PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Big Dawg187
10-21-10, 17:13
Since I'm used to massages that end happily I decided to look on craigslist for any in the area.

I found an asian massage called Asian Touch and with that kind of name I was like "hey sounds like my kind of place".

Thinking it was an AMP I got a TS but my provider stayed well clear of my crown jewels. So I asked what's the deal and she said I clean by myself so. That was no good.

Then I got a massage but there was absolutely no play at all again. It was only regular massage so although I tried to get her to play, she said no and so needless to say, I was not very happy at the end of the massage.

The massage itself wasn't bad, infact it was probably decent but I just had no idea since I was trying to get her to do something that they would not do at all.

I decided to not go there anymore and post my review here in hopes of maybe finding out a possible AMP while I stay for the few weeks that I will be here for work.

Thanks for reading and have a nice day.

Geobuck757
10-22-10, 12:37
Since I'm used to massages that end happily I decided to look on craigslist for any in the area.

I found an asian massage called Asian Touch and with that kind of name I was like "hey sounds like my kind of place".

Thinking it was an AMP I got a TS but my provider stayed well clear of my crown jewels. So I asked what's the deal and she said I clean by myself so. That was no good.

Then I got a massage but there was absolutely no play at all again. It was only regular massage so although I tried to get her to play, she said no and so needless to say, I was not very happy at the end of the massage.

The massage itself wasn't bad, infact it was probably decent but I just had no idea since I was trying to get her to do something that they would not do at all.

I decided to not go there anymore and post my review here in hopes of maybe finding out a possible AMP while I stay for the few weeks that I will be here for work.

Thanks for reading and have a nice day. Its too bad you didn't RTFF first. Review the Tidewater thread area. You'll learn a lot.

ZenExecutive
10-27-11, 17:56
I found a couple of interesting ads under the beauty section of CL. Anyone jumped in? They are at 5806 Chesapeake Blvd in Norfolk. Could be interesting.

! Sensual hot oil massages# (va beach)

Date: 2011-10-24, 8:44AM EDT.

Reply to: serv-z7y8y-2665780698@craigslist.org

Would you love a hot oil massage that will soothe, relax, and make you feel astonishing! We guarantee that you will love your hot oil massage given by a beatufull highly trained massuse that always put clients first! Come over to Virgina Beach area or Norfolk and please call for more information 757-692-2002.

*massages from head to toe* (5806 Chesapeake blvd)

Date: 2011-10-17, 12:16AM EDT.

Reply to: serv-pvepz-2663614477@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads? ]

If you want a warm spine tingling massage that will soothe you in every way and take your breath away so you will be able to feel the stress gently ease out from your body you should come down to 5806 Chesapeake Blvd, near five points for your relaxing stay. There will be great service, you wonderful msassages and we guarantee that you will be relaxed by a beautiful masseuse in a dim candle lit room and the sent of paradise for the low price for $40 for 30 min, $65 for an hour and $100 for an hour and a half so listen to you senses and come and get your happily ever after. Just remember to ask for Glo the massage therapist.

I please call (757) 692-2002.

For more information

Randytomcatt
10-28-11, 15:58
I found a couple of interesting ads under the beauty section of CL. Anyone jumped in? They are at 5806 Chesapeake Blvd in Norfolk. Could be interesting.

! Sensual hot oil massages# (va beach)

Date: 2011-10-24, 8:44AM EDT.

Reply to: serv-z7y8y-2665780698@craigslist.org

Would you love a hot oil massage that will soothe, relax, and make you feel astonishing! We guarantee that you will love your hot oil massage given by a beatufull highly trained massuse that always put clients first! Come over to Virgina Beach area or Norfolk and please call for more information 757-692-2002.

*massages from head to toe* (5806 Chesapeake blvd)

Date: 2011-10-17, 12:16AM EDT.

Reply to: serv-pvepz-2663614477@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads? ]

If you want a warm spine tingling massage that will soothe you in every way and take your breath away so you will be able to feel the stress gently ease out from your body you should come down to 5806 Chesapeake Blvd, near five points for your relaxing stay. There will be great service, you wonderful msassages and we guarantee that you will be relaxed by a beautiful masseuse in a dim candle lit room and the sent of paradise for the low price for $40 for 30 min, $65 for an hour and $100 for an hour and a half so listen to you senses and come and get your happily ever after. Just remember to ask for Glo the massage therapist.

I please call (757) 692-2002.

For more informationYou going to TOFTT?

ZenExecutive
10-28-11, 16:33
Probably not this weekend since I am out of town. I was hoping that someone else would TOFTT while I was gone!

You going to TOFTT?

Sleeplessinche
10-28-11, 19:44
You going to TOFTT?Her name is Gloria, called her to get particulars and setup appointment. She is very nice on phone, asked her for afternoon appointment and she said she had two slots open and she would call me back and let me know which one was open. She never called back. A few days later she texted me asking if I wanted to get a massage, we discussed times, etc. And set up an appointment for 2 hours later. Got text shortly afterward saying she had to run an errand and she would call to re-schedule. Never heard back. This makes me very cautious, also she has moved her 'studio' she is 'just moving into' each time.

She sent me a picture, and if it is her she is nice looking and she promises it will be a great time. It appears that she wants appointments that can be there right away (within an hour) and not scheduled. I have not called or texted back even though she has texted me since. Maybe she was dealing with some issues getting setup, but I don't know.

If you TOFTT, please post. After backing out twice without explanation I won't try again unless it is well reviewed.

