PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Member773
01-18-14, 16:51
Hi all seen penny and she was real deal she uses CL with a Cali phone. She does look like her pic so if you're looking for a redhead mid twenty that nice and reasonable look her up.

Doujinmonkey
04-21-14, 18:22
Very cute and small black girl with small tits and a perfect palm sized ass. Offering car services near 529 and hwy6. Met up with her in a parking lot of a grocery store and then found a quiet place behind a closed restaurant around midnight. Great sloppy mouth work, but not too messy. Got a bit more up for it than I had anticipated and asked if she was up for more. Ended up doggy with her over my passenger seat as I stood by her open door in the dark parking lot. Finished on her eager smile and even gave me some more oral work afterwards before cleaning her face off. Well worth the .4, and for .8 she said she would be willing to let me paint her insides to match sometime, but not sure I want to take her up on that.

TexasMonger
04-22-14, 05:30
Very cute and small black girl with small tits and a perfect palm sized ass. Offering car services near 529 and hwy6. Met up with her in a parking lot of a grocery store and then found a quiet place behind a closed restaurant around midnight. Great sloppy mouth work, but not too messy. Got a bit more up for it than I had anticipated and asked if she was up for more. Ended up doggy with her over my passenger seat as I stood by her open door in the dark parking lot. Finished on her eager smile and even gave me some more oral work afterwards before cleaning her face off. Well worth the .4, and for .8 she said she would be willing to let me paint her insides to match sometime, but not sure I want to take her up on that.That is cool man, but taking a dive in that tank without a wet suit is a little scary. Got a link or photos of this girl?

Cheers.

TM.

Doujinmonkey
04-28-14, 22:48
That is cool man, but taking a dive in that tank without a wet suit is a little scary. Got a link or photos of this girl?

Cheers.

TM.No photos. Was too dark and nothing came out, even though she let me take one or two with my cell. I will dig up contact info on her asap, believe me. Her old number is disconnected.

Sir Dix Alot
02-27-15, 03:44
Met with JLEE who advertised on CL earlier this week. Advertises cleaning services. Wanted $ for BBBJ which is more than I would pay back home but agreed because I thought she would offer more. Was right. Got BBFS for $. 4. BBBJ was awesome. FS was just ok. She was very small so entry was hard. Did the trick though with cip finish to mish. All in all ok. Would repeat BBBJ for. 8. Nice visit to your city. Y'all need to wake your board up. It was of no help.

Sir Dix Alot
02-28-15, 04:01
Met with JLEE who advertised on CL earlier this week. Advertises cleaning services. Wanted $ for BBBJ which is more than I would pay back home but agreed because I thought she would offer more. Was right. Got BBFS for $. 4. BBBJ was awesome. FS was just ok. She was very small so entry was hard. Did the trick though with cip finish to mish. All in all ok. Would repeat BBBJ for. 8. Nice visit to your city. Y'all need to wake your board up. It was of no help.As promised saw JLEE again tonight for BBBJ for. 8. Well worth every penny. Not really GFE but aside from kissing pretty much gfe. Not a clock watcher and nice personality. Let me suck on tits for a while. Said one was lactating but could not get some cream. She got plenty though. Was spit not swallow but no matter.

Awesome technique.

The Bobster
04-04-15, 11:17
Saw an ad for "amazing oral". Quick reply, was on time, no smoke smell. Larger lady, kind of like someone you would see shopping at Whole Foods. My type of gal, and will definitely repeat.

Aether LA
04-07-15, 16:32
Met with JLEE who advertised on CL earlier this week. Advertises cleaning services. Wanted $ for BBBJ which is more than I would pay back home but agreed because I thought she would offer more. Was right. Got BBFS for $. 4. BBBJ was awesome. FS was just ok. She was very small so entry was hard. Did the trick though with cip finish to mish. All in all ok. Would repeat BBBJ for. 8. Nice visit to your city. Y'all need to wake your board up. It was of no help.Got a link or phone number?

JrSavage
08-07-15, 04:47
Has anybody had any success creating their own ad?

Shawn Petzel
08-09-15, 09:14
I was passing though and look at craiglist in Houston was amazed how many listing you got page after page. I tried calling like 8 of them no answer. After seeing that many I thought that was going to be the game in that town but didn't have any success. Quite frankly I don't think I ve had any success with cragslist most of them local to me are robots, scams, and nothing you would touch. I guess I am thinking someday I will find something but not today.

JrSavage
08-09-15, 17:18
One Sunday about a month ago I browsed CL's casual w4 m section. Came across quite a few ads that had numbers listed even though it took a bit of effort not to strain my eyes trying to decipher them. Out of about eight numbers I text I got a response from two. Went back and forth with both throughout the day. Finally made a decision and ended up going to meet with one later that night. Got quite a surprise when I got to her place. Not only was she not the same girl in the photos she sent me, she was also about five months pregnant. Not that I have anything against pregnant women, in fact I would welcome them in most scenarios but that's something I would like to know going into the situation. I was already fiending for some at that point so I didn't make a big deal about it. Sex was phenomenal. Multiple positions (mish, cowgirl, doggy) and box was extra tight and leaking. All for a benji. This is the only time I've had any success dealing with CL.

