PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Randytomcatt
05-10-11, 17:08
Coming to your town in a couple of weeks.

I wonder if anyone can help looking for a massage with a few extras.

Can anyone help?

ThanksI'm sure many other members up here could help. I doubt you're going to get any reliable responses until you establish some credibility by making posts of your experiences. You'll find members much more willing to share AFTER you share. 8 posts. 8 questions.

TheDude756
05-12-11, 17:08
I just found this site not long ago and figured I needed to put in my few experiences this past month. I have tried Top Healing Hands, Good Massage but nothing else. I also tried out Asian Spa Castle in VB with the same outcome. All of this has been said before but I figured if I say it again others won't waste their time.

MuffLover69
05-15-11, 13:15
I visited MAWA Spa yesterday hoping for the best. Draping was loose and she got close to the boys, but no HE. Not impressed with any Asian spas in Hampton Roads.

Blackmamba757
06-17-11, 17:56
Tried the new mp. Draped freely but no go, but you can pick your girl and they are all young Anyone have luck around lately?

Mamba

Randytomcatt
06-18-11, 11:36
We have seen a lot of new AMPs popping up, lots of people trying them different ones out and not too happily. Might want to pick one and become "a regular". I have one that I go to regularly and its been pretty good for me.

For those hitting the AMPs, what are you tipping? N. VA seems to have a standard tip for standard service (door + 40). Since our cost of living is a bit lower here, I have not been going that high. Door + 20 if pleased with the service and door + 10 if not. What do you think?

Seanrinva
06-18-11, 20:40
Has any one seen her I'm coming to Norfork next week would love to know more thanks.I have. The massage was so-so, nice hand finish.

Vbgent4u2c
06-18-11, 23:31
We have seen a lot of new AMPs popping up, lots of people trying them different ones out and not too happily. Might want to pick one and become "a regular". I have one that I go to regularly and its been pretty good for me.

For those hitting the AMPs, what are you tipping? N. VA seems to have a standard tip for standard service (door + 40). Since our cost of living is a bit lower here, I have not been going that high. Door + 20 if pleased with the service and door + 10 if not. What do you think? I think a +20 tip is appropriate if you leave happy. Maybe a little more if she really blows your mind.

As for not leaving happy I not only don't tip but I ask for some of the door fee to be refunded. No. I have yet to get a refund but I make a point to ask!

Insomniac2
06-30-11, 20:15

For those hitting the AMPs, what are you tipping? N. VA seems to have a standard tip for standard service (door + 40). Since our cost of living is a bit lower here, I have not been going that high. Door + 20 if pleased with the service and door + 10 if not. What do you think?I think that's very appropriate unless the lady goes above and beyond the call of duty in which case I tip +40. Rarely happens though and if I leave less than happy she'll be lucky if I'm generous enough to give a five dollar bill and that's only if the massage was really good (sometimes I'll give a ten in the case I think there may be more offered next time) but with the economy the way it is right now and the plethora of AMPs available at this time, I believe it is the establishment's responsibility to make us happy if they want to get a tip or return business.

Sleeplessinche
07-02-11, 08:02
I think that's very appropriate unless the lady goes above and beyond the call of duty in which case I tip +40. Rarely happens though and if I leave less than happy she'll be lucky if I'm generous enough to give a five dollar bill and that's only if the massage was really good (sometimes I'll give a ten in the case I think there may be more offered next time) but with the economy the way it is right now and the plethora of AMPs available at this time, I believe it is the establishment's responsibility to make us happy if they want to get a tip or return business.To use a fishing analogy. To catch a big fish you need big bait, but if the bait is too big the fish won't bite it and the sharks will get it.

Tip $20 for good ending AND good friendly service and massage. Only $10 if one or more is missing and $0 if it is just average.

My experience has shown that visits 1-3 set the tone (think honeymoon) and then normalizes afterwards. If you overspend at the beginning that becomes the expected norm. If you tip reasonably at first then and show that you will tip more for GREAT service then you will get more in the long run.

I worked the door for years at clubs and the girls all look for the low involvement, big return guys. I. E. Suckers. Same with massages. Trust me the girls have an amount they need for the day, week, month, whatever. They will do what they can to get it. If they ask for tips they need money. Your advantage. Then throw the tip get the extra and you have set a level of money for service. But if you normally tip $20-$40 from the start you can't reduce that amount, they will think you are cheap, you will piss them off and they will not do as good for you.

Just some advice

Sleeplessinche
07-02-11, 08:09
I think that's very appropriate unless the lady goes above and beyond the call of duty in which case I tip +40. Rarely happens though and if I leave less than happy she'll be lucky if I'm generous enough to give a five dollar bill and that's only if the massage was really good (sometimes I'll give a ten in the case I think there may be more offered next time) but with the economy the way it is right now and the plethora of AMPs available at this time, I believe it is the establishment's responsibility to make us happy if they want to get a tip or return business.To use a fishing analogy. To catch a big fish you need big bait, but if the bait is too big the fish won't bite it and the sharks will get it.

Tip $20 for good ending AND good friendly service and massage. Only $5-$10 if one is missing but great otherwise and $0 if it is just average or 'regular'.

My experience has shown that visits 1-3 set the tone (think honeymoon) and then normalizes afterwards. If you overspend at the beginning that becomes the expected norm. If you tip reasonably at first then and show that you will tip more for GREAT service then you will get more in the long run.

I worked the door for years at clubs and the girls all look for the low involvement, big return guys. I. E. Suckers. Same with massages. Trust me the girls have an amount they need for the day, week, month, whatever. They will do what they can to get it. If they ask for tips they need money. Your advantage. Then throw the tip get the extra and you have set a level of money for service. But if you normally tip $20-$40 from the start you can't reduce that amount, they will think you are cheap, and it will piss them off and they will not do as good for you.

Just some advice

Hapki Sul
07-12-11, 11:59
I visited MAWA Spa yesterday hoping for the best. Draping was loose and she got close to the boys, but no HE. Not impressed with any Asian spas in Hampton Roads.I went to MAWA today. Nothing special. Loose draping as well pulled it away a few times, she put it back. Nice massage, I asked for special massage and she declined. I left a 10 dollar tip. Oh well.

VAJimbo
07-18-11, 17:39
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43800242/ns/local_news-portsmouth_va/

Looks like some action in the area is available, at least for a little while longer maybe

Scorpio22
07-19-11, 00:54
How'd this place go unnoticed on the boards I never once saw this place mentioned. I've been wanting to try my hand at a massage parlor and this place gets closed before I even knew it existed. Have any members been there, did they offer FS?

TheKing
07-19-11, 23:21
I saw the sign on the door and it said something like 'helping with masterbation' and I saw Channel 13's story and the reviews they showed from another site clearly said,"no happy ending". It was probably like all the other AMPs here and it was hit or miss.

How'd this place go unnoticed on the boards I never once saw this place mentioned. I've been wanting to try my hand at a massage parlor and this place gets closed before I even knew it existed. Have any members been there, did they offer FS?

Blackmamba757
07-21-11, 17:56
Yes its the one near scope I posted weeks ago. Someone fucked it up already.

Insomniac2
07-23-11, 09:00
Yes its the one near scope I posted weeks ago. Someone fucked it up already.That sucks. I tried to go there on the 3rd of July but they took the evening off by the time I got there after wasting a drive and finding parking finally just to see a closed sign. I called and they said they'd reopen on the 5th. Guess I missed out.

Sleeplessinche
08-25-11, 03:25
Massage in ORF. Great massage and super-duper finish. Still out there. Details avail for trusted.

Dirk41
09-01-11, 07:00
Tried the one by poplar hall. Big let down. Massage wasnt good. Was covered after the flip. Will not repeat.

Puvaren
09-07-11, 15:10
Tried the one by poplar hall. Big let down. Massage wasnt good. Was covered after the flip. Will not repeat.Ask for Amy or Michelle next time.

Dirk41
09-11-11, 08:02
Ask for Amy or Michelle next time.Thanks. Will try again.

MasterSplyntr
09-17-11, 13:45
Same South Asian that gives the worst service in Hampton also advertising in Norfolk now as a heads up. 35th street.

Not worth the time or money but wanted to give warning to those in Norfolk.

Insomniac2
09-18-11, 00:49
Same South Asian that gives the worst service in Hampton also advertising in Norfolk now as a heads up. 35th street.

Not worth the time or money but wanted to give warning to those in Norfolk.LMAO. She truly did have the worse quality of service I've ever seen. Her service (technique, looks, attitude, and everything else) would have been laughable had I not wasted a hundred dollars on it. I wouldn't return if she paid me a hundred bucks. Do not even bother to call her. She seems sweet on the phone but once you get there you'll have the most horrible time of your life. Unless you like getting bengay slapped on you while she wears rubber gloves and then having wax smeared on your body then be my guest. The ending is rushed, rough, and painful. You will want to tip her extra money to put her clothes back on as she looks like an overweight meth head and talks shit the entire time. Save your money.

MasterSplyntr
09-18-11, 01:47
Went by poplar and they had a wait so I drove to the location having to do with a type of stray cat.

Saw Jennifer, she is IMHO an 8 or 9 in the looks dept. Gave a great massage, great attitude and table shower.

Would be back sooner but my finances are tight.

Doors that go floor to ceiling that get closed shut.

MasterSplyntr

Sleeplessinche
09-18-11, 21:13
Went by poplar and they had a wait so I drove to the location having to do with a type of stray cat.

Saw Jennifer, she is IMHO an 8 or 9 in the looks dept. Gave a great massage, great attitude and table shower.

Would be back sooner but my finances are tight.

Doors that go floor to ceiling that get closed shut.

MasterSplyntrLost me on the has to do with a type of stray cat.

Transplanted
10-05-11, 14:03
Is a good AMP. I read some reviews on rubmaps and decided to take the long drive across the bridge yesterday. I saw Coco. She's ok, short, but tiny bit chubby (surprising for Chinese / Asian huh?). Pretty good massage and I was allowed to roam and left very happy. House fee for one hour was. 60 and I gave her a. 40 tip. I will go back.

I am still on my quest for a tiny, tiny, little asian spinner. Some day I will find one. LOL!

JayRock21
10-05-11, 15:10
I went and visited this lady named Gina. She advertises on craiglist and her location is in OV at her house. I arrived, she is defintly the one in the pic on the left and she is alot prettier in person with a very nice body. She took me to her massage room and told me to get comfortable. There was a towel on the massage table for drapping but since I didn't know what all she offered I didn't cover up hoping that would let her know that I wanted a no drape masssage. She returned and didn't cover me, so already off to a good start. The massgae was pretty good with nice pressure and then some light finger nail strokes. On flip she massaged the legs and upper body (so a fullbody massage) and then asked if I wanted a relaxed ending, told me the price and I said yes. She is very good at that too and let me roam everywhere.

Rating:

8-on looks.

8-on massage technique.

8- on extra services.

Price- 70hr w / o extras. 100hr w / extras.

Very pleasant woman, I will definitly see her again.

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/thp/2633682507.html

Randytomcatt
10-05-11, 19:46
Is a good AMP. I read some reviews on rubmaps and decided to take the long drive across the bridge yesterday. I saw Coco. She's ok, short, but tiny bit chubby (surprising for Chinese / Asian huh?). Pretty good massage and I was allowed to roam and left very happy. House fee for one hour was. 60 and I gave her a. 40 tip. I will go back.

