PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Northern Boy
06-11-10, 00:00
So after another dismal night on the stroll, I decided to try something new. Based on some ads on Backpage, I decided to try Hottie Bodyworks on 4500 E. Destiny is a cute little Asian with a nicely shaved puss. Some good action, but be sure to be aware of the price up front. Major upsell after the happy ending! That's my only complaint. Repeat? Probably, but I'll try another girl.

Jeff Stagg
06-28-10, 13:17
There are a few good massage locations around but many are just a tease.

Willing to share to the right person.

Good luck out there.

Tim Wilson
06-29-10, 18:05
There are a few good massage locations around but many are just a tease.

Willing to share to the right person.

Good luck out there.I'm hoping I'm "right." Love to hear your experience.

Bored Guy Neva
07-06-10, 00:44
Willing to trade info with any one that travels to Vegas.

I am in SLC every two weeks and looking for a good incall massage place.

Tim Wilson
07-11-10, 11:47
Thought about popping into a local MP yesterday. While I was thinking about it I thought I might meet a beautiful blond with 32 Cs willing to do a topless massage for $60. I'm thinking she would also go HJ for $150.

Magnum10
07-14-10, 09:32
Thought about popping into a local MP yesterday. While I was thinking about it I thought I might meet a beautiful blond with 32 Cs willing to do a topless massage for $60. I'm thinking she would also go HJ for $150.

Tim,
Any chance you would be willing to share details of you deep thoughts with a fellow senior? If so pm me please.

Rogoh
08-06-10, 17:02
I am a senior member from another city who will be visiting Salt Lake City next week. I would love some suggestions about who to visit while I am there. Thank you for any help.

Utah X
08-08-10, 16:31
I am a senior member from another city who will be visiting Salt Lake City next week. I would love some suggestions about who to visit while I am there. Thank you for any help.

I don't do the MP route much lately, but maybe checkout Stormy, she's a nice lady, post's on BackPage.

Vandal232
08-10-10, 02:04
I am a senior member from another city who will be visiting Salt Lake City next week. I would love some suggestions about who to visit while I am there. Thank you for any help.IF you are a member of ter, there are a ton of massage reviews in slc.

You should be able to find one that will suit you.

NyasGem
08-20-10, 07:45
Ok, thought I'd post this and see if anyone responds.

When you are on the table do you let your arms hang down or do you keep them on the table?

I always used to let them hang as it felt natural, but then I decided it was easier to initiate mutual contact by keep them on the table. Anyone have any opinions to offer?

Also, hypothetically saw someone new for the first time last week and she shared with me some 'rules' to ensure happiness if it's a possibility. 1. Casually attempt mutual touching to determine her level of comfort. (no brainer) 2. You either have to use no draping or remove it yourself. 3. You have to start on your own.

As I said, #1 is obvious. I've probably seen dozens of different providers and the times that I've used draping and still left happy I've never removed the towel myself, and maybe it's just me, but I've never started on my own, and I've never outright asked for it.

Final question: Anyone seen Sammy or any other girl at Magic Hands near Stephanie's on State? PM me with info if you have it. I'm willing to summaries of some of my experiences in exchange.

Stay safe brothers!

Alwayslookn
09-04-10, 14:09
I always leave my hands up. You can start contact that way. Its obvious if that not ok. The best way I've found is asking about what crazy things people ask for. Their response will usually give you an idea of what they find acceptable practice.

Tim Wilson
09-14-10, 13:29
I've been checking around various MPs as I tend to get bored with one therapist.

Yesterday I checked into a Reiki parlor on 4500 South "A-100" is the location they advertise. (not F-100, I have yet to try that location).

Cute girl, but nothing on the menu.

Tim Wilson
09-20-10, 14:54
I've made it my mission to try every MP advertising on BP in SLC at least once and report.

Tried a couple of places on State Street near the Sam's Club. Neither location had much to speak of on the menu other than a massage.

Stephanie's was a pretty damn good massage. Liz is a licensed LMT and gave a great rubdown but nothing else on the menu.

Magic Touch was an OK massage. Apparently they've been having issues with the AMP in the same strip calling the cops on them every other day, so nothing at all other than the massage. Candy was pretty cute though.

I hit up a private provider on Sunday, WOW, of all the massages I've ever received, her extras were far and away better than any others. She did mention that she doesn't ordinarily offer the extras she gave me, so YMMV.

P.M. me for details.

Tim Wilson
09-23-10, 17:08
Curious if anyone has been to the MP on 21st S by Key Bank. I see them advertising their "beauties" but have never seen one that looks even remotely appealing.

Tim Wilson
09-23-10, 17:46
So I've been compiling a few rules/theories about what I try to avoid when looking for a massage:

-They accept credit cards. Usually a sign that no other services are offered as cash speaks. If they're a cash only joint the chances are better.

-LMT There seems to be a "pride" factor among LMTs that went to school for 10 months. If they are an LMT, I let them be.

-Young. I don't know what it is about a 21 year old that makes her think she needs a $200 tip for a HJ. I can get a LOT more for a lot less from a girl who is just a few years older.

Things I've found tend to be positive:

-any nudity at all in their BP or CL posting. Even if it's just the top of a nipple.

-"Minimal draping required"

-"Scent free oil"

-"Shower available"

-Independent. It is almost always code for "I was fired from a real place for giving extras. " (Just be sure to do a solid LEO check).

-"Platinum"

-Asian, although I have to admit, I've never visited an AMP in Utah. But in other cities, Asian almost always means GFE.

What about the rest of you? Any other tips?

Tim Wilson
09-25-10, 13:06
I've had limited success in Murray. Granted I've found a spot willing to give a HJ at the end, but it's usually more clinical than sensual. Then I found a new spot... Seniors, PM me for details of the RIGHT girls in Murray.

Big Swift
09-27-10, 20:46
Private provider? Any hints?

I've made it my mission to try every MP advertising on BP in SLC at least once and report.

Tried a couple of places on State Street near the Sam's Club. Neither location had much to speak of on the menu other than a massage.

Stephanie's was a pretty damn good massage. Liz is a licensed LMT and gave a great rubdown but nothing else on the menu.

Magic Touch was an OK massage. Apparently they've been having issues with the AMP in the same strip calling the cops on them every other day, so nothing at all other than the massage. Candy was pretty cute though.

I hit up a private provider on Sunday, WOW, of all the massages I've ever received, her extras were far and away better than any others. She did mention that she doesn't ordinarily offer the extras she gave me, so YMMV.

P.M. me for details.

Formula One
09-28-10, 09:54
I would also add, NEVER ask for anything upfront. Just go with the massage and see where things go. More often than not, you leave happy or most importantly not look like a jerk asking for something that isn't on the menu. Girls get nervous when men start asking questions up front ... they think we're LEO, etc.

So I've been compiling a few rules/theories about what I try to avoid when looking for a massage:

-They accept credit cards. Usually a sign that no other services are offered as cash speaks. If they're a cash only joint the chances are better.

-LMT There seems to be a "pride" factor among LMTs that went to school for 10 months. If they are an LMT, I let them be.

-Young. I don't know what it is about a 21 year old that makes her think she needs a $200 tip for a HJ. I can get a LOT more for a lot less from a girl who is just a few years older.

-any nudity at all in their BP or CL posting. Even if it's just the top of a nipple.

-"Scent free oil"

-"Shower available"

-Independent. It is almost always code for "I was fired from a real place for giving extras. " (Just be sure to do a solid LEO check).

-"Platinum"

-Asian, although I have to admit, I've never visited an AMP in Utah. But in other cities, Asian almost always means GFE.

What about the rest of you? Any other tips?

Tim Wilson
09-30-10, 16:21
I would also add, NEVER ask for anything upfront. Just go with the massage and see where things go. More often than not, you leave happy or most importantly not look like a jerk asking for something that isn't on the menu. Girls get nervous when men start asking questions up front ... they think we're LEO, etc.It depends on the situation. Most of the time I just sit back and follow their lead, which usually works its way into a happy massage.

Sometimes however, the first thing out of the therapists mouth is "Just here for a massage?" which is code for, "ask me what else is on the menu."

I usually respond to that question with, "depends, what else is available?" Then follow up with a cop check.

Alwayslookn
10-04-10, 01:35
I have actually gotten a lot of play from all the AMPs lately. Bella's (which is just off Redwood and 215) was opened about a month ago by a girl who used to work at Stephanie's. I think they currently have the best looking girls. I have meet with two girls once and both were receptive to what I was looking for. I'll try for more next time I meet with either of them. They also were a little cheaper than the others. I also finally figured out that there are three AMPs in the complex on 45th and about 5th east. I have only been to one of them but the menu was large.
To those that aren't used to AMPs, just take it easy on the first visit. Once they're comfortable with you and you're comfortable with them its much easier. I always ask for no draping and about half way through ask if I can flip over. If I get a yes I know we're good. After we're done I talk about wanting to find a regular girl and what the charges would be. You probably won't be disappointed.

Kenny1
10-06-10, 23:03
So I've been compiling a few rules / theories about what I try to avoid when looking for a massage:

-"Scent free oil"

-"Shower available"

-Independent. It is almost always code for "I was fired from a real place for giving extras. " (Just be sure to do a solid LEO check.

-"Platinum"

What about the rest of you? Any other tips? A rule I would ad is never pay too high of fee up front. If an average massage is 60, look to pay 60 maybe 80, but no more and especially if they want the money up front. It is usually a bad sign that the provider has had too many customers who refuse to pay for bad service or that they simply want as much up front because they won't get it in tip or payment afterwards.

Massagedealma
10-08-10, 14:58
All give this address.254 W 400 S Suite 302.

What's up with that?

I am a traveler in town for an evening. I like to find a downtown AMP.

Thanks

Magnum10
10-08-10, 17:54
I was thinking about trying this one out. Looks pretty good but was just wondering if anyone else has tried her out yet and can recommend seeing her or saving my money for another one?

http://saltlakecity.backpage.com/BodyRubs/teresa/2623551

Feel free to PM me also.

Alwayslookn
10-09-10, 02:34
A rule I would ad is never pay too high of fee up front. If an average massage is 60, look to pay 60 maybe 80, but no more and especially if they want the money up front. It is usually a bad sign that the provider has had too many customers who refuse to pay for bad service or that they simply want as much up front because they won't get it in tip or payment afterwards.I agree. If your looking to save a little cash, or at least make it go further, try out Bella's. I haven't seen a girl there I didn't like and a half hour starts at $40 instead of $50 or $60. You will probably spend the same amount but it seems like your tipping more. Let them give you a rub down for the $40 and then ask them what kind of tip they like. Its fairly easy at that point.

Kenny1
10-10-10, 11:43
All give this address.254 W 400 S Suite 302.

What's up with that?

I am a traveler in town for an evening. I like to find a downtown AMP.

ThanksI recommend to avoid this place. I went there because the ads said they will take walk-ins and the pics made the chics look great. This is a place that wants more than the going rate to get in the door, you must pay up front, the providers are huge upsell, etc. Save your money on try somewhere else instead.

Kenny1
10-10-10, 11:48
I was thinking about trying this one out. Looks pretty good but was just wondering if anyone else has tried her out yet and can recommend seeing her or saving my money for another one?

http://saltlakecity.backpage.com/BodyRubs/teresa/2623551

Feel free to PM me also. Magnum, let me know how your visit with Vegas 'T turns out, I was thinking about trying her as well. Feel free to pm me also. Thanks in advance.

Tim Wilson
10-13-10, 15:11
I finally tried F-100 as a walk in.

I got the feeling that there aren't ordinarily extras on the menu there, but in my case I sweet talked her into it.

Alwayslookn
10-14-10, 19:24
Tried Serenity on 45th. They are in Suite E-230. Don't waste your time with Maria. She doesn't charge much but she doesn't do anything other than a fully clothed message. Maria is new. She is young, thin, small tits and lots of tats. She will make you smile for.70 to.80. She is a good price. But if you got $ even, Melinda is the only way to go. Check out her pics on backpage. You won't be disappointed.

Randyb
10-18-10, 16:20
I recommend to avoid this place. I went there because the ads said they will take walk-ins and the pics made the chics look great. This is a place that wants more than the going rate to get in the door, you must pay up front, the providers are huge upsell, etc. Save your money on try somewhere else instead.I got ripped off at this place. Paid upfront then shown the door.

Alwayslookn
10-19-10, 15:19
Went to Serenity again on 45th. Melinda is great, if you like fake tits, but the staff is getting bitchy. Anybody have any good recommendations?

Tim Wilson
10-19-10, 16:14
Went to Serenity again on 45th. Melinda is great, if you like fake tits, but the staff is getting bitchy. Anybody have any good recommendations?Not a lot of other opportunities in that complex. Try going a couple of blocks west.

Bored Guy Neva
10-20-10, 18:17
Hey guys, just moved here 3 days ago and just a fellow weekend monger looking for the right places to visit. Any help would be really appreciated. Places to avoid, I have posted a ton of info about vegas. If you are heading that way hit me up.

Rogoh
10-29-10, 15:55
Hey guys, just moved here 3 days ago and just a fellow weekend monger looking for the right places to visit. Any help would be really appreciated. Places to avoid, I have posted a ton of info about vegas. If you are heading that way hit me up.I was in Salt Lake a month ago and had a good time at the place on Denver Street (don't remember its name). Run down building, but facilities were very nice (no table shower).

Kenny1
10-30-10, 20:50
I was in Salt Lake a month ago and had a good time at the place on Denver Street (don't remember its name). Run down building, but facilities were very nice (no table shower).In a little back alley, second floor office? I beleive they call it Oasis, but also known as IslandMagic. Only been once and would try the place again.

Bored Guy Neva
11-01-10, 11:40
I was in Salt Lake a month ago and had a good time at the place on Denver Street (don't remember its name). Run down building, but facilities were very nice (no table shower).Thanks I will look atit and go how much was it? With tip? I am not look for FS just a good ending hopefully topless or even a mutal massage.

Thanks for the info. Utah is pretty tight lipped. I once stumbled upon another board it was a utah hobby or some thing does any one knoow about that one? I can't find it again.

Be safe

Mishima
11-02-10, 04:35
A Chicago monger will be going to SLC next week.

Looking for young girls in AMP.

Bexxa's name was mentioned in this forum.

I found out one at backpage, (5xxx Redwood Road) but it is not an AMP.

Girls in the pictures of their ad are hot though.

And, any other sites or newspapers I could try?

Mishima

Mishima
11-11-10, 01:39
Thanks for help. I got some pm in my mailbox.
Basically, no AMP at downtown area.

