PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Jim1960
09-29-14, 14:30
Any one ever had any luck with these ads on CL ib like to try it but all the ads seem fake pm me any info you may have.

SunDrop
09-29-14, 18:49
Any one ever had any luck with these ads on CL like to try it but all the ads seem fake pm me any info you may have.Umm nope usually some guy that don't want to fuck his fat wife / gf! Did talk to some older couples before.

On to something different. I been chatting it up today with a girl from CL that posted in the miscellaneous romance section. Pics are hot and wants $$ a hr. Seems legit dose anybody have any info? May TOFT soon.

BigGun74
10-02-14, 21:29
Umm nope usually some guy that don't want to fuck his fat wife / gf! Did talk to some older couples before.

On to something different. I been chatting it up today with a girl from CL that posted in the miscellaneous romance section. Pics are hot and wants $$ a hr. Seems legit dose anybody have any info? May TOFT soon.I Saw The Ad For Rachel. Craigslist Always Gives Me Pause For Concern.

SunDrop
10-03-14, 13:08
I Saw The Ad For Rachel. Craigslist Always Gives Me Pause For Concern.Yes that's the one! !! I didn't get to partake yet because a few sweet regulars was calling my name for alot less $.

But if anyone TOFT do let me know.

LuckyRob
10-03-14, 15:36
Yes that's the one! !! I didn't get to partake yet because a few sweet regulars was calling my name for alot less $.

But if anyone TOFT do let me know.She sent me a pic, she wants half the money up front sounded like a scam to me.

BigMike540
10-03-14, 19:32
When they want money upfront it is 99.9% it is a scam.

She sent me a pic, she wants half the money up front sounded like a scam to me..

Heelman69
10-08-14, 23:28
She sent me a pic, she wants half the money up front sounded like a scam to me.I just had the opportunity to meet Rachel. She is legit. She also does massage. I had her come by my motel. She tried that 1/2 up front, and I told her no, but I would place it out and she could pick it up on her way out. She agreed. She is athletic and tall with a nice body, very nice perky full Cee's.

SunDrop
10-09-14, 07:53
I just had the opportunity to meet Rachel. She is legit. She also does massage. I had her come by my motel. She tried that 1/2 up front, and I told her no, but I would place it out and she could pick it up on her way out. She agreed. She is athletic and tall with a nice body, very nice perky full Cee's.Way to TOFT! I was thinking she was legit. I would have TOFT but this is also my favorite time of the year. I've had several girls I been talking to that aren't in the business. Its like the leaves start to change and the women go into heat! So its kinfa hard to pay $$ when its being offered for free. So I'm riding this out till the well drys up. Nice step up Heelman69. Do have anymore details you can pm me if you like.

LuckyRob
10-09-14, 17:10
Way to TOFT! I was thinking she was legit. I would have TOFT but this is also my favorite time of the year. I've had several girls I been talking to that aren't in the business. Its like the leaves start to change and the women go into heat! So its kinfa hard to pay $$ when its being offered for free. So I'm riding this out till the well drys up. Nice step up Heelman69. Do have anymore details you can pm me if you like.Great to know she is real, the pic she sent me looked really good, I just didn't like that she wanted half upfront.

SunDrop
10-29-14, 16:05
I just love how some of you guys keep quiet about the ones your talking to or seeing. Hmmm I know I'm not the only one talking to the nice looking horse girl that posted last week. You can pm details if ya like LMAO. Maybe we can share notes.

SunDrop
10-30-14, 10:18
I just love how some of you guys keep quiet about the ones your talking to or seeing. Hmmm I know I'm not the only one talking to the nice looking horse girl that posted last week. You can pm details if ya like LMAO. Maybe we can share notes.I guess I wrote about this wrong. Don't pm about wanting info on her your not going to get it. However if you did happen to see the ad I'm talking about which it didn't have anything about horses in itn but if did get a reply back from her you would know what I'm talking about. Therefore I'm just curious who else is talking to her or seeing her. And we can swap info just the ones that are actually lucky enough to know what I'm talking about.

Jim1960
11-20-14, 08:14
Ad came up yesterday an info?

LuckyRob
01-01-15, 20:10
This ad has been on CL for awhile it says BF will be in room. Any body tried this she looks pretty good pm me with info.

Mikey540
01-01-15, 21:01
This ad has been on CL for awhile it says BF will be in room. Any body tried this she looks pretty good pm me with info.He answers the ad and tells you she will BBBJCIM for. 4.

Jim1960
01-01-15, 21:22
This ad has been on CL for awhile it says BF will be in room. Any body tried this she looks pretty good pm me with info.Two pics don't match no way the blonde in that pic ass is as big as the one dent over that's my guess any one tryed an I'm wrong pm me info.

JohnDoe Jr
01-01-15, 21:59
This ad has been on CL for awhile it says BF will be in room. Any body tried this she looks pretty good pm me with info.If you are taking about the ad I think you are, there's a HUGE red flag; they mention bringing prescription narcotics to trade for the "service. ".

The person posting that ad is either very stupid, or it's an invitation from an uncle. (The ad is removed at the moment, but one pic is of the girl from the side and one pic is from behind).

If you get credible info, please post rather than keep it in PMs.

Fun In Virginia
01-06-15, 16:39
Has anyone tried the gal who posts on CL as 26 or 27 years old with a phone number ending in 4765? I texted her and she sent a body pic and Melrose Ave motel location with a donation quote of. 4.

She looked like a chubby blonde but not huge. Any feedback? For that price I wouldn't expect much.

LuckyRob
01-08-15, 21:01
Two pics don't match no way the blonde in that pic ass is as big as the one dent over that's my guess any one tryed an I'm wrong pm me info.The same girl is now posting on backpage asking for drugs in exchange for a good time.

SunDrop
01-14-15, 22:53
First off I'd like to thank mlboriole for the findings.

I never saw or seen the ad but I did toft as my man major league passed alone her number. And wondering if anyone else has had the same dream. Little info about her lives in Rocky mt area 21 year old spinner. I just went for a q. V. BBBJ after 10/15 minutes was looking at clock. BJ skills was ok but as I'm cleaning up another guy was blowing herr cell up so I made a be line out. . 60 4 the BJ not bad wanted $50 for FS. Since then she has asked for me to come back and negotiated prices. I haven't been back yet still on the fence about it.

She dose smoke for you non smokers. Home wasn't the cleanest either and it was said she likes the pain releavers. Anybody been down this road?

JohnDoe Jr
01-15-15, 13:23
First off I'd like to thank mlboriole for the findings.

I never saw or seen the ad but I did toft as my man major league passed alone her number. And wondering if anyone else has had the same dream. Little info about her lives in Rocky mt area 21 year old spinner. I just went for a q. V. BBBJ after 10/15 minutes was looking at clock. BJ skills was ok but as I'm cleaning up another guy was blowing herr cell up so I made a be line out. . 60 4 the BJ not bad wanted $50 for FS. Since then she has asked for me to come back and negotiated prices. I haven't been back yet still on the fence about it.

She dose smoke for you non smokers. Home wasn't the cleanest either and it was said she likes the pain releavers. Anybody been down this road?PM sent, SunDrop; let's compare notes.

I recently met a girl resembling your description, but I'm not sure if she's the same one you posted about.

I didn't post a review because when I texted her to set up a 2nd visit, she said she was packing up and moving to Florida that same day and I could not get there in time. She then texted me about a week later and said she was coming back, but I haven't been back in that area so I can't confirm.

SunDrop
01-15-15, 14:01
PM sent, SunDrop; let's compare notes.

I recently met a girl resembling your description, but I'm not sure if she's the same one you posted about.

I didn't post a review because when I texted her to set up a 2nd visit, she said she was packing up and moving to Florida that same day and I could not get there in time. She then texted me about a week later and said she was coming back, but I haven't been back in that area so I can't confirm.Same chic.

RubAndTug540
02-08-15, 03:53
I must be looking at the wrong ads. Keep getting gay guys that want a straight guy. FML.

SunDrop
02-24-15, 08:20
Any info on 2 girls claiming to be cousin post on CL? One looks kinda HOT.

RoanokeGuy31
02-24-15, 10:40
Any info on 2 girls claiming to be cousin post on CL? One looks kinda HOT.Do you have a pic of them I may know who you are talking about.

Leroy 0169
02-24-15, 16:24
Any info on 2 girls claiming to be cousin post on CL? One looks kinda HOT.Where are you finding that at. I am not to familiar with craigslist.

Rrguy
02-24-15, 18:13
Got the cousin part on email but didn't get any pics. Wanted $ each; said one was having a visitor & could hit it in the shower. Interesting, might try. Any other info?

SunDrop
02-24-15, 19:28
Where are you finding that at. I am not to familiar with craigslist.I think when they replied back they said they was cousin. A bigger girl and a smaller chic. Ad was on yesterday not sure it still is. But was asking $ for play time.

Cesmith
03-04-15, 21:40
I recently had a dream about Nikki. I had seen her about 3 years ago and had enjoyed myself then, just couldn't afford the rates at that time. I was afraid the years would have changed her appearance and lets just say they have been kind. She is a gorgeous young white female with a flawless body. In my dream an hour was $$ with a HE, plenty of roaming, and a great view. I was also quoted $. 5 for a view and no roaming. The massage itself was one of the best I've had anywhere. She does a great job with just the right amount of teasing.