I am still on my quest for a tiny, tiny, little asian spinner. Some day I will find one. LOL!I saw Coco. You're the reason she asked for a tip of 40 on the flip. I countered with the standard 20 and we ended up meeting in the middle. I thought she was kind of cute. TS did not get to the good areas and I thought nothing was going to happen at that point. Felt better about it when during the massage, one of you in the next room was trying to be quiet during your happy time.

Massage was ok but never got to the legs. Nice touch on the flip and left happy. I miss Amy.

ZenExecutive
10-06-11, 13:28
Damn I was trying to keep Gina all to myself! I have been seeing her for years and she is by far my all time favorite in Hampton Roads. Her massages are first class and for the longest time I thought that she was a regular LMT and never even tried for the HE. In fact she drives me so crazy with those finger nail strokes that I end up flipping too soon and begging for the HE!

I went and visited this lady named Gina. She advertises on craiglist and her location is in OV at her house. I arrived, she is defintly the one in the pic on the left and she is alot prettier in person with a very nice body. She took me to her massage room and told me to get comfortable. There was a towel on the massage table for drapping but since I didn't know what all she offered I didn't cover up hoping that would let her know that I wanted a no drape masssage. She returned and didn't cover me, so already off to a good start. The massgae was pretty good with nice pressure and then some light finger nail strokes. On flip she massaged the legs and upper body (so a fullbody massage) and then asked if I wanted a relaxed ending, told me the price and I said yes. She is very good at that too and let me roam everywhere.

Rating:

8-on looks.

8-on massage technique.

8- on extra services.

Price- 70hr w / o extras. 100hr w / extras.

Very pleasant woman, I will definitly see her again.

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/thp/2633682507.html

Puvaren
10-06-11, 17:47
I saw Coco. You're the reason she asked for a tip of 40 on the flip. I countered with the standard 20 and we ended up meeting in the middle. I thought she was kind of cute. TS did not get to the good areas and I thought nothing was going to happen at that point. Felt better about it when during the massage, one of you in the next room was trying to be quiet during your happy time.

Massage was ok but never got to the legs. Nice touch on the flip and left happy. I miss Amy.I actually just found Amy again. As of last week, she's switching between the Poplar Hall Dr and 19th St locations.

Geobuck757
10-15-11, 17:17
Tried the one by poplar hall. Big let down. Massage wasnt good. Was covered after the flip. Will not repeat.Can't say I had the same bad luck. Went for the first visit and I was quite happy with that choice. My first time roaming too. I think she liked it LOL

Tjones2360
10-17-11, 18:29
I saw her today in OV nice location, good massage and bbbjtcim. Try it out!

Randytomcatt
10-17-11, 18:40
I saw her today in OV nice location, good massage and bbbjtcim. Try it out!60 or 90 minute? How much did you tip?

Tjones2360
10-19-11, 13:10
60 or 90 minute? How much did you tip?60 minute.20 tip

Yorktown
10-24-11, 12:36
Has anyone been there. Never noticed their ad until today. 3300 tyre neck road.

Any report would be good.

Zingie
10-25-11, 15:21
Has anyone been there. Never noticed their ad until today. 3300 tyre neck road.

Any report would be good.Just straight up massage.

Starrman
11-15-11, 17:47
I saw her today in OV nice location, .I saw Kimberly once before and wanted to repeat, but cannot find her ad and of course I didn't save her number. If anyone is willing to PM the digits, feel free.

Master Vader
11-16-11, 15:25
I saw Kimberly once before and wanted to repeat, but cannot find her ad and of course I didn't save her number. If anyone is willing to PM the digits, feel free.Starman and board, Kimberly in OV was in a serious car accident about 3 weeks ago that totaled her car and she will be out of the game at least until after the holidays.

Visiting lurker.

Seanrinva
11-16-11, 15:26
I think two weeks ago she posted on BP saying that she'd been in a car accident and was taking time off.

I saw Kimberly once before and wanted to repeat, but cannot find her ad and of course I didn't save her number. If anyone is willing to PM the digits, feel free.

Hello2
11-23-11, 03:48
Hello Fellow Mongers,

I'm going to be in Norfolk for business, and was wondering if any senior members could point me in the right direction? I usually post in the Richmond section and was wondering of preferred massage parlors or other providers that have become your cities "gem". Any information would be most helpful in the form of a response or a PM. Thanks again in advance for all the help. Feel free to PM me if any individuals are ever in Richmond and need to be taken care of.

As always,

Happy Hunting.

NeverTell
11-30-11, 00:35
Based on reviews here and rubmaps I decided my happy place this trip would be RS. I must say I made a good choice. The lady was definitely in her 40's but cute with a nice figure. The massage was an actual massage like you would get in a legit massage place only there was some sensual aspects to it like rubbing against the balls. She also got up on the table and straddled her legs on either side of my head and kept rubbing her pussy against my head while doing my back. I rubbed her legs, butt, and pussy over the clothes without resistance. After a complete full hour rub down it was time to flip. I managed to unsnap her bra and suck on her tits. She bent over and gave me a kiss and I licked her ear and kissed her neck. She started the HJ while I hugged her tightly, bare chest to bare chest, and some kissing. When I got close, I coaxed her up on the table in a RCG position. I pulled her pants down past her butt so I had a great view of her ass and pussy while she continued with the HJ. I reached around to rub her breasts with one hand and put my other hand on her ass. I finished in this position. She did a good cleanup. I tipped her 40 total. In my mind it was 20 for the excellent massage and 20 for the HJ. Must R&T shacks forget to actually do the massage part. Total damage was 100 (60 for door fee). She barely spoke English.

Face / Smile: 7.

Body: 7.

Boobs: 5 (A cup is too small for me)

Massage: 9.

Ass:6.

Repeat: without a doubt I will visit again next time in town.

I asked her for her name and I swear she said masseuse. I asked again later and she said it was too long a Chinese name. She kept saying "thank you" at the end and I feel is was sincere. I think I tipped too much she appreciated it so much.

Thanks all for posting and helping out visitors!

Dicke811
12-12-11, 15:38
I saw Gina today.

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/thp/2740875326.html

Nice lady (she is in the pink top, her friend Lori is the strawberry blond) , excellent undraped massage. However, at the start of the massage she told me that a friend had recently been busted for offering to take her top off during the massage. I got the feeling that nothing else was on the table.

Tjones2360
12-28-11, 11:12
Has anyone ever seen this lady? She has been on BP for a while just unsure about her.

http://virginia.backpage.com/BodyRubs/deep-tissue-body-rubs-by-hot-blonde-lengerie-fetish-model-and-experienced-masseuse-angel/5986898

Thanks

Geobuck757
12-28-11, 11:59
I saw Gina today.

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/thp/2740875326.html

Nice lady (she is in the pink top, her friend Lori is the strawberry blond) , excellent undraped massage. However, at the start of the massage she told me that a friend had recently been busted for offering to take her top off during the massage. I got the feeling that nothing else was on the table.Ok, so what happened?

Blackmamba757
12-28-11, 12:37
Has anyone ever seen this lady? She has been on BP for a while just unsure about her.

http://virginia.backpage.com/BodyRubs/deep-tissue-body-rubs-by-hot-blonde-lengerie-fetish-model-and-experienced-masseuse-angel/5986898

ThanksYes she's legitimate. A little spacey but litigitmate. Nice see cup also.

Dicke811
12-28-11, 13:09
Ok, so what happened?Just a nice massage.

Puvaren
02-03-12, 22:09
Drove by the Poplar hall Day Spa today, and it was closed with a green paper posted on the door. Didn't stop as there were people from nearby shop in the parking lot.

Shaun1201
02-03-12, 22:22
Rs by military is done. Sign on the door says never again.

Be careful!

NeverTell
02-04-12, 10:27
Starman and board, Kimberly in OV was in a serious car accident about 3 weeks ago that totaled her car and she will be out of the game at least until after the holidays.

Visiting lurker.Is Kimberley back in business yet?

Insomniac2
02-04-12, 10:55
Rs by military is done. Sign on the door says never again.

Be careful!They weren't very careful. I figured it was a matter of time. Thanks for the post.

Sleeplessinche
02-05-12, 08:23
They weren't very careful. I figured it was a matter of time. Thanks for the post.Anybody have any additional info? This was a good spot?

Brohymen
02-05-12, 10:12
It seems all at once a handful of happy providers fell off the map. I've been digging for a few days but i cant find any info. Is this a coincidence?

Anybody have any additional info? This was a good spot?

Cbd7669
02-06-12, 00:28
She posted an ad on BP earlier today.

Is Kimberley back in business yet?

VA Beach
02-07-12, 21:32
Drove by the Poplar hall Day Spa today, and it was closed with a green paper posted on the door. Didn't stop as there were people from nearby shop in the parking lot.The paper on the door says the location is unfit for business. Yada yada yada. It's handwritten that there was an illegal change in business type. It doesn't sound like this business will have a happy ending.

To Old
02-08-12, 20:47
The paper on the door says the location is unfit for business. Yada yada yada. It's handwritten that there was an illegal change in business type. It doesn't sound like this business will have a happy ending.I truely hope this is not the start to the end of some of the good providers in Hampton Roads. It is hard enough as it is to find some one that will help you out.

Puvaren
02-09-12, 17:25
The paper on the door says the location is unfit for business. Yada yada yada. It's handwritten that there was an illegal change in business type. It doesn't sound like this business will have a happy ending.So it wasn't an official thing from the city then? Perhaps from the landlord? Because I'm pretty sure that the women actually lived in this location. I once caught a peek of one room with mattresses on the floor, and another time I smelled food cooking.

Insomniac2
02-10-12, 17:37
So it wasn't an official thing from the city then? Perhaps from the landlord? Because I'm pretty sure that the women actually lived in this location. I once caught a peek of one room with mattresses on the floor, and another time I smelled food cooking.You're probably right. One time I was there the lady left the door wide open to get some towels and there were kids running up and down the hall. I had to cover myself real quick.

NeverTell
02-15-12, 01:22
This place advertisers on backpage as western but is on rubmaps as some oriental place. When I got there 30 minutes before closing I didn't see any sign for western. I asked for an hour for 60. Massage was great but no offers for extras and my begging didn't change her mind. She finally agreed to give me lotion for DIY but she kept her back to me till the climax then walked out on me. I tipped 20 for the great massage.

Scott88
02-15-12, 12:10
This place advertisers on backpage as western but is on rubmaps as some oriental place. When I got there 30 minutes before closing I didn't see any sign for western. I asked for an hour for 60. Massage was great but no offers for extras and my begging didn't change her mind. She finally agreed to give me lotion for DIY but she kept her back to me till the climax then walked out on me. I tipped 20 for the great massage.Is this the spa in Newport News at it's new location on Denbigh Blvd? I was hoping better from them. It seems the girls are from N. Y. (license plate on car). I too went there near closing time but was only able to get a 30 min. Massage and nothing else. They said they had to leave right at closing time that night.

NeverTell
02-18-12, 10:50
Is this the spa in Newport News at it's new location on Denbigh Blvd? I was hoping better from them. It seems the girls are from N. Y. (license plate on car). I too went there near closing time but was only able to get a 30 min. Massage and nothing else. They said they had to leave right at closing time that night.That is the one, across the street from a 7-11. I guess I should have posted in the NN section but I was staying in Norfolk so I didn't think about it.