I didn't have clues to start even I saw many posts at BP.
I use "downtown" to search the forum cause I dont have a car to visit Murray area.

All girls in pictures shown are cute and young.
Then after I read reviews from TER, I found out those girls are real.
It's really hard to believe because pics in BP Chicago forum are usually fake.

I went to two places both advertizered at BP.

The 1st one is close to walgreen and blockbuster.
My mt was a white and mexcian mix. 21 yrs old college student.
Great curve and good teasing with sexy bikini.
The place is fairly clean but no shower.

Second mp is at Denver st. My mt is a 20 yrs old, also a mexcian and white mix.
She probably the best girl I met this year.
She dorsnt has Massage skill at all but good personality and really sexy.

They both asked $ for HE. Other choices are on the menu, too.
Both places don't have paper sheet on the massage bed.
I prefer paper sheet.
They claim they wash sheet and hot towels in the laundry place every day.
I am not sure about that.

You could find more information at TER site.
Find a girl you like before you visit.

I am going back to Chicago and I had a good time at MPs in SLC.

A Chicago monger will be going to SLC next week.

Looking for young girls in AMP.

Bexxa's name was mentioned in this forum.

I found out one at backpage, (5xxx Redwood Road) but it is not an AMP.

Girls in the pictures of their ad are hot though.

And, any other sites or newspapers I could try?

Mishima

Dick Stiiff
11-24-10, 01:43
Called Serenity last week and Melinda was booked. Stopped by anyway to see who was working. Dixie was available. Cute and perky. Service was good (but rushed) and got what I came for. She must of had places to go. Will repeat and try some of the other girls.

DS

Tim Wilson
12-01-10, 13:39
I struck out previously at this location.

But then I met Sammie. A little older, but WELL worth the massage.

Jmshobby
12-02-10, 04:34
About a month ago I saw a super hot redhead and payed. 6 for hour massage and a. 2 tip for HE. Full touching with 3 fingers allowed. Nice full Cs. No CBJ, bur for. 8 total, it was a great time. Would love to date this therapist.

Alwayslookn
12-03-10, 18:53
About a month ago I saw a super hot redhead and payed. 6 for hour massage and a. 2 tip for HE. Full touching with 3 fingers allowed. Nice full Cs. No CBJ, bur for. 8 total, it was a great time. Would love to date this therapist.That might be a little more information than you should write on here. Remember that LE probably reads this too. Give enough information that someone can PM you for more details. Thanks for the info either way. You got a good deal.

Jmshobby
12-06-10, 17:30
Give enough information that someone can PM you for more details. Thanks for the info either way.Thanks for the advice. Sorry. Please delete if you think its too much.

Grizzley45
12-09-10, 22:31
Do not frequent Utah or any other MP very often but once in a while I treat myself. First visit to 345 and picked Mia who is a very cute mid 20's with a smile to melt your heart. Her heart was not in the rubdown but she asked me enough questions to feel comfortable. She has the smallest bubble butt and very natural ample rack. Would recommend to a friend as she did not rush to get me out of there but stayed true to the illusions.

Alwayslookn
12-20-10, 02:45
Has anyone tried the place on 4800 S and about 120 E? I think it Hands of Harmony? I think its my next place to try but would skip it if I get any bad feedback.

Alwayslookn
12-20-10, 19:59
Tried 2 places today and struck out both times. I first tried a place that was on about 3300 s and 1200 e. Don't know what the name is but the phone number ends with 5262. This is actually in someone's apartment which was strange. Not super clean but the girl I saw looked very nice. It was only $30 for a half hour but there was no menu. Bikini top, no touching. She went by Veronica. I asked if the other girls were more liberal and she said probably. Apparently she used to work at Hottie Bodies but I had never seen her there.

With no satisfaction I tried another new place on 48th S and 120 E. (Hands of Harmony) Its located right behind the 7-11. I can't remember the girls name but she had long curly blonde hair and was a little on the heavy side. She said she had a baby 8 months ago and it looked like it. Looked much better with her shirt on. $40 for a half hour and a $40 tip and although I could do some touching, nothing good from her. She said she used to work for Troy's Place (4500 s 545 e F100) before.

So with $110 out the door I've learned of two more places to skip. PM me is you want more details.

Alwayslookn
12-30-10, 17:59
I tried another new girl (Kendra) yesterday and was very happy with my experience. She is out of the offices on 45th S (F-100). When I got there the person at the front desk asked if it was $30 for the half hour and I said yes. I had always paid $50 when I went there but I was happy to pay less. After she talked with the owner in the other room it sounded like the house got $20 so I assume whatever over $20 goes to the girls. Good to know for future.

For those of you who are looking for lots of extras, this would be a good place to start. She is the blonde in the adds and she does have a sister (Victoria) who has dark hair. Both are very open to your ideas. I've never tried her sister but she is probably next on my list.

They don't put their names on the BP adds but they do seem to always put underscores between their words. It may help you find them. The phone numbers end with 0803 and 8072. PM me if you need more info or can't find they numbers.

http://saltlakecity.backpage.com/BodyRubs/h-e-r-e-_-t-o-_-p-l-e-a-s-e-_-y-o-u-_-b-a-b-y-_-n-_-m-e-e-t-_-u-r-_-n-e-e-d-s-_-23/2818307

Magnum10
12-31-10, 00:43
I went to the Heavenly Touch Spa place on 140 W 2100 S to try it out tonight. I saw Morgan and paid $80 for the bikini massage. While I would say that Morgan is hot as hell, I was dissapointed with the service. She was very nice but the massage was just a light touch massage with no touching allowed and no extras. I guess I TOFTT tonight.

Alwayslookn
02-02-11, 23:43
I bored with the same old same old. Anyone have someone new or someone you want a report on?

Cdecker
02-09-11, 12:56
Anyone know of a good place in utah county?

I've been dying to find a nice local place.

Alwayslookn
02-09-11, 20:28
Anyone know of a good place in utah county?

I've been dying to find a nice local place. Wow. I do this a lot and have never even talked to someone who privately does this in Utah County. Good luck but if you find anything, let me know.

Sean Bubb
02-10-11, 10:03
New place at 929 e 4500s. Anybody tried here. Was thinking about going and thought I would see if anyone had a good report. Have noticed two girls that work there. Arabic Princess and Minh-dy on Backpage.

Alwayslookn
02-10-11, 20:06
New place at 929 e 4500s. Anybody tried here. Was thinking about going and thought I would see if anyone had a good report. Have noticed two girls that work there. Arabic Princess and Minh-dy on Backpage.The Arabic Princess girl is on my short list but I have never been there. If you beat me to it, let us now if it worth the time.

Cdecker
02-15-11, 20:30
Will do. Hopefully, someone on here has had some experience.

Anyway, what about suggestions for a first timer in SLC? I've read about a few places on here that I'd like to try.

Wow. I do this a lot and have never even talked to someone who privately does this in Utah County. Good luck but if you find anything, let me know.

Alwayslookn
02-21-11, 14:25
If this is your first time, I would send you to Bella's. I also assume your coming from Utah County and Bella's is one of the quickest to get to. Every girl that works there is at least an 8 and they only charge 40 for a half hour. Add a 40 dollar tip and you will leave with a smile on your face. Nothing to crazy for that price but I've paid more and gotten less a lot of other times. They are located just NE of the 215 / Redwood exit in some two story office buildings. The place is really nice and you don't feel like you going to attract any diseases when you walk in. If you want to roll the dice and try to hit a home run, let me know, I do this all the time.

Will do. Hopefully, someone on here has had some experience.

Anyway, what about suggestions for a first timer in SLC? I've read about a few places on here that I'd like to try.

Cdecker
02-23-11, 13:26
Thanks for the tip. I'll be sure to try and report back.

If this is your first time, I would send you to Bella's. I also assume your coming from Utah County and Bella's is one of the quickest to get to. Every girl that works there is at least an 8 and they only charge 40 for a half hour. Add a 40 dollar tip and you will leave with a smile on your face. Nothing to crazy for that price but I've paid more and gotten less a lot of other times. They are located just NE of the 215 / Redwood exit in some two story office buildings. The place is really nice and you don't feel like you going to attract any diseases when you walk in. If you want to roll the dice and try to hit a home run, let me know, I do this all the time.

Alwayslookn
02-23-11, 19:40
I tried out Aliyah today. What a great body and good attitude. Did $40 for a half hour with a $40 tip. Was very Happy with the results. She is a dancer and she can prove it. She may be hard to find on BP because they don't post her much. She is part Japanese and has amazing skin. Small chest and a great butt. Built a lot like Isabella.

Alwayslookn
02-23-11, 19:47
And after about a 6 week absence, Jessica is back. She was at Serenity's (sp?) which is on 4500 South, but has moved to Holladay. Her new place is on about 1100 E and 2000 S. For a $50 half hour and a $50 tip, you will walk out smiling. I know there are a lot of Jessica's so I put a link below and her number ends with 9875. If you call and she doesn't pick up, she doesn't take messages. Just send her a text and she will call you back.

http://saltlakecity.backpage.com/BodyRubs/pure-sensual-bliss-23/2934540

Alwayslookn
02-25-11, 20:19
Well I found someone else worthy of seeing. I had never been to Ambiance before but I thought I'd give it a try. They are located next to Godfathers Pizza at 41st South and Redwood Road. I did a half hour with Amanda. She is short, very thin, and has a tight body. She looks exactly like her pictures. She doesn't have a huge chest, but they are real, perky and I think surprising big for someone that thin. $50 for the half hour and a $50 tip made me a happy man. She had a great attitude and made sure she used up the whole half hour.

Oh, and they do have a shower is you need one.

http://saltlakecity.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/come-see-amanda-at-ambiance/2941820

Onesys01
03-12-11, 18:27
New place at 929 e 4500s. Anybody tried here. Was thinking about going and thought I would see if anyone had a good report. Have noticed two girls that work there. Arabic Princess and Minh-dy on Backpage.I think this is one of two places that got busted yesterday. I haven't participated in many many years, but it's interesting to see what happens.

Utah X
03-12-11, 21:25
I think this is one of two places that got busted yesterday. I haven't participated in many many years, but it's interesting to see what happens.I believe Minhdy just posted yesterday or Thursday on BP.

Utah X
03-12-11, 21:26
The Arabic Princess girl is on my short list but I have never been there. If you beat me to it, let us now if it worth the time.I also wanted to see Jasmine.

Alwayslookn
03-15-11, 01:05
I also wanted to see Jasmine.She was great. Lets hope she didn't get caught in the bust and shows up at one of my other favorite places. Lots of LE action out right now. Watch your backs and think with the head on your shoulders for awhile guys.

N. Steele

Blackfire3869
03-30-11, 06:38
Coming out for business, any AMP's or bath houses in the SLC area?

Tim Wilson
07-29-11, 13:33
Hit Beaches yesterday after a long absence from the MP scene.

Great body rub, hot looking girls, no extras.

GiggiD
09-30-11, 20:50
Was in town on business and couldn't pass up the. 45 rate advertised on BP, which is half what I'm used to back home. Don't bother, the upsell was fast and huge. And of course asked for. 6 at the door, until I reminded them of their advertised rate which was NOT a special. Anyway, my provider was a plump latina who left her baby in a carseat in the lobby, and gave the lamest sorriest excuse for a massage. Just stood at my side stroking my back the way you might stroke the hood of a car while you're mind is on something else. Everything was on the menu, with feigned reluctance as a ploy for upselling. And attitude like I'd expect from a fast-food cashier.

Uallyn
12-03-11, 12:02
http://saltlakecity.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/see-kristy-tonight-incalloutcall-open-til-1am/3497825

Don't bother, seriously. She gives a halfway decent massage. However, the problems started from the beginning. She shows up to the "office" 20 minutes late, arguing with her boyfriend who she later calls "her brother". Whatever, everyone here knows it's her boyfriend / bodyguard. No big deal. Then, she spends almost half an hour on just one calf. Ok. Then I realize. She's drunk! Nice. That's professional. Everything goes ok, not really a massage, just a lot of rubbing. Nothing else. Fine, whatever, just testing the waters. I send her a text an hour later asking if extras are ever provided and rather than giving a professional speech about how that's just not done I get a text berating me, swearing at me calling me a creep and saying to never call again.

Oh hunny, I won't. Not only are there other MPs out there, most of them don't have drunk and high trailer trash working for them, and at the very least, they will be punctual.

Uallyn
12-04-11, 01:15
http://saltlakecity.backpage.com/BodyRubs/awesome-body-rubs-mature-friendly-busty-brunette-dec-1st-to-16th-48/3037915

This mature woman knows how to do things right, there are no assumptions, no upsells, just the up front pricing and no pressure. Be aware, those are definitely some younger photos of her (and she's not as tall as you would think) ; but it's well worth it if you're looking for a massage and more. I will definitely become one of her regulars.

Alwayslookn
12-07-11, 13:41
http://saltlakecity.backpage.com/BodyRubs/awesome-body-rubs-mature-friendly-busty-brunette-dec-1st-to-16th-48/3037915

This mature woman knows how to do things right, there are no assumptions, no upsells, just the up front pricing and no pressure. Be aware, those are definitely some younger photos of her (and she's not as tall as you would think) ; but it's well worth it if you're looking for a massage and more. I will definitely become one of her regulars.Vanessa has been around for a long time. She travels so she isn't in SLC all the time. Very kind and not shy at all. Very reasonable rates.

Oddjob
02-11-12, 18:33
Visitor from the Chicago area enjoying the ski areas (but could use about 20 feet more snow) needs a good massage to remove some kinks. I'm staying in the Midvale area and would appreciate any advice that you might be able to give an old senior from out east. PM is fine and I'll help out if you get out my way. Thanks on advance.

SailorSC
02-14-12, 22:47
I will be in town next week (downtown SLC) and I'm Looking for a reputable MP or outcall provider. Looks and a nice HJ HE are more desireable.

Thanks!

Vitrea
02-19-12, 16:38
Hit Beaches yesterday after a long absence from the MP scene.

Great body rub, hot looking girls, no extras.Can others confirm that there are absolutely no extras here? Not even HJ? What is the damage? The girls look hot on the BP site. Help out a senior here. You can PM me. Thanks

Tim Wilson
02-29-12, 16:28
Can others confirm that there are absolutely no extras here? Not even HJ? What is the damage? The girls look hot on the BP site. Help out a senior here. You can PM me. ThanksI've been a couple of times, and have never gotten anything other than a mediocre body rub.

