PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

ManWithStamina
07-07-10, 22:27
I am here in El Paso for a year. I see a couple AMP on Mesa here on the Westside. One advertises 7 days a week, 11 to 11. In my neck of the woods that tells me it is worth a stop for some stress relief. Table shower too. Any insight?

Obitrice
07-07-10, 22:54
I am here in El Paso for a year. I see a couple AMP on Mesa here on the Westside. One advertises 7 days a week, 11 to 11. In my neck of the woods that tells me it is worth a stop for some stress relief. Table shower too. Any insight?

AMP on Mesa? That is brand new info to me.

ManWithStamina
07-08-10, 22:17
Well I took one for the team. I got the full body massage and table shower. The rooms do not have doors just curtains. Guys came and went when I was there. They all thanked the lady for the massage. They kiss too much butt.

My massage was great. She teased me to death. Got the table shower for more teasing. She would not let my hands roam. They did not ask me if I had been there before. On my way out they gave me a frequent flyer card. Buy 9 massages and and get the 10th free. Well I dont think I will be back.

Tlaxo
07-09-10, 08:49
Well I took one for the team. I got the full body massage and table shower. The rooms do not have doors just curtains. Guys came and went when I was there. They all thanked the lady for the massage. They kiss too much butt.

My massage was great. She teased me to death. Got the table shower for more teasing. She would not let my hands roam. They did not ask me if I had been there before. On my way out they gave me a frequent flyer card. Buy 9 massages and and get the 10th free. Well I don't think I will be back.Advertise? Where did you see these ads? And where are these AMPs? I live on the westside and have never seen an ad for an AMP, and have never seen one on Mesa.

Jm Elp
07-12-10, 17:49
So was this Green Tea massage?

That is the only place on Mesa that remotely resembles an AMP.

Obitrice
07-12-10, 21:24
Maybe this was in El Paso, Illinois.

Jm Elp
07-14-10, 15:36
Life Spa on Mesa offers table showers, maybe that was it?

Babarumraisin
07-17-10, 09:27
Life Spa on Mesa offers table showers, maybe that was it?

But Life Spa is a legitimate place, not offering extras, nor does it look like you typical AMP. The only places that I know of that even come close are Kokai out on Montana and that place way out on Dyer if its still there, and the place out by the Truck Stops on Horizon. Of course those places aren't full service, but the do advertise "body scrubs." They are generally considered to be all tease, and very expensive for what you get.

Babarumraisin

El Paso Clubs
07-17-10, 11:28
The only places that I know of that even come close are Kokai out on Montana and that place way out on Dyer if its still there, and the place out by the Truck Stops on Horizon. Of course those places aren't full service, but the do advertise "body scrubs." They are generally considered to be all tease, and very expensive for what you get.

Babarumraisin

Kokai is definitely full service.

Babarumraisin
07-17-10, 19:22
Kokai is definitely full service.

As I say its all theory with me, I stand corrected,certainly as far as Kokai is concerned. But I have heard that they, at least the outfit by the truckstops, is pretty expensive.

Babarumraisin

Obitrice
07-17-10, 19:56
As I say its all theory with me, I stand corrected,certainly as far as Kokai is concerned. But I have heard that they, at least the outfit by the truckstops, is pretty expensive.

Babarumraisin

They provide full service but it is upsell, upsell, upsell before getting to the deed.

AirborneJoe
07-23-10, 16:32
Is there really an AMP on Dyer?

Obitrice
07-23-10, 23:16
Is there really an AMP on Dyer?

There is an MP but it is not an AMP. I forget if it is called dreamscape or kayak.

AirborneJoe
07-24-10, 19:26
There is an MP but it is not an AMP. I forget if it is called dreamscape or kayak.I cruised down Dyer slowly and didn't see anything.

Obitrice
07-25-10, 02:38
I cruised down Dyer slowly and didn't see anything.

Its there. It is not near Ft Bliss. It is on Dyer but closer to New Mexico. Near Angora Loop.

Dick Brayne
08-03-10, 22:27
Perhaps since I am a geezer my standards are not all that high, but I have to highly recommend Kokai. It is a little expensive but reliable and private. I'm impressed as hell that the rest of you can do all these things in a public VIP room, but I'm afraid that's beyond my capability.

Igotmonies
08-26-10, 20:04
Hey guys,

I'm going to be in El Paso next week and after reading all the reviews am thinking of visiting Kokai. Can anyone tell me approx how much coin I should bring with me to get FS? Also could you please provide location of Kokai.

Obitrice
08-27-10, 00:17
Hey guys,

I'm going to be in El Paso next week and after reading all the reviews am thinking of visiting Kokai. Can anyone tell me approx how much coin I should bring with me to get FS? Also could you please provide location of Kokai.

I have stuck my head in Kokai twice and there was nothing worth spending any money on. Very bad selection. I would go with RP or Foxys.

Hot Toddy
08-27-10, 01:59
I have stuck my head in Kokai twice and there was nothing worth spending any money on. Very bad selection. I would go with RP or Foxys.

Have heard same re: Kokai, very expensive. Personally, I would rather get with one of the BP girls and not have to play the club games and know exactly what I was gonna get. There are quite a few decent ones in town right now.

Igotmonies
08-27-10, 08:35
Hold on is Kokai a strip club or a AMP?

I did a google search and Kokai comes up as a Strip Club. I assumed it was a AMP since it was posted in the Message parlor section.

Obitrice
08-27-10, 14:44
It definitely is not an AMP, at least not in the literal form. MP maybe.

Astrang R
08-28-10, 12:14
I've been there before back in febuary and FS is definitely available. They will tell you. $ for topless and up sell from there depending on who you C. Average there is $$ to get play. I would recommend just hittin up BP and save your self the headache. Much better looking girls anyway and atleast you have a selection. Stripclubs are another good alternative.

Igotmonies
08-29-10, 23:42
Thanks for the advise guys.

I'll look at some options on BP instead.

Justsomeim
11-02-10, 17:33
I've been a low lurker for the past year or so but now I'm ready to get above the radar again. I've seen a few BP girls but for the most part I've been going to an AMP here in EP for the past year to get my needs met. I've kept it to myself long enough and know I'm ready to share a little wealth. Senior member ONLY, I need this place to stay in business! Pm me and I'll get back to you, unfortunately I don't get on here much so it may take a while to get back to you.

Want2
11-06-10, 00:08
I've been a low lurker for the past year or so but now I'm ready to get above the radar again. I've seen a few BP girls but for the most part I've been going to an AMP here in EP for the past year to get my needs met. I've kept it to myself long enough and know I'm ready to share a little wealth. Senior member ONLY, I need this place to stay in business! Pm me and I'll get back to you, unfortunately I don't get on here much so it may take a while to get back to you.Saw a place called "Chinese Massage" across from Barnes and Noble and Best buy on Viscount. It looked really out of place in that strip center that has Ranchers Grill, but it is just around the corner from Foxy's. Maybe someone should check it out, the worst I guess is that you get a massage.

The artist formerly known as Babarumraisin

Librarian915
11-14-10, 20:36
Saw a place called "Chinese Massage" across from Barnes and Noble and Best buy on Viscount. It looked really out of place in that strip center that has Ranchers Grill, but it is just around the corner from Foxy's. Maybe someone should check it out, the worst I guess is that you get a massage.

The artist formerly known as BabarumraisinTook one for the team here, and while the massage was very good, there was no happy ending at the end.

Librarian915
11-15-10, 16:18
If you all have any other potential suggestions for possible AMP locations, post 'them up here. I usually visit a massusse for an old car accident injury, so I can kill two birds with one stone.

Gran Lenchote
11-15-10, 18:57
I've been to both of these places, and full service can be had for between $200 and $300 depending on who you get and your negotiating skills. While there definitely are some not so attractive women working, there are also some good looking gals.

As an alternative to BP, these places have the advantage of no referral BS, no shady motels with dubious boyfriends hanging around, and no appointments needed. It's kind of nice that if you decide at 1:30am you need some lovin', you can get taken care of.

I was at Extreme Fantasy about a month ago and spent some time with a very attractive black girl name Sade. Very nice time. She was vocal and dirty mouthed.

Lencho

Obitrice
11-15-10, 20:23
Took one for the team here, and while the massage was very good, there was no happy ending at the end.Thanks for that info. I know a lot of us were very curious.

Librarian915
11-15-10, 21:32
Thanks for that info. I know a lot of us were very curious.No Problem. Happy to contribute in any small way that I can.

TX Deejay
11-15-10, 22:40
Ad running on BP "new to town". http://elpaso.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-to-town-29/2767935

Been there for a few wks. So I decided to check it out a couple of weeks ago. Lauren is a little on the chunky side (her looks are closer to the last photo on the BP ad) , claims to be a former dancer and also claims to know tantric massage. She does use some tantric techniques, but very little b2b and barely an L2 for $40 (HJ from her and a little SE to her from me). I figure I TOFTT. Won't go back.

Obitrice
11-16-10, 16:42
Ad running on BP "new to town". http://elpaso.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-to-town-29/2767935

Been there for a few wks. So I decided to check it out a couple of weeks ago. Lauren is a little on the chunky side (her looks are closer to the last photo on the BP ad) , claims to be a former dancer and also claims to know tantric massage. She does use some tantric techniques, but very little b2b and barely an L2 for $40 (HJ from her and a little SE to her from me). I figure I TOFTT. Won't go back. Thanks to you as well. That is good information.

Gran Lenchote
02-23-11, 09:55
Hi All:

Saw a BP add for an AMP opening in Las Cruces. Anybody going to check it out?

Lencho

Rat Fink
02-23-11, 23:37
Hi All:

Saw a BP add for an AMP opening in Las Cruces. Anybody going to check it out?

LenchoI saw that as well over the last week (was even advertising in the Albuquerque BP.)

I'm tempted, but knowing the prudes up here, It's either just a massage, or it will be shut down in a couple weeks, and I don't want to be visiting when they do. LCPD has nothing better to do. Seriously, they even give an address-on Don Roser by the mall.

R.

Gran Lenchote
02-24-11, 08:51
I saw that as well over the last week (was even advertising in the Albuquerque BP.)

I'm tempted, but knowing the prudes up here, It's either just a massage, or it will be shut down in a couple weeks.

R. I know what you mean. I remember back in '90 or '91 when someone opened a strip club out on Hwy 70. There were protests out front everyday and they never could get a liquor license. The anti-funners killed that place in a couple of months.

Lencho

Rat Fink
02-24-11, 17:52
Yeah, that was the Lamplighters. Funny thing is in the 30s / 40s LC was the party town and everyone from ELP came up here because gambling and girls were legal. Bugsey Seigel even tried to make a Las Vegas out of the town.

Geof

Fishon
02-25-11, 15:26
I saw that as well over the last week (was even advertising in the Albuquerque BP.)

I'm tempted, but knowing the prudes up here, It's either just a massage, or it will be shut down in a couple weeks, and I don't want to be visiting when they do. LCPD has nothing better to do. Seriously, they even give an address-on Don Roser by the mall.

R.Gents, I believe this AMP is tied to a string of them appearing all around NM now. 2 new ones in Alb. 1 in Grants and 1 in Santa Fe.

I reccomend giving it a check out. They all have the same type postings and Ads.

The ones in Alb. Have full menu availble. From. 4.1. 6 on the extras. Of course things can always be negotiated as is with all AMPs.

Fisihon

Gran Lenchote
02-28-11, 18:13
Gents, I believe this AMP is tied to a string of them appearing all around NM now. 2 new ones in Alb. 1 in Grants and 1 in Santa Fe.

I reccomend giving it a check out. They all have the same type postings and Ads.

The ones in Alb. Have full menu availble. From. 4.1. 6 on the extras. Of course things can always be negotiated as is with all AMPs.

FisihonAll:

Bally Hot Stone is an AMP that reminds me of California. Mamasan and two bunnies. I liked both of the 20 something Asian masseuses, but I had Happy and she made me, well, er. . . Happy I guess.

Extras were available and sampled but the total of $200 was more than I would want to pay on a regular basis. I can't imagine that LCPD won't shut this place down pretty quick.

Lencho

Rat Fink
03-01-11, 18:34
$$ now and again would be nice to save the drive to ELP, as long as the service is good, and the girls young and pretty.

R.

Rat Fink
03-01-11, 18:37
I forgot to ask, is it like most AMPs where you pay the mamasan for the 'massage' then negotiate the extras with the girl in the room?

Geof

Gran Lenchote
03-01-11, 22:58
I forgot to ask, is it like most AMPs where you pay the mamasan for the 'massage' then negotiate the extras with the girl in the room?

