't quite reach high enough to pet kitty.

Once on my back I ran my hand inside her pantys to feel her ass. She didn't push me away so I kept going to find a soaked kitty. Without saying too much I will say that a condom got filled. I will return soon! . 6/. 8.

Jim1960
11-18-18, 12:07
Stopped by there tonight for the first time in a couple years or so. I'm guessing a mid 40's girl met me at the door wearing a very nice short blue skirt. She was not bad on the eyes and the Massage was ok. She had reached under me several times for a soft yank so that when I turned over for the flip I was hard as a rock. I had gently been rubbing her legs most of the time she was rubbing my back. I couldn't quite reach high enough to pet kitty.

Once on my back I ran my hand inside her pantys to feel her ass. She didn't push me away so I kept going to find a soaked kitty. Without saying too much I will say that a condom got filled. I will return soon! . 6/. 8.Did you catch her name?

MeatMe
11-20-18, 22:24
Had a chance to visit Angel Spa and April was available which was a good firm massage with some ass and ball teasing. On the flip was pleasantly greeted by nice rack with eraser nipples. Left happy but wondered why she had a back brace. I'll have to repeat to see if it was just temporary.

Vaclient
11-21-18, 00:39
Did you catch her name?As usual I didn't think to ask and if she told me I didn't understand the language.

BallNut02
11-21-18, 08:39
Did you catch her name?What's address.

HelmetHead540
11-21-18, 09:14
What's address.I believe he's talking about 3641 Williamson Rd. At one time it was called Asian Relax Massage. Not sure if that's still the current name. I go there on and off. Lisa has been my go too. I don't recall seeing who he describes. Though I may have to stop in and find out.

Craiglyszt
11-21-18, 10:37
I believe he's talking about 3641 Williamson Rd. At one time it was called Asian Relax Massage. Not sure if that's still the current name. I go there on and off. Lisa has been my go too. I don't recall seeing who he describes. Though I may have to stop in and find out.I think you're right, haven't seen Lisa there in a while, the last few times it's been Amy, or I call her "Ok" because everything is "OK?

She's kind short, chunky where as Lisa was taller, more attractive usually showing nice cleavage. Both of a similar age late 40's - 50's.

The place is clean, parking in the rear, can actually use a treacherous concrete block steps to enter at the back door.

Happy Trolls.

ScottVT
11-22-18, 09:13
I think you're right, haven't seen Lisa there in a while, the last few times it's been Amy, or I call her "Ok" because everything is "OK?

She's kind short, chunky where as Lisa was taller, more attractive usually showing nice cleavage. Both of a similar age late 40's - 50's.

The place is clean, parking in the rear, can actually use a treacherous concrete block steps to enter at the back door.

Happy Trolls.So ask for either Lisa or Amy?

HelmetHead540
11-26-18, 13:35
So ask for either Lisa or Amy?Yes, but. I've been by there twice in the past two weeks, and both times the door was locked and open sign off. First time that's been the case in the 4-5 years I've frequented there. So, not sure what's going on.

SpaceNut
11-26-18, 13:48
I was by over the weekend and everything was fine. I did not stay for a visit but I saw I'm guessing mms to get a card and number to make an appointment.

Yes, but. I've been by there twice in the past two weeks, and both times the door was locked and open sign off. First time that's been the case in the 4-5 years I've frequented there. So, not sure what's going on.

CoolWays
11-29-18, 18:36
Does anyone have any good reports? Really tired of traveling to charlotte and being treated like crap by the places around here. Are there any American places that offer the little extras?

Ronald1964
11-30-18, 12:47
I may be coming to Roanoke soon and was wondering how good Maria is for a massage. Thats msmarias at aol. Mature.

I will gladly offer info. On Richmond providers on request. Post or pvt. Msg either one. Thanks.

IDunno1
11-30-18, 12:59
I may be coming to Roanoke soon and was wondering how good Maria is for a massage. Thats msmarias at aol. Mature.

I will gladly offer info. On Richmond providers on request. Post or pvt. Msg either one. Thanks.If that's the one that looks like a bad version of a 60 y / o Elvira, I would so no. She doesn't do much, and very weak attempt at a message. She will talk about all her problems though.

Vaquero2
11-30-18, 17:12

I will gladly offer info. On Richmond providers on request. Post or pvt. Msg either one. Thanks.She's in her early 60's and hosts in SE Roanoke. She gives a poor massage (just rubs her hands over your back a while), and then a HE. She has an autistic grandson in the home.

If all of that sounds to your liking, she is a fairly friendly lady. But some have nicknamed her witchy-poo.

NcJames42
12-03-18, 11:00
I went there months ago, and massage was so-so. Thinking about trying again. Price is good but has anyone been there lately?

Thanks.

VirginiaMan7
12-03-18, 18:24
http://roanoke.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/9899-asian-massagecall-us-now/815140058427

I went to 9899 yesterday just to see if the STG ad made them up their game. The lady they gave me was not very young and not very pretty. She did give a very good massage, but on the flip wanted way too much for the ending. That does not happen very often to me. $80 tip is not typical for an older woman, they are usually very happy with $40. Anyway I have some places that treat me right, but trying other places is a fun part of the hobby. Bottom line. This place beside Long John Silvers is a bust.

SpaceNut
12-04-18, 23:37
I was told that Lisa is not there now and will be back next week.

On a side note if one of you guys was here when I stopped by pardon the interruption.

If you have been lately I'd love to hear a report. Last couple of times I have tried to stop I could only see mms. Is anyone else there?

http://roanoke.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/9899-asian-massagecall-us-now/815140058427

I went to 9899 yesterday just to see if the STG ad made them up their game. The lady they gave me was not very young and not very pretty. She did give a very good massage, but on the flip wanted way too much for the ending. That does not happen very often to me. $80 tip is not typical for an older woman, they are usually very happy with $40. Anyway I have some places that treat me right, but trying other places is a fun part of the hobby. Bottom line. This place beside Long John Silvers is a bust.

Jim1960
12-07-18, 06:38
Stoped by the other night left happy. OCT was allowed lots of ass play heard 3 mobsters enter why I was there and went to other rooms I think LULU was her name.

CoolWays
12-07-18, 15:11
Stoped by the other night left happy. OCT was allowed lots of ass play heard 3 mobsters enter why I was there and went to other rooms I think LULU was her name.OCT can't say I know what that is. What was the damage thanks.

Jim1960
12-07-18, 16:34
OCT can't say I know what that is. What was the damage thanks.Was early this morn and spell check sucks sorry Ment OTC OVER THE CLOTHES.

VirginiaMan7
12-07-18, 19:51
OCT can't say I know what that is. What was the damage thanks.I think he meant to say Over The Clothes (OTC). And please don't tip more than. 40 for that kind of play. It will mess it up for everybody else. Have fun!

Jim1960
12-07-18, 19:54
I think he meant to say Over The Clothes (OTC). And please don't tip more than. 40 for that kind of play. It will mess it up for everybody else. Have fun!Your right 40 is max I gave 40 she was happy.

