PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
01-11-00, 20:00

Thomas1797
03-13-11, 10:36
Checked out shell road yesterday around 1 pm, didn't see anyone walking so I hit lasalle and cruise up chesapeake towards N. N. Cruise down Jefferson till I hit pembroke and do shell again. Saw a BSW that may have benn a man, dissapointing day so I went home.

VAJimbo
08-21-11, 13:35
I was out late last night 1130- 100am and made the rounds, I saw a few Marshall but they were all too big and or old. Hit Madison and saw 2 more old / big girls so figured I would check out Jefferson, fond Barbra BSW, late 20s early 30s 5'5'ish, med length hair, med build. Found a spot 40 for half and half, she gave some good head and was snug, not bad overall and would pick her up again.

On the way home went up Madison again same 2 older, big girls but saw 2 on the North end that looked hot, I think they may have been Shims (TS / TV) but would have been worth checking out if there were not a guy parked across the street and one more 100ft or so North of them. If they were females I would say 8-9s from what I saw may have to go back and see whats what.

I also saw the 2 Shims (TS / TV) on South Jefferson can't figure out who would even stop for the big one, but different strokes I guess.

Be safe and think with the big head.

Scorpio22
01-22-15, 09:33
I've been out the loop from the monger scene due to being unemployed with no funds to play but recently got a new job and should be ready to get back in the game by the end of next month. Is Shell Road and King Street still active at all for SW's I haven't cruised out there for a about 2 years now and was just wondering. I don't plan to try till the spring time when it starts to warm back up unless someone can confirm there is still some action. In the mean time I'm going to be on backpage and CL.

JustLoookin2
01-23-15, 02:01
I've been out the loop from the monger scene due to being unemployed with no funds to play but recently got a new job and should be ready to get back in the game by the end of next month. Is Shell Road and King Street still active at all for SW's I haven't cruised out there for a about 2 years now and was just wondering. I don't plan to try till the spring time when it starts to warm back up unless someone can confirm there is still some action. In the mean time I'm going to be on backpage and CL.I cruise both of those streets on a regular and have'nt seen anything in a year or so.

Scorpio22
01-23-15, 10:00
I cruise both of those streets on a regular and have'nt seen anything in a year or so.Damn, I guess I won't bother till the summer then. I scored my first SW (her name was Milky) on Shell Road back in 2006 I don't understand how these spots dry up when nothing about the area has changed as far as I know. Seems like the only way to score something would be come across an oppurtunity knocks type of girl walking around when the weather warms up.

Grumpyinva
01-23-15, 10:20
I've been out the loop from the monger scene due to being unemployed with no funds to play but recently got a new job and should be ready to get back in the game by the end of next month. Is Shell Road and King Street still active at all for SW's I haven't cruised out there for a about 2 years now and was just wondering. I don't plan to try till the spring time when it starts to warm back up unless someone can confirm there is still some action. In the mean time I'm going to be on backpage and CL.Scorpio,

Your mailbox is full.

Scorpio22
01-23-15, 18:46
Scorpio,

Your mailbox is full.Thanks, I cleaned it out some.

RocketDoc
07-27-15, 00:50
I cruise both of those streets on a regular and have'nt seen anything in a year or so.I've been there also, when I come into town, I cruz down and take a look. Sometimes there is a little something, but your best bet, is about a couple miles north and south of the JRB. Newmarket area.

MrBiggz1115
06-08-16, 22:55
I've been there also, when I come into town, I cruz down and take a look. Sometimes there is a little something, but your best bet, is about a couple miles north and south of the JRB. Newmarket area.Check out Wednesday and Friday nights between 11 and 3 pm Newmarket area Roses parking out they be through there.

Scorpio22
08-18-16, 11:34
Was coming home from work late last night and decided to hit downtown NN for some SW action, nothing going on so headed home. Coming down mercury I spot a dark skin chick walking in some booty shorts and waving like she was in distress I wave back and bust a you-turn at the light and had to make another you-turn at the next light. Went down I side street to catch her at intersection so I wasn't stopping while on mercury itself. She had disapeared but went down further and saw she had turned around and picked her up past a 7-11. Told me she needed a ride, got in and flashed me her titties and all was good.

Said her name was honesty, told her I wanted to take her back to my place and she seemed sckeptical but agreed since I said I was only 5 minutes away. Got her home and took her upstairs and got donation out the way offerered her 40 but she asked for 60, and agreed cause she had a thick little booty on her.