Geobuck757
02-24-12, 00:56
Anyone ever seen her? Or is it a him? LOL. I can't tell on this one!

I searched around the board but could never find anything.

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/thp/2864280506.html

Newby069
02-24-12, 06:45

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/thp/2864280506.htmlIt's a him.

Puvaren
02-24-12, 07:14

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/thp/2864280506.htmlIt's a him. Advertised on BP as a tranny.

ZenExecutive
02-24-12, 11:28
She is a a Tranny. But I haven't seen her.

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/thp/2864280506.html

Geobuck757
02-24-12, 13:12
It's a him. Advertised on BP as a tranny.Link to the BP ad?

Puvaren
02-24-12, 13:27
Link to the BP ad?Http://virginia.backpage.com/TranssexualEscorts/lady-vee-tranny-lovers-getaway-flat-rates-30/2882293

The phone numbers match.

Geobuck757
02-24-12, 15:25
Http://virginia.backpage.com/TranssexualEscorts/lady-vee-tranny-lovers-getaway-flat-rates-30/2882293

The phone numbers match.Oh. LOL thanks! I don't think I've ever seen him / her on BP. Thanks for clearing that up! I talked to one guy who went and got a BBBJ. Wonder if I should let him know?

Insomniac2
02-24-12, 16:20
Oh. LOL thanks! I don't think I've ever seen him / her on BP. Thanks for clearing that up! I talked to one guy who went and got a BBBJ. Wonder if I should let him know?Probably best not to tell him. What he doesn't know won't hurt him (unless he barebacks in another point of entry that is usually an exit only). At least he / she has some gorgeous knockers.

Puvaren
02-24-12, 16:23
Oh. LOL thanks! I don't think I've ever seen him / her on BP. Thanks for clearing that up! I talked to one guy who went and got a BBBJ. Wonder if I should let him know?LOL, well, if he doesn't learn about it by reading it here, I say don't tell and save him the years of therapy bills!

Deacon12
03-03-12, 10:45
.I talked to one guy who went and got a BBBJ. Wonder if I should let him know?Honestly, if he didn't realize upon meeting "her", then he does not want to know.

DoWorkTown
03-06-12, 22:25
Honestly, if he didn't realize upon meeting "her", then he does not want to know.Haha, I was thinking the same thing!

Nurbird
03-10-12, 22:10
There's a reason why forum contributors and posters implore new participants to RTFF. Had I completed my due diligence, I would have found fair warning in a November post that this AMP might not yield the experience that I sought. The hour long session was therapeutic, as advertised. Having received treatment for various sports related injuries in the past, I suspect my therapist was certified or has received some sort of formal training. My chiropractic ailments and tense muscles met their remedy. She actually had to wake me from a gentle slumber upon completion. Still a bit dazed, I discretely inquired about additional services. Well, the response I received was an emphatic,"No, we don't do that here."

No harm, no foul. I thanked the young lady for the service. The massage was high quality. The therapist was attentive, polite, reasonably attractive and strong. If you have a knot in your trapezius that needs attention, this is the place for you. If it is relief for another part of the anatomy that you seek, then try an alternate establishment and please report back.

Be safe.

Jmadd
04-10-12, 11:32
Hi all,

I'm looking for a good provider in the Norfolk area. Has anyone ever seen these two before and if so would you recommend them.

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/thp/2940150138.html

Thanks

Vbgent4u2c
04-10-12, 16:14
Anya asked me to let the kind and generous men of USASG know that Ashley and her are available for 4 handed massages and you will leave happy.

These ladies are thin, attractive, give good massages and are very reasonable.

They are in Norfolk (Ghent area) or can travel.

804-347-2512.

Have fun. I sure did!

Check out HotVaBeachMan's review under Norfolk Backpage Reviews post #195 for further info.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?9215-BackPage-Advertiser-Reviews&p=1398478&viewfull=1#post1398478

YMMV as always.

Mongeroose
04-14-12, 08:38
+1 on these ladies. Saw them this week. Highly recommend.

To Old
04-15-12, 19:42
Hi all,

I'm looking for a good provider in the Norfolk area. Has anyone ever seen these two before and if so would you recommend them.

ThanksJust massage only with some teasing, with no other options. You may be disappointed with the ending.

Arthur63
04-17-12, 12:53
Just massage only with some teasing, with no other options. You may be disappointed with the ending.Tyr Kimberly she is located near Norview Ave. She advertises on Massage section on B / P. I highly recommend her.

Vbgent4u2c
04-17-12, 16:35
Can't go wrong with Kimberly. Anya and Ashley in post #77 are good options as well.

Hi all,

Thanks

Arthur63
05-02-12, 15:31
I definitely endorse Kimberly also! She is a very beautiful MILF, gives a great message, and works for a bargain rate. You can't lose with this lady! Looking forward to getting back to Norfolk so I can visit her again!

Skeeter Buck
05-03-12, 21:02
Be forewarned. Total fake using the images of a popular urban model.

http://norfolk.backpage.com/BodyRubs/erotic-bodyrub-tease-lingerie-and-stilettos-are-you-ready-to-relax-25/7100507

Bambam00
05-04-12, 10:06
I have saw Kelly post on both BP and Craigslist but haven't seen anything on this site. Seems very interesting especially the Hot Oil! Any information would greatly be appreciated.

http://portsmouth.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/miracle-massage/5042485

Seanrinva
05-04-12, 15:06
KellyCMT is here. Probably Tidewater. She's strictly legitimate massage. Possibly undraped, but no HE.

I have saw Kelly post on both BP and Craigslist but haven't seen anything on this site. Seems very interesting especially the Hot Oil! Any information would greatly be appreciated.

http://portsmouth.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/miracle-massage/5042485

JayNTurn
05-06-12, 12:15
Be forewarned. Total fake using the images of a popular urban model.

http://norfolk.backpage.com/BodyRubs/erotic-bodyrub-tease-lingerie-and-stilettos-are-you-ready-to-relax-25/7100507Http://norfolk.backpage.com/BodyRubs/erotic-bodyrub-tease-lingerie-and-stilettos-are-you-ready-to-relax-25/7100507

I didn't bother to do my research this morning as I was driving back to Hampton Roads from D. C. I decided to leave D. C. During the wee hours of the morning to bypass the usual heavy traffic that normally consumes the area. Before I left I made a call to her to schedule an appointment during the sunrise. I was really intrigued by the photos, and judging by the last photo, I didn't do my research fully, as the pic looked authentic.

Shame on me for not doing so.

When I got there, the girl was no where near model material. I have no problem with the average "Jane" (instead of Joe. But this was a total bait and switch.

By the way, after further review and research, like I should have done right from the start, one of the pictures used in the ad, is "LaStarya". Buck is right. She's a very popular model on the internet. Just Google her name. She does have nice videos though!

Geobuck757
05-07-12, 11:03
Http://norfolk.backpage.com/BodyRubs/erotic-bodyrub-tease-lingerie-and-stilettos-are-you-ready-to-relax-25/7100507

I didn't bother to do my research this morning as I was driving back to Hampton Roads from D. C. I decided to leave D. C. During the wee hours of the morning to bypass the usual heavy traffic that normally consumes the area. Before I left I made a call to her to schedule an appointment during the sunrise. I was really intrigued by the photos, and judging by the last photo, I didn't do my research fully, as the pic looked authentic.

Shame on me for not doing so.

When I got there, the girl was no where near model material. I have no problem with the average "Jane" (instead of Joe. But this was a total bait and switch.

By the way, after further review and research, like I should have done right from the start, one of the pictures used in the ad, is "LaStarya". Buck is right. She's a very popular model on the internet. Just Google her name. She does have nice videos though!I'd say thats a lessoned learned. Even a quick look at the image with her holding a sign of her info / phone number. Its def photoshopped. Good looking out though and reporting back.

CvorBarra
06-16-12, 11:00
I definitely endorse Kimberly also! She is a very beautiful MILF, gives a great message, and works for a bargain rate. You can't lose with this lady! Looking forward to getting back to Norfolk so I can visit her again!Fantastic massage, super body, great breasts, bargain rate and, if she's comfortable with you, a nice ending.

My atf fo massage+

Puvaren
06-18-12, 20:46
Went by the the Day Spa that is by Military Circle Mall last week. It was as good as it was before. Had to push a little to leave happy, and was asked for a specific tip. Otherwise, it was a great visit.

BenAsar
06-19-12, 20:59
KellyCMT is here. Probably Tidewater. She's strictly legitimate massage. Possibly undraped, but no HE.Kelly is in the Western Branch area of Chesapake. Yes she is legit but gives a great massage.

Lands End
06-20-12, 00:41
First post hope this is what you were looking for.

Had the same experience that Puvaren did except no specific tip was discussed. Thought at first she was not going to touch the junk but I have great negotiation skills (basically I begged). It was my first time there and I was a little disappointed be / see my girl had a no roaming policy (accept her clothed ass when I was about to pop) and it seemed that all I could get was the HJ. Massage-10 be / see she used all but 5 of the min I paid for. Looks-8. Damage $.2 with the. 3 tip for 90 min. Asked if I could book her in the future and she said yes. Senior Members can PM me for her name.

Stldigs
06-27-12, 00:25
Visiting the area and saw Kimberly. Appointment set-up was smooth. Arrived at her nice, clean apartment and she answered the door looking very attractive. I am going to have to echo previous comments about her pics not doing her justice. I really like the solid curvy type and Kimberly is all that and a bag of chips. Layered on to the great looks though is a very cute, very nice personality. She made me feel very much at ease.

She led me to the massage room. Decently warm, heated table. Solid massage and a nice conversation to put me at ease. I really felt bad I hadn't brought a solid tip, she is just that great. I worked hard at keeping my hands to myself and was rewarded for the good behavior. I was very happy I took everyone's advice.

I travel to the area and will repeat. Will repeat this week if she will see me again, tbh.

Stay safe and thanks for the community referral!

Stl

Heelman69
07-02-12, 09:04
I was in the area last week on business and saw Kimberly. Thanks to all the reviews. She is a great lady. Nice on the phone, easy set-up, nice place. I had read about the scent she uses in her lotion / oil and had a meeting afterward and asked if she had unscented.she obliged, though I should have told her ahead of time as she heats her oil. Nice massage, great ending. I have been looking for just this type of lady in the area, so I will repeat.

Abcdefg1950
08-04-12, 16:36
I will also give thumbs up for Kimberly. This is my first post, hope I don't break any rules. I'm very new to the hobby and she made me feel very much at ease. Been to a few AMPs so when I went to see her I was. Uh. Amazed, especially at the end! Oh my, does she have skills!

Bocelli111
08-05-12, 14:46
I will also give thumbs up for Kimberly. This is my first post, hope I don't break any rules. I'm very new to the hobby and she made me feel very much at ease. Been to a few AMPs so when I went to see her I was. Uh. Amazed, especially at the end! Oh my, does she have skills!I second that, she was friendly and very attentive. Yes wonderful skills and not a bad price.

