PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

SyphonW
08-13-12, 18:30
Well I'll be the first, American Bush is such a dive. But they have the best shows available in Utah. You can get a $20 lap dance on a sofa for one song. Then you can get a $100 lap dance in a VIP area for 3 songs which no one tries to sell you, the next one up from that is a private room (that has one security camera). But it's $145 for a private room only you and the girl of your choice in there. Some girls have extras that you have to ask for and pay a little extra for, but some of them are worth it. Not all girls have extras so pick wisely. It seriously going to be the best you'll ever get in the state of Utah. I won't compare to other states but it really is the best in Utah.

HarryJohnson69
08-13-13, 15:32
Well I'll be the first, American Bush is such a dive. But they have the best shows available in Utah. You can get a $20 lap dance on a sofa for one song. Then you can get a $100 lap dance in a VIP area for 3 songs which no one tries to sell you, the next one up from that is a private room (that has one security camera). But it's $145 for a private room only you and the girl of your choice in there. Some girls have extras that you have to ask for and pay a little extra for, but some of them are worth it. Not all girls have extras so pick wisely. It seriously going to be the best you'll ever get in the state of Utah. I won't compare to other states but it really is the best in Utah.Is there a way to tell which girls or do you just have to play it by ear and be lucky?

CarnDakine
09-14-13, 15:53
Well I'll be the first, American Bush is such a dive. But they have the best shows available in Utah. You can get a $20 lap dance on a sofa for one song. Then you can get a $100 lap dance in a VIP area for 3 songs which no one tries to sell you, the next one up from that is a private room (that has one security camera). But it's $145 for a private room only you and the girl of your choice in there. Some girls have extras that you have to ask for and pay a little extra for, but some of them are worth it. Not all girls have extras so pick wisely. It seriously going to be the best you'll ever get in the state of Utah. I won't compare to other states but it really is the best in Utah.I had a great private room show there. The girl started with DFK, then she let me FIV, followed by a R&T. It was awesome! Lap dances there are great, but they do keep pasties on the whole time. Nice girls too!

SyphonW
04-16-14, 05:42
I had a great private room show there. The girl started with DFK, then she let me FIV, followed by a R&T. It was awesome! Lap dances there are great, but they do keep pasties on the whole time. Nice girls too!Who did you get yours from? Savannah tends to offer a few options.

RobStertag
01-17-16, 01:25
Spent enough money at AB in the last decade I could have bought a new truck with it. But it is fun to hang with the girls, especially for the 1 on 1 shows in the back. Certainly it varies by girl, but there is tons of fun to be had there. Favs include Kelly, Jaunby, and Sultry. Babes that not longer work there like Victoria and Jezzebelle are certainly missed! I will be back in on Monday to see if there is anything new.

LuckyYu2004
05-24-16, 03:24
Spent two days here and went to checked out Trails men and American Bush. Trails men is a joke. Ancient looking club interior, girls are looking decent but totally don't know how to sell lap dances or works the floor. I left the club not pleased. Got advised and went to AB instead on the second night. Located at a kinda shady location but I love how the owner invest at the club. The club got a EV charging station already. Nice clean bathroom. The worst looking girl is like a 7. 5 with an tight fit body plus cleanly shaved smooth skin. The stage show is better than those I got at orange county. Special mentioning Christina, lovely Utah beauty. Young girl with killer curve. The dance is ok but love her body. I also want to mention brooke, Blonde girl from Idaho. Decent body with a 7. 9 look. With a better hair style, she can be a 8/9. Decent sensual dance.

The Ric
02-28-17, 01:58
I was recently at American Bush and was wondering if anyone can give me the name of a girl there. Blond that has a hard body. She said she has done some modeling for health and nutrition magazines. Very cute and nice. Thanks!

OnlyTheFit
05-06-19, 00:10
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Ezinho
06-14-19, 21:06
I'm in Salt Lake City right now and I went to American Bush this afternoon. It's in an industrial part of town but I didn't feel like it was sketchy or anything. The entrance fee was $7, and the girl at the front desk asked for a tip, so I gave her a buck. Of course no alcohol served, but this is Utah; it was like pulling teeth just to order a light beer at Applebees last night, LOL!

The quality of the talent was fairly high, there was only one fat girl there, the rest were fit and trim. The girls would do their routine on stage and then after they were done they would walk by and ask for a tip, I'd slip a buck in their g string and they seemed okay with that. One girl named Lexi, a brunette with tats and piercings, let me stuff the dollar in her tits; she was my favorite dancer. If you wanted more contact it seemed like you could get it if you showered them with dollar bills stage side.

All the dancers were white when I was there. I'm used to the clubs in California where there are Asians and Latinas, so that was different for me. I realized I haven't gotten a lap dance from a white girl in years lol.

The way it was explained to me was that lap dances start at $20, but you can't touch. Then for more money, you can go for a private dance where you can touch. Honestly, I'm a hardcore monger, so I'm more interested in where the dancers will touch me. I quickly got the vibe that this wasn't that kind of club, so I didn't stay for too long, but I had a decent time.

Looking forward to leaving Utah soon, this place is boring!

Atanion
11-09-21, 10:29
This is the account of my romp through a few Salt Lake City strip clubs last week. I started out downtown next to the location of Utah Dolls. I called them and soon learned tha they only do outcalls where they send a girl to your room. I read a few reviews that suggested this agency doesn't have the most attractive women. So, instead of rolling the dice, I decided to go to a few proper strip clubs and to get a chance to see a lineup of the talent.