Bottom line is if you are willing to pay $$ for a massage with a perfect view of a gorgeous, young, white female, with roaming, and a HE, then she is your girl. If you are looking for more, she isn't. As for me, I will be repeating, often.

SunDrop
03-05-15, 19:24
I recently had a dream about Nikki. I had seen her about 3 years ago and had enjoyed myself then, just couldn't afford the rates at that time. I was afraid the years would have changed her appearance and lets just say they have been kind. She is a gorgeous young white female with a flawless body. In my dream an hour was $$ with a HE, plenty of roaming, and a great view. I was also quoted $. 5 for a view and no roaming. The massage itself was one of the best I've had anywhere. She does a great job with just the right amount of teasing.

Bottom line is if you are willing to pay $$ for a massage with a perfect view of a gorgeous, young, white female, with roaming, and a HE, then she is your girl. If you are looking for more, she isn't. As for me, I will be repeating, often.I've been in contact with her myself lately. Hopefully I get to set something up soon.

Fun In Virginia
03-28-15, 18:07
There is a young lady who posted yesterday on CL named Katie who you should check out. Her post keeps getting flagged. She is 22,5'5" 165 lbs. Cute and nice. She just started posting last week and probably won't be around long as she is looking for a real job. She is staying near the airport so she can do incall. EMail her for rates but they are reasonable. isabelevans1989@yahoo.com is her email.

Fun In Virginia
05-15-15, 22:03
Does anyone have a review of this CL poster advertising massages? Anything else on the menu? Hopefully the link will still work for a day or two before getting flagged.

http://roanoke.craigslist.org/stp/5026023082.html

SunDrop
05-16-15, 08:24
Does anyone have a review of this CL poster advertising massages? Anything else on the menu? Hopefully the link will still work for a day or two before getting flagged.

http://roanoke.craigslist.org/stp/5026023082.htmlDude this is Nikki massage go for it! I here she very sexy a little pricey but worth it. Not much on the menu but off the record I heard one guy hit that but only after he saw her a few times.

SlapNutts
07-29-15, 05:39
http://wsls.com/2015/07/28/bedford-man-tied-up-assaulted-after-responding-to-post-for-sexual-services-on-craigslist-org/

Richmond Mas
08-25-15, 22:42
So I hit this girl up and she sent me a niche looking ass picture. I said damn got to come. Drove two hous down to her apartment. Safe location. She came down and greeted me. Well face is 6 but body as ok. So I follow her up there and she took off her clothes. Fat stomach and somewhat nice titties.

Puppy was well shaved. She put a cover on and start sucking but that did not do it for me. So I had her do a HJ for me.

Anyway her phone rung constantly and she would stop to answer it. Causing the little guy to go back to a limp mode. It happened so often i just got up and leave.

Overall good time. As she was nice but will not repeat. Try to raise the price on me. Damage 1. 5/ hr.

She is worth 60. I will pass her info to anyone who wants it. I deleted he pic so I no loner have a face pic.

BobWill425
02-16-16, 10:32
http://roanoke.craigslist.org/thp/5442380034.html

Admittedly looks legit, I. E. **PROFESSIONAL ONLY* however she posts her photo which is quite attractive and her descriptions sound almost like Tantra. Anyone have any intel on this one? She hosts at her home way out in huddleston. If she's skilled at all at massage only, would be worth. 5 for an hour, may try her out next week if no one has yet.

RubAndTug540
02-19-16, 06:56
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Smlobx
02-24-16, 14:27
http://roanoke.craigslist.org/thp/5442380034.html

Admittedly looks legit, I. E. **PROFESSIONAL ONLY* however she posts her photo which is quite attractive and her descriptions sound almost like Tantra. Anyone have any intel on this one? She hosts at her home way out in huddleston. If she's skilled at all at massage only, would be worth. 5 for an hour, may try her out next week if no one has yet.Texted her last week for a same day appt, after a couple of back and forth texts she decided not to have any appts during my time frame. Tried again this week but no response back. So I don't know.

Johnnybiggun
04-22-16, 10:30
There is a young and very petite young lady that posts on Craigslist from time to time from Dublin, VA. She is legit and does a fairly decent body rub and she also does a few extras for those of us that see her regularly. Senior members that have info to trade can PM me for the juicy details and contact info.

Jim1960
04-22-16, 10:39
There is a young and very petite young lady that posts on Craigslist from time to time from Dublin, VA. She is legit and does a fairly decent body rub and she also does a few extras for those of us that see her regularly. Senior members that have info to trade can PM me for the juicy details and contact info.Can you tell me more on her I was looking to get a massage this weekend thanks.

Westlakelad
04-22-16, 10:46
Texted her last week for a same day appt, after a couple of back and forth texts she decided not to have any appts during my time frame. Tried again this week but no response back. So I don't know.I have tried her twice, very good massage but nothing else, I was hoping for more on the second visit because even on the first visit I was completely naked without draping, she.

Was down from a jogging suit to short spandex shorts and a lace top, but no luck. Has anyone else had a different outcome.

Johnnybiggun
04-26-16, 08:47
There is a young and very petite young lady that posts on Craigslist from time to time from Dublin, VA. She is legit and does a fairly decent body rub and she also does a few extras for those of us that see her regularly. Senior members that have info to trade can PM me for the juicy details and contact info.Here is her most current ad on Craigslist.

http://swva.craigslist.org/cas/5556347771.html

Sharps2004
06-04-16, 08:50
Used to be on CL, but long time since I have seen the ad.

Have gone once before to an apartment on Clarke Ave. Good dream there, but scary neighborhood at night. Haitian or maybe Dominican Republic gal, was cheap, clean, and relaxed.

Typical HE with enthusiasm, touching was allowed, and easy acess was provided, more I'm sure, but first time and for $. 6 all was right in my dream.

PM me for me if your so inclined.

Fun In Virginia
10-22-16, 11:41
This gal posted on CL last night and said she was not a regular, just a local needing a little extra $. Does anyone have details about her?

BobWill425
12-29-16, 07:04
Anyone have intel on a Craigslist woman advertising massage under creative services a while back, mid September? Her Yahoo email shows Amy J* as her name, but her real name is Pa* Divorced white woman, 40's, calls herself bbw, but what pics I've seen, she's not all that big. Not much of a looker from what I've seen, but seemed to have a great attitude and maybe even turned on by what she's doing. Offers 1 hour full body massage and after conversing with her, it can be sensual with happy ending. I nearly had appointment back in October with her, but plans fell thru-at that time her rates were very reasonable.

I've recently contacted her again and have tentative appointment set up, but it seems she's gotten wise to the hobby and her rates have went up accordingly. There's also more on the menu now, she offered oral but no CIM. She asked. 75 for massage only, more to be topless, more for h. E.

I'm sure I'm not the only hobbyist to discover her, was wondering if anyone else has sampled and is it worth my time?

BobWill425
12-30-16, 09:04
No replies or PM's so I decided to keep appointment, and boy am I glad I did.

The Good: location-duplex in wooded area, nice middle class neighborhood- tho a little hard to find as the street signs aren't clear, had to Google Map it; She's very down to earth and friendly, answered the door in see-thru white top with nipples poking out, got my attention straight away!; She's not a BBW as she calls herself, has a few extra lbs, but overall not un-attractive DWF who looks better in person than the pics she sent IMO; had a brief conversation prior to massage to determine my 'needs', was good to break the ice; She seems open to discussing whatever you're into and tries to be accommodating; massage was good, not great, but she took her time and spent lots of time on the glutes with some nice ass teasing, which I really like; top came off after the flip, and boy for a woman in her late 40's, her tits are amazingly firm, and yes, real. Great nipples too; got to play with the girls and rubbed OTC back and front; opted not to get HE at this point. Agreed beforehand to swap, and I would rub her for awhile. This turned out to be very intense as she shed the bottoms and I gave her a very sensual massage working up to her own HE shortly followed by mine. That's all I'll say here- if you want more details, seniors can PM much like us, this is a hobby for her- she has a real job, seems to have no monkeys and is sane and articulate. +++.

The Bad: not much. Aforementioned location a little hard to find; full menu not available, which was fine with me, just as soon keep to HJ; BBBJ was on the menu, no CIM, but I did not partake; her ad,(usually a vanilla ad posted under Creative Services for massage / stress relief that doesn't really hint at extras) is currently not up, but she may repost after the new year; as said, she has real job, so availability is limited.

Damage. 85 and definitely would return. As always, YMMV, and to be fair, I've been conversing with her via email for several months before pulling the trigger, so I feel we developed a rapport that made her very comfortable with me. Can go into more detail with seniors via PM and will ask her if she'll take referrals.

Anyone have intel on a Craigslist woman advertising massage under creative services a while back, mid September? Her Yahoo email shows Amy J* as her name, but her real name is Pa* Divorced white woman, 40's, calls herself bbw, but what pics I've seen, she's not all that big. Not much of a looker from what I've seen, but seemed to have a great attitude and maybe even turned on by what she's doing. Offers 1 hour full body massage and after conversing with her, it can be sensual with happy ending. I nearly had appointment back in October with her, but plans fell thru-at that time her rates were very reasonable.

