PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

GolfOrDir
03-29-16, 02:21
I think we need to get this thread back up and active guys. The General page is just overloaded with randomness. I hope to have a legit report her so others can use it for the appropriate purview.

GolfOrDir
03-30-16, 16:39
The trade has gotten tougher. I have been checking the triangle for what seems like months and nothing. The other day I found one nearby at 3 pm. LSW was not dressed like one in jeans and a longsleeve knit blouse. I pulled over and asked if she needed a ride and she said yes and got in. She screened me and vice versa then we headed to mi casa. She said she had a room but I was close. She said. 3 for BJ, . 5 for FS and I got the impression that no interpeter needed, pretty sure everything was on the menu for the right price. Got comfortable and threw a cover on, my preference first time, and hit it from behind. She was and awesome. She really got into it and was screaming and moaning as if she loved it, really enthusiastic. After completion I asked her about the scene in the triangle she said she's from there but thw cops rousted them awhile back and have been running increased patrols there wver since. Great experience, looks / price / enjoyment I'd rate 5/10/7 she said she had just woken up and apologized for not giving me her all. I said I was already impressed and would look her up again. She told me where to find her next time so if any regular mongers want to know her locale PM me. Oh and I just saw two more LSW in the same today so its the place to go now for hobbyists. PM me.

GolfOrDir
03-30-16, 16:45
The trade has gotten tougher. I have been checking the triangle for what seems like months and nothing. The other day I found one nearby at 3 pm. LSW was not dressed like one in jeans and a longsleeve knit blouse. I pulled over and asked if she needed a ride and she said yes and got in. She screened me and vice versa then we headed to mi casa. She said she had a room but I was close. She said. 3 for BJ, . 5 for FS and I got the impression that no interpeter needed, pretty sure everything was on the menu for the right price. Got comfortable and threw a cover on, my preference first time, and hit it from behind. She was and awesome. She really got into it and was screaming and moaning as if she loved it, really enthusiastic. After completion I asked her about the scene in the triangle she said she's from there but thw cops rousted them awhile back and have been running increased patrols there wver since. Great experience, looks / price / enjoyment I'd rate 5/10/7 she said she had just woken up and apologized for not giving me her all. I said I was already impressed and would look her up again. She told me where to find her next time so if any regular mongers want to know her locale PM me. Oh and I just saw two more LSW in the same today so its the place to go now for hobbyists. PM me.

RedTard
04-02-16, 23:22
New to EP and the SW scene. What's the best way to get started with this hobby for us newbies?

Scoup
04-03-16, 16:53
New to EP and the SW scene. What's the best way to get started with this hobby for us newbies?How I started was by accident. Driving around bored to death. Then saw a somewhat sexy girls with a great ass. She asked for a ride. She then tested me for LEO and we started humping. Wow but these days it's just hard to find anyone. Remember never agree to the deed for $. Feel to touching.

Scoup.

RedTard
04-03-16, 17:58
How I started was by accident. Driving around bored to death. Then saw a somewhat sexy girls with a great ass. She asked for a ride. She then tested me for LEO and we started humping. Wow but these days it's just hard to find anyone. Remember never agree to the deed for $. Feel to touching.

Scoup.I tried the triangle based off of the older posts but had no luck. Any other places I might get lucky?

Basket123
04-19-16, 10:31
Went out last night between 11:00 and 12:00, everything was dry except a really big lady at Arlean at at Dyer, and what appeared to be a mentally challenged ugly lady at Norton at Maxwell. Streets have been really dry lately.

JoeyJojo
05-03-16, 12:57
I was wondering where found this girl, coty location I'm new to this reading previous posts I tried by the stagecoach and easily found an asian women quickly about 8 pm for a CBJ for 2 jacksons but was wondering where else there is in the city.

Petey915
05-19-16, 06:24
Does anyone know where some of these chicks tend to be around. I used to go to the triangle alot myself about 6 7 yrs ago but it has changed a lot there. Or if there are any other areas hmu, I'm always rolling around.

Takes A Looks
05-20-16, 19:27
Be Careful Guys, there is a pretty good looking chick on Alameda by Stagecoach, sometimes wears pink shirt and blue jeans, she is kinda medium build, light complexion, looks mid 20's. I've seen her a couple different days. Its strange because she just gets in cars then goes like a block away then gets out. I saw her do this the first day like 5 times in a row. In the Past, I've seen Rip-offs do this. They will just get in your car, and look around right away to see if you have money or electronics laying around. If you have stuff laying around, she may do a half ass blow job just to be able to steal some things when your not paying attention. But guys who have nothing in sight, then she just jump out because there is nothing to steal. So I'm not sayin she is a thief, but be very careful, because its very odd when girls get in then get back out several times in a row.

