PDA

View Full Version : BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37

JmSuttr
09-25-17, 23:01

TOFTT well maybe.

The pics for this dream have been bugging me. So I took the plunge. Easy set, nice hotel. Good room.

This is one good looking woman to dream about. Her add implies she is from another country. Probably Ohio or Indiana. There is a little golden pussy syndrome here, but a reasonable negotiation addressed that to mutual satisfaction. The services were provided. NO GFE, I tried to connect and it was not happening. It may be that I caught this dream when she was very tired. The headlights were available for a light hands on inspection, but the undercarriage was off limits to digits. Very good oral, standing K9, CG. All rushed, but completed. If you want a great looker with NO connection, this is for you. I recommend Qv short stay only.

http://nova.backpage.com/WomenSeekMe...shell/36035978

🌸BusTy B💣MBsHeLL🌸 - 26.

Posted: Monday, 25 September 2017,7:18 PM.

💞.

💞 Hello Gentleman.

My name is Brianna I'm.

An exotic mix Hottie that's wild & fun. I'm very naughty 26 yr old that specializes in pleasing men. I love what I do and would love to take special care of you to guarantee you're satisfied 👄128069;. I have an amazing figure with a face and personality to match. Let's have some fun💋.

I am available to all respectful gentlemen & professional mature black men BRIANNA.Not sure why but the link you posted just took me to the generic BP page when I clicked on it. Try this one:

http://nova.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/busty-b-mbshell/36035978

And thanks for TOFTT.

Member #5678
09-25-17, 23:44
For those interested, it looks like Tara and KK are offering a 4-hand experience.

http://nova.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/the-touch-of-paradise-4-hand-or-2-hand/37173177

The Cake
09-27-17, 16:04
I figured I should let y'all know about this one who posts fake pictures. When I arrived at the door, I expected to see the cute blonde in the photos and video, instead there was a black / Latina girl with black hair behind the door, probably in her late 20's and no where close to looking like the photos. Anyways, she looked decent enough so I let it pass, but then it goes downhill from there. Lackluster service and rushed me out. I went in for 30 minutes but was only there less than 15 minutes. IMO she's not worth it, don't bother with this one. HH-200, HR-300.

http://nova.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/be%EA%AE%8D%EA%AE%8End-%EA%AE%8D%EA%AE%8Eur-b%EA%AD%BF%D1%95ic-available-now-st0p-right-th%CE%BEre/37043852

JmSuttr
09-27-17, 19:53
I figured I should let y'all know about this one who posts fake pictures. When I arrived at the door, I expected to see the cute blonde in the photos and video, instead there was a black / Latina girl with black hair behind the door, probably in her late 20's and no where close to looking like the photos. Anyways, she looked decent enough so I let it pass, but then it goes downhill from there. Lackluster service and rushed me out. I went in for 30 minutes but was only there less than 15 minutes. IMO she's not worth it, don't bother with this one. HH-200, HR-300.

http://nova.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/be%EA%AE%8D%EA%AE%8End-%EA%AE%8D%EA%AE%8Eur-b%EA%AD%BF%D1%95ic-available-now-st0p-right-th%CE%BEre/370438521. No reviews.

2. $200 for a hh.

3. Pics so fake that they weren't even close.

Part of me wants to say thanks for TOFTT but the truth is that I can't see any way I'd ever allow that situation to develop.

Just curious, did you have a Plan B? Did you consider just walking away? Quite an expensive lesson since $200 for 15 minutes = $800 per hour.

Pbarber307
09-28-17, 00:13
I figured I should let y'all know about this one who posts fake pictures. When I arrived at the door, I expected to see the cute blonde in the photos and video, instead there was a black / Latina girl with black hair behind the door, probably in her late 20's and no where close to looking like the photos. Anyways, she looked decent enough so I let it pass, but then it goes downhill from there. Lackluster service and rushed me out. I went in for 30 minutes but was only there less than 15 minutes. IMO she's not worth it, don't bother with this one. HH-200, HR-300.Sorry to hear. I would have walked away despite what invectives may be hurled your way. Did you speak on the phone to arrange a visit? You might have been able to tell from the tone, intonation, and vocabulary that the provider was not as advertised.

NoVa Ranger
09-28-17, 11:38
For those interested, it looks like Tara and KK are offering a 4-hand experience.

http://nova.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/the-touch-of-paradise-4-hand-or-2-hand/37173177For those interested, it is a lot of fun. Perhaps not as much fun as two massages (like, Tuesday. Massage with KK; Friday. Mass with Tara) - but definitely fun.

There is frequent discussion as to the "value" of 4-hand vice 2*2 hand -- those discussions are valuable.

However, if it is on your "bucket-list" (and it should be), it is fun.

NR.

Member #6049
09-28-17, 18:01

http://nova.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/be%EA%AE%8D%EA%AE%8End-%EA%AE%8D%EA%AE%8Eur-b%EA%AD%BF%D1%95ic-available-now-st0p-right-th%CE%BEre/37043852Damn, sorry to hear this. Looks like you got had big time! The pics aren't my type and she said no black men, so I would not have gotten caught up like this. But with no prior reviews or info related to the phone number, it was a bad idea to TOFTT like this anyway.

HardanFast
09-29-17, 14:47
After seeing LTM's report and doing some additional research, I also visited Madelyn and had a very similar experience, although I did upgrade to the full hour for 2. 0. Without repeating everything, she is definitely really cute, although she is certainly not the one in the pictures and she is at least a C or D instead of the A or B shown in the photos. Otherwise, the photos are very representative. She has a really pleasant personality. From my experience, though, I would stick to the half hour. After a little massage and mutual touching, we applied the cover for a short CBJ followed by mish and completion in her favorite position, K9. At that point, which was a little less than a half hour, I discovered that the full hour still gets you only one pop. She said we could talk, but then she politely ushered me out the door in just a few minutes. Which was fine with me since the festivities were over. She said she dances at a couple of clubs in Vegas and occasionally in Phoenix and periodically returns to this area. I would definitely repeat, but only for the half hour the next time.

I saw the following ad for Madelyn on Backpage for Madelyn: http://washingtondc.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/kissable-cutie-open-minded-young-n-tight-i-love-older-guys/37803457.

She was responsive to texts and the price was $150 for a hhr of full. She promised kissing since I asked first, but she plays safe. I decided to TOFTH because she had no reviews but there were no links to her pictures nor her phone number. Turns out she is a real and very attractive young blonde visiting the area. I opened the door and was grateful to see either the girl in the pictures or a girl similar to the girl in the pictures in a sweat suit and a great smile.

I put the money on the table and went to bathroom to give her a chance to take care of the business at hand. I walked back into the room and we both got comfortable. She is a true spinner and has possibly the best bolt ons I've met. Implants normally turn me off, but these were just damn well done. She is tiny and very tight with no kids. Great and tight everywhere, belly, ass, back, legs, arms. Perfect teeth and engaging eyes. Hard to find a flaw on her body. She wore make up and had a pleasant perfume on. She is older than 20, but not by much.

The fun started with a nice CBJ with me on my back. It was very good and went on for a little while till we moved to DATY. She tasted perfect with no taste at all. She was clean and fully shaved. After DATY, she is sensitive, I moved to mish and was really careful with her. The chemistry is great, but she was tight and small. I was afraid I was going to hurt her and nut too fast with just the half hour I took. I like to take as much time as possible. I almost came the entire time and fast at all would have prematurely ended my fun. She moaned nicely and seemed to enjoy the action. If it was fake, it was at least believable. I then turned her over to all fours and began doggie, which lasted about 10 seconds before her pussy's vice like grip destroyed my endurance.

After we were done, we talked for a good bit and she is intelligent, carries on a great conversation, can take a joke and does not take herself too seriously. Down to earth and has no drug issues that I could tell. I can tell my next visit (there will be) will be even more comfortable as the chemistry by the end was incredible. My gentleness and worry about nutting too fast will be gone, as I will get a much longer session. I did not ask about multiple pops, but hope they would be offered.

LTM.

YourMini
09-30-17, 06:09
Recently requested a visit with Tara and 4 hand. Ada was the second set of hands. No downside, except there was a lot of stimulation and I wish I hadn't ended so soon. Both brought the girls out to play and they were sampled. As others have said, Ada is young, slim, attractive, and very talented.

Extras:

She had great Thai food smell from the kitchen. Unprompted, she asked if I had eaten dinner. Then said she would make me dinner (which she did). She looked at my toenails and said she would take care of those before the end, which she did (feet and hands). Delightful.

Anyone been her last appointment of the day?

TopSpinner
09-30-17, 09:29
KK has a lot of friends and I think the ones who want to do legit massage work out of the barber shop. The haircut service is provided by the owner of the shop, not the massage therapist. I think her name is Lisa and she's Asian, but not Thai.Lisa is Vietnamese. I understand Jeda is back and working out of the Barber Shop a couple days a week, but I have not seen her there personally. I don't know if she changed her name.

Sufuyuyg8
09-30-17, 13:16
Made a appointment for these 2. When I arrived to the room, the only girl in the room was the redhead. She said her partner was coming back from the store and will be here any minute. I went to wash my hands while we waited.

I hear the door open and 2 men enter, one of them pulls out a gun and the other comes over to search me. Glad I only came up to the room with my car keys and nothing else. Walked away without getting hurt.

http://nova.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/brunette-bombshell-4432105029/37555762

The redhead is definitely unsafe. I have no clue if the other girl is even involved.

Member #5678
10-01-17, 01:08
Lisa is Vietnamese. I understand Jeda is back and working out of the Barber Shop a couple days a week, but I have not seen her there personally. I don't know if she changed her name.Jeda had an ad up for a few days a couple weeks back.

BayouJ
10-01-17, 14:44
Made a appointment for these 2. ...

I hear the door open and 2 men enter, one of them pulls out a gun and the other comes over to search me. .

The redhead is definitely unsafe. I have no clue if the other girl is even involved.Glad you're ok!

Stay safe everyone!

Watta
10-01-17, 22:01
Made a appointment for these 2. When I arrived to the room, the only girl in the room was the redhead. She said her partner was coming back from the store and will be here any minute. I went to wash my hands while we waited.

I hear the door open and 2 men enter, one of them pulls out a gun and the other comes over to search me. Glad I only came up to the room with my car keys and nothing else. Walked away without getting hurt.

The redhead is definitely unsafe. I have no clue if the other girl is even involved.Never take anything into these visits that you cannot afford to lose in there!

WATTA.

Simalex
10-02-17, 05:21

The redhead is definitely unsafe. I have no clue if the other girl is even involved.The girl in the middle he used to be a go to for me so when I saw her and Immediately jumped on it.

She remembered me gave me a discount and things went well head game is deadly in a good way still.

Afterwords bend her over doggy smashed's and let loose so I don't know about the redhead but imagine still good.

http://nova.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/can-you-handle-blue-eye-candy-2402076620/37748242

Sufuyuyg8
10-02-17, 17:09
Never take anything into these visits that you cannot afford to lose in there!

WATTA.Yeah glad I read up on lots of other guy's experiences regarding what to bring with you to a appointment. Honestly never thought it was going to happen to me.

TallHazelEyes3
10-02-17, 23:22
Saw this little petite red head tonight in Springfield area. She is the real deal. She says she's visiting from our of town and you can tell she is from down south.

Her BBBJ was on point and she really knows how to work that tight little pussy and she likes it deep and aggressive. I will definitely see her again if she hangs around.

BurtMacklin22
10-03-17, 00:22
Lisa is Vietnamese. I understand Jeda is back and working out of the Barber Shop a couple days a week, but I have not seen her there personally. I don't know if she changed her name.I remember seeing those ads for Jeda. I didn't know it was her working out of the barber shop. Can anyone that has seen her recently weigh in? She was one of my ATF.

Simalex
10-03-17, 00:57
Saw this little petite red head tonight in Springfield area. She is the real deal. She says she's visiting from our of town and you can tell she is from down south.

Her BBBJ was on point and she really knows how to work that tight little pussy and she likes it deep and aggressive. I will definitely see her again if she hangs around.Her ad says no Bareback.

http://nova.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/upscale-redhead-sinfully-delicious-satisfaction-guaranteed-24/38351427

What was the damage.

TallHazelEyes3
10-03-17, 01:49
Her ad says no Bareback.

http://nova.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/upscale-redhead-sinfully-delicious-satisfaction-guaranteed-24/38351427

What was the damage.Damage was $ for the hhr.

Lohkey
10-04-17, 10:37
I've been a longtime monger. I don't always post my experiences but I've seen quite a few. With that said, this is by far the best experience I've had in the last ten years. Treat her well and you won't be disappionted. To all my true mongers take care of this one.

JmSuttr
10-04-17, 16:25
I've been a longtime monger. I don't always post my experiences but I've seen quite a few. With that said, this is by far the best experience I've had in the last ten years. Treat her well and you won't be disappionted. To all my true mongers take care of this one.http://nova.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-new-in-the-area-valery-in-out-571-281-0715/38004377

Ad links are always appreciated. Glad you had a nice time but I'm a little vague on some specifics. For example what donation does she expect for the hh and the hr (and how long was your session)? And does she provide full GFE, near-GFE, or something else?

Think about it like you were recommending a restaurant. You can make a general statement about how great it is but when you tell your friends you want to give them enough info so they can know if it's within their budget and if the cuisine served will be to their liking. After all, everyone has different tastes and affordability levels.

Lohkey
10-04-17, 16:54
http://nova.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-new-in-the-area-valery-in-out-571-281-0715/38004377

Ad links are always appreciated. Glad you had a nice time but I'm a little vague on some specifics. For example what donation does she expect for the hh and the hr (and how long was your session)? And does she provide full GFE, near-GFE, or something else?

Think about it like you were recommending a restaurant. You can make a general statement about how great it is but when you tell your friends you want to give them enough info so they can know if it's within their budget and if the cuisine served will be to their liking. After all, everyone has different tastes and affordability levels.100 percrnt correct. Apologies folks. Near GFE $30 for hhr. $60 hr. Pics are real. Daty lfk. Overall just a verygfeesquefeel. Not a clockwatcher. Even wiped me down when the show ended. Reminded me why I'm such a monger.

JmSuttr
10-04-17, 19:15
http://nova.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/%C5%8B%C9%9B%CF%89-%CF%89%C4%B1l-is-%C9%9B%D1%85-%C9%9B%E0%BD%9E%C4%B1%C9%9B%C5%8Bc%C9%9B-%C9%9B%D1%85-%C9%9B%E0%BD%9El%C4%B1s%C9%9B-sl%C9%9Bms-%CA%84/38431382

Damn! What was she thinking (or smoking)?

The Nub
10-04-17, 20:23
100 percrnt correct. Apologies folks. Near GFE $30 for hhr. $60 hr. Pics are real. Daty lfk. Overall just a verygfeesquefeel. Not a clockwatcher. Even wiped me down when the show ended. Reminded me why I'm such a monger.With all due respect, I've been in the game for many years, and this just doesn't happen. I'll stay away from this one until a trusted senior confirms. Unless you mean 1.3 and 1.6 for the time respectively.

NoVa Ranger
10-05-17, 03:07
I've visited Nyomi several times over the past couple months -- each session was greatly enjoyed.

Four-Hand with Angelina and Nyomi.

Tantra-Flow with Angelina and Nyomi.

Tantra with Nyomi.

Nuru with Nyomi.

Each unique -- but each also exactly as expected (she advertises on BP, but the information on her website is much more detailed regarding what is and what is not provided. http://www.nyomisnuru.com/).

She is smart, beautiful, and a truly nice person. Worth my time and treasure (and she has the talent). Call ahead for reservations -- she works limited days, and is not high-volume.

Be nice to the ladies.

NR.

Member #5719
10-05-17, 03:26
I've only been in the game for a little less than a year and that sounds way to good to be true LOL.

With all due respect, I've been in the game for many years, and this just doesn't happen. I'll stay away from this one until a trusted senior confirms. Unless you mean 1.3 and 1.6 for the time respectively.

Lohkey
10-05-17, 06:36
With all due respect, I've been in the game for many years, and this just doesn't happen. I'll stay away from this one until a trusted senior confirms. Unless you mean 1.3 and 1.6 for the time respectively.Yes 1. 3 and 1. 6.

Lohkey
10-05-17, 07:02
With all due respect, I've been in the game for many years, and this just doesn't happen. I'll stay away from this one until a trusted senior confirms. Unless you mean 1.3 and 1.6 for the time respectively.Feel free to pm me folks.

Lohkey
10-05-17, 08:55
I've only been in the game for a little less than a year and that sounds way to good to be true LOL.Sorry. Yes 1. 3 and 1. 6.

Duderino
10-05-17, 09:43
I like variety so I decided to give her a call. Must of been my lucky day because she picked up and was immediately available. I had tried her several times before with no answer or callback so I was close to moving on.

She has a nice location convenient to 395, parking was pretty easy. It is her home and it is immaculate and well maintained. I went for the 1 hour for 150 or maybe 160 I forget.

She is a bit sexier in person with a very nice set of bolt ons. The bath was a nice change of pace, but I prefer a more therapeutic / sensual massage. Overall it was a nice experience, roaming and HE. I will not repeat though. The session was rather mundane and she talked about her husband too much for my taste. Not bad and not great. I looked for a current ad for a link but came up empty.

Duderino
10-05-17, 09:49
Recently requested a visit with Tara and 4 hand. Ada was the second set of hands. No downside, except there was a lot of stimulation and I wish I hadn't ended so soon. Both brought the girls out to play and they were sampled. As others have said, Ada is young, slim, attractive, and very talented.

Extras:

She had great Thai food smell from the kitchen. Unprompted, she asked if I had eaten dinner. Then said she would make me dinner (which she did). She looked at my toenails and said she would take care of those before the end, which she did (feet and hands). Delightful.

Anyone been her last appointment of the day?Tara and Nalee have offered me food quite a few times. I often schedule around lunchtime. Tara is a genuine sweetheart!

Duderino
10-05-17, 09:56
It had been quite some time since I have seen Tara since I have been chasing BBBJ massage providers. I gave her a call but she was booked and offered her friend Ada. I was reluctant because Tara has always offered me a nice menu and she is so sweet and sexy and all those other superlatives. I decided it couldn't be horrible if Tara is referring. Ada does not speak English nearly as well. She is VERY sexy and beautiful. Her massage was actually pretty good. She didn't strip off all her clothes like Tara but she did allow some UTC roaming with the standard NOVA ending. She is very sweet and nice and gave me a lot of hugs and little kisses. It was actually kind of cute. I would see her again although I suspect it would hurt Tara's feelings.