Beaured1
12-07-18, 21:25
Does anyone know how to get in touch with sandy that worked out of an apartment at the summit? She does not respond to my texts.

CoolWays
12-08-18, 00:02
Your right 40 is max I gave 40 she was happy.Thanks and unless I get some skin to skin never more than 40.

CoolWays
12-08-18, 00:02
I think he meant to say Over The Clothes (OTC). And please don't tip more than. 40 for that kind of play. It will mess it up for everybody else. Have fun!I never go over 40 unless I get some skin to skin thanks.

CoolWays
12-08-18, 00:05
Anyone have any idea who is at Sunflowe and any reports and damage cost for Sunflower. I can't get Alice to even answer the phone or texts.

Thanks.

CoolWays
12-08-18, 00:06
Does anyone know how to get in touch with sandy that worked out of an apartment at the summit? She does not respond to my texts.Asian third floor?

ScottVT
12-08-18, 09:51
I went to the place in Bedford last week. Got an older lady who was around 50. Massage was average but she wanted 60 for a handshake and moved around a lot making it difficult to get any roaming in. I told her no thanks. Will not repeat. Seems like a lot of older ladies and no younger ones anymore.

Hobbyist540
12-08-18, 11:50
Does anyone know how to get in touch with sandy that worked out of an apartment at the summit? She does not respond to my texts.I can't imagine why you would want to, she was awful. No real menu and used that weird device to massage your back.

BlackLavenderX
12-09-18, 03:12
I can't imagine why you would want to, she was awful. No real menu and used that weird device to massage your back.She is not good at all just give you hand job nothing else. Stay away don't pay.

CobraGuy
12-09-18, 11:41
I had noticed the car associated with Eva has been gone a few days so I decided to see her replacement. Met Tina who is 30's dyed red / blonde with nice body and seemed eager for some activity. All seemed to be standard until extra attention on her end as she grinded against me as she asked what I wanted. Some OTC on the bottom revealed it was a bad time of month for her and she was very sensitive on top half UTC. The offer was still made at a high rate but I waved that off and she cut it in half. She was obviously wanting some FS but kept asking me to return in a few days for more fun. Language skills were limited and she kept saying her name and asking me to repeat it. Standard finish was accomplished. Kinda funny as she said Eva would be back today and she wanted me to only see her. That's the dream as I recall and undecided if will return for a second look.

BlackLavenderX
12-11-18, 11:30
I had noticed the car associated with Eva has been gone a few days so I decided to see her replacement. Met Tina who is 30's dyed red / blonde with nice body and seemed eager for some activity. All seemed to be standard until extra attention on her end as she grinded against me as she asked what I wanted. Some OTC on the bottom revealed it was a bad time of month for her and she was very sensitive on top half UTC. The offer was still made at a high rate but I waved that off and she cut it in half. She was obviously wanting some FS but kept asking me to return in a few days for more fun. Language skills were limited and she kept saying her name and asking me to repeat it. Standard finish was accomplished. Kinda funny as she said Eva would be back today and she wanted me to only see her. That's the dream as I recall and undecided if will return for a second look.Is this that small massage place in a tiny strip mall.

Hugh Japenis
12-11-18, 12:52
She is not good at all just give you hand job nothing else. Stay away don't pay.I agree, the machine is weird as crap. Not a good massage at all. However, she does get the job done, and for cheap. Last time I was there I had a triple pop for 100 out the door. You just can't beat that pricing.

Hobbyist540
12-12-18, 13:32
I agree, the machine is weird as crap. Not a good massage at all. However, she does get the job done, and for cheap. Last time I was there I had a triple pop for 100 out the door. You just can't beat that pricing.Holy hell, 3 pops in an hour!? Not all heroes wear capes.

Impressive!

MeatMe
12-12-18, 20:19
Stopped by Tokyo Spa on Orange Ave to see if there was any new girls.

Was met by Alice who is as old as dirt so I asked if anyone else and she told me new girl first time in Roanoke. So I took a chance which was a good idea. She did a lot of ass and ball play which had me really turned on so on the flip I had her out of her clothes and went for 69 since I forgot my cover. She never haggled for tip so I gave. 6 and she seemed happy.

I think there would have been more if I had a cover.

YMMV but worth trying the new girl.

HelmetHead540
12-15-18, 11:49
Had some extra time when in the NRV this week and tired Oasis in Christiansburg (right off I-81 on 460 business near Advance Auto). It was Monday after the snow. One girl there. Massage was excellent (especially after shoveling snow). Only had a half hour. Got HJ at the end, and never was rushed. Actually ran over. Got the idea there was more on the menu. May try out again sometime when I'm up that way and have more time.

NcJames42
12-17-18, 15:41
I went to the place in Bedford last week. Got an older lady who was around 50. Massage was average but she wanted 60 for a handshake and moved around a lot making it difficult to get any roaming in. I told her no thanks. Will not repeat. Seems like a lot of older ladies and no younger ones anymore.Same experience for me. Except did not accept $50 advertised price but $60 for hr, then as you said, pricey for tips. Might try later when I suspect new girl.

John287
12-21-18, 23:35
Decided to stop by Tokyo on orange avenue around 7 o'clock. I wanted to try out Tina, but she was busy unfortunately. So I was met at the the counter by Lilly. She led me back to the room, I wanted to try her out since I've never been before. So I wanted to opt for 30 minutes instead of an hour, but she said that it's 50 for hh & 60 for full. So I gave in & gave her the extra 10.

She's not much on looks at all, her only asset is her boobs. Which are not extremely big, but decent.

I was very impressed with the massage, she didn't short me on time. On the flip she started out at my head & then proceeded down. Didn't have to ask for handshake, once she got to that area she just proceeded to do so. Asked if she did FS, she replied no. But she did say it's 4. If you want to touch inside of clothes. Defiintely wasn't going to pay that just to touch inside.

I probably will not repeat.

HelmetHead540
12-22-18, 13:33
Had some extra time when in the NRV this week and tired Oasis in Christiansburg (right off I-81 on 460 business near Advance Auto). It was Monday after the snow. One girl there. Massage was excellent (especially after shoveling snow). Only had a half hour. Got HJ at the end, and never was rushed. Actually ran over. Got the idea there was more on the menu. May try out again sometime when I'm up that way and have more time.Was back thru the NRV this week, and made another visit to Oasis. Different girl than my first visit. That one was average in looks. For my second visit, a slip very attractive girl. Opted for 60 minutes. Massage was again very good, and extracurricular activity was enjoyable. Both visits went over by a good 10 minutes. Was never rushed either time, and never badgered about the tip. I'd recommend trying them out, and would be interested in other comments.

