PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Teejay
04-12-13, 17:15
Gents,

I'm planning a business to Hampton and am wondering if there's any goos strip clubs around there? Is there take-out etc? Any help is appreciated.

T

CoupleOfInches
04-13-13, 07:50
Gents,

I'm planning a business to Hampton and am wondering if there's any goos strip clubs around there? Is there take-out etc? Any help is appreciated.

TNone worth the entry fee.

OldSailor
04-13-13, 22:06
Gents,

TThe fact that this thread started in 1999 and now has one question and two negative responses might be a clue. There was a place called "Treasure Chest" off Pembroke years ago but I don't even know if it's still open. There was also a place called "Katt" or something like that on Warwick near Rt. 17 but that may be in Newport News. I haven't been to either in about ten years so I can't recommend them.

StripperLuver
04-13-13, 23:41
Gents,

TIf you want to have any kind of a semblance of a good time in Hampton Roads, Portsmouth is where you want to visit. See:

https://www.tuscl.net/c.php?CID=71