Scott88
11-02-11, 12:29
Her name is Gloria, called her to get particulars and setup appointment. She is very nice on phone, asked her for afternoon appointment and she said she had two slots open and she would call me back and let me know which one was open. She never called back. A few days later she texted me asking if I wanted to get a massage, we discussed times, etc. And set up an appointment for 2 hours later. Got text shortly afterward saying she had to run an errand and she would call to re-schedule. Never heard back. This makes me very cautious, also she has moved her 'studio' she is 'just moving into' each time.

She sent me a picture, and if it is her she is nice looking and she promises it will be a great time. It appears that she wants appointments that can be there right away (within an hour) and not scheduled. I have not called or texted back even though she has texted me since. Maybe she was dealing with some issues getting setup, but I don't know.

If you TOFTT, please post. After backing out twice without explanation I won't try again unless it is well reviewed.Just saw her post on CL under women for men "sensual massage." Ran her number on google and came up with a lot of interesting shit. It seems like a scam.http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1891839/posts

http://www.powerprofiles.com/profile/00005163041769/DOMINION+WELDING+&+FABRICATION, +INC-VIRGINIA+BEACH-VA#

ZenExecutive
11-03-11, 00:28
Ok so the welding business is not so good and she needs to supplement her income! Whats not to like about that? Someone has to TOFTT!

Just saw her post on CL under women for men "sensual massage." Ran her number on google and came up with a lot of interesting shit. It seems like a.

scam.http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1891839/posts

http://www.powerprofiles.com/profile/00005163041769/DOMINION

+WELDING+&+FABRICATION, +INC-VIRGINIA+BEACH-VA#

JayRock21
11-03-11, 15:17
Gentlemen I TOFTT with Gloria about a week ago. I will admit before I saw her I too did my research through google. Read all the same info and even found her facebook page so I could at least get a look at what I was getting into. She does look like her pic on facebook (I guess no need to lie on there). It was a one call set up to get the location. She does it out of a house that she is trying to rent out. Says it is the house she grew up in. She is a decent looking lady with big tatas. The massage is none drape with oil but done on a smaller / narrow massage table. Her techinque is pretty good and consistant (alot better than local AMP in my opinion). On the flip its a head to toe massage with alot of attention to your member. She was very accomodating to me when it came to the release not wanting to stop until I was happy. Sometimes it takes me a little longer to release when getting a hand job. We ended up going over the hour by 20 minutes. She stayed fully clothed but roaming was allowed everywhere. She definitly legit. I had a good time but probably won't see her again only because I just like a lot of variety. Overall:

Looks:6.

Service:8.

Attitude:8/9.

Hope this help you guys out. I probably need to start posting more frequently as I may have done alot of TOFTT with the variety shopping I do.

Vbgent4u2c
11-03-11, 16:22
Ok so the welding business is not so good and she needs to supplement her income! Whats not to like about that? Someone has to TOFTT!Funny thing is I had an encounter with a female welder that I met on AOL many moons ago.

Chick almost killed me. Barely got out of there before she drained me completely of body fluids.

ZenExecutive
11-07-11, 13:08
Thanks for the great report! Now that I am back in town I will check her out. What kind of tip did you leave?

Gentlemen I TOFTT with Gloria about a week ago. I will admit before I saw her I too did my research through google. Read all the same info and even found her facebook page so I could at least get a look at what I was getting into. She does look like her pic on facebook (I guess no need to lie on there). It was a one call set up to get the location. She does it out of a house that she is trying to rent out. Says it is the house she grew up in. She is a decent looking lady with big tatas. The massage is none drape with oil but done on a smaller / narrow massage table. Her techinque is pretty good and consistant (alot better than local AMP in my opinion). On the flip its a head to toe massage with alot of attention to your member. She was very accomodating to me when it came to the release not wanting to stop until I was happy. Sometimes it takes me a little longer to release when getting a hand job. We ended up going over the hour by 20 minutes. She stayed fully clothed but roaming was allowed everywhere. She definitly legit. I had a good time but probably won't see her again only because I just like a lot of variety. Overall:

Hope this help you guys out. I probably need to start posting more frequently as I may have done alot of TOFTT with the variety shopping I do.

ZenExecutive
11-11-11, 12:31
I made an appointment yesterday based on a new ad on CL:

Beautiful girl with magic hands (MASSAGE) (Norfolk)

Hello. 27 year old female. I'm great with my hands so thought I would try to make a little extra money. Rates would be bye the half hour rate really just depends on what your looking for. I'm in norfolk. Sensible a text for more info please text 7573905441I drove to the address and texted her while I was in the driveway. Some guy came out and asked who I was looking for. I said I had an appointment. (didn't know her name). He said she is not here. I received a text a couple of minutes later from her saying she wasn't home and had forgotten about the appointment. She tried to get me to set up something the next day but I said forget it! Seems like a weird situation and I would use caution.

ZenExecutive
11-11-11, 13:07
I recently found an ad in CL and decided to check it out yesterday:

Beautiful girl with magic hands (MASSAGE) (Norfolk)

Hello. 27 year old female. I'm great with my hands so thought I would try to make a little extra money. Rates would be bye the half hour rate really just depends on what your looking for. I'm in norfolk. Sensible a text for more info please text 7573905441

I texted a few times and she brought up the subject of extras, which included HE, DATY, FS etc Seemed reasonably priced so I scheduled and appointment for later in the day. I showed up at the address and texted her to let her know I was there. Some scruffy guy came out of the house and said she wasn't home. A few minutes later I get a text that she had forgotten about the appointment, was really sorry, and wanted to re-schedule. I decided this one was a NO. Proceed with caution.