Lands End
08-14-12, 14:48
Well guys, I am back on the Peninsula after a 90 min excursion to you know where near the mall. I was actually on my way to visit the dynamic duo out of Va Beach. I sent them a text about 10 am or so hoping they would get it by 11 because I really can't dedicate a whole day to my hobby. LOL Unfortunately they did not get up with me in time so I decided to try the MP for a second time.

Last time I was there I had Julie. She seemed to be the youngest of the bunch when I was there before. This time she was not there, got a slightly older girl (typical of AMPs in this area). Once I got in to the room it was explained to me that she had a issue (medical related) with her right forearm that would not allow her to work. At least that is what I pieced together from this lady's broken English. Sounds like she will be down a month or more. This got me worried because Julie was not easy to convince that the HE was her responsibility and not mine. Well the draping goes on and once again I am worried that this place is not going to live up to it's reviews. That worry only lasted for a few minuets because she is allowing me to rub her legs and when I requested that the drape come off she immediately threw it down between my feet. Also, she explained to me during the session that in fact SHE was the one who taught Julie. That relaxed me and I began to enjoy the massage.

I am telling you guys, if you are looking for a legitimate massage and a HE then this is the place to go! I asked for medium pressure and as the massage went on had her steadily increase to hard. OMG, it was amazing. She found all the knots and rubbed my stress right off my back. She proceeded down my spine and on to my a$$. Played with the back door for a long time (on the outside which was perfect) and the boys. She was so good at that I actually had to look over my shoulder to see if she was orally rimming me because that is what it felt like.

She was very in tune with my needs because I only had to look at her one time and she knew I was ready for the flip. I turned over and she wasted no time going right for the man. And even better, this time there was a lot more roaming allowed. I tried to get in her pants and that was as far as she let me go but I was treated with a set of bewbs that looked like they were from someone half her age. Natural, soft, and responsive, she allowed me to play with them through out the HE. She spent 15 min coaxing me along until I popped, then once again I was the recipient of a wonderfully soothing head and foot rub. We even had 10 minuets left for the T / S.

Let me end by saying that I am jealous of you all on the South side because to date there is no place on the Peninsula that even comes close to this one. I hope they are smart and Uncle Leo does not get this place. So all in all, damage was one dollar a min plus. 4 for the tip which I offered. No tip was ever discussed. Attitude-10, skills-10+, looks-8 because of the bewbies. Age 35-40.

Senior members, YMMV but this may be my atf place. If you want her name PM me.

Stay safe fellow hobbyists.

Lands End

Mongeroose
08-15-12, 07:19
Visited Kimberly based upon the positive reviews here and the oThER site. She matched her BP pix and provided a solid warm medium massage, good conversation, and a safe location. Similar finish to previous posters for. 6. Left an additional tip, but not sure what local custom is.

Houndog1
08-25-12, 16:52
Hey all,

I'm going to be visiting on business from out of town soon, would like any advice on best MP w / more than a HE available somewhere on the southside. Use to live around here so I still know my way around a bit. If you're ever in Maryland, would be happy to return the favor.

Thanks in advance,

Houndog

Bocelli111
08-27-12, 10:25
Anyone have any info on this BINGO massage place I have seen several ads on backpage. I believe it's in Va beach. Sounds good. Is it worth it?

BoneDaddy9568
08-28-12, 09:15
Anyone have any info on this BINGO massage place I have seen several ads on backpage. I believe it's in Va beach. Sounds good. Is it worth it?Read reviews below. Doesn't look promising.

Mongeroose
09-26-12, 14:53
Anyone been in contact with them lately? I texted their number and got a reply that someone new had those digits. Thanks.

Vbgent4u2c
09-26-12, 15:59
Anyone been in contact with them lately? I texted their number and got a reply that someone new had those digits. Thanks.I heard Anya is living in NC now with relatives and that Ashley was doing single appts but now some guy says Ashley's number is his phone now.

Randytomcatt
09-26-12, 22:01
I heard Anya is living in NC now with relatives and that Ashley was doing single appts but now some guy says Ashley's number is his phone now.Askley is advertising on CL. I responded to a rub ad and was her responding. She was flagged rather quickly. I've not seen her myself but the pic she sent did not look to good. Better in person?

Geobuck757
09-26-12, 23:37
Askley is advertising on CL. I responded to a rub ad and was her responding. She was flagged rather quickly. I've not seen her myself but the pic she sent did not look to good. Better in person?Which ad was hers

Mongeroose
09-27-12, 07:56
Askley is advertising on CL. I responded to a rub ad and was her responding. She was flagged rather quickly. I've not seen her myself but the pic she sent did not look to good. Better in person?I found them both attractive, the older / mature one more so. Unfortunately I get their names mixed up. They were always fun to chat with. Only downside was a smokey incall and excess lotion.Mo

Mongeroose
09-28-12, 12:32
I visited Ashlee today and can provide updated digits and a review via PM to all those that have helped me out recently. Thanks. Mo.

Yankman
10-29-12, 11:57
Stay away at all cost. Overpriced and no HE. Wasn't even a good massage. The ad makes you think there is more, but there is not. I called this place because I traveled there for a seminar and did not rent a car. They do outcalls. Plus she was 45 minutes late.

http://norfolk.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/asian-massage-very-nice-ne-w-staff-great-prices/8484692

WORST EVER!

Newby069
10-29-12, 20:26
I visited Ashlee today and can provide updated digits and a review via PM to all those that have helped me out recently. Thanks. Mo.Can I get the details on Ashlee? Thanks. PM me

BillyBaroo58
11-03-12, 21:59
I have seen Kimberly several times (I go for the 90 minute sessions). She is my ATF for massage+. I have stopped visiting the local AMPs entirely. I have found that with Kimberly patience is rewarded!

Jmadd
11-26-12, 11:43
I have seen Kimberly several times (I go for the 90 minute sessions). She is my ATF for massage+. I have stopped visiting the local AMPs entirely. I have found that with Kimberly patience is rewarded!Just wondering what all is on the plate for the reward?

Thanks

Mongeroose
11-27-12, 14:59
Visited THH in the Poplar Hall strip mall last week. Drew a 30s asian lady. Good massage technique. Allowed roaming and squeezing over clothes throughout. Had to undrape myself and place her hand on jr to get the desired ending. 60+40. Won't repeat.

Tiki80
11-27-12, 23:45
Visited THH in the Poplar Hall strip mall last week. Drew a 30s asian lady. Good massage technique. Allowed roaming and squeezing over clothes throughout. Had to undrape myself and place her hand on jr to get the desired ending. 60+40. Won't repeat.Never tip over 20. 00 beside one time but it was worth it

Mongeroose
11-28-12, 19:51
Never tip over 20. 00 beside one time but it was worth itThanks for the tip (pun intended). Still on NoVA pricing. Like the lower rates here.Mo

Its That Guy
12-17-12, 19:21
Could somebody that's seen kimberly for an hour and a half or two hour appointment pm me? Got a few questions.

MisterOtk
12-22-12, 01:09
I thought at one point there was a Asian Massage place in Downtown near the Mall. Is there still one down there? I'm looking for a place to go on my lunch break from the Mall area.

Puvaren
12-22-12, 09:11
I thought at one point there was a Asian Massage place in Downtown near the Mall. Is there still one down there? I'm looking for a place to go on my lunch break from the Mall area.You're thinking of Crystal Spa, which was on the news las year. It was closed down.

MisterOtk
12-23-12, 00:40
You're thinking of Crystal Spa, which was on the news las year. It was closed down.Ya I was afraid of that. Thanks for the info!

Lands End
12-23-12, 03:47
Guys,

Went there last Tuesday. I thought I had hit the jackpot. The girl (I think her name was Anne) looked the best of all the girls I have seen. On the table standard roaming was allowed. She had a nice touch. After she finished with my back she teased my backside a lot. She covered me back up on the flip but I removed it. My face, hands, arms, and chest were all completed and I think that it may be time to get down to business. Wrong! She starts this finger nail thing all around but no touching the shifter. I placed her hand where I wanted it and she stops and holds for a second then starts the tease again. That went on for ten minuets. Then she asks me if I want oil. I said OK and get saturated by the sprayer. A power struggle ensued over D I Y or not. I would grab her hand and hold it there, she would begin the finish. As soon as I relaxed she would try to grab my hand for me to finish. After a few minuets of that I was getting frustrated so I went on with the D I Y while she played with my sac. A few strokes from the end I grabbed her hand and fortunately she worked it enough to get my completion.

I usually won't let myself get burned twice so I probably will not return. As I was leaving I spotted this place a block away. Initials for the name are P M. If anyone has been there I am now on the hunt for a new spot. I would appreciate any input on it. Someone wiser than me once said "All good things come to an end." I guess it has for me and the Day Spa.

Respectfully,

Lands End

Redleg27
01-19-13, 11:20
Had a session with Kelly she advertises on BP under massages. She is very skillful and the massage is great. I don't think anything more than a wonderful massage is available. It was awesome though.

Jusblaze1
02-12-13, 06:40
Can anyone PM me about info on theses three.

http://norfolk.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/green-eyed-blonde/7377296

http://portsmouth.backpage.com/BodyRubs/b-o-d-y-rubilicious-38/9369162

http://virginiabeach.backpage.com/BodyRubs/tall-and-tantalizing-tonya-28/7361332 (I think this is an imposter: A dude)

And ofcourse BARBARA does she black guys?

Stevi
03-26-13, 18:34

http://virginiabeach.backpage.com/BodyRubs/tall-and-tantalizing-tonya-28/7361332

(I think this is an imposter: A dude)

And ofcourse BARBARA does she black guys?Yes she does do black guys. Just be prepared for a lot of BS about space ships and stuff.

VaMassageFan
03-29-13, 09:46

http://virginiabeach.backpage.com/BodyRubs/tall-and-tantalizing-tonya-28/7361332

(I think this is an imposter: A dude)

And ofcourse BARBARA does she black guys?Check the backpage reviews. You will find info on the first 2 I know. And yes Barbara does. You must, of course, understand Barbara is a Goddess. She will explain it all to you, so be prepared for something "unique and different".

Spat3005
03-31-13, 08:17
Can anyone PM me info on contacting Kimberly?

Thanks

Member #4290
03-31-13, 12:49
Can anyone PM me info on contacting Kimberly?

ThanksIs look on BP under massage section, but just in case.

http://norfolk.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/magical-hands-by-kimberly/6704928

Research is key, my friend, especially for regular members.

Have fun and hope this helps.

Spat3005
04-02-13, 22:50
Is look on BP under massage section, but just in case.

http://norfolk.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/magical-hands-by-kimberly/6704928

Research is key, my friend, especially for regular members.

Have fun and hope this helps.Thanks,

I do try to do my research and try not to rely on just asking dumb questions but for some reason I was coming up empty. I do appreciate the help.

Thanks

Newby069
04-27-13, 12:11
In my dream saw her:

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/thp/3767940958.html

The dream was. 75 uncovered massage but nothing else. The only positive is she did do the full hour.

Cbd7669
04-28-13, 17:23
You can find some reviews of this one on the Richmond board, she was there recently for several months using the name "Dyna". Strictly legit, poor massage skills and an annoying personality. A definite "avoid".

In my dream saw her:

The dream was. 75 uncovered massage but nothing else. The only positive is she did do the full hour.

