PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

GoldenMonkey11
10-26-11, 00:42
Decided to contribute a little more.

So I've been to Eunhwa Spa on Battery St, Burlington twice now. I've gotten the same lady both times. Korean. 40's maybe.

Table shower and then a massage.

Table shower was pretty good. Sometimes it can get a little cold walking out of the shower room, but the lady has always handed me a robe.

I would say the massage itself was fairly good, but I haven't really gotten a lot. It was good enough that I enjoyed it as a massage in and of itself.

Lady was willing to give the boys a tug both times (the second time without asking) to end the session. I think it was 60/80 at the start, and I left a 20 tip. Probably 80.

Anyone else been to Far East Therapy / Oriental Stress Away on Shelburne Road, Harmony Health Spa on Williston Road, Seiwa Spa in Essex, or Sun Massage?

ArquettePond
10-28-11, 18:55
I have been to Sun Massage in Essex. Poor experience. Korean, maybe around 30, had to be talked her into everything. Massage and soft touch all mechancial without any enthusiasm. Almost a boring session. The reviews I have seen for Oriental Stress Away have not been good but no personal experience yet.

GiggiD
12-05-11, 17:50
Nice arrangement with the entrance inches away from liquor store door so you aren't obviously walking into massage parlor until your hand is on the door. And even better, covered back stairs to a shared parking lot for even more anonymity. However, the great privacy of the entrances was wasted once you're inside, since they have saloon doors on the rooms. And the provider was on the older side. Performance was ok, friendly service with roaming but interrupted a couple of times to shout over the door to new customer coming in. Very distracting and unpleasant. Damage. 6.4

JimmyPop
12-17-11, 00:05
Hi. I'm righting this review from an experience I had there back in October. The add on BP says "grand opening", but it's been there for a little while.

http://burlington.backpage.com/BodyRubs/oriental-stress-away-massage-andgtandgt-grand-opening-25/2388987

I've also been to the place on Battery Street (Burlington) and in Essex (Seiwa) , so I'm basing this review on experiences at the other two places.

First off. There's the entrance. The place is inside a little strip mall type building on the Shelburne road. In the strip mall are a video store and an Italian Food Place. Right next to the Massage place is an Edward Jones Financial Consultant Office. Further over is a Gymnastic School for children. So, there's some traffic going through the area, and it just feels obvious where you're going. But. That might just be that I had the misfortune of having a class get done at the Gymnastic school, so I waited in my car until all the families dispersed before walking in. When I got inside, the receptionist was like "was that you sitting in the car out there?" Apparently they were watching me hang out in my car. Ha ha.

SECOND. The price. It's 80 for an hour and 80 tip. Other two places seems like 80 house and 40 tip.

THIRD. The girl. Attractive. Good looking. Late 20's / early 30's, Good body, nice tits (Visible, but not too keen on roaming) , straight down to business. She knew her stuff, but HE was methodical, unrelenting, quick, goal oriented.

Will I go back? Well. I got a more attractive lady (other two places. The ladies were typically older) , but not sure about the extra tip and ackward location. Would love to read someone else' feedback

ArquettePond
12-17-11, 15:24
Jimmy,

I agree with your points on Oasis. I found the tip demands ($200) to be quite excessive- more than about triple what the going rate is normally for the service provided. To me the house fee is at least $20 too high. I would avoid the place.

Hi. I'm righting this review from an experience I had there back in October. The add on BP says "grand opening", but it's been there for a little while.

http://burlington.backpage.com/BodyRubs/oriental-stress-away-massage-andgtandgt-grand-opening-25/2388987

I've also been to the place on Battery Street (Burlington) and in Essex (Seiwa) , so I'm basing this review on experiences at the other two places.

First off. There's the entrance. The place is inside a little strip mall type building on the Shelburne road. In the strip mall are a video store and an Italian Food Place. Right next to the Massage place is an Edward Jones Financial Consultant Office. Further over is a Gymnastic School for children. So, there's some traffic going through the area, and it just feels obvious where you're going. But. That might just be that I had the misfortune of having a class get done at the Gymnastic school, so I waited in my car until all the families dispersed before walking in. When I got inside, the receptionist was like "was that you sitting in the car out there?" Apparently they were watching me hang out in my car. Ha ha.

SECOND. The price. It's 80 for an hour and 80 tip. Other two places seems like 80 house and 40 tip.

THIRD. The girl. Attractive. Good looking. Late 20's / early 30's, Good body, nice tits (Visible, but not too keen on roaming) , straight down to business. She knew her stuff, but HE was methodical, unrelenting, quick, goal oriented.

Will I go back? Well. I got a more attractive lady (other two places. The ladies were typically older) , but not sure about the extra tip and ackward location. Would love to read someone else' feedback

Bigcatt69
12-31-11, 12:37
I preface that my expectations were low for this area, but with a week on my hands up here I went roaming anyways.

First off I went to Harmony, and was glad to be able to park behind the high hedges for some privacy from the main road that was super busy with holiday shoppers (middle of afternoon arrival). An older Korean lady showed me in to a very typical set up, but comfortable enough, and asked if I wanted TS. Of course I do, and she goes off to prepare, leaving me to disrobe. The TS was pretty good, and mind you I am ok with an older therapist with good hands and knowledge to bring to bear on me. Back in the room, she asked how I like my massage and proceeded to do a fairly skilled job and providing the firm massage I enjoy. Yes, back walking was included and it felt great. Eventually, she patted me on the butt and asked if I wanted her to massage down there and switched to a light touch after she had the green light. Time for the flip, and the finish, taking her time and talking me into a broad smile. Tipped her on the way out and she wished me well. All in all, I'd repeat when up there.

Second, I went down to the Oasis night, late, so I didn't deal with any issues about the location. Which I agree would be an issue at a different time of the day. The lady who received me was definitely not younger as described below, but she gave me one of the most thorough body scrubs I have had, and I left the TS with flag at full mast. Can't say, I liked the double door set up in the room, but it was newer than the spot I mentioned above. Massage was good, but not great even with the use of the hot stones (I didn't realize that was coming and had to ask what the heck was so hot). When she went to the light touch and woke up Junior then started the ask of how much I would tip. Big turn off, and I told her I didn't have as much as she asked, then said how about a "Christmas Special?" That made her laugh, and she acquiesced. However, that made me hang in there and really made her patiently work to make Junior happy. And indeed he did leave happy. Funny thing is that on the way out the door she gave me a pair of socks. Even in the context of VT, I wouldn't recommend.

GoldenMonkey11
01-05-12, 00:54
After reading some reviews, I am kind of interested in going to Harmony. Is there only one lady working there? Any indication beyond a simple HE? Much appreciated.

Kazama
01-05-12, 22:04
After reading some reviews, I am kind of interested in going to Harmony. Is there only one lady working there? Any indication beyond a simple HE? Much appreciated.I have gone over the years and have had different ladies. But over the past year or so I would say the same woman has always been there for me. It may just be the time of day that I go but I they usually have two ladies working most times. I have been there and they will turn people away if there is not enough people working.

GoldenMonkey11
02-04-12, 04:16
I have gone over the years and have had different ladies. But over the past year or so I would say the same woman has always been there for me. It may just be the time of day that I go but I they usually have two ladies working most times. I have been there and they will turn people away if there is not enough people working.Think I might be paying a visit sometime.

What do the ladies look like? Thanks once again.

Charlieo
06-26-12, 14:57
I have been out of circulation for awhile but have a hankering for a great massage with extras. Anyone have any?

Have been to Tantric place in Winooski. Basically lousy massage with hand job.

Place in Rutland is lackluster massage with HE with uninspiring woman.

Essex Ctr is more of the same.

Anything good looking with good services at Harmony or Essex Junction?

All help is appreciated!

Charlieo
08-30-12, 11:02
Was advised to ask for Cindy. Older mamasan let me in and I asked for Cindy. Asked for. 8, said she was Cindy but her arm was hurt and had other girl. Didn't make sense based on what I heard but ok. Young, taller. 30's with nice rack and cleavage came in and led me to shower. Hit all spots but not sensual at all. Dried me off and gave me a smile as I looked down her cleavage, so thought it may look up.

Massage was pretty good, not the best and not better than my most recent one. Did not back away when I massaged her legs and butt at head of table. Light teasing went on for awhile, again, not sensual but going for right spots. Flip, grabbed oil and right to work. Very mechanical, one hand on my nipple. Did on resist going utc but didnot remove clothes. Got a touch on her nipple and although mechanical, got job done. Cleaned up, more massage, help with dressing, and out. At least an hour, maybe five min more. .4 tip Too mechanical, will not repeat. Charlieo. Out!

Charlieo
10-19-12, 13:42
Yo, VT guys.

Getting the itch to go back to AMP. Any recent intel? When I go, I will certainly report.

Feel free to PM if you like but would love to see this board more active.

C

Charlieo
01-29-13, 10:37
Any one try the new one listed in CL and BP on Church Street? Feel free to PM. May just TOFTT.

Greenmountman
01-31-13, 21:25
Any one try the new one listed in CL and BP on Church Street? Feel free to PM. May just TOFTT.Every other existing option is better. Peace GMM

ArquettePond
02-01-13, 09:54
I took one for the team at the new place on Church Street. Greenmountainan is right. Wasting your time. If you are looking for a legitimate massage it is fairly good quality otherwise it is DIY.

Charlieo
02-01-13, 14:29
Whew, thank you so much for the help and helping me save some $$$$. Is there any UTR ladies that are doing great massage with extras? Of the existing AMP options, are any of them doing oral translations? Also would love a cute option. Feel free to PM.

Stay safe,

C

I took one for the team at the new place on Church Street. Greenmountainan is right. Wasting your time. If you are looking for a legitimate massage it is fairly good quality otherwise it is DIY.

Charlieo
02-22-13, 14:39
Okay, thought I would try it. Did not expect much as I had some PM's about this place. Never thought I would say this but figured at least maybe a good massage at a great price. Took the 90 minutes for 70. Made an appt with Mary based on reports of massage skills. Rooms are small but am not there for real estate. Paid house of 70, said to get undressed and put robe on. Taken to table shower, again, small room. Water nice and hot the way I like it, ok wash with her being careful getting into crevices and never gets near the boys. Then says ok, get up, she goes out the door and it closes behind her, I stand there all wet waiting, wondering if she went to get towel, etc. After five minutes she opens door and says, you coming? Never before did the masseuse not dry me off! Back to room and I have to admit she gave a full complete massage and I was in there the whole 90-95 minutes but no hint of extras and never got near the goods. I didn't try any roaming as she is not attractive and based on reports, I didn't think it would get me anywhere. Tipped her 40 and she was very happy. Good option at great price for legit massage. Advertising an hour for 45. Pm with any questions.

C

Piscesvt
03-16-13, 18:23
Formerly Green, went in late-ish, mid-week, tiny, empty storefront reception, ushered immediately to room, nice, well appointed. .6 to house for 1/2 hour, .4 tip good massage, even popped my spine! Opted out of TS. Nice feather touch around the ass & boys, flip, HE but did the thumb-forefinger circle jerk which I hate. Nice clean up, OTC top & bottom, released nice set of sees for the main event. Nice girl, late 30's not particularly attractive. Good for what it is. Very public for daytime. They're slow & looking for biz. Didn't inquire as to any other options because wasn't into the gal.

Charlieo
04-09-13, 13:44
Hey guys, sorry I don't have anything to offer but I am really feeling the need for a massage and leaving happy. Not really interested in full service but some great oral would be welcomed.

Has anyone found any AMPs nearby to have any enhanced service? Any UTR options uncovered?

Looks like there are options in Mass and RI but don't have any travel plans in the works.

Let me know what you know. I will report when I am able to go.

Stay safe,

C

Charlieo
04-19-13, 11:40
As they say. I had a real hankering for a great massage so went to what I feel from any recent intel as the best option in the area. Got there last night about 7:45, nice thin looking lady lets me in and asks if I want shower. I say, I love table shower! She is late twenties I think, youngest I have seen in awhile, nice looking ass and be / see cups dressed in yoga pants. She takes house fee and offers robe. Table shower wasn't great, hit all spots but not sensual at all, just complete scrubbing, water nice and warm.

Back to the room and she asks how I want the massage. Some day I will get in trouble as I always say hard or strong and these girls are strong. At some points I was trying to take some of the extra pressure and she playfully slaps me and says "relax!" She gives me a great massage that goes from neck to feet. I am not a fan of back walking which some of this was but it wasn't bad. Finishes on my stomach with a great tease and then flip.

Finish was good, some more massage and got full time. .60 w / coupon, .40 tip I will repeat. Feel free to PM for details.

C

Charlieo
04-21-13, 19:19
Had such a great experience that I went back today. Table shower was nice warm water with great shampoo. You should ask for Lisa as I got as good a massage as I ever have. She worked every part of back, neck, legs and arms. She is very cute and has good english skills. She seemed to have a great technique of working around my body and from my hands to toes I was completely stretched.

Tease was great and everything else was also. More massage after, full hour was had. $ 60. 00 to the house with coupon/$ 40. 00 tip and she never counted it. She is a gem, you should see her.

Feel free to PM for for details.

C

Charlieo
04-22-13, 11:47
Posted this yesterday but have not seen it yet so hope it is not a duplicate.

Lisa did such a great job on Thursday that I had to go back yesterday. Called ahead to be sure I could get her. She was happy to see me back and had a big smile. Into the room and asked if I wanted a shower." I love table showers" I had freshly showered and shaved after working outside all day but enjoyed a nice table shower, hands only, so scrubby.

Dried off, back to the room and she gives me one of the best massages I have ever had. Head to toe to fingers, worked out all the kinks and knots. Can't think of better way to end weekend. Hot towel wipe down, nice tease and great finish. Nice massage after and out the door after full 60 minutes. 6 with coupon. 4 tip, she never counted it. Feel free to PM for details.

She is a gem, don't wait.

C

Charlieo
05-10-13, 11:41
Was in the need and went back to see Lisa today. She did not disappoint. Lovely girl and has a great massage technique. Feel free to PM for details.

ArquettePond
06-05-13, 16:32
"Seven Days" has quite an article this week on Asian spas in Chittenden County. Reporter personally went to River Spa Sweia and Harmony and provides full details on what happened. He also refers to this site and Rub Maps. The thrust of the article hinting at slavery or human trafficking rings hollow to me. In talking to many of the women at these spas, they do have to put in long hours but they can leave on vacation when they want (one went away six months back to Korea). They also make a ton of untaxed money. They are hardly victims.