Peeled off her clothes and started squeezing the cheeks as I'm sitting back on my bed, little bit of mommy tummy and b cup titties but decent body for chick out on the street. Laid back on the bed and was expecting BBBJ but she asked for cover, and she ended up giving a very nice BJ, good suction little slobber, told her to grab my balls as she sucked which felt great nice technique! After BJ laid her down on back for mish And dug in that pussy worked it slow then picked up the pace and the pussy got wetter when I went deep, got deeper in my hugged up mish and I knew she was loving the dick down when she grabbed my back and started rubbing it, LOL. Had to slow down a little cause I was about to bust like that and I wanted to hit that ass, tried to pin her legs on my shoulders but she let me know she couldn't take that, so flipped her over for froggystyle at first but when my legs got tired I put her in dead doggy and pounded away. Absolutley no rush from her at anytime fucked her as long as I wanted and would have went longer If I would have remembered to turn the ac on and wasn't sweating like a fool.

Pulled off the condom and jerked off on her ass for the finish. Got dressed and took her back to her hotel, She was nervous and little difficult at first but after some good dick she was sweet and was chatting up on the way back. Dropped her off and she thanked me for the ride and "the good dick" LOL. Didn't have a phone but gave her my number and told her to hit me up next week, good value for no rush pound out session, hopefully she remembers to call I know the hotel she at but with theses girls you take what they give you.

Cruised back home with the windows down, radio turned up, on a warm summer night with a big smile on my face, LOL I love this monger shit!!

Blak Gekko
08-18-16, 21:59
Scorpio.

Well done and nice photos. I echo the same sentiments "I love this monger shit. " If she does happen to call you, please be sure to share your spoils. LOL.

BG sends.

Was coming home from work late last night and decided to hit downtown NN for some SW action, nothing going on so headed home. Coming down mercury I spot a dark skin chick walking in some booty shorts and waving like she was in distress I wave back and bust a you-turn at the light and had to make another you-turn at the next light. Went down I side street to catch her at intersection so I wasn't stopping while on mercury itself. She had disapeared but went down further and saw she had turned around and picked her up past a 7-11. Told me she needed a ride, got in and flashed me her titties and all was good.

Said her name was honesty, told her I wanted to take her back to my place and she seemed sckeptical but agreed since I said I was only 5 minutes away. Got her home and took her upstairs and got donation out the way offerered her 40 but she asked for 60, and agreed cause she had a thick little booty on her.

Peeled off her clothes and started squeezing the cheeks as I'm sitting back on my bed, little bit of mommy tummy and b cup titties but decent body for chick out on the street. Laid back on the bed and was expecting BBBJ but she asked for cover, and she ended up giving a very nice BJ, good suction little slobber, told her to grab my balls as she sucked which felt great nice technique! After BJ laid her down on back for mish And dug in that pussy worked it slow then picked up the pace and the pussy got wetter when I went deep, got deeper in my hugged up mish and I knew she was loving the dick down when she grabbed my back and started rubbing it, LOL. Had to slow down a little cause I was about to bust like that and I wanted to hit that ass, tried to pin her legs on my shoulders but she let me know she couldn't take that, so flipped her over for froggystyle at first but when my legs got tired I put her in dead doggy and pounded away. Absolutley no rush from her at anytime fucked her as long as I wanted and would have went longer If I would have remembered to turn the ac on and wasn't sweating like a fool.

Pulled off the condom and jerked off on her ass for the finish. Got dressed and took her back to her hotel, She was nervous and little difficult at first but after some good dick she was sweet and was chatting up on the way back. Dropped her off and she thanked me for the ride and "the good dick" LOL. Didn't have a phone but gave her my number and told her to hit me up next week, good value for no rush pound out session, hopefully she remembers to call I know the hotel she at but with theses girls you take what they give you.

Cruised back home with the windows down, radio turned up, on a warm summer night with a big smile on my face, LOL I love this monger shit!!

Viktor Vaughn
08-18-16, 23:40
Awesome report, I do miss the days of living on the peninsula and making the Mercury / Jefferson loop. There's zero action in the beach.

Bar Clamp
08-19-16, 07:10
Cruised back home with the windows down, radio turned up, on a warm summer night with a big smile on my face, LOL I love this monger shit!!Scorpio,

Were the photos still captures from video? Can we post video clips in addition to photos?

BTW, the timestamp settings on your camera are jacked up.