Vbgent4u2c
11-11-11, 16:53
I recently found an ad in CL and decided to check it out yesterday:

I texted a few times and she brought up the subject of extras, which included HE, DATY, FS etc Seemed reasonably priced so I scheduled and appointment for later in the day. I showed up at the address and texted her to let her know I was there. Some scruffy guy came out of the house and said she wasn't home. A few minutes later I get a text that she had forgotten about the appointment, was really sorry, and wanted to re-schedule. I decided this one was a NO. Proceed with caution.I talked to this lady too and was very tempted but she sent me some pics that showed she was on the heavy side. Now I am really glad I didn't go see her.

Geobuck757
11-20-11, 21:14
I too toftt and will say jrocks review is spot on. Very pleasant and will definitely repeat.

Smallville
11-26-11, 19:13
I too toftt and will say jrocks review is spot on. Very pleasant and will definitely repeat.Just came back from seeing her. Like Geobuck757 said, very attractive with a bubbly personality. Let's just say the whole session was pretty amazing, and she does aim to please. Hopefully, over time, they'll be more available on the menu. PM for details.

Mbricked
05-31-12, 15:27
Just saw this: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/bts/3037276541.html

Stevi
07-14-12, 11:51
Has anyone seen here lately try calling a few times message box always full. I have seen lara a few times in the past year she was in a house at first then she moved got evicted.

My first experience with her was good. Typical body rub with regular lotion. At the end of my first meeting she asked if there was anything I wanted worked on if so place her hand there. Awesome HJ! Second meeting was a topless BJ, third was a full nude BJ you could roam all over very nice experience. The last time I went it was straight DS. IMHO the rates are bargain basement. 60 for the DS the one time. 20 extra, She is pretty attractive a little chatty but cool.

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/thp/3138710156.html

Stevi
07-14-12, 12:01
Has anyone seen here lately try calling a few times message box always full. I have seen lara a few times in the past year she was in a house at first then she moved got evicted.

My first experience with her was good. Typical body rub with regular lotion. At the end of my first meeting she asked if there was anything I wanted worked on if so place her hand there. Awesome HJ! Second meeting was a topless BJ, third was a full nude BJ you could roam all over very nice experience. The last time I went it was straight DS. IMHO the rates are bargain basement. 60 for the DS the one time. 20 extra, She is pretty attractive a little chatty but cool.

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/thp/3138710156.html

Stevi
07-14-12, 12:09

Hope this help you guys out. I probably need to start posting more frequently as I may have done alot of TOFTT with the variety shopping I do.Is this the lady with a special needs child that was in the living room? I felt kind of funny about that. The session was ok not the greatest took a extra. 20 to get her topless but it was an ok time. If this is the same lady.

Newby069
07-15-12, 06:11
Is this the lady with a special needs child that was in the living room? I felt kind of funny about that. The session was ok not the greatest took a extra. 20 to get her topless but it was an ok time. If this is the same lady.Can you provide the link?

Gcode
07-15-12, 07:58

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/thp/3138710156.htmlYea I've seen her last weeeks ago she is and a apt out chspke now. Same rates. She gained a few more pou nds though. But number is still thee same.

Geobuck757
07-15-12, 11:37
Yea I've seen her last weeeks ago she is and a apt out chspke now. Same rates. She gained a few more pou nds though. But number is still thee same.What part of Chesapeake is she in now?

Stevi
07-15-12, 17:39
Can you provide the link?Is this her (Gloria)?

Stevi
07-16-12, 06:01
Is this her (Gloria)?I forgot the link http:/norfolk.backpage.com/therapeuticMassage/caring-and-sensitive/7269356

BenAsar
07-17-12, 21:08
What part of Chesapeake is she in now?She is in the IR area of Chesapeake. I have seen her a few times in the past 2 weeks? No problem getting ahold of her in fact she said business has been slow?

Navy81
07-28-12, 11:36
She is in the IR area of Chesapeake. I have seen her a few times in the past 2 weeks? No problem getting ahold of her in fact she said business has been slow?I would like to help her with business. Can I get her contact info?

ZenExecutive
07-30-12, 09:54
I have seen Lara twice. Once a few years ago and again a couple of weeks ago. She has definitely gained some weight. She gets totally naked, allows generous roaming, and gives a nice BJ. The massage is mediocre at best but she is good for a midday release.

Her number is 757-618-8480.

I would like to help her with business. Can I get her contact info?

TooLata
08-02-12, 10:57
Any pics of her anywhere?

CvorBarra
08-03-12, 07:14
I have seen Lara twice. Once a few years ago and again a couple of weeks ago. She has definitely gained some weight. She gets totally naked, allows generous roaming, and gives a nice BJ. The massage is mediocre at best but she is good for a midday release.

Her number is 757-618-8480.I've also seen her a couple of times. Absolutely amazing BBBJTCCIM. Fantastic go-to girl for a mid day break.

FreeFallin
08-03-12, 08:15
I've also seen her a couple of times. Absolutely amazing BBBJTCCIM. Fantastic go-to girl for a mid day break.I went to see her as an utr from another member, I enjoyed my time but was concerned that she had a court date. If I am talking about the same girl I plan on not calling again.

Newby069
08-03-12, 12:05
I've also seen her a couple of times. Absolutely amazing BBBJTCCIM. Fantastic go-to girl for a mid day break.I saw her but only got a HJ. Maybe I should have asked for more.