GeofRat:

The bunny took the money and did her own negotiating. The massage was $80 which I thought was a bit high, but extras quickly followed so I didn't complain. Mamasan stood around and opened doors. If you like asian women, then this is a good place for you. I thought both bunnies were attractive.

Lencho

Swizzzle
03-04-11, 01:49
$$ now and again would be nice to save the drive to ELP, as long as the service is good, and the girls young and pretty.Yep it gets old allocating 3 hrs to get laid in ELP when you live in LC. I decided to try it out myself hoping the price was not too much and it could be a regular deal. I paid the $80 massage fee to Mamasan. Then out squirts "Happy" who was a doable 6 or 7 but I thought probably in her late 30s. I was then taken to a very nice clean little room with soft lighting and she put on massage music and asked what I wanted. I of course was there for extras and she said that would be an additional $140. Pretty steep I though unless GFE which it wasn't. I ended up giving her $90 which is all I had, so total outlay was $170. She said that would get me a CBJ, but not FS. I tried to get BBBJ but she said that would take "a lot more money." She ended up giving me FS anyway so I would not complain to Mamasan, but her attitude took a short turn for the worse. It might be better to pay what they want so you don't have to ruin the session with a lot of haggling that spoils the mood. A little too much teeth in the CBJ my my taste. All in all it was ok but I probably won't go back unless they start running some pretty good specials.

Scoup
04-28-11, 11:21
I had some time last night to at least check the AMP on Virginia and Wyoming. Went in and saw the mamasian and she quoted $70. I ask if there were TS and she said no. I wanted to see the girls but decide to head out for other adventures.

Scoup

Swizzzle
05-04-11, 15:49
All:

Bally Hot Stone is an AMP that reminds me of California. Mamasan and two bunnies. I liked both of the 20 something Asian masseuses, but I had Happy and she made me, well, er. . . Happy I guess.

Extras were available and sampled but the total of $200 was more than I would want to pay on a regular basis. I can't imagine that LCPD won't shut this place down pretty quick.

LenchoI decided to go the the LC AMP for the 2nd time. For $$ I had a fantastic massage that lasted about 10 minutes and then had one of the best CBJ and CFS I have ever had. The girl spoke pretty good english, was about a 6, and treated me totally like a king, right down to helping me get my shoes and clothes back on after the deed was done. Highly reccommend!

Raypyugh
05-09-11, 15:43
Anyone gone to see this marilyn chick? Her ad seems like she's open to extras, but I'd like to see if anyone had any info. She's under therapeutic services, not personals.

Obitrice
05-10-11, 18:58
Anyone gone to see this marilyn chick? Her ad seems like she's open to extras, but I'd like to see if anyone had any info. She's under therapeutic services, not personals.Link? Couldn't find it myself.

Raypyugh
05-11-11, 17:56
Link? Couldn't find it myself.You're right, the post is gone now. Damn it! Well if I se it again I'll be sure to include it.

Raypyugh
05-16-11, 15:08
Link? Couldn't find it myself.Link is back on again. Name is Marilyn.

Raypyugh
05-24-11, 13:04
http://elpaso.b#ge. Com / BodyRubs / massage-manscaping-by-experienced-provider-42/3344123

Mafiamang
06-28-11, 21:07
Could it be that an AMP finally managed to set up shop? Browsing CL and saw this ad. http://elpaso.en.craigslist.org/thp/2466805491.html. Won't be back in ep till the end of the week. Anyone got the scoop on this place yet? Please pm me with info if so. If not I'll toftt just to find out. Miss so cal where you can find them all over the place.

Mafiamang

Hank1111
02-01-12, 23:20
Coming to El Paso in mid February. Did not find any recent reports. Does anyone have any reports on Kyoto? How about Chinese Flower Massage?

Feel free to PM me if you like.

Counting on you!

DevilRay
04-17-12, 19:11
There is a reliable AMP on Yarbrough near the Hong Kong Buffet. .5 for h, YMMV for the extras but between. 3 to. 5 is what I have found for HJ (they accept cc and dc, too). One of the ladies I visit more often (I have asked three ladies there and they all say their name is "Lili") knows exactly what I like and spends a lot of time caressing my inner thighs and buttock lightly while face down, then has me flip to my back and do a nice vigourous HJ and she even licks and kisses the tip for me, which is not customary (I don't think). After cob, she cleans me up nicely, flips me back to my belly and I get a very nice, very relaxing massage from head to toe on both sides. The ladies allow heavy petting during the session and my usual provider even allows me to pull her pants down to her thighs so I can have really good access. She says I have nice hands. I tell her HERS are nicer. She always laughs at the ferocity of my orgasm. The biggest negative is that all of the ladies I've been with breath seems to be a bit smelly most of the time :s I think they get their lunch from the buffet and the garlic smell is really strong.

I have also visited the place out on Mesa near Doniphan. A bit smaller than the other two place. .5 for h massage, std fare for extras. The provider kept shushing me during HJ. I tried to tell her that I cum like a rocket (I do, I'm serious) , but I guess she didn't understand. Usually when I tell a provider that I come hard, they know to cover mini-me with a towel or their hand to contain the splooge. This lady didn't provide a shield and when I tried to put my own hand up, she moved it out of the way as I came. Needless to say, I jizzed all over her, all over myself, all over my face and hair, the massage table, the wall, and the table where she keeps her oils and the fake flowers in the little vase to give the room that "lady's touch".

I'm not kidding.

I wish I was.

Fcbarcelona
04-24-12, 21:50
There is a new AMP I saw just today on montana in the shopping center between Cabaret and the Albertsons. I didn't go in but I thought I'd share the info incase anyone wants to try.

YellowBump
04-30-12, 17:33
DevilRay, who should I ask for that laughs when you, and nice hands, and the pant thing has me sore in the back now, need a rub, fast.

MSmil
05-02-12, 20:35
There is a reliable AMP on Yarbrough near the Hong Kong Buffet. .5 for h, YMMV for the extras but between. 3 to. 5 is what I have found for HJ (they accept cc and dc, too). One of the ladies I visit more often (I have asked three ladies there and they all say their name is "Lili") knows exactly what I like and spends a lot of time caressing my inner thighs and buttock lightly while face down, then has me flip to my back and do a nice vigourous HJ and she even licks and kisses the tip for me, which is not customary (I don't think). After cob, she cleans me up nicely, flips me back to my belly and I get a very nice, very relaxing massage from head to toe on both sides. The ladies allow heavy petting during the session and my usual provider even allows me to pull her pants down to her thighs so I can have really good access. She says I have nice hands. I tell her HERS are nicer. She always laughs at the ferocity of my orgasm. The biggest negative is that all of the ladies I've been with breath seems to be a bit smelly most of the time :s I think they get their lunch from the buffet and the garlic smell is really strong.

I have also visited the place out on Mesa near Doniphan. A bit smaller than the other two place. .5 for h massage, std fare for extras. The provider kept shushing me during HJ. I tried to tell her that I cum like a rocket (I do, I'm serious) , but I guess she didn't understand. Usually when I tell a provider that I come hard, they know to cover mini-me with a towel or their hand to contain the splooge. This lady didn't provide a shield and when I tried to put my own hand up, she moved it out of the way as I came. Needless to say, I jizzed all over her, all over myself, all over my face and hair, the massage table, the wall, and the table where she keeps her oils and the fake flowers in the little vase to give the room that "lady's touch".

I'm not kidding.

I wish I was.Tried out the AMP off Yarbrough today, nice atmosphere and friendly. I had a specialist 30ish with very good hands that took care of soreness for xtra. 40 (.50 for intro). I think she said her name was Linda.

Devilray, what's name (or discription) of the one allow pants down. Petting?

DevilRay
05-03-12, 14:25
Sorry for the long wait, fellas. Haven't checked in here in a few days. So, I visited the place on Yarbrough again on Friday night. I got the other girl (not my special "usual" provider). She told me her name is Julie. (Last time she told me her name was "Lili", but that is my favorite provider's name, too)

I tried like hell to get Julie to offer more than just rubbing the stiff muscle, but she was determined not too. She enjoys being rubbed through the pants it seems, and even let me slip my hand into her pants, but everytime I tried to slip a finger in she scooted away. She did let me feel her slickness a couple of times, but if my fingers rushed too far, *scoot* Julie is a very attractive, thin, petite asian woman. Much prettier than the others, but also not as open for play.

The therapist who really takes good care of me is Lili (I'll keep calling her that because she was the first one to use that name). She is a bit older, maybe late 30's / early 40's. Not quite as pretty in the face, but has a decent body for her age. She really knows how to tease and caress and build up the tension before letting it release. I have not tried my luck for more action with her, mostly because by the time the flip, my back is so ready for a rub that the tension does not last very long.

Between the two, I definitely recommend Lili.

Hope this helps!

YellowBump
05-03-12, 17:06
Don't know if it was because my wife was with me or what, but we waited in the waiting room / foot massage area, and my wife went in first and two minutes I went into a room with a very heavy girl, no english, and not a great massage, left the towel on as I was massaged and on the flip stayed a good foot away from mini me and his friends. When on my frount my hand touched her lag, would have thought I tried to pull hre shorts off, anyway, think I got only 45 min because I waited outside for my wife for 10 min. We both wanted more than we got, and it was not much.

As we left going to I10 saw a few more places to check out, will leave the wife at home next time.

Hank1111
05-12-12, 15:23
Sorry for the long wait, fellas. Haven't checked in here in a few days. So, I visited the place on Yarbrough again on Friday night. I got the other girl (not my special "usual" provider). She told me her name is Julie. (Last time she told me her name was "Lili", but that is my favorite provider's name, too)

I tried like hell to get Julie to offer more than just rubbing the stiff muscle, but she was determined not too. She enjoys being rubbed through the pants it seems, and even let me slip my hand into her pants, but everytime I tried to slip a finger in she scooted away. She did let me feel her slickness a couple of times, but if my fingers rushed too far, *scoot* Julie is a very attractive, thin, petite asian woman. Much prettier than the others, but also not as open for play.

The therapist who really takes good care of me is Lili (I'll keep calling her that because she was the first one to use that name). She is a bit older, maybe late 30's / early 40's. Not quite as pretty in the face, but has a decent body for her age. She really knows how to tease and caress and build up the tension before letting it release. I have not tried my luck for more action with her, mostly because by the time the flip, my back is so ready for a rub that the tension does not last very long.

Between the two, I definitely recommend Lili.

Hope this helps!Been to that place. Got the usual fare. Left someone happy but did not really enjoy it. I probably won't repeat.

Want2
05-17-12, 15:36
Don't know if it was because my wife was with me or what, but we waited in the waiting room / foot massage area, and my wife went in first and two minutes I went into a room with a very heavy girl, no english, and not a great massage, left the towel on as I was massaged and on the flip stayed a good foot away from mini me and his friends. When on my frount my hand touched her lag, would have thought I tried to pull hre shorts off, anyway, think I got only 45 min because I waited outside for my wife for 10 min. We both wanted more than we got, and it was not much.

As we left going to I10 saw a few more places to check out, will leave the wife at home next time.Dude, you went mongering with your wife? WTF? How did her massage go?

YellowBump
05-19-12, 20:40
Dude, you went mongering with your wife? WTF? How did her massage go?What my wife and I do is not for you to worry about, sorry if this rubbed you wrong but I hope you understand that we have the same right to get massages andhave different exceptations of our own.

Want2
05-30-12, 22:10
What my wife and I do is not for you to worry about, sorry if this rubbed you wrong but I hope you understand that we have the same right to get massages andhave different exceptations of our own.Uh huh, just weird to me, didn't say you didn't have the right, just seems out of the norm. Don't get your panties in a wad dude.

Member #4211
06-01-12, 11:33
Thought so as well, Want2. Probably best he didn't mentioned it on this type of forum.

Uh huh, just weird to me, didn't say you didn't have the right, just seems out of the norm. Don't get your panties in a wad dude.

ManWithStamina
06-01-12, 23:55
3 posts? The Guy is probably trolling and got a hook up. Spit that hook out men

YellowBump
06-10-12, 16:41
3 posts? The Guy is probably trolling and got a hook up. Spit that hook out menI feel you are just jealous, at least I am going to MP's not just making posts about poking my head in to get a look, thought this place was about the exchange of info, not high school banter.

Gold coast
06-21-12, 08:12
I was passing through town and wanted to visit Lili on yarborough. When I stopped by, was told she was gone for a while.

Anyone have any info? Would like to see her on my return trip next week, but if she is not there I don't want to waste my time.

Rando62
10-17-12, 21:18
Kyoto Relaxation has been busted.

Hank1111
10-27-12, 11:30
Seen Marissa. Not exactly the girl in the picture but close enough. I would say that everything was average.