Basket123
06-01-16, 09:01
I went out last night about 11:30 and ran across a walker that use to be around a lot she goes by Barbie. You guys will remember her because she likes you to call her named during the session. She said that she has a boyfriend now and she does not work much so if you are able to catch her, she still provides outstanding above the shoulders action.

Basket123
06-01-16, 09:32
I found a nice little spot for street action you guys can pm Me for info, but you must share. I have shared with a one of the regulars who I sent info to but he never shared any info back.

Lex250
06-03-16, 19:55
I went out last night about 11:30 and ran across a walker that use to be around a lot she goes by Barbie. You guys will remember her because she likes you to call her named during the session. She said that she has a boyfriend now and she does not work much so if you are able to catch her, she still provides outstanding above the shoulders action.Maxwell and what other street or adress?

Basket123
06-04-16, 16:36
Found a little action on Myrtle between Alameda and downtown. Nice and actually clean Latina about 25 and goes by Juana. Please don't pm Me with questions about side streets. Do the leg work yourselves. Looks 6. 0, body type thin, not skinny, service 9. 5. Good luck boys.

Basket123
06-06-16, 17:01
Just hit the triangle right now, there is a cute little Latina working the area across from the old Waynwright elementary school across from the Yellow apartments that are being remodeled just up the street from Sunrise Center. Maybe 25 medium to slightly thin build not high on anything at least not right now. She is wearing Red.

ElPaso
06-07-16, 20:30
Yesterday found some time around 7 pm. To those that know Adrianna she was out on sunrise and Denise was out also. Although both are not bad looking at all I went with Denise. She is the one that is mentioned in previous post that was wearing red. She looks really good compared to last time I saw her. Anyway 20 covered all services with her. CFS. Haven't had any luck down at stage coach. Been trying around but I automatically think everyone I see there is a ts. LOL so I haul ass out. Over by sisters I just see same old Latina. But looks too warn out for me.

Basket123
06-12-16, 01:29
Went out to the triangle today around 7:15 pm And I found Janet at the park south of Maxwell on Lawson. She is about 19 or so, her oral skills are terrible. She is about a 6. 0, she is very nice.

Basket123
06-13-16, 09:48
Went out this morning boys in the triangle and run into our favorite little pick pocket I think she goes by Sarra. She looked like she is 4 months pregnant or so. She is actually looking OK right now. I passed on her because she will take anything in your car that's not locked down. If you want to take a chance she is out there boys. There was also a black little cutie walking between Arlean and marks looked to be 19 or so, I did not try and make contact with her because she may have been a Civil.

Basket123
06-13-16, 09:56
Last week there were a couple a good lay gals working the parking lot lf the big truck stop store south of the freeway on I 10 at Horizon exit.

Basket123
06-14-16, 12:29
Morning boys. Streetwalker in the Triangle right now wearing blue shorts she is out of her mind on drugs so stay away stay away stay away. She needs to go straight to the loony bin.

Wijcw
06-21-16, 21:55
What area does the triangle cover? I see this mentioned a few times but what are some good streets to check out?

Lex250
06-24-16, 13:46
Is there anything new young and nice out there last time I went was like 2 weeks and nothing good hope someone has good news (:

Scoup
06-25-16, 09:01
What area does the triangle cover? I see this mentioned a few times but what are some good streets to check out?Triangle is Dyer, Hondo Pass, and 54. Inside those street is the triangle.

Scoup.

Scoup
06-25-16, 09:05
Is there anything new young and nice out there last time I went was like 2 weeks and nothing good hope someone has good news (:Something new on Alameda on Boone. Spotted the Latina SW with a blue dress on and tattoos on one arm. She didn't look out of it and somewhat healthy. It's was at 5 to 6 and then again later after dark. She was hanging around the ladyboy and some other one so I just passed.

Scoup.

JoeyJojo
06-27-16, 11:24
I have to pass by alameda everyday on my way to and from work and last week a saw 2 different people getting arrested one with the walker in his car the other I didn't notice if there was a walker with him or not but just becareful or stay away from there for now because they are there especially at night going hom they are a lot more present.

Basket123
07-07-16, 21:43
There were a couple out today at about 12:00. Both were Latina, both looked pretty good. All is the action is at the old park next to the old folks home on Lawson right off Maxwell. Good hunting boys.

Basket123
07-09-16, 09:24
There is a decent WSW that works the Wal-Mart parking lot on Dyer an the street behind it most nights after 11:00 pm Or so. She will approach you and ask you for a couple of bucks, if you give them to her she will ask you if you need some stress relief. .