Altus
03-07-12, 04:43
Cali is a little older late 30s. She does not provide incall however does an amazing job and loves what she does. She is a real nympho the kind you never see in Utah. Be nice to this

One and she will defiantly return the favor. She is the real deal for extra tissue work in a massage. She is going to be a long time reg of mine.

Alwayslookn
04-24-12, 12:39
Can others confirm that there are absolutely no extras here? Not even HJ? What is the damage? The girls look hot on the BP site. Help out a senior here. You can PM me. ThanksNo extras at beaches. Its just a blue ball factory.

Altus
05-03-12, 15:58
Anyone know anything about 4 seasons spa in t ville?

Is it worth going to or not at all?

RobVodka
05-03-12, 21:00
Anyone know anything about 4 seasons spa in t ville?

Is it worth going to or not at all?I have not experienced it my self, but I've not heard anything that makes me want to give it a shot. From what I hear it's a lot like beaches. Overpriced light rub.

BigDaddy71
05-04-12, 14:11
Depends on the girl and your rapport. There will be some upselling no matter what until you really build the trust with one or more of them. Is it worth it when there are plenty of other non upselling quality ladies out there? I dunno it is your call.

Good Luck.

Big Daddy

I have not experienced it my self, but I've not heard anything that makes me want to give it a shot. From what I hear it's a lot like beaches. Overpriced light rub.

Altus
05-06-12, 19:15
Saw her the other day she is VERY NEW. Like just barely started doing body rubs. She MIGHT get into escorting so be nice to her guys. She is 19 blonde hair mid back very perky and very sweet and nice. When she opened the door I actually was stumbling over my words and it scared her a bit til I was able to manage the word wow. She looks so much better then her pics. I actually had to ask her if I could see her I'd because I did kinda think she wasn't old enough but she is. I showed her on UD what a check was and she was cool with it. I told her about places she could go to like the other site BP CV. I told her I would make a review of her here too. She does cost a bit more but with her body it is so worth it. She may just not know the average cost of a body rub cause like I said she is very very new and she seems very eager to learn more and loves what she does. I think Nikki might have some competition in a few years with this one. She is thin not skinny so no bones showing she has a nice C's you can cup your hand around. She does a good BJ despite me being extremely thick she was able to go all the way down. I told her the difference between a body rub girl and a escort she seems a bit shy about escorting but still deciding if she wants to or not so if you see her guys be very nice to her cause I would love a in depth date with her.

MikeFineli
06-06-12, 11:17
I think Nikki might have some competition in a few years with this one.Who is Nikki?

Where else would you recommend finding thin, white, young (<30) providers? Preferably capable of a good massage too.

Altus
06-07-12, 10:08
Who is Nikki?

Where else would you recommend finding thin, white, young (<30) providers? Preferably capable of a good massage too.Your not from around here huh? Well nikki is a bit older now but she was one of the best girls to spend a Friday Night with. Truly an amazing woman. But it's not hard to find man. Just look at the usual sites. For girls who don't want a fancy $7,000,000,000,000 meal just read the reviews here. You will find everything you need. All of us here are good guys who are helpful but we keep the anominty. So good luck with what your looking for man.

Lone Biker
06-12-12, 11:41
Need the advice of you Salt Lake locals, as I will soon be spending alot more time there. Who do you recommend for a real therapeutic massage that still offers extras? In my home city fortunately I have a number of choices for providers that have massage school training and can help soothe the back problems and knotted muscles I routinely deal with, and still deliver a finish that leaves me relaxed and happy. Anyone in Salt Lake that provides therapeutic massage and HE?

Orlando Rater
06-15-12, 03:16
Been looking at Backpage Bodyrubs. Found Beaches and saw lots of pictures. Facebook page and website.

Went there and got introduced to Kayla. She's a cute girl. Requested the one hour Nirvana with here. Cost was 80 bucks (60 for regular) and payment expected after the massage.

Nirvana is simply the girl using here arms and legs to massage you.

Massage room was typical. Decent body rub for 60 minutes. There was a mirror there but completely useless. After about 40 minutes, you flip over and finally able to see what you paid for. Kayla was wearing small shorts and a tank top. I saw a few of the other girls leaving their massage rooms in bras. Recommend you ask the desk girl what your girl usually wears. Even the girls in the bras wore short shorts. No bikini bottoms yet.

After the massage was over, Kayla met me at the front desk. No extras. Nothing. Decent massage. If anything, I'd recommend just upgrading to 90 mins for the extra $20 versus the Nirvana.

Oh. And the girls will chat with you the entire time. So if you're looking for conversation and a massage. Come here. Don't come here expecting anything else though.

CoastToCoast
06-26-12, 19:59
Whats up with this, fellow Mongers? I see several AMP ads on BP but unable to find any reviews except on Beaches. Any tried the Honk Kong Spa yet?

C2C

PlayaDelGrande
06-27-12, 10:03
Whats up with this, fellow Mongers? I see several AMP ads on BP but unable to find any reviews except on Beaches. Any tried the Honk Kong Spa yet?

C2CReviews will be hard to find to protect the innocent. I haven't experienced the HK Spa, but there is one at 18 something S Main that was pretty good.

Jimmy Pratt
09-22-12, 17:15
Hi fellow mongers,

I am going to be visiting your fine city next month, and would like a little help with the AMP scene.

As I'm sure you are aware, just reading this thread of the forum didn't get me a lot of leads.

If anyone can supply some direction on which places are safest and of course, funnest, I'd appreciate it! Don't have to be FS, but would like to know what the options are out there in SLC!

As you will see, I am a very trusted senior member at home, and would happily return the favor and be grateful to anyone who can PM me with some info!

Thanks,

JP

Tecate
09-30-12, 01:28
(look up natty or knotty on bpage) Was a bit hard to meet up with her, talked to her like 5 times before I was able to finally meet with her. She seemed a bit on the paranoid side. Anyway, I persevered and it was definitely worth it. Met her at her hotel on the east side of Salt Lake. Relaxed with her a while, she fixed me a drink, and then she began the massage in her bra and panties. I massaged her as much as she massaged me. My hands were all over her. Bra came off soon and my hands found my way under her panties. Se protested a little, but soon she was breathing heavy. Was a great time. Highly recommend, although I can see how if things got off on the wrong foot, she could be unpleasant. Just play her game.

HikingMo
10-13-12, 19:52
Has anyone seen this mature body rub provider?

http://saltlakecity.backpage.com/BodyRubs/beautiful-and-athletic-late-appt-welcome-39/2734136

DookieBoot
11-02-12, 15:04

http://saltlakecity.backpage.com/BodyRubs/beautiful-and-athletic-late-appt-welcome-39/2734136Everything I've read in the past = No Joy. As well as the pictures are somewhat misleading. But thats just what I can remember from UH and another site.

TheCowOfNow
11-02-12, 20:29
http://stgeorge.backpage.com/BodyRubs/saturday-speciali-am-absolutely-positively-unquestionably-the-best-and-in-park-city-25/4217294

Wondering if anyone has visited her and what the deal is?

Thanks

Svesve
11-05-12, 06:41
Was in town on business and couldn't pass up the. 45 rate advertised on BP, which is half what I'm used to back home. Don't bother, the upsell was fast and huge. And of course asked for. 6 at the door, until I reminded them of their advertised rate which was NOT a special. Anyway, my provider was a plump latina who left her baby in a carseat in the lobby, and gave the lamest sorriest excuse for a massage. Just stood at my side stroking my back the way you might stroke the hood of a car while you're mind is on something else. Everything was on the menu, with feigned reluctance as a ploy for upselling. And attitude like I'd expect from a fast-food cashier.Is this the same place? Has anyone tried it out?

http://saltlakecity.backpage.com/BodyRubs/special-relax-wthe-hottest-babes-40-hr-and-25-12hr-801-759-5873-21/4496743

Sigepboy
11-05-12, 09:52
Everything I've read in the past = No Joy. As well as the pictures are somewhat misleading. But thats just what I can remember from UH and another site.She's marginal at best. No fun to be had here. It was a cold sterile type room and the conversation was. Meh.

mkoppre
11-16-12, 00:11
Is this the same place? Has anyone tried it out?

http://saltlakecity.backpage.com/BodyRubs/special-relax-wthe-hottest-babes-40-hr-and-25-12hr-801-759-5873-21/4496743I've been to the place your link points to on several occasions. Almost all latinas. I've seen some real dogs there but some are passable and fun to be with. From the ones I've been with, Sasha and Jennifer are the best. Very GFE for the rubdown. Jennifer will upsell a lot, but sasha quotes a straight benjamin . This is additional to what you pay at the door. I know it's a bit high for a massage place but like I said Sasah and Jennifer are good to be with. Don't know about the other girls.

mkoppre
11-16-12, 00:14
Went to oasis today on 1700 south with main street. The mamasan wanted to rub me down but I chose to see who the girls were first. One was a tall skinny girls. All of them are from mainland China. Could hardly understand their english bu I paid the 65 hourly fee to enter and lets just say for another 40 I left very happy. The place is clean. Large spacious rooms and the massage tables are heated.

Willin
12-08-12, 23:01
Went to oasis today on 1700 south with main street. The mamasan wanted to rub me down but I chose to see who the girls were first. One was a tall skinny girls. All of them are from mainland China. Could hardly understand their english bu I paid the 65 hourly fee to enter and lets just say for another 40 I left very happy. The place is clean. Large spacious rooms and the massage tables are heated.A) HE.

B) BBBJ (or in the BJ family)

C) HALF / HALF.

D) OTHER (please let us know)

Thanks

mkoppre
12-09-12, 18:07
A) HE.

B) BBBJ (or in the BJ family)

C) HALF / HALF.

D) OTHER (please let us know)

ThanksYou'll just have to go and find out for yourself.

Cleek
12-30-12, 12:06
Got pleasant 30 min massage from a beatiful thai gurl for 40. On leaving, she told me to try the othr gurl next time. So, I decide to chk out 9th so AMP. Got very good hour massage for 55 from friendly Chinese woman. Same thing on leaving, she told me try other gurl next time. WTF? I guess I need new deodorant. Very frustrating. For good massage, I'll just stick with my regular therapist and not bother with these 2 AMPs. At least She's never told me to go to someone else. Any more AMPs where I can get rejected?

BobbyDean
01-01-13, 21:37
It seems to be the same old song at the mp's in SLC sorry bro.

Got pleasant 30 min massage from a beatiful thai gurl for 40. On leaving, she told me to try the othr gurl next time. So, I decide to chk out 9th so AMP. Got very good hour massage for 55 from friendly Chinese woman. Same thing on leaving, she told me try other gurl next time. WTF? I guess I need new deodorant. Very frustrating. For good massage, I'll just stick with my regular therapist and not bother with these 2 AMPs. At least She's never told me to go to someone else. Any more AMPs where I can get rejected?

Zorthos
01-07-13, 02:00
Were you just looking for a rub and tug with some Roaming hands? I only ask because ill be in the Salt Lake area later this month and though it would be fun to find a place that offers this type of service. If any one has some info a PM would be nice.

Elvis Lives
01-07-13, 12:05
If you like a nice massage and nothing more, you will like her. Nothing sensual and if I recall, draped at all times.

http://saltlakecity.backpage.com/BodyRubs/beautiful-and-athletic-late-appt-welcome-39/2734136

Cleek
01-08-13, 18:38
Were you just looking for a rub and tug with some Roaming hands? I only ask because ill be in the Salt Lake area later this month and though it would be fun to find a place that offers this type of service. If any one has some info a PM would be nice.All I can tell you is that you probably won't be happy at these 2 places. Try someplace else and let us know if it's the same old story.

mkoppre
01-11-13, 15:49
I've been to the place your link points to on several occasions. Almost all latinas. I've seen some real dogs there but some are passable and fun to be with. From the ones I've been with, Sasha and Jennifer are the best. Very GFE for the rubdown. Jennifer will upsell a lot, but sasha quotes a straight benjamin . This is additional to what you pay at the door. I know it's a bit high for a massage place but like I said Sasah and Jennifer are good to be with. Don't know about the other girls.I used to be a regular, but when I came back from Thanksgiving with the extended family, they were gone. Sasha and Jennifer were my favorites and I haven't been able to find them. The people there told me that they had moved to a downtown location (Sasha had also told me they were relocating downtown). Anyone know the new location? You can pm or since its just a massage you can post the location here. Whatever you want. No specifics just where I can go find those beautiful bubbly women to rub my back again.

Thanks

Onesys01
02-28-13, 20:01
Went to oasis today on 1700 south with main street. The mamasan wanted to rub me down but I chose to see who the girls were first. One was a tall skinny girls. All of them are from mainland China. Could hardly understand their english bu I paid the 65 hourly fee to enter and lets just say for another 40 I left very happy. The place is clean. Large spacious rooms and the massage tables are heated.Yup, this is as accurate as can be, if one were to be dreaming that is.

Cdub5
05-27-13, 18:15
In town for the night and would love any help or direction on. Good body rub and massage with HE or BJ. If anyone could help feel free to send me PM or comment on here. If ever in TN or south MS I can return the favor on ones to see. Thanks and hoping to find someone fun.

PlayaDelGrande
06-23-13, 11:36
Had a VERY nice time with Antje Friday night. Nice massage and finish for 3 jacksons and a hamilton. Not a clock watcher. Seniors PM me for digits.

Cleek
08-11-13, 18:09
6 door. Yo Yo. Cute 23 yo 5'4 120 be. Short mini dress was encouraging, but never a smile or pleasantness. Then, a pleasant light rub with my hands on legs. Flip, and grabs, asking,"You want this? 100." What? I countered with .4. She said she cost more because she so young. The more powerful brain negotiated down to. 6 and the jackhammer started. Serious ouch. Good news: she stopped after 5 minutes then, she said,"you do yourself." Put her back on the job, and she went at it like shaking a can of paint for 2 more minutes. Then, she abruptly went out the door and returned with a hot towel. Quick cleanup and she sent Mr Blueballs out the door."Next time, bring more money." Yeah, there won't be a next time.

Vonhellish
08-14-13, 08:53
Stopped by on a whim while I was on a cruse the strip was dead. I thought I would give it a shot. Good massage from terry nice body friendly no extras at all. She dislikes her clients to even touch her. So if you want a good massage then she is great! If you want anything else go somewhere else!

Onesys01
08-14-13, 20:10
Stopped by on a whim while I was on a cruse the strip was dead. I thought I would give it a shot. Good massage from terry nice body friendly no extras at all. She dislikes her clients to even touch her. So if you want a good massage then she is great! If you want anything else go somewhere else!Yup that place is BORING!