Grasshopping
10-28-12, 23:26
Seen Marissa. Not exactly the girl in the picture but close enough. I would say that everything was average.Thanks. I have been wondering. Her pic seems TGTBT so I'm not surprised that it's not real.

Hank1111
11-29-12, 23:41
Is there any information on this place. Please PM if necessary.

PaulHahn3
02-14-13, 12:21
I'll be in El Paso for a couple of weeks next month. I'm used to everything being available in the Philly, Baltimore, DC area, but from skimming the more recent El Paso massage parlor reports, it looks like that won't be happening in the desert-pretty much just HJ at best. Is my assessment correct, or should I go back and read the recent El Paso reports in more depth?

Justsomeim
03-07-13, 11:43
I'll be in El Paso for a couple of weeks next month. I'm used to everything being available in the Philly, Baltimore, DC area, but from skimming the more recent El Paso massage parlor reports, it looks like that won't be happening in the desert-pretty much just HJ at best. Is my assessment correct, or should I go back and read the recent El Paso reports in more depth?AMP's are popping up all around town, EP is busy finally, I've went to almost all of them on the westside and the one on yarbrough, all are good for the basic, haven't found one yet that didn't offer minimum requested. After kyoto I haven't found a reliable place for anything more. You may want to look at the other threads for more action is what you desire

PaulHahn3
03-27-13, 14:27
AMP's are popping up all around town, EP is busy finally, I've went to almost all of them on the westside and the one on yarbrough, all are good for the basic, haven't found one yet that didn't offer minimum requested. After kyoto I haven't found a reliable place for anything more. You may want to look at the other threads for more action is what you desireThat's what I thought. My trip went well, and I made do with what ELP has to offer massage-wise. Did get a pretty thorough prostate exam on the west side, but other than that it was pretty standard. I do enjoy the desert, but from a massage standpoint it's good to be back on the east coast.

Thanks again for your info and insights.

NewTexan
05-06-13, 22:14
That's what I thought. My trip went well, and I made do with what ELP has to offer massage-wise. Did get a pretty thorough prostate exam on the west side, but other than that it was pretty standard. I do enjoy the desert, but from a massage standpoint it's good to be back on the east coast.

Thanks again for your info and insights.Which place on the west side did you get the exam from? I'm new, so if its no appropriate to ask please tell me.

NewTexan
05-07-13, 20:36
Which place on the west side did you get the exam from? I'm new, so if its no appropriate to ask please tell me.After reading this I guess it not a smart Idea to ask this LOL. Guess they don't make a way to delete your post.

Justsomeim
07-11-13, 08:58
Saw a report on rub maps that the place was FS, really?

I've been in there before and just seems like a run of the mill cheap hair cut place. I know they have a sign for massage, has anyone have a report to share?

Robert 123
07-28-13, 15:03
Here's a link for MP's in El Paso along with reviews of each parlor. I went to one, had a good time, but spent $300. Too much. I won't be back. I went to Ruyi's. Here's a copy of my review of Ruyi's:

Well, this was my first time in AMP, and didn't know what to expect. Jasmine met me as I walked in. I went for $60 TS, because I wanted to get totally nude. I figured with full body massage, that damn towel would cover up my vitals, and I wanted no part of that. I didn't know what to do during the TS, so I followed all of Jasmine's instructions. Towards the end of TS, Jasmine stroked "Hector" and I told her that was nice. We proceeded to massage room, and she started with massage. Towards the end of massage session, she started on HJ to Hector. I told her that was nice. The first hour ended. I tipped her $40.

I then asked her if we could do $50 full body massage, but that I wanted her to concentrate the whole hour on Hector. She said yes. I then asked her if I could massage her. She said yes. She laid on her stomach, and I started massaging her. I asked if I could slip her underwear off, and she said yes. I then started massaging her with Hector. I kept getting closer to the goal line, then slowly slipped it inside her. We played like that until I blew my load. I then left for about an hour, then returned. We had another session of me giving her the massage/fuck. I again blew my load. With tip, I spent a total of about $300. Had fun, but it was kind of expensive.

http://www.rubmaps.com/advanced-search-3199

MoreMoreMore
07-31-13, 02:52
The new ones on Trawood and Zaragosa are good. Massage with HE.

I struck out at the ones on Lee Trevino and Montwood.

Takes A Looks
08-18-13, 10:38
Well just an FYI, a friend of mine said he went to visit the Massage Parlor on the corner of Sunland Park and Mesa in the shopping plaza called "Bien Estar" he said it was a nice massage but no extras at all.

Takes A Looks
08-18-13, 10:41
If anyone happens to have a good recommendation on a good AMP Worker. Place. HJ or FS. Either is ok (Asian with no accent, only because I can't hear that well, and its hard for me to understand what they are saying sometimes) , please send me a quick PM, thanks in advance.

SnowPlow13
10-27-13, 17:25
I have been going to the Asian massage place on Trawood (near the corner of Trawood and Yarbrough) for several months now. The prices are $50 for an hour massage and $60 for an hour with table shower. I always get the table shower, nothing like an Asian lady hand washing every square inch of your body. The first time (and every time) I got the happy ending at the end of the massage. You don't need to ask, just show you are pleased when they get a little close to your happy place.

I have gotten massages from two different women, a skinny one and a heavier one. When I say heavy, I do not mean fat, she is just thicker then the skinny one. Here is the dilemma, the skinny one gives a really good massage, and the hand job is good, but the heavier one gives and ok massage but the handjob is amazing. The handjob from the heavier one is the best I have ever had.

I have gotten different levels of service each time. They have both let me feel whatever I want while they are massaging the parts I really want massaged. Once the skinny one let me do down on her when she was pleasing me. Last week when I went the skinny one started tossing the salad, this wasn't an item I ordered of the menu, but even thought I would want, but I enjoyed the complimentary tossed salad all the same. She also started a BBBJ, that was ok, but it was really just a tease.

Do not fall into the same pitfall I did with this place. The first time I went I paid the $60 fee and a large tip because I wasn't expecting the extra service (I really thought it was a massage only place), so I paid a large tip. The few other times I went I paid a smaller tip and that was taken happily by the masseuse. This time, I think she wanted more because she didn't understand the dollar amount I said I was going to pay when I told her. A $20-30 dollar tip for this type of service is more than acceptable. I am pretty sure that the girl gets to keep most of the $60 for the massage. I have been to places out east that is about the same charge for a "hour' massage, that turns into a 5 minute massage and the rest of the time is FS with a beautiful young Asian girl.

This place isn't for everyone, but if you are looking for a good massage with a little extra stress release at the end this is probably the place for you. They also give you the full hour, even if they start the HJ and you are done earlier then the hour, they will clean up any spills and continue on with the massage.

I am looking for someplace now that does a little less massage and a little more FS for a decent price in EP. If anyone has a spot they know please PM me.

Eguapo11
11-22-13, 03:19
With all this fuzz about the AMP's opening around El Paso I decided to try out the one next to the China buffets on yarbrough. Massage was .6 for an hour. It was 8 of 10 however it was rushed and only on the back. The girl was a 6 and when she offered the extras but all the extras were weak. All in all I spend $ and was very disappointed.

http://elpaso.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hottest-asian-girls-22/6903580

ManWithStamina
03-17-14, 01:23
Hey guys-I hit that new place (I think its new) out on Hondo Rd justa block or two east of highway.

Left drained but not happy. Massage tables are pushed against wall so she can only massage from one side.

Shitty massage.

Not attractive lady. She was mid 40's.

$50 for TS and Massage. 25 minutes it lasted.

4 for draining. I will not be back.

E Train
04-23-14, 13:45
I paid a visit to Hondo Therapy and was pretty impressed. This was my first visit and they were a bit wary at first, but ended up having a good experience there. I was greeted by the Mamasan and shown to a room. Monica was probably about 30-35. To get on with the story, we went to the TS and she was pretty good, with no shyness and suggestions that fun was to come. Back in the massage room, she gave a very good back massage with lots of walking and toe pressure just short of painful, which I like. She put a lot of enthusiasm into the chore at hand and did not rush to the finish. Instead, she backed off and then renewed her vigorous massage, which is a really nice voyage to the destination. Afterwards, she was very caring and attentive to detail to get me set to return home. Overall it was a wonderful experience. I'll return.

Foxfax
04-26-14, 08:53
Was in town for a few days and research suggested this might be a worthwhile place to visit. I got there, and was promptly shown to a room by an older lady (early 40's) who turned out to be my masseuse. I didn't ask for her name. The house fee was collected, and I was encouraged to get comfortable. A table shower was offered, and gratefully accepted. There wasn't much teasing, but enough to know that things would go well. However, mama-san (mid 50's) stopped by to have a discussion with my masseuse during the table shower, and then when they weren't talking, mama-san just stayed and watched. The whole time. Finally my masseuse picked up on my perplexed look, and explained mama-san was in training. Not sure what to make of that, but it wasn't an ideal situation. I didn't want to short-circuit what might be available later, so I just went with it. We go back to the room, and she gives a nice massage. We had a nice conversation most of the time. Her English is very good compared to most others. She asked me to flip with about 15 minutes to go, and then the negotiation began. The complete experience was offered for $.4, and a counter of .8 resulted in $ as a final request. Which then was requested immediately, in advance of the main event. Since our conversation seemed to go well, I decided to take the chance. She then departed, and returned in a few minutes with the proper equipment. After she warmed me up with an average technique, I attempted to warm her up, but was rebuffed, so I started off on top. She grabbed me tight, so much so I really couldn't move. After a few minutes of this close contact, I began to get a little sweaty, and she promptly pushed me up and said she wanted another position. I didn't mind, since I could move more freely, and ultimately finished. She brought a hot towel, and then we got dressed individually. The session was a couple minutes short of an hour, which didn't bother me. Not sure I would return.

Ramones123
05-01-14, 14:19
Hi there, I'll be visiting soon towards the end of may and would want to go to an AMP. I've heard Kims is the best so far. Anybody else have any reccomendations for a clothes free massage with options on the menu? If you would rather pm me that's alright.

Gmantt
06-19-14, 13:58
Have been eyeing Kim's Therapy on BP for a while. Great place. I saw Tiffany. After shower Tiffany came in to give me my massage. Tiffany is one of the best looking women I have seen. The girl was probably about early 20's ish, very sexy though. She is nice and tried hard to converse. Very hot Tiffany was a lots of curves and great attitude. The best part it is cute face and massage and the finish. LOL. I mean everything as she advertises. Good TS as usual, she said she really likes body hair and was turned on. Could be just the script, but sure made me feel like she meant it. Rarely do I find an AMP girl who rims, and she gave me a great one while reaching under while on my stomach. Maybe my best AMP experience ever. I plan to be back before she leaves.

Flight Time
07-04-14, 15:21
What's the recommendation for massage spots?

I'm looking for recommendation on the good ole Chinese spots. Where you leave feeling beat up as well as the usual AMP's for a different feeling.

Thank you!

Yorch
09-23-14, 22:59
Does anybody know what happened there and why its closed? Also if anyhody knows a good spot on the east side pm me.

Massagedealma
11-13-14, 01:47
Don't you love when the massage therapist gives you permission to touch her during a massage?

Then better than that is when you realize she isn't wearing panties.

http://elpaso.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-girls-arrivals-vip-service/6903371

Takes A Looks
12-07-14, 16:26
I have not seen any of them yet but thinking about it. Have any of you seen any of them? I think their names are Erotica, Rose and a few others, that keep posting with same phone number. I have heard they work out of the back of a Barber Shop on East Side? Anyone had luck with them. You can PM me if you like. Very much appreciated.

Yorch
12-08-14, 00:22
I have not seen any of them yet but thinking about it. Have any of you seen any of them? I think their names are Erotica, Rose and a few others, that keep posting with same phone number. I have heard they work out of the back of a Barber Shop on East Side? Anyone had luck with them. You can PM me if you like. Very much appreciated.I think those ladies are a little pricey. I'd rather stick with cindy at best Chinese on trawood.

Zoo TV
12-08-14, 19:16
Any info on BP providers that offer massage with happy ending? I don't trust some of these ads.

Thanks.