ArquettePond
06-07-13, 20:39
Went to Harmony Spa a couple of days after the Seven Days article on the Asian Massage parlors. While there the doorbell rang and a reporter came in asking the two Asian women all kinds of questions. They played dumb. They were unsure what media they were with but certainly not a television station. I would not have been pleased to have a TV report on Harmony with my car parked in lot.

Charlieo
06-09-13, 06:38
Gents, be very careful. I have rec'd pm's from two different people that had no posts looking for info. Could be new members but I am thinking either LE or the media. Be careful what you say or write to anyone you don't know from past experience.

Stay safe!

C

Went to Harmony Spa a couple of days after the Seven Days article on the Asian Massage parlors. While there the doorbell rang and a reporter came in asking the two Asian women all kinds of questions. They played dumb. They were unsure what media they were with but certainly not a television station. I would not have been pleased to have a TV report on Harmony with my car parked in lot.

ArquettePond
06-14-13, 08:29
The spas in Burlington area are under attack by local prosecutor who is going after the landlords for promoting illegal sexual acts. This is an effective method that may dry things up for awhile. Supposedly River and Siewa spas are closed and Harmony may be next.

http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/article/20130613/NEWS02/306130041/Williston-spa-owner-faces-sex-charge

Charlieo
07-19-13, 12:36
Okay, so they closed them all. Just reaching out to see if there is any intel out there for a great quality massage with extras. Latest is traveling provider and happy to provide that info.

Any options anyone knows about? Would love to know.

Stay Cool,

C

TDown10
07-25-13, 19:24
I had a nice private service from Caile 2679286455 she is in town for one more day. Enjoyed the extras for a total $. Safe hunting.

Okay, so they closed them all. Just reaching out to see if there is any intel out there for a great quality massage with extras. Latest is traveling provider and happy to provide that info.

Any options anyone knows about? Would love to know.

Stay Cool,

C

Charlieo
07-26-13, 10:58
Are you open to any details. Pics look good. Type of service, length of service? How often does she visit? How did you know she was in town? PM is fine.

Glad to see "some" activity.

C

I had a nice private service from Caile 2679286455 she is in town for one more day. Enjoyed the extras for a total $. Safe hunting.

TDown10
07-28-13, 13:17
The pics she posted were older. I found her on BP. The massage left a bit to be desired, had a full hour, and received two bbbjcot. She is up every couple of weeks, she is from CT. Texting her about an appointment is fine. Standard two call system to get to her.

Be safe out there, let me know if you find anything good that is local.

Are you open to any details. Pics look good. Type of service, length of service? How often does she visit? How did you know she was in town? PM is fine.

Glad to see "some" activity.

C

Charlieo
07-30-13, 20:53
How are her BBBJ skills. What was total donation?

The pics she posted were older. I found her on BP. The massage left a bit to be desired, had a full hour, and received two bbbjcot. She is up every couple of weeks, she is from CT. Texting her about an appointment is fine. Standard two call system to get to her.

Be safe out there, let me know if you find anything good that is local.

TDown10
08-01-13, 09:42
Over all they were good a bit more hand then I like. But she took it like a champ the second time. Total donation 1 bill. Stayed 50 min.

Has anyone had any luck on North street?

How are her BBBJ skills. What was total donation?

Charlieo
08-01-13, 15:56
I was wondering about North st as well. Have cruised it couple times but always in early afternoon. Anyone?

Over all they were good a bit more hand then I like. But she took it like a champ the second time. Total donation 1 bill. Stayed 50 min.

Has anyone had any luck on North street?

Smitty88
12-12-13, 14:49
I'll be traveling through town next month, staying one night in Burlington. Can anyone suggest a provider (not heavy, not over 40) who will come to my hotel for a massage? Any co-eds looking to make a few bucks? Not having much luck with the usual searches, so figured I'd ask. Thanks.

Gilligan46
12-17-13, 11:10
I'll be traveling through town next month, staying one night in Burlington. Can anyone suggest a provider (not heavy, not over 40) who will come to my hotel for a massage? Any co-eds looking to make a few bucks? Not having much luck with the usual searches, so figured I'd ask. Thanks.The good oriental massage parlors were shut down this summer. Could try oasis south of town off the Shelburne road. If you want a very good massage with no extras, try the one on church St. Great massage and towelless butt rub. Reasonable and small tip. The local talent could work but be careful of the providers that come to town for a week.

Smitty88
12-19-13, 10:49
Thanks for the tip. Just curious, though...what's the concern with providers that come to town for a week? Cost? Quality? LE?

The good oriental massage parlors were shut down this summer. Could try oasis south of town off the Shelburne road. If you want a very good massage with no extras, try the one on church St. Great massage and towelless butt rub. Reasonable and small tip. The local talent could work but be careful of the providers that come to town for a week.

Charlieo
01-16-14, 11:27
Hey Guys,

Usually here for entertainment but get the urge from time to time...really miss the options when the massage places were closed down. Great job Seven Days!! Anyone know of any good options out there...see some ads and would rather not spend $ to discover if they are worth it or not...

Any intel would be appreciated and will post report.

Stay Safe.... See.

Rutland2007
01-21-14, 15:11
I'm finally ready to try an AMP and noticed Far East 2 in Rutland is now Queen Spa. Is there anyone on here who can tell me if they have been here or if I would be wasting my time going?

Charlieo
01-22-14, 14:56
What I can tell ya is that I was there a couple years ago. Service wasn't great. Meaning that the masseuse wasn't that attractive, don't remember if there was a table shower. Massage was just ok, HE was had but not inspiring so I never returned. That being said, I have been thinking about trying it again based on all the advertising they are doing. When I do will be based on my travel / work schedule for that area. If you go, I would like to hear details of your visit...good luck!

See.

I'm finally ready to try an AMP and noticed Far East 2 in Rutland is now Queen Spa. Is there anyone on here who can tell me if they have been here or if I would be wasting my time going?

Rutland2007
01-23-14, 08:31
Thank you Charlio. If I go it will be within next couple weeks so I will post details. TOFTT as they say. If you get there before me please share!

Rutland2007
01-31-14, 08:43
I'm getting ready within the month to visit Queen Spa. In Rutland. I'm nervous that I might be wasting my money! Anyone else out there willing to TOFTT please post your review. Otherwise be watching for my review.

Charlieo
02-10-14, 13:14
Worse it could be is a half ass massage and no HE. Best is a great massage and awesome ending, maybe even a cute woman. Grow a set and go in there!! And then report. If I get into town, I will go and certainly report. Be sure to read the massage parlor reports for Boston and Providence for advice on tipping. Or, PM me and I will offer help.

No reason to be afraid, a great massage and table shower hardly ever sucks!!

Still looking for great options up north....anyone tried Ft. Ethan Allen??

C.

TDown10
02-16-14, 04:52
The Fort is only legit. I have been twice it is a great massage for 40 bucks. But no finishing options.

Have you had any luck with anything up north? Or any luck with street walkers around Burlington?

Stay safe.

Worse it could be is a half ass massage and no HE. Best is a great massage and awesome ending, maybe even a cute woman. Grow a set and go in there!! And then report. If I get into town, I will go and certainly report. Be sure to read the massage parlor reports for Boston and Providence for advice on tipping. Or, PM me and I will offer help.

C.

Charlieo
02-17-14, 14:20
I have not had any opportunity to try anything recently. I have heard you can get an uninspired finish at the place on Shelburne road but I haven't tried. Interested to know how you asked or how much you tried for a finish at Ft. Ethan Allen. A good massage for that price is a deal though makes me still interested in trying it.

Although, I keep my eyes open, I have no experience with street walkers up here.

I believe in staying safe so is unlikely I would try without intel.

Thanks for the post, I will pass along anything I find.

See.

Gilligan46
03-25-14, 06:53

C.So I need an screes for this place. Will be in Vermont soon. Thanks.

Charlieo
03-25-14, 12:42
Posts on Craigslist under Fort Ethan Allen, haven't seen an ad for a few weeks.

Charlieo
06-19-14, 12:03
Been hankering for a massage so thought I would take a shot here. Got upsold to 90 minutes for. 8 when I got there. Told them it was all I had so there wouldn't be a tip and they were ok with that. Asked for tablle shower and she said "at the end" Got to say the massage was great. No hint of any extras at all and I didn't try any moves based on what I know about there. Massage hit all areas head to toe except except groin or ass so for the money I was very satisfied and would recommend if you want a good massage at a good price. So if LEO is monitoring this. Nothing will help you here.

Still looking for this type of experience with some nice extras from a hot lady. If anyone has any intel especially some utr hottie, please PM me.

Stay safe guys, if you read the other forums in NE, the type of stings like what happened yesterday are going to be more prevalent. Going after the hobbyists.

See.

DimplesMan
07-23-14, 22:43
Was in from out of town in mid July and thought about walking downtown. Came across the massage place with a very public door leading upstairs on church street. There was alot of activity on the street as it was a Friday night. Paid for an hour. 55 and the massage was given by a shorter asian girl wearing tights. It was all legit and my hints and attempts to see if more was available were denied. She made extra effort to make sure the towel stayed on. But hey, I wasn't expecting much, and the massage was really good.

Charlieo
07-26-14, 06:26
Great massage there for the price but not extras. Only place around is down at Oasis on Shelburne Road in Shelburne. Check on BP. Okay massage with HE. Have fun and report.

See.

Was in from out of town in mid July and thought about walking downtown. Came across the massage place with a very public door leading upstairs on church street. There was alot of activity on the street as it was a Friday night. Paid for an hour. 55 and the massage was given by a shorter asian girl wearing tights. It was all legit and my hints and attempts to see if more was available were denied. She made extra effort to make sure the towel stayed on. But hey, I wasn't expecting much, and the massage was really good.

Charlieo
08-12-14, 12:32
Advertises on BP. Soft Touch, Asian Sweetheart Experience. Anyone try this yet. Would love some intel.

Gilligan46
08-21-14, 09:06
Great massage there for the price but not extras. Only place around is down at Oasis on Shelburne Road in Shelburne. Check on BP. Okay massage with HE. Have fun and report.

See.Partook last week. A bit expensive. 80 for the massage and a 60 tip for topless he. For another bill I think everything might be possible but have not tried that. The table shower is very good. Gal was decent looking with large rack. Will go back again to check the possibilities. Although it may be cheaper to call one of the regular BP advertisers.

Charlieo
08-21-14, 09:46
Have heard FS is available but that is second hand and for same cost you are thinking about. How old do you think she was? Do you have any BP girls you would recommend?? PM is fine.

See.

Partook last week. A bit expensive. 80 for the massage and a 60 tip for topless he. For another bill I think everything might be possible but have not tried that. The table shower is very good. Gal was decent looking with large rack. Will go back again to check the possibilities. Although it may be cheaper to call one of the regular BP advertisers.

Gilligan46
08-22-14, 12:48
Have heard FS is available but that is second hand and for same cost you are thinking about. How old do you think she was? Do you have any BP girls you would recommend?? PM is fine.

See.The gal seems nice and willing to please. I have not had good experiences with BP escorts. Manu look niceon the ads but when I call they sound like they are screwed up.

Charlieo
10-02-14, 13:54
Okay, who is going to take the plunge for the new King Spa in Colchester that opens tomorrow?? Check BP.

See.

ArquettePond
10-03-14, 08:33
Okay, who is going to take the plunge for the new King Spa in Colchester that opens tomorrow?? Check BP.

See.Sure acts like an AMP in their advertisement except for the "professional, licensed therapeutic massage" That could be just to calm the public too. Then again, this just could be another Church Street spa.

MikeKydd
10-09-14, 09:41
I checked it out. Real clean and nice place. While I was paying a girl from the Chinese restaurant came in with questions about getting a massage which was a bit awkward. They offered HE with no request for tip upfront (better than the other place) and when it's all said and done you eave the tip on the table. Good massage as well, not rushed or at least didn't feel rushed.

Sure acts like an AMP in their advertisement except for the "professional, licensed therapeutic massage" That could be just to calm the public too. Then again, this just could be another Church Street spa.

Charlieo
10-09-14, 11:49
Sounds like we may have a winner.

Mike, what did she look like? How old do you think and did you get her name? Did they use any draping? Do they have and did you get a table shower? What was the price for an hour massage? May want to take advantage, not sure how long this will last. Thanks for TOFTT.

See.

I checked it out. Real clean and nice place. While I was paying a girl from the Chinese restaurant came in with questions about getting a massage which was a bit awkward. They offered HE with no request for tip upfront (better than the other place) and when it's all said and done you eave the tip on the table. Good massage as well, not rushed or at least didn't feel rushed.

MikeKydd
10-10-14, 11:51
Yeah, that was probably improtant. First post and all. She was average looking, decent body. 40's maybe? Hard to tell. Yes they have a table shower. It's on a raised section, pretty classy. It's the going rate of 80 with a 10 discount for this month.

I'm just glad choices are coming back to the area.

Sounds like we may have a winner.

Mike, what did she look like? How old do you think and did you get her name? Did they use any draping? Do they have and did you get a table shower? What was the price for an hour massage? May want to take advantage, not sure how long this will last. Thanks for TOFTT.

See.

Chefman31
01-29-15, 17:53
What's the latest with oasis hot stones? Seems like fun can be had?

Charlieo
06-26-15, 11:09
Anyone try. ?? May TOFTT but if someone gets there first.

Gilligan46
06-28-15, 20:49
Just opened 2 months ago. Very good massage. Nicer after the flip.

Charlieo
06-29-15, 11:45
How old?, what does she look like? Is there any roaming? Are there options available? What is the house fee and tip, did she upsell or haggle. PM if you like.

Thanks up front!

See.

Just opened 2 months ago. Very good massage. Nicer after the flip.

Gilligan46
06-29-15, 13:01
Anyone try. ?? May TOFTT but if someone gets there first.Race you there. First to check it out reports.

Chesty3086
06-30-15, 07:42
Anyone try. ?? May TOFTT but if someone gets there first.Full menu standard rates very clean.

Charlieo
06-30-15, 08:10
Anything else you can share. How old, attractive masseuse? How is the actual massage? The whole experience is what I seek. PM is fine.

Thanks in advance.

See.

Full menu standard rates very clean.

Charlieo
06-30-15, 10:04
Hot Stones in Shelburne is a little expensive in what they want for a tip. Wondering if this place is the same.

Autocorrect on this site is crazy.

Anything else you can share. How old, attractive masseuse? How is the actual massage? The whole experience is what I seek. PM is fine.

Thanks in advance.

See.

Gilligan46
07-01-15, 19:14

Thanks in advance.

See.It is good to see we have some choices after an extended drought. I checked out all three this week. King spa in Colchester, hot stone in s Burlington, and Kang Yuan in Montpelier. Rated in order of service availability and the gals attractiveness and friendliness. . 1. Hot stone, 2 Kang Yuan, 3. King spa.

