PDA

View Full Version : Truck Stop Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

CoastToCoast
02-14-13, 22:16
Several years ago I came thru here and one couldn't get a word in edgewise with all the gals advertising on the CB. I've spent the last 2 nights waiting to load. Hit 2 truckstops last night on the west side and 2 so far tonight on the east side. NODDA! Not a dang thing even walkin around. Popo run everything off here?

C2C

RollingDirty
12-15-13, 21:50
The dirt parking lot across from McDonalds is still quite active.

Picked up LSW Sandy for some quick relief in the form of a BBBJ, standard donation.

Two othe girls showed up as I was rolling out they appeared to be LSW's as well from what I could see.

R D

RollingDirty
11-07-14, 11:17
The dirt parking lot across from McDonalds is still quite active.

Picked up LSW Sandy for some quick relief in the form of a BBBJ, standard donation.

Two othe girls showed up as I was rolling out they appeared to be LSW's as well from what I could see.

R DPretty quiet last night had one toothless WSW knock on the door and heard one on the radio advertising full body rub with happy ending.

Maybe it was the cool weather, who knows?

Bad night for the hobby.

R D

RollingDirty
11-05-15, 16:39
Made a pit stop at x-37 last night my freind Sandra the LSW was out again. She has gained some weight but still delivers a really great BBBJ with a nice toss salad.

Jackson 2x plus a well deserved tip was the cost.

Overall it was pretty quiet for El Paso I thought, not like the old days when the LSW's were running wild all over the place.

Unverified digits for those interested PM me.

R D

RollingDirty
11-08-15, 21:22
I forgot to mention in my previous post that she seems to be down for just about anything if you have the cash.

Was going to go for FS but neither of us had a cover, she was ok with BBFS but I was not.

R D

RollingDirty
11-11-15, 18:30
I was told by another member the digits are already dead.

You guys know how these girls are with phones and phone numbers.

R D

Basket123
07-09-16, 09:28
On the small street that runs between the truck stop and the Red Perret after 12:00 there are a couple of chicks that work out of their car that can be had. They will usually park in the parking lot of Red Perret and wait for guys who are leaving.

Bruce018
11-04-16, 02:55
On the small street that runs between the truck stop and the Red Perret after 12:00 there are a couple of chicks that work out of their car that can be had. They will usually park in the parking lot of Red Perret and wait for guys who are leaving.What truckstop are you talking about? I don't know the area very well I know sometimes you can see a girl around the Mc'd but it hit or miss. And do they work the trucks at the local you mention? Info. Appreciated.

Steve4100
11-04-16, 08:15
What truckstop are you talking about? I don't know the area very well I know sometimes you can see a girl around the Mc'd but it hit or miss. And do they work the trucks at the local you mention? Info. Appreciated.Just find the red parrot, it is a strip club right next to I-10 on the gateway east of El Paso. Can't be many side streets between it and anything. His report is from July so who knows if this is still an active location??

Bruce018
12-16-16, 02:30
Just find the red parrot, it is a strip club right next to I-10 on the gateway east of El Paso. Can't be many side streets between it and anything. His report is from July so who knows if this is still an active location??It will be awhile before I head to town but will might check it out all the same never know.

Renegade64
03-08-20, 22:45
Stopped at the Petro just west of Elpaso, about mid day. Wasn't long before I had a dream of a older Asian lady offering a massage. Wasn't long before she joined me in my sleeper, nice little tight body and a spinner. Full service turned out to be only 40. And she was really into it. Will definitely indulge again when in the area. I have digits to trade to other truckers only. HMU if you are interested.