PSilojiven
07-09-16, 20:33
I was wondering if anyone was familiar with Ivanna, at least that's what she called herself. A Latina BBW with a noticeable ass, she would usually wait on the corners of Oregon and San Antonio, where one would occasionally encounter other SW sitting in the Sun Metro bus benches. Last time I saw her was 2014, I believe. Great BBBJ, other services. Kinda miss her.

JoeyJojo
07-19-16, 17:50
Ok so I mostly frequent BP and had a regular that I would visit for about a year now that she is gone I figured why not try this scene since I have to pass by it every day before and after work. But I have no luck reading the previous posts I know I'm at a disadvantage because central seems like a bad spot anyway which from my observations is correct since most are old and worn out, guys or high out of their mind. The only time I see a good / decent looking one a LEO has some one pulled over the next street over So obviously I need to shop around I have gone shopping by presidential area but never see anyone went by there today saw a blonde girl by the colonial but she walked past 3 different cars that stopped to talk to her so I figure she was just going home. I need some advice on how to get better returns when shoping or should I just stick to BP. I know I'm new and don't have many posts so probably won't get much if any response but its worth a try. Thank you to those of you who do read this.

WhyNot277
07-30-16, 21:57
I was just wondering if there were any SW on the eastside since it seems like they are all in the northeast and central areas.

Lex250
08-04-16, 22:07
Have been going to the triangle but seems like nothing is going on no luck its dead, anybody know of another area?

ElPaso
08-30-16, 20:14
Try checking on harrison. 2 blocks up from dyer found a couple from triangle there.

Takes A Looks
09-02-16, 09:03
I think it's going to be hard in this area, to find any more nice cute street walkers. Unfortunately, the last few years I have seen very few. You just have to get very lucky. Because most Ladies would rather just put a post up on Backpage. Back in the mid 90's, I would cruise the strip mall at the Cabaret Club on Montana and there were several nice SW walking the lot. It was very easy to get a nice BBBJ quick. Also by the old Ace motel on Dyer of course there were many SW and Downtown as well. But its just too hard to find any nice ones any more. The ones that I do see are usually about in their 50's or 60's, and just half drunk all the time, and some of the younger ones, just really corrupt and looking to rip off. I hope the SW scene does come back here again. But right now, it could take days or months just to find 1 or 2 nice ones.

Lex250
09-06-16, 19:09
Try checking on harrison. 2 blocks up from dyer found a couple from triangle there.Hello can't seem to locate harrison:/ can you help.

LonelyGuy85
09-22-16, 04:33
Anyone know of any bars the girls will go to? I know you used to find quite a few of them at that George Washinstons bar on Montana, but I know that place was shut down. Know of any other bars they might be at?

Stormrider
09-27-16, 01:07
Hello can't seem to locate harrison:/ can you help.Off of the Cassidy exit, a few blocks north on Dyer from there.

Basket123
10-07-16, 11:08
Cat is out near the old fokes center on Maxwell right now. Latina about 21 thin, but oral skills are poor, but nice body and not a drug user.

Hookworm
02-16-17, 01:58
Anyone know of any bars the girls will go to? I know you used to find quite a few of them at that George Washinstons bar on Montana, but I know that place was shut down. Know of any other bars they might be at?Used to go to a place where B's Lounge is on Edgemere. Girls would allow groping under clothes.

Hookworm
02-16-17, 02:08
SW in EP at the Triangle, forget it. Too dangerous. Go down the road on Dyer a few blocks under the freeway opposite Ft Bliss, cruz the streets back there, like on Kemp.

BeerMan309
05-07-17, 22:47
I'm in Santa Teresa and curious if anyone knows of a SW or just a good old fashioned cheap BBBJ around the Westside, Sunland Park NM, etc. ? Even Anthony is cool. Even a crappy blow job at this point is a good one though.

JoeyJojo
07-29-18, 11:03
Was hoping that with back page and craigs list being dead there would be more action but checked on a Saturday night and saw two. One a ts by what remains of the stagecoach and another walking up dyer did try to get a good look since there was a patrol car in front of me but was blonde. So from the last time that I used to frequently pass through those 2 spots not a lot has changed I was hoping that without those two that part of the scene would pick up but at least there has still remained pretty quite.

PastorMike
08-24-18, 01:48
Taking a stroll down Dyer where I spotted a real skinny prospect. Being that this El Paso I decided to make the loop and try my luck. No UncLE's in sight so I made my swoop and picked up Judy. Tweaking, but not too much, was competent enough to give a fairly good BBBJCIM. Since I have a huge dick it was a challenge but she was determined. Even paid attention to the boys. Overall, last night's cruise on Dyer was pure luck as the street have ran dry but every now and then you catch a little drizzles. Stay safe guys. (Judy is a skinny blonde mid 40's but is cool as hell so treat her right! Dyer and Fred.