I like the newer buildings that king spa is in and also Kang Yuan. Hot stone is in a house and the layout is odd. Table shower is downstairs and then you must walk upstairs with a towel around you. Kang Yuan has no table shower. A definite negative. I enjoyed the table shower at hot Stone the most. And if you can add 47 to 22 you can understand why I rated hot stone the best.

If Kang Yuan had a table shower it would be my GO TO massage parlor.

Charlieo
07-01-15, 20:41
Thanks to Gilligan, was at Hot Stones tonight. Walked in, woman says 80, no money no honey. Ant shower, yes, Says follow her. I follow other woman to shower and undress. First time doing that in shower room. Good shower, hits all crevices. Masseuse is Meesha, stocky, and ok for looks. Get done and walk to second floor. Other guys leaving, and guys working on facilities. Nobody sees me, all good. Ask for strong massage, does a good job, great stretching techniques also. Flip and moves into He, good job on that. Little shy on utc roaming but no rebuff, no rush which I like. Clean up and good to go. Helps with dressing which I like. Tipped 40 and she was ok unless she hasn't figured out the pout. All in all a good time, would repeat. No mention of 47 + 22 so did I get someone different? Would love to know plus if it was someone different.

Does anyone wonder why the new places are popping up? If you have followed the news in RI, you know stuff has been closed down. Think they are branching out but worry the goody two shoes will get Seven days to go after these guys soon. So beware, may here for a short time. Questions, pM is fine.

It is good to see we have some choices after an extended drought. I checked out all three this week. King spa in Colchester, hot stone in s Burlington, and Kang Yuan in Montpelier. Rated in order of service availability and the gals attractiveness and friendliness. . 1. Hot stone, 2 Kang Yuan, 3. King spa.

I like the newer buildings that king spa is in and also Kang Yuan. Hot stone is in a house and the layout is odd. Table shower is downstairs and then you must walk upstairs with a towel around you. Kang Yuan has no table shower. A definite negative. I enjoyed the table shower at hot Stone the most. And if you can add 47 to 22 you can understand why I rated hot stone the best.

If Kang Yuan had a table shower it would be my GO TO massage parlor.

Gilligan46
07-05-15, 16:17
I think I had a dream at Kang yuan. Or maybe it was real. Not sure. Stpped in today to get a massage. Shoulders were a bit stiff. Right after I paid for the massage another customer came in. The a guy with an Asian gal. I think she was looking for a job. But I digress. The petite nice looking gal at the desk took me to the massage room. I proceeded to undress and make myself comfy on the massage table. I could hear the others talking in the foyer. It was quite a while until the massage gal came in and she apologized for the wait and went back out to the desk. Finally she came back in and said how sorry she was for the wait. She started the massage and another masseuse came in and took over. That was ok because I knew her from a previous massage. She is a very good masseuse. After about 15 minutes the other gal came back in and as they had a low volume conversation in Chinese, the second gal wad massaging my legs as the other worked on my back and butt. Four handed massages are wonderful. As one worked my back and butt the other would slide up under may ball and dick. What a dream. Of course I was a happy guy after the flip. Had both gals massaging me after the flip. I roamed and they never asked me to stop. I think they are very dedicated to seeing that I left relaxed. Then I awoke and my dream was over. Or was it a dream. I am not sure.

Charlieo
07-06-15, 13:39
Nice report Gilligan, got me thinking of taking a drive down there.

I think I had a dream at Kang yuan. Or maybe it was real. Not sure. Stpped in today to get a massage. Shoulders were a bit stiff. Right after I paid for the massage another customer came in. The a guy with an Asian gal. I think she was looking for a job. But I digress. The petite nice looking gal at the desk took me to the massage room. I proceeded to undress and make myself comfy on the massage table. I could hear the others talking in the foyer. It was quite a while until the massage gal came in and she apologized for the wait and went back out to the desk. Finally she came back in and said how sorry she was for the wait. She started the massage and another masseuse came in and took over. That was ok because I knew her from a previous massage. She is a very good masseuse. After about 15 minutes the other gal came back in and as they had a low volume conversation in Chinese, the second gal wad massaging my legs as the other worked on my back and butt. Four handed massages are wonderful. As one worked my back and butt the other would slide up under may ball and dick. What a dream. Of course I was a happy guy after the flip. Had both gals massaging me after the flip. I roamed and they never asked me to stop. I think they are very dedicated to seeing that I left relaxed. Then I awoke and my dream was over. Or was it a dream. I am not sure.

Charlieo
07-13-15, 13:07
Back to Hot Stones in South Burlington. Walked in and to my surprise, I see Candy from the Rutland location. She recognized me and said she was glad to see me. Said she had only been there a couple days and wondered why I was there. Said I lived closer. 80 to the house, massage rooms are upstairs so they lead you into shower and you undress there. Great shower with plenty of attention and scraped and scrubbed my feet like my SO says I need, even shampooed my hair which was great after long hot day.

Gives deep good pressure massage, works out the kinks, little tease and the flip and everything good. PM if you like. She introduced me to another younger prettier one on the way out with light hair for an Asian. Didn't get her name but seemed very friendly. I will be back.

See.

Charlieo
07-15-15, 21:14
Ok, back here. You guys really need to step up and partake and report. 80 to the house. Had Jenny this time who I was introduced to last time. Great TS, younger, slim, no ass like a Korean, loose shirt and be cups hangin out, not model material but nice looking and cool. Nice TS and she asked and shampooed my hair. Great about drying me off, great deep tissue massage, and awesome hot towel with back walking. Soft tease, and after flip, great massage. Details avail via PM I will repeat.

Wwppg
07-22-15, 11:59
Ok, back here. You guys really need to step up and partake and report. 80 to the house. Had Jenny this time who I was introduced to last time. Great TS, younger, slim, no ass like a Korean, loose shirt and be cups hangin out, not model material but nice looking and cool. Nice TS and she asked and shampooed my hair. Great about drying me off, great deep tissue massage, and awesome hot towel with back walking. Soft tease, and after flip, great massage. Details avail via PM I will repeat.Went to Oasis on Shelburne Road. TS was fine, massage was below average, flip was mechanical. Was a Korean lady. Said she was in her 30's. Looked like she was in her 40's.

I won't go again. Unless I know they have other girls. Anyone know?

Wwppg
07-22-15, 12:01
Ok, back here. You guys really need to step up and partake and report. 80 to the house. Had Jenny this time who I was introduced to last time. Great TS, younger, slim, no ass like a Korean, loose shirt and be cups hangin out, not model material but nice looking and cool. Nice TS and she asked and shampooed my hair. Great about drying me off, great deep tissue massage, and awesome hot towel with back walking. Soft tease, and after flip, great massage. Details avail via PM I will repeat.If I plan on going there. Who should be by first / second option?

Wwppg
07-22-15, 12:54
What is the scene at this massage place in the mall? Has anyone had any luck? Please share?

Chesty3086
07-22-15, 20:13
There are two AMPs with Hot Stones in their name. Elite Hot Stones on Rt 7 in Rutland, and Oasis Hot Stones on Shelburne Road in Burlington (or maybe it's South Burlington -- a bit south of the connecter on ramp).

The Rutland place is friendly, several on staff, and an elderly lady who does the TS and then hands you off to a younger -- but not young -- girl for the massage. No extras, but nice HE.

The Burlington place is super clean, staff in thirties there, and a full menu BUT very steep freight for the extras.

As always, YMMV. Report back if it does.

Charlieo
07-23-15, 09:24
There is another that is JS Hot Stones. Back there again and had Jennie for the second time. Not gorgeous but cute and young and thin and very accommodating. Best TS ever, very thorough with little teasing, asks if I want hair shampooed so that was awesome. Dries you down completely. Gives a great massage including hot towels with back walking, awesome experience. Lots of fun and no problem with standard tip. PM for details.

There are two AMPs with Hot Stones in their name. Elite Hot Stones on Rt 7 in Rutland, and Oasis Hot Stones on Shelburne Road in Burlington (or maybe it's South Burlington -- a bit south of the connecter on ramp).

The Rutland place is friendly, several on staff, and an elderly lady who does the TS and then hands you off to a younger -- but not young -- girl for the massage. No extras, but nice HE.

The Burlington place is super clean, staff in thirties there, and a full menu BUT very steep freight for the extras.

As always, YMMV. Report back if it does.

ArquettePond
07-25-15, 22:40
I went to JS Hot Stones and was greeted by Tina. Thin, fairly cute therapist. She gave an average massage but was quite friendly. She was also accommodating at the end and I left the standard tip. Interestingly, I saw Candy, who has been at the Shelburne Road Oasis Spa for years at this spa. Did not get a chance to ask her when she moved.

There is another that is JS Hot Stones. Back there again and had Jennie for the second time. Not gorgeous but cute and young and thin and very accommodating. Best TS ever, very thorough with little teasing, asks if I want hair shampooed so that was awesome. Dries you down completely. Gives a great massage including hot towels with back walking, awesome experience. Lots of fun and no problem with standard tip. PM for details.

Gilligan46
07-26-15, 23:51
If I plan on going there. Who should be by first / second option?Saw Jennie for the second time. She gives the BEST table shower ever. Cleaned every nook and crevice very thoroughly. Mr happy was very happy during the Ts. She also gives a very thorough massage. After the flip we were of to the races. We came in a 69th place. She has a very nice bod.

Justtommy
08-01-15, 14:22
Saw Jennie for the second time. She gives the BEST table shower ever. Cleaned every nook and crevice very thoroughly. Mr happy was very happy during the Ts. She also gives a very thorough massage. After the flip we were of to the races. We came in a 69th place. She has a very nice bod.In town on business from Chicago, stopped by and saw Jennie this morning, very thorough TS, awesome massage, what a Cowgirl! Will be stopping back by again before I leave next weekend!

Anything good on BP? Ok to pm me if needed, doesn't seem like there is any SW action to be had here unlike Chicago.

Thanks in advance.

Tommy.

Gilligan46
08-09-15, 16:59
In town on business from Chicago, stopped by and saw Jennie this morning, very thorough TS, awesome massage, what a Cowgirl! Will be stopping back by again before I leave next weekend!

Anything good on BP? Ok to pm me if needed, doesn't seem like there is any SW action to be had here unlike Chicago.

Thanks in advance.

Tommy.Some interesting ads in the escort section. But I like the Asian massage parlors because I can usually walk in without an appointment. I also enjoy the table shower and the massages. Today I stopped at hot stones in s Burlington. I had Yoko this time. She does a very nice table shower. There us no crack or crevices not thoroughly cleaned. The massage was good but jennies does a better one. After the flip I started to dream. I dreamed of BJ, s, 69,s, mutual self pleasures. Deep throats, and clitty licking. I must say that everything in Vermont is very expensive including these sessions. Can get better in Tucson for half the price here. But that's life. So I highly recommend Yoko but I think jennnie might just edge het out in technique and price. Try them both and enjoy your dreaming.

JFromVt
08-09-15, 20:04
Some interesting ads in the escort section. But I like the Asian massage parlors because I can usually walk in without an appointment. I also enjoy the table shower and the massages. Today I stopped at hot stones in s Burlington. I had Yoko this time. She does a very nice table shower. There us no crack or crevices not thoroughly cleaned. The massage was good but jennies does a better one. After the flip I started to dream. I dreamed of BJ, s, 69,s, mutual self pleasures. Deep throats, and clitty licking. I must say that everything in Vermont is very expensive including these sessions. Can get better in Tucson for half the price here. But that's life. So I highly recommend Yoko but I think jennnie might just edge het out in technique and price. Try them both and enjoy your dreaming.I had Yoko also this week. She did not give me a table shower, which was disappointing. Good massage though, and very accommodating after the flip. Price was a bit high, maybe I am not a good negotiator. But we got along fine. May try again, but price was a negative.

Gilligan46
08-11-15, 23:30
I had Yoko also this week. She did not give me a table shower, which was disappointing. Good massage though, and very accommodating after the flip. Price was a bit high, maybe I am not a good negotiator. But we got along fine. May try again, but price was a negative.All you have to do is say you want the t a the shower. Yes the price is too high. But that is true of everything in Vermont.

Achmed46
08-25-15, 12:06
I have had massages by both Wendy and Cindy. That do awesome massages. After the flip, the massages feel really good. But no table shower and no additional services. But certainly way less monetary outlay. Overall a very relaxing experience.

Charlieo
09-01-15, 14:26
Anyone been here yet? Just noticed this ad. Not sure how long they have been open.

See.

Gilligan46
09-03-15, 23:21
Anyone been here yet? Just noticed this ad. Not sure how long they have been open.

See.Have not tried it. Toft and let us know how it is.

Wwppg
09-09-15, 13:23
Have not tried it. Toft and let us know how it is.Tried this new place. Fairly new. Three massage rooms. And saw a couple of girls both looked nice (7/10). One looked younger than the other. Only slightly though. I was assigned the other one (I think her name was April). 70 $ house fee. Massage was ok (5/10). Usual limited tease on face down. After the flip the teases were nicer. Asked if I needed a HJ. Asked for 70 $ . Settled for $60. OK to touch UTC. Will repeat. Although slightly pricey. But want to check out the other girl.

Gilligan46
09-09-15, 22:20
Tried this new place. Fairly new. Three massage rooms. And saw a couple of girls both looked nice (7/10). One looked younger than the other. Only slightly though. I was assigned the other one (I think her name was April). 70 $ house fee. Massage was ok (5/10). Usual limited tease on face down. After the flip the teases were nicer. Asked if I needed a HJ. Asked for 70 $ . Settled for $60. OK to touch UTC. Will repeat. Although slightly pricey. But want to check out the other girl.What is you T see?

Orch13
09-10-15, 12:18
What is you T see?UTC. Under the clothing.

Gilligan46
09-11-15, 10:10
utc. Under the clothing.fiv? Titties? Butt?

Gilligan46
09-12-15, 14:56
Tried this new place. Fairly new. Three massage rooms. And saw a couple of girls both looked nice (7/10). One looked younger than the other. Only slightly though. I was assigned the other one (I think her name was April). 70 $ house fee. Massage was ok (5/10). Usual limited tease on face down. After the flip the teases were nicer. Asked if I needed a HJ. Asked for 70 $ . Settled for $60. OK to touch UTC. Will repeat. Although slightly pricey. But want to check out the other girl.Thanks for the info. I tried it out. Wow. We finally have a place where the girls look like the ones on the advertisements. Lisa is 24 and very good looking. Her titties are ample and perfect shape with perfect nipples. The massage is a 6 on the 1 thru 10 scale. But is that really why I am there? Her coworker also has great tits. Will give get a whirl on my next visit.