I've recently contacted her again and have tentative appointment set up, but it seems she's gotten wise to the hobby and her rates have went up accordingly. There's also more on the menu now, she offered oral but no CIM. She asked. 75 for massage only, more to be topless, more for h. E.

I'm sure I'm not the only hobbyist to discover her, was wondering if anyone else has sampled and is it worth my time?

NeverToomany
01-29-17, 18:32
http://roanoke.craigslist.org/cas/5980376568.html

This is the first "w4 m" ad that I have ever successfully connected on. Most are total BS. Her ad was very generic. Sent a few emails back and forth before I got her phone number. She sent a picture that doesn't look bad, but in real life she looks more like her mid to late 40's and definitely not 28. She has lost a lot of weight and has the sagging to show for it. She doesn't kiss and doesn't do anal. Her oral skills (BBBJ) are above average. Other than the cigarette smoke, she was clean smelling so I started inching my way down until I confirmed that there was no smell by her pussy. She responded well to DATY and said she got off. We tried various positions and they were all good. The best by far though was her laying on her back and pulling her legs up and her pussy lips apart so that I had a fantastic view of my dick sliding in and out of her pussy. She said she got off again just before I blew my load. She worries about time a lot, but I kept assuring her that we were not even close to going over the 30 minutes that I paid for. In fact, I was out of her house in less than 20 minutes. She was friendly but a little skittish about LEO until we got started. All in all, money well spent. That's another nice thing about her. Unlike almost every girl on BP, she charges a reasonable rate for Roanoke. $70 for half hour.

JRC0307
01-29-17, 21:36
SO. I am pretty new to the forum but not the game. I responded to an ad on craigslist titled "STAYING UP LATE". The reply seemed genuine and not indicative of a bot. Well turns out it was real!

J* and L* are two young ladies (early 20's) trying to make some money UTR to pay their bills. After a few emails we exchanged numbers and texted till we worked out the details. I will say I was not immediate in my responses and they called my number. Took me by surprise so be prepared, these girls are aggressive.

Was the usual routine. "head towards this landmark and call when you arrive. " 2nd call and guided to the house. It is a small house and they have a room in the back for massage and play. The three of us proceeded back to the room where they told me to undress and lay face down on the bed. They proceeded to massage my back, shoulders, legs and ass with lotion. The massage was mediocre. After the flip the fun started with lots of fondling and a HE. They offer more but I was only interested in a 4-HANDS massage with pop.

Overall the experience was good! Place seemed safe and the girls were nice. Now to their looks. J* is a bigger girl with giant knockers but her face is not much to look at; and L* is skinnier but with great set of C-cup tits. I could not stop playing with L*. She is prettier and reminded me of a goth girl. They both are decent for play but L* is definitely my favorite and prettier in the face. They work well together if that is your thing or they do individual service. Damage is reasonable. Would definitely make a return visit!

JRC0307
01-31-17, 23:24
"Relaxing Massage" Craigslist seems to be good hunting grounds at the moment! Found this one looking through the "Services" areas of craigslist. She gives a great REAL massage and knows what she is doing in that department.

She says via correspondence:

I charge $VI V an hour for a platonic massage. ANYTHING OTHER THAN THAT AND THE RATES ARE TO BE DISCUSSED IN PERSON AT THE TIME OF THE APPOINTMENT.

So I get a # and start the process of logistics. The usual routine. Go to location and wait, she arrives and we say hello without getting out of the car. I follow her to her place. We enter the house and head to massage room (she has a massage table and set up is legit). Once in the room she says "Take off all your clothes now before we go on!" This is her LE check! I have no problem with being naked and I think she was a bit surprised at how quick I stripped! I grabbed my stack of AJ's and walked right up to her and asked what was on the menu. No full service here guys but for. 2 you get a great one hour full body massage and you leave very happy. Russian Hands and Roman Fingers Allowed and she wears her B-Day suit for you! She does half session but can't remember the damage for that service.

THE RUB:

She is a good looking young lady (7. 5 on the 10). I would guess in her late 20's early 30's. Good muscle tone, well endowed with large C-cupps that are very perky and firm. Caboose is tight and a peach like shape. Body is in good shape and her skin is nice. No monkey marks or cellulite. As stated the massage was excellent and after the flip there was a good amount of work on the front with lots of teasing leading to the HE. She was friendly and talkative during the session asking about my job, if I was married, etc. Her bedside manner seemed a little sterile but I always feel the first time you meet with a provider there is a warm up period so I will update if I have another visit. Overall I enjoyed the experience. It was nice because I really needed a good massage, she was sexy, and the ending was a nice bonus to a great full body massage. I would repeat as a treat to myself but the damage is high.

Cujo1958
02-01-17, 01:57
"Relaxing Massage" Craigslist seems to be good hunting grounds at the moment! Found this one looking through the "Services" areas of craigslist. She gives a great REAL massage and knows what she is doing in that department.

She says via correspondence:

I charge $VI V an hour for a platonic massage. ANYTHING OTHER THAN THAT AND THE RATES ARE TO BE DISCUSSED IN PERSON AT THE TIME OF THE APPOINTMENT.

So I get a # and start the process of logistics. The usual routine. Go to location and wait, she arrives and we say hello without getting out of the car. I follow her to her place. We enter the house and head to massage room (she has a massage table and set up is legit). Once in the room she says "Take off all your clothes now before we go on!" This is her LE check! I have no problem with being naked and I think she was a bit surprised at how quick I stripped! I grabbed my stack of AJ's and walked right up to her and asked what was on the menu. No full service here guys but for. 2 you get a great one hour full body massage and you leave very happy. Russian Hands and Roman Fingers Allowed and she wears her B-Day suit for you! She does half session but can't remember the damage for that service.

THE RUB:

She is a good looking young lady (7. 5 on the 10). I would guess in her late 20's early 30's. Good muscle tone, well endowed with large C-cupps that are very perky and firm. Caboose is tight and a peach like shape. Body is in good shape and her skin is nice. No monkey marks or cellulite. As stated the massage was excellent and after the flip there was a good amount of work on the front with lots of teasing leading to the HE. She was friendly and talkative during the session asking about my job, if I was married, etc. Her bedside manner seemed a little sterile but I always feel the first time you meet with a provider there is a warm up period so I will update if I have another visit. Overall I enjoyed the experience. It was nice because I really needed a good massage, she was sexy, and the ending was a nice bonus to a great full body massage. I would repeat as a treat to myself but the damage is high.I see you caught up to Nikki. Tons of reviews over several years. Appreciate the contribution.

JRC0307
02-02-17, 02:55
I see you caught up to Nikki. Tons of reviews over several years. Appreciate the contribution.I most certainly did, Sir.

IPasdionate
03-26-17, 09:34
Any one see this girl. Would love some feed back. She has an ad in craigslist always under w4 wm and every once a month or two. I missed her this time too but would love for any feed back.

Jim1960
05-22-17, 05:33
Anyone answer this ad I emailed she seemes nice and lejet but older you can pm info if you got any thanks.

Jim1960
07-12-17, 23:12
On CL under creative services any info I got her # and text some not confident yet thow I ask for a massage sounds like she needs funds anu info pm me sounds like a utr opening up.

Jim1960
07-13-17, 06:22
On CL under creative services any info I got her # and text some not confident yet thow I ask for a massage sounds like she needs funds anu info pm me sounds like a utr opening up.Also has a ad saying Need a hero in women for men just seen it.

CurbCrawler17
07-14-17, 14:47
I've been in contact with her myself lately. Hopefully I get to set something up soon.That's for the post I sent a PM to see if might help me out with her postings.

Happy Hunting.

LuvRoaGirls
08-09-17, 12:25
What's the deal with chi chi.

Is she real? Good to go?

Member #5777
08-29-17, 12:57
Anyone seen or dreamed with Carmen lately?

Hit me up.

FreeF
09-03-17, 09:53
https://roanoke.craigslist.org/cas/d/bored-needing-some-fun-w4m/6291228687.html

Anyone try her?

PaulyWalnutsYo
09-07-17, 10:54
This is from Craigslist.

Rufus069
09-08-17, 19:19
Anyone seen or dreamed with Carmen lately?

Hit me up.I have seen Carmen 4 times then she went MIA.

BallNut02
09-18-17, 07:53
This is from Craigslist.Pm me for info on tHis one.

ThroneFace
09-18-17, 11:24
With providers apparently moving over to CL, where can someone find ads? I have seen some posted on this board that I could not find on CL. Other than casual encounters is there another category I should look at?

ClitLicker57
09-18-17, 13:03
This is from Craigslist.I have seen her, jury is still out for me on this one, the good. Pretty face, friendly, follows direction, olive complexion, BBBJCIM, the bad. Hosts in apt in not so good part of town, near Melrose, says she lives with her sister but I saw lots of male traffic coming out, body ok but saggy tits and baby damage, tells me she has lost a lot of weight, it was an ok visit but I just got the feeling something wasent right. Not sure if I will repeat.

TanTricrike
09-18-17, 17:59
https://roanoke.craigslist.org/cas/d/quick-meet-w4m/6310105968.html

First time really looking around on CL.