Scorpio22
08-19-16, 11:57
Scorpio,

Were the photos still captures from video? Can we post video clips in addition to photos?

BTW, the timestamp settings on your camera are jacked up.Yes still captures are from video, and yes I'm aware timestamp is wrong. I would actually prefer it to not be accurate to be honest. If you want to share videos make an account on dropbox.com and you can share links to files you upload on there.

WebbHoes
08-19-16, 15:36

Cruised back home with the windows down, radio turned up, on a warm summer night with a big smile on my face, LOL I love this monger shit!!The date on your camera is from 2013.

Scorpio22
08-20-16, 03:34
Guy's please, LOL I know the timestamp is wrong LOL please don't state the obvious to me I was looking dead at the screencaps when I posted it. No way I could have missed it without it being delibrate. Thats the default date and time on the camera and I could care less about changing it, it's just not high on the priority list when I'm knee deep in pussy which is what this forum is for. I debated even sharing pics I just wanted to add something more to the post since it was just a random encounter, if you want to let me know about something regarding a post just pm me.

Teiohshu5
12-06-16, 22:22
Was driving home tonight and saw White SW on Shell Rd on bar next to a bar, about mid 20's- early 30's, short, average frame, brunette. Have seen her out a few times in the last 2 months, about 4 times and twice in the afternoon. I had considered actually TOFTT tonight but had seen LEO driving nearby about 5 minutes away. Buyers beware, be smart, and safe! If anyone here has dreamt of her, let us know!

BTW- haven't posted in a bit or dreamed in a while thanks to OKC and AFF! 😉.

Member #5447
12-29-16, 15:55
Was driving home tonight and saw White SW on Shell Rd on bar next to a bar, about mid 20's- early 30's, short, average frame, brunette. Have seen her out a few times in the last 2 months, about 4 times and twice in the afternoon. I had considered actually TOFTT tonight but had seen LEO driving nearby about 5 minutes away. Buyers beware, be smart, and safe! If anyone here has dreamt of her, let us know!

BTW- haven't posted in a bit or dreamed in a while thanks to OKC and AFF! 😉.Do you have a cross street?

Irate Pirate
12-29-16, 23:52

BTW- haven't posted in a bit or dreamed in a while thanks to OKC and AFF! 😉.Shell Rd is approximately 3.5 miles in length. Could you be just a wee bit more specific?

I've said this before in other threads. SW are creatures of habit: location w / cross street, time, direction, etc. These details would help others possibly find and report on your sighting.

-IP.

TheKing
12-30-16, 09:42
There's a bar at Shell and Powhatan. I assume that's what there OP is talking about.

Do you have a cross street?

Grumpyinva
11-12-17, 20:16
Cuban Roxana, who usually wanders along Shell Road, but sometimes ventures into Newport News, has long been a favorite of mine. She went into rehab a few months ago, but it didn't take, which was too bad.

I've been seeing her for over a year, we know each other's last names (we used to be neighbors, a long time ago, back when she was a civilian,) and I told her before that if she ever needed a safe place to crash for a few days or weeks, she was welcome at my place as long as I didn't have anyone around, at the time. I was aware that she has an outstanding burglary warrant from earlier this year, but she had never ripped me off, and, the times that I saw her, she was usually the highlight of my evening. A few times, in the morning, only when there's no other car but mine out front, she has come by and knocked on the door, quietly, and never persistently. I've always let her in, and she usually just crashes with me on the couch, for anywhere from 4-8 hours. (Seriously, just sleeping, cuddled up and snoring away, not playing, though whatever comes next depends on what I have going on.) I tend to let her know up front if I can't afford to help her at the time, and she has never given me any drama either way. In times where I only have a couple of bucks, I'll throw them her way without any requests, since I figure she always gives me a great time, when I've asked.

So, she turned up again this morning looking a lot worse-for-wear, but I know what she looks like at her best, and she has always been welcome. I was working, so I let her in, she crashed on the couch, and, after I wrapped up with work, I went out and got us breakfast (brought it back, because she was asleep again, by the time I was heading for the door.).

She got up a few times during the day, to use the bathroom, once to remind me that she'd left her cigarettes behind a while back, and to ask if I still had them (I did, so she went out on the porch and smoked one, before coming back into fall asleep again.) I had a (vanilla) date scheduled for this evening, but it fell through at the last minute (man, I hate flakes,) or I'd have probably left her sleeping on the couch while I went out on it.