EyChang
09-18-15, 17:30
Thanks for the info. I tried it out. Wow. We finally have a place where the girls look like the ones on the advertisements. Lisa is 24 and very good looking. Her titties are ample and perfect shape with perfect nipples. The massage is a 6 on the 1 thru 10 scale. But is that really why I am there? Her coworker also has great tits. Will give get a whirl on my next visit.Just joined this group to share my info.

I was just at this location yesterday around 11 AM and was met by April at the door. She is a 7/10 Chinese girl (I would say late 20's early 30's) who does not speak English. She spoke to me in Chinese be / see I am asian but I told her I don't understand. In any case, I was led to the door on the right, which led to a fairly large room for an MP. It was fairly dark and she played Chinese music on her iphone. Interestingly enough she did not leave as I got undressed and asked for $50 for half an hour.

The massage itself was actually not bad and when I flipped over she asked me if I wanted a HJ. She initially quoted me 60, but I was able to get her down to 50. She was actually fairly gentle and did not try to rush things. She had see-the cups and allowed me to touch them and suck on them both. She also allowed some roaming underneath and I could see some tattoos and that she was unshaven. In any case, I asked if she would do anything more, and she quoted me 80 for a BJ and nothing more than that.

When things were over, she cleaned me up nicely and gave me a business card that said if I book 10 massages, the next one would be free. I will probably see her again and will see if I can get some extras. In the mean time, I will try to see when the other girls work and pay them a visit also.

Charlieo
09-21-15, 08:14
Great report. We need more local members to report. Haven't been here and may plan a visit soon. There were some changes at White Street so I wonder if the personnel has returned that were there before. If anyone has been there, I would love to know.

See.

Just joined this group to share my info.

I was just at this location yesterday around 11 AM and was met by April at the door. She is a 7/10 Chinese girl (I would say late 20's early 30's) who does not speak English. She spoke to me in Chinese be / see I am asian but I told her I don't understand. In any case, I was led to the door on the right, which led to a fairly large room for an MP. It was fairly dark and she played Chinese music on her iphone. Interestingly enough she did not leave as I got undressed and asked for $50 for half an hour.

The massage itself was actually not bad and when I flipped over she asked me if I wanted a HJ. She initially quoted me 60, but I was able to get her down to 50. She was actually fairly gentle and did not try to rush things. She had see-the cups and allowed me to touch them and suck on them both. She also allowed some roaming underneath and I could see some tattoos and that she was unshaven. In any case, I asked if she would do anything more, and she quoted me 80 for a BJ and nothing more than that.

When things were over, she cleaned me up nicely and gave me a business card that said if I book 10 massages, the next one would be free. I will probably see her again and will see if I can get some extras. In the mean time, I will try to see when the other girls work and pay them a visit also.

Gilligan46
09-22-15, 10:33
Great report. We need more local members to report. Haven't been here and may plan a visit soon. There were some changes at White Street so I wonder if the personnel has returned that were there before. If anyone has been there, I would love to know.

See.Was there last week. Had Linda. Just HJ. The table shower was very good but no extended menu. Hope Yoko and Jennie come back.

Jay499
09-26-15, 21:55
Witch massage parlor is better.

Js stone massage or Chinese massage in Burlington on pearl street.

Gilligan46
09-27-15, 13:38
Witch massage parlor is better.

Js stone massage or Chinese massage in Burlington on pearl street.You have one post. Are you uncle LEO?

ArquettePond
10-06-15, 08:13
Here we go again.

http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/story/news/crime/2015/10/05/colchester-police-homeland-security-investigating-spa/73396156/

EyChang
10-08-15, 13:31
Here we go again.

http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/story/news/crime/2015/10/05/colchester-police-homeland-security-investigating-spa/73396156/Thanks for the info. That's unfortunate.

EyChang
10-15-15, 14:30
Just had another visit on pearl. Met with Lisa (early 30's? Chinese). She's not a small girl but definitely not fat. She quoted me 50 for 30 min or 70 for an hour. Went with the 30 min option. She provided a very firm massage that hurt a bit. On the flip, she asked me if I wanted a HJ and asked for 50. I offered her 40 which she accepted. She provided a decent HJ but the good part was that she let me touch and suck on her nipples / breasts. She has AMAZING breasts. Very large yet firm. I highly recommend playing with them.

Charlieo
10-23-15, 11:10
Are there any other options there besides Lisa? Sounds like great service but I am curious of anyone thinner. Also, anyone get any additional extras?? PM is fine.

Also, anyone been to Shelburne Road lately? What is available there?

Thanks, see.

Just had another visit on pearl. Met with Lisa (early 30's? Chinese). She's not a small girl but definitely not fat. She quoted me 50 for 30 min or 70 for an hour. Went with the 30 min option. She provided a very firm massage that hurt a bit. On the flip, she asked me if I wanted a HJ and asked for 50. I offered her 40 which she accepted. She provided a decent HJ but the good part was that she let me touch and suck on her nipples / breasts. She has AMAZING breasts. Very large yet firm. I highly recommend playing with them.

EyChang
10-25-15, 12:04
As far as I can tell, there are two workers (Lisa and April). Both have similar bodies but I prefer April.

Are there any other options there besides Lisa? Sounds like great service but I am curious of anyone thinner. Also, anyone get any additional extras?? PM is fine.

Also, anyone been to Shelburne Road lately? What is available there?

Thanks, see.

Gilligan46
12-04-15, 17:42
I went to JS Hot Stones and was greeted by Tina. Thin, fairly cute therapist. She gave an average massage but was quite friendly. She was also accommodating at the end and I left the standard tip. Interestingly, I saw Candy, who has been at the Shelburne Road Oasis Spa for years at this spa. Did not get a chance to ask her when she moved.Does any one know if Jennie or Yoko are back at hot stones.

Oxat1278
12-09-15, 14:29
Any intel on the AMP on Church Street? Very public location but perhaps the reward inside is worthwhile? Still working on figuring out the "lay of the land" as it were.

Charlieo
12-10-15, 08:40
Unless things have changed, there is no happy there. An excellent massage if that is what you seek.

Any intel on the AMP on Church Street? Very public location but perhaps the reward inside is worthwhile? Still working on figuring out the "lay of the land" as it were.

MikeKydd
12-19-15, 09:49
I saw an article in the Free Press that the place on Pearl was raided by police. Are they still open or did they shut down?

Oxat1278
12-19-15, 15:40
I saw an article in the Free Press that the place on Pearl was raided by police. Are they still open or did they shut down?Their last BP ad is from Nov. 21 if that is any indication.

Gilligan46
12-20-15, 11:19
Any intel on the AMP on Church Street? Very public location but perhaps the reward inside is worthwhile? Still working on figuring out the "lay of the land" as it were.Definitely massage only. But a great massage for 55 for an hour.

Charlieo
12-21-15, 09:15
So it looks like Oasis in Shelburne is open again or at least there is an ad in CL. Anyone been back??

Also has anyone tried her?? https://burlington.craigslist.org/thp/5368374876.html.

Wrong spot but my most recent visit was Cozy in Bennington was very fun so if you are willing to drive. PM for details.

Merry Christmas guys!

See.

Phariot135
12-25-15, 16:05
Also has anyone tried her?? https://burlington.craigslist.org/thp/5368374876.html.

Doing some searching she comes up as probably being totally legit, no extras. Probably killer massage, though.

Chesty3086
01-10-16, 14:07
Still offers FS.

Charlieo
01-21-16, 13:31
Anyone been to Hot Stones on White Street? Interested as to whether experience has improved. How old, attractive and how was the massage and.

That being said, hearing about any other experiences locally would be appreciated. PM is fine, Thanks in advance.

See.

VB012
01-21-16, 16:44
European woman who offers a very nice Full Body Swedish Massage in a great downtown studio. She used to mention undraped option in her both her CL and BP ads. She no longer does so I think she is trying to get away from doing this. YMMV, I have always gotten a very "complete" FBM (one way only, no touching her). Not sure what her current rules for new clients are but you will be guaranteed at least a wonderful therapeutic massage experience from a beautiful young woman with a sexy European accent. http://burlington.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relaxing-therapeutic-full-body-swedish-massage-now-in-downtown-office/3460101.

Phariot135
01-24-16, 11:16
Anyone been to Hot Stones on White Street? Interested as to whether experience has improved. How old, attractive and how was the massage and.

That being said, hearing about any other experiences locally would be appreciated. PM is fine, Thanks in advance.

See.Stopped in twice in the past month, got a massage the first time, opted to just leave the second as they are definitely not the most youthful ladies there. Can't remember the name from the first time, but mediocre massage, though the atmosphere and room were very nice. TS was a bit perfunctory.

Charlieo
01-24-16, 15:32
Appreciate your post as it saved me a trip there to avoid exactly what you experienced. Shelburne Road seems to always have a full menu for a lot of money but massage can be lacking. Downtown swedish massage lacks proper massage skills and does not allow roaming. Have had my best experience at Cozy in Bennington, not cheap but great overall experience. Would love some utr action that included great massage from an attractive provider who provided full naked access roaming. Full service would be a bonus but talented skills to facilitate an extended release by hand or mouth can be even better. Anyone know of an option like this locally? Feel free to PM. Stay safe.

See.

Stopped in twice in the past month, got a massage the first time, opted to just leave the second as they are definitely not the most youthful ladies there. Can't remember the name from the first time, but mediocre massage, though the atmosphere and room were very nice. TS was a bit perfunctory.

JohnnyBravo22
01-24-16, 22:42
1st time poster, long time reader.

I wanted to post my report to the board for a while, and finally now I'm doing it. Went there before the mini raid back in November. Rang the doorbell was greeted by woman mid-thirties, don't remember the name. 1st time there she told me 80 for the hr. Took the money and walked me into the room, told me to undress and that she'd be back. Laid down on the table, she came back in and asked if I wanted shower, I said yes. She had me wait about 5 mins then walked me in. Great experience would highly recommend it, teased the boys throughout. Dried me off and back to the room, offered medium message not bad, not great. I started teasing her as she moved around the table with about 10 minutes left, went for the flip. Asked me what I wanted, hard to understand her but I made out they had a pretty full menu with steep prices. As the 1st time opted for HE, paid and off to town she went. It was good but quick. Cleaned me off and dressed me and sent me on my way, told me to come back soon with a hug.

Overall a great experience, 80 to house, 60 to girl. I felt it was fair as a first timer.

Now to the real question I'm getting the itch again, and want to return and get the more that was on the menu. However, the raid has scared me off, but I see them posing again on CL. Anyone with a recent experience is it back open and good to go?

I know this is long but I wanted to get it all out there for you guys, happy to finally be a part of this board, let's keep it going, us VT's deserve it.

DM with any questions.

Cheers,

JohnnyBravo22.

Charlieo
01-25-16, 10:27
Thanks much for your report. You are good to go at that location but they do rotate girls. Friend of mine got a girl named Candy back when you were there, I would ask for her although can't be sure if she will be there. 200 tip will get you whatever you want. Please post when you go. Nice to see some activity.

1st time poster, long time reader.

I wanted to post my report to the board for a while, and finally now I'm doing it. Went there before the mini raid back in November. Rang the doorbell was greeted by woman mid-thirties, don't remember the name. 1st time there she told me 80 for the hr. Took the money and walked me into the room, told me to undress and that she'd be back. Laid down on the table, she came back in and asked if I wanted shower, I said yes. She had me wait about 5 mins then walked me in. Great experience would highly recommend it, teased the boys throughout. Dried me off and back to the room, offered medium message not bad, not great. I started teasing her as she moved around the table with about 10 minutes left, went for the flip. Asked me what I wanted, hard to understand her but I made out they had a pretty full menu with steep prices. As the 1st time opted for HE, paid and off to town she went. It was good but quick. Cleaned me off and dressed me and sent me on my way, told me to come back soon with a hug.

Overall a great experience, 80 to house, 60 to girl. I felt it was fair as a first timer.

Now to the real question I'm getting the itch again, and want to return and get the more that was on the menu. However, the raid has scared me off, but I see them posing again on CL. Anyone with a recent experience is it back open and good to go?

I know this is long but I wanted to get it all out there for you guys, happy to finally be a part of this board, let's keep it going, us VT's deserve it.

DM with any questions.

Cheers,

JohnnyBravo22.

Bizioto
01-28-16, 13:12
Hello Guys,

First time poster.

Anyways, did someone ever try 5 Stars Massage on Backpage?

She looks very hot. I know she used to advertise on CL last summer, saying she is form California.

BTW, I tried Tracey last summer. Wow a good massage but no wag. I found that she had a hot body for her age. Too bad no finish. She had a strong personality and she was a bit flaky.

Thanks,

Biz.

VB012
01-28-16, 23:21
Hello Guys,

First time poster.

She looks very hot. I know she used to advertise on CL last summer, saying she is form California.

BTW, I tried Tracey last summer. Wow a good massage but no wag. I found that she had a hot body for her age. Too bad no finish. She had a strong personality and she was a bit flaky.

Thanks,

Biz.I Saw Corinne this summer. She is indeed very pretty. She definitely has the Cali girl vibe. She talked WAY too much, provided a strictly therapeutic fully draped massage and charged me $100. "worldly bodywork will have you feeling blissed out. Come chillax with me" makes you think (hope) there will be a sensual component. YMMV but all I got was a very expensive average quality 50 min massage. Tracey is no longer in the area. I also hopefully partook while she was here. No HE but at least I did get a really good relaxing (quiet) 65 min massage for half of what "5 Star" is charging.

Chesty3086
02-05-16, 17:23
Hello Guys,

First time poster.

She looks very hot.

Biz.In all my AMP experience since the creation of BP, we're talking about a hundred or more visits, I have never seen a masseuse who came close to matching the girls in the ads.

VtDave802
02-20-16, 20:17
Just went, first time going to any AMP. Got Hannah, slightly older but very small girl, cute enough. Barely spoke english. Met me at the door, collected the $80 fee.

Barely knew what I was doing, so I put on a towel after she left, which she immediately took off after she got back in. Ok massage for 25-30 minutes or so (haven't had enough real massages to compare quality, not that it matters), while she climbed all around me on the table. Asked if it was my first time, said yeah.

After the flip, she simply pointed at my dick and said "massage? Said yes and she started. Took off her shirt and let me play with her breasts when I asked, but wouldn't take off her skirt. Said no to a BJ, and to letting me finish on her (think she said "not in here" though, maybe if the shower had been free when I got there I could have, idk).

After finishing up, she gave me the shower and cleaned me completely. At no point did she ever talk about tip, so I just gave her $60 based on what previous posters have said here. She gave me a hug and sent me on my way.

