PDA

View Full Version : Truck Stop Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

CoastToCoast
01-17-14, 19:51
Several years ago they were everywhere. Now I don't hardly see or hear of any? Are they in the truckstops still or just really really hard to spot? Any info would be appreciated. I should be in the DFW area tomorrow.

C2 C.

Brucie1948
01-25-14, 10:54
Several years ago they were everywhere. Now I don't hardly see or hear of any? Are they in the truckstops still or just really really hard to spot? Any info would be appreciated. I should be in the DFW area tomorrow.

C2 C.Have not ran cross country in several years, just local now, and not from the Dallas area. Back then the south side was the best by far. Around the j and across the interstate. Also around the produce market. Not much walking there but any lumper can help. How ever both locations nothing but crack heads.

BigBlockChuck
02-21-16, 17:06
Always action on Lancaster. Behind chrome shop. Kinda rough. But available.

Flyboy1
03-19-17, 14:17
http://www.livetrucking.com/father-gets-sentenced-pimping-daughter-texas-truck-stops/ has any one seen his daughter not been with but seen her or one of her back page adds back in the day? I saw this and just wondered it seems rare to see this and honestly I have never seen a backpage add like this. Sorta makes me wonder if its real or what. I wonder if the add is still out there on other sites. Like list crawler bitches of backpage stuff like that. If its true this is really sad this happen to this girl.

Hari Balzak
09-24-18, 11:48
I heard there's a truck stop near the Dallas Zoo, but I can't seem to find it. Does anyone know where it is?

Hari Balzak
10-04-18, 22:18
I heard there's a truck stop near the Dallas Zoo, but I can't seem to find it. Does anyone know where it is?It's the WestRock Paper Mill on Clarendon. I saw a couple WSW's the other night.

Trucked
01-21-19, 07:19
It's located just north of the pilot / flying J.

Can't tell you the quality, But I can tell you around 4 AM I was greeted within seconds, The store was closed so I ended up leaving anyway. From what I've seen, if you're in a pinch It'll work.

Trucked
01-21-19, 07:23
A lot happening in the area, but From what I understand local bears, have recently become very active in this area. So be careful.

Dragon630
04-24-19, 12:02
Was wondering if there is still any action over there now that the weather is improving. Present Storms not withstanding.

It's the WestRock Paper Mill on Clarendon. I saw a couple WSW's the other night.

Sakudi
12-25-21, 19:04
Was at the pilot at I-20 off exit 670, walked to the Galaxy truck stop and meet precious. Older BSW, tried upselling to 60 for FS. I stuck to 40 For CBJ / FS. Body was good. Tits were full not shriveled up. Pussy didn't smell and was good.