However, I wasn't really disappointed that it fell through, because, even when she's under a layer of dirt, Roxana has always been one of my favorite folks to have around.

When she fully woke up, after having been here for about 8 hours, most of which was snuggled up with me on the couch while she slept fitfully, she asked if I'd like to spend some quality time with her, so she could go buy some cigarettes and stuff. My pants were on the floor nearby, and I told her sure, and I started to pull out my donation from them, but she asked me suddenly if I would mind if she got a shower first. I said absolutely, let me get you a clean towel and a washcloth, and I headed upstairs. I set them out by the tub, along with a fresh package of toothbrushes and some toothpaste, in case she wanted it. When I headed back downstairs, she was trying to head out the front door, but seemed a little flustered, and told me that she wanted to grab a smoke first, so I headed back to the living room to wait for her. After a few minutes, I thought I should probably get everything in order, so I went to pull out my supplies and my donation from the pants that were on the floor, and found that my donation was no longer in my pocket. I looked around, wondering if I had taken it out and put it elsewhere, but it wasn't around, and that's not my habit. That was when I noticed she had packed up her jacket and backpack, and taken them with her, when she went out front "to smoke. ".

Of course, when I went out, she was long gone.

Now, to be fair, as far as I can tell, she didn't take anything else. Specifically, she didn't take my wallet, or credit cards, or the few bucks that were in other pockets, or my laptop, or phones, or other tech that was in easy reach. But I honestly have no idea why she would burn that bridge over a lousy $60 that I was going to give her anyway (that's on the low end. Given some of our sessions, I've normally made sure she has $80-$100 in her pocket, when she leaves, but I'm pretty low on funds, at the moment.) Since I also know her on Facebook, I sent her a quick "Why?" on messenger, but I don't think she has a phone, nowadays, so it'll probably be a long time before she sees it. Not that it matters, now that trust is broken.

Anyway, heads-up. This is new behavior for her (at least towards me,) so if you've had a similar setup with her, you might need to be more careful than I was.

Chaz82
11-25-17, 14:14
Personally I stay away from drug addicts. Hard drugs over time kills rational thought and is a quick way to stds. I certainly don't let them near my home especially because I'm usually living with a woman. Who knows what could happen if a hard drug addict needs a fix and resorts coming back to my home with a partner when I'm not home. The most I'll do with a possible drug addict is car head. A lot of these girls are doing drugs. Shit a lot of people in general do drugs. But I'm talking about the girls who are doing hard life destroying drugs with effects that are physically visible. Like having to sleep all day.

Cuban Roxana, who usually wanders along Shell Road, but sometimes ventures into Newport News, has long been a favorite of mine. She went into rehab a few months ago, but it didn't take, which was too bad.

I've been seeing her for over a year, we know each other's last names (we used to be neighbors, a long time ago, back when she was a civilian,) and I told her before that if she ever needed a safe place to crash for a few days or weeks, she was welcome at my place as long as I didn't have anyone around, at the time. I was aware that she has an outstanding burglary warrant from earlier this year, but she had never ripped me off, and, the times that I saw her, she was usually the highlight of my evening. A few times, in the morning, only when there's no other car but mine out front, she has come by and knocked on the door, quietly, and never persistently. I've always let her in, and she usually just crashes with me on the couch, for anywhere from 4-8 hours. (Seriously, just sleeping, cuddled up and snoring away, not playing, though whatever comes next depends on what I have going on.) I tend to let her know up front if I can't afford to help her at the time, and she has never given me any drama either way. In times where I only have a couple of bucks, I'll throw them her way without any requests, since I figure she always gives me a great time, when I've asked.

So, she turned up again this morning looking a lot worse-for-wear, but I know what she looks like at her best, and she has always been welcome. I was working, so I let her in, she crashed on the couch, and, after I wrapped up with work, I went out and got us breakfast (brought it back, because she was asleep again, by the time I was heading for the door.).

She got up a few times during the day, to use the bathroom, once to remind me that she'd left her cigarettes behind a while back, and to ask if I still had them (I did, so she went out on the porch and smoked one, before coming back into fall asleep again.) I had a (vanilla) date scheduled for this evening, but it fell through at the last minute (man, I hate flakes,) or I'd have probably left her sleeping on the couch while I went out on it.

However, I wasn't really disappointed that it fell through, because, even when she's under a layer of dirt, Roxana has always been one of my favorite folks to have around.