Beaured1
12-22-18, 15:31
Maybe we are talking about 2 different girls. I haven't been in about 18 months. The girl I saw twice was 4' 7" big boobs pretty) for her frame And a very sweet little hairy pussy. My first visit back massage no machine and HJ she really knows how to work the head. $90 and she was nude and I fondled her. My second visit no massage 69 and then what ever position I could think of. Very tight! I can't remember the apartment no. Thanks for any help.

Frelance
12-23-18, 00:56
The new girl at Asian Healing / Balance Point / Angel Spa on Third Street calls herself Barbara. She is still young, good looking, decent boobs, and she understands English fairly well. Massage is medium to light and there is more on the flip if she likes you.

CobraGuy
12-23-18, 11:01
Is this that small massage place in a tiny strip mall.Yes, I think 6 C's Shopping Center.

ClitLickHer
12-23-18, 12:52
Has to be a different girl that you saw, the one that I have seen several times would never allow anything beyond tug. Maybe I should try again though if you got more.

Maybe we are talking about 2 different girls. I haven't been in about 18 months. The girl I saw twice was 4' 7" big boobs pretty) for her frame And a very sweet little hairy pussy. My first visit back massage no machine and HJ she really knows how to work the head. $90 and she was nude and I fondled her. My second visit no massage 69 and then what ever position I could think of. Very tight! I can't remember the apartment no. Thanks for any help.

BlackLavenderX
12-28-18, 14:39
I am about to go here and see what this place is about. Has anyone been Here before.

BlackLavenderX
12-28-18, 15:37
Went in and got half hour massage for. 4 lady was in her late 30 small boobs but body ok. Did a great massage. Flipped over and went right to business and said. 4 for he asked for FS she said she didn't do it but would let me tit fuck for a hundo. I said no too much she finished and was good but I'm sure I could get more. Theres a new girl Tina coming tommorrow I'm going to see her and see what happens. Over all 7 of 10 body. Massage was great I will return. Tommorrow with a report with Tina and see if I can get more.

Lavender out.

CobraGuy
12-28-18, 22:49
I am about to go here and see what this place is about. Has anyone been Here before.Been a number of times. Very clean, no TS, girls tend to stick around longer then other places and a big plus is that Alice does not own it. YMMV but standard finish, they will nag for increase in tip but you will get full time.

MagiciansAsst
12-31-18, 15:26
Got an appointment for my first ever nuru body slide end of the week with this one. Anyone have any reviews?

http://roanoke.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/therapeuticsensual-massage/781925898483

If not, I'll post how it goes.

Happy New Year everyone!

CoolWays
12-31-18, 23:20
Anyone have anything about this place on 419?

VirginiaMan7
01-01-19, 01:27
Got an appointment for my first ever nuru body slide end of the week with this one. Anyone have any reviews?

http://roanoke.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/therapeuticsensual-massage/781925898483

Happy New Year everyone!Yes. Charming Massage has been reviewed by a few people about a month ago. Seems like this ex-dancer from Gold & Silver is an older woman that gives a good massage, but her menu is pretty limited except for a hand job to end with, and she explains that she would like to get away from doing that in the future, and just be a regular massage spa. But. This whole nuru thing has me intrigued. I will be very interested in hearing your review when you post. I've never had one, but I think it would be awesome if done right. Have fun!

Miketastic69
01-01-19, 01:27

Happy New Year everyone!Search the board. I never saw this provider but she has been discussed quite a bit on here.

Past time I was in VA I did my research and I passed on this former stripper with a few years under her belt. But of course YMMV!

Frelance
01-01-19, 11:01
Fans of Coco at Hi Jang Nan (the spa on 419) will be pleased to learn she has come back FOR ONE WEEK ONLY. Today (Jan 1) through the 5th she will be seeing those customers who specifically ask for her. As many of you know, she is a licensed massage therapist whose English is very good and she is very good looking. Her working hours are 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM and it's $60 for a one hour massage.

CoolWays
01-01-19, 15:12
Massage was good but the constant see my body best around and upselling kinda puts a damper on any good times. Tip is never enough.

Fans of Coco at Hi Jang Nan (the spa on 419) will be pleased to learn she has come back FOR ONE WEEK ONLY. Today (Jan 1) through the 5th she will be seeing those customers who specifically ask for her. As many of you know, she is a licensed massage therapist whose English is very good and she is very good looking. Her working hours are 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM and it's $60 for a one hour massage.

MeatMe
01-01-19, 19:31
Fans of Coco at Hi Jang Nan (the spa on 419) will be pleased to learn she has come back FOR ONE WEEK ONLY. Today (Jan 1) through the 5th she will be seeing those customers who specifically ask for her. As many of you know, she is a licensed massage therapist whose English is very good and she is very good looking. Her working hours are 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM and it's $60 for a one hour massage.Coco or Jassey is not worth the hassle. Her massage skills are no where as good as Lilly and she talks about herself as being most beautiful with tons of makeup. I'll pass on this visit and see Barbara at BP / Asian Wellness who is the best looking right now in the valley.

Big Dan Teague
01-02-19, 01:04
Been there and done that, not worth it. Can't relax and her ego prevents a relaxing experience. But feel free to drop $260+ for an hour. I'd rather go see Grayson, get two pops in the hour and a massage for less money. She strokes you and not her ego.

BlackLavenderX
01-02-19, 09:54
I went there a second time and decided to get the other girl that was there. The girl I got was ok. The was massage not as good as the first lady I got a few days ago. On the flip HJ was-. 4 and I asked for BJ she said-. 12 I was like woah too much. And then asked about FS and she walked out and back in she said no. I did the HJ it was sensual like the other girl was and it was like a jack hammer didn't enjoy but did finish. Same damage-. 8 so will not return due to that. Anyone know a good place that does FS I heard balance point was good for it?

CobraGuy
01-02-19, 15:03
I went there a second time and decided to get the other girl that was there. The girl I got was ok. The was massage not as good as the first lady I got a few days ago. On the flip HJ was-. 4 and I asked for BJ she said-. 12 I was like woah too much. And then asked about FS and she walked out and back in she said no. I did the HJ it was sensual like the other girl was and it was like a jack hammer didn't enjoy but did finish. Same damage-. 8 so will not return due to that. Anyone know a good place that does FS I heard balance point was good for it?You must have seen Tina. Obviously YMMV because neither of them have hit me up with rates like that. We all know the drill or at least learn that being nice, respectful, clean etc means a lot. Not saying you were not, but some click and some don't.

QwyrtyBub2
01-02-19, 16:04
Hey, I'm going to be in Roanoke next week and I'm looking for good dreams. Anyone know anything about Oriental Massage on Franklin Road? Any other recommendations? Thanks.

ScottVT
01-02-19, 18:22
Coco or Jassey is not worth the hassle. Her massage skills are no where as good as Lilly and she talks about herself as being most beautiful with tons of makeup. I'll pass on this visit and see Barbara at BP / Asian Wellness who is the best looking right now in the valley.They think because they will let you f them that they don't have to give you a massage. Only had two girls that would do FS and still give a good massage. Helen at angel was good and a girl up near Philadelphia was the best I ever had. She was 26 and gorgeous and aimed to please. Apple and Kasumi would do FS but massage was terrible and they usually just laid there LOL.

