PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Looking For Sw
03-07-11, 12:44
Check out N. Scott St and Lincoln and E. Scott ST and Perigo ST.

CraneOp100
06-26-14, 14:19
Found a few nice spinnets on 7th st in old tx city. But be carefull LEO heavy in area. Good hunting!

BigBearTexas
07-21-19, 03:49
There were several out on highway 82 east end of town. Mostly older and about a three-range. LEO pretty heavy.

BigBearTexas
07-21-19, 04:15
Checked out some spots off Hwy 82 looks like LEO cleaned up all the old spots.

BigMonger2
04-04-23, 20:48
Went thru LV recently and saw several on the east end of town. This one hangs around the Palace. Didn't partake, but thought about it. She was asking more than I was willing and just dropped her off.

BigMonger2
04-04-23, 20:55
This is the same girl, consecutive days.

WenRegnom88
10-26-23, 09:27
During my visit (10/25/2024) , I've been doing plenty of driving and have driven by a few ladies who appear to be WSW. After spending some time canvassing, it appeared I was correct.

I eventually found a way to cut off a walking route (safely), and sure enough, she said she was working. Plenty of lights in the area, so being incredibly cautious, I told her to meet up a few blocks away, and I maneuvered my way over there and scooped.

She goes by the name Corvette, and she's a petite little thing. She's probably 5'1 - 5'3, slender, no T or A, but a surprisingly cute face for a 51 yo WSW. She was very pleasant and was very composed during our tour. For a premium Netflix membership, I got a solid CBJ with a finish. You can find her at Lt. George Gutierrez Junior Park, among other folks who hang out there.

There is another WSW around that is relatively attractive that I've been unsuccessful in greeting. Corvette confirmed she walks.

Villax91
01-15-24, 02:19
During my visit (10/25/2024) , I've been doing plenty of driving and have driven by a few ladies who appear to be WSW. After spending some time canvassing, it appeared I was correct.

I eventually found a way to cut off a walking route (safely), and sure enough, she said she was working. Plenty of lights in the area, so being incredibly cautious, I told her to meet up a few blocks away, and I maneuvered my way over there and scooped.

She goes by the name Corvette, and she's a petite little thing. She's probably 5'1 - 5'3, slender, no T or A, but a surprisingly cute face for a 51 yo WSW. She was very pleasant and was very composed during our tour. For a premium Netflix membership, I got a solid CBJ with a finish. You can find her at Lt. George Gutierrez Junior Park, among other folks who hang out there.

There is another WSW around that is relatively attractive that I've been unsuccessful in greeting. Corvette confirmed she walks.I can confirm that this is the case, Harlingen is far from dead. I have actually been with Corvette a few times myself before. She used to have a little more meat on her bones making her look more attractive but I think that crack has been eating her up this past year. I've been living in Harlingen for over a year and a half and have had a great share of experiences with SW in the area. Most days can be very slow on SW traffic and nights can be hit or miss. But sometimes you get lucky and find a diamond in the rough! My favorite find has been this cute 22 year old Mexican SW named Aaliyah, with an amazing ass and tits, I think she is my absolute favorite so far. When I first met her back in October she let me do Covered FS for 40 roses and BareBack FS for 60 roses but she does not let you finish inside her so just be aware. She can act quite crazy but oh man it can be worth it, when at her best she is probably the best time I have ever had without getting more explicit. She's actually been Sleeping at my place for the past few weeks because she was very homeless when I first met her and I felt so bad that this hot, slim, scrumptious-looking SW was living like that. She lets me hit for a decent discount sometimes due to this so I've definitely had my fair share of fun these past few weeks! She still walks the streets sometimes to make her money around the same area that Corvette walks. I attached a picture of her beautifully resting after a hard day's work. But not to envy my fellow mongers, I'd be happy to help yall set something up with her for anybody who's interested, seems like she's always looking to make more money. I would offer her contact info but she's always losing any phones that she gets a hold of. Send me a direct message if you're interested so we can exchange information. Whether you're a local or just passing through please contact me if you're looking around, I am more than happy to exchange information with my fellow mongers. Happy Huntings Mongers!

ShadowPete
02-17-24, 22:09
I used to live in Harlingen and sometimes did partake in SW's and bar women almost every weekend. Gutierrez park, downtown Brownsville and bars in certain other areas (Olmito, Port Isabel, San Benito. Etc).

I prefer the mature thick latinas but got what was available. LOL. Anal and facials for the right donation.