When she fully woke up, after having been here for about 8 hours, most of which was snuggled up with me on the couch while she slept fitfully, she asked if I'd like to spend some quality time with her, so she could go buy some cigarettes and stuff. My pants were on the floor nearby, and I told her sure, and I started to pull out my donation from them, but she asked me suddenly if I would mind if she got a shower first. I said absolutely, let me get you a clean towel and a washcloth, and I headed upstairs. I set them out by the tub, along with a fresh package of toothbrushes and some toothpaste, in case she wanted it. When I headed back downstairs, she was trying to head out the front door, but seemed a little flustered, and told me that she wanted to grab a smoke first, so I headed back to the living room to wait for her. After a few minutes, I thought I should probably get everything in order, so I went to pull out my supplies and my donation from the pants that were on the floor, and found that my donation was no longer in my pocket. I looked around, wondering if I had taken it out and put it elsewhere, but it wasn't around, and that's not my habit. That was when I noticed she had packed up her jacket and backpack, and taken them with her, when she went out front "to smoke. ".

Of course, when I went out, she was long gone.

Now, to be fair, as far as I can tell, she didn't take anything else. Specifically, she didn't take my wallet, or credit cards, or the few bucks that were in other pockets, or my laptop, or phones, or other tech that was in easy reach. But I honestly have no idea why she would burn that bridge over a lousy $60 that I was going to give her anyway (that's on the low end. Given some of our sessions, I've normally made sure she has $80-$100 in her pocket, when she leaves, but I'm pretty low on funds, at the moment.) Since I also know her on Facebook, I sent her a quick "Why?" on messenger, but I don't think she has a phone, nowadays, so it'll probably be a long time before she sees it. Not that it matters, now that trust is broken.

Anyway, heads-up. This is new behavior for her (at least towards me,) so if you've had a similar setup with her, you might need to be more careful than I was.

StingingRocket
07-29-18, 07:12
Where the crackheads and cheap ****** at? Pussy is pussy to me.

Teiohshu5
08-15-18, 12:17
Has anyone else wonder or found if some of these homeless women around are UTR?

BJ is a BJ9;.

Teiohshu5
05-22-20, 18:59
Seen blonde on corner by 7-11 by Walmart on Mercury a few times, but had people in the car with me.

Will have to check out her deal later and see if she's still working.

http://hampton.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_e/who-wants-a-squirter-are-you-u/039170023270

Sicilia21
11-25-21, 23:26
What are the best spots to pick up street talent?

DavidGaThem
03-25-22, 07:59
What are the best spots to pick up street talent?Find any? Have number please send number.

Sicilia21
06-03-22, 08:16
Find any? Have number please send number.Didn't find any. Next time.

IrishJoe73
06-11-22, 13:32
Sited on Thursday at the Place with the goose logo on Mercury, one very fit attractive blonde making eye contact with all the fellas, the other looked like she had a pet in need of food visibly trying to get attention, nice rack so so in the looks, couldn't stop had prior arrangements.

DonScarlet
06-12-22, 23:27
Curious as to which one? Technically 3 on Mercury.

Sited on Thursday at the Place with the goose logo on Mercury, one very fit attractive blonde making eye contact with all the fellas, the other looked like she had a pet in need of food visibly trying to get attention, nice rack so so in the looks, couldn't stop had prior arrangements.

IrishJoe73
06-13-22, 16:59
Curious as to which one? Technically 3 on Mercury.The one in Hampton, down by Pembroke Rd.

Scorpio22
09-28-22, 12:29
Is shell rd still active been looking for some street action and wonder if anyone else still partakes?

Grumpyinva
09-30-22, 15:23
Is shell rd still active been looking for some street action and wonder if anyone else still partakes?Little bit, yes. Center on the convenience store, and note that night is the best time, but not the only time.

If you remember Selena, she's there, though a little the worse for wear. CeeCee, also. An old hottie from a long time ago turned up calling herself "Honesty" now, and she's a solid 9, but generally not worth the headaches and negotiations (she's hoping for skip the games prices, for street action. She'll settle for less, but will keep pushing for more.) A few others, too, but those are the most frequently seen.

Do keep your eyes open. Our city's finest have a habit of parking in random places on the run, just out of site, so I recommend at least two passes to get a feel for who's watching, so they don't get the wrong idea about what you're doing.

CashOut
08-30-23, 14:11
Hey guys,

Anybody know how to locate this one?

http://www.charmcityporn.com/watch.php?vid=323429aa5