CoolWays
01-03-19, 11:05
Does anyone have any reports on this place on 419? If so please share.

Thank you.

CoolWays
01-03-19, 11:08
Normally a weak massage, followed by a hassle for tip and jack hammer finish, other times it's a ok place with a bit of tease. Note though smells like food most of the time

Hey, I'm going to be in Roanoke next week and I'm looking for good dreams. Anyone know anything about Oriental Massage on Franklin Road? Any other recommendations? Thanks..

Hugh Japenis
01-03-19, 14:33
Search the board. I never saw this provider but she has been discussed quite a bit on here.

Past time I was in VA I did my research and I passed on this former stripper with a few years under her belt. But of course YMMV!She is very sweet. I went a little bit ago, and contrary to what some of the older reviews, her finishing skills have most definitely increased. However don't go for the nuru option, it's a upsell that gets you nothing extra IMO.

John287
01-04-19, 21:11
Decided to stop by Asian Relax on Williamson about a week ago. Went early in the morning around 8 ish. Parked in the back, that's a plus. & I was met by a older lady in probably in her 50's.

To put it nice, she's definitely below average on looks LOL. Opted for hh, . 4 for that. On the flip she asked did I want HJ. Because of her looks I decided to pass for the price she was looking for. Which was another. 4. I'm pretty sure she potentially offers FS & BJ but because of her looks there's no way I could pull the trigger.

On the other hand, the massage was top notch. If you're looking for just a massage, she's definitely an option. I think her name was Amy? But I can't remember.

Hobbyist540
01-07-19, 13:26
Does anyone have any reports on this place on 419? If so please share.

Thank you.Its strictly legit.

CoolWays
01-07-19, 21:18
Well I had a dream today that I saw a lady in a yellow outfit. I have no idea which one has spoiled her but damn. 60 for massage and the tip increases as the hour passed. Finally asked for 1. 2 for touch and HJ. Damn not long ago 1. 2 was good for a lot more fun. Guess that's another place off the list. Please please someone open up a nice clean shop, nice ladies that looks nice and doesn't cost 1. 8 and up.

Member #6628
01-09-19, 05:16
Visiting from Atlanta what is the best place to go for great massage and HE for 100.

BlackLavenderX
01-09-19, 10:33
Visiting from Atlanta what is the best place to go for great massage and HE for 100.Yi Jiang Nan on electric.

MeatMe
01-10-19, 07:29
Well I had a dream today that I saw a lady in a yellow outfit. I have no idea which one has spoiled her but damn. 60 for massage and the tip increases as the hour passed. Finally asked for 1. 2 for touch and HJ. Damn not long ago 1. 2 was good for a lot more fun. Guess that's another place off the list. Please please someone open up a nice clean shop, nice ladies that looks nice and doesn't cost 1. 8 and up.Tried BP / Asian Wellness and there is a new girl there Sophie who has a good attitude but not too good with massage skills. She has a tight body and allowed roaming.

Damage was $. 2 will have to repeat to see if more is offered.

CoolWays
01-10-19, 11:55
Agree pleasing to the eyes massage lacking but as the time went by her tip requirement went up

Tried BP / Asian Wellness and there is a new girl there Sophie who has a good attitude but not too good with massage skills. She has a tight body and allowed roaming.

Damage was $. 2 will have to repeat to see if more is offered..

ScottVT
01-10-19, 14:17
They have zero girls who look like the ad. All are older and want at least. 6 or more for standard. Do not waste your money.

JrJack1010
01-10-19, 21:24
So the one in Thaxton charming massage is only 9 to 6 now. I wonder why she changed. Some can't do until 8 or later. Sad because I saw her several times but nine since this was before she offered the 1. 5 option.

JrJack1010
01-10-19, 23:11
Did ksnami (spelling?) from BP on 3rd open up a place in bedford or lburg about a year ago? Os this the place you are refering to?

They have zero girls who look like the ad. All are older and want at least. 6 or more for standard. Do not waste your money.

Hobbyist540
01-11-19, 00:15
So the one in Thaxton charming massage is only 9 to 6 now. I wonder why she changed. Some can't do until 8 or later. Sad because I saw her several times but nine since this was before she offered the 1. 5 option.My guess is her hours changed after her ex moved back in.

Jamit
01-11-19, 12:42
http://roanoke.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/let-me-fulfill-your-every-desi/255703883832

She seems more interested in massage, with potential upgrades. I understand she will be in the Noke for ins and outs tonight.

I won't have a chance till tomorrow morning to check her out. But if any of you do, I'd love to get the review.

CobraGuy
01-11-19, 14:21
Did ksnami (spelling?) from BP on 3rd open up a place in bedford or lburg about a year ago? Os this the place you are refering to?I heard that rumor but it was never substantiated. I had her number and talked to her several times when she was in NY but she was hoping to get into a difference business. No contact now.

ScottVT
01-11-19, 15:25
I heard that rumor but it was never substantiated. I had her number and talked to her several times when she was in NY but she was hoping to get into a difference business. No contact now.She is easy to find if you know where the shop she runs is located.

JrJack1010
01-11-19, 17:04
She is easy to find if you know where the shop she runs is located.So she did open a place?

RobMid
01-11-19, 23:02
So she did open a place?Why the mystery?

ScottVT
01-12-19, 09:41
Why the mystery?Kasumi = Emily at Graves Mill in Forest.

Hugh Japenis
01-12-19, 10:46
Kasumi = Emily at Graves Mill in Forest.Is she still as good as she ever was? It's so hard to find a masseuse that genuinely seems into it anymore, and she definitely seems like she loves it.

RhayDen087
01-12-19, 13:23
Ask for LuLu. Get the hour .$60 to house.

Her massage skills aren't the best but.

For extra $80 I got DATY, BBBJ, FIV, BBFS included mish and k9 with CIP.

Kitty was very clean and no smell. Shaved on the sides but huge Bush at the top.

B cup with big responsive nipples.

While she was slobbing on bob I was fingering her hole and made her squirt!

Then she squirted again when I rubbed jr up and down just inside the lips really fast.

She said she just got in town today but who knows.

Overall I had a great time and will go back.

ScottVT
01-12-19, 18:04
Is she still as good as she ever was? It's so hard to find a masseuse that genuinely seems into it anymore, and she definitely seems like she loves it.Not really. She just lays there until your finished.

BenDiesel30
01-17-19, 21:49
Fans of Coco at Hi Jang Nan (the spa on 419) will be pleased to learn she has come back FOR ONE WEEK ONLY. Today (Jan 1) through the 5th she will be seeing those customers who specifically ask for her. As many of you know, she is a licensed massage therapist whose English is very good and she is very good looking. Her working hours are 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM and it's $60 for a one hour massage.Is the woman with the smokers voice the mamasan? I figured so but just making sure. Hate paying first and wondering who will appear in your room next.