Charlieo
02-22-16, 15:13
Great job on your first posting and welcome to the world of AMPs. If you don't know the masseuse, it is a good idea to ask for the table shower when you go in. This is how they determine how clean you are. To let them know what you are there for, don't put a towel on, they will put one on when you go to the table shower. If they put it on when you come back to the massage table, just pull it off and say you don't need that. They will get the idea. When you are on your stomach some light rubbing of their legs working up to the her butt will let her know what you want. If she backs away and pushes your hand away, you may be not be getting any happiness. This won't happen at this Oasis. Hannah sounds cute and typically more is available here although they want to you to fork over serious dough for it. It may be that is was your first time that she limited your options plus no shower at beginning. Great first post and please keep contributing.

Just went, first time going to any AMP. Got Hannah, slightly older but very small girl, cute enough. Barely spoke english. Met me at the door, collected the $80 fee.

Barely knew what I was doing, so I put on a towel after she left, which she immediately took off after she got back in. Ok massage for 25-30 minutes or so (haven't had enough real massages to compare quality, not that it matters), while she climbed all around me on the table. Asked if it was my first time, said yeah.

After the flip, she simply pointed at my dick and said "massage? Said yes and she started. Took off her shirt and let me play with her breasts when I asked, but wouldn't take off her skirt. Said no to a BJ, and to letting me finish on her (think she said "not in here" though, maybe if the shower had been free when I got there I could have, idk).

After finishing up, she gave me the shower and cleaned me completely. At no point did she ever talk about tip, so I just gave her $60 based on what previous posters have said here. She gave me a hug and sent me on my way.

Charlieo
02-22-16, 16:01
How was her attitude?? Was she sweet and acted like she wanted to make you happy? What was it like during the HE? Was it mechanical or talented use of hands and was she into it. As you visit places you will see wide differences. Thanks again.

VtDave802
02-22-16, 20:20
How was her attitude?? Was she sweet and acted like she wanted to make you happy? What was it like during the HE? Was it mechanical or talented use of hands and was she into it. As you visit places you will see wide differences. Thanks again.She was extremely sweet, she tried talking with me a bit and I could tell she was trying to be social and jokey some, although it was hard to keep a back and forth with her limited english. She was all smiley when we did get any small conversation in though.

The HE was ok, somewhat mechanical while it was happening, but she was all smiles during the end.

Charlieo
02-23-16, 09:43
Great info, just what I wanted to hear. Glad to have some other contributors. Will have to give her a try. Thanks again!

She was extremely sweet, she tried talking with me a bit and I could tell she was trying to be social and jokey some, although it was hard to keep a back and forth with her limited english. She was all smiley when we did get any small conversation in though.

The HE was ok, somewhat mechanical while it was happening, but she was all smiles during the end.

Charlieo
02-27-16, 20:27
Decided to give it a go. Had an itch for a massage. Showed up and woman at door said 30 minutes so I said I would be back. Came back and was let in, not cutest face but ok and body not fit. Table shower ok. Masssage lacked any training but she tried to hit all the right areas. Was on top of table and realized when flipped that she had changed into a school girl outfit. Asked to massage groin and I agreed and she went to work but pretty mechanical. Dropped her top for some nice access and sucking to natural bee's. Had a thong on under her school girl skirt and access with my hands and FIV was not denied. In fact she got wet so I think she enjoyed but the HE was pretty mechanical, just straight pumping. Wondering if I brought a condom how far I could get. Got it done and she cleaned up with all smiles and tipped her 40 which she didn't really count and gave a hug and said ask for Hannah. Wish her massage skills were better but may repeat and see if FS can be had.

VtDave802
03-02-16, 23:56
Decided to give it a go. Had an itch for a massage. Showed up and woman at door said 30 minutes so I said I would be back. Came back and was let in, not cutest face but ok and body not fit. Table shower ok. Masssage lacked any training but she tried to hit all the right areas. Was on top of table and realized when flipped that she had changed into a school girl outfit. Asked to massage groin and I agreed and she went to work but pretty mechanical. Dropped her top for some nice access and sucking to natural bee's. Had a thong on under her school girl skirt and access with my hands and FIV was not denied. In fact she got wet so I think she enjoyed but the HE was pretty mechanical, just straight pumping. Wondering if I brought a condom how far I could get. Got it done and she cleaned up with all smiles and tipped her 40 which she didn't really count and gave a hug and said ask for Hannah. Wish her massage skills were better but may repeat and see if FS can be had.She was in a school girl outfit when I went too. Did you get a name? What did she mean when she said ask for Hannah?

Charlieo
03-03-16, 09:32
When I showed up she was in yoga pants and kept that on while in the shower. I asked her then and told me her name was Hannah. I think she was telling me to remind me to ask for her as there must be others there most of the time. When she was crawling over me while I was face down I could feel her bare legs. When I flipped I saw that she had changed. Better massage technique and inspired HE would make this a great visit. Let me if you go back and PM is fine.

She was in a school girl outfit when I went too. Did you get a name? What did she mean when she said ask for Hannah?

VtDave802
03-03-16, 18:48
When I showed up she was in yoga pants and kept that on while in the shower. I asked her then and told me her name was Hannah. I think she was telling me to remind me to ask for her as there must be others there most of the time. When she was crawling over me while I was face down I could feel her bare legs. When I flipped I saw that she had changed. Better massage technique and inspired HE would make this a great visit. Let me if you go back and PM is fine.Ok, I understand what you mean now. Hannah was who I had too, and we had an almost identical experience it sounds like.

I may go back sometime in the next week or two, unsure if I should ask for Hannah again or try someone new.

Charlieo
03-03-16, 20:02
Eally seemed like there was noone else there at the time as she shooed me away for 30 minutes when I first got there. May get more mileage on second visit.

Ok, I understand what you mean now. Hannah was who I had too, and we had an almost identical experience it sounds like.

I may go back sometime in the next week or two, unsure if I should ask for Hannah again or try someone new.

VtDave802
03-09-16, 23:27
Went back there, this time got a girl named Yumi. I'd say almost as attractive as Hannah, just a little bigger. Immediately I could tell she was much less enthusiastic than Hannah was, but I was already there so couldn't back out then.

Went into the room, she told me to get myself ready, didn't even mention table shower. Came back wearing the same conservative outfit as when she greeted me. I took CharlieO's advice and did not put a towel on, but she actually put on one me this time. She didn't really seem as interested in chatting as Hannah, although her english was much better. Not great, but significantly better.

She went to town on the massage, really put some muscle into it, thought she was going to break me once or twice. As I said before I'm not a massage expert or anything, but she gave me the impression that she actually had an idea of what she was doing. It was much less (although still somewhat) flirtatious. This is in comparison to Hannah who was being much flirtier, but was more of a rub than a massage. This went on for about 25 minutes. My back actually feels decent now from it I have to admit.

Finally she took the towel off. Unlike Hannah who gave me the flip and straight up asked if I wanted a dick massage, Yumi was a lot more discrete. Started brushing up against it a lot while I was still face down, repeatedly, until she was doing almost nothing BUT that. I got the vibe that she was going to have me initiate the flip myself, so I did. Then she just started going for the HE.

HE was less mechanical than Hannah, she mixed it up a little bit, played with balls some (although not really my thing), etc. Still was pretty mechanical overall, not great. And nowhere near as much enthusiasm as Hannah, which is more important IMO. Still took off her top and let me play with her tits, also turned down the BJ (I pointed out I brought condoms), and turned down taking her pants off. Finished me off and sent me on my way, gave her a $40 tip.

Overall I'd say my back got a better deal than my dick. Think I'll call next time and see who's available instead of just going for a walkin, I would definitely prefer Hannah.

Charlieo
03-11-16, 20:18
Never know, Hannah could have rotated out. Even if you call, you can't be sure who you would get. Overall great report. Check vt other areas for news about Bennington.

Went back there, this time got a girl named Yumi. I'd say almost as attractive as Hannah, just a little bigger. Immediately I could tell she was much less enthusiastic than Hannah was, but I was already there so couldn't back out then.

Went into the room, she told me to get myself ready, didn't even mention table shower. Came back wearing the same conservative outfit as when she greeted me. I took CharlieO's advice and did not put a towel on, but she actually put on one me this time. She didn't really seem as interested in chatting as Hannah, although her english was much better. Not great, but significantly better.

She went to town on the massage, really put some muscle into it, thought she was going to break me once or twice. As I said before I'm not a massage expert or anything, but she gave me the impression that she actually had an idea of what she was doing. It was much less (although still somewhat) flirtatious. This is in comparison to Hannah who was being much flirtier, but was more of a rub than a massage. This went on for about 25 minutes. My back actually feels decent now from it I have to admit.

Finally she took the towel off. Unlike Hannah who gave me the flip and straight up asked if I wanted a dick massage, Yumi was a lot more discrete. Started brushing up against it a lot while I was still face down, repeatedly, until she was doing almost nothing BUT that. I got the vibe that she was going to have me initiate the flip myself, so I did. Then she just started going for the HE.

HE was less mechanical than Hannah, she mixed it up a little bit, played with balls some (although not really my thing), etc. Still was pretty mechanical overall, not great. And nowhere near as much enthusiasm as Hannah, which is more important IMO. Still took off her top and let me play with her tits, also turned down the BJ (I pointed out I brought condoms), and turned down taking her pants off. Finished me off and sent me on my way, gave her a $40 tip.

Overall I'd say my back got a better deal than my dick. Think I'll call next time and see who's available instead of just going for a walkin, I would definitely prefer Hannah.

GoFastVt
03-17-16, 17:34
Anyone know anything about the place on White St that advertises on CL?

Charlieo
03-30-16, 19:12
Okay. Got the itch. !! Anyone have any recents visits and intel good or bad?? May make a stop in next couple days.

Any utr is appreciated, PM is fine.

Thanks in advance!

Charlieo
04-01-16, 19:20
Had the itch so went this afternoon. Greeted by a taller but not the most attractive masseuse, asked if I called and scheduled. I said no and she said someone called and asked for a time earlier than I was there.

Asked if I wanted a shower and I said I love table shower. Shower was ok but there was a lot of scrubbing with face cloth making sure my butt and groin was clean. Back to room and the back massage was done well. I asked what her name is and she said Yumi, so I don't know if it was the same as vt Dave802 but it doesn't seem like it. She did a nice job of back massage and everything went very well. For any details, Pm is welcome. I will be back.

Cheers, see.

VtDave802
04-17-16, 23:46
Went back to Oasis today, saw Yumi again. Much, much better experience with her this time than last time. She was much more enthusiastic than last time, much more flirtatious. Got the table shower. The massage was much more brief and spent a lot more time on the HE, since she knew me now is my guess. Even the HE was much better this time. She let me play with her boobs again. Gave her a $50 this time because of how much better it was. I guess I just got her on a bad day last time.

Charlieo
04-18-16, 06:41
I agree. Yumi does a good job with the massage and she has great skills for everything else!!

Went back to Oasis today, saw Yumi again. Much, much better experience with her this time than last time. She was much more enthusiastic than last time, much more flirtatious. Got the table shower. The massage was much more brief and spent a lot more time on the HE, since she knew me now is my guess. Even the HE was much better this time. She let me play with her boobs again. Gave her a $50 this time because of how much better it was. I guess I just got her on a bad day last time.

Charlieo
05-01-16, 18:54
Went there and was surprised to be greeted by someone cuter than Yumi. Nicer tits and nice butt. Table shower was nice, some scrubbing and then all hands and some nice fingernails. Some nice massage on back and butt and legs and feet. Not MT but ok. Did some lotion and clean up with hot towels. Details feel free to PM.

Have fun.

VB012
06-20-16, 15:15
Glitter ad is Mary at Lifetime massage, here is the ad:

Glitter.

Posted: Monday, June 20,2016 11:10 AM.

A GENTLEMANS MASSAGE. DISCRET PRIVATE PROFESIONAL.

802-825-7660. $150 and up per hour its the experience. Come in let us pamper you one or two girl massages available appt necessary.

Pearl st, 05452.

I have seen her for therapeutic massage but she would talk (and I do mean talk I. E. Discretion is not guaranteed) in great detail about clients whom she saw for HE sensual massage. She is early 50's petite, lots of tats and has a set of bolt on C / D cup breasts. If you go to see her make sure to let her know that you don't want her to reveal your identity or any other private details to anyone else!

Charlieo
06-22-16, 04:51
Where was this ad posted?? I know a guy who had an office in the building where she was on Williston Road. He said he could hear her talking through the walls and wasn't sure he would get a massage from her because of the talking. He did not mention HE but I bet that is what he meant!!

Glitter ad is Mary at Lifetime massage, here is the ad:

Glitter.

Posted: Monday, June 20,2016 11:10 AM.

A GENTLEMANS MASSAGE. DISCRET PRIVATE PROFESIONAL.

802-825-7660. $150 and up per hour its the experience. Come in let us pamper you one or two girl massages available appt necessary.

Pearl st, 05452.

I have seen her for therapeutic massage but she would talk (and I do mean talk I. E. Discretion is not guaranteed) in great detail about clients whom she saw for HE sensual massage. She is early 50's petite, lots of tats and has a set of bolt on C / D cup breasts. If you go to see her make sure to let her know that you don't want her to reveal your identity or any other private details to anyone else!

VB012
06-22-16, 10:47
The ad is in BP services section under massage. Another thing to note it states $150 and up. She talked to me about upselling clients in some cases claiming to to be getting $$$ or more per session so make sure to get specific details about the cost and service up front.

Charlieo
06-24-16, 05:59
Another great visit with Yumi. Relaxing, comprehensive table shower. She gives a great massage that concentrates on your back, glutes and legs. I am always very relaxed when I leave. PM for more details. 80 to the house, 80 to Yumi as she keeps getting better.

Gilligan46
06-29-16, 16:59
Another great visit with Yumi. Relaxing, comprehensive table shower. She gives a great massage that concentrates on your back, glutes and legs. I am always very relaxed when I leave. PM for more details. 80 to the house, 80 to Yumi as she keeps getting better.I took Charlie's advice and asked for Yumi. He is right on. I like how she climbs on to do the massage. The reading is great. I contributes 20 more than charliep did. I think I may have received a little more service though. Wumi makes sure her clients are happy before they leave.

Charlieo
07-08-16, 14:13
Another great visit with Yumi. Her massage skills seem to be getting even better! PM for details!

Charlieo
07-13-16, 20:59
Okay, I am hooked by Yumi, great TS, massage and more. PM for details. Indulge before she rotates out.

Charlieo
07-19-16, 12:03
Word is that Oasis is closing July 25th. Not much time to be massaged by Yumi. PM for details.