BoneDaddy9568
04-28-13, 22:04
In my dream saw her:

The dream was. 75 uncovered massage but nothing else. The only positive is she did do the full hour.In her backpage ad, she even states it's the most legal fun you will have. It was obvious she would not do extra's. Plus, did you not see her pics? She looks like she's in her 60s and who wants that?

George H
05-01-13, 16:26
In her backpage ad, she even states it's the most legal fun you will have. It was obvious she would not do extra's. Plus, did you not see her pics? She looks like she's in her 60s and who wants that?Wrong head doing the thinking I'd say, everyone has (or will be) there at one point.

As the saying goes. I Never Went To Bed With A Dog, But I Have Waken Up With Quite A Few.

Newby069
05-01-13, 19:02
Wrong head doing the thinking I'd say, everyone has (or will be) there at one point.

As the saying goes. I Never Went To Bed With A Dog, But I Have Waken Up With Quite A Few.Wrong head was thinking. LOL

Its That Guy
05-13-13, 17:52
In my dream saw her:

The dream was. 75 uncovered massage but nothing else. The only positive is she did do the full hour.When I saw her when she was in Richmond she had a pet squirrel in a cage.

BillyBaroo58
05-24-13, 17:13
I had a dream about Monica in Norfolk today for a one hour massage. She has been advertising on Craigslist for about a month in the "Therapeutic Services" section. This is a link to the ad:

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/thp/3821972071.html

It was easy to set up a one hour appointment via text and phone. She works out of an apartment and has a massage room that is clean and nicely set up. The cost was $.25 for the hour. Monica is definitely the girl in the picture and the picture is recent and accurate. After she led me to the massage room she left while I undressed and she noted that draping was optional. When she came back in she asked if I wanted a sensual massage so I of course said yes. Great massage for a bit and then a very good sensual session. She went topless on the flip and roaming was allowed. Even a bit of play with the kitty. After I finished she said that things get more interesting on the second and third visit. I had a good time and I will repeat.

Jusblaze1
08-13-13, 03:16
Hello fellow hobbyist, mongers etc. I would just like to say you all in Hampton roads are greedy and selfish. Not only do you have barb, but you also have Susan, and several other massuse with great prices and end is included. Whereas us in Richmond are having to put up with ridiculous prices and topless, nude, end is more more more $. I wouldn't mind even getting your lower tiered massuse like Cynthia / Celeste / Angel or Green Eyed Blond or Dani.

TrvlGent24
10-09-13, 20:53
Hello guys,

I'm new to the area an this whole thing but I'm looking for AMP. Looking for some help pointing me in the right direction. I know from reading some of the other report how some of you feel about the newbies, but I'm not like the other. Thanks for any help.

Fireball25
10-09-13, 21:38
Hello guys,

I'm new to the area an this whole thing but I'm looking for AMP. Looking for some help pointing me in the right direction. I know from reading some of the other report how some of you feel about the newbies, but I'm not like the other. Thanks for any help.How are you not like the others? I think one that use to come up regularly for review was Mawa. I have been there myself a few times. A 'decent' place for a first time go around.

Loopy209
10-10-13, 16:52
Also will be in the area on business soon. Any good AMPs for a HE in the airport area?

TrvlGent24
10-10-13, 18:03
How are you not like the others? I think one that use to come up regularly for review was Mawa. I have been there myself a few times. A 'decent' place for a first time go around.Thanks fireball. Different because I not here to jerk anyone around. You know any AMP in the area?

Randytomcatt
10-11-13, 08:54
Thanks fireball. Different because I not here to jerk anyone around. You know any AMP in the area?You're funny. Lots of information about AMPs in here. RTFF.

Geobuck757
10-11-13, 19:30
You're funny. Lots of information about AMPs in here. RTFF.Just what he said. Start reading and post about your experience. No free rides around here.

Stevi
10-13-13, 20:00
Just what he said. Start reading and post about your experience. No free rides around here.And here is where the internet thugs show up. Good grief. The only one I know of on Military high way next to the mall. .80 decent massage mechanical ending hope that helped a little atleastvto get you started.

BigWheeler
01-10-14, 15:38
Went there a few weeks ago. Great massage, draping is optional, but no happy ending.

Yorktown
01-22-14, 13:08
Anyone seen this one?

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/thp/4295900501.html

Just curious as to what all is on the menu. Reviews on TER look ok but I let my VIP lapse so no idea what is really offered.

Efast
01-22-14, 13:39
Anyone seen this one?

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/thp/4295900501.html

Just curious as to what all is on the menu. Reviews on TER look ok but I let my VIP lapse so no idea what is really offered.Older lady with nice hooters...works out of second floor apartment close to Birdneck Rd and ocean front. She has been doing this for years, knows why you are there and will take care of you. I put her on my 4 year rotation but will probably skip next time. Hope this helps. Actually some may consider her much older and I don't find her attractive but that's just me.

Efast.

Abcdefg1950
02-04-14, 19:59
Went there a few weeks ago. Great massage, draping is optional, but no happy ending.Definitely a nice massage, and you sure can't beat the price. Visit again, HE will occur. Somewhat mechanical but she will take care of you.

Jusblaze1
03-28-14, 16:48
Hey board any info on these women?

http://virginia.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/therapeutic-massage/6575451

Redleg27
03-28-14, 19:12
She gives a great massage and has awesome Hooters -professional HE clean safe place she will do the job and YMMV with regular visits book with confidence.

Older lady with nice hooters...works out of second floor apartment close to Birdneck Rd and ocean front. She has been doing this for years, knows why you are there and will take care of you. I put her on my 4 year rotation but will probably skip next time. Hope this helps. Actually some may consider her much older and I don't find her attractive but that's just me.

Efast.

Efast
03-29-14, 10:01
Hey board any info on these women?

http://virginia.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/therapeutic-massage/6575451I would recommend at least one trip. They have been in the game for a long time and I've always had a good time. Location is the Ocean View area close to HRBT.

Smoke Screen
06-25-14, 14:14
I'm thinking about a vacation at Virginia Beach, but looking quickly through the posts here it doesn't seem like there are many AMPs, if any. I see there are massuses here & there, but no actual parlors with table showers, this could dampen my vacation. Could someone here either post or PM a little info to help a brother out. I'm from Boston, and there is no absence of parlors there, don't know if I could go a month without an AMP.

Thanks.

AlexR31
06-25-14, 17:09
I'm thinking about a vacation at Virginia Beach, but looking quickly through the posts here it doesn't seem like there are many AMPs, if any. I see there are massuses here & there, but no actual parlors with table showers, this could dampen my vacation. Could someone here either post or PM a little info to help a brother out. I'm from Boston, and there is no absence of parlors there, don't know if I could go a month without an AMP.

Thanks.Recommend looking in the Virginia / Tidewater / Massage parlors forum. There appears to be much more information in there of what's available. Tidewater essentially covers the Virginia Beach Norfolk Chesapeake area.

EGray
06-25-14, 17:54

Thanks.Go to the "Tidewater Area" forum instead of "Norfolk". Virginia Beach is covered there. I think Va Beach has more AMPs than any city in VA.

Jusblaze1
10-10-14, 00:18

Mikey080
10-10-14, 18:48
http://virginia.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/therapeutic-massage/6575451There are 2 lady's in the add, the one on the right is the morning lady and she charge $80 for just a massage, add $20 for HJ and $20 to take the top off. The more she gets to know you, the more it gets way better. I like her and I use her if I can't get with Kim.

The other one I haven't tried her yet, but I heard she's good.

The first one have a nice rack and she's Italian, so make sure you treat her right and make her feel she's a queen.

Jusblaze1
10-11-14, 03:20
There are 2 lady's in the add, the one on the right is the morning lady and she charge $80 for just a massage, add $20 for HJ and $20 to take the top off. The more she gets to know you, the more it gets way better. I like her and I use her if I can't get with Kim.

The other one I haven't tried her yet, but I heard she's good.

The first one have a nice rack and she's Italian, so make sure you treat her right and make her feel she's a queen.Not sure who is who but which lady is offering all of that? Blond hair or Brunette? PM me for what more is on menu. Thanks.

Slimcutta79
10-11-14, 13:28
Not sure who is who but which lady is offering all of that? Blond hair or Brunette? PM me for what more is on menu. Thanks.I've seen both and must concur with Mickey. Excellent massage and things get better as she gets to know you. The brunette is ok, but the overall experience isn't all good. The brunette usually takes her last appointment at 5 and then the blonde is the only one available. Good teasing before the flip and a nice finish. Roaming all around. Book with confidence.

Slimcutta79
10-12-14, 08:54
I've seen both and must concur with Mickey. Excellent massage and things get better as she gets to know you. The brunette is ok, but the overall experience isn't all good. The brunette usually takes her last appointment at 5 and then the blonde is the only one available. Good teasing before the flip and a nice finish. Roaming all around. Book with confidence.Gotten several PMs about this so let me clear it up a bit. Gina (the lady in the black shorts and blue shirt) is the one you want to book with first. Lori (the blonde) is the one that works after 5 pm. She's good, but not as good.

Jusblaze1
11-01-14, 17:11
Hey guys wondering if anyone has any reviews on her.

http://virginia.backpage.com/BodyRubs/very-busty-blonde-offering-pampering-body-rubs-and-fun-beyond-belief/11826994

Yorktown
11-03-14, 13:59
Hey guys wondering if anyone has any reviews on her.

http://virginia.backpage.com/BodyRubs/very-busty-blonde-offering-pampering-body-rubs-and-fun-beyond-belief/11826994No idea how to massage and ugly. Price is low and much more is offered than a massage for a low price. I prefer clean, gorgeous providers. This is one is an avoid at all cost for me. Some might like her. No one ever went broke underestimating the poor taste of the public.

Jusblaze1
11-21-14, 18:12
I've seen both white and black Angel, Barbara, Kimberly, Rosa, and Karma when she was in richmond and offering alot more than hand end.

Now that Kimberly rates are increasing 65 to 70 to 80, but the futon end is still the same without full service being considered and Rosa quoted some ridiculously high prices for extras. I was wondering about some of these. ....

http://virginia.backpage.com/BodyRubs/tender-touch-by-anne/11392461

http://virginia.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hot-pics-relax-with-a-senual-and-sexy-italian-lmt-miss-kayla-call-757-708-0308-military-discounts/13055722

http://virginia.backpage.com/BodyRubs/ginnies-amazing-erotic-massages/8936484

http://virginia.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sweet-sexy-and-lots-of-funopen-24hrs-so-call-anytime/11831586

http://virginia.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/body-rubs/13299724

http://virginia.backpage.com/BodyRubs/come-relax-and-start-your-week-right/13320873

EGray
11-22-14, 07:53
I've seen both white and black Angel, Barbara, Kimberly, Rosa, and Karma when she was in richmond and offering alot more than hand end.

Now that Kimberly rates are increasing 65 to 70 to 80, but the futon end is still the same without full service being considered and Rosa quoted some ridiculously high prices for extras. I was wondering about some of these. ....

http://virginia.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hot-pics-relax-with-a-senual-and-sexy-italian-lmt-miss-kayla-call-757-708-0308-military-discounts/13055722

http://virginia.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sweet-sexy-and-lots-of-funopen-24hrs-so-call-anytime/11831586

http://virginia.backpage.com/BodyRubs/come-relax-and-start-your-week-right/13320873Use the search function with the names and you will find reviews for all of them except maybe swirly face.

