PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Zippy40
07-04-10, 11:06
I was in Tyler TX and went to a few of the local clubs. The first was Midnight Lace. What a bust! They wanted a $20 cover and only had one dancer. Left without entering.

Next was the Time Out just up to the light and make a left. The cover is the same but they had many attractive and NATURAL girls working. They have a wrist band thing for the nude dances. You need to buy a $20 band then your $20 dance is full nude. Otherwise it is topless only. If you are planning on a couple private dance buy the wrist band.

Three stages all working and the soft drinks are free. This is a BYOB establishment.

The girls are friendly and not pushy. It was a pleasure to spend some time there. I will return when I am back in Tyler. Extras were not offered but I got the impression that some girls may be interested in some freelance work.

There also seemed to be several "civilian" with a couple parties and as part of a couple in the club. That always makes it more fun to attend and enjoy the show.

If you are not buying private dances you should make it a point to tip the dancers. The management will get a little surly if you just sit there and drink a soda. You get a lot of mileage out of your $1 so enjoy yourself.

LurkingDog
10-16-14, 08:37
Was in town visiting on business. Visited on a Tuesday night about 9:30. The place was pretty dead. Was met at the door by a sweet young thing named Fantasy who was nice looking and had one dance from her. Then went to VIP with Miranda, a Hispanic MILF and she was wild. Had a very good time. Would repeat at a different time and different day of the week.

LD.