VB012
07-21-16, 00:48
Saw Megan for an hour massage last week. BP ads in both massage and body rubs July 15 and 16 respectively with number ending in 5934. Pics are real although it has been many years since she was 30 years old. Easy appointment setup via text and informed me that draping was optional. She has a neat, clean ground floor apartment in BTVs Old North End. When I arrived I found her door open about 6 inches, knocked, stuck my head inside and called out. Saw Megan asleep in her bed. I almost left but was able to get her to wake up by calling out again from across the room. She was very apologetic, put some clothes on and invited me in. She made us some coffee, washed up in her bathroom and required some time to become fully conscious. She set up her table in the living area and then her landlord knocked and asked to come in to look at a broken fan in the bathroom. An hour after I had arrived we finally got ready for the massage. She would only discuss additional services mentioned in her ad in person. She said she normally charges. 5 for HJ or BJ on top of the. 65 per hour fee for the massage but because of all hassle she offered a HE for free to make things up to me. I opted for BJ and got on the table for an un-draped massage. She provided a pretty good therapeutic massage. She finished with a very nice BBBJTCWS. Did a nice job handling the boys and rubbing my prostate while she sucked junior from top to bottom. Kept up nice stimulation after my nut licking up every last drop until my erection was gone. Offered me a shower but I decided to pass since things had already taken so long. All in all she was very sweet and accommodating and I left feeling very relaxed. Will probably try seeing her again based on the quality of her service once it finally got underway.

VtDave802
07-28-16, 21:04
It's nearby, but haven't heard anything.

Charlieo
07-29-16, 07:08
I also would like intel. PM is fine.

It's nearby, but haven't heard anything.

MikeKydd
08-05-16, 11:33
Does anyone know if In Spa on Chrich Street as added extras or are they still legit?

MikeKydd
08-05-16, 14:18
It's nearby, but haven't heard anything.I was there last week. Had Li-Li, forthy's maybe, thin with nice big C or small D's. She didn't rush the time and seemed very in the moment. Not a clock watcher or mechanical. No trying to get a bigger tip, which is always nice.

I'm planning repeating with her tomorrow if anything beyond basic service happens I'll update.

Charlieo
08-08-16, 16:39
Description sounds like woman that was there with Yoko a year ago. Could it be her??

I was there last week. Had Li-Li, forthy's maybe, thin with nice big C or small D's. She didn't rush the time and seemed very in the moment. Not a clock watcher or mechanical. No trying to get a bigger tip, which is always nice.

I'm planning repeating with her tomorrow if anything beyond basic service happens I'll update.

JFromVt
08-16-16, 12:56
Does anyone know if In Spa on Chrich Street as added extras or are they still legit?Went there last month. Nice older women named Anna. Very flirty and undraped, but no extras. Actually a good deep tissue massage, great for my aching upper back. Based on previous posts, I don't think you will get any extras even if you are a regular customer. It's been open a few years, BTV police have closed down the places offering extras on Pearl and Battery St.

Gilligan46
08-17-16, 22:24
It's nearby, but haven't heard anything.Been there last year and once this summer. Last year two different gal gave mfe great experiences. This summer Li li was fun but not as fun as last year. Senior members can pm me for details. Uncle LEO reads this stuff ænd I don't want to give any reason to close this place.

Gilligan46
08-18-16, 23:50
Been there last year and once this summer. Last year two different gal gave mfe great experiences. This summer Li li was fun but not as fun as last year. Senior members can pm me for details. Uncle LEO reads this stuff nd I don't want to give any reason to close this place.Visited again today. Li Li has improved. Definitely worth a visit. Excellent table shower. Lots of flirting. Senior members can pm for details.

Charlieo
09-06-16, 13:14
Anyone visit Li Li lately?? Just want to know if she is still there at JS Hot Stones.

Thanks.

MikeKydd
09-07-16, 13:17
Anyone visit Li Li lately?? Just want to know if she is still there at JS Hot Stones.

Thanks.I was there on Saturday. She is still there. From the what I gathered from talking with her, she will be there for a while.

Charlieo
09-08-16, 09:35
Hey Mike, thanks for the info. Appreciate it.

I was there on Saturday. She is still there. From the what I gathered from talking with her, she will be there for a while.

Gilligan46
10-01-16, 16:54
We all know that there are absolutely no extras to be had at the church St AMP. But if you want a great massage at a reasonable price, it is the place to go. Went today because I wanted a good massage. I had gone to glitter yesterday and had the sexual tension released very well. So I just needed the massage. 55 for an hour. 80 for 1 1/2 hour. I opted for the 1 1/2 hour. Everything was rubbed to perfection except the butthole, the boys and mr happy. A few times they got brushed slightly. Kept mr happy interested even though he knew there would be no happy ending. So for all you newbies that ask. No extra. Just a great massage.

Gilligan46
10-02-16, 15:02
Hey Mike, thanks for the info. Appreciate it.Li Li has gone downhill. I think she is afraid. The service was not nearly as good as the last visit. The table shower was very fun. I was anticipating a wonderful massage session. Nothing more than the STANDARD he. Left a020 $ tip. Will not go back. Glitter was money much better spent.

MikeKydd
11-16-16, 17:36
Last time I was in there I was told they would be getting new girls. This was at the end of October. Has anyone been in since to confirm? I'm planning on visiting next week.

Robbie441
11-17-16, 09:46
Last time I was in there I was told they would be getting new girls. This was at the end of October. Has anyone been in since to confirm? I'm planning on visiting next week.Was there last week. Totally lame. Save your money. Over and out.

MikeKydd
11-17-16, 15:07
Was there last week. Totally lame. Save your money. Over and out.How so? Overcharging? No extras? Safe kinda of vauge answers are cool.

Electronman
12-26-16, 09:32
Any advice on spas in the Burlington area that offer a good time? If not, where should I go in Montreal, either strip clubs or spas?

Feel free to PM if you'd prefer.

VB012
12-26-16, 11:10
There are no good spa options in Northern VT that I'm aware of. Both Glitter and BBW lady in Barre offer a genuine experience (no FS but you will leave happy). The ads in BP have real and recent pictures, locations are safe and secure, and both women aim to please their customers.

Any advice on spas in the Burlington area that offer a good time? If not, where should I go in Montreal, either strip clubs or spas?

Feel free to PM if you'd prefer.

Chesty3086
12-26-16, 11:31

Feel free to PM if you'd prefer.Montreal is a mongers paradise. Strip clubs are ok but often dorty. Massage parlors usually nice. Backpage girls terriffic and they post real pictures do hou lnow what you're getting.

Electronman
12-26-16, 23:55
Thanks for the advice. Sounds like a trip to Canada might be a good investment.

GoFastVt
01-09-17, 15:11
Anyone check this one out?

Professionals only please. Please give your age in your email. Tall, athletic / curvy, all American beauty. DD chest, 5'8" perfectly proportionate.

I will make you melt. Generous gents appreciated. Please be healthy and in shape. Relax your body and mind. Let go and feel fantastic. Will send pics when comfortable with you.

Poster's age: 30.

January 9, 2017 Backpage.

VB012
01-10-17, 10:10
She has an ad with pics in the Therapeutic Massage section. Of course right now there are no Body Rub or any other Adult Services ads on BP. I had not answered her ad in Adult Services but do know that she offered topless HE undraped massage for $$ to a select few. She may be picky about who she sees but I have heard that the right fee causes her to be less discriminating. If I won the lottery it would fun to find out what price would secure FS or more from her. She is a "Valley Girl" who can be dramatic but if you have deep pockets she does have a smokin hot bod. I saw her a while ago for a draped massage. Check my past posts for the review.

Anyone check this one out?

Professionals only please. Please give your age in your email. Tall, athletic / curvy, all American beauty. DD chest, 5'8" perfectly proportionate.

I will make you melt. Generous gents appreciated. Please be healthy and in shape. Relax your body and mind. Let go and feel fantastic. Will send pics when comfortable with you.

Poster's age: 30.

January 9, 2017 Backpage.

Vmont556
04-08-17, 13:19
I decided to take a couple trips to JS Hot Stone recently (last weekend and this weekend), and things seemed exactly the same both times. I was greeted by an asian woman in her 40's or 50's and paid. 8 for an hour massage. I saw another woman there too, perhaps early 40's, but I'm not sure if she gives massages regularly or is just there as a backup. Those two were the only ones there both times. Anyway, after paying I was led off to get a table shower. Pretty standard there, not very playful, and once I was clean she brought me up to a private massage room with a table. The body massage was actually pretty good, she is decent at identifying tight muscles / knots and working them out. She seems to concentrate mainly on the back and shoulders, but does massage the rest as well. The flip came right at the end of the hour, and I left as a happy customer both times.

If you're in the burlington area, and are mainly interested in a massage, it's not a bad for the money. Seems to pretty much be guaranteed that you will release your stress and leave happy, too. If you're looking for anything more, however, or if you prefer your masseuse to be more attractive, you may want to head elsewhere.

John Michael
04-21-17, 17:54
Another great visit, new girl Lisa, skinny, small boobs with eraser nipples. Decent massage with everything I wanted (she was pretty submissive, which I like) I feel like this is my only option in this area, BP girls can be too unpredictable and at rainbow your guaranteed a good, clean safe experience.

MikeKydd
05-14-17, 11:59
I've been out of the game for a little while now and got the itch. I was wondering if anyone knew if IN Spa on Church was still the same or if they have expanded their menu? I'm also wondering if anyone knows if JS had a shift change yet.

The last time I was in JS was late Feb / early March. Just after the most recent rotation and I wasn't that impressed. Being a gentleman of larger dimensions she was pretty rude after a while. Kept joking that I charge you double next time. Which was kind of funny once but after 5 or 6 times it left a sour taste in my mouth. Especially when she wasn't that attractive. Hadn't been back since.

That being said two weeks back I pulled the trigger and tried Glitter after months of seeing her ads. Nice woman, older but skinny with ample (yet fake) chest. I found her friendly and a good time. I'll probably repeat before too long.

Chesty3086
05-15-17, 11:10
I've been out of the game for a little while now and got the itch. I was wondering if anyone knew if IN Spa on Church was still the same or if they have expanded their menu? I'm also wondering if anyone knows if JS had a shift change yet.

The last time I was in JS was late Feb / early March. Just after the most recent rotation and I wasn't that impressed. Being a gentleman of larger dimensions she was pretty rude after a while. Kept joking that I charge you double next time. Which was kind of funny once but after 5 or 6 times it left a sour taste in my mouth. Especially when she wasn't that attractive. Hadn't been back since.

That being said two weeks back I pulled the trigger and tried Glitter after months of seeing her ads. Nice woman, older but skinny with ample (yet fake) chest. I found her friendly and a good time. I'll probably repeat before too long.Anything more than HJ at Glittr? PM OK.

Charlieo
05-21-17, 08:10
She will get her mouth around it but mostly hands and she does have skills. What I don't like is her effort to get it to happen as quick as possible.

Anything more than HJ at Glittr? PM OK.

TruthInVY
06-03-17, 09:16
Don't waste your time or money guys. She has a really really low opinion of her clients. You're a hell of a lot better off going and seeing someone that doesn't outwardly treat clients like crap.

She's already been kicked out of one business within the last year over in Essex.

Her massage was mediocre at best, and it felt like her extras were a race. She has no concept that part of the extras that makes them worthwhile is taking your time, and even at least faking enjoyment.

Gilligan46
06-21-17, 15:48

That being said two weeks back I pulled the trigger and tried Glitter after months of seeing her ads. Nice woman, older but skinny with ample (yet fake) chest. I found her friendly and a good time. I'll probably repeat before too long.Yep. The same as usual. However for the same price as js hot stones one hour you get an excellent 1 1/2 hr massage by a nice trim, stacked, good looking masseuse. And a little more sensuous massage than usual. Still no happy ending. Private message me if you want to know anything else.

Gilligan46
06-28-17, 16:53

That being said two weeks back I pulled the trigger and tried Glitter after months of seeing her ads. Nice woman, older but skinny with ample (yet fake) chest. I found her friendly and a good time. I'll probably repeat before too long.My second massage in 8 days at church street. Got a very thorough massage. Very sensual massage. Left very relaxed.

TurboVette
06-29-17, 05:21
Don't waste your time or money guys. She has a really really low opinion of her clients. You're a hell of a lot better off going and seeing someone that doesn't outwardly treat clients like crap.

She's already been kicked out of one business within the last year over in Essex.

Her massage was mediocre at best, and it felt like her extras were a race. She has no concept that part of the extras that makes them worthwhile is taking your time, and even at least faking enjoyment.She's nuts. I texted asking some questions and she threatened me with cops.

Chesty3086
06-29-17, 15:21
She's nuts. I texted asking some questions and she threatened me with cops.Classic example of YMMV. I've seen her four times, each one better than the last. And the first one was a Class A HE. Draw your own conclusions.

Charlieo
06-29-17, 15:47
I dunno Chesty. I have seen her multiple times and the experience has gone downhill. It became a race to get it done. And if she has what has been reported. It is a no go for me.

Classic example of YMMV. I've seen her four times, each one better than the last. And the first one was a Class A HE. Draw your own conclusions.

MasterP71
06-30-17, 02:28
I dunno Chesty. I have seen her multiple times and the experience has gone downhill. It became a race to get it done. And if she has what has been reported. It is a no go for me.My second visit with her was my last visit with her. PM me if you'd like details.

MedJohnson
07-03-17, 07:45
Hey guys- up for the holiday. Any recs for Asian fun in s vt, w ma, or e ny?

Happy to help if you guys are ever in NC.

Med.

Charlieo
07-03-17, 10:41
Hey Med,

If you are near Brattleboro, go to Rainbow spa there. That is the best service available in Vermont. Great massage and FS available. If Bennington needs to be the location, Green Spa or Cozy Spa which has a new name is good for decent massage and at least a HJ. Have fun and report!

Hey guys- up for the holiday. Any recs for Asian fun in s vt, w ma, or e ny?

Happy to help if you guys are ever in NC.

Med.

MedJohnson
07-03-17, 13:16
I will give one a try.

Med.

Hey Med,

If you are near Brattleboro, go to Rainbow spa there. That is the best service available in Vermont. Great massage and FS available. If Bennington needs to be the location, Green Spa or Cozy Spa which has a new name is good for decent massage and at least a HJ. Have fun and report!

MedJohnson
07-05-17, 18:04
Hit up green after reading some reviews and having limited play time, parking, and entrance exit. Hoped to see Kelly but got a decent rub from a MILF with nice body and beautiful titties. Opted to go Russian and painted those puppies. Good visit, would repeat to expand menu.

Stay safe.

Med.

