PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Cdecker
02-09-11, 12:53
Anyone have any luck with finding a nice place in utah county?

Formula One
07-03-11, 17:27
http://ogden.backpage.com/BodyRubs/the-magic-touch-26/3206475

I'd stay away from this one. She promised an hour massage for 100, then bitched the whole time how I didn't pay 160 (her first rate). She shouldn't have agreed to that then! 20 min later I got a hand job and a lot of drama. She is a bigger chick with a LE check up front. But I will never see her again.

No wonder I stick with regulars!

Ron Weasley
07-09-11, 11:51
Formula,

I went to see this one about Three years ago. If I recall she had an incall off Washington & 7th. Complete upsell. In fact if I can recall more into detail she kept trying to get me to lay on my side so she could steal my wallet (Which I left in the car). I would avoid this one at all costs.

James64
07-21-11, 14:04
Visiting on business. Have had no luck streetwise.

I've seen ads on BP go "Nirvana massage" Is that some kind of ripoff?

Alaska Man
05-12-13, 13:31
I was back in the land of (god gave you free will but you can't use it here)

Found a post on backpage for a AMP in Orem.

Went in and was greeted by two ladies.

Jessica led me to the room, pretty youngish for an AMP, maybe around 30.

Standard soft touchy massage, not really a massage more like light rubbing.

Very nice to talk to, decent English, on the flip I waited for a little stimulation

But she was not taking initiative so I started to do it myself and then guided her hands to take over, the most I could get her to do was to massage the twins while I did the rest.

Maybe a few repeats might get her to offer more.

6 for the hour with a .1 extra for a table shower finish, tipped .4 just to be nice.

But I am used to more willing partner and would have tipped more for enthusiasm.

I would not repeat if it was not the only one in town but it is so if I lived there I would see if I could loosen her up a bit.

Cleek
12-01-13, 13:47
I was back in the land of (god gave you free will but you can't use it here)

Found a post on backpage for a AMP in Orem.

Went in and was greeted by two ladies.

Jessica led me to the room, pretty youngish for an AMP, maybe around 30.

Standard soft touchy massage, not really a massage more like light rubbing.

Very nice to talk to, decent English, on the flip I waited for a little stimulation

But she was not taking initiative so I started to do it myself and then guided her hands to take over, the most I could get her to do was to massage the twins while I did the rest.

Maybe a few repeats might get her to offer more.

6 for the hour with a .1 extra for a table shower finish, tipped .4 just to be nice.

But I am used to more willing partner and would have tipped more for enthusiasm.

I would not repeat if it was not the only one in town but it is so if I lived there I would see if I could loosen her up a bit.Been there 3 times. No extras offered, but excellent skill with the massage from 3 different ladies. Worth it if you want a good massage.

HornDogEmpire
03-22-21, 20:23
PG Was a few weeks ago, AF was last week.

At pg, go through the front door, its dark. Was greeted by a mid40-50's Asian lady. Tbe. Decently attractive, massage was good, handy was decent nothing else was offered. Tried to ask for $$, I paid 80; I'm not going again unless someone else has had better luck.

AF was similar. Though king was a nicer building. To expensive for me, but it could be I'm not a good negotiator. Seemed like extras there could be YMMV, I didn't have the option, and I wouldn't have taken it. Massage was bland, as was the flip.

PCStockman
05-16-21, 09:24
I am from the southeast but come to UT relatively frequently. I am real curious if there are any massage places south of Payson and north of St G, preferably along I-15 or 89.