Avoid Kayla -.

Geobuck757
11-22-14, 11:21

- I say avoid this one. I have not seen her, but reviews on ThE otheR board suggest this. Old, wrinkly, and weathered by the sun with an awful boob job. Shitty massage on the floor on a pad. Does allow roaming and goes nude, but others suggest its nothing anyone would want to see. Ever.

- Not bad, but not great. Twice the cost of the house fee at your usual AMP. Goes topless on the flip and allows roaming up top, standard finish. Not bad to see once, but the price is too muchfor what you get.

- haven't seen her in a few years, but very sexy and very sensual experience. Standard finish but does tend to get better with time. Worth seeing for sure, she's a great lady and very attractive. Also note that she screens pretty heavily, so read her site for info.

- Know nothing of this one, but would also be curious.

- Nothing special here, but you'll get what you're after in a standard finish. She can be bit cold at times though, has a bit of an attitude at times. Works in the afternoon with the girl in the link below.

- the better option of the 2 between this ad and the girl above. She has been reported to pull the girls out. Works morning sessions and is better than the girl above. Good massage and standard finish.

http://virginia.backpage.com/BodyRubs/come-relax-and-start-your-week-right/13320873

- Know nothing of this one either. 1 review from Sept on ThE otheR board, said book with confidence. So I assume its the standard. My VIP over there ran out, so I can't see the full review. Would be interested to know about her as well.

Shame to hear Rosa is asking for all the high prices, I haven't seent her in a couple of years, but always enjoyed her. And of course, there's always Barbara. Crazy as she may be, she always delivers on the same way Kimberly does.

Jusblaze1
11-22-14, 19:44
Use the search function with the names and you will find reviews for all of them except maybe swirly face.

Avoid Kayla -.Can you elaborate on here or in PM?

Jusblaze1
11-22-14, 19:53
Shame to hear Rosa is asking for all the high prices, I haven't seent her in a couple of years, but always enjoyed her. And of course, there's always Barbara. Crazy as she may be, she always delivers on the same way Kimberly does.

Can you PM me more about Rosa and the fun you had. Barbara was good, last visit I got the impression that she wanted me to give her a special massage. I declined by finishing during her bbbjtcnqns. Kimberly started my futon experience on the table but spat after end. I can not get more.

Dennerb
12-03-14, 08:28
Tried one of the places on VB Blvd. Had a masseuse that did a very nice massage and on the flip for. 4 provided a HE. Some roaming over the clothes. All in all an OK time, but I've had much better in other locations (FL, MI, OH, TX). Total damage was 1. 0.

Be safe.

Its That Guy
12-03-14, 12:21
I'll be in the area next week for work. Can you guys recommend a good massage. I've seen Kimberly a few times and always had a blast but wouldn't mind trying someone new.

CoupleOfInches
12-03-14, 12:54
I'll be in the area next week for work. Can you guys recommend a good massage. I've seen Kimberly a few times and always had a blast but wouldn't mind trying someone new.I've had good results at Sunny Spa on Pembroke Blvd, and AA on Ferrell Parkway. Aura on Atlantic Ave and Oriental on Constitution have a good reputation. All four are in Virginia Beach, just a short drive from Norfolk. Good Luck!

BroadbandFreak
12-03-14, 14:03
I'll be in the area next week for work. Can you guys recommend a good massage. I've seen Kimberly a few times and always had a blast but wouldn't mind trying someone new.I would stick with her. I do read good things about a Mary inVB. Offers a little less than Kim but the massage is good and the end gets the job done.

GolfBall1
12-03-14, 17:32
I'll be in the area next week for work. Can you guys recommend a good massage. I've seen Kimberly a few times and always had a blast but wouldn't mind trying someone new.I have had my best luck with AMP's at Sunny Spa on Kempsville Road. Never leave disappointed and on a couple of occasions my expectations were exceeded. I am a regular there which may help. I've been there around 26 times over the past year.

Its That Guy
12-03-14, 18:30
Thanks guys, I'll be staying near the airport if that helps. I'm sure Kimberly is my best bet considering her location but I've read about Barbara and Rosa. Can't find an ad or anything for either. Don't know how far I'm willing to risk driving around since ill be in a company vehicle even though it doesn't have any identifiable markings.

Jusblaze1
12-03-14, 23:32
Thanks guys, I'll be staying near the airport if that helps. I'm sure Kimberly is my best bet considering her location but I've read about Barbara and Rosa. Can't find an ad or anything for either. Don't know how far I'm willing to risk driving around since ill be in a company vehicle even though it doesn't have any identifiable markings.Well Barbara and Rosa are better at massages than Kimberly. On 1st visit with either of the two it will be a handshake end. Looks as far as body Kimberly has them beat by far. She knows she has nice tits but I don't think she understands how shapely and plump her ass is. I truly believe a lot of guys go see her in hopes that one day it will end in a full service session. Rosa teases during massage and it makes up for her not doing same end as you get at other 2 without paying more.

Geobuck757
12-04-14, 00:05
Thanks guys, I'll be staying near the airport if that helps. I'm sure Kimberly is my best bet considering her location but I've read about Barbara and Rosa. Can't find an ad or anything for either. Don't know how far I'm willing to risk driving around since ill be in a company vehicle even though it doesn't have any identifiable markings.She's on the Norfolk Craigslist thp section. Look for awesome massage in the title.

Worth it just for the crazy experience!!

Whitman1818
12-08-14, 17:14
Figured I'd take a chance and drive to the southside. Don't even try this once. Though a nice person, very mechanical, CBJ and her talking so much will keep the soldier down. She does FS as well. You can get her to do that pretty easily but again her talking will keep the soldier down.

http://norfolk.backpage.com/BodyRubs/very-busty-blonde-offering-pampering-body-rubs-and-fun-beyond-belief/11826994

No idea how to massage and ugly. Price is low and much more is offered than a massage for a low price. I prefer clean, gorgeous providers. This is one is an avoid at all cost for me. Some might like her. No one ever went broke underestimating the poor taste of the public.

Its That Guy
12-08-14, 20:57
Was able to see her this afternoon. Had a great time but she's definitely different. I have a little extra money to blow. Does Rosa show off the goods like Kimberly does? From what I've gathered Kimberlys ending is much better but Rosa does a better massage. Due to some issues with my work vehicle Friday afternoon I'm in my personal ride so distance from my hotel at the airport isn't an issue.

Man Who Will
12-09-14, 04:24
Was able to see her this afternoon. Had a great time but she's definitely different. I have a little extra money to blow. Does Rosa show off the goods like Kimberly does? From what I've gathered Kimberlys ending is much better but Rosa does a better massage. Due to some issues with my work vehicle Friday afternoon I'm in my personal ride so distance from my hotel at the airport isn't an issue.Have had many great meetings with all three over the past 2 years. Reviews have it right on for all three. Rosa rates for extras are outrageous but her massage is great and ends well. Kimberly has increased her rates but still a bargain but draws the line at the coach with oral and Barbara is better to some than others and rates are fair (go for 1. 5 hours). Respect and treat them all well with generous tips and they will all send you away totally relaxed and weak kneed.

BoneDaddy9568
12-09-14, 12:09
I have looked for her ads, but the name Barbara is not in any of them and it is always vague as to which one is Barbara since no one posts a direct link to her.

StormyArthur
12-09-14, 18:55
Have had many great meetings with all three over the past 2 years. Reviews have it right on for all three. Rosa rates for extras are outrageous but her massage is great and ends well. Kimberly has increased her rates but still a bargain but draws the line at the coach with oral and Barbara is better to some than others and rates are fair (go for 1. 5 hours). Respect and treat them all well with generous tips and they will all send you away totally relaxed and weak kneed.Can anyone post a link for Rosa. I promise I've done my research and cannot seem to find anything.

As for Barbara, I can attest to worth at least one visit. Same results as previously mentioned. Never tried Kimberly.

Man Who Will
12-10-14, 04:11
I have looked for her ads, but the name Barbara is not in any of them and it is always vague as to which one is Barbara since no one posts a direct link to her.Hi, Barbara post under therapeutic on C / L titled "Awesome Message". Usually post two time per week not daily as so many rub houses do in the listings. Her rub is very therapeutic-LOL.

Tiki80
12-10-14, 13:38
Can anyone post a link for Rosa. I promise I've done my research and cannot seem to find anything.

As for Barbara, I can attest to worth at least one visit. Same results as previously mentioned. Never tried Kimberly.I never did Barbara but have seen Kimberly many of times. Too bad to price went up. But will still go to her from time to time.

Man Who Will
12-11-14, 04:41
I never did Barbara but have seen Kimberly many of times. Too bad to price went up. But will still go to her from time to time.Barbara is worth many more visits than one as it gets better each visit if you treat her good. Kimberly is worth her new rate plus much more. Only increased $5 per year (65 to 80 base rate) in last 3 years. Her 60+ all favorable reviews tell you she is value provider.

Jusblaze1
12-13-14, 01:53
Barbara is worth many more visits than one as it gets better each visit if you treat her good. Kimberly is worth her new rate plus much more. Only increased $5 per year (65 to 80 base rate) in last 3 years. Her 60+ all favorable reviews tell you she is value provider.She is worth her rate but let's not overlook the fact that her massage skills are poor, time is cut short usually 45 minutes total.

Randytomcatt
12-14-14, 10:17
She is worth her rate but let's not overlook the fact that her massage skills are poor, time is cut short usually 45 minutes total.And she has a camera at the front door video taping everyone who comes in.

Jusblaze1
12-14-14, 14:44
And she has a camera at the front door video taping everyone who comes in.If she is selling the footage or extorting people it could be an issue but it is for her safety so no issues their. Don't like it but I usually wear my hat low and keep my eyes down same method when I go to see backpage providers at hotels and motels.

HenryHumpton
01-20-15, 18:55
If she is selling the footage or extorting people it could be an issue but it is for her safety so no issues their. Don't like it but I usually wear my hat low and keep my eyes down same method when I go to see backpage providers at hotels and motels.This would make me uneasy being on video.

Militarymite
01-30-15, 18:12
Hi guys, any reviews on this place? Seems like they do outcalls. Feel free to PM if that is better. Thanks in advance!

http://chesapeake.backpage.com/BodyRubs/we-come-to-you-do-not-get-arrested-at-an-illegal-massage-parlor-or-nail-salon/13818799

Its That Guy
02-05-15, 17:37
Do you guys have any info on these girls? I'll be in the area Saturday and would like to get a good rub down.

http://norfolk.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/therapeutic-massage/6575451

http://norfolk.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/awesome-massage-incalloutcall/12360482

Dockers55
02-05-15, 18:31
Do you guys have any info on these girls? I'll be in the area Saturday and would like to get a good rub down.

http://norfolk.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/therapeutic-massage/6575451

http://norfolk.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/awesome-massage-incalloutcall/12360482Can't say I have seen the first one. The second one, from posts earlier, is strictly legit.

Redleg27
02-05-15, 18:58
The first Lady had a reviewer while back, seemed to indicated topless HE available I don't know.

I have never met yet so TOFT please!

The second lady is legit no, top less no HE but gives a great Massage all in all reasonable rates but massage only!