After seeing Ada, I still had an itch for Tara so I called her again and set up a session with her. The first thing I noticed is that she keeps getting bigger and bigger. She is very close to being a bbw now. I have seen her for years and watched her slowly pack on the pounds (40+). For the first time she was a bit unattractive to me. The session was nice as always, Tara is a sexpot. She is willing to expand her menu to make sure you release. My only other issue with her is that maybe half her sessions go short on time. I was in my car driving home 45 minutes after my appointment started and I wish I could say it didn't happen often with her. Personality wise she is the best in NOVA, no question. There are some little chinks in the armor. I hate to be negative because she is so sweet but the weight gain and time shortages are starting to turn me off.I thought Ada was super sexy when I met her so I finally took the plunge a scheduled a followup session with her. This session was even better than the last, her skills have rapidly improved in both therapeutic and sensual. A lot more ass and ball play this time around, basically from start to finish. Would not let me under the panties but it was still a lot of fun for $120. I would add her to my rotation if I didn't think it would bother Tara. It just feels awkward. Tara has been a good sport about it though. I am doing a 4 hand with Tara and KK this week. Looking forward to that!

Bunker Buster
10-05-17, 17:18
It is her home and it is immaculate and well maintained.

The session was rather mundane and she talked about her husband too much for my taste. I've been watching her ads and reports for a while, but never pulled the trigger. This is in her home, she's married, and she talks about her husband while servicing other men. I'm thinking that he's either watching and listening through a peephole, or remotely through a clock, fan, or other hidden camera, and gets off on having you hear about him from his wife. Cucking is bizarre, but that's how it works.

I went to see a girl who was living in another guy's house, but he knew what she did. While scanning the room, one of the bulbs in the ceiling fan caught my eye, so I unscrewed it, confirmed it was a camera, took out the SD card, and replaced the bulb.

He flipped out when he realized that I had the SD card, which showed him naked on her bed, and would confirm his wife's suspicions that he wasn't getting cash for "renting" her the room. She wasn't happy about the camera either, but begged me to give it back so she didn't get kicked out. I wasn't on any of the videos (although it's possible there's a remote recording of me still dressed), so I gave it back.

OldManInVa
10-05-17, 17:55
I've been watching her ads and reports for a while, but never pulled the trigger. This is in her home, she's married, and she talks about her husband while servicing other men. I'm thinking that he's either watching and listening through a peephole, or remotely through a clock, fan, or other hidden camera, and gets off on having you hear about him from his wife. Cucking is bizarre, but that's how it works.

I went to see a girl who was living in another guy's house, but he knew what she did. While scanning the room, one of the bulbs in the ceiling fan caught my eye, so I unscrewed it, confirmed it was a camera, took out the SD card, and replaced the bulb.

He flipped out when he realized that I had the SD card, which showed him naked on her bed, and would confirm his wife's suspicions that he wasn't getting cash for "renting" her the room. She wasn't happy about the camera either, but begged me to give it back so she didn't get kicked out. I wasn't on any of the videos (although it's possible there's a remote recording of me still dressed), so I gave it back.It takes all kinds. Some people might call us perverts. LOL.

TopSpinner
10-06-17, 07:07
I thought Ada was super sexy when I met her so I finally took the plunge a scheduled a followup session with her. This session was even better than the last, her skills have rapidly improved in both therapeutic and sensual. A lot more ass and ball play this time around, basically from start to finish. Would not let me under the panties but it was still a lot of fun for $120. I would add her to my rotation if I didn't think it would bother Tara. It just feels awkward. Tara has been a good sport about it though. I am doing a 4 hand with Tara and KK this week. Looking forward to that!Looking forward to your review on your 4-hand with Tara and KK!

Kijimuna
10-06-17, 13:18
I've been watching her ads and reports for a while, but never pulled the trigger. This is in her home, she's married, and she talks about her husband while servicing other men. I'm thinking that he's either watching and listening through a peephole, or remotely through a clock, fan, or other hidden camera, and gets off on having you hear about him from his wife. Cucking is bizarre, but that's how it works.

He flipped out when he realized that I had the SD card, which showed him naked on her bed, and would confirm his wife's suspicions that he wasn't getting cash for "renting" her the room. She wasn't happy about the camera either, but begged me to give it back so she didn't get kicked out. I wasn't on any of the videos (although it's possible there's a remote recording of me still dressed), so I gave it back.No way would I have just given the SD card back.

Bunker Buster
10-06-17, 18:22
No way would I have just given the SD card back.I got an SD reader and downloaded everything from it onto my computer for review. Most of what was on the card was incredibly incriminating to him and to her, and not at all to me.

I gave it back to keep her from being kicked out (I'd known her from before she was living there, and didn't want to burn her), and she wasn't in on the recording.

Kijimuna
10-06-17, 21:03
I got an SD reader and downloaded everything from it onto my computer for review. Most of what was on the card was incredibly incriminating to him and to her, and not at all to me.

I gave it back to keep her from being kicked out (I'd known her from before she was living there, and didn't want to burn her), and she wasn't in on the recording.Yeah, I would have copied it also.

Bobby D53
10-07-17, 16:16

He flipped out when he realized that I had the SD card, which showed him naked on her bed, and would confirm his wife's suspicions that he wasn't getting cash for "renting" her the room. She wasn't happy about the camera either, but begged me to give it back so she didn't get kicked out. I wasn't on any of the videos (although it's possible there's a remote recording of me still dressed), so I gave it back.I appreciate this report. Some of us, including myself, will get too relaxed with our regulars and others. Then, next thing you know, they get raided and any information they have will lessen their time with our Uncle. Some of us simply can't afford to be seen (married, jobs, etc.). I always look for cameras in the AMPs massage rooms, but I never thought about the residency's. That's my stupidity for getting too relaxed. Good report & I will definitely keep this in mind.

Bunker Buster
10-07-17, 16:37
I was checking out the Seattle board, and they have a place that rents hot tub suites by the hour for $40. The suites have a tub, sauna, shower, and padded rest area.

How much better is this than taking an outcall or UTR to a seedy notel, an expensive hotel, or back to your own place?

http://www.elliottbayhottubco.com/rooms.html

Pbarber307
10-08-17, 01:53
I had some free time to satisfy my BBW fetish and saw this posting for a young plumper nearby. The pictures are not hers; there are pics in other ads with a different tattoo. The girl at the door was considerably larger. Average looking, but nice lips. She is reasonably new at this. Very accommodating. Lkf, ccbj, got very wet, mish to finish. Very nice girl, talked about the business and stuff afterward. Paid $130 for half hour. Got about 45 minutes. YMMV.

http://nova.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/%CE%B4iMply-aMazing/38532017

BobJob9125
10-08-17, 22:56
http://nova.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/milf-tamara-real-classy-dutch-beauty-limited-time-in-springfield-new-nr-571-9995981/38550932

Gentlemen, I had another dream, I was going to attempt to take a leap and see her, but unfortunately upon my arrival at the location she asked me to step out and I did as was her protocol per the oThER site, she sent me to the wrong hotel in Springfield, across the stream from a place of many markets and vendors under 1 roof. I called and she asked me to stand between two I agreed thinking with little head instead of big head. She then told me some other client was coming and to hurry up and get between the two hotels, I got between and while attempting to call again no answer, so I called again and no answer, I went outside and uncLE drove by in a marked vehicle near where she wanted me to wait, odd I thought but ok. Frustrated I chilled and waited a while before driving back to see if it was a coincidence, it was apparently as uncLE was no where to be found. I drove nearby in the same shared parking lot with my phone on and uncLE drive by again, but I saw him slowing down, I quickly discarded my phone and uncLE walked up to the car and started talking to me (ie trqcked by phone), clearly nothing was of the sorts and he walked away after a short chat. I am writing to you to give a warning, it appears uncLE is tracking devices. Be warned and watch out for this bit, she even had the accent right.

BobJob9125
10-09-17, 00:57
Continuing the dream there was a plot twist, later I recieved some gratiuity for tellig her of my situation, she says she would like to see me in the future, I say it's a great idea. Now I am wondering if uncLE was just there because that is where many gazelle graze but if so how would he know to come to where I was when I was not anywhere near the meeting area but nearby in the same lot. Some guidance by a senior or other knowledgabke guru in dream interpretation would be great, stay safe, again an odd dream.

Kijimuna
10-09-17, 09:33
Continuing the dream there was a plot twist, later I recieved some gratiuity for tellig her of my situation, she says she would like to see me in the future, I say it's a great idea. Now I am wondering if uncLE was just there because that is where many gazelle graze but if so how would he know to come to where I was when I was not anywhere near the meeting area but nearby in the same lot. Some guidance by a senior or other knowledgabke guru in dream interpretation would be great, stay safe, again an odd dream.Why would the police approach you before you did anything illegal?

BobJob9125
10-09-17, 14:24
Why would the police approach you before you did anything illegal?Again it was an odd dream, I have no clue, my other speaking device was on, the one which made initial contact with the gazelle, once I saw uncLE slow down and stop a little past my vehicle I quickly switched off the other speaking device before he presented himself, I figured it was being tracked somehow.

Serpico99
10-09-17, 18:20
I took a chance at a Chinese apartment operation in Fairfoaks / Fairlakes area, off of Monument. They must run girls up in NY because when I texted for an appointment, they gave me a rate of 160/ hr at a city out on Long Island. I informed them I was in VA and then they texted me the rate of 200/ hr and gave me the address location. It's a familiar apartment complex with off of Monument.

Celina was my provider. One of the most attractive Chinese I have seen and been with. A cup but she was petite and not an ounce of fat on her body. Nice silky black long hair. Limited English. I would guess early 30's if that. I really needed to blow my load and little head opted for the hour rate of 200. Half hour rate was 140. I should had went with the 140 option as I was done in 35 minutes. My fault, as I had booked an appointment with my UTR for an hour later and needed time to recharge. She doesn't allow DFK (no tongue), but light kisses is ok. I went down on here and ate her out good and she was enjoying it. I loved watching her eyes roll back and hear her moan. We were able to shower together before activities started. The room didn't have any AC on so it got a little sweaty in there after awhile.

One thing that was awkward was that as I and Celina were leaving the bedroom, there was a youngish kind of fit Asian guy in the kitchen who quickly stepped out to the balcony. I don't know if he is the scheduler or someone there to make sure things don't go wrong. I really didn't like that, from a privacy perspective.

347-XXX-6347 or 323-XXX-3809.

http://nova.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/100-young-asian-everything/38334137

Bunker Buster
10-09-17, 22:55
http://nova.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/milf-tamara-real-classy-dutch-beauty-limited-time-in-springfield-new-nr-571-9995981/38550932

Gentlemen, I had another dream, I was going to attempt to take a leap and see her, but unfortunately upon my arrival at the location she asked me to step out and I did as was her protocol per the oThER site, she sent me to the wrong hotel in Springfield, across the stream from a place of many markets and vendors under 1 roof. I called and she asked me to stand between two I agreed thinking with little head instead of big head. She then told me some other client was coming and to hurry up and get between the two hotels, I got between and while attempting to call again no answer, so I called again and no answer, I went outside and uncLE drove by in a marked vehicle near where she wanted me to wait, odd I thought but ok. Frustrated I chilled and waited a while before driving back to see if it was a coincidence, it was apparently as uncLE was no where to be found. I drove nearby in the same shared parking lot with my phone on and uncLE drive by again, but I saw him slowing down, I quickly discarded my phone and uncLE walked up to the car and started talking to me (ie trqcked by phone), clearly nothing was of the sorts and he walked away after a short chat. I am writing to you to give a warning, it appears uncLE is tracking devices. Be warned and watch out for this bit, she even had the accent right.More likely, uncle is looking for what he considers suspicious, such as people in cars waiting around hotel parking lots. One thing uncle does track, though, is license plates.

NoVa Ranger
10-10-17, 09:01
I enjoyed a Saturday massage with Tara (a massage with Tara is a vacation-level treat, even for those of us "stuck" in the DMV).

While talking she shared she and Ada are leaving on a vacation at the end of the week. They will be back.

Always be nice to the ladies.

NR.

K C Lawrence
10-10-17, 14:26
Several weeks ago I came to fairfax / DC area for work and posted for help fine tuning my research. No one responded.

My perfect monger dream of a young 20 30's spinner FS asian pretty of course utr indep GFE BBBJ shower home based tattooed alt all pluses late 10 11 pm appts. In a perfect world LOL!

I went on to see Jade Marie she posted on BP for some time damage 2. - total waste of time more of a bbw no up to my taste!

Continued my monger ways as I venture out weekly sometimes twice a week when traveling I hit a few mentioned AMPs in area. Won't bore you. Just like my home area, all though girls are much younger here. I do want try the luxurious Angels at AT now that it back open. Would love more intel?

Went to see polo dr establishment had a great time with nana 1. 6 HR shower light GFE. I like the set up not much into hotels. And mostly a night monger. Returned to polo dr about a week later to have a terrible time. I arrived late 1030 and was rush beyond belief provider was much older then nana and down right mean LOL.

Then saw KK and had prob one the most amazing massages ever! Wonderful large warm table. Standard what do you guys call it NOVA finish curious as to Ada and if more is on the menu? Don't think, even as sweet as Tara sounds we will hit it off (bbw).

I returned home for 2 weeks and then came back and will be here for the next 9 mths.

Tried to see KK again for a great massage she was booked so I took a shot in the wind and went to monument rd establishment and had one for the books times with a amazing little tattooed hottie 2. HR G / PFE stayed prob close to 2 hours shower excellent english no half ass massage sensual touch foreplay GFE cuddling dfk daty BBBJ rimming 69 cowgirl mish doggie finger greek. We fucked and fucked for over a hour she was sexy kinky and one hell of GOOD of a time! We talked and she said she was from la and was going to new jersery and would return in 2 weeks we exchanged numbers this one I could go broke on! Work had me tied down for most of the week and tried to see her again before she left for jersey her sister flo had come for a visit and she was unavailable or so she told by her # not monument #'s.

So now I have the next 2 days off and I want to play.

Can any one give me some ATF to try. Now I have some street cred maybe??

Member #5678
10-10-17, 15:24
Any experience with this lady? Another "tantric" disappointment? Feel free to PM.

http://nova.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/all-american-girl-this-is-is-my-hometown/34279533

Member #5678
10-10-17, 15:25
I enjoyed a Saturday massage with Tara (a massage with Tara is a vacation-level treat, even for those of us "stuck" in the DMV).

While talking she shared she and Ada are leaving on a vacation at the end of the week. They will be back.

NR.Tara's solo sessions have gotten much more friendly after visiting once for the four-hands with Ada. Maybe it is a competitive thing.

TheBarbarian
10-10-17, 17:29
I was checking out the Seattle board, and they have a place that rents hot tub suites by the hour for $40. The suites have a tub, sauna, shower, and padded rest area.

How much better is this than taking an outcall or UTR to a seedy notel, an expensive hotel, or back to your own place?

http://www.elliottbayhottubco.com/rooms.htmlI've visited this place a dozen times. I highly recommend if you're in that area. Not only is it affordable, the tub and shower is legit. Also music.

The only downfall I could note is, there's no reserving over the phone so once or twice on a late Friday or Saturday you're actually waiting for a room to open, very similar to being at a restaurant waiting for a table.

Also kind of cool is you get to see a lot of Providers face to face leaving a client or entering. Then add them to the TDL.

Just a great spot all around, professional, they know the deal. I have many awesome awesome memories here.

PM if you ever plan on visiting.

OldBoomer
10-11-17, 16:22
I seen Lara earlier this week after reading her reviews on the oThER site. I'm not really into black women, but thought I'd give it a shot because she likes toys, RJ, and BBBJ. I must say she did not disappoint. Her skin is much darker in person than her pictures portrayed yes she is more flabby. But the service and the attitude were out of this world. Before the 30 minute meeting was over with I had a BBBJ, Rimming, Toy Play and finished up in Greek. This woman is kinky as hell and I'd recommend.

http://nova.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/booklararose-202-8556133/33609473There have been a few reviews of Lara here. For me, she is one of the best or the best provider. If you are looking for a spinner body, she is not that. She has beautiful moderately dark skin. I happen to like that. Great headlights and ass. A face and lips for the movies. Aside all that, you could not ask for a better attitude. She strives to make you happy. A full menu of services that are very well provided. She is always fresh and dressed beautifully. Make a request, she has that outfit.

Figrindan
10-11-17, 21:22
Can any one give me some ATF to try. Now I have some street cred maybe??I think for most mongers, "street cred" can only be given in return for contact info. We have no way to verify or meet the girls you're "recommending".

That said, I'm just a part-time monger and don't have anything to offer that can't be gleaned from RTFF and RTFothersite.

</ soapbox .

The Cake
10-12-17, 06:32
Hey yall, I want to know what your opinions are regarding a visit I had recently. So I hit up this girl from BP who had no reviews, claims to be 18 yrs old, and new to the area. Set up was through text, everything was going as usual, until the part where she asked me to go buy 'rubber' because she had none. I figured buying rubber is like agreeing to 'extra' services, and LE can nab you for that. I may be overthinking it, but I eventually abandoned plan A and went for plan B. Later the girl calls me to say how upset she was, how I wasted her time, etc. Did I make the right move? Plan B was ultimately the better choice, I just had to drive further north.

OldManInVa
10-12-17, 09:36
Hey yall, I want to know what your opinions are regarding a visit I had recently. So I hit up this girl from BP who had no reviews, claims to be 18 yrs old, and new to the area. Set up was through text, everything was going as usual, until the part where she asked me to go buy 'rubber' because she had none. I figured buying rubber is like agreeing to 'extra' services, and LE can nab you for that. I may be overthinking it, but I eventually abandoned plan A and went for plan B. Later the girl calls me to say how upset she was, how I wasted her time, etc. Did I make the right move? Plan B was ultimately the better choice, I just had to drive further north.I think I would be more concerned that you say she "claims to be 18". Is there any doubt she is at least 18? You would likely end up in jail a lot quicker if she isn't at least 18 than anything else. I don't see how buying a rubber would be the trigger for you getting arrested. They would have to know you agreed to pay for sexual acts. NOw if she sold you the rubber at an inflated price with the agreement that you got to use it on her, then you might have an issue.

Idk85
10-12-17, 09:37
Hey yall, I want to know what your opinions are regarding a visit I had recently. So I hit up this girl from BP who had no reviews, claims to be 18 yrs old, and new to the area. Set up was through text, everything was going as usual, until the part where she asked me to go buy 'rubber' because she had none. I figured buying rubber is like agreeing to 'extra' services, and LE can nab you for that. I may be overthinking it, but I eventually abandoned plan A and went for plan B. Later the girl calls me to say how upset she was, how I wasted her time, etc. Did I make the right move? Plan B was ultimately the better choice, I just had to drive further north.I can remember one time that a provider lacked rubbers. I already visited her a couple of times though. So, I knew her. Also, she didn't have rubbers because it was one of her days off. So, yea, I think you made the right move because you don't know the girl and she is new to the scene.

DerpCity
10-12-17, 11:33
http://nova.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/beautiful-stunning-sizzling-hott-thai-asian-knock-out/26928440

This has probably been addressed but I saw her a few months ago and she gives very lackluster effort in our visit and there was a lot of upsell in the dream. The girl in the pictures but an overall bad experience.