PlayaDelGrande
08-17-13, 15:37
Had a VERY nice time with Antje Friday night. Nice massage and finish for 3 jacksons and a hamilton. Not a clock watcher. Seniors PM me for digits.Had another very nice time with Antje last night.

Sam Spade
09-09-13, 20:06
I was visiting your fair city on business last week. I stopped by Fantastic, based on reviews from another site. Got Rose, only one working, who was wearing a sort of stretch lingerie pants bottom and a nice blouse. She tells me that I was her first customer in 3 days. During the massage, she starts telling me that a relative of hers had been murdered by a girlfriend and the family did not have enough money to pay for the funeral and could I help out. I thought I was in for good. Lots of small talk about how I was from out of town, what I was doing, etc. But she kept the towel down the whole time. Now, I don't like to scare the girls by removing the towel too soon or too fast or too intently. I like to let my hands touch her, just to get a feel (?) for if she will be looking for a better than normal tip. But everytime she got close, she'd pull away. If the towel slipped, or even if it didn't slip, she was adjusting it back in place. Getting late, so I removed it and asked her to come closer, and she grabs the towel and puts it back, again! No, we not do that in Utah. This not Chicago!

So she's wearing an outfit that would make Rick James blush, hasn't had a customer in 3 days and is desperate for money to help pay for a funeral, and I still get shot down. Guys, I haven't been shot down at an AMP in at least 10 years, so long I don't really remember. I left a tip, but no way is she going to be paying for a funeral with that.

I left and drove around the neighborhood for a bit and I found 3 other places, but I was too shot down to even try.

Onesys01
09-10-13, 20:38
I don't know of anyone that would recommend fantastic, what was this other site of which you speak?

I was visiting your fair city on business last week. I stopped by Fantastic, based on reviews from another site. Got Rose, only one working, who was wearing a sort of stretch lingerie pants bottom and a nice blouse. She tells me that I was her first customer in 3 days. During the massage, she starts telling me that a relative of hers had been murdered by a girlfriend and the family did not have enough money to pay for the funeral and could I help out. I thought I was in for good. Lots of small talk about how I was from out of town, what I was doing, etc. But she kept the towel down the whole time. Now, I don't like to scare the girls by removing the towel too soon or too fast or too intently. I like to let my hands touch her, just to get a feel (?) for if she will be looking for a better than normal tip. But everytime she got close, she'd pull away. If the towel slipped, or even if it didn't slip, she was adjusting it back in place. Getting late, so I removed it and asked her to come closer, and she grabs the towel and puts it back, again! No, we not do that in Utah. This not Chicago!

So she's wearing an outfit that would make Rick James blush, hasn't had a customer in 3 days and is desperate for money to help pay for a funeral, and I still get shot down. Guys, I haven't been shot down at an AMP in at least 10 years, so long I don't really remember. I left a tip, but no way is she going to be paying for a funeral with that.

I left and drove around the neighborhood for a bit and I found 3 other places, but I was too shot down to even try.

Sam Spade
09-12-13, 10:31
I don't know of anyone that would recommend fantastic, what was this other site of which you speak?The one that advertises on the top of these pages. Rub Maps. I would have been better off just reading a few pages of this forum.

Pusher268
09-13-13, 21:09
Visited the new Tokyo location today. Had Lily a cute Korean that wore stretch pants and a loose top. 6 for the hour but the massage was not really a massage, just light tickling on one thigh. She allowed roaming hands only on the outside of her ass and legs. When it was time for the flip she wanted a Benjamin for HE but talked her down to a Grant. Not really worth it, but left stress free.

Blue Sterling
10-12-13, 22:11
Went to oasis today on 1700 south with main street. Place was busy and I had to wait. Ashley brought me into an empty room as she didn't want anyone seeing me in the lobby. I thought that was good customer service.

I ended up waiting about 30 minutes. 65 for the house and Jackson twice should have worked. But, Ashley requested an extra Jackson. Given her thoughtfulness of getting me out of the lobby, bringing me a bottle of water and a handful of candy while I waited. I gave her the extra Jackson.

She remained clothed at all times, which I found kind of odd. I never experienced that in Chicago or St. Louis. But, I left happy.

The place was clean and I watched her bring in clean linens afterwards as well. As busy as they were, I thought that was a VERY good sign.

Member #4493
11-21-13, 17:41
Hey Bromongers. After 6 years of benefiting from the intel of your dreams, its time for me to reciprocate the love. I've been to Oasis, Hong Kong, Fantastic, Tasha, Beaches, and a place on about 4500 So. And 9th E. Just go to back page to get approx locations. The latter joint is primarily Hispanic chicks with an HJ and some fondling. The girl was gorgeous, but cold as my ex-wife. I don't expect them to fall in love with me, but at least force a smile. Its pricey ($160). The upsell for FS is $400. I was curious. Fantastic is just a blue balls clinic. I've been twice. However, BF was able to convince one lovely into an HJ. She performed like my Johnson had leprosy, but it was fun to test the limits. I've been to Tasha three times, with an HJ each time. Girls were all Russian and ranged over the full hottie spectrum. Hong Kong Spa (3 visits) is a DIY joint. Girls are pretty and allow some over the clothes fondling. Beaches will send you to the blue balls ER. Beautiful girls in bikinis giving nirvana. But you walk out of the joint smelling like teen spirits. Oasis (5 visits) is the best SLC offers. $120 total for some nice fondling and an HE. One visit, I received superb service from Ya Ya...ohhh yeah yeah. She actually let me DATY. Hope this info helps you monger more efficiently and economically.

Mike1179
12-03-13, 17:13
Has anyone been to the AMP on 900's 500 e? Tried finding reviews on it but turned out blank. Was wondering if I could leave happy there.

SolidRockFun
04-01-14, 10:13
http://www.ksl.com/?sid=29293383&nid=148&title=orem-massage-parlor-raided-on-suspicion-of-sex-crimes

Werewolf0956
12-17-14, 11:57
I stopped in at the Chinese massage place on S State St. Genie took me to the room and told me to get comfy.

She is late 30's, nice thin body w / man made see's. A little pouch but shapely legs. Easily a 6-7.

Decent massage that I desperately needed. Some teasing before flip. No negotiations for HJ but requested extra for nude. I chose not to oblige. She did show her manmades and ther are very nice. Deed was done quickly. More massage on the front, table shower to clean up.

60 + 40.

I recommend.

NewCleve
02-20-15, 02:08
I was in the area earlier this week for fun and vacation. Stopped by the Oasis in Park City. Paid 60 for the door. Cute girl walked me in. When I touched her hips she backed away. As my massage got close to the end I made another pass at her again. She said next time. While I didn't get a happy ending, I did leave happy. Left 20 dollar tip because the therapy was actually good.

Johnny Wasatch
03-30-15, 02:20
Walked in tonight, asked for an hour, and was given an almost angry response. After getting into the room, though, I realized she probably just didn't understand me.

Mei gave an absolutely amazing massage. I was on my stomach for 35+ minutes while she massaged every last inch. On the flip she asked if I wanted a HJ. I said yes. She said 60. I countered 40. She said no, 60. The massage to that point was so damn good that I figured why the hell not and accepted the 60.

After I popped, she cleaned me off & finished the massage, giving me the full hour. There is no way I could have left more relaxed. Definitely a happy customer.

PaulHahn3
04-10-15, 13:36
From reading the reviews of services in Salt Lake City, looks like I'll be a monk for 2 weeks when I'm there on business next month. Well, I'll have extra money for a splurge when I return to Philly / Baltimore!

Now I know why Utah has one of the highest per capita rates of internet porn use in the country.

Johnny Wasatch
07-02-15, 17:29
Be careful out there.

http://fox13now.com/2015/06/09/utah-massage-parlors-raided-in-human-trafficking-prostitution-crackdown/

Sobe69
07-07-15, 11:35
Anyone have any experience?

http://saltlakecity.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/2-minutes-from-i-15/7429942

NeverTell
07-14-15, 11:06
I stopped in at the Chinese massage place on S State St. Genie took me to the room and told me to get comfy.

She is late 30's, nice thin body w / man made see's. A little pouch but shapely legs. Easily a 6-7.

Decent massage that I desperately needed. Some teasing before flip. No negotiations for HJ but requested extra for nude. I chose not to oblige. She did show her manmades and ther are very nice. Deed was done quickly. More massage on the front, table shower to clean up.

60 + 40.

I recommend.Is this the same place as Xin Jing on S state st?

NeverTell
07-22-15, 00:55
Can someone PM an MP south of the airport that is open since the raid that provides HJ? I've been reading back through the posts but don't know which ones were raided. My first ever visit to SLC is coming up next week.

NeverTell
07-22-15, 01:56
Walked in tonight, asked for an hour, and was given an almost angry response. After getting into the room, though, I realized she probably just didn't understand me.

Mei gave an absolutely amazing massage. I was on my stomach for 35+ minutes while she massaged every last inch. On the flip she asked if I wanted a HJ. I said yes. She said 60. I countered 40. She said no, 60. The massage to that point was so damn good that I figured why the hell not and accepted the 60.

After I popped, she cleaned me off & finished the massage, giving me the full hour. There is no way I could have left more relaxed. Definitely a happy customer.Hi, I'll be visiting SLC next week for the first time ever. I've been trying to do some reasearch and it looks like Xin Jing is actually Sunny Spa and is next door to Jing Yuan? However, the recent busts article on Fox 13 actually has a picture of Sunny Spa! My question to you is this: is Jing Yuan still open? Is there a better place? Your help is appreciated.

Thanks,

NT.

Jammin 2
11-09-15, 16:53
Went to AMP on 900 South, near Kung Fu place. Got a good massage and standard finish. The price was. 6 + 0. 4. My only complaint was that it was rushed. I paid for hour and got 40 min.

LurkingDog
12-28-15, 21:40
Hi. Was visiting from oot and the escort I had tried to set up never responded back. Tried the Jade Oriental massage on 9th south but there was a line!! I guess everyone's looking for post-Ho Ho Ho, Ho Ho Ho! Anyway, decided to try Tasha based on an old filed report. Drew Olga who was quite cute and pretty personable. Alas no teasing or anything fun. The massage was so-so. Not sure I'll be back.

LD.

Long Gone13
01-15-17, 00:25
Thinking maybe I should've / could've put this in "other cities" but whatever, park city ain't that far. I found this place on BP and was bored out of my mind so I called. Asked what time they close and how much. Lady said 10 pm and 0. 7 for h. I cruise over and it is in a sort of business building with law firm and accountant offices. I go up and walk in. I'm greeted by a cute mid 30's looking Taiwanese woman. She's short, small but cute rear end and small B cups. She walks me to the room and asks for the 0. 7. Immediately I'm thinking that this place is nothing more than legit. I had nothing else going on and I could use a good massage either way. I strip down and she comes in. She begins giving me a stellar massage. At this point it's already going to be worth the 0. 7 IMO. She's dead silent until about 20 minutes in and no sign of any extras. She starts talking a lot in broken English. Just when I'm about to start getting annoyed with the talking, she goes silent again. She wipes me off and I think we are done. Then she starts with the light caressing and fingers up and down the butt crack. Then slowly along my shafts as I'm laying on my stomach. About 2 minutes of this and I'm rock hard and ready to roll. She asks me to flip and the negotiations begin. She says 0. 6 for HJ. I motion that I want FS. She says no. I motion for BJ and she says she doesn't normally do that. At this point I'm done negotiating and just want to get the show on the road. She says ok to BJ for 1. 2. She cleans me off with a paper towel and alcohol, which I thought was a bit strange but maybe a good way to check for open sores because I bet it would hurt LOL. Wouldn't know. I've never had a good experience with Asians and BJ's. This however, was an amazing BBBJ. She was impressed at my size and used two hands and lots of spit. She made it clear in the most polite way that she didn't want CIM. I let her know that I would pull out before then. I couldn't believe my ears when she told me to take my time. She would stop momentarily and talk dirty, telling me to COF. She was teasing hard. About 10 minutes in I couldn't hold back anymore and shot everywhere. She cleaned me up. I got dressed. I give her the donation and a 0. 2 tip. She refuses the tip! I couldn't believe it. I insisted she take it. Wow, I've never seen anything like it. This makes me think this is truly a YMMV experience. I think she really liked me. She even told me where she lives. Maybe this is normal for this area. I wouldn't know because I'm not from here. She said her name was Amanda.

http://saltlakecity.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/professional-435-200-7234-new-owner-welcome/9929480

KJooppp
02-03-17, 03:21
So I've been to 4 massage parlors in SLC and Utah Counties over the last couple months. Walked away happy from every one.

My only complaint is that I would like to mix it up with another race here and there, other than Asian that is.

Where should I look?

Onesys01
02-06-17, 10:51
I've never walked away super happy. The rules are much looser in LA, and the east coast. I've given up locally.

So I've been to 4 massage parlors in SLC and Utah Counties over the last couple months. Walked away happy from every one.

My only complaint is that I would like to mix it up with another race here and there, other than Asian that is.

Where should I look?

Lm777
02-06-17, 19:34
Hello guys. Just confused how much tip should I left in the Asian massage parlor after HE?

Thanks.

TheBoobHound
02-08-17, 10:01
Thinking maybe I should've / could've put this in "other cities" but whatever, park city ain't that far.I gave this place a try. Very nice interior. Also a training certificate for the massage therapist on the wall. Seemed very legit. I had a different therapist than yours, older but still looked alright. Massage wise, very good. Service wise, not the same as your experience but still good in a saran wrap way.

CraigGerton
02-13-17, 22:29
Hello fellow mongers. I'm a Chicago guy stopping through SLC for a couple nights on a Rocky Mountain multi city ski tour. SLC is in the middle of my trip and I will have a few hours to kill before my friend arrives. Going to need a massage after skiing 3 days of ice in Taos, NM. Any recommendations where I can get a decent massage, teasing and a hand shake? Will have a rental car, but not going to park city, want to stay near downtown.

Please PM me some recommendations for a place and girl (s).

The Ric
02-28-17, 01:55
Asian Oasis is nice. A little on the pricey side, but some cute younger Asian girls there. 1733 S main.

Hello fellow mongers. I'm a Chicago guy stopping through SLC for a couple nights on a Rocky Mountain multi city ski tour. SLC is in the middle of my trip and I will have a few hours to kill before my friend arrives. Going to need a massage after skiing 3 days of ice in Taos, NM. Any recommendations where I can get a decent massage, teasing and a hand shake? Will have a rental car, but not going to park city, want to stay near downtown.

Please PM me some recommendations for a place and girl (s).