Kimberly is the gold standard or I guess Mizz Tizza is new and awesome as well!

Enjoy.

Can't say I have seen the first one. The second one, from posts earlier, is strictly legit.

Its That Guy
02-05-15, 22:10
Can't say I have seen the first one. The second one, from posts earlier, is strictly legit.Years I found some posts about Kelly after I made mine. I searched before but evidently I can't spell.

Its That Guy
02-07-15, 14:41
Saw Barbara this morning for the second time. Despite all the crazy shit she says I had a good time last time so I figured I'd check it out again when I was down here. I got the hour and a half massage everything seems to be going okay a lot of attention to the back door and the boys when just like that time's up. I said something about a he to her when she told me she doesn't do that. She said she remembered me from last time so I don't know what the deal is all I know is I wasted an hour and a half and 110.

BillyBaroo58
02-07-15, 18:13
Can't say I have seen the first one. The second one, from posts earlier, is strictly legit.The first one is Gina in Ocean View. I dreamed I provided a. 4 tip up front and got a very nice topless HE. Second dream was the same. Will probably dream about her again.

BashfulBob
02-08-15, 01:01
The first one is Gina in Ocean View. I dreamed I provided a. 4 tip up front and got a very nice topless HE. Second dream was the same. Will probably dream about her again.Darn! I really wanted to visit her, but the "West Ocean View" made me worried about the valuables I had in my car (I'm a visitor).

Is she in a safe location?

YoungGoon
02-19-15, 03:02
Went there a few weeks ago. Great massage, draping is optional, but no happy ending.Was she black or white?

DaleyBoy55
02-19-15, 12:06
Saw Barbara this morning for the second time. Despite all the crazy shit she says I had a good time last time so I figured I'd check it out again when I was down here. I got the hour and a half massage everything seems to be going okay a lot of attention to the back door and the boys when just like that time's up. I said something about a he to her when she told me she doesn't do that. She said she remembered me from last time so I don't know what the deal is all I know is I wasted an hour and a half and 110.Are you referring to Barbara in Va. Beach? If so, that sounds totally not like her. Always have had a HE and sometimes more when I've visited her. Maybe she was getting messages from the aliens or something. Seriously, sorry you had that experience. Def unusual for her.

Its That Guy
02-19-15, 14:29
Are you referring to Barbara in Va. Beach? If so, that sounds totally not like her. Always have had a HE and sometimes more when I've visited her. Maybe she was getting messages from the aliens or something. Seriously, sorry you had that experience. Def unusual for her.Yeah sure was.

DaleyBoy55
02-19-15, 14:42
Yeah sure was.She's always been my "go to" gal. Hope things haven't changed. Maybe something has happened to make her paranoid. Will probably see her in a few weeks. Will let you know what transpires. .

Man Who Will
02-20-15, 17:49
She's always been my "go to" gal. Hope things haven't changed. Maybe something has happened to make her paranoid. Will probably see her in a few weeks. Will let you know what transpires. .Oh I hope things haven't changed with Barbara as I have seen her weekly for almost two years except when in FL and she has always been great in many way. I get 1. 5 hr sessions that is really worthwhile and she always has something new to try on me which makes it so exciting and enjoyable. I doubt she has changed as we do email back in worth when I am in FL as she sounds the same. Anxious to cum back but not with what you all have there now even for opportunity to see Barbara. She has been great to and for me. J.

Jusblaze1
02-23-15, 23:50
I've seen Barbara almost 10 times now if I had to guess. One she is reliable, second she is not overpriced like many of the other choices available. 100 and up for an hour bodyrub and hand job sometimes less is high, has anyone noticed more and more ladies are switching to bodyrub when they used to be full service workers before. Lastly happiness is guaranteed in a number of ways. Okay, so she could be a mental ward patient and the house is not private.

Its That Guy
02-25-15, 18:05
I've seen Barbara almost 10 times now if I had to guess. One she is reliable, second she is not overpriced like many of the other choices available. 100 and up for an hour bodyrub and hand job sometimes less is high, has anyone noticed more and more ladies are switching to bodyrub when they used to be full service workers before. Lastly happiness is guaranteed in a number of ways. Okay, so she could be a mental ward patient and the house is not private.What do you mean by the house not being private. Just the location or is there someone else there with her?

Newby069
02-26-15, 08:36
What do you mean by the house not being private. Just the location or is there someone else there with her?She lives there with her brother. I've never had a problem going there, it's just hard with where I live.

Redleg27
02-26-15, 12:05
She has a safe location no one will bother you. She has been in the hobby for a long time. Enjoy all including the conversations.

She lives there with her brother. I've never had a problem going there, it's just hard with where I live.

Mikey080
03-04-15, 19:23
I dreamed about her last week, she works out of her apartment with her friend doing the same thing as they advertise for 4 hands massage.

$120/ H HJ ok sensual massage, you can touch but no kissing.

Not going back because I can get better service for that price.

http://virginia.backpage.com/BodyRubs/something-you-4h-optional-by-russian-friends/13218111

DaleyBoy55
03-09-15, 15:51
Just wanted to report back that I saw her about 1 1/2 weeks ago and all was good. Great ending as usual. Not sure what happened to the person that did not have some type of HE.

Its That Guy
03-09-15, 20:46
Not sure what happened to the person that did not have some type of HE.That makes two of us.

TheFog
05-03-15, 18:29
Hey fellow mongers. Coming into virginia beach from charlotte for the weekend and was wondering where to get a good rub and tug.

Indie or AMP.

THANKS,

THE FOG.

Efast
05-05-15, 11:31
Hey fellow mongers. Coming into virginia beach from charlotte for the weekend and was wondering where to get a good rub and tug.

Indie or AMP.

THANKS,

THE FOG.Welcome.

Just don't go to the one on Witchduct road or Rose in Portsmouth. My favorite (AAA on Ferrel Parkway) has let me down lately with favorites being gone. Just remember Norfolk, VB and Chesapeake all run together. Rosa, Barbara, Courtney and Yulia are some of the independents. You can find information on the Massage forum. PM with any specific questions.

It's hard to imagine getting anyone better than Alana or Annie in Charlotte. I'm am a big fan of both, but Alana is difficult to get with lately.

EFAST.

Redleg27
05-05-15, 13:19
See Rosa and if you are here Monday call Kimberely they are both on BP.

Welcome.

Just don't go to the one on Witchduct road or Rose in Portsmouth. My favorite (AAA on Ferrel Parkway) has let me down lately with favorites being gone. Just remember Norfolk, VB and Chesapeake all run together. Rosa, Barbara, Courtney and Yulia are some of the independents. You can find information on the Massage forum. PM with any specific questions.

It's hard to imagine getting anyone better than Alana or Annie in Charlotte. I'm am a big fan of both, but Alana is difficult to get with lately.

EFAST.

VaVouyer
05-06-15, 08:24
Welcome.

EFAST.I'd add Mary to that list too. She and Yulia also do 4 hand massages and they are both gorgeous. Yulia is younger and probably prettier to some but they are both great ladies. No FS but the massage and view can't be beat.

http://virginiabeach.backpage.com/BodyRubs/out-call-fee-waived-no-time-cuts-no-bands-and-i-will-never-call-you-afterwards/13218111

Turbo Pwr
06-23-15, 19:57
I know this woman has been reported on before. Just thought I would add my 3 cents. Great gal, awesome massage in a comfortable setting. And Great personality. Will repeat as often as possible. Her rates are just fine for me for the experience. Well worth a visit.

Just sayn.

TP.

TallMaleForFun
08-05-15, 09:43
My experience with her she's mechanical rushed too many rules. Wants you in and out.

She's way hot though!

Anyone have better recently?

Thanks!!

Welcome.

EFAST.

Mbwrink
08-23-15, 17:18
Will be in town let me know if there is an Asian woman who does BBBJ or Brazilian waxes with HJ. Send me a PM please.

Newby069
09-08-15, 14:43
Has anyone seen her? Any info is greatly appreciated.

http://norfolk.backpage.com/BodyRubs/exotic-body-rub-soft-touch-sweet-nectar/11282269

TallMaleForFun
09-23-15, 10:10
I know this woman has been reported on before. Just thought I would add my 3 cents. Great gal, awesome massage in a comfortable setting. And Great personality. Will repeat as often as possible. Her rates are just fine for me for the experience. Well worth a visit.

Just sayn.

TP.Would you mind sharing link for her or PM me with info?

DaleyBoy55
09-23-15, 12:35
I copied and pasted this awhile back. Hope the info is still valid. Have fun. I haven't partaken, but plan to someday when I can find the time.

Rates: $65.00 hour. $100.00. 90 minutes. Kimberly 757-469-3131.

Hours: 10 til 8 pm Mon & Wed. 10 til 6 pm Tues & Thurs. 10 til 5 pm Fri.

Taking off weekends til after Holidays. January will wk every Sunday starting at noon til 5 pm.

Norview at Military hwy, 23513 google map.

Yahoo mapm.

Would you mind sharing link for her or PM me with info?

Noob2011
10-04-15, 11:35
Greetings fellow mongers.

New to the area and looking for some advice on where I can get a nice massage and ending. AMP is good but more inclined to local talent, thanks again. PMs appreciated.

Stay safe,

Noob.

Forumvip
10-05-15, 21:04
Greetings fellow mongers.

New to the area and looking for some advice on where I can get a nice massage and ending. AMP is good but more inclined to local talent, thanks again. PMs appreciated.

Stay safe,

Noob.Whats up Noob2011? Your best bets for a reliable massage and ending are:

Mary:

http://virginia.backpage.com/BodyRub...-appt/13218111

Beautiful Russian girl, clean incall, nice ending; no extras available.

Yulia:

http://virginia.backpage.com/BodyRub...-rubs/15680799

Beautiful Russian girl, used to work with Mary, haven't been to her new infall, nice ending; no extras.

Kimberly:

http://virginia.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/magical-hands-by-kimberly/6704928

A little older, beautiful tits, clean incall; oral ending is awesome!

These are by far ny top three. I hope this info helps. Treat them right and be safe.

Aggie Pride
10-06-15, 17:01
Whats up Noob2011? Your best bets for a reliable massage and ending are:

Mary:

Yulia:

Beautiful Russian girl, used to work with Mary, haven't been to her new infall, nice ending; no extras.

Kimberly:

http://virginia.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/magical-hands-by-kimberly/6704928

These are by far ny top three. I hope this info helps. Treat them right and be safe.I saw Mary last week. What a fire cracker. Well built petite body who not only provided a good massage but was good talking to her during the massage. The best part was the happy ending. Don't know what was special about it but it was the best happy ending that I can remember having. I will see Mary again.

Noob2011
10-06-15, 19:45
Thank you good sir. I'll check out these lovely ladies soon.

Whats up Noob2011? Your best bets for a reliable massage and ending are:

Mary:

Yulia:

Kimberly:

These are by far ny top three. I hope this info helps. Treat them right and be safe.

Newby069
01-06-16, 15:52
Has anyone seen her? I would appreciate any info.

http://norfolk.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/come-relax-with-mature-catherine-well-equipped-in-home-studio-16years-experience/16902244

Thanks.