VAGuy1983
10-12-17, 11:36
I'll be in NoVA for work, and BP seems to have plenty of options compared to Cville. Anyone have a favorite petite provider who is cool with BBBJ to suggest? Thanks in advance!

SuperJimmy
10-12-17, 14:50
http://nova.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/beautiful-stunning-sizzling-hott-thai-asian-knock-out/26928440

This has probably been addressed but I saw her a few months ago and she gives very lackluster effort in our visit and there was a lot of upsell in the dream. The girl in the pictures but an overall bad experience.What happened??

How was her attitude????

Did you hit it? If so did she rush you? Up sell just to hit it?? Was she dry? Did she not smile enough? Was she too timid / reserved for you?

Was the CBJ lackluster? Did she not move enough when you were hitting it? Was she not verbal enough??

Did she not respond correctly to your sexy utterances?

Is she willing to touch the sceptre with her bare hands? Did you think she was going to be GFE but she wasn't? She was up selling for what??

How much time did you spend with her and what was the rate?

Please describe the prob.

The reason I'm interested is she also hangs out in MD often and I've thought about getting with her.

All I want her to do for me is cuddle, HJ, CBJ and then get killlt by me in K9/KneesTogether for at least 10 minutes.

Do you think she can do that?

Please help!

Dr Bombay
10-12-17, 17:17
What happened??

How was her attitude????

Did you hit it? If so did she rush you? Up sell just to hit it?? Was she dry? Did she not smile enough? Was she too timid / reserved for you?

Was the CBJ lackluster? Did she not move enough when you were hitting it? Was she not verbal enough??

Did she not respond correctly to your sexy utterances?

Is she willing to touch the sceptre with her bare hands? Did you think she was going to be GFE but she wasn't? She was up selling for what??

How much time did you spend with her and what was the rate?

Please describe the prob.

The reason I'm interested is she also hangs out in MD often and I've thought about getting with her.

All I want her to do for me is cuddle, HJ, CBJ and then get killlt by me in K9/KneesTogether for at least 10 minutes.

Do you think she can do that?

Please help!Interesting reviews on ThE otheR site. I just googled the number.

Lioil
10-13-17, 05:52
http://nova.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/east-indian-lardki-beauty-%EF%BE%9F-i-speak-hindi/31319968

Looks fake but couldn't find anything on tineye. Also didn't find number from other review site. It seems NY number. Thanks.

Miketastic69
10-13-17, 08:13
http://nova.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/east-indian-lardki-beauty-%EF%BE%9F-i-speak-hindi/31319968

Looks fake but couldn't find anything on tineye. Also didn't find number from other review site. It seems NY number. Thanks.No hits on oThER sites and no tineye or google. Voice on the phone does not sound Indian. I would avoid.

Lioil
10-13-17, 10:55
No hits on oThER sites and no tineye or google. Voice on the phone does not sound Indian. I would avoid.Thats too bad. Indian are hard to come by. Thanks.

Bunker Buster
10-13-17, 16:28

Looks fake but couldn't find anything on tineye. Also didn't find number from other review site. It seems NY number. Thanks.http://bit.ly/2g9f3Gh

http://www.escortjobhistory.com/312-285-3728/

Multiple phones and names; could be the same person posting these pix in NY and NJ, but the odds that the pix are really the girl you see are low.

Unless she's taken a hard downturn from being an elegant model, I'd expect to find her in Georgetown or Dupont Circle, not Woodbridge. And she'd be with a high-end agency, not on BP.

DerpCity
10-13-17, 16:44
http://nova.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/blonde-and-blue-eyes-big-booty-and-beauty-amazing-curves-upscale/31458208

Went to see her she said 100 for a massage and it was just and only that. Some pics are real and some are fake she said FS was 500 everything covered. Very heavy crazy vibes. Definite avoid met her in some shady apartment.

Member #5776
10-13-17, 19:57
http://nova.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/blonde-and-blue-eyes-big-booty-and-beauty-amazing-curves-upscale/31458208

Went to see her she said 100 for a massage and it was just and only that. Some pics are real and some are fake she said FS was 500 everything covered. Very heavy crazy vibes. Definite avoid met her in some shady apartment.But is that actually her? That body looks fine as hell.

Tom McAn
10-13-17, 23:35
Hey yall, I want to know what your opinions are regarding a visit I had recently. So I hit up this girl from BP who had no reviews, claims to be 18 yrs old, and new to the area. Set up was through text, everything was going as usual, until the part where she asked me to go buy 'rubber' because she had none. I figured buying rubber is like agreeing to 'extra' services, and LE can nab you for that. I may be overthinking it, but I eventually abandoned plan A and went for plan B. Later the girl calls me to say how upset she was, how I wasted her time, etc. Did I make the right move? Plan B was ultimately the better choice, I just had to drive further north.I've bought rubbers for providers in the past, but they were either providers who had an established history or providers I'd previously dealt with. In this case you probably did the right thing. Better safe than sorry.

JmSuttr
10-14-17, 11:08
Any experience with this lady? Another "tantric" disappointment? Feel free to PM.

http://nova.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/all-american-girl-this-is-is-my-hometown/34279533What you get from April is more of a hippie and new age vibe. I'm sure she's probably done some reading on tantra but I wouldn't get my hopes up. And, while she's definitely got some mileage on her, she's a part-timer who offers reasonably priced GFE services. She does tend to talk quite a bit so the trick is to keep her mouth busy.

Pathfinder04
10-14-17, 13:42

http://www.elliottbayhottubco.com/rooms.htmlWe used to have places like this in the area, there was one on Wisconsin Ave and one in Alexandria as I recall. (I was in my late teens and 20's and occasionally would "splurge" for the $30 or $40 it cost to take a date there). They closed in the 80's as I recall for health reasons or maybe it was to deter hobbying.

JmSuttr
10-14-17, 19:01

Went to see her she said 100 for a massage and it was just and only that. Some pics are real and some are fake she said FS was 500 everything covered. Very heavy crazy vibes. Definite avoid met her in some shady apartment.I wouldn't have attempted to see this provider just based on her 323 area code. Here's why:

CA has some of the most high-priced areas in the country (SF, LA, SD, OC) where good providers can charge premium prices. So why would a good provider incur major additional expenses (airfare, hotel, etc.) rather than stay close to home and rake in the cash? And, for good providers in lower cost CA areas (and elsewhere on the West Coast), why travel across country instead of simply going to SF or LA and charging premium prices there? If privacy is the issue and they don't want to work in their own city, then it would still be easier to travel to another West Coast area rather than the DMV.

IMHO, the most reasonable explanation is that the Greater DC area has developed a reputation of overpaying for poor or average service. Providers in CA have a lot of competition and if they want to charge premium prices there then they have to provide a corresponding level of service. If a mediocre escort would only get 200-ish in LA but can get 300+ in the DMV then that's a strong travel incentive.

As with all things, I'm sure there are exceptions. But those would tend to be in the minority and, since one of the key strategies in the hobby is to nudge the odds in your favor, the bottom line is that (again, IMHO and without reviews or intel to the contrary) Cali and West Coast girls are generally not a good bet.

TomoSan
10-15-17, 12:03
There have been a few reviews of Lara here. For me, she is one of the best or the best provider. If you are looking for a spinner body, she is not that. She has beautiful moderately dark skin. I happen to like that. Great headlights and ass. A face and lips for the movies. Aside all that, you could not ask for a better attitude. She strives to make you happy. A full menu of services that are very well provided. She is always fresh and dressed beautifully. Make a request, she has that outfit.Couldn't find the ad, can I get a PM for her number? Thanks?

Ernie8
10-16-17, 16:55
I called her was quoted $200 30-minute massage $450 f / s hour. I said, "BP rates are so much lower. Prepare to wait a long time" she replied, "I'm blocking you. You cheap".

How can they expect to get $450 wow. Such arrogance.

I wouldn't have attempted to see this provider just based on her 323 area code. Here's why:

CA has some of the most high-priced areas in the country (SF, LA, SD, OC) where good providers can charge premium prices. So why would a good provider incur major additional expenses (airfare, hotel, etc.) rather than stay close to home and rake in the cash? And, for good providers in lower cost CA areas (and elsewhere on the West Coast), why travel across country instead of simply going to SF or LA and charging premium prices there? If privacy is the issue and they don't want to work in their own city, then it would still be easier to travel to another West Coast area rather than the DMV.

IMHO, the most reasonable explanation is that the Greater DC area has developed a reputation of overpaying for poor or average service. Providers in CA have a lot of competition and if they want to charge premium prices there then they have to provide a corresponding level of service. If a mediocre escort would only get 200-ish in LA but can get 300+ in the DMV then that's a strong travel incentive.

As with all things, I'm sure there are exceptions. But those would tend to be in the minority and, since one of the key strategies in the hobby is to nudge the odds in your favor, the bottom line is that (again, IMHO and without reviews or intel to the contrary) Cali and West Coast girls are generally not a good bet.

OldBoomer
10-17-17, 10:37
Couldn't find the ad, can I get a PM for her number? Thanks?http://lararose.escortprotools.com/

DcManLive
10-17-17, 14:11
She has been reviewed a couple of times here and I will chime in with my experience as I just saw her today. When she opened the door, I was actually very pleasantly surprised by how attractive she was. She looks like Bryce Dallas Howard, the actress. She has a couple of tattoos and a tiny bit of mommy damage, but in pretty good shape. I believe she just recently got some man made enhancements as they looked and felt a little hard. Hopefully, they will "break" in. The massage was no more than about 30-35 minutes of rubbing my back with baby oil, but it felt OK. She is very talkative, which I usually don't like but she was so personable, I actually enjoyed the conversation. I didn't get a CBJ as some of the other reviewers stated, but the ending was pretty good. She allows for plenty of mutual touching and seems to get into it. I would recommend if you like conversationalists with a mediocre massage and a pretty good HE with possibility for more. I would say that she provides a service similar to what Nadia provides (who is actually only about a mile away).I have seen and reviewed Kendell several times and personally think she is fantastic. But another nice thing about her is she does not collect for services up front. If you book an hour and it ends before an hour she does not charge you the full hour price.

Brock Sampson
10-18-17, 17:19
I checked this one out http://www.bodyrubhistory.com/206-413-0561/?id=25744988.

She may have been reviewed before but I didn't see anything. She's gone by Ashlynn in other ads. Pics are accurate. Number is consistent though. Just search Jazmin on BP and the ad will pop out. Started with bbj, slid the cover on and went into mish. She's got a technique on the BJ where she flicks her tongue on the tip and can go deep. I didn't really want to stop with the head, but I continued on. Surprisingly tight with good kegel control. I busted in the bag and cleaned up. Good conversation and she has a surprisingly bubbly attitude. Might repeat. Provided services as promised and no smells. Originally from the West coast and she says she travels here frequently. She's touring now and plans to leave in a day or two. $150 hh, 250 full hr. Decent provider. I think she charges lower in other areas, but not sure. I'm sure you guys are already familiar with how much prices change from city to city. Happy mongering!

Goheat
10-18-17, 23:59
I checked this one out http://www.bodyrubhistory.com/206-413-0561/?id=25744988.

She may have been reviewed before but I didn't see anything. She's gone by Ashlynn in other ads. Pics are accurate. Number is consistent though. Just search Jazmin on BP and the ad will pop out. Started with bbj, slid the cover on and went into mish. She's got a technique on the BJ where she flicks her tongue on the tip and can go deep. I didn't really want to stop with the head, but I continued on. Surprisingly tight with good kegel control. I busted in the bag and cleaned up. Good conversation and she has a surprisingly bubbly attitude. Might repeat. Provided services as promised and no smells. Originally from the West coast and she says she travels here frequently. She's touring now and plans to leave in a day or two. $150 hh, 250 full hr. Decent provider. I think she charges lower in other areas, but not sure. I'm sure you guys are already familiar with how much prices change from city to city. Happy mongering!She used to go by the name Jazzy a few years back, and had reviews on myredbook (shut down). Your experience seems accurate, and she didn't like DATY if I recall correctly.

Lioil
10-20-17, 10:36
I took a chance at a Chinese apartment operation in Fairfoaks / Fairlakes area, off of Monument. They must run girls up in NY because when I texted for an appointment, they gave me a rate of 160/ hr at a city out on Long Island. I informed them I was in VA and then they texted me the rate of 200/ hr and gave me the address location. It's a familiar apartment complex with off of Monument.

Celina was my provider. One of the most attractive Chinese I have seen and been with. A cup but she was petite and not an ounce of fat on her body. Nice silky black long hair. Limited English. I would guess early 30's if that. I really needed to blow my load and little head opted for the hour rate of 200. Half hour rate was 140. I should had went with the 140 option as I was done in 35 minutes. My fault, as I had booked an appointment with my UTR for an hour later and needed time to recharge. She doesn't allow DFK (no tongue), but light kisses is ok. I went down on here and ate her out good and she was enjoying it. I loved watching her eyes roll back and hear her moan. We were able to shower together before activities started. The room didn't have any AC on so it got a little sweaty in there after awhile.

One thing that was awkward was that as I and Celina were leaving the bedroom, there was a youngish kind of fit Asian guy in the kitchen who quickly stepped out to the balcony. I don't know if he is the scheduler or someone there to make sure things don't go wrong. I really didn't like that, from a privacy perspective.

347-XXX-6347 or 323-XXX-3809.

http://nova.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/100-young-asian-everything/38334137I called them up and met a somewhat cute Chinese girl. There are a bit of extras after the initial house fee so it was pretty cool. In the end I found out her name is not Celina. WTF? But I don't regret it. Kinda weird the agency sent me to another person when I specified celina.

Serpico99
10-20-17, 11:04
I called them up and met a somewhat cute Chinese girl. There are a bit of extras after the initial house fee so it was pretty cool. In the end I found out her name is not Celina. WTF? But I don't regret it. Kinda weird the agency sent me to another person when I specified celina.That's how they operate, to get you to schedule an appointment and get you in the door and they will say anything to get you in the door. That' why you should be prepared to walk if you go to the appointment and the provider you requested is not the one that actually opens the door. Got to think with the big head!

Bossanova86
10-20-17, 15:02
I have two girls to report on.

http://nova.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/like-a-date-i-m-available-and-would-enjoy-your-company-571-778-9556-near-centreville/34473833

I went to the farm house again (3rd time) and this time was met with Cici (Coco not available) and all I can say is that this place is superb. My experience with Cici reads exactly like my previous sessions with Coco, light massage with GFE / PSE, just a wonderful time and definitely worth the value. She takes care of you and makes sure you have a good time.

Now on to my next report.

http://nova.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/i-got-the-touch-you-need-relaxing-massage-in-zen-environment/27399830

This girl used to be in Manassas back in the day then later moved down to Gainesville, I only saw her once when craigslist was still a place to search for people. She was much smaller then, but her menu was also pretty limited from what I remembered. Anyways I decided to take another dive again after so many years because I was casually interested in a BBW experience. She is no longer in Gainesville, she's now in Chantilly, private residence which makes her far more accessible. This girl is a hot mess, like totally not worth the time, FS is on the table and everything, but she stank and her attitude is terrible. I should preface this by saying she was more then accommodating and nice to me, but having spent a significant portion of my time conversing with her before business began, I can tell that she has a really shit personality and she seems like she's going to be a lot of trouble for other mongerers in the future. Her apartment is a mess, she has like 5 dogs that kept barking, and she lives with her kids who were also there when I had arrived. She's clearly having money issues and came off as completely desperate or as if she's was dodging bill collectors and quite possibly the police. I can't in any way recommend going to see her unless you like drama or want to see someone in complete disarray.

Duderino
10-21-17, 10:02
I took the plunge a few weeks back. I am not usually one to pony up for a 4 hander but what the hell. It was pretty much everything you would expect from these two. Donation was 240 for the hour. It was a very sexy and sensual session, they both stripped nude right up front and there was a lot of body to body mutual touching etc.

If I was a bit wealthier I would splurge for another session or two with them. It was nice but IMO a little too rich at 240. If fact you may get a little bit more service from them independently. I was perfectly happy and did not attempt, but I have had a little bit higher level of service individually, especially Tara who has added things to the menu here and there that I would call very atypical (like some bbj for example).

If money is no object I would repeat. They are great people who do great work. I might put them 1 and 2 as far as attitude and value. My only issue, which is pretty douchey, is that they are both getting pretty chunky.

OldManInVa
10-21-17, 13:58
Got to think with the big head!How many times have I done something, only to regret it after the fact. This forum has undoubtedly helped me avoid some of these situations, but I have no doubt it will happen again.

OldMan.

RedBird3
10-21-17, 21:19
Went to farm house got cindy nothing to write home about put 160 down and was informed its 180 she provide most every thing but no sensual aspect about it. Very mechanical. Paid for 1 hr, out in 35 minute.

Mallet70
10-22-17, 08:17
I took the plunge a few weeks back. I am not usually one to pony up for a 4 hander but what the hell. It was pretty much everything you would expect from these two. Donation was 240 for the hour. It was a very sexy and sensual session, they both stripped nude right up front and there was a lot of body to body mutual touching etc.

If I was a bit wealthier I would splurge for another session or two with them. It was nice but IMO a little too rich at 240. If fact you may get a little bit more service from them independently. I was perfectly happy and did not attempt, but I have had a little bit higher level of service individually, especially Tara who has added things to the menu here and there that I would call very atypical (like some bbj for example).

If money is no object I would repeat. They are great people who do great work. I might put them 1 and 2 as far as attitude and value. My only issue, which is pretty douchey, is that they are both getting pretty chunky.Great info however not douchey at all, at the end of the day it's your money and you can spend it the way you want on who you want.

TheBarbarian
10-22-17, 11:24
All,

Have you noticed the social media links in BP ads (e. G. Twitter, IG, Snapchat and even FB).

Some of these are clear dead ends which I don't understand.

There do seems to be some stock in the Snapchat and IG.

Thoughts?

BayouJ
10-22-17, 19:22
Went to farm house got cindy nothing to write home about put 160 down and was informed its 180 she provide most every thing but no sensual aspect about it. Very mechanical. Paid for 1 hr, out in 35 minute.Although Cindy is nice to look at.

JmSuttr
10-22-17, 21:40
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

DC Outlaw
10-23-17, 12:25
I enjoyed a quick dream with Dee recently and had a good time. She's the girl in the photos and delivers as promised.

http://washingtondc.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-to-the-area-looking-for-a-good-time-sexyyy-blonde/39006462

Cheap motel but no problems.

She does smoke during the session if your wife might notice.

$. 4 for 1/2.

NyHornet
10-23-17, 15:28
Although Cindy is nice to look at.Kind of sounds like the one I saw. Thought she called herself Cici. Kind of cute, but flat chested and poor in all aspects of performance.

Do any of the ladies there, look like the photos in their BP ad?

NyHornet
10-23-17, 15:32
Kind of sounds like the one I saw. Thought she called herself Cici. Kind of cute, but flat chested and poor in all aspects of performance.