HelmetHead540
01-18-19, 13:20
Ask for LuLu. Get the hour .$60 to house.

Her massage skills aren't the best but.

For extra $80 I got DATY, BBBJ, FIV, BBFS included mish and k9 with CIP.

Kitty was very clean and no smell. Shaved on the sides but huge Bush at the top.

B cup with big responsive nipples.

While she was slobbing on bob I was fingering her hole and made her squirt!

Then she squirted again when I rubbed jr up and down just inside the lips really fast.

She said she just got in town today but who knows.

Overall I had a great time and will go back.Have had several good experiences here over the past month or so. So decided to stop in again yesterday, particularly after hearing of Lulu.

Well. I didn't get Lulu. Had a buxom young lady who gave a great massage with plenty of teasing. On the flip, the teasing continued. However, it was a pretty emphatic "no" regarding any thing beyond OTC roaming. It was a polite "no". But pretty clear LOL. Settled for what was a very good HJ. Got my full hour. Usually when dressing, the masseuse will return with water and then see you out. In this case nothing. Wasn't sure whether to stick my head out the room or not LOL. When I did, she was waiting in the entry with a bottled water, a smile, and "thank you come again". Again. Relaxing massage, but interesting experience.

VirginiaMan7
01-22-19, 01:00
Have had several good experiences here over the past month or so. So decided to stop in again yesterday, particularly after hearing of Lulu.

Well. I didn't get Lulu. Had a buxom young lady who gave a great massage with plenty of teasing. On the flip, the teasing continued. However, it was a pretty emphatic "no" regarding any thing beyond OTC roaming. It was a polite "no". But pretty clear LOL. Settled for what was a very good HJ. Got my full hour. Usually when dressing, the masseuse will return with water and then see you out. In this case nothing. Wasn't sure whether to stick my head out the room or not LOL. When I did, she was waiting in the entry with a bottled water, a smile, and "thank you come again". Again. Relaxing massage, but interesting experience.I think you were supposed to "ask for LuLu ". I just think there's a big gap between a girl that does full service working in the same building with a girl that will only let you roam OTC.

RhayDen087
01-22-19, 13:13
I think you were supposed to "ask for LuLu ". I just think there's a big gap between a girl that does full service working in the same building with a girl that will only let you roam OTC.The other girl will do BBBJ but wasn't into it like lulu was. I don't remember her name but I know her face and will refuse her if she's the only one working when I go back.

HelmetHead540
01-22-19, 19:36
I think you were supposed to "ask for LuLu ". I just think there's a big gap between a girl that does full service working in the same building with a girl that will only let you roam OTC.Yeah. Realized that when I went to make my post the other day.

And you're right. A big gap. It was at the other end of the spectrum from prior experiences.

Frelance
01-22-19, 21:05
Coco has gone again. She is down in Florida working 14 hour days and seeing 8-9 customers per day and making huge tips. However Eva, the woman who talks like Jessica Rabbit, is still there. And there is a new girl who is the replacement for Coco. I'm told she is young, fairly decent looking, and gives a pretty good massage (but don’t they all?). She goes by the name of Xindi.

CoolWays
01-23-19, 15:46
Well where do I begin this evaluation of the last couple weeks.

Tokyo- older, rushed, rooms cold almost as cold the ladies. Smelled of strong sewer odor. Left more stressed than went in. Did not partake.

Sunflower- nice looking lady, decent massage tip request gets higher each time. 3 times the charm.way too high for me .60 + $.2

419- decent massage hounded for more tip constantly.

Oriental- pitiful, place smells of old cooked food, walked in for massage walked by door saw something that I never should have seen, I believe a beach whale would describe. Door was half way open. I left the lady the says don't know much English, but she was doing pretty good talking g on the phone with someone. And didn't mind telling me not to return in very good English.

I tried downtown 3rd Ave. Hmmm was ok but the longer the massage the higher the tip.

Red Rose- guys just stay away nasty nasty nasty.

ClitLickHer
01-23-19, 16:29
Dang, wish I had your money to give for these massages. I can usually only afford 1 a month but really appreciate the information so I don't waste what little I have.

Tokyo- older, rushed, rooms cold almost as cold the ladies. Smelled of strong sewer odor. Left more stressed than went in. Did not partake.

Sunflower- nice looking lady, decent massage tip request gets higher each time. 3 times the charm.way too high for me .60 + $.2

Oriental- pitiful, place smells of old cooked food, walked in for massage walked by door saw something that I never should have seen, I believe a beach whale would describe. Door was half way open. I left the lady the says don't know much English, but she was doing pretty good talking g on the phone with someone. And didn't mind telling me not to return in very good English.

I tried downtown 3rd Ave. Hmmm was ok but the longer the massage the higher the tip.

Red Rose- guys just stay away nasty nasty nasty.

CobraGuy
01-23-19, 19:57

Red Rose- guys just stay away nasty nasty nasty.Good reviews and we need more of this. Constant nagging for tips and used sheets and towels on the tables is a big turnoff for me. Thinking back, I recall they always changed out the linen and then Alice came along and the AMP quality went downhill. How hard can it be to run a washer and dryer?

CoolWays
01-24-19, 16:40
New Day?

Kasumi = Emily at Graves Mill in Forest..

SammyW2249
01-26-19, 13:17
Anyone with a report on Star.

VirginiaMan7
01-26-19, 20:43
Anyone with a report on Star.Someone reported it was massage only. I wonder though. I mean it's an Asian spa.

JohnKim
01-27-19, 20:13
Someone reported it was massage only. I wonder though. I mean it's an Asian spa.Curiosity got the best of me twice and of course was let down both times by the same woman. She's got a crazy rack but the experience sucks, don't waste your money at this place!

Jamit
01-31-19, 12:15
Hey fellas. I travel to NOVA on business. Sometimes I enjoy some extra curricular activities. But never in a massage parlor.

I came across this post, as well as some others, which may warrant some caution.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3960-Escort-Reports&p=4130997&viewfull=1#post4130997.

Be safe out there.

CoolWays
01-31-19, 18:05
Stings as in LEO or providers?

Hey fellas. I travel to NOVA on business. Sometimes I enjoy some extra curricular activities. But never in a massage parlor.

I came across this post, as well as some others, which may warrant some caution.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3960-Escort-Reports&p=4130997&viewfull=1#post4130997.

Be safe out there..

VirginiaMan7
01-31-19, 18:51
Stings as in LEO or providers?

.I wouldn't worry about that post. If any Asian Spa around here tried to pre-screen, they wouldn't stay in business very long. Northern Virginia is weird. I'm surprised sometimes at how bigger cities are so uptight about massage parlors and escorts when they should be thinking about bigger fish.

Lextasy
02-01-19, 20:04
Where the best massage around Salem?? Where's the best massage parlor for the money. Say 6 plus 4 tip. New to the scene there.