VB012
07-06-17, 17:48
My second massage in 8 days at church street. Got a very thorough massage. Very sensual massage. Left very relaxed.I stopped in at the Spa on lower Church ST yesterday for an hr massage session after my regular therapist had to cancel our appointment. I was in real need of some bodywork following a string of very strenuous work days. I've been there once before about 9 months ago and got a very good undraped therapeutic session with a few modest sensual touches but nothing more. I was greeted by Lee Lee, a slim average looking middle aged woman with very limited English. I told her that several of my friends had come in recently and told me that they had a very happy experience. I wanted to make sure my bladder was empty and so used the bathroom were I was confronted with a bowl of unwrapped chicken thighs sitting next to the sink. Not something you see every day and I had to be careful not to splash soapy water into the bowl while washing my hands. Once in the room I disrobed and was joined by Lee lee. She gave me a hard candy and got to work on my back. She did a great job loosening up my sore tight muscles and after 20 -30 minutes started adding a few lighter teasing touches. On the flip she did a nice job on my neck, chest, feet and thighs. Junior stood at attention as she worked on my upper thighs. She got some extra lotion for my groin and motioned for me to self serve. I shook my head and placed her hands where I wanted her to massage. She started with some very nice light touches, moving on to the boys. She then started a very rapid motion racing to get to the finish line. She cleaned me up using hot towels. If I return I'll be sure to provide some additional instruction for the finish but I left much more relaxed and happy than when I arrived. . 55 to the house. 30 tip.

MikeKydd
07-09-17, 07:26
Does anyone have any intel on this one? She advertises in the additional ads section of BP. I've been curious but haven't pulled the trigger yet. Probably after my next pay check I will. Just wanted to know what I was walking into first.

Also, I had a similar experience to VB012 at the Church Street place (I never know what it's called). I've been there a few times in the last 6 weeks. I had Lee Lee once and Anna twice, maybe 3 times. It looks like they are no longer strictly legit which is nice since I still haven't been back to JS and the last time I went to Glitter I did not walk away happy. I felt I way over spent for what I got, I was in and out in 30 minutes for only a HJ. So, that won't be a repeat. Options up here are getting limited. Thanks Donovan.

Also, one of the times I was at the Church St place there was a very beautiful young woman that came in the room briefly to translate something, never got her name does anyone know who that is?

TisSpring1
07-09-17, 16:11
Does anyone have any intel on this one?She's moved to a new location, visited her most recently this past week downtown.

Great massage. Like actually a great massage, worked out all the knots with some really strong massaging. Not much teasing aside from what naturally happens, offers prostate massage which wasn't worth it, but unrushed finish was very rewarding and a full hour of a fantastic massage. Damage was. 65 hr plus. 50 prostate.

A little business-like attitude, not unfriendly but is serious, easy to set up an appointment with, have seen her twice and will repeat. In my opinion, a way better option than JS since Lily left, don't know about it compared to the church street place as I've only had legit experiences there.

SteelNH
07-25-17, 14:39
A very long time lurker, but I wanted to give an update on my experience at the Church Street location. So I am in the Burlington area often for work and have been a regular of JS, but after a less than pleasant experience with the new crew there I was searching for something new. So I was hoping my next go to place would be the Church Street location given the recent reviews.

So first the massage was excellent by AMP standards and worth the entrance fee. Full hour as well (they set a timer). But that is not the primary reason for going of course. So lots of teasing, then the flip. I get offered lotion to finish myself off, I try everyway possible to get a little help. But always respectful. Not a language barrier because she eventually tells me "this way no one gets in trouble" she tickles the boys while I take care of business and then cleans me up and then continues the massage until the timer goes off.

I left her a tip because the massage was great but I will not be a repeat customer. The weird part was instead of a mini bottle of water that you usually get I was offered one of this mini cups (think dental office) of water, like a shot glass of water. Odd. But again YMMV.

JFromVt
07-25-17, 20:28
A very long time lurker, but I wanted to give an update on my experience at the Church Street location. So I am in the Burlington area often for work and have been a regular of JS, but after a less than pleasant experience with the new crew there I was searching for something new. So I was hoping my next go to place would be the Church Street location given the recent reviews.

So first the massage was excellent by AMP standards and worth the entrance fee. Full hour as well (they set a timer). But that is not the primary reason for going of course. So lots of teasing, then the flip. I get offered lotion to finish myself off, I try everyway possible to get a little help. But always respectful. Not a language barrier because she eventually tells me "this way no one gets in trouble" she tickles the boys while I take care of business and then cleans me up and then continues the massage until the timer goes off.

I left her a tip because the massage was great but I will not be a repeat customer. The weird part was instead of a mini bottle of water that you usually get I was offered one of this mini cups (think dental office) of water, like a shot glass of water. Odd. But again YMMV.I had same experience also yesterday. Said her name was Jenny. Some teasing but she had me draped much of the time, including after the flip. Never went near the boys. So I guess YMMV, depending on the girl and other factors. Good massage though, my back has been very tight lately. I told her that up front, maybe she interpreted that as I only wanted a legit massage. I try to be respectful too, guess that worked against me. LOL.

Gilligan46
07-27-17, 09:46

I left her a tip because the massage was great but I will not be a repeat customer. The weird part was instead of a mini bottle of water that you usually get I was offered one of this mini cups (think dental office) of water, like a shot glass of water. Odd. But again YMMV.That is all Jennifer offers. Although I did rub at her crotch and boobs. Ask for Anna or another gal. Great massage and teasing. And she knows what to do with the other parts.

MikeKydd
07-27-17, 14:05
So, I went back to JS after a long hiatus, which I detailed below, to see if things have changed. At least one provider is different. An older woman, not bad looking just lacking in areas I prefer. It was decidedly average, hit all the beats you expect but nothing really memorable. I won't rule them out in the future but it will be a while until I go back, try and catch the next shift change. I'll probably stick with Church St or Rainbow when I'm in Bratt for now.

That being said. One of the additional ads posts got my attention, Hot sexy massages with hot sexy girl, her pictures aren't too bad. I was wondering if anyone had any experience, she also advertises under Happiness Massage. I apologize if this has been covered, if it has and someone could point out the post that would be awesome.

Henschel
07-27-17, 20:57
One of the additional ads posts got my attention, Hot sexy massages with hot sexy girl, her pictures aren't too bad. I was wondering if anyone had any experience, she also advertises under Happiness Massage. I apologize if this has been covered, if it has and someone could point out the post that would be awesome.I've seen her, the pics might be her, but are certainly blurred enough to make it hard to say for sure.

She looked to be in her mid 30's to me, body was decent but not a hard-body for sure. I don't think she was on anything bar a shot of vodka.

Everything was available for a price but her asking price was pretty high. She did say it was one shot and you are out the door.

The location wasn't great (shared) but she did say she was looking for a better location.

Would I repeat? Doubtful, there are far better out there for cheaper.

VB012
07-31-17, 17:25
Saw Tracy for the first and last time. Setup easy via txt. Negotiated $. 5 Hr (she was asking $$. 5) and I WAY overpaid for what was provided. Setting was a dumpy downtown apartment with strong smoke smell. There was a twin bed near the entry, separated by thin curtains from the living room which was occupied by 2 more women. She said she could arrange a duo session if I wanted but that the roommates would turn up the radio and would not bother us. I should have bowed out then but little head was taking charge. She got me some water and we both got comfortable. She whipped out the cover right away. I told her to wait, started enjoying her saggy but decent B / Cs and reminded her that I was planning on DATY. She tried to upsell but I reminded her that she had already agreed to this. She relented but would not allow kissing on mouth. She is mid forties not 30's and though she was fresh and clean her body is well worn. Nothing like the pics in her BP ad and FB page. She kept asking me to go lighter and refused FIV. The only way I could go lighter would be to not touch her and blow on her clit. She was moving her hips vigorously and grinding herself into me and then complaining that I was not using a light enough touch. Whats a guy to do? I don't know if she nutted but after a few minutes of this she looked at the clock and exclaimed that a half hour had flown by (actually it had only been 18 min) Junior was not too happy but she tried to apply the cover, barking out orders and sucking me while I was hanging half off the bed. After a little of this I told her I wanted Russian so I wouldn't need the cover and could at least have some control over the action. She lubed up her tits and junior finally came to life. I managed to produce a nice load on her neck and chest. (I was tempted to let fly all over her face but could tell she wouldn't like this and didn't want to be mean to her) As soon as I came she sat up and reached for some wipes as though the world's most toxic substance was now on her skin. (nothing like the ladies I've seen who take their time and say sexy things like what a great load of cum you produced, I love your sweet cum baby, I guess I really did my job glad to see you enjoyed yourself etc) Cleaned up and out the door in under 40 minutes. All in all not a relaxing sensual experience and I won't be repeating.

Gilligan46
08-13-17, 09:35
So, I went back to JS after a long hiatus, which I detailed below, to see if things have changed. At least one provider is different. An older woman, not bad looking just lacking in areas I prefer. It was decidedly average, hit all the beats you expect but nothing really memorable. I won't rule them out in the future but it will be a while until I go back, try and catch the next shift change. I'll probably stick with Church St or Rainbow when I'm in Bratt for now.

That being said. One of the additional ads posts got my attention, Hot sexy massages with hot sexy girl, her pictures aren't too bad. I was wondering if anyone had any experience, she also advertises under Happiness Massage. I apologize if this has been covered, if it has and someone could point out the post that would be awesome.Must agree with your assessment of hot stones. I stopped by yesterday. Tina was my masseuse. Very weak massage. On the flip went straight for the guys. No teasing to get me happy in the mood. Tried my hardest to get a BJ. Told her the tip would be much larger. She said how much but then retracted suspecting I might have an uncle LEO. Finally convinced her to get naked and let me massage her. She was so tense that it was not fun at all. Had better time at church St. And great massage.

Miketastic69
08-28-17, 04:07
Must agree with your assessment of hot stones. I stopped by yesterday. Tina was my masseuse. Very weak massage. On the flip went straight for the guys. No teasing to get me happy in the mood. Tried my hardest to get a BJ. Told her the tip would be much larger. She said how much but then retracted suspecting I might have an uncle LEO. Finally convinced her to get naked and let me massage her. She was so tense that it was not fun at all. Had better time at church St. And great massage.In my travels to BVT over the years JS used to be the gold standard. Not quite as hot as home (Vegas) and definitely not philly. Now I guess my uncles have spooked them to being almost not worth a visit when I'm in town?

BTownDaddy
09-04-17, 17:36
Church street resulted in a very good full massage but nothing extra. Lots of security cameras too.

Gilligan46
09-06-17, 10:05
Church street resulted in a very good full massage but nothing extra. Lots of security cameras too.Sorry dude. I have had fun there. Maybe they had uncle LEO visit them.

MasterP71
09-13-17, 10:42
It looks like Mary (Glitter) and her former assistant have gone their separate ways and are having a little war of words on BP. Does anyone have any experience with Abby? I won't go back to see Mary again and was wondering if Abby might be a good alternative.

Charlieo
09-13-17, 16:12
Not sure who Abby is but I would like to know also. Actually, is there any good safe options on BP? I am a bit concerned especially after the sting.

Prefer sensual massage with BBBJ or possibly FS. Seems like only options are Montreal or Rainbow?

It looks like Mary (Glitter) and her former assistant have gone their separate ways and are having a little war of words on BP. Does anyone have any experience with Abby? I won't go back to see Mary again and was wondering if Abby might be a good alternative.

MasterP71
09-14-17, 10:48
Not sure who Abby is but I would like to know also. Actually, is there any good safe options on BP? I am a bit concerned especially after the sting.

Prefer sensual massage with BBBJ or possibly FS. Seems like only options are Montreal or Rainbow?The BP ads I referred to in my previous post were deleted pretty quickly. Abby was the brunette that was working for Glitter for her two-girl option. Some of the Glitter ads showed pictures of Abby.

Barhvt
10-17-17, 13:01
In my travels to BVT over the years JS used to be the gold standard. Not quite as hot as home (Vegas) and definitely not philly. Now I guess my uncles have spooked them to being almost not worth a visit when I'm in town?Only been to JS once, worked with Lisa, I think that was her name- She was middle aged but took decent care of me. But definitely went right to the boys on the flip. Next time I'll ask her to wait til the end. I like the idea of massaging her. Didn't know that was an option. Maybe next time.

MikeKydd
10-25-17, 15:17
Does anyone know if there has been a shift change at JS in SB?

VB012
12-05-17, 14:09
Has anyone tried this woman for a massage? She has been running her ad in BP massage services for a while now:

♥10086; In Need Of A Massage ❦9829;.

Posted: Saturday, December 2, 2017 7:57 PM.

Hi are you in need of a massage I'm your girl 100% satisfaction guaranteed no games text 802 239 6154.

Ad sometimes titled "Take Time for You".

I contacted her and she quoted. 5 HHR, $HR She said mutual touch allowed. Works on a bed in her private apartment. Looks cute, heavy but note huge, green eyed, dark brown hair, clear skin, mid to late 30's?

I have a appointment scheduled for early next week so if nobody here has any input I'll TOFTT and file a report.

Charlieo
12-10-17, 12:00
Any options for massage? UTR. Any?? Do I need to drive to Brattleboro? Help please. PM OK.

Thanks in advance.

C.

VB012
12-11-17, 10:51
Lux Massage Grand Opening (Essex Junction) hide this posting.

Major red flags about this ad:

Pre-payment required and no cash accepted? What provider would turn down cash? What client would send an electronic payment before meeting the provider? I doubt LUX will be around for long. Has anyone here taken the plunge? Her site shows $$ for an hour "deep tissue" massage. Freeshower promo code will knock .1 off and you can also add a tip! (I thought tips were given for good service after the fact not prepaid)

4 Pearl Street.

Burlington's Newest Massage Destination Lux Massage Open Now.

What I Offer:

Deep tissue massage therapy is similar to Swedish massage, but the deeper pressure is beneficial in releasing chronic muscle tension. The focus is on the deepest layers of muscle tissue, tendons and fascia (the protective layer surrounding muscles, bones and joints).

Book Here:

https://luxmassage.as.me/

Use Promo Code "FREESHOWER" to unlock a $10 in savings when booking!

Charlieo
12-11-17, 17:29
Which one of you mongers were going in the door when I was stopped at the traffic light? Where is your report?