Redleg27
08-03-12, 15:01
She offers BBBJ and FS as well nice lady.

I saw her but only got a HJ. Maybe I should have asked for more.

JohnnyBGood183
08-04-12, 12:10
She offers BBBJ and FS as well nice lady.She just seems drawn to drama. And is not afraid to talk about it. I have always had great experiences. See her with confidence.

OdedIsHere
08-04-12, 18:26
She offers BBBJ and FS as well nice lady.Any of you remember the damage?

JohnnyBGood183
08-06-12, 13:16
Any of you remember the damage?.65 for BBBJ. FS varies greatly.

Abcdefg1950
08-14-12, 19:06
Only had time for a half hour with short notice and she was very accommodating. Was my first visit with her. Be warned, she's kinda big, but otherwise very nice. Average massage, and on the flip she got comfortable and ended w a nice unrushed HJ. Didn't ask for more but was informed there may be on future visits.

I saw her but only got a HJ. Maybe I should have asked for more.

Stevi
09-04-12, 18:07
I have heard a lot of good things about Mary but I can not find a ad for here any where can some one help me out? I have seen Kym, Barbara, and Lara herad she was on that level. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Forumvip
09-05-12, 14:10
I have heard a lot of good things about Mary but I can not find a ad for here any where can some one help me out? I have seen Kym, Barbara, and Lara herad she was on that level. Any info would be greatly appreciated.Her site is www.rubsbymary.com

Sometimes it is a pain to get in contact with her but when you do you'll be happy that you went!

Stevi
09-06-12, 10:42
Her site is.

www.rubsbymary.com

Sometimes it is a pain to get in contact with her but when you do you'll be happy that you went!Thanks for the info.

Vbgent4u2c
09-07-12, 15:55
Went to see her at her place near the oceanfront.

Best R&T I ever had and very reasonable.

SM's and contributors PM me for info.

Efast
01-01-13, 09:33
Saw the ad CL therapeutic section and decided to take the plunge. Located on Campostella Road. She turned out to be much older and Larger than the picture so I decided to leave. She was not happy but no big deal. I always have an exit and backup plan.

Happy New Year and thanks to everyone for providing helpful info.

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/thp/3512995750.html

Have you had a horrible, Had a long day? Has work done a number on your body? Let me rub those painful areas! I am a Licensed Massage Therapist with hands of an angel so I've been told! I have over 5 years experience and will leave you completely satisfied after one of my 30 minute or 1 hour sessions! Please call! No texts or emails accepted if you would like a response! I have a full studio in my private location that is clean and inviting! So you are sure to feel comfortable and relaxed while in my care! Serious calls only I have to many calls to deal with nonsense! Appointments are set based on first come first serve unless you have prebooked in advance! Please call now for details on my rates and services! 757-818-xxxx I look forward to hearing from you and Happy Holidays!

BillyBaroo58
05-24-13, 17:12
I had a dream about Monica in Norfolk today for a one hour massage. She has been advertising on Craigslist for about a month in the "Therapeutic Services" section. This is a link to the ad:

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/thp/3821972071.html

It was easy to set up a one hour appointment via text and phone. She works out of an apartment and has a massage room that is clean and nicely set up. The cost was $.25 for the hour. Monica is definitely the girl in the picture and the picture is recent and accurate. After she led me to the massage room she left while I undressed and she noted that draping was optional. When she came back in she asked if I wanted a sensual massage so I of course said yes. Great massage for a bit and then a very good sensual session. She went topless on the flip and roaming was allowed. Even a bit of play with the kitty. After I finished she said that things get more interesting on the second and third visit. I had a good time and I will repeat.

Fireball25
08-15-13, 16:37
Start AD"

Hi gentlemen,

I'm XXXXX & I'm here to ease ALL of your tension. Come visit me in my Zen Garden for a sexy massage by candlelight, aromatherapy, and warm body oil.

*let these smooth chocolate hands caress you*

*specials until Thursday. So act fast, serious men only!

Email me for more info." End AD.

A repost, had a brainfart posting in BP reviews, If you guys find this, let me save you the trouble. It will probably get flagged and its not worth the $. Too much oil, all she does his rub her hands all over your body. No pressure, no technique. No nothing. HE was ok, but much better dreams out here for the roses you pay.

Fireball25
09-08-13, 17:41
Link to ad below, but her ad pasted below as well.

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/thp/4054119846.html

"Does tension and tedium make you feel as if you are existing rather than living. Enter a world where tension dissipates and serenity prevails. Let me introduce myself, my name is XXXX and I have been in Hampton Roads for XXX of which I have spent helping those in need of an awesome massuese. I provide Traditional and Extensive massages that consist of three different styles and are done in a clean and comfortable environment. Receiving one of my massages will leave you feeling relaxed, refreshed and rejuvenated. In order to ensure that you are served promptly please call or text me! Emails are okay but if you do not receive a response within 5 minutes, please call instead! Also I'd like to thank my regular clients for you repeat business and commitment. Only serious inquiries please!"

Nope, nothing at all. Pic is accurate. Setting up the meet was easy, I donated $.4 for 1hr, got a little over 30min. 15min back and 15min front. She uses plastic gloves when doing the massage, not a great feeling at all. Massage was very basic, HE was basic as well. Much better providers out there than her.

Stevi
11-23-13, 12:02
Has anyone seen lara / laura? She would advertise on craigslist a massage for men and women. At one time she stayed off of Indian River then moved to a hotel down military hwy. Awesome prices .60 for the BBBJ mediocre at best massage but the ending you could not beat. She is about 5, 2 /5.3 white, brownish hair a little on the chunky side but nice body. A few months ago a lame ass dude on here gave out a fake number said it was her but wasnt, it was two ladies not about that and was very upset. If anyone has contact info for her or atleast what happened to her inbox me. Or better yet post it here.