TimJim
02-07-19, 23:33
Did ksnami (spelling?) from BP on 3rd open up a place in bedford or lburg about a year ago? Os this the place you are refering to?You're talking about New Day Spa. Yes. She's called Emily now and she opened her own place in Lynchburg.

CoolWays
02-07-19, 23:57
Just saying. Place got busted today check out WTVR be careful out there. As much as Roa sux surprised someone hasn't informed LEO just to clean house and start over again be careful.

RunBikeSwim
02-08-19, 01:17
You're talking about New Day Spa. Yes. She's called Emily now and she opened her own place in Lynchburg.I live in Lynchburg, and Emily has been at New Day since it opened about 3 1/2 years ago. There was a girl named CiCi that worked at New Day for a few months this past fall and left, and CiCi said she used to work in Roanoke but I am not sure where?

CobraGuy
02-08-19, 09:56
I live in Lynchburg, and Emily has been at New Day since it opened about 3 1/2 years ago. There was a girl named CiCi that worked at New Day for a few months this past fall and left, and CiCi said she used to work in Roanoke but I am not sure where?I saw Emily last Friday and she was leaving for New York on Saturday for a while. She is not the spa owner and thinks it is funny that some believe she is. She likes Lynchburg better then Roanoke but other opportunities in New York are her goals.

JackMonroe
02-09-19, 12:45
Stopped by today and confirmed Emily is absent. They were very vague about when or if she is returning.

I saw Emily last Friday and she was leaving for New York on Saturday for a while. She is not the spa owner and thinks it is funny that some believe she is. She likes Lynchburg better then Roanoke but other opportunities in New York are her goals.

Citizenv
02-09-19, 15:01
Stopped by today and confirmed Emily is absent. They were very vague about when or if she is returning.I saw her right before she left, she told me she was supposed to be back around Wednesday, but I guess she could have changed her plans. She was just going to NYC to celebrate the Chinese new year.

IPasdionate
02-09-19, 22:30
Anyone ever go there? Went there once about 6 months back nothing worth mentioning. Old Chinese lady. Did not think of wasting time and money. Expected it would close but surprising it is still open. Does anyone have any good experiences from there lately?

VirginiaMan7
02-10-19, 09:30
Anyone ever go there? Went there once about 6 months back nothing worth mentioning. Old Chinese lady. Did not think of wasting time and money. Expected it would close but surprising it is still open. Does anyone have any good experiences from there lately?Yes. A woman that calls herself Jenny sent me a text saying she works there now. I met 'Jenny' at Sha Sha and she was wild. Could not speak a word of English (we use an app to communicate). On the flip, she took off every stitch of her clothes and she looked pretty nice. Not full service, but she was a lot of fun.

IPasdionate
02-10-19, 19:54
Yes. A woman that calls herself Jenny sent me a text saying she works there now. I met 'Jenny' at Sha Sha and she was wild. Could not speak a word of English (we use an app to communicate). On the flip, she took off every stitch of her clothes and she looked pretty nice. Not full service, but she was a lot of fun.Just stripped or allowed anything. Will check out if you had that experience recently. . wonder why none of these oriental girls don't work independently could be really a good option over the stale one's posting all the time.

Jim1960
02-13-19, 22:43
Best all around massage around roanoke now?

NerdyGuy
02-14-19, 03:21
Haven't Been to an AMP in a awhile and wondering what is the best choice around the area.

Where do they advertise now that backpage is gone?

CoolWays
02-17-19, 23:25
Any place around that gives actually a nice massage with a bit of fun? I guess someone is staying busy most places don't even answer the phone these days.

AsianTiger
02-18-19, 11:44
I personally think Hi Jang Nan on electric is great. I get Eva she is attractive, great body, and very fun. I always get my full time.

She gives a very good massage and is quite funny with conversation. Her English is pretty good. She is not full service but offers reasonable priced extras.

Hugh Japenis
02-18-19, 12:02
So after seeing Jenna quite some time ago, I am getting around to writing a full review on her services. It has been a few months, so things may have changed. I opted for one hour of nuru, of which I should have just done regular (will explain later).

Location 7/10 - if it wasn't so far into the middle of nowhere, it would be a 10/10. Unfortunately, it is a solid 45 minutes to anywhere. It is a remote location where the parking is hidden in a country setting.

Looks 7/10 - this is hard to justify, since she is white and does have some fantastic bolt ons. I really wanted some Russian with these bad boys, but she didn't oblige. She is definitely older and is in the MILF / gilf territory. Regardless, she is still an attractive woman.

Attitude 9/10 - she is such a sweetie and is great to talk to. Even though she is a little older, she is definitely young at heart.

Massage 6/10 - this would have been a higher rating because she did work some knots out in some really touch places, but I paid for the nuru option so I expected body to body contact for a majority if the massage. There was a fair amount of teasing, which leads me to my next point.

Finish 8. 5/10 - she really worked me up well, and made one hell of a mess. If she had done Russian or any work on my back door this would have been a 9 or 9. 5. I had read some posts that this wasn't a highlight of her service, but for me it certainly was. I honestly wish I had talked it out with her before, because I definitely could have doubled down on this one with her.

I would visit again, but it is soooooo far out of the way, that it might be some time until I can get over there.

MeatMe
02-20-19, 13:38
Had a dream with Barbara who was not the best at massage but was very playful.

Also tried Eva at Yi Jang Nan who had good massage skills but very strange ending.

Member #5894
02-20-19, 14:49
Had a dream with Barbara who was not the best at massage but was very playful.

Also tried Eva at Yi Jang Nan who had good massage skills but very strange ending.I've been out of the hobby for awhile, formerly Newperson. Now I'm back as FrmlyNewperson I had one of the best experiences awhile back with Tina at Tokyo. But now she's moved on. I was thinking about trying Yi Jang Nan soon and was curious about the strange ending.

Please send me a PM if you so desire, or I can PM you.

NotBob2014
02-23-19, 01:52
Ol boss Alice never stops amazing me. Once again, she pointed me in the right direction for full service. Just have to meet the girls price which is more or same as a hotel room prostitute around DC. House of $60 (woman gets $20) and $140 insured FS. After a less than good massage, I rolled over with a big hardon. She knew what I wanted. A condom went on and I enjoyed 3 different positions. I started getting a little worried and decided wrapping him up is a good idea. To many don't care if I use a condom and I've been to lucky to many times. 3rd St remains reliable for FS and most of Alice's stores. If the girl will, it doesn't matter which store she is working. This one had a normal thin Asian body and enjoyed making easy money. She flew me right to the dream! It has been around 2 weeks so please point me to the stores currently offering FS! Orchad has been reliable many times. 3rd st can be good but I like finding a thin / skinny one.

