PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Dragonhawk
03-25-11, 14:55
I was wondering if anybody had some suggestions for good Thai type massages, preferably with all of the extras, in Killeen. I'm down here from Virginia and will have just one night to enjoy myself before we deploy for Iraq in late April.

Guapo Marx
01-29-13, 18:59
I found 3 AMPs in Waco. One on Hewitt I passed on due to bad press about prostitution arrests.

There is one on Wooded Acres called Twin Massage Therapy. Behind a Baskin Robbins in a strip center. This place does a lot of business. It had two girls Mai and Jenny. Mai is about a 3 and Jenny about a 5. Both 40sh-50th. No table shower. Jenny gave a good massage. Actually a great one. Standard AMP finish. Girls spend down time napping on a cot watching Chinese TV behind the counter. Not a very classy place. But it does seem popular. I paid with $100 bill and they put the change on the table where it stayed. The tip was never discussed, she assumed she'd get to keep the change and assumed right. She was thrilled to get a $40 tip and begged me to ask for her next time. I didn't try any roaming nor did I care to.

Went to Sun Orchid on Waco Dr. This place was nicely set up. The girl at the front desk was absolutely gorgeous. Was a fox, a great shape, a nice spinner. I was hoping she'd be my girl. She's new from Colorado, drives a white car. If you see the car in the small parking lot out front, you know she's working. I was taken to the room and they said I'd get a shower when finished. I ended up with another one called Jenny. About 40 or so, cute, average. She too gave me a great massage and standard finish. Then came the shower. This is a big place with at least 4 rooms, a table shower, and a place for the girls to get made up. Its set up like a full service AMP but its not FS. I paid with $100 and the change / tip was laid out in the open. This Jenny was also very trilled to get a $40 tip. I'd return here just to see if I could get the receptionist. Her English was quite fluent, a graduate student level. Plus it was remodeled, up to date, clean. I was offered a robe and slippers for the shower. I liked the whole set up being in a small offices strip mall with other businesses. Its run very business like, professional, and not sleezy.

VAPilot
04-04-13, 14:47
I found 3 AMPs in Waco. One on Hewitt I passed on due to bad press about prostitution arrests.

There is one on Wooded Acres called Twin Massage Therapy. Behind a Baskin Robbins in a strip center. This place does a lot of business. It had two girls Mai and Jenny. Mai is about a 3 and Jenny about a 5. Both 40sh-50th. No table shower. Jenny gave a good massage. Actually a great one. Standard AMP finish. Girls spend down time napping on a cot watching Chinese TV behind the counter. Not a very classy place. But it does seem popular. I paid with $100 bill and they put the change on the table where it stayed. The tip was never discussed, she assumed she'd get to keep the change and assumed right. She was thrilled to get a $40 tip and begged me to ask for her next time. I didn't try any roaming nor did I care to.

Went to Sun Orchid on Waco Dr. This place was nicely set up. The girl at the front desk was absolutely gorgeous. Was a fox, a great shape, a nice spinner. I was hoping she'd be my girl. She's new from Colorado, drives a white car. If you see the car in the small parking lot out front, you know she's working. I was taken to the room and they said I'd get a shower when finished. I ended up with another one called Jenny. About 40 or so, cute, average. She too gave me a great massage and standard finish. Then came the shower. This is a big place with at least 4 rooms, a table shower, and a place for the girls to get made up. Its set up like a full service AMP but its not FS. I paid with $100 and the change / tip was laid out in the open. This Jenny was also very trilled to get a $40 tip. I'd return here just to see if I could get the receptionist. Her English was quite fluent, a graduate student level. Plus it was remodeled, up to date, clean. I was offered a robe and slippers for the shower. I liked the whole set up being in a small offices strip mall with other businesses. Its run very business like, professional, and not sleezy.There is also one on 7035 Sanger Ave.

Concerning
04-22-13, 02:36
Thanks Guapo and VA. Just got to this area not too long ago. Saw the board was mostly dead and stopped checking. Anyway, I will check these places out, since any other services seem dry around here. Will post a rep when I do.

Street Seeker
06-04-13, 16:41
Passing through your city and visited the Sun Orchid Spa at 4716 West Waco Drive.

Received a great massage from Jenny and left very happy. Nice place to visit.

DNick19
06-04-18, 00:59
Hey just got stationed her from Alabama how are the AMP's.

AlbinoRhino
10-27-18, 15:13
Is it me or are most of the AMP listed on rubmaps closed. I hate moving to a new city and having to find a new go to place.