Do any of the ladies there, look like the photos in their BP ad?Tried to give a review on Cici about three weeks ago and accidently created a new thread. Following is my review of Cici at the farmhouse.

I saw Cici this morning. She is currently working in the Clifton House with Coco who has been previously reviewed. Cici is a forty something, slender, lady who seemed friendly until the flip and the tip, then all kinds of rules. No DFK, no LFK, no kissing her ear or neck, no rubbing her puss. Everything covered, which is OK. Massage, BJ, intercourse all mediocre.

I should have done the hhr for $50, not the HR for $80. I gave another $80 in anticipation of a good time. The fake passion during main event was a real turnoff. I was out the door after 35 minutes and let her know I wasnt happy. I can't recommend and don't plan to repeat.

Face 7.

Body 7, flat chested.

Massage 5.

Performance 4.

Cash2274
10-23-17, 17:09
I enjoyed a quick dream with Dee recently and had a good time. She's the girl in the photos and delivers as promised.

http://washingtondc.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-to-the-area-looking-for-a-good-time-sexyyy-blonde/39006462

Cheap motel but no problems.

She does smoke during the session if your wife might notice.

$. 4 for 1/2.Was she worth $. 4? Seems a little steep for 30 minutes in Dumfries. Can usually get something nice for $ or $. 2.

Does she have a problem with Candy? Usually when they are that skinny it signals a problem.

DC Outlaw
10-25-17, 09:23
Was she worth $. 4? Seems a little steep for 30 minutes in Dumfries. Can usually get something nice for $ or $. 2.

Does she have a problem with Candy? Usually when they are that skinny it signals a problem.I wouldn't post if I didn't think she was worth it. I paid for 30 but stayed longer. I've learned through years of hobbying that if you treat her well, she rewards you in return. Usually. In this case, I was rewarded, thus my sharing with the community.

BBBJ, DT, almost GFE (LFK only). Multiple positions with great attitude. Pm if you want PXP.

I assume they all like candy.

MrSunnyHills
10-25-17, 13:55
I wouldn't post if I didn't think she was worth it. I paid for 30 but stayed longer. I've learned through years of hobbying that if you treat her well, she rewards you in return. Usually. In this case, I was rewarded, thus my sharing with the community.

BBBJ, DT, almost GFE (LFK only). Multiple positions with great attitude. Pm if you want PXP.

I assume they all like candy.One minor suggestion. Even those you don't think are worth it are good to post about, with the reasons. Naturally, of course, we all have different tastes and there is always a YMMV factor, but I think negative reviews are also helpful.

TallDarkH
10-25-17, 16:06
http://nova.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/leaving-soon-%E1%83%A6-your-choice-call-m%D1%94-dont-miss-out-all-natural-upscale-fun-and-flirty/39041802

Went for 1 hour. After 35 minutes and not 'arriving,' was told this was too much, no one took this long, and I had to leave. Also many restrictions that went contrary to some other ads, but that's fine. It's the timing issue I had a problem with. Beware.

RedBird3
10-25-17, 17:45
One minor suggestion. Even those you don't think are worth it are good to post about, with the reasons. Naturally, of course, we all have different tastes and there is always a YMMV factor, but I think negative reviews are also helpful.I like to know when a provider provides poor service it saves me a lot of time and money. I do not think one has to be crull or hate full about it.

TheBarbarian
10-26-17, 07:02
Gentlemen who don't post negative reviews highlighting in their experience why the Provider didn't live up to perceived expectations are a major problem to the community.

Too much time and money being wasted due to:

Bait and switch.

Outdated pics.

Up charges.

Not providing what on menu.

Drug use.

Pimp.

Being robbed.

Shady behavior.

Dirty / Uncleaned.

Possible signs of STD / STI.

The list goes on and on.

NoVaZombie
10-26-17, 09:22
Its been a few years since I have been I Nova, but I am back and last time I was here, there was a group of Rotating Columbians that worked out of a few Apts in Herndon mostly, but I can't seem to find their ad's that they use to run at BP. Did this group go away? I prefer the Columbians to the Chinese group that does the same thing. Any help would be great.

JmSuttr
10-26-17, 14:30
Its been a few years since I have been I Nova, but I am back and last time I was here, there was a group of Rotating Columbians that worked out of a few Apts in Herndon mostly, but I can't seem to find their ad's that they use to run at BP. Did this group go away? I prefer the Columbians to the Chinese group that does the same thing. Any help would be great.Search BP for Herndon and Fairfax. Some of them use the words "Colombia," "Colombiana," or "Colombianita" in their ads. But some of them just use "Latina" or even just a name. But if you do a search you'll start to recognize the look of their ads.

And there are also more Colombianas (or at least claiming to be) advertising in other locations like Sterling, Springfield, etc.

Pbarber307
10-27-17, 01:07
Its been a few years since I have been I Nova, but I am back and last time I was here, there was a group of Rotating Columbians that worked out of a few Apts in Herndon mostly, but I can't seem to find their ad's that they use to run at BP. Did this group go away? I prefer the Columbians to the Chinese group that does the same thing. Any help would be great.Colombia or Colombiana. Got lots of hits.

Member #6049
10-27-17, 03:10
Its been a few years since I have been I Nova, but I am back and last time I was here, there was a group of Rotating Columbians that worked out of a few Apts in Herndon mostly, but I can't seem to find their ad's that they use to run at BP. Did this group go away? I prefer the Columbians to the Chinese group that does the same thing. Any help would be great.All of the ads below. You'll recognize a similar writing / posting style that's common throughout. They usually post between 9 AM and 12 noon daily except Sunday.

http://nova.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/azabache-back-in-town/39454237

http://nova.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/baby-doll-laurita/26654957

http://nova.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/beautifull-pamela/26471018

http://nova.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/beautifull-dayana-back-in-town/39607657

http://nova.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/super-cute-antonella/39610297

Member #6049
10-27-17, 03:14
All,

Have you noticed the social media links in BP ads (e. G. Twitter, IG, Snapchat and even FB).

Some of these are clear dead ends which I don't understand.

There do seems to be some stock in the Snapchat and IG.

Thoughts?I think it's a requirement now. Every ad has to have some kind of social media link. Most will be dead, but will post a real Twitter, Snapchat, and even Facebook (I'm talking real name and everything).

Sexingit
10-27-17, 08:37
All of the ads below. You'll recognize a similar writing / posting style that's common throughout. They usually post between 9 AM and 12 noon daily except Sunday.

http://nova.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/super-cute-antonella/39610297Another indicator that they are the same company / agency, they use the same social media account for all of their ads.

NyHornet
10-27-17, 11:29
I continue to make my rounds of the Thai ladies in NOVA. Following are my recent reviews for Kay and Amy who share a nice apartment in Cville.

HMMM, Kay's BP ad no longer there, so cannot post link. Saw her last Friday. Hope she hasn't moved on.

Found this: http://asiankay.hotbodyrub.com/contact.

Kay: Morning appt was arranged thru multiple texts with last one providing the apt number. She is located in a nice complex in C-Ville that I have visited before. The door opened to a beautiful lady with a revealing dress with nothing underneath. Her pictures are accurate, although she is even better looking in person. Kay gave me a better than average massage that included quite a bit of Thai stretching. Her attitude was very positive in the sense that she wanted to give me a great therapeutic massage as well as please me.

We chatted quite a lot before the flip, and I offered to massage her as well. She seemed interested in that, but we never got to it.

Upon the flip, she wanted to know what else I wanted and quoted $80 for oral and $100 for FS. I only had an additional $80 so went with the oral option which was performed with excellence. First she moved into a 69 position which lasted a few minutes. She didn't really seem to want me to finger her too much while in that position, so she flipped around giving me a great view while she went down on me. She used her tongue a lot on my balls, up and down the shaft, while in her mouth and flicking my tip, which is what got me off.

She then cleaned me up, went to wash her hands and continued to massage and stretch me while still completely nude. I was there the full hour plus time to shower.

As I left her room, another pretty young lady was coming from the other bedroom with another monger. They stopped and let me leave first. Not sure if the other lady is Amy who also advertises for C-Ville, but may try her next, before repeating with Kay.

Amy:

http://nova.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-with-amy/34328068

Will add this review later. Very similar to Kay, but preferred Kay. Recommend both.

Lioil
10-27-17, 12:21
All of the ads below. You'll recognize a similar writing / posting style that's common throughout. They usually post between 9 AM and 12 noon daily except Sunday.

http://nova.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/super-cute-antonella/39610297Are the girls usually what's in the pic or its hit or miss? And any info on the services? Thanks!

NyHornet
10-27-17, 13:06
I continue to make my rounds of the Thai ladies in NOVA. Following are my recent reviews for Kay and Amy who share a nice apartment in Cville.

HMMM, Kay's BP ad no longer there, so cannot post link. Saw her last Friday. Hope she hasn't moved on.

Kay: Morning appt was arranged thru multiple texts with last one providing the apt number. She is located in a nice complex in C-Ville that I have visited before. The door opened to a beautiful lady with a revealing dress with nothing underneath. Her pictures are accurate, although she is even better looking in person. Kay gave me a better than average massage that included quite a bit of Thai stretching. Her attitude was very positive in the sense that she wanted to give me a great therapeutic massage as well as please me.

We chatted quite a lot before the flip, and I offered to massage her as well. She seemed interested in that, but we never got to it.

Upon the flip, she wanted to know what else I wanted and quoted $80 for oral and $100 for FS. I only had an additional $80 so went with the oral option which was performed with excellence. First she moved into a 69 position which lasted a few minutes. She didn't really seem to want me to finger her too much while in that position, so she flipped around giving me a great view while she went down on me. She used her tongue a lot on my balls, up and down the shaft, while in her mouth and flicking my tip, which is what got me off.

She then cleaned me up, went to wash her hands and continued to massage and stretch me while still completely nude. I was there the full hour plus time to shower.

As I left her room, another pretty young lady was coming from the other bedroom with another monger. They stopped and let me leave first. Not sure if the other lady is Amy who also advertises for C-Ville, but may try her next, before repeating with Kay.

Amy:

Will add this review later. Very similar to Kay, but preferred Kay. Recommend both.I visited Kay last week and saw Amy as I was leaving and decided to contact her this week. It was the typical set up by text. When I arrived, she welcomed me with a nice hug and soft kiss and I could tell she had nothing on underneath her dress. Amy provided a better than average massage, quickly finding some of my tight areas and working on the knots.

When, I turned over, I asked her to remove her dress and she wanted to know what extras I was interested in. She said +$60 for BJ and +$100 for FS. I elected the +$60. I tried to initiate some LFK, but she wasn't interested in that. She spent some time body sliding her substantial breasts up and down my dick and chest, and the went in for the BBBJ. She started by licking and sucking 9 n the boys, before proceeding with a nice slow and deep BJ. After awhile she increased the speed until I came and she sucked me dry and exclaimed "yum". I don't know if she swallowed or spit out when she left for the bathroom.

When she returned, she remained nude and continued to massage, then asked if I wanted a shower or hot towel. I asked for the towel, so she proceeded to wipe me down thoroughly and then helped me dress. I gav3 her the tip, she gave me a small water, hugged me, gave a soft kiss and said come back. I was there just shy of the full hour. I did have some difficulty understanding her when conversing, but she was very sweet. I might repeat. Compared to Kay, I probably liked Kay a little better.

Miketastic69
10-27-17, 17:54
One minor suggestion. Even those you don't think are worth it are good to post about, with the reasons. Naturally, of course, we all have different tastes and there is always a YMMV factor, but I think negative reviews are also helpful.I think that we have to make sure we keep other members informed about lackluster providers, time wasters, clock watchers, etc. That way we can save each other from wasting time and money. I have very little time when I am in DC. I would love to know whether I am wasting my time before driving an hour each way. I am not talking about just the process of TOFTT. We all need to TOFTT from time to time. I am talking about knowing that a provider is bad and then waiting for someone else to bring her up.

Riptyde
10-28-17, 12:25
I saw these ladies' ads last week, and gave a try:

http://nova.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-asians-busty-beauties-kiss-shower/39265592

Of course the pictures are fake, and I am sure neither of them is close to 22. But that's no surprise here. They seem to be a pair of girls staying in the same room working together. I couldn't quite tell if they were independent or not because I didn't talk on the phone long before going to the room. They are asking $320/260 for both for hour / HH, or $160/130 for one girl. I don't usually indulge in two girls, but I paid for both for half hour, and I had a great time!

Although neither is really model material, they aren't bad looking. One is a little heavier then the other but the skinnier one seems to have bigger boobs. They are both pretty sexy for BP girls and both pretty good at what they do. They use a lot of hand wipes and sanitizer, but then they are happy to lick and suck all over. After putting on the cover, the one sucked all over my shaft and licked my balls while the other was kissing my chest. Then one rode me for a while while I sucked the other's boobs. Then she turned over to play doggy while her friend stood over to give me the boobs to suck again. Maybe I'm just out of shape, but my legs were literally weak after I blew into her from the back.

These girls were no clock watchers, and after they cleaned me up, I got a short back massage from the one while the one I did doggy style went to clean up. They told me they will be around for one more week, so I hope someone else can enjoy. I hope I have the time and money to go back before they leave.

Member #6049
10-28-17, 18:40
Are the girls usually what's in the pic or its hit or miss? And any info on the services? Thanks!From my experience, the pics are accurate photoshopped pics or approximations of the what the provider looks like. Generally speaking though, expect an attractive Colombiana in her early to mid-30's with big breasts (usually man-made) who speaks limited English. They are always clean, hygienic, smell good and friendly, though. Service is non-GFE / non-BB. Rates tend to be 100/150/250 or so. They usually aim to please, though, because they want you to be a repeat customer with the provider or agency.

I've seen them several times over the past couple of years and have never had a bad experience. Tu hablas espanol?? If so, it helps, at least when it comes to communicating and vibing with the women.

Run a search on "Colombians" or "Colombianas" in this particular forum and you should find other reviews of them. JmSuttr (sp?) has written some detailed reviews in the past, as I have as well.

JmSuttr
10-28-17, 19:53
From my experience, the pics are accurate photoshopped pics or approximations of the what the provider looks like. Generally speaking though, expect an attractive Colombiana in her early to mid-30's with big breasts (usually man-made) who speaks limited English. They are always clean, hygienic, smell good and friendly, though. Service is non-GFE / non-BB. Rates tend to be 100/150/250 or so. They usually aim to please, though, because they want you to be a repeat customer with the provider or agency.

I've seen them several times over the past couple of years and have never had a bad experience. Tu hablas espanol?? If so, it helps, at least when it comes to communicating and vibing with the women.

Run a search on "Colombians" or "Colombianas" in this particular forum and you should find other reviews of them. JmSuttr (sp?) has written some detailed reviews in the past, as I have as well.What I've found is that many of the Fairfax Colombianas come up to VA from South Florida while the ones I've seen in Herndon are mostly visiting from Colombia itself. And because of that the Fairfax latinas tend to speak better English and they're also more likely to be indie providers. And it's true that they're often non-GFE but, since latinas are latinas, you can sometimes find one who will treat you to a nice GFE session, especially if she takes a liking to you and you find the right buttons to push.

About the pricing, they may quote you 150/250 but if you catch them during a slow time (mornings & midweek) they will often take less (120/220) if you ask nicely.

One final thought is that if you find a gem then it's a good idea, at least for the Florida visiting providers, to get her personal digits. That's because they may change names on future visits so that way you can keep in touch and know when she's in town.

Tom McAn
10-29-17, 22:26

Amy:

Will add this review later. Very similar to Kay, but preferred Kay. Recommend both.I've never seen either of these ladies but may have to put them on my list should I go out mongering again anytime soon. In the meantime, it appears a provider named Tina is now working with Amy. Here's the link, although I have no way of knowing if Tina's photo is accurate.

http://nova.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-with-asian-tina/33771198

NyHornet
10-30-17, 15:20
I've never seen either of these ladies but may have to put them on my list should I go out mongering again anytime soon. In the meantime, it appears a provider named Tina is now working with Amy. Here's the link, although I have no way of knowing if Tina's photo is accurate.

http://nova.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-with-asian-tina/33771198I had hoped to see Kay again, but guess she is gone. Now, today, Amy's ad says last day? Looks like they may be rotating thru this place on a semi-frequent basis. It's not the same apt. , but in same complex where Stephanie and a bunch of other lovely ladies were rotating thru last year and info this year. They were usually Thai, but Stephanie is Korean and is now up in the Boston area.

Tom McAn
10-30-17, 23:42
I had hoped to see Kay again, but guess she is gone. Now, today, Amy's ad says last day? Looks like they may be rotating thru this place on a semi-frequent basis. It's not the same apt. , but in same complex where Stephanie and a bunch of other lovely ladies were rotating thru last year and info this year. They were usually Thai, but Stephanie is Korean and is now up in the Boston area.Tina's ad has been replaced by one for a provider named Jenny. This setup becomes more and more curious each day.

ShortMan22
11-01-17, 18:51
Earlier this week I finally got a chance to see Thai Tara. In my view she is not a bbw but she is on the thicker side.

Her personality is great and she is a real sweetheart. The massage was excellent and no extended menu only the standard Nova.

The studio was very clean, shower abs bathroom were also very clean. Overall a great experience and I would highly recommended her to anyone. Just make sure that you schedule your appointment a head of time as her schedule get booked up very quickly.

Onexxxva
11-03-17, 11:24
BUT, sometimes I also think with the wrong head. LOOKS- She's not bad, Nice boobs standing up, laying down they are a little saggy and tats. Definitely not the girl in the picture, although I think they switch out so you may get the one in the pic. Someone was in the bathroom or close by. ATTITUDE- She was luke warm, she has the a stripper demeanor if you are familiar with Strip clubs. LOCATION- Room was clean, Motel 6 type of place, park near the room. TECHNIQUE- Now here is where I didn't get my $$ worth and YMMV, but her CBJ was terrible. She positions herself where you can't grab anything but her shoulder and it's a slow boring tempo. Things kind of go down hill from there, because she only offers Doggy or Mish. AND it's rushed. Damage $1. 4. I would NEVER repeat, buyers beware.

http://nova.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/exactly-what-you-been-looking-for-sensual-delight-hurry-hot-n-tempting/40024702

Scsa316
11-03-17, 13:34
I was up in the NOVA area Saturday night. I was looking for a quick visit. I ran across Alexis on BP. (Her ad is down now. I texted to contact her. To avoid a bait and switch, I had her send a pic with a certain number of fingers held up. She replied quickly. I was quoted 1. 4 for hhr. I met up at a nice hotel north of the airport. Quick LEO check. Started with a CBJ and k9 till I popped in the bag.

Overall a good experience for no.

Pm me for a link to one of her reviews.

Telcova
11-03-17, 13:54
I had a short dream about this one. But to many rules and a little rushed, but was certainly cute enough.