MonkeyReviewer
09-19-17, 14:26
https://roanoke.craigslist.org/cas/d/lets-play-w4m/6312399678.html

This girl used to advertise on BP, sometimes as a 2-girl with a pretty nice looking girl. Her big butt didn't really scare me until this ad and picture. Definitely NOT an appealing view! Not sure what she was thinking when she put it in her ad. Has anyone sampled her or the other girl?

If you don't see what I am talking about, just enlarge the picture.

Vaquero2
09-21-17, 08:16
I should have known better. But I'm sharing so others won't be a victim.

A young black girl advertised on craigslist with phone number 540-212-4729, hosting at the awful Starlite hotel. Once inside her room, she scooped up the money and said she needed to step out for a moment to get something. A few minutes later, a skinny black dude came in with the fake story of "hey, who the hell are you?. " (blah blah blah). Bottom line, I lost my money. My first burn in 5 years of active dreaming. That's what happens when you think more with your little head.

Grafenberg
09-21-17, 09:43
If you don't see what I am talking about, just enlarge the picture.Are you talking about all the clothes on the bed?

MonkeyReviewer
09-21-17, 10:12
I should have known better. But I'm sharing so others won't be a victim.

A young black girl advertised on craigslist with phone number 540-212-4729, hosting at the awful Starlite hotel. Once inside her room, she scooped up the money and said she needed to step out for a moment to get something. A few minutes later, a skinny black dude came in with the fake story of "hey, who the hell are you?. " (blah blah blah). Bottom line, I lost my money. My first burn in 5 years of active dreaming. That's what happens when you think more with your little head.Sorry for what happened to you. I've only been to the Starlite once and in retrospect, I wish she had just run out on me! LOL Instead, I had to run out on her! LOL. In my case it was a horrible provider who went by the name Essence (when I saw her. Other names in her ads as well).

Thanks for the info. I will be on the lookout for the phone number you shared. Hopefully she will not be clever about changing it.

VirginiaMan7
09-21-17, 17:29
I'm not shy, so I'm just going to come right out and say it. If you are getting your girls from a Craigslist ad, you deserve whatever happens to you. You have more money than brains, and you need to be separated from your money. It upsets me so much that you are using Craigslist to get a date. And to let some "skinny black" guy intimidate you makes it even worse.

Michigan3
09-22-17, 10:17
Does anyone have any information on this one. https://roanoke.craigslist.org/thp/d/relaxing-massage/6315485149.html.

Also looking for any info on AJ. Thank You.

PaulyWalnutsYo
09-22-17, 15:19
Does anyone have any information on this one. https://roanoke.craigslist.org/thp/d/relaxing-massage/6315485149.html.

Also looking for any info on AJ. Thank You.That's nick.

NerdyGuy
09-22-17, 18:29

Also looking for any info on AJ. Thank You.I'm pretty sure that is Niki. She has been reviewed in massage parlor thread.

IDunno1
09-23-17, 21:19
I'm pretty sure that is Niki. She has been reviewed in massage parlor thread.If it is Nikki, she is worth everything she asks for. I visited her about a year ago. I had forgotten about her actually. Very good and very HOTT.

MeatMe
09-23-17, 21:54
I'm pretty sure that is Niki. She has been reviewed in massage parlor thread.Yes that's Nikki who is very pretty but not a very good massage and really good at up selling.

Bring $. 4 to get a show.

GreatTimes
09-23-17, 23:10
I'm pretty sure that is Niki. She has been reviewed in massage parlor thread.I thought that look like one of Niki's ads also.

If you have not seen her reviews here is my review.

She is very attractive, clean, neat, very sexy, great personality, one of those people I love to talk to because I feel like I had known her a long time when I first met her. In my opinion she gives great massages and she is very nice to look at. She will make you happy, but very limited menu and very expensive. Which I am kinda glad about the limited menu because if it was full menu I would probably end up bankrupt! And if I were younger I would be trying to marry her! She just has a really cool way / personality about her that I really like in addition to her being very attractive and very sexy. If her rates were not so high I would meet with her on a regular basis.

HelmetHead540
09-24-17, 15:23
I thought that look like one of Niki's ads also.

If you have not seen her reviews here is my review.

She is very attractive, clean, neat, very sexy, great personality, one of those people I love to talk to because I feel like I had known her a long time when I first met her. In my opinion she gives great massages and she is very nice to look at. She will make you happy, but very limited menu and very expensive. Which I am kinda glad about the limited menu because if it was full menu I would probably end up bankrupt! And if I were younger I would be trying to marry her! She just has a really cool way / personality about her that I really like in addition to her being very attractive and very sexy. If her rates were not so high I would meet with her on a regular basis.Agree wholeheartedly. She's a sweetheart, and can be addicting. Had to call it quits before my bank account was drained.

Michigan3
09-25-17, 13:17
All of you are right. It is Nikki. I emailed her and she sent a reply. Indicated rate for the massage was $. 65 for the hour. That others would be discussed in person. Can anyone give me an idea, by PM, what to expect on the upsell. My trip has been delay for a few weeks; however, I am still looking for info on her. Thank You.

Fun In Virginia
10-05-17, 10:51
With BP making it more difficult to post, there is more CL activity but as you know the posts get flagged quickly. This one posted today with a 323 area code. Said she is hosting in Summit Apartments. $$ for an hour. Has anyone sampled? She is the one on the left.

Spitfire
10-05-17, 11:01
With BP making it more difficult to post, there is more CL activity but as you know the posts get flagged quickly. This one posted today with a 323 area code. Said she is hosting in Summit Apartments. $$ for an hour. Has anyone sampled? She is the one on the left.Fairly certain I've seen that pic on one of the sugar daddy sites.

Reggu
10-05-17, 11:54
With BP making it more difficult to post, there is more CL activity but as you know the posts get flagged quickly. This one posted today with a 323 area code. Said she is hosting in Summit Apartments. $$ for an hour. Has anyone sampled? She is the one on the left.I call or text the numbers and no one replies, or goes silent. Why the f do they even post at all, same ol shit.

FishnGuy88
10-05-17, 12:50
Anyone know if the original cherry will ever come back?

Fun In Virginia
10-05-17, 16:56
She replied to me with the details I provided and that picture. Why did you text her? All of your posts are just directions to read other member's actual reviews.

I call or text the numbers and no one replies, or goes silent. Why the f do they even post at all, same ol shit.

SandPiper540
10-05-17, 17:08
Anyone know if the original cherry will ever come back?O. G. Cherry is never really out of the game. She was on S. A. For a while. However, she has put on so much weight that the Cherry I knew is most likely gone with the wind.

SandPiper540
10-05-17, 17:23
All of you are right. It is Nikki. I emailed her and she sent a reply. Indicated rate for the massage was $. 65 for the hour. That others would be discussed in person. Can anyone give me an idea, by PM, what to expect on the upsell. My trip has been delay for a few weeks; however, I am still looking for info on her. Thank You.It was $$ roses for my hour. She was super friendly. She had a boyfriend who lives with her. (Not sure if she still does) She didn't say this but, I'm assuming her boyfriend is her Muscle. He was waiting about 100 yards from the house as I was leaving. She even admitted that her boyfriend would stay in the house during sessions for regulars. Oh and for the right price everything is available but she told me $$.

Reggu
10-05-17, 21:36
She replied to me with the details I provided and that picture. Why did you text her? All of your posts are just directions to read other member's actual reviews.I do my helping, passing info, reviewing in pm for a good reason, doesn't matter what I post public.

Reggu
10-05-17, 21:46
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

MohicanBear383
10-06-17, 12:42
I call or text the numbers and no one replies, or goes silent. Why the f do they even post at all, same ol shit.She only does massage. Doesn't understand English well. And will not do anything extra at all even oid you offer more money in front of her. She is not very good at all. Be aware.

PaulyWalnutsYo
10-06-17, 15:11
It was $$ roses for my hour. She was super friendly. She had a boyfriend who lives with her. (Not sure if she still does) She didn't say this but, I'm assuming her boyfriend is her Muscle. He was waiting about 100 yards from the house as I was leaving. She even admitted that her boyfriend would stay in the house during sessions for regulars. Oh and for the right price everything is available but she told me $$.Don't worry about her boyfriend.

I wouldn't worry about the boyfriend I know him personally he's nothing to worry about and he's definitely not her muscle LOL.

VirginiaMan7
10-06-17, 22:11
It was $$ roses for my hour. She was super friendly. She had a boyfriend who lives with her. (Not sure if she still does) She didn't say this but, I'm assuming her boyfriend is her Muscle. He was waiting about 100 yards from the house as I was leaving. She even admitted that her boyfriend would stay in the house during sessions for regulars. Oh and for the right price everything is available but she told me $$.So two hundred on top of the two hundred? Or just two hundred flat for sex?

SandPiper540
10-07-17, 13:11
So two hundred on top of the two hundred? Or just two hundred flat for sex?LOL. No she quoted me 1 Grand. For some reason the system wouldn't allow me to type 4 $ signs

Spitfire
10-07-17, 16:29
LOL. No she quoted me 1 Grand. For some reason the system wouldn't allow me to type 4 $ signsA grand for an hour? In Roanoke? Who is this chick?

JusNormal
10-08-17, 14:54
A grand for an hour? In Roanoke? Who is this chick?I knew Celeste, and I can tell you Nikki is of compable beauty. But I don't know a thing about her skills, except that she gives a great hand job, and allows lots of roaming. So I actually left a little frustrated, knowing what I couldn't have. And for $1,000 I still can't have it!