Luvinlife1963
11-23-13, 22:10
I have been looking for her too. If anyone knows anything, I'd love to hear it. Thanks!

Has anyone seen lara / laura? She would advertise on craigslist a massage for men and women. At one time she stayed off of Indian River then moved to a hotel down military hwy. Awesome prices .60 for the BBBJ mediocre at best massage but the ending you could not beat. She is about 5, 2 /5.3 white, brownish hair a little on the chunky side but nice body. A few months ago a lame ass dude on here gave out a fake number said it was her but wasnt, it was two ladies not about that and was very upset. If anyone has contact info for her or atleast what happened to her inbox me. Or better yet post it here.

Stevi
11-24-13, 18:01
http://norfolk.backpage.com/BodyRubs/full-figured-busty-pretty-brunette-sunday-funday-30/10835316

Been trying to find info on this lady can anyone help me out? I looked in past post nothing there. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Luvinlife1963
11-25-13, 21:39
I have texted with her a couple of times but haven't made the jump yet. Something about her makes me nervous can't quite put my finger on it, just a vibe I get. Would love to find out I am wrong.

http://norfolk.backpage.com/BodyRubs/full-figured-busty-pretty-brunette-sunday-funday-30/10835316

Been trying to find info on this lady can anyone help me out? I looked in past post nothing there. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

George H
11-26-13, 17:15
I have been looking for her too. If anyone knows anything, I'd love to hear it. Thanks!The last I heard from her was in the spring, she told me she was going to move to the Western Branch area.

JayRock21
12-03-13, 19:50
The last I heard from her was in the spring, she told me she was going to move to the Western Branch area.If any of you guys need Laura's number hit me up. I just seen her a couple of days ago. She's back at that house off Indian River. She said she would be there for a week or two.

Jdtiliwacker
12-08-13, 15:10
Had a great dream about Sarah. Texted her and was answered within a hour. She came to my hotel room with in a hour or so of that. We talked for a few minutes her looks and body are a five but she is top notch in services. She gave me a so so back rub the entire time in just her panties. She allowed roaming down stairs and she has a nice kitty. Then she started a great BBBJ! After about 15 minutes I just had to slip on a rain coat and had her in a rcg. It was great. Damage was 140. After it was all said and done she told me the next time I'm in town she has a friend she could bring. I will be seeing her again.

Luvinlife1963
12-10-13, 11:59
Had a great dream about Sarah. Texted her and was answered within a hour. She came to my hotel room with in a hour or so of that. We talked for a few minutes her looks and body are a five but she is top notch in services. She gave me a so so back rub the entire time in just her panties. She allowed roaming down stairs and she has a nice kitty. Then she started a great BBBJ! After about 15 minutes I just had to slip on a rain coat and had her in a rcg. It was great. Damage was 140. After it was all said and done she told me the next time I'm in town she has a friend she could bring. I will be seeing her again.Do you have a link to her ad?

Efast
02-03-14, 18:30
Found this in CL / Gigs. Sweet, young, thin, clean, AA girl. Offers full body / body nude massage. Room is not the cleanest as she is living there but would probably repeat for $. Pictures are recent. http://norfolk.craigslist.org/tlg/4286581277.html.

Her ad on BP http://virginia.backpage.com/BodyRubs/warm-up-with-californias-sweetheart-21/11805263.

TheBootyMan
02-04-14, 22:43
For the past couple days I have seen an ad on CL in the casual w4 m for an "attractive black female" giving "deep tissue massage with or without oral completion" with the seven digit telephone number spelled out with the last four 5379 (five three seven nine). No pic. Figured I'd TOFTT but I called and voice sounded like a TS for me. But to keep her talking, I did get place and prices. Figured I'd give you the heads up and also see if anyone has experienced her.

SteelFan3
02-05-14, 11:50
For the past couple days I have seen an ad on CL in the casual w4 m for an "attractive black female" giving "deep tissue massage with or without oral completion" with the seven digit telephone number spelled out with the last four 5379 (five three seven nine). No pic. Figured I'd TOFTT but I called and voice sounded like a TS for me. But to keep her talking, I did get place and prices. Figured I'd give you the heads up and also see if anyone has experienced her.I responded to the ad also and requested a pic. Looking at the pic, I would say possible TS. If you are interested in the ad, PM me and I can send you the pic and I received.

Yorktown
02-26-14, 17:21
Not a review just a general observation that some women have gone crazy. So this "bigger"(I am betting she is so fat that when she goes into McDonalds you can stand outside and watch the sign change) girl post an ad claiming the virtues of fat women and that you should be ashamed if you don't like fat girls. She says she is looking for men into bigger girls. Then in the same ad she states she does not like big men and wants big dicks. I take that as she is looking for a fit man with a big dick like me right after she just said it is wrong to judge people for their bodies. LOL. She says she is into oral too. Eww I bet she taste like butter. Nothing wrong with big girls but this one is crazy.

George H
02-26-14, 17:49
Not a review just a general observation that some women have gone crazy. So this "bigger"(I am betting she is so fat that when she goes into McDonalds you can stand outside and watch the sign change) girl post an ad claiming the virtues of fat women and that you should be ashamed if you don't like fat girls. She says she is looking for men into bigger girls. Then in the same ad she states she does not like big men and wants big dicks. I take that as she is looking for a fit man with a big dick like me right after she just said it is wrong to judge people for their bodies. LOL. She says she is into oral too. Eww I bet she taste like butter. Nothing wrong with big girls but this one is crazy.

