PDA

View Full Version : Truck Stop Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Jcgarr1
07-26-12, 12:51
I was at the valero in Baytown on Monday night and what a sad sight. Crack working girls everywhere, with nothing that even resembled human. It is sad that in a city the size of Houston, there isn't a better selection. Then again, the ladies were doing business, so I guess there is always someone desperate enough.

SilverBlue
08-21-12, 00:20
Can anyone else give us some more info on the crack working girls in Baytown? .

RollingDirty
05-05-13, 20:45
Drivers, PM me for details about Jessica the LSW that was working the Key truck stop I-10 exit 785 a few days ago.

So as not to violate the forum rules all I will say on the open forum for now is avoid.

R D

Jcgarr1
06-07-13, 09:29
Stopped at the key truck stop on Thursday night. I was not impressed by the quality. Most were older than my mom. It was storming earlier in the day so, this could have kept them away. I did choose one named Sherry. She was heavier than I would have liked but not obese, more curvy. Her breasts were huge also, and that is never a bad thing. Got a BBBJ for .3 with a HJ ending. She would catch but, I just wasn't feeling it so finished with the HJ.

William 65
03-31-14, 17:11
Was surprised to see an early 30 something gal wandering around the parking lot alone at 3:30 in the afternoon. Sure enough she spotted me and approached my truck. She offered a CBJ for .2 & CFS for .4. She wasn't really my type but figured what the heck so I invited her in. She said her back was bothering her and asked if I could "do the work". Again I thought what the heck, did what I needed to do & sent her on her way. Good luck everyone.

William 65
03-31-14, 18:23
Was surprised to see an early 30 something gal wandering around the parking lot alone at 3:30 in the afternoon. Sure enough she spotted me and approached my truck. She offered a CBJ for .2 & CFS for .4. She wasn't really my type but figured what the heck so I invited her in. She said her back was bothering her and asked if I could "do the work". Again I thought what the heck, did what I needed to do & sent her on her way. Good luck everyone.

Doujinmonkey
04-17-14, 10:23
Anything out on the west side with some reasonable action?

PghPlowboy
04-17-14, 18:40
This place WAS very active both day & night to have a dream. There was young and old & multi cultures. Most had habits and dreams were very reasonable. Recently in the news, there was an article that read that LEO was going after the owner to straighten the place out. I've tried to dream there twice now since the news but un-able. Both attempts were in day time though.

I have a feeling if you travel the frontage roads, you may come upon a dream or two.

Doujinmonkey
04-21-14, 17:09
Went by to check, after not hearing anything about it here. Went a few nights when I've gotten out of the office late and nothing was going on. Last night however there was a younger brunette, 5 on a 10 scale, a few tattoos, walking across the parking lot. I drove by slowly with my window down and she asked if I could give her a lift to her car. I of course offered to help her out and she jumped in and told me her car was parked in the back. We made our way in that direction and ended up between two rigs that were idling, where she explained that her car must not have been where she left it. I suggested that while we were there anyway and it was such a nice night, she should lean over and chat with me for a bit. She was a great conversationalist, with a lot of deep topics to discuss. She didn't hold anything back and neither did I. She got so into the discussion I had to help her pull her hair up, and she took all of my points without complaining, even as I made my final explosive points in the discussion. I helped her out with .3 in gas money and she thanked me and went on her way to find her car elsewhere. She wasn't much to look at but she had a mouth on her worth talking to again, so I'll probably go back to see if she found her car after all.

RollingDirty
09-25-14, 21:23
Looks like The Key is closed down.

Anybody have the details, did they close on their own or were they shut down?

R D

RollingDirty
10-09-14, 16:45
Channelview.

Both the Key and Shell were completely dead last night, must be I'm not the only one who came up empty. The same 4-wheelers kept circling the lots over and over again.

Truckers Paradise was quiet also, rolled thru there about 0300 didn't see a thing.

R D

Houston832
01-23-16, 02:38
The key has been officaly dead for a long time, they even have a security patrolling all night.

The shell still has activity and the Valero down the street from their but hard to find something suitable. The all appear to be drug addicts.

Good picking fellow hobbiest.

Bruce018
02-08-16, 04:39
The key has been officaly dead for a long time, they even have a security patrolling all night.

The shell still has activity and the Valero down the street from their but hard to find something suitable. The all appear to be drug addicts.

Good picking fellow hobbiest.I was in Houston last summer an went to Paradise got there around 5 am on a Sunday morning it was hardly any trucks in the lot. First time in town in yrs (which sucks) one Hispanic s / w came up in a car didn't look that good this is after 9 am. Don't remember her name no num. F / s was 35 not bad she gave a good BJ. She was older skinny but pleasant. Would have like to had done some recon at the Pilot but left town after break haven't been there since. Hope things pick up if I head through town again.

TexasBigSexy
05-13-16, 11:15
Passed thru at 10:00 am. Key is dead, Shell has 2 WSW but I wouldn't want to hit it with someone elses hammer let alone mine. BS.