ChrisYang
06-07-17, 13:48
Heading to park city area today, any recommendations on a good AMP. Preferably cute younger providers 30 years or younger.

Miketastic69
07-07-17, 16:20
I am in town for a couple weeks and it seems the AMP scene has dried up. Any FS places left? PM is fine. I will definitely reciprocate if you need info about Vegas.

UBetChaBob69
07-25-17, 11:52
I am in town for a couple weeks and it seems the AMP scene has dried up. Any FS places left? PM is fine. I will definitely reciprocate if you need info about Vegas.I will be passing through tonight and would be interested in the same type of info?

Thanks!

Onesys01
07-25-17, 20:47
I will be passing through tonight and would be interested in the same type of info?

Thanks!Search Asian, and if it's out of a Utah area code. Nuff said.

Zeebo123
01-13-18, 17:41
Heading to park city area today, any recommendations on a good AMP. Preferably cute younger providers 30 years or younger.Went to the only AMP advertising in Park City, listed as Diamond Massage on BP, on the door was something different. Phone number ends in 7234. Very regular office building, must be under the radar. Hostess had a nice rack, led me into darkened room, normal set up no TS. $70/ hr. Starts off asking Hard medium soft, I ask for hard, and get soft. Was sensual so I don't stop her. First bad sign, put my hands on her hips and she moves away, not a friendly gal. I wasn't aggressive about it, but clearly she was not comfortable with touching OTC. Continues with the oil massage and then gets a towel to clean off the oil after 30 min of a not at all therapeutic massage. And not in a good way, more like an amateurish way. Then starts in with the fingertip massage over the back and buttocks starting to get interesting but still avoiding the twig and berries. Should have had my alarms going off at this point that this would be a waste. She asks me to flip, still not hard down there. I flip and she begins playing with junior, I say I am enjoying and she holds up 6 fingers. Hmmm, I'm on vacation so WTH, I say ok. Then she offers 80 to touch OTC from the waist up and 100 for top off. I'm frowning now, but I say okay 80. She says money first. I go limp and get the the money and say go slow. She says sure. Then goes fast. I get about 3 secs of touching and try to move the hands away from Jr to slow things down and its a struggle, I lose it and shoot and everything is done. Ok so my bad for the PE but we're only at 40 minutes now so I say. More massage, on legs. She demonstrates that she does know hard and tries to separate my quads from the femur on each side. 5 min of that and she act like we're done. I'm pissed and it's not getting any better so I get up get dressed and leave very unhappy but in no position to do anything about it but write up a crap review which this is.

Summary: attractive woman gives crap massage doesn't follow directions and overcharges. WIR? NFW! (No effin' way) If you're in need of a decent massage there are plenty of options back down in SLC for less and with better results. (my experience in prior years) I suggest the thai options in sugarhouse. One connected with me via WeChat, seemed like a nice woman, don't know anything about what extra service may or may not be offered, but thai style will be much better for sore ski legs.

SaltLakeKing
04-06-18, 23:17
Any FS places in the salt lake area? I've been to dozens of AMPs and only had 1 FS and 1 BJ out of all them. PMs are fine.

AzGuy812
06-02-18, 14:26
1. Blue Massage in Layton in closed.

2. Tried Sunshine but it was strictly legit (I got the feeling there might be more on the menu, but I don't think I want to go 3-4 times to find out, since the actual massage was only mediocre).

3. Oriental Massage on 2100 S:

Seemed like a pretty good deal to start, I got "Jen". Young, cute, and reasonably friendly. She asked for. 7 for the hour, although everything I saw said. 6 so I don't know if they've changed their rates or just trying to get a little up front. Absolutely nothing happened during the table shower, which made me think this place was strictly legit. About 30 minutes into the massage, some light teasing started. She asked to roll over, and the negotiating was almost enough to make me get up and walk out. I settled on. 6 for a HE and over the clothes touching, and she kept saying she would do more and trying to get more money, but by that point I just wanted to finish and get out of there. Maybe some of the other girls there are a little friendlier, or that's just how things are in SLC. Based on that, I won't go back, though.

4. Went to Magic and drew 'Fifi'. Cute, probably late 30's / early 40's, but still fit. The table shower was nice, with limited teasing, but enough to make me think more would be available. Surprisingly good massage and she really worked out some of the issues in my back. Again with the stop and negotiate, but she was pretty friendly and flirty the whole time. I caved and gave her 1. For the HE with top off. She got into it and rubbed her upper body on me a bit, offering some nice light snacking, and took her time. After cleaning up, she offered a face and head massage that was also quite relaxing. On the way out, I saw another really cute girl, and should have asked her name. Will go back again, but try to negotiate the 'tip' down a bit.

Any other places I should try? There seem to be a lot on offer, but it seems to be very hit or miss.

Nailster
06-13-18, 23:38
About 1-2 months ago I saw lights and k9's outside Oasis, anyone hear anything about this? They werent by the door but outside, may have been something else.

LevelUp34
06-25-18, 12:24
Will be in town for a few days and wanted to check out the AMP scene.

Any suggestions? Also open to Latin providers.

Militarymite
06-29-18, 13:50
Hi everyone, military visiting SLC and staying downtown. If anyone knew of any good outcall massage experts please let me know. I won't be able to do I call but would like outcall. Thanks guys.

AzGuy812
07-13-18, 14:45
Anybody have current info on Beijing, in Layton? PM is fine.

Frank Castle09
07-17-18, 04:08
Going to be in SLC this weekend, only going to be there for a couple of days. Which places are happy? PM me if you like. If anyone is headed to C-bus hit me up and I can reciprocate.

SaltLakeKing
11-10-18, 01:07
Alright so I've been in almost every AMP in salt lake and have always had a HJ with 1 FS and 1 BJ but all the others wouldn't go past the HE. Any code words or gestures to get me lucky? It's been rough haha messages are always welcomed and thanks!

Andre0893
12-28-18, 10:27
Any recent experiences at an AMP? New to Salt Lake and looking for HE. PM me.

SansForeSkin
01-10-19, 05:51
Hey gang as the title states I'm new to this. Like everything. New to this website. New to this area (originally from the Chicago suburbs). Never had a massage w / HE. Went to a strip club and chickened out at the door. Picked up a SW but was too inexperienced to know how to handle it.

So I'm here reading all your tips, BS, and encounters in hopes to play this right.

Question for you guys. On average, these days, what is the going rate for a massage w / HE, SW w / BBBJTCWS, and lap dance in private w / HE?

TIA for any offers to assist.

Nailster
04-13-19, 00:17
Just had a massage from Wendy at Oasis. In short, too expensive and not a full hour. She was nice but money before type. I've been before for similar price but nicer gal. Hadn't been in a while. If you act like you know what you're doing she'll catch on real quick. DM for specifics. Wouldn't do it again but was relaxed.

OnlyTheFit
05-06-19, 00:06
Just had a massage from Wendy at Oasis. In short, too expensive and not a full hour. She was nice but money before type. I've been before for similar price but nicer gal. Hadn't been in a while. If you act like you know what you're doing she'll catch on real quick. DM for specifics. Wouldn't do it again but was relaxed.What do you mean by "money before type"?

I've always paid for the 1 hour before the massage began, and then tipped for any extracurricular activities after it was all over. Everything is just a wink and a nod. Safer for me and the girl.

AzGuy812
05-27-19, 11:28
What do you mean by "money before type"?

I've always paid for the 1 hour before the massage began, and then tipped for any extracurricular activities after it was all over. Everything is just a wink and a nod. Safer for me and the girl.That doesn't seem to be the MO for the places around here for some reason. They all want the 'tip' up front.

Wendy is ok, but I've been trying to get to see the other girl. I asked last time and I think she said her name was Fifi?

Magic is the same way. Wish I could remember their names, but one of the girls there was really stand offish, so I didn't go back (the first time, the girl wasn't as cute, but was more cooperative, still wanted the money up front though).

I haven't tried any others, but I'd like a recommendation (s). I'll report back with any findings.

Magikal Massag
09-02-19, 18:03
Hey gang as the title states I'm new to this. Like everything. New to this website. New to this area (originally from the Chicago suburbs). Never had a massage w / HE. Went to a strip club and chickened out at the door. Picked up a SW but was too inexperienced to know how to handle it.

So I'm here reading all your tips, BS, and encounters in hopes to play this right.

Question for you guys. On average, these days, what is the going rate for a massage w / HE, SW w / BBBJTCWS, and lap dance in private w / HE?

TIA for any offers to assist.Now as to your chickening out is the bad part. You need confidence first. But be wary at the same time. Assume any lady is a cop first off. Don't talk while outside your vehicle. Never use their spot etc. Let them make offer first and say money and act or street name for act.

As to cost it varies by quality and place. Generally the longer it takes including travel time the more it costs.

But be safe and careful.

Magikal Massag
09-02-19, 18:06
Alright so I've been in almost every AMP in salt lake and have always had a HJ with 1 FS and 1 BJ but all the others wouldn't go past the HE. Any code words or gestures to get me lucky? It's been rough haha messages are always welcomed and thanks!It's a hit and miss really.

But to be confidant and act like it's normal is best.

Jittery and out of place causes trouble.

I cannot always get full service due to my memberships size.

But I don't control the members size it does.

But again be confidant and act like it's normal thing and it'll improve in time.

Magikal Massag
09-02-19, 20:17
At state and 2700 S is Asiana.

I went in for a massage really. Massage was about a 7.

HE was offered for $ but she clearly stated nothing else do to my size.

I'm not paying $ for a HE I would need more.

But it is just info I'm passing along as a traveler. I was nearby for my work. And it was convenient.

Happy trails or better is tails guys.

Nailster
09-03-19, 21:44
Quality of the girl?

At state and 2700 S is Asiana.

I went in for a massage really. Massage was about a 7.

HE was offered for $ but she clearly stated nothing else do to my size.

I'm not paying $ for a HE I would need more.

But it is just info I'm passing along as a traveler. I was nearby for my work. And it was convenient.

Happy trails or better is tails guys.

BlackRooster
11-14-19, 00:13
Just had a massage from Wendy at Oasis. In short, too expensive and not a full hour. She was nice but money before type. I've been before for similar price but nicer gal. Hadn't been in a while. If you act like you know what you're doing she'll catch on real quick. DM for specifics. Wouldn't do it again but was relaxed.DM for location please?

MikeHuntsBig
11-17-19, 15:55
I'm visiting for the week, and want to try one of the providers. Any suggestions? From what I can see, Evergreen, Soothing, and Oasis look ok. I don't have high hopes like my trips to Dallas or DC, but will take what I can get. PM me, please, and thank you in advance.

MH.

JackBurton13
11-22-19, 12:56
Has anyone seen her since she's started doing rubs again? Contacted her to set up an appt while I'm visiting next month. But wondering if she's still amazing after the kiddo. Any link or pics other than her insta would be greatly appreciated.

Nailster
12-13-19, 00:47
Had a few dreams recently and am about to forget them before I write about them. Oasis as usual delivered an average to subpar job on the massage with extra relaxation. 6. I think in my dream her name was Linda, not very enthusiastic.

A few days later I dreamt about blue moon, but when I awoke I realized it was called Golden Spring. Massage was very relaxing, no negotiating. After everything was said and done house fee plus. 4. Go with confidence.

AzGuy812
12-27-19, 18:36
I've been meaning to post here and keep forgetting.

Between Oasis, the Blue Spot, and Every Day Spa, they are all about the same. The way the girls rotate through them (I've actually seen the same girl, completely coincidentally, at all three!) You're not likely to get one you want unless you have lucky timing.

Pretty consistent though. Lots on the menu, from what I can tell, possibly FS. The Blue Spot doesn't have a table shower, the others do.

Magic is ok too, but the girls there always seem to ask for way more $$ for the same or less service.

PrinceOfK
12-28-19, 14:10
I've been meaning to post here and keep forgetting.

Between Oasis, the Blue Spot, and Every Day Spa, they are all about the same. The way the girls rotate through them (I've actually seen the same girl, completely coincidentally, at all three!) You're not likely to get one you want unless you have lucky timing.

Pretty consistent though. Lots on the menu, from what I can tell, possibly FS. The Blue Spot doesn't have a table shower, the others do.

Magic is ok too, but the girls there always seem to ask for way more $$ for the same or less service.Thanks for the info! Whats the age range do you think? Mainly like 45+ or like High 20's to mid 30's?

SaltLakeKing
01-17-20, 20:04
So a while ago had a girl named Amy at Evergreen and she was great but haven't seen her since. Any know where she is now? Tight little body maybe early 30's and super tight.

DeadHeadChevy
04-08-20, 12:07
During this pandemic and apocalyptic AMP shutdown across the country, I found a place to still get a message and my funk on crazy as it seems.

No for some, the provider wouldn't be their cream of the crop, but man sometimes the wrapper can fool you.

If you want to know, just PM me, don't want to out her for legality reasons. Technically the shop was closed for business, but I called ahead, and she answered, so I said I could be there in an hour.

So, call some your favorites, if they answer, they may let you in the back door when the open sign is off. Maybe.

She may not be there still, this was a week ago but someone may be there in her place.

Provider was an older lady, probably pushing 50 or so, but had the body of a 24 year old. C-cup bolt-ons that looked and felt very nice, firm to, trimmed landing pad with very very nice lips and a tiny but still there little ass.

Massage was very nice, good firm pressure, got the aches out, some very good teasing at the end, stroking the under carriage.

On the flip more teasing and the negotiations start, short and sweet, but easy enough.

Starts with a BBBJ, that was fairly nice, not the best I had, but any (female) lips around my pole is good. While she is busy with that, I was squeezing her tiny ass and rubbing her bean, no panties, and brushing her tiny pad.

Stopped to remove some clothing, then DATY and tongue punching her fart box, not sure which she enjoyed more. There was some theatrics by her but soon turned real when I hit her magic spot. I felt she needed a protein injection, safety first cover on, then injected myself into her very tight juice box, surprised me how tight she was.

I would pull out and rub my rod against her bean a few times then put it back in, she was very nice.

About maybe 15 minutes and I blasted away in the covered, felt like dumping two loads and her lips clamped down around me tightly.

Afterwards, she cleans herself and me up the following up with a table shower.

I don't mind older providers as I am not that young, as long as they are old as dirt or all busted up. This chick looked to be the auntie stage, not quite at the old mammasan stage, for reference. Well maintained and sophisticated.

Good luck guys.

DeadHeadChevy
04-09-20, 00:49
Big Man, tried to reply to your pm, but your box is full.

If you don't clear out your mailbox, your loss.

Big Man
04-09-20, 10:40
Big Man, tried to reply to your pm, but your box is full.

