PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

AbeliaAfaria
11-04-11, 18:03
Two days ago, friend of mine ask me to go G R E E N S P A when I arrived Texas. I and my friend were very tired driving on long trips, so absolutely head to the Place. They had spacious parking lot even my truck could fitted in. It was nice place. Spanish Girl I remember her name was Lora or something led me to give service. She was hot and had curvy body like Kim kardashian. Facility looked clean and nice; they have Jacuzzis for my rooms. Relaxing Jacuzzi was great for relaxing tight, tired muscles. She asked if I would like to have the other girl join us for a 4 handed massage for the same door fee, just a tip for both of them while getting service. I have a rule about only bringing in the exact amount with me that I'm planning on spending, and I didn't happen to have any more cash in the car, so I politely declined that offer, but I may have to consider having a separate stash available for this type of occasion. Ill definitely visit this place if I have chance to go to Dallas. It is the best place for Truck driver.

Prefers Oral
06-20-14, 11:34
I posted an ad on CL and I had a young black girl respond. I was hoping for a whote girl but, no luck. I met her at her place and the only furniture was a bed. Place was nice. Went in and cop check everything passed. Nice naturals, and a nice ass. I was there for a BBBJ no cim and her skills were awesome. Set me back a total of. 6 FS is on the menu for $. 75. Thank you for entertaining me Dallas. See you next trip. I did not have permission to post pics but I will send to people that want them- Also have number.

BadLuck
04-14-17, 11:52
Wow. No one has posted since 2014? Well, I'm going to try to restart this forum. I replied to this post on Craigslist, first time ever I have got a real person. She was the person in the pictures she sent. It was covered full service, but I finished with BBBJCIM. Awesome finish. Lots of gagging, spitting, and forcing deep throat until finish. Finished in mouth and on face. I definitely will repeat and recommend. Damage was $. 20 outcall to my hotel. Come on guys, let's liven up this board. City is too big not to help each other out. Check out our Memphis board and see how we help each other out. Badluck out.

https://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cas/6087625647.html

TheWeapon
04-16-17, 17:22
Wow. No one has posted since 2014? Well, I'm going to try to restart this forum. I replied to this post on Craigslist, first time ever I have got a real person. She was the person in the pictures she sent. It was covered full service, but I finished with BBBJCIM. Awesome finish. Lots of gagging, spitting, and forcing deep throat until finish. Finished in mouth and on face. I definitely will repeat and recommend. Damage was $. 20 outcall to my hotel. Come on guys, let's liven up this board. City is too big not to help each other out. Check out our Memphis board and see how we help each other out. Badluck out.

https://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cas/6087625647.htmlI will Def help get this room started. Let's go.

EmersonBiggins
04-17-17, 13:57

https://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cas/6087625647.htmlCL post was deleted.

TheWeapon
04-17-17, 23:27
CL post was deleted.Any tips? Please help.

BadLuck
06-18-17, 10:15
I saw her post once again on the Dallas Craigslist. Sent her a email and she was on her way. She is a great fuck, but I love the way that she sucks a cock. It's a bbbjcof but it's still great. Lots of choking, deepthroated, but I'm not hung like some guys. You need to message her, get her number and keep it for future use. Also, let's liven up this board. A city this size should be full of information. Check our Memphis board and see. Thanks, Badluck out.

https://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cas/6181800496.html

SoxFan68
12-04-23, 12:25
I know this thread has not been active since 2017, but I thought I would try posting since there were no replies to my post in the Massage Parlor thread.

I am coming to Dallas area in a few days and I see the Dallas Craigslist Health / Wellness services section has a ton of massage type listings so I am surprised there are no reports on this site. Anyone have any experience with any of the women advertising massage services, especially the ones who do outcall? I will be without local transportation besides Lyft / Uber so I would prefer a safe / sane appointment at my hotel if possible. A good therapeutic massage with sensual aspects and a skilled hand ending would be ideal. If need be I can try to get to an incall AMP but not being familiar with the area it can get complicated.

I had a couple links to Craigslist ads in the other section, but this one has me intrigued as it involves sensual massage and cuddling:

https://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/hws/d/arlington-unwind-in-bliss-professional/7692552295.html

Let me know if anyone has feedback on her or any other recommendations for outcall / incall options. Either group post or PM works. Thanks in advance.

HappyCamper70
12-21-23, 09:18
I know this thread has not been active since 2017, but I thought I would try posting since there were no replies to my post in the Massage Parlor thread.

I am coming to Dallas area in a few days and I see the Dallas Craigslist Health / Wellness services section has a ton of massage type listings so I am surprised there are no reports on this site. Anyone have any experience with any of the women advertising massage services, especially the ones who do outcall? I will be without local transportation besides Lyft / Uber so I would prefer a safe / sane appointment at my hotel if possible. A good therapeutic massage with sensual aspects and a skilled hand ending would be ideal. If need be I can try to get to an incall AMP but not being familiar with the area it can get complicated.

I had a couple links to Craigslist ads in the other section, but this one has me intrigued as it involves sensual massage and cuddling:

https://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/hws/d/arlington-unwind-in-bliss-professional/7692552295.html

Let me know if anyone has feedback on her or any other recommendations for outcall / incall options. Either group post or PM works. Thanks in advance.It says right in her ad " I do not offer Happy Endings! " so I wouldn't expect much.