Takes A Looks
12-30-14, 17:39
I have two guy local friends that have contacted this Girl (She goes by Savana and Jasmine and may change her name again so beware). The first went all the way out to the far east by edgemere / loop375 general area, and she dissed him after he made the long trip. My other friend went in to see her. First off, the video clip of her is an older one, my friend said her ass was a lot fatter now. So her pics and Video are just old and not accurate. She does do FS but only CFS. He said that her ass is so big that she can barely move up and down on the cock. My friend knows another guy that went to see her, and while she was giving him a massage, she somehow went through his pants, (that were laying on the floor) when he wasn't looking, and took money out of them. She told my friend that the reason why she asks for a picture when you first text her, is that she is concerned about certain guys coming back (that thought she ripped them off). So she basically even said it herself LOL. That also would explain why she has 2 ads going on backpage. Because if someone gives her a bad review on one phone number and ad, she still has another ad and phone number to go back too. I've noticed she never posts the below 2 ads on the same day. She always spreads them apart, so no one will realize what she is doing. She apparently has a girlfriend that helps her as well (that looks like her) with pictures and other ads, so be very careful. She knows that after she has your picture that you can't complain about her lousy service after she is done with you. She thinks since she has your picture already, that you are going to basically just shut up and leave.

I don't know a lot about any of the other massage girls at this point, except her. If I find out anything else about any of the others, I'll post for you all.

http://elpaso.backpage.com/BodyRubs/massage-table-video-proof-rates-on-add-in-pic-offerring-electro-pain-relieve/6448834

http://elpaso.backpage.com/BodyRubs/body-rub-text-only-no-calls/6632328

Takes A Looks
12-30-14, 17:43
I have two guy local friends that have contacted this Girl (She goes by Savana and Jasmine and may change her name again so beware). The first went all the way out to the far east by edgemere / loop375 general area, and she dissed him after he made the long trip. My other friend went in to see her. First off, the video clip of her is an older one, my friend said her ass was a lot fatter now. So her pics and Video are just old and not accurate. She does do FS but only CFS. He said that her ass is so big that she can barely move up and down on the cock. My friend knows another guy that went to see her, and while she was giving him a massage, she somehow went through his pants, (that were laying on the floor) when he wasn't looking, and took money out of them. She told my friend that the reason why she asks for a picture when you first text her, is that she is concerned about certain guys coming back (that thought she ripped them off). So she basically even said it herself LOL. That also would explain why she has 2 ads going on backpage. Because if someone gives her a bad review on one phone number and ad, she still has another ad and phone number to go back too. I've noticed she never posts the below 2 ads on the same day. She always spreads them apart, so no one will realize what she is doing. She apparently has a girlfriend that helps her as well (that looks like her) with pictures and other ads, so be very careful. She knows that after she has your picture that you can't complain about her lousy service after she is done with you. She thinks since she has your picture already, that you are going to basically just shut up and leave.

I don't know a lot about any of the other massage girls at this point, except her. If I find out anything else about any of the others, I'll post for you all.

http://elpaso.backpage.com/BodyRubs/massage-table-video-proof-rates-on-add-in-pic-offerring-electro-pain-relieve/6448834

http://elpaso.backpage.com/BodyRubs/body-rub-text-only-no-calls/6632328Also, beware, on one of her ads she tries to post a couple of good reviews, but they are just phony, a few guy friends that are trying to help her out.

OilerJim
12-31-14, 02:35
Also, beware, on one of her ads she tries to post a couple of good reviews, but they are just phony, a few guy friends that are trying to help her out.I have met jasmine and savanna both, and can tell you, they are 2 separate people. Jasmine I have not seen in probably 18 months, so I have no idea about how big her ass is now, but it was nice back in the day anyway. Both do live out in far east el paso, one in a house, the other in an apartment. I never ever had trouble with either one, and have seen both multiple times. Hell, I even took jasmine to the red parrot one night for fun.

Takes A Looks
12-31-14, 20:14
I know many local mongers and many are friends, and I can say for certain that this girl Jasmine is a Fake. Old Video, Old pics, Fat Ass. This other ad regarding Savana, like I mentioned is just some chick that lets Jasmine use pics for the second ad. They are friends. Savana may do calls separate, but for sure she lets Jasmine use her pics for ads. I know a guy who answered both ads, showed up for both, and it was Jasmine both times. I'm not going to take any escort to a strip club first of all. Second, even If I did she would be a personal friend. So I also would assume if someone took an escort to a strip club, that they were basically personal friends. And basically usually personal friends will give good reviews to each other. But that's just me LOL. So. But like I mentioned, I'll keep an eye out for a legit massage girl, and let fellow mongers know as soon as a find a couple descent ones. Because Jasmine-Savana is bait and switch, and ROB. I don't care what anyone says.

Takes A Looks
12-31-14, 20:25
I know many local mongers and many are friends, and I can say for certain that this girl Jasmine is a Fake. Old Video, Old pics, Fat Ass. This other ad regarding Savana, like I mentioned is just some chick that lets Jasmine use pics for the second ad. They are friends. Savana may do calls separate, but for sure she lets Jasmine use her pics for ads. I know a guy who answered both ads, showed up for both, and it was Jasmine both times. I'm not going to take any escort to a strip club first of all. Second, even If I did she would be a personal friend. So I also would assume if someone took an escort to a strip club, that they were basically personal friends. And basically usually personal friends will give good reviews to each other. But that's just me LOL. So. But like I mentioned, I'll keep an eye out for a legit massage girl, and let fellow mongers know as soon as a find a couple descent ones. Because Jasmine-Savana is bait and switch, and ROB. I don't care what anyone says.Also, any escort that asks for a face pic in a text message, raises a HUGE red flag, so right off the bat I did not believe this Bait and Switch ROB. And good thing I did ask my friends first before I sent anything. Any Escort to me that won't even pick up the phone and take a brief call is not legit to me. I also had heard that the reason why she doesn't pick up her phone for phone calls is because she has some pimp trying to set up her gigs. So when you send her your face pic, it is probably going to a pimp first.

SnowPlow13
01-24-15, 04:11
I have been going to the "VIP SPA" that's on Zaragoza just south of I-10. I have been there 4 or 5 times and had pretty average service there (not bad, but not that great). But then I went last Friday and that changed. The Korean girl that met me at the door was absolutely beautiful, very young (but completely legal), extremely attractive face, perfect body, slim waist, large tits for an Asian girl, and amazing ass. Asked for the hour massage with a shower before (. 5), I though I was about to have the best AMP experience of my life, I was so wrong. During the shower, I am used to a soothing delicate lather up and rinse off with the girls hands rubbing the soap away from my body. "Chloe" used one of the scrubbing sponges on me as if she was scrubbing burnt food on a cook top with steal wool. Normally when the girl gets to that "special area" to wash, they lather up their hands and pay a little extra attention to it, she put some soap on her hand, did a quick sweep, then rinsed it off. She dried me off and led me back to the room.

She left me in the room, not sure what she was doing, but she seemed like she was gone forever (definitely using some of the hour I paid for) when she came back she had me get on the table. Although the shower was disappointing, I was still looking forward to this Korean beauty rubbing her hands all over my body. Before her massage I had started to think that all Korean women were possibly trained to give massages when they went through grade school, and could not graduate unless they passed their massage test, or something. Chloe proved my theory was wrong. Normally they play some relaxing Asian music during the massage, it sets the mood, even though it's almost a little stereotypical. She starting playing american stuff, hip-hop / rap stuff, I do not have a problem with that music, but this isn't the time I want to listen to it. The "massage" she did was like a girlfriend or a wife, that didn't want to do it, and didn't know what they were doing. I had some hard workouts the couple days before, and I was looking forward to getting a relaxing to end me week, I did not get one.

I was relieved when she asked me to roll over since the "massage" part was almost over and now maybe she would find something else to actually relax me after a little game of "Let's make a deal". Normally their is a little build up to event, almost foreplay, but not Chloe. She oiled up her hands and rubbed it a little, and asked "Ok? I said that would be very OK. She replied "how much more tip? Normally when I start the bidding at. 4 the girl either says ok and gets to work (I still give her. 5 at the end), or she says "more" and I go with. 5; Chloe said more at. 4 and at. 5 so I asked how much then, and she holds up 7 fingers. I said ok. As she was rubbing I was running my hands over her amazing body, as soon as my hand went to a premium area, she would stop and say "that is more money". I settled for keeping my hands in the free zones and just kept with checking out her amazing body and face. I know that the girl wants to get that part finished as soon as she can, and the skilled ones will moan or give some sexy words of encouragement to get you to the point. Chloe said the words that do the exact opposite, "hurry up" a couple of times. At that point I was frustrated with her and figured if she wanted to act like a greedy * I will treat her like one. I started saying dirty perverted things about her and how much she liked doing what she was doing, and how good I would fuck her for real, I know it made her uncomfortable, but that is how it was going to go quicker for me. I kept making her make eye contact with me, and I even lightly put my hand on her face to guide it back towards mine a couple time. When it was complete she cleaned me up, every time I have had this type of service at an AMP I have gotten the post game light rubdown to finish the whole experience, she just said / asked "we are done now, ok?

I got dressed. She stayed and talked to me. Even though I was just acting like a dirty old man with the things I had been saying to her, now she wanted to be my friend and talk to me. I thought it was because she didn't want me to short change her on her tip (I considered it), but she continued to be friendly after I paid it. She said she was 21 and moved here straight from Korea about a month ago.

I would say to just completely stay way from this place, this girl was the most beautiful I have ever seen at any AMP, anywhere; but she needs some additional training and experience before I would go back. I will not be going back, I will pick a place and stay with it, but once I have a bad experience I move on to another one. The last one was the place on Trawood, had a bad time with a girl I had been seeing at that one for months and never went back and switched to this one, no I will find a new place.

Takes A Looks
02-04-15, 14:13
I agree, some of those places are just Jack Shacks. There may be some good ones. There are so many now. But I trust those types of places more than I do these random chicks claiming to give massages at their houses or apts. At least at the AMP places you can pretty much be assured that you won't be robbed or mugged by a Pimp, or have some chick go through your wallet when your not looking. So its just a matter of finding the right AMP. I have heard of a couple of possible good ones, but before I recommend any, I'll need to Check them out to be sure.

Yorch
03-07-15, 11:05
Aside from all the ones on BP body rubs or massages section, anyone know of any hidden gems guaranteed to provide HE? Preferably on or lower valley area?

Yorch
03-11-15, 00:03
Does anyone know what happend to best Chinese, I believe its what it was called last, next to muligans off trawood? Somebody, anybody?

TyeOneOn
03-14-15, 13:58
Hello I am visiting ELP on business. Can anyone recommend place on airport side of town? Quality, attitude, etc.

Thanks.

Yorch
04-17-15, 16:47
Has anyone been to the new mp off Montwood and Yarbrough? And if so what was your experience like? Anybody?

CrossBow
07-18-15, 07:34
Was in El Paso a few weeks ago and decided to try Chi Aroma Therapy near the airport.

Started off pretty standard with a decent but not great massage.

The masseuse spent a fair amount of time straddling my back as she worked and it soon became clear that she wasn't wearing anything under her short dress. Shortly before the flip she took off her dress and began using her body to rub me down.

Full menu available.

Enjoy.

SoulXXX
07-21-15, 03:07
Was in El Paso a few weeks ago and decided to try Chi Aroma Therapy near the airport.

Started off pretty standard with a decent but not great massage.

The masseuse spent a fair amount of time straddling my back as she worked and it soon became clear that she wasn't wearing anything under her short dress. Shortly before the flip she took off her dress and began using her body to rub me down.

Full menu available.

Enjoy.How is the menu are they pretty?

Kanati
07-31-15, 08:37
How is the menu are they pretty?I stopped by and the two ladies I meet were attractive and fun to be around. Initial cost was. 6 for a basic 15 minute back rub with some nude boby-to-body towards the end. Although short it was enticing to have some natural Cs dangling over my body. On the flip the offer was FS, BJ, or HJ. Only problem it was at the normal cost for those activities, in addition to the cost of the initial massage. No TS available.

Yorch
07-31-15, 19:58
I stopped by and the two ladies I meet were attractive and fun to be around. Initial cost was. 6 for a basic 15 minute back rub with some nude boby-to-body towards the end. Although short it was enticing to have some natural Cs dangling over my body. On the flip the offer was FS, BJ, or HJ. Only problem it was at the normal cost for those activities, in addition to the cost of the initial massage. No TS available.Well what is the cost of the extras?

Kanati
08-03-15, 10:54
Well what is the cost of the extras?60/80 / 120.

Takes A Looks
08-03-15, 12:10
Well what is the cost of the extras?Yeah I really don't like the whole table shower thing anyway. In my experience, these places that are doing TS, are just doing it to waste your session time. And also a lot of times they do it to distract you, so you may leave your pants with wallet in another room while you take a shower in a different room. That leaves them time to go through your wallet or pants pockets. A lot of the AMPs can be really slick, and do things like that. I have been ripped off by 2 of them like that in the past. So I always just avoid the table shower. I like to just get to the point, see the girl get naked and start having fun right away.