Vaquero2
10-13-17, 12:43
I don't have a name for this one (540-970-6556) but I've seen her pic before. I can't remember though if there were reports of dash and run? I don't have a name to search the forums with.

Here's her pic.

ActivePlayer
10-13-17, 18:12
Is this Nikki I have heard so much about?

https://roanoke.craigslist.org/stp/d/relaxing-massage-w4m/6339175686.html

MonkeyReviewer
10-14-17, 20:38
I don't have a name for this one (540-970-6556) but I've seen her pic before. I can't remember though if there were reports of dash and run? I don't have a name to search the forums with.

Here's her pic.

Sorry it took so long to post this, but I don't frequent this forum. I'm not sure that she has ever used a name in any of her ads, but I remembered her and these are the notes that I have. I considered trying her until I read these. Knowing her name won't really help you since there are no reviews under her name that I know of. Oh, BTW, she did lose A LOT of weight which would account for the loose skin reported.

On August 23rd this ad appeared.

Re: Board? Needing some fun. W4 m (Roanoke).

Just a heads up to all the guy's out there that girl will getcha. Go ahead and find out for yourself.

ClitLicker57 gave this review (currently post number 64).

I have seen her, jury is still out for me on this one, the good. Pretty face, friendly, follows direction, olive complexion, BBBJCIM, the bad. Hosts in apt in not so good part of town, near Melrose, says she lives with her sister but I saw lots of male traffic coming out, body ok but saggy tits and baby damage, tells me she has lost a lot of weight, it was an ok visit but I just got the feeling something wasent right. Not sure if I will repeat.

TryNeThingOnce
10-18-17, 14:02
A grand for an hour? In Roanoke? Who is this chick?When Nikki quotes a grand it is just her way of ending the conversation I think because she offers what she offers and doesn't what she doesn't. I believe there is some wiggle room just depending who you are and how much she knows you. She just presents and carries herself differently than the others. Her massage is excellent and she is very nice to look at. Her home is clean and good smelling and she is the friendliest and most fun that I've seen. I feel like I've known her all of my life and I care for her deeply and feel that she cares for me as her friend. Her boyfriend is no threat and I've never seen or heard him. She has said she would never have him in the house if the person is uncomfortable with it and that most of her regular clients just don't care but he's never around when she sees someone new or if they don't want him to be. She is professional but fun with a great tight body and beautiful face. Highly recommend her. Bring $$ and you will be very happy but she accommodates for less too and you will still be happy.

Scout Master
10-19-17, 10:40
When Nikki quotes a grand it is just her way of ending the conversation I think because she offers what she offers and doesn't what she doesn't. I believe there is some wiggle room just depending who you are and how much she knows you. She just presents and carries herself differently than the others. Her massage is excellent and she is very nice to look at. Her home is clean and good smelling and she is the friendliest and most fun that I've seen. I feel like I've known her all of my life and I care for her deeply and feel that she cares for me as her friend. Her boyfriend is no threat and I've never seen or heard him. She has said she would never have him in the house if the person is uncomfortable with it and that most of her regular clients just don't care but he's never around when she sees someone new or if they don't want him to be. She is professional but fun with a great tight body and beautiful face. Highly recommend her. Bring $$ and you will be very happy but she accommodates for less too and you will still be happy.This has been exactly my experience with Nikki. You will leave with a smile on your face.

IPasdionate
10-19-17, 17:36
I know this one have all her info. Pleasing girl but not one to trust. A liar and a cheat. Most times prefers and offers car jobs. Parks at Harbor tools near the trees or in the Grave yard behind Hardees on Peters Creek. Twin sis also on this. PM me for her real name. I have a couple nudes of her as well not a very pretty sight. She and her sis are pretty in the face and it ends there. If you know what I mean.

Here's her pic.

HelmetHead540
10-19-17, 17:52
When Nikki quotes a grand it is just her way of ending the conversation I think because she offers what she offers and doesn't what she doesn't. I believe there is some wiggle room just depending who you are and how much she knows you. She just presents and carries herself differently than the others. Her massage is excellent and she is very nice to look at. Her home is clean and good smelling and she is the friendliest and most fun that I've seen. I feel like I've known her all of my life and I care for her deeply and feel that she cares for me as her friend. Her boyfriend is no threat and I've never seen or heard him. She has said she would never have him in the house if the person is uncomfortable with it and that most of her regular clients just don't care but he's never around when she sees someone new or if they don't want him to be. She is professional but fun with a great tight body and beautiful face. Highly recommend her. Bring $$ and you will be very happy but she accommodates for less too and you will still be happy.Well said.

JeepDrifter
10-19-17, 19:29
Well said.Anyone have her contact info?

CobraGuy
10-19-17, 19:29
Well said.I have known Nikki a long time and the comment is true. She is not going to do but so much and the thousand is her way of saying that. Don't get her confused with the many girls that have a monkey or a pimp. Every girl is different and some of these mongers need to figure that out. You can't treat them all the same. Everyone has different taste and although Nikki may be nice to everyone, some she just does not click with. Or even like.

TallTito
10-19-17, 22:57
I have known Nikki a long time and the comment is true. She is not going to do but so much and the thousand is her way of saying that. Don't get her confused with the many girls that have a monkey or a pimp. Every girl is different and some of these mongers need to figure that out. You can't treat them all the same. Everyone has different taste and although Nikki may be nice to everyone, some she just does not click with. Or even like.Just recently became acquainted with her and and agree with all of this. Great girl.

TryNeThingOnce
10-20-17, 06:15
Just recently became acquainted with her and and agree with all of this. Great girl.Amazing why'all, amazing.

MeatMe
10-20-17, 20:12
Had the pleasure of meeting Craigslist advertiser who is very pleasant and easy to talk to.

She greeted me with a white tank top and high beams which is really sexy.

Her massage skills are average but did bring out some very firm breasts and allowed roaming.

Very easy going and relaxing.

Will repeat often.

VirginiaMan7
10-21-17, 00:35
Had the pleasure of meeting Craigslist advertiser who is very pleasant and easy to talk to.

Her massage skills are average but did bring out some very firm breasts and allowed roaming.

Will repeat often.Hi Meat. Just a few things about your post. First of all you can't be a craigslist advertiser and UTR at the same time. That's an oxymoron. Second, you teased us with a good review, but didn't give us a link to find her.

CoolWays
10-22-17, 23:15

Will repeat often.Can you share a bit more I do like what she look like rates, and ad headline good massage is hard to find in this town.

Surfone
10-23-17, 08:37
She is AJ. The one who provides the 'testicle massage'. I dreamed. Massage was good. Nice breasts. Allowed some roaming. Great price. Safe and nice location. I'd repeat.

She posts an ad now and then on CL. There were a post or two on her a few weeks back.

Will repeat often.

FlyFish1
10-25-17, 09:57
https://roanoke.craigslist.org/cas/d/lunch-break-w4m/6360163060.html

Anyone seen the girl with this number? She posts CL ad off and on.

CobraGuy
10-26-17, 12:13
She is AJ. The one who provides the 'testicle massage'. I dreamed. Massage was good. Nice breasts. Allowed some roaming. Great price. Safe and nice location. I'd repeat.

She posts an ad now and then on CL. There were a post or two on her a few weeks back.Yes. That is AJ and I have seen her a few times for a break from the AMP's. Safe location, not a clock watcher, easy to talk with and not a monkey in sight. She has a job and does rubs for extra. There is no FS but roaming is allowed if you aren't a jerk. She has agreed that her email contact can be shared with SM's.

MonkeyReviewer
10-27-17, 09:25
Just in case there are guys reading this forum that don't read the Backpage forum, I thought that you should know the reputation and service level of this provider.

https://roanoke.craigslist.org/cas/d/one-wild-ride-w4m/6361920151.html

She has gone by the names of Ally, Aaron, Kelly and some others that I can't think of right now. She also did a 2-girl with an old woman named Megan. More recently she has been doing 2-girl with Blake. Funny thing is that a couple of weeks ago Blake got a couple of decent reviews and told at least one reviewer on the BP forum (RFronzoni, if I remember correctly) that she was done with Kelly (Aaron then) because Aaron or Kelly was the source of all of the bad stuff that guys complained about with the two of them. Now Blake is back to doing 2-girl with Kelly calling Kelly "her bestie. " Given how bad Kelly is, I will also avoid Blake.

For those who do research, current post #8061 on the BP forum is my opinion of her. If you go way back to post #6985, I did a short review of Ally and Megan. Finally, if you go back to post #6739, you can completely disregard that post because I wrote it before her "habits" changed.

Wvu00
10-29-17, 13:10
All of you are right. It is Nikki. I emailed her and she sent a reply. Indicated rate for the massage was $. 65 for the hour. That others would be discussed in person. Can anyone give me an idea, by PM, what to expect on the upsell. My trip has been delay for a few weeks; however, I am still looking for info on her. Thank You.Do you have her email or phone number?

B4444
11-02-17, 12:15
https://roanoke.craigslist.org/cas/d/lil-princess-w4m/6370583454.html

Any of you seen her?