Arcdex
02-27-19, 23:38
Any new reports? Did some driving through the Triangle, but it was dead quiet, and now with the Stagecoach gone, things are quiet down on Alameda. Keep hoping I'll see one of my old faves from long ago, but I'm sure they're all gone by now.

Jade828
09-17-19, 17:03
What's the place that's easy to find an SW in El paso, thanks. Pm me.

SkyWookie
10-22-21, 03:22
About 10 years ago when I was in El Paso there were motels that girls from Mexico would sneak across and stay at half the day then cross back over, are there any places there like that anymore with Mexican girls looking to do the deed, the hoover vacuum warehouse used to be awesome (old days) Planning a trip there but don't want to cross into Mexico, so hoping there were motels that had Mexican girls "working" them, plenty of info on Atlanta if anyone wants, can PM me any info on motels with action, thanks!

AnimalCookie
10-24-21, 02:29
About 10 years ago when I was in El Paso there were motels that girls from Mexico would sneak across and stay at half the day then cross back over, are there any places there like that anymore with Mexican girls looking to do the deed, the hoover vacuum warehouse used to be awesome (old days) Planning a trip there but don't want to cross into Mexico, so hoping there were motels that had Mexican girls "working" them, plenty of info on Atlanta if anyone wants, can PM me any info on motels with action, thanks!I also would like to know, but with the wall, this isn't going on now.

SkyWookie
10-24-21, 08:05
I also would like to know, but with the wall, this isn't going on now.It's been a long time, the girls actually used to use a tunnel system back then, not that it matters, just was hoping there was Mexican gils available without having to cross the border if its even open to Americans. Oh well I guess the pay to play market is getting bad everywhere.

NavyNow
10-31-21, 18:58
It's been a long time, the girls actually used to use a tunnel system back then, not that it matters, just was hoping there was Mexican gils available without having to cross the border if its even open to Americans. Oh well I guess the pay to play market is getting bad everywhere.If you go to dream theres a few women, that was willing to do donation to play. One was name "sugar" she like to be choke. Which isn't up my alley, but she was very fun. Damage was 7 Jacksons. But that was back in July.

Veckmn
12-20-22, 22:45
With all the folks coming over the border, are there any ladies in El Paso with reasonable prices?

Igotmonies
02-08-23, 18:29
Afternoon boys! I'm going to be in your city in about 2 weeks. Any guidance on hotspot for cruising?

Any hotel location recommendations are appreciated. Some place I can entertain but also sleep without fearing that my car will get broken into.

Igotmonies
02-15-23, 17:45
Afternoon boys! I'm going to be in your city in about 2 weeks. Any guidance on hotspot for cruising?

Any hotel location recommendations are appreciated. Some place I can entertain but also sleep without fearing that my car will get broken into.Ah! Looks like this forum in completely dead. Well ill hope for the best and hit-up some of the spots listed in the forum. Hopefully the influx on migrants make for some fun hunting.

Dac007
02-18-23, 11:38
Ah! Looks like this forum in completely dead. Well ill hope for the best and hit-up some of the spots listed in the forum. Hopefully the influx on migrants make for some fun hunting.I'm here now from out of town, thought there would be more action here but there isn't. Wasn't expecting much on the SW scene but I can't even find much online. Did see one when I was here last month, great provider but expensive. I paid half of her rate to see a regular who's better looking and provided much better service. Might hit a few clubs, otherwise it's pretty dead here.

Igotmonies
02-18-23, 17:10
I'm here now from out of town, thought there would be more action here but there isn't. Wasn't expecting much on the SW scene but I can't even find much online. Did see one when I was here last month, great provider but expensive. I paid half of her rate to see a regular who's better looking and provided much better service. Might hit a few clubs, otherwise it's pretty dead here.Looks like the Triangle and up and down Dyer, from Fred to Woodrow is the drag. Ill check it out. Hopefully there is some action to be had. If not I'm calling your girl.

Dac007
02-18-23, 20:52
Looks like the Triangle and up and down Dyer, from Fred to Woodrow is the drag. Ill check it out. Hopefully there is some action to be had. If not I'm calling your girl.I considered going down there but after seeing the lack of posts her and absolutely nothing online (I've never googled SW followed by a major city and came up with nothing), I probably won't. Plus the streets in this town are old, confusing, a lot of the lines on the roads are faded, hard to see and lots of streets have no streetlights. I usually hit the track in the daytime if I've never been there to get a feel of the streets. Too late now, I'd be getting there after dark. Hit Bucks this afternoon, it was OK but I don't spend $ at strip clubs. Tried to pull this incredibly hot Latina to see later but she wouldn't bite. Tried another, same result. Got out of there before I had another drink or two and started spending on dances.