Yorch
08-03-15, 16:25
Yeah I really don't like the whole table shower thing anyway. In my experience, these places that are doing TS, are just doing it to waste your session time. And also a lot of times they do it to distract you, so you may leave your pants with wallet in another room while you take a shower in a different room. That leaves them time to go through your wallet or pants pockets. A lot of the AMPs can be really slick, and do things like that. I have been ripped off by 2 of them like that in the past. So I always just avoid the table shower. I like to just get to the point, see the girl get naked and start having fun right away.My apologies. By cost of extras I meant the cost of FS, or BJ.

Takes A Looks
08-04-15, 19:00
My apologies. By cost of extras I meant the cost of FS, or BJ.Well Its just my opinion, but Most of these Independant body rub girls like the ones on Rio Grande, Pebble Hills, Utopia on Piedras, and most of the AMPs are simply too high. Most of them charge up to about 120 for a simple body rub with HJ. Maybe a BJ if your lucky but that is rare too. And usually its for about 30 min. , not even an hour. I have seen a couple of independants on CL that offered FS also with a great massage, but the only place so far that I have had consistent success was at Soft Touch. Actually every girl I have seen there has been awesome. I know some of you had messaged me asking about HJ and BJ only. If you just want HJ w / BJ Soft Touch chicks will do that in a hh 30 min session, if you want the massage plus FS, its the hr session. The hh I think is 99, and the full hr is from like 140 to 180 depending on the girl and the specials. So all in all even for a HJ or BJ or FS it still seems to be cheaper there, and all the chicks there have been legit and matched their post pics as well, so as of now, is the best I have found.

Takes A Looks
08-04-15, 19:05
Well Its just my opinion, but Most of these Independant body rub girls like the ones on Rio Grande, Pebble Hills, Utopia on Piedras, and most of the AMPs are simply too high. Most of them charge up to about 120 for a simple body rub with HJ. Maybe a BJ if your lucky but that is rare too. And usually its for about 30 min. , not even an hour. I have seen a couple of independants on CL that offered FS also with a great massage, but the only place so far that I have had consistent success was at Soft Touch. Actually every girl I have seen there has been awesome. I know some of you had messaged me asking about HJ and BJ only. If you just want HJ w / BJ Soft Touch chicks will do that in a hh 30 min session, if you want the massage plus FS, its the hr session. The hh I think is 99, and the full hr is from like 140 to 180 depending on the girl and the specials. So all in all even for a HJ or BJ or FS it still seems to be cheaper there, and all the chicks there have been legit and matched their post pics as well, so as of now, is the best I have found.The Other thing I was going to add is that, places like Rio Grande and Utopia, Pebble Hills, usually upcharge just to see the girl topless and more to see her nude, which I think is a ripoff. Everytime I have been to Soft Touch, it has been nude automatically (for hr or hh sessions), and the only differences were the activities, HJ or BJ in HH Session, and HJ, BJ, FS in HR Session.

RockNJay
08-05-15, 17:09
The Other thing I was going to add is that, places like Rio Grande and Utopia, Pebble Hills, usually upcharge just to see the girl topless and more to see her nude, which I think is a ripoff. Everytime I have been to Soft Touch, it has been nude automatically (for hr or hh sessions), and the only differences were the activities, HJ or BJ in HH Session, and HJ, BJ, FS in HR Session.Where is this "soft touch"? Never heard of it and I've tried almost all these AMPs.

Takes A Looks
08-09-15, 11:36
Where is this "soft touch"? Never heard of it and I've tried almost all these AMPs.Soft Touch's Site is at: softtouchrubs. wix.com/ thesofttouch. But as usual with all of the massage places you kinda need to keep an eye on the Backpage Postings to see who is working at what day and time. I went out to see Sophomore Shannon a few days back. The role play scenario was really awesome. I walked in and her dressed as school girl, and even holding a book LOL, then she asked if I could help her study, I said sure, so I taught her a few good things LOL as you could probably imagine. The FS was about 150, but they do HJ, BJ for hh session at 99 usually too. Its usually the same with all the girls there as far as the rates and activities go.

Obitrice
08-10-15, 22:57
Craigslist? Can any of you share some tips on ladies providing massages on CL? I have never found any.

Takes A Looks
08-11-15, 10:02
Craigslist? Can any of you share some tips on ladies providing massages on CL? I have never found any.The CL Ladies that get on, are usually just on temporarily, they sort of just come and go.

TaylorD
08-22-15, 10:42
Soft Touch's Site is at: softtouchrubs. wix.com/ thesofttouch. But as usual with all of the massage places you kinda need to keep an eye on the Backpage Postings to see who is working at what day and time. I went out to see Sophomore Shannon a few days back. The role play scenario was really awesome. I walked in and her dressed as school girl, and even holding a book LOL, then she asked if I could help her study, I said sure, so I taught her a few good things LOL as you could probably imagine. The FS was about 150, but they do HJ, BJ for hh session at 99 usually too. Its usually the same with all the girls there as far as the rates and activities go.Hey, new to this and looking for a good massage. How does one go about locating such places?

Thanks.

Takes A Looks
08-27-15, 13:42
Hey, new to this and looking for a good massage. How does one go about locating such places?

Thanks.As previously mentioned, I usually just go to Soft Touch because its a body rub and FS all in one rate, which is about 160 ah hr which to me is a good deal. But here is the link below:

http://elpaso.backpage.com/BodyRubs/fine-jay-love-rubs-while-i-wear-nothing-at-all-then-the-fun-after-the-rub-new-location/9319584

I noticed that usually each one of their girls has a separate backpage post, and sometimes they post in the esc section as well, but any of the posts sayin Soft Touch would be them.

Inocuous
09-20-15, 05:18
Yeah but for those looking for cheap, what's good?

Inocuous
09-20-15, 05:44
Has anyone been to the new mp off Montwood and Yarbrough? And if so what was your experience like? Anybody?They give a good massage but its limited to HJ.

Takes A Looks
09-21-15, 13:06
They give a good massage but its limited to HJ.Yes I've had a similar experience there, just HJ. Most AMPs I have visited locally have just done HJ, and no more than that. However, the AMPs like in Houston, Dallas, that is a whole different story.

Scoup
09-21-15, 16:17
Hello to all.

Here is IMHO how I look at AMP massage parlor, they are the best way to get a great massage with a happy ending. There are some that really don't do much but most do a great job. The only one that was the best IMHO was best Chinese but at last they are no longer there. Others would be 2 on Mesa but at this time I don't have the names to place on my report. As far as non AMP, you could get more but IMHO less of that relaxin atmosphere of AMP. If the girl is young there is a greater chance that you will not get the best massage nor the happy ending that you wanted. This is only my opinion on my experience with massage parlor here in El Paso.

Yorch
09-22-15, 00:35
Hello to all.

Here is IMHO how I look at AMP massage parlor, they are the best way to get a great massage with a happy ending. There are some that really don't do much but most do a great job. The only one that was the best IMHO was best Chinese but at last they are no longer there. Others would be 2 on Mesa but at this time I don't have the names to place on my report. As far as non AMP, you could get more but IMHO less of that relaxin atmosphere of AMP. If the girl is young there is a greater chance that you will not get the best massage nor the happy ending that you wanted. This is only my opinion on my experience with massage parlor here in El Paso.Ahh yes, best Chinese. Off trawood? I loved cindy. I wonder where they went.

Scoup
09-22-15, 14:11
I just saw this ad and it looks to good to be true. Wonder if anyone has part take with her? Link is below.

http://elpaso.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sweet-girl-body-rub-bliss/9489426

Obitrice
09-22-15, 19:43
I just saw this ad and it looks to good to be true. Wonder if anyone has part take with her? Link is below.

http://elpaso.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sweet-girl-body-rub-bliss/9489426Ad already taken down.

My Freedom
09-23-15, 21:26
Good to see Scoup back on the board. At these El Paso MPs, what is the average, going rate for a massage and a HJ? How is negotiating a HJ usually done? Wish someone could report on where the two Mesa Street MPs are.

TaylorD
09-24-15, 06:42
Hello all.

New to all this and trying to learn the ropes as far as locating a place where one can go and get a massage with some benefits. Any help would be appreciated. Also, does age matter as I am a bit older Thanks.

TaylorD
09-24-15, 06:45
Just wondering where I can get a massage with a happy ending.

DuckHed
10-31-15, 12:28
Going to be in Elpaso in a couple of weeks.

I would appreciate any help on where I could get a good massage with HE.

Please PM me. Thank you.

Noober
01-10-16, 02:33
Place on el paso drive is HJ only.

Red is hot about 5"4 140 lbs red hair "hints the name red" nice face ass and tits.

Saw rose because she walked in to meet me after my session, wasn't my type about 5"5 170 lb don't sure about the weight but she was a little on the heavy side.

Takes A Looks
01-10-16, 21:01
Place on el paso drive is HJ only.

Red is hot about 5"4 140 lbs red hair "hints the name red" nice face ass and tits.

Saw rose because she walked in to meet me after my session, wasn't my type about 5"5 170 lb don't sure about the weight but she was a little on the heavy side.Yeah most of the local massage places are HJ only, except for the Soft Touch Place.

Noober
01-10-16, 21:17
Yeah most of the local massage places are HJ only, except for the Soft Touch Place.Soft touch. I have still yet to try that place out always busy or never text back must be good damn LOL.

Takes A Looks
01-12-16, 10:46
Soft touch. I have still yet to try that place out always busy or never text back must be good damn LOL.Yeah, over there you never have to worry about leaving Unhappy LOL. It a for sure rub and FS with any of the Ladies there.

Noober
01-12-16, 21:04
Yeah, over there you never have to worry about leaving Unhappy LOL. It a for sure rub and FS with any of the Ladies there.Is it possible to pick the girl when you arrive or does it have to be pre arranged.

Takes A Looks
01-19-16, 10:47
Is it possible to pick the girl when you arrive or does it have to be pre arranged.To find out about the session, you kinda need to keep an eye on Backpage to see which Girl is working on what day and for what times.

SilentEpt
01-20-16, 13:04
So I went to see Rose at soft touch this week she has some nice tattos and a good body but she didn't offer FS, I was disappointed. I thought the girls at soft touch offered FS.

GolfOrDir
01-22-16, 18:28
There's a house on st vrain just south Montana before you hit 10, decent AMP with FS, old mamasan lets you in the door around back of the building, get into the room with a massage table low lighting and candles and a good looking Chinese woman about 30 comes in to greet you, she slyly asks if you want your junk massaged too. Duh yes, and she takes the additional cash for that as well, 1. 4 not bad mish only after light massage, you get full hour, don't know if mult. Shots on goal yet, haven't required it they advertise as an AMP on BP.

DuckEp
01-23-16, 04:12
I am an AMP kind of guy. Saw GolfOrDir's post. Usually, I go to the Mesa establishments and have a good time, but.

The scenery is not what I am looking for. Tried a new place just east of the place GolfOrDir mentioned. (Also advertised.

On BP). Cute spinner, fair massage, extras very available. Be safe. I don't prefer to post much, so PM me if you have?'s.

Takes A Looks
01-23-16, 12:01
So I went to see Rose at soft touch this week she has some nice tattos and a good body but she didn't offer FS, I was disappointed. I thought the girls at soft touch offered FS.I looked on the Soft Touch Site and there is no Rose, nor have I've ever heard of a 'Rose' there.

SilentEpt
01-25-16, 17:34
I looked on the Soft Touch Site and there is no Rose, nor have I've ever heard of a 'Rose' there.I found her on backpage.

SilentEpt
01-25-16, 17:39
I looked on the Soft Touch Site and there is no Rose, nor have I've ever heard of a 'Rose' there.This is her post I saw in BP.

http://elpaso.backpage.com/BodyRubs/rose-100-full-hr-60-half-9154492184/9596783

Noober
01-26-16, 00:49
This is her post I saw in BP.

http://elpaso.backpage.com/BodyRubs/rose-100-full-hr-60-half-9154492184/9596783Thats not soft touch brah. Thats just a MP on el paso drive only 2 girls work there. Rose is kinda over weight brah if you liked her then you'll like Red way more. Its limited too. Every MP I been to was limited so. Ehh.

Takes A Looks
01-29-16, 10:34
This is her post I saw in BP.

http://elpaso.backpage.com/BodyRubs/rose-100-full-hr-60-half-9154492184/9596783Yeah that chick Rose doesn't do much, but she is not with Soft Touch. Below is a link to one of the Soft Touch Posts. I think usually each of their girls has a separate post, and usually it will start off in Posting title "Soft Touch", and their main site is at: softtouchrubs. wix.com/ thesofttouch. Is the only place I've been to lately where you can get rub plus FS.
http://elpaso.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/soft-touch-yikes-featuring-shyla-super-gorgeous-latina-vixen-830p-1230a/10175793

Flight Time
02-29-16, 21:30
Anybody been to the one buy the Chinese buffet place or Chi Aroma therapy lately?

