PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Funride701
12-20-12, 07:26
I went for a massage from Laura in New Braunfels. She started off with warm lotion that was very nice. Then, we moved to a garden tub where she gave me a water massage for thirty minutes. Then, back to the table where she finished off with more warm lotion. Very nice. Very sensual. Had a very nice happy ending. She is a very nice lady. No mutual touching or sex but she gives a great massage.

95 Vette
12-23-12, 13:10
I went for a massage from Laura in New Braunfels. She started off with warm lotion that was very nice. Then, we moved to a garden tub where she gave me a water massage for thirty minutes. Then, back to the table where she finished off with more warm lotion. Very nice. Very sensual. Had a very nice happy ending. She is a very nice lady. No mutual touching or sex but she gives a great massage.BULLS HIT. This is the same "review" that was posted on another site about this same person.

AVOID

Member #5432
11-21-16, 12:44
Odd there hasn't been a posting in this thread for 4 years!

Recently had the pleasure of visiting San Antonio, staying in a hotel downtown. Found an ad on CL for a "sensual full body massage" and decided to explore the options. And glad I did! We communicated via email and arranged a meeting my first evening. However, she backed out last minute. I usually would not have given her a second chance but in our email exchanges she seemed quite real and down to earth, so thought it worth trying one more time. She did show up, but 30 minutes. After our scheduled time. So, yeah, not very good in the timing department. But she was quite hot looking, a real spinner, nice tight body, perfect (in my opinion) small breasts, and a killer ass. She comes in, after a little small talk, strips, strips me down, and we climb onto the bed for a decent, not great, but better than most, massage. After working the back, shoulders, and legs, she has me flip, getting to enjoy more fully her beauty. After a little bit, she snuggles down along me, giving me a nice HJ with her breasts right in my face to fondle and suck on. She was there about 45 minutes and charged $.

If you come upon her, well worth the hour. She doesn't offer more though so some might consider her price a little high. Given she traveled to me, was fully nude, has a pleasant personality, and quite hot looking I found it a worthy investment.

Enjoy!

RW.

BigDaddyLou
01-21-17, 19:08
So, I came across an add on a facebook group of a girl here in SA, full service massage, 100 bucks. Had a whatsapp number. I messaged her on whatsapp. Her name was Dairenny. Now I get a message from a different number, sens me my real name, first and last. And a message saying they know where I live and have my picture from my profile. My whatsapp doesn't have my real name, I have no idea how they got it. Well anyways, they say they will send screen shots of my propostioning prostitutes to my family if I do not send them $5000 dollars. Any of you run in to something like this? I wonder how they got my name.

Sascout
01-23-17, 20:10
So, I came across an add on a facebook group of a girl here in SA, full service massage, 100 bucks. Had a whatsapp number. I messaged her on whatsapp. Her name was Dairenny. Now I get a message from a different number, sens me my real name, first and last. And a message saying they know where I live and have my picture from my profile. My whatsapp doesn't have my real name, I have no idea how they got it. Well anyways, they say they will send screen shots of my propostioning prostitutes to my family if I do not send them $5000 dollars. Any of you run in to something like this? I wonder how they got my name.Sounds like an automated scam. Some how they linked your whatsapp to facebook not sure how though. But automated as in they hit a few hundred people and a few actually pay. How are they expecting to get the money from you.

BigDaddyLou
01-23-17, 21:32
Sounds like an automated scam. Some how they linked your whatsapp to facebook not sure how though. But automated as in they hit a few hundred people and a few actually pay. How are they expecting to get the money from you.They sent a voice message with a mexican bank account number to transfer money. Sent me a picture of me, that I don't know how they got. My facebook is private.

Sascout
01-24-17, 21:35
They sent a voice message with a mexican bank account number to transfer money. Sent me a picture of me, that I don't know how they got. My facebook is private.Sounds like they attacked through facebook for sure. I wouldn't pay the money. I would just claim the facebook account was hacked. Which it probably was and that I made no such bullshit solicitation request. Don't pay no 5000. Was the picture from your facebook photoes? PM me the facebook group I want to test this scam myself now.