304544I have noticed the same thing, some girls do not post a pic... I would never go there. I myself like spinners, AKA "Elbow Girls".

Yorktown
03-11-14, 10:01
This ad says the lady is a black Brazilian female but the photo does not seem to match that. Seems odd to me. .

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/cas/4369557100.html

Irate Pirate
03-11-14, 11:25
This ad says the lady is a black Brazilian female but the photo does not seem to match that. Seems odd to me. .

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/cas/4369557100.htmlFake. I fired off a response and got spammed ...

Most of the w4 m on CL are fakes.

Liz in Portsmouth has an ad up though: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/cas/4369645305.html.

She's real - .6 clothed / .7 topless BBBJTCIM.

Yorktown
04-01-14, 11:19
CL ads crack me up. Almost always silly and stupid. Of course the lady in this ad has no gag reflex. Just look at how fat she is. Question is does she mean at the buffet or any other oral talents? If you read the ad I think she means krispy kreme.

http://images.craigslist.org/00z0z_eYuTLr6FXH1_600x450.jpg

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/cas/4401760367.html

Yorktown
09-12-14, 14:32
If you are looking for a good laugh just imagine the hobbyist cruising CL and gives this "lady" a call. Now I am no expert on Transgender people but this person looks like a man dressed as a woman. It could just be my imagination but the patriotic bikini photos shows some sort of odd bulge where there should not be one. Maybe I am wrong but I can just imagine the shocked look some poor fellow is going to have when he shows up at "her" door.

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/cas/4664714285.html

GeorgeGray3207
05-02-15, 12:36
So. A few days ago I answered an ad for a girl in Norfolk. We texted quite a bit and she seemed legit so I asked for her location and made an appointment. What I found when I got there was a happy surprise. There's nothing off the charts about this girl, mid 20's AA female, average body, decent looking, we've all had worse I'm sure. Her attitude though is stellar. Wanted very much to please me, took direction well. Very reasonable with everything. No signs of bad habits or a man hanging around anywhere. I was very pleased. I have her info if you want it. Please treat her right, she's a good one.

Steve Hurst
05-03-15, 00:07
So. A few days ago I answered an ad for a girl in Norfolk. We texted quite a bit and she seemed legit so I asked for her location and made an appointment. What I found when I got there was a happy surprise. There's nothing off the charts about this girl, mid 20's AA female, average body, decent looking, we've all had worse I'm sure. Her attitude though is stellar. Wanted very much to please me, took direction well. Very reasonable with everything. No signs of bad habits or a man hanging around anywhere. I was very pleased. I have her info if you want it. Please treat her right, she's a good one.Help her out and post her link.

AdamTheGreat
05-06-15, 15:29
Anyone seem Amy in Chesapeake? Looks like a thin AA girl, advertises all three holes are an option.

GeorgeGray3207
05-06-15, 17:39
I had a long text conversation with her a couple days ago. Offered to pick her up but she refused to leave her spot. I can understand that, so I suggested when I get there I would like her to come outside to meet me before I just walked into a strange apartment. Never heard from her again. Didn't think it was too much to ask. Personally I got spooked.

Anyone seem Amy in Chesapeake? Looks like a thin AA girl, advertises all three holes are an option.

AdamTheGreat
05-06-15, 18:17
I think I would have asked for the same so I agree that was reasonable. She seems like a lot of fun. I live on the Peninsula so I was go back drive all the way there. Figured what she was offering was worth it but if I went there just to be ignored, I'd be pretty pissed. Thanks for the info.

I had a long text conversation with her a couple days ago. Offered to pick her up but she refused to leave her spot. I can understand that, so I suggested when I get there I would like her to come outside to meet me before I just walked into a strange apartment. Never heard from her again. Didn't think it was too much to ask. Personally I got spooked.

Scorpio22
05-07-15, 09:20
I had a long text conversation with her a couple days ago. Offered to pick her up but she refused to leave her spot. I can understand that, so I suggested when I get there I would like her to come outside to meet me before I just walked into a strange apartment. Never heard from her again. Didn't think it was too much to ask. Personally I got spooked.I could be wrong but that sounds like a rob to me. Saw the ad, she said a couple things in it that always make me skeptical when I read some of these ads. That fact that she went dead when you asked her to come out to you bumped the chance up even more IMO.

GeorgeGray3207
05-07-15, 22:27
Thats exactly what I was thinking, that's why I wouldn't follow through. Coming out to my vehicle to meet me should never be a problem, better safe than sorry.

I could be wrong but that sounds like a rob to me. Saw the ad, she said a couple things in it that always make me skeptical when I read some of these ads. That fact that she went dead when you asked her to come out to you bumped the chance up even more IMO.

Aggie Pride
06-07-15, 18:52
Any intel on KIAR.

See links:

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/cas/5063103924.html

Googled the number and came up with:

http://www.escorthistory.com/757-740-0862/

Thanks.

SteelFan3
06-10-15, 01:34
Any intel on KIAR.

See links:

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/cas/5063103924.html

Googled the number and came up with:

http://www.escorthistory.com/757-740-0862/

Thanks.Look at my post #1381 in the Tidewater Area section.

Aggie Pride
06-10-15, 16:18
Look at my post #1381 in the Tidewater Area section.Thanks for the feedback SteelFan3.