Scoup
03-10-16, 14:51
Anybody been to the one buy the Chinese buffet place or Chi Aroma therapy lately?The place was ok on the massage but as happy ending not the best. Place is on Airway. Girl was very nice just seem like she was new or just being cautious. Still enjoyed the massage but still better on Mesa.

Scoup.

Flight Time
03-10-16, 21:45
The place was ok on the massage but as happy ending not the best. Place is on Airway. Girl was very nice just seem like she was new or just being cautious. Still enjoyed the massage but still better on Mesa.

Scoup.Thanks Scoup. You mean over by Wing Daddy's? I was thinking the one over on Yarbrough.
or the one by what was it JB's lounge.

Scoup
03-14-16, 18:47
Thanks Scoup. You mean over by Wing Daddy's? I was thinking the one over on Yarbrough.
or the one by what was it JB's lounge.Wings Daddy's I was going to try this week or soon. I'm talking about the 9 spa near the restaurant.

Scoup.

Scoup
03-14-16, 18:54
Ok this place was somewhat hard to find but it was worth the search. The ad on the page didn't say Lucy plus it was dark. Anyways got there and cute but not very young greeted me. Didn't get her name but was very polite. She did say first time here but not in getting massage. She must know me. Massage was great and she seemed small but put some great pressure on my muscles. Time to flip and then came the extra mile. Happy ending for my.

Scoup.

Scoup
03-14-16, 21:05
Ok had some time and decided on the massage at Wing Daddy's location. I knew it wasn't going to go no where right when I walked in. Girls? No more older woman not sexy at all. There are signs saying to nasty going on and just no vibe.

Well massage was good to very good. It almost made me fall asleep. Plain and simple. No happy ending. Not even a little.

Scoup.

Midnight187
03-15-16, 07:17
Ok this place was somewhat hard to find but it was worth the search. The ad on the page didn't say Lucy plus it was dark. Anyways got there and cute but not very young greeted me. Didn't get her name but was very polite. She did say first time here but not in getting massage. She must know me. Massage was great and she seemed small but put some great pressure on my muscles. Time to flip and then came the extra mile. Happy ending for my.

Scoup.I was thinking of trying out this place this week, how were the prices? Did you have to pay extra and did you get to choose what girl you got?

Scoup
03-15-16, 10:52
I was thinking of trying out this place this week, how were the prices? Did you have to pay extra and did you get to choose what girl you got?The picking of a girl is not really there. At the time there was only one. The girl was thin maybe 30 the oldest age I would place for her. She was cute but not in a hot outfit. Was able to touch and play. Total was0. 8 with a happy ending.

Scoup.

Scoup
03-15-16, 11:03
http://elpaso.backpage.com/BodyRubs/nude-naughty-and-too-hot-to-handle/10397760

The link is for a business site near the airport with some young, petite wearing sexy outfits. Entered with all on the couch with a TV on and of course cell phones on hand. LOL.

All are young maybe 23 would be the oldest. They were closing early but said they had time for 30 mins. I wanted an hour but got the run down on what is there. They have flat rates no tipping is needed. 30 mins for 0. 8 hr for 1. 20.

Has anyone tried this place. Wish I had time to go back but maybe someone could check it out. All girls would be worth just to look out. None were ugly but of course IMHO.

SCOUP.

Takes A Looks
03-15-16, 14:30
http://elpaso.backpage.com/BodyRubs/nude-naughty-and-too-hot-to-handle/10397760

The link is for a business site near the airport with some young, petite wearing sexy outfits. Entered with all on the couch with a TV on and of course cell phones on hand. LOL.

All are young maybe 23 would be the oldest. They were closing early but said they had time for 30 mins. I wanted an hour but got the run down on what is there. They have flat rates no tipping is needed. 30 mins for 0. 8 hr for 1. 20.

Has anyone tried this place. Wish I had time to go back but maybe someone could check it out. All girls would be worth just to look out. None were ugly but of course IMHO.

SCOUP.All they do is handjob max. To me, not worth the money.

Scoup
03-15-16, 14:45
All they do is handjob max. To me, not worth the money.Good to know. Was going to try them but now I'll pass. Tori looked good though.

Scoup.

Midnight187
03-15-16, 23:54
The picking of a girl is not really there. At the time there was only one. The girl was thin maybe 30 the oldest age I would place for her. She was cute but not in a hot outfit. Was able to touch and play. Total was0. 8 with a happy ending.

Scoup.Did she go topless?

Scoup
03-17-16, 00:18
Did she go topless?No but there is mutual touching. You could ask and there is a chance.

Scoup.

Flight Time
03-25-16, 13:45
Swung through town the other week and tried to call Sun Massage (over by what was JB Lounge). A guy answered the phone which kind of freaked me out a bit. I'd sat in the empty parking lot for a bit but still it didn't sit right. So I drove over to the Thai massage by the Hong Kong buffet on Yarbrough. And after sitting in the parking lot for a bit I decide to walk in. And kid you not, as soon as I did some guy parked, got out and walked in. Fit guy. He had nevada plates but I was already sufficiently freaked and left.

JoeyJojo
05-08-16, 18:26
Has anyone tried rubmaps.com is it worth the money.

Mark1160
05-21-16, 13:10
A very nice all round visit. Coco was a lot older than my usual preference, but she more than made up for it. Was very touchy feely from the moment I walked in the door. She spent ages making sure all my important parts were clean and even slipped a soapy finger in my butt to check. NICE.

On in the room we started off with a good firm back rub finishing with her having a reach around to make sure I was comfortable.

On the flip she immediately went to work tickling and teasing till she had my full attention. Was able to roam under the clothes and then they came off. Plenty of FIV, progressing to her sitting on my face for about 5 minutes, then she just sat on me cowgirl till I made my baby batter donation.

Then she continued with the massage for another 20 minutes or so. Well worth the xtra $. 8. $. 5 at the door total 1. 3.

OilerJim
05-21-16, 16:52
Where was this?

A very nice all round visit. Coco was a lot older than my usual preference, but she more than made up for it. Was very touchy feely from the moment I walked in the door. She spent ages making sure all my important parts were clean and even slipped a soapy finger in my butt to check. NICE.

On in the room we started off with a good firm back rub finishing with her having a reach around to make sure I was comfortable.

On the flip she immediately went to work tickling and teasing till she had my full attention. Was able to roam under the clothes and then they came off. Plenty of FIV, progressing to her sitting on my face for about 5 minutes, then she just sat on me cowgirl till I made my baby batter donation.

Then she continued with the massage for another 20 minutes or so. Well worth the xtra $. 8. $. 5 at the door total 1. 3.

Mark1160
05-21-16, 18:48
Where was this?Didn't realize I had forgotten to put the location in on my original posting.

It was the Chinese Montana massage on Montana Ave El Paso, Texas.

Basket123
06-01-16, 09:51
This place is tertible, nothing is on the menu except a poor massage given by a lady in her underwear for $80.00. You will get more action from a strip club.

Jay267
06-15-16, 16:09
New to El Paso wanting a good massage and the extras more than HJ need some suggestions on where to go any help?

Jay267
06-15-16, 16:19
Didn't realize I had forgotten to put the location in on my original posting.

It was the Chinese Montana massage on Montana Ave El Paso, Texas.Is it still a good place to go want a BJ or more.

Jay267
06-15-16, 16:53
Didn't realize I had forgotten to put the location in on my original posting.

It was the Chinese Montana massage on Montana Ave El Paso, Texas.Can you include address can seem to find it and looking for something similar do you know anywhere that offers BJ?

OilerJim
06-17-16, 13:45
Can you include address can seem to find it and looking for something similar do you know anywhere that offers BJ?It is near montana and dallas street ithink.

Scoup
06-20-16, 13:57
http://elpaso.backpage.com/BodyRubs/amazing-nuru-massage-hawaiian-goddess/8990954

Been trying to try out this one for about a week just missed out because she always saying she is booked for the day. It sounds to good to be true so askingif aanyone has tried this one? She sometimes has a roommate working with her and then only her. Oh, she near Montana and cotton. No she isn't and Asian massage on Montana.

Scoup.

Takes A Looks
06-20-16, 17:49
http://elpaso.backpage.com/BodyRubs/amazing-nuru-massage-hawaiian-goddess/8990954

Been trying to try out this one for about a week just missed out because she always saying she is booked for the day. It sounds to good to be true so askingif aanyone has tried this one? She sometimes has a roommate working with her and then only her. Oh, she near Montana and cotton. No she isn't and Asian massage on Montana.

Scoup.That place is pretty much like the one on Airport Rd. It's mainly just nude rubs and HJ, that's about it.

Wijcw
06-22-16, 12:13

Then she continued with the massage for another 20 minutes or so. Well worth the xtra $. 8. $. 5 at the door total 1. 3.Was this the Montana Chinese massage??

Would love to get some Coco.

What location is this or the name of the place?

ZapFrank
07-05-16, 02:24
So I tried the spa on Montana. Very different experience from what was already posted. Got an older lady and was led back to a freezing cold room. Undressed and received a crappy, no pressure, lots of oil body rub. After the run was a hot towel and on the flip was given a high friction, high speed HJ. I tried for more but was given a no by the girl. Light hand roaming was allowed but nothing else. I tipped her 30 but she insisted on 50 and we finally agreed to 40. So that was a total of 90 for a shitty massage with an older woman followed by a hi that was fast and high friction. I will not be back. This was at the spa on Montana in a run down strip mall across from a Merical building. You all can find it easy enough. I hit lots of spas here in EP and this was not a good one at all.

Basket123
07-09-16, 09:13
Tried the AMP on Hondo Pass across from the projecks. Only one lady available and she was older, overweight, and unattractive so I passed.

MexTex
08-21-16, 15:03
Been reading for a while. Been going to Kim's for a for a while they have a new hottie there called Toy. Worth the visit.

Lotus28
08-22-16, 16:03
Been reading for a while. Been going to Kim's for a for a while they have a new hottie there called Toy. Worth the visit.Hi MexTex can you provide the address from Kim, thanks!

MexTex
08-23-16, 18:26
Hi MexTex can you provide the address from Kim, thanks!I went ahead and sent you a PM. Check it out.

TaxRan
10-18-16, 08:02
I will be in EP for a couple days this month, can someone recommend a good massage place? The ones here in Knoxville don't even give a HJ. Thanks.

HootSuite
12-03-16, 00:02
Been reading for a while. Been going to Kim's for a for a while they have a new hottie there called Toy. Worth the visit.Toy is still there and she has skills. Well worth the visit. Good massage, extras available if you ask.

ZapFrank
12-08-16, 20:01
Stopped by the Body Rub place near the Airport. They advertise on BP as Sexy, Beautiful, Too Hot to Handle. Anyway, got there and the lineup was just 2 girls, Esmerelda and Red. Both hot latinas, in lingerie and fishnets, which is a nice change from the AMPs. Esmerelda was younger, red was older. Esmerelda looked better, but I had heard good things about Red, so I chose her. Paid for my 30 minutes. Not a terrible massage, but not great in any way. Hand roaming was allowed everywhere. Breasts came out to play. Massage ended with her straddling my face, facing me, reaching back giving me a HJ while rubbing her pussy on my face. I will be back! Just wish they were full service!

Happy Lappy
12-09-16, 21:55
Stopped by the Body Rub place near the Airport. They advertise on BP as Sexy, Beautiful, Too Hot to Handle. Anyway, got there and the lineup was just 2 girls, Esmerelda and Red. Both hot latinas, in lingerie and fishnets, which is a nice change from the AMPs. Esmerelda was younger, red was older. Esmerelda looked better, but I had heard good things about Red, so I chose her. Paid for my 30 minutes. Not a terrible massage, but not great in any way. Hand roaming was allowed everywhere. Breasts came out to play. Massage ended with her straddling my face, facing me, reaching back giving me a HJ while rubbing her pussy on my face. I will be back! Just wish they were full service!Yeah some of the girls there are cute, but I'd much rather go to Soft Touch Body Rubs, as the chicks there are fine too and you got a lot more for your buck.

ZapFrank
12-11-16, 01:53
Yeah some of the girls there are cute, but I'd much rather go to Soft Touch Body Rubs, as the chicks there are fine too and you got a lot more for your buck.I have been wanting to try Soft Touch. Unfortunately they have their damn need to screen clients. I understand the need, but it sounds like a real pain in the ass, so I have yet to give them a try.