VaVouyer
01-08-16, 17:25
Has anyone seen her? I would appreciate any info.

http://norfolk.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/come-relax-with-mature-catherine-well-equipped-in-home-studio-16years-experience/16902244

Thanks.I saw her yesterday. I love seeing somebody a little older show up around HR. Maybe she's been here a while and just doesn't advertise much? Pics are real and she's every bit as pretty in person. Very nice personality. Seems to have a peaceful air about her. Massage wasn't anything to write home about but the flip was well.... I'll just say very "Kimberly like". The pics of the massage room must be from a previous residence because in this house she has the table set up at the foot of her bed in the bedroom and against the wall. There was also a white guy in the house that I didn't see until we both came out after the massage but I was pretty sure I heard somebody in an adjacent BR when I first came in. He was cooking some lunch on the stove and didn't pay me any attention. I don't think he even looked up, because I watched him as I walked by and down the hall. She went out the BR first and asked me to close the BR door behind me and said with a beautiful smile, "I'll walk you out". We chatted again for a few minutes on the front porch. Again, Catherine is a pretty cool lady IMO. I don't know for sure but the way they both acted, I think they're just room mates sharing the costs of the house. Unless you're looking for a LMT type massage, you won't be disappointed in the experience.

Newby069
01-08-16, 20:58
I saw her yesterday. I love seeing somebody a little older show up around HR. Maybe she's been here a while and just doesn't advertise much? Pics are real and she's every bit as pretty in person. Very nice personality. Seems to have a peaceful air about her. Massage wasn't anything to write home about but the flip was well.... I'll just say very "Kimberly like". The pics of the massage room must be from a previous residence because in this house she has the table set up at the foot of her bed in the bedroom and against the wall. There was also a white guy in the house that I didn't see until we both came out after the massage but I was pretty sure I heard somebody in an adjacent BR when I first came in. He was cooking some lunch on the stove and didn't pay me any attention. I don't think he even looked up, because I watched him as I walked by and down the hall. She went out the BR first and asked me to close the BR door behind me and said with a beautiful smile, "I'll walk you out". We chatted again for a few minutes on the front porch. Again, Catherine is a pretty cool lady IMO. I don't know for sure but the way they both acted, I think they're just room mates sharing the costs of the house. Unless you're looking for a LMT type massage, you won't be disappointed in the experience.Thanks for the info. Appreciate it.

Jusblaze1
01-09-16, 02:15
I saw her yesterday. I love seeing somebody a little older show up around HR. Maybe she's been here a while and just doesn't advertise much? Pics are real and she's every bit as pretty in person. Very nice personality. Seems to have a peaceful air about her. Massage wasn't anything to write home about but the flip was well.... I'll just say very "Kimberly like". The pics of the massage room must be from a previous residence because in this house she has the table set up at the foot of her bed in the bedroom and against the wall. There was also a white guy in the house that I didn't see until we both came out after the massage but I was pretty sure I heard somebody in an adjacent BR when I first came in. He was cooking some lunch on the stove and didn't pay me any attention. I don't think he even looked up, because I watched him as I walked by and down the hall. She went out the BR first and asked me to close the BR door behind me and said with a beautiful smile, "I'll walk you out". We chatted again for a few minutes on the front porch. Again, Catherine is a pretty cool lady IMO. I don't know for sure but the way they both acted, I think they're just room mates sharing the costs of the house. Unless you're looking for a LMT type massage, you won't be disappointed in the experience.Any roaming on her? What does she wear during massage and what is the damage?

VaVouyer
01-09-16, 10:50
Any roaming on her? What does she wear during massage and what is the damage?She went to a nice teddy for the massage. Roaming was allowed. Damage was $ for hr plus I always tip when they're good.

Jusblaze1
01-09-16, 23:08
She went to a nice teddy for the massage. Roaming was allowed. Damage was $ for hr plus I always tip when they're good.I don't know. $ for hour is steep.

VaVouyer
01-11-16, 13:12
I don't know. $ for hour is steep.I got a question via PM re; this lady and realized I need to clarify. In retrospect, saying the experience was very Kimberly like was probably not the best description as there was no CIM. That's not a big deal to me so I guess I don't pay a lot of attention to it but I know it's a big plus for some. Sorry for the confusion. - VAV.

FullFace
01-12-16, 17:01
I got a question via PM re; this lady and realized I need to clarify. In retrospect, saying the experience was very Kimberly like was probably not the best description as there was no CIM. That's not a big deal to me so I guess I don't pay a lot of attention to it but I know it's a big plus for some. Sorry for the confusion. - VAV.VaVouyer. Is she COF friendly?

Jusblaze1
02-11-16, 14:03
If anyone can share some info on her PM me please.

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/thp/5443037014.html

Luvinlife1963
02-11-16, 18:07
I'd like to hear about her too if anyone has seen her.

Thanks.

If anyone can share some info on her PM me please.

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/thp/5443037014.html

Geobuck757
02-14-16, 10:47
I'd like to hear about her too if anyone has seen her.

Thanks.Lone time legit masseause. Keep moving.

Luvinlife1963
02-14-16, 13:08
Thanks for the info!

Lone time legit masseause. Keep moving.

Habib696
05-30-16, 02:44
I will be visiting from Kentucky next month. What AMP nearby has the best value?

ChuckyB
06-25-16, 06:58
For you longtime faithful of Kimberly's services, she is moving next weekend. Her new place will be fairly close to where she is now and assured me of no service interruption from the move. She will however be taking a week off for vacation somewhere in the beginning of July so you regulars may want to get in and get your fix now.

CB.

Newby069
07-01-16, 12:32
Went and had two massages with her this week. Very good typical AMP finish but much better and the pic is accurate.

http://norfolk.backpage.com/BodyRubs/certified-and-licensed-massge-with-asian-girl/16977946

Very nice will repeat.

SxFean
07-11-16, 17:06
Went and had two massages with her this week. Very good typical AMP finish but much better and the pic is accurate.

http://norfolk.backpage.com/BodyRubs/certified-and-licensed-massge-with-asian-girl/16977946

Very nice will repeat.I totally agree. I have seen Macha several times and she is great. She is not quite as good as Pam, but she is much friendlier than Maya. Maya seems like she doesn't enjoy her job.

SxFean
07-11-16, 17:11
I agree Macha is very friendly and gives a great massage. She is not as friendly as Pam but she is much better than Maya. Maya seems like she doesn't like her job lately.

Newby069
07-12-16, 09:09
I agree Macha is very friendly and gives a great massage. She is not as friendly as Pam but she is much better than Maya. Maya seems like she doesn't like her job lately.You have a link for Pam?

SxFean
07-12-16, 10:46
You have a link for Pam?Pam advertises every few months on BP under the body rub section for VB. She does not have her ad up now. Her ad looks like http://skipsweb.net/profiles/301487.

Forumvip
07-12-16, 11:41
You have a link for Pam?I have never seen her but I found this online:

http://theexecutivecompanion.net/profiles/301487.html#: sq.

Fireball1973
07-14-16, 01:42
I have never seen her but I found this online:

http://theexecutivecompanion.net/profiles/301487.html#: sq.I have seen her many times and she was very open to fetish and FS and never requested a certain donation so I left her what I felt. She told me the last time I saw her maybe in May that she was moving to dc area I believe.

NavyNow
07-22-16, 20:08
Where some good massage place to go to in Hampton roads if any.

Dfs N Vabeach
07-25-16, 15:37
You have a link for Pam?http://virginiabeach.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relaxing-massage-by-asian-beauty/15048808

Pam's ad was up on Friday.

Espo123
07-26-16, 20:49
I have seen her many times and she was very open to fetish and FS and never requested a certain donation so I left her what I felt. She told me the last time I saw her maybe in May that she was moving to dc area I believe.What was the damage for FS, if you don't mind me asking?

BenAsar
07-27-16, 18:50
I have never known Pam to provide FS. Read her reviews on the othER site.

Dfs N Vabeach
07-27-16, 23:17
I have never known Pam to provide FS. Read her reviews on the othER site.I agree BenAsar, she use to offer what she called full service, but that's never included sex. FS or full service was a nude massage, but over the last year or so she cut back to just an awesome massage. I see her almost every week when she's working and it's not something she offers. She's an awesome provider who gives a great massage.

Fireball25
07-28-16, 15:23
I agree BenAsar, she use to offer what she called full service, but that's never included sex. FS or full service was a nude massage, but over the last year or so she cut back to just an awesome massage. I see her almost every week when she's working and it's not something she offers. She's an awesome provider who gives a great massage.Too bad her phone does not answer, wanted to try her out this week. Called everyday this week, goes straight to unsetup voicemail msg.

Fireball25
07-28-16, 15:25

Very nice will repeat.So instead of Pam, visited Macha. Lives in a solid neighbor hood. Decent massage, with AMP finish, no extra's at least on the first visit. No OTC, but YMMV. Pic is not her though in the ad, but she is cute.

Dfs N Vabeach
07-29-16, 00:06
Too bad her phone does not answer, wanted to try her out this week. Called everyday this week, goes straight to unsetup voicemail msg.I'm seeing her tomorrow, set my appointment up last Friday when I saw her. All I can say is keep trying, she answers the phone when she's working, good luck.

Macha is good; after the 3rd appointment with her she opened up and things got very comfortable, however YMMV as they do with each provider.

Abcdefg1950
07-30-16, 09:13
I'm seeing her tomorrow, set my appointment up last Friday when I saw her. All I can say is keep trying, she answers the phone when she's working, good luck.

Macha is good; after the 3rd appointment with her she opened up and things got very comfortable, however YMMV as they do with each provider.I have tried w Pam and Macha, never been able to get a response via text or phone. Was really hoping last week as I and some spare time but no luck.

SO. . . Wound up at Haygood and drew CiCi w / o asking. Asked for Sophie just to see the response. And surprise, didn't know this before but there is a small space behind the curtain to the left of the desk where PAPAsan stays. He quietly said something to her in Chinese after which CiCi told me she is no longer there. But goodness CiCi was good too. Had a happy beginning and a happy ending and she would have done it again if I was up to it.

Espo123
07-30-16, 11:07
It sucks macha and pam don't do weekends. Their times during the weekdays don't match up with my work schedule. Oh wells.

MohMan69
07-30-16, 22:29
Hey everyone, Mo here, I am new to the scene here. Does anyone have a bead on any older providers 55+ in the area? Thanks in advance.

Mo.

MohMan69
08-01-16, 15:11
Dreamed that I stopped by this afternoon, had an awesome massage. And that's where my dream ended.

On to the next one.

Mo.

Newby069
08-13-16, 07:25
Has anyone tried her? http://norfolk.backpage.com/BodyRubs/summer-sizzling-sensual-session-guarantee-pics-are-real-or-no-obligation-to-stay/18966532 Thanks.

Randytomcatt
08-14-16, 22:56
Has anyone tried her? http://norfolk.backpage.com/BodyRubs/summer-sizzling-sensual-session-guarantee-pics-are-real-or-no-obligation-to-stay/18966532 Thanks.I was giong to. Called and I thought her voice was really sexy. Rates were more than I was willing to pay.

Fireball25
08-15-16, 09:32
I was giong to. Called and I thought her voice was really sexy. Rates were more than I was willing to pay.Can you tell us how much she was quoting for her services?

Fireball25
08-15-16, 12:45
Can you tell us how much she was quoting for her services?Never mind, I guess today is her last day here.