Midnite8
10-24-15, 00:35
One Sunday about a month ago I browsed CL's casual w4 m section. Came across quite a few ads that had numbers listed even though it took a bit of effort not to strain my eyes trying to decipher them. Out of about eight numbers I text I got a response from two. Went back and forth with both throughout the day. Finally made a decision and ended up going to meet with one later that night. Got quite a surprise when I got to her place. Not only was she not the same girl in the photos she sent me, she was also about five months pregnant. Not that I have anything against pregnant women, in fact I would welcome them in most scenarios but that's something I would like to know going into the situation. I was already fiending for some at that point so I didn't make a big deal about it. Sex was phenomenal. Multiple positions (mish, cowgirl, doggy) and box was extra tight and leaking. All for a benji. This is the only time I've had any success dealing with CL.Is she still hosting?

LovesSpinners
02-22-16, 07:56
Have any of you guys found anything worthy on the NW side of town near the Bear Creek area?

There used to be a girl doing car dates over here but I haven't been able to locate her.

Any one have any good contacts over here?

HoosierDick
03-01-16, 01:29
Anyone here met Marcie from baytown?

Rcrenelli
04-22-16, 15:45
Anyone here met Marcie from baytown?When did you see a post from her?

AppiusForum1
05-29-17, 15:26
Any good contacts in Spring / Woodlands Areas?

LovesSpinners
06-12-17, 20:19
Met up with Shannon.Been looking for action in that area. How do I find Shannon?

Shane654
09-19-17, 08:42
As promised saw JLEE again tonight for BBBJ for. 8. Well worth every penny. Not really GFE but aside from kissing pretty much gfe. Not a clock watcher and nice personality. Let me suck on tits for a while. Said one was lactating but could not get some cream. She got plenty though. Was spit not swallow but no matter.

Awesome technique.I found her ad for cleaning services but when I texted asking about services, I got the impression I had the wrong number. I did not push it.

Amazer
09-28-17, 11:26
I saw the ad in the Craigslist cleaning services.

Could you please share the number you got via PM. See it's the same. If not I can share what I have. Hope to get some pipes cleaned.

Amazer.

I found her ad for cleaning services but when I texted asking about services, I got the impression I had the wrong number. I did not push it.

Is Thata Sw
10-17-17, 20:52
First let me start off by saying I'm from Massachusetts. This one I believe goes by Sarah. She is from Massachusetts originally, and moved to Houston last year. Well, she's back up here in the NE visiting for a week and what do you know, I meet her through CL. I'm just wondering if anyone recognizes her and what her reputation may be?

I met up with her yesterday, gave her a ride from the rmv on our first meeting. She is built nicely, identical to the pics. She's 19. Jewish, though every she claims thinks she's mixed race, with her deep skin tone. She gave an interesting BBBJCIM from my passenger seat. It was very rapid deep throat. Relentless. With a little rapid fire non dt mixed in. It was not a slow cock sucking which I prefer. It was more of a sensual, hurry the fuck up, never once feeling rushed though. I'm going to do more with her tomorrow, so I hope to hear back from anyone on her soon.

I will report back on more. I posted pics with this identical post in the "backpage Houston forum" on here.

BadLuck
01-04-18, 00:20
I've been sitting in my hotel room bored as hell waiting on a work call. Saw this post in Craigslist and thought, what the hell. Contacted her via kik. She showed up and I was glad I got up with her. She is a hot little number, around 100 lbs, A cup breast. Got my massage and on the flip, got a great hand / blowjob to finish. $ was the damage.

Y'all really need to work together down here and liven up this board. Information is everything. Check our Memphis board, multiple post every day. We know everyone to see and who to stay far away from. Badluck out.

https://houston.craigslist.org/cas/d/magical-massage-w4m/6446704326.html

TJPhoto47
01-11-18, 17:48
I've been sitting in my hotel room bored as hell waiting on a work call. Saw this post in Craigslist and thought, what the hell. Contacted her via kik. She showed up and I was glad I got up with her. She is a hot little number, around 100 lbs, A cup breast. Got my massage and on the flip, got a great hand / blowjob to finish. $ was the damage.

Y'all really need to work together down here and liven up this board. Information is everything. Check our Memphis board, multiple post every day. We know everyone to see and who to stay far away from. Badluck out.

https://houston.craigslist.org/cas/d/magical-massage-w4m/6446704326.htmlPosting is dead. Name and or digits?

AleAlexi
02-17-18, 17:00
I saw the ad in the Craigslist cleaning services.

Could you please share the number you got via PM. See it's the same. If not I can share what I have. Hope to get some pipes cleaned.

Amazer.Can anyone PM me with Jlee's number?

XtraBigboy
02-26-18, 09:31
Where the heck are cleaning services on CL? Am I just blind?

Craven Morehead
03-25-18, 21:46
Now when you try to access any Personal Ads on Craigslist you get this:

https://www.craigslist.org/about/FOSTA

US Congress just passed HR 1865, "FOSTA", seeking to subject websites to criminal and civil liability when third parties (users) misuse online personals unlawfully.

Any tool or service can be misused. We can't take such risk without jeopardizing all our other services, so we are regretfully taking craigslist personals offline. Hopefully we can bring them back some day.

To the millions of spouses, partners, and couples who met through craigslist, we wish you every happiness!

It's good to know they are wishing me so much happiness.

Craven More-ha-penis.

XtraBigboy
03-30-18, 06:55
It was sad to see Craigslist personals go away. Yes, there were lots of scammer and spammers but for a long time it was a good place to meet some freaks.

Now Uncle Sam says no more. Just as the providers were starting to creep their way back onto the W4 M section again. Oh well. It was fun while it lasted.

Craven Morehead
10-22-20, 23:05
I'm seeing definite options available in at least 2 sections of Houston Craigslist: Beauty Services (under Services) & Housing Wanted (under Housing). I click on the "has image" box & then on ads with interesting titles. If the ad contains a photo of a woman trying to look all sexy then she's worth contacting.