MonkeyReviewer
11-02-17, 22:42
https://roanoke.craigslist.org/cas/d/lil-princess-w4m/6370583454.html

Any of you seen her?Ad was already flagged when I saw your post. I doubt that I have seen whoever it is (I never heard Princess Jessica call herself little Princess), but if you want anyone to know who you are referring to, you better at least copy and paste her pictures. Ads on CL usually get flagged very quickly.

B4444
11-03-17, 04:56
Ad was already flagged when I saw your post. I doubt that I have seen whoever it is (I never heard Princess Jessica call herself little Princess), but if you want anyone to know who you are referring to, you better at least copy and paste her pictures. Ads on CL usually get flagged very quickly.I could not get her pic to post but she had 1 pic from behind w / panties on, on all fours, no face shown but body, ass looked good, looked like small spinner. She texted me a face pic and not dog ugly but not a knockout but ok, but face did not seem to match body I saw on CL, maybe that is her body, hard to tell. I would bang her if it is so, number was jg0 mwa mgmp, if you can't decipher that pm me.

HelmetHead540
11-03-17, 07:12
Ad was already flagged when I saw your post. I doubt that I have seen whoever it is (I never heard Princess Jessica call herself little Princess), but if you want anyone to know who you are referring to, you better at least copy and paste her pictures. Ads on CL usually get flagged very quickly.Little Princess is also Exotic Pinup Princess.

https://roanoke.craigslist.org/cas/d/exotic-pin-up-princess-w4m/6371667783.html

I haven't dreamed of her, but seems she's been advertising daily of late.

B4444
11-03-17, 13:00
Little Princess is also Exotic Pinup Princess.

https://roanoke.craigslist.org/cas/d/exotic-pin-up-princess-w4m/6371667783.html

I haven't dreamed of her, but seems she's been advertising daily of late.The girl I saw was not exotic princess, she is AA, the post I'm referring to the girl is white.

B4444
11-03-17, 22:07
https://roanoke.craigslist.org/cas/d/play-with-me-w4m/6372782491.html

Hope it doesn't get flagged, she is in Vinton.

Play with Me. W4 m (Vinton).

Hide this posting.

Body: average.

Height: 5'2" (157 cm).

There's no reason, that on a Friday night A pretty Princess like me isn't even getting played with. I'm all alone & upset. The longer I'm alone the naughtier I will get. So someone please come help me and be the Prince & the fun I'm desperately missing.

Five 4 zero 6 nine 2 six 4 six 7.

Rrguy
11-04-17, 13:21
Posting here and New River Valley cause I can't remember where I saw ad. But found a CL unicorn.

Answered a w4 m ad, found a professional mid-30's / early 40's blond, educated, nice body, will host in B-burg / C-burg area. Loves to fuck, very good, very minimal donation. A pittance not even sure why she wants it. Anyone else know who I'm referring to? Love to trade notes if so. No permission to share yet, not sure I would anyway LOL, so don't ask!

MonkeyReviewer
11-05-17, 03:03
https://roanoke.craigslist.org/cas/d/contact-me-if-you-want-to/6374292265.html

I'm sure that this girl is Erin, who is bad news. But even if it's not her, look carefully at the picture. I know that I wouldn't want any part of that girl.

CoolWays
11-05-17, 22:49
Anyone have any info on the new place on electric rd.

LuckyRob
11-09-17, 16:59
I saw AJ for her famous testicular massage it was great everyone needs to try this treat her good she is special.

ThroneFace
11-13-17, 11:10
I saw AJ for her famous testicular massage it was great everyone needs to try this treat her good she is special.Can you post a link or PM with her contact info? I'd love to try and will post a review.

TanTricrike
11-20-17, 15:01
Anyone have any info on the new place on electric rd.Review on the appropriate board.

BigMike540
11-27-17, 15:34
Review on the appropriate board.Where is the appropriate board found?

VirginiaMan7
11-27-17, 19:54
Where is the appropriate board found?He probably means the Massage board.

CoolWays
11-29-17, 12:34
He probably means the Massage board.Yes massage board but the ad was generated on CL.

IPasdionate
12-01-17, 20:54
Posting here and New River Valley cause I can't remember where I saw ad. But found a CL unicorn.

Answered a w4 m ad, found a professional mid-30's / early 40's blond, educated, nice body, will host in B-burg / C-burg area. Loves to fuck, very good, very minimal donation. A pittance not even sure why she wants it. Anyone else know who I'm referring to? Love to trade notes if so. No permission to share yet, not sure I would anyway LOL, so don't ask!I would love to know who if you decide to share. Let me know. Keep me in mind. Would really appreciate it.

Member #5777
12-11-17, 10:28
Saw this posted, sounds like AJ. Good time there for sure, treat her right.

https://roanoke.craigslist.org/stp/d/relaxing-warm-massage-w4m/6420273286.html

BobCook1971
12-14-17, 00:27
Spent some time tonight with AJ. Safe clean environment, great personality and fantastic up top. Will be my new regular for sure.

If you don't like what she has to offer, you are involved in the wrong hobby.

https://roanoke.craigslist.org/stp/d...420273286.html

VirginiaMan7
12-14-17, 00:59
Saw this posted, sounds like AJ. Good time there for sure, treat her right.

https://roanoke.craigslist.org/stp/d/relaxing-warm-massage-w4m/6420273286.htmlI know this is going to sound mean, but the ad says she's 49. I mean how good could that be? If I can get an 18 year old for the same $, I'm going that way.

Member #5777
12-14-17, 07:23
I know this is going to sound mean, but the ad says she's 49. I mean how good could that be? If I can get an 18 year old for the same $, I'm going that way.Don't knock it until you try it. Just saying, safe location, quiet, and clean.

Vaquero2
12-18-17, 14:29
I've seen this girl post often in craigslist. She looks very curvy. Has anyone sampled? I haven't seen reports on her here before.

RubMePlease
12-19-17, 08:09
I'm looking for independent alternatives to AMPs. Someone who gives similar service for similar pricing, incall location. Just massage and handshake, I do not need anything else on the menu. I'm more interested in someone who provides a friendly good service with a good attitude in a clean safe location than trying to get the hottest / youngest provider and having to deal with upselling, attitude, boyfriends, drugs, etc. (Although don't get me wrong, young and hot are great if she fits the other criteria!

I know of AJ in Roanoke, Jenna near Bedford, and Pat in Lynchburg. But if anyone has any others you can recommend and can provide an email or an ad location, it would be much appreciated! I don't get to do this often so have trouble monitoring and keeping up with the CL and BP ads and keeping them all straight.

BallNut02
12-20-17, 11:18
I'm looking for independent alternatives to AMPs. Someone who gives similar service for similar pricing, incall location. Just massage and handshake, I do not need anything else on the menu. I'm more interested in someone who provides a friendly good service with a good attitude in a clean safe location than trying to get the hottest / youngest provider and having to deal with upselling, attitude, boyfriends, drugs, etc. (Although don't get me wrong, young and hot are great if she fits the other criteria!

I know of AJ in Roanoke, Jenna near Bedford, and Pat in Lynchburg. But if anyone has any others you can recommend and can provide an email or an ad location, it would be much appreciated! I don't get to do this often so have trouble monitoring and keeping up with the CL and BP ads and keeping them all straight.Who is this Jenna you speak of? Is she utr or is her contact info listed?

RubMePlease
12-20-17, 13:52
Who is this Jenna you speak of? Is she utr or is her contact info listed?This ad: https://lynchburg.craigslist.org/biz/6408042936.html.

Never been, so I can't say anything. Although I did email her and she is communicative and seems genuine so I hope to try soon.

LoveSex123
12-20-17, 20:19
This ad: https://lynchburg.craigslist.org/biz/6408042936.html.

Never been, so I can't say anything. Although I did email her and she is communicative and seems genuine so I hope to try soon.With that offered doesn't sound like would be any extras.

StatesVille333
12-20-17, 23:33
Her ad says to call for an appointment, but I can't find a phone number in her ad. Am I just blind? It wouldn't surprise me. LOL.

This ad: https://lynchburg.craigslist.org/biz/6408042936.html.

Never been, so I can't say anything. Although I did email her and she is communicative and seems genuine so I hope to try soon.

RubMePlease
12-21-17, 07:32
Her ad says to call for an appointment, but I can't find a phone number in her ad. Am I just blind? It wouldn't surprise me. LOL.For any CL ad, there is a reply button in the top left that has any contact info the poster was willing to share. It should be there. She was also quick to respond to email for me.

Efast
12-21-17, 11:20
Her ad says to call for an appointment, but I can't find a phone number in her ad. Am I just blind? It wouldn't surprise me. LOL.Just click on "Reply" upper left corner of ad.

Clean safe location with a mature sweet lady. Was very pleased with her appearance and massage. She also has a shower. As always be clean and respectful and don't ask questions.

PM with any questions.

MonkeyReviewer
12-31-17, 19:23
https://roanoke.craigslist.org/cas/d/in-town-looking-to-have-ball/6443323405.html

The post will probably be flagged before you see this, but it has appeared for a couple of days already. Here is the ad and the picture that appeared earlier today. The return email wants you to click on a link and go to a "meeting" site. I answered "her" without clicking on the link and of course, never heard back.

X prohibited.

Posted about 17 hours ago.

Print.

In town looking to have a ball. W4 m (Roanoke / salem).