One and done.

http://nova.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/toy-red-head-spinner-1-sweetheart-%D5%B0%D6%85%D5%A5-and-r%D2%BD%C9%91%D5%AA%D5%BE-%D5%B2%D6%85%D5%A1/40039672

JmSuttr
11-03-17, 17:46
BUT, sometimes I also think with the wrong head. LOOKS- She's not bad, Nice boobs standing up, laying down they are a little saggy and tats. Definitely not the girl in the picture, although I think they switch out so you may get the one in the pic. Someone was in the bathroom or close by. ATTITUDE- She was luke warm, she has the a stripper demeanor if you are familiar with Strip clubs. LOCATION- Room was clean, Motel 6 type of place, park near the room. TECHNIQUE- Now here is where I didn't get my $$ worth and YMMV, but her CBJ was terrible. She positions herself where you can't grab anything but her shoulder and it's a slow boring tempo. Things kind of go down hill from there, because she only offers Doggy or Mish. AND it's rushed. Damage $1. 4. I would NEVER repeat, buyers beware.

http://nova.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/exactly-what-you-been-looking-for-sensual-delight-hurry-hot-n-tempting/40024702The ad is down now but when I first saw your post and clicked on the link the number listed had a 323 (LA) area code. I posted a few reasons earlier about why this is a red flag for me unless there are good reviews or reports to the contrary.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?9224-BackPage-Advertiser-Reviews&p=3585514&viewfull=1#post3585514

The best odds of a good experience, obviously, are with providers who have good reviews on the oThER site or favorable reports in the forum. For mongers who want to take a chance on someone new, I think the odds are probably better with providers who have a local posting history. At least you know she's been around a while and, if you're lucky, cares about her reputation and maybe even wants to build a regular clientele. As with most things in the hobby, it's always a roll of the dice but anything we can do to improve the odds will hopefully pay dividends in the long run.

Tom McAn
11-04-17, 09:52
I had hoped to see Kay again, but guess she is gone. Now, today, Amy's ad says last day? Looks like they may be rotating thru this place on a semi-frequent basis. It's not the same apt. , but in same complex where Stephanie and a bunch of other lovely ladies were rotating thru last year and info this year. They were usually Thai, but Stephanie is Korean and is now up in the Boston area.Kay is advertising again, with Amy's name listed in the ad but no separate ad for her.

http://nova.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-therapy-by-kay-welcom-in-town/38586152

I also noticed there are two other Thai providers working in Annandale, Emma and Viva, advertising in the massage section. Each gal wants $$$ per hour. Do they think we're made of money?

http://nova.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/thai-spicy-massage/34328068

http://nova.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-arrive-massage-with-asian-viva/33771198

JmSuttr
11-04-17, 10:18
Kay is advertising again, with Amy's name listed in the ad but no separate ad for her.

http://nova.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-therapy-by-kay-welcom-in-town/38586152

I also noticed there are two other Thai providers working in Annandale, Emma and Viva, advertising in the massage section. Each gal wants $$$ per hour. Do they think we're made of money?

http://nova.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/thai-spicy-massage/34328068

http://nova.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-arrive-massage-with-asian-viva/33771198Even if we assume Emma and Viva include FS for 300 (without additional tip), that's still 80-100 more than attractive local Thai providers charge for GFE or near-GFE service. And, without reviews, we have no clue what's on their menu and whether GFE is part of the session. We also don't know how closely they resemble their (usually fake or highly flattering) pics.

IMHO, this is a classic example of visiting providers testing the market to try to make some quick $ from mongers who haven't done their homework or who will overpay because they somehow think a "new" provider is the same as a "better" provider.

Let's hope they fail because, if they don't, then the local girls may also try to raise their prices. IMHO, hobbyists need to always keep in mind that we don't have to be price "takers" because we have multiple options and providers need our $ more than we need to overpay for their services.

One final thought is that it's the local girls who really drive the general level of prices in the market. Visiting girls come and go as they try to score some quick cash but prices can't really rise overall unless market conditions allow the locals to charge more. So that means the more we do our homework, and avoid impulsive, little-head thinking, the better it is for all of us.

JmSuttr
11-05-17, 09:35
http://nova.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/naughty-lara-early/38576112

Tom McAn
11-05-17, 11:21
Even if we assume Emma and Viva include FS for 300 (without additional tip), that's still 80-100 more than attractive local Thai providers charge for GFE or near-GFE service. And, without reviews, we have no clue what's on their menu and whether GFE is part of the session. We also don't know how closely they resemble their (usually fake or highly flattering) pics.

IMHO, this is a classic example of visiting providers testing the market to try to make some quick $ from mongers who haven't done their homework or who will overpay because they somehow think a "new" provider is the same as a "better" provider.

Let's hope they fail because, if they don't, then the local girls may also try to raise their prices. IMHO, hobbyists need to always keep in mind that we don't have to be price "takers" because we have multiple options and providers need our $ more than we need to overpay for their services.

One final thought is that it's the local girls who really drive the general level of prices in the market. Visiting girls come and go as they try to score some quick cash but prices can't really rise overall unless market conditions allow the locals to charge more. So that means the more we do our homework, and avoid impulsive, little-head thinking, the better it is for all of us.Doing one's homework is important, that's for sure. Last night, for example, I briefly felt in the mood for the first time in a long while. However, I'm on a budget and can't afford the exorbitant prices a lot of providers are charging. I called one gal who was staying not far from where I live and she wanted $$$ for the hour and $. 5 for the half hour. That's far more than I was willing to spend, especially for a provider with no reviews even though she's advertised in other cities. I called one of the Asian crapshoot ads just for the heck of it and found they were charging $. 4 for the half hour, up from $. 3 the last time I answered one of those ads. Several other inquiries went unanswered and in the end I stayed home.

Jgm1291
11-06-17, 15:12
Has anyone seen her? http://nova.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/busty-blonde-ddd-all-american-stress-reliever-out-or-in-alexandria-northern-virginia-dc/39622042.

TheDreamer123
11-06-17, 21:05
http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/washingtondc/347-490-5733/1/2490640

Been reported before, here's my take. Met her while she was in dumfries, damage was. 6 for the short stay. Pics are not her, but body type is similar enough. Expect a mid 30's latina with darker skin. Was able to set everything up through text. She was staying at same hotel I've visted other providers in before. In fact walked past another provider I had visited a week before on the way in, she asked if I wanted a session right there and there, but declined and went to gladys. Anyways, once in she took the donation and soon as I sat on the bed she approached me holding rubber. Asked if bbj was available, but told no regardless of any offer I put up. Whatever, continued with CBJ while I lied on the side of the bed and she was on the floor on her knees. After I was ready, she had me lie on the side still while she turned around and did a reverse cowgirl type while still standing. Never had done this before so that was pretty great, and the sight was great too as she had a fatty. Didn't bother trying anything else, was happy just watching her go at it till I finished. Got cleaned up and left, I think we talked maybe 3 times since I entered the room, but it was fine, got what I wanted. Damage is also 1/1. 6 for the hh / hr, with multiple pops included from both.

BuckshotWatson
11-07-17, 09:59
Has anyone seen her? http://nova.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/busty-blonde-ddd-all-american-stress-reliever-out-or-in-alexandria-northern-virginia-dc/39622042.I have not seen her, but she looks like a provider who went by "Lady Scarlet," and offered 2- and 4-hand "spicy tantra. ".

RustyMuffler
11-07-17, 10:52
I have not had the pleasure yet, but she is now on my radar. I think her face is attractive and she has pretty eyes. But $$ / hour is expensive.

I found one review on EB from about a month ago, but don't know the reviewer. He said she is short with yuuuge tits. He rated her high on personality and comfort level. Said she has great french skills. But he did not mention covered or BBBJ, so don't know about that. He stated in the review, "You will not be disappointed. ".

Did not see anything else from any other websites. If anyone has seen her, please PM me so I know what to expect. Hope to hear from someone.

Rusty.

I have not seen her, but she looks like a provider who went by "Lady Scarlet," and offered 2- and 4-hand "spicy tantra. ".

Has anyone seen her? http://nova.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/busty-blonde-ddd-all-american-stress-reliever-out-or-in-alexandria-northern-virginia-dc/39622042.

JmSuttr
11-07-17, 15:56
http://nova.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/naughty-lara-early/38576112When I first posted and linked to her ad she was running a special (IIRC, 100/150/180 for 30/45/60 minute sessions) but the current version of the ad doesn't show those prices.

She does tend to run specials when business is slow. If you catch her during those times she's a good value but not so much at her regular rate, IMHO. My last visit was 150/45 and was definitely worth it. And plenty of reviews on the oThER site for those who want more detail.

BurtMacklin22
11-08-17, 05:12
Has anyone seen Jeda that used to work with Kaykay recently? I keep hearing rumors that she's back but I can't seem to track her down. Anyone have the scoop on her?

Member #5678
11-08-17, 18:24
Has anyone seen Jeda that used to work with Kaykay recently? I keep hearing rumors that she's back but I can't seem to track her down. Anyone have the scoop on her?For a while, you could find her ad by searching "Barbershop Massage".

Member #5678
11-09-17, 16:41
Has anyone seen this lady recently? I can't find any recent reviews except the ones she posts herself. TIA.

Maxx0
11-09-17, 19:05
Has anyone seen this lady recently? I can't find any recent reviews except the ones she posts herself. TIA.Not real recent, but not too far out. I booked an appointment with her several months ago now after filling out a pretty intense background (which I will not repeat), on the scheduled date, I called to say I am in the area about 10 min prior to scheduled visit, and she says give me to to get ready, so 20 mins go by and no contact, I call her asking if she is there, she says to give her 15 min, I call her back 20 min later, she says again 15 min more, I tell her no, I called early, called twice in follow-up, your time management is terrible, to which she got upset and said there is nothing wrong with her time management, really, WTH, okay (not), she said to wait a bit "I'll call you back in 10 min and get you in the gate and show you where to park", but I was done waiting and left, she did call, don't recall the time span, to say she is headed dow to let me in the gate, I told her I am not there, I am headed elsewhere, she got mad saying I wasted her time, whatever, bye, I have not spoken to her since, but I get email from her all the time because of the screening and regret it to this day. I have sent replies to remove me, but nada and keep getting her crap, outside of my experience read other posts on here that note up-sale tactics, evaluate it all, do what you will. Remember Clint's famous line, "do you feel lucky today".

Onexxxva
11-11-17, 12:36
I'm not quite ready for the AMP scene, so I tried a random Asian ad on BP.

http://nova.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-girls-if-not-young-we-dont-charge-body-to-body-lick-kiss-touch-xoxo-21/26711138

If the ad is down she goes by the name LULU in the Manassas area and I was fully aware that I wouldn't be getting the girl in the pic before I started this journey.

I call, no answer, but receive a text with menu and address. I'm in for 1. 3 for 30. Low rate hotel, but I'm all in. She gives me the room number, I knock and she's 35-40 ish, nice boobs standing up, I'm not disappointed. She starts off with some wierd Nuru boob massage then CBJ which was very good. She only offered Mish, which was fine by me and WOW what a GRIP!! Nice occasional moaning and soft skin, smelled good. She did rush me (about 5 minutes early by my estimate). I'd repeat but I think I'll try a few more random Asian ads.

OldManInVa
11-11-17, 14:11
I saw KK recently for the first time after a couple past visits with Tara. The set up was easy via a couple text messages to set the time and get her address. I opted for the hour plus trimming of my man parts. Her studio is in a decent neighborhood apartment in Vienna and parking was easy. I opened up the door to find a pretty lady who led me to a well appointed massage studio with a professional style massage table. The massage was outstanding. This was probably the best massage I have had outside the very upscale spas that I have been too in Vegas. After the flip, she asked if I wanted full body, of course I said yes. She took her time and provided me a very nice standard finish after removing her top and shorts to provide me room to roam. After she cleaned me up, she started the landscaping. She took her time and was very thorough. It is nice having someone else take care of this instead of worrying about cutting myself.

Overall, a very pleasant spa like experience with the added happy ending and less restrictive uniform. I walked away very pleased. She runs frequent ads on BP, but you might have to search for Gallows or waxing to find her ads since they don't all for a two letter search term.

http://nova.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/land-of-smiles/23634848

NoVa Ranger
11-11-17, 21:03
Has anyone seen this lady recently? I can't find any recent reviews except the ones she posts herself. TIA.I have. Not recommended. Never again. No.

NR.

Miketastic69
11-12-17, 12:27
Has anyone seen this lady recently? I can't find any recent reviews except the ones she posts herself. TIA.Her ads formerly said she was 36 years old since like 2009. Massage and you may get an endin or a lecture.

Dooodler
11-12-17, 22:04
Please give me some guidance. I got a standard burner phone because in the past when I used a burner number app on my smartphone, some ladies identified it as an "internet number" and wouldn't answer. So I figured a physical phone would do the trick. Having some free time today, I tried to contact some ladies, and got no response. Some I called, some I texted. Some I filled out their online form. One lady texted back saying "you police", which I wasn't sure if it was a question or an accusation. Finally, my eighth (lady, I got an answer. We made an appointment, I drove there, and when I texted "I'm here", got no reply. I called and the number was disconnected.

What am I doing wrong? Is it the number or am I doing something else wrong? If if is the number, is there another way to get in touch with ladies without giving out my actual number (which I am very sensitive about ending up in some records somewhere. My job is sensitive.) This is so frustrating.

Member #6049
11-13-17, 03:40
Please give me some guidance. I got a standard burner phone because in the past when I used a burner number app on my smartphone, some ladies identified it as an "internet number" and wouldn't answer. So I figured a physical phone would do the trick. Having some free time today, I tried to contact some ladies, and got no response. Some I called, some I texted. Some I filled out their online form. One lady texted back saying "you police", which I wasn't sure if it was a question or an accusation. Finally, my eighth (lady, I got an answer. We made an appointment, I drove there, and when I texted "I'm here", got no reply. I called and the number was disconnected.

What am I doing wrong? Is it the number or am I doing something else wrong? If if is the number, is there another way to get in touch with ladies without giving out my actual number (which I am very sensitive about ending up in some records somewhere. My job is sensitive.) This is so frustrating.Is your phone number a local number, or at least a local area code? Outside numbers and area codes can sometimes spook the girls. Also, many of them will google your number or use apps and websites like Truecaller to try to identify if the number is coming from a real guy with a real name. If the number doesn't show anything, it may spook them as well. I sometimes use Google Voice and had a girl tell me to contact her with my real number if I really wanted to see her. When I asked her what that was about, she told me she'd gotten busted one time by LE when she accepted a visit from a guy with an unrecognizable number.

Maxx0
11-13-17, 13:43
Visited https://www.salonbuilder.com/website/181708/contact.asp while in the area, said her name is "Sunny" and stated she is new there, she is an older (40 ish I think), short petite (4'11' maybe), attractive body Chinese lady, good shower & massage given, nothing remarkable, flipped and partook in the good HE offered, very shy on reciprocal touch, almost not allowed outside of butt squeeze, 70 for the massage, 40 tip given but boned up 10 more after she showed & voiced dissatisfaction, so now with a 50 tip she still wants more, I told her that is it and she then seemed okay with it I guess as she gave me a hug and said to come back, but I have no plans to repeat with her given her greed by my, albeit limited, view.

OldBoomer
11-13-17, 18:15
I have seen her adverts several times, so I decided to TOFTT.

💦MotHh WaTeRiNg SkIlLs °and Point CoM€ & L€T M€ S👅cK ThE FiLliNg °Ut °f why°you💦 - 27.

Posted: Sunday, November 12,2017 3:46 PM.

Kim- 504/603/5565.

She is an AA from California that visits regularly. Here is how my dream went as far as I can recall. The location was a bit lower than I would like, but the room was clean and so was she. She has wonderful smooth soft black skin and great headlights. Very big Tits with just the right amount of droup to convince me they are real. She was ok with me playing with them. She provides what I would consider a safe service without much kink addition, however she made me feel great being with her. PM if you would like more data.

Bunker Buster
11-13-17, 23:48
Is there actually anyone out there who likes a girl with this kind of magic marker clown makeup?

Not sure who Kylie / Mercedez is trying to appeal to.

http://www.companionreviewlist.com/202-999-1598-reviews/

Dooodler
11-14-17, 02:57
Is your phone number a local number, or at least a local area code? Outside numbers and area codes can sometimes spook the girls. Also, many of them will google your number or use apps and websites like Truecaller to try to identify if the number is coming from a real guy with a real name. If the number doesn't show anything, it may spook them as well. I sometimes use Google Voice and had a girl tell me to contact her with my real number if I really wanted to see her. When I asked her what that was about, she told me she'd gotten busted one time by LE when she accepted a visit from a guy with an unrecognizable number.Yes, the number is 703 area code. What you say makes sense. Its a burner phone, so it is not an app, but it would not have a name connected to it. So how to contact a girl without giving out my real number?

Peejay2015
11-14-17, 09:42
Is there actually anyone out there who likes a girl with this kind of magic marker clown makeup?

http://www.companionreviewlist.com/202-999-1598-reviews/She's trying for a Groucho Marx type clientele.

Guitarman1
11-14-17, 13:54
Yes, the number is 703 area code. What you say makes sense. Its a burner phone, so it is not an app, but it would not have a name connected to it. So how to contact a girl without giving out my real number?You are not doing anything wrong. I suspect you've just experienced some bad luck. Many girls don't answer while they are entertaining, and often get calls immediately once they start answering again. Most girls on BP are high volume so during the time they take care of someone they have probably gotten a few calls and will return the most recent one, the most likely to still be looking. The lack of return calls likely has nothing to do with you being on a burner. Also, many girls on BP are flakes and won't answer when you get there because they double / triple / quadruple book. Pretty much they tell whoever calls to come over and simply see whoever gets there first. After that they will call whoever said they were there and see if they are still waiting. If you hang around the parking lot long enough she might call you back to come up after she's seen whoever else showed up. There are lots of reasons for girls to not answer, not return your call, flake when you get there, etc. Keep rolling with your burner phone, it isn't the problem.

Tom McAn
11-14-17, 16:16
Yes, the number is 703 area code. What you say makes sense. Its a burner phone, so it is not an app, but it would not have a name connected to it. So how to contact a girl without giving out my real number?Never give out your real number, real name, employer or any other valuable information. You never know for sure whom your dealing with, or whether Uncle LEO or some government agency might someday get your information. If the provider wants such information before agreeing to see you, then kindly thank her and move on.

For what it's worth, my burner phone has an area code which is more exurban than suburban since I incorrectly entered a zip code. Of course, I wasn't about to use my actual zip code so I picked one from another suburb. The area code wasn't a problem for me when I was more actively mongering.

NoVa Ranger
11-14-17, 16:36
It may not be everyone's cup of tea- but, when done well, I find it very enjoyable.

Nyomi does Nuru very well.

Yes. More expensive than an AMP or a BP Massage lady.

Yes. She really means it when she says "Please Do not call asking for any extra services, I do not provide! *COME VISIT MY WEBSITE FOR ALL INFO* www.nyomisnuru.com.

Yes. All the info is on her website.

Nyomi offers many massage style / options -- I've sampled all, all are excellent, I like the Nuru best.