If you don't clear out your mailbox, your loss.It's empty now.

SaltLakeKing
04-10-20, 22:45
Went to my usual spot 2 weeks ago but now even they're closed, can anyone lmk if anythings open? PMs preferred.

Nailster
04-12-20, 13:53
During this pandemic and apocalyptic AMP shutdown across the country, I found a place to still get a message and my funk on crazy as it seems.

No for some, the provider wouldn't be their cream of the crop, but man sometimes the wrapper can fool you.

If you want to know, just PM me, don't want to out her for legality reasons. Technically the shop was closed for business, but I called ahead, and she answered, so I said I could be there in an hour.

So, call some your favorites, if they answer, they may let you in the back door when the open sign is off. Maybe.

She may not be there still, this was a week ago but someone may be there in her place.

Provider was an older lady, probably pushing 50 or so, but had the body of a 24 year old. C-cup bolt-ons that looked and felt very nice, firm to, trimmed landing pad with very very nice lips and a tiny but still there little ass.

Massage was very nice, good firm pressure, got the aches out, some very good teasing at the end, stroking the under carriage.

On the flip more teasing and the negotiations start, short and sweet, but easy enough.

Starts with a BBBJ, that was fairly nice, not the best I had, but any (female) lips around my pole is good. While she is busy with that, I was squeezing her tiny ass and rubbing her bean, no panties, and brushing her tiny pad.

Stopped to remove some clothing, then DATY and tongue punching her fart box, not sure which she enjoyed more. There was some theatrics by her but soon turned real when I hit her magic spot. I felt she needed a protein injection, safety first cover on, then injected myself into her very tight juice box, surprised me how tight she was.

I would pull out and rub my rod against her bean a few times then put it back in, she was very nice.

About maybe 15 minutes and I blasted away in the covered, felt like dumping two loads and her lips clamped down around me tightly.

Afterwards, she cleans herself and me up the following up with a table shower.

I don't mind older providers as I am not that young, as long as they are old as dirt or all busted up. This chick looked to be the auntie stage, not quite at the old mammasan stage, for reference. Well maintained and sophisticated.

Good luck guys.Took the tip and went. She was only offering 30 min sessions, no hour. Smelled like Wuhan market down there IMO. Extremely tight, barely could take me and I'm not big.

DeadHeadChevy
04-12-20, 23:04
Took the tip and went. She was only offering 30 min sessions, no hour. Smelled like Wuhan market down there IMO. Extremely tight, barely could take me and I'm not big.Glad to hear that she was still there and you got your release. She was nice and fresh when I saw her, no bad odor at all, that is a big big turn off for me as I like to DATY.

I wasn't sure if she would even still be there because it sounded like she was only visiting for a short period of time. But glad to hear that you were able to get some release in these trying times.

But hopefully my description was spot on, as I know a lot of folks like the younger spinners. I didn't want to get anyone's hopes up too much and try to if anything play her down or describe her more to a T.

ChakaMan
04-13-20, 09:06
Been there a few times. The experience got better each time I went. There are 2 cute girls there. Seen older girl each time. In her 30's. She's slender with perfect bolt ons. First time massage was great. On the flip she started with HJ. Got her naked then on the table with me for some 69 to finish. Second time she put my cock tip in on "accident" but quickly pulled out. Could tell she was tight and more might be on the menu. Third time spent almost no time on massage and went right to fucking. She is very tight and very lively. Glad I kept going back. She might be my ATF. If you have the patients to keep going back to build trust with her it's worth the effort. Can't wait for virus thing to be over so we can resume the fun.

KingKonghi
04-20-20, 18:40
Been there a few times. The experience got better each time I went. There are 2 cute girls there. Seen older girl each time. In her 30's. She's slender with perfect bolt ons. First time massage was great. On the flip she started with HJ. Got her naked then on the table with me for some 69 to finish. Second time she put my cock tip in on "accident" but quickly pulled out. Could tell she was tight and more might be on the menu. Third time spent almost no time on massage and went right to fucking. She is very tight and very lively. Glad I kept going back. She might be my ATF. If you have the patients to keep going back to build trust with her it's worth the effort. Can't wait for virus thing to be over so we can resume the fun.How much did you pay?

Nailster
04-22-20, 19:42
Has anyone else found AMP that's still doing phone appointments? Chevy's I think closed up shop since they aren't picking up the phone anymore.

Nailster
04-25-20, 05:58
Ended up finding an open AMP after doing my research. Would rather keep on the down low with the current restrictions on spas right now. Members with contributing posts feel free to DM.

ShucJake
05-13-20, 20:56
Wondering if someone would be willing to help me out with knowing where I can go and how much to bring?

AussieFury
05-19-20, 20:26
How much did you pay?Same question.

There's no benefit to hiding this information from each other. It benefits all of us when we help each other a) know what to expect and b) not over-pay.

Akenathon
05-27-20, 23:51
Have you guys seen this girl? She looks good, I'm looking for a massage if something else is available more than welcome, if not. Well!

AdoroCulo
05-28-20, 11:47
I'm making a trip to Utah next week, just wondering if the AMPs might be open by then. If there are any taking appt over the phone, I'd appreciate a PM.

YoyoMamarm
05-29-20, 07:22
So this is my first post. Finally found this site vs rubmaps.

I'm new to the AMP experience but here's what I've seen:

First experience at place on Winchester east of Jos A Bank, went in late on Fri, didn't know what to expect. Laid down without towel and nice girl during massage cleaned my hands with sanitizer and inspected me close after flip and got on table offering more. I wasn't sure and being new just got the massage.

Went to state and about 706x S, OK massage with extra attention to bhole at table shower and offer for HJ but with a frown.

Magic by picture line offered HJ at table shower.

Highland and 33rd been twice. First ok massage only had $40 for self service, started both times asking for $100 for anything. Second time paper towel on face smelled of bad breath (never changed it, bad sign) girl tried to give me $10 back from $100 (two $5 bills to look like two $50 bills, wouldn't do anything at massage which was mediocre as best and nottable shower), won't go back there.

Been to front of Angel A at 53rd by Smith's 3 x and each time same angry girl was enough to walk out, mad vibe. But lots of comments on rubmaps, not sure if they are good or bad comments? Anyone know?

Tao Spa by Crumble on Ft Union and 185x e seems to be no extras.

Volga seems to have comments on rubmaps but talked to her by phone and she wanted $70 for 60 mins which seemed steep.

Evergreen Oasis on 14th state offered extras but again I only had $40 and no luck.

Best experience was out of Ogden with a happy if not pretty p-massage / g-spot massage. I can share for PM.

So I have a few questions, is it normal to not have anything for under $60 tip?

Any suggestions for a good prostate / g spot massage?

Thanks in advance.

YoyoMamarm
05-29-20, 07:44
Also forgot in earlier post Dream Day Spa in Midvale had mediocre massage and didn't want to offer any extras, said next time.

Negative experiences at Lemon Massage.

55 W 10xx0 So with 1 middle aged person only who tried to cut time in half for normal half hearted massage and extras.

Also bad experience at Rainbow Massage.

212x E 940xth S with flirty provider (only 1 there as far as I can tell) and the worst half hearted massage of any unfortunately.

And old unhappy lady at SANDY DAY SPA.

1092x South State Street didn't get past the intro in lobby.

Mk Spa in West Jordan have been in front o few times and it looks promising, needed an appt however.

YoyoMamarm
05-29-20, 07:44
I'm making a trip to Utah next week, just wondering if the AMPs might be open by then. If there are any taking appt over the phone, I'd appreciate a PM.They are open now.

YoyoMamarm
05-29-20, 07:47
Same question.

There's no benefit to hiding this information from each other. It benefits all of us when we help each other a) know what to expect and b) not over-pay.I've found that $60 seems to be expected for HE / HJ and have had a few tell me to see anything / have them take anything off during the massage they want $100. Seems expensive to me. Would welcome more experienced guidance.

Nailster
05-29-20, 18:57
I've found that $60 seems to be expected for HE / HJ and have had a few tell me to see anything / have them take anything off during the massage they want $100. Seems expensive to me. Would welcome more experienced guidance.I've been able to get topless for no extra but a lot of times they go up to 100.

YoyoMamarm
05-31-20, 01:10
I've been able to get topless for no extra but a lot of times they go up to 100.Hey thanks. I am realizing I meant 40 for HJ / he. 60 was for the hour.

Love to know the trick for topless for no extra.

Nailster
05-31-20, 20:09
Hey thanks. I am realizing I meant 40 for HJ / he. 60 was for the hour.

Love to know the trick for topless for no extra.I meant no extra after the 60 extra for the HE for topless. So total 120 after door fee. No trick, just depends on the girl and location.

AdoroCulo
06-04-20, 11:29
I had a dream I was in Salt Lake and trying to have some fun:

I went to an AMP on someone's recommendation that FS was possible to get there, but he wouldn't share the donation he gave. I parked and walked in the back door. The place smells like a fish market with a dirty locker room in the middle of it, not great. I should've turned around right there. A provider came out of a side room with a hot towel she was taking to someone and said, "Hi. " She was cute but had a kind of bad attitude about her. Mamasan showed up and took me to the room, she said they were very busy and asked if I could wait 10 minutes. I said yes and gave her the 0.6 roses for an hour. Room smells like a fish market too, but I've already paid so I stayed. Stripped and hopped on the table, which did seem clean at least. My provider finally comes in, but it's not the first girl I saw with a hot towel. She's older ( 50), skinnier, wearing a miniskirt. I thought at least I'd get a HE and keep searching for FS somewhere else. She gave a really terrible massage. Her hands had no strength in them, and they felt kind of bent like old lady hands, not a turn on. We get to the flip and she's already fondled my junk a lot. She asks how much I want to pay, which is a terrible sign. I ask what's on the menu, she says anything as long as I'm willing to pay. All prices are beyond the 0.6 I already paid. HE w / no touching and clothes on is 0.6, HE w / clothes off and touching 1 rose, CBJ 1.5 roses, and FS 2 roses. Basically 2. 6 roses total for FS with a soon-to-be mamasan with no ass, small boobs, and not that great of a face? She can tell I'm not a fan of her prices, so she starts telling me how tight her rice box is hahaha. I offer 1.5 for FS and she laughs, we agree on 1. 8 which is highway robbery if we're being honest here. Then she says that Jr is too big and that I cannot put it all the way in, which really pissed me off. So I said, you know what HE is all I want and even that is over priced (I've seen you guys post that 0. 4 is the standard tip in SLC). I would not go back to that place.

Nothing like the Korean places in Dallas or LA.

Nailster
07-09-20, 20:10
Has anyone had any experience in this realm? I'm willing to bet Blue spot and Oasis offer it but I'd expect that to be 2 boxes of roses, which is more than I feel like giving up.

Nailster
07-11-20, 15:21
Well FS isn't on the menu but after the door fee I was 12 dozen roses lighter and got my hands on some skin.

JsSteveson
07-14-20, 13:29
I'm definitely intrigued but also a little sketched out it might be LE based on the "sensual massage" and "ask me anything!

RedRock900
07-15-20, 11:11
Had a dream I was in SLC for the day with some time to kill. Haven't done the multiple AMP thing for a while so thought I would have some fun. Went to Oasis first looking for Jennifer but found out she had left. Had a great massage with the usual bra up HE after the flip. Can't remember her name and it ended up around. 6 after the house fee.

Pretty much the same action and amount at Tao. The girl was Momo, or Nana, or something. She was a bit more playful but also added this weird motioning of cutting or sawing off my junk action with her hand while laughing which was a bit unsettling.

All in all it was a great few hours.

Lazerz
07-22-20, 12:34
I'm definitely intrigued but also a little sketched out it might be LE based on the "sensual massage" and "ask me anything!She's real. Not LE. The massage is total crap. Maybe 5 minutes of lame touching. On flip you can ask anything. Not sure what all she does. I got the feeling FS is possible. No BJ. She is very passive and distant.

Slurpy33
08-06-20, 11:56
I was driving back from Cheyenne and stopped in Midvale yesterday. Seen this place off State St. Called Yun's Massage and went in for a massage to relax a little. Got this girl called XiXi or Cece couldn't make sure exactly because she spoke softly. Not bad but normal looking long hair and skinny but decent size butt couldn't see all her face because of mask. Anyways touched a little of legs and got no complaints so on the flip rubbed her legs on up. She didn't talk much but pointed at my stuff and I gave her the nod to proceed. I liked how she just stared at me while making me squirm. She let me rub on her small 32's but only over her clothes. No talk of money and an okay massage. I think I might have to stop by here on my future trips. Very friendly after the deed. Good experience.

Yorgi1
08-29-20, 10:38
I'll be traveling to Salt Lake next week from the midwest. The rub ratings page has some beautiful looking women, almost TGTBT. Wondering if anyone could recommend a provider that does out calls since I will have limited transportation. What can I expect to pay? PM me. I would appreciate the info.

RedRock900
10-13-20, 11:09
Was in SLC for a night and decided to visit one of my favorite AMPs in town. Not sure who was there but ended up with a new girl named Ida. She had a fun happy personality and focused on a lot of teasing prior to the flip which I love. Ended with a great HE that was not rushed. Ended up tipping a bit extra at. 8 just because I really enjoyed the time with her.

ChakaMan
11-03-20, 00:55
Same question.

There's no benefit to hiding this information from each other. It benefits all of us when we help each other a) know what to expect and b) not over-pay.Hey guys sorry delay. I don't read these very often. The gal is still there. She doesn't move around like so many of the girls. She usually asks for 120 roses beyond house fee.

AllClassifieds
11-23-20, 20:27
I'm hoping if someone can point me in the right direction. I see all sorts of Asian massage parlors but would like to find a good one and have an idea of what it cost. PM me please.

Nailster
11-24-20, 21:45
I'm hoping if someone can point me in the right direction. I see all sorts of Asian massage parlors but would like to find a good one and have an idea of what it cost. PM me please.The forum here definitely suggests a few of the same spots that you can have a good time at as well as prices so spend some time looking through old posts. . 6 is about average for HE, you sometimes can barter for less. Anything more could be $ to $. 5. Sometimes you get a place that doesn't offer on the flip but that's part of the game. Personally, I've only had FS once in Utah and I don't think that girls here anymore.

FabioAldeaDiaz
12-08-20, 03:48
Had the chance to visit for the first time the Aamp that is all green outside, right next to the carshop. I went at 9:30 am. I called the previous day to schedule 1. 5 hr at the AMP. The address will be reserved to follow the forum rules. Just as a clue is around the corner, where The Shell Gas Station is located, A. O. M. Are the acronyms for this. Kelly was the name, came right on time.