VB012
12-12-17, 16:29
I saw her during the day and will probably repeat. Easy setup via txt. Clean safe 2nd floor apartment with plenty of on street parking. A few neighbors in evidence but no issues coming or going to her place. Her apartment is clean, warm and secure. There are roommates living with her but they were gone to work. I forgot to ask how she manages things if they are home. The room is near the entrance but the bathroom is not so clients could easily encounter the roomates were they to be home. She is a bigger lady (size 18?) D cups, taller 5'7" or so with soft clear skin. She said she is 34 years old which seemed about right to me. She is a smoker but not in the house or during our session. Currently works on a mattress on the floor in an, uncluttered, private room. We started with me face down and she gave a very nice topless massage using oil and plenty of contact with the girls as she worked. Not LMT but very enjoyable. On the flip she rubbed my legs, feet and chest before starting HJ. Allowed me to kiss and suck on the girls. Nice Russian finish. There was still 15 min left in the HR and after a brief cleanup she continued to massage my chest and stomach. It was very nice to not be rushed out the door as soon as I climaxed. The downside: She wasn't ready at our scheduled time. It turned out the previous client asked to change to an hr from a hhr. This time I had some errands to run. I came back 45 min later so it ended up working out really well but it would have been a problem otherwise. She kept interrupting the massage to txt or answer her phone, apologizing each time. This got very old after the 6th interruption. I will insist on the phone being off the next time I see her. $ for the HR.

Charlieo
12-14-17, 10:21
Saw her based on VB's recommendation. VB gives solid intel. Just as VB reported. Sweet kid and pretty genuine. Did not have issue with phone like VB but sure she would turn off at request. Says she is ordering massage table. This plus candles, towels etc would enhance the experience. I would repeat as the Russian release is very good and I didn't last long. She continued with massage to full hour. Give her a try so she has funds to buy a table etc!!

C.

VtDave802
12-17-17, 16:52
Seem to be struggling to find this ad for the massage girl in Winooski. Last 4 of phone, or title of a recent ad?

MasterP71
12-18-17, 00:54
Seem to be struggling to find this ad for the massage girl in Winooski. Last 4 of phone, or title of a recent ad?I believe it's the one that ends in 6154.

Curious28
02-13-18, 21:14
Saw her based on VB's recommendation. VB gives solid intel. Just as VB reported. Sweet kid and pretty genuine. Did not have issue with phone like VB but sure she would turn off at request. Says she is ordering massage table. This plus candles, towels etc would enhance the experience. I would repeat as the Russian release is very good and I didn't last long. She continued with massage to full hour. Give her a try so she has funds to buy a table etc!!

C.Hi. Is this legit?? I am visiting town in March and looking for suggestions for a good massage.

Charlieo
02-14-18, 16:56
Yes, definitely legit. Massage quality ok.

Hi. Is this legit?? I am visiting town in March and looking for suggestions for a good massage.

Jim9991
03-12-18, 11:01
Can any one tell me if you are able to pick who gives you the massage.

Or if they send you with who ever is avalable.

Any info would be great.

Thanks.

TisSpring1
03-13-18, 20:11
Can any one tell me if you are able to pick who gives you the massage.

Or if they send you with who ever is avalable.

Any info would be great.

Thanks.I've found there are usually two people working, and have asked if anyone else was available once when not excited by my prospects. But generally whoever greets you is for you. Which can be great if they have someone working that you know and enjoy. Otherwise, hit or miss.

MikeKydd
03-29-18, 09:36
I went to JS this past weekend and found they had a complete turn over.

I got Hannah, a young lady (much better than the usual workers there). She was a lot of fun and really flirty. Good massage as well. There is a second young lady working there as well that I might need to see next time. She seems just as fun.

Hopefully they stick around for a while. It's nice to leave that place not regretting what you paid for.

NickStone14
04-02-18, 16:15
Good afternoon. Fellow mongers.

I am passing through Vt tomorrow (4/3) and am.

Looking for a good massage with possibly a better.

Ending. (Hand or mouth). I'm open to a nice.

AMP as long as the service is good.

Any suggestions?

Keyke1234
04-07-18, 15:49
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.info Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Gilligan46
05-31-18, 21:59
I went to JS this past weekend and found they had a complete turn over.

I got Hannah, a young lady (much better than the usual workers there). She was a lot of fun and really flirty. Good massage as well. There is a second young lady working there as well that I might need to see next time. She seems just as fun.

Hopefully they stick around for a while. It's nice to leave that place not regretting what you paid for.Her name is Jessica. Don't waste your time with her.

Gilligan46
06-01-18, 11:58
Her name is Jessica. Don't waste your time with her.So the table shower was very nice and mr happy was wide awake. But the massage was mediocre with no tease at all. On the flip it was negotiating price which was ridiculously high. That affected mr pappy's attitude. Bummer. Will try Hannah the next time. No more jessica.

Charlieo
06-01-18, 12:59
So the table shower was very nice and mr happy was wide awake. But the massage was mediocre with no tease at all. On the flip it was negotiating price which was ridiculously high. That affected mr pappy's attitude. Bummer. Will try Hannah the next time. No more jessica.Hannah or Henna. Tough to tell was a hit with me.

MikeKydd
06-05-18, 08:51
I will second that about Jessica. She was my provider the last time I went. Way to expensive and pretty underwhelming. I should have gone with my gut and requested Hannah. Far more enjoyable experience.

Overall however, I think this place has vastly improved.

Mtman1
07-12-18, 11:37
I will second that about Jessica. She was my provider the last time I went. Way to expensive and pretty underwhelming. I should have gone with my gut and requested Hannah. Far more enjoyable experience.

Overall however, I think this place has vastly improved.Had a chance to stop in at JS last Monday. I requested Hannah after reading the posts here and was very happy with the experience. She was very flirty and seemed happy I had requested her. I love her small petite size and after the flip she gave the best CBJ I ever had. Thanks everyone for the input. Would repeat with Hannah again! Typical 80 house and 140 extras.

Jim9991
07-14-18, 15:11
Does any one know of someone who gives a good massage.

Close to colchester.

VB012
07-21-18, 01:21
Does any one know of someone who gives a good massage.

Close to colchester.Hey Jim.

You have seven posts all of which ask for info. Do you have any experiences to share with the forum? It would be great to hear some contributions from you before asking others to answer your queries.

Thrillister
08-07-18, 15:44
Just stopped last night and had Hannah and my friend had the other girl. Hannah is cute and petite. Decent massage and flip was very enthusiastic. Very good technic on the finish. Just like other post. Very chatty and flirty. Damage was 80 house and 60 tips. I normally tip 40 or 50 but her work ethics was awesome.

GotrDone85
08-19-18, 12:16
Going to be visiting in early November and was wondering what the best spots near the Double Tree conference center? Feel free to PM me details.

Andy321
09-18-18, 17:25
Had a chance to stop in at JS last Monday. I requested Hannah after reading the posts here and was very happy with the experience. She was very flirty and seemed happy I had requested her. I love her small petite size and after the flip she gave the best CBJ I ever had. Thanks everyone for the input. Would repeat with Hannah again! Typical 80 house and 140 extras.Is she fuckable?

Andy321
09-18-18, 17:36
Had a chance to stop in at JS last Monday. I requested Hannah after reading the posts here and was very happy with the experience. She was very flirty and seemed happy I had requested her. I love her small petite size and after the flip she gave the best CBJ I ever had. Thanks everyone for the input. Would repeat with Hannah again! Typical 80 house and 140 extras.Is she fuckable?

Charlieo
09-27-18, 12:41
She is definitely fuckable and likes to. She is cute and petite and a lot of fun. When Mimi was there, she hit my buttons just a little bit more. Anyone heard she is back? I would love to know.

C.

Is she fuckable?

LineBender
10-10-18, 15:14
She is definitely fuckable and likes to. She is cute and petite and a lot of fun. When Mimi was there, she hit my buttons just a little bit more. Anyone heard she is back? I would love to know.

C.Was there last night, All new group. Treated her nice and she reciprocated. Worth the trip.

Charlieo
10-11-18, 13:04
Did you get any names? Who did you have?

C.

Was there last night, All new group. Treated her nice and she reciprocated. Worth the trip.

LineBender
10-12-18, 20:15
Did you get any names? Who did you have?

C.Shelly was the one I met, there was another girl, just heard her in another room.

Charlieo
10-22-18, 03:42
Anyone else been to JS lately. Is Mimi back by any chance. Thanks in advance.

C.

MasterP71
10-22-18, 19:22
Anyone else been to JS lately. Is Mimi back by any chance. Thanks in advance.

C.I was there about a week ago. Two girls working and both were with other clients when I got there. Mama-san took me to the 3rd (and smallest) massage room and told me it would be a short wait.

About 15 minutes later one of the girls came in and told me to come over to the larger room. Her name was Candy. Reasonably cute girl; she was quite short (maybe 5'0") a little curvy (but by no means fat) and very busty (enhanced, I believe). The massage itself was mediocre, but there was some decent teasing. Part way through, the second girl popped into the room and they had a brief conversation (couldn't really tell what they were talking about). I said hello and asked her what her name was; she smiled and said Charlene. Candy laughed and asked if I wanted two girls. I'm not really sure if she was joking or if that was actually an option. Charlene was a little taller, a little thinner and slightly more attractive than Candy.

The full range of massage options were available and I took advantage of that, with 0. 8 to the house and 1. 6 for a tip.

Charlieo
10-23-18, 03:19
Perfect, thanks so much for the intel. Sounds like some decent options.

C.

I was there about a week ago. Two girls working and both were with other clients when I got there. Mama-san took me to the 3rd (and smallest) massage room and told me it would be a short wait.

About 15 minutes later one of the girls came in and told me to come over to the larger room. Her name was Candy. Reasonably cute girl; she was quite short (maybe 5'0") a little curvy (but by no means fat) and very busty (enhanced, I believe). The massage itself was mediocre, but there was some decent teasing. Part way through, the second girl popped into the room and they had a brief conversation (couldn't really tell what they were talking about). I said hello and asked her what her name was; she smiled and said Charlene. Candy laughed and asked if I wanted two girls. I'm not really sure if she was joking or if that was actually an option. Charlene was a little taller, a little thinner and slightly more attractive than Candy.

The full range of massage options were available and I took advantage of that, with 0. 8 to the house and 1. 6 for a tip.

VB012
11-02-18, 16:35
Saw Nicky at a low end motel for an Hr $. 2 LFK, DFK, DATY, FIV, HJ, BBBJ, COB. This time FS was on the menu but I didn't make it that far. She is listed as KeyKe on ER, is in STG under massage and is in Adultlook.

https://www.adultlook.com/p/2973257.

She provides a very nice sensual massage. YMMV on other menu options especially on the first visit but once she gets to know you it's likely you can expect more. She works independently and could really use some help right now.

Setup is via text only and she has always been responsive. I reported on her this past winter when she was in Winooski. Treat her well gents.

Peace.

VB.

Mtman1
12-10-18, 11:55
Stopped in last Monday. Sorry Hannah had moved on but got "Nana". She must have been the only girl working as I had to wait in one room while she finished another monger in the next. When she came in I was pleased to see she was quite attractive and was sporting a very nice set of natural b's (on the large side) Very playful at the table shower, in the room I asked for a soft rub which she did. She really worked my ass and down to the falls which a very nice touch. On the flip she went right to work and was willing to do whatever I wanted except FS, saying I was too large for her. I am on the large side of the spectrum so maybe she was being honest. LOL. She did kiss more than any other girl I have had at an AMP which was nice. Also lots of hugging and body to body rubbing which I enjoyed. Finished with CBJ. One thing I will mention that sort of threw me off was the last 2 visits to JS the girls asked if I had brought a condom. Never been asked that befit so thought it was odd. Overall a good experience and would repeat!

MikeKydd
12-20-18, 11:30
I went to JS last week (Wednesday I think) and got Nana. She was good. Asked for soft touch and she delivered. On the flip I went with the basics. Nana took her time and didn't rush, a great change from the normal jackhammer pace.

On my way out the mama said there would be all new girls this week so I'm going to stop back in and give myself an early Christmas present. I'll report back my findings of the new girls.

BEP87
12-20-18, 22:45
I had a bad experience at JS, myself. Called ahead, paid the house fee of 0. 8, and all I got was a subpar massage from an older lady who barely spoke or understood any English. When asked about the service (or lack thereof), I was told they "don't do that kind of thing here". Maybe it depends on who you get, I would try asking for Nana specifically as others have said they had good experiences with her. Just don't go in thinking the service is a sure thing.

GoFastVt
12-21-18, 21:15
I had a bad experience at JS, myself. Called ahead, paid the house fee of 0. 8, and all I got was a subpar massage from an older lady who barely spoke or understood any English. When asked about the service (or lack thereof), I was told they "don't do that kind of thing here". Maybe it depends on who you get, I would try asking for Nana specifically as others have said they had good experiences with her. Just don't go in thinking the service is a sure thing.Did you at least leave happy?

BEP87
12-25-18, 11:36
Did you at least leave happy?That would have to be a big no, for sure. Waste of money and time, would not go again.

MikeKydd
02-04-19, 12:12
I went into JS a couple weeks ago and I noticed that Mimi was back. She was still there last week when I went back again.

She is a great provider glad she's back for a while hopefully.

VTGuy802
03-04-19, 15:58
Hey Guys, hope all of you are having a safe and fun time out there. Can anyone tell me if Glitter is still an option? Experience and any other information about the services would be greatly appreciated?

Mtman1
04-08-19, 10:57
Heading over to Burlington this week, thinking of stopping in to JS. Any recent intel? Pm is fine. Thanks!

MDakota
04-09-19, 06:11
Hey Guys, hope all of you are having a safe and fun time out there. Can anyone tell me if Glitter is still an option? Experience and any other information about the services would be greatly appreciated?She is on yesbackpage. She is still seeing people.

RicLicks
04-09-19, 07:32
Heading over to Burlington this week, thinking of stopping in to JS. Any recent intel? Pm is fine. Thanks!I have not been back to the States in almost a year. My main place of wander when in the States is Burlington. (I live in the Philippines) I have family there in Burlington.

Last I was at JS was near a year ago. 3 month visit. 4 times at JS.

When I was there THEN. It was all you could hope for.

Decent massage. Good table shower. (warm, clean and extensive).

All was on the menu.

I have had many AMP times. It was one of the better I have ever had.

Some of the most loving touch I have had. Including south-east asia.

My hope is it is the same next I come back there.

Visitor1980
04-30-19, 19:49
How is Vermont in terms of MPs? Many of us are stuck in the Puritan "lower" states with zero tolerance for any erotic stuff. But being so close to Canada, where prostitution is legal and strip clubs are liberal, I would imagine it has to be different?

HammrTime
05-06-19, 14:58
Hey guys I just wanted to report I saw MiMi at JS last weekend. Good table shower was playful and relaxing. Massage was good, I asked her to work a couple extra spots deep and she happily did so. On the turn she got right to work to make the massage a very relaxing one. Left very happy, paid the typical 0. 8 room fee and 0. 8 extras.