I went to Trails. The girl at the front desks gave me a bunch of ones in exchange for my Benjamin. I sat down, and there were only a few girls available. None of them got naked on stage. Thinking that more skin would be showed in the private curtained off area, I selected Aria, and we started walking back there. However, she went out of her way to underscore that the curtained area was just like what happened on stage: no nudity and no touching. I got my money back from Aria and left.

I then went to American Bush. I met Lucy at the door who was a tall and beautiful blonde. I would later realize that she never went to the stage to dance. I then met Rylee and Lily who are best friends. Rylee was 20 and Lilly was 21. They were both super cute. Rylee enjoys being outdoors and doing things like riding horses. Lily enjoys staying home and playing video games ("Dead til Dawn" and Skyrim). I took my time pursuing the talent. The quality of the girls was quite high, about on par with St. James Cabaret in Houston (my bar for strip clubs). The other girls I met were Clementine, London, Ember, and others. They do a tip off where each girl walks the floor after getting off stage and asks for a tip. I decided to do a $200 30 minute private dance with Rylee. All of the girls confirmed that touching is allowed in the private dance room but no clothes are taken off. I paid the cashier $50 at the front, and he said the time would start once Rylee logged into the system in the room. I then returned to the main area where Rylee returned and walked me to the private room. She closed the door, and I gave her the $150 private room fee. She tried a few times to use the Google Home device to log in. She asked me to do it saying that it seems to respond better to a male voice. I tried the voice command, and it logged her in. She was pretty passive and let me do whatever I wanted. Her rules were no kissing (except on her collarbone), no feeling inside her bra, and no fingering her vagina. We started with her in cowgirl while I sat on the coach. I did some things she never did before like putting her legs up in the air on my shoulders, holding hands while she rode me, prone bone, etc. She said it seemed to blend her personal life and her work life. We talked, and I learned she only had sex with one person in a friends-with-benefits situation. She can't do doggy or reverse cowgirl because she has a tilted uterus. I think Rylee short-changed me on time since see set her timer once we walked into the room instead of when she got on top of me. I recommend not giving the girl the money until they are logged into the system and insisting that the timer doesn't start until the first dance starts.

I then went to Southern X-posure which is a fully nude bar. I wasn't impressed at first because the first dancer didn't get nude. However, I talked to the bartender and she said that's because no one tipped. Tania got on stage, and she was super cute. I tipped her and she took off her top. I asked how much for more, and she said in Utah she's not allowed to give an amount. But, she said, "The more you tip, the more I strip". I did a ten minute table shower with Tania, and it was very nice. She took off her bikini bottom for the last four minutes or so, and I got a great view of her nice pussy and asshole. I went back to the main room and tipped a few more girls including Cleo, Blue, and Honey. They all got nude, and they all did a move where they hung off the bar above me where I could look up and see their delicious pussies.

Almost all of the girls I named were willing to let me have their Instagram accounts.

While I like more touching, licking, and sucking than Salt Lake City strip clubs allowed, I was surprised by how much I enjoyed the experience. That being said, Salt Lake City is near the bottom of the list when it comes to strip club cities. The level of performance is just way higher in my hometown of Houston and other places I've visited.

BashfulGuy
12-11-21, 12:54
I'm not a drinker so deciding between these two. Anyone have tips, hints, suggestions for which one I should choose? And what are the odds I can get extras at one or the other? Unless someone also recommends another one for added fun?

Latinxi69
11-16-23, 17:12
Has anyone successfully gotten digits from a dancer and met up with her outside the club for $ome fun? Trying to decide if I should give this a try sometime.

Parkway91
02-13-24, 21:07
I was in town and bored so decided to hit American Bush on a Friday. I go in and there are a few guys sitting around. I would say 8 girls; mostly white with tattoos that looked like they were in a heavy metal band video. Generally these aren't my type of women but I met one cute one w / long legs; I think named Violet. She does some flirting and I tip her while she's on stage. She goes through the dance / VIP scene and it's 20 a song in this side room that is sort of open. She tells me know touching but she touched and grinded some. I got 5 dances and called it. She went over the "level 2" VIP and I think it was something like 250 for a HH with extra tipping. I had my fill, but seems like YMMV at this place and there could be some action in level 2 VIP.

JohnGalt61
02-15-24, 02:15
...seems like YMMV at this place and there could be some action in level 2 VIP.I have been there a handful of times, last time was a couple of years ago. I agree there can be a nice-looking girl there. Usually one per shift, in my experience. You can get much more action at any AMP for less. The only other differences are there are fewer Asian girls and the girls generally speak better English, if those are important to you.

My experience in the private dance rooms was always: the girl keeps her thong and bra on at all times. The guy is required to keep his clothes on at all times. He's not allowed to put his hands on or under her clothed areas. And she never puts her hands inside anyone's clothes or participates in any dirty talk. Just dancing and grinding through two layers of clothes. And some of the girls start off very slow so the grinding comes late on the clock. If and when he cums, he's cumming in his pants and there is no help with the clean-up, he's on his own. And there's a grill in the door and she reminds him that someone will come by and peek through the grill to make sure the rules are being followed.

If you just like sitting and watching the performances on stage, it's not a bad place for that. The girls come around and hang out, make conversation, troll for tips and dances, and it can be a nice place to chill.