"Bucket-list" great. Repeat often when funds permit.

NR.

Pathfinder04
11-14-17, 22:10
Has anyone seen this lady recently? I can't find any recent reviews except the ones she posts herself. TIA.Have not seen her recently, probably 6 or 7 years ago. Same comments everyone else has had, attractive, decent massage, way too much oil, kind of flaky personality without much focus on sensuality or a good ending.

Maxx0
11-15-17, 13:36

http://www.companionreviewlist.com/202-999-1598-reviews/Without doubt an edgy and questionable (as you note) look, her overall appearance with good smile is to my liking, I would consider spending time with her if opportunity and the ducks lined up.

Maxx0
11-15-17, 13:50

http://www.companionreviewlist.com/202-999-1598-reviews/Eyebrows aside, I would consider spending time with her if various factors aligned.

NgjMan1
11-15-17, 14:42
I am a senior from Huntsville, Al. Was up a couple of weeks ago and thanks to OldBoomer's advice I got the opportunity to meet with Lara. She is definitely worth the visit. Total GFE. Really enjoyed my time with her. Go see her if you haven't.

http://nova.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/hello-gents/38576112

NgjMan1
11-15-17, 14:45
Also during my visit I saw this lady and recommend her also. Very sweet. Would visit again.

http://nova.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/kissable-cutie-open-minded-young-n-tight-i-love-older-guys/37803457

Entourage
11-15-17, 15:56
Has anyone seen this lady recently? I can't find any recent reviews except the ones she posts herself. TIA.I have seen her in the past and find her to be a bit of a flake. But you will get a nice body rub and HE. Her scheduling process is why I think she is a flake its a pain in the ass.

TallDarkH
11-15-17, 17:34
http://nova.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-latina-visiting-tonite-only/40811727

Might or might not be the girl in the pics, but the body is a decent resemblance. Young, tight, and very compact ass. Some english. Might be a multi girl operation run by someone, but she is 21 and also young enough not to be jaded. Treat her nicely /.

JmSuttr
11-16-17, 13:47
Has anyone seen this lady recently? I can't find any recent reviews except the ones she posts herself. TIA.https://www.ultimaterelaxation.net/funds

Full disclosure, I haven't seen Jade but she was on my "to do" list for quite a while until I decided against a visit. My first reason was because of her reviews on the oThER site. Even though they're dated they're still mostly just average to below-average. IME, a provider with good service can often go down in quality, while one with substandard service at the start will hardly ever get better. My second reason is that providers with a la carte menus are not usually a good value. If they charge you an extra $20 for this and an extra $40 for that it tells me the $ focus of the session may be stronger than the customer service focus I prefer. That being said, I understand different prices for things like FBSM vs BBBJ vs FS. But once the type of session is settled, I just want them to deliver the service to the limits of what they allow without extra nickle-and-diming. I don't even care if they want to set their base price higher, just make it inclusive of everything you're willing to do.

On Jade's site it looks like 160 will get you a basic 1 hr HE session but then come the add-ons. That, combined with the mediocre review history, made me come to the conclusion that there are much better FBSM values out there. For a lot of the Asian sensual massage providers the 120 hourly price will get you a good-to-excellent massage with HJ finish included and often with a substantial amount of teasing and roaming. For those who offer more on the menu, you can usually find agreement at around +80 for BJ (CBJ vs BBBJ depends on the individuals involved) and +100-120 for FS.

Of course, the hobby is always a YMMV proposition so there's always the chance that your session with Jade could be the exception. If you decide to take the plunge, come back and let us all know how it went.

P.S. The a la carte menu is also the main reason I avoid pretty much any provider with a WIX site. Not sure why but that site seems to lend itself to that kind of pricing structure.

Maxx0
11-16-17, 14:45
Eyebrows aside, I would consider spending time with her if various factors aligned.Apologies, my session timed out and when I logged back in I saw no evidence my initial reply was sent, so posted another revised (shorter) wording.

Harley Dude 29
11-18-17, 11:57
I used to see her years ago and it was an ok HE. She always led you on that more was available after more sessions but it never happened. So fast forward a couple of years, and she went through a period of flaming anyone that gave her anything short of a glowing review. She also hooked up with a lady from Prince William that was very nasty about any negative reviews and threats to give out personal info on anyone that gave a negative review. Then fast forward to now. She has kept me on her email for years, and sent me emails about visiting. So I was going to give her another try. But every time she sends an email and says to come and see her, I get this request for personal information, and a complex scheduling system.

I agree with others in that there are many more out there that do not require extensive disclosure and time to visit and will be just as good or even better.

https://www.ultimaterelaxation.net/funds

Full disclosure, I haven't seen Jade but she was on my "to do" list for quite a while until I decided against a visit. My first reason was because of her reviews on the oThER site. Even though they're dated they're still mostly just average to below-average. IME, a provider with good service can often go down in quality, while one with substandard service at the start will hardly ever get better. My second reason is that providers with a la carte menus are not usually a good value. If they charge you an extra $20 for this and an extra $40 for that it tells me the $ focus of the session may be stronger than the customer service focus I prefer. That being said, I understand different prices for things like FBSM vs BBBJ vs FS. But once the type of session is settled, I just want them to deliver the service to the limits of what they allow without extra nickle-and-diming. I don't even care if they want to set their base price higher, just make it inclusive of everything you're willing to do.

On Jade's site it looks like 160 will get you a basic 1 hr HE session but then come the add-ons. That, combined with the mediocre review history, made me come to the conclusion that there are much better FBSM values out there. For a lot of the Asian sensual massage providers the 120 hourly price will get you a good-to-excellent massage with HJ finish included and often with a substantial amount of teasing and roaming. For those who offer more on the menu, you can usually find agreement at around +80 for BJ (CBJ vs BBBJ depends on the individuals involved) and +100-120 for FS.

Of course, the hobby is always a YMMV proposition so there's always the chance that your session with Jade could be the exception. If you decide to take the plunge, come back and let us all know how it went.

P.S. The a la carte menu is also the main reason I avoid pretty much any provider with a WIX site. Not sure why but that site seems to lend itself to that kind of pricing structure.

Miketastic69
11-18-17, 12:25
I used to see her years ago and it was an ok HE. She always led you on that more was available after more sessions but it never happened. So fast forward a couple of years, and she went through a period of flaming anyone that gave her anything short of a glowing review. She also hooked up with a lady from Prince William that was very nasty about any negative reviews and threats to give out personal info on anyone that gave a negative review. Then fast forward to now. She has kept me on her email for years, and sent me emails about visiting. So I was going to give her another try. But every time she sends an email and says to come and see her, I get this request for personal information, and a complex scheduling system.

I agree with others in that there are many more out there that do not require extensive disclosure and time to visit and will be just as good or even better.I have a lukewarm post about the lady (not Jade) in Woodbridge area a few years ago. I got probably a dozen emails. They started by asking me to remove or edit my posts. It escalated rather quickly to threats that she has my tag number and real name and phone number. I just blocked it eventually.

In my opinion jade will never do more than a handjob and will act really snooty when you ask for more.

EnderPete
11-18-17, 21:57
Has anyone seen this lady recently? I can't find any recent reviews except the ones she posts herself. TIA.Her massage is good but the rest (extras) and pricing structure leave a lot to be desired.

Duderino
11-19-17, 10:38
Always wanted to visit the redhead with the nice rack. Huge disparity in reviews is a big red flag for me but still those tits! Her scheduling is over the top retarded.

She was way out in Dulles at the time. Finally got an appointment scheduled after a few days of hit and misses because her stupid auto email response bullshit wasn't working. I'd schedule, get no "final confirmation" email from her and she would cancel because I never final confirmed. So we texted to confirm and she reluctantly acknowledged her emails weren't working. Next morning I drive 45 minutes and arrive to no response. Fucking great. After about an hour this one tells me she canceled me AGAIN because I didn't respond to her auto confirmation. She was arrogant and actually blamed me. We had just spoken on the phone the night before.

Oh and as noted already her screening is pathetically stupid.

https://www.ultimaterelaxation.net/funds

Duderino
11-19-17, 10:57
http://nova.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/lovely-busty-blonde-36gg/40996877

She's been around for years. Busty blond works out of her home in Vienna or local motels. Mixed reviews. I wanted some natural French that she often advertised. I booked 30 minutes for 100. Session lasted about 8 minutes. It was a ridiculously frenzied rush. She is a lousy provider.

1 no natural French. She put on a condom.

2 complained EVERY FUCKING SECOND. After about 45 seconds (no lie) started saying shit like this isn't going to work, I need help etc.

3 Rush rush rush. After she said this wasn't worth $100 I said fine just give me my money back and I'll be on my way. She balked and said I'm not getting in back. I said fine just fine me half and we can end this. She said no way I'm getting money back. Mind you we are probably 3 minutes into the session with about 45 seconds of a CBC. So I said then give me a break I've been here 3 minutes. You have finish the job. So she did.

4 I'm 100% convinced the good reviews are fake.

5 I've never wanted to get even until now. I was so pissed a thought she deserved a call to the hotel and the cops.

I would NEVER repeat. Possibly my worst experience in 20+ years of mongering.

ShoreThing
11-19-17, 21:12
Hello gentlemen. Just discovered this amazing resource and would like to know if anyone could help me see my first provider??I've searched the threads as best I can and I can't find any info on this one. Mixed reviews on anther site. Thanks. Can't wait to report back.

http://nova.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/1-requested-pure-fr3-k-royalty-special-available-now/26616065

ShoreThing
11-19-17, 21:28
Hey guys. Just found this valuable resource. I've never seen a provider before and was wondering if anyone had info on Vicky in manassas. Looking to break my cherry with a GOOD safe experience. Will report back. If anyone has a good go to in manassas area I'd be much obliged.

http://nova.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/1-requested-pure-fr3-k-royalty-special-available-now/26616065

StoopDown
11-19-17, 23:31
Hello gentlemen. Just discovered this amazing resource and would like to know if anyone could help me see my first provider??I've searched the threads as best I can and I can't find any info on this one. Mixed reviews on anther site. Thanks. Can't wait to report back.

http://nova.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/1-requested-pure-fr3-k-royalty-special-available-now/26616065Also TinEye. Google the number, use image search (either Google or TinEye or whatever-other-resource-you-find), check TeR.

[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Thanks for condescending to the new guy who was soooo excited to find the site.

A2

ShoreThing
11-19-17, 23:38
[Deleted by Admin]

Man don't apologize to people who are acting like assholes, it only encourages them.

A2

BayouJ
11-20-17, 10:53

She's been around for years. Busty blond works out of her home in Vienna or local motels. Mixed reviews. I wanted some natural French that she often advertised. I booked 30 minutes for 100. Session lasted about 8 minutes. It was a ridiculously frenzied rush. She is a lousy provider.

2 complained EVERY FUCKING SECOND. After about 45 seconds (no lie) started saying shit like this isn't going to work, I need help etc.

3 Rush rush rush. After she said this wasn't worth $100 I said fine just give me my money back and I'll be on my way. She balked and said I'm not getting in back. I said fine just fine me half and we can end this. She said no way I'm getting money back. Mind you we are probably 3 minutes into the session with about 45 seconds of a CBC. So I said then give me a break I've been here 3 minutes. You have finish the job. So she did.

5 I've never wanted to get even until now. I was so pissed a thought she deserved a call to the hotel and the cops.

I would NEVER repeat. Possibly my worst experience in 20+ years of mongering.Sorry to hear. What a waste.

TheDreamer123
11-20-17, 18:42

I would NEVER repeat. Possibly my worst experience in 20+ years of mongering.Had a similar experience too, except I was quoted at $1. 5 for the half, go figure. Her home is in some secluded part of vienna, and she was mad at me for using headlights even though it was 10 at night and there were no street lights in sight, because her neighbors might be "alerted" about her activities. Services were like what you said, all covered, minimal effort and super rushed. When I was heading out she told me to keep headlights off once again, but soon as I got in the car turnd it because no way I'm going to run the risk of backing into a goddamn tree. Last thing I saw in rear view mirror as I left was her flicking me off. What a waste.

Mike77
11-20-17, 21:06
Hey guys. Just found this valuable resource. I've never seen a provider before and was wondering if anyone had info on Vicky in manassas. Looking to break my cherry with a GOOD safe experience. Will report back. If anyone has a good go to in manassas area I'd be much obliged.

http://nova.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/1-requested-pure-fr3-k-royalty-special-available-now/26616065She has oThER reviews under her old number. Mostly positive, so she's probably ok. You should see her and report back.

Mayhem101
11-22-17, 19:55
http://dc.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-waxing-by-kk/25687985

KK has been well reviewed on this website so you should know what to expect and what not to expect. I expected a great massage and a happy ending and that is what I got. If you want a BJ or FS, KK is not the girl for you. I found KK to be chubby and perhaps a 5/6 in looks. Short and thick. Of course, it is all subjective but she was just ok in looks in my opinion. However, I came here for a great massage and her massage skills were great. She has strong hands and will really work on your back and legs,. My back and shoulders felt much better at the end. There was not much sensuality in the massage itself. On the flip, on request, she did take off her top and let me caress them. She has nice large natural breasts. As for the handjob, it was above average but nothing particularly special about it. KK is friendly and takes pride in her work.

JmSuttr
11-22-17, 20:19
http://dc.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-waxing-by-kk/25687985

KK has been well reviewed on this website so you should know what to expect and what not to expect. I expected a great massage and a happy ending and that is what I got. If you want a BJ or FS, KK is not the girl for you. I found KK to be chubby and perhaps a 5/6 in looks. Short and thick. Of course, it is all subjective but she was just ok in looks in my opinion. However, I came here for a great massage and her massage skills were great. She has strong hands and will really work on your back and legs,. My back and shoulders felt much better at the end. There was not much sensuality in the massage itself. On the flip, on request, she did take off her top and let me caress them. She has nice large natural breasts. As for the handjob, it was above average but nothing particularly special about it. KK is friendly and takes pride in her work.There are plenty of flake providers in the hobby, and that's true even among the Thai ladies. KK is probably the best at making and keeping good regular clients. She also gives one of the deeper massages around, which is one reason I keep going back.

JmSuttr
11-22-17, 20:31
Had a similar experience too, except I was quoted at $1. 5 for the half, go figure. Her home is in some secluded part of vienna, and she was mad at me for using headlights even though it was 10 at night and there were no street lights in sight, because her neighbors might be "alerted" about her activities. Services were like what you said, all covered, minimal effort and super rushed. When I was heading out she told me to keep headlights off once again, but soon as I got in the car turnd it because no way I'm going to run the risk of backing into a goddamn tree. Last thing I saw in rear view mirror as I left was her flicking me off. What a waste.It's not unusual, unfortunately, for once-good providers to get jaded or burned out after years in the hobby. Sounds like that's what's happening with Cece, IMHO. A while ago I scheduled a session with her, she flaked on me after I arrived at the hotel, and I scratched her off my list as a time-waster. And it's also usually the case that, once service quality starts to slip, it rarely goes back up again.

RegularJoe1985
11-24-17, 17:37
Had a similar experience too, except I was quoted at $1. 5 for the half, go figure. Her home is in some secluded part of vienna, and she was mad at me for using headlights even though it was 10 at night and there were no street lights in sight, because her neighbors might be "alerted" about her activities. Services were like what you said, all covered, minimal effort and super rushed. When I was heading out she told me to keep headlights off once again, but soon as I got in the car turnd it because no way I'm going to run the risk of backing into a goddamn tree. Last thing I saw in rear view mirror as I left was her flicking me off. What a waste.I agree with that assessment. Had a similar experience and you guys beat me to a review.

I only contacted her as I had a cancellation.

If after reading these 3 accounts of a miserable / horrible / never-again review, one still goes to her then I have no sympathy with that hobbyist. Please Please ignore this woman. There are plenty of nicer women out there.

Getting to her place is a pain in the a $$, then she gives you crap about how you entered her side of street, then it was all rush rush rush.

NEVER AGAIN.

let us know vote with our pockets and let her quietly fade into retirement. I think we all deserve that :-)

Riptyde
11-26-17, 22:33
I watched ads like this one for a while before taking a chance.

http://nova.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-tight-korea-students-young-hot-nuru-come-to-enjoy-now/40309327

I expected something like the "Chinese MILFS" that used to be around Dulles, but I was pleasantly surprised. This group is using an apartment rather than hotels. Of course, there is very little truth in the ads. The pictures are not accurate, and although now they also have ads for Japanese girls, they were all speaking Chinese when I was there. I doubt you would get GFE either. That being said, I spent time with "Linda" and with "Yumi", and both of these ladies were much cuter than the usual "crapshoot" ads, and seem much younger than the MILFS. Linda is a little heavier of the two, and Yumi is smaller up top, but neither have fake boobs. I think they tend to have 3 girls working at a time, so they do offer multiple girl experience too. Price was 130 half and I think 160 for full.

For the experience and price, I would repeat.

Member #5678
11-27-17, 00:38
I watched ads like this one for a while before taking a chance.

http://nova.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-tight-korea-students-young-hot-nuru-come-to-enjoy-now/40309327

I expected something like the "Chinese MILFS" that used to be around Dulles, but I was pleasantly surprised. This group is using an apartment rather than hotels. Of course, there is very little truth in the ads. The pictures are not accurate, and although now they also have ads for Japanese girls, they were all speaking Chinese when I was there. I doubt you would get GFE either. That being said, I spent time with "Linda" and with "Yumi", and both of these ladies were much cuter than the usual "crapshoot" ads, and seem much younger than the MILFS. Linda is a little heavier of the two, and Yumi is smaller up top, but neither have fake boobs. I think they tend to have 3 girls working at a time, so they do offer multiple girl experience too. Price was 130 half and I think 160 for full.

For the experience and price, I would repeat.What sort of experience was offered?

Riptyde
11-27-17, 08:56
What sort of experience was offered?Very soft massage followed by CBJ and CFS. Depending on the room, shower may be available to clean up before and after, but when I was with Linda it was just a wet-wipe cleaning because that room didn't have a bath and they seemed pretty busy that day. Oh, and the girls seem to speak very little English.

The services are similar to the MILFs, but besides these ladies looking nicer and being younger (30's, I'm guessing. But you know it's thought to tell with Asian ladies), I liked the enthusiasm these two had. My experience with the MILFs was that they were there to get the job done and get you out before the next customer. These girls do a better job of hiding that fact and pretend like they are really enjoying your company.

Another downside that I will mention is that with the apartment setting, there I may be slightly less privacy. You can tell how many other customers are visiting by counting the pairs of shoes left inside the door.

Jgm1291
11-27-17, 17:05
http://washingtondc.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/delightful-real-american-blonde-for-massage/26461577 anyone seen her? Texted her and she called me back within an hour. She seemed nice. Just concerned about doing outcalls.

JmSuttr
11-27-17, 22:17
http://washingtondc.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/delightful-real-american-blonde-for-massage/26461577 anyone seen her? Texted her and she called me back within an hour. She seemed nice. Just concerned about doing outcalls.She has no reviews and outcalls (especially to your residence) put you in a position where you have a lesser degree of control over the situation.