Happy Lappy
12-12-16, 02:19
I have been wanting to try Soft Touch. Unfortunately they have their damn need to screen clients. I understand the need, but it sounds like a real pain in the ass, so I have yet to give them a try.Yeah from what I've been reading online lately about all the stabbings, I don't blame them at all for the screening. Actually, I think it's probably a good idea. I know it takes a little while, but to me it's definitely worth it. Plus the chicks there are so fine and the sessions are so fun, to me it's worth it.

Lotus28
02-02-17, 13:35
Stopped by the Body Rub place near the Airport. They advertise on BP as Sexy, Beautiful, Too Hot to Handle. Anyway, got there and the lineup was just 2 girls, Esmerelda and Red. Both hot latinas, in lingerie and fishnets, which is a nice change from the AMPs. Esmerelda was younger, red was older. Esmerelda looked better, but I had heard good things about Red, so I chose her. Paid for my 30 minutes. Not a terrible massage, but not great in any way. Hand roaming was allowed everywhere. Breasts came out to play. Massage ended with her straddling my face, facing me, reaching back giving me a HJ while rubbing her pussy on my face. I will be back! Just wish they were full service!Can you provide the exact address and also how much did you tip? They only do HJ?

Thanks.

ZapFrank
02-09-17, 13:02
Can you provide the exact address and also how much did you tip? They only do HJ?

Thanks.Sorry, not going to post the exact address. They leave the address off their ads for a reason, I am not going to disrespect that. Send them a text, if they feel comfortable with you, they will send you the address. I only got a HJ, but it was my first time there. From what I read, more is offered for regulars. As far as tip, never discussed. Paid my fee, HE was included in fee, and I passed her 40 on the way out.

MrNoodly
02-09-17, 20:21
They advertise on BP as Sexy, Beautiful, Too Hot to Handle.Since the adult section of BP has been censored for some time, do you mean in the dating section?

ZapFrank
02-10-17, 12:14
Since the adult section of BP has been censored for some time, do you mean in the dating section?Yeah, I believe I wrote that response before BP was censored, I wrote that back in the first week of December. They now post in either the dating section under W4M, or also in the services section, under massage.

Hookworm
02-16-17, 02:21
Used to be this place by the truck stops in Horizon. Girl there did BBFS. Also there was another place in a trailer back in like 03, they did the same. Great fun.

Lex250
02-20-17, 19:31
Used to be this place by the truck stops in Horizon. Girl there did BBFS. Also there was another place in a trailer back in like 03, they did the same. Great fun.Is there any now?

Flight Time
03-13-17, 19:09
I've been browsing the news and seems like the Kim's raid isn't over yet but still operating? Careful guys. If they went after her more than once, they're hitting more than one of them.

WalkinDaBeat
08-25-17, 07:53
Tried out Kim's about a month ago.

Had "Doll". Cute face but much older than reviews. I guess people aren't used to seeing / knowing Asian's age. She's at least 45. Very nice body for that age with nice big fake titties.

7 for house. Very good massage. She walked on my back. She's petite enough to do that without breaking your spine.

On the flip, asked what else I wanted. Answered I wanted FS. She quoted 1. 5 extra. I told her the going rate is. 8. She said "that's for Chinese ladies. I'm Korean". Wow. Inter-Asian rivalries at its best. I opted to just finish he for. 2 tip.

MicSteele
11-13-17, 20:59
Here for the week and I would luv to check out some of the local massage talent but your reviews are so thin and far between. Is there anyone who can recommend a good AMP or massage girl? I tried texting a cpp from BP and they want a 100 for massage and another 100 for hand job LOL get the fuck out of here! AMPs I am used to paying 60 for massage and 20-40 for tip depending on what I get & how good it is. Outcall massage w HJ or BBBJ is usually 100-125. Please help a visitor out! Or if someone has a good UTR (under the radar) chica that is willing just to do a massage and some fun w / o FS, please let me know! Thanks.

Jokester1
12-23-17, 16:45
I've been browsing the news and seems like the Kim's raid isn't over yet but still operating? Careful guys. If they went after her more than once, they're hitting more than one of them.So what can the police do to a customer (or the therapist for that matter) who says he is just there for a massage--unless they actually see you getting a BJ or screwing? Don't the rooms have doors or curtains? How would the police know what you are doing with your massage therapist?

GarbageDay
12-26-17, 07:04
So what can the police do to a customer (or the therapist for that matter) who says he is just there for a massage--unless they actually see you getting a BJ or screwing? Don't the rooms have doors or curtains? How would the police know what you are doing with your massage therapist?I would assume that it's a sting operation; they're going to be listening in and they won't move until you pay the premium and explicitly state your intentions. Which means that the girls have already been busted and they're just working with the cops in order to stay alive. It's a little odd that the police would rather keep what's probably a human trafficking setup going in order to arrest a couple more perverts but hey that's the world we live in.

Anyway if you've never been to kim's, it's a little residential house and you have to park in the back. There's a girl keeping lookout who'll call her superior, then they take your $60 and lead you into a bedroom where you decide the rest. You're probably safer going to one of the Chinese places, but they don't usually offer anything but hjs.

Jokester1
07-28-18, 11:48
I would assume that it's a sting operation; they're going to be listening in and they won't move until you pay the premium and explicitly state your intentions. Which means that the girls have already been busted and they're just working with the cops in order to stay alive. It's a little odd that the police would rather keep what's probably a human trafficking setup going in order to arrest a couple more perverts but hey that's the world we live in.

Anyway if you've never been to kim's, it's a little residential house and you have to park in the back. There's a girl keeping lookout who'll call her superior, then they take your $60 and lead you into a bedroom where you decide the rest. You're probably safer going to one of the Chinese places, but they don't usually offer anything but hjs.Maybe things are VERY different in El Paso these days, but there's no way the police here in Maryland would extort providers into continuing working to catch more guys who want a massage and HJ. All you would need is one customer going nutso and hurting one of the civilian providers the police extorted into working undercover and there would be a new police commissioner in no time. I think it highly unlikely even in Texas where many highly unlikely things happen. Sounds very urban myth-like to me.

Here in Maryland they set up a female officer in a hotel room with a connecting door to the next room to catch customers. A lot cheaper and safer.

Jokester1
07-28-18, 11:50
Tried out Kim's about a month ago.

Had "Doll". Cute face but much older than reviews. I guess people aren't used to seeing / knowing Asian's age. She's at least 45. Very nice body for that age with nice big fake titties.

7 for house. Very good massage. She walked on my back. She's petite enough to do that without breaking your spine.

On the flip, asked what else I wanted. Answered I wanted FS. She quoted 1. 5 extra. I told her the going rate is. 8. She said "that's for Chinese ladies. I'm Korean". Wow. Inter-Asian rivalries at its best. I opted to just finish he for. 2 tip.Dang, I'm shocked that it's more expensive in El Paso than in the Baltimore area. Our overall cost of living is much higher here than in El Paso.

Flight Time
09-21-18, 22:56
Never had one, I'm guessing they wash you down before the massage? How long does it usually take? Does it cut into your. Massage time?

GarbageDay
09-23-18, 13:07
Never had one, I'm guessing they wash you down before the massage? How long does it usually take? Does it cut into your. Massage time?When I did it mamasan gave it while the girl was busy with another customer. I wasn't allowed to touch anything and it honestly felt really awkward with her just dumping tubs of water on me rather than using a shower head. When I finally got to the girl she only let me at it for a little bit before forcing a HJ finish.

Flight Time
09-24-18, 20:15
When I did it mamasan gave it while the girl was busy with another customer. I wasn't allowed to touch anything and it honestly felt really awkward with her just dumping tubs of water on me rather than using a shower head. When I finally got to the girl she only let me at it for a little bit before forcing a HJ finish.Well, that's less than ideal.

Flight Time
09-30-18, 20:38
Massage place at 1188 and 1212? Geesh stepping over each other.

Flight Time
11-04-18, 20:25
Disappointed, I knew the limits of this place but over the years they had semi decent looking staff and more importantly a very good massage. This time I opt for the table shower which wasn't decent table. And my masseuse was a grandmother I'm guessing. I got the massage and got out. Then I went next door just to see how the staff looked and the girl that answered the window looked chubby. I'll pass here too.

Jokester1
11-08-18, 17:37
Never had one, I'm guessing they wash you down before the massage? How long does it usually take? Does it cut into your. Massage time?A good table shower is better than any massage I've ever had. A bad table shower is just getting wet. And, yes, it counts in your total time allotment.

Guitar Man
07-11-19, 17:04
I saw alisha middle age Asian woman for one hour massage, I asked for deep tissue and all I got was maybe medium. She left the room 3 times to answer customer coming in. I said you will owe some time with all the interruptions and she just giggled. Her English was not bad so she knew what I was saying. Another customer came in and she took a long time to come back. And when she did she told me I can only do 30 minutes because we are too busy. I said I paid for an hour so sorry can only do 30 minuted. I then asked for my money back and she said Half hour $40 dollars and $10 tip. What a rip off, I think one of her better tipping customer came in as a walk in. Never going back.

BeerMan309
07-24-19, 17:56
Went to Joy Spa today at 6XX4 and. Mesa. One lady was there working so I didn't have much choice. She was probably in her late 30's and not the best looking woman but not bad. Got the 30 minute massage for $40 and it was a really good massage so I got hard and couldn't resist. She asked if I wanted a hand job for I think an extra $10, she was hard to understand, but I asked for more and she said would go all the way for $100. I gave her the cash and she put a rubber on my cock and sucked on it for a while. I lied down and she rode me really good then asked me to fuck her missionary. I pounded the shit out of that tight pussy and came in the condom. I will go back for sure because that was good pussy.

SwmrJamesTimeo
10-15-19, 09:48
Hey there, visiting the El Paso area in a few weeks and would love to find a good AMP. Any suggestions? I am looking at Kim's because of the table shower. Haven't visited an AMP in years and want a good one.

MorbidXrabs
11-28-19, 02:06
A couple weeks ago I drove by Kim's and saw a leasing sign in front. Did they close?

NavyNow
11-29-19, 18:25
A couple weeks ago I drove by Kim's and saw a leasing sign in front. Did they close?I guess so, I'm still trying to navigate this town, it feel like I'm a year to late. I might have to go to las cruces nm. Stay safe gents.

JtLessons
12-25-19, 18:14
There is nothing here. Nothing. You may as well cut your dick off. No streetwalkers, escorts and you might get a $160.00 hand job from a Chinese grandma with tits down to her knees if your lucky.

DkPersonal
12-27-19, 14:56
There is nothing here. Nothing. You may as well cut your dick off. No streetwalkers, escorts and you might get a $160.00 hand job from a Chinese grandma with tits down to her knees if your lucky.Is it really dead? Is it because Juarez is so close? I'm going to be visiting and wanted to know what there is north of the border.

JtLessons
12-30-19, 22:13
Is it really dead? Is it because Juarez is so close? I'm going to be visiting and wanted to know what there is north of the border.Yes, it's that bad and I would love for someone to prove me wrong and tell me where there is a decent line up of hot, tight twenty somethings who offer BBBJ, bb-full service GFE massage like Dallas & Honolulu.

DkPersonal
01-04-20, 20:59
I'm guessing I'm TOFTT. Went down to the one by Bassett. Girl was like 3/10 middle aged with nothing good, massage was pretty decent, like 8/10. I asked her for a good massage and she delivered. On the flip, some discussion which resulted in a 3/10. Complaining throughout, Oh I'm tired, hurry up, etc. Saw the other girls there, and just no.

DkPersonal
01-22-20, 21:51
Before I left I headed to new life and that was a mistake. The woman rushed me into the room and proceeded to give a half assed massage, then went for the flip after like 10 minutes. She was eager to get to work. Too bad that work involved destroying my dong. She abused the living crap out of mr. Happy, I finally had to tell her to stop because it was too crazy. It's like she'd never touched one before. She was like a 5 out of 10, so it really wasn't worth it. I left not wanting to see an AMP for a while.

Yorch
06-12-20, 10:14
Does anyone know when the massage parlors will open or any that are open now? Preferably on the east side.

FredEP
07-06-20, 23:46
So, I am a person who likes strip clubs and AMP's. When I go to a strip club I know the ladies main goal is to make some money. While their dances may be fun, most of the time they are not fun enough for me, or at least I think they could be a lot more fun. At the AMP's, the ladies typically give a fair massage and it is fun, but the best combo might be getting a dancer to give a massage. Has anyone tried to meet a dancer for some "off-site" fun? Start with a massage or a typical lap type dance. Then add tips to your hearts content. By meeting a girl in a strip club you know what they really look like and if they are nice and fun. (Also you learn they are not LE). They also get to meet you to get an idea that you will be a gentlemen with them. Exchange numbers and away you go! Especially when the clubs are closed due to COVID I am thinking some dancers may want to do some free-lance work. Has anyone done this? Your thoughts?