Soft performance using knees on back and with some more confidence, I believe you can have a CG performing on top. It is a matter of trust. I asked for 1. 5 but the answer was with 1 hr is sufficient. I was ISO something simple and the face of ML was acceptable. I took care of business under $. While in back, the ML started to treat the grapes and from there, moving forward to little mack no raincoat, then flip time and ML went soft to fast until completion. I would return for sure. Key word by ML offering HP was "good tp". I believe becoming frequent, could get some trick. God bless you all monkies.

FabioAldeaDiaz
12-08-20, 03:50
I would be able to exchange some info if you like. DM Me. I have some info for Ogden and Layton for good SP.

So this is my first post. Finally found this site vs rubmaps.

I'm new to the AMP experience but here's what I've seen:

First experience at place on Winchester east of Jos A Bank, went in late on Fri, didn't know what to expect. Laid down without towel and nice girl during massage cleaned my hands with sanitizer and inspected me close after flip and got on table offering more. I wasn't sure and being new just got the massage.

Went to state and about 706x S, OK massage with extra attention to bhole at table shower and offer for HJ but with a frown.

Magic by picture line offered HJ at table shower.

Highland and 33rd been twice. First ok massage only had $40 for self service, started both times asking for $100 for anything. Second time paper towel on face smelled of bad breath (never changed it, bad sign) girl tried to give me $10 back from $100 (two $5 bills to look like two $50 bills, wouldn't do anything at massage which was mediocre as best and nottable shower), won't go back there.

JsSteveson
01-12-21, 13:34
Is anyone interested in rubrating info sharing? I've had some great experiences and also a good amount of totally not worth it experiences. Happy to share all my experiences if others are willing to share as well I'd love to weed out the fake providers and ones that are not worth it.

Onesys01
01-13-21, 13:02
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Nailster
01-15-21, 02:06
Tried Oasis for FS finally. She made it sound like no one there offered that, which I'm surprised about. Settled for regular HE. Has anyone gotten FS anywhere in this state? If so where? DMs open as well. I've reported about it once maybe in May 2020, check older posts.

JsSteveson
01-19-21, 19:59
Alright all here is what I have so far from over the past couple years so some things might have changed.

Worth it.

https://saltlakecity.rubratings.com/158095

$. 6 for the hour, super easy to set up some time. Was in an office building that has a lot of the same set up. Clean legit looking spa. Met her at the door and she brought me to the room. Her pics are a little different doctored but close to the real thing. Got undressed and on the table and she came back in just bra and panties. She was very bubbly and easy to talk to. Light rub down but we both knew that's not what I was there for. Started getting playful and I flipped over and she undressed. Lots of mutual touching and massaged her all over. Ended with me straddling her on the table and a HE on her stomach which was great. Only turn off was that she was sniffling the whole time and seemed like she was semi-sick. This was over the summer too. Overall good experience tho and there could be much more fun to be had but the pandemic sketches me out.

https://saltlakecity.rubratings.com/159109

Same spot as the review above. Easy to schedule and responsive. $. 6 for the hour. Her photos are definitely accurate. She's very much into energy connections and authenticity which was a nice change of pace. Got undressed and on the table and she came in in her bra and panties. Took her top off and started with a B2 B rubdown while I was face down. It wasn't really nuru but she did rub her body all over me. On the flip she took her panties off and more of the same B2 B rubbing all over. Did Russian for a bit and ended with an excellent HE. Overall experience was great and if she was in better shape she'd be close to an ATF.

https://saltlakecity.rubratings.com/194852

$. 2 for an hour. Was easy to set up time and she was very responsive. This is last on the list just because it's a fully legit massage and definitely on of the better massages I've ever gotten. Got the sense that no extras were offered but who knows YMMV.

Rip off.

https://saltlakecity.rubratings.com/145641

Complete rip off. This was a while ago but I believe it was $. 4. Arrived at a duplex type apartment and it seemed like a guy was upstairs, the massage table was right in the living room next to the entryway. Seemed like she had just blazed up as her eyes were super bloodshot and she was really sketchy. Should have trusted my gut and bounced at that point. Gave the donation and got undressed, she was fully clothed. Gave a terrible, sand papery rub for about 10 min and then asked to flip. Said it would be $ for a HE and $$ for her to get undressed. I was completely turned off by the whole situation that I called it off and politely got up and left.

I have a few more to post but ran out of time I'll get some more up soon.

JsSteveson
01-25-21, 14:58
Worth it.

https://saltlakecity.rubratings.com/202351

She works at the same spot as Cami. $. 8 for the hour. Pretty sure they all use a screener / booker so it's easy to get an appointment. Her session was amazing because it was some of the best bodywork I've ever had. She really knows what she's doing massage wise and can release knots and pain your having. She was very friendly and talkative and made it a point that she's all about respect and courtesy which was fine. After the flip she started some light teasing of the boys. I didn't know what to expect so I started slow and asked if it was alright to grab her ass while she was playing with me. She took off her top and had some crazy bolt ons that rode really high up making it look like she has big pecs. She grabbed my hand and put them on her boobs. After some fondling she took her yoga pants and panties off and got on the table and straddled me. Lots of playing with her but no FIV. She rubbed my Johnson all over her ass and V. She moved to RCG for an HJ finish. They fact that she's excellent with her massage makes this one well worth it.

https://saltlakecity.rubratings.com/194565

Quick reply back after texting and set up an appointment with Ginger at her apartment. She thin and tall, very good looking. Asked if I wanted to shower or anything but I has just cleaned up prior to coming. Said it would be $$. 5 for the hour. Led me to the extra bedroom that had a massage table next to a guest bed which got my hopes up for FS. I got undressed and she started with a so so massage. Very talkative and funny. Likes to bust your balls. She was wearing a small t shirt and short shorts and kept rubbing her long legs on me. After the flip she started teasing and asked if it was ok if she changed. Came back in some sexy lingerie. Asked what I wanted to do and I said everything. She joking said we just met and she wouldn't do everything. Said she'd do B2 B for another $50. I was hesitant but the little head took over. Agreed and she got naked and climbed on top. Started rubbing her body all over mine and then lubed up her ass. She took junior between her cheek and started riding like it was the real deal. Then she flipped around like RCG but was leaning back on me. She sort of wrapped her legs together and put junior between them and then rode hard to finish. Overall was a fun experience but the upsell was expensive and that's probably why I won't repeat there's better value to be had elsewhere.

Not worth it.

https://saltlakecity.rubratings.com/194783

On short notice I had a couple hours to kill and texted her. She was quick to reply and said she had all day free. I asked if she could do within 30 min and she said she could. Texted me the address and confirmed if I would be there, I said I would. Said it was $$ for an hour and agreed. 5 min later she confirmed if I was still coming which I said yes and started to think it was a little weird. On my way there I was about 2 min away and she texted again asking if I was still coming. After that I was like WTF is happening. I got to the apartment complex and asked her for the apartment. She then says give me 10 min I need to get ready! WTF is happening she just had 30 min plus texted me like crazy if I was coming. At that point my gut was telling me to bounce and I should have. After a few min she gave me the apartment and went to meet her. Apartment was like a town home and looked like no one had lived regularly. Totally different girl than in the pictures but she was hot so I was ok with it. She led me upstairs and I saw 3-4 other bedrooms with massage tables so this place was clearly just used for these girls. I think the ad is a catch all and they get girls over there when appointments are set.

Before it got started she asked me to sign some BS document saying that neither of us were LE and that it wasn't a massaged covered my the Utah massage definition. This totally threw me off and second time I should have just bounced. Anyway I scribbled a signature and got undressed and on the massage table. She said she'd come back and took her sweet time. I've done my fair share of blow and she definitely sounded like she was doing some lines in the next room. Anyway she comes back and gives a terrible rub not even going to consider it a massage. Then asks me to flip and if I want an HJ. Yes of course. She's in bra and panties and I ask for her to take them off. She says it'll be another $ for her to take her underwear off. I said no thanks and was seriously contemplating just leaving but I had already paid to finish so I figured we'd just do that. I said no thanks for the additional $ but she looked at me and said "trust me we can have fun". I'm thinking ok this might get better. So I reluctantly agree and she only takes her bra off. I ask about her panties and she said if we want to do everything it will be another $$ At that point I just let her do her think and finished with a topless HE. One of the worst / sketchiest experiences I've bee had.

https://saltlakecity.rubratings.com/155116

She works at an office building location and has a legit looking massage studio. $. 4 for the hour. Based on the price I thought this was going to be fun. She was hearing a sports bra and yoga pants. Started with a really weak massage and was very inquisitive. Asking me a lot of questions, what I do, how old was I, do I get a lot of massages. Seemed a little weird. She then said girls have their own rating / review site that they only have access to to protect themselves. So after that weird little bit of info I thought ok she's in the game this will turn out alright. On the flip nothing happens except more of a bad massage. I'm pretty sure she realizes there are guys looking for fun and capitalizing on it. These are the providers that drive me insane.

https://saltlakecity.rubratings.com/143062

Works in the same place as Annie. Same exact deal. $. 4 for a terrible massage and no extras. Smelled like cigarettes also which made me nauseous.

https://saltlakecity.rubratings.com/194852

$. 2 for the hour. Works out of an office building location. Actually gave me an amazing massage but no extras. She might have extras available but nothing happened for me. Borderline worth it because of the massage but not at that price.

There are some gems on RR but also a lot of scams. I'd love to share some knowledge for the good ones and I'll continue to add as I find them. Feel free to share or PM if you have any gems as well.

JsSteveson
01-25-21, 15:08
I'm definitely intrigued but also a little sketched out it might be LE based on the "sensual massage" and "ask me anything!Update on this one. Took the leap and saw her for $. This one made me question a lot of what I'm doing with myself. Not really attractive at all. Talked about her kids and dog a lot which was fine. We both got naked and asked me what I wanted to do? I asked her what she really likes and she said Greek to my surprise. Said she loves it. Gave me a cover and put it on. So she turned around and rammed it in she said I needed to push really hard to get it in. Went to town for a bit and finished. The whole experience really made me question a lot of things.

FabioAldeaDiaz
01-27-21, 23:50
Very interesting. How old more or less?

Update on this one. Took the leap and saw her for $. This one made me question a lot of what I'm doing with myself. Not really attractive at all. Talked about her kids and dog a lot which was fine. We both got naked and asked me what I wanted to do? I asked her what she really likes and she said Greek to my surprise. Said she loves it. Gave me a cover and put it on. So she turned around and rammed it in she said I needed to push really hard to get it in. Went to town for a bit and finished. The whole experience really made me question a lot of things.

JsSteveson
01-28-21, 13:16
Very interesting. How old more or less?Late 30's / early 40's.

JsSteveson
01-28-21, 14:30
Anyone have any info or experience with either of these?

https://saltlakecity.rubratings.com/128832

https://saltlakecity.rubratings.com/192580

TexasMayne
01-28-21, 23:26
I will be visiting the area soon. I'm trying find a provider that would be recommended for prostate massages. I've done some research but haven't had any luck yet. Feel free to DM any recommendations. Thanks.

Onesys01
01-29-21, 12:26
I am wondering if anyone has had any experience with https://saltlakecity.rubratings.com/209752? I have had poor luck with massage girls, but this one feels promising. Chinese in-call is always a hit, but want to try something different.

JustMe1973
01-30-21, 18:49
I'm from out of town, but ran into a rare gem down in the Murray area. In addition to the normal procedure, they actually provide good deep tissue, back walk, foot, etc. One of those places actually worth 90 minutes or longer.

I am looking forward to visiting SLC again in a few months!

https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-in-spa-holladay-ut-111808#rubmaps.

JsSteveson
02-01-21, 01:03
I'm from out of town, but ran into a rare gem down in the Murray area. In addition to the normal procedure, they actually provide good deep tissue, back walk, foot, etc. One of those places actually worth 90 minutes or longer.

I am looking forward to visiting SLC again in a few months!

https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-in-spa-holladay-ut-111808#rubmaps.Thanks for the insight. Anything above the standard HE?

JustMe1973
02-01-21, 22:17
Thanks for the insight. Anything above the standard HE?Unfortunately, I'm not sure. I was in enough pain that I was more focused on relief than extras. HE may be all other than a good massage.

JsSteveson
02-03-21, 13:14
Had a couple hours to kill out of the blue so I decided to check out a new spot. I tried Bliss Spa but no one would answer. Then called Tao on St street and she told me to come on by. She was older and fairly small, 5'2" ish and thin. No table shower or shower which is fine but not ideal, I'd rather be clean if she's going to be touching my crack and but. Very oily, pretty weak massage. Used her forearms in my back and made sure to rub her boobs on my head. She also was wearing a skirt and did the move where she got on the table and straddled my head while massaging my back. Lots of contact with the boys and junior. On the flip she motioned for HE and we agreed on. 6 Asked her to get naked and she said it would be $ and I agreed. She had great perky ones for her age. After getting her to laugh and being playful she said DATY was alright but wouldn't do a BJ. After a bit she finished me off and I cut it short as the massage wasn't anything special. All in all a decent time but probably won't repeat.

FabioAldeaDiaz
02-04-21, 00:25
I visited the MT. Not an AM, but it is the one posted fir sure. Very amicable and friendly. The set up is pretty much like a SW where you get from the provider the green light to approach to the place, very discreet and a good massage but no HE on the menu. However, I believe as you well said, with some good work field and power of persuasion, something might be possible but it will take some good time, $$$ and sessions. Her appearance is not bad but her ass is huge. (Familiar jumbo size), at least. Unfortunately I am not in situation to do such investment in the long term.

Ezinho
02-08-21, 02:44
https://www.ksl.com/article/50102264/6-arrested-as-police-raid-4-massage-parlors-in-utah-county

I know one of the women arrested. She used to own a massage parlor in Sacramento. Went to Utah because the money was better. Probably regrets making the move now.

FabioAldeaDiaz
02-10-21, 16:05
Thank you. Very interesting indeed.

2 common points: the provider does not speak English at all or barely and they do live in the same place.

https://www.ksl.com/article/50102264/6-arrested-as-police-raid-4-massage-parlors-in-utah-county

I know one of the women arrested. She used to own a massage parlor in Sacramento. Went to Utah because the money was better. Probably regrets making the move now.

JsSteveson
02-16-21, 13:38
Used to see her way back on backpage - https://saltlakecity.rubratings.com/191898.