MeatMe
02-23-19, 19:58
Ol boss Alice never stops amazing me. Once again, she pointed me in the right direction for full service. Just have to meet the girls price which is more or same as a hotel room prostitute around DC. House of $60 (woman gets $20) and $140 insured FS. After a less than good massage, I rolled over with a big hardon. She knew what I wanted. A condom went on and I enjoyed 3 different positions. I started getting a little worried and decided wrapping him up is a good idea. To many don't care if I use a condom and I've been to lucky to many times. 3rd St remains reliable for FS and most of Alice's stores. If the girl will, it doesn't matter which store she is working. This one had a normal thin Asian body and enjoyed making easy money. She flew me right to the dream! It has been around 2 weeks so please point me to the stores currently offering FS! Orchad has been reliable many times. 3rd st can be good but I like finding a thin / skinny one.The last time I was at Tokyo noticed quite a few cameras and not sure if any are in the rooms like Florida. Wondering if these places are using the same sex slaves to fill their roster. Be careful out there never know when some may be working for LEO just ask Kraft.

SpaceNut
02-24-19, 18:55
I ahve notices them at several places over the few years I have been going. I worry less about it being uncle LEO because they tend to keep theirs more hidden I worry it is to watch the staff and have control over them. It has made me wonder about trafficking sometimes.

The last time I was at Tokyo noticed quite a few cameras and not sure if any are in the rooms like Florida. Wondering if these places are using the same sex slaves to fill their roster. Be careful out there never know when some may be working for LEO just ask Kraft.

GreatTimes
02-25-19, 12:03
This is most definitely trafficking in prostitution. You can add money laundering / fraud. Over the years, the women coming down from NYC know the type of shop they are going to before they arrive. Some shops are clean, some do handjobs only, and others allow the girls to do whatever they want. 3rd St, it is up to the woman. Over half of Alices shops offer FS depending on the woman. I haven't had FS at two of her shops but I only tried the one at SML once. Only one lady works there and that invites FS.

This is not sex slaves. These women call it "easy money" for a reason. They agree to come down here! They always decide where they work. What are their repercussions? They easily make $100,000+ a year if they offer FS. If they get caught they can just go home to China where they have sent all their money. Plus, America allows you to keep working until court. NYC tries to send you to class and teach you not to be a prostitute. Haha-funny. They pay minimum taxes claiming in NYC they only make a little. NYC then gives them free health care. This is called the fleecing of America.

The cameras are installed by the boss. This allows the boss to remotely see when A customer comes and goes. This keeps the prostitute from giving away free time or not telling the boss when a customer is there. Most of the women would pocket the entire house fee if they could get away with it.NotBob, thank you for great details of how it works, I have wondered about those topics you laid out. The cameras I always figured they were there for the owner / manager to be able to track how much money should be coming in glad to know that is the case. Also glad to understand that it is up to them what they do and not forced, I figured it was because of the various reviews / experiences that some guys have versus others.

SpaceNut
02-26-19, 09:35
This confirmed what I believed to be true but did not know how to go about asking. I have other questions too but I'll save them for a more appropriate setting.

This is most definitely trafficking in prostitution. You can add money laundering / fraud. Over the years, the women coming down from NYC know the type of shop they are going to before they arrive. Some shops are clean, some do handjobs only, and others allow the girls to do whatever they want. 3rd St, it is up to the woman. Over half of Alices shops offer FS depending on the woman. I haven't had FS at two of her shops but I only tried the one at SML once. Only one lady works there and that invites FS.

This is not sex slaves. These women call it "easy money" for a reason. They agree to come down here! They always decide where they work. What are their repercussions? They easily make $100,000+ a year if they offer FS. If they get caught they can just go home to China where they have sent all their money. Plus, America allows you to keep working until court. NYC tries to send you to class and teach you not to be a prostitute. Haha-funny. They pay minimum taxes claiming in NYC they only make a little. NYC then gives them free health care. This is called the fleecing of America.

The cameras are installed by the boss. This allows the boss to remotely see when A customer comes and goes. This keeps the prostitute from giving away free time or not telling the boss when a customer is there. Most of the women would pocket the entire house fee if they could get away with it.

Sharps2004
02-27-19, 08:44
This confirmed what I believed to be true but did not know how to go about asking. I have other questions too but I'll save them for a more appropriate setting.Just a matter of time perhaps. https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/robert-kraft-prostitution-case-see-200946133.html.

CoolWays
02-27-19, 13:12
It never crossed my mind until the last few days discussion on here but come to think about it the places in the area that flip flop ladies in and out every few weeks, the ladies there always seem to live on site. Once when I asked where she lived she said here. I mean in town she said no, here. I asked how long will you be in own she said a month or until I get enough $ to go back home. I guess the owner overheard as the next day she was gone and I have not or will not return to any of her places. Rumor has it the place on Franklin Orange, Blue Ridge and places in Lburg she operates does the same. Again this person will never darken those doors again.

This confirmed what I believed to be true but did not know how to go about asking. I have other questions too but I'll save them for a more appropriate setting.

ScottVT
02-28-19, 09:17
I have been to most of the AMPs. They all have cameras and I think most live there. So is it really safe to go any any at the moment?

NotBob2014
02-28-19, 13:07
Of course it is the same. Alice lives in the Roanoke region. Her shops are in Lynchburg, Roanoke, SML, Blue Ridge, Salem? The girls live in the shop. They know this before they arrive by bus from NYC. Everything is talked about before arriving. They know if it will be HJ only or FS. 3rd st (BP / angel) is a different boss and your favorite prostitutes / sex workers arrive by personal shuttle. They are driven down and back up to NYC. They live at 3rd St. They are free to leave when they want to. Think about the money made by giving 4-5 hand jobs ($20 from the $60 house fee you pay and $40 tip) and fucking 2 customers a day (140 to 220 per customer). Seven days a week. No taxes or only claiming you made $12 k that year. While not all shops have the girls live at the shop, the ones you are visiting do.

It never crossed my mind until the last few days discussion on here but come to think about it the places in the area that flip flop ladies in and out every few weeks, the ladies there always seem to live on site. Once when I asked where she lived she said here. I mean in town she said no, here. I asked how long will you be in own she said a month or until I get enough $ to go back home. I guess the owner overheard as the next day she was gone and I have not or will not return to any of her places. Rumor has it the place on Franklin Orange, Blue Ridge and places in Lburg she operates does the same. Again this person will never darken those doors again.

NotBob2014
02-28-19, 13:22
Are you just now noticing the cameras? They have always been there. How do they work? These cameras record back to a central DVR. The video is kept until overwritten 2-4 weeks later. The oldest video file is overwritten by the newest one. Remote viewing is available by installing an app on your phone or Pc. You connect by knowing the IP and account / password. Each DVR can be set to continuously record or record on movement. This decides if you get several days of video or several weeks / months. Each DVR can also send pics or short videos upon movement to an email address for the boss to look at.

Sound is also recorded / available. Wouldn't this be great for evidence by a prosecutor in court? The fact none of this has happened suggests LEO doesn't give a shit if you are sharing your seed with thousands of other men. Or, they just aren't creative enough thinkers to find all the evidence. Money laundering and tax fraud is more serious than prostitution and inter-state sex trafficking.