There are a ton of options for incall FBSM providers, both AMPs and indies. And many of them have reviews and intel reports in the forum.

UnsungHero
11-27-17, 22:38
Earlier this week I finally got a chance to see Thai Tara. In my view she is not a bbw but she is on the thicker side.

Her personality is great and she is a real sweetheart. The massage was excellent and no extended menu only the standard Nova.

The studio was very clean, shower abs bathroom were also very clean. Overall a great experience and I would highly recommended her to anyone. Just make sure that you schedule your appointment a head of time as her schedule get booked up very quickly.Sorry for the late post. I still wanted this counted. I visited Tara on the Halloween day.

Everything about Tara is as described in the earlier posts (Thai masseuse, round face, big pretty eyes). Parking is easy and accessible to her condo. She's too plump for my liking though. However has an great attitude to go with. She offered a 4 hand, I wanted to try her for the first time. Engages in good conversation and gives good solid hard massage. The massage was hard and thorough. Her place is very neat, the rest room and shower is kept tidy and fragrant. Tara is funny and has a good sense of humor. That kinda eclipses every eroticism left in the encounter. Having said that, she is a nice person by heart and if you like to converse with someone who easy and takes things light, she's the person.

The ST was a normal NOVA finish. Took shower and was offered tasty Thai food and tea. She s a good cook.

Overall a feel good massage experience at a great value (1. 2). What we monger for is 'sexperience' though!

Will repeat to check Ada next time!

Member #5678
11-28-17, 13:01
Will repeat to check Ada next time!It sounds like she's gone home and won't be back anytime soon.

UnsungHero
11-28-17, 13:13
It sounds like she's gone home and won't be back anytime soon.Yes, you are right.

I heard from Tara that Ada is leaving this weekend.

Guitarman1
11-28-17, 15:55
http://washingtondc.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/delightful-real-american-blonde-for-massage/26461577 anyone seen her? Texted her and she called me back within an hour. She seemed nice. Just concerned about doing outcalls.Many outcall only ads on BP are scammers. Here is a common scenario for outcall scammers: She will show up and ask for the money immediately. Then once you hand it over she will ask what you want to do. Once you indicate that you want to get naked or do anything sexual she will complain that she won't do anything illegal. She will call her handler, threaten to call the police, etc. Eventually she will try to leave with your money having provided nothing.

If you are going to do outcall, I would suggest sticking with well reviewed providers.

JmSuttr
11-28-17, 16:57
Just wondering if there's some new BP policy or maybe it's possible that one provider started using that format and others are copying it. It's not just new or visiting girls because I've seen some established locals also using it.

Whatever the reason, these new-style ads don't work for me because most of them only show "Northern Virginia" as the location and that's one my top criteria for deciding who to visit.

Even for local providers, since many of them change locations, I don't want to have to play phone tag or text tag just to figure out if they're working in an area that's convenient for me.

Another reason I'm less likely to call one of the new ads is because the words a provider uses in her ad can give you a sense of her personality. With no information in the ad, except for the phone number, that's a missing piece of the puzzle that makes me want to call someone else.

Anyone have intel as to why the sudden change? I'd be interested in hearing what the ladies have to say.

BlazinAzn
11-28-17, 18:39
There are plenty of flake providers in the hobby, and that's true even among the Thai ladies. KK is probably the best at making and keeping good regular clients. She also gives one of the deeper massages around, which is one reason I keep going back.KK knows the story of the golden goose and its easier and more profitable to have repeat clients than to get new clients. Plus the Massage is on par with Nallee. She is fun to talk with as well.

Pbarber307
11-29-17, 07:53
Just wondering if there's some new BP policy or maybe it's possible that one provider started using that format and others are copying it. It's not just new or visiting girls because I've seen some established locals also using it.

Whatever the reason, these new-style ads don't work for me because most of them only show "Northern Virginia" as the location and that's one my top criteria for deciding who to visit.

Even for local providers, since many of them change locations, I don't want to have to play phone tag or text tag just to figure out if they're working in an area that's convenient for me.

Another reason I'm less likely to call one of the new ads is because the words a provider uses in her ad can give you a sense of her personality. With no information in the ad, except for the phone number, that's a missing piece of the puzzle that makes me want to call someone else.

Anyone have intel as to why the sudden change? I'd be interested in hearing what the ladies have to say.I noticed this format while I was out of town and looking at BP there. In some places, phone numbers constitute nearly all the BP entries. This was a couple weeks ago, and now I see it's reached the NoVA BP site. I agree. NoVA is a big place and it takes time to travel from AtoB. I like the written ads because they are easy to recognize so I can search, scan, or skip ads accordingly. It's just a crappy clickbait format. Add that to all the fake ads, outdated low resolution, grainy pictures (like a photocopy of a photocopy), crappy selfies, twerking clips, dog ears, dog snouts, animal faces, flowery tiaras, etc. Is this the best these girls can do to market themselves?

Tom McAn
11-29-17, 13:26
I noticed this format while I was out of town and looking at BP there. In some places, phone numbers constitute nearly all the BP entries. This was a couple weeks ago, and now I see it's reached the NoVA BP site. I agree. NoVA is a big place and it takes time to travel from AtoB. I like the written ads because they are easy to recognize so I can search, scan, or skip ads accordingly. It's just a crappy clickbait format. Add that to all the fake ads, outdated low resolution, grainy pictures (like a photocopy of a photocopy), crappy selfies, twerking clips, dog ears, dog snouts, animal faces, flowery tiaras, etc. Is this the best these girls can do to market themselves?I'm not sure how or why this new format started, but I predict it won't last long if business dries up really fast.

Mpduration
11-29-17, 22:23
No since in make calls asking a bunch of questions when the information could have been put in the ad. I have noticed that some of them have ads on CL.

Anyone have intel as to why the sudden change? I'd be interested in hearing what the ladies have to say.

Mpduration
11-29-17, 22:36
I'm not sure how or why this new format started, but I predict it won't last long if business dries up really fast.Maybe they were not getting that many calls and decided with this new format. When I see this it shows that the provider is not willing to invest in her business properly meaning poor service. Some have stopped putting names in the ads also. If you take a look at the ads with numbers only many are marginal providers with limited services.

SonChi
11-29-17, 22:45
I noticed this format while I was out of town and looking at BP there. In some places, phone numbers constitute nearly all the BP entries. This was a couple weeks ago, and now I see it's reached the NoVA BP site. I agree. NoVA is a big place and it takes time to travel from AtoB. I like the written ads because they are easy to recognize so I can search, scan, or skip ads accordingly. It's just a crappy clickbait format. Add that to all the fake ads, outdated low resolution, grainy pictures (like a photocopy of a photocopy), crappy selfies, twerking clips, dog ears, dog snouts, animal faces, flowery tiaras, etc. Is this the best these girls can do to market themselves?I am just coming back from Atlanta, the same. Hmmm, I thought it was just down here. Anyhow, I am certainly not interested in that. Stay safe out there!

S.

TopSpinner
11-30-17, 17:25
I saw an ad by ZaZa in Annandale on Backpage, and one review on The Other Review. Does any one know if this the ZaZa of old. The ZaZa who worked with KK and Magic years ago?

Kijimuna
11-30-17, 18:14
I saw an ad by ZaZa in Annandale on Backpage, and one review on The Other Review. Does any one know if this the ZaZa of old. The ZaZa who worked with KK and Magic years ago?It's not. That Zaza went legit and was working at a legit Thai massage place in Sterling.

Brock Sampson
11-30-17, 19:19
Maybe they were not getting that many calls and decided with this new format. When I see this it shows that the provider is not willing to invest in her business properly meaning poor service. Some have stopped putting names in the ads also. If you take a look at the ads with numbers only many are marginal providers with limited services.I've noticed that some are putting their locations in graphics. I don't know the reasoning behind this. I'm not going to click on every ad to find out if a provider is nearby. Eh, I like live escorts review's format better anyway. BP has annoyed me on so many levels for far too long.

VaPlay
11-30-17, 19:47
BP now won't let any text in the body of the adds, just phone number and a link. Massage under services remains as it was for now. This really sucks.

JmSuttr
11-30-17, 21:58
BP now won't let any text in the body of the adds, just phone number and a link. Massage under services remains as it was for now. This really sucks.Wonder why the policy change? Maybe to better defend against the anti "trafficking" activists and politicians?

But there are still quite a few regular ads with text, right next to the number-only ones. There must be some additional explanation for why the old style ads are still allowed to continue.

Kijimuna
11-30-17, 22:12
BP now won't let any text in the body of the adds, just phone number and a link. Massage under services remains as it was for now. This really sucks.As annoyed as many providers seem to get about having to answer what they consider trivial texts, they better get use to it.

JmSuttr
11-30-17, 22:21
As annoyed as many providers seem to get about having to answer what they consider trivial texts, they better get use to it.Some of the smarter ladies have taken the information that used to be in the ad text and are putting it into the pics they upload. I guess that's one way to game the system.

Still curious about why there are so many of the old style ads remaining on the site.

SonicMaster1
11-30-17, 22:37
Some of the smarter ladies have taken the information that used to be in the ad text and are putting it into the pics they upload. I guess that's one way to game the system.

Still curious about why there are so many of the old style ads remaining on the site.The ads expire after a week so if you don't renew before it expires you are forced to go with this new format. This is why you see some ads with text and some without.

JmSuttr
12-01-17, 07:56
The ads expire after a week so if you don't renew before it expires you are forced to go with this new format. This is why you see some ads with text and some without.That explains it. Thanks. Still sucks that BP has felt it necessary to make this change but, like with everything in the hobby, providers and clients will find ways to adapt.

Tom McAn
12-01-17, 11:53
That explains it. Thanks. Still sucks that BP has felt it necessary to make this change but, like with everything in the hobby, providers and clients will find ways to adapt.They will, but at what cost to BP? I expect this will cause a sharp decrease in traffic for BP ads. Perhaps other ad services will take advantage of this just as BP did when Craigslist gave up its adult services ads.

JmSuttr
12-01-17, 13:17
They will, but at what cost to BP? I expect this will cause a sharp decrease in traffic for BP ads. Perhaps other ad services will take advantage of this just as BP did when Craigslist gave up its adult services ads.I'm sure BP will take a hit but, IMHO, they probably think they need to resort to drastic measures to defend against efforts to change laws to make internet marketplace websites more directly accountable for third-party content. If that's their mindset then that would explain their willingness to lose some near-term revenue in order to ensure longer-term survival.

What the do-gooders fail to realize is that it's not possible for any website to be 100% effective in policing content. Look at Facebook, Ebay and Google, for example. They've got megaresources but even they can't stop inappropriate or illegal content. One good note is that those companies are taking BP's side, though they won't publicly admit it. But on the other side are the activists who will use anything they can, including incidents of "pseudo-trafficking," to achieve their goals.

In the meantime, the oldest profession will continue as it always has. How it adapts to the challenge remains to be seen, but it will most definitely adapt.

JmSuttr
12-01-17, 16:03
IIRC, she's also used the name Azuri and a few others. Anyone thinking of scheduling a session should do a forum search first and read up on past intel.

http://washingtondc.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/free-massage-for-excellent-review-writers-legit-massage-best-on-backpage/26406632

Tom McAn
12-02-17, 17:12
I'm sure BP will take a hit but, IMHO, they probably think they need to resort to drastic measures to defend against efforts to change laws to make internet marketplace websites more directly accountable for third-party content. If that's their mindset then that would explain their willingness to lose some near-term revenue in order to ensure longer-term survival.

What the do-gooders fail to realize is that it's not possible for any website to be 100% effective in policing content. Look at Facebook, Ebay and Google, for example. They've got megaresources but even they can't stop inappropriate or illegal content. One good note is that those companies are taking BP's side, though they won't publicly admit it. But on the other side are the activists who will use anything they can, including incidents of "pseudo-trafficking," to achieve their goals.

In the meantime, the oldest profession will continue as it always has. How it adapts to the challenge remains to be seen, but it will most definitely adapt.We'll see how that turns out. I suspect they'll find a way to adapt, but it might take some time. In the meantime there will be plenty of frustrated mongers and even more frustrated providers. Perhaps we'll also see more FS ads on the BP massage pages where these new rules aren't in effect, at least not yet.

Using the gallery feature on BP is of little help. Almost all of the Asian ads contain fake pics; even many of the non-Asian ads feature pics which are old or fake.

Bunker Buster
12-02-17, 19:06
That explains it. Thanks. Still sucks that BP has felt it necessary to make this change but, like with everything in the hobby, providers and clients will find ways to adapt.The best way to proceed is to stick with gallery mode, which is a bit of a pain on mobile. You can dismiss the obvious fakes, spot familiar faces if they have new phone numbers, and as always, use image search to screen new ones. Searching phone numbers, as always, brings up other ads and pix on LiveEscort, EscortResume, and other aggregation pages, which now even link to reviews.

As you noted, the girls are improvising and adapting as well, putting their locations and other information in the photos. Some are even putting it in the first photo, so it shows in the gallery.

It's a hitch in the program, but all of the other tools are still in place, and it should only take a week or two for most of the girls to get on board with the workarounds.

Tom McAn
12-04-17, 01:43
I didn't get out this weekend, but I'm curious if anyone had any success contacting providers who were using the new BP format.

Member #5678
12-04-17, 23:47
I didn't get out this weekend, but I'm curious if anyone had any success contacting providers who were using the new BP format.I wonder how some of these parlors are able to post normal ads on the Women Seeking section, but the ladies can't.

Kijimuna
12-05-17, 12:21
I wonder how some of these parlors are able to post normal ads on the Women Seeking section, but the ladies can't.They can keep posting the proper BP ad if they don't let the post expire. All.

JmSuttr
12-06-17, 22:01
I didn't get out this weekend, but I'm curious if anyone had any success contacting providers who were using the new BP format.http://nova.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/484-324-8601/37278227

http://nova.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/559-964-7578/35233718

Both providers use the 1st ad pic to feature a good photo of themselves along with text showing their location and other important info. Since the new format makes a text-based location search pretty much useless, having the location on the first pic is a huge positive.

That way as you browse in gallery mode (as BB suggested) you can not only see if the provider's appearance appeals to you but also if they're in a convenient location. And you can see all that even before clicking on the individual ad to open it. And the inclusion of other relevant info, such as review identification number, personal website, rates, and dates of stay, makes these ads even better as examples of a good adaptation to the new format challenges.

Let's hope other providers will take notice and copy the best practices. And even better if clients help spread the word so the ladies understand what works and what doesn't.

HotNuts
12-07-17, 12:29
http://nova.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/484-324-8601/37278227
Let's hope other providers will take notice and copy the best practices. And even better if clients help spread the word so the ladies understand what works and what doesn't.Putting info in the pictures is good, but now it makes the search useless. Unless they put a name or some identifier in the social media link, it's going to be harder to use the site quickly to see if a frequent visitor is back. We're just stuck using gallery mode for now.

I guess they say beggars can't be choosers; ultimately, BP is what it is.

TallHazelEyes3
12-07-17, 23:28
http://nova.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/571-289-7713/34327143

Has anyone see this lady lately? I contacted her and she gave me her rates and I am curious if anyone still sees her.

Q. v. 150 hhr 200 hr 350 GFE q. V. 200 hhr 350 hr 500.

Barkeater
12-08-17, 06:46
Googling her phone number shows 5 reviews on TER, 2 from last month. You did google her phone number didn't you?

http://nova.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/571-289-7713/34327143

Has anyone see this lady lately? I contacted her and she gave me her rates and I am curious if anyone still sees her.

Q. v. 150 hhr 200 hr 350 GFE q. V. 200 hhr 350 hr 500.

JmSuttr
12-08-17, 16:38
Putting info in the pictures is good, but now it makes the search useless. Unless they put a name or some identifier in the social media link, it's going to be harder to use the site quickly to see if a frequent visitor is back. We're just stuck using gallery mode for now.

I guess they say beggars can't be choosers; ultimately, BP is what it is.Of all the ads currently on BP, maybe 25%-30% are old-style with searchable text. The vast majority follow the new format (ad title = phone number only, main ad = pics only, location = Northern Virginia only, and a required social media link which is often bogus).

The search function still works for the old-style ads but those results become fewer and fewer every day. Plus, a good portion of those ads are for Asian crapshoot places who haven't let their ads expire.

With the new format ads, it seems that providers aren't allowed to enter any text except for the specific items listed above. That means trying to search for a particular location (ex. Springfield) or attribute (ex. GFE or BBW or blonde) is pretty much an exercise in frustration.

So, unless things change, the best adaptation is for providers to put important info (especially location, IMHO) in the very first pic shown in their ad, because that's what clients will see in gallery view. And the best a hobbyist can do is use gallery view and try to spread the word to providers about best practices. And of course all of this makes sharing intel in this forum even more important.

And you're right about being able to use text search for the social media link, but it gets a little tricky. As a test I selected a random ad and then tried to find it with the search function.

http://washingtondc.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/772-444-2564/40629762

Using this ad as a test, search couldn't find it with any part of the phone number but did find it when I used the entire number in the exact format shown in the subject line (area code in parens and followed by a space). Similarly, the ad couldn't be found searching for "paige" or "dwyer" but only turned up when I searched for the entire string (paigedwyer15).

I'm sure most would agree that this supremely sucks but, as you posted, BP is what it is.

Brock Sampson
12-08-17, 18:49
Putting info in the pictures is good, but now it makes the search useless. Unless they put a name or some identifier in the social media link, it's going to be harder to use the site quickly to see if a frequent visitor is back. We're just stuck using gallery mode for now.

I guess they say beggars can't be choosers; ultimately, BP is what it is.I've also seen an ad where the provider place her location in the social media tab on the bottom. That's a better use for it than sticking in a worthless fake link. My bad, I see someone already mentioned it.

JmSuttr
12-08-17, 19:10
I've also seen an ad where the provider place her location in the social media tab on the bottom. That's a better use for it than sticking in a worthless fake link. My bad, I see someone already mentioned it.Good catch. I just did a quick search using "Springfield" and "Woodbridge" and got a few hits on new format ads. So, if providers use their location as part of their social media link entry, that will also be helpful. Not many are doing that now but let's hope the word spreads.

Mike85
12-08-17, 20:20
Good catch. I just did a quick search using "Springfield" and "Woodbridge" and got a few hits on new format ads. So, if providers use their location as part of their social media link entry, that will also be helpful. Not many are doing that now but let's hope the word spreads.Changes in backpage, Cl, UG, TER and other forums occur all the time, reading all of the "oh woe is me, what do I do now" posts is like reading neubie musings. Figure it out boys, trial and error. It is actually quite fun and you will uncover more useful info than if you just believe what is handed to you.

And if you get stuck, send me a private message for tips.