Newby069
10-31-15, 06:54
Read the ad and decided to give it a try even though ad stated nothing extra. The massage was good and undraped but nothing extra I asked at the end. Good massage though for 65 and she didn't cut the time short. Here is the link. http://norfolk.craigslist.org/biz/5291980176.html.

CoupleOfInches
10-31-15, 08:20
Read the ad and decided to give it a try even though ad stated nothing extra. The massage was good and undraped but nothing extra I asked at the end. Good massage though for 65 and she didn't cut the time short. Here is the link. http://norfolk.craigslist.org/biz/5291980176.html.Neither your upload or her posting mentions anything about dollars exchanged. How much for the hour or ninety minute sessions?

COI.

Newby069
10-31-15, 08:58
Neither your upload or her posting mentions anything about dollars exchanged. How much for the hour or ninety minute sessions?

COI.65 for an hour.

Randytomcatt
07-16-16, 12:09
OK, not everyone's idea of fun but. I saw the ad for strap play and said what the hell. Met her a parking lot near her incall. I opted for a 30 minute session and while I can't see this being a regular thing for me, there are times you just need to do something different. I recommend if you want to explore.

https://norfolk.craigslist.org/cas/5681649264.html

Larry1023
11-21-16, 19:28
I'll be in tidewater area in the comming days. Been texting this chick from W4 M. She goes by ashly and was wondering if she is legit. I googled her number and it came back positive for previous posts in BP. If any one seen this chick and can vouch for her please PM me with juicy details.

Thanks.

BroadbandFreak
11-22-16, 00:21
I'll be in tidewater area in the comming days. Been texting this chick from W4 M. She goes by ashly and was wondering if she is legit. I googled her number and it came back positive for previous posts in BP. If any one seen this chick and can vouch for her please PM me with juicy details.

Thanks.She has BP ads also. There was guy that claimed to see her. I've been trying, but my schedule hasn't synched up. Yet.

Espo123
11-22-16, 07:47
She has BP ads also. There was guy that claimed to see her. I've been trying, but my schedule hasn't synched up. Yet.She use to post as Candice on BP. I was going to see her but she's not really GFE. That was about 2 months ago, maybe she changed? Try her out.

Espo123
11-22-16, 07:50
She has BP ads also. There was guy that claimed to see her. I've been trying, but my schedule hasn't synched up. Yet.She use to post as Candice on BP. I spoke with her 2 months ago but didn't go through because she's not really GFE. Her menu may have changed since then.

DtForMe
11-22-16, 09:04
I had a dream once bbj and covered FS. Don't expect her to be all done up. Try 2 have a 2nd dream. Was a different house. Got in the area and she went silent. Hope your dream goes well let us know.

Thanks.

Robbie1234
11-30-16, 22:45
Anyone get a massage from Whitney in Norfolk? Outcall only.

Heard it was good, but don't know. Thanks.

Randytomcatt
12-01-16, 18:05
Anyone get a massage from Whitney in Norfolk? Outcall only.

Heard it was good, but don't know. Thanks.Hey Robbie, 7 posts, 7 questions, 0 responses. Suggest you TOFTT and report back. Everyone is looking for the next great experience, would love to hear yours.

TitFreak
12-16-16, 12:31
Anyone know what is up with that Nadia chick who keeps posting on craigslist?

https://norfolk.craigslist.org/cas/5914541935.html

ChuckyB
12-17-16, 06:22
Apparently she is looking for company. TOFTT and let us know. That's how this community is strengthened.

Anyone know what is up with that Nadia chick who keeps posting on craigslist?

https://norfolk.craigslist.org/cas/5914541935.html

TitFreak
12-17-16, 12:49
Apparently she is looking for company. TOFTT and let us know. That's how this community is strengthened.I had seen her before. She is horrible. Incredibly stiff and not even remotely interested in what she is doing and will ask for extra favors for nothing. Worst part is that she will threaten to blackmail you if you decide not to see her when she changes name and number. Stay away at all costs.

ChuckyB
12-18-16, 06:37
TF,

That's what I'm talking about! This type of info is what we need in the community. What's even better is if it gets back to her that she is not getting good reviews whereby she hopefully learns from it and improves her delivery. Thanks and welcome to the forum.

CB.

I had seen her before. She is horrible. Incredibly stiff and not even remotely interested in what she is doing and will ask for extra favors for nothing. Worst part is that she will threaten to blackmail you if you decide not to see her when she changes name and number. Stay away at all costs.

Grumpyinva
03-06-17, 05:53
Browsing CL, I thought I'd TOFTT and check out the following:

https://norfolk.craigslist.org/cas/6030160408.html

Two things: WAY too explicit in texts, and, surprise, it's a tranny, advertising in ww4 m.

The only good news is that I found out before making the drive.

Efast
03-22-17, 13:39
https://norfolk.craigslist.org/crs/6027368420.html

Has anyone seen Katie? 704 area code.
Advertises all the time, massage and makeup artist.
Thanks Efast.

Newby069
03-24-17, 08:00

Thanks Efast.I tried to once but timing couldn't be worked out.

Slimcutta79
04-06-17, 20:06

Thanks Efast.Saw her twice a while back. She advertises for incall, but really doesn't have a place to perform a massage without a lot of prior coordination. Both times I saw her were at my home. She's a BB African American girl, but does have curves in the right places. Nice rack for sure. Her massage is actually ok and was done on my bed. The HE was an additional $30, but keep making comments about if I didn't want to try something else. Second time around I bit and ended up getting a BBBJ before blowing in moving to doggy and blowing in the cover. Cost was the same as before for the BBBJ and doggy. Please know that she seemed to be pretty attracted to me the first time and over text before the second time around so YMVV. Not a bad massage overall. I'd repeat if she had more incall availability now. Stay safe!