Body: curvy.

Height: 5'7" (170 cm).

In town for the week. Just wanting to chill and have some fun. Anyone down to hang?

It's ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests.

Post I'd: 6443323405.

Posted: about 17 hours ago.

Email to friend.

♥ best of.

IDunno1
01-02-18, 14:58
Just click on "Reply" upper left corner of ad.

Clean safe location with a mature sweet lady. Was very pleased with her appearance and massage. She also has a shower. As always be clean and respectful and don't ask questions.

PM with any questions.https://www.facebook.com/Charming-Massage-148893885867780/?ref=br_rs

BobWill425
01-02-18, 18:56
Once and for all, to set the record straight, both are real, both do versions of sensual massage, both are sexy in their own different way and both have limited yet fulfilling menus. If you are looking for young chicks and full service, seek elsewhere. And to the chump who said "she's 49, why bother" well, thank you dude, wouldn't want them wasting their time on someone who prefers inexperienced tight bodies over an experienced sexy curvier woman who knows their way around a man's body (and mind). Both these intuitive, accommodating ladies offer an experience without drama that is highly fulfilling and discrete and not too hard on the wallet. As ROUSH says, just sayin'.

CoryWilliamson
01-03-18, 11:22
Once and for all, to set the record straight, both are real, both do versions of sensual massage, both are sexy in their own different way and both have limited yet fulfilling menus. If you are looking for young chicks and full service, seek elsewhere. And to the chump who said "she's 49, why bother" well, thank you dude, wouldn't want them wasting their time on someone who prefers inexperienced tight bodies over an experienced sexy curvier woman who knows their way around a man's body (and mind). Both these intuitive, accommodating ladies offer an experience without drama that is highly fulfilling and discrete and not too hard on the wallet. As ROUSH says, just sayin'.AJ is for real. I know this first hand (no pun intended) She is a very sweet, hot, mature, (yes, she's 49) female who has her shit together and offers a sensual massage. Nothing else advertised, nothing else implied, this means nothing else. Great personality, great conversation, and a great service. I think the dick heads on here that are bashing her have expected more, and I don't think it's going to happen. She is a classy Lady that does exactly what she says she's going to do, and nothing more.

IPasdionate
01-03-18, 21:27

PM with any questions.Hey can you give me some details of her services? Never been to any massage and like to know exactly what to expect and what not to expect. Will greatly appreciate some info from some one who has had an experience with her. Thanks.

Member #5777
01-04-18, 10:00
https://www.facebook.com/Charming-Massage-148893885867780/?ref=br_rsInteresting.

IDunno1
01-05-18, 18:56

PM with any questions.Excellent LADY. If anyone visits, make sure she is treated as such. Very enjoyable experience today.

Jrogers318
01-06-18, 12:38
Excellent LADY. If anyone visits, make sure she is treated as such. Very enjoyable experience today.Ditto! Mature provider that I enjoyed visiting. Will repeat and recommend.

Member #5777
01-12-18, 09:56
See this ad ran off and on, anyone haveany intel?

https://roanoke.craigslist.org/thp/d/treatment-fit-for-king/6456721905.html

Roger1286
01-12-18, 15:37
Ditto! Mature provider that I enjoyed visiting. Will repeat and recommend.I agree. For this old guy, she beats the AMPs hands down, or perhaps I should say hands up and down.

BobCook1971
02-02-18, 00:03
Met up with AJ again last night and had another wonderful experience. Her kindness, loving touch and attention to each detail during the session is amazing.

No exaggeration. Some of the beast breast in the business would recommend her to anyone. Please treat her with respect, she deserves it.

Jrogers318
02-02-18, 00:16
AJ is for real. I know this first hand (no pun intended) She is a very sweet, hot, mature, (yes, she's 49) female who has her stuff together and offers a sensual massage. Nothing else advertised, nothing else implied, this means nothing else. Great personality, great conversation, and a great service. She is a classy lady that does exactly what she says she's going to do, and nothing more.Agreed on A. J. Saw her this evening and enjoyed the visit. She is kind and pleasant, easy to connect with (before and during the session), and very accommodating. Easy to find and clean incall location. Show up, be clean yourself, don't act like a jerk, and you're sure to have a good time.

NiceAndSlow
02-02-18, 10:31
Anyone willing to PM me AJ's contact info? Been looking for a good massage. Thanks for any help.

Member #5777
02-02-18, 16:01
Agreed on A. J. Saw her this evening and enjoyed the visit. She is kind and pleasant, easy to connect with (before and during the session), and very accommodating. Easy to find and clean incall location. Show up, be clean yourself, don't act like a jerk, and you're sure to have a good time.A+ to that.

Member #5777
02-02-18, 16:02
Met up with AJ again last night and had another wonderful experience. Her kindness, loving touch and attention to each detail during the session is amazing.

No exaggeration. Some of the beast breast in the business would recommend her to anyone. Please treat her with respect, she deserves it.She is a quality lady. And hope it doesn't get ruint by not following the norm.

LuckyRob
02-02-18, 19:52
Does anyone have any info on Jenna advertises massage in private residence. PM me info.

Member #5777
02-09-18, 11:59
Does anyone have any info on Jenna advertises massage in private residence. PM me info.https://lynchburg.craigslist.org/biz/d/massage-and-shower/6464511929.html

HelmetHead540
02-09-18, 18:59
A+ to that.Agree. Never a bad time. Treat her nice.

YourMini
03-04-18, 11:29
I can't find any live ads for AJ or Jenna. I'd love a visit. Please post or PM me with how to get in touch. Thanks.

BobWill425
03-05-18, 09:54
I can't find any live ads for AJ or Jenna. I'd love a visit. Please post or PM me with how to get in touch. Thanks.Aj will post new ad very soon. As to jenna, she runs regular ad under small business: CHARMING MASSAGE with her phone#.

Member #5777
03-07-18, 13:46
Aj will post new ad very soon. As to jenna, she runs regular ad under small business: CHARMING MASSAGE with her phone#.Aj: https://roanoke.craigslist.org/stp/d/relaxing-massage-w4m/6521881364.html.

Efast
03-07-18, 14:31
Aj: https://roanoke.craigslist.org/stp/d/relaxing-massage-w4m/6521881364.html.Thanks Beetle, I've been looking in service.

Efast.

Surfone
03-13-18, 15:42

No exaggeration. Some of the beast breast in the business would recommend her to anyone. Please treat her with respect, she deserves it.I will second that on her breasts. Great skin color on them as well.

Vaquero2
03-23-18, 08:46
Thanks to the idiots in charge in Congress, sites like Craigslist have now felt compelled to shutdown the personals section. Backpage will likely follow suit soon.

"US Congress just passed HR 1865, "FOSTA", seeking to subject websites to criminal and civil liability when third parties (users) misuse online personals unlawfully.

Any tool or service can be misused. We can't take such risk without jeopardizing all our other services, so we are regretfully taking craigslist personals offline. Hopefully we can bring them back some day.

To the millions of spouses, partners, and couples who met through craigslist, we wish you every happiness!

BobWill425
03-24-18, 12:35
AJ has asked me to post here in lieu of the recent CL proclamation which is preventing her from placing an ad. I suggested BP massage but she feels that site is all druggies and pimps, hard to argue with that. She is taking new clients. Please bear in mind her menu does not include FS, so if this is what you seek, you will not get it from her. PM for contact info.

Hobbyist540
03-24-18, 16:40
AJ has asked me to post here in lieu of the recent CL proclamation which is preventing her from placing an ad. I suggested BP massage but she feels that site is all druggies and pimps, hard to argue with that. She is taking new clients. Please bear in mind her menu does not include FS, so if this is what you seek, you will not get it from her. PM for contact info.This is good to know. I have wanted to try AJ but until recently didn't know how she advertised. Maybe she could put an ad on CL therapeutic services? I never thought to look in personals.

Pm sent.

Jrogers318
05-21-18, 10:19
Was able to visit Jenna during the recent blackout. Only my second session but just as good as the first. She told me that business had been greatly impacted due to recent events and that she might have to get a second job which would decrease her availability. Those who can, let's help her out.

Jonathanjacobs
05-21-18, 16:28
Anyone have recommendations on girls in or close to Martinsville? I'm in town from Nashville TN for a few days and would love some company. I would appreciate the help and will return the favor if any of you find yourselves in my neck of the woods.

Jrogers318
05-25-18, 11:31
One of the area's special providers needs help creating an ad here through USASG's classifieds. Hoping I can find one of her regulars who is able and willing to make this happen for her. If you already have her contact info, please get in touch with her and offer your assistance. I know she will appreciate the help. Thanks!

JennaJames555
06-20-18, 09:52
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

TanTricrike
06-20-18, 15:36
One of the area's special providers needs help creating an ad here through USASG's classifieds. Hoping I can find one of her regulars who is able and willing to make this happen for her. If you already have her contact info, please get in touch with her and offer your assistance. I know she will appreciate the help. Thanks!If she needs high Q original photography (no really its what I do) let me know.

TanTricrike
06-21-18, 12:38
Where is everyone?

Vaquero2
06-25-18, 09:16
Where is everyone?Craigslist Personals are shutdown. That's why this forum is quiet.

Someone4499
06-30-18, 19:45
Where do you go for casual encounter now that Craigslist is gone?