TrevorBbfs
08-04-20, 13:38
Just wondering if there is anything worth seeing in EP right now? Willing to trade info. I have a Juarez girl who is great but I am getting bored.

DkPersonal
09-20-21, 12:49
This place looked shady af, so I thought I would stop in and check it out. Turned out to be completely legit! Could be the new laws in TX that are scaring folk but yeah, nothing to see here folks, no menu as far as I was able to tell.

I also think they just changed their name to just "Asian Massage".

NavyNow
09-21-21, 13:08
This place looked shady af, so I thought I would stop in and check it out. Turned out to be completely legit! Could be the new laws in TX that are scaring folk but yeah, nothing to see here folks, no menu as far as I was able to tell.

I also think they just changed their name to just "Asian Massage".What new Texas law?

AnimalCookie
10-24-21, 02:19
What new Texas law?I'm also interested in what this law is about.

LVChinaMan
10-24-21, 18:18
I'm also interested in what this law is about.Its a felony now to solicit sex so mongering being already horrible in the states is especially bad in texas now.

NavyNow
10-31-21, 18:44
Its a felony now to solicit sex so mongering being already horrible in the states is especially bad in texas now.Yeah that's horrible. If I have to, ill go to Mexico. Or new mexico. Stay safe out there mongers.

AnimalCookie
11-09-21, 13:42
Its a felony now to solicit sex so mongering being already horrible in the states is especially bad in texas now.I didn't know that, and I appreciate the info!

Zagal
01-14-22, 15:29
I'm from Chicago and come to El Paso several times a year to visit family. 2 years ago I made a side trip to A+ massage as a first time El Paso experience here and was awesome. The lady was not much of a looker, in her late 40's but her technique was great. After an average rub down I was on all fours on the table getting my first milking experience and she knew how to use those hands perfectly. I lasted like 5 min and just erupted. Fast forward 2 years later to today, I went in that place again. Not sure if it was the same woman with the mask on. Old with a belly, the massage started off bad, she was "pushing" on my body instead of rubbing, like she was trying to wake me up from a bad dream or something LOL at this point I knew I wasn't going to get the same great milking I got before. The flip comes and she says 40 extra, I kinda didn't want to but I was already there so I just went for it. It was a jackhammer and I told her to slow down and have a softer grip. She followed instructions for a bit then started to hammer it again. She also had a runny nose and kept sniffing under her mask, very distracting. She also kept making these fake moans thinking she was sounding sexy but sounded like she was choking, horrible. Finally I really concentrated and finished. I can tell she was getting tired and about to give up so glad I barely finished. I made a mistake of coming on this forum after my experience I wish I had read the recent bad reviews of the El paso scene and saved my money. I love this town but the scene looks like its down the toilet here.

NavyNow
01-17-22, 08:27
I'm from Chicago and come to El Paso several times a year to visit family. 2 years ago I made a side trip to A+ massage as a first time El Paso experience here and was awesome. The lady was not much of a looker, in her late 40's but her technique was great. After an average rub down I was on all fours on the table getting my first milking experience and she knew how to use those hands perfectly. I lasted like 5 min and just erupted. Fast forward 2 years later to today, I went in that place again. Not sure if it was the same woman with the mask on. Old with a belly, the massage started off bad, she was "pushing" on my body instead of rubbing, like she was trying to wake me up from a bad dream or something LOL at this point I knew I wasn't going to get the same great milking I got before. The flip comes and she says 40 extra, I kinda didn't want to but I was already there so I just went for it. It was a jackhammer and I told her to slow down and have a softer grip. She followed instructions for a bit then started to hammer it again. She also had a runny nose and kept sniffing under her mask, very distracting. She also kept making these fake moans thinking she was sounding sexy but sounded like she was choking, horrible. Finally I really concentrated and finished. I can tell she was getting tired and about to give up so glad I barely finished. I made a mistake of coming on this forum after my experience I wish I had read the recent bad reviews of the El paso scene and saved my money. I love this town but the scene looks like its down the toilet here.Next time goto tokyo drift. You will have way better fun. But then you will wake up from that dream

DkPersonal
01-17-22, 15:41
I went here mainly because it has the same name as one that I currently know of in another state that is perfect for mongering. Two older ladies, I got the one that was balding by chance. I honestly didn't think I was going to get anything since everything was professional and I kind of didn't want it because her looks did nothing for me, but within the last ten minutes, I guess she just decided to go for it. Her technique wasn't bad but a little bit lazy, probably just doing it to earn a tip with no enthusiasm. I guess that might be expected after 50 minutes of massage. They use a timer, which I like. Was asked if I wanted water on the way out, water fountain was right next to weed killer and some other kinds of poison and hand sanitizer. I started thinking how that might've "accidently" fallen in my drink, so I tossed it out. I don't trust these ladies and for good reason, although I doubt they were actively trying to poison me, you never know which person may be degenerate enough to try it. Be careful out there.

SkyWookie
02-04-22, 16:06
OK so some years ago now I had gone where the company called Aztec tours that took you To Juarez to massage parlors and bars if you wanted but the massage parlors would have like 20 girls working yet pick one should give you a short massage and then complete full service, Are there any tour companies that still do that in El Paso? Aztec tours used to be very reliable there was also another guy named Cadillac man I didn't know much about but I was always told to stay away from.

A Gladiator
06-08-22, 17:48
Can anyone give me some insight to the dos and don'ts across the boarder? Can I walk across the bridge and to the "zone" or should I grab a cab once I cross? I've seen some say uber. Not sure how that works across the boarder. Are the strip clubs worth it, or more the massage places here? Will the cops harass you in all areas or is there a safe area? I'm looking for local talent, not the high end pricey stuff. Fell free to PM me. Will be there Friday. Thanks.

NavyNow
06-12-22, 19:27
Can anyone give me some insight to the dos and don'ts across the boarder? Can I walk across the bridge and to the "zone" or should I grab a cab once I cross? I've seen some say uber. Not sure how that works across the boarder. Are the strip clubs worth it, or more the massage places here? Will the cops harass you in all areas or is there a safe area? I'm looking for local talent, not the high end pricey stuff. Fell free to PM me. Will be there Friday. Thanks.What always work for me don't,do what you won't do in your country. It's 50 cent to cross the border. You really don't need a cab. Just walk around ,you will find out Close the new talents are.

DkPersonal
07-01-22, 14:56
This one is on Mesa and used to be called Health foot or something else in the past. Entry fee was. 4 or. 5, can't remember and the flip was. 4 but upgraded because it was taking too long. The massage was horrible and the flip was horrible. However, EP doesn't look like it has a lot to choose from as I passed through a bunch that were on Mesa and I was scared at some of the choices.

NavyNow
07-03-22, 16:13
This one is on Mesa and used to be called Health foot or something else in the past. Entry fee was. 4 or. 5, can't remember and the flip was. 4 but upgraded because it was taking too long. The massage was horrible and the flip was horrible. However, EP doesn't look like it has a lot to choose from as I passed through a bunch that were on Mesa and I was scared at some of the choices.Try Tokyo.

Casper101
07-27-22, 08:06
What always work for me don't,do what you won't do in your country. It's 50 cent to cross the border. You really don't need a cab. Just walk around ,you will find out Close the new talents are.What bridge are you crossing at? How long does it take to get back through customs, thanks!

ShenRyans
08-07-22, 14:10
Hey there,

I'm new to the El Paso area and was browsing through. Saw this ad but girl requires a small deposit. I never trust them, but just seeing if she's legit or not. Thank you. / ShenRyans.

https://el-paso.skipthegames.com/ts-escorts/Massage-ANYONE/816444167507

NavyNow
08-09-22, 16:22
Hey there,

I'm new to the El Paso area and was browsing through. Saw this ad but girl requires a small deposit. I never trust them, but just seeing if she's legit or not. Thank you. / ShenRyans.

https://el-paso.skipthegames.com/ts-escorts/Massage-ANYONE/816444167507No never give a deposit no matter how small it is. It's a scam.

JamesG248
08-12-22, 23:06
I recently visited El Paso and didn't want to drive all the way across town for a shower, so I hit up a table shower and massage. Only Cici in the whole place, so I didn't set expectations high. Made sure to ask for a table shower and let her know I'm familiar. Asked her early on for any specials they had. After a table shower and a 30 min rubdown, the flip was standard. . 8 for handyworkd, $ for lip service or $. 2 for everything. She was not a looker, but the baggy clothes fooled me. She didn't fully strip, but got the job done enthusiastically. I like to dine as well, and after a few moments of convincing, she allowed me to return a thorough oral massage. Not a bad experience, but make sure you are clear with what you are after.

Killernk1
08-20-22, 18:32
I recently visited El Paso and didn't want to drive all the way across town for a shower, so I hit up a table shower and massage. Only Cici in the whole place, so I didn't set expectations high. Made sure to ask for a table shower and let her know I'm familiar. Asked her early on for any specials they had. After a table shower and a 30 min rubdown, the flip was standard. . 8 for handyworkd, $ for lip service or $. 2 for everything. She was not a looker, but the baggy clothes fooled me. She didn't fully strip, but got the job done enthusiastically. I like to dine as well, and after a few moments of convincing, she allowed me to return a thorough oral massage. Not a bad experience, but make sure you are clear with what you are after.So is there a good time to go here?

Killernk1
08-20-22, 18:35
So I am curious first time wondering if there are any massage parlors that offer extras. Like the 2 on Yarbrough or is Mesa street any good?

NavyNow
08-31-22, 11:23
So I am curious first time wondering if there are any massage parlors that offer extras. Like the 2 on Yarbrough or is Mesa street any good?Find out then report back.

Amp Nomad
09-17-22, 12:00
Assuming that it's been 6+ months since the lady past. El Paso is dead.

Eeyore007
10-25-22, 10:45
Gents, I am here visiting for the week and read some of the older threads on this AMP. Dropped by last night around 8 and actually had a good time. Jenny met me at the door and said she could only do 30 min as they were busy and had more appointments. I said ok. Massage was meh, with alot of focus on the boys. She got the little man ready and asked me to flip. She asked what I wanted after a little rose negotiation we agreed on BBBJ and FS. I will say that both were really good. After BBBJ, went to CBJ, then cg, rcg and mish finish. Had a really good time. Would definitely recommend. Only negative is it must be the best on town because you mongers have this place really busy, LOL. Happy Hunting!

FastBall66
12-18-22, 00:34
Will be in El Paso in January. Just curious where (1) can get a decent massage after being in plane all day,(2) nice looking lady with big tatas, (3) HE is typical, and (4) a safe tried and true place in town.

Also, I so enjoy Latina ladies. Would enjoy any advice for the local scene for meeting ladies to hang out for drinks and maybe more. Tinder? I'll be there a few days. The massage is first step after long trip.

Last question, any great bars to visit to listen to music and perhaps ladies around? I'll be in EP west side.

Please reply with comments to post or direct message. I'm anxious to be there soon!

Illini333
02-21-23, 09:18
I'll be in El Paso soon and was wondering if there are any Latin massage places. Last time I went to Kokai and that seems to be closed now. More of a strip club but still somewhat massage when I went. Thanks!!

GrandJoey
04-16-24, 11:21
If Juarez and the Street scene is too dangerous for you guys then the parlor is probably your next best bet for vice but it's not all you would think it is.

Around 2016-2021 was the prime time of parlors but as of 2024 all parlors on the East side of El Paso are 100% gone! I consider myself a bit of a connoisseur and I've been to all the parlors. During my little parlor tour I did confirm that everything on the east side is gone.

Honorable mentions are: SS Massage, 9 spa Massage, Mei Mei Spa, VIP Massage, and New Life Massage, and Kim's Therapy.

These mentioned ones were all FS parlors and everything was on the table for a craaazzzyyy price of a Benji and up.

Everything out there right now is only doing L1 except for ONE. On the west side there's one called Joy Spa still doing it all but be warned this is probably the WORST parlor out there that does action. Got an L1 and she jackhammer my meat into oblivion. 1/10 experience.

Alternatively Vitamin Massage which is literally in the same parking lot as Joy Spa is a far better experience. Cindy gives the BEST massage and L1 hands down. Literally gives a sensual massage and then gives a great L1 until you explode everywhere and even then she doesn't stop until you do a 2nd blast. No extra charge. All in all. 07 damage.

Lily's massage doesn't do extra stuff nor Shanghai Tea Spa. These are legit parlors. Relaxation Massage sucks ass and the masseuse is fugly. Massage again is OK.

Seriously, there's literally just one good parlor and it's Vitamin Massage. If that parlor goes, the entire scene in EP IMO is cooked.