PghPlowboy
12-15-16, 14:53
It's about 12:30 PM & I stopped to do my 30 minute break at the Key T. S. Not parked for 10 minutes & a WSW walked up to my truck. She wasn't bad looking but I declined due to too many eyes watching & broad daylight. The Key is NOT dead!!

Bruce018
12-25-16, 02:50
It's about 12:30 PM & I stopped to do my 30 minute break at the Key T. S. Not parked for 10 minutes & a WSW walked up to my truck. She wasn't bad looking but I declined due to too many eyes watching & broad daylight. The Key is NOT dead!!Went thru there in July it was around 9 or 10 pm I saw nothing an I left. Didn't know any girls were around there will check out next time in town. The truckstop on the other side of the hwy. Looks like it could have some activity but I haven't done any recon on it yet.

WarTide
01-13-17, 00:27
Thanks to the truckers I saw a few near the stops between Baytown and Channelview. The HSW was alright but the BSW was amazingly beautiful. Great thick shape with a mini skirt no panties. Unfortunately I had major business to attend to but I kept coming back after I finished but never saw her again. Good luck.

Flyboy1
03-19-17, 14:13
http://www.livetrucking.com/father-gets-sentenced-pimping-daughter-texas-truck-stops/ has any one seen his daughter not been with but seen her or one of her back page adds back in the day? I saw this and just wondered it seems rare to see this and honestly I have never seen a backpage add like this. Sorta makes me wonder if its real or what. I wonder if the add is still out there on other sites. Like list crawler bitches of backpage stuff like that. If its true this is really sad this happen to this girl.

BigBlockChuck
08-20-19, 14:02
Never seen it this dead. One black chick last night. 3 out of ten. Passed.

StreetFiend
08-25-19, 03:48
http://www.livetrucking.com/father-gets-sentenced-pimping-daughter-texas-truck-stops/ has any one seen his daughter not been with but seen her or one of her back page adds back in the day? I saw this and just wondered it seems rare to see this and honestly I have never seen a backpage add like this. Sorta makes me wonder if its real or what. I wonder if the add is still out there on other sites. Like list crawler bitches of backpage stuff like that. If its true this is really sad this happen to this girl.In Texas it is class I Felony to pimp a minor. It is a class II Felony to agree to pay for sex with a minor. Notice I said "agree". All LE has to prove there was an agreement.

RollingDirty
01-07-21, 21:12
All is quiet at the Key. The place has been remodeled and is lit up like Monday Night Football. Same for that little fuel stop on the north side of I-10. Not even a hint of SW action so far.

It appears that exit 785 has gone from old school to new breed just like the rest of the industry. This exit was always cash money for anything a driver might need, not any more it isn't.

If anyone knows of any old school fuel stops in the Houston area shoot me a PM.

I may see what Truckers Paradise looks like later. I honestly don't know where else to look for truck stop action.

R_D

RollingDirty
01-08-21, 22:09
Nothing ever showed up at the Key last night. Truckers Paradise was dead also I rolled in there around 1AM or so. If you decide to park in Truckers Paradise overnight be prepared to get blocked in. Those third world rejects that are masquerading as truck drivers had the lot just about all parked in. I barely was able to make a lap around the lot. The back row was usually pretty active there years ago.

Next stop was the Valero just east of the Pilot. I had some luck in there a couple years ago also. It was dead quiet last night as well. I did see a car with two females in it roll the lot twice, but I did not see them get out or get into a truck.

Next I rolled AL and CT. There were some sporadic BSW's out and about on both. I didn't partake as I didn't really know those areas or even where to park. Didn't even bother with Biss.

All in all the night was pretty much a waste of time and diesel.

R_D

Max16
01-25-21, 05:54
Nothing ever showed up at the Key last night. Truckers Paradise was dead also I rolled in there around 1AM or so. If you decide to park in Truckers Paradise overnight be prepared to get blocked in. Those third world rejects that are masquerading as truck drivers had the lot just about all parked in. I barely was able to make a lap around the lot. The back row was usually pretty active there years ago.

Next stop was the Valero just east of the Pilot. I had some luck in there a couple years ago also. It was dead quiet last night as well. I did see a car with two females in it roll the lot twice, but I did not see them get out or get into a truck.

Next I rolled AL and CT. There were some sporadic BSW's out and about on both. I didn't partake as I didn't really know those areas or even where to park. Didn't even bother with Biss.

All in all the night was pretty much a waste of time and diesel.

R_DI am Bruce018 had trouble getting back into my profile so now I got a new name. LOL Any way I was in the Houston are some this summer but not lately. Went to the Key your right it is so bright in there you might as well be parked next to the sun didn't see anything an only very few trucks were in the lot with me. I did try that Valero I think we are talking about the some one about a little over a mile from the Pilot and loves going east last time I was in there they charged 10.00 to park over night don't know if they still do that that over a year ago and the lady that over see the lot told me Nothing was going on anymore and it a quiet place to park. BOY was she right. Haven't been there since. I did run into a WSW (which was nice had a good dream) once in the Paradise this summer but it is Rare. The Pilot and the Loves I never had any luck in. Saw no sightings in San Antonio neither.