Nailster
02-17-21, 02:27
On RR, I usually see a ton of asian ads with fake pics for massage. Some of these don't have legit addresses when you look up the phone number to link it to a spa. What the situation with the fake pics in the ad and getting texted an address? Just a shitting apartment with the same deal as AMPs?

JsSteveson
02-17-21, 18:20
On RR, I usually see a ton of asian ads with fake pics for massage. Some of these don't have legit addresses when you look up the phone number to link it to a spa. What the situation with the fake pics in the ad and getting texted an address? Just a shitting apartment with the same deal as AMPs?Which ones do you mean? The Asian ads have all fake pictures. I think a couple things might be happening. Usually the ones with out of state area codes are a motel deal and the others with local area codes have a separate number for rr. At least I've found that to be the case most often.

JamesSlc2019
02-22-21, 15:59
Its been a few years since I have seen Khristi. Nice gal. I'm guessing mid 40's. She used to be in Brickyard plaza years ago but I think works form a place in West Jordan Now. Gives a very nice massage. You can brush up against her legs or rub them, maybe rub her ass a bit to let her know you are interested. I would often slip my hand under the back of her shirt and say she feels warm and ask if eh wanted to cool off and she will drop her pants, bra and shirt. She is of Scandinavian descent and even though she has had kids, she has some great firm perky breast. Its been a long time since I have seen her and I don't remember if the panties will come off. Best of both worlds, nice massage and some extras. Best chances are to get her chatting and play a little. Please report back if you see her and let us know what she offers.

Used to see her way back on backpage - https://saltlakecity.rubratings.com/191898.

JsSteveson
02-23-21, 13:19
Its been a few years since I have seen Khristi. Nice gal. I'm guessing mid 40's. She used to be in Brickyard plaza years ago but I think works form a place in West Jordan Now. Gives a very nice massage. You can brush up against her legs or rub them, maybe rub her ass a bit to let her know you are interested. I would often slip my hand under the back of her shirt and say she feels warm and ask if eh wanted to cool off and she will drop her pants, bra and shirt. She is of Scandinavian descent and even though she has had kids, she has some great firm perky breast. Its been a long time since I have seen her and I don't remember if the panties will come off. Best of both worlds, nice massage and some extras. Best chances are to get her chatting and play a little. Please report back if you see her and let us know what she offers.Funny timing I just saw her last week. I was skeptical at first but after some texting I was curious what the experience would be like. $. 2 for the hour. She has a nice massage studio and it looks like she's the only one that works out of it. Like you mentioned she's older, I'd say 50's and definitely has the mom / family vibe. I was still wary and told myself I'd walk if it was just a standard massage. She said she preferred to discuss the massage in person so I asked if mutual touching, sensual massage was alright and she said "I do everything just tell me what you want". Got undressed and she had me get under a blanket rather than a towel and kept the room very warm which was fine because it was cold last week. Massage was ok. When she got to my arms she placed my hand on her calf which I took as the green light. Started with some roaming and she was only wearing g a dress with nothing underneath. She took the blanket off so I was just naked and worked my legs with some nice teasing.

Clothes came fully off and it was a good experience for the price. Ended with a good HE. Based on what she said I think more is available I just needed to ask for it so there might be a lot more on the menu.

Nailster
02-25-21, 12:21
Went to Every Day spa recently. Her name was Yaya I think. No FS (I asked), B2 B was offered. $ after house fee. I'd repeat.

PCStockman
02-25-21, 14:37
Have the recent events in AF and Orem had an impact on AMPs in the SLC valley? Is it influencing people going to them?

I am curious. I will be in the area in a few weeks.

JsSteveson
02-26-21, 13:14
Hit up Asian Spa in Sugar House. Kind of a wild experience. No shower or table shower. They advertise a big sign outside that just says "massage $45". Went in and met by an older mid 40's, slightly thicker lady. She pushed for 30 min but I countered with an hour. She came in and immediately removed the towel and started with teasing which was a great sign. I think because they're all about the 30 min they get down to business fast. The room next to me sounded like they were having fun so all the signs were there. Started playfully rubbing her which was well received. Since I had the hour I tried to delay things but she kept rubbing her lady parts on my elbows and even grinding on my feet. On the flip she immediately started playing with junior and I was rubbing her butt and lady parts from behind. She wiggled her butt and said "you want this?" I said yes and she said $ which in my little head thought was the green light for FS. I was still confused and even motioned just HE and she said no and pointed to her v. Then she just pulled down her pants halfway and heavily oiled her v and b-hole. Pulled her girls out and let me suck on them. I started rubbing and she bent over and put my and on her b-hole wanting be to rub there. This was only 30 min in so I motioned DATY and she was into it. She started moaning loudly which was surprising because we were in the front room right by the door and there were others in the next room. I stopped and she said to keep going so I did and she had a huge shaking O. I got back on the table and she finished me off. I dunno why I didn't ask if FS or BJ is available but I think it is. The girl in the next room finished halfway through my session and I could hear she sounded younger and potentially more attractive.

Even though my masseuse was older she definitely got into it and could tell she had a freak in her which is intriguing. $ for a HE was steep but I'm an idiot and thought she meant FS. I'll probably try again at a later point and see what kind of luck I have.

Nailster
03-01-21, 12:25
Hit up Asian Spa in Sugar House. Kind of a wild experience. No shower or table shower. They advertise a big sign outside that just says "massage $45". Went in and met by an older mid 40's, slightly thicker lady. She pushed for 30 min but I countered with an hour. She came in and immediately removed the towel and started with teasing which was a great sign. I think because they're all about the 30 min they get down to business fast. The room next to me sounded like they were having fun so all the signs were there. Started playfully rubbing her which was well received. Since I had the hour I tried to delay things but she kept rubbing her lady parts on my elbows and even grinding on my feet. On the flip she immediately started playing with junior and I was rubbing her butt and lady parts from behind. She wiggled her butt and said "you want this?" I said yes and she said $ which in my little head thought was the green light for FS. I was still confused and even motioned just HE and she said no and pointed to her v. Then she just pulled down her pants halfway and heavily oiled her v and b-hole. Pulled her girls out and let me suck on them. I started rubbing and she bent over and put my and on her b-hole wanting be to rub there. This was only 30 min in so I motioned DATY and she was into it. She started moaning loudly which was surprising because we were in the front room right by the door and there were others in the next room. I stopped and she said to keep going so I did and she had a huge shaking O. I got back on the table and she finished me off. I dunno why I didn't ask if FS or BJ is available but I think it is. The girl in the next room finished halfway through my session and I could hear she sounded younger and potentially more attractive.

Even though my masseuse was older she definitely got into it and could tell she had a freak in her which is intriguing. $ for a HE was steep but I'm an idiot and thought she meant FS. I'll probably try again at a later point and see what kind of luck I have.Was this off 8 XX E?

JsSteveson
03-01-21, 15:25
Was this off 8 XX E?Yep that's correct.

One Man Short
03-01-21, 17:01
Hey guys, I will be visiting SLC next and was wondering what the local scene is like. I usually am an AMP guy, occasionally will go with an escort with good # of reviews. I love a good BBBJ or CFS, and it doesn't appear that AMP's in the area offer that? Do any escorts allow for BBBJ? Bonus points for CIM. Thanks guys.

JosephSmith198
03-02-21, 03:18
Yep that's correct.For those of us coming into state from out of state, where is this? Google doesn't give much LOL.

JsSteveson
03-02-21, 12:41
Hey guys, I will be visiting SLC next and was wondering what the local scene is like. I usually am an AMP guy, occasionally will go with an escort with good # of reviews. I love a good BBBJ or CFS, and it doesn't appear that AMP's in the area offer that? Do any escorts allow for BBBJ? Bonus points for CIM. Thanks guys.I'm still looking for that unicorn as well! Most AMPs around here are pretty much just HE. There's a couple that have popped up that are offering what you're looking for but everything is covered.

Here's one I can vouch for.

https://saltlakecity.rubratings.com/213907

Not a big escort guy so I'll let some others guide you there.

JsSteveson
03-02-21, 12:49
For those of us coming into state from out of state, where is this? Google doesn't give much LOL.This one http://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/70438.html.

One Man Short
03-02-21, 17:59
I'm still looking for that unicorn as well! Most AMPs around here are pretty much just HE. There's a couple that have popped up that are offering what you're looking for but everything is covered.

Here's one I can vouch for.

https://saltlakecity.rubratings.com/213907

Not a big escort guy so I'll let some others guide you there.Looking forward to visiting your fine city.

Nailster
03-03-21, 00:57
Yep that's correct.I had a very rushed experience. Offered something unclear for $ but I said just HE, for. 4. Topless but not botttomless. She wasnt all that attractive 30's, but the girl at the desk when I left much easier on the eyes.

OnlyTheFit
03-07-21, 01:15
Funny timing I just saw her last week. I was skeptical at first but after some texting I was curious what the experience would be like. $. 2 for the hour. She has a nice massage studio and it looks like she's the only one that works out of it. Like you mentioned she's older, I'd say 50's and definitely has the mom / family vibe. I was still wary and told myself I'd walk if it was just a standard massage. She said she preferred to discuss the massage in person so I asked if mutual touching, sensual massage was alright and she said "I do everything just tell me what you want". Got undressed and she had me get under a blanket rather than a towel and kept the room very warm which was fine because it was cold last week. Massage was ok. When she got to my arms she placed my hand on her calf which I took as the green light. Started with some roaming and she was only wearing g a dress with nothing underneath. She took the blanket off so I was just naked and worked my legs with some nice teasing.

Clothes came fully off and it was a good experience for the price. Ended with a good HE. Based on what she said I think more is available I just needed to ask for it so there might be a lot more on the menu.$. 2 for the hour. . . With no additional tip after HE? If you don't mind me asking, thanks.

JsSteveson
03-08-21, 13:00
Tipped an additional. 2 because it was an overall good experience. But I had no idea what to expect going into it so I was prepped to just give the agreed upon amount.

$. 2 for the hour. . . With no additional tip after HE? If you don't mind me asking, thanks.

GagooMan
03-11-21, 02:27

I know one of the women arrested. She used to own a massage parlor in Sacramento. Went to Utah because the money was better. Probably regrets making the move now.I looked at their pictures and one of them does look familiar from Sacramento. A spa closed down permanently in Sacramento about a month after COVID hit, and they pretty much disappeared.

It was Korean girls though. These girls seem like Chinese from their names. One of them looks familiar though.

XRX1234
03-13-21, 17:42
https://saltlakecity.rubratings.com/184196

Been considering trying it out for a while. Curious if anyone has any good or bad experiences there.

JsSteveson
03-15-21, 11:11
https://saltlakecity.rubratings.com/184196

Been considering trying it out for a while. Curious if anyone has any good or bad experiences there.I went once I think it was early last year. Massage was so so but the girl was cute. Very uninterested and mechanical HE for. 6 with OTC roaming. YMMV.

CurvyCamboGirl
03-21-21, 21:33
Does anybody know where a great AMP is located?

FabioAldeaDiaz
03-22-21, 20:28
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

JGPilot
03-25-21, 21:34
I'm going to go check this one out.

https://salt-lake-city.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/young-sweetasian-girls801-918/720258898738

JsSteveson
03-26-21, 00:36
I'm going to go check this one out.

https://salt-lake-city.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/young-sweetasian-girls801-918/720258898738Let us know how it goes I'd love to hear how your experience is.

JGPilot
03-26-21, 20:09
Let us know how it goes I'd love to hear how your experience is.I went twice and told to come back in 30 min. I ran out of time but some people were rolling through there.

Onesys01
04-04-21, 11:13
I went twice and told to come back in 30 min. I ran out of time but some people were rolling through there.Luckily when I went they were not busy. I won't give details, since it was all just a dream, but it was a pleasant dream. After the experience, they were still not busy so I hung out for a couple of hours and got to know both of the providers there. I even took some stuff out to one of their cars for them. All in all really sweet providers. I will repeat, in fact, it's my new favorite, just a shame that it was all just a dream! .

Eight80
04-05-21, 11:59
Luckily when I went they were not busy. I won't give details, since it was all just a dream, but it was a pleasant dream. After the experience, they were still not busy so I hung out for a couple of hours and got to know both of the providers there. I even took some stuff out to one of their cars for them. All in all really sweet providers. I will repeat, in fact, it's my new favorite, just a shame that it was all just a dream! .So, when you were there in your dream, did you see any white girls there? I'm about to close my eyes for a mid morning nap and wondering if I might have the same dream.

JamesSlc2019
04-07-21, 12:13
https://saltlakecity.rubratings.com/124297 This young hottie is locate in a strip mall on the east side, mid valley and is super chill and up for anything. Loves mutual touch and kissing. Open to FS. Paid $180. She is young and if you suggest it, she is more than likely willing. I have seen her about 3 times. The massage place is kind of a mess in the main entrance. Said they were painting and remodeling, but it always seems to be like that. Rooms are nice and quiet. Go with confidence. She works another full time job so she isn't available every day. I've seen her 4 times in the past month and she is great to respond if she isn't at her other job.

JamesSlc2019
04-07-21, 12:20
https://saltlakecity.rubratings.com/214120 scheduled with this gal yesterday and she gave me an approximate address. Arrived and texted to let her know I had arrived. She had said $240 flate rate. It was more than I normally pay for a rub, but she was super cute in her pictures and said she would role play. Once I arrived at the address, her text stopped. She texted 2 hours later and said sorry, something came up. Now she wanted to meet, but wanted $400 for the session because "extras costs extra" she said. Asked if her flat rate included mutual touch or any nudity and she said no way. Just a sensual rub and a HJ. I told her to take a hike. A.

Nailster
04-08-21, 00:37
https://saltlakecity.rubratings.com/124297 This young hottie is locate in a strip mall on the east side, mid valley and is super chill and up for anything. Loves mutual touch and kissing. Open to FS. Paid $180. She is young and if you suggest it, she is more than likely willing. I have seen her about 3 times. The massage place is kind of a mess in the main entrance. Said they were painting and remodeling, but it always seems to be like that. Rooms are nice and quiet. Go with confidence. She works another full time job so she isn't available every day. I've seen her 4 times in the past month and she is great to respond if she isn't at her other job.Did you just call / text ahead for hailee? Making sure I see her not the other girl.

JamesSlc2019
04-12-21, 17:47
Did you just call / text ahead for hailee? Making sure I see her not the other girl.Text her ahead of time. She works another job so she isn't in every day of the week. Enjoy.

LevelUp34
04-19-21, 18:06
I knew it would be a challenge finding quality providers here but man there seems to be ZERO action here for this hobby.

Any suggestions for AMP LMP UTRs anything really.