Slim.

Biff2020
10-13-17, 12:39
She had a phone but wouldn't answer and then a kik.

Whitman1818
10-24-17, 21:01
Gents, this is just plain poor advertising. Met up with this one last week. Of course the pictures look pretty good and it's her. However, she's lost a bunch of weight or something. Saggy everywhere, along with some teeth missing. I had a very difficult time not being rude and walking out. Turned her around for puppy time and the pooper was loaded with a stinch. Super cheap and that should have been my first clue. I felt like a bottom feeder. Good luck out there. https://norfolk.craigslist.org/cas/d/lets-757unwind749-and-have/6358477090.html.

Chaz82
10-25-17, 20:00
Gents, this is just plain poor advertising. Met up with this one last week. Of course the pictures look pretty good and it's her. However, she's lost a bunch of weight or something. Saggy everywhere, along with some teeth missing. I had a very difficult time not being rude and walking out. Turned her around for puppy time and the pooper was loaded with a stinch. Super cheap and that should have been my first clue. I felt like a bottom feeder. Good luck out there. https://norfolk.craigslist.org/cas/d/lets-757unwind749-and-have/6358477090.html.I guess I dodged one. Sorry Whitman, not laughing at you just the experienced spidey sense. She sent me all those pics, found her on CL last night. I kept looking at the pics and felt like no I have a bad feeling. No smiles, mouth looked nice and wide but sorta methyl like missing teeth possibly. Showed me a pic with her titts from s distance and I could just barely make out that they might have saggy wrinkles. And way to eager to Lyft to me. Just all felt low quality. So I changed my mind and went with one of my usual BBBJ girls. I'm so glad I checked here tonight, the little head was trying to talk me into texting her. It would have lost, but still.

Chaz82
10-25-17, 20:02
She had a phone but wouldn't answer and then a kik.I haven't seen her but I don't think this is the first time I've seen her pic posted here. No idea if it was good, bad or neutral.

Nada1
12-05-17, 23:27
Hit up this one from CL https://norfolk.craigslist.org/cas/d/lets-757unwind749-and-have/6412910248.html had one of the smelliest snatch - went for a BBBJ cim will not return due to the mess and smell.

Chaz82
03-05-18, 16:13
Hit up this one from CL https://norfolk.craigslist.org/cas/d/lets-757unwind749-and-have/6412910248.html had one of the smelliest snatch - went for a BBBJ cim will not return due to the mess and smell.Theses ads don't stay up.

ATool
03-12-18, 16:09
Theses ads don't stay up.Her current post is on Adult Look and yes she does have a major odor from below along with a jacked grill, she is being passed around as a UTR.

https://www.adultlook.com/p/2500938

BlewDog595
03-15-18, 16:26
I have seen her ads in CL for a few months and thought about calling. But. Think I will pass. Thanks for your report.

Her current post is on Adult Look and yes she does have a major odor from below along with a jacked grill, she is being passed around as a UTR.

https://www.adultlook.com/p/2500938

RamboKnife
03-23-18, 01:11
US Congress just passed HR 1865, "FOSTA", seeking to subject websites to criminal and civil liability when third parties (users) misuse online personals unlawfully.

Any tool or service can be misused. We can't take such risk without jeopardizing all our other services, so we are regretfully taking craigslist personals offline. Hopefully we can bring them back some day.

To the millions of spouses, partners, and couples who met through craigslist, we wish you every happiness!

VaVouyer
03-26-18, 10:55
I saw that yesterday. I wonder how far BP is behind?

US Congress just passed HR 1865, "FOSTA", seeking to subject websites to criminal and civil liability when third parties (users) misuse online personals unlawfully.

Any tool or service can be misused. We can't take such risk without jeopardizing all our other services, so we are regretfully taking craigslist personals offline. Hopefully we can bring them back some day.

To the millions of spouses, partners, and couples who met through craigslist, we wish you every happiness!

RubNTugMcGraw
03-07-24, 15:05
There are two ads on Norfolk Craigslist, both charging $110/ hr, both with the same first name, and both requiring a prepayment.

https://norfolk.craigslist.org/hws/d/norfolk-dreadlocks-meassaegee/7724556702.html

https://norfolk.craigslist.org/hws/d/norfolk-herbal-facial-hair-wax-message/7716179670.html

One wants $40 prepaid, the other $60 prepaid. Anyone with a positive experience to report?

Vick1957
03-07-24, 21:14
There are two ads on Norfolk Craigslist, both charging $110/ hr, both with the same first name, and both requiring a prepayment.

https://norfolk.craigslist.org/hws/d/norfolk-dreadlocks-meassaegee/7724556702.html

https://norfolk.craigslist.org/hws/d/norfolk-herbal-facial-hair-wax-message/7716179670.html

One wants $40 prepaid, the other $60 prepaid. Anyone with a positive experience to report?I would be leery!

LuvARub88
03-07-24, 21:30
I would be leery!Yeah. Leery is a start. Followed by don't be crazy. Theres nothing good to come from giving a deposit to a person tha you don't know. Nothing to gain giving a deposit to someone that you do know.

A fool and his money are soon parted.

River Dancer
03-07-24, 23:29

One wants $40 prepaid, the other $60 prepaid. Anyone with a positive experience to report?Looks fake to me.