But, the little brain had the master override switch and the workers and boss are fixated on money. Alice enjoys breaking everything up into LLCs to protect her money and hides it in homes and perhaps a restaurant? Even her am husband has a local gun shop. Just whatbwe all want. Gun owners getting a bad name for prostitution rings.

I have been to most of the AMPs. They all have cameras and I think most live there. So is it really safe to go any any at the moment?

NotBob2014
02-28-19, 13:28
Don't take me wrong. My cock enjoys typical build or thin Asian women in their low 40's and below. I have found many enjoyable fucks at Alice's shops and BP. I've had so much, I'd go to a different place just to get a nice hand-job.

Hornyone69
03-01-19, 12:36
So are AJ & Jenna to only two non-Asian offerings in Roanoke? There has to be another alternative or two for a descent massage and shake.

Pm if you know something local, thanks!

Cujo1958
03-01-19, 19:27
So are AJ & Jenna to only two non-Asian offerings in Roanoke? There has to be another alternative or two for a descent massage and shake.

Pm if you know something local, thanks!As far as I know, Nikki's still in the business.

JrJack1010
03-01-19, 20:26
As far as I know, Nikki's still in the business.Yes Nikki is still in the game. She seems to have slowed down but this girl is very cute and I would highly recommend however expect $$ for the hour.

Hornyone69
03-01-19, 21:10
As far as I know, Nikki's still in the business.Thanks! Have not partaken, working on getting her info now.

Hornyone69
03-02-19, 18:13
Would someone please pass along Nikki's contact info?

Thanks in advance.

AsianTiger
03-04-19, 15:23
Had another great visit with Eva this morning. She looked wonderful today tight pants with her hair braided which I like. She said new girl will be in maybe Sunday. As always got my full hour. Strong massage.

PaulyWalnutsYo
03-05-19, 09:50
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Would you pretty please start using the report post button?

A2

BobWill425
03-05-19, 16:33
So the Kraft thing has me a bit spooked. Not looking to try to explain my naked ass on film to the ole lady and as this anti trafficking thing is a hot button issue, I figure Roanoke's AMP's days are numbered and only a matter of time before a sting goes down. Don't want to be on the seized video footage when the man from U.N.C.L.E. Raids ALICE's restaurants. Besides, tbh, I have grown weary of the AMP monkeyshines. I'm already super cautious when I do go. Never carry my wallet / I'd inside; never park at the establishment, always park and walk, gives me time to check out the surroundings too. Wear a hoody or hat pulled low to obscure face. But shit, once you're inside, you're literally naked for the world to see once the DVR is LE property.

That being said, would greatly appreciate any intel relative to UTR's available weekdays. I love AJ, but dammit to hell I can't play during her normal business hours. Jenna is a gem too, but until warmer weather allows me to vroom the old motorbike, my old 200 k+ pickup isn't up to Bedford sized trips (ditto for Pat and the body groomer). Nikki is nice with a gorgeous body, but a bit out of my price range for such a simple thing. And have to just say no to Old Witch Maria or the Gloved Asian, just not very pleasant experiences those two. Have never done the Escort thing, seems they are always in seedy hotels or risky locales. But I do notice that their ads often have massage or roleplay on the menu.

Are there any other options? I'm pretty simple, not looking for FS, just like the tease factor of a full body sensual massage leading up to HE. Also into giving massages the same way if that's an option, for a female or a couple if you know any into that. And very much a voyeur- love to watch a woman cum, so amazing to behold. Any options for me out there guys? Any intel appreciated and happy to elaborate on the above ladies if you have any questions.

For you guys brave enough to continue dreaming of the Orient, please, stay frosty brothers.

JrJack1010
03-05-19, 22:56
Would someone please pass along Nikki's contact info?

Thanks in advance.I just sent you a pm.

VirginiaMan7
03-05-19, 23:37
So the Kraft thing has me a bit spooked. Not looking to try to explain my naked ass on film to the ole lady and as this anti trafficking thing is a hot button issue, I figure Roanoke's AMP's days are numbered and only a matter of time before a sting goes down. Don't want to be on the seized video footage when the man from U.N.C.L.E. Raids ALICE's restaurants. Besides, tbh, I have grown weary of the AMP monkeyshines. I'm already super cautious when I do go. Never carry my wallet / I'd inside; never park at the establishment, always park and walk, gives me time to check out the surroundings too. Wear a hoody or hat pulled low to obscure face. But shit, once you're inside, you're literally naked for the world to see once the DVR is LE property.

That being said, would greatly appreciate any intel relative to UTR's available weekdays. I love AJ, but dammit to hell I can't play during her normal business hours. Jenna is a gem too, but until warmer weather allows me to vroom the old motorbike, my old 200 k+ pickup isn't up to Bedford sized trips (ditto for Pat and the body groomer). Nikki is nice with a gorgeous body, but a bit out of my price range for such a simple thing. And have to just say no to Old Witch Maria or the Gloved Asian, just not very pleasant experiences those two. Have never done the Escort thing, seems they are always in seedy hotels or risky locales. But I do notice that their ads often have massage or roleplay on the menu.

Are there any other options? I'm pretty simple, not looking for FS, just like the tease factor of a full body sensual massage leading up to HE. Also into giving massages the same way if that's an option, for a female or a couple if you know any into that. And very much a voyeur- love to watch a woman cum, so amazing to behold. Any options for me out there guys? Any intel appreciated and happy to elaborate on the above ladies if you have any questions.

For you guys brave enough to continue dreaming of the Orient, please, stay frosty brothers.Well here's my 2 cents about the AMP / Kraft issue. If Roanoke / Salem LEO start cracking down on Overweight, Asian, 50 ish year olds, we're in trouble. I just don't think that will happen. As far the cameras go, those rooms are so dark, they would have to use a special camera. The lobby has a little more light, but we're all dressed out there. Bottom line is I'm not worried about any of this Kraft stuff. UTR's are rare. You named at least two that I've never heard of, so you might be ahead of the game.

MeatMe
03-06-19, 22:35
Well here's my 2 cents about the AMP / Kraft issue. If Roanoke / Salem LEO start cracking down on Overweight, Asian, 50 ish year olds, we're in trouble. I just don't think that will happen. As far the cameras go, those rooms are so dark, they would have to use a special camera. The lobby has a little more light, but we're all dressed out there. Bottom line is I'm not worried about any of this Kraft stuff. UTR's are rare. You named at least two that I've never heard of, so you might be ahead of the game.Not sure if I just had bad timing but while leaving a local AMP had a county mounty pull into lot and asked for my I'd.

I played it cool and asked why they needed my I'd and the female cop said it was for their records. Needless to say did not give in and she said be careful and left in a hurry. I should have gotten the badge number so I could start my law suit.

Keep an eye out for LEO.