DNick19
11-12-18, 12:09
Is it me or are most of the AMP listed on rubmaps closed. I hate moving to a new city and having to find a new go to place.Yea same here most of the ones here are diy.

Charge It
08-03-19, 23:31
This forum looks dusty. Anything in Lampasas or Copperas Cove?

Smooth12
08-18-19, 08:04
This forum looks dusty. Anything in Lampasas or Copperas Cove?Not sure about over there. But there is one Killeen.

Pasquelo
12-20-19, 18:57
Stubbled onto this I thought they only used tapes for arrests in Florida but looks like this was private tapes the parler kept and fell into police hands during a raid-WTF?

https://www.kwtx.com/content/news/Tapes-from-local-massage-parlor-raids-yield-another-arrest-478808683.html

https://nypost.com/2018/03/06/pastor-cop-arrested-in-massage-parlor-prostitution-raid/

Tripod141
03-27-20, 09:22
Not sure about over there. But there is one Killeen.Any hints as to where I might be able to find this place. Haven't been able to locate one since I moved to the area.

AlbinoRhino
05-22-20, 17:59
Has anyone seen any of our local spas open yet. I think the spa on Rancier by the base gate is open but that place has LEO written all over it.

DNick19
12-28-20, 02:28
Been looking around I haven't found anything yet but I've heard of a couple places that might be a go.

DNick19
02-28-21, 02:51
First time coming of course she asked if I been there before I said yes. She was a younger but slightly bigger girl She left to take the hr payment. She came in and gave me a massage with wasn't expecting anything but still laid naked then the teasing came. She sat on my back and asked the question 🙌127998; Loved it opt for the FS might just get a HJ next time.

ChuckLA223
04-09-21, 20:55
First time coming of course she asked if I been there before I said yes. She was a younger but slightly bigger girl She left to take the hr payment. She came in and gave me a massage with wasn't expecting anything but still laid naked then the teasing came. She sat on my back and asked the question 🙌127998; Loved it opt for the FS might just get a HJ next time.You know the name of the place brother?

AlbinoRhino
06-06-21, 13:43
The massage place by Sam's club got raided. Be safe out there.

DNick19
08-07-21, 18:41
The massage place by Sam's club got raided. Be safe out there.Yes just drive by it. Had a for sale sign on the door smh all good things come to an end I guess.

AmpExplorer
12-04-21, 22:04
If I m in are for work or catching a game at Baylor? Anything around here? Or should I focus on Dallas or Austin area?

DNick19
01-30-22, 02:02
Ever since that new law I was scared to start the hobby back up but today I saw a new place on skipthegames of all places and said what the hell.. I call set the appt get there it was a nice older looking lady asked if I been there before I said yes I lay down naked and she starts the massage. We make small talk and she says she is 30 yea right but this goes on for about 25 minutes then she starts with little swipes of the boys and asked if that was ok said yes and she kept going flipped over light touching then she grabbed him and asked you like. Of course discussed trade and boom he she had an amazing body and after she cleaned me off she said next time bring more for FS I might take that chance it was a little to steep for me at the time.

AlbinoRhino
02-11-22, 17:43
Ever since that new law I was scared to start the hobby back up but today I saw a new place on skipthegames of all places and said what the hell.. I call set the appt get there it was a nice older looking lady asked if I been there before I said yes I lay down naked and she starts the massage. We make small talk and she says she is 30 yea right but this goes on for about 25 minutes then she starts with little swipes of the boys and asked if that was ok said yes and she kept going flipped over light touching then she grabbed him and asked you like. Of course discussed trade and boom he she had an amazing body and after she cleaned me off she said next time bring more for FS I might take that chance it was a little to steep for me at the time.Is this the place across from the high school or off the access road?.

DNick19
02-14-22, 15:59
Is this the place across from the high school or off the access road?.Yes that's the one.

Secret211
02-28-22, 05:34
First time coming of course she asked if I been there before I said yes. She was a younger but slightly bigger girl She left to take the hr payment. She came in and gave me a massage with wasn't expecting anything but still laid naked then the teasing came. She sat on my back and asked the question 🙌127998; Loved it opt for the FS might just get a HJ next time.Hey is this in Waco? Where's it located? Only ones I've heard about have been shut a while now.

Savage97
01-31-24, 05:40
Is there any spots that offer FS in the Cove, Killeen or HH area? I seen a couple that look like good ones and one that seems like a gold mine since its only cash. Thanks.