PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Moonrunner
01-10-11, 07:29
Need info on both the Tyler and Longview AMPs I found the add for on CL under therapists. I'd rather you PM me than post here. I have a long history on both this site and another forum. There I'm "Moonshadowrunner".

Moonrunner
01-24-11, 07:05
Craigslist Tyler has a listing for Asian Massage. Went Yesterday. No call back when called phone number. Address Does not exist.

Craigslist lists an asian massage at the Loop and Gilmer road. This place is a classic "Bait and switch" They advertise as a Happy ending type place and then when you get there it's a "Legit" place. Basicly a ripoff.

CoastToCoast
02-13-13, 18:16
I would like to say I had a dream, but it was more like a nightmare! Language barrier was a real SOB! $ at the door? I said so it's 90 minutes or 60?"Yes, take off shoes at door." Ok, fine. Looked ok, had a ting of smell to the place. Nice rooms with big wide tables and no face holes. Table shower lasted about 90 seconds and she 'brushed' my desired areas. Back to the room and the nightmare really got bad. She started out with a great massage. Medium to hard. Actually stretched me in several ways. I like it. Actually could hear poppin and crackin in a good way. I finally tell her to lose the drape. No problem with her, good. She's attractive for a 40-45yo. Nice be's and shapely hind end. About a 6. 5 only because she never got uncovered. So I could only dream in this nightmare. About 10 minutes into the massage she begins to tease the boys from behind. Ok, things are lookin good for he forecast. Then she says turn. Ok. She points to jr and says "I take care?" She says. 4 more. I'm thinkin I got at least another hour so this will be fun. I try to clarify,"FS for. 4 more?" She smiles and say,"Oh yeah, I take care you!" Now she wants it in advance. Should have been alarm bells goin of in my head, but Jr's in charge of thinkin now. She says she'll be right back. She does. She takes my hand and places on her nice butt and says "You like". Uh. Yeah. She then starts jerkin Jr. Like a Jackrabbit."Whoa!" I said. Slow the heck down. I'm like,"Uh, ya going to do more than this?" Jr is being run up at triple speed now. I ask,"For another 40 minutes, do I get MSOG?" Her response: "I fix you good!" Ok, then. Jr? Fire away! She gets the hot towel and cleans up. I think she's going to go at me again after she tells me to sit on the edge of the table. I do. I start to help her with her shirt and she hugs me. She say's "Thank you! You come back!" I was the only one in the place besides her and her 'sister'. I was ticked! I said,"How about a partiall refund?" She knew I was ticked but didn't understand why I wanted a refund. It'll be a cold day in hades before I ever go to this place again! STAY AWAY! I TOFTT, but wow! I've been to several AMPs around the US and this is by far the worst service freakin ever!

C2C

CoastToCoast
01-03-14, 05:06
I just don't learn very well. It's been almost a year. I went by there and it said open. What the heck? Maybe they had some new girls in there. I rang the bell and don't remember this one. She says $ at the door but doesn't specify how much time. I hold fast and tell her no, not for 30 minutes. She says 1 hour. I say to her, will it be worth my while? She smiled real big and said yes. Table shower was about 45 seconds and sucked as before. Back at the room the it was lit as bright as daylight. Massage lasted about 5 minutes and she started to ***** about how she hurt her arm when the ice storm hit so she wasn't very good at it. It was cold in the room too. Then she says flip. I said it hasn't been 10 minutes yet. She replied that she was going to have some fun. Ok? Then she wants another 40 for a rub and tug. HA! I said I've already given more than I want for an hour. Here it is just under 20 minutes and that included the lame shower. I just blatantly asked if anything else was on the menu. She claimed not to understand so I just asked out right for a BJ or cowgirl. She makes a terrible face and says, "NO!" She then grabbed my hand and put it on her ass as she went to stroke me. I told her forget it! Got my pants and asked for a refund. No go! Come on! $40 for a rub and tug that only run 20-30 minutes? I'm surprised this crappy place is still open! STAY AWAY!

C2C