JmSuttr
12-08-17, 23:04
Changes in backpage, Cl, UG, TER and other forums occur all the time, reading all of the "oh woe is me, what do I do now" posts is like reading neubie musings. Figure it out boys, trial and error. It is actually quite fun and you will uncover more useful info than if you just believe what is handed to you.

And if you get stuck, send me a private message for tips.IMHO, the 2nd option is the better one. Isn't that one of the strengths of the forum, after all?

OldBoomer
12-09-17, 12:30
There has been a lot of discussion about the new BP format. The providers are getting better at posting information in pics, however, there are issues.

Has anyone noticed that there seems to be a lot more providers? What is up with that?

Most of the newbies are hard to research. In the past a phone number search would turn up an add on another site. A picture search would turn up an add or that the pic was fake. Fewer phone numbers now find another site. The pics seem to be more unique to the add or doctored enough that they do not return on a search. I find this eliminates many of the newbies for me. I will not visit someone on a BP add alone.

Persistances does help. I found a good add history on Raunchy Rochelle by searching her name even though her pics and phone number drew a blank. I tried to book, she called me back after I had found another good find. Also, if you have a provider you like but don't see her, try searching for the exact phone number (not partial). You may have to play around with the format (.

Tom McAn
12-10-17, 18:35
There has been a lot of discussion about the new BP format. The providers are getting better at posting information in pics, however, there are issues.

Has anyone noticed that there seems to be a lot more providers? What is up with that?

Most of the newbies are hard to research. In the past a phone number search would turn up an add on another site. A picture search would turn up an add or that the pic was fake. Fewer phone numbers now find another site. The pics seem to be more unique to the add or doctored enough that they do not return on a search. I find this eliminates many of the newbies for me. I will not visit someone on a BP add alone.

Persistances does help. I found a good add history on Raunchy Rochelle by searching her name even though her pics and phone number drew a blank. I tried to book, she called me back after I had found another good find. Also, if you have a provider you like but don't see her, try searching for the exact phone number (not partial). You may have to play around with the format (.The Washington, DC metro area is one that tends to clear out on major holidays like Thanksgiving and Christmas. Many of us who live here, including yours truly, came from other parts of the country. That may be why more providers are advertising than during Thanksgiving week. They understandably weren't here over Thanksgiving weekend since demand was lower and it's likely many of them will be gone by Christmas.

Bunker Buster
12-12-17, 18:37
Red is an almost under-the-radar gem. She only posts when she's in town, and seems to change her number every few months, so remember what you've read here and you'll spot her ad the next time she posts.

Also wondering if anyone has tried the brunette she travels with.

Seniors and contributing non-seniors can backchannel for more info.

Bunker Buster
12-12-17, 21:10
They're putting the city name in the social media link. Here's an example, from Lili Malone.

Httpswwwinstagramcom / Centreville. Chantilly. Fairfax. Dulles. Nova. Manassas.

I made the address readable rather than linkable.

Onexxxva
12-13-17, 13:34
On my tour of fake NOVA Asian ads on BP I've recently tried this one.

http://nova.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/dont-miss-out-if-you-like-young-asian-917-660-6355/26974625

When I called this one a woman actually answered and offered me Chantilly or Springfield locations. I picked Springfield and was given the address to a local hotel. Per instructions called back when I arrived and was given the room #, as expected a 30 something MILF answered and she had the same red nighty the previous 2 I've tried was wearing (amused me). 120 hh 160 h, Once again nice rack standing up. Gave a quick back massage, CBJ then mish. Pretty much the same routine as previous reports. They all rush you with about 5 minutes to spare, but all have had a great grip and nice attitude. I'm still trying to crossover to the TER providers. Can't get a callback, oh well I'll try another BP agency, maybe I'll get a young one soon, so far I'm 0-3.

Tom McAn
12-15-17, 09:49
On my tour of fake NOVA Asian ads on BP I've recently tried this one.

http://nova.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/dont-miss-out-if-you-like-young-asian-917-660-6355/26974625

When I called this one a woman actually answered and offered me Chantilly or Springfield locations. I picked Springfield and was given the address to a local hotel. Per instructions called back when I arrived and was given the room #, as expected a 30 something MILF answered and she had the same red nighty the previous 2 I've tried was wearing (amused me). 120 hh 160 h, Once again nice rack standing up. Gave a quick back massage, CBJ then mish. Pretty much the same routine as previous reports. They all rush you with about 5 minutes to spare, but all have had a great grip and nice attitude. I'm still trying to crossover to the TER providers. Can't get a callback, oh well I'll try another BP agency, maybe I'll get a young one soon, so far I'm 0-3.Good luck finding one. Practicing truth in advertising is not a strength of the Asian crapshoot ads.

Watta
12-15-17, 13:35
Question for the group: Which Asian do you prefer? Which has the best talents? Which puts more effort into their work?

I used to prefer Chinese but lately found some Japanese are more talented and better at the work.

What do you think?

WATTA WORLD!

VaPlay
12-15-17, 18:28
Since Sharron and Jazmine have relocated closer to me I finally caught up with Jazmine. Two texts and I was walking into a familiar Herndon location I had visited someone else at before. Jazmine greeted me with a hug and kiss and I knew it was well worth the trip. All I can say is she knows how to do everything very well, and in the style us older mongers can only appreciate and relate to. I felt like I went through a time capsule back to the haydays of the late 90's early 2000's before black Friday struck. This girl has been trained by someone who know's the business and knows how to keep clients coming back, right down to taking my shoes and socks off all the way through putting them back on. She is the best provider I have found in at least 15 years. Seniors can PM or others can find my review on that other site tomorrow. No need to ask questions, just go see her. Merry Christmas to me.

Mustang946
12-15-17, 20:26
Question for the group: Which Asian do you prefer? Which has the best talents? Which puts more effort into their work?

I used to prefer Chinese but lately found some Japanese are more talented and better at the work.

What do you think?

WATTA WORLD!It is rare to find a true Japanese woman. There are some Korean / Japanese who try to pass for full blooded Japanese. In my youth, while in the Navy, I was smitten by Filipinas overseas. It is rare to find a full blooded one here. Most that advertise as Filipina are mixed.

Triple E
12-15-17, 23:42
I'm pretty casual these days in my mongering due to life circumstances, so the BP change is a serious blow to me with no search and only a handful of girls using their pics or social media links for location. Anyone found any good tricks so far or other sites that work out instead of BP? Happy to report back if I find something, as usual.

VaPlay
12-16-17, 12:49
It is rare to find a true Japanese woman. There are some Korean / Japanese who try to pass for full blooded Japanese. In my youth, while in the Navy, I was smitten by Filipinas overseas. It is rare to find a full blooded one here. Most that advertise as Filipina are mixed.Love me a Filipina. Any old timers here remember a dancer named Beverly at the Camelot in DC circa late 1980's 1990"s? All my mongering over the years is totally her fault! The search for a new her still continues.

VaPlay
12-16-17, 13:20
I'm pretty casual these days in my mongering due to life circumstances, so the BP change is a serious blow to me with no search and only a handful of girls using their pics or social media links for location. Anyone found any good tricks so far or other sites that work out instead of BP? Happy to report back if I find something, as usual.I've been having the best luck with using social media. Got a burner smart phone and set up snap chat instagram KIK FB accounts and has blossomed from there. Never thought it would become this easy by friending one girl and watching it explode from there. Technology is a wonderful thing.

Triple E
12-16-17, 13:39
I've been having the best luck with using social media. Got a burner smart phone and set up snap chat instagram KIK FB accounts and has blossomed from there. Never thought it would become this easy by friending one girl and watching it explode from there. Technology is a wonderful thing.Yeah I used to have good luck with that a couple years ago, especially with Tagged and a couple other sites. Now it's a lot harder because I really just don't have time to keep that up. Work is usually riding my ass and due to having a young kid at home, I don't have a lot of time to ride my wife's ass (and there's other issues) so I am better off with something that lets me check the area I'm in and make a call during the middle of the day or after I've been out with people for a bit.

NyHornet
12-16-17, 13:50

What do you think?

WATTA WORLD!I've only experienced massage with one lady who claimed she was born in Tokyo. She was very good with massage but a weird personality, so I didn't click with her. I've had the most extra fun with some of the Thai ladies of the last few years. As far as parlors, I've had great and poor massages from both Korean and Chinese. I've come in recent years to visit the Chinese more often as overall I find better massages and friendlier personalities as well as less demanding on tips. Since the house is often $60 or $70, also easier on the budget than Korean places which are almost always $80. But you can find gems and major disappointments from any of them.

NyHornet
12-16-17, 13:53
Since Sharron and Jazmine have relocated closer to me I finally caught up with Jazmine. Two texts and I was walking into a familiar Herndon location I had visited someone else at before. Jazmine greeted me with a hug and kiss and I knew it was well worth the trip. All I can say is she knows how to do everything very well, and in the style us older mongers can only appreciate and relate to. I felt like I went through a time capsule back to the haydays of the late 90's early 2000's before black Friday struck. This girl has been trained by someone who know's the business and knows how to keep clients coming back, right down to taking my shoes and socks off all the way through putting them back on. She is the best provider I have found in at least 15 years. Seniors can PM or others can find my review on that other site tomorrow. No need to ask questions, just go see her. Merry Christmas to me.Exactly, my experience the one time I saw her at the previous location. Hoping to see her again, though not convenient for me.

TallHazelEyes3
12-17-17, 01:57
Saw Mille today in Alexandria. Be careful because she will ask you to put the money on the table and once the condom is on she will up sell you. She tries to say since your dick is so big and she is small you have to pay more. I said forget that and said I will walk before I pay more. That got her attention in a hurry so we agreed on the quoted price, but she got a whole lot of unexpected pleasure as did I.

JmSuttr
12-17-17, 14:05
Saw Mille today in Alexandria. Be careful because she will ask you to put the money on the table and once the condom is on she will up sell you. She tries to say since your dick is so big and she is small you have to pay more. I said forget that and said I will walk before I pay more. That got her attention in a hurry so we agreed on the quoted price, but she got a whole lot of unexpected pleasure as did I.Thanks for TOFTT but, unfortunately, with the new BP format there's no way to search by name unless the provider includes it in the text of the social media link at the bottom of the ad. I got no search results for Mille (or Millie).

I'm guessing her name is in one of her ad pics but, since those aren't searchable, the only way to know for sure who you're talking about is with either the ad link or the (entire) phone number she's using.

Also, what was the total damage (qv / hh / hr?) and how much extra did she try to get out of you?

TallHazelEyes3
12-17-17, 16:28
She quoted $ for qv but then she asked for +. 50 for q. V. Or +$ for HHR.

Tom McAn
12-17-17, 19:12
She quoted $ for qv but then she asked for +. 50 for q. V. Or +$ for HHR.Thanks for TOFTT, standing firm on the price and sharing your report.

Another good way of avoiding the upsell is to bring only the advertised fee with you and no more.

PomLovesThais
12-17-17, 21:31

What do you think?

WATTA WORLD!The Thai are number 1.

Member #5678
12-18-17, 02:06
The Thai are number 1.They're definitely the queens in NOVA.

LetsGiveItATry
12-19-17, 14:55
Has anyone visited Ginger in Centreville yet?

http://nova.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/amazing-body-rub-by-hot-thai-lady-ginger/28455928

PomLovesThais
12-20-17, 14:38
Has anyone visited Ginger in Centreville yet?

http://nova.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/amazing-body-rub-by-hot-thai-lady-ginger/28455928Yes she is legit and you will be blown away.

Member #5643
12-20-17, 21:59
Yes she is legit and you will be blown away.Legit as in no extras, legitimate massage? Or her "service" is legit?

If the latter, what extras does she provide?

Thanks.

LetsGiveItATry
12-21-17, 01:46
Yes she is legit and you will be blown away.Thank you the info and I must admit you were right. She is beautiful and may be my new ATF. PM for more details if desired.

BayouJ
12-22-17, 10:10
Legit as in no extras, legitimate massage? Or her "service" is legit?

If the latter, what extras does she provide?

Thanks.Made a visit yesterday. Happened to see a monger leaving at 1:55, my appointment was for 2:00.

Nice apartment in Centreville. Very clean. She does have someone with her. Not sure if male or female, but she said that it was the person who sets up the appointments while she is working.

The massage itself was ok if you want a light touch. If you want something more firm, then you are out of luck. For that reason, I would suggest the 45 minute option. Post massage, she asks what you want. Standard NoVa is included in the price, BBJ is 60. She quotes FS for 120 - I only had an extra 80 and she gave me FS for that "because I am a new customer". I am sure FS for 100 is pretty standard for her. (FS was covered).

She is up from LA and not sure how long she will be in town. Very nice to talk to, and seems interested in cultivating repeat customers.

YMMV, but I left satisfied. I much preferred her to the Clifton farmhouse.

Pbarber307
12-23-17, 14:56
Met up with Violet, who is visiting the area briefly. She is the average next door neighbor, in the line at the grocery store, or at pickup line at school. The pictures are of her a couple years back, but she is the real deal. A couple texts and call got me to her location. Violet is very laid back, likes to talk, and makes you feel welcome and at ease. I enjoyed the conversation, which led quite naturally to our getting comfortable under the sheets. Good connection, straightforward covered session; she is compact, tight, feels good under you. Violet is not the typical 25 yr old BP hardbody transient. She is, however, a well seasoned, total package girl with whom you can enjoy some brief companionship and fun.

http://nova.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/702-888-5220/42986887

Pbarber307
12-23-17, 15:09
Add that to all the fake ads, outdated low resolution, grainy pictures (like a photocopy of a photocopy), crappy selfies, twerking clips, dog ears, dog snouts, animal faces, flowery tiaras, etc. Is this the best these girls can do to market themselves?Kitty ears, the tongue that zips in an out, lip synching, pictures of painted toenails, the "Keep Calm" crown. Bah humbug, LOL!

Member #5795
12-25-17, 04:07
Made a visit yesterday. Happened to see a monger leaving at 1:55, my appointment was for 2:00.

Nice apartment in Centreville. Very clean. She does have someone with her. Not sure if male or female, but she said that it was the person who sets up the appointments while she is working.

The massage itself was ok if you want a light touch. If you want something more firm, then you are out of luck. For that reason, I would suggest the 45 minute option. Post massage, she asks what you want. Standard NoVa is included in the price, BBJ is 60. She quotes FS for 120 - I only had an extra 80 and she gave me FS for that "because I am a new customer". I am sure FS for 100 is pretty standard for her. (FS was covered).

She is up from LA and not sure how long she will be in town. Very nice to talk to, and seems interested in cultivating repeat customers.

YMMV, but I left satisfied. I much preferred her to the Clifton farmhouse.I met her yesterday. Very nice location. She's vey nice looking and was fun. Seems new at the game and a little disorganized. The massage was ok with some b2 b rubbing. I went with 45 minutes for $ with. 6 for BBBJCIM. She seemed surprised whEn I came in her mouth but didn't stop right away. She said next time $$$ for BBBJ, daty and cfs with massage. I think I'll stick with an agency girl for that much. She was pretty and fun though.

OlderWood
12-28-17, 09:12
Going to be traveling to NOVA soon and staying near the airport without transportation and have been looking at the backpage outcall ads. I want of course the fabled young asian busty girls in the ad but if the ad is like anywhere else am sure that is not what I would get. I know the pics are fake but has anyone used these agencies and had success getting anyone looking close to the ads show up? Prices seem higher than in the south but I suppose that is to be expected in the capital area. I would appreciate either an answer here or via pm if there are any recommendations.

JmSuttr
12-28-17, 15:40
Going to be traveling to NOVA soon and staying near the airport without transportation and have been looking at the backpage outcall ads. I want of course the fabled young asian busty girls in the ad but if the ad is like anywhere else am sure that is not what I would get. I know the pics are fake but has anyone used these agencies and had success getting anyone looking close to the ads show up? Prices seem higher than in the south but I suppose that is to be expected in the capital area. I would appreciate either an answer here or via pm if there are any recommendations.Two quick points:

1st, the Asian outcall ads are a particular type of "Asian crapshoot" ad, and those have been discussed quite a bit in this forum. Search for "crapshoot" and you should find some helpful info. But the short version is that you could roll the dice and either hit a jackpot or get a dud. And, as you observed, in the Greater DC area it'll cost you more to find out. In terms of risk vs reward, it's not a great play, IMHO.

2nd, there are a fair amount of reputable outcall providers but the new BP format makes them harder to find. I'm personally not partial to outcall but others may have some recommendations. And you can also go to the oThER site and do an outcall-specific search. Even without full access you'll still be able to see a list of names and ad websites.

BTW, will you be staying near Dulles or Reagan airport? If near Reagan, you might be close to a Metro station that allows you more mobility without having to use a cab or Uber.

OlderWood
12-28-17, 17:26
Two quick points:

BTW, will you be staying near Dulles or Reagan airport? If near Reagan, you might be close to a Metro station that allows you more mobility without having to use a cab or Uber.I'm not super familiar with the area but will be near Reagan National. So that's a great idea and I'll definitely look into it. Not big on $200+ gambles and am leary of outcall to a hotel room I can't get away from easily. I am going to look into this more. Thank you so much.

Happy New Years (early).

JmSuttr
12-28-17, 18:15
I'm not super familiar with the area but will be near Reagan National. So that's a great idea and I'll definitely look into it. Not big on $200+ gambles and am leary of outcall to a hotel room I can't get away from easily. I am going to look into this more. Thank you so much.

Happy New Years (early).The area around Reagan National (Crystal City, Pentagon City, Arlington, etc.) is actually not a bad area in which to find providers, both incall and outcall.

If you haven't already, you can check the map of the Metro system to see the location of the nearest station. Once you access the Metro, you'll have options all over the place.

https://www.wmata.com/schedules/maps/index.cfm

Member #5795
12-30-17, 12:18
I had a dream about Cassidy recently. She looked so cute in the pictures I took a shot. She is at a mid range motel in Manassas. When I arrived I was very pleased by what I saw. This girl is adorable and has a nice personality. Non smoker and room was clean. She's a bit pricey for me at $ QV $. 8 HHR $$$ HR. I opted for a QV and had a good time. Good head skills and took a good pounding. I will definitely repeat. She's looking for a few regulars so go check her out.

http://nova.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/571-409-7247/42381197

TallHazelEyes3
01-04-18, 22:17
Has anyone tried this girl? PM would be cool if not comfortable posting.

DaVinciB1
01-04-18, 22:22
She looks like a provider named Alyse.

Has anyone tried this girl? PM would be cool if not comfortable posting.

TallHazelEyes3
01-04-18, 22:45
She looks like a provider named Alyse.Her name wasn't in the ad. Thought someone may recognize her and provide some info before I give her a try. Thought ad was showing fake pics.

JmSuttr
01-04-18, 23:26
Her name wasn't in the ad. Thought someone may recognize her and provide some info before I give her a try. Thought ad was showing fake pics.https://www.foxylists.com/mariah

Well-reviewed MILF who, IIRC, relocated to the West Coast but occasionally comes back to visit the DMV. Follow the link I posted for more info.