JennaJames555
07-18-18, 23:55
I'm still here.

OceanMinded
07-24-18, 13:02
Jenna gives an incredible massage. She is a sexy cougar and a lot of fun and has a really nice, discrete location. HE menu is limited to HJ but it was well worth it. I will repeat.

I'm still here.

Jrogers318
07-30-18, 22:19
I'm still here.Have seen Miss Jenna three times since the first of the year and have enjoyed each visit more than the last. Suppose getting familiar and comfortable with each other is why this is so. Looking forward to my next session with a pleasant provider who gives a great rub in a relaxing setting. Definitely recommend.

JennaJames555
07-31-18, 09:48
I'm here and still doing Massage, PM for details!

Hobbyist540
08-09-18, 22:00
Have seen Miss Jenna three times since the first of the year and have enjoyed each visit more than the last. Suppose getting familiar and comfortable with each other is why this is so. Looking forward to my next session with a pleasant provider who gives a great rub in a relaxing setting. Definitely recommend.Seen her many times, always amazing!

JennaJames555
08-20-18, 10:19
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

JennaJames555
08-31-18, 09:53
Still here, PM me.

BrandonH1072
08-31-18, 15:31
Still here, PM me.PM sent! Looking forward to hearing from you.

Bryan2121
09-01-18, 00:43
[Forum Complaint deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: The general posting sections of the Forum are not the place to voice your personal complaints about the Forum's rules or operating procedures. In the future, please send any complaints about the Forum to me personally by email or PM, or post them in the Comment on Forum Rules section. Thanks!

Hope it was worth it

A2

GingerMILF55
09-06-18, 10:48
Hello, is anyone here?

Hobbiest70
09-06-18, 21:23
Hello, is anyone here?I'm here. Under your name is says "Forum Adviser". Why is that?

GingerMILF55
09-16-18, 09:05
How's everyone doing on this rainy day?

HabsBurg
09-16-18, 10:02
I'm here. Under your name is says "Forum Adviser". Why is that?Advertiser. See the classifieds.

BobWill425
09-20-18, 17:53
Came across this ad on Lynchburg CL, suspected there was more to it than just shave and a haircut. And in my dream, I was spot on. I texted as was her preference, requested back shaving, chest trim and groin shaving. She replied that it was basically the going rate, buck a minute for the service and gave me an approximate duration for the requested services, about an hour. She also said she does massages bingo! So I requested groin shave and 45 min massage. I'm already shaven there, so it was more of a fresh shave than anything. The shave was nice, erotic at times, but she 'handled' it as tho it was simply a shave, no real teasing or hints at impropriety. It was nice to have someone else shave me for a change anyway. The massage was very good, she has great hands, still not a lot of teasing, but still I suspected a handshake was available. And it was. After the flip, she said "I assume you'll want me to do a little more?" I replied that would be very nice LOL. I asked if she ever did nude, she said NO, but she did do topless for respectful guys. I said of course, I understand, and let it ride. After a few seconds, she said she'd take her top off for me, they were nice, at least D's, not terribly firm but I think she told me she's late 40's so no surprises there. The handshake was as slow and sensual as the rest of the body rub, so a good dream overall. I have digits for seniors, she prefers texts. oh by the way, she just so happens to work at the same location as Pat, office in a storage facility! Deja Vu!

Member #5777
09-21-18, 05:19
(434) 532-1969 text only.

I have digits for seniors, she prefers texts. oh by the way, she just so happens to work at the same location as Pat, office in a storage facility! Deja Vu!

GingerMILF55
09-23-18, 08:31
To everyone who's reviewed Jenna, she would like to thank you very much.

Jrogers318
10-01-18, 12:28
Have reviewed her before but always happy to do so again. If you like an attractive MILF with a sexy attitude, then Jenna is your discrete massage provider. Her location is easy to find, relaxing and well furnished. The menu is limited, so please be respectful. She's very good at what she does and always makes you feel appreciated for visiting. Her USASG screen name is gingermilf55, so try to contact her via the messaging service. You won't be disappointed!

Roger1286
11-06-18, 08:40
Came across this ad on Lynchburg CL, suspected there was more to it than just shave and a haircut. And in my dream, I was spot on. I texted as was her preference, requested back shaving, chest trim and groin shaving. She replied that it was basically the going rate, buck a minute for the service and gave me an approximate duration for the requested services, about an hour. She also said she does massages bingo! So I requested groin shave and 45 min massage. I'm already shaven there, so it was more of a fresh shave than anything. The shave was nice, erotic at times, but she 'handled' it as tho it was simply a shave, no real teasing or hints at impropriety. It was nice to have someone else shave me for a change anyway. The massage was very good, she has great hands, still not a lot of teasing, but still I suspected a handshake was available. And it was. After the flip, she said "I assume you'll want me to do a little more?" I replied that would be very nice LOL. I asked if she ever did nude, she said NO, but she did do topless for respectful guys. I said of course, I understand, and let it ride. After a few seconds, she said she'd take her top off for me, they were nice, at least D's, not terribly firm but I think she told me she's late 40's so no surprises there. The handshake was as slow and sensual as the rest of the body rub, so a good dream overall. I have digits for seniors, she prefers texts. oh by the way, she just so happens to work at the same location as Pat, office in a storage facility! Deja Vu!I got a story to tell you. Thanks.

BobWill425
11-06-18, 09:34
Sorry, try again!

I got a story to tell you. Thanks..

RubMePlease
12-31-18, 08:59
Does anyone know if AJ is still providing rubs in Roanoke? If so, any tips or PMs on how to contact her would be much appreciated. Thanks!

JrJack1010
01-10-19, 21:20
I just got back on. I sent her an email if she respondsaid I'll pm your her info. Last I saw her was August.

Does anyone know if AJ is still providing rubs in Roanoke? If so, any tips or PMs on how to contact her would be much appreciated. Thanks!.

ClitLickHer
01-14-19, 14:05
I just got back on. I sent her an email if she respondsaid I'll pm your her info. Last I saw her was August.

.New to this but if AJ is a good masseuse, please get me her contact info. Looking for a good one that doesn't charge an arm and a leg.

HottyTwoScotty
01-15-19, 13:06
I saw AJ for her famous testicular massage it was great everyone needs to try this treat her good she is special.I have a Jenna several times, always a delight. Prefer the mature.

Do not know how to reach AJ to try. Is she still around? Love to meet someone else.

Thanks in advance anyone PM me her#.

Sharps2004
02-26-19, 09:43
Had some job changes last year, and back in Roanoke for a few days. Whats the scoop on the UTR's? Anyone? Thanks in Advance.

BobWill425
06-21-19, 12:21
Amy asked me to let my fellow mongers know she is off from her 9-5 the week of the 4th and available for sessions. She also now has a massage table she will be setting up for her sessions. Her email is still the same, if you seniors have lost it, PM me.

I will follow with a disclaimer of sorts: the last time I posted on behalf of AJ, a couple of members levied some false accusations about my motivations, so let me preemptively address any notions of ill repute. I am not affiliated in any way with AJ or her services, nor do I get a kickback or discount. She is simply a friend I am trying to help out and the forum has proved to be a useful tool for her in the past. I met her thru her original ad on CL a couple years ago, and we chatted back and forth a long time before I was able to get in a session. I reviewed her as UTR on here following that session, told her about the forum, and she approved of my sharing her contact info. In all our correspondence, I would say we developed a pen-pal type friendship. In truth, I have only had 2 sessions with her over these last couple years due to the fact that her availability and mine are quite opposite and scheduling a session is simply not feasible for me. But we still chat regularly and occasionally she'll ask for a favor such as this. She has never offered nor have I asked for a discount for these announcements. She told me what her fee was in the beginning, that's what I bring to the table, nothing more, nothing less. Happy to answer any further questions by PM.

SpaceNut
06-22-19, 08:32
This is exactly the way AJ works. Let me add treat her nice she deserves it.

Amy asked me to let my fellow mongers know she is off from her 9-5 the week of the 4th and available for sessions. She also now has a massage table she will be setting up for her sessions. Her email is still the same, if you seniors have lost it, PM me.

I will follow with a disclaimer of sorts: the last time I posted on behalf of AJ, a couple of members levied some false accusations about my motivations, so let me preemptively address any notions of ill repute. I am not affiliated in any way with AJ or her services, nor do I get a kickback or discount. She is simply a friend I am trying to help out and the forum has proved to be a useful tool for her in the past. I met her thru her original ad on CL a couple years ago, and we chatted back and forth a long time before I was able to get in a session. I reviewed her as UTR on here following that session, told her about the forum, and she approved of my sharing her contact info. In all our correspondence, I would say we developed a pen-pal type friendship. In truth, I have only had 2 sessions with her over these last couple years due to the fact that her availability and mine are quite opposite and scheduling a session is simply not feasible for me. But we still chat regularly and occasionally she'll ask for a favor such as this. She has never offered nor have I asked for a discount for these announcements. She told me what her fee was in the beginning, that's what I bring to the table, nothing more, nothing less. Happy to answer any further questions by PM.

MeatMe
10-17-21, 07:41
Is Amy still working UTR.

Ben2691
10-22-21, 09:32
Is Amy still working UTR.Yes oh the testicle massage.